[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 161894457828.png - (35.54KB , 800x600 , e-title.png )
997035 No. 997035 ID: 00b0d9

CONTENT WARNING: This quest will contain explicit sexual and potentially violent content, and may run into situations of questionable consent.
Please minimise this thread if you feel this may be distressing or objectionable.
To minimise a thread, please click the leftmost button that looks like a _ in the subject title.
Spoiler text will be used in situations where the text is too explicit for display on the main /quest/ page.
Expand all images
>>
No. 997036 ID: 00b0d9
File 161894463444.png - (29.11KB , 800x600 , e1.png )
997036

>>
No. 997037 ID: 00b0d9
File 161894465110.png - (29.31KB , 800x600 , e2.png )
997037

Ngh.
>>
No. 997038 ID: 00b0d9
File 161894471567.png - (51.00KB , 800x600 , e3.png )
997038

Well, it's daylight, I guess. It's getting through all the plastic.
>>
No. 997039 ID: 00b0d9
File 161894474209.png - (31.32KB , 800x600 , e4.png )
997039

bdmp bdmp

...oh no. Oh no it's happening again.

Hf. Hf. Hf.
>>
No. 997040 ID: 00b0d9
File 161894476883.png - (49.49KB , 800x600 , e5.png )
997040

Hf hf hf hf not again hf hf hf-hf-hf-hf

bdmp bdmp bdmp bdmp BDMP
>>
No. 997041 ID: 00b0d9
File 161894480320.png - (51.46KB , 800x600 , e6.png )
997041

HHHHHHhhhfffffffff...
>>
No. 997042 ID: 00b0d9
File 161894483637.png - (50.36KB , 800x600 , e7.png )
997042

Uhhhn. Hf, hf, hf, hf. Hffffff...
>>
No. 997043 ID: 00b0d9
File 161894485042.png - (45.90KB , 800x600 , e8.png )
997043

shff

"Kei, I'm--"
>>
No. 997044 ID: 00b0d9
File 161894486427.png - (46.04KB , 800x600 , e9.png )
997044

>>
No. 997045 ID: 00b0d9
File 161894487765.png - (33.41KB , 800x600 , e10.png )
997045

>>
No. 997046 ID: 00b0d9
File 161894489242.png - (34.67KB , 800x600 , e11.png )
997046

"...I'm looking for a black circuitboard."
"Uh. Can you... can you give me a second?"
"It's in your room."
"Seecha, do I look like I'm in a condition to look for anything?"
"What happened to you?"
"The thing happened again. Also it felt like I had a tube shoved in my throat."
"Oh. Again? Like yesterday?"
"Yeah."
"Huh."

Seecha looks between me and the pictures. The pictures I did not hang up. I forget how long they've been up but when I try to take them down they're back up the following day.

"...I'm working on something to help you, actually. I just need that black circuitboard and a few hours to finish it."
"Seecha, last time you told me you were working on something to solve a problem, it was a foam dart gun. That you shot me with."
"Yes."
"Repeatedly. For two days."
"It made it easier to live with you."

Uuugh. Okay, I can't deal with any more of Seecha's... general Seechaness right now.

"So when are you going to look for that circuit board, Kei?"

It might be today. It might finally be the day I stand up and deck him in the face.
How do I deal with him. I mean, I could maybe actually smack him, but I do have to live with him.
>>
No. 997047 ID: 9a2966

Tell him you're going to look for the circuitboard once you've gotten your breath back and dried this off, and that if this is another silly prank, you're going to ensure that this goes all over him next time it happens, one way or another.
>>
No. 997048 ID: b1b4f3

You realize that's you in those pictures, right?
>>
No. 997050 ID: 830459

Ooh, a spicy Cirr quest. This gonna be good!

It looks like Seecha really wants that board. Maybe enough to help you clean up?

The person in those pictures seems awfully similar to you. Explain.
>>
No. 997051 ID: a9af05

You've probably got a split personality.

Every once in a while, you turn into a horny lady that enjoys taking pictures of herself and hangs them above the bed. Whenever you take them down, the other you is the one that puts them back up.

And what happened to you just now is due to your other personality's horniness bleeding over to you.
>>
No. 997057 ID: b1b4f3

Oh, on second thought, I just noticed in the photo of two people tied together they have matching fur, so it's possible that the MC is the male in a forced-breeding pair, where both are kept in medical comas.
>>
No. 997060 ID: 0eb11f

Gimme a moment to catch my breath and i'll find it.
>>
No. 997080 ID: e7848c

You'll find the black circuit board but you're taking the foam dart gun in exchange. You can modify it to have thumbtacks at the end of the darts later.
>>
No. 997103 ID: 51a7eb

Either someone is taunting you, trying to evoke something, or you're leaving those for yourself. Is it the same photos every time? Fur color is slightly different between the mating pair, so no perfect clones, though there is definitely some resemblance, even if it's just down to the species. How do you feel about having a female "clone", and the photos in general? That tube photo suggests you were tubed as well, but the female is the one pictured, presumably the same female as in all of them, based on the fur color, but she seems pregnant in some photos and not in others.

As for Seecha, clean up and help him. Better that you are involved with his shenanigans than not, if you are to be the target, unless you have something better to do? Besides, he says he wants to help you, so help him help you. And if Seecha really is that impatient, he could always help you clean up.
>>
No. 997353 ID: 1ed92d

You're in a simulation of some kind. You're actually trapped in some kind of breeding system.
>>
No. 997776 ID: 00b0d9
File 161944525325.png - (56.55KB , 800x600 , e12.png )
997776

> person in the pictures is you
Well obviously not because I don't have those parts.
> split personality, turn into lady
I... don't think I can shapeshift??
> female clone
That's weird. I don't know why I'd have a clone. I'm not really anything special.
> kept in a coma
...hm.
> you are the male in the pictures
Well...

"Seecha?"
"Yes?"
"I think I've figured it out."
"Oh, what, is it behind that mattress?"
"What? No, no, I mean, the pictures. The events. I think this world might not be real."

Seecha looks vaguely annoyed at me. "Go on."
"I think I might be imagining this world, like, as a way to escape a horrific situation where I'm just a piece in a horrifying mechanical system of flesh, steel and plastic being forced to do things I have no control over and will never fully understand or control. Like, either I've checked out super, super hard or I'm being forced into it by some sort of... I don't know. Virtual reality? Brain chemicals?"

The more I think about it the more vivid the scenario becomes. I can almost hear the exhalations of vents, muffled grunts and groans, dispassionate voices announcing state changes and medical facts, the whirrs and clanks of machinery moving bodies into positions, the wet squelches of fluids moving in and out of creatures reduced to mechanisms...
Then I realise I'm finding it hard to breathe the more I think about it, so I try to clear it away.
>>
No. 997777 ID: 00b0d9
File 161944527963.png - (36.19KB , 800x600 , e13.png )
997777

Seecha looks at the pictures and back to me. He walks about a step forward, about as far as he's willing to come.

"So what does that mean?"
"Eh?"
"What does that mean. How does that affect you or me in the here and now? What does it mean if you're in a dream, or a coma, or if you're a brain in a jar, or a program that thinks it's a brain in a jar thinking it's in a simulation?"
"What are you talking about?"
Seecha sighs deeply. "I've been thinking about this kind of thing."
"You have?"
"Yes. I don't want to go into why. All I know is, to me, all I care about now is the present moment. What I can see, hear, feel. Anything else is unnecessary cognitive friction that changes nothing."

An awkward silence fills the room.
>>
No. 997778 ID: 00b0d9
File 161944530584.png - (50.87KB , 800x600 , e14.png )
997778

"Can you look for that part now--"
"Seecha, if you're somehow responsible for this next time I'm going to make sure I'm pointed at you."
Seecha stares at me in disgust. "If you get any of your juices on my body, I'm moving onto something more than foam darts. Also, how dare you? Why would I go to this much effort for something that has no benefit to me?"
"You don't seem to care for my wellbeing particularly much as it is! Here I am soaked in my own sweat and, well, other things, I don't even have a chance to clean up and you're demanding things of me!"

Seecha looks away from me for a minute, rubbing his hand over his snout as his tail swishes around erratically.

"Fine. I'll take you to the shower."

I stand and he looks at me in mild amazement.

"How did you have so much--"
"No clue. Also, I know where the shower is. I don't need an escort."
"I need a shower too anyway."
"Well, I guess. We're not showering together, though, right? That'd be weird."
>>
No. 997779 ID: 00b0d9
File 161944532640.png - (71.94KB , 800x600 , e15.png )
997779

>>
No. 997780 ID: 00b0d9
File 161944540533.png - (71.80KB , 800x600 , e16.png )
997780

I guess we're showering together.

Seecha's so hard for me to understand. He's told me before he's not interested in any sort of romantic or sexual relationships with anyone, but he keeps... doing things like this.
And then acting as if it's nothing. I'm... more okay with this than I feel I ought to be, but it's the principle of the thing.

And yet if we so much as accidentally brush tails he is some mixture of embarrassed, indignant, overstimulated and/or upset.
I remember I once put my hand on his shoulder without thinking and he just froze up. The second I let go he just started screaming.
Then I started screaming.

Then we both looked at each other for a bit, and then we were both screaming for a while. First at each other, but then, just... out, at the world. It was... actually kind of therapeutic, actually.
>>
No. 997781 ID: 00b0d9
File 161944542770.png - (47.90KB , 800x600 , e17.png )
997781

"Hey. Seecha. ...want to scream for a bit?"
"...what?"
"I've got some frustration I want to vent."

Seecha looks at me like I've gone mad, before his eyes shift around the room, and he starts nodding.
"Sure. Me too."
"I'll get that circuit thingy sometime today, alright."
"Not that. Well, maybe that. But regardless. Yes."
"On three?"
"On three."
"One, two, three."
>>
No. 997782 ID: 00b0d9
File 161944544146.png - (54.66KB , 800x600 , e18.png )
997782

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"
"AAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

We scream for what feels like hours but is only about a minute.
>>
No. 997783 ID: 00b0d9
File 161944546115.png - (58.48KB , 800x600 , e19.png )
997783

Well I didn't expect that to feel as good as it did.
"Alright, I'm done," I say, head a little light and throat a little sore.
Seecha nods, smiling. "Well, that's two out of my morning checklist done. Get clean, scream defiantly at world. Next, breakfast. Want to come along?"

I can never decide if I resent Seecha's existence or if he's my best friend ever.

Well. I don't really have any plans for the day. I guess I could go get breakfast with Seecha or I could go look for that part.
>>
No. 997786 ID: 9aa12d

Food, breakfast is the gosh darn diddly best.
>>
No. 997787 ID: 830459

Smack him on his back, "Sure."
>>
No. 997788 ID: f7ef21

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Fetch that circuit board first if the bedroom is closer. Then, yes, breakfast, why not?
>>
No. 997789 ID: c48caa

Got to refill your tank. What kind of food do you even have in this place?
>>
No. 997790 ID: 9a2966

You'll get the part, then join 'em.
>>
No. 997791 ID: 154c78

Seems like Seecha doesn't really think about the context of things, but has issues with being touched, so, don't touch him unexpectedly. And best friends can annoy each other to no end.

Get that part, then join him. It should only take a few minutes to find anyway.
>>
No. 997792 ID: c09f5e

What you're repressing could very well be happening to him. Especially in ways that make him... not himself. Worst case: you may the only man that can see him as a person. For both of your sanities, Take his advice.

And have some breakfast.
>>
No. 997816 ID: b1b4f3

>>997783
Well, considering the coma theory, he's part of your mind. The Id? The part of you focused on survival, the present, concrete things, etc.

Do you have any other roommates? Should be one more, I think?

Find that thing in your room.
>>
No. 997855 ID: 00b0d9
File 161948155847.png - (37.63KB , 800x600 , e20.png )
997855

> best friends can annoy each other to no end
True. I guess that does make him my best friend. No clue if the reverse is true, though. He's always been a little, well, aloof, sometimes. Hard to read.
> do you have other roommates
No, we've been the only ones in this flat for as long as I can remember right now. Which... is a little fuzzy, actually. Years?
> smack him on the back
I'd rather avoid crossing his boundaries like that. I know it won't end well.
> maybe the same thing that you're repressing is happening to him
Wow, I really hope not. I don't think so, but. I really really really hope not...

"Seecha?"
"Yeah?"
"Have I told you how much I value you as a friend and a fellow person recently?"
Seecha looks taken aback. "What? What prompted that?" He raises a brow. "Did you need something from me?"
"What? No, I-- Eh, don't worry about it."
"Okay."
>>
No. 997856 ID: 00b0d9
File 161948159987.png - (132.26KB , 800x600 , e21.png )
997856

> get part, then join for breakfast
Solid idea. "Anyway. I'll catch you up at breakfast. I'll get the thing first."
"Oh. Excellent! Thank you, Kei." Seecha puts his goggles back on. Before drying. Sure, alright.

After drying up, which takes far longer than I'd like, Seecha heads past the big room our rooms are in and into the third room of the flat, the, uh, third room.
I take a quick detour into my corner to look for the part.

I find it tucked... under the mattress, somehow. Well. Not sure how it got there. Seecha couldn't have put it there, he'd have needed to lift the mattress, and then put it under it while I was asleep. Which is not something he would ever do. He wouldn't even enter my room! Well, whatever, something to worry about another time. Maybe this flat has ghosts or something.

I put the circuitboard just at the entrance to Seecha's room where he should see it.
>>
No. 997857 ID: 00b0d9
File 161948162977.png - (24.07KB , 800x600 , e22.png )
997857

I walk into the third room.
>>
No. 997859 ID: 00b0d9
File 161948164956.png - (28.28KB , 800x600 , e23.png )
997859

Seecha looks up to me, face buried in a bowl.
"Taps only," he mumbles, muffled by the bowl and whatever's in his mouth. "Still."
"Again?" It's been days. I know the systems must be difficult to repair, Seecha told me he couldn't figure out how they worked at all, but I'm starting to get sick of this weird butterscotch-flavoured default food paste. "What's wrong with the channel?"
"The channel's probably fine. I can get to it from my setup. I think we've just had our access revoked. Can't print any new cards. We need to talk to the Landlord about it."
"Hah. Well, I guess that's not happening any time soon."
Seecha's ears fall. "Kei, please, you know I can't talk to it again."
"It doesn't want to speak to me, is the problem. Look, let's worry about that after breakfast, alright?"
>>
No. 997860 ID: 00b0d9
File 161948170438.png - (31.57KB , 800x600 , e24.png )
997860

"Wait. Hold on a second. Seecha, what's this card on top of the channel's slot?"
"Eh? Oh, that. I couldn't make any sense of it. It doesn't look like anything I've seen before."

I look over the markings of the card. It looks the same as any other channel card. Put card into the slot, get something out of the channel, but...

"So you couldn't make any sense of it?"
"Nope. Well, bits and pieces. Requisition for a physical object, matching certain qualities. Having projecting strands, observational, does not match current inventory of request origin. Most of the encoding is for qualities I've not seen before. As far as I know it's a request for a fuzzy telescope."
"Could it be food-related?"
"I didn't see any signs suggesting inedible..."

I wonder if I should try putting this card into the slot. I wonder what it'd bring forth.
>>
No. 997861 ID: 465a14

>>997860
Sure, worst that can happen is that you'll be responsible for the death and/or horrible suffering of you and your only friend. But that's not very likely at all so give it a shot.
>>
No. 997863 ID: b1b4f3

Signs point to someone injecting objects into your dream. The photos are meant for you to realize your plight. The black board is... unknown. The fuzzy card is... unknown.
Ask what the black circuitboard is for.

Ugh, wouldn't a horrible possibility be that your roommate is an artificial personality injected to keep you from waking up? Well, either that or he's there to keep you company. To keep you from suffering psychological damage that could interfere with the breeding.

Definitely try using the card. What's the worst that could happen?
>>
No. 997865 ID: e7848c

Could be a disembodied tail. Might as well try it
>>
No. 997873 ID: ce39da

>>997863
Potentially possible? However...

>>997777
Those last two points seem oddly specific. Regarding whether he's real or just an injected safeguard personality, I realize nothing stops him from being both. I'd say his performance is convincing enough that, either way, he does not actively know his role here.

"Hey, remind me what you wanted the black circuit board for?" Come to think of it, what were you using it for, even if we discount the question of how it ended up specifically under your mattress?

Here's another fact-check; have you ever been outside? If not, then why?
>>
No. 997875 ID: 154c78

Good on you for complimenting Seecha. He may not get it, but it's better that it is out in the open then regretting having never said it. Plus, it probably means at least a little to him.
On the circuit board, the icon seems to indicate that it's intended for Seecha, and he also knew it was in your room. More odd stuff to puzzle over, after you eat.

As for the card, go ahead and use it. Someone wouldn't just leave a card that would break everything just laying around, plus a fuzzy telescope thing sounds neat. Just, have Seecha stand back first, for safety.
>>
No. 997963 ID: c09f5e

>>997856
Could be the same someone who's leaving your photos up.

>>997860
This is someone hacking to your little dreamscape written all over it. It looks like it's only asking to observe, but if it escalates...
... at least it's something new.

>>997873
Classic skeptic arguments are usually also raised by people who are taking extremely dissociative stances. If anyone's taking bets who the fox is, hedge mine between "literally right next to Kei" and "mental image of someone literally right next to Kei".
>>
No. 997974 ID: 830459

Show this card to the landlord.
>>
No. 997987 ID: 1ed92d

>>997860
Look, whether or not you're imprisoned in a simulated reality inside a horrible flesh and steel chamber, think of it this way: At least this means there are minimal consequences to putting that thing in the channel slot and activating it!
>>
No. 997994 ID: 00b0d9
File 161956934325.png - (35.13KB , 800x600 , e25.png )
997994

> when did you last leave the flat
The front door only leads to instant disintegration, so, uh, never. We keep it locked.
> what were you using the circuitboard for
I wasn't. I'm not sure how it ended up in my room.
> Seecha is an artificial personality
Y'know, he's just weird enough that I'd buy that, but either way he's a friend, so.
> use the card
Yeah, I'm sure it'll go fine.

But first.

"Hey, Seecha, before I put this card in, I'm curious. I found that part you wanted, it's outside your room. It had your face on it?"
"Yes, I like to sign my work."
"What's it for?"
"Oh, just another project. A control system for, hm. It's a secret."
"...Sure. How did it end up in my room?"

Seecha pauses. He slowly lowers the bowl down. "A minor accident," he says, after an awkward pause.
"A minor accident?"
"It was supposed to end up in the shower room, but I didn't quite understand the value range," he mumbles, embarassed.
"Wait. What?"
"I was trying to figure out a way to translocate objects, and got both the target object wrong and the destination wrong. Still, it apparently ended up intact, so that's... better than my first attempt!"
"You could have warned me first!"
"No, I couldn't." Seecha adjusts his goggles as his ears and tail twitch nervously. "The more attention I bring to my stuff, the sooner it stops working. It's like there's a force actively working against me. I already gave up on reliable translocation but I think it'll stop working soon too."
"Why do you want to translocate objects?"
"...I'm not saying my plans out loud," says Seecha, looking around nervously. "Just in case. But I'm building up to something big."
"Something big?"
Seecha nods quietly.

"...but, aside from that," he mutters, "Let me see if I can look up more details on this card."
With a gesture, Seecha's weird semisolid laptop thing forms just in front of him.
>>
No. 997995 ID: 00b0d9
File 161956936166.png - (23.22KB , 800x600 , e26.png )
997995

"Oh, that's... odd."
"What is?"
"I've been cross-referencing the symbols on the card," says Seecha, pouring over his dumb half-real laptop thing. "It's too difficult to fully figure out. Just go put it in the slot and we'll see what it actually means and I can have a stab at translating them better, but I think I have some more information about what they mean."

I shrug and move to push the card into the slot as Seecha keeps talking.

"Recquisition, must exist currently, will not-- cannot?-- create. Observing, no, wait, observes. Observer? Observer. Object is an observer, has thick strands, something about a pouch inversion, outwards to inwards? Manipulator. Movement caused by itself. Object is perceptive, object... object is aware... a detector? Object is a self-motivated aware observer-- wait a second hold on that sounds-- Kei wait a sec don't--"

I try to pull the card back and--
>>
No. 997996 ID: 00b0d9
File 161956938785.png - (419.34KB , 800x600 , e27.png )
997996

>>
No. 997998 ID: 00b0d9
File 161956940497.png - (18.16KB , 800x600 , e28.png )
997998

>>
No. 997999 ID: 00b0d9
File 161956941914.png - (33.29KB , 800x600 , e29.png )
997999

>>
No. 998000 ID: 00b0d9
File 161956945476.png - (29.98KB , 800x600 , e30.png )
998000

>>
No. 998001 ID: 00b0d9
File 161956947296.png - (23.39KB , 800x600 , e31.png )
998001

>>
No. 998002 ID: 00b0d9
File 161956948897.png - (23.64KB , 800x600 , e32.png )
998002

>>
No. 998003 ID: 00b0d9
File 161956951353.png - (28.73KB , 800x600 , e33.png )
998003

>>
No. 998004 ID: 00b0d9
File 161956954147.png - (27.79KB , 800x600 , e34.png )
998004

"Aliens! Aliens. I was right. I was right. Oh fuck they're gonna take out my organs. Or shove a grub up me. Or stick tubes in me. Oh fuck maybe all of it at once. Oh fuck. Okay. No sudden movements. I'm sorry! I'll stop trying to prove you exist. I'll stop--"
>>
No. 998005 ID: 00b0d9
File 161956956403.png - (26.78KB , 800x600 , e35.png )
998005

>>
No. 998006 ID: 00b0d9
File 161956958492.png - (31.88KB , 800x600 , e36.png )
998006

"Hf, hf, hf..."

bdmp bdmp

Oh for fuck's sakes not now not now, fuck
>>
No. 998007 ID: 00b0d9
File 161956960902.png - (24.53KB , 800x600 , e37.png )
998007

"Oh fuck, it's an alien cross-breeding experiment. I knew it. I knew these happened. Oh fuck I don't want to explode into alien larvae. There were so many things I wanted to do, they were right, I was wasting my life, my entire life wasted on trying to prove aliens, and now they're going to be what kills me!!"
>>
No. 998008 ID: 465a14

"bro what"
>>
No. 998009 ID: 77cba3

"Sorry the aliens made me all crazy horny and I am going to try to turn away from you now."

Do your best to not jizz all over the lady you abdducted maybe.
>>
No. 998010 ID: e7848c

Field this one to your flatmate. Time for you to take a step back to the showers and rub one off.
>>
No. 998011 ID: 422cea

Just fall over and premature ejaculate on the ground.
>>
No. 998013 ID: b1b4f3

>>998007
Aim that thing away from all nearby people and then let it do its thing I guess.

Also this was a huge mistake you can't be near a female in your condition! You're gonna have to isolate yourself.
>>
No. 998051 ID: f8fa51

Yeah, walk away and let Seecha field this one, at least for half a minute.
>>
No. 998058 ID: 154c78

You're making her uncomfortable, apologize profusely and turn away. If you're gonna pop, find a sink or some kind of container nearby and finish in that. If you can't make it, just make sure your dick isn't pointed at her, or Seecha, or anything food related.

If this happens every time you see a cute girl naked, this is probably going to be a problem. That said, you couldn't have known.
>>
No. 998059 ID: 9a2966

Definitely don’t get light-headed and fall forward onto h-oh nooooo
>>
No. 998067 ID: 830459

This is the first time you're seeing a fertile female in person, right? You should act like a gentleman.

And nothing says a suave gentleman like casually nutting in front of a lady.
>>
No. 998091 ID: 2e177b

I suspect you won't even have time to turn, so swat your dick aside first, that will be faster.
>>
No. 998109 ID: c09f5e

>Oh fuck, it's an alien cross-breeding experiment.
This explains so much. The setup is almost perfect: You've been so triggered by the thought of breeding that it really could be psychic manipulation, Seecha works as a perfect buffer between you two, and any questions you might have... well... Look at her. As it is, you can't be interact for long without risking exploding on her fur, at minimum. And the worst part is she may only be half right about where she is, or who if she's a clone*.

Before you (try to) leave, make it clear (most likely by shouting) you don't want to hurt her, much less kill her, and that you been having breeding urges you will refuse to act on (no matter how hot you find her or this). Then let Seecha play good news, bad news.

*Maybe telling her she's a clone might reassure her own life choices.
>>
No. 998117 ID: 1bccd0

I still would like to play Sojourn, that story had a cool premise.

Quickly turn away and do your best to explain your condition once it passes.
>>
No. 998268 ID: 1ed92d

>>998007
Explain that yep, the aliens are doing breeding experiments but fortunately while they've imprisoned you they've also trapped your minds in a pleasantly furnished apartment.

Also, TURN TO FACE THE WALL, DUDE, JESUS.
>>
No. 1000222 ID: 00b0d9
File 162103578840.png - (24.42KB , 800x600 , e38.png )
1000222

> tell her you mean no harm
"H- h- h-"
Words not working no no no

bdmp bdmp bdmp bdmp

> go to the shower room
> face the wall
> don't fall forward
> walk away
> fall over
nnnggghhhhhhHHHHHHH

bdmp bdmp BDMP BDMP
>>
No. 1000223 ID: 00b0d9
File 162103580858.png - (62.07KB , 800x600 , e39.png )
1000223

Even when I look away, all I see in my mind's eye is her naked body, and all I can think of is doing things to her that begin to make me feel worse and worse for how violent they are. Using her like an object. The dreams and images before I could excuse, I could pretend weren't related to me, and now I'm being forced to confront the fact that I'm picturing this stuff by myself. It's coming from me. And I like it, and I hate that I like it, and I feel like I'm tearing myself to pieces. Being torn to pieces. I'm filled with lust and now rage at myself and they're only interacting with each other in even more aggressive mental imagery.

My breath gets shakier and I feel like I'm about to--
>>
No. 1000224 ID: 00b0d9
File 162103583480.png - (43.00KB , 800x600 , e40.png )
1000224

Seecha tackles me onto the ground.

At least, this is what I piece together after a flurry of events that end up with me on the ground, chest on the cold concrete floor, lower body spasming slightly as another attack comes and goes.

Seecha gets off of me, and out of the corner of my eye I see him inspecting himself. For injuries, maybe?

"Okay, good, nothing on me."
"Seecha what did you--"
"Stay right there, Kei!" He barks it so loudly and so frenzied I flinch. I turn my head and see he's shaking. "Don't move until we have a clearer idea of the situation! A clearer control! I don't know! Stay there!"
"What's going on?!" screams the female something.
"I don't know! Shut up! Shut up I'm trying to think!!"
"Don't hurt me--"
"I'm not going to hurt you! Shut UP!"
"Stop yelling at me!!"
"AUGH! SHUT UP!"
"AAAAAAAAAA!!"
>>
No. 1000226 ID: 00b0d9
File 162103590833.png - (31.70KB , 800x600 , e41.png )
1000226

I need to think of a way to de-escalate this situation. Seecha's not really aggressive by nature but when he gets this overwhelmed things rarely improve without someone backing down, and this new person is only getting more agitated just as he is. This is not good.

Okay. Let me see if I can oh fuck just looking at her is doing things to me again. Okay, something is not right here. I need to leave.

I shakily get to my feet. I feel like adrenaline in a furry shell. Everything is numb but responsive.

"KEI I SAID STAY THERE!"

I ignore Seecha and run to the shower room.
>>
No. 1000227 ID: 00b0d9
File 162103593167.png - (25.30KB , 800x600 , e42.png )
1000227

In the shower room I fall back against the wall and slide onto the floor.

I'm mostly filled with panic, terror, dread, and, thanks to the intrusive thoughts from earlier, self-loathing and disappointment in myself.
Anger. A lot of genuine anger at myself for being this way. I'm either a monster or a fuck-up. Maybe both. Clearly I need to be in that nightmare scenario the pictures show. No, I deserve it.

Okay, okay, better calm down.

The weird thing is, as much as I try to calm and clear my mind, I keep focusing back on those thoughts. It's like something is actively trying to get me to focus on it. Not just on something that turns me on, but that also makes me feel awful for being turned on at it at the same time. Trying to stop thinking about it isn't working.

[Hm. Pushed that a little too far, he noticed that.]

...Wait. What the fuck. Did I think that?

[He heard that, too. Hek hek. Promising, but inopportune. Yes. I thought that. It's the stress of the situation getting to me. Dissociation can occur as a stress response, after all. I should get myself together.]

Right.

Fuck. I never expected there to just be someone else show up from the channel. I didn't even know living things could move through the channel. The Landlord said our lease was null and void if we so much as dipped a hair in it.

When this all calms down, I bet Seecha is going to have entirely new experiments to try.

...fuck, what do I do now though.
>>
No. 1000229 ID: cdabe3

no no no no hold up, since when has your own internal monologue referred to you in the third person??? someone is messing with your head
>>
No. 1000230 ID: c48caa

>>1000227
Almost seems like you have DID therez boss.
>>
No. 1000257 ID: f8fa51

Someone's in your head, or you're schizophrenic. This isn't just disassociation, because that doesn't leave you referring to yourself in the third person.

You should take a shower. It might help you feel better.
>>
No. 1000258 ID: b1b4f3

Have you tried meditating? To try to expand your awareness beyond the tiny apartment you have floating in the endless void?

Who the hell's your landlord?
>>
No. 1000289 ID: 6b21c3

In schizophrenia and dissociation alike, all the yous think they're you, right? This means someone is messing with your head. Experimenting on you.

Silver lining is, whoever that was called you "he", not "it".
>>
No. 1000290 ID: 26235b

Time to rub one out.

No one will see you here and it should give you some resistance for a while, which you'll need if you'll want to talk to the female. Which you'll need to do because you can't leave her alone with Seecha.
>>
No. 1000521 ID: 9675f4

>>1000229 What sillydrake said.

There is a voice inside your thoughts. This really *is* a simulation. Disassociation, he says? Disassociation he will get!

Disassociate this intrusive voice from the rest of your thoughts and tell it, without a shred of doubt, that you are now aware of the simulation.
>>
No. 1000664 ID: 00b0d9
File 162129327737.png - (260.91KB , 800x600 , e43.png )
1000664

> rub one out
Not going to help. I came already and started getting hard again the second I looked at her. I don't even understand how that works.
> get a shower
I had one less than two hours ago. I don’t want to start giving myself skin conditions or something.
I turn on a different shower, just because the sound of water falling helps to calm me down.
> who is your landlord
The Landlord is a floating white cube covered in eyes. And, has, uh, more eyes. I don’t know what it actually is or who it is outside of our relationship as tenant to property owner. It started considering me impure or something like that recently and will only talk to Seecha, who is terrified of it.
I can’t call it, only Seecha can.
>>
No. 1000666 ID: 00b0d9
File 162129336372.png - (34.13KB , 800x600 , e44.png )
1000666

> something is messing with your mind
Okay yeah. This is absolutely true. I thought my inner monologue felt off.
> tell it you know you’re in a simulation

Hey, whoever you are, I’m not that dumb. I’m just trying to clear my head and you’re not helping.

[I would strongly recommend against acknowledging my existence. It makes things harder for me if you start putting up even the slightest resistance.]

Hey, fuck you and get out of my head!

[See it’s already started. The harder you push against me the more I need to hurt you. Do you want that? You don’t want that, hek hek.]

What?

No, stop it. Stop whatever it is you’re doing. I’ve figured out that I’m in a simulation! You can stop!

[A what? What is a simulation?? Let me root around in here... let’s see... a fake world?.. a dream?? That can’t be right. You can’t be in a dream, you’re too heavy. This must be a personal problem.]

Okay I need to try and shut this down, nothing is making any sense. I close my eyes and try to relax some more. I’m not really very good at meditation but when I close my eyes, I see... well, nothing, actually.

[I don’t particularly feel like appearing like some amateur little demon prancing about in a salt circle spewing forth tired rhetoric about the horrors of the Coil, get me? You want answers, right?]

I want you to go away! Are you the reason I keep having all these problems?! Did you make those pictures?!
>>
No. 1000668 ID: 00b0d9
File 162129350877.png - (130.11KB , 800x600 , e45.png )
1000668

[I changed my mind. I don’t feel like giving you answers anymore. It’s better for me for you to squirm with the lack of information. Besides, what are you going to do, anyway? You can’t touch me or harm me, and trying to push me aside just gives me more room to make you suffer. Just go back to your inane, dull little life and let me twist your brain in half until it snaps. Oh, also? I can’t create the imagery in your head or how you feel about it. I just thought you should know that every single thought you have ever had that makes you hate yourself is yours and yours alone. I just promote them, a little. Not even that much. I barely have to do anything here.]

Why are you doing this to me?!

[Oh I have torn through so many layers already and I am not going to be stopped by some whining little snivelling lump of a fox who feels bad about his intrusive thoughts being a little bit more frequent than usual. You don’t begin to understand true suffering, you soft spoiled baby! Maybe I should start giving you random seizures and cramps. I need to break you. Powerful ambivalence has worked before and quickest but I will not hesitate to just start torturing you if you don’t get out of my way.]

I don’t understand! What did I do to deserve this?!

[You are one locked door among many. Don’t flatter yourself with any thoughts of being deserving either way. Stop trying to bring me so close to the forefront of your mind this early, and we’ll both get this over with sooner. No more questions, no more acknowledgement. Understand? Eh? Eh?]

What are you trying to do to me?! Why do I feel so scared and terrified?! My heart is racing. No that’s not addressed to whatever you are, stop it, get out of my head. Get out of my head!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! SHUT UP!!

[I'd love to. I told you. I need to break you. I need you to be pushed to breaking point and then past that. I need you to snap. In the resulting psychic chaos, I can vault my way out of your head and into your layer, into what you name "physical reality". It’s not an if, fox, it’s a when. You are going to break down, and it doesn’t matter to me in the slightest what happens to you afterwards. Maybe you’ll die. I don’t know or care. Hm, answers and truth appear to be causing you more distress than withholding them. Ask more questions, yes! I can feel your system flush with stress and fear and panic.]

STOP!! STOP IT!!

[How sturdy is that heart of yours? I can try so much harder to hurt you the more you think about me. Do you want answers or do you want to pretend I'm not here? It's your choice, Kei. You worthless, pitiful sack of flesh, fur and bone. Ah, yes, sorry. It is my nature to attempt to hurt. I can't turn it off if I wanted to. But I really don't want to, you understand, because you are worthless. You're still thinking. I'm still stuck here in your conscious thoughts. ...You're trying to see me. You're trying to evoke me into some sort of coherent image? How dare you. How dare you, hek hek hek. You're only pulling me more into your here and now. You only make things slower. More painful.]
>>
No. 1000670 ID: 465a14

>>1000668
call him stupid, he seems like the kind of loser to take it really personally
>>
No. 1000671 ID: f8fa51

Slower is better. It's worried about time, so fight it. Even if the only thing you can do is slow it down. You think you deserve your pain? That works, too.
>>
No. 1000685 ID: 77cba3

It is trying awfully hard to get you to ignore it so it can work unhindered. Why would it threaten you with suffering to stop thinking about it, when it wants you to suffer?

I bet the more you think about it the less it can do. So give it a image in your head. But don't make it awful and demonic oh no. Make it cute and helpless and maybe something you can tease and torment. Bet it would hate to be lewd and objectified all right.

Whatever you do just put up a fight against this tiny invader that is making you miserable.
>>
No. 1000686 ID: 74d499

>>1000685

Try to imagine it as a tiny sexy lady. Maybe also tied up in some permanent fashion so it can never get free.
>>
No. 1000701 ID: 96c896

>>1000668
I bet your landlord can kill this thing.
>>
No. 1000703 ID: 9675f4

Do not be afraid, this creature is only hurting us in order to enter our world, let's ask it if there is a way to facilitate the process without causing us a complete mental breakdown.

We can also tell our roomate about this demon inside our head. He does not like us, but he doesn't want to see us suffer either. We have friends to weather the storm.
>>
No. 1000704 ID: e7848c

>>1000668
Hey, if he comes to the physical plane, that gives you a chance to physically hurt him. Just imagine cutting this bastard with an edge of a circuit board or something.
>>
No. 1000739 ID: fb672b

Is this room soundproofed? If not, YELL at Seecha that you're under mental attack. Once this cat is out of the bag, it can't go back in.
>>
No. 1000794 ID: c09f5e

So let's assume this demon is telling the truth: You're not in a simulation. It can speak into your head, but isn't creating for the mental images your getting. You just react too strong and undisciplined to raw stimuli.

You're a psychic, untrained and sensitive. You're the one creating the images in your head, most likely inspired by your captivity and breeding urges. But this means you are capable.

You're already building a form into it. Next, try imagining this big holy stick or water gun you can wield when it feels too close. After that, see how much you are able to control its "movements".
Remember: you are not the only one who would get hurt if this thing gets out.

>>1000686
Oh, so this is where it's going: make Kei literally unable to masturbate to anyone else, much less have sex, but able to keep his demon in check.
>>
No. 1000801 ID: 26235b

So this is why you're tainted? This also implies that, in the past, you used to not be tainted. Can you imagine any special event that happened that could've caused this apparition to enter your mind? Something around the time your Landlord stopped talking to you?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason