[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 161553889829.png - (2.85KB , 400x400 , 1_1.png )
990779 No. 990779 ID: 7f716e

"The White flavor's okay,.... Mhmmm but don't...... you don't wanna know what...."

*SNORE*
Expand all images
>>
No. 990780 ID: 7f716e
File 161553903391.png - (626.15KB , 800x800 , 1_2.png )
990780

"...dow people! Oh an.... *snore* d Liches."

You're having the most amazing dream of your life. You're drinking a slurpee in it! At least, you think it is a dream, but it all feels oddly real at the same time.
>>
No. 990781 ID: 7f716e
File 161553914681.png - (110.30KB , 800x800 , 1.png )
990781

The bliss doesn't last though. Your 3am alarm (for some reason you set an alarm for 3am. who does this?) goes off.

*Groaannn*
Man, what a weird series of dreams you had tonight. some crap about liches and then a most amazing one about a slurpee with a cat or something?
>>
No. 990782 ID: 7f716e
File 161553918726.png - (391.56KB , 800x800 , 2.png )
990782

You're awake now, but something is different about your room. Can't really tell what though.
>>
No. 990783 ID: 894419

Craving a slurpee? I sure am, lets go get one.
>>
No. 990784 ID: afe7de

Man you're certainly craving a slurpee right now. Look at your shadow and give it a thumbs up.
>>
No. 990785 ID: b1b4f3

>>990782
I'm sure it's nothing. Grab your coat and hat and check the fridge to see what kinda breakfast you can make.
>>
No. 990798 ID: e51896

The 7/11 calls for you. You have to get a Slurpee by any means necessary.
>>
No. 990888 ID: 7f716e
File 161560413473.png - (392.26KB , 800x800 , 3.png )
990888

>>990785
Oh man, you're so hecking hungry, like you just had some massive adventure across multiple dimensions and time or something...

You head to what has been all along, of course, a fridge
>>
No. 990890 ID: 7f716e
File 161560422325.png - (436.41KB , 800x800 , 4.png )
990890

when you stare into the fridge, the fridge stares back
You look for an appropriate breakfast.
>>
No. 990891 ID: 7f716e
File 161560434043.png - (392.21KB , 800x800 , 5.png )
990891

You pull out a Big Bite Hot Dog with ketchup that is only $1.60 at the local 7-11!
Oh man this thing looks delicious.
>>
No. 990892 ID: 7f716e
File 161560441566.png - (763.10KB , 800x800 , 6.png )
990892

As you enjoy your breakfast, you look down to say good morning to your hard working shadow, but... he's gone. Weird, he usually says something before taking the day off... Oh well, you can mostly survive without him for a while.
>>
No. 990893 ID: 7f716e
File 161560527581.png - (821.58KB , 1600x800 , 7.png )
990893

You try to grab your jacket and hat but... well i guess its just a single carved piece of rock for some reason... where did your jacket and hat go? weird.
You had out, it seems to be a warm night anyway.
Something definitely is different around here.
You stop for a moment to think... and then it hits you.
Its the signs! they weren't here before! One says "city" and it points to the city. And one says "Shady unlit path (With skulls!)" ( it has skulls there).
>>
No. 990894 ID: b1b4f3

>>990893
Head into the city.
>>
No. 990895 ID: 608bc8

Head to the shady unlit path so you can meet some of your shadow people friends!
>>
No. 990899 ID: 894419

We normally take the shady path, but today I'm feeling city.
>>
No. 990900 ID: d358bc

Grab a skull. Recite Hamlet.
>>
No. 990947 ID: 7f716e
File 161561218426.png - (834.95KB , 1600x800 , 8.png )
990947

>>990894
>>990899
You decide to head to the city tonight.
>>990900
For no particular reason you want to pick up one of these skulls and recite hamlet. ("These belonged to people, you know!", you think to yourself in the 2nd person)
>>
No. 990958 ID: 7f716e
File 161561249384.png - (91.29KB , 800x800 , 9.png )
990958

*ahem*, you clear your throat, preparing for the best performance these skulls have ever seen

"uhhh, what are you doing? Why would you just pick up a random skull? A random skull in a weird place and we're covered in blood? The guy next to me is literally attached to a stick. That didnt bother you in the slightest? I belonged to someone once, you know! "( he speaks to yourself in the 2nd person )

You're very clearly embarrassed for committing this serious faux pas.
>>
No. 990967 ID: 8a73d9

Invite the other skulls to recite hamlet with you, they were obviously bored sitting there. Then when you’re done, ask if they wanna come with you to the city. You know, for fun, before they get back to just being perched there or whatever.
>>
No. 990968 ID: 894419

>>990958
"Pssh don't be silly, skulls don't belong to people that would be slavery! They're employed by them. My shadow is off tonight, want to fill in for him, I pay a good rate!"
>>
No. 990972 ID: e51896

Good morning, how do I get to the 7/11 towards the city? Those slurpees there belong to me, you know! (You speak to himself in the 2nd person)
>>
No. 990987 ID: 7f716e
File 161562146759.png - (91.20KB , 800x800 , 10.png )
990987

"Oh my god im so sorry, i didn't mea--"
"Your what?"
"what?"
"You said oh my ......, what did you say?"
"god?"
"yeah, that. what is that?"
"Uh, its just a figure of speech man. Im sorry i didnt know you were alive. just thought you were like, decoration or something"
"Oh, yeah aight no worries mate, i was just startled"
....
....
"So uh,... i'm going to grab a slurpee, wanna come with?"
"oh shit, yeah? Definitely,"
"Awesome, lets go."
>>
No. 990988 ID: 7f716e
File 161562159644.png - (249.38KB , 800x800 , 11.png )
990988

Making your way downtown
Walking fast, more skulls pass and you're slurpeebound
Staring blankly ahead, just making your way
Making your way to the city of the old ones.

You hear cheering in the distance.
>>
No. 990989 ID: 7f716e
File 161562180189.png - (385.13KB , 800x800 , 12.png )
990989

WOOHOO, YEAH! yeah woohooo woohoo yeah yeah yoooo ya woohoo!!!
"Oh shit its him! SHHHH guys shhhh shut up shup guys... SHUT IT!!"
Some flamey imp creature at the front of the group stares at you.
"Uh... Well this is kinda embarrassing... you're up earlier than we thought you'd be... Uh... Welcome to HE'LL?
>>
No. 990990 ID: 894419

>>990989
Thanks! Hopefully he'll guide me to a 7-11. Actually, perhaps you could tell me where I can find one then I can avoid bothering him!
>>
No. 990992 ID: afe7de

Woah you guys were expecting me? Cool. I'm heading out to grab a SLUSHEE, wanna come with? Actually do you know where the nearest 7/11 is?
>>
No. 990994 ID: e51896

Sweet, I always wanted to visit He'll Michigan... Didn't know it was literally right down the street of where I live!
Say, which way is the 7-11 from here?
>>
No. 990995 ID: b1b4f3

>>990989
He'll what?
>>
No. 991015 ID: 7f716e
File 161564371510.png - (115.24KB , 800x800 , 13.png )
991015

"Sorry... what?"
"What, what?"
"Did you just say HE'LL?"
"uh.... yeah?"
"the hell is he'll?"
yeah exactly you get it
...
"What?"
"What?"
"What is HE'LL?"
"You know... HE'LL... Realm of E-ternal Pain and Tournament?"
"You mean torment?"
"What? No. Man, you died in an arcade, right?"
"Wait what?"
"Well yeah, that's why you're here, right?"
"I dunno. did i die?"
"Well I guess you must've, or else you wouldn't be here..."
...
...
...
"Huh.... ooookkkkaayyy...."
"So whats with the parade you've got here?"
"Oh! Uh, haha well, We were just heading over to your place to welcome you to the place but we didnt expect you to be up already. kinda spoiled the moment there."
"Oh, sorry."
"nah don't worry about it, its not a huge deal"
...
...
...
The flame creature looks at you for a while before asking,
"You uh... You got any plans later?"
>>
No. 991016 ID: ce39da

"I'm headed out to grab a slushy right now. You wanna come with?"
>>
No. 991023 ID: 7420bc

Yeah see if they wanna come with. Do they know whwree your shadow is?
>>
No. 991024 ID: e51896

Well hey, thanks for saving me and bringing me to He'll, the Lich was trying to kidnap me back in my world and trying to bring me to his timeline. None good. Can we all celebrate with a Slurpee?
>>
No. 991059 ID: 894419

>>991024
This more or less
>>
No. 991069 ID: afe7de

Wanna join me on a SLUSHEE run? Y’all seem like nice folks. Oh and meet my skull friend
>>
No. 991700 ID: 7f716e
File 161596051551.png - (115.50KB , 800x800 , 14.png )
991700

"I mean yeah, I'm just heading to get a Slurpee right now if you want to come."
"Okay great, I was just told I have to take you to meet the li-- wait, slurpee? oh my god, you know how to get a slurpee?"
"bro he said god. what is that?"
"Yeah....? Just gonna head to the 7-11?....why?"
...
...
The flame imp hesitates to tell you something...
"I've got some bad news..."
>>
No. 991701 ID: 7f716e
File 161596079817.png - (28.53KB , 800x800 , 15.png )
991701

"There are no 7-11's in HE'LL"
You are in shock. You are unresponsive for multiple minutes until you snap out of it.
"For a second I thought maybe you had a way to acquire a Slurpee. Oh I was hoping soooo bad, man. But,yeah, as there are no 7-11's in HE'LL, there is but one place to get one. And for lowly commoners like us, it is impossible."

"Tell me everything you know!" You demand.
"I'll do anything to get one."
>>
No. 991702 ID: 7f716e
File 161596137515.png - (527.83KB , 800x800 , 16.png )
991702

The imp points to a tower in the distance.
"Every 100 years, the E-WIZARDS gather to fight each other with their E-LICH-TRONICS and the champion receives 3 slurpees, summoned in from another realm."
"Although, no one but the E-WIZARDS know how to get to the tower. Although it looks to be just in the distance, you will never reach it by just walking towards it."
"However, a Slurpee grants immense power to the consumer, and as the prize is 3 slurpees and there are 3 of us here... How about we team up to win the championship? I will assist in any way I can, but you must promise to split the prize when the time comes."
"Well, I mean, i'm all for it."
The lich and the skull stand looking at you, awaiting your response.
>>
No. 991703 ID: b1b4f3

>>991702
Skull, how can you assist?
>>
No. 991704 ID: afe7de

Sure! You actually know exactly how to get there, you had a friend who was an e-wizard, but first you need to find a gaming cafe so you can get the tools you need.
>>
No. 991705 ID: e51896

Imagine yourself getting a huge ramp facing the cliff towards the tower, then going on a skatebaord, riding as fast as you can downhill, reaching the ramp, and then jumping off the huge ramp towards the tower. Man that'd be soooooo cool...

nah, not worth it. We already jumped a ramp earlier, no need to do it twice.

yeah, lets agree to team up.
>>
No. 991719 ID: 12b116

Wait, what lich?
>>
No. 991764 ID: 894419

Where's the nearest trendy gaming bar/cafe? We'll be sure to find an E-Wizard there!
>>
No. 998883 ID: 7f716e

>>991719
Sorry I meat imp
>>
No. 998884 ID: 7f716e
File 162015289175.png - (108.33KB , 800x800 , 17_1.png )
998884

"Yeah, that sounds pretty reasonable i guess"
>>
No. 998886 ID: 7f716e
File 162015315796.png - (151.64KB , 800x800 , 18.png )
998886

the rest of the imps march on ahead without you three.
"Sweet! This is gonna be so awesome bro."
"Oh! Hey, you got a map on you by chance?"
You pull out your map from way before, "uh, yeah i guess, why?"
>>
No. 998887 ID: 7f716e
File 162015367205.png - (100.75KB , 1200x1200 , 19.png )
998887

"Flip it over"
>>
No. 998888 ID: 7f716e
File 162015392245.png - (175.25KB , 1200x1200 , 20.png )
998888

"haha. whoa!"
"So this is us here, right?"He points to the top left.
"And we need to get here."He points to the tower of lowEVIL expectations.
"It is physically impossible to get there in this realm just by walking, so we'll need to find another way. If we can find an E-WIZARD, we could probably get more information. Where should we go, though?"
"Hmmm, well, lets see...."
>>
No. 998889 ID: b1b4f3

>>998888
Wizards are nerds let's look in the liebrary.
>>
No. 998892 ID: 19da02

Internet cafe seems like a prime E WIZARD locale. Let's go there. I doubt we'll find any truths in a LIEbrary
>>
No. 998894 ID: 3afb77

There’s deffo gonna be some e-nerds at the Internet cafe!
>>
No. 998898 ID: 094652

Question the logic of how the paper's tears are copied rather than mirrored when you flip the paper over.

Go to the "nothn neree"
>>
No. 998921 ID: 894419

hit the liebrary on your way to e-cafe. You're sure to find wizards in one of these two locations.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason