[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 160264660908.png - (125.61KB , 439x700 , 12-1.png )
978484 No. 978484 ID: c70ff4

Chapter 11
+18 Adult content

First thread: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/860238.html
Wiki: https://tgchan.org/wiki/Moot_Point
Previous chapter https://questden.org/kusaba/quest/res/954051.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 978486 ID: c70ff4
File 160264693505.png - (102.59KB , 620x700 , 12-2.png )
978486

“Are we ready?” Casey’s tail swishes back and forth in the foyer: mild annoyance swinging it like a metronome. She taps her foot impatiently as Kol and Gabe bustle around.
>>
No. 978487 ID: c70ff4
File 160264694381.png - (119.70KB , 500x700 , 12-3.png )
978487

“Just a sec.” Gabe dashes by the mirror and pauses to touch up his lips.

“Gabe, what happened to your suit?” Casey asks

He caps his lipstick and stows it in a pocket of space. “Ugh, fuck that suit. Last time I wore it, I felt like I couldn’t breathe the whole night.”

“You couldn’t breathe, so you opted for a corset instead?”

“Ye- uh...” He bites his lip, leaving the faintest smudge of pink on his incisors. “Look, that suit didn’t fit me!”

“You could have just had it adjusted, you know?” Casey sighs. "You had weeks to get it done."

“Didn’t fit me on, like, a spiritual level!” He wags a finger. “I’m done with them! I need a fresh look!”
>>
No. 978488 ID: c70ff4
File 160264695160.png - (180.91KB , 700x500 , 12-4.png )
978488

“I don’t know, I could grow to like them.” Kol shrugs against his suit jacket, and steps up next to Casey.
“Shouldn’t we have been there already?”

Casey sighs, “We should have been there ten minutes ago. You guys took forever getting ready.”

“Hey, if we’re doing this, my look has to be perfect.” Gabe takes his position between them and opens a gate.
>>
No. 978489 ID: c70ff4
File 160264695734.png - (133.96KB , 486x700 , 12-5.png )
978489

Together they step through into the sunlight. Breezy sea air catches their clothes as they stride across brilliant, white marble. The campus of the college of senders stretches out around them in crisp angles and perfect lines. Before them, a wide causeway of steps climbs the slope: leading to the statue of Madam Moot herself. At the base of the monument a small crowd has gathered, murmuring excitedly to one another in anticipation.
>>
No. 978490 ID: bb2f99

Is this Miki's wedding?
>>
No. 978491 ID: fa2754

>>978489
Graduation? Wedding?
>>
No. 978499 ID: 02d6c8

Doesn't seem to be the wedding since it's in senders' college. Could it be for their departing to etherial plane?
>>
No. 978523 ID: cdabe3

i hope it's the wedding or some other ceremony; a corset is a terrible choice if there's a risk of danger or of needing to be dexterous
>>
No. 978529 ID: e86fab

gabe is a cutie
>>
No. 978545 ID: f8fa51

I agree on all points. Gabe <i>is</i> a cutie and they're all dressed up more suited for an event than for an expedition (with the possible exception of Kol). I like the idea of a wedding.
>>
No. 978646 ID: c70ff4
File 160281528213.png - (170.00KB , 700x500 , 12-6.png )
978646

Climbing the staircase, they make their way to the edge of the crowd. Waving hello’s to familiar faces, they find Cecil Ochre standing with a clipboard. Next to him is a table with a small collection of lanterns, each burning with a different colored flame.

Cecil checks their names off of his clipboard, “I was wondering when we were going to see you! Glad you made it in time.”I hope you’re all ready.”
>>
No. 978647 ID: e8cde9

>>978646
Oh good. Do we get to pick our colors?
>>
No. 978695 ID: b1b4f3

See if you can get colors that match or compliment yours.
>>
No. 978706 ID: f8fa51

"Yes, we're all ready." I'm assuming you are, since you spent the time to get gussied up.
>>
No. 978980 ID: c70ff4
File 160314960721.png - (141.92KB , 647x700 , 12-7.png )
978980

“I think so. Raithe tried to explain it all to us but we’re not quite sure what all to do.” Casey admits. “We’re not exactly adept at elemental magic.”

“Neither am I, I’m afraid.” Cecil’s pencil taps thoughtfully on the clipboard. “Most of it seem’s pretty simple: flame bearers will take their positions and one after another we add our fires to the ritual.”
He holds up a lantern of his own and points, “There’s a lever on the side that’ll open the bottom, which will drop the fire into a trail of oil.”

“Seems simple enough.” Gabe nods along.

“And as you do so, you’re supposed to keep some kind of truth held in your mind: something true to yourself, I suppose.” Mr. Ochre shrugs. “I’m not entirely sure what is meant by that part, to be honest. But I shall do my best.”

“After the truefire is lit, Miki and Raithe will say their vows and ask the guests to give their blessings to the couple. That’s about it for the ceremony itself.”
>>
No. 978987 ID: e7848c

>>978980
Oh this is interesting. Let's think of some truths about ourselves. Things that haven't changed about us for as long as we know.
>>
No. 979041 ID: 4d6de9

>>978987
As far as I can tell, the truest idea in our hearts is the love uniting us.
>>
No. 979146 ID: c70ff4
File 160324881770.png - (155.00KB , 700x500 , 12-8.png )
979146

"Something true..." Casey eyes her lantern as she thinks aloud.

"Raithe says it doesn't have to be very complex, just something true." Mr. Ochre shrugs again.

Gabe picks up a lantern for himself, burning with a bright ruby flame. "We've got time to think about it at least."

“Where’s Flashing Feathers?” Kol cranes his neck, eyeing the crowd. “Would be nice to get a blessing from a god, or former god.”

“Oh he’s already at work on that.” Cecil gives a beaky smile and looks out to sea, “There’s a line of storms headed this way: he’s giving us a window to hold the ceremony, but he’ll join us for the reception.”

“Are we the last ones? I hope everyone can make it.” Casey looks around at the various flame bearers mixed in the crowd.
>>
No. 979147 ID: c70ff4
File 160324882306.png - (171.59KB , 500x700 , 12-9.png )
979147

“Still waiting on-“ Cecil checks his clipboard but is interrupted by the swish of red silk. A curtain appears in midair and is pulled aside by the blazing figure of Cauldera. At her side is-

“Vivian La Fey...” Cecil breathes and drops his pencil.
>>
No. 979148 ID: 094652

"Cecil, no.
Do not turn this into a battle of the fans."
>>
No. 979149 ID: e7848c

>>979147
She never fails to impress, does she?
>>
No. 979156 ID: b1b4f3

>>979147
Tell Vivian she's looking good.
Tell Cauldera she looks good and also... the same? Phoenixes don't change after a rebirth huh?
>>
No. 979312 ID: c70ff4
File 160341905460.png - (143.05KB , 585x700 , 12-10.png )
979312

Cecil scrambles to recover and stands ramrod straight as he checks the guest list. “Uh-um- C- Cauldera, I believe?” His eyes flicker between the pair frantically.

“-Plus one.” Cauldera beams, taking a lantern. The flame within burns same hue as her plumage, now refreshed and glowing in the sun. “Are we late?”

“N-not excessively so!” Mr Ochre stammers. “O-one might say fashionably late?” He smiles back nervously.

“Heya Viv!” Gabe steps in to rescue the bowerbird. “Love the dress! Have you met Cecil Ochre? Big fan, Isn’t that right?” The mouse wraps an arm around him amicably and winks.

The hapless bird nods mutely and Vivian cocks hear head, “Ochre? Mr. Ochre, right? You always buy box 17? No, I don’t believe we’ve met. Thank you for the roses, though. Pleasure to meet you.” She smiles warmly, reducing the poor bird to a stammering mess.
>>
No. 979313 ID: c70ff4
File 160341906145.png - (135.79KB , 700x500 , 12-11.png )
979313

“And I don’t think you’ve met my partner Casey yet, either.” Gabe continues, giving Casey a nudge and a wink.

“A pleasure.” Casey beams at the fey. Vivian offers her hand and Casey pecks a kiss on the back of it.

“I heard through the grapevine you recently uncovered some writings by the old teacher herself. Is this true?” Vivian asks in a kind of meandering curiosity.
>>
No. 979314 ID: fa2754

>>979313
As a history buff, it's exciting stuff. Another time though.. there's more pressing matters afoot.
>>
No. 979326 ID: b1b4f3

Yeah, you're working on translating it.
>>
No. 979330 ID: 651ae0

Absolutely this is the case. If she feels up to talking about it sometime later, why not invite her to chat? Might help clarify things to bounce it off someone else.
>>
No. 979712 ID: c70ff4
File 160376214831.png - (119.97KB , 700x462 , 12-12b.png )
979712

“Tuvara-Malli? You mean the book we found? How’d you know about that?” Casey shoots a glance at Gabe, who shrugs helplessly.

“I hear all kinds of things.” The kitsune replies cryptically. “If its true, I would love to see it. Her verse is...” She sighs deeply, ending with a purr of adoration.

“I know, right?” A dreamy eyed look of mutual appreciation comes over Casey. “I never thought I’d see her work with my own eyes. Would you be interested in seeing it some time? We’re honestly hoping someone can help translate it.”
>>
No. 979713 ID: c70ff4
File 160376215983.png - (111.61KB , 700x500 , 12-13.png )
979713

“I’d certainly love to try! Its a date, then.” The kitsune nods conclusively and grins. “We’ll get together soon.”

“I think I’ll skip that date,” Cauldera chuckles, “old books and me don’t agree with one another. Though, I do like when you read to me.”
>>
No. 979715 ID: e7848c

>>979713
Serenading a songbird sounds like swell soiree
>>
No. 979790 ID: c70ff4
File 160384930703.png - (142.68KB , 700x500 , 12-14.png )
979790

Vivian and Caulera bid them adieu to go mingle with the guests, the crowd parting in amazement around the starlet and the phoenix. Casey waves them goodbye and blinks absentmindedly. “Did... did I just make a date to read fey poetry with Vivian?”

“Sure sounded like it.” Kol puts an arm around her shoulder.

“Okay.” Casey nods while staring off at nothing in particular. “Wanted to make sure I didn’t just dream that.”

Taking their flames, the guests start to assemble into a loose line as they file towards the statue.
>>
No. 979983 ID: 094652

"Psst... when do we get the dancer-in-a-cake?"
>>
No. 979985 ID: 8fab7a

File towards the statue, then! File like you mean it!
>>
No. 980189 ID: 651ae0

You go, girl. You're absolutely on point!
>>
No. 980288 ID: 07b0f1
File 160436581123.png - (185.80KB , 700x500 , 12-15.png )
980288

Taking their flames, the guests start to assemble into a loose line as they file towards the statue.
The guides find themselves behind a pair of older chinchillas chatting amiably to one another, about seeing the city from above.
>>
No. 980291 ID: b1b4f3

>>980288
Miki's parents? Grandparents? Say hello.
>>
No. 980293 ID: 0e2eb1

If those are her parents you absolutely have to chat them up.
>>
No. 980294 ID: 094652

Ask them how they feel about their new spirit-in-law.
Then explain the sex.
>>
No. 980421 ID: 07b0f1
File 160462971285.png - (118.96KB , 437x700 , 12-16.png )
980421

“Excuse me, are you Miki’s parents?” Casey asks politely.

“Got it in one!” The husband passes his lantern to his other hand and offers his palm to shake. “Name’s Claude. Pleasure to meet you!” He smiles from behind an uneven hedgerow of a mustache.

“And I’m Della. Nice to finally meet some of Miki’s friends.” Miki’s mom exchanges a couple of fluffy hugs with the guides.

“Nice to meet you both!” Casey beams, “I’m Casey. That’s Kol and this is Gabe. We’re spirit guides. Miki’s been a big help, and always a good friend.”

Della gasps and nearly drops her lantern. “The spirit guides! Claude its them! Miki talks about you all the time! Its so wonderful to finally meet you!” She bustles in place frantically. “Claude its so exciting!”

“So these are the mice who helped my girl find her love!” Claude laughs and claps Gabe on the back with a callused hand. “I was wondering whether she would ever find someone. She put so much of herself into that bakery, we were wondering if she’d ever find someone. Little did we realize she was conspiring to marry her oven!”

“Claude!” Della baps him in the shoulder and the dad belly laughs. “Seriously, thank you. Miki’s spent so much of her life in a kitchen, its good to see all of the people she’s met.”
>>
No. 980428 ID: 4ff6ee

"Her kitchen is pretty frantic, you got your money's worth on that fire charm!

So we're busy looking for the history of Augustine Moot and the undead won't stop bugging us until we tell them what the flip happened at the weird end of the war."

(Because apparently talking to random people gets you answers)
>>
No. 980437 ID: fa2754

>>980421
It'd be no understatement to say that she has touched many peoples' lives for the better. Sometimes, it feels our luck really turned around when we helped her meet Raithe.
>>
No. 980630 ID: 07b0f1
File 160486439030.png - (160.08KB , 700x500 , 12-17.png )
980630

“Miki’s pretty incredible that way. Everyone she meets she seems to help in some way.” Kol grins as he thinks back, “Even we were struggling until we helped her and Raithe meet. She’s put us in touch with a lot of people who we were able to help and even gone with us on a case or two.”

“My baby’s having so many adventures!” Tears glisten behind Della’s glasses.

Miki’s dad flicks an anxious ear. “Nothing too dangerous I hope..."
>>
No. 980641 ID: 8fab7a

>>980630
"Er, nothing too serious we think. And we've been very grateful to have her along the times we've hung around. Maybe we can tell of some of them in more detail later?"
>>
No. 980645 ID: b1b4f3

>>980630
Nah you didn't take her to plunder an ancient lich's tomb or anything.
>>
No. 980777 ID: 07b0f1
File 160505996755.png - (147.07KB , 700x500 , 12-18.png )
980777

“Nah, ‘s not like we took her to a lich’s tomb or something.” Gabe waves dismissively.

“Well...” Casey reminds him, “she did come with us onto Caleb’s boat, which was haunted at the time.”

“Yeah, but Adrian wasn’t hurting anybody! he was a really sweet guy for a lich!” Kol gives Miki’s parents a nervous sorry we took your daughter into danger grin. “He just needed our help!”

“We didn’t exactly know that though. Buuuut it was kind of an emergency, since I’d just fallen off that cliff.” Casey concedes.

Miki’s parents stare back with a glassy-eyed smile of polite horror. “Oh, that’s... interesting!” Della remarks primly.

“We’ll have to tell you the whole sto-“ Kol stops and his eyes dart sideways, “-most of the story later. Miki was a huge help though: figured out where Adrian had hidden Caleb’s skin and helped him move on to the other side.”
>>
No. 980778 ID: 07b0f1
File 160505997330.png - (147.07KB , 700x500 , 12-18.png )
980778

Claude’s agape mouth twists into a fascinated rictus. Della’s eye twitches as her smile remains in place.
>>
No. 980779 ID: b1b4f3

>>980778
You should probably add that Caleb is a selkie, his skin is detachable and is part of a marriage ritual. He wasn't, uh, skinned.
>>
No. 980783 ID: 36784c

>>980779
This.

And then shut up before you upset them even more!
>>
No. 980828 ID: fa2754

>>980777
Selkie! Normal for Selkies! Uh, we promise we're professionals.. your daughter is a joy.
>>
No. 980829 ID: 094652

Tell them about the strip volleyball match.
>>
No. 980866 ID: f57349

Maybe explain it as a harmless magic item and symbol of trust, like Miki's own fire resistance amulet? Also make sure to clarify that nobody got seriously injured in any way associated with that job, not even when you accidentally cut a tree down while chasing the client off a cliff.
>>
No. 980891 ID: 07b0f1
File 160523132434.png - (142.08KB , 700x464 , 12-20.png )
980891

“No, I mean- Caleb’s a selkie! They take their skin off to change forms! Its part of a marriage ritual for selkies!” Kol backpedals desperately. His darting eyes catch sight of a familiar silhouette among the crowd. “ Oh wait- look there he is! Hey, Caleb!”

The sailor turns at the sound of his name and stares at the frantically waving mouse. He waves back hesitantly, happy to see Kol but struggling to read the situation.

“See? Heheheheh-heh.” Kol takes a deep breath as his pulse drums in his ears. “It was all quite an adventure.” Casey pats him gently on the back and squeezes his shoulder reassuringly.

“That’s uh- fascinating.” Claude remarks after his brain has had a bit of a reboot. He glances back up at the selkie, who’s scars rise up out of his old wedding kimono and wrap up around his head. “So, that was you guys with the lichfire a couple of months back? I tell ya, gave us all a scare. We thought the old lords were back or something.” He chuckles nervously before asking, “They’re not, right?”
>>
No. 980892 ID: 3ed3c3

Oh, no! Not at all! In fact, they've vanished so completely that we're having trouble researching them. They didn't leave much behind that was comprehensible.
>>
No. 980893 ID: 3c4fd8

>>980891
"Well, a lord's general at least, no biggie."

Also reassure them that Miki is already settled down and is better off leaving the adventuring to us Guides.
>>
No. 980897 ID: 094652

"Actually, that's the problem. Since the Lords and Saints mysteriously vanished at the end of the war, their surviving armies have spent their spare time trying to find out what the heck happened. Hence the mountain-sized undead dog that walked up to the city.

They've agreed to stay away from us for now but they won't leave until they get closure for how the war ended."
>>
No. 980899 ID: b1b4f3

>>980891
No, they're gone as far as you can tell, only remnants remain. Actually you're looking to find records of what happened to them at the end of the war.
>>
No. 980901 ID: f8fa51

Yeah, don't lie, but definitely say no. "No, just some of the things they left behind. We're actually trying to research some related information right now."
>>
No. 980910 ID: baa6c7

>>980901
This sounds like the best option.
>>
No. 980947 ID: 07b0f1
File 160531940313.png - (167.32KB , 500x700 , 12-21.png )
980947

“No, no.” Kol reassures Miki’s parents, “nothing like that. Mostly just the remnants of a lost era.” His gaze flickers sideways for a moment, unable to avoid glancing at the looming shape of the bargast. He tactfully decides not to mention the horde of undead threatening to awaken and march on the town.

“We did catch one of them and trap him in a crystal!” Gabe interjects, beaming at them, “This old lich tried taking over Kol’s body and Kol was able to force him out and- oh yeah that was kind of my fault...” His grin twists itself up in embarrassment. “What ever happened to that guy anyway?”

Casey reminds him, “Three Horns still has him. They’re hoping he’ll give them some clue about how to run the quicksilver machine. No luck so far.”

“Ahh. Well, I’m glad we were able to help kobolds with their water supply, at least. I wouldn’t mind dropping by to visit them again some time soon.” Gabe sighs wistfully, remembering their first night among the kobolds.

Miki’s parents listen, fascinated but unable to follow along. Before they can inquire more a sudden light lances up over the crowd as the truefire ceremony begins.
>>
No. 980959 ID: f8fa51

>>980947
Does this ceremony involve quiet? Probably better to focus on it rather than chatting in any case.
>>
No. 980988 ID: 3ed3c3

>>980947
"Woop! Showtime! Sorry, folks, but we're gonna have to continue this conversation later."
>>
No. 980996 ID: fa2754

This is exciting!
>>
No. 981238 ID: 07b0f1
File 160566535298.png - (138.56KB , 549x700 , 12-22.png )
981238

Above them, a bonfire of pristine white pine logs blazes merrily, set on a weathered stone platform traditionally used to for signal fires. The roaring conflagration leaps hungrily into the air, fed by the steady wind coming off the coast. The guests “ooh” appreciatively as Delilah adds the first of the lanterns to the pyre; causing it to flare purple for a moment as its consumed.
>>
No. 981239 ID: 07b0f1
File 160566538059.png - (85.88KB , 700x500 , 12-23.png )
981239

“Oh shoot, we need some kind of truth to add to this thing, right?” Gabe mutters, looking at the tiny flame in his lantern. “I should have been thinking of what to think of, uhhhh. So what do we need, like... something objectively true? Because I know a lot of math, would that work?”

Claude shrugs, “I’m quite not sure myself. Miki tried explaining it to us and I think its supposed to be some kind of personal truth? I don’t know if math counts.”

“I think she said that’s one of the reasons why the ceremony takes so many people.” Della explains, “It takes a lot of little truths and kind of... distills them together. It’s all very exciting!”

“Ugh, introspection.” Gabe sags and mutters, “my one weakness.”
>>
No. 981240 ID: b1b4f3

>>981239
Alright I'll give it a shot.

Gabe: Go for shallow introspection. It's a personal truth? You like looking pretty.
Kol: you're looking forward to getting closer to Caleb.
or if Kol wants something deeper he can reaffirm his feelings about death.
Casey: uh
I know the least about Casey. What does freedom mean for a Binder?
>>
No. 981241 ID: 8fab7a

Nah man, don't worry, you got this.

"I... fuckin' love boys and girls fuckin'."

Or more seriously, since this is supposed to be a proud and happy moment:

"Becoming a Sender was one of the proud-happiest moments of my life."
>>
No. 981282 ID: fa2754

>>981238
Honestly, one that applies to all three of you would be that you're happy in your relationship with each other.
Gabe, are you proud of yourself of for how far you've come as a sender? Long ways away from snipping people's tails.
Kol, Death means nothing if you didn't make your life worth it. Wouldn't you say that you've lived your best life so far? And yet more to come.
Casey, your pursuit of knowledge and learning has brought you before old gods and forgotten tribes. You know the hunt is not over yet.

And you all will do so together.
>>
No. 981301 ID: f8fa51

You don't need anything deeply profound, just true: "little truth's". You're happy with each other, and that's a simple enough truth.
>>
No. 981313 ID: 1ebee5

"Everything that we know and love is reducible to the absurd acts of chemicals, and there is therefore no intrinsic value in this material universe."
>>
No. 981338 ID: eec00e

Just say you love sex with Delilah and see where it goes from there.

Also, what happens if too many people lie?
>>
No. 981388 ID: fccbcb

I think that to keep the truth related to Miki, one of them could mention that helping her and Raithe started the spirit guides on their path of successes. Before that, they were clumsy, but helping a friend helped them out a lot.
>>
No. 981453 ID: 07b0f1
File 160583829953.png - (128.95KB , 700x500 , 12-24.png )
981453

The line shuffles forward as one by one, the lanterns are added to the ceremony. Murmured excitement runs through the crowd as the roaring bonfire flashes a spectrum of colors. The guides near the top of the mountain, each quietly contemplating their own truths to add to the sacred fire.

Ahead of them, Miki’s parents step up to the peak, closing their eyes and adding their flames to a line of oil. The brilliant violet fire races into the heart of the blaze and washes upwards with a roar.

“I- I hope we did it right.” Claude says, stepping back from the heat. “Uh, your turn I believe.”
>>
No. 981454 ID: 07b0f1
File 160583830501.png - (104.61KB , 410x700 , 12-25.png )
981454

“I guess I’ll go first.” Kol steps up and releases the lever on his lantern. As the fire roars with a sapphire hue, he thinks to himself.

”I’m living an amazing, full life; I’ll give it as much meaning as I can before I must accept its end.“
>>
No. 981455 ID: 07b0f1
File 160583831328.png - (99.24KB , 406x700 , 12-26.png )
981455

Casey takes his place and opens her lantern. A rich sea green flame flickers over the bonfire as she thinks.

”Ive pursued knowledge and history and seen old gods, lost tribes and spells spoken of in myth.
There’s so much more to see and learn, and I'm proud of all I've discovered.”

>>
No. 981456 ID: 07b0f1
File 160583832263.png - (114.60KB , 497x700 , 12-27.png )
981456

“Uh, okay...” Gabe steps into place and thinks for one last moment before opening the latch and letting a blood red flame burst forth.

”Everyone thought I couldn’t be a sender because I was just a horny goofball, but you know what? I did it! I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished!”

”Also spite me, Delilah, looking good! I wonder if she wants to hook up after the reception? I hope she likes my look: I’m feelin’ really pretty today. Pretty horny, I mean. Heheh got’em. Oh wait, is all this going in the fire? Shit-fuck, uh disregard all that. Can I start over? I- I’m just gonna stand over here.”

Gabe sidles over and joins the crowd who’s already added their flames. Blushing with a tinge of socian anxiety, he sets his empty lantern down with the rest of them and stands near his partners.
>>
No. 981476 ID: fa2754

Amazing how something so simple as a truth makes you freeze up when put on the spot.
>>
No. 981494 ID: 06204b

Kol no...no no no no no...
I don't like that sentence.
>>
No. 981704 ID: 07b0f1
File 160601410544.png - (171.83KB , 552x700 , 12-28.png )
981704

As the last of the lanterns is added the crowd murmurs expectantly. Excitement and concern flicker from person to person.

”Did we do it right?”

”Where’s Miki?”

“And Raithe? Wouldn’t he know if its working?”

“What do we do now?”


The guests mill about anxiously, watching the fire for signs of the completed spell.

As they do, a whoop calls out from above. Soaring in on blazing wings, Raithe lazily circles the monument, cradling his bride in his arms as he descends.

“Hey everybody!” Miki waves at the crowd and calls, “Sorry about the wait! I guess we could have timed this better!”
>>
No. 981734 ID: b1b4f3

>>981704
Hey Miki, you are slightly on fire, is that normal?
>>
No. 981735 ID: 36784c

We should put out the flames on her clothes before they burn away completely and leave her naked. I don’t think Miki would enjoy being naked in front of everyone on her wedding day!
>>
No. 981736 ID: 651ae0

It's your wedding girl! You time things however you dang well please!
>>
No. 981738 ID: fa2754

>>981704
Still a killer entrance! And that dress is lit
>>
No. 981861 ID: 7cc864

I hope the dress is only a special effect...
>>
No. 982023 ID: 07b0f1
File 160627311631.png - (183.08KB , 579x700 , 12-29.png )
982023

Raithe comes in for a careful landing, his wings flapping heavily and sending a sizzling wind across the platform. He sets Miki down and stands back to admire the bonfire. “Great job everybody! I think this should be enough!”

“I knew this was going to be too long...” Miki slaps at the burning edges of her bridal gown. The boundaries of her fire ward keep the fire from spreading, but the unprotected silk scorches and drifts away in little embers.
>>
No. 982024 ID: 07b0f1
File 160627312409.png - (229.98KB , 700x700 , 12-30.png )
982024

“Aw, I like it.” Raithe grins happily down at her. Atop one of his horns, a band of metal glows cherry red with heat. “Its very Us.”

“Thanks, hon. All that’s left is you and me, right?” Miki takes her place beside him.

“Just us.” Raithe extends his hand and she takes it. “Ready?”
>>
No. 982025 ID: e7848c

>>982023
Don't crowd around, everyone stay seated
>>
No. 982042 ID: 094652

Prepare for a harrowing fight, because either (A) yet another quest hook is going to ruin the wedding, or (B) while the ceremony will finish without a hitch the newlywed bride and groom will want to thank their best people very profusely and practicing your magics will get you sufficiently rowdy.
>>
No. 982043 ID: 651ae0

Let them have this. You can applaud uproariously once things have proceeded apace.
>>
No. 982047 ID: b1b4f3

Good view of Raithe's butt from here.
>>
No. 982106 ID: 07b0f1
File 160635582880.png - (154.55KB , 700x500 , 12-31.png )
982106

The couple nods to one another and take a pair of deep breaths. The guests hustle back as twin streams of fire pour into the blaze, spiraling around one another into a roaring cyclone. The bonfire takes wild and primordial shapes as the spell begins to take effect.
>>
No. 982107 ID: 07b0f1
File 160635583385.png - (187.27KB , 500x700 , 12-32.png )
982107

The core rises from red to orange to white hot, until its brightness is too powerful to gaze on. The guests shield their eyes as one last burst of magic ties the spell together in a dazzling flare.
>>
No. 982109 ID: 07b0f1
File 160635583732.png - (126.16KB , 700x500 , 12-33.png )
982109

As the guests blink away spots in their vision, they find the bonfire smoldering and extinguished: seemingly empty except for ash and soot.
>>
No. 982116 ID: 36784c

>>982109
Did it work?
>>
No. 982118 ID: bb2f99

Let's hope we didn't accidentally signal another army.
>>
No. 982120 ID: fa2754

>>982107
Oohhs and awes!
>>
No. 982145 ID: 8acdea

>>982109
I pronounce you Chinchilla and Salamander. You may now smooch the bride.
>>
No. 982150 ID: 8fab7a

>>982109
... there’s a babby elemental in there, isn’t there?
>>
No. 982178 ID: 07b0f1
File 160643178018.png - (187.13KB , 700x500 , 12-34.png )
982178

Miki wrings her hands nervously, “Did... did we do it?” She cranes her neck to peer into the remnants of the bonfire.

Raithe steps cautiously into the fire pit, shouldering aside one of the logs in a cascade of sparks. He reaches down into the ash, fishing around for something before returning to his bride.
>>
No. 982179 ID: 07b0f1
File 160643178647.png - (153.20KB , 500x700 , 12-35.png )
982179

“Look!” He opens his hand and shows her a tiny flame, roughly the size of a grain of rice and burning diamond bright.

“Its so small...” Miki murmurs, scarcely breathing out of fear she might snuff it out.

Raithe chuckles, “Its refined. It takes a lot of work to make something so precious.” The salamander stands and holds his palm up for the curious guests to see. “Thank you, everyone! I can tell how much you put of yourselves into this. I... I want to show you how much it means to Miki and me.”
>>
No. 982181 ID: f8fa51

Kiss de girl.
>>
No. 982183 ID: fa2754

>>982179
There really isn't much we know about this ritual. It's fun to see it all unfold in front of us. Pay attention now.
>>
No. 982211 ID: 094652

>>982150
>>982179
Current observation is unconfirmed but points to "YES".

Incoming Honeymoon Orgy in 5...
>>
No. 982212 ID: bb2f99

>>982179
Wait, is this how baby fire elementals are made?
>>
No. 982265 ID: 8b6a8c

It's tiny and gorgeous, just like the bride. But what do you do with it next?
>>
No. 982288 ID: 07b0f1
File 160653556981.png - (142.31KB , 700x542 , 12-36.png )
982288

The elemental gets down on one knee, holding the truefire out for his bride to see. He takes a deep breath and tells her.

Miki. I love you. I will always love you and I want to be with you until the day my fires run cold and dreams have all faded. Even then I will still love you.”

The seed sized flame pulses and spreads with every word of his vow. Raithe spreads his fingers wide as the blaze grows from a speck in his hand to a gleaming white light the size of a heart.
>>
No. 982289 ID: 07b0f1
File 160653558026.png - (139.81KB , 500x700 , 12-37.png )
982289

Raithe passes the flame to Miki, who takes it in both hands and marvels speechlessly. She blinks away tears, refusing to look away despite the searing light. She tries to speak, falters and starts again.

Raithe... Ever since I met you, my life has been so... full. Full of... joy a- and magic and... love and-.”

In her hands, the truefire grows inch by inch. She pauses, her heart aflutter with emotion. “Sorry. I- I thought I knew what I was gonna say... I’m... oh Fates, Raithe.”

“Its okay.” He reaches down, cupping Miki’s hands in his. “Tell it the truth,” he instructs her, gently.
>>
No. 982291 ID: e7848c

>>982289
It's okay to shead a tear here. Three simple words..
>>
No. 982292 ID: b1b4f3

Tell him you love him and want to be with him for the rest of your life.
>>
No. 982296 ID: 094652

>>982291
No bad idea do not quench the flame.

Say you can love this whole world... because of Raithe. You can experience everything this world has to offer because of him. And you wouldn't have it any other way. Then thank him.
>>
No. 982302 ID: 041c52

>>982289
Say you love him like no other, that everyday is your most special day when he is with you.
>>
No. 982426 ID: 07b0f1
File 160668883423.png - (183.47KB , 700x608 , 12-38.png )
982426

The chinchilla bride closes her eyes and squares her shoulders. Finding the words in her determination, Miki’s vow comes exploding out of her as she shouts into the fire.

”I love you! I love waking up every morning next to you! I love working with you and being with you and I want to keep on loving you for as long as I live!”
>>
No. 982427 ID: 07b0f1
File 160668883940.png - (188.75KB , 700x547 , 12-39.png )
982427

The truefire jumps and roars in her hands as Miki’s vow feeds the spell. Raithe clasps his hands around it, forcing the flame upwards into a blinding white column like a spear of pure radiance. The guests shield their eyes as the light washes over them, falling back under the power of Miki’s conviction.

I love you so much Raithe! I- I want to be with you forever! I- I- I....”

Miki’s voice gives out and she stops to finally breathe again. She opens her eyes a hairline crack to glimpse the towering flame, only to be forced to look away an instant later. “Raithe!” She calls out over the sound of the fire.
>>
No. 982431 ID: e7848c

Now let's not panic. But perhaps Vivian and Cauldera should be on alert..
>>
No. 982433 ID: b1b4f3

Huh, it responds to emotion too? Raithe was calm so it didn't get super big like this from his doubtless very true vow.
Um, yeah, I don't know what's supposed to be happening here so maybe Raithe can ask for help if it's needed?
>>
No. 982593 ID: 028f23

Oh my god these dorks.
I wouldn't panic, but we should probably figure out a course of action. I don't think we can kill the flame with dumb little fibs like what we ate for breakfast this morning, so that might be a decent way to dim it a little bit.
That said, if a display this sickeningly adorable is normal, sit back and watch the show.
>>
No. 982598 ID: 36784c

>>982427
There’s nothing we can do except wait it out. Definitely don’t try telling fibs to make it smaller, since that might ruin the entire thing!
>>
No. 982617 ID: 07b0f1
File 160686938733.png - (123.53KB , 700x500 , 12-40.png )
982617

“Hang on!” The elemental takes her hands and together they encircle the truefire, fighting to control it. Little arcs of light lance out from between their fingers as the box it in like a tiny sun.

At last they manage to contain it, feeling the fury of the truefire burn itself out in the tiny space between them. Cautiously, they open their hands, revealing a now diminished flame burning brightly. Catching one another's eye, they laugh timidly and turn to face their guests.
>>
No. 982618 ID: 07b0f1
File 160686939010.png - (148.88KB , 575x700 , 12-41.png )
982618

“Heheh, sorry about that!” Raithe quickly places the remaining truefire into an empty lantern. “I never expected it to get that, uh... strong.”

Slowly, the guests recover from the dazzling display and start to clap. With the vows said, the crowd shows their support, cheering congratulations for the newlyweds as more and more people join in.

Raithe turns to Miki, feeling bashful as the center of so much attention. “Uh... what- what happens now?”
>>
No. 982619 ID: e7848c

>>982618
You may kiss the bride.
>>
No. 982620 ID: b1b4f3

I believe the tradition is to kiss, throw the bouquet, then eat wedding cake.
>>
No. 982628 ID: 651ae0

Smooch! Smooch! SMOOCH!! Firekisses!
>>
No. 982652 ID: 19b6af

Miki, you now may kiss the groom. (After you take the lantern from Raithe and he sweeps you up into his arms.)
>>
No. 982666 ID: 933c00

>>982620
I thought you're supposed to kiss the cake, throw the bride and eat the bouquet.
>>
No. 982667 ID: 094652

... Wow. That burned so bright it seemed unhealthy.
I don't think any union orgy could hurt your marriage. So do that.
>>
No. 982685 ID: 07b0f1
File 160696300546.png - (178.28KB , 700x537 , 12-42.png )
982685

Somewhere in the crowd Gabe’s voice reaches him, “Kiss her you big, fiery dingus!”
>>
No. 982686 ID: 07b0f1
File 160696300947.png - (157.41KB , 500x700 , 12-43.png )
982686

The salamander blushes the color of magma and looks down at Miki, who takes his hand and stands on tiptoes for him. They come together for their first kiss as husband and wife. Its as welcome and familiar as a thousand kisses before it, and yet the beginning of something new and exciting together. Its a kiss sweet and chaste and a little awkward, as things tend to be when dozens of friends look on; full of tiny giggles and unspoken promises to one another.

As the perfect moment ends, husband and wife share a look, silently confiding with one another in amazement: did that just happen? They share a last giddy giggle before turning back to their friends and Miki shouts, “Okay, who wants cake?!”
>>
No. 982688 ID: 5950e9

>>982686
well of course near everyone wants cake, but the owner(s?) of a bakery will no doubt have plenty to spare
>>
No. 982689 ID: b1b4f3

>>982686
I want cake...
>>
No. 982690 ID: fa2754

>>982686
If this is going to be a multi-layered cake, we should save the largest base layer for flashing feathers. And that cake topper better be on point
>>
No. 982692 ID: 651ae0

Cheer. Not just for cake. But because they DID IT!

But also because cake.
>>
No. 982693 ID: 094652

... Wait.

Did you two just spend thousands of dollars on hosting this wedding and then give out an entire week's worth of pastries away for free? Businesses, successful or not, don't stay sane if their budgets are written on impulse!

I mean, free advertising, but most of the audience is just visiting.
>>
No. 982699 ID: f8fa51

It's not free cake if you pay your own business for it and treat it like the personal expense it is. After all, would they pay less if they paid some other business for it?

None of that really matters though. Yes! Everyone wants cake!
>>
No. 982701 ID: 8fab7a

Oooh, yes, cake. The perfect ending to a perfect wedding.
>>
No. 982758 ID: 07b0f1
File 160713348298.png - (309.39KB , 800x571 , 12-44.png )
982758

Miki and Raithe lead their guests down the stairs to the sender academy, where one of the courtyards has been set aside for the reception. Water flows from precisely cut channels in the stone, feeding a small garden. Vines and fig trees gnarl their way through the colonnade, their broad leaves rustling in the sea breeze and casting dappled shadows across the bemused guests.

At their approach, some of Cecil’s waitstaff begins laying out the spread: savory meats roasted and dripping with dark glazes, deep tureens of fragrant bisques with fresh baked bread to mop up every drop, lightly fried rolls filled with meat and veggies, glazed with sweet and spicy sauces.

The crowning jewels, of course, are the pastries. Baked in a frantic rush in the days leading up to the wedding, Miki’s own specialties overflow for the guests to enjoy. Towering stacks of cupcakes teeter over a rainbow of tarts and macaroons while brownies and cookies are haphazardly stacked on silver trays. Dwarfing them all is the cake: nearly a meter across at the base, with the uppermost layer baked and iced to look like their oven. Crowning the piece, are a pair of glass figurines molded in the shape of Miki and Raithe.

With the ceremony over, the guests are free to wander about, and talk to anyone they’d like.
>>
No. 982759 ID: cdabe3

CAKE BROWNIES COOKIES EAT SOME
>>
No. 982760 ID: b1b4f3

Gabe should flirt with Delilah, Casey and Kol should chat with Cecil.
>>
No. 982761 ID: e7848c

>>982758
Del would be cool to visit. Wonder what her truth was..
>>
No. 982762 ID: 3fa3e4

Time to meet some new people.
>>
No. 982763 ID: 710cd8

This is a Wedding, the immediate priority is to find the bar
>>
No. 982900 ID: 07b0f1
File 160731319403.png - (177.84KB , 700x531 , 12-45.png )
982900

“Ah! If you’ll give me just a minute guys...” Gabe excuses himself from his partners and sidles up to the drinks table next to Delilah.

“Hey, Del! Good to see you!” He taps her on the shoulder and the healer breaks into a smile.

“Gabe! Good to see you too! I like the outfit! Way better look than the suit.” She gives the skinny mouse a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

Behind her, the waiter pops open a bottle of champagne with a practiced hand and pours them two glasses without spilling a drop. They clink their drinks with a crystalline chime and share a sip.

“I know right?” Gabe sighs, “I’m thinking of opening a gate at the bottom of the sea or if n a volcano to dispose of that spiteful thing. You’re looking good! Love the dress!”

Delilah blushes under her curly bangs, “Thanks! I bought it just for this. Though, Fates, did you see Vivian is here? I didn’t know she knew Miki!”
>>
No. 982926 ID: b8df18

>>982900
It seems like this town has gotten a lot smaller lately hasn't it?
>>
No. 982961 ID: 07b0f1
File 160737721422.png - (157.23KB , 700x500 , 12-46.png )
982961

“I swear, this town just keeps getting smaller and smaller. They ran into each other a couple of weeks back or something while showing her date, Cauldera, around. Apparently she's known Caleb for years.” Gabe explains. "Looks like they really hit it off."

“Oooh, that makes sense. Is she a phoenix?” Delilah looks over at the pair, who’ve attracted a small crowd on their own. “They look amazing together. You know I still think back to that night and how amazing it was.” 

“Mmm, me too.” Gabe’s eyes go all dreamy as he sips his champagne. “I would love to do something like that again.”

“Heheh, I bet you would. I wouldn’t mind another night in her boudoir myself.”
>>
No. 982962 ID: fa2754

It's no boudoir, but Gabe's pocket space is shaping up nicely, isn't it?
>>
No. 982963 ID: b1b4f3

Maybe you two should hang out with them for a bit, find a good time to broach the subject of having an afterparty with them.
>>
No. 982964 ID: 3ed3c3

>>982961
"Why, Delilah! If I didn't know any better, I'd say you'd fancy another sexy party."
>>
No. 982965 ID: 07b0f1
File 160738141269.png - (126.21KB , 500x700 , 12-47.png )
982965

Gabe cocks his glass at her with a grin, “You know, I've been working on a spacial boudoir of my own. You want to, maybe, get together after the festivities? We could just have a night to ourselves."

“Only if you’re ready for a workout, skinny.” Gabe feels a large, warm hand on his posterior. “I’ve been a little pent up lately.” 
>>
No. 982966 ID: fa2754

>>982965
Now would be the time to ask the bartender if they have cucumber water. You know, to have on standby.
>>
No. 982992 ID: 3ed3c3

"Threaten me with a good time~"
>>
No. 983119 ID: 07b0f1
File 160747667550.png - (88.00KB , 700x450 , 12-48.png )
983119

Gabe smirks, trying not to let his bravado fail. “Oh no. I might have bitten off more than I can chew. Maybe I should call in backup? How about some kobolds? I’m sure the warren would love to see you again.”
“Oh no no,” Delilah places a finger on his nose to make a point. “You said ‘a night to ourselves’. That means just you, me, and aaaall the healing magic I can conjure up.” 
>>
No. 983120 ID: 07b0f1
File 160747668090.png - (140.21KB , 500x700 , 12-49.png )
983120

Gabe’s throat goes dry and knocks back his drink in a single gulp. In its brief passage over his pallet, the sparkling wine expresses a richness of flavor and depth that can only be experienced by those truly doomed. In a rush of sensation the sender’s tastebuds tell a whole history of the wine: from the first tender shoots of the grapevine pushing through the soil, to the soft hum of the vinter as he checks bottles in the cool of the cellar. Gabe manages a strangled squeak.
>>
No. 983121 ID: 07b0f1
File 160747668803.png - (139.51KB , 500x700 , 12-50.png )
983121

“See you tonight...” Delilah promises, her voice rumbling like a distant thunderstorm. She kisses her prey on the cheek and meanders off to say hi to Vivian. 
>>
No. 983124 ID: fa2754

Once again, Gabe's hips have an uncertain future.
Now Viv.. she's seen it all. How's today fair up against history?
>>
No. 983154 ID: 3ed3c3

>>983120
Holy shit. Shook that boy so hard he saw the wine's life flash before his eyes.
>>
No. 983156 ID: b1b4f3

I can't believe Gabe is fucking dead. Oh well, with Delilah's healing magic he'll pull through. Still, he might want to see if he can get some tools or equipment to help batter down Delilah's defenses, or increase his stamina.

I wonder what Cecil is up to?
>>
No. 983255 ID: 07b0f1
File 160756770729.png - (163.85KB , 700x500 , 12-51.png )
983255

“So you helped put all this together?” Casey asks, taking another bite of cake.

“Oh yes. Organizing things is my forte!” Mr Ochre smiles proudly. “Once they explained what kind of arraignment they needed, I knew just where to look!” The bowerbird casts a glance up at the towering statue of Augustine Moot and waves a hand in explanation, “The harbor used to use the platform by the statue for signal fires, which was perfect for the ceremony. Fortunately the area itself falls under the management of the Sender Academy, and I was able to convince them to allow us to borrow the area as well as the courtyard here.”

“Its lovely! I’ve been up to the library a lot recently but not this side of the campus.”

“Yeah I had no idea.” Says Kol, munching on a veggie roll. “What else have you been up to, Cecil?”

“Oh simply too much!” He beams, “I've been putting together my journals from travels with Flashing Feathers, as well as our exploration of the Highpeaks. I’m looking into getting them published in a series of periodicals. Now that I’m out... experiencing things, I want everyone to read about it!”
>>
No. 983256 ID: d4b70c

"Mister Ochre, I'd love to 'peer-review' all your hard work."
>>
No. 983258 ID: bb2f99

>>983255
Who's the caterer for the stuff Miki didn't make herself?
>>
No. 983295 ID: fa2754

Like socially acceptable exhibitionism
>>
No. 983331 ID: 8fab7a

You are intrigued and would like to subscribe.

How is Flashing Feathers doing? Couldn't he make it to this reception, or...?
>>
No. 983346 ID: 07b0f1
File 160765030633.png - (167.56KB , 700x500 , 12-52.png )
983346

Kol looks up from his sandwich, surprised. “Wait, people really want to read about all that stuff we did?”

“Naturally!” Cecil bubbles with enthusiasm as he recalls the adventure. “Exploring the hidden fortress of a vampire lord, discovering a lost culture of kobolds, standing at the very roof of the world? People are dying to hear about it!”

“Uh, how much detail are you planning on going into, Cecil?”

The bird’s throat bobs and he ruffles his feathers self consciously. “Er, well...”

“I mean, there’s definitely places that will publish that kind of stuff. If you’re interested.”

“Oh my, something to consider...” He fidgets with his fork for a moment before continuing, “Al-although if you like, I could provide you a copy of my journals. If-if you find it particularly, er... engaging I could look into finding a way to publish the full account.“ Cecil blushes deeply under his feathers at the thought.
>>
No. 983350 ID: e7848c

Can we take a moment to just appreciate how much Cecil has grown? Stepping forward from the recluse life.
>>
No. 983361 ID: a21cb7

>>983346
Does the rest of the expedition get a cut of the royalties?
>>
No. 983365 ID: b1b4f3

Yeah get a copy.
>>
No. 983386 ID: 028f23

>>983346
Perhaps it would be prudent to divide the volume into two editions. The "uncut" edition, so to speak, and a version that only obliquely or tastefully references the crew's various sexcapades.

You wouldn't want stuffy old academia to entirely discredit the use of your text in future learning simply because it was too ribald for their cobwebby old sensibilities. Nevertheless, your emotional and sexual openness has enabled you to overcome challenges peacefully that others may have resorted to force in order to overcome. Including that truth may well be integral to preserving the spirit of your adventures.
>>
No. 983415 ID: 07b0f1
File 160773665611.png - (115.85KB , 500x700 , 12-53.png )
983415

“Wow, yeah I’d love to read it! Although, you might want to split things up into two editions: one of them, er- abridged.” Kol gives the blushing bird an admiring glance, telling him, “You know its kind of amazing how you’ve... come out and experienced so much. When I first met you I never would have assumed you’d be capable.”

“I know right?” Cecil beams, “And I owe so much of it to you three. Without your intervention, I dread to think I would have whittled away my life in that ornate birdcage.”

“Well, we’re all happy for you. I hope Flashing Feathers has been adapting well to this new world.”

“Oh traveling with him has been just a delight. Everything about this era fascinates him, and he- Oh, speak of the deity!” The bird adjusts his spectacles and points to a glitter of scales in the sky. “We better make some room.”
>>
No. 983416 ID: b1b4f3

>>983415
Well look who's fashionably late!
>>
No. 983417 ID: e7848c

Signal the staff to hold down anything loose
>>
No. 983529 ID: 07b0f1
File 160790932795.png - (245.46KB , 500x700 , 12-54.png )
983529

A few moments later the elemental flaps into view. Flashing Feathers Joyous Blue of the Perfect Sky does a lazy circle of the courtyard, before skimming low over the guests and alighting next to his beloved.

Most beloved it is good to see you. How was the ceremony?” The coatl’s asks, his deep, sonorous voice echoing with strange inflections. He embraces the bird warmly.

“Absolutely splendid, my dear! I wish you could have been here but your help was invaluable. I hope it wasn’t too taxing?” Cecil blushes, realizing how much attention the sudden arrival had drawn.

“No, but I have done all I can,” Flashing Feathers states. “We should have a few more hours before the storm arrives.”

Cecil rubs his beak affectionately against his partner’s cheek in his version of a kiss. “More than enough time, my dear. Come, have some cake!”
>>
No. 983530 ID: 07b0f1
File 160790933491.png - (173.48KB , 700x500 , 12-55.png )
983530

Gabe finds his way back to Casey and Kol, still looking a little pale.

“How was Delilah?” Casey asks between bites on a macaroon.

“She bullied me!” Gabe squeaks.

“Good for her.” Casey remarks, finishing her cookie. “You know they still talk about her in the kobold village? If I remember right, the name they have for her translates to something like ‘insatiable titan’.”

“What, no sympathy then? What about you, Kol?”

“You’ll be fondly remembered.” Kol claps an amiable hand on the sender’s shoulder.

“Its for the best. Its how he always wanted to go...” Casey’s voice is a solemn epitaph.
>>
No. 983531 ID: e7848c

F

One should consider it lucky to have an end like this.
>>
No. 983533 ID: b1b4f3

Think of it like a challenge, Gabe. Don't you want to get good enough to satisfy her needs?
>>
No. 983534 ID: 36784c

>>983530
Oh come on! Casey, Kol, don’t talk like Gabe is gonna die! Not when you both know that Delilah will make sure that he doesn’t die, no matter how many times she crushes his pelvis!
>>
No. 983547 ID: 9fad0d

>>983530
Clearly the best tactic is to triple-team her with the three of you.

It'll make for good training.
>>
No. 983564 ID: a9af05

>>983547
We can't do that. Delilah said she only wants Gabe. The others are not invited.
>>
No. 983568 ID: 5950e9

>>983533
yeah... yeah!
Gabe you're thinking about this all wrong, embrace the horny!
Consider the crazy sexual misadventures that could be feasible with literally the most controlled environment ever and a trained healer with insane endurance involved.

More seriously though I'm sure you'll both have a wonderful night, if her healing gives you vitality too I'm sure you can work some magic of your own.
>>
No. 983725 ID: 07b0f1
File 160808632214.png - (215.83KB , 700x700 , 12-56.png )
983725

“Oh come on! I’m in peril of having my pelvis pulverized here!” Gabe sags as he accepts his fate.

Kol plants a little kiss on his head and chuckles. “I’m sure you’ll be fine. Del’s a little intense but she’s not gonna murder you. Besides, I’ve seen you satisfy her before; you already know how she likes it.” The medium thinks about it for a moment before acknowledging, “You’re actually... really good at figuring out what people want, you know that?”

“You think so?” Gabe brightens up a bit.

Casey sighs a little begrudgingly and admits, “Yeah, you are always very eager to please. Its one of the reasons we love you.” She gives him a quick, affectionate peck on the cheek.

“Aw, you guys...” Gabe bubbles happily from within.

“And Delilah knows what she’s doing. She’s a healer after all. I think they take a vow to do no harm or something like that. So... you know, just have fun?” Casey scans the crowd, looking for any other guests they might want to say hello to.
>>
No. 983726 ID: e7848c

>>983725
It would be interesting to see if three horns had ventured out to see more of the surface world. Not betting on it though. What's Caleb up to?
>>
No. 983785 ID: 9fad0d

>>983725
Don't think Casey has had a chance to have some fun lewd antics of some kind with Caleb yet...
>>
No. 983811 ID: 07b0f1
File 160825651505.png - (175.07KB , 700x556 , 12-57.png )
983811

“Oh, hang on. I wanted to go say hi to Caleb.” Kol excuses himself, seeking out the bulky, kimono clad shape in the crowd.

As he approaches, he hears the sound of Miki’s dad chatting away, “Course this was years ago, back before we had Miki. A friend of mine had a sloop that we’d take out on the bay and go fishing in. Mostly just a chance to catch up and enjoy some drinks.”

“O’course, yeah.”

“Except for one weekend, we had our lines out and I feel a tug. I set the hook and instantly- “ his hands clap for dramatic effect, “I was in for the ride of my life. Should’a just cut the spited thing free, but I was younger and panicked and full of pride. It took all three of us just to hang on to the thing! Well a fat lot of good it did; whatever it was took one wild turn and pulled me right out of the spited boat!”

Claude sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. “I managed to climb aboard but... the thing is: our fur is so fine that if it gets wet, I mean really wet, its basically ruined. Gets all moldy and foul, so...I had to shave it all off!”

Caleb’s laugh booms out over the crowd, “You mean-?”

“Oh yeah!” Claude shakes his head and moans, “Head to toe, naked and hairless as a newborn. Took me months to grow a new coat, my hair never was the same again, too. Della never let me live it down. Even after Miki was born she’d bring out a photoplate she had made just to show her and say ‘here’s the time Daddy got alllll wet!’”

Caleb notices Kol politely standing off to the side and gives him a wave. “Hey there, Kol! Just trading fishing stories with Miki’s dad here. Care to join us?”
>>
No. 983814 ID: bb2f99

>>983811
Do you think intimacy with a fire is thorough enough drying to stop mold from growing?
>>
No. 983845 ID: 60e755

>>983811
Don't think you have much in the way of fishing stories do you, Kol?
>>
No. 983877 ID: 07b0f1
File 160834611485.png - (153.30KB , 700x500 , 12-58.png )
983877

“Can’t say I have any fishing stories, but sure.”

“Don’t matter. Its the story that counts. Among the fey, its all about the performance.” Caleb nods sagely.

“Really?” Claude leans forward full of interest. “Is this one of those rules the fey follow?”

“Not really a rule.” The selkie explains, “More like a belief. Its like... stories change things. You can make something more true, or change someones mind, or takes something that never happened and make it real. Its kinda like magic. Magic is just a way of changing things, right? Most fey believe that stories and magic come from the same place.”

“Huh, I never thought of it that way.” Adjusts his glasses thoughtfully and rocks back on his heels full of contemplation.

“Personally I like fishing stories the best. A good fishing story is like a river: Its always changing but still the same river.”
>>
No. 983878 ID: 07b0f1
File 160834612385.png - (144.42KB , 500x700 , 12-59.png )
983878

“So that’s why, take for instance, Vivian’s so dedicated to a performance?” Kol asks.

“What can I say?” Caleb shrugs, “She dedicates everything to her art. Even among the fey, she’s renowned for for it.”

“I saw that she’s here!” Claude mutters in shocked amazement. “I had no idea our Miki knew *the* Vivian. I think Della and I were going to go say hello. One of our first dates was to one of her performances. It took me ages to save up enough for tickets, but I really wanted to impress Della.”
>>
No. 983881 ID: 60e755

>>983878
That sounds like a story. How you two met and started a family.
>>
No. 983883 ID: a0dfd2

>>983878

Well. Now you've GOT to tell us how the rest of it goes, Claude.
>>
No. 984188 ID: 07b0f1
File 160868961138.png - (163.91KB , 700x443 , 12-60.png )
984188

“Oh, you have to tell us about that.” Kol insists.

“I-I’m not sure what all to tell.” Miki’s dad mutters. “We were both students at the time and I was studying to work on auto-carriages. A friend of mine introduced us, thinking that because we were chinchillas ... you know, we’d get along together.”

Caleb chuckles, “How’d that go?”

“Dreadfully.” Claude laughs, shaking his head. “I tried taking her out for a ride in my carriage and she was terrified. I’d... kind of... geared it up a step or two so it was a hair bit faster than she was used to.”

“How fast are we talking?”

“I’ll put it this way: I did a test lap with it while my instructor timed me. None of us knew he was wearing a hairpiece. At least, not until the wind whipped it off when I drove by. Of course, I feel for the guy now.” The chinchilla reaches up to run his fingers through the only thinning part of his otherwise fluffy coat.
>>
No. 984189 ID: 07b0f1
File 160868961785.png - (195.20KB , 700x572 , 12-61.png )
984189

Kol and Caleb nod approvingly at the suitably fast vehicle. “So you decided to take her out to the opera instead?” Kol asks.

“Right, yeah. I figured, ‘hey I can be cultured and classy too.’ I’d never been to the opera, and knew next to nothing about it. It was kind of a shot in the dark. I knew Della was studying music theory, and this was music.”

Kol shoots a wry look back at Gabe and comments, “You don’t say.”

“Della seemed very keen when I mentioned it, but I still needed to get tickets. I didn’t realize they were going to be so expensive! And all the general seating had sold out: all they had left were box seats!” Claude sighs, “I had to pool everything I had and borrow some from my friends to buy them. I ended up working as a driver for hire for weeks to make it back.”

“But you got them, right? How was it?”

Claude rolls his head back in amazement. “Amazing! No: life-changing! Della and I had the most incredible time. I became obsessed, even getting an early pressed recording player just to relive that performance over again. Every night while I was driving people around, I’d be mentally humming along as Vivian sang in my head.”

“And of course, Della and I now had something in common.” Claude explains, “She ended up teaching me a lot more about the history behind the productions and opera in general, opening my ears to all sorts of new music and stories. And I took her on carriage rides: she had much more fun now that I used to ferrying passengers at a more relaxed pace. And from there? Things just... happened.”
>>
No. 984191 ID: 3c4fd8

So he's a mechanic eh? Do engines run on gasoline or magic?
>>
No. 984196 ID: fa2754

And Moot Point was all the better with the best baker in town. Caleb, have you tried some of the spread? Not to question the fisherman's diet..
>>
No. 984227 ID: 07b0f1
File 160877625773.png - (140.31KB , 700x500 , 12-62.png )
984227

“You should go meet her then!” Kol looks over at the kitsune as she laughs at a private joke with Delilah.

The chinchilla squares his shoulders. “I know, I’m just working up my courage.”

Caleb pats him on the shoulder, which sags under the weight. “Tell her I said hi. That ought to break the ice a bit.”

“Do you think so? Alright, wish me luck.” Miki’s dad says a silent prayer to Minerva and sets off to go meet Vivian.
>>
No. 984229 ID: 07b0f1
File 160877630440.png - (145.81KB , 700x500 , 12-63.png )
984229

“Nice fella. Explains a lot about Miki too.” Caleb remarks.

“I know right? She has her parents fearless enthusiasm. Although you should have seen their faces when we told them about having to help find your skin.”

The selkie nods, “Ohhhh, that's what that was all about. It was nice to say hi, but that was just... weirdly intense.”

Kol shrugs, “Yeah, sorry about that. Just an awkward wedding moment. Speaking of: you look like you’re having fun. How’s it going?”

“Good, yeah. The foods amazing. I don’t know who Cecil got to do the catering but you might have to roll me back into the ocean when we’re done.” Caleb chuckles as he fills another plate.

Kol laughs and pats a silk sleeved arm, “You’re looking good. Is that your old kimono?” Powerful muscles shift under the fine fabric.

“Yeahhhh.” Caleb smiles back at the mouse. “I had to get it repaired, but... well, I don’t have any other formal-wear.”

“You doing okay? I imagine it brings back... memories.”

The selkie takes a long breath through his nose, the kind that would let him dive a casual kilometer or two into the sea. He lets it out and visibly relaxes. “Yeah... weddings in particular are gonna do that. But I’m...okay. Better than I thought I’d be. It helps that you’re here. And Miki. She helped us figure things out with Adrian and... its hard to be sad around her, you know?”
>>
No. 984238 ID: e7848c

>>984229 She really does have that effect. Her happiness is kind of infectious, really.
>>
No. 984301 ID: 651ae0

You're among friends, Caleb. Pretty much everyone's going to treat each other right here. This has to be one of the most drama-free weddings ever, and that's awesome.
>>
No. 984303 ID: 07b0f1
File 160895901567.png - (180.98KB , 572x700 , 12-64.png )
984303

“She really does have that effect. Miki’s happiness is kind of infectious that way.” Kol admits.

Caleb munches on a pettifor, the tiny cake dwarfed as its lowered into his maw. “I can tell, just look at how many people are here. She’s one of those people that touches a lot of lives. Oh, yeah-“ the selkie pauses to lick the icing off his claws, “speaking of Miki: her dad mentioned that she wanted to ask you three about something when you had the chance. No idea what.”
>>
No. 984304 ID: fa2754

>>984303
Oh, by name.
We haven't crashed anything yet..

Kol, promise Caleb we'll catch up to him again. Let's gather the others.
>>
No. 984305 ID: b1b4f3

Yeah maybe in a minute, Kol only just got Caleb alone.
>>
No. 984320 ID: 07b0f1
File 160904146408.png - (97.64KB , 700x392 , 12-65.png )
984320

“Thanks for telling me. We’ll have to go see what’s up once I meet up with Gabe and Casey again.” Kol nods and gives him another pat on the sleeve. “But I’m in no rush. I’m sure Miki and Raithe have plenty of people to catch up with first.”

“Mmm, yeah. Still kind of amazing how many guests are here.” Caleb does a slow scan of the crowd. “When I got married, it was just me and Adrian and a couple of our friends.”
>>
No. 984321 ID: e7848c

>>984320
Is it presumptuous to say that the first few new friends he made have been positive in his life?
>>
No. 984322 ID: b1b4f3

Anyone we know?
>>
No. 984366 ID: 5b0071

>>984320
"Miki had a lot more chances to connect with people in her line of work."
>>
No. 984427 ID: 651ae0

Being out on the sea a lot, I'd imagine you'd have a lot of time to spend with one person, but not so much making a lot of other friends too...
>>
No. 984482 ID: 07b0f1
File 160929790188.png - (179.15KB , 700x500 , 12-66.png )
984482

“Yeah, Miki gets to meet a lot of people in her line of work. I can’t imagine you get to meet a lot of people on the high sea.”

“True,” Caleb acknowledges, “but we made for a pretty close knit bunch.”

“Oh yeah? What was it like?” Kol asks, “If you don’t mind talking about it.”

“It was nice. Very simple. Met with our mates at the beach and set up a bonfire. Not a magical one, mind you. Just piled up some driftwood, cooked some fish and passed some drinks around.“
>>
No. 984483 ID: 07b0f1
File 160929791831.png - (129.67KB , 700x505 , 12-67.png )
984483

“Then when it started to get dark, Adrian and I stood at the shoreline and said our vows to the sea.” Caleb chuckles, a deep bass sound that Kol felt as much as heard. “Adrian said it felt kind’s silly shouting into the waves like that, but the sea listens. They say it remembers everything that’s ever happened to it.”

“After that, we just kinda stood at the shore and watched the sun set for a while. Then when it got cold we headed back to the Sea Scar and... well... we had our first night together.”
>>
No. 984492 ID: fa2754

I mean, a beach bonfire sounds like a nice wind down after this.. if Caleb is up for it.
>>
No. 984493 ID: b1b4f3

The sea remembers everything, huh? Any way of getting it to tell its secrets?
>>
No. 984515 ID: a05f8d

Wonderful guy, that Adrian, that's for sure. Think the sea looked small talk about what you're feeling and how your lives are doing?
>>
No. 984537 ID: 07b0f1
File 160938238049.png - (166.21KB , 500x700 , 12-68.png )
984537

Kol closes his eyes, imagining the scene, “Ooh, a beach bonfire sounds like a nice wind down. Would you be interested in getting together for one after this?”

“Yeah, alright.” Caleb grins and asks, “Your partners won’t mind?”

“It sounds like Gabe’s already made plans, actually. I don’t know about Casey though.” Kol peeks over his shoulder at his partners as the chat over drinks.

“Well, if she’s not doing anything, you could invite her too.” Caleb scratches his chin. His brows knit as he thinks, “I did say I wanted to get to know your partners better, and I wouldn’t want her to feel left out. I’m... still kinda rusty about all this...” His hand waves awkwardly in a circle, “dating stuff.”
>>
No. 984541 ID: fa2754

It's okay if you go at your own pace. Whether you dip your toe in or dive deep down, we'll swim with you.
>>
No. 984543 ID: b1b4f3

>>984537
Sounds good.
>>
No. 984564 ID: 9fad0d

>>984537
Yeah definitely invite Casey along for the antics.
>>
No. 984594 ID: 07b0f1
File 160946877388.png - (164.27KB , 700x500 , 12-69.png )
984594

“You’re doing fine, Caleb.” Kol gives the big fae a hug. “We’re here with you and we’ll take things as fast or slow as you feel comfortable with. I’ll go see what Casey thinks, but I’m sure she’d love to hang out.”

The mouse tilts his head over his shoulder and his dreads bobbing in front of his face, “Give me a minute, I’ll go check with her, okay?” He waves a brief excusal and sets off through the crowd.

Casey and Gabe raise their glasses as their partner returns. “How was Caleb?” Casey inquires.

“Pretty good. Happier than I’ve seen him in a while.” Kol admits. “We, uh, talked a bit about his wedding and ended up making plans to go hang out on the beach after this.”

“Oh nice!” Casey beams, “Sounds fun!”

“Actually, Caleb asked whether you guys wanted to tag along.” Kol continues, “I know you’ve got plans with Del: right Gabe?”

The sender takes a determined breath, “Yeah, sounds like it.” He squares his skinny shoulders, having accepted his fate.

“Casey. If you’re not doing anything, would you want to join us?”
>>
No. 984595 ID: b1b4f3

>>984594
Sure, just gotta... see what time Vivian wants to read poetry.
>>
No. 984600 ID: fa2754

Poetry date doesn't have a timeframe yet, I hope!
>>
No. 984622 ID: 07b0f1
File 160955374215.png - (159.08KB , 596x700 , 12-70.png )
984622

The binder blinks back surprise and rallies herself. “Me? Are you sure? I don’t want to get in the way of anything.“

“I don’t think thats a problem. Caleb specifically offered.” Kol shrugs and smiles. “Seems like he’s trying to open up more and he did say he wanted to get to know you guys better. Its okay if you don’t want to though.”

“No, no. Sounds fun!” Casey brightens up, taking a sip of champagne. “I’d love to come hang out. That stuff you were telling me about him growing up was really fascinating. I’d love to get to talk to him more.”

“Heheh, aw sounds fun, you guys.” Gabe winks and tilts his glass rakishly. “Hope you guys have a nice night.”

“Oh yeah.” Kol taps his cheek as memory strikes him. “Caleb said that apparently Miki wanted to ask us about something. I don’t know if you guys wanted to do that now, or catch up with her later or what?”
>>
No. 984624 ID: b1b4f3

May as well do that now. Kol can give Caleb the confirmation and then catch up.
>>
No. 984628 ID: f8fa51

Now's a good a time as any.
>>
No. 984629 ID: 36784c

>>984622
Go tell Caleb that Casey said yes. While you’re there, check to see if Caleb needs to be rolled back into the ocean.

Then come see what Miki needs from all of you.
>>
No. 984645 ID: 651ae0

Yeah, go chat! You can hang out after that, and probably make plans with her for other things too!
>>
No. 984699 ID: 07b0f1
File 160965047799.png - (177.93KB , 700x700 , 12-71.png )
984699

“Yeah sure, lets go see what she has to say!” Casey puts her drink aside and cranes her neck, spotting the fire elemental in the crowd.

“Let me go tell Caleb real quick. Okay?” Kol scurries off, finding the sailor and assuring him that he’d be right back.

Reunited, the spirit guides navigate their way through the crowd to congratulate the bride and groom. They find Miki sitting at a bench while Raithe floats nearby, accepting good wishes from guests and looking worn out but happy.

“Congratulations you two!” Casey shouts, giving Miki a hug. “What a lovely ceremony!”

“Thank you, guys!” Miki beams, “I’m so glad you could make it! I know you all have been busy!”

“You kidding? Wouldn’t miss it for the world! Not gonna lie, though...” Gabe remarks, taking a bite of cake, “I thought we’d screwed up when the fire went out. Was worried my truth donked the whole thing up.”

Raithe chuckles, “That was actually a pretty good sized flame considering the crowd we had. It takes a lot of work just to make a spark of truthfire.” Beside him, the lantern blazes brightly on a bench.

“So what now?” Casey asks, “Are you two going on honeymoon?”

“Maybe, but not right away. All the work from the wedding really took it out of us.” Miki suddenly looks anxious, turning to her husband for comfort and taking his hand. “Um... but there’s something I wanted to ask you all about, if its okay...”
>>
No. 984701 ID: f8fa51

>>984699
Well, we won't know until we hear it, but given it's you I can't imagine we'll refuse. Go ahead and ask.
>>
No. 984702 ID: e7848c

What can we do for the newlyweds? Hope it's not another oven issue..
>>
No. 984711 ID: 094652

"Depends. Is this about sex, babies, or delivering cake?"
>>
No. 984719 ID: 651ae0

Miki is forever allowed to ask them about things.
>>
No. 984736 ID: dbd72b

>>984719
this.
>>
No. 984893 ID: 07b0f1
File 160981094786.png - (211.71KB , 700x700 , 12-72.png )
984893

“Its fine.” Kol nods. “Your dad mentioned that you wanted to.”

Momentary panic grips the bride, “He did!? Ughhhh, dad! Did he say what it was about?”

“Nah. He and Caleb were talking and it slipped out.” Kol assures her, “So, what did you want to ask? Got oven problems again?”

“Well, not exactly...” Miki pauses to piece together her feelings before continuing, “Raithe and I have been talking about, well, starting a family. But as you can probably guess... we’re not able to do it on our own. That’s why it would mean a lot to us to have your help...”
>>
No. 984894 ID: 07b0f1
File 160981095421.png - (162.68KB , 700x500 , 12-73.png )
984894

She gives a little, bashful smile to the group, “Specifically you, Casey.”
>>
No. 984895 ID: cdabe3

I think Casey would be honored to be a mother for their child :D
>>
No. 984900 ID: b1b4f3

Wait, IS it a surrogate mother situation?
How would it work, exactly?
>>
No. 984901 ID: 640f71

Why, of course, Casey's research skills would be best for finding methods for magical conception between you two!... or did you mean something else? Humour. Well, in all seriousness, you three do have a very perilous mission potentially coming up, and I'm sure the newlyweds aren't in a super huge rush after literally only just getting married, so you have time to think and talk about it among yourselves. I have actually been curious if there were the beginnings of any plans between the three already.
>>
No. 984912 ID: bb78f2

You get a Dog or Cat together first? It's a very different thing but there's SOME form of prep there and figuring out how to take care of a dependent life.

If there's NOT magic involved in this process, donating one of Casey's eggs is one of the easier decisions if possible, now CARRYING the child for 9 months, well now that's a BIG ask.

We're talking about at least a month of contemplating here to be sure.
>>
No. 984922 ID: 651ae0

Oh wow, really?

This is your decision, Casey, but you'll need to figure out how to balance it with sender things and life things. Though, I mean, recent events aside I'm sure the senders give maternity leave.

Still, if you're willing, hey, they'd probably be super appreciative!
>>
No. 984940 ID: f8fa51

This is going to be a big change to your life Casey, but it's also a huge honour. You definitely shouldn't decide right now. Spend some time thinking about it, maybe a few days? But not too long.
>>
No. 984952 ID: fa2754

Whoa.

I mean, it's definitely a serious conversation for sure. Honored they'd considered you. Details can be discussed when it's convenient. Like now, even. Or when you come back from this mission.
>>
No. 985047 ID: 07b0f1
File 160990167749.png - (126.78KB , 700x500 , 12-74.png )
985047

“Me?” Casey blinks as the gears mesh in her head before the message gets through. “You want- O- oh! I- I don’t know what to say! I’m so honored!” She hesitates, biting her lip as worry crosses her mind. “Oh Fates, but... we have to go to the etherial plane. What if something happens? Or-“

Miki holds her hands up to calm her down and reassures her, “Slow down! Its okay! We don’t need an answer right away. For a start, Raithe and I want to save up for another fire ward first. Also there’s a lot of stuff we would need to figure out and talk about. Things we haven’t even thought of yet. We’re in no hurry.”

“We want to have you all on board too.” Miki continues, “You three... we wouldn’t have each other if you hadn’t been there for us. We want all of you to be a part of this, right Raithe?”

“Yeah... See, I’m going to be around for... a lot longer than, well, anyone here.” The elemental puts it bluntly, “In a way, this means Miki and I could be together even longer.” He chuckles nervously, “It’s a big ask, I know, but it would mean a lot to us.”

Casey nods back as her heart flutters at a thousand miles a minute. “I’m... I’m really excited to tell the truth. Its something I’d really love to be a part of if I can! Part of me just wants to leap at this chance, but I know I need to think about it first...but tentatively I’m going to say... Yes.”

Miki takes Casey’s hand and smiles up at her, “No matter what happens, thank you. All of you. You can’t imagine how happy you’ve made both of us. We love you all so, so much.” She brushes away a tear and hugs all three of mice in turn. Its like being hugged by a very warm, very fluffy cloud.

“What do you guys think? Are you sure you’re okay with this?” Casey asks her partners.
>>
No. 985048 ID: cdabe3

Yes!
>>
No. 985070 ID: e7848c

This is a once-in-a-lifetime thing. Most definitely something that's going to change lives forever. To be involved and a part of this new life it would be nothing short of making history. And that's pretty neat.

Gabe are you crying
>>
No. 985077 ID: c09f5e

(Scene of absolute panic, overthinking, and scrambling)
>>
No. 985080 ID: bb78f2

Gabe and Kol kind of need to look each other in the eye and bluntly ask,
"How does this work?"
>>
No. 985083 ID: b1b4f3

Gabe is probably thinking about what sex with a pregnant Casey would be like.
Kol is probably going to be the reasonable one and suggest everyone be there for the conception.
Also that any mobility issues later on could be nicely compensated for with her flight tattoo, though she wouldn't be able to take on any dangerous missions.
>>
No. 985089 ID: 651ae0

Yes??? Absolutely?? Kind of hilarious that with two boys and Casey someone <i>else</i> is going to end up knocking her up though, feel free to make jokes about this.

Honestly though with how snuggly you guys are I can imagine them enjoying the heck out of spoiling her rotten while she's pregnant and helping out.
>>
No. 985094 ID: 8fab7a

>sure you're okay with this?
For some of Miki's finest baked goods? For friendship? For a family that's going to be quite the sight to behold? For the sheer joy of it?

Of course.

What can you say? You're easy to please.
>>
No. 985108 ID: ed445d

We're *absolutely* ok with it - gently poke her in the stomach and say it'll be nice to work out some new moves when this starts getting bigger.

But seriously, this is great and we're really happy for you.
>>
No. 985131 ID: 07b0f1
File 160999082967.png - (182.14KB , 700x637 , 12-75.png )
985131

“Are you kidding? Sounds amazing!” Gabe beams. “I get to be like... like a cool uncle or something!”

“Nah you’re the goofy uncle. I’m more of the cool uncle.” Kol says, laughing and clapping a hand on Gabe’s shoulder.

The sender wobbles his head indecisively before settling, “I could live with that, I guess.”

Kol chuckles, “But seriously, we’re honored to help however we can, Miki. We’re here to support you all the way.”

“For sure.” Gabe blinks back tears as he grins, “Believe me, I’ll gate you anywhere you need to go. I’ll get all the snacks you need. Whatever you want.”

The binder giggles, “Gabe, you kind of already do that.”

“Yeah,” Gab concedes, “But more so! Oh! I should talk to Del. See if she knows anything about delivering babies.”
>>
No. 985142 ID: fa2754

>>985131
Definitely give her context first. Or she might get the wrong message. Which might spare your hips actually..
>>
No. 985195 ID: 36784c

>>985131
Wait a minute Gabe. Before you go talk to Del, you should ask Miki and Raithe if it’s ok for you to talk to Del about this. Both of them asked for the three of you to talk about this privately because they might not be ready to tell anyone else yet.
>>
No. 985220 ID: 07b0f1
File 161007567672.png - (190.98KB , 700x700 , 12-76.png )
985220

"hey, let's hold off on mentioning this to anyone for now, Gabe." Kol suggests. "We should wait until-"

Behind them, there’s a murmur from the crowd as a pair of figures approach. The guests part around the resplendent visions of Vivian and Cauldera.

The phoenix steps up, embracing Raithe as they swap kisses on each other’s cheeks. “Congrats, you two! We’re so proud of you! And that truefire! Oh, I had chills!” The living flame pauses to reflect on the absurdity of that statement and corrects herself, “or at least, metaphorical chills.”
>>
No. 985221 ID: 07b0f1
File 161007573629.png - (134.96KB , 500x700 , 12-77.png )
985221

“Absolutely! I feel honored to have been here for your union.” Vivian laces her fingers together in front of her. “I know you’ll have many happy years together. And in celebration of your happiness, I thought I’d offer you a gift.”
>>
No. 985222 ID: cdabe3

Oh gosh a gift from a fae like her, try not to blush and stammer too much! This is a wonderful honor~
>>
No. 985223 ID: fa2754

Yooo.. maybe a fireward?
>>
No. 985229 ID: 36784c

>>985221
Accept the gift and try not to faint at the fact that a famous person is giving you a gift at your wedding.
>>
No. 985244 ID: 651ae0

She really is a lovely person, hopefully she had a great time. It certainly looks like she did!

Hey, wedding presents are totally appropriate.
>>
No. 985246 ID: 8fab7a

>>985223
Definitely a fireward.
>>
No. 985261 ID: b1b4f3

Miki already HAS a fireward.
>>
No. 985279 ID: 36784c

>>985261
Thats true. However, Miki did say that she and Raithe were going to save up for another one so that they can give it to Casey when she's ready to be a surrogate mother for them.

So if the gift is another fire ward, then that'll save them some money!
>>
No. 985283 ID: 07b0f1
File 161016083305.png - (137.18KB , 500x700 , 12-78.png )
985283

The kitsune opens the slim, black case, revealing the object inside.

“Please, Miss Vivian, you don’t have t-“ Miki’s sentence ends with a disbelieving intake of breath as she sees what’s inside.
>>
No. 985284 ID: 07b0f1
File 161016084274.png - (149.19KB , 500x700 , 12-79.png )
985284

Nestled on a bed of velvet is a brooch of solid gold, wrapped around a cut gem the color of fire.

“I hope you don’t mind but its a re-gift.” Vivian smiles, pushing the precious fire ward into Miki’s hands. “I believe this one was given to me by a prince who he traveled all the way from the cloud meadows to hear me sing and profess his love.” She sighs, “Sweet boy, but very traditional. It never would have worked out.”

The baker reels as she searches for words. Finally finding her voice again, she fumbles, protesting, “I-I- we can’t possibly-! Its too much! Vivian!”

“Now, now. Don’t go turning down a gift from a fey.” She chides gently, “It’ll be much more useful to you than it ever has been for me. Though, perhaps your husband can shape the clutch into something a bit safer for tiny hands.”
>>
No. 985285 ID: cdabe3

Holy shit
>>
No. 985286 ID: 8fab7a

Hah! Knew it.

Graciously accept already. And start making plans.
>>
No. 985287 ID: e7848c

Oh she already knows.

She's good.
>>
No. 985288 ID: 36784c

>>985284
Thank her. Ask her for permission to give her a hug.
>>
No. 985293 ID: 651ae0

You really definitely should not refuse a gift from the fey.
>>
No. 985366 ID: 07b0f1
File 161033855984.png - (122.65KB , 442x700 , 12-80.png )
985366

The couple looks to one another for a second before turning back to the kitsune. Holding the gift to her chest, Miki blinks back tears and asks, “H-how did you know?”

“We were talking about the conversation you and Raithe had in the cafe.” Cauldera explains, “It didn’t take much for Viv to guess what would come next.”
>>
No. 985367 ID: 07b0f1
File 161033856440.png - (110.56KB , 700x500 , 12-81.png )
985367

Vivian stoops to bring her self eye to eye with the baker. “You deserve to be happy together, and to seek that happiness without having to worry about the future. Never forget that.”
>>
No. 985368 ID: 07b0f1
File 161033856962.png - (125.07KB , 700x500 , 12-82.png )
985368

Miki lunges forward, pulling the singer into the tightest hug she can manage. With tears flowing freely through her dense fur, she manages in a shaky voice to say, “T-thank you.”

“All I’m doing is helping things along. You would have managed this yourself with the help of your friends.” The kitsune pats her on the back sweetly.
>>
No. 985369 ID: e7848c

To anyone nearby: cheer

The future is looking good
>>
No. 985370 ID: cdabe3

>>985369
this
>>
No. 985375 ID: b1b4f3

>>985368
You will treasure it.
>>
No. 985409 ID: 094652

Life is for the living, and you're living in the heat of truth. Wealth will have a hard time corrupting you, just be as careful as you have been while baking.

Also your actions got Vivian a new girlfriend so yeah
>>
No. 985545 ID: 07b0f1
File 161050635063.png - (153.14KB , 606x700 , 12-83.png )
985545

She stands and embraces Raithe. The salamander carefully hugs her back, trying not to singe any of her dress that might not be protected by her fire ward. “Thank you... I- I don’t know what to say, but thank you.”

Vivian’s touch is soft, caressing between his wings. “Take care of her.” She tells him, “Treasure every moment you have together. If you ever need help, come find me. Okay?”

As the embrace ends, Rathe nods to her. “I will. Thank you again.”
>>
No. 985546 ID: 07b0f1
File 161050636429.png - (125.90KB , 700x535 , 12-84.png )
985546

Cauldera steps up, kissing the dazed groom on the cheek and telling him, “You’ll do her proud, Raithe.”
>>
No. 985547 ID: 07b0f1
File 161050637849.png - (133.77KB , 573x700 , 12-85.png )
985547

“I- I need a minute.” Miki wipes her eyes and reaches for her husband, “Its all so much!

“Congrats, you two! How about a toast?” Kol flags down a waiter carrying drinks and helps pass them around.
>>
No. 985555 ID: 041c52

So they don’t need Casey help anymore?
>>
No. 985561 ID: b1b4f3

>>985555
Oh they do, now they just have a fire ward for the kid. And presumably Casey during the impregnation.

>>985547
To Miki and Raithe, a bun and her oven!
>>
No. 985566 ID: 651ae0

>>985561
I think it's hard to beat this
>>
No. 985568 ID: fa2754

>>985561
Let's not announce or imply any buns in ovens just yet..
>>
No. 985570 ID: b1b4f3

Hmm we could go with something like "To the newlyweds, may you make many happy memories together, and produce many lovely pastries."
>>
No. 985675 ID: 07b0f1
File 161067997582.png - (111.12KB , 700x346 , 12-86.png )
985675

As the party starts to wind down, they raise their glasses and Kol announces, “To Miki and Raithe: a bun and her oven!” They knock back their drinks, savoring the happy, bubbly glow among friends and think about the future and all its promise.
>>
No. 985676 ID: 07b0f1
File 161067998601.png - (143.19KB , 700x500 , 12-87.png )
985676

Last chats are had among the crowd, with many congratulations and cheers for the newlyweds. As much as they wished it could last forever, the soap bubble of a perfect moment fades as everyone has to go back to their lives. Miki and Raithe watch the guests go one by one, quietly cementing the memory of their union into one they’ll cherish together.

As the sun starts to fade, Gabe clears a space and helps send the last few stragglers home safely. “Okay, last call! Who needs a ride?”
>>
No. 985677 ID: 07b0f1
File 161068000258.png - (163.06KB , 700x500 , 12-88.png )
985677

“I’ve got us covered, thank you.” Vivian tosses up her curtained gateway and ushers Cauldera into the warmth of her personal dimension. “Come see us some time, dear.”
>>
No. 985678 ID: 07b0f1
File 161068001304.png - (107.17KB , 502x700 , 12-89.png )
985678

“I’m going to assist cleaning up here.” Cecil quips, “Flashing Feathers will be taking me home.”
>>
No. 985679 ID: 07b0f1
File 161068002921.png - (130.28KB , 700x415 , 12-90.png )
985679

“Caleb, Casey and I could use a gate down to the beach. You know where his is boat anchored?” Kol asks.

“Sure thing, I got you guys!” Gabe weaves his spell, opening a gate down to the coastline. “Have a nice night!”

“You too! Hang in there, Gabe!” Kol waves as they shuffle through.
>>
No. 985680 ID: 07b0f1
File 161068003924.png - (97.86KB , 500x700 , 12-91.png )
985680

“Whas’sat mean?” Gabe blinks in confusion. A heavy hand lands on his shoulder and his ears droop. “Oh, right.”
>>
No. 985683 ID: fa2754

You best be hoping for them healing waters, Gabe. You gonna be needing it.
>>
No. 985688 ID: b1b4f3

>>985680
*menacing*
>>
No. 985689 ID: 3ed3c3

>>985680
I can't believe Gabe is fucking dead.
>>
No. 985740 ID: a3545b

>>985689
*fucked dead
>>
No. 985750 ID: 07b0f1
File 161076953392.png - (120.68KB , 500x700 , 12-92.png )
985750

Forget about me, cutie?” Delilah grins devilishly.

The mouse squeaks a nervous chuckle and insists, “What? Me? Never!”

Del barks out a laugh and slaps him on the back good naturedly, “You should have seen your face! Come on, Gabe. You really think I was gonna screw you into jelly? And wear out my favorite plaything?” She pulls him close, into a chummy side hug. “Come on, I wanna see this pocket space you’ve been working on.”

Gabe relaxes a bit and opens his personal gate. “Lichfire, you gotta stop messing with me like that, Del.” He turns, waving his goodbyes to the happy couple. “Take care, you two! Thanks and congrats!”
>>
No. 985751 ID: 07b0f1
File 161076954603.png - (137.87KB , 700x500 , 12-93.png )
985751

Miki and Raithe wave back as the glowing portal irises away with a clap of thunder.

“Wow...” Miki breathes half to herself, “I can’t believe that all happened.”

“I know, right?” Raithe agrees. “It was all so unreal...”

Miki rests her head against his side. There’s a sizzle as her veil starts to singe but she’s too tired to care. “I’m so glad we got to do this, Raithe.”

“We’re glad we were able to see it.” Says a familiar voice.
>>
No. 985752 ID: 07b0f1
File 161076956155.png - (149.18KB , 500x700 , 12-94.png )
985752

The chinchilla turns and smiles. After all the happy faces she’s seen this day, she welcomes these the most.

Miki’s parents grin back at her contentedly and her dad spreads his arms wide for her, “There’s my little firebug.”
>>
No. 985753 ID: 36784c

>>985752
Miki, what are you waiting for? Get over there and hug your parents!
>>
No. 985754 ID: 428549

It's okay to give one last happy tear for them.
>>
No. 985807 ID: 5a788d

Pssst! You have an extra fire ward now, Raithe can get mum & dad hugs too!
>>
No. 985889 ID: 07b0f1
File 161093492722.png - (171.15KB , 700x551 , 12-95.png )
985889

Miki spreads her arms and half-stumbles into the embrace of her parents. “Thank you so much for coming, guys.”

“It was absolutely wonderful. We’re so, so proud of you dear.” Della squeezes her daughter, taking joy in seeing her so happy.
>>
No. 985890 ID: 07b0f1
File 161093493636.png - (160.23KB , 700x500 , 12-96.png )
985890

“Wait a second!” Miki pulls out Vivian's gift and hands it over to them. “Here!”

They eye the glittering trinket in shared amazement. “Miki, Where in lichfire did this come from?”

“It was a gift.” She giggles, “Pick it up.” She insists.
>>
No. 985891 ID: 07b0f1
File 161093494770.png - (153.49KB , 700x500 , 12-97.png )
985891

Claude reaches out, pulling the brooch from its velvet bed and feeling the shock of gentle warmth as the fire ward is activated. “Is this...?”

The bride nods, “Go say hi, dad.”

He chuckles and comments, “We sure could have used one of these when you were a tot.”

Claude clutches the amulet tight and approaches the glowing groom. He extends a hand and tells him, “Welcome to the family, son.” The elemental exchanges a handshake the color of magma before being pulled into a hug by his father in law.
>>
No. 985892 ID: 07b0f1
File 161093495499.png - (125.06KB , 500x700 , 12-98.png )
985892

Miki’s dad passes the charm to his wife and she hugs Raithe as well. “Its so nice to finally meet you, dear.”

The salamander blushes from the words of acceptance. “Th- thanks! I never imagined I’d be able to find someone like Miki, and I’m just happy to be welcome.”

“You two are probably exhausted.” Claude surmises, “Why don’t you head home? We’ll come by the shop in the morning and get to know one another.”
>>
No. 985893 ID: e7848c

>>985892
I hope they're not expecting a fresh batch of bread and pastries just for tomorrow. The newlyweds are going to be wiped out after tonight.
>>
No. 985897 ID: b1b4f3

Going home?
What about the honeymoon?
>>
No. 985943 ID: 07b0f1
File 161102048584.png - (105.09KB , 500x700 , 12-99.png )
985943

“Good idea, dad.” Miki sighs, feeling the weight of the day taking old. She takes her husband’s hand and asks, “Are you ready to go, dear?”

The elemental lifts her up close to his chest and beats his wings.

Far below, three figures on the beach look up from the salty warmth of their bonfire. They watch as a blazing comet rises from the cliffs above the city, and performs a slow circuit over the rooftops.
>>
No. 985944 ID: 07b0f1
File 161102049511.png - (148.39KB , 800x444 , 12-100.png )
985944

Safe in her partners arms, Miki curls up close. Beneath her, the glittering lights of Moot Point spread out like a blanket through its tangled streets. Her tears are whipped away like little diamonds in the wind and sizzle against Raithe’s chest.

"Its so peaceful up here." She says, having to speak up to be heard over the wind.

"It really is. We should go night flying more often."

Miki leans her head against her husband's chest and nods. "I'd love that..."
>>
No. 985945 ID: 07b0f1
File 161102050507.png - (191.22KB , 700x500 , 12-101.png )
985945

Together, they spot their familiar hill and familiar street, taking them to their familiar home, where they plan to build their life together. Miki opens the door for them and Raithe takes them upstairs to the comfortable hearth they call their bed.

Wordlessly, the two kiss. After a long day surrounded by friends and family, they drink in them moment of finally being alone together.
>>
No. 985948 ID: e7848c

Kiss, rest, be at peace.
>>
No. 985953 ID: 36784c

>>985945
Carefully take that wedding dress off. You’ll want to save it so that you can give it to your child on their wedding day sometime in the far future!

Then you guys can have passionate sex.
>>
No. 985954 ID: 46a721

Suddenly, 7 companies of the Deathwatch Space Marines Chapter descend upon the realm, ready to pacify the locals.
>>
No. 985962 ID: 07b0f1
File 161103461763.png - (169.61KB , 500x700 , 12-102.png )
985962

As Miki lays on her back and Raithe lifts her up, helping her out of her dress. Softly, they touch one another, tracing curves and sensitive places. Even as exhausted as they are, the simple closeness of their naked bodies sends an electric thrill through their fingertips.
>>
No. 985963 ID: 07b0f1
File 161103462410.png - (188.67KB , 500x700 , 12-103.png )
985963

Their panting fills the ceramic walls of their hearth as they grind against each other. Needy hands reach for each other’s shafts, pumping them together as they trade kisses and soft “I love you”s.

Miki grins impishly and takes a deep breath. Channeling her mana, she breathes out a wash of flame that reaches between them and bathes their cocks in warmth. Raithe moans his desire and bucks uncontrollably as the fire caresses his shaft. In spite of the heat, slickness spreads between them and eases the friction.

“M-Miki, if you keep that up-!” Raithe warns, feeling his pulse building.

>>
No. 985964 ID: fa2754

If only he was that easy to pacify when you two first met. I seem to distinctly remember him begging for more than just a flame's kiss.
>>
No. 985990 ID: 07b0f1
File 161111446991.png - (147.46KB , 500x700 , 12-104.png )
985990

The baker pauses her fire breath and sweetly ribs him, “I seem to remember you needing a bit more than that to finish when we first met. A tickle of flame and you’re already begging?”

“Sorry, just a bit fired up tonight.” Raithe grins back with a bashful look on his face.

“Good.” Miki tells him, looking into glow of his eyes, “I want you fired up. You’re my husband and I want you to give me a wedding night to remember.” She reaches down and guides him between her legs.

>>
No. 985991 ID: 07b0f1
File 161111452046.png - (140.07KB , 500x700 , 12-105.png )
985991

“Yessssss-“ the dragon hisses, inching forward; feeling the soft fur of her thighs parting for him. His tip finds its mark in the soft curve beneath her tail, prodding experimentally before seeking its way in. He sighs as he claims his wife, feeling her living warmth around him as he sinks into her. “Keep talking like that, ahhh...”
>>
No. 985992 ID: 46a721

Yeah, best leave give these two some space.

Let's see how the folks hanging out at the beach are doing.
>>
No. 985996 ID: 651ae0

Ever tried gently nibbling her ears? Just a thought! Of course gauge her reaction to it.
>>
No. 985997 ID: fa2754

Make love to your wife.

Hits different, don't it?
>>
No. 986041 ID: 9a95a7

I would like to inform that the images above are not marked as adult content and can be seen while one scrolls through the main page.
>>
No. 986044 ID: fa2754

Become one.
Together.
>>
No. 986046 ID: 094652

Must cook buns. Must cook ovens.
Must put an oven in the bun.
>>
No. 986073 ID: 07b0f1
File 161128952538.png - (131.81KB , 547x700 , 12-106.png )
986073

Miki’s breath hitches, the fullness inside her displacing things in an intensely satisfying way. “Fates, babe. Make me yours. I want everything... every- ahhh- inch of you: my sweet, wonderful husband.” She looks down at the soft horizon of her hips, watching his body as it seeks a closeness, a unity between them.

“F-uck yes, keep going, Miki.” Raithe hilts himself inside her, savoring their completeness.

>>
No. 986074 ID: 07b0f1
File 161128953345.png - (211.15KB , 700x544 , 12-107.png )
986074

The chinchilla closes her eyes, letting the feel of her lover become her whole world. Her husband is beneath and inside her, on top and around her. His hands caress the fluffy inward arc of her sides, the gentle curves of her breasts, the soft velvet of her ears. He flexes within her; that aching stretch finding new spots to set alight with pleasure. Utterly engulfed in his adoration, Miki moans out his name, “Raithe! Give it to me!”
>>
No. 986075 ID: 07b0f1
File 161128955990.png - (164.50KB , 700x500 , 12-108.png )
986075

Unable to hold back, the elemental draws back and starts to fuck her. His cock pounds into her, gently at first, but slowly picking up steam. “Fuck! Yes! Tell me what you want!” He demands, breathing steam between his clenched teeth.

>>
No. 986076 ID: 07b0f1
File 161128956850.png - (166.51KB , 700x500 , 12-109.png )
986076

“Uugghh!” Miki half rolls over, her tail flagging a welcome for the horny salamander. “Take me! I want to be yours forever! Be one with me!”
>>
No. 986077 ID: 07b0f1
File 161128958197.png - (184.38KB , 700x500 , 12-110.png )
986077

Relentless, Raithe slips right back in pounds away like a mill hammer, railing the moaning bride with steady, fierce thrusts. “Great blazes, you’re so hot when you talk like that! You’re mine,” He growls, “My beautiful, little bride.”
>>
No. 986078 ID: fa2754

Oh he's some prideful dragon with his prize, eh? Prove it.
>>
No. 986089 ID: c09f5e

To think that long ago, salamanders were destructive creatures to be banished via crude methods. But these are modern times...

So I say thee: lay with the dragon.
>>
No. 986097 ID: f3f534

>>986077
Is the dragon going to add you to his horde?
>>
No. 986103 ID: 094652

Wait, make sure her charm is still secured.

Okay drill her so hard she spills cream filling from the mouth.
>>
No. 986104 ID: 07b0f1
File 161137718188.png - (169.08KB , 500x700 , 12-111.png )
986104

“Yeah! Yeah! Show me how much you want me! Don’t hold back!” Miki braces herself against the stone hearth as shes rocked from behind. Stars flash in her eyes and she yelps a wordless cry. Something wet and sticky pools beneath her as she realizes she’s already close to cumming. Despite this, she gasps for breath and demands, “Don’t stop! Oh Fates! Ooh, fuck! Ah- fuck my ass! Fuck my ass, my horny, fucking dragon!”
>>
No. 986105 ID: 07b0f1
File 161137718723.png - (218.66KB , 700x700 , 12-112.png )
986105

“Yeah, you want more? You like that cock?” The salamander pins Miki in place, bending her over and fucking her on all fours: giving her exactly what she wants. Raithe grabs her luxurious tail and uses it as a handhold: pulling her ass roughly back onto his shaft and earning a squeal of delight.

“AH-ha! So good! Yeah! Like that, babe!” The pounding hammers the air out of her but she still manages to cry out, “Harder!”

>>
No. 986106 ID: 07b0f1
File 161137719379.png - (145.12KB , 700x500 , 12-113.png )
986106

Her husband obliges; growling slightly with every thrust. His hips slap-slap-slap against the soft curve of her ass, lifting his tiny bride off her feet. The tapered shaft smoothly pushes and pulls at her sensitive tailhole, leaving slick dribbles of draconic pre-cum in its wake. The heat inside her is volcanic, forging every inch of his cock into white-hot steel crying out for release.

Miki’s arms buckle as her muscles turn to jelly. Any discomfort from the rough treatment is overruled by the exhilaration of being slam-fucked by her dragon. The baker feels an orgasm building up pressure with each of her husbands thrusts. All she can do is hang on and warn her lover, “Almost there! Ah! Don’t stop!”

>>
No. 986112 ID: fa2754

Don't you dare hold back
>>
No. 986118 ID: c09f5e

Shake it
Like you wanna make it
Get ready to bake it
>>
No. 986127 ID: 651ae0

Veryvery glad those wards work internally!
>>
No. 986240 ID: 07b0f1
File 161154926460.png - (181.44KB , 500x700 , 12-114.png )
986240

Raithe feels her clenching around him and lifts her up. With one hand around her tail and the other on her shoulder, the elemental is free to bounce Miki on his full length. The chinchilla’s eyes roll back and her untouched cock wags loosely, lacing their bed with threads of cum as shes fucked-fucked-fucked over and over.

”Yes! Fates, yes! Oh Fates I love you, Raithe!”

“I love you, Miki! I love you so much!” The salamander seethes, trying to hold back his imminent orgasm. “Tell me you want it!”

“Do it! Oh, I want to feel it! Cum in me, babe!”

>>
No. 986241 ID: 07b0f1
File 161154927399.png - (158.84KB , 800x444 , 12-115.png )
986241

Miki feels herself lifted and then slammed down: held tightly against the red-hot shaft as it pulses and throbs within her. The flood of mana pours and pools within her, quickly overflowing the tight seal between them.

The baker throws her head back and utters gasping , breathless cries as her cock fires streaks of cum that paint her chest. She feels herself emptied and filled; her legs hanging loosely as she’s hung on her husband’s stiff cock. The reinvigorating glow of mana dissolves inside her, spilling out in a gout of crimson flames.

>>
No. 986242 ID: 07b0f1
File 161154928156.png - (159.43KB , 444x800 , 12-116.png )
986242

Raithe’s head snakes around and seals her lips with a kiss. The magical fire pours back into him; the union forming a circle of fire that binds them together. For an endless moment, they simply hold one another and feel the connection flowing between them.
>>
No. 986257 ID: fa2754

Now that's how you consummate a marriage. Now you're going to sleep like champions.
>>
No. 986305 ID: 9a2966

A fiery finale - and a new beginning.
>>
No. 986344 ID: 07b0f1
File 161172037602.png - (163.42KB , 800x444 , 12-117.png )
986344

Raithe carefully sets her down and watches as she draws a long breath. His beautiful bride, streaked with semen and dripping mana stares back at him and smiles weakly. He pats her side and asks, “Was that okay? I wasn’t too rough, was I?”

>>
No. 986345 ID: 07b0f1
File 161172038391.png - (153.18KB , 800x406 , 12-118.png )
986345

Miki coughs and pants as if just coming down from a marathon run and insists, “Fates, that was perfect.” She lays back and tells him, “I’ve been wanting you so bad lately. And with all the last minute wedding stuff, we haven’t had the time to...” She traces a finger along the curve of her breast and giggles. “You did good, Raithe. Though I’m gonna definitely be sore in the morning.” She reaches back to feel the base of her tail and rubs the ache away. “We should probably come up with a safeword... juuust in case.”

>>
No. 986346 ID: cdabe3

>safeword
pineapples
>>
No. 986347 ID: e7848c

Bellows
>>
No. 986350 ID: c09f5e

Freezer
>>
No. 986384 ID: 094652

"Ward"
If your fire ward breaks or something...
>>
No. 986386 ID: 028f23

Freezerburn? Frostbite?
Something cold, which is both unlikely to come up in this situation and immediately apparent to both of you toasty dorks.
>>
No. 986387 ID: a9af05

>>986345
Water
>>
No. 986398 ID: 8fdd53

>>986350
This...if it is a thing here.
>>
No. 986428 ID: ce39da

I'd go with "Freeze." Incredibly unlikely to come up in sex with these particular partners. One easily blurted and nearly unmistakable syllable. Implies an urgent desire for when things get 'too hot' ("no, really").
>>
No. 986432 ID: 326676

>>986384
This. In any safeword situation, seems like item #1 on the checklist is the ward, pays to call attention to it, and it's not something that'll come across in most play
>>
No. 986465 ID: 07b0f1
File 161188875435.png - (165.16KB , 700x500 , 12-119.png )
986465

“How about... freezerburn?" Raithe suggests. "Somehow I don't think it would come up naturally, right?"

“Mmm, sounds good. Yeah.” Miki checks the fit of her wedding ring, "We definitely have to keep an eye on this. Especially if things get a bit... bumpy."

"Good idea." Raithe nods, the impressive length of his neck bobbing in the cramped space. "We might want to get some kind of burn gel too. I would hate for anything to happen just because we assume the ward is safe."


"Aww, you're always thinking about me." The chinchilla cuddles up to him with a contented sigh, “I love you so much, Raithe.”

“I love you too, Miki.” Her husband pulls her close, wrapping his arms and tail around her.

“So tired...” the fluffy bride yawns, resting her head, as she usually does at night, against his chest.

“Me too. Such a long day...”

Awash in the afterglow, they share a kiss and snuggle together in the safety of their hearth.
>>
No. 986466 ID: 07b0f1
File 161188876359.png - (179.40KB , 500x700 , 12-120.png )
986466

In a dreamy voice, seconds from slumber, Miki mutters, “Hear that? Sounds like its raining....”
>>
No. 986467 ID: 07b0f1
File 161188877813.png - (208.30KB , 700x500 , 12-121.png )
986467

The storm rolls in, having been merely delayed by Flashing Feathers. Foamy waves whip across the sea and rigging sings under the pressure of the squall.
>>
No. 986468 ID: 07b0f1
File 161188878997.png - (218.66KB , 700x500 , 12-122.png )
986468

Three figures clamber across the rocking deck of the Sea Scar. They hurry belowdecks into the warmth of the cabin, sputtering and laughing, looking all the world like drowned rats.
>>
No. 986469 ID: cdabe3

I notice someone didn’t wear a bra today :3
>>
No. 986471 ID: 9a2966

Towels! Towels for everyone!
>>
No. 986472 ID: fa2754

let's get naked! Don't want anyone catching a cold.
>>
No. 986508 ID: f8fa51

There's nothing worse than wet clothing. Clothes off, towels (if available) on.
>>
No. 986513 ID: 07b0f1
File 161198561559.png - (116.77KB , 700x500 , 12-123.png )
986513

“Well, Flashing Feathers did say it was going to rain.” Casey shakes her sleeves, the fine fabric rendered translucent and clingy in the downpour.

Kol shrugs off his jacket and shakes the wet from his dreadlocks. “Totally slipped my mind. Sorry about that, Casey.”

Caleb slides his arms out of his soaking kimono and hangs it up carefully. The water slips off his sealskin as if it were oiled leather and leaves him mostly dry in moments. “ Let me put the kettle on and get something warm in you.”
>>
No. 986514 ID: 07b0f1
File 161198562355.png - (121.02KB , 500x700 , 12-124.png )
986514

“Thanks, Caleb. Do you mind of we get out of these wet clothes?” Kol looks down at the small stream of rainwater draining out of his slacks.

The selkie waves a hand and insists, “Oh yeah. Uhhh lay em out by the stove so they’ll dry.”

Casey slips out of her dress and flattens it out on the floor. “Ugh, I hope these aren’t ruined. Do you have, like, a towel or something?”
>>
No. 986515 ID: 07b0f1
File 161198562955.png - (109.75KB , 700x633 , 12-125.png )
986515

Caleb looks down at himself and realizes he’s never owned or needed a towel. He wags an absent-minded finger and nods, “Uh I think I got a blanket around here somewhere you can share.”
>>
No. 986516 ID: 07b0f1
File 161198563937.png - (143.45KB , 700x528 , 12-126.png )
986516

Ensconced in the blanket, the mice huddle together with Caleb close to the heater and listen to the rain on the topdeck.

Casey cocks an ear and sighs. “Doesn’t sound like its gonna let up anytime soon. I hope you don’t mind us staying the night.”

“Oh, its no trouble.“ Caleb responds with a slight blush.
>>
No. 986517 ID: 094652

Want to go on a seafaring adventure?
An actual cruise in the storm, not the other thing.
>>
No. 986518 ID: fa2754

Listening to the rain must at least be somewhat relaxing. The stove heat is nice as well. Was this a common scene between Kol and Caleb? Huddled together for warmth, that is. Would Caleb be opposed to showing Casey what else they did? After all, there are other ways to warm up..

Unrelated, but I'm curious if Caleb is familiar with any magics and his opinions of them.
>>
No. 986519 ID: b1b4f3

Ask Caleb if he's ever had any girlfriends.
>>
No. 986528 ID: 651ae0

All three of you are incredibly cute, but it's worth telling Caleb he's cute when he's blushing.
>>
No. 986529 ID: f8fa51

"get something warm in you"

Wow, that was forward of you.
>>
No. 986530 ID: c7a7d8

Hug them nerds!!
>>
No. 986566 ID: cdabe3

it's time to cuddle for warmth
>>
No. 986578 ID: 07b0f1
File 161206709097.png - (95.80KB , 700x500 , 12-127.png )
986578

“What’s up, Caleb? You feeling okay?” Casey asks.

The big man rolls his eyes into one of the corners of the ship, “Yeah, yeah. I just...” he clears his throat, “haven’t been around ladies that much... naked.”

“There was that beach party we had a while back. And that first time with Miki and me.” Kol points out.

“Well, yeah but, that was a bit different: I was pretty busy with you at the time.” He shrugs, shoulders rolling like landslides. “I’m fine, I just- ya know- didn’t want to stare.”
>>
No. 986579 ID: 07b0f1
File 161206710464.png - (114.55KB , 500x700 , 12-128.png )
986579

“That’s really sweet, Caleb. Its very cute to see a tough guy blush. You can stare all you want.” Casey twitches aside the blanket, giving him an inviting view. “Have you had any girlfriends before?”

He grins and chuckles, feeling more at ease. “I- yeah. Its just... been a long time. Its nice to have someone as pretty as you to look at.”
>>
No. 986588 ID: 9fad0d

>>986579
Time to start exploring every last inch of her head to toe, then.

Whether it's with your hands or tongue is up to you...
>>
No. 986610 ID: fa2754

He can look. A captain has to inspect his crew, doesn't he? Maybe putting that blanket down on the floor would make for more comfortable lounging near the stove.

I hope we get to make nautical puns soon
>>
No. 986630 ID: b1b4f3

Well he's nice to look at too.
>>
No. 986741 ID: 651ae0

Kol. Buddy. You gotta engage your adorable matchmaking protocols.
>>
No. 986746 ID: a0dfd2

>>986579

I'm surprised Caleb is content with just looking.
>>
No. 986773 ID: 07b0f1
File 161222790263.png - (195.51KB , 622x700 , 12-129.png )
986773

“You’re welcome to do more than look.” Casey stands, letting the blanket fall away completely. In the warm, comfort of the cabin, her short fur glows softly. “I seem to remember you suggesting ‘getting something warm in us’.”
>>
No. 986774 ID: 07b0f1
File 161222791279.png - (212.24KB , 437x800 , 12-130.png )
986774

Caleb looks to Kol for assurance. His boyfriend smiles back and gets up to embrace Casey from behind, nodding encouragingly.

The sailor mutters an oath in a fey tongue, roughly, “well skin me alive” and gets up to join the mice.
>>
No. 986784 ID: b1b4f3

Casey, cop a feel of those muscles.
>>
No. 986785 ID: fa2754

Show that mouse just how gentle a sailor's hands can be. Be sure to grab a handful of rump while you're at it.
>>
No. 986820 ID: 07b0f1
File 161232260012.png - (218.58KB , 571x800 , 12-131.png )
986820

Casey reaches out and takes his hand, bringing it to her side. The calloused palm runs carefully down her flank, feeling the soft, unfamiliar curves. An idle thumb caresses her breast, feeling the weight and warmth. His claws trace the place where, months ago, he caught her out of the air.

“You’re beautiful.” He grumbles in a low voice, barely audible over the storm.

“I know, right?” Kol grins back at him. His fingers spread out across her hips, kneading the sensitive edge between her belly and mound.

Casey leans forward, pulling Caleb against her. Now sandwiched between them, she sighs and puts her arms around the sailor. Her hands caress muscles like braided steel, rubbing softly at the edges of his broad, pale scars. “Does it hurt? When you... take it off?”

The selkie thinks about it for a moment, “Nah. Not really but its... a bit more sensitive when its gone. Heh, nobody's ever asked that.”

“I’ve always been curious. I want to know more about you... and I want you to explore me.” She kisses Caleb, and then Kol. Each kiss is a slow and deliberate show of affection, setting the pace to be careful and intimate.

Feeling encouraged, the selkie reaches around her. With one hand, he’s able to grab her entire ass and reach between her legs with a blunt claw tip. She gasps at the intrusion and her hips rock back into his hand, looking for more.

>>
No. 986831 ID: fa2754

Do be careful with the claws.
Someone get some kisses on her neck.
>>
No. 986868 ID: b1b4f3

Sensitive huh? Does it feel nice when someone touches them?
>>
No. 986888 ID: 07b0f1
File 161240993475.png - (152.52KB , 700x500 , 12-132.png )
986888

“Mmm, there we go.” Casey bites her lip as the claw-tip slips inside her. Unable to reach very deep, Caleb gently curls the smooth tip up against her inner walls.

The mouse grinds into his grip, trying to get just a little bit deeper as the sensation comes tantalizingly close to her g-spot. Her pussy stretches wide, dripping with lust as she tries to accommodate the broad digit.

Recognizing her need, Kol comes to her rescue; reaching around to find her clit and pinching it delicately between his fingers. As he squeezes and rolls the sensitive nub, Casey’s legs shudder and buckle. Her moans travel up an octave as he leans down to trail kisses up her neck.

>>
No. 986889 ID: 07b0f1
File 161240994287.png - (148.04KB , 500x700 , 12-133.png )
986889

“Ah- Fuck!” Casey untangles herself and drops to her knees.
>>
No. 986905 ID: fa2754

Well Casey, time to introduce yourself to the captain and his first mate.
>>
No. 986973 ID: 07b0f1
File 161249902686.png - (131.91KB , 500x700 , 12-134.png )
986973

The binder eyes her partners’ cocks and wordlessly gets to work worshiping them. Kol fills her mouth, the familiar shape sliding back and forth across her tongue and against her pallet. She gropes Caleb with her free hand, feeling the smooth, tapered shaft slipping further forward with each stroke.
>>
No. 986974 ID: 07b0f1
File 161249903953.png - (180.07KB , 500x700 , 12-135.png )
986974

She switches focus and takes in Caleb. The sailor’s shaft is slick and pointed, like that of Flashing Feathers, and drips a steady trickle of salty precum that she laps at hungrily. His length keeps growing, until its jabbing at the back of her throat and making her gag. Casey backs off, sizing up the selkie’s cock and eager to feel it in her. Above her, the boys pause their kiss to look down at her and grin.

“You ready?” Kol asks.

Panting, Casey nods. “Oh yeah.”

“How’re we doin this?” Caleb asks.

>>
No. 987020 ID: b1b4f3

>>986974
Spitroast is pretty classic.
>>
No. 987040 ID: 9a2966

>>987020
Hear hear.
>>
No. 987059 ID: 07b0f1
File 161257902592.png - (148.65KB , 545x700 , 12-136.png )
987059

Casey stands. “Can you pick me up? I want to try something.”

Caleb lifts her effortlessly, holding the mouse against his chest while cupping her ass.

“Okay, ease me in...” She reaches between them to line him up as she’s lowered. The selkie fits inside snugly, with a wonderful fullness.

“Where do you want me?” Kol asks.

Casey’s tail waves languidly and she looks over her shoulder at him. “As much as I’d love to get you under my tail, I’ve got other ideas.”

>>
No. 987060 ID: 07b0f1
File 161257903733.png - (144.72KB , 700x451 , 12-137.png )
987060

The mouse leans back, letting herself fall into his arms. With his support, she finds herself hanging horizontally, perfectly level with his dick. Casey slips his shaft between her lips, until she’s snout deep in his balls.
>>
No. 987080 ID: fa2754

Team effort, everyone. Let's find our limits and tempo.
>>
No. 987081 ID: c7a7d8

Caleb should control the tempo. Push them both against the wall.
>>
No. 987254 ID: 07b0f1
File 161273620579.png - (206.56KB , 800x541 , 12-138.png )
987254

Casey “mmph’s” an okay and lets the boys go to work on her. Rocking back and forth in the air, the binder moans happily into Kol’s cock as she’s filled at either end. What Caleb’s shaft lacks in frills, it makes up for in girth, stretching her delightfully and prodding deep inside her. His unshakable grip on her hips is reassuring and he sets an even pace so that everyone can keep balanced and comfortable.

Kol is no slouch either. The angle for fellatio is strange and new, allowing him to thrust deeper than ever; even making his way into her throat. However, he holds himself back: allowing her plenty of time between thrusts to find her breath. Her tongue laps happily at the tip of his cock, the salty pre-cum coating the back of her throat.

>>
No. 987255 ID: 07b0f1
File 161273621183.png - (199.73KB , 800x571 , 12-139.png )
987255

Spitroasted between them, Casey hangs in a blissful haze. Kol’s tip slips past her tongue and as he pulls out, she gasps and grins happily with saliva dripping from her face. Caleb thrusts in, his shaft stretching the needy walls of her vagina, and bumping her back for a mouth full of mouse dick. As she feels his claws digging into her thighs, she shudders with pleasure.

While the position isn’t the most comfortable, it is incredibly fun. She makes a mental note to see if her binding spells will support her well enough to try this at home.

“How’s she feel?” Kol pauses mid-thrust, enjoying the feeling of Casey’s breath on his balls.

Caleb closes his eyes to better gauge the sensation, “Different but nice. Hard to say who’s tighter: you or her.”


>>
No. 987340 ID: fa2754

>>987255
Is it possible to blush harder? Either way, he might need to test the same hole to really be sure.
>>
No. 987392 ID: 07b0f1
File 161284134144.png - (168.69KB , 571x800 , 12-142.png )
987392



“Maybe we’ll just have to do a comparison.”

“Sounds like a good idea.” The selkie hauls Casey up suddenly and slings her over his shoulder. She squeaks as she lands but waves her tail happily as she's manhandled.

>>
No. 987393 ID: 07b0f1
File 161284135085.png - (162.84KB , 554x700 , 12-140.png )
987393



“How about we take this to the bed?” He suggests, carrying the mouse over to the gently swaying hammock. At Caleb’s direction, Kol lays down crosswise, dangling his legs over the edge. The seal then lowers Casey into position on top of him.

“Oh, hello there!” Casey grins at him as he slips inside her.

“Hello yourself.” Kol smirks. “Having fun?”

“With you? Always.” She kisses his forehead and rocks gently in place, savoring the familiar curve of his cock.

>>
No. 987394 ID: 07b0f1
File 161284136067.png - (220.72KB , 622x800 , 12-141.png )
987394

“How’s about we compare some mouse-holes?” Caleb chuckles at them, rubbing a clear, slick lubricant along the length of his shaft.

“Yes please!” Casey beams back eagerly.

The selkie steps up between their tangle of legs and angles up into Kol. “Let’s start with something familiar.”

>>
No. 987403 ID: fa2754

Oh man. Between the storm, Caleb and the hammock, there's no shortage of motion to rock into Kol. RIP his buns.
>>
No. 987484 ID: 07b0f1
File 161292633376.png - (196.10KB , 500x700 , 12-143.png )
987484

The mouse lets out a panting moan as he’s slowly speared. He feels the throbbing shaft spread his ass and find its home snugly inside just as it has many nights before. Unable to resist the sensation he arches his back into it, giving Caleb the perfect angle to work with as he thrusts up into the wriggling mouse.

“Ohhh you’re so cute when you bottom, Kol.” Casey leans over him, her fingers spread into his chest fur. “You make so many good noises!”

>>
No. 987485 ID: 07b0f1
File 161292635157.png - (204.85KB , 400x800 , 12-144.png )
987485

“Oh, you ain’t heard nothing yet, missy.” Caleb grins and thrusts, prompting a squeak from his prone boyfriend. The impact carries up into his hips, forcing him up into Casey, who squeaks as well.

“Hey, now we got a duet!” The selkie thrusts again, setting up a momentum; letting the hammock swing away from him a bit so that he can fuck them again as it swings back. The mice clutch each other, squeaking and moaning as the slow, intense hammering bounces the world around them.

>>
No. 987551 ID: b1b4f3

Time to switch!
>>
No. 987618 ID: 07b0f1
File 161301446487.png - (227.81KB , 571x800 , 12-145.png )
987618

The big sailor’s cock slips free from Kol and cradles it between Casey’s asscheeks. “How about it? Think you can handle me?”

Kol reaches around and spreads her for Caleb. The binder flicks her tail impatiently, panting under the intense desire. “Caleb, you fuck my ass right now.” She demands.

>>
No. 987619 ID: 07b0f1
File 161301447693.png - (306.18KB , 740x800 , 12-146.png )
987619

A second later her world goes white. The mouse is left speechless as she’s impaled on his length, feeling stretched almost to her limit by his girth.

Caleb leans in to ask, “You okay?”

Casey manages a “H-h-h-hhhhh-ahhhhh!” Her legs shudder as the thickness inside her shifts and tugs. She squeaks, cumming right then and there. “F-uuuuck!” She manages, drawing breath for the first time in, what feels like, ages. “M’ good! So good!”

>>
No. 987620 ID: cdabe3

time to dive in deep
>>
No. 987622 ID: cdabe3

alright, time to make the mouse melt into a puddle of pleasure >:3

start with slow, deep thrusts, and gradually build up the tempo. if she's into it, tug her tail, and give her all you got
>>
No. 987781 ID: 07b0f1
File 161310329981.png - (173.52KB , 700x500 , 12-148.png )
987781

The selkie pats her with a broad palm and, with the other, begins sliding her easily up and down the length of his cock. “Ohhh, thats nice.” He remarks, admiring the view of the two mice sprawled beneath him. In spite of the tight fit, the lube makes the buttfucking nice and smooth. Casey keeps herself relaxed as possible, clearly enjoying herself and he takes his time pleasuring her. With each push and pull, he feels Kol’s cock rubbing alongside his, separated by Casey’s tightly stretched walls.

>>
No. 987782 ID: 07b0f1
File 161310330963.png - (193.43KB , 544x700 , 12-147.png )
987782

Continuing to clench around Caleb with little aftershocks of initial orgasm, and Casey hums deliriously into Kol’s chest with each jolt of delight.
With selkie cock stuffing her ass just right and Kol filling her pussy, Casey sighs, rocking blissfully on the hammock between her lovers. The two of them work in tandem, letting the natural motion alternate who is inside, never leaving her without satisfaction. Clearly the sailor has a lot of experience with partners her size, and keeps the pace comfortable as he hilts with each satisfying thump.

>>
No. 987788 ID: fa2754

Sneak a nibble of that tail, while it's up there. Give these mice a ride. They both need to be painting.
>>
No. 987820 ID: 86aaf2

*panting
>>
No. 987857 ID: 160e71

Lay on them, make them feel the pressure
>>
No. 987878 ID: 07b0f1
File 161318707358.png - (121.86KB , 558x700 , 12-149.png )
987878

Kol huffs, humping up into Casey from his position, “Well, Caleb? What’s the verdict?”

The selkie’s thrusts start to hammer harder, lifting Casey off of Kol’s lap each time. As her tail wiggles within reach, he teases the underside with a lap of his tongue, “Mmm, She can really take it, can’t she? Though, I wanna see how she handles things when I really get going.”

“Ooh yes!” Casey pants, feeling him pick up the pace. “Do it! Give it to me!”

Caleb takes his cue, gripping her tail and starts to really fuck her. His thrusts are short and fast, making sure as much of his shaft is wrapped in that warm, tight ass. The mouse howls as she’s shaken in his grip like a rag-doll, hanging on as the selkie pounds her in the ass.

>>
No. 987879 ID: 07b0f1
File 161318708603.png - (240.12KB , 571x800 , 12-150.png )
987879

Kol does his best to keep up, but is limited by the lack of leverage in the hammock. Still, he thrusts up in tandem as Casey is bounced up and down his cock. He reaches up and grips her head from behind, holding it more or less still.

“Ah! K-Kol!” He bobs in her vision and stares into her eyes with a smug expression. “W-whu?”

“Don’t mind me.” He reassures her, “I just want to watch your face when he cums inside you.”

“Ah- Oh, Fates!” She tries to look behind her but is held fast in her partner’s grip. “He- he’s gonna cum?”

“You ready?”

>>
No. 987901 ID: fa2754

You heard the captain. Brace.
>>
No. 987926 ID: 160e71

Douse them.
>>
No. 988132 ID: 07b0f1
File 161336673823.png - (238.85KB , 571x800 , 12-151.png )
988132

The binder closes her eyes, “Oh, fuck! Yes, do it! Fill me up!” Her body goes rigid in preparation for the sailors orgasm.

“Here we go!” The selkie goes for that final push, feeling himself go over the edge.

Casey’s eyes go wide as the flood begins. Caleb grunts and grits his teeth, burying himself in her tail-hole and letting loose with streaks of of cum that spatter and pool inside her in a minute long climax. The mouse gasps in amazement and, after a moment speechless, she babbles happily “Oh yes, cum in me baby, oh Fates there it is! Fuuuck! Ah! Ah! So much! So good!”

>>
No. 988133 ID: 07b0f1
File 161336674608.png - (173.88KB , 800x408 , 12-152.png )
988133

Caleb pumps himself in and out quickly, breaking the tight seal between them and letting the pearlescent fluid drip from her shuddering asshole. The gasping mouse melts in his hands, lost in bliss. The sailor's cum fills and flows in a sticky satisfying mess, which coats Kol's shaft as he finally pulls free

“Merciful Fates!” Casey pants, “Was there anything left?”

>>
No. 988148 ID: cdabe3

spray whatever you've got left on her back or butt, then it's time to cuddle :3

(until round 2)
>>
No. 988150 ID: b1b4f3

Well if Caleb's got more ammo left for his harpoon he could spear Kol with it.
>>
No. 988235 ID: cdabe3

>>988150
oh, and casey could tend to kol at the same time :3
>>
No. 988237 ID: 07b0f1
File 161344974384.png - (156.17KB , 540x700 , 12-153.png )
988237

The selkie grins, running a hand along his still dripping cock. “Oh, I’ve got plenty left. I’m just getting started, dear.”
>>
No. 988238 ID: 07b0f1
File 161344977904.png - (287.66KB , 800x800 , 12-154.png )
988238

“Mmm, got enough in there for me?” Kol looks on in anticipation, his tail thrashing impatiently under the hammock.

Caleb prods between his cheeks, teasing his partner. “Oh, what’s that? You want some more of this?” He grumbles hungrily, “Come on, tell me what you want, then.”

“Yeah, come on, Kol. Let’s hear it!” Casey bounces happily in place. She rolls her hips forward and back along the length of his shaft.

>>
No. 988241 ID: b1b4f3

>>988238
Cmon Kol, beg like a proper sub.
>>
No. 988252 ID: fa2754

>>988238
Blush looks good on you, Kol. How about some more?
>>
No. 988304 ID: 07b0f1
File 161354384450.png - (212.32KB , 700x700 , 12-155.png )
988304

“I- I want your dick, Caleb!” Kol stammers, blushing. Used to having Caleb dominate him in bed, the mouse realizes how exposed he is with Casey watching him beg. He’s unable to hold back an excited quaver in his voice as he responds.

“Mm-hmm” The shaft pokes eagerly at his hole. “Go on.”

Kol writhes with naked desire, “I- I want your cock. I want you fuck me! C-cum inside me!” He manages.

Casey reaches back and holds herself level with the sailor “That’s it. I don’t know if Kol ever mentioned this, but he loves being watched.”

Kol's blush deepens in unspoken acknoledgement.

“Oh really? Come on, lad. Let’s do better than that! Give her a show! Beg me for it.”

Kol takes a deep breath, “Fucking please fuck me, Caleb! Fates, make me your bitch. Ahh- Bend me over and rail me with that huge fucking cock.” He shouts over the storm, desperate, needy, hungry for Caleb.

"Not just me. Go on, tell her what you want." the selkie growls.

Kol pants hungrily, his pleas barely making sense, he babbles endlessly "Oh fuuuuck, Casey- Casey... He- he's gonna fuck me in the ass. So good. I need- I need it, ohhh Fates. Please, oh fuck..."

"Mmm, I'd say he wants it." Casey tells the sailor in a conversational tone.

>>
No. 988305 ID: 07b0f1
File 161354386381.png - (265.52KB , 800x685 , 12-165.png )
988305

“Atta boy!” Caleb lifts the two wiggling mice out of the hammock and flips them around, with Kol landing on top of Casey. “Hang on tight, Casey. You're about to see why Kol here is my favorite little mouse-hole.” He warns before hilting himself in one smooth motion.

Kol lets out a shuddering moan as he’s filled at last, feeling the selkie’s dick rearranging his insides in a perfect fit. His voice is high pitched and warbling: an uncontrollable plea for more. Stretched to the brim, the mouse takes every inch of cock he begged for and loves it.

>>
No. 988315 ID: fa2754

Lay it on thick. Gotta make sure Cassey can feel each pump.
>>
No. 988317 ID: 9fad0d

>>988305
Maybe if there's enough "ammo" left, perhaps give Caleb a turn at being the center of the "sandwich"...
>>
No. 988367 ID: 07b0f1
File 161362870505.png - (282.65KB , 800x800 , 12-166.png )
988367

Beneath him, Casey giggles at his predicament; watching the medium begging to be stuffed. “I’ve never heard him like this! You’ll have to give me some tips, Caleb.”

“Oh wait till I really get started.” Caleb braces himself on the deck and begins fucking. With the mice suspended he’s able to use all of his strength to really hammer Kol’s needy tail hole. “How’zzat? Just how you like it, right?”

Jostling and drunk on pleasure, Kol’s voice slurs, “Uh-hhuh!”

“Yeah! Mmf- how good is it? Let me hear you!”

“So-o goo-o-od! Th-e be-est!”

“You love it?”

“Ah! I lo-ove it! Fuck me! F-uck me! Yeah! Give me that co-ck! I ne-ed it!”

“Yeah! That’s it! Take it! Salt and Spray that’s a fine ass!”

Caleb’s palm slaps the side of the mouse’s ass as he bucks into him. Kol squeaks and blushes further as he hears the sailor laugh. Despite having spent more than a few nights bent over this hammock, having Casey watch him moan and beg for Caleb’s cock makes it so much hotter.

The hammer blows from behind slam Kol up into Casey, fucking her by sheer momentum. Her warm folds slip aside to welcome him with every thrust of Caleb’s hips. She looks on intently, knowing exactly how much he’s getting off on this. By some miracle, he hasn’t cum yet but he hangs on desperately as he edges closer.

>>
No. 988368 ID: 07b0f1
File 161362873892.png - (237.69KB , 652x800 , 12-167.png )
988368

“Kol you’re so cute! I can’t believe it!” Casey grins at him from between his dreadlocks.

“Hah! Told you he loves it!” Caleb chuckles, not breaking stride as he pounds his partner. “Bet you didn’t know he could be such a sub!”

“Oh, I’ve gotten him to sub for me once or twice, but nothing like this!” The look on Casey’s face tells him she’s privately compiling ideas for future fun together. “Clearly we need to indulge him more.”

“You wanna see something fun? Feel around down there.” The selkie pulls Kol's back flush with his chest and grinds his hips into the mouse.

Casey’s hand traces the edge of his hips and shes gasps. “Spite me! I can feel him [i]inside[/] you! How's that cock feel, Kol?” Her fingertips caress the slight bulge in his midriff and Caleb growls appreciatively.

“Ah! Fu-uck, he’s so deep! Ahha-ha!” Kol moans and throws his head back; his hips writhing in the hot space between his partners.

“Ooh, he’s close!” Casey’s eyes flutter as she feels his muscles tightening up. “Make him cum in me, Caleb! I want to feel it! Give it to him!”

>>
No. 988376 ID: cdabe3

Better give her what she wants!
>>
No. 988478 ID: 07b0f1
File 161371095459.png - (250.69KB , 800x580 , 12-168.png )
988478

“You heard the lady!” The sailor switches gears, pounding the mouse fast and hard. His cock blurs in and out of the the gap between them railing the lust stricken Kol right in the prostate. “Let her have it, lad!”
>>
No. 988479 ID: 07b0f1
File 161371097324.png - (173.08KB , 571x800 , 12-170.png )
988479

Kol cries out with each slam to his core, feeling his muscles surrender as the inevitable begins. “Ah! AH! Gonna-! Gonna cum!” His legs give out, but he’s held in place as he twitches and convulses in Caleb’s grip. Powerful strokes in and out tug at his tail-hole as it clenches tight around the slick selkie cock. With a shuddering gasp, Kol arches his back and lets go, feeling his shaft pulsing inside Casey’s welcoming pussy.
>>
No. 988480 ID: 07b0f1
File 161371098532.png - (165.46KB , 500x800 , 12-169.png )
988480

“Yeah! Yeah! That’s it!” Casey watches her lover climax while her fingers rub furiously at her clit. Within moments she’s orgasming alongside him, her shivering walls milking every drop from the mouse as streaks of white spray inside her. Kol’s wild thrusting pumps the hot load in and out, mixing with the mess left beneath her tail. “Oh fuck I feel it! Ahh!”
>>
No. 988481 ID: fa2754

Fates have mercy, Kol is spent. Let's revel in this for a moment.
>>
No. 988568 ID: 07b0f1
File 161379638507.png - (241.30KB , 571x800 , 12-171.png )
988568

“Fuck! Hang on lad!” Caleb’s voice takes on an uncharacteristic warble as he keeps thrusting. “Almost there!”

“Yus-yus-yusss!” Kol repeats in a mindless lust mantra, his face pressed between Casey’s breasts. Exhausted as he is, the mouse keeps begging, “Cum- cum in me! Fu-uck! Yah!” His overstimulated cock continues to twitch and pulse as the selkie slams his ass in a rising crescendo. The mouse rides out the last few seconds, eager to feel his tail-hole dripping with Caleb’s cum.

>>
No. 988569 ID: 07b0f1
File 161379641896.png - (319.49KB , 800x782 , 12-172.png )
988569

“That’s it!” The sailor announces between gritted teeth, “Take it! Take it!” Caleb thrusts once, twice before shuddering to a halt deep within the mouse. Sweat drips off his waterproof skin as he feels the narrow space around his cock filling with warmth. Grinding in place, he makes sure every inch of Kol’s tight ass is given a generous coat of pearlescent cum. “Yeahhhh, that’s what you want. Mmm, how’s that feel?”

His boyfriend moans in response and flexes around him with tired muscles, trying to coax every drop out of the seaman’s shaft. “Fates, that was amazing...”

>>
No. 988570 ID: e7848c

How was the show, Casey?
>>
No. 988573 ID: cdabe3

gosh, what a climax! though, i can't help but wonder

if the mice have a little bit left in them for a round three?

maybe some very intimate cuddles :3
>>
No. 988577 ID: b1b4f3

Any more sex and they're gonna be sore. I think it's just time for some cuddles with a very large man.
>>
No. 988603 ID: 86aaf2

Just cuddles and aftercare now!
>>
No. 988797 ID: 07b0f1
File 161396538522.png - (254.56KB , 800x766 , 12-173.png )
988797

Caleb pulls back, and pumps a last few jets across the curve of Kol’s back, painting pale streaks across his dark fur. The two mice sprawl under him in a tangle of tails, dripping with cum and panting with exhaustion.
>>
No. 988798 ID: 07b0f1
File 161396539574.png - (339.89KB , 800x800 , 12-174.png )
988798

“Scootch over a bit, will ya?” Caleb makes some room with one hand and flops down beside them. The sudden addition of his weight catapults the two mice up and they flop onto his chest.
>>
No. 988799 ID: 07b0f1
File 161396540309.png - (231.91KB , 800x571 , 12-175.png )
988799

Kol and Casey share a glance and laugh, which is quickly joined by Caleb. The selkie reaches out and grabs an armful of mouse each, cuddling them close in the afterglow.

“Salt and Spray, what am I gonna do with you two?” he chuckles.

>>
No. 988813 ID: e7848c

Why, make this a more common occurrence, of course.
>>
No. 988832 ID: 651ae0

>>988813
This, and smooch, and cuddle all night. Who needs blankets when you've got a big warm selkie to heat the bed?
>>
No. 988880 ID: 07b0f1
File 161405140379.png - (158.70KB , 800x571 , 12-176.png )
988880

“I’d say you should do what you just did: whenever you want. That was wonderful, Caleb.” Casey sighs, savoring the pleasurable soreness.

“I know, right?” Kol flops against his boyfriend’s chest, “I can’t believe how good that was. We should do this more often. I bet Gabe would love to join us too.”

“Mmm, that’d be nice.” Caleb lays back, letting the mice hold him. Its strange to him being so close to two people, but finds it relaxing to feel their bodies against him; sharing idle caresses and snuggling under his arms.
>>
No. 988881 ID: 07b0f1
File 161405143858.png - (232.18KB , 571x800 , 12-177.png )
988881

“Glad you got to join us, Case.” Kol sighs and touches fingertips to hers. “What’d you think?”

“Kol, you were fantastic!” Casey gives him a quick smooch and smile. “I had no idea you were so into bottoming so much!”

The mouse chuckles and blushes, feeling the gentile flow of dripping from beneath his tail. “Heh, well, I like topping too, but I don’t... really get to bottom much. Its a lot of fun... getting stuffed like that, and Caleb is so good at, you know, being rough.”
>>
No. 988898 ID: fa2754

Oh man, imagine future sessions where Casey's binding can come into play. Imagine binding all that selkie down.. only to unleash the beast later. One shudders at the thought.
>>
No. 988972 ID: 07b0f1
File 161413923105.png - (127.12KB , 700x451 , 12-178.png )
988972

“Mmmh-hmmm. It really gave me some ideas.” Casey boops his nose, “I’ve got some fun plans for binding spells and where I can put them. And maybe try some out on you, Caleb, if you’d like.”

>>
No. 988973 ID: 07b0f1
File 161413924878.png - (316.86KB , 800x800 , 12-179.png )
988973

“You’re welcome to try. I’ve been more than a bit curious about matching my muscle against binding magic.” Caleb grins, “But one thing’s for sure: next time we get together for some fun, we need to make sure there’s a bigger audience. I knew Kol was into showing off, but spite me, that was a performance. What’dya say?”

The mouse tries to hide his excitement, but squeaks as Caleb’s hand gives his ass a grope.

The selkie gently digs a claw under Kol’s tail, teasing the loosened-up mouse until he hears a moan. “How would you like having a whole crowd watching you beg for it, lad? Let everyone see how you love it?”

>>
No. 988986 ID: 651ae0

What a wonderful way to meet some of their friends! Embarrassing him right in front of them. Let's give Casey the guest list privileges. And have her join in.
>>
No. 989011 ID: b1b4f3

Sounds like a recipe for an orgy.
>>
No. 989013 ID: fa2754

The kobolds are easy enough to gather up for a show
>>
No. 989048 ID: 2e758a

>>989013

How many kobolds can fit on a Caleb
>>
No. 989285 ID: 07b0f1
File 161440181764.png - (210.05KB , 800x700 , 12-180.png )
989285

In spite of his exhaustion, Kol feels his cock stirring, and the mouse grinds his needy hip against Caleb’s. “Ooooh fuck, Caleb. Y- yeah... ”

“Mmm, hmm? You’d like that? Maybe, if you’re good, I’ll let some of them take turns with you. How’s that sound?” He curls his claw up, dragging the hungry sub up by his tail.

Kol’s answer is muffled as he’s pulled close and kissed deeply and his mouth filled with an aggressive tongue. The mouse bucks hungrily into the kiss, unable to do anything but grind his body against the sailor as they make out.

Caleb hears him moaning in a quavering tone and as they break away he demands, “Come on: tell me what you want.”

Kol’s answer spills out all at once, as if about to explode with desire, “Fucking make me your bitch.”

>>
No. 989286 ID: 07b0f1
File 161440182508.png - (341.95KB , 800x800 , 12-181.png )
989286

A few minutes later the cabin is filled with noisy squeaks as Kol bounces happily in his boyfriend’s lap. With Caleb’s cock pounding away at his ass and Casey’s looking on as she touches herself; the mouse surrenders himself to his partners for a long, blissful night together.

End of chapter 12
>>
No. 989313 ID: 9fad0d

>>989286
Kinda wanted to see Gabe having a night with Del at her house/bathhouse.

Ah well, next time.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason