[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 161543224631.png - (84.45KB , 437x700 , 13-1.png )
990619 No. 990619 ID: 07b0f1

Chapter 13
+18 Adult content

First thread: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/860238.html
Wiki: https://tgchan.org/wiki/Moot_Point
Previous chapter https://questden.org/kusaba/quest/res/978484.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 990620 ID: 094652

Myeees?
>>
No. 990621 ID: 07b0f1
File 161543231902.png - (143.29KB , 500x700 , 13-2.png )
990621

In the small space between spaces, Delilah seems too big to be contained. The healer’s body sinks into the sheets, dragging Gabe closer like a gravity well. The two of them cuddle together, freed from their clothing, exchanging soft touches and kisses.
>>
No. 990622 ID: 07b0f1
File 161543238131.png - (326.37KB , 800x800 , 13-3.png )
990622

filling the space is the soft patter of rain, muffled as if by distance. Occasionally there’s a quiet rumble from thunder in the mortal plane.

“Huh, I didn’t know you could hear the outside from in here.”

“Its weird, right?” Gabe shrugs, “I never noticed while we were in Vivian’s place, but I suppose we were usually too busy.”
>>
No. 990630 ID: 908530

>>990622
Heavy rain always makes me want to bundle up on the couch and eat pumpkin bread.
>>
No. 990632 ID: b1b4f3

What kinda stuff you got in here?
>>
No. 990641 ID: fa2754

It's so peaceful. Like being even safer from the weather and cold. Love that feeling.
>>
No. 990663 ID: 651ae0

This is honestly wonderful. You two picked a great place and time to relax.
>>
No. 990671 ID: 9fad0d

>>990622
Time to enjoy the softness of this space and of each other, then.

First page and they're already stripped, I wonder if you can go the whole chapter without drawing a single shred of clothes on anyone...
>>
No. 990672 ID: cdabe3

> but I suppose we were usually too busy

oh ho ho, busy with what, gabe? >:3
>>
No. 990692 ID: 2453fd

>>990622
Wow, Gabe you live the actual best life.
You two snuggle up, listen to the storm for a bit and bask in the comfy.
>>
No. 990731 ID: a9af05

You managed to survive Delilah destroying your pelvis. Do you feel sore at all?
>>
No. 990901 ID: 07b0f1
File 161560725421.png - (149.92KB , 700x500 , 13-4.png )
990901

“Heh, I’ll show you busy.” Del grins and runs a hand up his thigh.

“You were just kidding about the ‘fuck my bones to dust’ thing, right?”

“You know what it is I like about you, Gabe?” Delilah asks in a low voice.
>>
No. 990902 ID: e7848c

Your perceptiveness? Your quick wit? Willingness to have fun? ... The squeaks when getting fucked silly?
>>
No. 990985 ID: ecb66f

>>990901
Oh I'm sure it'll be something different, but the fact you're excited by that thought probably helps
>>
No. 990997 ID: f8fa51

"My eagerness to please?"
>>
No. 991010 ID: ecd116

is it the heart to do good/the right thing? like helping people from mortals/ordinary living beings to spirits/ghosts and everything in between? especially when picking diplomacy/talking within reason over attacking/exorcising the undead/spirits the first chance you get.
>>
No. 991222 ID: 5a788d

My extraordinarily resilient bones?
>>
No. 991291 ID: 07b0f1
File 161576084170.png - (123.41KB , 700x399 , 13-5.png )
991291

“My charm? My wit?” Gabe smirks, “My dick?”

The poodle chuckles, “Well, yeah. But also, you’re fun. And sweet. You make me feel loved.”

“Aw, Del.” The mouse blushes, completely disarmed by her honesty. “I do love you. You’re so incredible, and beautiful.”

The sheets thump as Delilah’s tail wags heavily against them. She pulls him close for another kiss. “And its more than that. For a lot of people I’ve been with: when we have sex, they think what I want is for someone to go as hard and as long as they can.”

“Mmm hmm.” Gabe nods, recalling the marathon beneath the mountain and piles of exhausted kobolds.
>>
No. 991292 ID: 07b0f1
File 161576086267.png - (220.67KB , 700x700 , 13-6.png )
991292

“That’s fun and all, but not really satisfying. When we’re together, you’re so sweet, and gentile and always give me exactly what I need.”

“Mmm, what do you need right now?” Gabe’s fingers trace her curves, seeking out those desire
>>
No. 991297 ID: 651ae0

Kiss for like 15 solid seconds. Tenderness is good!
>>
No. 991303 ID: e7848c

Some of that sweet, slow love? The kind that leaves you glowing before, during, and after?
>>
No. 991348 ID: b1b4f3

Tantric sex?
>>
No. 991405 ID: 160e71

Kiss her breasts, tenderly
>>
No. 991532 ID: 07b0f1
File 161585918492.png - (190.87KB , 500x700 , 13-7.png )
991532

Delilah rolls over and pulls him with her, giving him access to everything. “For you to make love to me: sweet and slow." Beneath her lavender bangs, the poodle blushes.
>>
No. 991533 ID: 07b0f1
File 161585918837.png - (136.10KB , 700x500 , 13-8.png )
991533

Gabe winks knowingly and slides away between her legs. Along his route, he makes sure to leave a trail of kisses along toned muscles.

His fingers trace the edges of her vulva as he hones in on his target. Gabe spreads her slightly, giving his tongue space to work and dives in. He closes his eyes works by feel, sucking and lapping at her folds with practiced ease. The healer’s hips hitch and buck with each pass of his tongue, surrendering their nectar to his dedication.

“Yeah. Ahhh...” Delilah flops back against the cushions and rests her hand on Gabe’s head. She relaxes as gentle waves of pleasure ripple back and forth through her, building until she’s writhing in place.

>>
No. 991542 ID: e7848c

Some head scritches as thanks would be appreciated. Maybe some ear rubs? Keep riding those waves, Del.
>>
No. 991685 ID: 07b0f1
File 161595021018.png - (155.05KB , 500x700 , 13-9.png )
991685

Gabe feels her hand on his head, rubbing affectionately to keep him in place. Her touch grazes the edge of his ear and the effect is electric. Unable to control himself, the mouse moans happily into her pussy, trying to keep pace but suddenly very distracted.

“You like that?” Delilah asks, grinning as he shudders and groans.

“MMm-hmm!” The mouse finally comes up for air, panting as her fluids drip off his chin. “F-u-uuck, Del! Keep going!” His tail lashes back and forth in the confined space.

>>
No. 991686 ID: 07b0f1
File 161595021869.png - (183.84KB , 800x500 , 13-10.png )
991686

He pumps his free hand around his cock, finding it already painfully hard and leaking clear pre-cum.

“Didn’t know you had a thing for ears.” Del giggles, “You look ready to burst already.” She tugs on his ear, pulling Gabe closer. “Get on up here. I want that first load inside me, cutie.”

>>
No. 991687 ID: cdabe3

Get on up in there, Gabe!

Be sure to keep rubbing his ears as long as you can, Delilah. :3
>>
No. 991691 ID: 651ae0

Think about nuzzling her neck a little, she seems like she'd enjoy kisses there if she's into everything being all tender.
>>
No. 991692 ID: e7848c

>>991686
Oh hell yeah. Love her on the way up and focus on the neck. A little love nibble wouldn't be a bad idea.
>>
No. 991851 ID: 07b0f1
File 161603903577.png - (191.22KB , 700x500 , 13-11.png )
991851

Gabe follows the gentle tug on his ear, tracing kisses across her curves on his way. The panting mouse lines himself up and slips past her lips. He teases her opening with short, shallow pumps. Already on edge, he knows he’ll cum the moment he sinks inside, and moans a warning. “Ah! Del! Gonna-“
>>
No. 991852 ID: cdabe3

Wrap your legs around him and rub both ears, Delilah!

Give her all ya got, Gabe!
>>
No. 991853 ID: cdabe3

Wrap your legs around him and rub both ears, Delilah!

Give her all ya got, Gabe!
>>
No. 991854 ID: fa2754

>>991851
Right out the gates, get the premium lube going. After all, she can get your engine going again.
>>
No. 992025 ID: 86aaf2

Nah, pace yourself! Vary the speed and motions and such!
>>
No. 992066 ID: 07b0f1
File 161620406147.png - (211.77KB , 700x611 , 13-12.png )
992066

“Cum? Don’t hold out on me.” Delilah’s legs pull him flush with her body and the mouse squeaks with surprise.

Fully encompassed by her warmth, Gabe shudders and bucks, feeling himself emptying himself into her. “Fuck! Ah! Ahhh!” He hangs on gamely while she toys with his ear, the stimulation raising fur along his spine like little lightning bolts of pleasure.

Del rolls her hips, savoring the slick shudders within her and grins at her partner. “Woah, that really did it for you, didn’t it?”

>>
No. 992067 ID: 07b0f1
File 161620408512.png - (138.87KB , 700x510 , 13-13.png )
992067

“Ah- no fair!” Gabe pants, feeling as if his bones have been jellied. “I thought I’m supposed to be pleasing you!”

“There’s plenty of time for that. I’m sure you’re still up for it.” She lets her magic pour into his body. His flagging erection stiffens inside her, and he thrusts up with renewed vigor. “Show me what you’ve got, little mousey.”

>>
No. 992068 ID: e7848c

You have that post nut clarity, a generous reinvigoration and a drive to please. Use all that to read what she wants and how to give it to her. After all, you got her all warmed up.
>>
No. 992073 ID: b1b4f3

>>992067
Time to do some worship.
>>
No. 992130 ID: 9fad0d

>>992067
I wonder if going the next round having at it in the rain would do anything for her...
>>
No. 992668 ID: 07b0f1
File 161646800619.png - (172.06KB , 500x700 , 13-14.png )
992668

“Oh, you’re in for it now...” Gabe leans forward, grinding into her slowly. Having to stretch to reach her ear, he mutters to her, “Aren’t you, Good Girl?”
>>
No. 992669 ID: 07b0f1
File 161646804681.png - (215.62KB , 800x571 , 13-15.png )
992669

“Ah!” Del blushes, bucking her hips up at him. The sudden shift in angle sends him in deeper, striking the bundled nerves of her G spot. She yips happily at the intrusion as he continues to thrust into her. His movements are smooth and precise; letting her writhe on his dick as he lets her feel the push and pull.

“That’s a fun sound!” Gabe teases, “Not so tough now, are we? Is that good?”

“Oh fuck, Gabe!” Delilah grips the mattress and arches her back. Her legs shiver as each pump of Gabe’s cock gets her wetter.

>>
No. 992683 ID: e7848c

My, how the turntables have turned.
She has to earn this though. Keep at it.
>>
No. 992691 ID: 651ae0

You're at the right angle for it, why not give her breasts some love too?
>>
No. 992693 ID: b1b4f3

Don't forget to look in her eyes.
>>
No. 992828 ID: 07b0f1
File 161654761967.png - (249.44KB , 800x571 , 13-16.png )
992828

“That’s it. Hold it there for me.” He changes his movements: adding a little bit of power to the end of each thrust. The tiny pocket dimension is filled with the slow slap-slap-slap of his balls against Delilah’s thighs as she gasps along with each thrust. He feels the muscles in her stomach tighten like steel wire and tells her, “Thaat’s goooood. Feel that? Is my good girl getting close?”

“Mmmhp don’t stop. Right there.” Her voice is terse, riding the edge of orgasm already. “Please. Yeah.”

“Such a good girl, asking nicely.” Gabe teases. The mouse braces himself, doing his best to strike the exact same spot. Panting but keeping an even pace, he tells her, “You deserve a treat.” Gabe rewards her by tracing his thumb down to grind into her clit.

Her breath hitches and whimpers, a certain slickness to her passage telling Gabe of his success. Ever proud of himself, he grins at her and asks, “Did my good girl cum?”

The healer blushes and gasps, her muscles shuddering from the quick climax. “Ah- mmhmm!” She nods back at him, “Ah! L-lets change position, okay?”

>>
No. 992901 ID: fa2754

Of course, she's earned it after all.
>>
No. 993241 ID: 07b0f1
File 161681128387.png - (170.15KB , 700x456 , 13-17.png )
993241

Gabe pulls out and pumps an idle hand across his shaft to keep it ready. “You want it from behind?”

Delilah smiles and rolls over for him, her tail wagging excitedly.

>>
No. 993242 ID: 07b0f1
File 161681130268.png - (214.86KB , 700x643 , 13-18.png )
993242

“Aww, look at that tail! Is someone happy to get fucked?” Gabe gushes in a ridiculous tone.

“Now you’re -nnh, pushing it, mister.” Del smirks back at him as he slips back inside.

The mouse starts thumping gently against her hips, his pace even and casual. “I know, its just hard to resist when you get excited.” He leans back to admire the Delilah’s powerful body bent over before him. “Ooh, reminds me of the first time we did it.”

“Mmmm yeah, in that tiny cave. That was so fun.” Del sighs, letting the mouse work his magic as the aftershocks of her first orgasm tickle her nerves.

“Heheh, I was so skinny and cold from the dive. Lucky thing I had someone beautiful to share some body heat with.” Gabe closes his eyes as the memory of their first meeting comes back to him.

>>
No. 993247 ID: 3ed3c3

Remember that you rubbed her belly as you fucked her in that cave.
>>
No. 993258 ID: e7848c

And she built him up since then. Won't you show her that you can take that stamina she gave you and use that to work her over the right way?
>>
No. 993750 ID: 07b0f1
File 161706277524.png - (192.45KB , 700x551 , 13-19.png )
993750

“Heh, you’re not that skinny.” Del smirks from over her shoulder.

Gabe grins back at her, “Thanks to you. I’ve definitely had to put in some work just to keep up.”

“Oh yeah? Why don’t you show me a little?”

“Like this?” The mouse braces himself and speeds up; his tail snaking into a sine wave as he bends over and starts to really ride her. “How’s- hah- that?”

Delilah nods, feeling herself driven slightly into the mattress by the increased force. “Yeah! That’s it! Keep it up!”

>>
No. 993751 ID: 07b0f1
File 161706278173.png - (181.64KB , 700x500 , 13-20.png )
993751

However, after a while Gabe’s pace begins to falter, in spite of his improved stamina. Doggedly, he drives himself onward, the slap-slap-slap of his hips almost mechanical in rhythm.

Delilah takes a peek back at him and asks, “You doing alright back there?”

“Hah- yah. M’ okay-“ Gabe pants. His ears droop a bit, feeling each thrust take a little more from his reserves.

“Want me to take over for a bit?”

>>
No. 993830 ID: fa2754

Tag out! That's what teammates do
>>
No. 993937 ID: 07b0f1
File 161716353869.png - (137.06KB , 600x700 , 13-21.png )
993937


Gabe nods and withdraws. He flops out tail first onto the mattress and mutters something along the lines of “good gurl.”

>>
No. 993938 ID: 07b0f1
File 161716355346.png - (180.78KB , 500x700 , 13-22.png )
993938

He finds himself eclipsed as Delilah climbs into position. Straddling his waist, she carefully lowers herself onto his dripping shaft.

“Ah-oh!” Gabe gasps as he feels himself slip somewhere unexpected. “Woah...”

>>
No. 993946 ID: cdabe3

oh ho ho, time to stuff her butt :D
>>
No. 993973 ID: fa2754

Oh gosh. Between those toned glutes..
>>
No. 994350 ID: 07b0f1
File 161733041777.png - (186.92KB , 800x444 , 13-23.png )
994350

“Mmm, yeah. Get in there...” Delilah grunts as the head of Gabe’s shaft pushes past the ring of muscle around her tail hole. Balancing on the balls of her heels, she guides him in, carefully taking every inch of his cock.

“Spite me, Del...” Gabe looks on in amazement. He thrusts experimentally, feeling her powerful, toned glutes envelop his shaft in warmth.

“Been, ah- wanting to try this with you for a while.” She rolls her hips experimentally, feeling his length shift inside her. “I figured you’d be a good fit.”

She leans back, arching her back like a bow. She bobs up and down on her heels and hears the mouse moan approvingly. “Like that? Come on don’t let me do all the work, cutie.”

>>
No. 994364 ID: fa2754

It's an equal effort! Do your share!
>>
No. 994466 ID: 9a2966

Start bumpin', fella.
>>
No. 994541 ID: 07b0f1
File 161742051093.png - (194.00KB , 500x700 , 13-24.png )
994541

From his position on his back, Gabe reaches up, lending his fingers to the task of pleasing Delilah as her hips dip and flex. She moans as his fingers trace her folds and tease her clit. He’s treated to an amazing show as the big pup rides his shaft, panting as she slaps against his hips. Her powerful muscles clenching and massaging his cock with every movement, keeping him right on edge.

“Fates, Del...” Gabe closes his eyes, savoring the tight push and pull, “you might have the finest ass I’ve ever fucked.”

She laughs between pants, “Really? Hah- I’m sure that’s a pretty -ah- big list.”

“Mmm- not as big as you’d think. I’m usually a bottom when it comes to- ahh- this stuff.”

>>
No. 994543 ID: cdabe3

Time to be a power bottom, Gabe! Er, I think that’s the right term here, anyways. Go to town on her :D
>>
No. 994986 ID: 07b0f1
File 161767095413.png - (216.11KB , 500x700 , 13-25.png )
994986

“Oof, hah-“ Delilah huffs, working her core in a continuous up and down.

“Doing alright up there?”

She nods, but responds in a strained voice, “Yeah. This position’s a lotta work though. Hang on.”

Delilah flops backwards, pulling the mouse with her.
Curling close to him, she reaches beneath him and traces a finger down towards his ass. “You like to bottom, huh? I can work with that.”

“Huh?” Gabe turns to look as her touch homes in on the bare patch of skin beneath his tail. His voice cracks as a rising moan slips between his lips, feeling himself spread slowly around a single finger. The digit curls inside of him, applying pressure to sensitive bundles of nerves. “Fffff-Uuhuchk!” He utters.

“Good?”

His eyelids flutter and he wriggles in her grip. Wrapped around her finger, the mouse goes slackjawed as she pulls him up into her. “Sp-ite me! Ah!”

>>
No. 994999 ID: 1a5633

Good, now, put your face between her boobs, they are there for something.
>>
No. 995016 ID: fa2754

Don't lose focus!
>>
No. 995117 ID: 07b0f1
File 161776376841.png - (168.89KB , 700x500 , 13-26.png )
995117

Determined to hang on, Gabe grinds into her; feeling his dick twitching urgently. Held face to face with Delilah’s breasts, he takes the opportunity to lavish them with attention: tracing kisses and nibbles across her curves.

“Yah! That’s it!” She pants. With one hand she keeps the pace, driving Gabe up and into her in a satisfying rhythm. The push and pull inside her grows tighter, his cock swelling as it inches closer and closer to coming.

>>
No. 995118 ID: 07b0f1
File 161776378322.png - (164.47KB , 500x700 , 13-27.png )
995118

As his hot shaft pounds away at her opening, the healer feels her own orgasm building. Delilah give a little twist of her finger and her partner moans around a mouthful of her nipple. “Fuck that’s good. You getting close down there?”

“MMh!” He responds and nods, diligently sucking at her breast. His lips break their tight seal and he moans, “M’ really close!”

>>
No. 995119 ID: e7848c

Maintaining rhythm is critical. Get her past that home plate, Gabe.
>>
No. 995273 ID: 07b0f1
File 161785068003.png - (198.19KB , 500x700 , 13-28.png )
995273

“Same here. Hang on, okay?” The pumping thrusts pick up speed. Gabe slap-slap-slap’s against Delilah’s ass as she gets them really fucking.

“Ah! Del!” Gabe clutches his partner as he feels the crest building.

“Huff- almost there!” She pants, feeling his slickness leak beneath her tail. “Help me get -hah- there!”

Mouse feet scrabble for purchase on the mattress as Gabe lends his efforts to Delilah’s final push. He feels her finger inching its way inward with the frenzied thrusting, until its pressed against that hot bundle of nerves at the base of his cock.

>>
No. 995274 ID: 07b0f1
File 161785070712.png - (212.29KB , 700x539 , 13-29.png )
995274

Gabe feels his body finally surrender; cum rushing through his narrow channel, exploding out to paint Delilah’s cavities white.

“Yeah- yeah! Good girrrl!” He seethes beween gritted teeth. “Good girrrrrl! Ah! So good!” His body shivers, trying to bury its load as deep as possible.

Feeling herself filling up, Delilah lets go. The built up satisfaction crests over her like a wave as her sweet mouse showers orgasmic praise on her like a mantra. Gabe’s shaft jumps and twitches inside her; her hand holding him in place so that every drop finds its way home inside her. “F-uuck! OoohHH!” She howls as climax blooms within her.

Delilah’s muscles lock up around the mouse like steel cable shivering under tension. Gabe feels her wetness splash against him while her ass milks his cock dry; her finger blurring as she furiously massages his prostate. In the blissful fog of his mind, he hangs on to her like an anchor, his mumbling praise spilling out of him on a loop. “Good girlll, good girlll, good girlll.”


>>
No. 995293 ID: 241d38

Hell yeah
She's a good girl and you're a great lover. Take pride in that. Enjoy that afterglow. Feel that pressure on your junk.
>>
No. 995479 ID: 07b0f1
File 161802285398.png - (230.57KB , 500x700 , 13-30.png )
995479

The last of Gabe’s strength fades and he flops forward panting. His heart pounds in his ears as endorphins rush through his body, triggering a haze of pure bliss wherever they touch. For a long while, they lay against each other, just letting one another breathe.

“Hah- you okay?” Delilah asks. Her voice is airy and happy.

The mouse looks up at her from between the curve of her breasts and gives a weak thumbs up. “Fu—uuck...”

“That wasn’t too much, was it?”

Gabe chuckles. “Heh, what happened to making love ‘sweet and slow’?”

Her chest rumbles as she giggles back at him. “I know. But you’re too much fun to toy with.”

“Heh heh, just don’t go breaking your toys.”

Delilah sighs and lays back, watching the little runes demarcating the pocket dimension circle by. “Sure thing, heh. Was it good?”

“Fuckin Fates, yeah.” Gabe moans dreamily. “You can do that whenever you like. Just don’t expect me to last real long when you do.”

“Mmm, maybe I’ll just keep you going with a little mana. I’m a bit curious about how long I can keep you cumming.” She grins, her canines peaking just below her lips as she eyes her new squeak toy.

Gabe stammers, his face going red at the thought.

“You’re so cute when I get you flustered.” She chuckles again and sighs. “Hey. Thanks for tonight...”

>>
No. 995480 ID: cdabe3

Wait hold up, what was that about endurance cumming?

:3
>>
No. 995481 ID: e7848c

Kiss her you fool
>>
No. 995539 ID: 651ae0

Tell her, Gabe. Tell her how much she really means to you.
>>
No. 995558 ID: 3d5d68

kiss, cuddle, bask
>>
No. 995868 ID: 07b0f1
File 161827504318.png - (164.91KB , 700x500 , 13-31.png )
995868

“ Mmm, thank you.” He gasps, feeling himself finally slip free, leaving behind a few leaked traces of cum. The mouse pulls himself closer to her and sighs, “Del, you’re so incredible. I think I love you...”

Her fingertips trace along his spine and she says, “I know you do. I think I love you too, Gabe.” Her voice is warm and a little bittersweet.

Gabe cocks his head, making a curious sound and she continues. “You love a lot of people, don’t you?”

A flurry of emotions flicker across Gabe’s face, worry, embarrassment, guilt. “I- I- well-“

“I didn’t mean it like that.” Delilah wraps both arms around him in a hug. “I really admire it: you have a lot of love to give for everyone around you.” She sighs and chuckles.

>>
No. 995875 ID: c48caa

A lover is not the same the as someone you love. Del is.. more than that. You know that.
>>
No. 995877 ID: 1a8a7f

>>995868
Maybe she’d feel better about your love situation if she was more...included? It’s never too late to try something new, Del. Or someone new. You promise not to be more than appropriately jelly! Especially if you can watch. Or participate.

But if orgies aren’t her thing, if she’d like ol’ Gabe steady and sole...

...you’d have to think. You wouldn’t begrudge her asking, mind.
>>
No. 995890 ID: 6c85e8

There's something to be said to wanting to be the sun to everyone you care about. A small bundle of infinite love, shining on everyone it can wrap its rays around.
>>
No. 996252 ID: 07b0f1
File 161845277460.png - (190.54KB , 500x700 , 13-32.png )
996252

“I- I guess so. I don’t think this is the same though, right?” Gabe pauses, unused to such self reflection.

Delilah thinks about her answer, “That’s up to you. Honestly, I think you love everyone differently.”

“Does it bother you at all? That I have other partners and... stuff?” His front teeth nibble anxiously at his lip.

She shrugs, “I don’t think so. I’m really happy with what we have together, Gabe.”

“If you want, we could hang out more with Kol and Casey.” He suggests.

“Mmm, that sounds fun. I wouldn’t mind getting to see them more.” She sighs, settling back to rest.

Around them the constant, muted sounds of the downpour offer a distant, relaxing roar.

“Man, its really coming down out there.” Delilah remarks.

Somewhere nearby, thunder splits the sky with a furious sound.
>>
No. 996253 ID: 07b0f1
File 161845278059.png - (185.26KB , 500x700 , 13-33.png )
996253

“Woah, did you hear that? That was a big one.”
>>
No. 996262 ID: b1b4f3

Who is that? Are they falling? Might want to make sure they're ok.
>>
No. 996276 ID: c48caa

Cuddle close and watch the skies. Enjoy the sounds.
>>
No. 996288 ID: 6c85e8

Did anything get struck by lightning?

Also you're cool with doing heroism in the rain naked, right? Sure you are.
>>
No. 996541 ID: 07b0f1
File 161862445149.png - (114.12KB , 700x500 , 13-34.png )
996541

Gabe cuddles up close to Delilah and lays back, looking up at the cozy space between worlds. “Yeah sounds like it was close too. Glad we’re not out there.”

He blinks. There’s a dark shape behind his glowing runes, indistinct but growing. “What... the?”
>>
No. 996542 ID: 07b0f1
File 161862445668.png - (236.89KB , 500x700 , 13-35.png )
996542

Suddenly something comes crashing through the boundary of his pocket dimension, landing in a wet heap with a thump. Delilah and Gabe pull their bodies away just as it lands and huddle together naked and startled at one end of the mattress.

Parts of it are smoking and smelling of burnt feathers, with limbs splayed out like a broken marionette. Frazzled wings try to fold themselves in as the strange creature groans.
>>
No. 996543 ID: 07b0f1
File 161862446289.png - (124.46KB , 500x700 , 13-36.png )
996543

“What the blazing lichfire...” Gabe looks back up at the boundary of his spell space. The runes enclosing the pocket dimension quickly knit themselves back together, but not before something long and hard comes spinning out of the void clocking the mouse on the head.

“AH FUCK!” he rubs angrily at his bruised skull and glowers.
>>
No. 996544 ID: 36784c

>>996542
>Parts of it are smoking and smelling of burnt feathers, with limbs splayed out like a broken marionette. Frazzled wings try to fold themselves in as the strange creature groans.
This person has been struck by lightning! Delilah, heal them!

>>996543
Looks like a scroll. Perhaps this person is a messenger?
>>
No. 996545 ID: b1b4f3

How is it even possible for something to just fall into your pocket space?
>>
No. 996560 ID: c48caa

They're alive at least. Del, got any heals left?
>>
No. 996561 ID: f8fa51

Ah, the dichotomy of the unconscious person with writing. Reading it would be violating their privacy, but it could also contain something that might help them. If they can be healed readily, you definitely don't need to read it. If they can't, you might need to think about it.
>>
No. 996563 ID: 6c85e8

Please heal them? (And then Gabe after that's settled?)

Sheesh, ouch. Focus on stabilizing them. You can read their mail later.
>>
No. 996610 ID: 028f23

Thank god the poor bastard had some cushions to land on.
You lot really are like lightning rods for cryptic nonsense, aren'tcha? Ah well, the adventurer's life!
Duty calls, this sad sap's been struck silly by thousands of volts and thousands of feet. Not to rush you or anything, but if he doesn't get medical attention soon his condition will only worsen.
>>
No. 996721 ID: 3ce5d7

It's imperative that you not try to move them. Open a gate to whatever you have that's like a hospital and bring doctors into your space, or open a gate under them right on the surface of somewhere else and move the gate over him to move the
through. The faster you are, the better their chances are.
>>
No. 996766 ID: 3ebd99

>>996543
wait, how did that even happen, aren't you meant to be enclosed!?

but yeah dang uh, make sure your new guest isn't dying or anything.
>>
No. 996969 ID: 07b0f1
File 161888021695.png - (188.94KB , 700x700 , 13-37.png )
996969

The walls of the pocket space reseal themselves and Gabe, still rubbing his head, turns his attention back to the intruder. “Hey! Uh... you okay?”

The figure stirs, lifting its head. A pair of wings positioned where one would normally find ears begin to shrink and fold back, revealing a streak of burned skin and fur along one side of thier face.

“Shit, hang on.” Delilah shuffles forward, unafraid and ready to render aid. She places a hand on the injury and begins pouring mana into it, coaxing the flesh to heal. “What happened? Did lightning do this?”

Gabe sits up, “Yeah I’ve got roughly, like, a million questions. Number one: how’d you get in here?”
>>
No. 996970 ID: 07b0f1
File 161888022242.png - (128.91KB , 700x350 , 13-38.png )
996970

“Gabe I don’t know if they’re in any shape to answer.” Delilah does a quick visual assessment of her patient, who she guesses to be a fey of some kind. Their limbs are spindly and light, having taken the brunt of the fall remarkably well. Their only concession to modesty seems to be an extremely long scroll wrapped around their body, which appears scorched in some places and covered with looping, indecipherable script. The burns trail down the victim’s neck and arm, ending along one hand.

“I guess, yeah. But, like, still! I didn’t know anyone could just... barge right in here! I thought this was a- ya know- private place.” He folds his arms, feeling unsettled by the sudden arrival.

“Wh-where am I?” The visitor asks. Its voice is airy and languid, with an accent normally associated with the deep feywild. They try to sit up but find their arms unwilling to cooperate, and instead roll over on their side.
>>
No. 996971 ID: cdabe3

answer their questions and gently see if you can roll them into a more comfortable position. oh! check their neck and head for any breaks or bulges to make sure they weren't seriously hurt before moving them. is gabe able to portal some water or something for them? maybe a blanket?
>>
No. 996984 ID: b1b4f3

>>996970
Pocket space. Who are you, some kind of messenger?
>>
No. 997004 ID: 6c85e8

Mortal city, in a magic bubble. You fell in from above unexpectedly. We think you got hit by lightning.
>>
No. 997016 ID: c48caa

Ask Del what she needs to properly take care of this sudden guest
>>
No. 997030 ID: 9a2966

>Where am
"Safe and alive, miraculously enough, near Moot Point. And once more I'm happy I took Vivan's suggestion to create a pocket space containing nothing but a mountain of pillows as literally as I could."
>>
No. 997086 ID: 07b0f1
File 161897167204.png - (139.97KB , 700x500 , 13-39.png )
997086

“Uh, I don’t know what you’d call it. A kind of personal space-bubble.” Gabe shrugs.

They blink their non-injured eye, “A fey space? But you’re mortals... right? I didn’t think any of you knew about the in-between.”

“Well you’re lucky you landed here, since its just some pillows and a mattress. Who are you? What were you doing flying around in a storm like that?” Delilah asks.

The winged figure pushes themself up on shaky arms. “My- my name is Litany. I am angel of the court of the reflected sky.”

“Angel...” Gabe flicks through his limited knowledge of fey culture. “Case mentioned something about them once: you’re some kind of messenger, right?”

“Y-yes.” Litany’s takes several deep breaths, and allows Delilah to steady them. “I am... I am a muse. My duty is to bring inspiration from the dream-seer’s of the court to the far realms.”
>>
No. 997089 ID: f8fa51

"And where are the Far Realms supposed to be?"
>>
No. 997091 ID: b1b4f3

Well, hand them the message they dropped, and offer to help them get to their destination, since you're a Sender.
>>
No. 997130 ID: 86aaf2

We should get you some medical attention first, then maybe some help with your mission.
>>
No. 997133 ID: ab33cc

>>997086
Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
>>
No. 997134 ID: 86aaf2

Oh gawd. Seriously? I get it, tradition and the honor of our ancestors dictates we must use that line, but she obviously IS hurt, so maybe preface it or something?
>>
No. 997212 ID: 6c85e8

Look, you're obviously in need of assistance. Let's get you some more care, and we can talk about helping you with your mission too.
>>
No. 997276 ID: c48caa

Well their introduction into your space was certainly inspiring. But you're pretty sure that's not how it works.
>>
No. 997329 ID: 07b0f1
File 161914382156.png - (124.78KB , 500x700 , 13-40.png )
997329

“Inspiration? Like a scroll or something? I think it fell around here somewhere...” Gabe shuffles around, lifting pillows and searching under the mattress for the lost message. “Uh, hang on... where is it?” he mutters, unable to find it, despite the small space.
>>
No. 997330 ID: 07b0f1
File 161914384430.png - (214.98KB , 700x500 , 13-41.png )
997330

“Gabe, can we look for that later? First things first, we should get get back to my house. I was to put some dressings on these burns before they get infected.” Delilah slips her arms under the fallen angel and lifts them gently. “There’s only so much I can do with just aura healing.”

The sender quickly wraps his sash around him in an attempt at modesty, before making a few passes with his hands: mentally focusing on a beacon placed months ago. He opens the crimson iris out onto a stormy plain, just a few meters from Delilah’s cottage.
>>
No. 997331 ID: 07b0f1
File 161914386670.png - (203.89KB , 700x500 , 13-42.png )
997331

The pair of them dash out into the rain and into the shelter of her home. Delilah lays Litany out on a rather beaten up couch, and puts on a robe as she bustles around, looking for medical supplies. “Sorry its a bit of a mess in here.”

“Nah, its fine.” Gabe remarks, looking around at the decor. “Just never been inside your place before.” The healer’s cottage is a mix of the eclectic and unexpected. One corner seems to be set aside to store a set of ludicrously heavy weights. A set of glass fronted cabinets full of scrolls and books on medicine and health occupies the space next to it. A slim bed, heavily indented from years of use sits unmade next to the window.
>>
No. 997333 ID: c48caa

Ask how you can help. Clear space for her to work if you can.
>>
No. 997346 ID: cdabe3

>>997333
This. We can explore with Delilah later after the burns are treated
>>
No. 997349 ID: 6c85e8

Pretty painting. Admire it later, though. Just try to clear away some space for her without breaking stuff.
>>
No. 997354 ID: 6c227a

oh heck, that inspiration was totally delivered to Gabe's head, wasn't it?
>>
No. 997361 ID: f8fa51

>>997354
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. No use worrying about it right now though.
>>
No. 997461 ID: 07b0f1
File 161922942728.png - (91.05KB , 500x700 , 13-43.png )
997461

“I didn’t know you paint!” Gabe eyes an unfinished work on an easel.

Delilah looks up, “Wha? Oh, yeah. I’m... not really good at it.”

“Hey, you’re better than me.” He shrugs. “Anything I can do to help?”

“Uhhh, yeah actually. Can you put some water on to boil? And there’s some bandages in that cabinet there.”

Gabe hums to himself as he rummages through Delilah’s medical supplies. He pulls out a few rolls of bandages, which he lays out next to Litany. The angel looks on with interest, taking in every aspect of the mortal household with a discerning eye.
>>
No. 997462 ID: 07b0f1
File 161922945129.png - (202.66KB , 700x685 , 13-44.png )
997462

Delilah sits down next to the angel and opens up a container of translucent gel. “This is going to hurt, like a lot, but should help you heal.” She begins spreading the ointment along the long, charred scar and Litany groans in response.

“I know. Hang in there, okay?” Delilah says, working quickly to minimize contact with the open wound. “Gabe, I’ve got a magelight on the cabinet over there, can you bring it over?”

Gabe approaches with the small, mana-powered lantern and asks, “Where do you want it?”

“I need you to shine it in his-“

“Uh, their if you will.” Litany interjects.

“Their face.” Delilah finishes. “I want to get a look at that eye.”

The angel squints away from the light with their good eye, while Delilah carefully pulls aside the scorched eyelid. Gabe shudders and looks away before he can see too much.

“Shit... I can’t heal that. Sorry, friend.” Del clicks her tongue and lets the eyelid close. “I don’t know much about fey medicine. Do your people have a way of healing something like that?”

“I suppose its possible. I believe we have ways of creating a facsimile.” Litany sighs, accepting the loss of their eye with angelic detachment. “It is of little concern, however. I really must find that scroll, if possible.”
>>
No. 997465 ID: 162db5

Well, its either in the bubble or....it went right through and hit the ground, lets hope it didn't get washed away by the rain.
>>
No. 997470 ID: cdabe3

>>996543
well, it clearly bonked gabe in the noggin, so maybe it's still in the pocket dimension?
>>
No. 997471 ID: 563489

>>997462
It hit Gabe on the head so... hey uh, no way it got consumed by hitting a person, surely, right?
>>
No. 997485 ID: e7848c

>>997462
The scroll will be retrieved as soon as we do what we can for them. Let's get them cleaned up.
>>
No. 997496 ID: b1b4f3

>>997462
Alright if Gabe's done helping Delilah I guess it's time to search the bubble some more.
>>
No. 997669 ID: c3decd

We need to search where we had the bubble. It fell in it could have just as easily fallen back out.
>>
No. 997879 ID: 07b0f1
File 161948803348.png - (113.33KB , 538x700 , 13-45.png )
997879

“Oh! Sure! Hang on...” Gabe opens his personal dimension up and sticks and arm in to root around. He flails about sightlessly, humming to himself as he paws though the pillows in the tiny space.

Frowning, Gabe opens the portal wider and leans inside, rummaging around for the missing item. As he does his humming intensifies, until he’s singing a kind of wordless a capella ramble. “Ba-de dee da-daaa mnah, nah doo-de dee.” He scratches behind an ear, “ I dunno what’s up. It fell in here...”

Delilah holds up a finger, “Uh, Gabe... what’s that song you’re singing?”

“Huh?” Gabe looks up, as if distracted, “I dunno. Stuck in my head, whatever it is.”
>>
No. 997880 ID: 07b0f1
File 161948804687.png - (156.40KB , 591x700 , 13-46.png )
997880

“I believe that’s fey pentatonic scale, sung rather badly.” Litany remarks placidly.

“Uh-huh...” Delilah nods slowly. “Litany, this process of delivering inspiration: how exactly does it work?”

“Uh, the most effective manner is to visit the recipient while they slumber and tap the scroll of inspiration to their forehead. The creative work then becomes part of their psyche, merging naturally so that it may be properly expressed.” The angel cocks their head as their feathers fan out.
>>
No. 997883 ID: cdabe3

... we have some bad news for you
>>
No. 997884 ID: 3ed3c3

>>997880
Ah.
>>996543
I see.
Litany, I got some good news and some bad news...
>>
No. 997886 ID: b1b4f3

So uh, is there any way to get the inspiration back out of someone's head afterwards?
>>
No. 997887 ID: 36784c

>>997880
>tap the scroll of inspiration to their forehead.
Yeah, so good news, we found where your scroll disappeared to. Bad news is that I don't think you're going be able to get it back.
>>
No. 997900 ID: f8fa51

What was a moment ago but pure speculation now looks a likely explanation. Gabe was struck by inspiration, of that we can be sure, and now you tell us that is how the delivery occurs? Well, delivery complete, though not to the right place. Is it possible to retrieve it?
>>
No. 997913 ID: 4b6ee2

Well... Someone is inspired.
>>
No. 997919 ID: 437463

You have been struck with artistic inspiration.
>>
No. 997923 ID: 6c85e8

Mm. Ok. Theoretically. Can you get another one of those messages?
>>
No. 997927 ID: 094652

"And how long does it take before the construct can no longer be extracted or copied or neutralized?"
>>
No. 997937 ID: 2e177b

The guestion Gabe should ask now is: "Do you know how to put menacing spikes on a song?"
>>
No. 997940 ID: 5bef84

>>997937
Nice dwarf fortress reference.
Also, do it like Stravinsky: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiH3vA7q0jo
>>
No. 998215 ID: 07b0f1
File 161966191805.png - (118.57KB , 700x500 , 13-47.png )
998215

“Thaaaaat’s what I was afraid of.” Delilah sighs, “Well, the good news is we know where the scroll is. The bad news is its rattling around in your head, Gabe.”

“You mean when it landed on me...” Gabe rubs at the sore spot on his head. “Spite me sideways.”

Litany looks back and forth between the two mortals, piecing together the conversation and coming to a realization. “Ah. Well... that’s...” They blink, looking visibly more anxious by the moment, “...rather alarming.”

“I don’t wanna be inspired!” Gabe clutches his head as if it could somehow be unscrewed. “Can’t you get it out!?”

Delilah hold out her hands to stop him. “Woaaah, calm down! I’m sure we can think of something.” She turns to the angel, “Is there some way to... I don’t know... uninspire him?”

“I... I don’t know.” Litany stares ahead of themself, ears twitching with a rustle of feathers. “I’ve never encountered anything like this. Its quite against protocol.”

“Crap. Gabe you may need to hang on to that song for a while.”

“Del, what if I forget it!? I barely remember what I had for breakfast! I gotta keep singing! Da da-da daaaa dum bum baaaa.” Gabe sings to himself; folding his ears down and covering them, as if to keep the song from sloshing out of his head.

“Maybe you can write it down?” Delilah suggests.

The mouse frowns, forming a perfect arch of unhappiness, “I don’t know anything about music!”
>>
No. 998221 ID: 6c85e8

All of you, sing together! Everyone, no improvising! Just keep it up for a bit, three minds are better than one, right?
>>
No. 998227 ID: 2b3343

If you can sing the song, you can get a musician to transcribe if for you.
>>
No. 998228 ID: b1b4f3

Ok let's just... contact the other Fey we know. Maybe Vivian knows enough about inspiration... but she's probably busy fucking her new girlfriend. And we know that Caleb is busy having a threesome.

Nixie is probably free?
>>
No. 998238 ID: e7848c

gluten-free waffles, sir
Hey, why don't we call in a favor from a fav we know has songs in their heart. Let's hit up Caleb. Sure he could come up with something relating to the storm in the sea shanty style using fae pentameter. Casey might want to get in on this too.
>>
No. 998262 ID: 9a2966

>>998215
But you know MATH, right? You’re a Sender. You do.

So analyse it with math and jot it down with math notation.
>>
No. 998263 ID: 864e49

>>998215
Vivian! If anyone knows anything about fey music, or magic about, it's her.
>>
No. 998273 ID: 24f94f

Ya, immediate expert is Viv, she's trusted, call now.

Failing that, this can't be the first time an inspiration failed, too many years gone by for that. What happens in that eventuality, Litany?
>>
No. 998381 ID: 07b0f1
File 161974588573.png - (138.42KB , 700x500 , 13-48.png )
998381

“In that case... I think we need to call in an expert.” The healer goes to her bed and shifts it aside. She pries up a floorboard and pulls out a carefully folded silk scarf.

“You two hang tight.” She says and throws the scarf into the air. The fabric catches on some unseen force and drapes itself into a long pair of curtains.
>>
No. 998382 ID: 07b0f1
File 161974589084.png - (146.32KB , 500x700 , 13-49.png )
998382

Delilah tugs the cloth aside and steps through into the realm of Vivian’s heart. The healer walks barefoot through the arches and pathways connecting the fey palace, trusting her memory to guide her towards the central chamber.
>>
No. 998383 ID: 07b0f1
File 161974590098.png - (192.63KB , 700x500 , 13-50.png )
998383

Entering the kitsune’s bedroom, she finds herself before the beautiful four-poster bed, its curtains glowing like a silk lantern. From within giggles are heard as Vivan and Cauldera share some private joy.
>>
No. 998422 ID: b1b4f3

>>998383
Announce yourself politely, apologize for interrupting, you have a serious problem that needs some Fey expertise.
>>
No. 998433 ID: 6c85e8

Apologies to the lovely ladies, but it's very true still that you need help, if they'd be willing to offer it.
>>
No. 998463 ID: c48caa

There's a different kind of song to sing, ladies.
>>
No. 998554 ID: 07b0f1
File 161983877081.png - (134.99KB , 500x700 , 13-51.png )
998554

“Uh, Vivian?” Delilah calls through the curtain.

The singer’s head pokes past the silk and her expression flickers between annoyance, confusion, and finally recognition. “Delilah?”

“Yeah, sorry to interrupt. Its about Gabe.”

Vivian tilts her head and gives her a wry look. “Come to join us? You didn’t break your mouse did you? I thought you were just teasing the poor boy.”

“No.” Delilah grumbles, “its not that. We ran into a... bit of a problem. We could really use the help of someone with your expertise.”
>>
No. 998555 ID: 07b0f1
File 161983877804.png - (174.81KB , 700x500 , 13-52.png )
998555

Intrigued, the kitsune climbs out of bed and puts on a robe. “Would you mind staying here? I won’t be long.” She asks Cauldera.

“Mm-hmm, I’ll keep the bed warm.” The phoenix purrs.

“Be back soon, my light.” Vivian bids her adieu with a kiss.
>>
No. 998556 ID: 07b0f1
File 161983879210.png - (177.58KB , 700x608 , 13-53.png )
998556

They reemerge from the silk curtain into Delilah’s home. Gabe is sitting, anxiously humming to himself, his eyes squeezed shut to keep from any distraction or influence that might cause him to lose his grip on the song.

Vivian takes one look at the stricken angel and says, “Oh? One of you lot?”

Litany’s un-bandaged eye widens and they mutter a word. It sounds similar to but is not quite “Vivian”, coming across the mortal ears as “Virr’viane”.
>>
No. 998557 ID: 07b0f1
File 161983880012.png - (108.67KB , 500x700 , 13-54.png )
998557

“It would behoove you not to use that name again.” She snaps, a slight growl to her voice. “Address me as Vivian, angel.”
>>
No. 998569 ID: 36784c

>>998557
Let’s explain the situation to Vivian.

Litany made the dumb mistake of flying through a thunderstorm and got struck by lightning. That caused them to fall into Gabe’s pocket dimension while Delilah and Gabe were fucking and they dropped an important scroll of inspiration they were delivering, which bonked Gabe on the head, which transferred a song into Gabe’s head. Now Gabe is desperately trying to remember that song so that it’s not lost, while we try to find a way to get it out of his head, so it can be delivered to who it’s supposed to go to.

Vivian, since you’re an expert on music, we were hoping you could help.
>>
No. 998572 ID: 6c85e8

De-escalation time!! Definitely calmly explain what happened trying not to insult anybody in the process, and maybe several feet from gabe so he doesn't forget stuff.
>>
No. 998574 ID: 3ed3c3

>>998557
Litany didn't just drop Viv's True Name, did they? We should try to forget it, anyway.
>>
No. 998576 ID: f8fa51

Yeah, let's not even comment about the name. It's clearly a touchy subject and no-one's business at all.
>>
No. 998578 ID: 2e177b

Simply say Gabe was bonked on the head with a scroll of inspiration, and now has a song in his head but lacks the skill to transcribe it.
>>
No. 998601 ID: 88f6f3

>>998569
Bravo for your excellent summary of current event.
>>
No. 998604 ID: 77a8ed

>>998574
true name or deadname, in either case nothing to memorize or pay attention to
>>
No. 998609 ID: c48caa

Oh wow, we see her eyes. Me thinks there's some history here. Let's make this a short as possible then. Give her the rundown.
>>
No. 998618 ID: a0dfd2

>>998557

Ah. Viv's former name, I imagine, and doubtlessly whatever "true name" she was born under.

Let's just move past this misstep and explain the circumstances before Gabe gives himself an aneurysm.
>>
No. 998826 ID: 07b0f1
File 162009668895.png - (173.42KB , 612x700 , 13-55.png )
998826

“My apologies, mistress.” Litany blinks and looks aside, their wings folding close to their head.

Delilah eyes the power dynamic between the two fey and asks, “Everything okay?”

“Just touched a nerve.” Vivian huffs, “Its a very old fashioned way to refer to someone. But then again the courts that still use angels haven’t changed much in the last thousand years. What happened to them?”
>>
No. 998827 ID: 07b0f1
File 162009671254.png - (149.12KB , 700x500 , 13-56.png )
998827

Delilah scratches at the back of her neck and shrugs. “Well, Litany here was delivering a message and got struck by lightning. They fell through the ceiling of Gabe’s pocket space and their scroll ended up... inside Gabe’s head. I patched Litany up, but we have no idea what to do from here.”

“Oh my-my-my.” She leans in, “I can’t say I’ve ever heard of anything like this before.”

“We were wondering if you could... well... I dunno, write down the song?” Delilah asks.

“Wouldn’t do any good.” Vivian taps a long, white finger against a long, white tooth. “You’d just have some parchment with some notes on it. What you need is the scroll itself. If your patient fails to deliver their message, the court will brand them a devil. Its all part of their codex of duty.”

“So how do we get the scroll, then?” The healer looks on as Gabe mumbles his strange, musical mantra.

Vivian grins, “Do you remember my performance: A Dream of Two Queens?”
>>
No. 998830 ID: b1b4f3

>>998827
Of course, it would be hard to forget! Though Gabe was distracted for some of it...
>>
No. 998836 ID: e7848c

We remember it fondly. A play though? Think the inspiration can be drawn out with that?
>>
No. 998837 ID: 6c85e8

Lightning is kind of hard to control, especially if someone did something like this deliberately. Branded a devil just for that? This court seems kind of messed up to tell the truth...
>>
No. 998844 ID: 1518ae

>>998827
Still need to address the issue of who the intended recipient is...
>>
No. 999056 ID: 028f23

The more we learn about Fey courts, the more they sound like complete shitshows full of entitled ancient dicks.

I guess that goes without saying, though. They aren't just outdated hereditary nobility who spend all day smelling their own farts, they're functionally immortal outdated hereditary nobility. Socializing with them sounds like an absolutely miserable time. Make a note to avoid entangling yourself with arrogant near-perpetual monarchists.

...any more than you already have, that is.
>>
No. 999060 ID: 07b0f1
File 162026522038.png - (154.12KB , 500x700 , 13-57.png )
999060

“Sure, though we were kind of distracted. Plus we missed most of the last act.” Delilah admits. “What about it?”

“Its just like in the opera: we enter Gabe’s dreaming mind, hunt down the source of the song and bring it out. Then your friend here can flit away to do their master’s bidding for another day. Does that sound agreeable to you, angel?”

“I- uh-“ The feathered fey looks around, confused about being directly addressed. Litany looks unsure of what to say, as if unused to having someone ask their opinion. “Is that allowed?” They look down at the scroll wrapped around their waist and begin tracing through lines of text, “I must check my codex.”
>>
No. 999061 ID: 07b0f1
File 162026523147.png - (135.97KB , 700x500 , 13-58.png )
999061

“Wait, you can really do that? Enter people’s dreams and...search around for whatever you like?” Delilah looks down at Gabe as he focuses intently on remembering. “I thought that was all just part of the opera.”

Vivian shrugs, “Of course! Its a form of magic the fey have used for centuries.”

“Have you ever done this before?”

The kitsune hesitates, “I don’t suppose you count performing it on stage? No? Alright, then no I haven’t. But the magic is very simple, and to be honest, I’ve always kind of wanted to try it.”

“Is it dangerous?” Delilah asks.

“To us? Possibly. There’s really no telling what you can find in someone’s mind, but the most common one is simply getting lost somewhere in the dream and unable to escape.” Viv indicates the mouse as he hums along. “But for Gabe there shouldn’t be any danger.”
>>
No. 999062 ID: 36784c

>>999061
>“But for Gabe there shouldn’t be any danger.”
Endless portals that never lead you where you want to go. An army of Gabes wanting to have an eternal orgy and never letting you leave. A bunch of really complicated math problems that you have to solve in order to leave.
>>
No. 999064 ID: b1b4f3

>>999061
Sounds cool.
Could we use this to search a certain uncooperative undead's mind to find out how to translate some runes and operate the machine in the old mana well?
>>
No. 999065 ID: 6c85e8

Let's talk safety! Is there anyone that you could tell that you're doing this that could potentially help out if worst comes to worst and YOU guys get stuck?
>>
No. 999087 ID: 36784c

>>999065
This!

And we should also tell Gabe what we’re going to do. Then maybe his subconscious mind will be able to help us not get stuck in his head.
>>
No. 999137 ID: ce25c4

Is Litany okay? They took that lightning like a champ, but this is all kind of a lot. It feels like it would be a good thing to do to reassure them if we can.
>>
No. 999149 ID: 094652

Let me guess, we're going to find a evil-twin gender-flipped Gabe and accidentally teach her how to make portals into the real world.
>>
No. 999196 ID: 07b0f1
File 162035460445.png - (118.08KB , 570x700 , 13-59.png )
999196

“We should probably figure out some kind of safety then. Is there anyone we can turn to that could come find us, should something go wrong?” Delilah suggests.

Vivian flicks her tail as she thinks. “Hmmm, good point. Do you have a scrying gem anywhere”

Still humming to himself, Gabe reaches out a hand, which disappears into his private dimension. After a moment or two, he pulls out the tiny scrying crystal given to him by Kol.
>>
No. 999197 ID: 07b0f1
File 162035461550.png - (112.48KB , 388x700 , 13-60.png )
999197

“Ah, thank you!” Vivian takes it and concentrates. A bulky figure appears inside the perfect gem, resolving itself to be Caleb.

The kelpie pauses what he was doing and looks up, “Eh? Who’s this?”

“Its Vivian, dear. Sorry to bother you.”

“Bit busy at the moment, Viv.” There’s a needy moan as Kol’s tail whips past Caleb’s face. “Though if you want to watch, I think someone here wouldn’t mind.”
>>
No. 999201 ID: b1b4f3

>>999197
Not sure who's going to be keeping the scrying crystal and would thus have the opportunity to watch... Depends on how the dream magic works I guess?
>>
No. 999204 ID: f8fa51

Not that that doesn't sound great, but not the best time. Maybe try someone else?
>>
No. 999238 ID: 6c85e8

Keep doing what you're doing big guy but if you don't hear back from them in a few hours go get some help at gabe's place, ok?
>>
No. 999244 ID: c48caa

So.. things are happening.
>>
No. 999260 ID: a9af05

>>999197
Explain the situation to them so that they can pay attention and help out.

If Vivian can put sex on hold to help out, then they can do the same.
>>
No. 999305 ID: 07b0f1
File 162044121622.png - (125.70KB , 552x700 , 13-62.png )
999305

“As fun as that sounds, I’m here to ask a favor.” Vivian chuckles. “Delilah and I need to do a little dive into Gabe’s dreams. If something happens where we get stuck, would you be able to give us a hand?”

The sailor cocks an interested eyebrow but holds back his questions, “Sure thing, Viv. Just send word and I’ll be there.”

“Thank you, love!” Vivian waves at the crystal. “Have a nice night!”
>>
No. 999306 ID: 07b0f1
File 162044122503.png - (192.31KB , 500x700 , 13-61.png )
999306

“Good luck dream hunting!” Caleb hauls Kol up by the shoulder and grins, “Give the pretty lady a goodnight, will you lad?”

The mouse blushes and moans through a lacework of semen traced across his whiskers. Loud slaps against a well ridden ass echo through the scrying stone and Kol squeaks on cue for the big sailor. The spell fades and Caleb’s lusty chuckle dissipates like fog as he goes back to fucking Kol senseless.


“Seems like everyone’s having fun tonight.” Delilah observes.

“All the more reason to get back to my own bed.” Vivian nods
>>
No. 999319 ID: b1b4f3

>>999306
Alright let's get this done.
>>
No. 999321 ID: e7848c

We'd hate to keep you, so we'll be glad to make this go as fast as possible
>>
No. 999688 ID: 07b0f1
File 162069703360.png - (200.49KB , 700x581 , 13-63.png )
999688

“Gabe, come over here, will you?”

The mouse follows her over to Delilah’s bed and sits on the edge.

Vivian bends down to address him and Gabe looks back, still humming. “Delilah, Litany and I are going to enter your dreams and pull out the angel’s scroll. Do you understand?”

The mouse nods.

“If I have your permission, I’m going to put you to sleep now.”

Gabe nods again and goes limp as Vivian taps him on the forehead. She lays him out comfortably inside the sizable divot left by years of Delilah’s use and stands up.

“I didn’t realize you could do that.” Delilah comments. “That’s all it takes?”

The kitsune nods back at her, “Its amazing what you can achieve when you’re given permission. Half of all fey magic is just asking nicely.” Her sharp teeth gleam as she smiles.
>>
No. 999689 ID: 07b0f1
File 162069704884.png - (172.16KB , 700x454 , 13-64.png )
999689

“Litany, are you coming?” Delilah asks the angel.

The fey stands on shaky legs and straightens out the codex scroll wrapped around them. “I- I suppose I shall, since I cannot find any terms that prohibit my participation. Are you sure I won’t be intruding?”

“I’d rather have you here with us, if you don’t mind.” Delilah extends a hand and the angel takes it.
>>
No. 999690 ID: 07b0f1
File 162069705998.png - (144.10KB , 500x700 , 13-65.png )
999690

“Alright hold on.” Vivian takes Delilah’s shoulder and places a hand on Gabe’s head. The world lurches and spins unevenly as they spiral into darkness.
>>
No. 999691 ID: 07b0f1
File 162069706850.png - (154.08KB , 700x500 , 13-66.png )
999691

When they find their feet again, the trio stand and look at the dream around them. Sunlight dabbles their cheeks between a broad canopy of leaves. Pencil thin trees are laid out in neat rows, whispering to one another as a breeze rustles their foliage. In the distance, a large hill rises over the scene, dominated by an imposing and lavish estate.
>>
No. 999692 ID: 094652

Look for a fallen fruit and study it.
>>
No. 999693 ID: f8fa51

Approach the estate.
>>
No. 999694 ID: b1b4f3

>>999691
Looks like Delilah and Vivian got new clothes, but Litany didn't? Some kinda self-image thing?

What's the inspiration going to look like?
>>
No. 999702 ID: 36784c

>>999691
Head for the estate. If the inspiration is some kind of music, then listen carefully to see if you can hear it.

While we’re walking over there, ask Vivian how exactly can we get lost in here? If there’s any trouble, she should be able to use her spell to transport all of us out, right? Unless we have to something stupid like needing to come back to this exact spot in order to leave.
>>
No. 999710 ID: 6c85e8

Fruits edible? Or will that erase his memories?
>>
No. 999711 ID: f8fa51

Look, I don't know the rules here, but one thing I know is that if you don't know better, don't eat anything. Especially the fruit.
>>
No. 999712 ID: 36784c

>>999702
Oh, also don't do anything stupid like split up. If getting lost is dangerous, then splitting up would lead to someone getting lost faster.
>>
No. 999715 ID: c48caa

Think this is his childhood home?
>>
No. 999716 ID: 864e49

>>999691
Gabe was a farm boy.
And Delilah and Vivian's new clothes may be how Gabe remembers/imagines them?
>>
No. 999739 ID: f58f70

So this chapter is about life story of Gabe. Neat

And we have a new advanture party! Let's see how the new trio work out. One of them is a healer, that's a very good start.
>>
No. 999755 ID: a0dfd2

>>999691

I always figured he was a simple country boy, but ... this kind of takes it to a new level.
>>
No. 999838 ID: f9c4f4

Does Litany know how this particular inspiration was captured or produced in the first place? In other words, what is the song about? That may provide some hints.
>>
No. 1000021 ID: a224a2

Oh my gosh his little smile is the cutest! We might do well to find Gabe in here. My money is on either a bedroom or the barn.
>>
No. 1000066 ID: 07b0f1
File 162095796985.png - (146.16KB , 700x500 , 13-67.png )
1000066

Litany murmurs, “Where are we?”

Something red falls, landing with a thump on the turf. Delilah picks it up and turns it over in her hand. It’s a rather squat, glossy, red apple.

“Gabe mentioned he grew up around an orchard. This must be it, or at least a memory of it.” Eyeing the lofty manor, she mutters “A bit more palatial than I expected though.”

A youthful giggle whips through the trees like a zephyr: invisible and all around them.

“If this is a memory, maybe we can find him.” Vivian suggests. Her ears twitch this way and that, searching for the source of the sound. “Lets head for that house.”
>>
No. 1000067 ID: 07b0f1
File 162095798390.png - (132.76KB , 500x700 , 13-68.png )
1000067

The trio make their way through the orchard, finding dodging the occasional falling apple as they travel. At the edge of the tree-line they find their way blocked by a hedge so tall, it seems to loom over them and blot out the sky.

“Huh, didn’t look like that from where we were standing.” Delilah thrusts an arm into the wall of greenery, finding it dense and impassable.

“Be prepared for a bit of dream logic. Its possible that Gabe just remembers this hedge being unnaturally tall.” Vivian plucks a single leaf from the well groomed wall as she thinks.
>>
No. 1000069 ID: f8fa51

Okay, so the scale means this is probably a childhood memory. Although since it's a memory of where he grew up, that was already likely. Does it tell us anything else?

The laughter. Is it Gabe's or someone else's. Did Gabe grow up with other children and remember the sounds of laughter as being somehow linked to the orchard itself?
>>
No. 1000071 ID: c48caa

We should track down the voice.
>>
No. 1000078 ID: b1b4f3

>>1000067
Is there a tree near the hedge we can climb to jump it? Otherwise we're gonna have to look for the proper entrance.
>>
No. 1000081 ID: 6c85e8

If this was kid gabe, he probably had a way through this other than going around. When did he start making portals? No way that was how he got home, right?
>>
No. 1000105 ID: 36784c

>>1000067
If this is dream logic, then that means that lofty manor in the distance is actually a normal sized house. It only looked giant for little kid Gabe.

Speaking of which, if you do manage to find him, would you be able to recruit him into helping you get past this hedge?
>>
No. 1000251 ID: 07b0f1
File 162104428868.png - (169.90KB , 500x700 , 13-69.png )
1000251

Delilah tests her grip on the hedge and wonders aloud, "Maybe we can climb up?"

"Possibly, but maybe there's a way around." Vivian nods to the angel and asks, “Litany, can you fly over and tell us what you see?”

“O-oh! I suppose.” The angel flaps their wings experimentally and pushes off the ground. With a lot of work, they’re able to rise above the orchard, but find themself unable to look over the barrier.

“It seems I cannot reach high enough. However, I saw that there’s another, smaller house and what looks like a barn on this side.”
>>
No. 1000253 ID: f8fa51

Well, if there's no obvious way to the house, we might as well go to the barn.
>>
No. 1000273 ID: c48caa

Litany can be our scout. Let's wonder there with them in the air.
>>
No. 1000866 ID: 07b0f1
File 162139613927.png - (189.74KB , 700x500 , 13-70.png )
1000866

The three dream explorers set off, weaving through the trees. They come up to a low fence set along the edge of the orchard, dividing it from a modest farmhouse. Its tin roof extends out, forming a short porch, on which various crates and farming implements are piled. A simple mana-driven cart sits next to the house, one of its axels propped up on a sawhorse awaiting a replacement wheel.

Litany lands and stares at the house with their good eye. “Is this how mortals live?”

A figure in overalls is over by the house stacking crates, unaware of their presence.
>>
No. 1000867 ID: e7848c

This is how mortals who work the Earth, live.
And everyone taking appreciative look at this hard-working mouse.
>>
No. 1000875 ID: 36784c

>>1000866
Ok, I take back what I said earlier. This is Gabe’s House, not that manor.

>A figure in overalls is over by the house stacking crates, unaware of their presence.
Is that supposed to be how Gabe sees himself or is it his dad?
>>
No. 1000881 ID: f8fa51

Taking an eyeful of Gabe's (probably) dad might be a little weird. Do it anyway.
>>
No. 1001040 ID: 5b0071

>>1000866
"there are more ways for mortals to live than there are mortals, really."
>>
No. 1001064 ID: 07b0f1
File 162148029469.png - (164.23KB , 550x700 , 13-71.png )
1001064

“Wait, is that supposed to be Gabe? Hey Gabe! Over here!” Delilah calls, waving her hand to catch the figure’s attention.

The mouse turns to face her and she’s struck by familial resemblance. He shares Gabe’s hair and youthful features, but in a body defined by years of physical labor and outdoor life. Even his walk carries the same loping, spring-heeled step as Gabe as he saunters over to the three visitors. “You looking for my brother? What’s he got up to this time?” His voice is slower, and his words more deliberate, but eerily similar to his sibling.

“We’re Trying to help him out of a bit of trouble.” Vivian extends her hand politely, “My name is Vivian”.

Gabe’s brother remembers himself and wipes his hand before taking her fingertips. The mouse nods modestly and introduces himself. “Fletcher. Nice to meet you, ma’am.”
>>
No. 1001076 ID: 96c896

Don't be distracted by his muscles. Ask how you can get in contact with Gabe.
>>
No. 1001078 ID: f8fa51

Get distracted by his muscles, but let him know you're looking for something and you think Gabe has it.
>>
No. 1001102 ID: c48caa

>>1001064
Good looks definitely run in the family. Any idea where Gabe is?
>>
No. 1001302 ID: 07b0f1
File 162165470868.png - (176.94KB , 700x500 , 13-72.png )
1001302

“This is Delilah and Litany.”

Hidden behind her bangs, a hungry look gleams in Delilah’s eyes. Witnessing the potential with her own eyes, She thinks to herself, “First thing this morning, I’m drafting up a training regime. I’m going to put some muscle tone on Gabe if its the end of me.”

“I was gonna ask: your buddy there alright? Never seen someone bandaged up that much.” Fletcher nods at the angel curiously.

“Yeah, they uh... had an accident. They’ll be okay, I’ve applied healing magic.” Delilah explains.

“A healer? Now that’s a handy talent. Consider yourself always welcome around here, Ms Delilah.”Fletcher gives her a cheshire smile that pushes a lot of buttons she didn’t know she had.

“Uh, may I ask something?” Litany raises their un-bandaged hand. “How do you get the trees to stand in such neat rows?” Fey curiosity radiates from their question, finding this peek into mortal life utterly fascinating.
>>
No. 1001303 ID: 07b0f1
File 162165474304.png - (88.67KB , 500x700 , 13-73.png )
1001303

“Uh- we plant them there. You know, with seeds? You do know how seeds work, right?” The country mouse scratches behind an ear as he processes Litany’s oddness.

“Oh, yes, with seeds, naturally.” The angel turns and stares at the neatly laid out orchard and wonders aloud. “Huh, they don’t get up and go where they want? How unusual.”

“You’re... not from around here are you...” Fletcher correctly assumes.
>>
No. 1001334 ID: c48caa

That is correct and they are why we need to find Gabe.
>>
No. 1001840 ID: 07b0f1
File 162207346606.png - (143.37KB , 500x700 , 13-74.png )
1001840

“I hail from the Court of the Reflected Sky.” The messenger nods.

“Ohh, the wild country, eh?” Gabe’s brother sniffs and thinks to himself, “We still got a’ couple of fey roads around here. They don’t get much traffic, but Mr. Loup has been known to drop by for a bottle of grandad’s cider.” He leans against one of the fenceposts and puts a leg up on a crossbeam. “You all say you... know Gabe?”

“In a manner of speaking, yes.” Vivian says cryptically, “We’re here at his invitation.”

“I don’’t think I need to tell you: keeping him outta trouble is a full time job.”

“Oh, believe me: we’re well aware.” Delilah chuckles, “He never mentioned anything about a brother though.”
>>
No. 1001841 ID: 07b0f1
File 162207347149.png - (136.77KB , 700x529 , 13-75.png )
1001841

“I’m sure it just slipped his mind. Most things do.” This seems to satisfy the older sibling, who shrugs and nods at the tin roofed barn on the other side of the house. “Last I heard, he was up in there with the neighbor’s boy.” The sentence ends with a hint of disapproval. Fletcher picks up a crate and continues his work, “You give me a holler if they give you any trouble. ‘Course, don’t be surprised if they take off at the sight of ya.”
>>
No. 1001852 ID: 6c85e8

Heck yes, towards the barn with you three. Though if he'd be inclined to bolt... maybe you should cover the exits while miss can-fly takes the top.
>>
No. 1001853 ID: 96c896

Yeah let's have him surrounded, he can come out with is hands up and his pants off.
>>
No. 1001854 ID: e7848c

Perhaps we should approach from different angles just so someone can see which way they run off to. Of course, this is moot point if Gabe can open gates at this point in his life.
>>
No. 1001870 ID: 50af53

Oh they FUCKIN. Kinda wanna catch a peek but we shouldn't beat around the bush. Litany's purpose in life is at stake.
>>
No. 1001872 ID: 2c3010

Of course he disapproves: Gabe's skirting work.
>>
No. 1001873 ID: f8fa51

I'm not sure surrounding Gabe is the best idea. Is there something else we can think of to calm him down before we walk in?
>>
No. 1001971 ID: 36784c

>>1001872
It’s either that or Fletcher disapproves of Gabe flirting with a boy instead of a girl.
>>
No. 1002014 ID: a148d0

Send in Delilah first, a familiar face would probably help calm him down. Have Vivian and Littany cover the other exits in case they do try to run for it
>>
No. 1002015 ID: a9af05

>>1002014
>Send in Delilah first, a familiar face would probably help calm him down.
This will be Gabe in the past. Dream logic will dictate that he's never met Delilah and she'll just be a stranger to him.
>>
No. 1002036 ID: 07b0f1
File 162225370650.png - (200.58KB , 700x700 , 13-76.png )
1002036

Vivian, Delilah and Litany hop the fence and approach the barn. The roughly cut lumber of the structure peers back at them from countless knotholes and gaps, its walls creaking as the wind threads through it. Bits of agricultural falderal lay piled against the walls, rusting slowly with disuse. From somewhere inside comes a mischievous giggle.

Delilah notes that the door is ajar and stops a short distance away, “We should spread out, in case they run. Viv, can you watch the front here? Litany, fly around back and stop them if they try to leave.”
>>
No. 1002037 ID: 07b0f1
File 162225371859.png - (172.11KB , 500x700 , 13-77.png )
1002037

The three dream travelers take up their positions and Delilah shimmies through the crack in the door.

Inside, lazy dust motes drift through the air only to be speared by shafts of light from gaps in the lumber. In the far corner a long abandoned still lies half covered in a tarp, while packing crates pile up next to it. Hay and straw lies scattered around, both piled up in bales, and to cover the packed dirt floor.

A few strands of straw drifts down from the hayloft as a pair of voices giggle.

“Come on! Lets wrestle some more!” One insists, eager and playful.

“Is that all you ever want to do?” The other person snips. This second voice drips with the inflection of proper upbringing, full of youthful pride.

“Its fuuuuuun!” The first retorts.

“My father picked hay out of my hair and gave me such a look the other day. You know how much he disapproves.” The second voice sniffs.
>>
No. 1002042 ID: 96c896

>>1002037
Delilah: offer to wrestle.
>>
No. 1002043 ID: 094652

First impressions are everything, comb your hair out of your eyes and stretch your muscles.
>>
No. 1002070 ID: 2c3010

Introduce yourself with "Did somebody say 'wrestle'?"
>>
No. 1002076 ID: c48caa

See how close you can get without alerting them.
>>
No. 1002164 ID: 5b0071

>>1002037
realize that Gabe may be a kid in this dream.
>>
No. 1002283 ID: 07b0f1
File 162251050059.png - (236.60KB , 700x500 , 13-78.png )
1002283

Another giggle, “That’s why its fun, Hammy.”

“Ughhhh, you’re so annoying! Can’t you just call me Hammond, like a normal person?”

“I dunno, can I? Ham-n-eggs?” Gabe responds, clearly pleased with himself.

His friend is silent, but his indignation makes the one teen giggle even harder.

Gathering his composure, Hammond continue, “Anyway, I wanted to show you something.”

A hushed silence falls over the hayloft as something is laid down with a thump. Delilah stealthily peeks her head up over the ladder to see two mice in their early teens; their noses buried in a large, leather bound book.

“What is it?”

“Its a book, dummy.”

“O’course its a book. What kinda book?”

“Its a book...” Hammond pauses to build suspense, “of magic.”
>>
No. 1002284 ID: 094652

Wait for them to chant something, then peer behind them and say "yes master?"
>>
No. 1002285 ID: e7848c

Ask if you can watch. Give them that winning smile so you appear as non-threatening as possible
>>
No. 1002296 ID: 96c896

Oh he is a kid. This must be when he first got interested in portal magic. More like a memory than a dream though?

Say hello.
>>
No. 1002302 ID: fdda50

I still cannot see how this would work. I don't think young Gabe would have any clue if we ask him directly.

Maybe we should watch a little bit more and see what happens?
>>
No. 1002303 ID: 064924

If the book is the thing that inspired Gabe to be a sender, that may be the form our scroll took in this dream.
>>
No. 1002304 ID: f8fa51

Definitely ask if you can watch. It's disarming, shows you don't disapprove of what they're doing, furthermore it shows an interest in what they're doing, which most people will be be happy to oblige.
>>
No. 1002468 ID: 07b0f1
File 162268499617.png - (164.51KB , 700x500 , 13-79.png )
1002468

This fails to garner the response he hoped for as the other mouse pokes around skeptically. “You sure? Its just funny lines and stuff.”

“Well I wouldn’t expect you to understand it.” Sniffs the book owner, “Its advanced stuff. I’m going to be a magic user one day, probably even a Guardian.”

“I didn’t know magic was just funny lines. Seems like no big deal to me.”

“You’ll see. I’ll be the best magic user that ever lived! Better than Madam Moot, even!”
>>
No. 1002469 ID: 07b0f1
File 162268500315.png - (172.66KB , 500x700 , 13-80.png )
1002469

The ladder creaks under Delilah’s weight and the two mice freeze. Seeing the healer’s head over the lip of the hayloft, they scramble to their feet, grabbing the book and leaping out of an open window.
>>
No. 1002472 ID: e7848c

Litany!
>>
No. 1002487 ID: 96c896

Oh dear. So it's the other guy who's excited about the book. Which means... something happens to him, and Gabe takes up his mantle? Or do they both go to school together and Gabe winds up being the better student? Or they went to different schools and lost contact. Or maybe this isn't a real memory and the other guy is some kind of representation of Gabe's ambition. Someone he wishes he was like?

Oh well, go see if the plan worked and they were intercepted.
>>
No. 1002985 ID: 07b0f1
File 162328872303.png - (151.42KB , 700x500 , 13-81.png )
1002985

“They’re running away!” Delilah shouts, following Gabe and Hammond in long, powerful strides. She drops out of the second story loft, landing heavily in a pile of straw bales unharmed, but a little inconvenienced.

Delilah shrugs off the weight and sprints after the boys, easily outstripping them in a flat run.

Litany swoops down in front of them and spreads their arms wide to bar their way.

The teens are shocked by the angel’s arrival but, sensing the fey’s uncertainty, fork around them and run past.
>>
No. 1002986 ID: 07b0f1
File 162328873070.png - (147.99KB , 700x600 , 13-82.png )
1002986

“Gabe, wait!” Delilah shouts, now close enough to address the teen.

He turns to look at her with confusion etched across his face. “Who’re you? Wha’dya want?” He squints and cocks his head suspiciously.
>>
No. 1002987 ID: e7848c

>>1002986
His help, actually
>>
No. 1003014 ID: f8fa51

We're looking for something, and hope that maybe you've seen it.
>>
No. 1003053 ID: c81c09

>>1002986
Fey shenanigans are afoot, a muse's inspiration has been lost and we have divined your future self will the one to help us find it
>>
No. 1003057 ID: 91d9db

A few suggestions I can think of.

1. We are less rational when dreaming, and our memory and perception can easily mix things up. Even if it's Gabe's young self here, it's still himself in his own head, so it could still make sense to him if we remind him that he already knows us. His mind could go: "I can't tell exactly but they ARE my friends..."

Alternatively
2. People can become aware of they are dreaming (I had a few lucid dreams). Maybe we can try to remind him that directly? If successful, that would make things much easier.

Or
3. If we are in a sandbox where Gabe stucks in this "younger version", then... tell him we are time travlers from your future?

Though
how come he's grey, but his brother is Pink? Is that a hint?
>>
No. 1003143 ID: ab33cc

Telling him outright that we’re inside his brainspace may cause this dream/memory to crash. Who knows what sort of fun things could happen to us then.

I wonder if this is fully Gabe’s memory or the fae scroll making him part of a sort of story or play.
>>
No. 1003397 ID: 07b0f1
File 162380728418.png - (121.69KB , 700x500 , 13-83.png )
1003397

“Its me, Delilah. Remember?” The healer holds her hands up in an attempt to seem non-threatening. “We’re here looking for the song, right?”

“Song? I...” Gabe blinks and thinks hard, like he’s trying to piece together a broken vase in his mind. “This... why’s this so familiar?”
>>
No. 1003398 ID: 07b0f1
File 162380732121.png - (171.56KB , 500x700 , 13-84.png )
1003398

“What’re you doing? Come on!” His friend tugs at his shoulder and they dive towards the hedgeline, slipping through a hole just big enough for an adolescent.
>>
No. 1003399 ID: 094652

Quick give his tail a boob job
>>
No. 1003402 ID: 96c896

>>1003398
Well, I guess you could follow by making the hole bigger.
>>
No. 1003403 ID: e7c7d3

>>1003399
This is perfect, even if it doesn't help us
>>
No. 1003407 ID: 96c896

>>1003399
>>1003403
Petty sure that version of Gabe is underage, guys...
>>
No. 1003410 ID: a49cfd

Jump over the hedge.
>>
No. 1003440 ID: c48caa

>>1003398
Healing magic boosted sprint into a powerslide through the hole!
>>
No. 1003473 ID: ab33cc

How many entrances are there through the hedges? Might have to split up as they could have gone in any direction.

Also might have to explain things with Gabe’s friend and let him know we’re not just a bunch of weirdos butting in on their business.
>>
No. 1003490 ID: f8fa51

Actually, change to tutoring for Noodle. This is really a last chance for her, while we can still meditate later.
>>
No. 1003574 ID: 07b0f1
File 162398140735.png - (148.22KB , 500x700 , 13-85.png )
1003574

Delilah sticks an arm in after them and grabs around desperately, “Gabe! Come on! I just want to talk to you!” A pair of boyish giggles doppler away into the distance as she huffs in frustration.

She stands and finds the two fey catching up.

“How’d it go?” Vivian asks.

Delilah shrugs, “They ran off, scurried down this hole.”

“We need to follow then.” Vivian kneels down to look inside.

Delilah brushes dust off her arm and shakes her head, “Won’t do any good, unless you have some way of fitting through there.”

“You’d be amazed...” The kitsune hooks a graceful finger through the top of the hole and yanks it upwards, expanding the size several times over.

Peering into the gap, Delilah sees darkness. “Shouldn’t this open up to the other side?”

Vivian shrugs. “It’s wherever Gabe went. Somewhere else in his memory, if I had to guess.”
>>
No. 1003575 ID: 07b0f1
File 162398141877.png - (181.59KB , 800x444 , 13-86.png )
1003575

The darkness within the hole pulls at them, and they take each other’s hands just before they’re dragged through.

The three of them stumble back into the orchard. The light is low and trees bare as the icy grasp of winter claws at them. Their feet disappear into snowdrifts as they shuffle around, getting their bearings.

Gone is the seasons harvest, leaving behind the brittle skeleton of an orchard. Trees lay bare and dormant, crackling gently as ice works its fingers under their bark.
>>
No. 1003576 ID: 96c896

>>1003575
Alright, any sign of life nearby?
>>
No. 1003578 ID: acb77d

>>1003575
Stay close, I have the feeling the cold here can really get to us.
>>
No. 1003579 ID: ab33cc

>>1003575
Looks like you skipped forward through time in this memory, you should have a second shot to work things out if you meet them again.
>>
No. 1003614 ID: 094652

Make sure you take notes, the scroll may be reframing Gabe's mind in terms of the play. Harsh seasons for instance. Litany, what were the major stanzas and the general theme?
>>
No. 1003688 ID: 028f23

It very much seems as though we're following the course of a particular series of events that were important to Gabe. Perhaps even the events that prompted him to leave home and become a Sender in the first place. Obviously, it's not an exact memory, it's a dreamscape with our heroes here traipsing about in it, but it's doubtless based on actual memories.

It's a shame neither Casey nor Kol are here. They've known him the longest, and they might have been familiar with Hammond, heard Gabe talk about him once. Maybe even told them the story of this exact memory.
>>
No. 1003941 ID: 07b0f1
File 162441200997.png - (196.87KB , 638x700 , 13-87.png )
1003941

“Gaaaabe!” Delilah calls. The snow seems to muffle all sound, taking her words and tumbling them in the wind.

Vivian curls her tails around her legs and mutters, “Maybe we should have brought Cauldera. Let’s find somewhere warm, shall we?”

Delilah nods. Despite running a fairly hot core temperature, she feels the cold bite at her and she shuffles towards the farmhouse. “Litany, aren’t you chilly?” She asks.
>>
No. 1003942 ID: 07b0f1
File 162441202198.png - (134.43KB , 500x700 , 13-88.png )
1003942

The fey blinks and appears to consider this, “Should I be? My travels take me places much colder than this.”
>>
No. 1003949 ID: c48caa

Is it an angel thing that they're so detached from their own body? In a metaphysical sense I guess. Wasn't bothered by the loss of his eye either.
>>
No. 1003959 ID: 96c896

>>1003942
Weather resistant messenger I suppose.
Find something that's not a tree or snow.
>>
No. 1003981 ID: 6c5f9b

>>1003949
Considering that they were flying through a thunderstorm for their job, I get the impression that their resistance to extreme conditions was formed the hard way.
>>
No. 1004088 ID: 07b0f1
File 162458724611.png - (148.19KB , 700x500 , 13-89.png )
1004088

Delilah pauses and turns this over in her mind, “You really don’t feel cold?”

Litany looks down as snow. Due to some odd fae quirk, or possibly magic, they stand fully supported on the crust of ice. “Not really. My codex determines whether or not I can experience that.” Their hand spreads against the lines of ink on parchment, still singed here and there by the stray lightning bolt. “I do not feel tired, or hungry, or frightened, or angry.” There’s an uncertainty to the angel’s voice, as though some unseen itch was just out of reach.

“Wait, really?” Delilah stops, aghast at the prospect over such loss of autonomy.

“There’s a reason only a few courts use angels anymore.” Vivian nods, “Tradition dies hard among the fey, even when its something like.... this.” She sighs, “No offense, darling.”

The healer eyes Litany thoughtfully, “There’s something different about you though, isn’t there?”

“Uh-“ The angel’s gaze flickers this way and that, as their uncertainty spikes. “I-I-I, uh... maybe? How would I know?”
>>
No. 1004090 ID: 96c896

Oh, that's not resistant, that's insensate.
Try to keep the angel from getting frostbite.

Is the codex literally written on the parchment? The parchment that was damaged by lightning? That would mean their codex is damaged, and possibly malfunctioning. Very worrying.
>>
No. 1004091 ID: e7848c

>>1004088
What if we were to take the codex off?
>>
No. 1004103 ID: ab33cc

Taking it off might give them a heart attack for all we know, best to mess with that in a controlled environment.
>>
No. 1004104 ID: acb321

Yeah, now's not the time for experimenting.
>>
No. 1004111 ID: 6c85e8

...What <i>is</i> on the codex? What is she allowed to feel?

...Is there anything about it that seems wrong?
>>
No. 1004113 ID: 094652

The potential for abuse is troubling. Ask about his injuries and past incidents with the nobility.
>>
No. 1004304 ID: bc62ad

Encourage them to seek emotional freedom. I worry about possible consequences, but it's worth a try. Would it be possible to make a deal with their court after we're done here?
>>
No. 1004305 ID: 86aaf2

Are they still, however, harmed by things that would tend to cause others to feel tired, cold, hot, hungry, thirsty, etc.?
>>
No. 1004434 ID: 07b0f1
File 162493001653.png - (157.38KB , 700x500 , 13-90.png )
1004434

“Are you feeling things? Having thoughts you normally wouldn’t?” Delilah steps closer. “You can tell us, Litany.”

“P-possibly.” The fey concedes and looks down, ashamed, “Seeing these memories... I think it makes me want to know... more?”

Vivian leans in, the kistune’s teeth gleaming in the snowy dark. “Really? A curious angel? Innnnteresting.”

“What are you thinking, Viv?” Delilah murmurs.

The singer purrs, “Same thing you’re thinking, my dear.”

“You mean, the codex?”

“Mmm-hmm. Perhaps there’s a way to open our friend here up to some new experiences.”

Delilah pauses, “Is that a good idea? Wouldn’t that get them in trouble?”

Vivian chuckles, her voice dark and rich like strawberries in chocolate. “The fey are very particular about rules, which makes us experts on loopholes. If something should happen to their codex, purely by accident, Litany should remain blameless.” She adds, “Just as long as they don’t know about it.”

Delilah nods back wordlessly, and continues pushing through the snow towards the farmhouse.
>>
No. 1004435 ID: e7848c

They're not to come to any more harm. They already lost an eye.
>>
No. 1004444 ID: cdabe3

I mean, as long as you don’t tempt the angel into falling or whatever
>>
No. 1004509 ID: b83858

Take the cue of a lecherous fey. Prepare for mischief.
>>
No. 1004510 ID: 094652

Litany was either wounded during his job, or was forced to take on a job despite being wounded. The courier system needs a serious audit, and Vivian may as well be the inspector.

If he becomes promiscuous, she can add another mark to her tally.
>>
No. 1004603 ID: 07b0f1
File 162510623961.png - (143.35KB , 500x700 , 13-92.png )
1004603

“Are you sure?” Delilah asks. “They’ve already been through a lot today. They lost an eye and fell out of the sky. I don’t want to see them hurt more.”

Vivian nods back, “True. But if they’re curious, I think we should indulge them. It’s important to give them the opportunity to choose their future, because they may not get another chance.” The wind picks up and she wraps her tails tighter against her body. “Once they return to their court, their codex will be repaired, and they’ll return to serving their role for the rest of their days.”

The kitsune glances over at the angel, who walks ahead unhindered by snow, oblivious to their conversation. “I was like them once: chosen to serve a sacred role, perpetuating the old cycles and rigid castes. Breaking free and forging my own path was the only way to become who I really was.”
>>
No. 1004604 ID: 07b0f1
File 162510625418.png - (210.85KB , 700x662 , 13-91.png )
1004604

They arrive at the front door just as someone emerges. The screen door squeals on its hinges and slaps against the wall as Hammond barges out in a fury.
>>
No. 1004605 ID: e7848c

Brace, this might not be pretty. Arguments never are.
>>
No. 1004606 ID: 36784c

>>1004604
I’m guessing Hammond brought that book over again so that he and Gabe could attempt to do magic.

But from the looks of things, I’m gonna guess that he’s jealous that Gabe is picking up on the magic and he isn’t getting it at all.
>>
No. 1004729 ID: 07b0f1
File 162527828338.png - (140.62KB , 700x500 , 13-93.png )
1004729

“Hammy, wait!” Gabe comes running through after him. Maybe a year older than the last memory, the lanky marionette of a mouse is graceless and awkward, his knees and elbows flailing wildly.

Breath flashes into steam as the neighbor unleashes his anger, “Don't ‘Hammy’ me! How could you? You-you cheat!” Hammond brandishes the tome of magic as evidence of Gabe’s misdeeds.

Gabe’s hands curl into a pleading cradle, “I’m not a cheat! It-its not that hard. Its mostly just math! I can teach you! I’m actually pretty good at numbers!”

“As if an idiot bumpkin like you could teach me anything! How dare you take this from me!”

“Whut?” Gabe deflates, his ears sagging. “I’m not! I thought we could both be magic users!”
>>
No. 1004730 ID: 07b0f1
File 162527828956.png - (87.73KB , 700x500 , 13-94.png )
1004730

“You’re not a magic user! You’re a magic thief! Father was right about you people! Nothing but thieves and liars!” Hammond turns to storm away but stops as Gabe grabs his wrist in one last plea for understanding.
>>
No. 1004733 ID: 094652

Ah.

... I'm willing to bet Hammy doesn't get magic because it means accepting that everything his noble parents told him were self-serving discriminatory lies.
>>
No. 1004735 ID: 3ed3c3

What an ugly memory.
Let's interrupt it.
>>
No. 1004736 ID: f8fa51

Yeah, Gabe doesn't have to relive this one. It doesn't really matter what you say, as long as you interrupt.
>>
No. 1004738 ID: c48caa

Poor Gabe..
There's really no way to lighten this memory up?
>>
No. 1004765 ID: 028f23

Yeesh.
Not much more unpleasant to be third wheel to than relationships poisoned by jealousy and insecurity. Especially what appears to be class-based insecurities.
As much as I agree that interrupting might keep Gabe from continuing on what appears to be a negative spiral of bad memories, I have no idea what we could do to interrupt in a constructive manner. How do we pull Gabe out of this progression without further complicating affairs?
>>
No. 1004768 ID: 716941

Gabe is proud of who he's become, so these memories might be something he's already made peace with. The desire to prove Hammond wrong might be part of what inspired him to join the academy.
So, I don't think they need to interrupt exactly. They can remind him of who he grows up to be, and that they're proud of him.
>>
No. 1004803 ID: b83bb8

>>1004768
I like this. Interference isn't necessary right now. Talk to him afterwards.

...Though could it be that watching Gabe's memories is more useful in finding the inspiration than interacting with him directly? He is probably clueless himself. Maybe we shouldn't interfere at all.


...On second thought, if we decide to and successfully break Litany's codex, wouldn't that mean he may choose not to return, so we don't need to get the scroll back at all?
>>
No. 1004850 ID: 6c85e8

Comfort him... but there's probably no sense interrupting. This is his memories, it already happened. Can't change that.
>>
No. 1004973 ID: 07b0f1
File 162562439748.png - (104.03KB , 700x500 , 13-95.png )
1004973

“Get off me!”

“Hammy, come on!

“No! Let GO!”

The two tangle in the snow until Gabe pulls himself in close. In a frantic, desperate move, the mouse plants his lips on his friend in the only expression of his feelings left.
>>
No. 1004974 ID: 07b0f1
File 162562440962.png - (144.74KB , 700x500 , 13-96.png )
1004974

With his eyes closed, Gabe is unprepared when the weight of the magical tome connects with the side of his head, knocking him ass-backwards into the snow. He looks up at his friend, who glares back in shocked fury.

The book hits Gabe square in the chest and he feels something shatter inside. He watches as Hammond turns on his heel and storms back to his family’s manor without a word; disappearing in the snow.
>>
No. 1004975 ID: 07b0f1
File 162562442287.png - (129.39KB , 500x700 , 13-97.png )
1004975

“Gabe...” Delilah reaches out to comfort the boy.

He looks at her with eyes full of hurt and embarrassment and scrambles backwards. The mouse makes a few frantic motions with his hands and red light flickers across his fingers. The smell of ozone is caught up in the snow as he tears a hole in space and dives through.

The hole closes with a thunder-crack, leaving only the cold silence of the farmyard. A moment later, Fletcher comes peeking out of the house to investigate the noise.
>>
No. 1004976 ID: 96c896

Ask Fletcher where he's likely to have gone.
>>
No. 1004978 ID: e7848c

A portal is not a place that we can follow Gabe through. If Fletcher has no idea where he might have gone, I think we need to somehow find our way to the sender's academy
>>
No. 1005022 ID: 094652

Huh, I thought he accidentally sliced off Hammy's hand.

Follow Hammy and slice his brain open (this is a memory, not time travel). See if you can discover things Gabe's lack of intuition didn't pick up on.
>>
No. 1005050 ID: 9a2966

Poor boy - but he'll live. And find his own - he clearly did, even if some hurt remains.

So how's all this gonna help us figure out the song, and extract it?

(And how is the angel reacting to this tale of youthful romantic jealousy and woe?)
>>
No. 1005234 ID: 07b0f1
File 162587968490.png - (135.31KB , 500x700 , 13-98.png )
1005234

“Gabe? You alright out here?” He blinks, astonished at the presence of Delilah, Vivian and Litany. “You again? What happened? What was that sound?”

“That was gate magic. Gabe’s been learning from the neighbor’s boy, Hammond.” Vivian explains, “They had a fight and he jumped through a gate leading somewhere.”

“Fletcher, do you know where he could have gone?” Delilah asks, as she shakes ice out of her hair.

The farm boy thinks, “There’s a swimming hole they’d visit together out in the woods. They liked to pretend no one knew, but mostly we just wanted to give ‘em time to themselves. Maybe he’s out there?”

“We should get moving, otherwise we’ll freeze our butts off.”
>>
No. 1005235 ID: 07b0f1
File 162587970840.png - (135.27KB , 500x700 , 13-99.png )
1005235

Fletcher nods and grabs a few coats from inside the house, throwing them to the strange visitors.

Litany puts on their coat, the down-stuffed leather looking absurd on their spindly frame. “Oh. This is nice.” They run their fingers through the sleeves, feeling the fluffy inner lining. “Why did Gabe flee?”

“Uh, how much do you know about romance? Jealousy? Embarrassment?” Delilah asks.

“I’m familiar with many works of romance, however I’ve never seen such a display.”

Delilah sighs and looks off into the forest, “He was just a kid when this happened. That first heartbreak is hard to deal with when you’re so young. Its no wonder he ran off to be alone.”

“Is that normal? To want solitude?”

“Sometimes.” Delilah nods, “When you’re feeling ashamed and betrayed, sometimes you just want to hide away.” Her mind drifts to a cave where, in days past, she hid away from heartbreak and later rekindled love.
>>
No. 1005238 ID: 094652

Ask if Litany's stunted emotional development is so he doesn't accidentally absorb the Scroll.
>>
No. 1005243 ID: 96c896

Alright I guess let's get going.
Vivian: tempt the angel by telling them about other nice things to touch.
>>
No. 1005369 ID: c48caa

How do we get there from here?
>>
No. 1005409 ID: a0e9bd

It's really nice to get to "corrupt" an angel in the best way we can.

The Socratic method should work best with Litany. Ask some questions as we go on, and lean into their curiosity. The important thing is that they're thinking and exploring.

Del to Viv: >>1005238 as an aside. Let's get some understanding into the practice, if only to guide how we undo it.


We have our next destination. Head out for the swimmin' hole. Gotta see things through, maybe offer a hand.

(Fletcher, why must you tease us so...)
>>
No. 1005454 ID: 07b0f1
File 162613512775.png - (257.78KB , 980x700 , 13-100.png )
1005454

“Lets get moving before it starts getting dark.” Fletcher advises.

They follow Gabe’s brother through the orchard to the edge of the woods. Unlike the neat rows of apple trees, the forest is dense and dark. Branches hang low, weighed down by snowdrifts and ice, forcing them to duck and weave between the trees. Hardy, scrubby bushes rake at their legs as they go past.
>>
No. 1005455 ID: 07b0f1
File 162613514191.png - (134.52KB , 500x700 , 13-101.png )
1005455

There’s a sound of paper tearing and Litany looks down. Several lines of rules are split as a branch tugs at their codex.
>>
No. 1005456 ID: e7848c

Del, Viv? Can your magic warm him up? It might ease the loss of more of his codex.
>>
No. 1005467 ID: 96c896

>>1005455
Interesting, the Codex is vulnerable to damage in general? I figured the lightning was a special case.
Oh well, Litany saw it happen, so they can no longer claim ignorance. Guess the best you can do is help them avoid tearing it further, in this particular instance.

Ask what rules were just torn.
>>
No. 1005468 ID: 79739e

I still wonder if Fletcher‘ particular colouration carry any meaning. Perhaps he's more than a piece of memory, but a mental projection that represents some parts of Gabe's personality/subconscious/emotion/etc. Maybe an inspiration to be more physically fit now that he's with Delilah?

Or he could be Gabe's reasonable/responsible side that actively tries to assist us complete the mission.

I think we should talk to him. If Delilah wants to know anything about Gabe, ask away.
>>
No. 1005516 ID: 6c85e8

Better check which rules you're losing.

Depending on what they are, I think litany might look better in a shorter skirt. After all, getting the melody is more important than the codex, right?
>>
No. 1005524 ID: 41789b

Does this count as a strip tease?
>>
No. 1005551 ID: 9c1ef3

>>1005524
>>1005516
Or maybe just, I dunno, bundle it up very carefully. No ulterior motives here. No sir.
>>
No. 1005577 ID: 07b0f1
File 162631701465.png - (149.17KB , 500x700 , 13-102.png )
1005577

The angel gasps, new sensations flaring through their body. Their vision blurs as something wells up within them and something wet pours down their face.

“Litany!” Delilah rushes to their side, “Are you okay? What’s wrong?”

“I- I’m not sure. My codex tore. I- don’t know what this is.”

Vivian scoops up the edge of the paper and pieces together the damaged words. “Judging from this, I think you’re feeling sadness. Is this your first time with it?” She asks.

“Its... quite overwhelming. Its more than I ever imagined.” Litany cradles their head in their hands as emotion washes through them.

Delilah places a hand on their shoulder, “Do we need to stop? Should we take a break?”

The angel places a hand on hers and says with an unexpected intensity, “No, no. I need to keep going...”
>>
No. 1005578 ID: 96c896

>>1005577
We have time, though. Don't we?
>>
No. 1005579 ID: e7848c

Okay, but they would be wise not to shut out these new emotions. It's important to let them flow as they come.
>>
No. 1005587 ID: 094652

We should experiment.

Take notes of every remaining sigil and record what happens when they are broken.

And if Litany has what I think he has, find the people who committed crimes against their fellow Fae and ruin them.
>>
No. 1005589 ID: 6c85e8

We can keep going... but slowly, sadness for the first time is a pretty big deal. Keep following gabe's bro, but put a hand on them. Help them feel comfortable. Sadness sometimes feels good when you have friends there for you.
>>
No. 1005720 ID: 07b0f1
File 162648862931.png - (195.09KB , 554x700 , 13-103.png )
1005720

“We’ll keep moving, but we’ll be more careful.” Delilah says. “Let us know if we need to stop.”

“Very well.” Litany blinks their weeping eye at the healer as she puts an arm around them. “What are you doing?”

“Just lending a hand: physical closeness can help deal with sadness.”

“Oh.” Litany remarks, “I suppose it is working.” They instinctively snuggle up closer to Delilah as the tears begin to fade.
>>
No. 1005721 ID: 07b0f1
File 162648864688.png - (151.77KB , 700x500 , 13-104.png )
1005721

“Is your friend there gonna be okay?” Fletcher asks.

Vivian grins back, “I think so. They’re just going through some growing pains.”

“Well, alright.” The mouse shrugs, not pretending to understand the matters of the fey, but doing his best to respect them. “So you say Gabe’s been learning magic? You sure? Never struck me as the, uh, magically inclined to be honest.”
>>
No. 1005722 ID: 2de4fd

Yeah, seems like that assumption's been causing trouble for him lately. He's pretty great at it though. ...How's his friendships like? Got a lot? Just a few? How're they doing?
>>
No. 1005728 ID: 628bbf

I’m concerned about how lightly Vivian is handling Litany’s situation right now. She treated Litany with disdain before and clearly has a dislike of heaven or whatever it is, and was clearly willing to nudge Litany into this path before it happened naturally. This feels manipulative and disrespectful to whatever decisions Litany might’ve made before, especially since heaven may banish them just for this and Vivian didn’t bother to get Litany‘s consent.
>>
No. 1005735 ID: c48caa

Keep them close. Positive feelings only.

>>1005728
They're from a fay court, not explicitly from heaven. Free will is kinda new concept for them.
>>
No. 1005748 ID: 1ba450

>>1005728
I see where you're coming from. But the issue is, litany can't really properly consent to anything with that codex on. They wouldn't know if they'd have liked or preferred where they are or could be, or what they're doing our could be doing, because the codex prevents opinion or perception on anything but the task they've been entrusted to do. I stand wholey against this thought control and think they should be able to finally form their own thoughts, hopes, and dreams.
>>
No. 1005919 ID: 2de4fd

>>1005728
"before it happened naturally"

I'm getting the very strong impression that if they hadn't fallen like that it'd NEVER have happened. People don't leave cults because everyone respectfully waits until they're ready.
>>
No. 1006067 ID: 07b0f1
File 162684070590.png - (110.67KB , 500x700 , 13-105.png )
1006067

“Oh he’s quite the natural.” Vivian remarks, “I’ve even taught him a bit myself. But it seems he mostly picked it up from that boy, Hammond.”

Fletcher shakes his head, “Always knew that kid was gonna be trouble. His family’s owned that estate for generations and they’ve always treated the people around here like bugs. Plenty of stories from folks that have worked for them of mistreatment, stiffin’ them out of fair pay.”

“So why were Gabe and Hammond friends, then?”

“Just aren’t many families around with kids his age, to be honest. I think Hammy just wanted someone to follow him around and tell ‘im how great he is.” Fletcher sighs, his breath crystallizing instantly, “I get the feeling he don’t get a lot of that at home.”
>>
No. 1006068 ID: 07b0f1
File 162684071534.png - (164.33KB , 500x700 , 13-106.png )
1006068

Snow crunches as they manuver through the forest. The overgrown path reaches out with tiny frozen claws and thorns, pulling at their legs as they pass. Litany gasps and clutches at Delilah as the rules governing their life start to come apart at the seams. New sensations flood across their nerves with each broken line of text.

They suddenly stumble, sinking into the snow as gravity takes hold of them with renewed force. “Ah! Wh-what is this?” The angel lifts themself out of the ice and stares at their hands.
>>
No. 1006070 ID: e7848c

Weight. The measure of gravity pulling down on you. Take a moment to familiarize yourself to it.
>>
No. 1006071 ID: 36784c

>>1006067
>magic
Tell Fletcher how good Gabe is with numbers. Then explain that the magic he managed to learn was pretty much just a bunch of math, so he picked it up real easy.

Hammond must not be very good at math and got upset that Gabe was learning the magic and he wasn’t.

>>1006068
Hold Litany up and try to help them keep their balance.
>>
No. 1006078 ID: de76f1

You will have to try and be more specific. The weight of gravity, the feeling of the cold snow, or the general sensation of feeling anything at all?

I just realized that once litany's allowed to feel it, they're likely going to be in throbbing, excruciating pain.
>>
No. 1006098 ID: 6af97b

>>1006067

For the level of agency his brother, Fletcher, demonstrates, I wonder if this is truly a dream, or whether we're viewing subconscious thoughts and old ruminations in Gabe's mind, given a more familiar form.

It would make sense, admittedly, if what we're seeing is not so much what was, as a construct of Gabe's recollections made manifest.

If so, then the loss of Hammond was a significant wound in those days. It's a wonder the situation has not tainted his approach to gating magics, nor his studies.

>>1006068

Ah, seems they're finally beginning to feel the cold. We might wish to hurry before our angel comes to harm.
>>
No. 1006100 ID: 8830b3

Someone should talk to Litany about whatever that is. If it's gravity, it's what keeps you connected to the ground and let's you interact easily with everyone closeby.
>>
No. 1006101 ID: 8830b3

Also it sounds like hammond is kind of messed up and can't deal with friendships that aren't going the way he expects them to.
>>
No. 1006418 ID: 07b0f1
File 162734538294.png - (185.37KB , 500x700 , 13-107.png )
1006418

“Gabe’s got a clever mind,” Vivian says, “He just needs room for it to grow. He’s creative, and good with numbers. In a sense, magic is all about rules and finding ways to bend them. Even at this age, I’d say Gabe’s a bit of an expert there.”

This gets a chuckle from Fletcher, “Oh, you know it. That kid is like a surgeon: any rule you lay down, he’ll pick at it and open it up until he figures how it works and how to get around it.”

Delilah reaches down and steadies the angel with one hand. “I think what you’re feeling is gravity. Fates, did you not know what weight felt like?” Underneath her bangs, the healer blinks back surprise. “No wonder you’ve been having such a hard time. You really don’t know what its like down here. Are you sure you’re alright?”

Litany look down at the hole they’ve left in the snow and lifts a foot. “I- I feel a numbness: it aches in my feet. Is that normal?”

“I think they’re cold.” She effortlessly picks the fey up into a bridal carry, finding that the angel still doesn’t weigh all that much. “Let me give you a hand.” Delilah pours some of her aura into a mild healing spell, lending them some heat.

Litany’s hands clutch at Del’s coat, and they make a tiny cry of surprise.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?” She asks.

“N-no its... I think that felt good.” They blink their one eye, overwhelmed by these new sensations. “I couldn’t really feel it before.”
>>
No. 1006419 ID: 07b0f1
File 162734539199.png - (165.38KB , 700x500 , 13-108.png )
1006419

Fletcher pushes aside a branch, leading the way into a small glade. The land rises up around some ancient glacial deposit or stone, creating a staircase of flat slabs that jut out of a hill. Crystal clear spring water drips through a crack in the rock, forming complicated ice structures that cascade into a frozen pond dusted with snow.

“Gaaaabe? You up there?” Fletcher calls. For a minute it feels like the whole forest is holding its breath, the silence filled with the muffled sound of falling snow.

Up between the rocks, someone’s nose sniffles and breaks the spell.
>>
No. 1006422 ID: 96c896

>>1006419
That's a yes, then. Ask him to come down to talk. You need his help.
>>
No. 1006425 ID: 094652

Get the book and paraphrase from it.
>>
No. 1006430 ID: 0927c2

I guess go to him. We need him; does he need us? Can we even really help if this is a memory?
>>
No. 1006435 ID: 36784c

>>1006419
Do not ask him to help us! He’s too emotionally unstable to be able to help right now!

Even though we need his help, the important thing to do right now is to make sure he’s ok first. So we need to calmly try to talk to him to try and help him calm down.
>>
No. 1006447 ID: c48caa

>>1006419
Go to mouth of the cave. Don't want to invade the space, you want to be invited in.
>>
No. 1006449 ID: 81ee7f

>>1006435
Yes. He needs consoling, memory or not I can't imagine Delilah not at least trying to help him cheer up.
>>
No. 1006470 ID: 028f23

Completely agreed. Gabe is reliving a really, really shitty memory right now, and needs comfort and reassurance above all else. The last thing he needs is to be confronted by a bunch of weirdos he half-knows, or worse, the realization that this is a memory. Sadly, the longer we keep him here in this moment of his past, the better for him.

>>1006418

It brings me great anger and joy that this is the first time Litany has ever had a positive physical sensation or intimacy of any kind. They have literally never been comforted or held at any point in their life. I feel like we have a moral imperative at this point to see that codex "Accidentally Destroyed" to ensure they can't be re-bound into slavery once they return.
>>
No. 1006543 ID: 6af97b

>>1006419

(Not going to link all the other replies here ...)

Weird though it seems, I think helping Gabe is the point, here -- helping him work through this memory will, quite probably, lead us to the means to extract the essence of the scroll Litany was meant to deliver.
>>
No. 1006665 ID: 2de4fd

>>1006430
If we're messing around in the really really sensitive hurt areas of Gabe's mind, it absolutely matters what happens here. Give support and kindness as much as possible. Even if these are just memories they're the building blocks of his psyche.
>>
No. 1006699 ID: 07b0f1
File 162759949371.png - (155.24KB , 500x700 , 13-109.png )
1006699

Fletcher sighs and hauls himself up onto the outcropping, grumbling into his scarf. About halfway up the hill he finds the book of magic, laying open and spread against the stone. He scoops it up and continues his climb.

“Hey, Gabe...” He peeks in between a crooked slab of shale and nods to his crestfallen brother. “Ya’llright?”

Gabe shies away from the attention, choosing to embrace the cold and isolation for a few minutes longer.

“We all heard you arguing with Hammy. You wanna tell me what it was about?”

There’s silence from Gabe’s shelter in the stones.

“Was it about this?” His older brother cracks open the book and leafs through the pages, “If I had to guess, this looks like magic and whatnot. Looks pretty complicated.”

“Go-way.” Gabe mumbles, his ears flat behind him.
>>
No. 1006704 ID: c48caa

Well Gabe, the fact you know how this magic works is amazing. That's something to be proud of. That's yours and no one else's.
>>
No. 1006825 ID: ab33cc

Seems Gabe caught on to portal magic faster than Hammond, must be the reason for the recent fight.
>>
No. 1007067 ID: 0927c2

Right now is certainly a delicate time if we want to console Gabe. Gently ask more about what lead up to and sparked their argument.
>>
No. 1007138 ID: 07b0f1
File 162804136390.png - (123.79KB , 500x700 , 13-110.png )
1007138

“Why? I heard you can do magic. Is that what this is about? You learned magic and Hammy couldn’t?Sounds pretty amazing to me. You wanna show me a bit?”

“N-no...” He blushes strawberry red with embarrassment.

“That doesn’t sound like you. Hiding up under a rock instead of showing off something he can do that his bro can’t.” Fletcher nudges him with a foot, “Come on, I wanna see. Get up, Gabe. You gonna tell me you learned magic and not show me?”

More silence from the younger brother. Fletcher sighs in frustration but sits down at the edge of the cave. “Look, I’m sorry about Hammy. It hurts to lose a friend, and... I realize you don’t have a lotta chances to make friends around here.” He blinks thoughtfully and puts the book down. “But, I’ve heard how that boy talks to you: making you feel like you can’t do anything. Must have come as a shock to learn you’re better at something than him.”
>>
No. 1007139 ID: e7848c

This Little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine
>>
No. 1007142 ID: 96c896

He'll make better friends. You know for sure.
>>
No. 1007288 ID: 07b0f1
File 162821387519.png - (141.31KB , 700x500 , 13-111.png )
1007288

“ Maybe It’d do you good to... be somewhere you could make more friends.”

Gabe clenches up, looking shocked at the suggestion. “Fletch, n-no! Leave the farm? Come on, man!”

The older brother chuckles, “I don’t mean it like that. Mom and Dad have been talking about it: wondering what’d be best for ya. They thought you might like workin’ at one of the trade guilds in the city. Heh, you sure as litchfire don’t seem interested in running the farm.”

“Hey, I pull my weight!” Gabe insists, suddenly defensive.

“Yeah, and how much is that, squirt?”

“That’s not fair!” Gabe aims a punch at his brother’s shoulder that is laughed off. “Not my fault I’m not big and dumb like you.”

Fletcher wraps an arm around his younger brother, who struggles before being pulled into a hug. “You’ll make more friends, bud. Ones that care about you as much as you care about them. I should know, I met a couple of ‘m.”
>>
No. 1007321 ID: 815672

Maybe a proper school would do wonders for him
>>
No. 1007369 ID: 2de4fd

Honestly, it's worth a shot... It's not like he can't show up at home frequently if he gets good at the whole magic stuff. And it definitely seems like seeing more of the world could do some good especially since this is gonna lead to him getting said fantastic friends!
>>
No. 1007475 ID: ab33cc

I hear there’s an academy for bright young minds like yourself in a city on the coast. I think the city’s called “Poot Moint”.
>>
No. 1007619 ID: 07b0f1
File 162865129266.png - (170.78KB , 700x500 , 13-112.png )
1007619

Shadows cover the entrance to the cave and Gabe looks up from his brother. “You guys again...”

“Hey Gabe.” Del waves.

The mouse’s gaze wavers between the three explorers and his brother. “This... this is different than... how it should be, right?”

Vivian shrugs, “Don’t think about it too hard. You’ll give yourself a headache.”

“What’re you doing here?” Gabe wavers as he struggles to reconcile his friends deep within his memory.

“We were...” Litany looks as uncertain as Gabe, “looking for... a song. Yes. Its important... I think.” They blink and look at the icy stone beneath their feet. “I’m cold.” They state as a matter of fact.
>>
No. 1007630 ID: 6519cb

Huddle and hug the dude. Then let's see about this song.
>>
No. 1007633 ID: 96c896

Maybe the song is in the book?
>>
No. 1007636 ID: 815672

>>1007619
Let's fix that. Hugs are pretty great.
>>
No. 1007699 ID: 07b0f1
File 162873447302.png - (156.35KB , 554x700 , 13-113.png )
1007699

“Hey, come ‘ere.” Del reaches out for the young Gabe and pulls him into the light.

The mouse dries his eyes and hugs Delilah, the teen’s arms just barely able to reach around her. “Heh... not my proudest moment.” He hides his eyes against her chest and sighs.

Delilah hugs him back, fully embracing him in his moment of vulnerability. “Do you think about this memory a lot?”

“Yeah...” Gabe peeks up at her, “Hammy was a bad friend but... I can never shake the feeling that I owe him for... everything I’ve done. Its...” the young memory sags as if dragging some invisible weight and says, “Its hard not to feel like... like I don’t deserve any of it.”
>>
No. 1007703 ID: 96c896

Gabe, you earned it. All Hammond did was show you something you were good at, without even meaning to. You took that opportunity and made your own success.

But hey, maybe he changed. Wanna look him up in the waking world, say you owe him a favor, for showing you that book so long ago?
>>
No. 1007710 ID: 2de4fd

c'mon gabe, you were a kid that just wanted a friend. You don't have to be held down by this anymore. He introduced you to something that really influenced you, but it was you that made it yours. If he acted differently, maybe you would have found out that helping each other learn would have made you both great mages. You can thank the fates your life has so much good in it indirectly because of him, but you worked for everything you have. Just because he called you those things doesn't mean they're true. You're not a thief or a cheat. You're a great sender and a great friend. And you were both immature. Maybe he has changed. Maybe not. Either way, you certainly deserve the love of your companions.
>>
No. 1007712 ID: 094652

"Hammond just sucks at relationships. He didn't realize that being able to talk to a friend is worth more than all the magic in the world, and he blew it.

You... may need to talk to him. Or arrest him. Not sure which."
>>
No. 1008109 ID: 07b0f1
File 162916993368.png - (140.02KB , 700x643 , 13-114.png )
1008109

“I didn’t know you felt that way...” Del kisses the top of his head, “But it seems to me like Hammond just gave you the opportunity, but everything you achieved was because of you and your friends. You taught yourself magic, you fostered true friendships and you used that to help people.” As the mouse peeks up bashfully, she smiles, “People like me.”

“When you put it like that...” Gabe grins, “I guess I am pretty great.”
>>
No. 1008110 ID: 07b0f1
File 162916994224.png - (101.66KB , 572x700 , 13-115.png )
1008110

Delilah rolls her eyes, “Alright, come on. We’re here to help someone, remember?”

Gabe nods and wipes his eyes. “The song, right?”

“Can you find it?” Vivian asks.

The mouse swallows and seems to be listening to something beyond the edge of hearing. “I- I think so. Its... deep. Its not a memory like this, but I think I can get you there.”

His hands weave together, carefully crafting a window into his psyche. It opens in a wavering, ragged glow of crimson.

“Fates...” Fletcher blinks back astonishment. “You really do know magic…”
>>
No. 1008115 ID: e7848c

And he's pretty dang amazing at it too.
>>
No. 1008269 ID: 07b0f1
File 162934053954.png - (148.40KB , 700x500 , 13-116.png )
1008269

“Pretty good, right?” Delilah pats the mouse on the back. “Your brother’s a natural!”

Gabe looks through the portal and says with an uncertain voice, “Uh, to be honest… I don’t really know where that goes. I don’t think it s a memory, so just… be careful.”

“We’ll be okay.” Del gives him a quick kiss on the cheek, “It was nice meeting your brother and your younger self. I’ll see you when you wake up, okay?”

The three bid farewell to the flummoxed Fletcher and walk through the gateway. The gate closes behind them, leaving them in darkness.
>>
No. 1008270 ID: e7848c

I'm going to say academy days
>>
No. 1008272 ID: 2de4fd

Anyone have an ability to see in the dark, or create light? The fae and angel seem the best bet.

(Anything on litany's codex that applies to either of those?)

Or, does it even matter if you're in a memory? Where would Gabe have seen a lot of darkness like this?
>>
No. 1008366 ID: 07b0f1
File 162942429888.png - (138.65KB , 500x700 , 13-117.png )
1008366

“ Where are we?” Litany asks, sticking close to the other two.

Vivian raises an arm and summons a few balls of foxfire, which float overhead and cast a dim light within the space.
>>
No. 1008367 ID: 07b0f1
File 162942430697.png - (122.89KB , 700x500 , 13-118.png )
1008367

A naked tail flicks through the darkness as someone moans. Gabe’s body comes flopping halfway into the light, face down on all fours and dripping with sweat. The mouse jostles back and forth by the actions of some unseen partner.

“Gabe?” Delilah steps forward, “Are you okay?”

“Del?” Gabe manages between thrusts. “Whut’re you doin here?”
>>
No. 1008370 ID: 96c896

Not a memory? Then what is this, his subconscious? I'm guessing there will be multiple Gabes, representing his core drives and beliefs. This one is his sexual appetite.

Anyway, tell him you're looking for a song. Who's he fucking?
>>
No. 1008372 ID: f8fa51

>>1008367
Is this an aspect of Gabe's personality or just a passing fantasy?
>>
No. 1008373 ID: 815672

Oh this is a song all right, but probably not the one you're looking for
>>
No. 1008375 ID: 2de4fd

Looking for a song, handsome. Hear anything striking that doesn't seem to totally belong in here anywhere? Heck, it might be in sex memories considering simply that by volume your memories in general contain a good deal of 'em.
>>
No. 1008404 ID: f8fa51

>>1008375
Gabe said it's not a memory.
>>
No. 1008559 ID: 07b0f1
File 162965741748.png - (194.17KB , 626x700 , 13-119.png )
1008559

Delilah’s eyes adjust to the dim light, and spot another tail, and another, and another. Dozens of Gabes lie strewn about, moaning and panting with lust as fucking and being fucked by shadows of desire.

“Ah, it seems we found his libido…” Vivian chuckles.

“You know, what? I’m surprised its not bigger.” Delilah wipes her brow, feeling herself start to sweat.

The mice reach for the visitors with desperate arms, hungry for contact.

“…Del, heyyy…”
“…I missed you Viv…”
“…do you want to join in?…”

Vivian adjusts the front of her dress, looking noticeably flushed, “Can you feel it too? This place is starting to effect us.”

“We should get moving then,” Del nods, feeling heat pouring off of her after stepping out of the frozen forest.
>>
No. 1008560 ID: 07b0f1
File 162965742209.png - (114.72KB , 700x500 , 13-120.png )
1008560

“I didn’t know there were so many ways…” Litany says to themself, fascinated by the many facets of Gabe’s sexuality. Their ear perks up with a rustle of feathers, “Wait… I hear it!”

Somewhere in the darkness, over the sounds of sex floats a simple, repeating melody.
>>
No. 1008561 ID: 815672

Let's follow! Be careful not to get grabbed
>>
No. 1008563 ID: a9af05

>>1008560
Follow the sounds of the melody!

Don't join the orgy! If you do, you'll most likely end up trapped inside of Gabe's head!
>>
No. 1008684 ID: c7eead

See, what you're feeling right now is called Temptation. We can definitely explore that one later if you like.
>>
No. 1008750 ID: 07b0f1
File 162994360198.png - (148.03KB , 700x500 , 13-121.png )
1008750

Carefully, the three pick their way between the writhing bodies, politely declining Gabe’s many invitations.

“You know, I can’t help but think of that first night we met.” Vivian says, seeing so many nude bodies enjoying themselves.

“I- yeah, same.” Delilah responds tersely. “Is this one of those ‘get trapped forever by temptation’ situations?”

Vivian swallows, her throat bobbing tightly against her choker. “Depends. Are you feeling the need to sink into an eternal bliss in which your every sexual desire will be fulfilled?”

“Are you kidding?” Delilah smirks, shuffling around a frantically thrusting Gabe. “I’m a healer: my mind and body are perfectly trained to resist any temptation.” She says, sweat pouring down her back.

“And as a fey I am quite adept at these kinds of situations.” Vivian asserts, as her tails flick impatiently. “I can turn down any invitation.”
>>
No. 1008751 ID: 07b0f1
File 162994360841.png - (145.22KB , 700x500 , 13-122.png )
1008751

They both stop, realizing something is missing.

“Litany!” Delilah shouts, swiveling on her heel. They spot the angel encircled with Gabes like hungry sharks.

“Ooh… hi…” Litany says timidly to the lust-driven mice. Gabe paws at them gently, their hands running under the angel’s fur and tracing the tips of their wings.
>>
No. 1008752 ID: e7848c

Time to intercept! Peel those Gabes off of them with invitations of your own
>>
No. 1008753 ID: f8fa51

Yeah, better run interference here. We don't even know if Litany really knows what's going on.
>>
No. 1008754 ID: 96c896

I think the angel is the polar opposite of assertive, they need help.
>>
No. 1008755 ID: 2de4fd

Okay, well... if they're being caught up by lust... you might need to try to seduce them away from the gabes! Try gently disentangling them while giving similar 'come have some fun' entreaties!
>>
No. 1008756 ID: 3ed3c3

>>1008751
I don't know who's hornier: Litany or Gabe.
>>
No. 1008766 ID: 53560f

“Hey, Litany. Do you want help untangling from the Gabes before they start involving you in their fun?”
>>
No. 1008767 ID: 5bef84

Run, they already got him
>>
No. 1008770 ID: c7eead

Uh oh! Plenty of time for that later, dear
>>
No. 1008789 ID: 6519cb

Business before pleasure!
Let's get that song first.
>>
No. 1008808 ID: 50af53

Well that's one one to accidentally lose the codex.
>>
No. 1008809 ID: 50af53

>>1008808
Them stripping him, that is.
>>
No. 1008818 ID: 07b0f1
File 163003787518.png - (137.71KB , 500x700 , 13-123.png )
1008818

“Come on, dear.” Delilah reaches out and takes the angel’s hand, pulling them away. The horny Gabes grasp after them, inadvertently tearing away more of Litany’s codex.

Delilah hands them over to Vivian and looks back. “Spite me, they’re persistent. I think we might need to do something to slow them down.”

The kitsune raises a perfect eyebrow. “Are you sure?”

“If anyone can handle Gabe, its me.” She jabs a thumb at her chest, “I’ll keep them busy. You two hurry ahead.”

“Alright, try not to get lost in here.” Vivian pushes on ahead, dragging Litany behind. Her ears twitch this way and that, homing in on the sound of the fey song.
>>
No. 1008819 ID: 07b0f1
File 163003788576.png - (157.42KB , 500x700 , 13-124.png )
1008819

“I took on a whole mountain full of kobolds. I can handle this…” Delilah says to herself. She steps forward into the dark, letting the mice pull her gently down into their embrace. “Okay boys, lets see what you can do.” She challenges.
>>
No. 1008821 ID: 094652

The illusion-Gabes chop themselves to pieces with portals and then telekinetically stuff those pieces in all of Delilah. Which causes her to expand because dream logic.
>>
No. 1008823 ID: 05e4a5

>>1008821
Nah, they’re gonna fuck every hole and cum in every crevice
>>
No. 1008824 ID: 05e4a5

>>1008821
Nah, they’re gonna fuck every hole and cum in every crevice
>>
No. 1008833 ID: 815672

>>1008819
Remember to orient yourself and watch your breathing. This is about to be some real sensory overload
>>
No. 1008837 ID: 2de4fd

Remind the gabes that you have healing and stamina powers. ...just to double check, you DO still have those powers, right?
>>
No. 1008884 ID: 07b0f1
File 163011330021.png - (110.45KB , 558x700 , 13-125.png )
1008884

The healer gasps as their hands work their way under her clothes, tracing her curves drawing out an early moan. She feels her pants slip away as hands unzip her coverall, exposing more of her to be loved.

Delilah leans out, accepting a kiss from one partner, while others tease her breasts with lips and teeth. Mousy hands spread her legs, while nimble fingers massage her clit and curl inside her. Delilah lays back, already panting from all of the attention, and opens her mouth to accept a juicy cock.

>>
No. 1008885 ID: 07b0f1
File 163011330989.png - (106.74KB , 524x700 , 13-126.png )
1008885

Gabe, or one of him, lines up with her opening and slips in with practiced ease. She spreads around him as the tip of his shaft spears her G-spot in one thrust.

Delilah moans, her mouth full of mouse cock, feeling the other Gabe start to move. His thrusts are graceful and smooth, changing angles frequently so that every wall in her passage gets stimulated.

The healer blushes as a worry flits through her head ”Uh, I might be in trouble here…” This isn’t the frantic rutting of a kobold who’s never met anyone from outside of their village: this is a lover who knows every inch of her body. He puts his intimate knowledge to work, rapidly driving her towards her first climax as more Gabes continue to gather around her.

>>
No. 1008899 ID: c7eead

If you cum in the dream you cum in real life
Del's gonna have to roll a high WIS saving throw here. We've got a backup plan...right?
>>
No. 1008902 ID: 815672

Start edging more control. You have the stamina to last but you need to be rationing it out on your terms.
>>
No. 1008905 ID: 6519cb

Get on top, metaphorically. Gabe is easily dominated, all you have to do is take control.
Pin him in place with your legs: Now, YOU decide when he's allowed to thrust.
>>
No. 1008917 ID: 4f8284

>>1008885
Well Delilah, I don't think there's a way to directly outlast Gabe's horny, even with your talents.
Clearly the play here is to distract them with other Gabes joining in on them. This plan can't possibly backfire.
>>
No. 1008927 ID: 566049

Consider it training! And you're here to distract him, so distract him. Call more over and position yourself for them. See, past a certain point, adding more Gabes will split your attention and make you more able to handle them, due to just not being able to focus. Plus they'll get in each others' way! This is a foolproof plan that will definitely work well.
>>
No. 1009667 ID: 2eec60
File 163098846292.png - (146.27KB , 700x500 , 13-127.png )
1009667

The Gabe between her legs takes his time with her, letting the thrusts build in speed and force as her body demands more.

The healer blushes as another Gabe slips underneath her, angling himself up under her wagging tail. She feels her ring of muscle dilate around the head of his shaft and she takes a deep breath as she’s pounded from behind.

>>
No. 1009668 ID: 2eec60
File 163098846810.png - (143.42KB , 500x700 , 13-128.png )
1009668

Her heartbeat thumps in her ears as the two shafts thump in tandem, hammering her core. Delilah pauses her sucking to catch her breath when a hand rests on her head.
>>
No. 1009669 ID: 2eec60
File 163098847351.png - (116.45KB , 500x700 , 13-129.png )
1009669

As she looks up, she feels her bangs part as he pulls her hair aside, looking her directly in the eye.

Gabe leans down, and whispers in the blushing dog’s ear, ”Good girl…”

>>
No. 1009670 ID: 2eec60
File 163098847819.png - (87.81KB , 500x700 , 13-130.png )
1009670

Some ways away, racing through the dark Vivian stops as a howling, guttural moan catches up with her ears.

“Root and Stone…” she mutters to herself.
>>
No. 1009685 ID: 815672

Are we absolutely certain that Del will be okay? Maybe she needs a tag out on this? But where can we put the angel safely?
>>
No. 1009716 ID: b72032

>>1009670
You can now consider yourself on a (short) time limit to recover the song. Hurry!
>>
No. 1009717 ID: 5b8a60

Can dream Gabe knock her up?
>>
No. 1010043 ID: 39dd6d
File 163124087816.png - (127.11KB , 500x700 , 13-131.png )
1010043

“Are you sure she’ll be okay?” Litany asks, looking back into the darkness apprehensively.

The kitsune wavers in the dark: intensely tempted to go back and help the healer, but not willing to leave the angel alone. “I’m sure she’s fine…” She says, making up her mind. “I just hope she can hold his attention. We should hurry…”
>>
No. 1010044 ID: 39dd6d
File 163124088595.png - (184.52KB , 700x500 , 13-132.png )
1010044

The pair race through the dark, trying to outrun the sound of Delilah’s moans. As they do shapes start to appear in the shadows that solidify, forming familiar arches and draperies.

“Spite me…” Vivian swears.

“What? What is it?” The angel asks.

“My heartspace. If I had to guess, Gabe’s mind is drifting back to the night of the opera.” Vivian explains, pushing aside rose scented silk to find…

Her bedroom...
>>
No. 1010054 ID: 36784c

>>1010044
Don't go for it! Stay focused and find that song!
>>
No. 1010067 ID: a94c98

You're getting closer! Him thinking about music has him thinking about you. You made an impression on him.
>>
No. 1010073 ID: 2de4fd

Wait, opera?

Think about it, he had a LOT of fun sexual encounters after your opera, and he was having a lot of fun sexual encounters when he got hit with the music. It's absolutely possible they're linked together in his head.

Well miss fey adept at these sorts of circumstances, think you can seduce its location out of his hopefully more verbal romantic side?
>>
No. 1010074 ID: 815672

This your domain, even of he's borrowing it. You have control.
>>
No. 1010370 ID: 39dd6d
File 163149809107.png - (138.98KB , 700x500 , 13-133.png )
1010370

Gabe twitches aside the curtain and sprawls out of the bed. The mouse’s tongue peeks past his grin like a flash of innuendo as he says, “Hey Viv, fancy seeing you here.”

“In my bedroom? I wouldn’t call it much of a surprise.” Vivian retorts, trying not to let the influence of Gabe’s libido take control. “I don’t suppose you could help us find what we’re looking for?”

“Gabe closes his eyes and says, “Its close, but its… hard to think: the music is getting all jumbled up. I could use your help getting some clarity.” The mouse responds languidly, reaching for her. “Want to join me for a bit?”

“I figured.” The fey smirks and reaches for his hand. “You pulled me out of bed with a very beautiful phoenix so you better be willing to make it up to me.”
>>
No. 1010372 ID: 39dd6d
File 163149837214.png - (154.43KB , 500x700 , 13-134.png )
1010372

“I’d hate to disappoint a beautiful lady like yourself…” Gabe says, helping Vivian onto the bed. She rests on her knees as he pulls aside the front of her dress, letting her shaft bob free. The mouse runs his tongue along the underside teasingly.

“Ah, that’s it…” She sighs, letting her hand rest between his ears.

Vivian pants as Gabe gets to work, pumping her length with his hands and suckling at her tip. The sounds of the mouse fill the space between the curtains, moaning softly as her shaft slips in and out.

>>
No. 1010378 ID: e7848c

>>1010372
You know, there's a tempo, beat and rhythm here. Can you hear it?
>>
No. 1010384 ID: 96c896

It is possible that the song lies in the sounds of sex, yes.
>>
No. 1010488 ID: 39dd6d
File 163158803038.png - (145.96KB , 700x500 , 13-135.png )
1010488

The kitusne stops him, pulling him off her dick and up to her eyes. She kisses him deeply, tasting the slight tang of her own precum. “Mmm, that’s good. But don't let the rhythm get stale.” She insists, “Don't just play the same note. Show me you can improvise, Gabriel Wikk…”
>>
No. 1010489 ID: 39dd6d
File 163158803872.png - (170.37KB , 500x700 , 13-136.png )
1010489

The mouse positions himself behind Vivian, trailing soft kisses along her neck and shoulders. Gabe’s hands quickly slip the fey out of her dress, freeing her curves to his caresses.

“Good boy,” She breathes, “Keep going. Give me everything, Gabe.”

>>
No. 1010490 ID: 39dd6d
File 163158804870.png - (166.60KB , 500x700 , 13-137.png )
1010490

“Mmm-hmm…” Gabe hums, sinking to his knees. His lips travel the long, bare curve of her spine. His hands curve around the tight arc of her ribs, feeling Vivian’s heart pounding within. They travel the last few inches of her flanks before resting on her hips. He finds himself beneath her, his kisses navigating around the kitsune’s curious double tail, before nosing between the cleft of her ass.

>>
No. 1010491 ID: 39dd6d
File 163158806085.png - (182.97KB , 500x700 , 13-138.png )
1010491

Vivian arches divinely, surprise stealing her breath as the mouse dives in. His tongue pushes its way past the tight ring of muscle and she sings a lone note of pleasure. Gabe's breath huffs against the base of her tails as he reaches around to grasp the base of her cock. Mezzo-soprano moans come clawing out of the kitsune as she rocks back and forth like a bow on a violin. "G-ah~! Root and S-Stone, Gabe! Y-yes, that's it! Keep going!"

>>
No. 1010528 ID: 815672

>>1010488
Litany, there's a sweet song being sung here. If you fly up, you can witness it.
Viv, ride that crescendo and string those high notes
>>
No. 1010531 ID: 36784c

>>1010491
Litany, grab the scroll once it’s fully materialized.
>>
No. 1010610 ID: 39dd6d
File 163167418296.png - (187.85KB , 599x700 , 13-139.png )
1010610

Litany peers on full of curiosity, their un-injured hand holding the last few scraps of their codex. Their ears perk up as the moans and pants take on new tone and rhythm.
>>
No. 1010611 ID: 39dd6d
File 163167419068.png - (174.69KB , 700x500 , 13-140.png )
1010611

Gabe pumps away at her shaft with one hand, feeling her pulse racing through his fingers. His tongue twists and curls, teasing and spreading as he plays a solo on her tailhole.

Vivian reaches back and lifts the mouse’s chin away from his busy work. “Excellent improvisation, Gabe. What do you say we move on to the next verse?”

>>
No. 1010612 ID: 39dd6d
File 163167420042.png - (179.80KB , 700x500 , 13-141.png )
1010612

She lays forward, her fluffy white tails flagging an invitation. “Come on! Let’s make beautiful music together!”
>>
No. 1010646 ID: e261b9

Let's hear that chorus
>>
No. 1010650 ID: 2de4fd

Does it need to go INTO litany? Does litany have to be part of this? Maybe find the rest of the song first then you can figure out how to transfer it
>>
No. 1010692 ID: 6e4236

Let Litany remain pure. Poor thing doesn't even know how to process what's going on.
>>
No. 1010811 ID: 39dd6d
File 163184992063.png - (144.82KB , 500x700 , 13-142.png )
1010811

Gabe takes his place behind Vivian, letting the soft curve of her ass cradle his shaft. He spreads her slightly with his thumbs, his tongue-work having readied her nicely.
>>
No. 1010812 ID: 39dd6d
File 163184993699.png - (152.03KB , 700x463 , 13-143.png )
1010812

His hips shift as he angles his way in, nudging the tip of his cock into the well-licked tailhole. He feels her gasp as the shaft works its way in; the spreading muscle slowly enveloping him in warmth. As his hips come to rest flush with hers, he moans and catches his breath. “Ohhhh, Fates. Viv, you feel amazing.”

“Ah~ I feel it… ah! You’re beating inside me…” She gasps back. “F-fuck, Gabe! Please, don’t hold back!”

>>
No. 1010822 ID: 815672

Hit those percussions!
>>
No. 1010831 ID: 2de4fd

Don't forget to harmonize
>>
No. 1011104 ID: 39dd6d
File 163210780287.png - (226.34KB , 700x500 , 13-144.png )
1011104

The mouse takes his cue and, feeling the pulse of the music inside him, sets the tempo. His hips drum against her, while his balls [i]slap, slap, slap[\i] against hers a half-beat after. As his cock strikes deep, Vivian’s voice is husky, raw and needy, barely above a growl. He shifts his angle to shallow, fast thrusts and her pitch changes: yelping as Gabe slams against her prostate.
>>
No. 1011105 ID: 39dd6d
File 163210780937.png - (240.51KB , 444x800 , 13-145.png )
1011105

“Gabe! Y-es!” Vivian grips the sheets with long, pale fingers as she’s pounded from behind. Her voice is airy and breathless, climbing the octaves as the mouse drives her to a climax. The filling, stretching piston, followed by the smooth, tug under her tail, the steady slap against her hips: everything blurs together until she is dizzy with pleasure.
>>
No. 1011106 ID: e7848c

Now the decrescendo. Litany, I hope you're listening.
>>
No. 1011144 ID: 2de4fd

Keep going, the more you get into it the more seems to come out. Just try to keep your breath intact so you can sing without panting
>>
No. 1011399 ID: de852d
File 163236556209.png - (224.64KB , 700x658 , 13-149.png )
1011399

The kitsune’s world spins, her heart pounding in her ears as the amazing buttfucking bounces her against Gabe’s lap. Vivian clutches for her partner as he pumps away at her leaking cock.

Vivian feels his hips find the perfect angle and cries out, “Oh! OH! There! Don’t stop! Right there!”

The mouse puts in one last effort, abandoning the handjob, lifting her leg, and fucking her ass. The slamming of hips takes on a staccato rhythm as Vivian rocks back into him in time with the beat. Her own hand finds the base of her cock and grips it tightly, frantically rubbing as it leaks slick precum down the shaft. Everything is happening all at once as the crescendo approaches.

>>
No. 1011400 ID: de852d
File 163236557207.png - (193.47KB , 500x700 , 13-150.png )
1011400

Time seems to stop and Vivian’s fur stands on end as if electric. Gabe’s cock bottoms out within her and stays there, pulsing like a second heart. She feels his warmth spreading through her like a river, as her tailhole tightens around his shaft.

Vivian’s hips buck powerfully on his pole, muscles spasming as the rush of endorphins hits. Cum arcs from her tip, cobwebbing her fur as her spine arches like a harp. She throws her head back and sings a note beyond any mortal vocal range that rattles the dark space as the whole of Gabe’s mind seems to resonate with her.

>>
No. 1011401 ID: de852d
File 163236557939.png - (107.84KB , 500x700 , 13-151.png )
1011401

Something shifts in the darkness beyond the bed, popping free like a loose tooth. A thin glow rises up above the silk curtains, illuminating a long, thin scroll on a golden rod.
>>
No. 1011402 ID: 96c896

Alright Litany, there it is. Take it, if you still want it.
>>
No. 1011429 ID: 36784c

>>1011401
There’s the scroll! Grab it, then we can go find Delilah.
>>
No. 1011437 ID: 2de4fd

Litany, you still want that message, right?
>>
No. 1011447 ID: a94c98

Well, there we go. Someone out there was supposed to get that by rights, so now we need to see to that delivery.
>>
No. 1011448 ID: 094652

Grab the loot and jack out.
>>
No. 1011516 ID: de852d
File 163253666340.png - (151.81KB , 388x700 , 13-152.png )
1011516

Litany pushes off the ground, chasing the scroll as it rises into the air. Their tired wings beat against the darkness, as the wind tears at their sides. Scraps of paper whip away as their codex disintegrates between their fingers.
>>
No. 1011517 ID: de852d
File 163253668656.png - (249.00KB , 641x700 , 13-153.png )
1011517

Their hand closes around the thin coil of paper. light shines through the gaps in their fingers as Litany's bandages start to unwind.
>>
No. 1011520 ID: 815672

By the power of the Fae courts
You
Have
THE POWER
>>
No. 1011524 ID: f8fa51

Litany, how much of that codex do you still have?
>>
No. 1011544 ID: 4f8284

An angel started this journey, something new will come out the other side.
I'm sure having formative moments inside of Gabe will have interesting effects.
>>
No. 1011570 ID: 3328c7

Realise in postnut clarity that the angel will tell everyone in Heaven about your sinful, bachanalesque ways.
>>
No. 1011752 ID: de852d
File 163278189744.png - (143.90KB , 700x388 , 13-154.png )
1011752

Gabe and Vivian flop against the sheets, their hearts racing together, trying to steal back their breath.

“Gabe, that was- hah- wonderful.” Vivian huffs, her body shivering as aftershocks tingle up her spine like shoals of silver fish.

“I nh- hope it was enough,” He lays against her back, hands idly caressing her in a post-orgasmic haze. “If not, we can always try again. Heheh”

Gabe’s erection shifts within her as it starts to soften. His spent cum trickles out as he slips free from her with a gasp, leaving her crevices warm and wet. She sighs, feeling her own shaft pulse weakly against her belly just a few more times.

The curtains glow and shadows shift as something brilliant approaches from above.

>>
No. 1011753 ID: de852d
File 163278190516.png - (241.35KB , 500x700 , 13-155.png )
1011753

“Litany, is that you?” Vivian asks.

A voice, or possibly several voices respond. “It is I.”

The angel descends with a slow flap of wings. Wreathed in a vivid aurora, the fey’s nude body shines with an intensity that is hard to look directly upon. Wings seem to unfold into infinity, bearing eyes that scrutinize the very fabric of the world.

The voice says, “Be not afraid, for I am whole once more.” Their face still bears the scars of the lightning strike, but gone is the meek, worried stare of a servant bound by magic. In their hand is a blazing scroll, the music trapped once more in vellum and ink.
>>
No. 1011758 ID: e7848c

That's quite the evolution. How does it feel?
>>
No. 1011761 ID: 094652

Tell us what they did to you.
>>
No. 1011770 ID: 2de4fd

Are you doing okay?
>>
No. 1011893 ID: ab33cc

Now they're unbound for the first time in gods know how long. What will they do now? Hopefully something pleasant and not biblical.
>>
No. 1011920 ID: 028f23

Hey buddy!
Wow, didn't expect they'd bound so much power with that codex. They're a whole other weight class than we thought!
What do you remember? And more importantly, are you okay?
>>
No. 1011953 ID: b7452d

>>1011753
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if one of his bosses is a floating diamond that can shoot death lasers.

We seem to be dealing with THOSE kind of angels too, after all.
>>
No. 1011987 ID: de852d
File 163296642225.png - (243.70KB , 700x500 , 13-156.png )
1011987

‘Delighted to hear it.” Vivian beams, “How does it feel?”

Litany smiles beatifically. “You cannot imagine how what it is like to truly see and hear and feel again after centuries.”

“Oh believe me, I can relate.” Vivian’s tails wag, “I’m very happy for you darling. What do you plan on doing now?”

The angel holds up the scroll. “I will deliver this, as I was instructed. Once done, I will be free of obligation; although a debt of gratitude is owed to you, Delilah and Gabe.”
>>
No. 1012019 ID: 815672

Consider it a date then. This play needs it's closure, no?
>>
No. 1012020 ID: bb852a

Well someone was enjoying the view that's for sure...
Wanna join and make your annunciation?
>>
No. 1012047 ID: 2417eb

Why don't you repay it in small increments by hanging out?
>>
No. 1012049 ID: 9a2966

>>1012047
Yes, feel free to visit, anytime. Take a load of, learn some mortal stuff.
>>
No. 1012090 ID: f8fa51

Someone's sporting a chub. Here I was thinking they were asexual, but it seems there's more to explore there. However, we were warned that exploring Gabe's dreams might be dangerous, so we'll have to shelve that discussion for later. Let's get out of here.
>>
No. 1012103 ID: 49c5f4

>>1011953
This IS the perfect party for some synchronised musical action, I suppose
>>
No. 1012104 ID: 96c896

Hey I wonder if they can help with the research we're doing? Like maybe they have some knowledge about Augustine Moot? Might have to explain the entire situation to them.
>>
No. 1012110 ID: 36784c

>>1012090
I agree.

But first, let’s go find Delilah before we leave.
>>
No. 1012128 ID: a9af05

>>1012110
>go find Delilah before we leave
Do this
>>
No. 1012139 ID: 80e1f2

>>1011987
Time to switch viewpoints back to Delilah for now, see how she's doing in the clone orgy.
>>
No. 1012397 ID: de852d
File 163339859559.png - (150.08KB , 700x500 , 13-157.png )
1012397

Gabe grins, still shielding his eyes against the brilliance, “Care to join us in bed for a little celebration?”

Vivian shuts the mouse up with the simple expedient of clamping his snout with a hand. “Do keep in mind: we are still in Gabe’s libido.”

Litany chuckles, “After passing on my message, I may indeed join you in bed, Gabriel. There are many delights this world has to offer and your performance has certainly been… inspiring, to say the least.”

“We should probably check up on Delilah. I hope you weren’t too intense for her, Gabe.” Vivian remarks.
>>
No. 1012398 ID: de852d
File 163339860297.png - (241.18KB , 700x700 , 13-158.png )
1012398

As if on cue, the healer stumbles out of the dark and flops backwards onto the bed. She lays on the sheets, panting and dripping.

“You okay, Del?”

One arm comes swinging up, as if on a marionette string, the hand curled into a thumbs up. “I’m spent….” Is all she says.
>>
No. 1012412 ID: 36784c

>>1012398
Now that we’ve collected that scroll, I think it’s time for Vivian, Delilah, and Litany to get out of Gabe’s head.
>>
No. 1012417 ID: 96c896

We should make our exit.
>>
No. 1012430 ID: e7848c

One last group hug in before we dip out
>>
No. 1012445 ID: f8fa51

Group hug or other such things are fine, but it really is time to leave Gabe's mind unless there's some pressing need.

Also, congrats Gabe for getting propositioned by (or having your proposition accepted by?) an actual angel.
>>
No. 1012453 ID: ec5f58

Now that IS a feat. Best get out of there to the flesh and blood gabe as soon as possible then. You should remember to tell your friends you got the thing, too.
>>
No. 1012456 ID: 094652

"So what exactly happens if we think we got pregnant in headspace?"
Jack out.
>>
No. 1012499 ID: ab33cc

How are we supposed to get out anyways? Inception method?
>>
No. 1012541 ID: 3328c7

How does a sexless angel even "partake"?
>>
No. 1012548 ID: 422cea

>>1012541
They have a wiener right there. >>1011987

Which is also circumcised... Man not even angels get a break.
>>
No. 1012599 ID: de852d
File 163366122839.png - (215.32KB , 500x700 , 13-159.png )
1012599

We probably shouldn’t overstay our welcome here.” The kitsune suggests. “As fun as it’s been, these kind of journeys are best kept short. Litany, if you would do the honors?”

The angel nods and waves a wing, opening a golden circle in the darkness of Gabe’s mind. Vivian and Delilah feel themselves pulled back into the waking world in a swirl of blinding light.
>>
No. 1012600 ID: de852d
File 163366123809.png - (142.26KB , 500x700 , 13-160.png )
1012600

The pair land in Delilah’s house, which now seems impossibly cramped with the addition of several slowly flapping angel wings.

Gabe sits up in bed, the spell of sleep having been broken. “Hey, that song is gone!” He grins, “Fates, that thing was driving me crazy. Thanks, you guys!”
>>
No. 1012601 ID: 094652

"So is Hammy in prison yet?"
>>
No. 1012603 ID: 96c896

Gabe your libido is ridiculous. Also your brother's nice.
Ask Litany when they'll be back.
>>
No. 1012604 ID: f8fa51

Now, Litany indicated they wanted to complete their delivery before any other activities, so let's make sure they have what they need and bid them a good day. Flirting as you say goodbye is fine.

After that, it looks like Gabe has a "problem" that needs taking care of. Any volunteers? Then again, there are four people that got interrupted by this debacle. Time for a foursome with Viv, Delilah, and Cauldera?
>>
No. 1012606 ID: 87fb14

“You need to introduce us to your brother some time."
>>
No. 1012609 ID: e8db71

>>1012600
Pleasant dreams, gabe?
>>
No. 1012610 ID: 2de4fd

Hey Gabe how's the family. Also you lost the song in your pleasure spots so no wonder you're stiff right now.
>>
No. 1012637 ID: de852d
File 163374543762.png - (172.46KB , 700x500 , 13-161.png )
1012637

“Any time, Gabe.” Vivian gives him a kiss on the cheek, “I’m glad we were able to help, and thank you for the wonderful time, dear.”

“You sure you don’t want to stick around?” Gabe asks.

The kitsune draws a length of silk from her robe and tosses it into the air, forming a gateway. “Much as I’d love to, I have a firebird at home that must be getting lonely. But do stop by my heartspace again sometime soon. Cauldera loves when we have guests.” She kisses the mouse again and gives one to Delilah as well, “Del, you did phenomenal work in there, thank you for your help.”

The healer flops onto the bed next to Gabe and wags her tail, “Bye, Viv. Mmm catch you later, kay?”
>>
No. 1012638 ID: de852d
File 163374544553.png - (194.40KB , 568x700 , 13-162.png )
1012638

Vivian turns to the glowing figure, “Now that you’re free, I trust you’ll have a lot to catch up on. I imagine the realms have changed quite a bit since your day. Do look me up if you ever need a hand, dear.”

“And you as well,” Litany’s eyes close as they bow slightly. “If I can ever be of assistance, summon me using the old ways.”

Vivian blows them a kiss and waves farewell as she slips back into her private dimension; the silk fading into the vapor once she’s gone.
>>
No. 1012645 ID: 815672

Litany is bright, now. Your mind helped free them, Gabe. That's really cool.
>>
No. 1012652 ID: 2de4fd

They look a hell of a lot more healthy now. Somehow I don't think that's just the song.
>>
No. 1012653 ID: addb44

>>1012638
Guess it's time to check on the others back on the ship.
>>
No. 1012710 ID: 028f23

That's one more ancient being of unfathomable power freed from ages-long slavery, gang! Well done! Really racking up the score on that one.
>>
No. 1012750 ID: 6f4ced

I wonder how the whole vampire problem is going
>>
No. 1012835 ID: de852d
File 163408884806.png - (220.85KB , 500x700 , 13-163.png )
1012835

“Thank you again for arranging my freedom, if accidentally.” Litany chimes, “Truth be told, my head is spinning with possibilities. The world stretches out before me like a banquet of sensations. I hope to return soon and partake of everything this place has to offer.” Its hard to see their smile with all of the light enveloping them, but its the happiest they have ever seemed.

“Good luck out there.” Gabe waves, “Watch out when flying through storms, okay?”

“I will. Take care to you both.” The angel flaps their wings and disappears in an arrow of light, blasting upwards through the ceiling at an impossible speed.
>>
No. 1012836 ID: de852d
File 163408885445.png - (98.62KB , 700x451 , 13-164.png )
1012836

Gabe shakes his girlfriend, its like trying to shake a moored ship. “Hey, did you catch that? Litany said good luck and stuff.”

“Mmm, thas nice.” Delilah sighs, rolling over and nearly squishing the mouse. “Tha was fun. Got to meet’cher brother. How come you never mention’d him?”

“Fletcher? I dunno, why?”

“No reason. G’night Gabe.” Delilah mumbles.

“Goodnight Del…” Before he can finish, a quiet snore comes rumbling out of the healer.
>>
No. 1012837 ID: de852d
File 163408886157.png - (255.51KB , 700x700 , 13-165.png )
1012837

Not so far away, in Vivian’s private quarters, a silk curtain twitches aside as she joins Cauldera in bed.

“Got everything sorted out?” The firebird asks.

“Mmm-hmm.” Vivian cuddles close to her, “Very much so.”

“Did something happen? You seem… giddy?”

The kitsune kisses her along her neck and chuckles, “Well, aside from Gabe giving me an absolutely *wonderful* time, we managed to aggravate some particularly nasty people and made a friend in the process.”
>>
No. 1012838 ID: e7848c

Spite is a hell of a motivator
>>
No. 1012839 ID: 2de4fd

And throwing a wrench in the works is always such a turn-on.
>>
No. 1012841 ID: 96c896

Hell yeah, justice.
>>
No. 1012906 ID: de852d
File 163425449258.png - (222.08KB , 508x700 , 13-166.png )
1012906

“Mmm, this really turns you on, doesn’t it?”

“Oh, you have no idea. Mmmm- I’ve always been a vindictive bitch at heart.”

“I have to say: it’s really hot seeing you like this.”
>>
No. 1012907 ID: de852d
File 163425450038.png - (240.56KB , 500x700 , 13-167.png )
1012907


“Rrr, I’ll show you hot. Come here.”

“Hang on, let me… okay.”

“Hah, T-there we go...”

>>
No. 1012911 ID: 3328c7

It's late. You just returned from a fling. Go to sleep.
>>
No. 1012913 ID: 2de4fd

YOU'Re the hot one. Go to town, show her a little glimpse of how the rest of your day just went.
>>
No. 1012934 ID: e7848c

Birdsong!
>>
No. 1013111 ID: de852d
File 163459422817.png - (202.68KB , 500x700 , 13-169.png )
1013111

"Ah! Viv!"

"Ahh! Lay back, okay?"

"Like this?"

"Perfect. Root and Stone, you're the hot one here."

>>
No. 1013112 ID: de852d
File 163459425961.png - (299.85KB , 700x542 , 13-168.png )
1013112

"Ah! Fff-fuck!"

"That's it! I missed your voice. Sing for me, Cauldera..."

>>
No. 1013113 ID: ac2332

tweet tweet
>>
No. 1013132 ID: 2de4fd

Up for an encore? You've already sung the closing act.
>>
No. 1013319 ID: de852d
File 163479116733.png - (129.83KB , 388x700 , 13-170.png )
1013319

“Ah! Aaa! Viv! AAAH!

“Yeah! Let! Me! Hear! You!”

>>
No. 1013320 ID: de852d
File 163479118898.png - (200.79KB , 700x421 , 13-171.png )
1013320

“AAAAHHHHHHH!”
>>
No. 1013321 ID: de852d
File 163479120189.png - (195.15KB , 700x500 , 13-172.png )
1013321

"I love you, my sweet firebird."

"I love you too, Viv..."

End of chapter 13
>>
No. 1013589 ID: de852d

Next chapter: https://questden.org/kusaba/quest/res/1013588.html


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason