[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 124820290485.png - (37.72KB , 800x600 , 496.png )
10105 No. 10105 ID: fb5d8e

>BEGIN CHAPTER 20
>"THE HIEROPHANT"



>Find previous chapters and volumes in /questarch/
>Textdiscussion in /questdis/
>Fanfiction in /txt/ and fanart in /quest/
>Join us on IRC as we talk about dongs: Rizon, #rubyquest
Expand all images
>>
No. 10106 ID: fb5d8e
File 124820299818.png - (29.81KB , 800x600 , 497.png )
10106

Mudy and his companions all look to the towers in the distance, which seem to be floating due to the heat distortion.
The sun and wind are a stimulating change from the mist, but Mudy feels like it will turn uncomfortable very soon.
>>
No. 10107 ID: 1afd58

>>10106
How do we cross so much desert without provisions, Darkmoon?
>>
No. 10110 ID: d5b2d6

>>10107
with the power of loooooove
>>
No. 10111 ID: fb5d8e
File 124820327724.png - (29.92KB , 800x600 , 498.png )
10111

Mudy let's his gaze roll across the sand.
>"How do we cross so much desert without provisions, Darkmoon?"
, he asks with some concern.

>"Sandvhorms!"
, Darkmoon replies with much confidence.
>"Vhe vhill beink tere in second."
>>
No. 10112 ID: d2ea61

So, did anybody ask for supplies from the foxes? No?

Ok, guess we're going to have to sweat. Ask those of our ranks who wield incredible powers of destruction if they can summon parasols or something.
>>
No. 10113 ID: bffa2a

Goddamn kitsune taxi service...
>>
No. 10114 ID: d2ea61

>>10111

Is... is that safe?
>>
No. 10115 ID: f42c4e

>>10111
Darkmoon, how do you get water around here? It's hot.
>>
No. 10116 ID: 670155

Ask if there's any Dark Elf customs that might get us killed, or rules that might get us run through.

might have to disguise bladetree.
>>
No. 10117 ID: bffa2a

>>10111

Sandworms... how would we call them?
>>
No. 10119 ID: fb5d8e
File 124820366695.png - (30.07KB , 800x600 , 499.png )
10119

Mudy blinks.
>"Is... is that safe?"
, he stammers.
>"How would we call them?"

Darkmoon laughs.
>"Is safe like vhalkink! Vhe just findink Sandvhorm farm and be rentink one."
She looks to the horizon.
>"...Or else, vhe.. vhill have to tame one."
The excitement in her voice drops considerably.
>"I am not knowink how."
>>
No. 10121 ID: f42c4e

>>10119
Well where would we find a Farm, or them in their natural habitat?
>>
No. 10125 ID: d2ea61

>>10119

Ok, let's see what happens when we use Bladetree as a bait.
>>
No. 10129 ID: bffa2a

>>10119

Well how big can they be anyhow. What do they eat?
>>
No. 10130 ID: fb5d8e
File 124820438549.png - (29.92KB , 800x600 , 500.png )
10130

>"Where would we find a Farm, or them in their natural habitat?"
, Mudy asks.
>"What do they eat?"

Darkmoon shrugs.
>"I am not knowink. I am warrior, not herdink farmer."

Axebeard runs her fingers through her beard, huffing and puffing.
>"Ah, lad, we mountainfolk were nay build fer this weather."
>>
No. 10131 ID: d2ea61

>>10130

Ok, we have at least three people who know how to destroy cities with one hand and a few mystic shenanigans. Do they have any magic to prevent a heat stroke?
>>
No. 10132 ID: 1afd58

>>10130
Axebeard, be cool alright? We don't need you getting all hot right now. Simmer down. Take a chill pill. Cool your jets. We're in hot water enough as it is.
>>
No. 10133 ID: bffa2a

>>10130

"Fine. Fine. Let's look around in pairs, mayby we will find a farm. Me and Raital, Tote and you, Goldwomb and... where is Bladetree?"
>>
No. 10134 ID: f42c4e

>>10130
You can strip if you want to, Axebeard. 'S all cool. Not literally though. Quite the opposite.
>>
No. 10141 ID: fb5d8e
File 124820579986.png - (30.73KB , 800x600 , 501.png )
10141

Mudy asks if any of his companions knows magic to prevent everyone from succumbing to heatstroke or thirst.
Noone responds.

He sighs.
>"Fine. Fine. Let's look around in pairs, mayby we will find a farm. Me and Raital, Tote and you, Goldwomb and... where is Bladetree?"

With an irritated groan, Bladetree steps out of Gunther and Hans' shadow and raises his hand.
>"Present."

Mudy nods. He repeats his orders to go search up and down and across the rocky cliffside for a Sandworm farm, and return to the same spot in an hour.
>>
No. 10142 ID: fb5d8e
File 124820589441.png - (30.59KB , 800x600 , 502.png )
10142

Mudy and Raital silently climb along the top of the rocks. The other duos quickly disappear out of sight, behind rocks and rubble.

The sun presses down on Mudy hard. He can feel he won't last very long.
He can also feel a hand going up his leg.
>>
No. 10143 ID: 1bd41b

>>10142
Jesus, woman, is that all you think about?
As tempting as it is, let's at least wait for a moment when we aren't likely to die from overheating. We have to conserve our energy.
>>
No. 10144 ID: 670155

You can find your way back with the trail of nose blood, wiggle that butt.
>>
No. 10145 ID: c80cec

"It's too hot for that, Raital... I promise there will be time for that later, but right now we need to hurry up and find that sandworm farm. I'm being baked alive, here."
>>
No. 10146 ID: 1afd58

>>10142
Raital, I already feel like I'm going to pass out. I want it too, but not right now. Wait until we are housed in the royal chambers in Darkmoon's capital. Then we can explore each other's exotic regions again.
>>
No. 10147 ID: 95484a

>>10143
Actually, I haven't seen any blood since that night. Did she run out, or have we just raised her tolerance for sexybold?
>>
No. 10149 ID: 2e1743

Hey! Raital is looking for physical contact! She's a sensitive sort unused to this kind of thing and she may very well have impressed on her little head that this kind of thing is normal. In fact, she may very well associate this sort of thing with her relationship with Mr. Mudy.

It is this simple one's deduction that an irritated response to this action might be a poor decision and hurt the little Raital. It is recommended that instead it be turned aside with a gentle reminded that such actions may not be prudent at the time, while simultaneously encouraging the young girl with a return of a more acceptable means of physical affection. This one humble sort recommends holding hands.
>>
No. 10152 ID: bffa2a

>>10142

"Dear... if we can find water and shade I promise you can have me all to yourself. You don't feel the heat at all do you?"

I concur on hand holding.
>>
No. 10153 ID: fb5d8e
File 124820662569.png - (30.80KB , 800x600 , 503.png )
10153

"It's too hot for that, Raital... I promise there will be time for that later, but right now we need to hurry up and find that sandworm farm."
He gently peels her hand from his behind and takes it in his own.
>"Wait until we are housed in the royal chambers in Darkmoon's capital. Then we can explore each other's exotic regions again."

Raital quietly complies.
>"Okay."
>>
No. 10154 ID: 1afd58

>>10153
Hey that looks like a little hut with some plants down there.

Go look at that. Feel up Raital's butt when you get a chance. She could use the extra affection~~
>>
No. 10157 ID: 670155

>>10153
Stop, look at that building in the bottom right corner. (To the uh..east, relative to mudy..maybe)
>>
No. 10158 ID: c80cec

>>10153
Go explore that building.
>>
No. 10161 ID: f21281

>>10153
Idly ponder on how much vials of Blutjaeger blood would sell for.
>>
No. 10163 ID: fb5d8e
File 124820745151.png - (50.05KB , 800x600 , 504.png )
10163

Mudy spots a small building at the bottom of the cliffside!
He gestures to Raital and the two quickly climb down the rocks.
>>
No. 10164 ID: 1afd58

>>10163
Go poke around inside.
>>
No. 10165 ID: 1afd58

>>10164
Inside of Raital, if I wasn't clear.
>>
No. 10166 ID: cfd810

>>10163
Are those worms? If yes, go inside and send Raital to tell the others.
>>
No. 10167 ID: 961635

>>10163
Secure the area all sneaky instead of rushing in all HI HOW YA DOIN' like.
>>
No. 10168 ID: 2e1743

Without the others? This sounds like... ADVENTURE!

Quickly, discover just what sort of place this is, perhaps its inhabitants as well. Then, surprise the others with your discovery. Surely nothing could go wrong of exploring the household of a notoriously evil race, at least not with Blutjager in tow.
>>
No. 10169 ID: f21281

>>10163
Knock politely, wait for someone to come out.
>>
No. 10170 ID: 95484a

>>10163
Well, this seems pretty straightforward. Knock on door, see if anyone's home. Oh and hey what's that behind the fence?
>>
No. 10171 ID: bffa2a

>>10163

"Hello, anybody in there?" Look inside.
>>
No. 10172 ID: e3d75a

>>10161
Perhaps it is like fairy gold, and dissappears sometime after (like when you try to do useful things with it)
>>
No. 10176 ID: fb5d8e
File 124820831429.png - (79.07KB , 800x600 , 505.png )
10176

Behind the fence lies some strange things, breathing as though alive. Mudy assumes they're Sandworms! He quickly tells Raital and orders her to rush back and tell the others with her supreme speed and stamina.
Mudy himself decides to look into the hut, whose shadow is very welcoming.
There is no door to knock on, so Mudy parts the curtain.
>"Hello, anybody in there?"
The inside of the hut is small and not very luxurious, but it's cool and looks very comfortable for one or two people to stay in.
>>
No. 10177 ID: 34f8c4

>>10176
OH SHI-

Get out like YESTERDAY.
>>
No. 10178 ID: 1bd41b

>>10176
OH GOD IT'S STOLMPRAGUE.
Quick, he thinks he killed Raital. Act natural.
>>
No. 10179 ID: c80cec

Oh balls. Well escape is probably out of the question, so let's meet this head-on.

"Stormplague, I presume?"
>>
No. 10180 ID: 2e1743

>>10168
>>10176

>Alone
Awesomeface.jpg
>>
No. 10181 ID: 34f8c4

>>10179
The last time we used this angle, a cat sat on us.
>>
No. 10182 ID: f21281

>>10176
Listen to your KOBOLDSENSE.

It tells you to GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE FOR RUN YOU LITTLE BITCH GODDAMMIT FUCK
>>
No. 10184 ID: bffa2a

>>10176

Oh shi-

"Stormpraque?..."
>>
No. 10186 ID: cfd810

>>10182
Normal 'bolds usually don't survive for very long.

Let's do this >>10179
>>
No. 10187 ID: 670155

Stormplague already has the glowy rage eyes goi..is he a goblin?
>>
No. 10188 ID: 95484a

>>10176
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
"Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt, I'll just be going now."
At the very least, we should try to get the party back together before facing this guy.
>>
No. 10189 ID: f21281

>>10186
Well we could always play it cool and go "Oh hey. You have a sandworm business on the side?"
>>
No. 10190 ID: 7eda8b

("Let's just pretend you're not named Raital...")
>>
No. 10191 ID: fb5d8e
File 12482088713.png - (72.16KB , 800x600 , 506.png )
10191

Mudy takes a deep breath.
There is no way he'll be able to run away, especially not in the weather.
He equips his pokerface.
>"Stormplague, I presume?"

>"I did not get paid"
, Stormplague responds.
>"Yuu showed me Raitar's book rast time, but it turned out to be wrong. Where is the correct book?"
>>
No. 10192 ID: 670155

He can outrun us, he's considerably faster than everyone in the party, except maybe Raital.

We might be talking our way out of this one.

and by talking i mean keeping your hands up and doing what he tells us to do till we can betray him.
>>
No. 10193 ID: f21281

>>10191
"First..out of curiosity...exactly how much is The Skullking paying you? I may, just may, be able to pay you more."
>>
No. 10194 ID: f42c4e

>>10191
It's back in our fortress. You can go back there and find it, it's in the giant skull.
>>
No. 10195 ID: 1bd41b

>>10191
"I actually blew up the camp after you left. I mean, there were so many dead bodies left, and... anyway, there's nothing left."
>>
No. 10196 ID: b42038

>>10191
Look at the ceiling while talking to him to determine source of blood.
>>
No. 10197 ID: 7eda8b

Look up at dripping bodies.

"I thought that was it."
>>
No. 10198 ID: cfd810

>>10191
How about ... uh ...
"Yeah sorry, but I'm in the headhunting business too. I already turned the head in. Sorry again."
>>
No. 10199 ID: 93c708

Pretend to be confused. Claim that you DID let him destroy Raital's book. Suggest that the Skullking is lying so she doesn't have to pay him.
>>
No. 10200 ID: 670155

"We blew up the camp after we left, if she was there, she's probably dead. However. if she's still alive she probably escaped into the forest. she travels with a shapeshifter and a formless demon"

"and did you have to kill the farmer?"
>>
No. 10201 ID: 34f8c4

What's our inventory? All we have is the gem, sword, and flute, right?
>>
No. 10202 ID: fb5d8e
File 124820937813.png - (57.03KB , 800x600 , 507.png )
10202

>"I actually blew up the camp after you left.
Mudy clears his throat.
>"I mean, there were so many dead bodies left, and... anyway, there's nothing left."

Stormplague's eyes twitch and refocus on Mudy.

Mudy keeps himself from shivering.
>"Out of curiosity...exactly how much is The Skullking paying you?"

>"Fivehundredthousand hands of gord."
, the bountyhunter responds.
>"But you wirr not be abre to craim it. Raitar is stirr arive."
His eyes twitch again.
>"Werr. Our conversation is over."
>>
No. 10203 ID: 7eda8b

>>10202
Politely ask "I don't suppose there's some way I could stop you from killing me now?"
>>
No. 10204 ID: 670155

>>10203
"not even if i told you the whereabouts of an enchanted blade?"
>>
No. 10205 ID: cfd810

>>10202
"Raital is my bounty, I hunted her down and I will bring her to the Skullking! Do you want to take away a fellow mans prey? Have you no honour?"
>>
No. 10206 ID: 227d44

>>10202
Look up and see what exactly is bleeding.
>>
No. 10207 ID: 34f8c4

>>10202
Get out the sword for defense maybe? Its enchanted, so maybe some spirit elf will save us.
>>
No. 10208 ID: bffa2a

>>10204

I like how you think.
>>
No. 10209 ID: f21281

>>10202
"I never said anything about claiming it. What if I could match the price the Skullking is giving you? Maybe even...top it?"
>>
No. 10210 ID: 5dd4ce

What an ironic turn of events it would be if Stormplague actually turned out to be first in line for the throne.
>>
No. 10211 ID: fb5d8e
File 12482102043.png - (63.66KB , 800x600 , 508.png )
10211

>"I never said anything about claiming it. What if I could match the price the Skullking is giving you? Maybe even...top it?"
, Mudy asks carefully.
>"What if i told you the whereabouts of an enchanted blade?"

Stormplague is silent for a moment. Mudy sees his eyes twitch, seemingly in thought.
>"I do not end a contract prematurery."
, he finally answers.
>"But we may make a new contract. I wirr accept the brade as payment. Who do you wish terminated?"
>>
No. 10212 ID: e3d75a

>>10202
Step outside to avoid having the rain of blood of the previous owners of this place who Stormplague has stashed in the lofts or something, cake you.
>>
No. 10213 ID: ed469a

>>10209
No no no! He's obviously Very Honorabre. Trying to bribe him to change sides is a Bad Idea.
>>
No. 10214 ID: 227d44

>>10211
"...is that yours?"
>>
No. 10215 ID: ed469a

>>10211
The first heir?
>>
No. 10216 ID: 0dcc29

>>10211
"The Skullking"
>>
No. 10217 ID: ed469a

>>10216
Nah, a sword isn't enough money for that I guess.
>>
No. 10218 ID: 670155

>>10211
"The ones currently in possession of the blade. Eliminate them and its yours."

Describe Taikah,lulu and kuhrel without revealing their names. And give him their last known location.
>>
No. 10219 ID: 670155

Oh... and add "Bring me the tall one's head and i'll throw in a bonus"

so he doesnt just stab you and go get it himself.
>>
No. 10220 ID: 1bd41b

>>10218
Incidentally, since they have your payment, there's no need to come find us after it's fulfilled. You can just, y'know, have it.
>>
No. 10221 ID: c80cec

>>10211
How about Luhra Luhra? He's a serious threat, and we haven't seen him use any tricks yet so we are not sure what he is capable of. If either Prague or Luhra die, it's a boon for us. Win-win, really.

Tell him we want the Blutjaeger known as Luhra Luhra dead. Give him the description of Luhra, and the description of his companions.
>>
No. 10222 ID: fb5d8e
File 124821068279.png - (64.67KB , 800x600 , 509.png )
10222

>"The Skullking"
, Mudy answers confidently.

>"Out of my reague."

>"The first heir."

>"Out of my reague."

>"The ones currently in possession of the blade. Eliminate them and its yours."
Mudy describes the three elder blutjaegers in great detail and gives their last location.

>"Ruhra Ruhra and Kuhrar are out of my reague. Taikah wirr cost you more than a single brade."
, Stormplague answers without skipping a beat.
>"You are testing my patience."
>>
No. 10224 ID: 93c708

Describe a powerful hermit that lives in the Dwarven mountain peaks. Also mention that he is a master of illusions, and may have disguised his cave to blend in with the mountains. After he leaves, pray that this hermit does not really exist.
>>
No. 10225 ID: 1bd41b

>>10222
Wow, really? You decimated an entire camp in six seconds. We figured you were scarier than this.
... not that you aren't really, really scary.
Wait. If you're not the first heir, can you tell us who is? What he's like?
We can give you this shiny gem we have in exchange for the info~
>>
No. 10226 ID: 670155

Well we could spin a tale to say its darkbeing with the curse removed but still powerful ooooor up the ante and bargain our second enchanted blade.
>>
No. 10227 ID: ed469a

>>10222
"My apologies. Would you accept the sword as a retainer for not accepting contracts on me and my comrades?"
>>
No. 10228 ID: f21281

>>10222
Whaaaaat.

"...so you can handle a half-demon Blutjaeger...but not a half-cat one or a half-elf one? I thought you were the best, Stormplauge..."
>>
No. 10229 ID: bffa2a

>>10225

NO
>>
No. 10231 ID: 4b7177

Ask what it'd cost to have him permanently employed in your "army".
>>
No. 10232 ID: c80cec

>>10222
Taikah is in possession of said blade. Would you eliminate Taikah for the sword and this gem?

Produce the gem we found in Raital's cloak.
>>
No. 10233 ID: a0bf14

>>10228
Raital is the youngest (except for Mudy), and therefore the least powerful (again, except Mudy).

It's pretty obvious strength has to do with age among the blutjaegers, not heritage.
>>
No. 10234 ID: e3d75a

>>10228
Half-Elf?
More like Half-Angel? Didn't you notice his *wings*?
>>
No. 10236 ID: 34f8c4

>>10225
Do not taunt happy fun super assassin as it may be hazardous to your health. This goes double if you are a kobold
>>
No. 10237 ID: 670155

Yeah dont antagonize him..
>>
No. 10238 ID: f21281

"*sigh* Alright, I'm going to be blunt here. I'm kinda...banging Raital. What exactly do I have to do, for you, to get you to, y'know...NOT kill her, or me, or anyone else I know?"
>>
No. 10239 ID: ed469a

>>10238
This.
>>
No. 10240 ID: a0bf14

>>10238
>>10239
NO!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

That is the ABSOLUTE worst thing you could do.
>>
No. 10241 ID: 8ce2bf

Tell him where Raital is and bail into the desert. Dig a hole and live off of underground insects.
>>
No. 10243 ID: fb5d8e
File 124821166046.png - (63.70KB , 800x600 , 510.png )
10243

Numerous plots and ploys spin through Mudy's head as he desperately tries to find a way to get the bountyhunter off him.
He knows he only has one shot lest he breaks the man's patience.

He describes a hermit that lives in the Dwarven mountain peaks, and tells him that the hermit uses illusions to prevent people from finding his cave.
Mudy stresses that he has been unable to kill the hermit himself because of this, and is thus resorting to hiring Stormplague.

Stormplague nods.
>"I wirr return for the brade when his rife has been taken."
>>
No. 10246 ID: fb5d8e
File 124821170276.png - (61.78KB , 800x600 , 511.png )
10246

Stormplague vanishes through the window.
Mudy sounds a broken sigh of relief. His heart is beating so fast he can barely move.
>>
No. 10247 ID: d2ea61

>>10243
>>10246

He's not too bright, is he?

Ah well, explore the place. Find worms.
>>
No. 10248 ID: cfd810

>>10246
I bet he's back within seconds. So get the fuck moving.
>>
No. 10249 ID: 670155

Oh...well....ok then.

...he's going to be very pissed off when he finds no hermit.
>>
No. 10250 ID: bffa2a

Well, now we unleashed a powerful idiot in the dwarven territories... we just did skullkings job for her. Dammit.
>>
No. 10251 ID: d2ea61

>>10247

I'd say he's pretty damn stupid, yeah. Or at least doesn't really bother with this whole "thinking" thing.

This'll come to bite us in the ass when he really does find the hermit we didn't know existed and returns without his blade.
>>
No. 10252 ID: 4b7177

>>10247
Well he did believe the book thing. Hell he even believes it now, he asked for real Raital book.

So basically he minmaxed like hell. 3 int, 3 wis, 3 cha, FINAL DESTINATION!
>>
No. 10253 ID: f21281

THERE NOW THERE WILL BE NO CONFUSION.
>>
No. 10254 ID: 93c708

>>10250

From what he said, I'd assume he's not that much more powerful than Taikah, so the Dwarves are probably safe.
>>
No. 10256 ID: 670155

Search the house for anything useful.
>>
No. 10257 ID: bffa2a

>>10246

Wake up, you have to make sure he dosen't bump into your companions while making his exit.
>>
No. 10258 ID: fb5d8e
File 124821233416.png - (47.87KB , 800x600 , 512.png )
10258

Mudy heads back outside. The hut was cool, but the body really wasn't a nice sight.
The things behind the fence do look like giant worms with tough leathery skin.
Mudy can't see what part is their front of back as these are hidden in the sand, but their bodies move up and down as though breathing. They are all huddled up on the same spot.
>>
No. 10259 ID: d2ea61

>>10258

Let's get the others here. Then let's see what happens when we poke the worms.
>>
No. 10260 ID: cfd810

>>10258
Examine them CLOSELY.
>>
No. 10261 ID: 34f8c4

>>10258
Use your telepathy to call the others to this spot. Failing that, go and get them.
>>
No. 10262 ID: 95484a

>>10258
Well, that was surprisingly easy! We're probably completely safe from... Wait, where the hell is Raital?
>>
No. 10263 ID: fb5d8e
File 124821270332.png - (61.47KB , 800x600 , 513.png )
10263

In the hut he finds three chests full of leather bags with water and dry food, obviously meant to be taken on extended journeys. The cupboard and a few other storages hold more mundane every day life things like tea, cheese, eggs, cups and so forth.
>>
No. 10264 ID: d2ea61

>>10263

We'll need the water. Take everything else as well.
>>
No. 10265 ID: 93c708

LOOT EVERYTHING
Also, check corpse for money and other valuables.
>>
No. 10266 ID: bffa2a

>>10262

She's out getting the others as described in:

>>10176

Coo at the worms, try not to look like a tasty morsel.
>>
No. 10267 ID: 1bd41b

>>10263
Take everything you can carry. If you can't carry it all, wait for the others to arrive so they can carry things.
>>
No. 10268 ID: 961635

>>10263
You know, I bet the Drow police would arrive at any moment now. How about not looking as guilty as last time you tried pleading innocence?

Check outside to see if anyone's coming and THEN loot everything.
>>
No. 10269 ID: fb5d8e
File 124821313619.png - (58.77KB , 800x600 , 514.png )
10269

Mudy can't even lift one of the bags. He decides to order the others to take them when they arrive.

He heads back outside to investigate the worms some more. He begins to make soft coo-ing noises to get their attention and appear friendly.
After a moment the bodies shift, and a single massive worm raises itself from the sand.
>>
No. 10270 ID: d2ea61

>>10269

SPICE MUST FLOW!

Erm, I mean... run inside. Try not to scream.
>>
No. 10271 ID: 93c708

Seems friendly.
Give it a hug.
>>
No. 10272 ID: 6164e0

Yeah, lets loot things as fast as possible.

Any compact food,
water
flint/tinder
pots, pans (at least one if possible)
over-cloaks and wraps for the sun
anything that looks like tools for animal manipulation (worm taming)

Then get out fast, we want to get moving.
>>
No. 10273 ID: 961635

>>10269
HUG WORM.
>>
No. 10274 ID: 670155

Play the worm a tune.
>>
No. 10275 ID: ed469a

Run to the rocks?
>>
No. 10276 ID: fb5d8e
File 124821352826.png - (56.52KB , 800x600 , 515.png )
10276

Mudy feels like the worm seems friendly enough. To show that he is friendly as well, Mudy steps forward to give the assumably tame Sandworm a hug.
The creature vibrates slowly as it returns the coo-ing noises.
>"~~~YOOUU'RREEEE CUUUTTTTEEEE~~~"
>>
No. 10277 ID: 6164e0

>>10272
...and I'm late.

Well, lets try and keep that worms attention and stay in a body position that exudes confidence and dominance, so NO TREMBLING or any other means of showing that you are thinking 'Oh my giant fanged worm'
Then try and call Raital.
>>
No. 10278 ID: 93c708

Thank the worm and tell it how beautiful it is.
>>
No. 10279 ID: cfd810

>>10276
"Will you carry me and my friends to the city?"
>>
No. 10280 ID: 961635

>>10276
So hey baby, you come here often? I like your pants.
>>
No. 10281 ID: 4714be

>>10276
I can't say I've seen a cuter Sandworm than you before.
>>
No. 10282 ID: 6164e0

>>10276
....Uhm.
Okay, this possibility did not even occur to me.
Reaver you magnificent bastard.
Anyway, lets ask it to give our friends rides, since their previous handlers/owners/whatever are dead.
>>
No. 10283 ID: cfd810

>>10280
>>10278
DON'T ENCOURAGE IT.
>>
No. 10284 ID: 670155

oh god its sentient. its going to want to know what happened to the farmer.
>>
No. 10285 ID: fb5d8e
File 124821388039.png - (57.30KB , 800x600 , 516.png )
10285

Mudy looks up to the massive gaping maw, assuming that is its head.
>"Will you carry me and my friends to the city?"
, he asks politely.

The Sandworm continues to vibrate slowly, making Mudy vibrates at the same frequency. It's getting rather nauseating.
>"~~~OOONNLLLYYY IFFFF YOOOUU WIIIILLLL COOOPUUULAAAATTTEEE WWWIIIIITHH MEEEEEEE~~~"
>>
No. 10286 ID: 227d44

>>10285
Um...Well...hm.
>>
No. 10287 ID: c01408
File 12482139849.gif - (2.84KB , 322x219 , uh.gif )
10287

>>
No. 10288 ID: 670155

Well i uh...
>>
No. 10289 ID: 93c708

Copulate with the worm.
>>
No. 10290 ID: f95743

Oh, uh. I don't know if that will work. We probably aren't...uh...compatible
>>
No. 10291 ID: 2abfb1

>>10285
M-maybe the sandworm has a different definition of copulate?
>>
No. 10292 ID: bffa2a

>>10285

... what?
>>
No. 10293 ID: c80cec

Become very disturbed. Say, "I'll have to think about that..." and back away slowly.
>>
No. 10294 ID: 93c708

>>10292

cop⋅u⋅late
  /v. ˈkɒpyəˌleɪt; adj. ˈkɒpyəlɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [v. kop-yuh-leyt; adj. kop-yuh-lit] Show IPA verb, -lat⋅ed, -lat⋅ing, adjective
Use copulate in a Sentence
–verb (used without object)
1. to engage in sexual intercourse.
–adjective
2. connected; joined.
>>
No. 10295 ID: 6164e0

>>10285
Right then.

Back to Raital/Camp, get them to come down.

This is probably some quirk of sand worms, so Darkmoon can deal with this. Plus we need to go get everyone anyway.
>>
No. 10296 ID: 961635

>>10285
.... Could be fun.
>>
No. 10297 ID: 95484a

>>10285
"As.. tempting as that may be, I fear I am already in a committed relationship at the moment."
Locate and display Raital as proof.
>>
No. 10298 ID: bffa2a

>>10297

Let's go with this.
>>
No. 10299 ID: 670155

"I uh...i uh know a very nice elf."
>>
No. 10300 ID: fb5d8e
File 124821452859.png - (56.77KB , 800x600 , 517.png )
10300

Mudy quickly ends the hug and steps back, only to bump into another part of the Sandworm.
>"..Uh.. Well.. hm.."
He coughs.
"As.. tempting as that may be, I fear I am already in a committed relationship at the moment."
, he stammers.
The Sandworm continues cooing.
>"~~~THAAAAATTT'SSSS OOOOKAAAAAYYY~~~IIIII DOOOON'TTTT MIIIINDD~~~"

Mudy coughs again and sniffs as he tries to come up with another response.
>"Oh, uh. Well, I don't know if it will work. We probably aren't...uh...compatible."
He feels the Sandworm beginning to trap him.
>"~~~WEEEE CAAAAN TTRRRRYYYYY~~~WOOOUULLLDDD YOOOUUU LIIIIIKKEEE TOOOO SEEEEEE MYYYYY CLLLOOAAACCAAAA~~~~"
>>
No. 10301 ID: 93c708

>>10300

Of course!
>>
No. 10302 ID: bffa2a

>>10300

RAITAL!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
No. 10304 ID: 1bd41b

>>10300
Run away while screaming.
Hide in Raital's bosom.
>>
No. 10305 ID: c80cec

Flee for your little Kobold life!
>>
No. 10306 ID: 670155

Oh god its going to be a nest of razor sharp spines that salivate acid.
>>
No. 10307 ID: c01408

GET BLADETREE
IT'S TIME FOR HIM TO FULFILL HIS DUTIES
>>
No. 10308 ID: 6164e0

>>10300
>Cloaca
OH GOD NO

No, shit is going bad, lets command the sandworm to put us down, and if we aren't getting a response immediately thereafter, shout your head off until you hear Raital and co coming, all while trying to yank out you sword.

This is not something we want to proceed ANY further right now.
>>
No. 10309 ID: d2ea61

>>10300

Well shit. Let it show us. Complement it, try not to vomit.
>>
No. 10310 ID: 961635

>>10300
Agree for the sake of SCIENCE!
>>
No. 10311 ID: bffa2a

>>10300

"... Well you see, Raital does not want to share and she is very strong. You would just get hurt over mating rights and then I would have no transport. Pretty please?"
>>
No. 10313 ID: 6164e0

>>10311
'She is the alpha of our pack, and has claimed me'

Add that bit, I imagine a species such as this knows that concept VERY well.
>>
No. 10314 ID: ed469a

"Maybe some nose-rubbing would be ok?"
while taking a few steps back and FLEEING FOR YOUR MISERABLE LIFE
>>
No. 10315 ID: fb5d8e
File 124821533421.png - (58.08KB , 800x600 , 518.png )
10315

Mudy knows that Raital and the others are probably far out of earshot as he can not see anyone on the rocky slope. With the Sandworm's huge body bumping against him from both sides he figures he can only make a run for it if he comes up with good distraction first.
As he tries to come up with it he agrees with the Sandworm.
It shifts its body, rolling part upside down to expose itself. A rancid acidic stench immediatly overwhelms Mudy.
He begins to feel lightheaded.
>"~~~PLEEEAAASEEEE~~~TOOOUUCCCHH IIIITTTT~~~"
>>
No. 10316 ID: 227d44

>>10315
UM....I'm...Sorry?
>>
No. 10317 ID: cfd810

>>10315
RUN
>>
No. 10318 ID: 93c708

Poke it, then start gently rubbing it.
>>
No. 10319 ID: f44349

>>10315
RAAAAAAAAAPE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
No. 10320 ID: c01408

GET BLADETREE
IT'S TIME HE PULLED HIS WEIGHT
I AM DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS
DUDE NEEDS TO GET LAID ANYWAY
>>
No. 10321 ID: 7eda8b

PANIC AND RUN AWAY
>>
No. 10322 ID: 40dc56

Cloaca rape Mudy
>>
No. 10323 ID: 227d44

>>10315
Actually, you know what?

touch it
>>
No. 10324 ID: 6164e0

>>10316
'I'll be right back to touch it, but I must get my friends first, who might then help out your fellow sand worms.'
Lets get out of this things grip PRONTO.
>>
No. 10325 ID: 670155

"LET ME JUST GO GET MY UH......CONDOMS"
>>
No. 10327 ID: 1bd41b

>>10315
Point, say: "LOOK! IT'S ANOTHER ONE OF ME!"
Then run like your ass is on fire.
>>
No. 10328 ID: cfd810

>>10327
This. With our CHA it could work.
>>
No. 10329 ID: 961635
File 124821557185.gif - (5.01KB , 400x345 , untitled.gif )
10329

>>10315
>>
No. 10330 ID: 6164e0

>>10328
We did just get those social bonuses at the Well of Truthes...
>>
No. 10331 ID: c80cec

"uhh... Look! A handsome sandworm is coming this way! Right over there!"

GTFO when it (hopefully) turns away.
>>
No. 10332 ID: bffa2a

>>10315

>>10311

Oh god...
>>
No. 10333 ID: bd2eec

>>10315
We've lead the poor thing on from the start. If we'd been ballsy and just told the truth, we probably coulda put it down easy.

But no, you man the fuck up, Mudy.

Wrap your cloak around your hand and just...touch it.
>>
No. 10334 ID: fb5d8e
File 12482158099.png - (58.55KB , 800x600 , 519.png )
10334

>"LOOK! IT'S ANOTHER ONE OF ME!"
, Mudy almost screams.
The Sandworm immediatly turns its head.
>"~~~TWWWOOOOOOO~~~IIII LIIIIKE THAAAATT~~~"
It momentarily loosens its grip and Mudy uses all his might to wriggle himself free!
>>
No. 10335 ID: 961635

>>10334
THERE ARE APPLES IN THE ACID HOLE.
APPLES. IN THE ACID. HOLE.
>>
No. 10336 ID: d2ea61

>>10334

Yay, it's stupid! NOW MAKE LIKE A TREE AND FUCKING RUN!
>>
No. 10337 ID: cfd810

>>10334
"HELP ME YOU -"
>>
No. 10338 ID: bd2eec

>>10334
"GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME YOU DOUBLE DUMBS"
>>
No. 10339 ID: 93c708

Shout to Hans and Gunther. Tell them that this worm is guarding delicious apples.
>>
No. 10340 ID: c80cec

Run up the rocky hill. Don't stop until you are out of the worm's reach.
>>
No. 10341 ID: 6164e0

>>10334
I have not been this happy to see those guys previously.

'Hans, Gunther! get over hear!'

Whether they help us get free or we use one as a substitute for the worm's attentions while we get the rest of the party, I have no idea.
>>
No. 10342 ID: d2ea61

>>10334

"Those two are expert cloaca touchers!"
>>
No. 10343 ID: bffa2a

>>10334

Gunther, Hans it's time to make a sacrifice... there are apples in that cloaca, fetch.
>>
No. 10344 ID: fb5d8e
File 124821673771.png - (59.04KB , 800x600 , 520.png )
10344

>"HELP ME YOU -"
Mudy cries out for Hans and Gunther to help, who swiftly pull him out of the worm's grip.

The worm turns around and rests its head on the fence.
>"~~~YOUUUUU TRRRIIICCCKKKEEEEDDD MEEEEEE~~~"
It sounds terribly disheartened.

Mudy quickly apologizes. He doesn't want to lose his transport.
"You see, Raital -- our.. our alpha -- does not want to share and she is very strong. You would just get hurt over mating rights."
, he quickly says.

The Sandworm cooes gently.
>"~~~SOOOO YOOOUU DOOOO CAAAARRREEE AABOOOUUUTTT MEEEEEE~~~"
>>
No. 10345 ID: 961635

>>10344
Aw c'mon, baby, dun' be like 'dat. You kno yo's th'only one fo' me.
>>
No. 10346 ID: c80cec

>>10344
While we're waiting for everyone else to show up, ask the poor, misguided worm for its name.
>>
No. 10347 ID: 6164e0

>>10344
Lets just go hook up with the rest of the party, and group up here. There are clearly supplies and mounts enough for everyone, so lets just deal with that.
>>
No. 10348 ID: 7eda8b

Can we focus on the fact that Stormplague is going to come back with some poor hermit's head, demanding a sword?
>>
No. 10349 ID: fb5d8e
File 12482176114.png - (61.65KB , 800x600 , 521.png )
10349

Mudy asks the Sandworm for its name.
>"~~~SIIILLLYYYY CUUUTEEEEYYY~~~WEEEE DOOONNT HAAAVEE NAAAAMMMEESSSSS~~~YOOOUU AAARREEEE SOOOOO CUUUUTTTEE FOOOORRR AAAASSSSKKIIIINNNGGG"
The Sandworm begins to vibrate gently, making much softer sounds.
>"~~~iiiii wiiilll taaaakke yyoooou aaaaanyyyywheeerrreee yyooouuur heeeaaarrrtttt ddeeeesssiiirrreeessss~~~"

The rest of Mudy's companions now begin to arrive, descending the rocks.
>"Oh, is only beink small one. Vhell, is okay. We not beink many people."
, she remarks.
>"Are vhe all ready to leave, prince?"
>>
No. 10350 ID: d2ea61

>>10349

"Yeah. Let's go. Worm, to the dark elf city!"
>>
No. 10351 ID: 6164e0

>>10349
Wormriding time, OH YEAH.
>>
No. 10353 ID: fde312

>>10349
"Free supplies inside, courtesy Stormplague. But I convinced him to head off to the mountains for a while. Bladetree, go help carry the supplies out."
>>
No. 10354 ID: f21281

>>10349
Tell it it's name is now...Cheryl.
>>
No. 10355 ID: 6164e0

Just don't forget to gather copious supplies just in case before leaving, all right Mudy?
>>
No. 10356 ID: c80cec

>>10349
Assuming everyone is here, tell everyone about Stormprague-er-plague's reappearance, and warn them that he may be back.

Then lets ride that worm to darkelf city.
>>
No. 10357 ID: 95484a

>>10350
Well, wait, aren't we still missing a few people? Axebeard, Bladetree, and Raital still don't seem to be present.
>>
No. 10358 ID: bffa2a

>>10357

You can't always draw everyone in same panels. Takes too much time.
>>
No. 10359 ID: 95484a

>>10358
Sure, but the overly affectionate sandworm hasn't been threatened yet. So Raital at least probably isn't here.
>>
No. 10361 ID: fb5d8e
File 124821925395.png - (37.50KB , 800x600 , 522.png )
10361

Mudy tells the worm its name is now.. Cheryl.

The Sandworm stops vibrating for a moment, then vibrates harder then ever. Somehow, even with the radically different way it communicates, Mudy senses that it is deeply touched.
>"~~~i am cheryl~~~"
>>
No. 10362 ID: fb5d8e
File 124821930782.png - (53.48KB , 800x600 , 523.png )
10362

Darkmoon promptly slaps it.
>"Not be lettink it mess vhith you, prince."
, she says.
>"Need shovhink vho is boss."
>>
No. 10363 ID: fb5d8e
File 124821940014.png - (35.38KB , 800x600 , 524.png )
10363

Shortly after little platforms and tents - found behind the hut - are installed on the worm's back at Darkmoon's command, and all of the food and water is loaded in at Mudy's command.
The company is finally on its way.
>>
No. 10364 ID: 227d44

>>10362
"Darkmoon, I wouldn't..."
>>
No. 10365 ID: 4b7177

>>10363
If that's a small worm... the big ones must be as wide as a house.
>>
No. 10366 ID: f21281

>>10362
"Darkmoon...do all sandworms attempt to ra-...er...show affection to people? Or is it just dashing kobolds?"
>>
No. 10369 ID: fb5d8e
File 124822061683.png - (56.58KB , 800x600 , 525.png )
10369

Just before getting on board Darkmoon assures Mudy that the Sandworms are dumb mindless creatures and should not be taken seriously. She states that the Sandworms should be lucky that the Dark Elves took them into their care.

During the trip Mudy finds that the tents provide a great deal of comfort despite the turbulence. They are cool and soft, with food and water within reach.
He feels that after walking so much this way of transport is an amazing change.

He also feels a hand going up his leg.
>>
No. 10370 ID: 62ec90

Nobody else's in the room, why not?
>>
No. 10371 ID: cfd810

>>10369
Undress.
>>
No. 10372 ID: 1bd41b

>>10369
Well... it'll probably be a long trip...
>>
No. 10373 ID: a3b36a

Mark this tent as ours! Blood over everything!
>>
No. 10374 ID: d2ea61

>>10369

Weell, we did promise, didn't we?
>>
No. 10375 ID: 670155

Well hopefully the worm wont be able to tell whats going on.

...

it'll be funny either way. do it.
>>
No. 10376 ID: 1afd58

>>10369
Go for it. Just... y'know... try to keep quiet in case Cheryl would take offense.
>>
No. 10377 ID: f21281

>>10369
Make the sandworm vibrate. Then go for it.
>>
No. 10378 ID: c80cec

>>10369
Talk to Raital. Try to get her to open up to us beyond just fucking and cuddling.

"So... What do you like to do, Raital? Besides, me, of course..."
>>
No. 10379 ID: a7388e

>>10369
I wonder if Mudy still wears her panties. Maybe that's what she's trying to find out.
>>
No. 10381 ID: bffa2a

>>10378

But do remember to cuddle and tm while asking. I also would like a bit openness and show that we would like her input on things. Considering the bad decicions we've made lately.
>>
No. 10382 ID: fb5d8e
File 124822152886.png - (56.45KB , 800x600 , 526.png )
10382

Mudy looks at Raital, though her eyes are currently focus on his legs.
He remembers all of his sister's interests and hobbies: Flower arranging, bone arranging, decorating weapons, raising demonic beasts, and exploring the citadel. He'd always join her. Frankly, Mudy can't think of any hobbies he didn't share with her.
>"So... Do you still like to do the same things, Raital? Besides, me, of course..."
, he asks.
Raital frowns a little bit, as if disturbed from something important.
>"Huh..? Oh, yeah.. Well, I didn't do them as much while you were gone ofcourse.."
>>
No. 10383 ID: 93c708

Copulate with Raital
As the sandworm hits a bump, both tumble into the hut behind them
Hut behind them contains Bladetree
>>
No. 10384 ID: 1afd58

>>10382
Love isn't just sex, Raital. Maybe we can talk sometime, or see if we share the hobbies still.

But for now, y'know, let's go. I'm not too sore from last night, are you?
>>
No. 10386 ID: 1bd41b

>>10382
Hey, I know! Let's ask Raital to decorate Mudy's sword!
It's not like there was anything else we were going to do, right?
>>
No. 10387 ID: c80cec

>>10382
Cuddle her and say that you should start a garden once all this is over.
>>
No. 10388 ID: 40dc56

touch her cloaca
>>
No. 10389 ID: 1afd58

>>10382
Flower arranging? I've got some seed for you.

Bone arranging? I've got a bone for you to arrange.

Decorating weapons? How about you decorate my greatsword right here?

Raising demonic beasts? You are certainly making SOMETHING rise.

Exploring the citadel? Yeah, I'll explore your citadel in a minute.
>>
No. 10390 ID: 670155

in before "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MEEEEE" round 2.
>>
No. 10391 ID: bffa2a

>>10382

"I'm sorry to hear that I always liked decorating with you. You have been awfully quiet during all this. Are you embarassed in front of others? Don't be. I would like to hear what is on your mind before we make a decision. You have as much a right to be here as anyone just remember that... Now about that promise I made."
>>
No. 10392 ID: cfd810

>>10382
But this time Mudy is on top.
>>
No. 10393 ID: a3b36a

>Raital Molest Mudy
>>
No. 10396 ID: d2ea61

Wait, what happened? I saw a picture, and then it was gone.
>>
No. 10397 ID: 670155

"I think bladetree might take issue with us being together... want to freak him out?"
>>
No. 10398 ID: 93c708

>>10396

I guess he posted the wrong picture. He said something in IRC about accidentally saving over his picture.
>>
No. 10400 ID: 62ec90

Give her the Dick.
>>
No. 10401 ID: fb5d8e
File 12482234617.png - (50.00KB , 800x600 , 527.png )
10401

>"I'm sorry to hear that.. I always liked decorating with you. Maybe we can talk sometime, or see if we share the hobbies still?"
, Mudy grabs Raital's arm and cuddles it.
>"...You have been awfully quiet during all this. Are you embarassed in front of others? Don't be. I would like to hear what is on your mind before we make a decision. You have as much a right to be here as anyone. Just remember that..."

Raital remains silent.

Mudy rubs his cheek against her arm.
>"We should start a flower garden when this is all over.."

>"..Latral, can we just.."

>"Let's go."
>>
No. 10402 ID: fb5d8e
File 124822349847.png - (43.50KB , 800x600 , 528.png )
10402

>"..You're still wearing my panties..?!"




>End of chapter 20
>>
No. 10404 ID: d2ea61

>>10402

"He doth diddle his sister so..."
>>
No. 10405 ID: bffa2a

If I see that damn Bladetree one more time...

:D
>>
No. 10406 ID: 0d7f43

Don't forget about the feet this time.
>>
No. 10407 ID: 1afd58

>>10402
BLADETREE?!

WHAT ARE THEE DOING TO THEEEEEEE?!
>>
No. 10408 ID: ec1a70

>>10402
what a peeking perv

... *fap fap fap*
>>
No. 10409 ID: 6164e0

>>10402
Ok, we really need to talk to Bladetree about this, he is clearly getting quite unsettled by this.
>>
No. 10410 ID: 93c708
File 124822490827.png - (79.77KB , 800x600 , lolol.png )
10410

meh
>>
No. 10411 ID: 4b7177

>>10410
Reminds me of that "stages of /b/tard" image.

We could also have a coolface Mudy saying "Problem, Bladetree?".
>>
No. 10447 ID: 0d7f43

>>10409
"We're just wrestling. It's the way we kobolds greet long-lost friends. Not worth getting upset over, at all."
>>
No. 10451 ID: f44349

>>10409
If we DO end up having to deal with Bladetree, the best way would probably be to just feign innocence.

"SHE IS YOUR SISTER!"
"...So?"
"WH- ITS INCEST!"
"...
...Sssso?"
"IT IS SICK AND WRONG AND- AND- AUGH!"
"...But WHY? Whats so wrong about it? :3"
"I- J- W- AUGH!"
And then his head explodes.
>>
No. 10456 ID: f42c4e

>>10451
The setting might have a god. He may then have an actual reason/point. But we can then point out the god's not stopping the Skullking.
>>
No. 10461 ID: fb5d8e
File 124823378670.png - (115.88KB , 600x2574 , updatedpowerchart.png )
10461

>>
No. 10462 ID: 6164e0

>>10461
Holy crap that is an awesome chart, fuck yeah!

But wow, the Blutjaeger are STRONG. and Stormplague isn't all that strong, comparative to our party as a whole. With Raital around again we are a legitimate power, pretty big change in play options.
>>
No. 10464 ID: 6164e0

>>10461
...Hrm.

On reflection on the chart, it seems clear that our dear mother Skullking was either able to turn herself into a Fiend or find a magic to infuse Fiend blood into her progeny. If the latter, that explains a good bit, but the nosebleed things may imply that it has repercussions to the bearer's health. But if it is the former, then as her youngest child we should have also had fiendish blood.

Interesting. Things to ponder.
>>
No. 10466 ID: 7eda8b

>>10461
Awesome!

Y'know, after Stormplague comes back we should probably just jump him. I mean, goddamn. He's just going to keep coming back, going to keep being a huge problem, going to keep killing random innocents to look cool, and he's NEVER going to really work for us now that we blew our one chance to hire him on busy-work.
>>
No. 10468 ID: 6164e0

>>10466
And think of the supply of awesome weapons he would have on him. Improve on what we have, and get some war funds from the rest.

That is of course assuming that at least a few of the weaker character (read: everyone but Raital) would probably die. So we should either get more friends or be ready to have heavy casualties if we take him on. He did destroy our army, take Totenkopf's arm and kill Calavera all without much apparent effort.
>>
No. 10469 ID: 7eda8b

>>10468
Well, do you have any plans to deal with him that don't involve constantly sending him on dumb missions of murder at fantastic expense, before he finally asks what Raital looks like, comes back, and kills us all?
>>
No. 10470 ID: 45afb1

>>10469
I was gonna say get him to hold the traitor's sword. I mean won't it make him betray the people who employ him for example the Skullking? I don't know exactly how we would do it, but if we could get it done...
>>
No. 10477 ID: 7eda8b

In addition to us having no idea how to make him grab the sword, and in addition to us not knowing if it still works after its jewels exploded, and in addition to Khural having been left off holding the sword with all the complications and subsequent solutions (destroying or burying) that implies... In addition to all that: If there is one area where Stormplague is knowledgeable, it is probably about swords.

Motherfucker loves swords.
>>
No. 10479 ID: 670155

>>10477
Yeah i dont think we can get him to willingly approach darkbeing. Or convince him that its still useful.

though its best to spring plans at the last moment if you have them.
>>
No. 10480 ID: 6164e0

>>10470
It broke, and was left on the ground by all those Blutjaegers a bit ago.

It is no longer in our possession.

Also, if we want to keep sending him away, we should try and collect magic/rare weapons as we go, so we can give him pay for 'time spent' and avoid having him kill us for our trickery.

Also, is it me or does anyone else see a bit of a consistent decline in child power for the Skullking? Her first kid got celestial and fiendish blood, a nice bit of classical RPG powergaming, is intelligent enough to not fall for our tricks and is the strongest Blutjaeger. Then the next kid trades in celestial exarch blood for werecat blood. Definitely a downgrade. And then comes Taikah, who can barely form thoughts of her own. Next is Raital, who start showing Kobold traits, which none of the other children thus far had shown, and being the weakest yet. Then there is Mudy/Latral, full kobold and the weakest of all. We know that the Skullking was at some point a kobold, and this decline in power of heirs coupled with growing kobold traits manifesting could mean that the Skullking is losing power somehow.

This would actually make the appointment of a new heir make perfect sense, since the now weakened Skullking would need something to protect herself from her children's scheming. Add this to the fact that when we, Mudy, her weakest child went up against her, we somehow managed to live. Could be some unknown plot device, or could be further signs that the Skullking doesn't have the power she used to.

I don't know, it may not have any conclusive data behind it, but it sounds like it could fit the data we do have to me, or does this sound like crazy talk to everyone else?
>>
No. 10481 ID: f42c4e

>>10470
Well aren't we technically employing him now?

Might not be the best idea now.
>>
No. 10484 ID: 45afb1

This is kind of off topic, but I don't think I have ever seen Raital smile. We should try and get her to smile next chapter.
>>
No. 10487 ID: 1afd58

>>10484
she can't smile, her mouth is always :<
>>
No. 10495 ID: 9a71e2

>>10487
WE MUST MAKE IT :3
POSSIBLY >:3
>>
No. 10496 ID: 6164e0

>>10495
Raital is more suited to a >;3 face.
It would be patently hilarious.
>>
No. 10559 ID: b57bb2

I thought Bladetree would be stronger... didn't he say he killed a dragon?
>>
No. 10561 ID: f98e0b

Perhaps it was a rather small one.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password