[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 160911292628.png - (130.92KB , 700x550 , 1.png )
984347 No. 984347 ID: 2c5282

[NSFW Warning! This is a lewd quest with an excuse plot containing a fuckton of straight reptilian sex (and maybe some bi as well), you have been warned!]


At the furthest reaches of the galaxy, hidden far away from prying eyes, a lone recon satellite returns to the station with some extremely dire news…
Expand all images
>>
No. 984348 ID: 2c5282
File 160911294872.png - (79.56KB , 700x550 , 2.png )
984348

Engaging wakeup procedure…
All systems operational…
Heart beat steady…
Breathing functional…
Brain waves detected…

Testing physical systems…


…all system tests passed.

Testing mental systems…


…extra tests needed for final verification.

…Please, image your own body. What do you look like? A, B or C?
Witch color is your scales?
1. Green.
2. Gold.
3. Red.
4. Blue.
5. Albino.

If there is anything else you like to add, please do so now…
>>
No. 984349 ID: 43f289

A
No color (gray) but if we have to, albino since it is closest to gray
>>
No. 984350 ID: 12b116

B 3
B is the correct choice because B is smiling and everybody else looks upset.
>>
No. 984351 ID: b1b4f3

A2
>>
No. 984352 ID: 0fae41

4A
>>
No. 984353 ID: 293539

C2

Gold because this is a contest and you're winning. And C has some nice face frills. Maybe a touch broader shouldered though?
>>
No. 984354 ID: 5ec3f5

>>984351
this
>>
No. 984355 ID: 422cea

What, no foreskin? Talk about erasure.
>>
No. 984357 ID: 3f8384

A1
>>
No. 984359 ID: e2f5cc

>>984350
This man gets it. B could use some head frills though, since then he'd be perfect.
>>
No. 984360 ID: e85a08

B5
>>
No. 984361 ID: d47474

A5
>>
No. 984364 ID: 36784c

>>984348
C1

I say C because judging by the title of the quest, we’re gonna need someone with big nuts. And from what I can tell, it looks like C’s nuts are the biggest!
>>
No. 984365 ID: 5b0071

>>984348
>>984353
Second vote for C2
>>
No. 984367 ID: 640f71

>>984364
I was leaning B but this argument persuaded me, C and let's go with 5 to make the specialization more obvious.
>>
No. 984376 ID: cdabe3

C4, a truly explosive breeder
>>
No. 984379 ID: a9af05

>>984348
C4 for the same explosive breeder joke that >>984376 made.
>>
No. 984382 ID: 2c5282
File 160917198224.png - (90.58KB , 700x550 , 3.png )
984382

>What, no foreskin? Talk about erasure.
You are a proud Sakkilian, a reptile, which means you have frills and scales instead of skin down there. Only those bird aliens, the Varkians, have those kinds of dicks.
>Gold because this is a contest and you're winning.
You have no idea what the contest is, what the prize is, but you’ll be damned if you won’t win it. GOLD ALL THE WAY, BABY!

>B is the correct choice because B is smiling and everybody else looks upset.
A is clearly just indifferent and C is just bored. B, meanwhile, is obviously checking out C’s bum which might explain why he’s so happy.
>I say C because judging by the title of the quest, we’re gonna need someone with big nuts. And from what I can tell, it looks like C’s nuts are the biggest!
The C specimen does indeed have the biggest sack, heavy with virile baby batter, ready to create the next generation of Sakkilians. Meanwhile, specimen B might have the smallest balls, but he does possess the biggest cock, designed to please any ladies it might find, while specimen A is an all-rounder, being neither the biggest nor the smallest in any category. All three are ample choices for the challenges ahead.

>A truly explosive breeder.
Your mind is filled with a haze, a thick fog that obscure everything you know and all your memories, even the memories of your own body, but that word… breeder… as soon as it enters your mind, a floodgate opens. Suddenly, you know all kinds of positions, tricks and pleasure zones of a female body yet it doesn’t stop there… everything is suddenly there, sharply contrasting with the fog that’s invading your mind. Math, language, etiquette, morals, everything a grown person needs to know is there… yet… when you try and remember how… when… why you learned it all, there’s only fog. It is as if someone just downloaded it all directly into your mind.

Speaking of the fog…
What is your name?
You try your best to remember… you know it is there… somewhere… on your tongue… but each time you seem to find something in the haze, a fantasy of a bum or a tit distracts you and it evades your grasp. What is your name?

And who are you?
Try and visualize your personally with only one word or two.
You can’t remember yet… you’re still you, are you not?

As for your body…
You’re still trying to remember yourself, if you haven’t voted for a body and scale color, you can still do so.

Current score:
A (6)
C (6)
B (3)

2. Gold. (4)
5. Albino. (4)
4. Blue. (3)
1. Green. (2)
3. Red. (2)
>>
No. 984383 ID: 19da02

White C's got max smugness.

Your name is Bayard and your personality could best be described as "smug"
>>
No. 984385 ID: 640f71

You're Srahlad the professional dad, and as befits your task you're an admiring person. You find it easy to like people, and to see the beauty in anything! You have a high opinion of yourself, but you have a high opinion of almost everyone.
>>
No. 984387 ID: 3f8384

>>984385
I like this, but not sure about the name... How about Bardo?
>>
No. 984388 ID: 3f8384

Oh, i forgot, i'm liking the A2.
>>
No. 984389 ID: 640f71

>>984387
To be honest I was just trying to think of something that rhymes with 'dad', got the idea of melding it with some cliche romance novel dude name like 'strahd' and then kind of just abandoned it half-way. Someone could easily come up with a better option.
>>
No. 984390 ID: e2f5cc

If I'm allowed to change my color/body type vote, then I'd like to swap from B3 to C2 if our eye color changes to blue as well, switch to A2 if not.

As for names, supporting "Bayard". Personality wise, you exude a quiet confidence, because everyone already knows your the best.
>>
No. 984395 ID: a9af05

>>984382
>Name?
Derek

>Personality?
This >>984390
>>
No. 984398 ID: f8fa51

C, 2, Bayard, easygoing and lewd.
>>
No. 984399 ID: 6e6f32

A5
Bayard, but make sure it's pronounced like "Beared" or "Bared".

Set personality to "Shithead Fuckboi"
>>
No. 984406 ID: feecd8

>>984382
I'm voting for C5! And the name should be Revak!
>>
No. 984407 ID: 0fae41

Vastin Resh. Blue's okay, but better orange than blank.
>>
No. 984409 ID: f3f534

>>984382
C4!

>Try and visualize your personally with only one word or two.
Snarky smartass.

>>984407
I like this as a name.
>>
No. 984410 ID: 5b0071

>>984382
Confident and Outgoing
>>
No. 984411 ID: 4854ef

C5. Shy and Smug.
>>
No. 984413 ID: 5ec3f5

Name: Lamuel
Personality: Lazy genius
>>
No. 984414 ID: 9f367b

Bayard, C5, and Shy and Smug, because a lizard boi that has a big sack and knows it but isn't necessarily going brag about it, sounds kinda fun. Lazy Genius doesn't sound half bad either.
>>
No. 984423 ID: 041c52

>>984382
B 2, you are pretty confident in whatever you do, there is not a woman that can resist you, no matter the species. Your name is Bastion.
>>
No. 984426 ID: d459d0

B4, your name is Zaton and you are shy but when you get exited you start to dominate.
>>
No. 984438 ID: fe91ca

B5 Zaton
>>
No. 984449 ID: 22fbce

Late but adding another B5 vote for Zanton with snark.
>>
No. 984458 ID: 2c5282
File 160928255668.png - (45.57KB , 700x550 , 4.png )
984458

Your name is Bayard… Bayard Resh… yes, that sounds familiar… and you are covered with snow white scales that makes you stand out from any crowd. Your body might not be the tallest or even the most muscular one, but you make up for it with a large heart… and an even larger sack, eager to be emptied, hanging between your legs.

As for who you are, you can’t help but feel pretty confident in what you do, that there is not a woman that can resist you, no matter the species… even if you have no memory of ever meeting another species at all… or any memory meeting a lady of your own species… or even meeting anyone.

But it doesn’t matter, because everyone already knows that you’re the best, it’s that simple.

Of course, you’re not completely egotistical either. You find it easy to like people, to see beauty in everyone and everything. You might have a high opinion of yourself, but you have a high opinion of almost everyone else as well. After all, the best way into someone’s heart, and pants, is too simply to listen to them and respect them.

Though if you have to name one weakness is it that you’re a bit shy. While you can easily brag about yourself to yourself like this, you have a harder time showing off to others, even if you’re confident that you can easily do so. You are simply a cute lizard boi that has a big sack and knows, but isn’t going to brag about it to everyone… just to those that want to listen to you brag… and maybe get a private show.

…of course, things change a bit when you get too excited, as you have a tendency to… dominate the situation when you get to riled up.

You are Smug, Confident yet a bit shy.

>The professional dad.
As far as you know, you aren’t a dad… yet. Let’s change that.

…of course, how do you even change that? While you can dream about waking up buried in a fine sand bed surrounded by gorgeous women all you like, it won’t really change the fact that you’re… lost in the fog? Where even are you? How are you? Are you dead? Alive? Asleep? And why do you keep getting this feeling that the meaning of your whole existence is to find women and make babies?

…not that you’re complaining about the last part, but- wait, you just felt… pain… and… light? …you’re… waking up?
>>
No. 984459 ID: 2c5282
File 160928257028.png - (64.43KB , 700x550 , 5.png )
984459

You were really hoping that the dream about being asleep in a pile of women would be true, but sadly it wasn’t. Instead, you find yourself lying on a hard, plastic surface in a cold, metal room filled with medical equipment in all kind of shapes and sizes. At least, you think it is medical equipment? Even the bed, if you want to call this back breaking thing a bed, is some kind of machine, which you guess you’ve been sleeping inside?

Your body protest as you try and move, every muscle in your body giving off a slight twitch of pain and all your joints cracking as you bend them. Even the low light in this room makes your eyes burn for a bit, not to mention that your throat feel like you’ve eaten a whole desert without any water with how sore it is. How long have you been asleep?

Sitting up and looking around, shuddering a bit as the cold air finally hits you, you scan the room for life but find no one. Even if you weren’t going to wake up in a pile of ladies, they might have at least have someone here to greet you… and to tell you what the hell is going on. Where are you!? Why are you here!? What is this place!? It doesn’t look like a hospital, even if it is filled with medical junk. And most important, where are all the ladies?

After looking around the room once again you spot a coat rack, which seeing that freezing your ass of right now is a welcoming sight. You spot some kind of jacket or overall hanging on it, as well as a pair of pants and a belt. There is a small shelf as well, where three pairs of underwear reside. You guess they want to give you a few options for what to wear down there? There is a pair of boxer shorts, a thong and one of those… what are they called… jock straps? All three are bright pink as well. So what if you don’t like pink? Are you supposed to wear nothing at all then?

Your thoughts are interrupted as someone bangs on the door, followed by a confident sounding female voice bellowing from outside.

:NonIM: Soldier, are you dressed? I understand that you have just woken up, but we do not have all day.
>>
No. 984460 ID: 5ec3f5

Get dressed. But only the bottom. Or only the top. Not sure which one is better.
>>
No. 984462 ID: 4854ef

Put on jacket. Ask who is talking to you, and.. where you are.
>>
No. 984463 ID: e0ad7e

Get fully dressed. I guess you are a soldier now? I guess that whoever is behind that door might help you understand what is going on here, since they knew you were there.
>>
No. 984464 ID: a9af05

>>984459
You're gonna want the boxer shorts because there's no way your large nuts are gonna fit in the other options.

Then make sure you get the rest of your clothes on and answer the door.
>>
No. 984466 ID: 3040ea

>>984459
Shake off the cryosleep disorientation while getting dressed, boxers seem a safe choice.
Hopefully the amnesia is temporary and looking around will cause things to come back to you.
>>
No. 984467 ID: b1b4f3

>>984459
Choice of underwear huh? Well you've got big balls so wear something with support to protect those bad boys. Probably the jock strap, though I guess the thong might work ok.

Get dressed, take a better look at the table you woke up on. Looks like a cryopod. Ask the voice what's going on, is there an emergency? Also you're thirsty.
>>
No. 984468 ID: 6e6f32

Jock strap. I'm sure it'll be sized to you just fine. Need some support for those monsters!
>>
No. 984472 ID: f3f534

>>984458
>As far as you know, you aren’t a dad…yet. Let’s change that.
You're already halfway to being a dad because you've got a dad bod. Seducing women shouldn't be too hard, since everyone loves a guy with a dad bod!

>>984459
Get the jock strap because you'll need the support to comfortably carry your giant nuts!
>>
No. 984473 ID: 9f367b

>>984459
Sounds like someone who knows what's going on. Ask her to give you a briefing while you get fully dressed to save time.
Jock strap, for supporting your sizable assets. If you have issue with the color or the sizing, you can always forgo it later. For now, it's best to assume the lady outside is your immediate superior, soldier boy, so address her properly and salute her with your hand, as opposed to your dick.
>>
No. 984475 ID: 640f71

"Soldier? You sure there wasn't a mix-up at the post office? Pretty sure I'm specced for the opposite of killing people." Then say "I'm dressed enough" after putting just the jock strap on, since a jock strap seems a lot more compatible with a tail than a thong is.
>>
No. 984479 ID: e2f5cc

Attempt to put on the jockstrap, if that fails throw on the boxers. Then proceed to get dressed like a normal person and tell the lass she's got the wrong guy, probably.
>>
No. 984480 ID: 36784c

>>984459
If you’re in a medical facility, then it’s safe to assume that you were in some kind of accident and you needed to be put in here to get healed. Which might explain why you can’t remember some things, since your head was probably injured.

Or we’re a clone and we just got brought back to life, like what happened in the Fifth Element movie!

>Underwear?
Get the jock strap.

>What do?
Get dressed so that you’re not freezing anymore. Once you’re dressed (tucking in your shirt is optional), answer the door and see if the lady can answer your questions. One such question being: “Is it normal for me to not remember things after waking up?”
>>
No. 984489 ID: cdabe3

>>984480
these
>>
No. 984490 ID: 0fae41

Wear nothing at all then. The choice to not choose is still a choice.
Say you're finished and answer the door.
>>
No. 984491 ID: 6771b8

Answer the door naked, if you get yelled at put on jock strap and jacket, if you got yelled at more put on pants.

I was kinda hoping this quest would be a case of Super Sonic Sex Machine but being a guy on a space station full of mostly ladies would be cool too.
>>
No. 984523 ID: f8fa51

Thong, just to be contrary.
>>
No. 984524 ID: 041c52

>>984459
Thong, let's be daring.
>>
No. 984527 ID: 2c5282
File 160937929193.png - (83.03KB , 700x550 , 6.png )
984527

>I was kinda hoping this quest would be a case of Super Sonic Sex Machine but being a guy on a space station full of mostly ladies would be cool too.
Patience, young one, we just need to get the excuse plot out of the way first.

>You're already halfway to being a dad because you've got a dad bod. Seducing women shouldn't be too hard, since everyone loves a guy with a dad bod!
That’s right! You’re the three goddesses gift to women and they know it! This is going to be easy.
>If you’re in a medical facility, then it’s safe to assume that you were in some kind of accident and you needed to be put in here to get healed. Which might explain why you can’t remember some things, since your head was probably injured.
That does sound very plausible, yes, but you don’t really feel like you’ve been injured at all. Super stiff, yes, but not actually hurt.
>Take a better look at the table you woke up on. Looks like a cryopod.
It’s… definitely something like that, yes. You can even spot the glass lid that slid away to let you out, meaning that you were indeed stuck inside some kind of pod before you woke up. But it doesn’t feel cold… instead, it’s warm to the touch, at least compared to the rest of the room. It’s got the text “C.Vat 2” on it, as well as the name “Last Hope”, whatever that means.
>Shake off the cryosleep disorientation.
Trying to dispel the fog in your mind, you confidently stand up straight and almost immediately nearly topple over as your legs gives out from under you. It takes a few seconds of supporting yourself with your arms before your legs managed to hold you on their own. It’s almost like they aren’t used to bearing your weight at all.

>Ask her to give you a briefing while you get fully dressed to save time.
:NonIM: You will be briefed at the same time as the others, soldier. Now get dressed, the other troops are waiting for you.

>Answer the door naked.
While the thought does cross your mind, you’re a bit too shy to put yourself on complete display like that for a complete stranger… not to mention the cold in here hasn’t made your little soldier very happy.
>Wear nothing at all then. The choice to not choose is still a choice.
It is indeed a choice to not choose… but you rather have something on so that your equipment doesn’t chafe against your pants.
>Well you've got big balls so wear something with support to protect those bad boys. Probably the jock strap.
They would probably be the best choice, given your… size…
>I'm sure it'll be sized to you just fine. Need some support for those monsters!
All the clothes, while not a perfect fit, are actually the right size. Even the underwear. Neat.
>Make sure you get the rest of your clothes on and answer the door.
Underwear, check, pants, check, belt, check, overall or whatever they are, check, and… um… no shoes? Eh, you’ll manage. They scales on your feet are hardy enough to handle it.

>For now, it's best to assume the lady outside is your immediate superior, soldier boy, so address her properly and salute her with your hand, as opposed to your dick.
As soon as you call out that you’re decent the doors open and a green scaled lady Sakkilian enter. She is slightly taller than you, which is common among your kind, and a bit on the lean side, but what is uncommon is that she’s missing an eye, a hand and a foot, having replaced all three with cybernetic implants. While she’s not exactly the ladies you envisioned while you slept, she is still really pretty. But before she is able to say anything, while she’s still looking you up and down, you salute her.
:BayardIM: Bayard Resh, reporting for duty, ma’am!
This clearly catches her of guard, as her eyes widen in shock for just a second, before a slight smile cross her lips and she salutes you back. You clearly made a good first impression on her.
:ElizaIM: At ease, soldier. It’s good to see at least one of you know how to show respect.
:BayardIM: Oh? There are others?
:ElizaIM: Indeed. One was simply clueless, which I can accept at the moment, but the golden one… for some reason he thought it was a good idea to lay on the pod in a provocative pose while completely naked. I made sure that he understood his folly by throwing his pants at him hard enough to knock him off the pod.
>Ask the voice what's going on, is there an emergency?
:ElizaIM: Yes, there is an emergency. No, it is not something we need to panic about just yet. It is not like the Hope is on fire or we’re being attacked.
You watch as she nervously rubs her artificial hand for a bit while letting all her weight fall on her artificial foot, before going back to her original stance.
:ElizaIM: No, the emergency we currently have is a far slower one… and you are the solution to it.

>Ask who is talking to you, and... where you are.
:ElizaIM: I am Captain Eliza SilverGear of the Hope Security forces. You are currently in the C.Vats in sector Gamma 4.
:BayardIM: Captain? So you’re my… superior?
:ElizaIM: You will indeed be stationed in the sector under my command, Xi 9, and thus under my care, but the one that is in command of the project you are part of is Hope herself.
:HOPEIM: Greetings!
:BayardIM: Whoa… a… hologram? Who…?
:HOPEIM: I am the primary data loop of main AI core of this ship. You can call me HOPE. I will assist you to the best of my abilities to make sure you success in the task you will be given.
>I guess you are a soldier now?
:HOPEIM: I would not categorize you as a soldier, Bayard.
:ElizaIM: He’s been forcibly conscripted into protecting his home from an external threat. If that doesn’t describe a soldier I don’t know what does.
:BayardIM: You sure there wasn't a mix-up at the post office? Pretty sure I'm specced for the opposite of killing people.
:ElizaIM: Which is why we need your aid. We need to produce more reinforcements as soon as possible.
:HOPEIM: Do not let the captains jargon get to you, Bayard. While she likes to refer to people as her soldiers, we are not an army nor are we at war with anyone. She just likes to play pretend.
:ElizaIM: Hmph…
>Also you're thirsty.
:HOPEIM: Drinks will be served after the briefing.

:ElizaIM: Right, we have wasted enough time here. Come with me if you want to get laid.
:HOPEIM: The others of our specialized group are waiting for you, Bayard, in the debriefing chamberrrrr.
>>
No. 984528 ID: 2c5282
File 160937932074.png - (96.84KB , 700x550 , 7.png )
984528

The captain leads you through a few similar looking corridors, though your still fog filled mind has a hard time keeping track were exactly you’re going. You’re sure you met a few others on your way, all of them Sakkilian, all of them female and all of them staring as you passed. It can’t be more than a few minutes, but it feels like an eternity, before you find yourself in front of a large door labeled… “Interpersonal manual procedure repopulation emergency group”? Eh, at least the captain had a cute ass you should stare at as you stumbled around out here…

Finally, the two of you enter a larger, circular room with a big table in the middle, with this massive sign depicting… well… that. Inside, two other males are waiting for you, sitting down at the table, while most of the ceiling is taken up by a massive hologram of the ship AI, HOPE.

:FiverIM: ‘ello.
:ZatonIM: Hah, another weakling, I see.
:HOPEIM: Welcome! First, before we start the debriefing, let’s introduce ourselves.
:ElizaIM: I will need your names so I can register you into the system.
:ZatonIM: Ha! Do I really need to introduce myself!? I am Zaton! And I’m sure everyone here will know my name!
:BayardIM: I’m Bayard… Bayard Resh… I think?
:FiverIM: Um… I have no idea? I mean… I guess the pod I was in said… Vat five or something?
:ElizaIM: Vat five isn’t a name, soldier.
:FiverIM: I’m… um… five… err…
:ElizaIM: Fiver? That will do.
:FiverIM: Err… sure? I’m Fiver? I guess?

:HOPEIM: Now let us explain the situation. Welcome to the Hope, a multi-generational colony ship located on the very edge of the galaxy.
:ElizaIM: This ship houses a large amount of individuals of all sentient species as well as facilities to accompany them all.
:HOPEIM: Our primary purpose is to construct a civilization for all species here on the ship and keep them stable until the time we will be able to claim a planet and make a more proper colony. This purpose was severely hindered by several massive crises that has befallen us in the last couples of years.
:ElizaIM: You do not need to know the details of them at this point, but know this, soldiers, these crises were particularly harmful to your kind.
:HOPEIM: Under these hard times we experience a near complete loss of the Sakkilian male population, nearly rendering your species extinct on this ship.
:ElizaIM: We are currently in a position where we… ah… can’t receive aid from any other party outside this ship.
:HOPEIM: This means that the only chance we have to repopulate and keeping the Sakkilian population going for the next few generations falls upon you, a special task force we have come to call “Interpersonal manual procedure repopulation emergency group”.
:BayardIM: Impreg?
:ElizaIM: Don’t ask. The AI has just horrid sense of humor.
:FiverIM: So there’s just three of us… left?
:ZatonIM: Not that we need any more with me, Zaton, here.
:ElizaIM: There are two more soldiers that will you join you soon. They were still just a bit undercooked and required a day or two more in the oven.
:BayardIM: So there are just five males?
:HOPEIM: We managed to salvaged 25 Sakkilian males in total, and has thus chosen to split them up in five groups of five. Do not worry, you are still outnumbered 100 to 1 compared to the female Sakkilians.
:ElizaIM: Your group will be deployed in sector Xi 9, which currently houses 200 of my girls, as well as all the necessities to live comfortably.
:ZatonIM: Pff, just that few? I, Zaton, can take care of them no problem by myself! No need to get these other clowns involved.
:HOPEIM: We will require as much biodiversity as possible, forcing us to deploy as many of you as we possibly can.
:ElizaIM: …can I please put this clown back in the oven?
:HOPEIM: No, Eliza, you may not.
>Hopefully the amnesia is temporary and looking around will cause things to come back to you.
:FiverIM: Yeah, I don’t remember anything either…
:HOPEIM: You will remember your whole life in time, do not worry.

:ElizaIM: Now, we have also taken the liberty install several bio mods to aid in the mission.
:HOPEIM: This includes an increase in libido, bloodflow, a near endless stamina as well as massive improvement in virility and growth time.
:BayardIM: That does explain my dreams before I woke up…
:ElizaIM: HOPE might have overdone it a bit on the libido part, indeed. You have also been outfitted with ocular implants to easily identify possible targets for your mission. They are easily activated by simply thinking about it… please, do try it on your follow soldiers so we know it works properly.

Name: Fiver
Age: 25
Branch: Impreg
Fertile: No (male)
Consent: -

Name: Zaton
Age: 25
Branch: Impreg
Fertile: No (male)
Consent: NO. FUCK OFF.

:HOPEIM: All fertile females will be prioritized in these scans.
:ElizaIM: As for consent, most will simply leave it blank, meaning you’ll have to convince them in some way or another to give you consent for the deed. If the consent already says yes, you can simply move on to your main objective without any further discussion. If, on the other hand, the consent is set to No, then I expect you to respect that. You may still interact and be friendly with them, but do not flirt or try to make them change their mind about it. No means no.
:ZatonIM: Bah, that’s quitter talk! I’m sure my, Zaton, honey ca-
:ElizaIM: If one of my girls tells me you’ve been harassing them, I will throw you in the brig, rip it off and extract what we need from you by painful force.
:ZatonIM: Err… n-noted…
:ElizaIM: In the same vain, if one of my girls bother you and refuse to take a no for an answer, contact me immediately and I will deal with it. Disobedience will not be tolerated.

:HOPEIM: Now one last thing, before we let you lose. The female population has not been able to intermingle with any male counterparts for some time now.
:ElizaIM: Morale are at records low, and if it continues we might start seeing revolts in the ranks.
:HOPEIM: As a majority of the females has never actually met a male before, you might be wise to be a bit careful when handling them.
:ElizaIM: …all the girls are, as I believe they put it, “thirsty as fuck”.

:HOPEIM: There we go. I am sure you’re eager to take on your very important mission as well as explore your new surroundings.
:BayardIM: So… what? We just go around and have… sex?
:HOPEIM: In short, yes. Now, Captain Eliza will finish this briefing with a quick tour of the sector you will be living in.
:ElizaIM: I will escort you to your dormitory, where your rooms are located, while giving you a quick tour of sector Xi 9. Afterwards, your only objective is to seek and deploy… your seed into the girls.
:HOPEIM: Do anyone have any questions? Otherwise, we’ll continue with the tour before you’re let lose.
:FiverIM: …why do I get the feeling you’re not telling us everything? There’s something more going on, isn’t it?
:ElizaIM: You don’t want to know all the gritty details, soldier, trust me.
:HOPEIM: You will be given more information after you’ve settled in. Now, any more questions?

…okay, these two are definitely not telling you something…
>>
No. 984531 ID: 293539

Can crew enter the non-Sakkilian areas of the ship? Any concerns about xenophilia impacting the repro-, ahem, productivity of this project? Also aren't you understating the magnitude of this crisis if the majority of the crew has never even seen a male Sakkilian?

Scan the captain and the AI, just to see what pops up.
>>
No. 984532 ID: e2f5cc

boner now, intrigue later. Also, apply scanner to captain.
>>
No. 984534 ID: b1b4f3

>>984528
What happened to the other males?
>>
No. 984535 ID: e0ad7e

>Scan the captain and the AI, just to see what pops up.
Can we do this discreatily? Or do the peaple we are skanning take notice of this?

>Come with me if you want to get laid.
>The others of our specialized group are waiting for you, Bayard, in the debriefing chamberrrrr.

TOO MANY REFERENCES IN A SHORT TIME!

I am going to make my mission in life to get laid with the captain. Hell i am going to marry the hell out of her if i can.
>>
No. 984536 ID: 640f71

Scan AI, then use whatever no doubt weird response you get as an excuse to 'test' the scanner on the captain.

Anyway, questions! Do we have adequate genetic record-keeping? Ideally we will need to keep track of who's breeding with who to make sure there's minimal re-convening of genetic lines until an acceptable number of generations have advanced, but before that, is there a priority system? What kind of person do we want more of first? We need maximum diversity, of course, but things will take time. Furthermore: While the implants are no doubt impressive, are there any options for even further augmentation? Stimulants or other short-term treatments?

Also, not a question, but you should bring it up with your teammates: If most of the women here have never even seen a male before, you absolutely need to make sure their first times are good times. One and done won't do, if we want repopulation to go smoothly then we need them to come again. I'm sure it's obvious, but, Fiver, Zaton, you fellas have to make sure you understand the ladies' needs. It's essential for morale, too.
>>
No. 984538 ID: d47474

So the long and short of it is that for reason you are not willing to discuss at this time almost all of the males of our species aboard this vessel have somehow died, moral is nearing rock bottom, and now it is up to the 25 remaining males to create a diverse enough gene pool to hopefully let the species aboard the ship not to die out or become a bunch of inbreed mutants and hopefully raise moral among the crew to something above mutinous. Well damn, not exactly a problem I expect to face when I woke up but hey, when duty calls, duty calls I guess.

though you did say that this ship houses a bunch of other races from ALL the known sentient species. Have any of the other races suffered any problems like this or were we the only lucky ones?
>>
No. 984539 ID: 041c52

>>984527
Ask how many species are on the ship, we are going to screw a lot of Sakkilian so I don't think is going to get boring but the idea of fucking the female of another species exites you, also Scan Eliza she looks like a strong female, a primary target indeed.
>>
No. 984544 ID: f8fa51

Set your consent field to yes. Scan the AI and the captain, and then, no matter what the scanner says, continue with the tour: Shenanigans can wait until then.
>>
No. 984545 ID: b1b4f3

I feel like the consent field only makes sense if it's directed at individuals. So captain=yes, everyone else=blank.
>>
No. 984547 ID: 9f367b

>>984528
All this talk of people being undercooked... It really sounds more like talk about cloning or engineering individuals than cryo. Similarly, the male population must be non existant or near it to have females not know what they look like. Eliza also directly stated there was an external threat. Best keep your suspicions to yourself for now, like a good soldier boy.

Scan HOPE out of curiousity and genuine interest, perhaps she filled something out, and it'll let you know how much they're monitoring your scans. Plus, one can always HOPE, right?
Discretely scan Captain SilverGear, so you know how to handle her, but do not let it effect your behavior. She'll likely have your scan logs, and access to your exploits, so testing/using the tools they gave you is acceptable, but she is still your superior. Could wait for the end of the tour to do it too, out of respect. If you can set your consent field on a per indiviual basis, set the Captain's to 'Orders, Ma'am?' or simply 'Yes Ma'am.' Try to keep your eyes off your superior's posterior (they apparently enhanced your libido a lot, it could happen without you realizing), and really try to be respectful, listen to her, and learn what she likes. The best way past her defenses right now is by being dutiful. If things are as rough as they seem, Eliza may need you to be as supportive a soldier as you can be for her.

>>984536
The last paragraph here is paramount; your purpose is impregnation, but your duty is to raise morale.
>>
No. 984548 ID: 5b0071

>>984528
Quietly scan Eliza to learn if people know they're being scanned.
>>
No. 984559 ID: 36784c

>>984528
Scan the AI and Captain Eliza.

Ask if we’re clones. The way Captain Eliza talked about the males makes it sound like we were created instead of woken up.
>>
No. 984563 ID: a9af05

>>984528
>Questions?
She said these women were all "thirsty as fuck". That would mean that they're all desperate, right? What should we do if one or more of the women try to kidnap us and keep us locked up somewhere so that they can keep us all for themselves?

What should we do if we're somehow unable to contact the Captain and we need help for something?

If a woman is already pregnant with someone else's baby and they give us consent to knock her up even further, are we allowed to do that? Just asking because we wouldn't want that woman to hurt herself trying to carry more eggs than her body can handle.
>>
No. 984567 ID: 864e49

>>984527
>The others of our specialized group are waiting for you, Bayard, in the debriefing chamberrrrr.
Looks like we're in the barrel today. Didn't even get a cool suit out of it.

>>984528
Are we allowed to fuck non sakkilians? Are we allowed to fuck each other? Are we allowed to have nothing to do with Gast I mean Zaton? We'll never get laid with him around.

Can we set our Consent to "Hell Yes"?
This isn't a question I just want to know if we can.
>>
No. 984577 ID: 640f71

Hold the clones question for one-on-one, I think it would be appreciated to not blow the lid on it to your fellow dudes right away. The captain has clearly decided that it's a good idea to keep it quiet, so don't go against her wishes so immediately.

See if you can scan yourself, by the way. If you're also listed as '25' that'll be a pretty big flag.
>>
No. 984580 ID: a9af05

>>984577
>Hold the clones question for one-on-one
Why? Even if we guess correctly, that doesn't mean that Eliza and Hope have to tell us that we're correct. They can easily just deny that we guessed correctly and we wouldn't know. There's no harm in guessing.
>>
No. 984584 ID: 640f71

>>984580
We don't know whether our two 'brothers' have had any similar realizations. Take a look at Zaton, there, does he seem like he'd react well to thinking he might be a clone? If we are clones, the decision to conceal that from us might be due to worries it would affect our performance - imagine the insecurity that could come with knowing we're new and unproven, and the effect it could have. Or, alternately, it might be because it might affect how other members of the crew interact with us: will women be as willing to bear the children of clones as they would men they believe to have had their own lives and accomplishments? We don't know our fellow men well enough to judge whether they have similar suspicions, or if they would keep their mouths shut so well if they did. So no, there could actually be harm in guessing, at least in guessing aloud where our fellow males can hear. They don't need to know to suspect.

At the very least, if we keep our mouths shut for now and ask in private later, I think the captain will appreciate that we have discretion. That could be important as a reputation to establish, not just for any relationship with her specifically, but also with anyone she talks to about us. We have to remember that for the future, too, and perhaps should advise our fellow men on it: the ladies on this ship will surely be talking to each other about us, we're big news. We need to be aware that first impressions of us might be formed before physical meetings are made.

... Say, is there any sort of in-ship news service or digital social platform or vessel-wide internet or the like?
>>
No. 984586 ID: 36784c

>>984580
>>984584
Both of you are putting too much thought into the excuse plot of a porn quest.
>>
No. 984587 ID: 9f367b

>>984584
Not him obviously, but the sentiment of discretion does seem like a good one to have, both for the Captain and in general, bringing it up privately to show we don't wish to undermine her authority or cause panic. And where Zaton may willingly draw upon the desperate hoards, this discretion could be what draws the more edge cases into our fold and builds favor in those who might not be interested in Zaton's methods. Besides, who better to lead these impressionable males by example than us?

Already made a suggestion that somewhat aligns with that though, so I'm not sure if I'm 'allowed' to support that.
>>
No. 984607 ID: 2c5282
File 160953842457.png - (160.46KB , 700x550 , 8.png )
984607

>Scan HOPE out of curiousity and genuine interest, perhaps she filled something out, and it'll let you know how much they're monitoring your scans. Plus, one can always HOPE, right?
Name: LAST HOPE
Age: ERROR! Integer overflow!
Branch: LAST HOPE System Administrator
Note: This unit do not possess sapience and cannot give consent. Do not try to flirt or engage in intercourse with this unit.

>Aren't you understating the magnitude of this crisis if the majority of the crew has never even seen a male Sakkilian?
:HOPEIM: Yes!
:ElizaIM: *Sigh* What HOPE meant to say is, we are trying not to put too much pressure on you this soon after your awakening. Yes, there is an emergency and yes, it will have dire consequences if nothing is done about it, but that’s why you are here, is it not?
>What happened to the other males?
:ElizaIM: As I said before, you do not need the details at this moment, soldier.
:HOPEIM: What we can tell you is that you will be placed in one of the most protected and secure sectors of this ship, thus there is no need to worry.
>You should bring this up with your teammates:
:BayardIM: Before we head out, I need to point out, that if most of the women here have never even seen a male before, we absolutely need to make sure their first times are good times.
:ZatonIM: Hey, don’t worry, babe, Zaton will make their night every night.
:FiverIM: Err… I’ll try?
:BayardIM: One and done won't do, if we want repopulation to go smoothly then we need them to come again.
:HOPEIM: With you current augmentations, there is 99.89% chance of impregnation on the initial intercourse.
:BayardIM: Err… s-still, I'm sure it's obvious, but, Fiver, Zaton, you fellas have to make sure you understand the ladies' needs. It's essential for morale, too.
:ZatonIM: Hey, worry about your own damn limp dick, weakling. I bet that I can make more woman orgasm on the first week than both of you losers in a whole month!
:FiverIM: Wow, you can?
:BayardIM: The ladies on this ship will surely be talking to each other about us, we're big news. We need to be aware that first impressions of us might be formed before physical meetings are made.
:ZatonIM: Which is why you clowns need to step up your game. I’m not going to be dragged down by your incompetence.
:FiverIM: S-sorry…
:BayardIM: Our purpose is impregnation, but our duty is to raise morale.
:ElizaIM: And I do appreciate that you’re willing to care for my girls out there, soldier.

>Say, is there any sort of in-ship news service or digital social platform or vessel-wide internet or the like?
:ElizaIM: There is a ship wide news site as well as individual digital forums for each sector. You can access them in your room later.
>Boner now, intrigue later.
:ElizaIM: …your enthusiasm has been noted, but I still need to show you were your dorm is.
:HOPEIM: And this marks the end of our debriefing. Good luck out there, Impreg!
:ElizaIM: Now let’s get this tour over with, as I have other duties to attend to.

-----------------------------------------------------

After a few more non-descript corridors, an elevator ride and a small security station, you finally enter the so called sector Xi 9 and your first impression is… it’s a mall? The large interior, two floor structure with a lot of wide, long walkways were nearly every wall is a glass window leading into smaller rooms really does make it feel like a mall.

Looking around, the first thing you spot is a gym where several buff females are currently working out, one even spots you and flexes her muscles with a wink.

:ElizaIM: Welcome to Xi 9, or more specifically, the health and hygiene section of the sector. Here you will find training facilities of all kinds, baths, scale polishers, massage parlors and most importantly, the medical center and therapist division.

Name: “Little” Lizzy LongSprocket
Age: 28
Branch: Storage
Fertile: YES
Consent: -

HOPE’s holographic head suddenly pops up out of nowhere, being projected by a small console on one of the walls labeled “Last Hope”.
:HOPEIM: We would recommend that you regularly exercise. While your body is automatically in good shape thanks to your modifications, your muscles will still need work.

Name: Flora FlameFuse
Age: 30
Branch: Security (Hvy)
Fertile: YES
Consent: -

:ElizaIM: It might also be prudent to make regular visits to the nurse, to make sure you’re in good shape, soldier.

5 non-fertile people detected.
1 no consent people detected.
>>
No. 984608 ID: 2c5282
File 160953843322.png - (114.65KB , 700x550 , 9.png )
984608

>Can crew enter the non-Sakkilian areas of the ship? Any concerns about xenophilia impacting the repro-, ahem, productivity of this project?
:HOPEIM: The main, central sector where most of this ships individuals are currently occupying is a multi-species sector. Certain sectors, like this one, requires you to apply for permission from either administration or security to enter or leave.
:ElizaIM: For security reason you’ll not be allowed to leave this sector for some time. So no, you may not enter the non-Sakkilian areas.
:FiverIM: Aw… I wanted to say ‘ello to the odd aliens…
>Ask how many species are on the ship, we are going to screw a lot of Sakkilian so I don't think is going to get boring but the idea of fucking the female of another species excites you.
:ElizaIM: Sapient ones? There’s Varkians, Hivers, Cibics, the Uredo and the Serpents so… six with us. Oh, and there are also a few of those… SAI or what they are called as well.
:HOPEIM: Please try and refrain from having intercourse with non-fertile Sakkilian females if possible, at least for the first few days.
>Have any of the other races suffered any problems like this or were we the only lucky ones?
:HOPEIM: There have been several large scale crises that has effected multiple species, but none as bad as the one your kind suffered.
:ElizaIM: The main problem was that we had three major crises at the same time, all of them aimed at you males specifically. We were unable to handle something of that magnitude at the time.
:ZatonIM: Ha! If I, Zaton, was there back then, I would have-
:ElizaIM: I really wish you would have been there back then, clown, because then the horrors would finally stop that inane yapping you keep doing.
You watch as she rubs her artificial hand…
:ElizaIM: But let’s leave the past in the past and move on.

Next you find yourself inside what you can only assume is the food court, as it’s a large square like area filled with tables and flanked by several different kind of kiosks specializing in different cuisines.

:ElizaIM: This is the main dining area, where you’ll have most of your meals.

Name: Clara WideCarriage
Age: 31
Branch: Engineering
Fertile: YES
Consent: -

:HOPEIM: While you will be given a basic breakfast, lunch and dinner each day, if you desire something extra or something not on the daily menu, it is possible to spend your earned work points to purchase it.

Name: Mili SoftSocket
Age: 26
Branch: Recreational
Fertile: YES
Consent: -

:ElizaIM: While this is technically part of the Recreational section, I’ll tell you more about that section at our next stop.

7 non-fertile people detected.
2 no consent people detected.
>>
No. 984609 ID: 2c5282
File 160953844243.png - (162.53KB , 700x550 , 10.png )
984609

>Try to keep your eyes off your superior's posterior (they apparently enhanced your libido a lot, it could happen without you realizing), and really try to be respectful, listen to her, and learn what she likes.
You do try and keep your eyes off her, but it’s a bit difficult as you need to follow her. Of course, seeing as Fiver has been staring at her bum nearly non-stop since this tour started, you don’t feel like you’ll be her first target if she notices. As for what she likes… it’s hard to say… respect? Respect of others? Respect of yourself? Anyone that isn’t Zaton?
>If things are as rough as they seem, Eliza may need you to be as supportive a soldier as you can be for her.
You’ll be there if she needs you!

>Do we have adequate genetic record-keeping? Ideally we will need to keep track of who's breeding with who to make sure there's minimal re-convening of genetic lines until an acceptable number of generations have advanced.
:ElizaIM: HOPE has that well under control. It is one of the reasons why we choose to split you up in several groups, as it makes it easier to keep track of which child belongs to whom.
>Is there a priority system? What kind of person do we want more of first? We need maximum diversity, of course, but things will take time.
:ElizaIM: All my girls here has already been chosen because their genetics is something we wishes to pass on. Lay with as many as you can and we’ll be fine.
:HOPEIM: If you wish, you can focus on the higher ranked and more well-trained specimen. Captain Eliza here, for example, is a strong and healthy female who would sire strong children if made into a mother.
:ElizaIM: … … …moving on.

Your next stop is a large library, filled to the brim with all kinds of books and other media.

:ElizaIM: This is the library, the central part of the Recreational section. Here you can read, watch and listen to a lot of different books, movies and music at your leisure.

Name: Amelia StrongPiston
Age: 26
Branch: Recreational
Fertile: YES
Consent: -

:HOPEIM: The Recreational section also contains sporting facilities, parks and other nature preserves, a movie theater, arcade, a bar and dance club as well as several other ways to release some stress and wind down.

Name: Ophelia ProudCog
Age: 35
Branch: Administration
Fertile: YES
Consent: -

:ElizaIM: If you ever have time to spend, Recreational is the place to do so. Now, let’s finish this tour.

2 non-fertile people detected.
0 no consent people detected.
>>
No. 984610 ID: 2c5282
File 160953845392.png - (35.15KB , 700x550 , 11.png )
984610

>All this talk of people being undercooked... It really sounds more like talk about cloning or engineering individuals than cryo.
…it kind of does, doesn’t it? It would explain the lack of memories all three of you have…
>Similarly, the male population must be non-existent or near it to have females not know what they look like.
They’ve said that the situation is extremely dire… and that there were only 25 of us males left? Are we all clones?
>Hold the clones question for one-on-one, I think it would be appreciated to not blow the lid on it to your fellow dudes right away. I think the captain will appreciate that we have discretion.
Captain Eliza would definitely not be happy if you made your brothers here uncomfortable with what might be wild guesses, at least Fiver. She’ll probably be happy is Zotan was uncomfortable.
>See if you can scan yourself, by the way. If you're also listed as '25' that'll be a pretty big flag.
Name: Bayard Resh
Age: 25
Branch: Impreg
Fertile: No (male)
Consent: -

And lastly, you find yourself at a large set of double doors marked “Male dorms”, which is being constantly watched over by at least two different cameras.

:ElizaIM: And this is where you will live. Inside there is a common room as well as six individual bedrooms. Each room has a shower and bed for you to use as you please. If you wish to have more furniture, you can buy those with your earned work points.
:FiverIM: Err… no bathrooms?
:ElizaIM: …everyone here has augmentations that makes our digestion near perfect. No one needs to use the bathroom… ever… Now, while your basic need will be taken care off, including food, simple clothing and a place to sleep, if you desire to acquire more expensive goods, you’ll need to use your work points.
:HOPEIM: All Impreg employees will be rewarded work points when you complete your duty, which is impregnating a female.
:ElizaIM: Now, before we end the tour, take a quick look at this.
Captain Eliza gesture towards a large map that’s been attached on a nearby wall.
:ElizaIM: I’ve marked the path we just walked and as you can see, it’s just a small part of the sector. As it takes roughly 45-60 minutes to walk from one end to the other, I would recommend that you use the quick ride stations, marked on the map with a Q, to quicken the journey. Though be aware that many of my girls like taking the trains on joyrides, so there might be none available.
:HOPEIM: Another section of note is the Commercial one. It is there you can use your earned work points, be it to buy furniture, clothes, foodstuff, games, tools and even some special experiences.
:ElizaIM: The only other sections of real note is the security section, where you will find me and other security officers, as well as possible the science section, as they are currently working on improving your seed even more. Of course, feel free to visit any area you like, as I’m sure there will be fertile females everywhere.

>While the implants are no doubt impressive, are there any options for even further augmentation? Stimulants or other short-term treatments?
:ElizaIM: …you are by all account already perfect fuck machines. You will not tire. You will not go limp dicked. You don’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And you absolutely will not stop, ever, until all the ladies are pregnant.
:HOPEIM: As we said before, you have near infinite stamina, your bloodflow will not let you go soft and your seed is potent enough to not only always work, but will make the speed of the eggs growth inside the womb increase with a massive amount. You are the most perfect breeder that we can create.

>Quietly scan Eliza to learn if people know they're being scanned. As she is still your superior, wait for the end of the tour to do it too, out of respect.
Name: Eliza SilverGear
Age: 35
Branch: Security (Cpt)
Fertile: YES
Consent: -
Apparently, people don’t notice you if you scan them.
>I feel like the consent field only makes sense if it's directed at individuals. So captain=Yes, everyone else=blank.
There is several options, including all, females, males and for individuals. You set the consent field to “Yes Ma'am” for Captain Eliza. She clearly notice as well, as you see her eyes widen slightly before she looks over at you… then she moves her attention elsewhere without saying a word.
>I am going to make my mission in life to get laid with the captain. Hell i am going to marry the hell out of her if i can.
Her consent isn’t set to no and she is fertile, so we’re already halfway there. As for marry… wouldn’t that be kind of hard given our job?

>She said these women were all "thirsty as fuck". That would mean that they're all desperate, right? What should we do if one or more of the women try to kidnap us and keep us locked up somewhere so that they can keep us all for themselves?
:ElizaIM: Immediately contact me or one of my security gals and we will take care of it.
>What should we do if we're somehow unable to contact the Captain and we need help for something?
:ElizaIM: Any of my security gals will be happy to aid you in anything you need. Just head over to the security section of Xi 9.
:HOPEIM: I can also be of aid! Just find one of my terminals and contact me.
:ElizaIM: Just don’t overdo it. One person talking to HOPE is fine, Several thousand doing so at the same time will significantly slow her down.
>Are we allowed to fuck non sakkilians?
:ElizaIM: At the moment, no, as you aren’t allowed to meet them at all.
>Are we allowed to fuck each other?
:ElizaIM: Yes. But you will not get paid for it.
:ZatonIM: Ugh, why would I, Zaton, even consider sleeping with these clows.
:FiverIM: Well… I think you’re kind of cute…
:ZatonIM: …Fuck off.

:ElizaIM: Now, is there any oth-
:FiverIM: If a woman is already pregnant with someone else's baby and they give me consent to knock her up even further, am I allowed to do that? Just asking because I wouldn't want that woman to hurt herself trying to carry more eggs than her body can handle?
:ElizaIM: …a Sakkilian body doesn’t work like that. They can only carry one egg at the time.
:FiverIM: Oh…
:ElizaIM: But if a pregnant lady wishes to have intercourse with you, then do as you wish. Even pregnant ladies need a boost in morale at times.

:ElizaIM: And if that was all then you’re free to do whatever you want. I would recommend a nap and a meal, but if you want to start searching for soon to be mothers and put some eggs in their ovens, then I won’t stop you. Either way, I have other duties to attend to, unless there was something else?

You watch as both Zaton and Fiver shuffle their feet a bit, not knowing really what to do next while the Captian looks on.
>>
No. 984613 ID: 21dfe1

Thank her for the tour. Announce you're going to get some lunch. Try to strike up a conversation with Mili while you're there. They're twins so they bug out the biometrics?
>>
No. 984614 ID: e2f5cc

Immediately begin lightly flirting with the captain, just enough to keep her interested while you head to Ophelia for your first target, since milfs are the best.
>>
No. 984615 ID: b1b4f3

>>984610
Nothing at present, Ma'am.

Time to get some food and water, and see if you feel like taking a nap. After that you can send her a message asking her when she has some free time.
>>
No. 984616 ID: 9f367b

>>984610
After thanking her for the tour, take the first step, since the others are nervous. Ask if she'd prefer we periodically report in with her, or if HOPE will be keeping her up to date on our progress, in addition to her policy on visitors (ie do we need an appointment for non emergencies). And if we think we can get it past the others, subtly flirt with Captain Eliza, possibly saying a deliberate 'Yes Ma'am' when appropriate. Could insinuate having identified a possible VIP already, and ask her how she'd have us proceed, but that's laying it on a little thick. See her off with a salute and don't be afraid to watch her leave.
So many nice options. Personally interested in Ms. WideCarriage (in addition to the gym girls, and obviously Eliza), who may still be in commercial while we're grabbing a bite to eat (and could potentially bring her something for her hard work), but we should prioritize the Captain's advice, to let ourself finish cooking while laying down a little groundwork along the way. Still, who could say no to a little dinner and a show (of that ass). As we eat, send the Captain a message requesting an appointment to talk privately soon. Could also ask how she prefers her coffee, as a bit of a flirt while still playing the part of a dutiful soldier.

Could see about bringing Fiver along with us for our walk, so he doesn't get snatched up and eaten alive, but we should let him do his own thing if he wants.
>>
No. 984617 ID: 36784c

>>984610
Remember, Bayard, the best way into someone’s heart, and pants, is simply to listen to them and respect them.

>What do?
It wouldn’t be right if we completely ignore Captain Eliza in favor of the other girls. Ask if she’d be willing to get pregnant right now?

If she says not right now, then tell her that you’ll ask again later.
>>
No. 984618 ID: 3040ea

>>984610
Might as well pick one of the individual rooms and get it comfy, chances are good you'll spend quite a bit of time there both on and off the clock.
>>
No. 984619 ID: e0ad7e

Not sure if it is okay asking this, but i noticed that some females are not fertile, if what we detected are femeles to beguin with, but we didn't saw them, and there were twins that were displayed with an error signal. What was that about?
What should we do to those who are not fertile?

And what about sexual diseases? Should be that a concern?

>As for marry… wouldn’t that be kind of hard given our job?
Well, one can dream, right? Actually, ask her that if that would be possible at some point, i would guess that we won't have to do this for ever.

>…you are by all account already perfect fuck machines. You will not tire. You will not go limp dicked. You don’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And you absolutely will not stop, ever, until all the ladies are pregnant.

... Lady, you are making us sound like a fearsome abomination, i do hope that you were doing some pop-culture reference... Do you like movies?
>>
No. 984621 ID: 36784c

>>984617
Almost forgot something. Ask if it’s possible for us to earn work points doing something other than impregnating females.

I know our memories are shit right now, but they said we’d eventually remember our whole life. So if we remember any useful skills, would we be allowed to do that to earn work points if we don’t have any females to impregnate?

>>984619
>there were twins that were displayed with an error signal. What was that about?
Either their names overlapped and it resulted in an error from being unable to show both names or Hope can’t tell the twins apart from each other and that caused the error.

>What should we do to those who are not fertile?
We’ve been told, “Try and refrain from having intercourse with non-fertile Sakkilian females if possible, at least for the first few days.” So I’m pretty sure that means that for the first few days, don’t have sex with them.

Eventually we’ll be allowed to have sex with them, since they need a boost in morale just as much as the other women.

>And what about sexual diseases? Should be that a concern?
If we’ve been modified to the point that we don’t need to use the bathroom anymore, I think it’s safe to say that we don’t need to worry about that.
>>
No. 984625 ID: d47474

I guess pick a room, try your luck with the captain since she did say start as soon as you're able, then I guess start off by heading towards recreational and seeing if any of the gals there would like to spend some time with you since that would probably be the best place to find someone who isn't to busy with whatever work they have aboard the ship.
>>
No. 984627 ID: 041c52

Let's go with Ophelia first since the capitan said she is busy at the moment, neverless thank her for the tour and info with a warm smile, you are totally making her yours only.
>>
No. 984634 ID: c09f5e

All of them look great, but...
If the Captain can't be our first, gotta go with the Librarian.

>This unit do not possess sapience and cannot give consent.
That's exactly what a sapient AI would write in her bio. Take heed though: Don't fuck up raising consent and morale so bad they need to make an excuse like this.

>something else?
Five raises an interesting, if also revealing, point. Could we aid the females with their gestation in non-sexual ways, if requested? Not to undermine your facilities or their autonomy, it's just that personal touch, you know?
Should we assume that most of the crew know how to handle "intimate relations"? It seems unlikely no-one didn't at least try "making do" with who they have, as unsatisfying as it might be to some. To others, bonding strongly enough would explain the "no consents" before we're right off the boat.
For too many reasons, you need to keep track of the boys here. It is possible for you to sign up to their feeds?
Is discussing the "Tri-Fucked" incident of our colony expressly forbidden? Or just a mood killer?
What would you recommend as the best procedure for IMPREG: Sequential or Orgy? You need a bigger, better room for the latter (ah there's the economy), but keeping with the former feels like quality time.

>You watch as both Zaton and Fiver shuffle their feet a bit
As the most charismatic (or maybe just balanced) of the group, it falls on you to be wingman. One's too "enthusiastic", one's not "enthusiastic" enough. They'll get nowhere without your help, and shipping sounds fun.

>You watch as she rubs her artificial hand…
>… … …moving on.
A lack of confidence in her fitness as a mother, likely buoyed by whatever back then she blames herself for. Yeah, don't rush this one.
As curious about her that you can admit, tell it like you see it and reassure her that she's doing a great job. You'd be happy to perform your duty for her, either one, anytime.

>You don’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And you absolutely will not stop, ever, until all the ladies are pregnant.
Make sure to give her a thumbs up as she leaves.
>>
No. 984635 ID: e85a08

I agree with the slight flirting with the Captain. Maybe stretch out your body and sway your tail a bit.

Also, I know exercise was mentioned as necessary, but if you think it's important you could ask about dieting and nutrition too.
>>
No. 984648 ID: a9af05

>>984610
Why do I get the feeling that Eliza believes that her prosthetics make her look unattractive and none of the males would want to go near her to impregnate her? Because from what I'm seeing so far, that feels like that's what she's thinking about herself.

Hopefully we can change her mind on that.

>Now what?
Get some food and something to drink.

As for which lady to go for, I say go for Eliza SilverGear, Clara WideCarriage, or Ophelia ProudCog.
>>
No. 984649 ID: f3f534

>>984608
>Clara WideCarriage
Is it a coincidence that her family name matches her big butt or did she give herself a big butt in order to match her family name?

>>984610
>Already perfect
If we're already perfect, then why are the scientists working on improving our seed? Wouldn't that suggest that there is still room for improvement?

>Ladies?
I say go for Clara or the Captain. Whichever one is available right now.
>>
No. 984729 ID: feecd8

>>984610
I wouldn't mind seeing if Clara was available. Or Ophelia.

>>984649
>improvements
So does that mean that we can make our dick bigger? Or make our big nuts even bigger?
>>
No. 984774 ID: 2c5282
File 160972113412.png - (69.83KB , 700x550 , 12.png )
984774

>Get some food and something to drink.
You’re not even peckish right now… and they gave you a drink while you were listening to that debriefing earlier. Maybe later.
>Go for whichever one is available right now.
…which is all of them? That’s kind of the point?
>Clara WideCarriage? Is it a coincidence that her family name matches her big butt or did she give herself a big butt in order to match her family name?
Or did she change her name to fit her big butt? A question that might never be answered…
>Who could say no to a little dinner and a show (of that ass).
It was a really nice ass… and you’re definitely going to pay it, and Ms.WideCarriage, a visit later. But first, you have your eyes on someone else…
>Ophelia, since milfs are the best.
Sadly, she’s probably not a milf… yet. Of course, your whole job is to make as many milfs as you can so…
>Since the capitan said she is busy at the moment…
That’s quitter talk! She’s still here, which means there’s still a shot!
>You are totally making her yours only.
Hey, let the lady decide who she belongs to… or who belongs to her. Besides, sharing is caring… at least as long as you don’t have to share with Zaton.

>Immediately begin lightly flirting with the captain, just enough to keep her interested.
You’ll try your best to sneak in a few compliments while you tell her just how grateful you are that she’s here… as well as maybe a few “Yes, ma’am”.
>Maybe stretch out your body and sway your tail a bit.
Letting your tail sway slightly back and forth, you bend over a bit, arcing your back ever so slightly, while putting your hands on your hips. She clearly enjoys your display as she looks you over thoroughly, though as soon as she sees that you’re watching her as well, she averts her gaze… yet… is that a slight redness you spot on her cheeks?

>Thank her for the tour.
:ElizaIM: Err… y-yes, the tour. Do not mention it, I am just doing my duty… soldier…
>Ask if she'd prefer we periodically report in with her, or if HOPE will be keeping her up to date on our progress.
:ElizaIM: As I said before, HOPE is the one that is leading IMPREG and she’s the one who will need to keep up with your progress, which I am sure she will do automatically. I on the other hand will make sure to update you on any other information you might need, or special request if they would pop up.
:BayardIM: Wait… so… booty calls?
:ZatonIM: Heh. By the end of the week, all the ladies will be requesting me, Zaton!
:ElizaIM: …not exactly. More like… special, time sensitive jobs?
>What should we do to those who are not fertile?
:ElizaIM: As I said before, focus on those that are currently in heat. The non-fertile ones will have one of their times of the years soon enough, after all.
>They need a boost in morale just as much as the other women.
:ElizaIM: Their morale will surely increase by simply watching you at work. After all, those who aren’t currently in heat are quite a bit less… thirsty.
:BayardIM: Watch our work? You want us to put on a show, ma’am?
:ElizaIM: I meant the things that comes after, as in big bellies and eggs. I for one is already feeling a lot more positive after simply meeting you, soldier.
>And what about sexual diseases? Should be that a concern?
:ElizaIM: Everyone here has been tested, so no. As long as you stay in this sector you have nothing to worry about...

>you could ask about dieting and nutrition too.
:ElizaIM: The food we serve contains all the proteins and nutrition that you will need. As long as you don’t spend all your earned work points on sweets you’ll be fine.
:FiverIM: Aw man… I wanted sweets…
>If we're already perfect, then why are the scientists working on improving our seed? Wouldn't that suggest that there is still room for improvement?
:ElizaIM: As perfect as we can currently make you. There is always room for improvement; we just don’t have the means to do so yet.
>So does that mean that we can make our dick bigger? Or make our big nuts even bigger?
:ElizaIM: I don’t believe it’s possible to make that large… hefty… *cough* make it any bigger than it already is, soldier, but I am sure they can do something about your dick eventually, if that’s what you desire.
:ZatonIM: Bah, why even bother! There’s no way he can get bigger than me, Zaton, anyway!
:ElizaIM: Indeed, it would be impossible to make a bigger prick than you, Zaton.
:ZatonIM: Damn right!
>Lady, you are making us sound like a fearsome abomination, i do hope that you were doing some pop-culture reference... Do you like movies?
:ElizaIM: …I admit that I have spent to many evenings watching old action movies in recreational.

>They're twins so they bug out the biometrics?
:ElizaIM: They have near identical DNA. The scanner isn’t fine-tuned enough to spot the difference most of the time.
:ZatonIM: Pff, who cares! I’ll put my dick in both of them anyway.
>Almost forgot something. Ask if it’s possible for us to earn work points doing something other than impregnating females.
:ElizaIM: You may work just as any other worker here, soldier. Both Storage and Hydroponics is always looking for manual labor, be it by lifting crates or picking spuds.
:ZatonIM: Ha! Like I would ever need to work. The ladies will beg me to put an egg in their oven!
:FiverIM: I wouldn’t mind taking a break ever now and then…
>Could we aid the females with their gestation in non-sexual ways, if requested?
:ElizaIM: If you wish. We have already prepared personnel and facilities for it, but you can do as you like on your own time, soldier.
>Should we assume that most of the crew knows how to handle "intimate relations"? It seems unlikely no-one didn't at least try "making do" with who they have, as unsatisfying as it might be to some.
:ElizaIM: All the girls have training for it, and while most doesn’t have firsthand experience like I do, they might have experimented with each other.
>Is discussing the "Tri-Fucked" incident of our colony expressly forbidden? Or just a mood killer?
:ElizaIM: Nothing is forbidden to talk about here on the HOPE… it is a bit of a mood killer, though.
>What would you recommend as the best procedure for IMPREG: Sequential or Orgy?
:ElizaIM: You are the expert when it comes to that, soldier. Though I think a lot of ladies would prefer it to be a bit more personal, at least at first. I know I would.
:ZatonIM: There’s going to be an orgy, alright, when all the ladies leaves these two clowns behind and join my personal harem!
:ElizaIM: …oh, I’m sure that’s the way it’s going to go…

>Could insinuate having identified a possible VIP already, and ask her how she'd have us proceed.
:ElizaIM: If she’s both fertile and willing, then simply go up to her and talk to her. I am sure most of my girls here will be eager to spend quality time with such a fine and handsome gentleman like yourself, Bayard. And if she don’t immediately figure out why you’re there… I don’t know; buy her a drink or something? You’re the expert in this field, not me.
:ZatonIM: Heh, It’s going to be easy…
:ElizaIM: It’s going to be easy for some, Zaton. Not so much for others…
:FiverIM: Aw man…
:ElizaIM: Fiver, you’re cute enough that you’ll probably going to have to beat the ladies away with a stick. You don’t even need to worry.
:FiverIM: Really? Neat.
>Reassure her that she's doing a great job. You'd be happy to perform your duty for her, either one, anytime.
:ElizaIM: Thank you. I appreciate your commitment, soldier.
>It wouldn’t be right if we completely ignore Captain Eliza in favor of the other girls. Ask if she’d be willing to get pregnant right now?
:BayardIM: Err… um…
Suddenly, your whole throat dries up and you can barely utter a word…
:BayardIM: Eliza… *cough*…
:ElizaIM: Yes?
:BayardIM: Never mind.
Your balls might be massive, but they aren’t big enough to ask her that bluntly… with an audience… while in public…
:ZatonIM: Bah, I’ve had enough of you clowns. See ya never, losers!
Zaton makes his exit by walking backwards with both of his hands in front of him, each making a rude gesture towards you… before tripping over his own feet and falling on his ass. Without a word he gets up, dust himself off and hightails it out of there, trying to pretend that never happened.
:ElizaIM: Love to see him leave…

>Could see about bringing Fiver along with us for our walk, so he doesn't get snatched up and eaten alive.
:ElizaIM: That’s not the fetish this quest is about… and by that I mean, I’ve made sure that all the girls here will respect your boundaries and not mob you all at once. Instead, they’ll wait for you to approach them. But please, do take a walk together.
:FiverIM: Actually, I was going to take a nap… do you want to join me, Bayard? The bigger the nap pile, the better!
>See if you feel like taking a nap.
:BayardIM: You know what, a nap sounds nice right now. I’m game.
:FiverIM: Sweet.
:ElizaIM: Then I’ll take my le-
:BayardIM: N-no, wait... err…
:FiverIM: Hey, Captain, do you want to take a nap with us?
:ElizaIM: … … …is that an analogy for… you know?
:FiverIM: Huh? No, I was wanted to take a nap and you look like you needed one as well.
:ElizaIM: …I do?
:FiverIM: Besides, the more the merrier when it comes to nap piles!
:ElizaIM: …still, I have duties that-
:BayardIM: No offence, but if you’ve had the time to stand around here with us, they can’t have been that urgent. At least, not so urgent that you can’t take a few minutes to nap with us.
:ElizaIM:
:BayardIM: Not to mention that I’m sure morale will raise if your soldiers have a well-rested and happy captain to report too!
:ElizaIM:
>>
No. 984775 ID: 2c5282
File 160972114337.png - (53.54KB , 700x550 , 13.png )
984775

You just lie there, buried in your sandbed next to Fiver, and listen to the Captains breathing as she lies on top of you, protecting the both of you…

>A lack of confidence in her fitness as a mother, likely buoyed by whatever back then she blames herself for.
A confidence we need to build up immediately! The Captain deserves to become a great mother!
>Why do I get the feeling that Eliza believes that her prosthetics make her look unattractive and none of the males would want to go near her to impregnate her? Because from what I'm seeing so far, that feels like that's what she's thinking about herself.
Then let’s make her feel attractive, make her understand that you would like nothing more than to make her into a milf.
>Remember, Bayard, the best way into someone’s heart, and pants, is simply to listen to them and respect them.
Right… but to listen you first need to get them talking…


>Could also ask how she prefers her coffee, as a bit of a flirt while still playing the part of a dutiful soldier.
:ElizaIM: …can you even afford coffee?
:BayardIM: …coffee isn’t free?
:ElizaIM: A highly addictive, expensive to create substance that isn’t essential? Of course not.
:FiverIM: Then what about soft drinks?
:ElizaIM: Also not free.
:FiverIM: Aw man…
:ElizaIM: So unless you can figure out a way to make money right now we’re going to have to put that coffee on hold, soldier.
>Ask her when she has some free time.
:ElizaIM: … … …for you, I’m sure I can make some time… if you wanted to grab a coffee or something, soldier. When you have to work points for it.
>Ask her that if that would be possible to marry at some point, I would guess that we won't have to do this for ever.
:ElizaIM: If you can find a partner that is willing than I can’t see why not, as long as you continue your duties. But we have no official marriage status on this ship at the moment. Why do you keep asking about that?
>>
No. 984777 ID: 46e8b7

>Why do you keep asking about that?
Oh, well, you know, i guess that i am those type of guys who enjoy coming back home and find their beautiful wife and children that go and say: "There's our dear dad and husband". I know that our work is to breed everyone we can and save our spicies from extintion, and i am happy to obligde. But i really like the idea of having MY familly. Is that a silly thing to wish for, given our job?

What do you think Fiver?
>>
No. 984778 ID: 041c52

"Better to ask now than later". I think we should start with Ophelia and make some points, then we could invite the capitan to dinner or something so when we laid with her will be more memorable.
>>
No. 984785 ID: 4854ef

Ophelia sounds pretty good as well, the captain seems like they're doing pretty good with us for now and fiver. Though I think we'd need some work put in so we can actually afford something of our own.
>>
No. 984786 ID: 36784c

>>984774
>Not to mention that I’m sure morale will raise if your soldiers have a well-rested and happy captain to report too!
Another way to boost morale would be if everyone saw Captain Eliza sporting a big belly with an egg of her own! Because it would show the other ladies that Captain Eliza believes in this plan to repopulate their race and if she’s doing it, then everyone else will be more willing to participate!

It might even get some of the “No consent” ladies to change their minds and switch over to “Yes consent”.

>>984775
>But we have no official marriage status on this ship at the moment. Why do you keep asking about that?
Yeah, why do we keep asking about that? Let’s not bring it up anymore, since this isn’t a date quest where we can only choose one woman!

>nap
If this is to help Captain Eliza, they she can’t exactly get to sleep if she’s not tired. Let’s help tire her out by performing out duties and knocking her up!
>>
No. 984800 ID: 2e15a9

Maybe I like to plan for retirement. I want to be in demand even when my job isn't.
> unless you can figure out a way to make money right now
Oh I absolutely can. It'll cut into your beauty sleep but I can absolutely promise you a healthy glow like no other afterward. Feel like leading from the front, oh captain my captain?
>>
No. 984808 ID: 9f367b

>>984775
Underneath those body image issues, and that professionalism, the Captain really is just a thirsty girl too. She's thirsting after the only guy of the three that didn't greet her naked as well, though perhaps she has our biometrics, given she seems quite aware of how we're equipped, or maybe that eye... the Head of Security having 'x-ray' vision isn't entirely improbable, but her using it to check us out would be a (rather hot) misuse of her power. Either way, she seems to have a thing for 'hefty' sacks.

>Broke
Unfortunately, all we own are the clothes on our back, and the jock strap supporting our nuts, and we can't part with those just yet. Besides, she wouldn't be interested in those, pink probably isn't her color.

>Marriage
It's too early for anything to happen, but having a connection to a strong, beautiful, and independent woman that's only mostly sexual sounds nice in the face of our future 40+ potential one night stands. Besides, we're gonna be a father, but we also want to be a dad as well, a proper one.

Tell Eliza that we'd enjoy a drink with her sometime soon. She'll wait if we ask her, Zaton won't be getting into her quarters anytime soon, and while Fiver isn't an immediate no, if we can make our interest plain enough, she'll almost certainly wait a bit. First though, I believe we're going to have a peaceful nap with our Captain. Hope 'morning' wood isn't too much of an issue. Maybe make a show of leaving when we get up, since she was interested in the other one we gave her.
Otherwise, we need money for that drink, there is a few obvious and enjoyable ways to get it, all of whom are (presumably) technically virgins. Let's start with Clara WideCarriage. She's an Engineer, so she's probably somewhat practical and straightforward, having her contact info might be useful if we need something fixed or broken for any plans, and she's got an ass that really does deserve some attention, so a decent first choice.

>Fiver
He's odd, but certainly not bad. Don't want to compete with him too much, because, well, he's cute in an oblivious way, and he's clueless enough that he probably wouldn't choke up like we just did.
Also, we may be in 'private' but we've still got an audience (we're in his fucking bed to boot) and we're not exactly ready to ask her so bluntly, are we? If we're gonna do something lewd, go all the way and ask to hold her hand.
>>
No. 984817 ID: 640f71

You're asking because there's more than conception to being a father! Perhaps it's implausible to marry every woman you mate with, but you'd like to show your commitment some way. Perhaps you could start training yourself in the skills that a good dad could use. Medicine, childrearing, teaching... if you're going to fill this ship with kids you're going to need to pitch in with raising them, and you'll need something to fill the downtime with, anyway. The initial rush has to slow down at some point, right?

Speaking of teaching... she mentioned in passing that she had experience that most of the women on board lack? Well, you know you're engineered for it and all, and you're sure you have tons of experience of Doing The Sex that you can't quite bring to mind at just this moment... but does she perhaps have any tips? It would be nice if you could shake the rust off with someone who knew what they were doing.... hint hint.
>>
No. 984824 ID: c09f5e

>firsthand experience like I do
(Past Lover) + (Sad Backstory) = (Dead Lover)

>A highly addictive, expensive to create substance that isn’t essential? Of course not.
"With how limited it is, you'd think coffee makes you think you can do magic and stuff."

>for you, I’m sure I can make some time… if you wanted to grab a coffee or something, soldier. When you have to work points for it.
"Oh, I think it'll take more work points than than that be worthy of the captain. But I can to work to it."

>Why do you keep asking about that?
"I know it's weird but... When I first saw you, I felt like proposing to you right there. We only just met, right?"
>>
No. 984826 ID: e85a08

>Why do you keep asking about that?

Maybe not marriage specifically, but it would be nice to be appreciated for something that isn't your seed at some point. Especially if that appreciation is mutual.

Punctuate the implication with a subtle gesture, like looking her in the eye or squeezing her hand or tail with your own.
>>
No. 984832 ID: 20f234

Alots goin on in my head. Maybe a bit too much pre-prescribed purpose for my taste.
I'm glad to be needed and to have what seems like a cushy position, I just want to make sure I'm a person, too.
>>
No. 984856 ID: a9af05

>>984775
We'll have to be subtle if we want to give Eliza an egg now. Or we'll just have to come back to her later.

>>984786
>If this is to help Captain Eliza, they she can’t exactly get to sleep if she’s not tired. Let’s help tire her out by performing out duties and knocking her up!
We can't ask her that bluntly. Especially with Fiver here.
>>
No. 984874 ID: a9af05

>>984856
Quick question: Ask Eliza what rank all of us men are? Are we all considered to be privates? (It's funny because we have to use our privates to do our job.)
>>
No. 984892 ID: b1b4f3

Less talking more napping.
>>
No. 984964 ID: 2c5282
File 160985618109.png - (77.15KB , 700x550 , 14.png )
984964

>I think we should start with Ophelia and make some points, and then we could invite the Captain to dinner or something so when we lay with her it will be more memorable.
Is there even a place where you can have a private dinner here? But earning some points and spoiling the Captain does sound like a good idea… and Ophelia did look rather ready to become a mother…
>We need money for that drink, there is a few obvious and enjoyable ways to get it, all of whom are (presumably) technically virgins. Let's start with Clara WideCarriage.
Then again, Clara does have an ass that really deserves your attention… decisions decisions…
Of course, the Captain is already here, lying right on top of you, and no one said anything about not spoiling her with a nice dinner after you’ve already knocked her up. After all, you can earn money from her as well. Hmm…

>Less talking more napping.
The three of you have already been napping for… what? Ten minutes? Twenty? A while, at least.
>Underneath those body image issues, and that professionalism, the Captain really is just a thirsty girl too.
She is trying to hide it, but she’s clearly attracted to you… and you think she likes the idea of you doing your duty with her.
>The Head of Security having 'x-ray' vision isn't entirely improbable, but her using it to check us out would be a (rather hot) misuse of her power. Either way, she seems to have a thing for 'hefty' sacks.
Is that what she has? That would explain why she keeps checking you out, wouldn’t it? And it’s no surprise she likes your body… it’s an amazing body after all.
>(Past Lover) + (Sad Backstory) = (Dead Lover)
…that’s… oh… right… if she’s had earlier experience, that means… yeah…
>If this is to help Captain Eliza, they she can’t exactly get to sleep if she’s not tired. Let’s help tire her out by performing out duties and knocking her up!
You’re just taking a quick nap, no need for her to fall asleep.
>We may be in 'private' but we've still got an audience (we're in his fucking bed to boot) and we're not exactly ready to ask her so bluntly, are we?
This is actually your “fucking” bed, not his… and it’s a lot easier with just Fiver here… not to mention that both you and the Captain are a lot more relaxed right now… still… just asking her like that…


>It's too early for anything to happen, but having a connection to a strong, beautiful, and independent woman that's only mostly sexual sounds nice in the face of our future 40+ potential one night stands.
:ElizaIM: Bayard, you don’t need to worry about that. While your job is to breed, that doesn’t mean you’ll still have a normal life on the side. I’m sure more than one gal out there would love to have you as a friend… or be even closer.
:BayardIM: I know I’m here to breed, and I’m happy to oblige, but still… I’m going to be father, sure, but I also want to be a dad… a proper one.
:FiverIM: …isn’t dad and father the same thing?
:BayardIM: But I really like the idea of having a family. Is that a silly thing to wish for, given our job?
:FiverIM: I for one am happy to be free for now. Just… do whatever, lay whoever and have fun… just for a few years. Then I’ll start considering getting a girl… or boy… or whatever…
:ElizaIM: Bayard, you’re getting a bit ahead of yourself. You just woke up; you don’t need to burden yourself with those kinds of thoughts just yet. Go out there, met a few ladies and then, if you find someone you really fancy, spend some more time with her. No need to rush. Well, you might want to rush the impregnation part, but that’s just your job.
:BayardIM: Eh… if you say so… still… maybe not marriage specifically, but it would be nice to be appreciated for something that isn't your seed at some point. Especially if that appreciation is mutual.
As you say the last part, you look straight into her eyes while slightly squeezing her tail with your own.
:ElizaIM: Bayard, I like you, yes, but we’ve just met. I don’t know you and you don’t know me. Hell, you don’t even know yourself. Slow down and focus on yourself for a bit, soldier.
:BayardIM: …maybe you’re right…
:ElizaIM: But don’t get emotional on me now either, as we still need you to perform your duties. Just remember, you breeding the girls out there is your job, nothing more. If you want to really woo a lady, do so after you’ve already put and egg in her belly.
:BayardIM: …yes, ma’am.

>Ask Eliza what rank all of us men are? Are we all considered to be privates?
:FiverIM: *snrk*
:ElizaIM: Please don’t tell the AI that, or she will change your rank. No, you’re not part of the normal rank hierarchy, instead your rank is “Breeder” of IMPREG.
:BayardIM: Really? Huh…
>With how limited it is, you'd think coffee makes you think you can do magic and stuff.
:ElizaIM: It’s not that limited, it just isn’t free. And I am going to keep you to that coffee you promised me, soldier, if you can get the points for it.
:BayardIM: Oh, that shouldn’t be a problem at all. Of course, it cut into your beauty sleep a little, but I can absolutely promise you that you’ll display a healthy glow like no other afterwards.
:ElizaIM: …did you just ask me if I’m willing?
:BayardIM: Err… well… I mean…
:FiverIM: Didn’t you mention you had done this before, Captain?
:BayardIM: Oh, yeah, you did mention that you had experience in what most woman on board lack, didn’t you? Well, I know we’re engineered for it and all, but we’re still a bit… rusty?
:FiverIM: Oh! Maybe you can give some pointers?
:ElizaIM: …pointers? I am no expert in the field, soldiers, so I can’t really be of much help. If you really don’t know what you’re doing then you can just let the lady be on top and take charge, though personally I prefer a more dominant partner, like many other of my gals. I guess you simply need to get a feel for what the female prefers… and what you prefer as well. You’re supposed to have high morale as well, don’t forget that. Though… I’m not sure how much more help I can be? I’ve never been good at verbal demonstration, always been a more hands on kind of gal…
:BayardIM: …so… how about a hands on demonstration then? Would be nice to shake of this rust with someone who knew what they were doing…
:ElizaIM: …there is several females out there with more experience than me. I’m sure they would be far more helpful than I could ever be.
:FiverIM: But they aren’t as cute as you…
:BayardIM: Or as strong and willful…
:ElizaIM: I… um… well… s-soldiers…
:BayardIM: Not to mention, this would be a great way to boost morale, wouldn’t it? After all, I’m sure your gals would love to see their beloved Captain Eliza sporting a big belly with an egg of her own!
:FiverIM: That would prove not only that IMPREG is working, but that you believe fully in the whole… err… project… thingy?
:BayardIM: If the ladies sees that even the Captain is helping with our plan to repopulate our species, then I’m sure there will be even more of them willing to participate!
:FiverIM: Hmm… I haven’t thought of that…
:BayardIM: Not to mention, I’m sure your own morale would increase as well!
:FiverIM: And a happy Captain would make your gals even happier!
:ElizaIM: …you’re right…
:FiverIM: Which is why you’re the perfect for our first job!
:BayardIM: Not to mention that you’re really attractive and we want to do this even if it wasn’t our duty.
:ElizaIM: No, no, you’re convinced me already… it would be great for morale… nottomentionthatI’mreallyneedagooddicking.
>>
No. 984965 ID: 2c5282
File 160985619476.png - (33.77KB , 700x550 , 15.png )
984965

As Eliza gets out of the sandbed, Fiver pulls you aside and whispers to you:

:FiverIM: I got first dibs on her puss.
:BayardIM: What? Why?
:FiverIM: Because I got her into your room in the first place?
:BayardIM: So the whole nap thing was a ruse?
:FiverIM: Hey, I may be a doofus, but I’m still a breeder like you! Well, I mean, I really wanted to take a nap in a proper lizard pile, but that’s just a bonus.
:BayardIM: I got dibs, because I convinced her.
:FiverIM: With my help. If I weren’t here you wouldn’t have the balls to go through with it!
:BayardIM: And this is my room, so I got first pick!
:FiverIM: Your room was just the nearest one! That isn’t a good reason at all!
:BayardIM: Maybe, but I still got dibs.
:FiverIM: Nuhu! I’m the one that’s putting an egg in her!

Damn it! So close and then Fiver comes from nowhere! You were expecting to have to fight of Zaton, sure, but Fiver? No matter, you can’t let him be the one to impregnate the Captain, there has to be a way to convince him to back down, but-

:ElizaIM: Stop your jabbering, soldiers. As your superior, I order you too put an egg in my oven already!
>>
No. 984966 ID: 79970a

The obvious solution is quite plain. Why don't you both try at the same time? That way you'd both be satisfied and the strongest genes win.

Dp her, do it. She'd be satisfied AND the both of you would at least be satisfied knowing it could be either of your eggs. Giving you enough time to impregnate the rest of the cute girls
>>
No. 984967 ID: e85a08

>I order you too put an egg in my oven already!
See, the one you have to convince isn't Fiver, but the Captain.

Be confident you can... directly convince Eliza to ask for your seed, and say as much to Fiver.
>>
No. 984968 ID: e2f5cc

Simply ask the lady who she wants to do the deed. As we are the protagonist, she will of course choose us.
>>
No. 984978 ID: 46e8b7

>>984966
That... is not a bad idea, actually. Assuming the captain is willing.
>>
No. 984982 ID: 640f71

"Just fighting over you, Ma'am, as is natural." She is a military lady, after all, and combined with mentioning she likes dominant partners, maybe she would like the idea of a battle for her, so long as she stays the focus. Maybe you should even lean into it a bit. Tell her you know she's needy, but even so foreplay is important - you both need practice, and the readier a girl is the higher the chance of conception, after all! She needs to be as maximally horny as possible. Adequate blood flow and all that. Ask her to be the judge as you and Fiver compete to heat her up. No going near the main entrance until she begs one of you for it - got to scout around the perimeter before breaching the main entrance.

Of course, it would be more ideal to set a good standard for teamwork, but one doesn't double-stuff a lady without scouting the way. The top priority is her pleasure! Get her as horny and relaxed as you can, check things out by hand or tongue, and bring up the idea if it seems plausible. Hopefully you can both establish yourselves as being capable of something Zaton isn't.

Anyway, even if that doesn't work out, don't worry, soldier, this is what evolution equipped you for! What do you think the purpose of those fancy decorations around the top of your dick is? One of the purposes, anyway. Impregnation does not happen instantly. If all else fails and you have to capitulate, sit her down on his lap and spread her legs to have a taste while he works. You can pose her legs and butt 'for access' to prevent him using as much of his length as he can, and if you 'slip' and help get him to go off early, then you can switch in and finish her off, clearing her out along the way before you let your superior quantity change the scoreboard. Trust in your balls!

Oh right, procedure. Check her on the scan, just to see what it says now. I wonder if it changes as she gets more worked up during events?
>>
No. 984992 ID: a9af05

>>984965
Tell Fiver you'll let him fuck you in the ass if he let's you impregnate Eliza.

And while he's distracted with that thought, you'll already have your clothes off and have your dick in Eliza by the time he comes up with an answer.
>>
No. 984993 ID: 9f367b

>>984965
Scan her, because due process, and we're curious what she may have written in her consent field.

Don't hide the fact that we're fighting, and use that confidence and excitement to present ourself as a dominant partner, but be civil. Tell Fiver we like her, we're fairly confident she likes us, but this should still be her choice. When (not if) things work out in our favor, we'll owe him one, whether that's dibs, a favor as a wingman, or a piece of our sweet virgin ass, since she's worth that (plus, if he takes our ass, we won't have to conceed a different girl to him, so less conflict there). However, if she's willing, and he won't back down either, bring up dping her, so long as he can accept us getting a little pushy. We like the idea of working her over with him, but we tend to get a bit dominant when excited.

While in the middle of arguing with him, go for a powermove and start a striptease, to entice Eliza and give us a head start. With our back to her, sway our hips and tail to draw attention to our rear, and our junk between our legs, before bending over and letting our greatest assets bulge against the back of our pants at her, slowly slipping the waist of our pants down around the curve of our ass and past our package. Could also distract Fiver by placing our maw suggestively near to his crotch while bent over too. Once we're done, sashay over to the captain, to keep her attention on our front, and Fiver's on our rear. Also, keep the jock strap on for now, to keep a little mystery and be somewhat dominant by defying our Captain's orders, with a rhetorical "Are you sure your fit to be giving us orders right now, Ma'am?"

>>984982
Supporting getting Eliza really riled up, as well as using less than straight methods to mess with Fiver a bit.
>>
No. 985017 ID: c09f5e

So this IS going to be a competition after all. Always watch out for the quiet ones, that's who the snipers are.
Wow, this is going to be a literal clusterfuck when the other two get here.

Still, you can be a good sport: bet that the winner has to help the "loser" get the next one.
>>
No. 985018 ID: 36784c

>>984965
>Stop your jabbering, soldiers. As your superior, I order you too put an egg in my oven already!
Give her a quick salute and have your dick stand at attention as you tell her, "Yes Ma'am!" Then give her an egg in her belly!
>>
No. 985019 ID: 2e15a9

Start stripping down.
Yeah, as if she's the kind of woman to sleep with someone without knowing their name, vat five. I changed my consent to 'yes ma'am' as soon as we went to the dorms, what's your excuse?
>>
No. 985031 ID: 36784c

>>985018
Make sure your arguing with Fiver doesn’t take too long. Captain Eliza wants to be fucked now and if both of you take too long, she’ll not be in the mood anymore and leave.
>>
No. 985050 ID: 041c52

>>984965
"Mmm, Capitan you should choose who would you prefer putting eggs in you". Say that while you play with your hefty balls.
>>
No. 985052 ID: 9f367b

>>984993
>Tell Fiver we like her, we're fairly confident she likes us, but this should still be her choice.
Crap, somehow missed the part where Eliza more or less brought this stuff up. Could nix the 'we're fairly confident', or more plainly mention it as something like puppy love, but emphasis should really be on the fact that it's her choice.

>>985017
This bet is absolutely worth it. It's a "50/50", 'loser' gets a guaranteed wingman, we establish a positive relationship with a coworker/potential friend, and assuming we do win, we'll have denied him both his purpose and actual money, so we'd owe him.

>>985019
The question of why he's interested is very worth asking, but the message kinda feels a little too venomous. Attacking his name is a low blow, and us changing our consent at that point is basically the same as him saying he saw her first, inconsequential. Even if emotions are running high, escalating things and sounding like Zaton will lower the Captain's interest, and Bayard has "a high opinion of almost everyone else as well."
>>
No. 985107 ID: 9aaeef

Time to show this guy why our sack is bigger than him Seduce the capitan, make her choose you over him.
>>
No. 985114 ID: 037030

>>984965
We believe that in this situation we outrank her. Command the female on her back and to present. There is a certain protocol that needs to be satisfied. Once she has been prepared, we will proceed with the breeding. Get that "Yes sir" to confirm.

Fiver and us were... debating about who would have the honors to place their seed in her first. Neither party refuses to back down and is equally ranked in this so we must ask her preference. If she has no objection, we'd like to be first to fill her, to the brim. Make sure her eyes are on our balls, what she wants and needs is in them.
>>
No. 985127 ID: e2f5cc

suplex the other man to establish dominance
>>
No. 985191 ID: cdba2e

>>984965
Take the initiative, and charge. She prefers more dominant partner so act like it.
>>
No. 985247 ID: 028f23

Just have a regular threesome, silly. Sperm doesn't fertilize the egg within literal minutes of intercourse. You can both make love to the captain and whoever starts the process, you both helped make the babby.
>>
No. 985249 ID: 6e6f32

All this arguing over who gets the pus and y'all haven't even eaten her out yet!
>>
No. 985251 ID: 36784c

>>985247
>Sperm doesn't fertilize the egg within literal minutes of intercourse.
Actually, we’ve been told that we’ve been modified to be the perfect breeders. So it’s entirely possible that our sperm will fertilize the egg within literal minutes of intercourse.

Not that we should bring this up right now. We can wait to ask about it later.
>>
No. 985272 ID: a9af05

>>985249
If we did that, Fiver would sit on our face to pin us under him and slide his dick into Eliza while we've still got our tongue in her. Which we don't want, since we want to be the one that gets Eliza pregnant.
>>
No. 985380 ID: 156101

>>984965
The only way to decide properly is with a good old game of rock paper scissors (they always start with scissors so choose rock)
>>
No. 985729 ID: 2c5282
File 161075017587.png - (56.19KB , 700x550 , 16.png )
985729

>So this IS going to be a competition after all. Always watch out for the quiet ones, that's who the snipers are.
To honest, you shouldn’t be surprised seeing as you’re both breeders, yet… he did catch you a bit flatfooted.
>Wow, this is going to be a literal clusterfuck when the other two get here.
HOPE did specify that you would still be outnumbered at least 100 to 1, so you’re sure there are enough ladies for all of you to go around.
>Make sure your arguing with Fiver doesn’t take too long. Captain Eliza wants to be fucked now and if both of you take too long, she’ll not be in the mood anymore and leave.
Right, you can’t really waste any time here, can you?
>Suplex the other man to establish dominance.
As funny as that would be, you don’t think you’re able to. Heck, Fiver is even slightly bigger than you, so he’ll probably win a wrestling competition.

>Just have a regular threesome, silly. Sperm doesn't fertilize the egg within literal minutes of intercourse. This is what evolution equipped you for! What do you think the purpose of those fancy decorations around the top of your dick is?
You’re not so sure. After all, while evolution might have made you able to go second, they did tell you that they’ve upgraded you quite significantly down there to make you a perfect breeder, for example making it nearly impossible for your seed to whiff impregnating a fertile female. So it’s entirely possible that your sperm will fertilize the egg within literal minutes of intercourse.
>If all else fails and you have to capitulate, sit her down on his lap and spread her legs to have a taste while he works. You can pose her legs and butt 'for access' to prevent him using as much of his length as he can.
Hmm… you guess you might try to play dirty like that, though you have no real experience doing so… but that’s clearly a worst case scenario.


>Check her on the scan, just to see what it says now. I wonder if it changes as she gets more worked up during events?
:BayardIM: Hey, your scan result haven’t changed.
:ElizaIM: Oh, right, that…
[Cpt. Eliza SilverGear consent has been changed to: PUT AN EGG IN ME ALREADY!]
>"Just fighting over you, Ma'am, as is natural."
:ElizaIM: Hmfp… just keep it brief. I neither have the time or patience for you two too have a dick measuring contest.
>Bet that the winner has to help the "loser" get the next one.
:FiverIM: …that’s sounds good, yeah. Makes this almost a win-win doesn’t it? But sure, I’m game.
>See, the one you have to convince isn't Fiver, but the Captain. Say as much to Fiver.
:FiverIM: Oh? And how are you planning on doing that, Mr… err… shorty?
:BayardIM: Watch this.
>Go for a powermove and start a striptease, to entice Eliza and give us a head start.
With your back towards her, you start to sway your hips and tail to draw her eyes to your rear, bending over slightly as you plant your hands on your hips, slowly pulling-
:ElizaIM: As I said before, I neither have the time nor patience for any tomfoolery. That includes taking off your clothes in a extremely slow manner.
:BayardIM: Err…
:ElizaIM: So lose those clothes immediately and get over here, soldier! That’s an order!
>We believe that in this situation we outrank her.
:BayardIM: Are you sure your fit to be giving us orders right now, Ma'am?
:ElizaIM: …Bayard, if you question my orders and try to pull rank one more time, I will kick you out and mate with Fiver. Is that understood?
:BayardIM: Um… yes, ma’am?
:ElizaIM: Now stop wasting time and get naked so I can inspect your weapons, SOLDIERS!
:BayardIM: :FiverIM: YES MA’AM!
Both of you almost fall over each other as you make your way towards her, dropping your pants and ripping of your shirts as you fumble your way forwards. The Captain on her part doesn’t hesitate either, as she quickly strip down to her birthday suit before getting down on her knees to make sure she’s at eyelevel with your equipment. Wasting no time, as both you and Fiver stand at attention, she grabs both of your guns and starts to stroke them, humming to herself in a satisfied manner as she watch them slowly grow to their full length. Both her mechanical and normal hand takes turns exploring both rods, finding their way around every last spine and ridge while playing around with them, before showing her satisfaction with the inspection by give both of your lower heads a small kiss. The Captian then moves on to your sacks and is quickly enthralled by the large twin orbs than hangs between your legs, testing its weight with her hand…
:ElizaIM: By the goddesses…
:BayardIM: See something you like~
:ElizaIM: I can’t help but imagine how many of my babies is in this monster… how many of my girls this thing will knock up…
:FiverIM: Hey! Don’t forget about me!
:ElizaIM: Oh, I won’t. While you lack the ammunition, you do have a more impressive rifle.
:FiverIM: Damn right I do.

>Simply ask the lady who she wants to do the deed as she plays with your hefty balls. As we are the protagonist, she will of course choose us.
You can’t help but smile at her as she contemplate your question while squeezing your sack.
:ElizaIM: Hmm? I have to say, I do appreciate you actually asking me for my opinion in the matter.
Your smile turns into pure smugness, the kind of smugness that you can only achieve while a beautiful lady is softly massaging your balls.
:ElizaIM: And I do like you as well, as you’re the only one who actually have shown any respect, though you are a bit too full of yourself at times. But even then, it’s quite clear who I would have chosen to complete this objective…
Looking over at Fiver, you watch as he pout a bit as you give him the biggest shit eating grin that you can manage, a grin that you can only do when you’re so certain of complete victory that you can’t even imagine a w-
:ElizaIM: Just to wipe that stupid, smug grin of your face I would have chosen Fiver.
:BayardIM: WHAT!?
:FiverIM: HA!
:ElizaIM: But in all seriousness, I made it clear that you have to solve this on your own, as a team. Currently, my wishes aren’t to be considered in the matter.
And as if to punctuate the discussion, she gives you a long lick across the lower part of your cock as well as giving the head another kiss, before moving on to Fiver and doing the same to him.

>Tell Fiver you'll let him fuck you in your sweet virgin ass if he lets you impregnate Eliza.
As your present your compromise to Fiver, Captain Eliza takes the opportunity to suck and lick the tip of both of your dicks.
:FiverIM: Heh, really? B-bayard, I can already…ngg… feel t-that you’re such a huge b-butt slut that you won’t… ngg… won’t be able to keep it off my dick for long.
:BayardIM: Snrk… like you’ll be… ah… be a-able to resist my charms either…
:FiverIM: Maybe not… b-but the offer… ngg… offer goes the other way as well… want a piece of my ass?
:BayardIM: Tempting… but seeing as I’m… ah… getting b-blown right now b-by a b-beautiful lady… ah… t-then I h-have to decline…
>The obvious solution is quite plain. Why don't you both try at the same time? That way you'd both be satisfied and the strongest genes win.
Eliza doesn’t care about your conversation, instead letting your rod slip into her mouth as she starts to play with it with her long tongue, coiling it around you as she takes you down deeper, making her snout hit your crotch before pulling away a bit and repeating the motion a few times. Then, with a loud pop, she lets you slip out of her amazing maw and does the same to Fiver.
:FiverIM: …that’s a f-fabulous idea! That way both… ngg… b-both of us can leave happy! It’s a deal!
:BayardIM: A-assuming the… ah… the captain is w-willing.
There’s another loud pop as Captain Eliza pulls away from sucking on Fivers cock before she answers.
:ElizaIM: I already told you, you’re free to solve your objective as you please. So stop blabbering and put an egg in me already, dammit!
:BayardIM: :FiverIM: Yes ma’am!
>>
No. 985730 ID: 2c5282
File 161075018963.png - (58.80KB , 700x550 , 17.png )
985730

>Tell her you know she's needy, but even so foreplay is important - you both need practice, and the readier a girl is the higher the chance of conception, after all! She needs to be as maximally horny as possible.
:ElizaIM: Hmpf… I guess I can allow some foreplay.
:BayardIM: One doesn't double-stuff a lady without scouting the way.
:FiverIM: Pincer attack! I’ll take the rear if you attack the front!
:BayardIM: Roger that!
:ElizaIM: Hey! Wait a mi- AH!?

Before she can react to your attack, you grab her by the waist and pull her towards your snout, letting her lower lips hit it before you give her a long, loving lick. Eliza is barely able to keep her footing and would have fallen over if it wasn’t for Fiver being behind her, his own snout buried into her rear.

:ElizaIM: S-slow d-down!
:BayardIM: Oh, and here I thought at least the Captain would be ready for an ambush…
:FiverIM: We can stop if you want.
:ElizaIM: No, no, this is… f-fine… j-just… ah… give me a s-second… huff… you may… m-may proceed at y-your own pace, soldiers.
:BayardIM::FiverIM: Yes ma’am.

You savor her sweet taste as you start to lap at her folds, letting your tongue pierce deep into her body before pulling out and letting the tip play with her clit. Meanwhile, Fiver is doing a similar assault against her rear, forcing her to thrust into your snout ever so often. It doesn’t take long before she let her jaw slack open and her tongue hang out aimlessly, while her eyes goes to the back of her head. She’s clearly enjoying this, which is only made more evident when her whole body shudders in orgasmic bliss from your double tongue skirmish. Your and Fiver eyes meet and with a quick nod both of you spring into action at the same time. While Captain Eliza is still riding high on her wave of pleasure, the two of you hoist her up between the two of you and let your dicks fight over who will be the first the pierce her sweet folds.
>>
No. 985731 ID: 2c5282
File 161075019857.png - (105.03KB , 700x550 , 18.png )
985731

You’re the first to slip within her lower lips, letting your member slide into her eager yet tight depths, but as a proper gentleman, you make sure that Fiver managed to get inside as well before you start to thrust into her properly. As soon as he slips inside you start to pound her in steady rhythm, though Fiver does make it a bit harder to keep the beat as he simply starts to fuck her like jackhammer, probably believing that blowing his load inside her first will increase his chances of impregnating her, the sly dog.

:FiverIM: F-fuck, I’m a-about t-
:ElizaIM: D-did I- ah- did- ah- g-give you- ah- p-permission to –ah- to f-fire –ah- fff –ah- fire your weapon, soldier!? Fuck… ah…
:FiverIM: N-no, ma’am… ngg…

Fiver slows down significantly to ensure he doesn’t go off to early, now that the Captain has given him a direct order to not do so. You on the other part are slowly building up your own orgasm, as your steady thrust into her slick depths, coupled of feeling yourself slide across the spines on Fivers cute cock as well as letting your heavy sack hit his soft balls repeatedly makes it rather easy to do so. Then you see it, her eyes goes back into her head once again and her jaw hangs open with her tongue dangling free, she’s getting close to her second orgasm…

:BayardIM: P-permission to… huff… permission… huff… t-to…
:ElizaIM: GRANTED!
:FiverIM: FUCKING FINALLY!

Both of you slam into her, trying your best to go as deep as possible to unload your load into her waiting womb. As her whole body shudder once again, you feel Fivers cock twitch in union with yours as the both of you start to pump her full of your virile semen, and while Fiver managed to get deeper into her thanks to his superior length, you feel yourself shot several more ropes of your seed into her than he does, filling her to the brim. As you bask in the afterglow, you can feel that you just impregnated her, without a doubt.

:ElizaIM: Ah… oh… by t-the…ah… goddesses…
:FiverIM: Huff… wow…

[Achievements unlocked!]
One Shot, One kid
Make an egg on your first load.
By the numbers, soldier
Impregnate Cpt. Eliza SilverGear.
Booty camp
Lose your virginity to Cpt. Eliza SilverGear.
True Bro’s
DP a lady with one of the other Breeders.
BALL TOUCH!
No homo?
>>
No. 985732 ID: b1b4f3

>>985731
Nice. Time for aftercare.
>>
No. 985733 ID: 87ec30

Well, that's the impregnation part of this job cleared... time to ensure the second objective of morale! The Captain's gone without for a long time, surely just one go isn't enough to relieve all her stress? Her being in such a high position, we need to be absolutely sure she's gotten all she needs. It'll also help our reputation going forward if the story goes that our first lay was a marathon with the captain, and besides, for future tactical decisions, we need to know how far our augmentations can take us in one sitting anyway. A more experienced, resilient woman like the Captain is the ideal partner to test endurance with - and we could see if that larger ammo reserve really does translate to a longer firefight.

Say, how many eggs does your race typically lay at once, anyway? 'How many of my babies' implies a couple, though it could just be an intent to be a repeat customer.

>Lose your virginity
Clone-firmation.
>>
No. 985734 ID: a9af05

>>985732
This.

>>985733
>Marathon with the captain.
We've already been told that she doesn't have time for anything more than what we've done.

>Say, how many eggs does your race typically lay at once, anyway?
We've been told that a female can only be pregnant with one egg at a time.
>>
No. 985737 ID: e85a08

Ask for permission to be smug about satisfying her.
>>
No. 985738 ID: 041c52

We did it! Now time to go with Ophelia before someone else can have her, give the capitan a kiss before leaving.
>>
No. 985741 ID: 87ec30

>>985734
>We've already been told that she doesn't have time for anything more than what we've done.

I'm not so sure - I think she was just expressing impatience, and before that just trying to escape a certain amount of awkwardness by making herself scarce. In any case, we do still want to hang around her a little longer to ask about the clone thing in private, or if not to ask then just to say 'hey I'm just going to go ahead and assume I'm a clone'.

Additional thought: check in with Fiver on whether he got that feeling of certainty as well. Not overtly if you want to play cloak and dagger, just say 'so who do you think got her?' or similar and judge his reaction for how sure he seems. And while we're talking about Fiver... set your consent toward him to "Let's have some fun some time". If it does turn out he knows he lost, maybe you should make good on that offer of wingmanning, just for the sake of team cohesion (and because I want to know who he has his eye on most). Or offer him some compensation yourself.
>>
No. 985745 ID: c09f5e

>>985732
No kidding, this. Even if she can stretch, that had to been a lot.

>>985734
Yeah, but it'd be pretty funny if both of them were "winners". If not, then we can shake on it and respect the pact between breeders.

So how does the egg acceleration kick in? Does it go fast then slow down, or go constant? Any delays after impregnation?

>>985738
Blue-scaled lady admin's good for next in line, but we should have a game plan for all the girls we've seen. It's a given that seed will be in each of them by the end of this quest.

What does the captain know of them? Any recommendations or routes to pursue?
>>
No. 985747 ID: 36784c

>>985729
>As I said before, I neither have the time nor patience for any tomfoolery. That includes taking off your clothes in a extremely slow manner.
>So lose those clothes immediately and get over here, soldier! That’s an order!
>…Bayard, if you question my orders and try to pull rank one more time, I will kick you out and mate with Fiver. Is that understood?
>Just to wipe that stupid, smug grin of your face I would have chosen Fiver.
See all this? Captain Eliza almost didn’t let you fuck her because of all this. Next time you get a chance to fuck her, don’t do any of this.

So does our work points automatically get added or do we need to inform Hope and she’ll add them? Don’t ask about this out loud or Captain Eliza will just think that you only care about the money.

>>985732
Definitely

>>985741
>I'm not so sure - I think she was just expressing impatience
Actually, she did mention earlier that she only had a little bit of free time and we probably used up the last of it. She’s gotta get back to work soon.
>>
No. 985781 ID: ecd116

i am curious . who is this goddesses you mention just now? if time is the issue just the name alone will be enough since i could look it up later, still seen our actions in this moment together at that point seen to be to your liking if those choice of words are any indication to it
>>
No. 985792 ID: 996529

See if she'll let you sign your artwork. On her belly. You've probably got a marker somewhere here, right?
>>
No. 985794 ID: 19b466

This amerites a high five. We need to pull off this more often Fiver!
>>
No. 985810 ID: 36784c

>>985794
>We need to pull off this more often Fiver!
I’d prefer we have sex without another male trying to cock block us again.

The only time I’d be ok with joining Fiver again is if there’s multiple women involved. That way we each get our own woman and we don’t have to fight over her again.
>>
No. 985811 ID: 2f1217

Make sure you kiss her belly before you go, and give it a gentle poke - it's probably already pretty swollen with all the seed she just took into her.
>>
No. 985813 ID: 041c52

>>985794
>>985810
Yeah, maybe an orgy but not this cock blocking thing.
>>
No. 985815 ID: 2c5282
File 161084815727.png - (59.99KB , 700x550 , 19.png )
985815

>Clone-firmation.
Don’t metagame! The Achievements aren’t something you can read in character!
>Who are these goddesses you mention just now?
The Three goddesses of the sky, earth and water, disguised as the three suns that the Sakkilian home planet orbited around. Not a lot of people still believe in the old religions, but some old sayings and proverbs still survives.

>We need to know how far our augmentations can take us in one sitting anyway. A more experienced, resilient woman like the Captain is the ideal partner to test endurance with - and we could see if that larger ammo reserve really does translate to a longer firefight.
Both you and Fiver went at her at full speed, keeping her steady in a very tiring position, yet… neither two of you worked up a sweat. While the Captain herself was left out of breath, your flesh is still very much willing and able to carry on as if the breeding session you just had never happen. The spirit, on the other hand, is actually sated for now… though it is still willing for some more fun if the opportunity presents itself. It’s clear that HOPE was correct when she told you your endurance was enhanced significantly.
>So does our work points automatically get added or do we need to inform Hope and she’ll add them?
…how do you even check your current balance? There is an HOPE console right next to the door, so you guess you can ask it about it?

>Now time to go with Ophelia before someone else can have her.
You get this strange feeling that you don’t need to hurry, that all the ladies you’ve seen today will be there for you no matter how long you take to get to them. But speaking of Ophelia, burrowing your face in her large, motherly bust is on top of your priority list, together with getting two hands full of Ms. Widecarriage humongous posterior.
>We should have a game plan for all the girls we've seen. It's a given that seed will be in each of them by the end of this quest.
It’s hard to make a plan without information about them first. That means you’re either going to have to wing it when you meet with them, or get to know them better from some other source…


>Check in with Fiver on whether he got that feeling of certainty as well. Not overtly if you want to play cloak and dagger, just say 'so who do you think got her?'.
:FiverIM: Isn’t it obvious? Me, of course!
:BayardIM: Oh? And why are you so certain?
:FiverIM: Because I can feel it, man, in my very bones!
>Maybe you should make good on that offer of wingmanning, just for the sake of team cohesion.
:FiverIM: Well… we can’t say for certain who actually won so… how about this, let’s forget about the whole bet thing and just help a bro out when they need to, eh?
:BayardIM: That does sound like a plan.
:FiverIM: So call me whenever you need an extra dick! I’ll be there for ya, bro!
>Set your consent toward him to "Let's have some fun some time".
[Fiver’s consent has been changed to: Call me later, stud.]
:FiverIM: If you two need me, I’ll be in the shower. I got somewhere I need to be, after all.
:BayardIM: Oh? You already got your eyes on some other gal?
:FiverIM: Not yet, but I’m sure if I take a walk around this place I’ll spot a pretty lady with some massive titties.
:BayardIM: …I see that you have some fine priorities.
:FiverIM: Some serious honkers.
:ElizaIM: Yes, we heard you the first time, soldier…
:FiverIM: A real set of bandokers!
:ElizaIM: Now you’re just making up words…
:FiverIM: A pair of big ol’ dohoonkabankolos!
And with that he starts to leave, though right before he disappear into the bathroom he bends over slightly and smacks his butt, looking back over his shoulder at the two of you and giving you a wink… though you’re not sure if it was aimed towards the Captain or you. As he finally disappears into the other room, you can hear a faint ”Some humongous hungolomgazongahongous!” before the shower drowns him out.

>The only time I’d be ok with joining Fiver again is if there’s multiple women involved. That way we each get our own woman and we don’t have to fight over her again.
The whole idea with helping out a bro is that both get laid in the end, so yeah, either there’s going to be two ladies or at least have an agreement that the wingman gets the next one.

>Well, that's the impregnation part of this job cleared... time to ensure the second objective of morale! Time for aftercare.
The captain has taken a seat on your sandbed to catch her breath, giving you ample room of slinking in behind her. Placing your hands on her hips, you give her a long lick across the back of her neck…
:ElizaIM: Mmm… that’s nice…
:BayardIM: Heh… you know, you’ve been without a nice dick for so long, surely one go isn’t enough to relive all that stress of yours? As the Captain, we really need to make absolutely sure that you’ve gotten the best treatment possible.
:ElizaIM: It’s very tempting, soldier, but… ah… duty calls. The meeting should have started ten minutes ago, so I really need to go.
:BayardIM: Oh? You’re late?
:ElizaIM: The meeting starts when I get there.
:BayardIM: *Snrk* Then we got plenty of time t-
:ElizaIM: I’ve already kept them waiting for too long, Bayard, and I’ve already told you no. Respect that.
:BayardIM: At least I can help you clean up? With my tongue?
:ElizaIM: Actually, I rather not. I want them to smell you on me, to make sure they know what I’ve been up too.
:BayardIM: Why, you dirty gal~
>Ask for permission to be smug about satisfying her.
:ElizaIM: …permission granted, soldier.
:BayardIM: Heh…
>See if she'll let you sign your artwork. On her belly. You've probably got a marker somewhere here, right?
:ElizaIM: Really? This is art?
:BayardIM: You’re as beautiful as any artwork, Eliza… especially whit the belly you’re going to get~
:ElizaIM: *Snrk* Now you’re just laying it on way to thick, Bayard… hmm… but I think I got a pen somewhere in my pile of clothes…
>What does the captain know of the other girls? Any recommendations or routes to pursue?
:ElizaIM: Bayard, it’s simple impossible for me to know every last girl here personally. Simply go and talk to them yourself, soldier, as you’re the expert on seduction, not me.
:BayardIM: Still, you have to know someone, right?
:ElizaIM: Hmm… I mostly know about security personal… let’s see… I thought I saw Heavy Weapon specialist FlameFuse at the gym… she really likes to fight, so be ready that she might get physical… and then there was ProudCog in the library, part of the old guard like me, just compliment her cooking and you’ll be fine. Hmm… and wasn’t WideCarriage there as well? She’s been very… self-conscious after the accident half a year ago so she might pose some problems…

>We do still want to hang around her a little longer to ask about the clone thing in private, or if not to ask then just to say 'hey I'm just going to go ahead and assume I'm a clone'.
:ElizaIM: Clone? Really? Where did you get that notion from?
:BayardIM: Well, with all the talk about letting us cook for a bit lo-
:ElizaIM: Wouldn’t it be better to not worry about those kind of things for a little while? At least until you’ve settled in and gotten comfortable with your job?
:BayardIM: But-
:ElizaIM: That’s an order, Bayard.
:BayardIM: Yes, ma’am?
>Say, how many eggs does your race typically lay at once, anyway?
Only one, and they usually take about 7 months in the oven as well as 2 additional ones before they hatch outside.
>'How many of my babies' implies a couple, though it could just be an intent to be a repeat customer.
:BayardIM: By the way… “many of my babies”? Are you going to be a repeat customer, hmm?
:ElizaIM: Of course, Soldier. After all, if we all just had one egg each, we would still be stagnant, wouldn’t we? We need to increase our numbers, so the more the better.
:BayardIM: So I can expect you back in 7 months or so?
:ElizaIM: Maybe, Bayard. I thought I’d visit whichever of you two that didn’t manage to knock me up, just to be fair… and 7 months? We are expecting our pregnancy to only last for a week or two, at most.
:BayardIM: …a week!?
>So how does the egg acceleration kick in? Does it go fast then slow down, or go constant? Any delays after impregnation?
:ElizaIM: As soon as your seed enters my body it starts, shortening the period it has to be inside the body significantly. Of course, the period it will spend as an egg actually increases slightly, but on the whole it’s a lot faster, not to mention it makes the baby factory in my belly empty and ready for another one a lot quicker.
:BayardIM: So… you’re going to start growing right now?
:ElizaIM: There will probably be signs tomorrow, yes, and by the end of the week I should be sporting a rather large belly.
:BayardIM: Mmm… just imagine you sporting a large belly, one that I helped make, is just… hot…
:ElizaIM: Oh? How can you be so sure it will be yours?
:BayardIM: Oh, I just know…
>>
No. 985816 ID: 2c5282
File 161084817095.png - (46.84KB , 700x550 , 20.png )
985816

Meanwhile, somewhere else in space…

The large pink circle that is the main target blips into existence on the top of your radar, far away from your own ship, marked with a green triangle, surrounded by your brethren with white ones.

:BSpermIM: We have visual on the main target.
:AceSpermIM: I can see it… but where are the enemy?
:BSpermIM: This is forward scout 4, we have visuals on enemy bogies.

You look over at your radar, watching as several red triangles appear to the left of your current position. There are simply too few of them…

:BSpermIM: Leaving main group to engage.
:AceSpermIM: Roger that. Engage at will.
:BSpermIM: Activating max thrust. Engaging enemy!

It is odd. That small group of enemy ships is barely enough to get through the main target defenses, let alone have a chance against you. Your enemy did get a head start, which means they should be all around you right now! While your army managed to deploy a lot more ships, there’s no way you would make it here before the green ones. There has to be an ambush waiting for you.

:AceSpermIM: It’s quiet… to quiet… stay alert everyone.
:BSpermIM: This is white 4. This zone is clear.
:BSpermIM: Caiman here. No problems.
>>
No. 985817 ID: 2c5282
File 161084817880.png - (72.75KB , 700x550 , 21.png )
985817

Then, out of nowhere, the greens appear, blasting several of your brother into smithereens before they can even react.

:BSpermIM: Do you copy!? Emergency maneuvers!
:5SpermIM: Too late! Game over, pal! For the glory of FIVER!
:BSpermIM: Argh! They came from… behind… *Strz*
:BSpermIM: Counter attack! Counter attack!

Even with their successful ambush, you still outnumber them quite handily, making it clear who will win this engagement. Of course, this skirmish is in the end irrelevant, as this is a race after all. The one who can successfully get past the main target defenses and capture it is the winner of this battle, of not the whole war. Then you spot it, there is another small group of enemies closing in on the main target from the right as well. That sly dog, this is simply a diversion!

You quickly go over your options in your mind before you act… you are the ace, after all, it is your duty to finish this mission, no matter the cost.
1.Stay and help your brethren here. The faster you can clear this ambush, the faster your main forces can engage the main objective.
2.Leave your brethren and engage with the smaller group to the left. While you’re sure the ships you sent there will have no problem taking them down, if you take them out fast enough it might leave you enough time to regroup and attack the main objective before the enemy can.
3.You need to deal with that group nearing the main objective coming from the right, even if you need to do it alone.
4.This is a race. Go for the main target directly. You’re sure you can handle its defenses on your own, no problem.
5.Some other course of action?
>>
No. 985818 ID: 2f1217

3. Stop them before it's too late.
>>
No. 985821 ID: b1b4f3

>>985817
It started out as 17 vs 26? Well, the ambush diminished our numbers advantage...

5. Split the forces you have in the main group, use half of them as an escort to reach the main objective ASAP but also with some numbers to back you up. Turn the ambush into a quagmire for Fiver. The objective here is not to eliminate your rivals, but to reach the target and penetrate it.
So basically 4, but with some backup to keep the reds off you and help penetrate the objective.
>>
No. 985822 ID: 87ec30

3. Somebody needs to slow them down! The Fives are as well-endowed in technology as you are, and their shots will be punching home in an instant if you give them the chance. Show them the folly of pushing ahead and over-extending their reach. The sons and daughters of Resh know the value of building up your forces to flood the battlezone with one relentless surge of white after another! Knowing that even if one man misses his mark, your back is covered! While your barbs tickle their attention, your two heavy battlegroups on the lower end of the field will smack into the green wall in front of them, and a thrust from your core will fill that target with every drop of firepower in their barrels.
>>
No. 985825 ID: 19b466

3. If you fall destroying the enemy your brothers might have a chance to take the victory point. Let them have it!
>>
No. 985830 ID: 8c03eb

3. This is no time for caution, or arrogance. If you come at them from behind, they'll be forced to break off and deal with your assault on their rear, or push for the objective's defenses and risk you pinning them and finishing them off. If you have their attention, try to drag them back into the fight with the others.

>Call me later, stud
>smacks his butt, looking back over his shoulder at the two of you and giving you a wink
I'd say that was definitely for both of you.
Gotta say, solo work may be more effective in the short term, but a double date or an orgy might be a good way to boost morale, as well as possibly genetic diversity with how quick eggs are gonna be popping out.
>>
No. 985831 ID: 041c52

>>985817
4) But take 4 good men with you against the ones near the objective, open a path for the rest to go to the objective.
>>
No. 985832 ID: 36784c

>>985815
>and wasn’t WideCarriage there as well? She’s been very…self-conscious after the accident half a year ago so she might pose some problems…
That might imply that she’s got prosthetics like the Captain or she’s got some nasty looking scars. Or it could be neither of those things. It’s hard to tell since we only saw her big butt.

>>985817
3

You and 3 others should go take care of the group closest to the target.
>>
No. 985838 ID: e85a08

5. If you're the ace, you'd make a great diversion just heading for the main objective on your own. If they don't bite though, just dogfight with the group on the right.
>>
No. 985845 ID: a9af05

>>985817
5

You and three others go take out the enemies closest to the target. Everyone else should surround the other groups of enemies to prevent them from running to support their allies.
>>
No. 985861 ID: 031458

3, all our efforts are for naught if they reach the egg first!
>>
No. 985863 ID: 041c52

>>985831
I mean 3, my mistake.
>>
No. 985870 ID: b2ffa7

Spilt your men, let 10 deal with the ambush and you and other 4 go againt the ones near the objective so the rest can go engage with the target.
>>
No. 985873 ID: 2c5282
File 161092322802.png - (62.81KB , 700x550 , 22.png )
985873

>Gotta say, solo work may be more effective in the short term, but a double date or an orgy might be a good way to boost morale, as well as possibly genetic diversity with how quick eggs are gonna be popping out.
The main problem with an orgy is that there are only three of you… well… you’re going to become five and… hmm… it’s something to think about…
>That might imply that WideCarriage got prosthetics like the Captain or she’s got some nasty looking scars. Or it could be neither of those things. It’s hard to tell since we only saw her big butt.
Which is probably her best side, heh… but if what the Captain said is true, you might need to be a bit careful around her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

>The Fives are as well-endowed in technology as you are, and their shots will be punching home in an instant if you give them the chance.
Indeed, you cannot underestimate their combat prowess or their balls of steel! Not to mention their erratic movements makes them hard to predict, with them going from being right on target for the money shot to plowing your ship from behind within seconds.
>The sons and daughters of Resh know the value of building up your forces to flood the battlezone with one relentless surge of white after another! Knowing that even if one man misses his mark, your back is covered!
The army of Bayard is well known for their numerical superiority! If one fall, two will takes its place!

>All our efforts are for naught if they reach the egg first!
The main target is all that matters in the end, everything else is just an obstacle before that goal.
>If you're the ace, you'd make a great diversion just heading for the main objective on your own.
While you’re the best pilot around, the enemy doesn’t know that… nor is your ship designed in any way to stick out from the rest, so even if they knew they wouldn’t be able to tell it was you.
>If you fall destroying the enemy your brothers might have a chance to take the victory point. Let them have it!
While you knew this was a suicide mission when you signed up, you all knew, throwing yourself on the fire without cause will just make it bigger. No, while you will gladly throw away your life it means another one of your brothers might succeed, now is not the time!

>If you come at them from behind, they'll be forced to break off and deal with your assault on their rear, or push for the objective's defenses and risk you pinning them and finishing them off.
You must take care of those coming in from the right, as they are heading right for the main target without any resistance! But you cannot do it alone…
>But take 4 good men with you against the ones near the objective.
:AceSpermIM: White 3, 5, 10 and Caiman, with me!
:BSpermIM: Roger Wilco! Setting course and making it happen! Shields up, weapons online.
:BSpermIM: …we don’t have shields?
:BSpermIM: ...Not equipped with shields? ...Well then, buckle up!

>While your barbs tickle their attention, your two heavy battlegroups on the lower end of the field will smack into the green wall in front of them, and a thrust from your core will fill that target with every drop of firepower in their barrels.
You cannot count on them backing you up just yet. Even after the explosive finish of their current battle they’ll need a few seconds to bask in the afterglow before they are ready to continue fighting. No, you and your four squad mates are going to do this alone.

:BSpermIM: AH! Ace! Get this guy off m- *Strz*
Three squad mates. As you pull away, a few of the green ones takes the opportunity the blaster you with laz fire, and while you’re skillful enough to only be hit by a grazing shot, one of your brothers isn’t that lucky.

No matter, you have a mission to focus on. Blasting off at full speed towards your targets, you watch as three of them start turning around to face you while the fourth start moving towards the main objective.


:5SpermIM: Cover me, number one, I’m going for the main target!
:5SpermIM: Attack formation! Vectors, locked in!
:BSpermIM: They are coming right for us! Hang on, we’re in for some chop!
With a perfect shot, you instantly vaporize one of the enemies, while two of your brethren focus fire down a second. Sadly, the last enemy manages to get a direct hit on your last brother, blowing them into space junk.
:BSpermIM: Something is wrong with the G-diffuser. Two more bogey’s just appeared out of nowhere!
:BSpermIM: Caiman, watch out! Bogey on your tail!
:BSpermIM: Whoa, Hel- *Strz*
Suddenly, two more bogeys appear out of nowhere and takes out Caiman, leaving only you and one last companion alive. Where did they come from!? Did they break off from the main ambush or… do they have some kind of cloaking technology? No matter, as you need to act now if you want to win this fight! Things are looking grim, but now is not the time to give up!
:BSpermIM: Everybody’s gotta die sometime, ace…
>>
No. 985875 ID: b1b4f3

>cloaking?
Doesn't matter. They can't possibly have any more cloaked units since we should have the numbers advantage and they've already revealed almost as many as we have.
Have your two remaining wingmen occupy the enemies hassling you, while you rush towards the objective and knock that ambitious green on his ass on your way there.
>>
No. 985876 ID: c09f5e

You're fighting the tides here, but the treasure's over there. So the question is: How well can you dance?
>>
No. 985877 ID: 041c52

>>985873
Some of your men near the ambush can go against those 2 near you but tell them to be fast, meanwhile you two remaining companions can go aginst the one next to you and you can rush to the one near the objective, he isn't facing your direction it will be easy to destroy it! You can do this.
>>
No. 985878 ID: e85a08

What's with the ghost in the corner of the radar? Does the enemy have an ace too?
>>
No. 985880 ID: c09f5e

Also, two can play the ambush game. Get your last crewmember to regroup. You're not losing another one.
>>
No. 985885 ID: 36784c

>>985873
Have the last guy on the far left finish off that last enemy and head for the goal to intercept the enemy that’s still going for it!

Have the main group circle around the remaining enemies to prevent them from providing any more assistance to their allies!

You should chase after that last one! Don’t let him reach the goal!

……but you should also know that he’s bait. There’s another enemy in the top right of the radar! That one will attack you while you’re trying to stop the other one that’s heading for the objective!
>>
No. 985901 ID: 87ec30

What was that on the western front!? A self-sacrificial attack? They may be planning the same to you! Make distance! And on the edge of sensor range... did they take the long way?

They're making it hard to fly straight, but if they want to get a fill of what the main target's due for themselves, give it to them. The enemy closest to you and the target must be racing at full speed, which means he's not sparing the engine power to dodge - break off and ram as much as you can into his rear end. Then... I leave it up to your instincts, ace. Race the enemy coming in from above the field and hope that assault on the behind tactic isn't turned around on you, or turn to help your sole remaining brother on the west side with a few long shots and hope he can make it to the target with a little help.
>>
No. 985909 ID: a9af05

>>985901
>A self-sacrificial attack?
You mean a self-destruct attack? That might be what happened. Which is dangerous for us, since we need to get our guys to move away from the enemies before we end up losing our numbers advantage!
>>
No. 985938 ID: 2c5282
File 161101563277.png - (42.41KB , 700x550 , 23.png )
985938

Small writing error: There were supposed to be two survivors with the Ace, as seen on the mini-map.

>Doesn't matter. They can't possibly have any more cloaked units since we should have the numbers advantage and they've already revealed almost as many as we have.
You’re right; this has to be all of them! In fact, it’s odd that there are even this many of them in the first place!
>the question is: How well can you dance?
You’ve danced with death itself more times than you can remember.

>Have the main group circle around the remaining enemies to prevent them from providing any more assistance to their allies!
>Have the last guy on the far left finish off that last enemy and head for the goal to intercept the enemy that’s still going for it!
>Have your two remaining wingmen occupy the enemies hassling you, while you rush towards the objective and knock that ambitious green on his ass on your way there.
:BSpermIM: Hailing frequencies open. All crews reporting.
:AceSpermIM: Main group, circle the remaining hostile and take out them s.o.b’s!
:BSpermIM: De-lighted to, sir! Pro-ceedin’!
:AceSpermIM: Whoever is still alive on the other side, finish the last enemy and head for the main objective.
:BSpermIM: Weapon systems are offline and I’ve suffered critical damage, sir! I am in no shape to fight!
:AceSpermIM: Then disengage and go for the main target! You can still capture it without a gun! Trust your instincts!
:BSpermIM: Roger!
:AceSpermIM: You two, cover me while I hunt down the cocky little freak who’s fleeing.
:BSpermIM: Sounds fun.
:BSpermIM: Oh Yeaaah…

With the fighting ranging on behind you blast off after the one trying to go for the egg.

>The enemy closest to you and the target must be racing at full speed, which means he's not sparing the engine power to dodge - break off and ram as much as you can into his rear end.
He is indeed racing at full speed, which means you can’t catch up to him without putting your engine into overdrive, which is something you only do when you know you won’t need the engine for very long.
>What's with the ghost in the corner of the radar?
…another one? How can they be this many!?
>You should also know that he’s bait. There’s another enemy in the top right of the radar! That one will attack you while you’re trying to stop the other one that’s heading for the objective!
You’ve spotted him, so he can’t catch you unaware. You’ll quickly finish off this one before going after him.

>What was that on the western front!? A self-sacrificial attack?
You’re not sure? There seems to have been a large explosive, but that’s impossible! To make something blow up like that, you would need to fill the whole cockpit full of… explosive… wait… they aren’t too many… some of them aren’t ships, they are bombs…

Just as the thought strikes you, the ship in front of you make such a quick turn that anyone inside would have knocked themselves unconscious before putting their engine into overdrive while flying straight at you.

…oh sh-
>>
No. 985939 ID: 2c5282
File 161101564064.png - (67.60KB , 700x550 , 24.png )
985939

For a second, everything goes white… then you manage to pierce the fireball and are met by the blaring red lights of your own ships. While you manage to fire off a perfect shot and make it blow its load prematurely, as well as dodge the worst of the scrap metal that was shot towards you, you’re still barely keeping it together. Your engine is mostly broke, making you move at a snail’s pace unless you commit to going overdrive… and your main guns are completely non-functional. You’re functionally useless…

>Does the enemy have an ace too?
:5AceSpermIM: Ah haha! You fell right for my trap!
:AceSpermIM: You!
:5AceSpermIM: Yes, ME! …wait, do we know each other?
:AceSpermIM: No, but it felt more dramatic this way…
:5AceSpermIM: Then let me introduce myself! I am THE ACE!
:AceSpermIM: Pff, no way, I’m the ace here!
:5AceSpermIM: Annoying bird! I am the great ACE! But no matter, you’re already scrap! Ha! What kind of Ace falls for such a simply trap anyway! Whatever, closing transmission.
>Turn to help your sole remaining brother on the west side with a few long shots and hope he can make it to the target with a little help.
:BSpermIM: I REQUEST IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE! I have located an opening on the main target but I got a bogey on my six and am under heavy fire! I can’t shake him! Someone, get this guy off me!

You would have helped the rookie, but you can’t get to him with your engine out… and even if you could, your gun is offline as well… no, you’re completely useless… and you can’t even hope that the eggs defenses would take out the fivers either, as the explosion seems to have knocked them out as well.

You’ve failed… you are nothing but a failure…

:5AceSpermIM: I'm just curious, why am I so good?
>>
No. 985940 ID: b1b4f3

>>985939
>why am I so good?
I mean, blatant cheating is why we lost here. Bombs in the sperm? Really?
>>
No. 985941 ID: b1b4f3

Whatever.
>unless you commit to going overdrive
Do that.
>>
No. 985942 ID: f3f534

>>985939
Just to be clear, even though you're the ace, it doesn't need to be you that gets to the target, right?

That means that your team can still win this! Order all your remaining allies to attack the enemy's ace and keep him away from the rookie!

Meanwhile, you need to order that rookie to go for the opening he found as quickly as possible!

>Your engine is mostly broke, making you move at a snail’s pace unless you commit to going overdrive…
You need to make a suicide attack of your own! Go into overdrive and ram the enemy that's trying to stop the rookie from going into the opening he found!
>>
No. 985947 ID: e85a08

>>985942
I don't see any other option than this. The other ace will probably dodge if you try that on him instead.
>>
No. 985955 ID: 1fd79f

>>985942
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
>>
No. 985956 ID: e2f5cc

Realize that the rookie's the protagonist, and you're the mentor figure that needs to make the sacrifice play so he can reach his full potential.

Play into the enemy ace's overconfidence and distract him over comms while you align yourself to overdrive into the one heckling the rookie.
>>
No. 985957 ID: 36784c

>>985942
>Just to be clear, even though you're the ace, it doesn't need to be you that gets to the target, right?
Earlier right here: >>985873 , he said “you will gladly throw away your life if it means another one of your brothers might succeed”. I’m guessing that means that any of them can get to the target and it doesn’t have to be the ace.

Anyways, I agree with your plan.

Have all remaining troops attack the enemy ace, tell the rookie to go for the opening he found, and us going into overdrive to ram into the bogey on the rookie’s six!
>>
No. 985959 ID: 87ec30

He thinks he's good? He just gave you exactly what you need!! Don't you see, ace? You went through that explosion. The pounding it gave you was mostly to your rear - that means it's propelling you straight towards your target! You've gotten closer to it! Your engines don't have to do all the work themselves - make them give all they can, and they might just be able to get your there with the power your enemy foolishly provided you!
>>
No. 985960 ID: 041c52

>>985939
Tell your men to go against the one near the objective northeast, go overdrive against the one who is tailing your companion, he won’t expect it. Tell your men it’s been a pleasure.
>>
No. 985976 ID: c09f5e

He's starting to monologue... He's monologing! You still have a shot!

OK crazy idea: Divert your weapons' energy to the engines. And start a run to the base. With luck you find an opening, but the important part is the laser fire you'll draw will trigger her defenses. Towards him.

Use the force, Bay. Use the Force!
>>
No. 985979 ID: a9af05

>>985942
This seems like the best option.

>>985976
>With luck you find an opening
We've already been told that one of our guys has found an opening.

>the important part is the laser fire you'll draw will trigger her defenses. Towards him.
We've been told that the egg's defenses have been knocked out from the explosion, so it won't be able to take out any of our enemies.
>>
No. 986018 ID: 2c5282
File 161117650040.png - (63.68KB , 700x550 , 25.png )
986018

>Order all your remaining allies to attack the enemy's ace and keep him away from the rookie!
:AceSpermIM: All units, focus all fire on this bogey!
:BSpermIM: Negative, sir. We won’t be able to reach them before they enter the main target.
:5AceSpermIM: Can’t let you do that, Ace. The Fiver army will prevail!

>Just to be clear, even though you're the ace, it doesn't need to be you that gets to the target, right?
As long as one of your brother reach the objective, you win, be it yourself, a competent pilot or just a rookie.
>Realize that the rookie's the protagonist, and you're the mentor figure that needs to make the sacrifice play so he can reach his full potential.
Huh? But you’ve never mentored him? Heck, you’ve never even met the kid in person… but you’re right… he’s the protagonist, the one who will win… but you’re the hero, the one who will make it happen.

>Tell your men it’s been a pleasure.
:BSpermIM: Sir? You don’t mean-
:5AceSpermIM: You’ve already given up? A wise decision.
:AceSpermIM: Oh, but far from it…
:5AceSpermIM: Really?
>Play into the enemy ace's overconfidence and distract him over comms while you align yourself to overdrive into the one heckling the rookie.
:AceSpermIM: Don’t you see? Your attack might have pounded my rear hard enough to leave it sore, but the fat load you blew into me just propelled me closer to my target!
:5AceSpermIM: Don’t get to cocky, Ace. You to flaccid to penetrate the egg now, let alone stop me! After all, you’re good… but I’m better!
:AceSpermIM: Like you would know what good is if it bit you right in the butt!
:5AceSpermIM: What? Is that all you got? Some childish taunting? Pathetic!
:AceSpermIM: No, I got another plan… a plan that won’t require me to land anywhere.
:5AceSpermIM: Oh? Really? You honestly think the weak Bayards ever had a chance? You’re a fool! Don’t you see, it’s blah blah blah blah You know who the best star fighter in the fleet is? Yours truly! And not only that, but blah blah blah…
>He's starting to monologue... He's monologing! You still have a shot!
…it’s over.

>LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
You line yourself up to where the rookie will soon pass, and behind him, your target… and then you push the emergency overdrive button. With a large jerk, you’re suddenly flying in speeds you’ve only dreamed of before!
:AceSpermIM: Rookie, listen. It is up to you now. Never give up. Trust your instincts.
:BSpermIM: What!?
And with that, you smash into the enemy that was tailing him…
:5SpermIM: NO! My beautiful reward! Arr- *Strz*
:5AceSpermIM: What the heck!?
:BSpermIM: ACE! NOO!!!

The last thing you see is the burning white light as both you and your target goes up in flame, leaving the rookie free to enter the egg unhindered.
>>
No. 986019 ID: 2c5282
File 161117650759.png - (26.34KB , 700x550 , 26.png )
986019

Uncertain, he emergences from his ship and observe his surroundings. The academy inside the sack never thought him what to expect after his reached his target… nor what to actually do in here. Just that… he would know. On uneasy steps, he makes his way further into the egg, through barren corridors and empty... well, more corridors, really. Then, he hears it… footsteps… someone else is here! He springs into action and makes his way into the next room…
>>
No. 986020 ID: 2c5282
File 161117651642.png - (77.21KB , 700x550 , 27.png )
986020

:BSpermIM: YOU!?
:5AceSpermIM: No way!? I don’t believe it! What is this runt doing here!?
:BSpermIM: Me!? What are you doing here!? I penetrated the egg first!
:5AceSpermIM: Nuh huh! I’m the greatest and thus I was first. You must have cheated!
:BSpermIM: Cheated!? And the bombs in the sperms? Really? That’s not blatant cheating?
:5AceSpermIM: That’s called cunning, not cheating! And they weren’t ships, they were missiles.
:BSpermIM: Still cheating!
:5AceSpermIM: Making missiles in the shape of ships doesn’t explain why the two of us in in here at the same time, though, which means-
:ElizaIM: Which means that there are two of us in here and we require two handsome men to please us, soldier.
:ElizaIM: So will you two continue having an inconsequential dick measuring contest or do what you came here to do?
:BSpermIM::5AceSpermIM:
>>
No. 986021 ID: 2c5282
File 161117652724.png - (106.54KB , 700x550 , 28.png )
986021

Mission Completed!
Cpt. Eliza SilverGear has been impregnated!

Sperms fired: 917 million = 9.170p
Combo bonus: 25.000p
Eggs made: (1/2) = 100.000p
Posteriors pounded: 0p
Tummies filled: 0p
Tits signed: 0p

Total score: 134170p
NEW HIGH SCORE!

[Achievements unlocked!]
For glory!
Make a suicide run as a sperm.
Sperm awaiting launch orders
Succeed in a sperm battle.
Prepare for trouble…
Make a twin.
>>
No. 986022 ID: 2c5282
File 161117653571.png - (70.27KB , 700x550 , 29.png )
986022

[Cpt. Eliza SilverGear Fertility has been changed to: Pregnant]

:ElizaIM: Hrrrm? How long was that?
:BayardIM: Um… about five minutes? I think? Ten at most?
:ElizaIM: Then that’s about how long it takes for it your seed to fertilize one of our eggs, then.
:BayardIM: So my egg has started to grow in there now, huh?
:ElizaIM: How can you be so sure it’s yours?
:BayardIM: I signed my work, didn’t I?
:FiverIM: Hey, I’m going to sign the Captain too as soon as I’ve dried a bit!
:BayardIM: I signed you first.
:ElizaIM: Uh huh…
>>
No. 986023 ID: 4950ab

Huh. Managed to beat the odds on the "Sakkilians can only carry one egg at a time" statement. Hope that doesn't cause complications down the line.
>>
No. 986024 ID: b1b4f3

>>986022
Interesting...
Ask Fiver if he's remembered his real name yet. Seems wrong to sign her as Fiver.
>>
No. 986025 ID: 87ec30

Ah, the benefits of bilateral symmetry. The captain's eggs must have wanted to make up for the outward lack, unnecessary as it was. Well, now, how to top making two kids in one session? One where both of them are yours, of course. That brings the twins to mind, but, that's easy mode. You had your eye on Ophelia, didn't you? Couldn't help but notice Amelia in the library with her, looking nervous. Perhaps those two get on well, and the younger would appreciate the older lady's support and guidance? Well, maybe that's just daydreaming.

Get your kisses goodbye (one beside your signature, one on the mouth and let's say one for Fiver as well, why not) and tell your partners here they're welcome to come back to your room any time, then go get yourself cleaned up and presentable. If a vote for where to go next is up, I'd say... hmm, for work, I'd say the library, for even more than just the job opportunities I talked about, but is there somewhere you can pick up some more clothes with those points you just received? The commericial area, presumably. Ladies love a man in uniform, they say, but they're not suited to places where people are trying to enjoy off-duty time. You want something more relaxed for the entertainment area visits, and some workout clothes for the health section, and... well, go look what's on offer!
>>
No. 986027 ID: a9af05

>>986022
Go get cleaned up, go get something to eat, then think of which lady you'd like to impregnate next.
>>
No. 986030 ID: 8c03eb

>Twins from different fathers
Nice. The captain is in for a surprise down the line, and this does show that teamwork does make the dream work.
Go ahead and let Fiver sign Eliza as he wishes, so long as he doesn't deliberately obscure ours. Probably just gonna pull a John Hancock though, with a giant 5, but I doubt Eliza would be too impressed about that.
Eliza wasn't really interested in multiple rounds, but we'll need to remember the points that potentially come from alternative forms of sex, in addition to considering our duty and the importance of morale. Kisses all around, with a surprise one for Fiver, to establish dominance of course. If we're not comfortable with that, a slap on the ass at least, as we go and grab a shower. Give the Captain a salute before she leaves though.

Workout clothes sound like a good purchase for the future, so we should get those out of the way quickly. I'd like to pursue Clara next of anyone, to be sure her ass gets the tender loving care she deserves (as oppose to Zaton trying his hand and giving her a poor experience), but the library really does sound like a decent place to check out.
>>
No. 986031 ID: c09f5e

Well, gee... If only there was an impartial, rational, artificial referee to settle this dispute.... Ah well, she's probably busy around this time of day. What time is it, anyway?

You should be on friendly terms with your co-workers. At least, you can admit he's better than Zaton. How is the gold-scaled bastard doing? Let's hope whoever he's chasing is giving him a run for his money, and isn't the same girl we'll pick.

You hungry? One of the "Mili" twins works a stall in the cafeteria. Are you in the mood for twins, for any reason?
>>
No. 986032 ID: c09f5e

>>985979
Sorry for the read fail. I will learn not to plan suggestions to far ahead.
>>
No. 986033 ID: e85a08

Go after Flora next. Acquire cyborg fetish.
>>
No. 986035 ID: 1fd79f

Alright! Mission complete. You should go and find your next target. Probably one of the ones that were in the library?
>>
No. 986045 ID: 36784c

>>986030
>I'd like to pursue Clara next of anyone, to be sure her ass gets the tender loving care she deserves
I agree with this.
>>
No. 986050 ID: e2f5cc

Ophelia seems like a good next target.
>>
No. 986051 ID: 9aaeef

Go with Ophelia.
>>
No. 986052 ID: 4854ef

Knowledge is power! Go with Ophelia!
>>
No. 986079 ID: 864e49

>>986025
>Get your kisses goodbye (one beside your signature, one on the mouth and let's say one for Fiver as well, why not)

I'm leaning to either Flora or Clara next.
>>
No. 986091 ID: 2c5282
File 161135685519.png - (68.39KB , 700x550 , 30.png )
986091

>Huh. Managed to beat the odds on the "Sakkilians can only carry one egg at a time" statement. Hope that doesn't cause complications down the line.
You did? Do you mean you gave her twins? Wait, how do you even know this? …sure, now when you say it, it actually feels like there’s a pair of twins in there… and it would explain why both you and Fiver feel like proud fathers right now… but still… can’t really be sure, can you?
>Nice. The captain is in for a surprise down the line, and this does show that teamwork does make the dream work.
If it’s true, then yes, this is one real teamwork dream work miracle… pff, or not. Of course your amazing cock coupled with Fiver’s rather impressive one would make twins. After all, you pumped her so damn full with your seed that it’s impossible for anything else! …even… err… if it doesn’t work like that but… you can dream, dammit!
>Ah, the benefits of bilateral symmetry. The captain's eggs must have wanted to make up for the outward lack, unnecessary as it was.
Okay, you definitely know that it doesn’t work like that…
>If only there was an impartial, rational, artificial referee to settle this dispute...
You don’t think HOPE would know whose egg or eggs are in there right now, unless it can scan the Captain completely no matter where she is? Hmm…


>Ask Fiver if he's remembered his real name yet. Seems wrong to sign her as Fiver.
:FiverIM: My name is actually Fiver… well, it’s Fival FastPump, but you can call me Fiver.
:ElizaIM: FastPump? Really?
:BayardIM: Heh, yeah, you really was a fast pumper earlier, Fiver, but you need to learn that girls prefers someone that doesn’t blow their load in less than five minutes.
:FiverIM: Hey! I was just trying to beat you to the finish line!
:ElizaIM: And winning isn’t everything, soldier. But yes, FastPump is a decent name… I do believe we even have a gal called FastPump in this very sector, actually… no relation to you, Fiver, of course.
:BayardIM: Well, if she’s as pretty as all the other ladies I’ve seen around here, than I’m sure I can make her a quick pump and dump, no problem, hehe…
:FiverIM: Heh, who’s the one who blows their load in less than five minutes now, Bayard?
:BayardIM: If that’s what the lady wants, who am I to judge, eh?
:ElizaIM: *Sigh* Boys…
>Go ahead and let Fiver sign Eliza as he wishes, so long as he doesn't deliberately obscure ours.
:FiverIM: There we go, Fiver, the real author of this awe-inspiring work of art.
:ElizaIM: …you two are going to make this a thing, aren’t you?
:BayardIM::FiverIM: Yes.
>You should be on friendly terms with your co-workers. At least, you can admit he's better than Zaton.
:ElizaIM: That’s not really saying a lot though, soldier.
:FiverIM: Hey, I’m sure he’s a decent enough guy when we get to know him. He was probably just nervous earlier.
:ElizaIM: …or he’s a massive dick.
:FiverIM: I mean… it’s possible, yeah, but… um… you know…
>How is the gold-scaled bastard doing? Let's hope whoever he's chasing is giving him a run for his money, and isn't the same girl we'll pick.
:ElizaIM: Last I heard he was talking about the SoftSocket sisters.
:BayardIM: What? Seriously?
:FiverIM: Oh? Someone has a thing for twins?
:BayardIM: They are on my list, yes…
:ElizaIM: I’m sure he’ll screw it up somehow, Bayard, no need to worry.
:FiverIM: And I’ll leave them for you, bro, don’t you worry!
>Tell your partners here they're welcome to come back to your room any time.
:ElizaIM: …maybe after you’ve gotten some more furniture in here. An empty room with just a bed isn’t really… ah… welcoming, soldier. But until then, my abode is open for you… if you wish to drop by.
:FiverIM: Hey, I live just across the hall. My casa is your case, amigo, just like yours.

>Kisses all around, with a surprise one for Fiver, to establish dominance of course.
Eliza gives you a smirk when you kiss her tummy, though she’s is taken completely by surprise when you quickly stand up and plant one on her limps as well. Fiver, on the other hand, quickly turn things around and take charge as soon as your snout gets close to his.
:ElizaIM: Now, don’t get to emotional with me or each other, soldiers, you still have a job to do.
:FiverIM: Hey, you’re just jealous that I’m a better kisser than you are, Captain.
:ElizaIM: Considering you are educated in the subject, yes, yes you are.
>Give the Captain a salute before she leaves though.
She immediately stand at attention and salute you back.
:ElizaIM: At ease, soldier. Feel free to continue your duties as best you see fit… and… thank you for the good time, Bayard and Fiver. It was… fun… now, I’ll check up on you later, soldiers, farewell.
:BayardIM: Be seeing you, Captain.
:FiverIM: See you later, alligator?
:BayardIM: Be seeing you as well, Fiver.
:FiverIM: Yeah, sure, of course, friend.
>>
No. 986092 ID: 2c5282
File 161135687135.png - (121.89KB , 700x550 , 31.png )
986092

>Go get yourself cleaned up and presentable.
Slipping into your shower, pleased that the water is still hot, you start singing to yourself while you clean up the evidence of your thrust with the Captain.
:BayardIM: I like… big gals, itty bitty gals. Cybernetic gals, big titty gals. I like the pretty gals, with a bowtie. Get your nails did, let it blow dry. I like a big bum, I like a small tush. I don’t discriminate, come and get a taste. From the playgals to the gay gals. Go and slay, gals, you my fave gals~

>Then think of which lady you'd like to impregnate next.
While softly massaging your heavy sack, feeling it eagerly produce more of your future children, you mentally go through all the ladies you’ve seen so far. All of them deserve to become mothers… and by the end of this thread- err, you mean day, you’ll make damn sure every last one of them are, but sadly you can’t do them all at once and have to choose one to start with… but who?
>I'd like to pursue Clara next of anyone, to be sure her ass gets the tender loving care she deserves…
Just thinking of that large and soft looking posterior makes you excited, and you can’t help but to start polishing your mighty rod. A pair of egglaying hips like that deserves to get egg after egg pumped into them, as nature intended. Not to mention, the Captain said she was a bit low on morale, making her into a beautiful mother would solve that as well, wouldn’t it? And you last saw her in the food court, which is ideal because you were thinking of grabbing a quick snack. You’re also a bit curious to actually see what her face looks like, as fantasizing about a large ass is all fine and well, but watching the bliss on their lips is even better.
>You had your eye on Ophelia, didn't you?
Oh, but then there’s Ophelia… she already looks like a proper milf, doesn’t she? Which means she deserves to be made a real mother! Huff… those curves… chest… and her blue scales… they drive you wild as well. You start to jerk faster as you image your hard cock slide in between her large breasts, engulfed completely in that massive chest. Mmm… and didn’t the Captain mention something about her cooking?

>Acquire cyborg fetish.
Already got it, among a lot of other interesting fetishes. Of course, if you truly want to indulge in it, then you would probably want to head to Security, because so far every last security personnel you’ve seen have had a lot of them, including Flora FlameFuse and even the Captain… which, when you think about it, does imply something, doesn’t it? Why do they need so many cybernetics… and how many of them are… ah… unwilling ones, so to speak? Eh, you can think about that later, when you aren’t jerking your meat.
>Well, now, how to top making two kids in one session? One where both of them are yours, of course.
How, though? You can’t really bet on making twins again, can you? …hmm… maybe if you had two ladies at once? There were the twins, but you’re not sure if both of them are in heat though… hmm… a mission for later, certainly.
>Couldn't help but notice Amelia in the library with her, looking nervous. Perhaps those two get on well, and the younger would appreciate the older lady's support and guidance? Well, maybe that's just daydreaming.
And interesting suggestion… but a bit to courageous right of the bat like this. Let’s save things like that for later, when you’ve gotten to know the people around here a little better.
>Knowledge is power!
…err… what? What does that have to do with anything?
>Eliza wasn't really interested in multiple rounds, but we'll need to remember the points that potentially come from alternative forms of sex, in addition to considering our duty and the importance of morale.
…points? What points? This isn’t some kind of game, is it? …of course, you’re not denying that the idea of pumping a large load into Clara’s massive rump or splattering an orgasm all over Ophelia fine bust is a good one, so long as you make sure they got eggs in their bellies at the end of the day.

>is there somewhere you can pick up some more clothes with those points you just received? The commercial area, presumably.
The commercial area would be the place to buy clothes, yes, but do you really need them right now? Most people you’ve seen actually wore similar uniforms, didn’t they? Well, at least the top part, many of them wore shirts as well that’s clearly not part of the basic uniform.
>Ladies love a man in uniform, they say, but they're not suited to places where people are trying to enjoy off-duty time. You want something more relaxed for the entertainment area visits, and some workout clothes for the health section…
Hmm… training clothes, sure… but… what are you even supposed to wear that’s relaxed? A t-shirt and jeans? You’re… err… not really good at this whole fashion thing, clearly.
>What time is it, anyway?
…you have no idea. Does this place even have time? Or days and nights?

So, who is next in line to become a mother? Clara WideCarriage or Ophelia ProudCog?
And what kind of clothes do you want to get, if any?
You’ll need to decide soon, or you’re going to splatter your next potential child all over the shower…
>>
No. 986093 ID: 4854ef

Ophelia ProudCog
>>
No. 986094 ID: b1b4f3

>>986092
Clara!
Just wear your uniform. Save points for when you actually know all the kinds of things you can buy.
>>
No. 986095 ID: a9af05

>>986092
>Who's next?
Clara WideCarriage

>>986094
>Save your points
Do this
>>
No. 986096 ID: c09f5e

If you truly care about morale raising, then your duty is Clara WideCarriage. No doubt slapping dat ass causes her PTSD. What would it be like for you soothed it instead?

>clothes
Find the dad-liest suit (w/ tie) or sweater you can. You might not be able to pull it off yet but lifegoals.

>you’re going to splatter your next potential child all over the shower…
Hey if you're that worried about wasting seed, you probably shouldn't tease Fivey so much; it's not like he's going to be "fertile" any time soon. Then again, it'd be an insult to your friendship to call that a waste, when you come down to it.
>>
No. 986098 ID: f3f534

>>986092
Go for Clara!

Also, Bayard, you should consider improving your dad bod. You need more of a gut on you, along with some bigger muscles in order to have a proper dad bod!
>>
No. 986099 ID: 041c52

>>986092
Ophelia
>>
No. 986100 ID: 8c03eb

>So, who is next in line to become a mother?
Clara WideCarriage

Ophelia seems to be a comfortable option, but she seems content for the moment and mature, where as Clara is someone who we've learned is definitely in need of a little TLC. Let's be sure she gets it ASAP.
Plus, as someone in Engineering, she'll probably understand us showing up in a uniform and expecting a mess on the job, but we should at least try to get her something to make introductions a little smoother. Getting some training clothes (as well as replacements for all your current cloths, pink jockstrap included) is a must for the future, especially on the road to the Dad Bod.
Hold your fire, soldier, as the Captain might say. Blowing a load is probably going to have minimal cost aside from a little time and enthusiasm, but denial is probably better in this case, unless we're actually that horny.
>>
No. 986102 ID: e2f5cc

Ophelia boys, where we at?
>>
No. 986126 ID: 5b0071

>>986092
Clara for sure.
>>
No. 986130 ID: 864e49

>>986092
Clara and if we're lucky the twins will still be around and we can have a quick chat with them.
>>
No. 986133 ID: 36784c

>>986092
Clara
>>
No. 986135 ID: 87ec30

Ophelia! She's older and more likely to have had some experience with men before, and the captain corrected you on things often enough for me to think a little more assistance from someone who knows what they want is important. Plus, logically, you really should go for the older ladies first, since they have a little more of a limit on how many kids they can produce. Every egg counts when you're battling for genetic diversity!
>>
No. 986137 ID: 36784c

>>986135
>Ophelia is older
Actually, Kaktus has confirmed that Captain Eliza and Ophelia are the same age. It’s mentioned in the disthread right here: >>/questdis/134660 .
>>
No. 986144 ID: 40d347

Ophelia, the milf needs a bun in the oven right now!
>>
No. 986153 ID: 87ec30

>>986137
Older than Clara.
>>
No. 986154 ID: f0571c

Let's go with Ophelia first.
>>
No. 986156 ID: 2c5282
File 161144757686.png - (63.18KB , 700x550 , 32.png )
986156

>Hold your fire, soldier, as the Captain might say. Blowing a load is probably going to have minimal cost aside from a little time and enthusiasm, but denial is probably better in this case, unless we're actually that horny.
While you are really horny, which to be fair you’ve practically been since you woke up, you’re sure the next gal you find will tend to that. Besides, denying yourself right now will only make it feel that much better to make a proper egg later.
>Hey if you're that worried about wasting seed, you probably shouldn't tease Fivey so much; it's not like he's going to be "fertile" any time soon. Then again, it'd be an insult to your friendship to call that a waste, when you come down to it.
While it won’t result in more Sakkilians, your second objective is keeping morale strong and whose moral is the most important but the ones who are supposed to keep it high in the first place, no?

>Ophelia! She's older and more likely to have had some experience with men before, and the captain corrected you on things often enough for me to think a little more assistance from someone who knows what they want is important.
The Captain didn’t really correct you on the baby making part, but the part on how to approach her specifically. But Ophelia is probably one of the few you’ve seen so far that’s actually met a male before, so it’s a given she’s the most experienced of the bunch.
>Logically, you really should go for the older ladies first, since they have a little more of a limit on how many kids they can produce. Every egg counts when you're battling for genetic diversity!
…while that’s true, you don’t believe a few hours at most will make a difference.
>Captain Eliza and Ophelia are the same age.
Indeed, the scan put both their ages at 35, which means that they are the same age. Though, to be honest, the Captain looks a lot younger than Ophelia… maybe it’s her active lifestyle?
>Ophelia seems to be a comfortable option, but she seems content for the moment and mature, whereas Clara is someone who we've learned is definitely in need of a little TLC. Let's be sure she gets it ASAP.
True… if anything, Clara is probably in more need for a good fucking than Ophelia at the moment, even if that milf deserves a bun in her oven as soon as possible. Of course, they are all going to be milfs when you’re done with them, but… you know…

>If you truly care about morale raising, then your duty is Clara WideCarriage.
That is your next target! Clara WideCarriage! Dat fat ass deserve to be slapped so hard with your balls that she won’t be able to walk for a week!

>Find the dad-liest suit (w/ tie) or sweater you can. You might not be able to pull it off yet but lifegoals.
…can you even afford a suit? That sounds rather expensive… and you really think you’ll fit in a suit… yet…
>You should consider improving your dad bod. You need more of a gut on you, along with some bigger muscles in order to have a proper dad bod!
You already got the biggest gut of the three breeders you’ve met so far, even if it isn’t that big… as for muscles… hmm… maybe you should hit the gym a few times?
>Getting some training clothes (as well as replacements for all your current cloths, pink jockstrap included) is a must for the future, especially on the road to the Dad Bod.
It’s a given that you’ll replace things as time goes on, but maybe not right now?
>Just wear your uniform. Save points for when you actually know all the kinds of things you can buy.
Hmm… yeah, let’s save your shopping spree for when you’re between mothers. The uniform will do for now. Besides, it’s really easy to draw… err… you mean, to take off… and it’s not that bad looking?


>As someone in Engineering, she'll probably understand us showing up in a uniform and expecting a mess on the job, but we should at least try to get her something to make introductions a little smoother.
Either coffee is super cheap or the going rate for making new mothers is really high, as you can buy a lot of coffee with the points you’ve made just from the Captain. Either way you buy two cups, one for yourself and one for Clara, just so you have something to grease the initial meeting with. Looking around the food court, the last place you saw her, you end up finding it mostly empty. Even the Twins aren’t around at the moment. As you are on the verge giving up, you spot an open maintenance hatch in one of the smaller corridors…

Peering inside, you find a smallish, dark room clearly meant only for engineering personal, with a very familiar bum sticking out from a… vent? You guess?
:CbuttIM: ’ello? Is someone thee?
She wiggles around a bit as if she’s trying to turn around, but fails horribly.
:CbuttIM: Viola? Is it yah? Ah nee a bit of ‘elp, as ah’m stuck ‘ere.
She wiggles around some more and lifts one of her feet, as if to indicate that she can’t pull out from the vent.
:CbuttIM: Not actually stuck stuck, mind yah, but ah cain’t leave these fuses until someone resets the gravity diffuser thingamabob out thee, so if yah wouldn’t mind, eh?
…you know, if you pulled the maintenance hatch close this would be rather private place…
>>
No. 986157 ID: b1b4f3

>>986156
I imagine you don't know what she's talking about, so ask her where it is.
Once you've flipped the switch and she's out, offer some coffee and introduce yourself.
>>
No. 986158 ID: 4854ef

The urge to smack biggest of bottoms is strong.. but resist, be friendly and introduce yourself.. You should also mention you don't know what she needs properly and that she should explain it to you.
>>
No. 986166 ID: 62e62f

Oh hell yeah she has the ACCENT! Yas boi! WOOOOW!

Ok, i don't know what he's talking about, but we should offer a hand... With her work. Try to calm yourself down, you horny sex machine.

I have the feeling that she is the type that needs to feel comfortable first to actually engage with someone she doesn't know.
>>
No. 986169 ID: 36784c

>>986156
Tell her that you’re not Viola and introduce yourself. Let her know that you sadly don’t know what she’s talking about, so she’s going to need to describe things to you.

You’ll need to find a place to set down the drinks so that they don’t get knocked over.

>She wiggles around some more and lifts one of her feet, as if to indicate that she can’t pull out from the vent.
>Not actually stuck stuck, mind yah
Ask if she’s sure she’s not stuck? Because you’ll pull her out if she needs help.

>…you know, if you pulled the maintenance hatch close this would be rather private place…
That may be true, but you’ve gotta convince her to have sex with you first. Can’t just assume that she’ll be ok with having sex in a place like this.
>>
No. 986171 ID: 8c03eb

That's a fine ass... piece of machinery. Jokes aside, try not to scare her with the monster in our pants, even if we really can't control it, especially not with that cute accent and great ass... Give her a quick scan just to check that there have been no changes.
If we recognize what she's talking about, just go for it, so that we can surprise her with our male status (plus free coffee) without risking her getting shocked. If not, politely correct her that we're not Viola, but are happy to lend a helping hand, if she'll guide us.
Also, no smacking bottoms while she's handling delicate electrical things. Perhaps we should bring up this trend we've seen with her, given she's probably received a few smacks from the other girls, but that can definitely wait until we know her better. Same with closing the hatch.
>>
No. 986172 ID: c09f5e

Once a coincidence, twice a pattern. You can ask if she stuffs her vents often. By which you mean you can respect a woman or man who takes their work seriously. You can only hope you can be as hard a worker as she is.

Given what we know about her, it seems as likely as not that she'll not pop out of there once she knows you're not someone she knows. If that's the case, you should try to get her out of her shell, figuratively if not literally, before you do your work.
>>
No. 986173 ID: ce39da

"I'm not Viola, no, but if you could describe this switch to me clearly, I can still be of assistance~."

Follow her instructions to a T. But meanwhile, prepare yourself mentally for the worst; she's supposedly self-conscious about an 'accident,' which likely translates into some form of disfigurement. Ergo, our poker face must be iron-clad for our first impression. It should be easy for a smug and confident reptile such as ourselves. Our niche is that of the perfect gentleman who can soothe even the most damaged hearts. Fiver's awkward cuteness will be a hit with the aggressive ladies, while even Zaton has an appeal among the more casual (dare I say "shallow") crowds. Yet, both will have issues trying to navigate delicate cases such as these, so it's doubly important that we succeed here.
>>
No. 986183 ID: a9af05

>>986156
Let her know that you need to set down the drinks you got for you and her first, then you'll help her.

And Bayard, even though her glorious ass looks like it would make a perfect shelf to place things on, don't place the drinks on her ass!
>>
No. 986189 ID: 864e49

>>986156
>chew
What a beautiful duwang!

>No twins
....ZASTOOOOOOOOOOON!!

>Dat AZZ
It's bigger then I remember, and so is your bulge weirdly? Aaa it's probably just art inconsistincy perspective.

>who do
>I mean wat do
I kinda want to just pull her pants down and start eating her out right now but no! Like spanking and nuzzling we must wait, we ain't Zaton, we want to be her friend not just the guy that fucks her.
>>986173
This man speaks wisdoms.
>>
No. 986192 ID: 87ec30

She seems to be attracted to shafts. Perhaps she just likes putting what she feels is her best face forward? Close the hatch, for her comfort and your confidence if nothing else. "The only switch I'm familiar with out here is myself, can you give me a better idea of where I should be putting my hands? I see there's one wearing red here that looks in need of a poke."

As for her potential disfigurement, she's probably used to and recognizes a poker face. Instead, just imagine a worst case scenario and then when you see her for real you'll be pleasantly surprised.
>>
No. 986194 ID: f3f534

>>986156
>You already got the biggest gut of the three breeders you’ve met so far, even if it isn’t that big…
What you have is barely a dad bod and that'll only get you so far. Which is why you need a bigger gut on you. Some women might like a guy that's soft and cuddly, while also having muscles to hold them close so they can feel safe.

Also I get the feeling that Zaton is the kinda guy that would randomly walk up to you and punch you in the gut to try a prove something to his tiny ego, so having more padding around your belly would help minimize any injury you might receive whenever Zaton does something like that.

>wat do?
Introduce yourself and follow instructions when told what to do to help.
>>
No. 986229 ID: 2c5282
File 161153581244.png - (54.55KB , 700x550 , 33.png )
986229

>That may be true, but you’ve gotta convince her to have sex with you first. Can’t just assume that she’ll be ok with having sex in a place like this.
Of course you need to make sure the lady desires it. After all, that’s what the consent field on the scan is for, isn’t it? To make it both clear and easy to know when it’s ok to go ahead.
>Give her a quick scan just to check that there have been no changes.
Name: Clara WideCarriage
Age: 31
Branch: Engineering
Fertile: YES
Consent: -
Sadly, her consent is still not BREED ME!

>You’ll need to find a place to set down the drinks so that they don’t get knocked over.
You’ll just put them in the corner, near the entrance hatch.
>Even though her glorious ass looks like it would make a perfect shelf to place things on, don't place the drinks on her ass!
Putting it there is just asking for getting hot, burning liquid all over that perfect ass, which is less than ideal. Besides, her tail in the way anyway.
>Close the hatch, for her comfort and your confidence if nothing else.
And you close the hatch, just to make sure no one is peeking.

>The urge to smack biggest of bottoms is strong... but resist!
…must… resist… can’t... spank…
>I kinda want to just pull her pants down and start eating her out right now!
Can’t… bury… face… in heaven… either…
>It's bigger then I remember, and so is your bulge weirdly?
...is it? You never were able to get a close look at it before, so you can’t be sure… as for your own bulge… well, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to connect the dots between watching that glorious thing wiggle around and your own growing bulge, does it?
>Try not to scare her with the monster in our pants, even if we really can't control it, especially not with that cute accent and great ass...
It’s too late to keep the beast in check now! Denying its release only made it stronger!
>Try to calm yourself down, you horny sex machine.
Huff… you’re trying your best, but not taking a jerk earlier might have been a mistake…
>We want to be her friend not just the guy that fucks her.
To be fair, your job is literally just to fuck her… but that doesn’t mean you can’t leave her as a friend.

>Given what we know about her, it seems as likely as not that she'll not pop out of there once she knows you're not someone she knows. If that's the case, you should try to get her out of her shell, figuratively if not literally, before you do your work.
Hmm… it all depends on what she wants, doesn’t it? If she wants you to get to work without her leaving that vent then… well… that’s what she desires, no? Though, even then, you should try and help her out… as you really want to see how she actually look like… though if that’s before or after you make her a mother doesn’t really matter, does it?
>Meanwhile, prepare yourself mentally for the worst; she's supposedly self-conscious about an 'accident,' which likely translates into some form of disfigurement. Ergo, our poker face must be iron-clad for our first impression. It should be easy for a smug and confident reptile such as ourselves.
…Just imagining the worst case scenario does actually help keeping the beast in check a bit… not completely, but a bit…
>>
No. 986230 ID: 2c5282
File 161153582363.png - (36.65KB , 700x550 , 34.png )
986230

>I imagine you don't know what she's talking about, so ask her where it is.
:BayardIM: I'm not Viola, no, but if you could describe this switch to me clearly, I can still be of assistance~
:CbuttIM: Then who are… gal, why do yah sound so strange?
:BayardIM: Because I’m a man. The name is Ba-
:CbuttIM: OH! Y-Yah’re one of them thee breeders, aren’t yah? Yah’re ‘ere to make a proud mommy out of mah sorry behind, eh?
:BayardIM: …I am indeed a breeder and, yes, I am here to make you a proud mother in due time, as such a fine behind as yours deserves it.
:CbuttIM: Thay did say that it would attract yah fellows like bees to ‘oney… w-wait, this is p-perfect! I mean, this is… err… a bad time… but… thee just one thing that ah need some… ‘elp with…
:BayardIM: I did say I can still help you, if you tell me what to do.
:CbuttIM: Well, yah can start by removing the panel right next mah arse and open up the toolbox…
:BayardIM: Alright…
:CbuttIM: And don’t yah worry none, love, I promise yah ah’ll reward yah for ye ‘elp.
She wiggles her butt a bit after saying that…

>Ask if she’s sure she’s not stuck? Because you’ll pull her out if she needs help.
:CbuttIM: Eh? Nah, ah’m not stuck. Not this time, lad.
>Let her know that you got her coffee.
:CbuttIM: That’s mighty sweet of yah, love, but… ah’ll… drink it later? After yah leave? Just leave it out thee, eh?
:BayardIM: …and why not now?
:CbuttIM: …ah’m not in the… mood? Mind yah, ah love mahself some coffee but… thank yah sweet ‘eart?
>You can respect a woman or man who takes their work seriously. You can only hope you can be as hard a worker as she is.
:CbuttIM: Bah, ah’m sure yah’re just as ‘ard working and persistent as the… rest… ah just remember what yah work with…
:BayardIM: And I’m sure someone like you will make me work harder than ever.
:CbuttIM: Um… Ah’m sure… yah… ah mean… yes? I mean, ah’m sure thee are many… lovely ladies that… um… yah ‘ave… worked ‘ard with?
:BayardIM: Actually, you’re my first, not counting the lovely Captain.
:CbuttIM: EH!? WHY W-Would y-yah…!?
:BayardIM: Because of what I’ve seen so far of you is beautiful, Clara.
:CbuttIM: Hrrn? Oh! OH! Yah ‘aven’t seen… yes… it’s lovely, love… lovely…

>Once a coincidence, twice a pattern. You can ask if she stuffs her vents often.
:CbuttIM: Yah’re the one stuffing vents, yah naughty lad. Me? Ah just crawl into them… though ah do ‘ave one vent already stuffed, ah do declare…
:BayardIM: …wait, what did you mean with that?
:CbuttIM: Heh… wouldn’t yah like to ‘now?
>She seems to be attracted to shafts. Perhaps she just likes putting what she feels is her best face forward?
:CbuttIM: This ‘ere is the best part of me and yah ‘now it, love.
>"The only switch I'm familiar with out here is myself, can you give me a better idea of where I should be putting my hands? I see there's one wearing red here that looks in need of a poke."
:CbuttIM: No poking until after yah’re done with the gravity diffuser, love. Afterwards ah’ll tell yah just were yah might put those grabby ‘ands of ye, eh?
:BayardIM: Heh, deal.

>Follow her instructions to a T.
:BayardIM: Alright, I got the panel open and I can see a button… and some other things?
:CbuttIM: Don’t push the button yet. First, yah need to grab some of mah tools and insert them in the right slots, eh? So, to start with, pick up a del driver size 5 and insert it into the del port.
:BayardIM: …what is a del driver and a del port?
:CbuttIM: The del driver is the green one and the del port is marked with a circle.
:BayardIM: …there’s two green ones and two circle ports?
:CbuttIM: The greener green one and the correct circle. Then take a Turi shaft size 10 and push into the Turi slot. That slot would either be the one ‘ighest up or at the bottom. Afterwards, take the Opia stock size 3 and insert it into its slot, which is marked by a triangle and finally take an overrider size 1 and insert it into the main slot, which would be the slot which only has a green cable coming from it and no blue or red ones. Then yah can push the button. Got all that, love?
:BayardIM: Err… no?
:CbuttIM: Then would yah kindly go find someone who can do it?
:BayardIM: Wait, I just… give me a second.
:CbuttIM: If yah need ‘elp then check the cheat sheet… that… um… ah put ‘ere somewhere…
>>
No. 986231 ID: b1b4f3

>>986230
I bet the cheat sheet is in her back pocket. Maybe you can get away with copping a feel as you take it out, since she's definitely into you and you've introduced yourself.

>pick up a del driver size 5 and insert it into the del port.
>The del driver is the green one and the del port is marked with a circle.
>The greener green one and the correct circle. Then take a Turi shaft size 10 and push into the Turi slot. That slot would either be the one ‘ighest up or at the bottom. Afterwards, take the Opia stock size 3 and insert it into its slot, which is marked by a triangle and finally take an overrider size 1 and insert it into the main slot, which would be the slot which only has a green cable coming from it and no blue or red ones. Then yah can push the button. Got all that, love?

Okay, main slot is bottom left, so that's one circle eliminated.
That means the top right is the del slot, and is the highest up, so the Turi slot is the one at the very bottom (bottom middle). Opia slot must be the top left.

Shafts... There's only one size 1, so the light green must be overrider. That means the dark green is del driver.
From the blue and green tools, only blue has a size 3 so that's Opia.
So, red is Turi.

All together, and in order:
Dark green is del driver, take size 5 and stick it in the del port, which is top right.
Red is Turi shaft, take size 10 and push it into the Turi slot, which is bottom middle.
Blue is Opia stock, take size 3 and insert it into the Opia slot, top left.
Light green is overrider, take size 1 and insert it into the main slot, bottom left.
>>
No. 986234 ID: 36784c

>>986230
>If yah need ‘elp then check the cheat sheet…that…um…ah put ‘ere somewhere…
Yeah, we’re gonna need that. I’m pretty sure it’s that piece of paper in her back pocket. Just make sure you warn her that you’re gonna be reaching for it and that’s gonna result in you grabbing her ass.
>>
No. 986235 ID: ce39da

>>986231
*From the blue and red tools, only blue has a size 3 so that's Opia.

> Dark Green 5 in top-right port.
> Red 10 in bottom-middle.
> Blue 3 in top-left.
> Light Green 1 in bottom-left.
> Hit switch.

But yeah, this seems right. I'd still ask for verbal confirmation before we do it, just to be safe. If she seems at all affirmative of this, do it. Also, restating that mental brace for visual impact as you do so.
>>
No. 986237 ID: c09f5e

>If yah need ‘elp then check the cheat sheet… that… um… ah put ‘ere somewhere…
"In your back pocket, miss? I could go che..." (rolls vs. Shyness)

>>986235
"... no, you were clear enough. I got it figured out."

>>986231
>>986234
I joke, but she might be impressed if we can pick up on things quickly, without cheating. She is an engineer, after all.

Also, remember what he should be creaming isn't his pants.
>>
No. 986252 ID: 62e62f

>>986235
Tell her that you think you got it, but ask for for verbal confirmation, just to be safe.
>>
No. 986255 ID: e85a08

>one vent already stuffed

Kinky. It sure would be unfortunate if you accidentally nudged something deeper while reaching for that cheat sheet.
>>
No. 986267 ID: f8fa51

>>986231

I concur with this conclusion.

"No, I think I've got it."
>>
No. 986270 ID: 8c03eb

Concur with the solution already found, so long as we don't forget to press the button at the end.
Getting a feel of that ass would be nice, but avoid using the cheat sheet if we can. Could just remove it without unfolding it, and show her we didn't actually need it in the end. After all, we're something of a natural at sticking things into slots. Verbally walk her through what we're doing, and when we're done, say we make a good team, or at least that we had a good teacher.

>Yah ‘aven’t seen...
She's definitely has some self image issues. We should prepare for the worst, to make sure things go smoothly. In fact, from the way she talks about the coffee we got her, i.e. drinking it after we've left, it kinda seems like she doesn't want us seeing her face at all. Still gotta exchange names before we bang as well, unless she gets off on the unknown identity thing, but I think we can keep our suspicions of all this to ourself for now.

>One vent already stuffed.
Can't wait to find out which one.

>This ‘ere is the best part of me and yah ‘now it, love.
It's certainly a nice part, but there's more to a woman than just her ass/body. There's her heart and mind to consider as well. We also quite enjoy to just listening to her talk.
>>
No. 986375 ID: 2c5282
File 161177181178.png - (64.15KB , 700x550 , 35.png )
986375

>All together, and in order:
>Dark green is del driver, take size 5 and stick it in the del port, which is top right.
>Red is Turi shaft, take size 10 and push it into the Turi slot, which is bottom middle.
>Blue is Opia stock, take size 3 and insert it into the Opia slot, top left.
>Light green is overrider, take size 1 and insert it into the main slot, bottom left.
Hmm… that seems to be right… but just to be sure…

>Tell her that you think you got it, but ask for verbal confirmation, just to be safe.
:CbuttIM: Huh? Ah think that’s it, lad?
:BayardIM: You think?
:CbuttIM: Ah caint say just sitting on mah tail like this, love. ‘ave to actually see it for mahself to be sure, but I cain’t right now, mind yah. Still stuck in ‘ere, eh?
:BayardIM: In that case…
>I’m pretty sure it’s that piece of paper in her back pocket. Just make sure you warn her that you’re gonna be reaching for it and that’s gonna result in you grabbing her ass.
:BayardIM: Then you won’t mind me grabbing that cheat sheet, just to make sure it’s right? It’s in your… ah… back pocket… so I might “accidently” get a bit grabby, hehe…
:CbuttIM: Why, ah do declare! Aren’t yah a frisky one, love…
She wiggles her posterior, making it impossible for you to grab the note.
:CbuttIM: But it will cost yah… one big smack, right there on mah bum, e- AH!
The loud impact of your flat hand against her cheeks makes her whole ass almost wobble, and while she’s distracted by that you quickly grab the note from her pocket as well.
:BayardIM: Why, look at that, I was correct after all!
:CbuttIM: Color me impressed. Most caint make ‘ead or tails of all those slots and shafts.
:BayardIM: Heh… well, I’m something of a natural when it comes to sticking things into slots… not to mention, we make a good team, don’t we? Or at least, you’re a good teacher.
As you push the button, you hear a light hum coming from the vent that Clara is occupying.
:CbuttIM: Heheh… heh… um… well… Ah think yah still ‘ave some things to teach me about sticking ye thing into my slot and… heh… w-with mah r-rump and ye fat cock, we’ll make an excellent team, eh? OH! And ye reward! As promised! ‘ere!
[Clara WideCarriage consent has been changed to: Insert your shaft P into my slot V, love.]
:BayardIM: Why, that’s one hell of a reward but… you’re not going to come out first?
:CbuttIM: Oh? Mah massive arse isn’t enough for yah, love?
:BayardIM: Don’t get me wrong, Clara, it’s certainly a nice bum, but there’s more to a woman than just her ass… or body for that matter.
:CbuttIM: …so… ye are more interested in mah badonkers, then? Ah ‘ate to disappoint, but they aren’t that-
:BayardIM: No, what I meant is your heart and mind. I’ve quite enjoyed just listening to you talk after all… and I really want to see you smile while I do my job. Heck, we haven’t even properly introduced ourselves either, have we? Unless you get off on the unknown identity thing?
:CbuttIM: …a mysterious stranger just comes in while yah’re working, fucks an egg into yah and then just leaves, without yah ever getting a name or seeing ‘is face? Hot… err… n-not to mention… ah’m… still stuck in ‘ere?
:BayardIM: Really?
:CbuttIM: Yeah, r-really! Ah mean… err… ah need to… um… fix… this… yes, ah need to fix this in ‘ere. Will take some time, it will. Like an… ‘alf and ‘our? Err… Ah mean an ‘our? Yeah, an ‘our it will take, love.
You don’t believe for a second she’s actually telling the truth about that.

>Kinky. It sure would be unfortunate if you accidentally nudged something deeper while reaching for that cheat sheet.
Whatever it is, it isn’t big enough, at least on the outside, to be seen through her pants. So unless you go actively searching for it you’ll probably have a hard time nudging it deeper.
>Restating that mental brace for visual impact.
She doesn’t seem want to come out… hmm… yet, you don’t feel you’ll do your job raising her morale properly if you leave her in there, right? Either way, you’ll make sure to brace for impact when she actually comes out.

>(rolls vs. Shyness)
You’re way to horny right now to really care about that… at least, care about getting embarrassed about Clara… she’s just a butt right now… but you are a bit skeptical about the place you’re in. You can hear people walk by talking from time to time… and you’re not sure if just anyone can open the hatch from outside if you make too much noise so… um… maybe you should keep it down? It would be really embarrassing if someone caught you with your pants down, both literally and not.
>>
No. 986377 ID: 041c52

If she wants to be taken like this why not? It is kind of hot. Don’t be shy, be rough, make her scream that you are her stallion. If some other woman opens the door and sees make sure to show her how good you are, that she will receive the same treatment. Pull out her pans and smell her lewd scent.
>>
No. 986383 ID: c09f5e

You should ask first if she plans on doing this every time it comes up. While this is indeed hot, she might be avoiding to show her face because she thinks you'd reject her if you did. Classic avoidance could be why she's hard to find outside of a hatch. Clever: This would work for any other breeder, but it's a weak patch job for her morale.

Even if it's not a confidence boost and it's only for your pride, you should see her face before you leave. It can't be any worse than what you imagine it could be: Maybe she's not unsexy up top, she just developed a negative body image of herself. Or she looks sexy-neutral: robotic and mechanical, rather than bio-integrated cybernetics.

Whatever it is, you should make clear you see as a person inside. You might be able to convince her to let you peek after you make her feel all lizard again, with an excuse that you want to verify your seed took. And to see a face of a new mother.
>>
No. 986388 ID: a9af05

>>986375
Since she's refusing to come out, you should stop trying to make her to come out and just fuck her where she is right now.

>ah’m… still stuck in ‘ere?
She admitted to being stuck, so you should help pull her out……after you make her a mother.

If she's afraid of us not wanting to fuck her if we see her face, then it won't matter if we see her face after we've already fucked.
>>
No. 986389 ID: e85a08

>you don’t feel you’ll do your job raising her morale properly if you leave her in there, right?
You probably won't raise her morale by insisting she's wrong and trying to force therapy on her either.

Just let her know you're here for her and there's no judgment involved, and take it slow and loving at first to see how she responds and if she's serious about being used and forgotten.
>>
No. 986390 ID: b1b4f3

>>986375
Well, alrighty then. Don't deny the lady her fetish. Close the hatch and then see about getting her pants off.
>>
No. 986391 ID: 87ec30

If she's more comfortable this way, and wants you to do your job, well, you've got a job to do. It's not theoretically optimal, and it does seem a bit short-sighted - you'll see each other around the place eventually, even if she takes the back ways. But, amazing though you are, are you really going to do the work of a therapist in the next five minutes? Should you be trying? Well, you can at least start warming her up while you're thinking and/or talking about it.

Start gauging her reaction to the anonymity, while you work, to get a better idea whether she really has a kink for it instead of it just being an excuse. Talk about it - sensually. If you can't see her face, pry into her personality instead, in this case her desires. If nothing else, you can get her worked up, and as we saw with the Captain, getting your prospective babymommas fired up as much as possible works wonders. So play into the kink, talk about how you didn't even get to say your name properly, that she doesn't know what you look like, how after this she could see males like you wandering around and not even know which of you it was who knocked her up, so long as you kept quiet. To her all you'd have been is a pair of hands and a dick and balls. Perhaps once all you men have had your first round of work done, she'd like to set up a discreet, ah, hole-in-the-wall location? While that is hot, you do like to be memorable and make your mark on a lady. You also like a lady to be into it, even more than that, though. So, does she really get off on the anonymity? And is it yours, or hers? Would she perhaps like you to describe yourself, and give her a nice mental view of what you're doing to her?

Try lavishing some attention on more than just her butt, while you're there. The cute tail. The thighs. So on.
>>
No. 986404 ID: 36784c

>>986375
Fuck her hard enough that you end up pushing her even further into that vent and getting her really stuck in it!
>>
No. 986411 ID: 864e49

>>986375
Eat her out, then when she's in the daze of afterglow try get her to come out.
>>
No. 986427 ID: ce39da

>>986391
I fully agree with all this. However, if doubling down on her blurted request ends up making her uncomfortable or conflicted, pause immediately and ask if you misinterpreted something.
>>
No. 986439 ID: 8c03eb

We're quite happy to fulfill the role of mysterious stranger, as it is a rather nice one, but we might like to meet the woman behind that wonderful ass in the future, seeing as we're definitely doing this again (and we're not leaving until she's satisfied as well). We're here to give her the attention she deserves, doubly so for being such a hard working woman. Besides, a smart gal like her? She'd have our identity figured out if she really put much thought into it.
Still, doesn't mean we can't have some fun with it. Perhaps we make next time a surprise, wait for her to be on her lonesome again, tending to the station in another of these isolated vents when we sneak up on her, pull down her pants, and slip on in. Would she anticipate us while she worked? We'd certainly be keeping an eye out for her, and with our anonymity, we could be watching her shake her 'arse' as she works with her never being the wiser, as a secret admirer of sorts.

Get those pants off, find out which hole she enjoys being stuffed while on the job, and make sure she's more than wet enough.
>>
No. 986562 ID: 2c5282
File 161205343134.png - (35.11KB , 700x550 , 36.png )
986562

>Classic avoidance could be why she's hard to find outside of a hatch.
Hmm… she might even volunteer for jobs that would put her inside hatches or out of the way, like this… which might mean she’s hiding away while she’s off duty as well, something that need to be remedied.
>Amazing though you are, are you really going to do the work of a therapist in the next five minutes?
No… but you can at least take the first step? Giving her someone she can show her true face too?
>You probably won't raise her morale by insisting she's wrong and trying to force therapy on her either.
Hmm… you can’t force yourself upon her, no… but you can’t just leave her either, can you?
>Even if it's not a confidence boost and it's only for your pride, you should see her face before you leave. It can't be any worse than what you imagine it could be.
You definitely want to see her face after you’ve bred her properly, even if it is only for your own sake… not to mention, you really wanted, after what you did the Captain, to make a thing of this whole “signing” bellies idea. It would be fucking hot to see a bunch of nice round bellies with your name on it, wouldn’t it?

>Don't deny the lady her fetish. Close the hatch and then see about getting her pants off.
The hatch is already closed… but you’re right. You can’t ignore the needs of this fine lady, can you? And that need is getting bred while inside that vent. Time to get those pants off and get to work!
>you can at least start warming her up while you're thinking and/or talking about it.
Doing your job doesn’t make it impossible to talk, true, unless you’re currently using your tongue, of course. Either way, you can still converse with her while you get her ready... the first step being to remove those pants of hers. Grabbing them by the waist, you start to pull them off to reveal that magnificent, massive ass of hers for the whole worlds to see, making it bounce as you tug her pants down her legs. With delight you notice she isn’t wearing anything under it.

:BayardIM: Why, no underwear? Dirty gal…
:CbuttIM: Ah can ‘onestly say, love, that ah weren’t expecting this ‘ere to ‘appen, now did ah? And ah really like the feeling of freedom down below, ah do declare.

>You should ask first if she plans on doing this every time it comes up.
:CbuttIM: Every time?
:BayardIM: You really don’t expect us to simple put an egg in this fine rump and be done with it? It would be a crime to not let the other breeders sample it as well, no?
:CbuttIM: Ah, y-yah really t-think they would… um…
:BayardIM: Not to mention, this is only the first egg of many, isn’t it?
:CbuttIM: Ah… ah… Ah do declare… getting ‘nocked up over and over again… never ‘nowing who the father is… ah… fuck… that’s… that’s ‘ot…
:BayardIM: I take that as a yes then~
>>
No. 986563 ID: 2c5282
File 161205344190.png - (68.38KB , 700x550 , 37.png )
986563

>If she's afraid of us not wanting to fuck her if we see her face, then it won't matter if we see her face after we've already fucked.
The plan is currently to fuck her senseless, then see if you can get a look at her pretty face.
>If nothing else, you can get her worked up, and as we saw with the Captain, getting your prospective babymommas fired up as much as possible works wonders.
She definitely deserve a bit more teasing before you make her a mother…

>Start gauging her reaction to the anonymity, while you work, to get a better idea whether she really has a kink for it instead of it just being an excuse.
:BayardIM: You know… you don’t know what I look like… or even my name.
:CbuttIM: and that’s so ‘ot…
You stroke one of her cheeks, getting a nice feel of her soft scales…
:BayardIM: Heck, even if you saw us walk around out there, you wouldn’t even know which one of us knocked you up. Though, a smart gal as you? I’m sure you would figure it out in no time.
:CbuttIM: Ffffuck… ah don’t want to figure it out…
Taking a deep breath of her scent, you massage your sack, feeling how eager it is to release its load that you denied it earlier.
:BayardIM: To you, I will be nothing but a pair of hands, a dick and balls.
:CbuttIM: Ngg… and such a lovely dick yah are, love…
Taking two handful of that fat ass, you spread her open for your enjoyment.
:BayardIM: Heh… you know, if you really like it, maybe you can set up a discreet… ah… hole-in-the-wall location? I’m sure the other breeders would love to make a visit~
:CbuttIM: That’s… ‘oly fuck…that’s…. ah… ah really… that’s a g-great idea! Ah t-think… ah think ah ‘now a few gals that would like that as well…
Playing around with her large cheeks, squeezing the fat on her posterior, you can’t help but notice that she got something in her butt…
:BayardIM: I have to say, not only to you have a fine behind, but your legs… huff… they are something special…
:CbuttIM: Y-you t-think?
Is it a buttplug? …or maybe some beads? Hmmm… this require further investigation.
:BayardIM: And you have a really cute tail! I love it so much! Watching it wag when I play around with your tush… heh… a hard working lady like you definitely deserves getting bred.
:CbuttIM: Mmm… please… breed me…
The ring on the end of it gives it away as beads… you think?
:BayardIM: Heh… in due time… you know, perhaps we can make next time a surprise? I’ll just wait for you to be on your lonesome again, tending to the station, then BAM! Pants down, slip right in.
:CbuttIM: YES! FUCK YES! Just pump and dump me!

>You might be able to convince her to let you peek after you make her feel all lizard again, with an excuse that you want to verify your seed took. And to see a face of a new mother.
She’ll be a lot easier to convince after she’s a mother, yeah…
>Eat her out, then when she's in the daze of afterglow try get her to come out.
Hmm… you definitely want to bury your snout in that rump… and getting her into a daze would make it easier to get her out…
>She admitted to being stuck, so you should help pull her out…
You’re pretty sure she lied about that just to have a reason to not come out.
>Fuck her hard enough that you end up pushing her even further into that vent and getting her really stuck in it!
Now that… that you can do… which give you a reason to be here when she comes out as well, hehe…
>find out which hole she enjoys being stuffed while on the job, and make sure she's more than wet enough.
She’s leaking like a faulty faucet… but her butt is the one that’s currently stuffed. Maybe she prefers that? Though it won’t lead to an egg… which means you need to go multiple rounds~
>Don’t be shy, be rough, make her scream that you are her stallion.
But then someone might hear you! And that would… would be… embarrassing…
>If some other woman opens the door and sees make sure to show her how good you are, that she will receive the same treatment.
You… you don’t think you can do it with an audience… though, if you’re lost in the mood, you might just not care…

:BayardIM: So… how will we do this, hmm? Maybe… we should take it slow… starting by licking those delicious lips of yours, exploring your depths with my long tongue?
:CbuttIM: T-that’s sounds ‘ot…
:BayardIM: Or maybe you just want me to fuck you hard enough to get you stuck for real?
:CbuttIM: Yes! That… that… is also ‘ot!?
:BayardIM: Maybe just do you real quick, and then leave you here, dripping with my seed, stuck and exposed until one of your work buddies finds you and my handy work…
:CbuttIM: Ngg…
:BayardIM: Or maybe… you want it in the ass first? Or maybe as an desert?
:CbuttIM: Y-yes, ah love getting my rump stuffed!
:BayardIM: You know… someone might hear us if we aren’t quiet… maybe we should try and do it real slow, with the hatch open, just to see if we can keep it quiet enough that those walking just a few meters away wouldn’t know that a lady was getting bred just around the corner?
:CbuttIM: Ah…
:BayardIM: Or maybe you want me to be so rough that you’re forced to scream, to make sure everyone would hear us, maybe even make someone to come and check on us, and then give them a show?
:CbuttIM: ah don’t… they all… ah want…
:BayardIM: So… what will it be, mmm?
:CbuttIM: Ah caint decide! Surprise me! Just… just… ngg…


[Clara WideCarriage consent has been changed to: BREED ME!]
>>
No. 986567 ID: e2f5cc

Since you'll probably finish quickly after edging yourself like that, I'd say go for the quick pump and dump for now. It would help with the "mysterious stranger" kink as well I'd think. Obviously make a note to spend more proper time with her later though.
>>
No. 986568 ID: b1b4f3

>butt stuff
Yeah alright. How about you start by eating her out, and then at some point during that start popping those anal beads out.

Do her in the ass, then go for a second round to impregnate.
>>
No. 986569 ID: 032062

Does the hatch make a sound when you open and close it? You could make an audio show of opening it for her ears, but actually just leave it barely open, for the sake of your own confidence. Give her a kiss, first - maybe lead up to it with a comment about how delicious she looks, and how you can't help getting your face into the buffet table in front of you. Once she's gone off once, then wake her up from the afterglow with the sound of the hatch being 'opened', to alarm her and stoke the edge on the excitement again. Then grab, grope, line up and start giving the mechanic a hammering. Once you've done your job, and gotten her off a second time, then switch to an inspection of what she's been up to below the tail, and add your own professional input. Three orgasms in a row should get her anxieties pretty mellowed out, and possibly stuck enough to need help, if you're still set on seeing her.

Since she does seem to have a strong interest in the kink, perhaps a compromise at that point would be for you to see her but her not to see you? You could put your signature somewhere she can't see easily, or write something more cryptic, or just scribble on your thumb and press your print on, or draw around your hand on her stomach, or something.
>>
No. 986571 ID: 041c52

>>986563
Be rough, open the door and make everyone hear how much of a eggslut she is, but make her beg loud.You should really buy a mask for her, so she can’t see who is breeding her this is kinky as fuck.
>>
No. 986573 ID: f8fa51

Okay, so we know it's a kink thing, and letting her see your face is going to ruin it for her. Just make sure you pile on the love while you're here so she knows how fine she is; you've already started with that, so don't worry too much about it.

If you're going to fuck her ass, definitely impregnate her first. Never go brown to pink, that's a good way to cause an infection.

I think she responded best to the idea of being used and then left to be found like this. Pump and dump while you play with her ass, then leave her dishevelled and leave. On your way out, make sure to find a nearby worker and indicate that someone needs their help down in the hatch; you don't want to leave her waiting too long.
>>
No. 986576 ID: 36784c

>>986563
>[Clara WideCarriage consent has been changed to: BREED ME!]
You heard the lady, breed her! Make her a mother! Shove your dick into her so hard that she ends up stuck in that vent and unable to get herself free!

Then go for round two in her ass!
>>
No. 986577 ID: e85a08

>>986569
Yeah, make a show of opening the hatch for her to hear, whether or not or you actually do, and go even further, having a fake conversation with a silent observer, complimenting her body and talking how how great of a lay she is while you're fucking her.
>>
No. 986595 ID: c09f5e

Keep in mind that actually getting extra attention would dampen your post-coital intimacy, and get you a reputation more of a rogue than a sweetheart. Lizardwomen here do like to show off their fertility and fecundity, though.

This is getting too hot to overthink, so fuck it. And I mean 'her', not 'it'. Even as you breed rigorously, keep affirming she is a person. Not a thing, not a pair of legs, a person. You'll want to be a source of relief, maybe even fantasy, but never self-annihilation.
>>
No. 986633 ID: e27976

>>986563
She has a fine breeding hatch, but it is empty. This will not stand. Give her a lick, see what she taste's like before putting an egg in her. We can also play with the toy in her other slot while pounding in her.

Definitely do both of her holes and put the toy back in and pull her pants back up before leaving.

Give her a way to contact us so she can schedule another session with us or if she gets 'stuck' again. She should get her hatches serviced at least once every few weeks.
>>
No. 986640 ID: a9af05

>>986563
You know what? Making her pregnant will make it difficult for her to hide in these vents. Her belly will end up getting in the way and she'll have to be careful so she doesn't crush the egg while working. This means that when we make her pregnant, she won't be able to hide her face anymore. So if we don't see her face now, we just have to wait and we'll see her eventually, since she'll be too big to fit in these vents anymore.

>What do?
Shove her in there and make her really stuck! Make sure you lock her clean when you're done.
>>
No. 986647 ID: a9af05

>>986640
>Make sure you lock her clean when you're done.
I meant to say lick her clean.
>>
No. 986673 ID: f3f534

>>986563
Shove your dick into her as hard as possible and push her into that vent! Let's see if you can set a record for the most eggs put into a woman at one time!

We've already seen that it's possible to make more than one egg. So let's see if we can give Clara more eggs than we gave to Eliza!

And then for the hell of it, fire a load in her ass and plug it up with her toy to make sure she doesn't make a mess.
>>
No. 986688 ID: 647238

Open the hatch and be rough, breed her and make sure than everyone near can hear it. "You slut, I bet you would have been fine with me pulling out your pants, stick it in and make you fat with my eggs without asking you, eh? Slap her ass.
>>
No. 986702 ID: 36784c

>>986688
That sounds like it might be a little much for poor Bayard. He’s probably a little too shy to do that.
>>
No. 986750 ID: a9af05

>>986688
Could we leave off the part where we call her a slut? I'm not sure if she'll like that.
>>
No. 986922 ID: 2c5282
File 161245241515.png - (45.85KB , 700x550 , 38.png )
986922

>You know what? Making her pregnant will make it difficult for her to hide in these vents. Her belly will end up getting in the way. This means that when we make her pregnant, she won't be able to hide her face anymore.
An egg filled belly would definitely not fit in those vents, sure… but it might also mean she’ll just stay home instead and skip out on work completely…
>She'll have to be careful so she doesn't crush the egg while working.
…you’re pretty sure her tummy will protect it enough that she won’t need to worry about that.
>Let's see if you can set a record for the most eggs put into a woman at one time!
While that’s a record you want to make, it’s not something you can really have a say in. It’s not about how much of your seed your dump into them, but how many eggs the female has to impregnate inside her. Hmm, you wonder… you’re pretty sure there aren’t a way for females to release more eggs, at least naturally, but with all these cyborgs around… hmm…
>If you're going to fuck her ass, definitely impregnate her first. Never go brown to pink, that's a good way to cause an infection.
Considering you never need to use the backdoor for its original purpose anymore, combined with the medical care this place seemingly has, an infection doesn’t seem very likely.
>You could put your signature somewhere she can't see easily, or write something more cryptic.
…you can always just sign her butt~


>Does the hatch make a sound when you open and close it? You could make an audio show of opening it for her ears, but actually just leave it barely open, for the sake of your own confidence.
Making sure that she can hear it, you unlock the hatch and open it completely, all the while watching Clara as she squirm inside the vent, eager not only to become a mother, but excited that someone might hear the two of you. Of course, you then quietly close the hatch again, though leaving it unlocked as the lock is to loud, so that you can have some privacy without her knowing it.
>have a fake conversation with a silent observer.
…you don’t think you make do that convincingly enough to actually trick her… not to mention that’s a bit to weird…
>Make sure than everyone near can hear it.
Honestly, you rather not… you really don’t want an audience while you work.
>Give her a kiss, first.
While it’s tempting to get a taste of that ass, watching that naked bum bounce around in front of you for the last five minutes combined with your edging earlier… you really can’t keep yourself from breeding her any longer!

>Since you'll probably finish quickly after edging yourself like that, I'd say go for the quick pump and dump for now.
Letting your pants drop to the floor as you walk over to her, you quickly grab your already hard member and start stroking its head against her wet lower lips. She responds by trying to buck her hips backwards, in an vain attempt to make you penetrate her to early.
:BayardIM: Someone is eager to get filled with eggs~
:CbuttIM: PLEASE! Fuck me already! Ah’m an eggslut, alright! Ah admit it! Just ‘nock me up already!
:BayardIM: Heh… well, you do have a fine breeding hatch… but it’s empty, isn’t it? Let’s fix that.
:CbuttIM: Plow mah behind already, yah ‘andsome devil!
>It would help with the "mysterious stranger" kink as well I'd think.
Considering how excited she is, yes, yes it will.
>>
No. 986923 ID: 2c5282
File 161245243409.png - (62.33KB , 700x550 , 39.png )
986923

>Keep in mind that actually getting extra attention would dampen your post-coital intimacy, and get you a reputation more of a rogue than a sweetheart.
Which is one of the reasons why you kept the hatch closed… that and… you don’t like having people watch you work…
>Lizardwomen here do like to show off their fertility and fecundity, though.
Gals will be gals, they always butt heads about who’s the “alpha female” and who’s scored the most males… of course, you can’t blame the ones around here for it. They’ve been without males for ages, which can’t be pleasant when you go into heat three times a year.
>Okay, so we know it's a kink thing, and letting her see your face is going to ruin it for her.
Hmm… still, you want to see her face… but her desires probably triumphs your own.
>You should really buy a mask for her, so she can’t see who is breeding her as this is kinky as fuck.
You’re sure she can buy her own mask… but it might be a suggestion to her for later.


>Grab, grope, line up and start giving the mechanic a hammering.
Wasting no more time, you grab her hips and hilt yourself in that large rump of hers. Then, like Fiver did earlier, you start plowing her at full speed to make sure you blow your load as fast as possible. Each thrust into her depths leads to your hips loudly smacking into her fat behind, filling the whole room with the louds echoes of your lovemaking.
>Slap her ass.
She gasp as you hand slaps her left cheek, making large ripples as her whole behind bounces around, both from your slap as well as your thrusting.
>Shove your dick into her so hard that she ends up stuck in that vent and unable to get herself free!
Slowing down just a tad, you instead focus on making each motion as powerful as possible, forcing both you and her to take a small step forward as you continued attack against her posterior makes her slide further and further into the vent she’s in, until she can’t go any further.
:BayardIM: *Ah* J-just making sure *ngg* that you’re really s-stuck, s-so… *ah*… so I c-can leave y-you h-here… *huff*
:CbuttIM: [spoiler]Y-yes! F-fuck! J-just u-use me and l-leave me ‘ere for someone else to f-find!

>>
No. 986924 ID: 2c5282
File 161245245048.png - (110.21KB , 700x550 , 40.png )
986924

>We can also play with the toy in her other slot while pounding in her. Start popping those anal beads out.
While keeping a steady pace breeding her, you can’t help but to start playing with the thing sticking out of her glorious ass. Grabbing the pink, plastic ring, you slowly start to pull out what appears to be an anal bead, and as soon as the first one leaves her tush with a loud *plop* you hear her scream out in pleasure, making her voice echo out across the vents. Watching her whole body shudders in bliss, making her almost lose her footing, you take it as your cue to finish your work as you pop out another bead.

You hilt yourself one final time, letting your heavy sack slap against her bum while it starts to empting itself on your seed. With a twitch, you cock starts to pump your second child into Clara’s eager womb, filling her rump completely with your cream.

…fuck, you love your job…


[Achievements unlocked!]
Measure twice, knock up once*
Impregnate Clara WideCarriage.
Pump and dump
Impregnate a lady within 10 minutes of intercourse (Including foreplay).
Mysterious, sexy stranger
Impregnate a lady without letting them know your identity.
Big butt meets small hatch
Get Clara stuck in the vent.


…you just really hope the child will be thankful that you didn’t splatter them across the shower earlier.

>Obviously make a note to spend more proper time with her later though.
Of course. You’re going to spend more time with all the mothers you make if possible.
>Give her a way to contact us so she can schedule another session with us or if she gets 'stuck' again.
:CbuttIM: Uhh…? Oh… ah… put up… forum? Guh…
…she’s still riding high on that post orgasm.
>Then go for round two in her ass!
…there is no way in hell you’re leaving that fine rump unfilled with your seed.
:BayardIM: You won’t mind if I go for seconds in the other hole, hmm?
:CbuttIM: …y-yeah… k-keep going, love…
>Make sure you lick her clean when you're done.
You’ll save that to after you’ve done with her arse as w-



* Source: drkeiscool. “Puns about last update.” Discord (2021): Quest discussion. 31/01/2021.
>>
No. 986925 ID: 2c5282
File 161245245819.png - (58.53KB , 700x550 , 41.png )
986925

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, the hatch is ripped open and you hear a mechanical voice speak.

:NonIM: HALT! *Strz*This is a restricted area! *Crackle*Identify yourself immediately and state the reason why you’re here! *Strz*

The light from outside is blinding you, making it impossible to tell who… or what it is that is standing in the doorway, with the exception for the large, red visor which is bathing the room in red light.

:NonIM: ARE THOSE GRENADES!?*Strz*

[Achievements unlocked!]
Hand in the cookie jar
Get caught balls deep in a lady.
>>
No. 986926 ID: 032062

Well that level of obtuseness makes me think that's possibly a robot. AKA not a real person, no need to get any anxiety over that (probably. think of it that way. Even if it was you've already had fun with two people in one room, right? Two's company, it's fiiiine). Just give them an eye and point to your shoulder patch for your authorization. Pull out enough to let them see what you're doing and push back in, maybe add a pat to Clara to emphasize it. If they still seem ignorant, finish popping the beads out with your mouth and drop them, so you can tell them to ask HOPE about it.
>>
No. 986932 ID: 9aaeef

What? Not, this are anal beds, I’m Bayard Resh one of the breeders.
>>
No. 986934 ID: d0c78f

I’m Bayard Resh, I am part of the breeding squad and i am currently working on improving the moral of this crewmate. And no, these are not hand granades, this are anal beans... BIG anal beans.
And i really would like to continue with my current objective, isn't that right, crewmate Clara Wide Carriage? Give her a good slap.
>>
No. 986936 ID: a9af05

>>986925
They seem like they're about to shoot, so you should quickly spit that out of your mouth and tell them, "Sex toy! It's a sex toy! We're having sex!"

Hopefully you say that fast enough to avoid getting shot.
>>
No. 986938 ID: c09f5e

You're a breeder: Swear up and down to the robot this is according to protocol (whether or not there is one).

Ask your current partner to show she's OK (and totally lucid).

>ARE THOSE GRENADES!?*Strz*
And belay the sex jokes until you're sure they're not armed (and not sexy).
>>
No. 986950 ID: ecd116

I gonna take a guess here, but are you apart of the security forces or ship defense systems under the command of Captain Eliza SilverGear and/or the AI Last Hope? also are you a SAI as well?
>>
No. 986952 ID: e85a08

Don't say anything, just point at your dick.
>>
No. 986953 ID: f3737c

Hands up, Dick out, and turn to face the robot/lady/lady robot, so they can see who and what you're doing and that you are unarmed.
Don't fuck around with identifying yourself, if they don't immediately pick up on what you're doing from the visual alone, state your name and occupation. If you're lucky, this could be either the Captain or one of the Security gals using a robot to fuck/flirt with you in a weird way. I mean, HOPE controls things right? So this is probably either a SAI who is uninformed or some prank. Actually, this may be the "Viola" Clara was expecting earlier.
>>
No. 986956 ID: 36784c

>>986925
Make sure you quickly establish that you're not hostile so that you can avoid possibly getting kicked in your giant nuts!
>>
No. 986958 ID: 2c5282
File 161248413502.png - (56.39KB , 700x550 , 42.png )
986958

>You've already had fun with two people in one room, right? Two's company, it's fiiiine.
You and Fiver had fun with the Captain, making her the center point. Right now you just have an audience looking over your shoulder, which is nerve wrecking…
>They seem like they're about to shoot.
…you can’t see a gun? They haven’t even raised their arms?
>And belay the sex jokes until you're sure they're not armed (and not sexy).
Right, just to be safe, no sex jokes… and... hmm… are intimidating red visors sexy? You have to go with… kind of?
>Make sure you quickly establish that you're not hostile so that you can avoid possibly getting kicked in your giant nuts!
…oh goddesses, you can’t even… you really hope you’ll never had to endure that kind of horrid pain! This isn’t that kind of fetish quest, right? Right? Otherwise you’re going to give a stern talking to your agent.
>I’m Bayard Resh.
Clara still doesn’t know your name… let’s try and keep it that way for now. It’s what she wants after all.


>Hands up, Dick out, and turn to face the robot/lady/lady robot, so they can see who and what you're doing and that you are unarmed.
You quickly grab the beads from your mouth so you can stand up straight. Turning around slightly, you make sure the lady behind you can see the toy clearly, while making sure to keep being balls deep within Clara’s rump.
:BayardIM: What? No, these are anal beads!
:NonIM: Scanning*Strz*
Her whole body relax slightly as she looks you over one more time.
:NonIM: …those things does indeed not contain any dangerous materials.*Crackle*
>Point to your shoulder patch for your authorization.
:NonIM: …I do not recognize that symbol, but I can guess what it means.*Strz* But what are you doing in here, Breeder?

>Pull out to let them see what you're doing, maybe add a pat to Clara to emphasize it. Don't say anything, just point at your dick.
You pull out from the freshly made mother, leaving her leaking slightly as you do so, before turning around to show off your still cum stained cock. By using your body, you stretch Clara’s ass apart slightly, just to make sure this lady can see her filled love tunnel.
:NonIM: Ah. *Strz* You aren’t alone.
:BayardIM: As you can see, I am currently working on improving the morale of this crewmate, and I really would like to continue my current objective. Isn’t that right, Clara?
You give her ass a slap to punctuate your statement.
:CbuttIM: ...ah… m-morale is… c-can… be… ‘igher, love?
:NonIM: Very well, I can see that you’re currently doing your duty. *Strz* But I have to inform you, please refrain from doing your job too publicly. *Crackle* People will start to complain.
:BayardIM: No need to worry, beautiful, I don’t like an audience.
:NonIM: And please refrain from doing it in sensitive parts of this station like this.*Strz* You “production” may damage important systems.
:BayardIM: …fair enough.

>I’m going to take a guess here, but are you apart of the security forces under the command of Captain Eliza SilverGear?
:NonIM: Yes. *Strz* I am part of the security branch of this sector.
:BayardIM: Are you a SAI as well?
:NonIM: No? *Strz* Why would you ask that?
:BayardIM: Oh, it’s just… that helmet you are-
:NonIM: *Crackle* I am not wearing a helmet.
:BayardIM: …oh.
[Clara WideCarriage’s Fertility has been changed to: Pregnant]
:NonIM: I can see that you’re busy. I will not take up more of you time.*Strz* Stay vigilant.
And with that she closes the hatch and leave the two of you alone again.
>>
No. 986959 ID: 2c5282
File 161248414476.png - (51.14KB , 700x550 , 43.png )
986959

>Well that level of obtuseness makes me think that's possibly a robot.
…she did say she wasn’t a robot, but just to be sure… scan time!
Name: Athena LeadShaper
Age: 29
Branch: Security (Gr)
Fertile: YES (Artificial)
Consent: If you catch me on break at Security, then yes.

Huh, so she’s some kind of… cyborg? Even more so than the captain? And what does fertility artif-
:CbuttIM: Ah!
Your attention is brought back to the real world as the last anal bead pops out from Clara’s rear, making her gasp…
>>
No. 986960 ID: b1b4f3

>>986959
I'm guessing "artificial" means she's got a cybernetic womb.

Time to fill that hole again. Hot dog her until you're fully erect again then get to it.
>>
No. 986961 ID: 36784c

>>986958
Let’s lock the hatch to prevent anymore interruptions.

>>986959
Now that the danger of possibly getting kicked in your giant nuts has passed, it’s time to get back to Clara. You told her that you were going to fill her other hole, so you better get to filling!

When you’re done, make sure you plug up her ass with those beads, so that she doesn’t leak and make a mess.
>>
No. 986962 ID: 041c52

>>986959
Maybe we will catch her on break later on, for now is time to fill that ass.
>>
No. 986967 ID: 032062

Well, you heard the lady. 'Morale can be higher'.
>>
No. 986968 ID: ce39da

Yeah, she had a point about equipment; let's refrain from leaking. Either keep it all contained within Clara or request to end the scenario and take this somewhere more appropriate.
>>
No. 986983 ID: c09f5e

>If you catch me on break at Security, then yes.
Damn it, you'll get a better look at her next time. At least an instant yes suggests that she's impressed with us. Probably doesn't take many breaks, though; she's a literal machine. In dating sims, there's always extra hoop-jumping with the extra characters. Still worth it, onto the list she goes...

Right, back now to make an offering to the vestigial altar of this buttslut.
>>
No. 986999 ID: a9af05

>>986959
Time for round two in her ass. Think you can shove her a little further in the vent? You might be able to get her toes off the floor if you try hard enough.
>>
No. 987045 ID: 2c5282
File 161257440712.png - (109.59KB , 700x550 , 44.png )
987045

>Now that the danger of possibly getting kicked in your giant nuts has passed, it’s time to get back to Clara.
Seriously, you really don’t want to even think about the K word in the same sentence as your nuts. Let’s never bring it up again! Ever!
>Let’s lock the hatch to prevent anymore interruptions.
The cyborg lady locked it before she left… well, she closed it completely, which locks it, but same thing.
>Yeah, she had a point about equipment; let's refrain from leaking. Either keep it all contained within Clara or request to end the scenario and take this somewhere more appropriate.
Considering how turned on she is about this situation, not to mention how kinky you’re finding playing the mysterious stranger yourself, you don’t think she’ll want to move. Of course, you can do your best to refrain from any more spillage.
>When you’re done, make sure you plug up her ass with those beads, so that she doesn’t leak and make a mess.
That’s a great idea… though right now, she’s leaking from the other hole... well, you won’t need the beads until after you’ve done riding her ass anyway, right?
>Think you can shove her a little further in the vent? You might be able to get her toes off the floor if you try hard enough.
She isn’t going in any further, her tummy is already too big to fit and she’s just getting wider after that.

>Well, you heard the lady. 'Morale can be higher'.
And higher you’ll make it! By fucking her ass!
>Hot dog her until you're fully erect again then get to it.
Killing several birds with one stone, you not only start stroking yourself against her lower lips before sliding in between those glorious buns of hers to make yourself hard, but also to lube yourself up with your earlier work as well as cleaning up the worst of the leakage. Of course, before you go any further, you plug her main entrance with one of the beads, just to make sure she doesn’t leak any more.
>You told her that you were going to fill her other hole, so you better get to filling!
Unluckily, Sakkilian females are a lot bigger than the males, making just pounding her lower hole slightly awkward thanks to the size difference and making it so taking her from behind anally almost impossible. Luckily, Sakkilian females are a lot bigger than the males, ensuring that her body can easily carry your weight as your crawl up on top of her behind and slide into her tight tush. Of course, you’re practically leaning against the wall on top of her in this position, but that awkwardness is clearly worth it to feel her ass between your legs as you start the thrust into her, over and over again.
>make an offering to the vestigial altar of this buttslut.
You slam yourself against Clara’s massive ass, trying your best to push yourself as deep as possible into her as your member releases its offering to please the buttslut. Your whole sack twitches each time your engulfed cock shot another rope of your seed into her fine rump, coating her insides with your hard work. As you finish cumming, you feel her wiggle a bit under you, as if asking for more, and you are more than happy to oblige. Taking a new grip around her tail and back, you changes your stance slightly with your legs before you start smacking into her massive behind once again, as something this fine deserves another go.

Mission Completed!
Clara WideCarriage has been impregnated!

Sperms fired: 919 + 692 + 429 = 2040 million = 20.400p
Combo bonus: 32.000p
Eggs made: (1/1) = 100.000p
Posteriors pounded: 25.000x2p
Tummies filled: 0p
Tits signed: 0p

Total score: 202.400p
NEW HIGH SCORE! (Former score: 134170p)

[Achievements unlocked!]
That’s not how you make babies!
Pump a load into a butt.
Riding the Carriage
Enjoy Clara WideCarriage rump properly.


Meanwhile, somewhere else, at a completely different time and dimension…
:AceSpermIM: It’s quiet… too quiet…
:BSpermIM: No visual on target yet, sir.
:AceSpermIM: IT’S A TRAP! It has to be!
:BSpermIM: Um… actually, sir… scanners indicate that… err… that we’ve been deployed inside a bum, sir.
:AceSpermIM: … … …well, shit.
:BSpermIM: Hopefully not, sir.
>>
No. 987046 ID: 2c5282
File 161257441714.png - (57.32KB , 700x550 , 45.png )
987046

After plugging her backside with the beads, pulling up her pants and leaving her stuck in the vent with one last slap, you exit the maintenance hatch without Clara ever figuring out who you were. While you’d love to see her face, she was clearly enjoying this fantasy way too much for you to ruin it, not to mention that it was hot as fuck for yourself as well. Her only complaint was that she wasn’t able to finger herself as you left, leaving her impregnated and well used inside that hatch she love so much. You’ll just have to take your time later to meet with her properly. After all, you have all the time in the world. Oh, and you made sure a passing engineer, which you assume was Viola, knew that Clara was stuck in there… though you’re sure she would have found her anyway, seeing as she was probably on her way there.

While you’ve already chosen Ophelia ProudCog, the lovely, blue lady you saw in the library earlier, to be the next lucky woman to bear your children, you still will need to prepare a bit before you go visit her. First thing first, lunch, because you’re starving and you’re already next to the food court anyway. You do note when you enter that the Twins you saw earlier are still not around, but you’re not here for them anyway… at least not yet. Not feeling very fancy, you simply take the free lunch that they give out to everyone, which today consist of a simple salad, split potatoes and some kind of… protein rich nutrient paste? It looks like a brown goo… while the consistency of it is completely bollocks, it’s surprisingly tasty, though that might be just because your body is screaming for more protein to churn into future children and is desperate enough to accept anything.

>I'm guessing "artificial" means she's got a cybernetic womb.
Just how much of her is cybernetic? How much cybernetics can you have until you become a robot? …how does it feel to fill a cybernetic womb full of your seed? …questions for later. After all, you’ve already promised your dick that you will make Ophelia a mother next.
>Damn it, you'll get a better look at her next time. At least an instant yes suggests that she's impressed with us.
The instant yes does make it a lot easier to work with her later, though you definitely need to get a better look at her then. You’re curious what her scale to steel ratio is…
>Maybe we will catch her on break later on. Probably doesn't take many breaks, though; she's a literal machine.
Hmm… she did say to look her up in security, which means that you can always just ask someone there when she’s on break if you ever pass by.
>Still worth it, onto the list she goes...
Indeed. On the list she goes. As you’ve already bred two of them, only six names remain now, including Athena, the cyborg lady.
>>
No. 987047 ID: 2c5282
File 161257442383.png - (44.89KB , 700x550 , 46.png )
987047

You thoughts are suddenly dragged, kicking and screaming, back to reality as someone drops an identical food tray as your own unto the other side of the table you’re sitting at. Looking up you can see it’s that golden jerk, Zaton.
:ZatonIM: Hey there, loser.
:BayardIM: …Zaton.
:ZatonIM: So, any luck yet or have you already thrown in the towel? Not to brag, but I, Zaton, have already fucked three ladies. How about you? Still at zero or have you actually beaten Fiver and scored one?
>>
No. 987048 ID: b1b4f3

>>987047
Two, and Fiver's got at least one as well.
Ask if he actually won over the twins with his bad personality. That would explain why they're not around. Alternatively, him offending them would explain why they're not around.
>>
No. 987053 ID: d0c78f

Two actually! The first one with the capitan, teaming up with Fivers, the second one not too long ago with Wide Carriage. Both encounters were pretty special.

You don't need to be rude to him. Be nice! Jerks hate it when people don't engage with them on their terms. If he is going to act like a child, treat him like one. You know, like a dad. With dad puns and everything!
>>
No. 987056 ID: 032062

I'd suggest to say there's this lovely points system for making comparisons, but looking at it again that system doesn't seem to technically figure in anything about whether the girl enjoyed herself, so let's not. Make note for improvements to be submitted to HOPE.

Anyway, yes, if that's going to be his normal way of talking to you than just act like that's a normal way of talking to you. Be friendly. If you want to slip in a jab then you could comment about him doing fast work and if you can keep your smile you can leave him wonder how you mean it. Say you've done one and a half, and the one you fucked three times to be sure of the morale question. But, don't get drawn into an argument about that, see if you can divert his attention by mentioning that the last girl you were with seemed interested in setting up an anonymous location. Maybe he'll be genuinely interested.
>>
No. 987057 ID: 9ad7a0

Just smile and say you wouldn't want to brag either.
>>
No. 987062 ID: 36784c

>>987047
“Damn, you’ve already done 3 ladies? I feel sorry for them. You go off so fast, they don’t get a chance to get any satisfaction.”
>>
No. 987071 ID: f8fa51

Just ignore, him. You already know he's wrong on all counts, and I can just imagine how irate ignoring him completely will make him. It'll be delicious.
>>
No. 987075 ID: eecbe8

Be friendly, maybe tease him a little; tell him that we're proud of him and that he exceeded our egg-pectations. The insult will probably go right over his massive head in the face of the pun and compliment.
If we let him, he'll use the knowledge that we double teamed Eliza with Fiver to put us down and raise himself higher, so be careful with that, or prepare a counter, like "The Captain certainly didn't look like she was complaining."
We're supposed to be good at finding the good qualities in anyone, so let's try that now with Zaton. He's outwardly confident, has a decent physique, and he has to be at least tolerable around women to have been this successful. Actually, carefully press him on the ladies he was with. He loves to brag, so surely he'll let slip a few details, like showing how much he actually 'cares' about them based on what he remembers about them, how likely they are to be repeat customers with him, and whether he's actually been as successful as he claims. He's an unreliable source that gives freely, so we should take what we can and treat it as it is, unreliable, but freely given.
If we're desperate to get rid of him, so much as implying gay stuff around him should send him packing, but that should be our last resort as we don't want to drive him away just yet.
>>
No. 987076 ID: c09f5e

Don't call him out on his bluff yet. See what he makes up on the spot after you ask how they happened. It'll be hilarious.

Bonus: If he starts bragging about banging the twins, and they happen to be right behind him...

>>987056
The score is more for the meta, but everything can be improved with starred performance reviews.

We only got ★★★★⯨ (4.5)* out of ☆☆☆☆☆ (5) on the last one, though. Shame on us.

*Thanks for spoiling my joke, Unicode.
>>
No. 987083 ID: e85a08

Just be coy and don't answer directly. The only reason he's talking to a "loser" is because he's insecure about how well he's doing. No need to play along with being his verbal punching bag.
>>
No. 987115 ID: ccbec0

>>987047
Ask him if he knows their names? If he can't accurately tell you who they are, then you can blow him off and say that he didn't actually score with any ladies.
>>
No. 987129 ID: 2c5282
File 161265396994.png - (89.97KB , 700x550 , 47.png )
987129

>I'd suggest to say there's this lovely points system for making comparisons, but looking at it again that system doesn't seem to technically figure in anything about whether the girl enjoyed herself, so let's not. Make note for improvements to be submitted to HOPE.
The point system isn’t actually real and is only an abstract concept dreamt up by a derange mind in a vain attempt to keep itself sane in a reality where it only exist to breed and nothing else. Or it’s just a silly idea the author of this crap made to encourage the filling of more holes than just the baby making one. Still dreamt up by a deranged mind either way, though.
>The score is more for the meta, but everything can be improved with starred performance reviews. We only got 4.5/5 stars on the last one, though. Shame on us.
Only 4.5/5!? You left her barely conscious from the sheer bliss she experience from living through her most exciting sex fantasy! That’s clearly a 5 star performance! And everyone knows that anything below 5 stars is completely unplayable anyway…

>If we're desperate to get rid of him, so much as implying gay stuff around him should send him packing.
And there’s no way he would call that bluff either… eh, who are you kidding. You’d slide right in under that tail of his if you got the chance…
>Just ignore him.
…that would be rude… not to mention that he loves to talk, which means that he might just continue talking even if you ignored him.
>Don't call him out on his bluff yet.
…is it a bluff? You’re not actually sure…
>The only reason he's talking to a "loser" is because he's insecure about how well he's doing.
You know, going by how often he has to go on about how he’s the greatest… he is starting to sound rather insecure, doesn’t he? Maybe it’s just his way of handling the situation? Hmm…
>You don't need to be rude to him. Be nice! Jerks hate it when people don't engage with them on their terms.
Right, let’s not sink to his level. You’re a nice guy after all, and not a jerk.
>We're supposed to be good at finding the good qualities in anyone, so let's try that now with Zaton.
Well… he’s confident, at least outwardly… has a nice bod and is well trained… and he has to be at least tolerable around women if he’s not lying about his conquests. What more? He’s an extrovert and likes to initiate interactions, which might be why he’s been getting laid… and he doesn’t seem to anger easily? You guess? Oh, and apparently he’s got a big dick? Eh… you need to actually get to know him better if you want to figure him out.


>If he is going to act like a child, treat him like one. You know, like a dad. With dad puns and everything!
:BayardIM: Well, Zaton, I’m kind of proud of you, you’ve egg-ceeded my egg-pectations.
:ZatonIM: …why would you be pr- Wait, were those puns?
:BayardIM: Weren’t they egg-ellent?
:ZatonIM: Puns are no yolk, bud, and they deserve to be pun-ished. This transgression cannot be egg-nored.
:BayardIM: Hey, no need to fry of the handle and give me shell over some puns.
:ZatonIM: Don’t you have any fried, making bad puns like that? I’m egg-ast!
:BayardIM: Hi egg-ast, I’m dad.
:ZatonIM: You’re not a dad yet, Bayard.
:BayardIM: Well, in about a week we’ll both be dads…
:ZatonIM: Huh…you’re right… I, Zaton, haven’t actually thought about that… … …but better laid then never, am I right?!? *fingerguns*
:BayardIM: Heh, I Egg-ree!*fingerguns*
:ZatonIM: But I digress, you didn’t answer my question. Are you a future dad or not, chump?

>Two actually! The first one with the capitan, teaming up with Fivers, the second one not too long ago with Wide Carriage. Both encounters were pretty special.
:ZatonIM: The captain? Really? That stick in the mud? And here I thought she was some kind of asexual blob of pure bitterness. And you did it with Fiver, you say?
:BayardIM: Threesome, baby.
:ZatonIM: …who’s the father, then?
:BayardIM: We both are. We dp’d her like the mad lads we are.
:ZatonIM: Nice.
:BayardIM: Got a feeling we made twins too.
:ZatonIM: Double nice. And WideCarraige? I, Zaton, recognize the name.
:BayardIM: She’s that butt we saw while getting the tour, remember? The one next to the twins?
:ZatonIM: Butt?
:BayardIM: Remember? It was this massive, magnificent rump sticking out of a vent? You know, like this huge!?
:ZatonIM: Oh, fuck, don’t tell me you fucked her?
:BayardIM: Put an egg in her oven before giving that fat arse two rides in a row, baby.
:ZatonIM: Aw man, I was looking for here just a while ago. Really wanted to breed a kid into those fat hips of hers.
:BayardIM: Oh, yeah, those hips definitely deserved a proper breeding.
:ZatonIM: Shit, bud, now I, Zaton, is jealous…
>See if you can divert his attention by mentioning that the last girl you were with seemed interested in setting up an anonymous location. Maybe he'll be genuinely interested.
:ZatonIM: An anonymous location?
:BayardIM: A place where they can get bred without know who the father will be and we can make eggs without know who the mother is. Like a hole-in-the-wall or… I don’t know, a bed with a curtain cutting it off halfway or something?
:ZatonIM: That’s sounds super-hot… and let us skip right to the best part, the fucking. I definitely need to have a talk with that lady and see if she need help setting up. With my, Zaton’s, help, it will be easy.
:BayardIM: Well, last I saw her she was just around the corner, inside a maintenance hatch. Haven’t seen her leave yet, so might still be there.
:ZatonIM: Heh, I might get a chance to take that ass for a ride then as well.
:BayardIM: She’s got a friend there now, though, a Viola I believe it was?
:ZatonIM: She fertile?
:BayardIM: I think so? I didn’t really check, seeing as I was still riding my post-orgasm at that point… besides, I already got a long list of mother’s to be already.
:ZatonIM: Heh, I guess I got work to do there then, knocking up her friend. I, Zaton, will definitely make my way there as soon as I’m done eating.
:BayardIM: She likes keeping thing anonymous, which include you not seeing her face or her yours, nor knowing your name for that matter.
:ZatonIM: Got it.
:BayardIM: So no going around yelling your name, got it?
:ZatonIM: Hey! I, Zaton, am a master of digression. But thanks man. I appreciate it.
:BayardIM: Don’t mention it. We breeders need to stick together, right?
:ZatonIM: …yeah, we do, don’t we?

>If you want to slip in a jab then you could comment about him doing fast work and if you can keep your smile you can leave him wonder how you mean it.
:ZatonIM: Well, I, Zaton, don’t like to brag but… I know how to quickly please a lady.
:BayardIM: You don’t say.
:ZatonIM: Besides, you’re no sloth either, Bayard. You said it yourself, you fucked her three times in a row, no?
:BayardIM: I mean… I guess?
:ZatonIM: Which means you’ve fucked someone four times, which is one more than me. We’re both pretty quick at our job then, hehe.
:BayardIM: Uh huh… sure… (You can’t tell if he actually caught the insult and is throwing it back or not…)
>Carefully press him on the ladies he was with.
:BayardIM: So… speaking of jobs… who have you been with then?
:ZatonIM: Why, I started off with the SoftSocket twins, of course. Did them both at the same time.
:BayardIM: …really?
:ZatonIM: Though… I kind of failed on the… ah… egg making part…
:BayardIM: …wait, how?
:ZatonIM: They are tricky, alright? Only one of them is fertile and… well… I chose the wrong one.
:BayardIM: …didn’t you say that you fucked both of them?
:ZatonIM: Threesome. Yeah. But… alright, seeing as I don’t think that doofus Fiver will be able to woo them, I guess I’ll give you some pointers. They want a mate that’s clever and smart, which means they’ll ask you a bunch of tricky questions with trick answers before getting to the fucking. And it was the last one that tripped me up.
:BayardIM: …and that question was?
:ZatonIM: Which one of them was Mili… or was it Mala? Whoever it was that was in heat, anyway. Well, I kind of panicked and took a 50/50 and… missed.
:BayardIM: That’s rough, buddy.
:ZatonIM: At least they let me fuck her butt before leaving…
:BayardIM: Oh, and the last lady? You said you’ve done three of them.
:ZatonIM: Well… it was when I was looking for lady large bottom. There was this large, muscular lady, green scaled, that had her consent set to yes already… so… well… I went up and… you know…
:BayardIM: …she got a name?
:ZatonIM: Err… Lu… Lo… something on L, I, Zaton, think?
:BayardIM: You didn’t get her name?
:ZatonIM: She didn’t want to be called by her name, so I, Zaton, didn’t memorize it.
:BayardIM: Kind of hard to have repeating customers if you can’t even remember their names.
:ZatonIM: Hey, the SoftSocket are definitely coming back for this dong, mark my words. As for the other… eh… I rather not…
:BayardIM: …was she that bad?
:ZatonIM: She wanted to roleplay. You know, being dominating and all that. It’s just… she wanted me to be all powerless and begging for her to stop and shit and… that’s just not Zaton, you know. But, eh, at least I made an egg, right?
:BayardIM: Sure…
>>
No. 987133 ID: b1b4f3

>>987129
>roleplay, femdom
Sounds like Fiver's thing, since he's the cute one. Though you could do it too I guess.
Good to hear the twins are still on the market. Gonna make an attempt on them soon.
Also hmm, Zaton got more ladies than you technically but you made more eggs. I wonder how Fiver's doing.

Tell Zaton you're sure he'll get better at things and find some better fits for his magnum dong.
>>
No. 987146 ID: 4854ef

I'm surprised he played along with our punfest. Maybe there is some hope for him, he also seems to have calmed down a little compared to when he was dealing with things earlier.
>>
No. 987159 ID: c09f5e

>Err… Lu… Lo… something on L, I, Zaton, think?
Could've been a -lia, as in Amelia or Ophelia. Does he remember her scale color at least? My money's on Ammy; she looked like she reads a lot, and the dom thing could be because Zaton.

Since he's sharing tips, give one of your own: Apparently, Heavy Weapon specialist FlameFuse (that's the red one in the showers) likes to start fights as foreplay. Avoid if you don't like having your ass kicked.

>>987133
Here's a mental image of a "dragon" "eating" "prince" Fivel. You're welcome.
>>
No. 987167 ID: b1b4f3

>>987159
No, nobody we saw had green scales, aside from the captain. It's someone new.
>>
No. 987203 ID: 36784c

>>987129
Don’t skip out on getting a dessert after your meal. Unless it’s expensive. Then that’s when you wait until after making a few more ladies into mothers before getting some kind of dessert to treat yourself for a job well done.
>>
No. 987242 ID: 2c5282
File 161273077791.png - (103.16KB , 700x550 , 48.png )
987242

>Could've been a -lia, as in Amelia or Ophelia.
He described her as large, muscular and green, which neither of them is. Well, Ophelia might be considered on the larger side, but still.
>No, nobody we saw had green scales, aside from the captain. It's someone new.
Also the twins, but seeing as he just came from sleeping with them and that they are probably the smallest ladies you’ve seen around so far, it’s clearly not them either. So no, you have no idea who this mysterious femdom is.
>He also seems to have calmed down a little compared to when he was dealing with things earlier.
Getting laid usually does that… not to mention you’re bonding a bit over bad puns and talking about work. Even jerks have a soft center most of the time after all.


>Don’t skip out on getting a dessert after your meal. Treat yourself for a job well done.
The main dessert kiosk is currently closed, as it’s the one being run by the twins, so that’s a no go. Instead, you just buy two simple chocolate bars from one of the vending machines… one for yourself and one for Zaton.
:ZatonIM: Oh, hey, thanks man.
:BayardIM: Don’t mention it.
:ZatonIM: No, seriously. I, Zaton, owe you one, bud.
>I'm surprised he played along with our punfest.
:ZatonIM: Why wouldn’t I? I was made to be a dad too after all, and with becoming a dad comes punderstanding.
:BayardIM: Every dad knows that the pun is mightier than the sword.
:ZatonIM: But is it mightier than the dick?
:BayardIM: Eh… probably not.

>Tell Zaton you're sure he'll get better at things and find some better fits for his magnum dong.
:ZatonIM: Thanks to your help, I already have. Going after that WideCarriage and Voila after I, Zaton, am done eating. My humongous golden cock will fit that fat ass Like. A. Glöve.
:BayardIM: Hey, as long as you don’t mind going second.
:ZatonIM: Meh, while I prefer being number one, what with me being golden and all, some rumps deserves some loving even when you aren’t the first one there.
:BayardIM: True true…
>Femdom? Sounds like Fiver's thing, since he's the cute one. Though you could do it too I guess.
:ZatonIM: Fiver? Nah, I don’t think he would like it either. He’s to innocent and cute to play the victim.
:BayardIM: Don’t sell him short, Zaton. He might surprise you.
:ZatonIM: Bah. Besides, I’ve already put an egg in that dragon’s tummy, so no need to worry about her for a while.
>Here's a mental image of a "dragon" "eating" "prince" Fivel. You're welcome.
:BayardIM: I mean, with a long tongue like that… talk about eating out.
:ZatonIM: Eh, more like him being eaten alive… that lady was viscous.


>Zaton got more ladies than you technically but you made more eggs.
:ZatonIM: What can I say, I, Zaton, was created to be the perfect breeding machine.
:BayardIM: Yet I still got more eggs with my name on them.
:ZatonIM: Pff, that’s just because the twins threw a curveball at me. In fact, I bet I can sleep with more ladies today than you can! You might be a decent egg maker, Bayard, but you can’t beat perfection.
>I wonder how Fiver's doing.
:ZatonIM: Eh, probably laying around being lazy.
:BayardIM: He did say he was looking for a pair of nice tits last time I saw him.
:ZatonIM: So he’s wandering around waiting for some titillating tits to tickle his fancy, eh?
:BayardIM: Don’t be a tit, Zaton.

>Since he's sharing tips, give one of your own: Apparently, Heavy Weapon specialist FlameFuse (that's the red one in the showers) likes to start fights as foreplay. Avoid if you don't like having your ass kicked.
:ZatonIM: Thanks for the warning, bud. I, Zaton, like being the one slapping asses, not the one who’s ass is getting slapped, if you catch my drift.
:BayardIM: So you’re staying away from the gym then?
:ZatonIM: I was planning on stopping by to pump some iron, but I might leave that to tomorrow. Gotta keep a bod like this in tip top shape, otherwise I won’t look like Zaton.
>Good to hear the twins are still on the market. Gonna make an attempt on them soon.
:ZatonIM: Might need to wait for a while, let them recover from their ride on Zaton’s golden rod, hehe.
:BayardIM: I was planning to go after Ophelia ProudCog first anyway.
:ZatonIM: Hmm? And who is that?
:BayardIM: The older lady in the library? The one with blue scales?
:ZatonIM: Oh, her! She does look like a proper lady… or even a mother.
:BayardIM: Which is why it’s crucial that I make her one as soon as possible!
:ZatonIM: Heh, if you say so, bud. She does look like a classy lady, so you really should be a proper gentleman when you make her a mother. Suit and all.
:BayardIM: Huh… got any other tips for me?
:ZatonIM: Well, usually I would let her take me out to a really nice restaurant, before visiting some kind of entertainment like a movie, before finishing on some nice, high place with a really nice view… for “cuddling”. But, as we’re were we are… just behave like a proper gentleman and talk to her? I, Zaton, am sure she knows what she wants and that you can follow her lead.
:BayardIM: Thanks… huh, so you’re not interested in her at all? She’s not your type?
:ZatonIM: Bayard, have you met even one person in this place that isn’t your type?
:BayardIM: …um… well… no? No, I have not?
:ZatonIM: Exactly. We were programmed to find everyone here attractive, obviously.
:BayardIM: Wait, programmed?
:ZatonIM: Yeah? Think about it! We can’t remember anything, we find everyone attractive and everyone wants to fuck, not to mention that we have insakkilian stamina. We can’t be bargained with, we can’t be reasoned with, we don’t feel tired, or have headaches, or not being in the mood. And we absolutely will not stop, ever, until they are all knocked up.
:BayardIM: …so, you’re telling me we’re some kind of… android fuck machines? Fuckinators, if you will?
:ZatonIM: Duh! It’s so obvious! Think about it! This whole being in a space station is obviously bullshit and all these horny thots and ladies are clearly just here to get fucked. So yes, we’re just a bunch of androids made to fuck that’s been unleashed in some kind of resort for rich, thirsty lizard women.
:BayardIM: …is that obvious?
:ZatonIM: I mean, do you have a better explanation?
>>
No. 987247 ID: 86aaf2

We don't have to specifically be embodied. Rather than androids, if the laws of physics here at least resemble 'reality', it'd be cheaper if we were all just programs running on some server somewhere. We should look for developer shortcuts that would point to either of the two artificial explanations being true though.
>>
No. 987248 ID: 032062

Well, to be able to impregnate ladies you'd need to have at least some biological components, right? So that'd make you, like... bioborgs. 'Clones' was the thought you had.
>>
No. 987250 ID: b1b4f3

>>987242
That explanation doesn't quite fit what we've seen. WideCarriage was actually doing maintenance work, for instance, and their security patrols are serious. If this was just a resort for horny ladies who have an impregnation fetish, why would maintenance and security personnel be just as thirsty? Why even lie to us about it? SAIs have no issues following orders or acknowledging that they're robots, even when they're made to look organic.
The only way the breeders could be SAIs is if they had no proper way of creating legal SAIs and slapped brain scans into robot brains instead, like some kind of futuristic Frankenstein's monsters. THAT would be something they'd want to hide from the breeders, since a SAI with memories of being organic would have more trouble coming to terms with... well, not exactly being a robot, but not having an organic brain.

I think it would make more sense if what they've said so far is the truth. They're just hiding what happened to the male population and how exactly they rescued the breeder group.
>>
No. 987252 ID: 86aaf2

>>987248

Well, is that what you'd call a grown/printed fully artificial biological being? How about Biodroid? Replicant? Skinjob? Synth?
>>
No. 987256 ID: ce39da

"My money is on 'bioengineered clones,' actually. As for why we're here and where this is... While the people in charge have been a little uptight about specifics so far, I've yet to see anything outright contradict what they did decide to tell us."
>>
No. 987265 ID: 36784c

>>987242
Those chocolate bars are kinda small. Maybe get yourself just one more?

>>987250
>I think it would make more sense if what they've said so far is the truth. They're just hiding what happened to the male population and how exactly they rescued the breeder group.
I agree with this.
>>
No. 987301 ID: d0c78f

I am not against the idea of us being andoids or something as extravagant as that, but the capitan seem really melancolic about what caused this situation. The lack of males and such, and i am sure that her cybernetics have something to do with that too. I don't thing they are lying about that.

You know, the library might contain some answers about this place and us, might be worth a while to look around. I don't mind reading. Besides, Ophelia is there! Let's just not go around asking unnecessary questions yet.
>>
No. 987324 ID: c09f5e

>>987250
That's still raises the question of what happened to the male population. If nothing like that happened to the female population, and the capt said it was males specifically, it seems unlikely that females and males weren't isolated from each other somehow.

In fact, the captain said it was "three major crises" at once. What three were they?
-Over-population crisis? Gender segregation would make sense, along would lust suppressors wearing off...
-Life support breakdown? On one side? Environment, Food, Medical, take your pick, we got the worst of it...
-Colonization crisis? Not to be sexist, and there were probably exceptions, but it would make sense to send the males first to a new planet in case something happens
-Gender relations crisis? Oh, Zaton, maybe you really did dodge the dragon's maw back there.
>>
No. 987325 ID: c09f5e

>Suit and all.
His advice is good. Nobody suspects a thing with blue suit, white shirt, and red tie.
>>
No. 987355 ID: 2c5282
File 161280661787.png - (87.59KB , 700x550 , 49.png )
987355

>Those chocolate bars are kinda small. Maybe get yourself just one more?
Well… they are kind of cheap… and tasty… just one more…
:ZatonIM: Hey, those things aren’t healthy you know. Eat to many and you’ll get a belly just as big as the one we’re giving the ladies.
:BayardIM: Just trying to get more of a dad bod, Z.
:ZatonIM: Hmfp… I, Zaton, think a real father’s body should be one that sets a good role model.

>We don't have to specifically be embodied. Rather than androids, if the laws of physics here at least resemble 'reality', it'd be cheaper if we were all just programs running on some server somewhere.
:ZatonIM: …I’m pretty sure if this was a computer program, things would be a lot more interesting around here.
:BayardIM: Oh? How do you mean?
:ZatonIM: You know, people flying around, teleportation, dragons and other monsters or whatever. I, Zaton, for one would prefer a computer program that doesn’t reflect reality, but one that can make your impossible dreams come true. You know, like giving yourself super powers or letting you interact with creatures that don’t exist… like dragons!
:BayardIM: …you just want to fuck a dragon, don’t you?
:ZatonIM: The brave knight Zaton might want to plow a clutch into a huge dragon one day, yes…
>My money is on 'bioengineered clones,' actually.
:ZatonIM: Clones? Really?
:BayardIM: Well, to be able to impregnate ladies we do need to have at least some biological components, right?
:ZatonIM: Of course. I didn’t mean that we were some metal robot androids. What I meant was that we’re artificially made… you know, grown in a tube.
:BayardIM: Or in our case, vats.
:ZatonIM: Exactly!
:BayardIM: So… what would you call a vat grown fully artificial biological being anyway? Biodroid, maybe? Replicant? Skinjob? …synth?
:ZatonIM: I, Zaton, did like Fuckinator.
:BayardIM: Heh… while it’s an apt description, I don’t think we want to call ourselves that.
:ZatonIM: Biodroid is… to sci-fi. Replicant just sounds… evil. Skinjob is just… ugh… that’s even worse! That’s either a monster in a b-movie or some weird fetish. And synth… synth is too metal sounding, isn’t it? After all, they got synth metal and shit, right?
:BayardIM: …hmm… artificial Sakkilian?
:ZatonIM: I’m just going to call myself a Perfect Sakkilian, because that’s what I, Zaton, is.
:BayardIM: Heh… of course you are.

>SAIs have no issues following orders or acknowledging that they're robots, even when they're made to look organic.
:ZatonIM: I don’t think we’re SAI’s. We’re just normal organics grown and programmed in those vats.
:BayardIM: You don’t think we’re SAI’s? I mean, sure, the it’s possible that they don’t have a legal way to create SAIs normally and-
:ZatonIM: Do you even know how you make a SAI?
:BayardIM: Err… no?
:ZatonIM: You don’t. It’s a bug in the system. An SAI is just a normal AI, usually an advanced one, who experiences the Sentience bug and becomes a SAI. So no, you can’t actually make SAIs… nor would it be legal to do so, as it would pretty much be slavery.
:BayardIM: …isn’t creating organic clones and programming them into sex machines slavery as well?
:ZatonIM: …err… Zaton isn’t a slave but… shit… you’re right. Those implications are rather dark…
:BayardIM: Huh… it is…

>While the people in charge have been a little uptight about specifics so far, I've yet to see anything outright contradict what they did decide to tell us.
:ZatonIM: But who would build some kind of space station in the middle of nowhere and why? It doesn’t make sense! These things are super expensive after all, especially when it’s easier to just build it on a planet?
:BayardIM: I don’t know… but I do know that Ms. WideCarriage was actually doing maintenance work… and those security patrols are serious. That doesn’t seem fake.
:ZatonIM: The security personnel is clearly real, yes, but did you actually see her do work… or was she just hiding in a hatch because that’s her fetish?
:BayardIM: Huh… I guess she… I’m not sure… but if this was just a resort for horny ladies who have an impregnation fetish, why would maintenance and security personnel be just as thirsty?
:ZatonIM: Because they have to be around people fucking all the time, duh? Besides, I’m sure getting plowed is part of their salary or something. Like a bonus.
:BayardIM: I don’t know…. I think it would make more sense if what they’ve said so far is the truth, really. They are just hiding what happened to the male population and how exactly they rescued us. The Captain does seem really melancholic about what caused this situation… and it seems to be connected with her cybernetics somehow. I don’t think she can fake all that, can she?
:ZatonIM: Hmm… maybe… but they are still hiding stuff then, aren’t they?
:BayardIM: Well, yeah… they’ve even said that they aren’t telling us everything, haven’t they?

>That's still raises the question of what happened to the male population.
:ZatonIM: Well, I think there never was a male population to begin with, but sure, let’s humor your idea. Zaton will allow it.
:BayardIM: Well… the Captain did mention something about three major crisis, didn’t she? So what can they be? Hmm… some kind of over-population crisis?
:ZatonIM: …Bayard, they are in a panic to re-populate us right now, so that wouldn’t make sense. If they are telling the truth, that is.
:BayardIM: …then… life support breakdown of some kind? Environment, Food, Medical, take your pick, we got the worst of it?
:ZatonIM: Wouldn’t that effect everyone, including the females and the other aliens?
:BayardIM: Some kind of Colonization crisis? They sent all the males in first to populate a planet and… something went horribly wrong?
:ZatonIM: HA! HAHA! Yeah, right! You know very well how headstrong and desperate to be the alpha females our gals are, don’t you? There’s no way they would let a bunch of men go first when they are the one who are supposed to lead. Men are “supposed” to stay in the kitchen and be protected and all that by the stronger females, no? Hehe… If anything it’s the other way around. The females all came here to colonize this place and something happened to the kitchen back home before they were able to get the males over.
:BayardIM: …I can feel that you’re speaking from experience?
:ZatonIM: …I told you, didn’t I? The lady I was with just before coming here? She was… very rude and had some very… backwards ideas of what the male ideal was. She was quite upset that I dared to be confident, self-reliant and muscular.
:BayardIM: Geez… that sound rough… which actually does give me another idea. What about some kind of gender crisis? You might have just actually dodged a dragon’s maw back there.
:ZatonIM: While it wouldn’t surprise me if she wanted to get a bite out of me, I don’t think there would be enough of them willing to hurt us that badly to make a crisis like this happen. I mean, sure, I can’t really blame them for wanting to eat someone as perfect as I, Zaton, but we usually wait until someone are dead by natural causes before having a burial dinner.
:BayardIM: I really didn’t enjoy being with her, did you?
:ZatonIM: Well… no, no I did not. I… to be completely honest with you, Bayard, I… Zaton, was a bit… ah… low after screwing up with the twins so… so I agreed to something I didn’t actually want and went through with it even though I wished afterwards that I would have used the safe word.
:BayardIM: Oh… I’m sorry.
:ZatonIM: Eh… It’s fine… most of the blame is on me for that… I approached her, gave her my consent and didn’t stop her, I just… wish I didn’t afterwards, that’s all. I just made a stupid decision.
:BayardIM: If… um… if you say so…
:ZatonIM: And speaking of changing the subject… have figured out what happened here yet or not?
:BayardIM: Err… well… no?

>Let's just not go around asking unnecessary questions yet.
:ZatonIM: Hey, don’t need to ask me twice! I, Zaton, am not going to go around asking question when I can go around fucking!
:BayardIM: …that’s your plan?
:ZatonIM: I’m going to make all the ladies so addicted to my massive, golden Zaton cock that they will worship it like a god! That’s my plan!
:BayardIM: Heh… right… good luck with that.
>You know, the library might contain some answers about this place and us, might be worth a while to look around.
:ZatonIM: Bah, books are for nerds!
:BayardIM: Really? And how do you suggest we find information then?
:ZatonIM: By listening to podcasts while pumping iron or going for a run, duh.
:BayardIM: Of course.
:ZatonIM: But always book on the bright side of life, Bayard. Your gal Ophelia is probably still there.
:BayardIM: I hope you’re write, because I’m ready to get textual with her. Hope you find Ms. WideCarriage and show her a good time as well.
:ZatonIM: Eh, don’t you worry. I, Zaton, will make sure she’s well read. Good luck with your lady… or… break a leg or whatever they say… …sprain your dick?
:BayardIM: Ow… hope not, but yeah, right back at you, sprain your dick!
:ZatonIM: See you later, Bayard.
:BayardIM: Goodbye, Zaton.

>His advice is good. Nobody suspects a thing with blue suit, white shirt, and red tie.
You’re not trying to blend in with everyone else like some weird octopi, quite the opposite in fact. Hmm… but a suit does sound nice… though you’re not sure about those colors. Blue is fine but… a red tie? You think you prefer a bowtie, actually. But maybe not a red one. Hmm… an glasses? Don’t dad have glasses? Of course, dads usually wear an apron and not a suit, but still…
>>
No. 987369 ID: b1b4f3

>>987355
Suit and bowtie, no glasses since you don't need them.
>>
No. 987374 ID: 864e49

Not sure if we could rock a fez.
Maybe gold bowtie?
Maybe white suit, blue shirt, gold bowtie?
>>
No. 987377 ID: 041c52

No glasses, maybe a hat?
>>
No. 987378 ID: b2366d

Who wears a suit and bowtie to go to the library? You strike me as more the cute type. Short, broad down below... hmm. You know, you might not really make the traditional dad bod, you're not tall and muscular enough to balance out the belly. Hope that's not treading on your dreams or anything. Really, I see you as more like... if you imagine some rich lady lounging in an oasis being delivered anything she desires by some exotic skimpily veil-clad servant boy, I see you in that role. Shapely, soft enough for comfort, pretty, setting some unique fashion choices off with those white scales. That's what I peg you for. And someone else might too, ho ho ho, but seriously, get yourself something not too casual, but comfortable. Not anything that's pretending to be something you're not. Something that goes with your scales. The blue is all right, but you need less of it and a lighter shade than the uniform, I think. And for off-duty and non-active, maybe some warmer colors. Hmm. Purples might be good on you.
>>
No. 987380 ID: a9af05

>>987355
Don't get a suit and tie. That sounds like something that's way too expensive for you to afford. Get something that's a little more casual and more affordable for you.
>>
No. 987384 ID: f3f534

>>987355
>Eat to many and you’ll get a belly just as big as the one we’re giving the ladies.
So? There's nothing wrong with that.

>Clothes
Get something that's casual.

>>987378
>You know, you might not really make the traditional dad bod, you're not tall and muscular enough to balance out the belly.
We can't fix being short, but as long as we don't skip out going to the gym, we'll eventually get the muscles to go with our belly.
>>
No. 987390 ID: 86aaf2

Eh, don't want too much of a belly if you can help it. There's a careful balance between 'showing those around you that you know how to enjoy life' and 'letting yourself go'. Maybe shoot for the upper range of healthy bodyfat percentage for your body type?
>>
No. 987397 ID: 2e15a9

No tie, go for a jacket over a turtleneck or v-neck with slacks or dark jeans, and look like you own the company. I'd go with the slacks, jeans might not work for your line of employment.
>>
No. 987398 ID: c09f5e

Sorry. Like a dad, I forgot not everybody will get my references: https://youtu.be/YAwPi5BD7Ys
Don't mind me. Carry on.

>>
No. 987428 ID: ce39da

Wear a suit; no tie or other accessories. Actually, scratch that; formal wear would look out of place in a rec area. Start with just a button-down and some sharp and professional dress-pants. You'll look suitably neat and contemporary without overselling the high-class gentleman or nerd angles.
>>
No. 987434 ID: 7616a2

A suit sounds good.

It turns out that Zalton is actually a nice guy, just a bit too cocky. I actually feel a little bit bad for him, for that interaction. Good to have it in mind with the buff lady.
>>
No. 987445 ID: 2c5282
File 161289878873.png - (105.32KB , 700x550 , 50.png )
987445

>It turns out that Zalton is actually a nice guy, just a bit too cocky.
He is a bit self-centered as well, but if you manage to get past that jerk shell he has around him he’s actually not that bad. You guess Fiver was right about him…
>I actually feel a little bit bad for him, for that interaction.
It didn’t sound enjoyable for him, sure, and you can only hope that he didn’t take it too badly.
>Good to have it in mind with the buff lady.
If you ever meet a green scaled, buff lady who’s name starts on an L that’s currently pregnant, then you’ll make sure to try and remember this. Of course, you don’t think she had any malicious intent either, as Zaton did agree to the roleplay, didn’t he?


After seeing Zaton leave towards where you last saw Clara, you start to wander in the general direction of the commercial area. Looking around, you can see all kind of shops, everything from alcohol, jewelry, candy, electronics, furniture, games and even a cybernetics shop. But all that has to wait for another time, because you have a lady waiting for you… and for her, you’ll need clothes. Most of the clothes shops you see are dedicated to female wear, obviously, but you do manage to find one, lone shop for men’s clothing. It’s completely deserted, though, with only a sign reading “Will be back soon, please look around” on the counter indicating that it’s even open at all. It’s also probably open really recently, as many of the shelves are barren and there are several boxes filled with clothes that hasn’t been properly sorted yet. Still, you’re sure you can find something in this mess to wear.

>A suit sounds good.
That was your original idea, though looking at the price, it will cost pretty much all the money you’ve eared so far to buy one, only leaving you with change for some more chocolate and coffee.
>Maybe a white suit?
Eh… white on white? You’ll just be completely white if you do that…
>The blue is all right, but you need less of it and a lighter shade than the uniform.
Blue looks fine… you like blue… blue on lighter blue… and maybe a red tie? Hmm…
>Hmm. Purples might be good on you.
Hmm… you’ll try something purple as well… though, most clothes in here seems to be pink for some reason. Sure, pink is a manly color, but you still want to wear something more than just pink.
>Maybe a hat?
There is a small selection of hats available, though most of them are a bit to classy for your taste. Maybe you can wear one with the suit? Hmm…
>Not sure if we could rock a fez.
…why does this place even have a fez? It’s… you’re not sure… can you rock a fez?
>Start with just a button-down and some sharp and professional dress-pants. You'll look suitably neat and contemporary without overselling the high-class gentleman or nerd angles.
…you can just remove the tie and jacket, you guess…

>Who wears a suit and bowtie to go to the library?
Someone who wants to look classy?
>Get something that's a little more casual and more affordable for you.
…hmm… a #1 Dad t-shirt and shorts is as casual and affordable you can get… though maybe a bit to affordable and casual…
>Shapely, soft enough for comfort, pretty, setting some unique fashion choices off with those white scales.
…okay, here’s the thing. You suck at fashion, so your unique fashion choices are apparently things like a pink shirt with #1 Dad written on it. If you want to find something better, you need to know what you’re looking for.

>Go for a jacket over a turtleneck or v-neck with slacks or dark jeans, and look like you own the company.
…is this too nerdy?
>No glasses since you don't need them.
They still sell glasses without any strength to them. For fashion, you guess? You can at least try a pair and see what you look like if anything.
>>
No. 987446 ID: 2c5282
File 161289880147.png - (60.13KB , 700x550 , 51.png )
987446

>You know, you might not really make the traditional dad bod, you're not tall and muscular enough to balance out the belly. Hope that's not treading on your dreams or anything.
Hey, you’re the ones who are dreaming of a dad bod… and… err… you’re part of your own mind and… which means… it is your dream to have a dad bod? Wait… this is getting confusing.
>There's nothing wrong with a big belly.
…as long as it isn’t too big.
>Eh, don't want too much of a belly if you can help it. There's a careful balance between 'showing those around you that you know how to enjoy life' and 'letting yourself go'.
The hard part is making it stop growing when it reaches its perfect size.
>We can't fix being short, but as long as we don't skip out going to the gym, we'll eventually get the muscles to go with our belly.
…you know, maybe Zaton wants a training buddy…
>That's what I peg you for. And someone else might too, ho ho ho.
…you won’t mind getting pegged, as long as you can do your job afterwards. If anything, it would be interesting.


>Maybe gold bowtie?
Stylish. Hmm… bowtie or just a normal tie? Or neither? Decisions decisions…
>I see you as more like... if you imagine some rich lady lounging in an oasis being delivered anything she desires by some exotic skimpily veil-clad servant boy, I see you in that role.
…they actually do have clothes that would fit that description but… err… you’re pretty sure that’s just fetish wear? …cute fetish wear, sure, but still… also, it’s very expensive. Like the suit, even if it got a lot less material in it.

Speaking of fetish wear, you spot several types of underwear that’s… less that practical. They even have some kind of… bra for… balls? Ball bra? It’s clearly designed to not actually cover the dick part. Geez…

Please feel free to mix and match between the clothes, or change color, text etc.
>>
No. 987450 ID: 864e49

>>987446
Blue suit, purple shirt, gold tie.
>>
No. 987464 ID: b2366d

I like that third outfit, the purple is a very good shade on you, but I'd take off the glasses. Maybe the jacket, too, because it makes you look like you must be too warm, but maybe not. It does look distinguished. Hmm... can you find, like, a mini jacket? Something that cuts off a bit higher, and has short or no sleeves. Could be cute. Or maybe I'm crazy.
>>
No. 987470 ID: 041c52

>>987445
The third one looks pretty good, can you afford the ball bra?
>>
No. 987476 ID: 36784c

>>987445
>It’s completely deserted, though, with only a sign reading “Will be back soon, please look around” on the counter indicating that it’s even open at all.
If whoever’s working here is a fertile female, do you want to try and get her pregnant when she gets back?

>>987446
>…you know, maybe Zaton wants a training buddy…
Wouldn’t he work you into the ground until you lost your dad bod? That’s not what we want.

>They even have some kind of…bra for…balls? Ball bra? It’s clearly designed to not actually cover the dick part. Geez…
If it provides more support for your giant nuts than whatever underwear you’re currently wearing, go ahead and get it. Otherwise, don’t get it.
>>
No. 987481 ID: ce39da

I'm torn between just getting the light blue dress-shirt and crisp pants from the first outfit or getting the third outfit minus the glasses. (We can get something flashier later, but right now, we're dressing for a more 'mature' audience.) The first thing I mentioned has fewer items, so it's probably cheaper. Either way, you'll want a ball-bra for your more "tasteful" encounters. You'll want to look like a movie star about to do a sex scene for those flirting sessions, rather than your usual ten-gallon-sack porn star look. (I'm sure you can practice slipping the bra off with your pants seamlessly so as not to ruin the tasteful effect.)
>>
No. 987544 ID: a9af05

>>987445
I think you should go with outfit number 3 without the jacket and glasses.

>>987446
>Train with Zaton
I think you should try working out on your own first, so that you can go at your own pace.

If Zaton happens to be at the gym at the same time as you, observe his routine and if you think you it's not too intense for you, then you can partner up with him.
>>
No. 987547 ID: 2e15a9

>>987445
>…you know, maybe Zaton wants a training buddy…
I imagine plenty of girls will willing to spot you if you help them with 'cardio'

Third option is good if you get a jacket in something other than geography teacher brown, and maybe small round-lens sunglasses rather than empty frames, or just losing them entirely. Get the t-shirt on its own just to flex on your competition.
I don't think I know enough adjectives to express how low the 'bra' rates on all arms on the scales of practicality, class, and sex appeal. Pass.
>>
No. 987591 ID: 2c5282
File 161300489134.png - (80.79KB , 700x550 , 52.png )
987591

>Like that third outfit, the purple is a very good shade on you, but I'd take off the glasses.
Yeah, the glasses didn’t really fit… but the turtleneck surely did. The purple really mashes well with your scales… and you can always just not wear the jacket if you want a more casual look. Then it’s decided! Turtleneck it is!
>Get the t-shirt on its own just to flex on your competition.
…you know what, you needed training clothes as well, didn’t you? That t-shirt would be great for that!
>Can you afford the ball bra?
Well… if you spend every last point you have left, sure… and seeing as you’re on your way to make more…
>If it provides more support for your giant nuts than whatever underwear you’re currently wearing, go ahead and get it.
While they would keep the juice crew nice and snug, it would leave your Johnson complete free to hang... which might just attract more jobs… hmm…
>You'll want a ball-bra for your more "tasteful" encounters. You'll want to look like a movie star about to do a sex scene for those flirting sessions, rather than your usual ten-gallon-sack porn star look.
…wait, a ball-bra isn’t the look of a porn star? Eh… if you say so. Either way, it’s slightly more refined than the pink jockstrap. You guess you can grab it while you’re here.
>I don't think I know enough adjectives to express how low the 'bra' rates on all arms on the scales of practicality, class, and sex appeal.
Practically… yes, it’s definitely at the bottom. Class? …eh… you’re not sure… but sex appeal? Seeing that it’s probably some horny lady who made the thing and placed it here in the first place… yeah, you’re sure there will be more than one gal out there that will find it sexy, even if it is rather corny.


>If whoever’s working here is a fertile female, do you want to try and get her pregnant when she gets back?
If she’s willing to do it quickly, then sure. You have a lady already lined up that requires your immediate attention, after all. It is odd though that they have been gone for this long… maybe they are in trouble? You make your way to the door leading to the staff room and listen to it…
:NonIM: -he goddesses *ah* y-you *ah* y-you really *ah* K-know h-how to *Ngg* u-use that… use t-that *ah*… fff… fuck… KEEP LICKING LIKE THAT AND I’LL LET YOU SUCK MY HUGE TATA’S AGAIN! FUCK!
Tata’s? Really? Who calls their… eh, never mind. It seems like the lady is already busy with someone else. Would be rude to interrupt someone while they are working, heh. You’ll… um… just pay for the stuff yourself and leave a note for her, you guess?
>>
No. 987592 ID: 2c5282
File 161300490145.png - (121.55KB , 700x550 , 53.png )
987592

>Wouldn’t Zaton work you into the ground until you lost your dad bod? That’s not what we want.
You’re sure he won’t force you to train to hard. After all, it’s more about having a friend to chat with while you train than anything. Someone that’s there to motivate you to head to the gym in the first place.
>If Zaton happens to be at the gym at the same time as you, observe his routine and if you think you it's not too intense for you, then you can partner up with him.
Hmm… you can just tag along one time if he lets you and not even necessarily train with him.
>I think you should try working out on your own first, so that you can go at your own pace.
Eh… but that’s so boring…
>I imagine plenty of girls will willing to spot you if you help them with 'cardio'.
…hehe, of course that might work as well. The only problem is… well… most ladies will probably be not only bigger than you, but a lot stronger, making it like training with Zaton but worse. Oh, and then you’ll need to immediately get to work right afterwards too, which… sure, you enjoy working, but even you need a break from time to time.


Speaking about your job, it’s time to focus on the task at hand, as you have arrived at the library. You find Ophelia in the very same seat you saw her last time, though surrounded by slightly more books. She’s also taking notes about them… you wonder what she’s reading? Right… how do you do this?

You have your new, sweet look and your confidence is at an all-time high… yet, you still don’t want to screw anything up.
>>
No. 987596 ID: b1b4f3

>>987592
>how to serve man
...not sure if we should be worried about that book.
Go on up and say hello, ask what she's working on.
>>
No. 987607 ID: 4854ef

>>987596
It's not how to serve Lizardman. We good.

Introduce yourself to the fellow seeker of knowledge, see what she's up to.
>>
No. 987614 ID: 36784c

>>987592
>How to serve man
That book’s title has two possible meanings. 1.) How to serve a man like a piece of food. 2.) How to be a servant to a man.

My guess is that it’s the second one. Since females are usually the dominant ones, Ophelia might be researching how to be submissive to a man so that she can be dominated by a man. But don’t make assumptions, just in case.

For now, go introduce yourself to her and ask what she’s working on.
>>
No. 987616 ID: 7616a2

>>987596
Nothing better than to show interest and what they are doing, and even better yet, you ARE interested on what she's doing, so yeah, let's ask her that!
>>
No. 987635 ID: c09f5e

You could ask her if she wants to take a break, but it looks like she's in thought here.
Maybe you can help her by having speak her mind to organize her thoughts.
Then, see if she wants to go out with you.
>>
No. 987668 ID: 864e49

>>987592
The book could also mean how to service a man, ya know like how to give the most radical BJs.

Regardless she's probably preparing by doing research after hearing some men got let loose, we could tease her by trying to get her to tell us what she's doing which she'll most likely be embarrassed about or we could offer to help her learn in a more hands on way, put her theories into practice.
>>
No. 987678 ID: b2366d

I would have said leave the ball bra, since keeping your nuts warmer and unable to move goes against the evolutionary purposes of external balls, but I suppose you have superior augmented thermoregulation down there or something anyway by this point. As for Ophelia, she looks like she's in thought about something! Maybe don't disturb her right away.
>>
No. 987692 ID: 2c5282
File 161306143996.png - (104.81KB , 700x550 , 54.png )
987692

>I would have said leave the ball bra, since keeping your nuts warmer and unable to move goes against the evolutionary purposes of external balls, but I suppose you have superior augmented thermoregulation down there or something anyway by this point.
Your magnificent sack sneers at your pathetic evolutionary purposes! But seriously, the evolution of your dick probably didn’t stand a chance against whatever these gals did down there to make you into the perfect breeding machine, nut warmers or not.

>How to serve man? ...not sure if we should be worried about that book.
…you’re sure that title makes you pause just because the discussion you and Zaton had earlier, nothing more.
>It's not how to serve Lizardman. We good.
Or it’s a book about serving all alien men, including Sakkilain. Too bad it wasn’t called “to serve bird man”, “insect man” or “Snake man” or something. “Weird blob man”? “Plant man”…? Wait, do those plant aliens even have genders? But you digress…
>That book’s title has two possible meanings. 1.) How to serve a man like a piece of food. 2.) How to be a servant to a man. My guess is that it’s the second one. Since females are usually the dominant ones, Ophelia might be researching how to be submissive to a man so that she can be dominated by a man.
…does that even need research? …not to mention, is that even something you would want to read in public like this? …and would you even need three books and a notebook to read about that?
>The book could also mean how to service a man, ya know like how to give the most radical BJs.
...and maybe how to give some really nice titjobs as well… heh… you can only hope…


>She looks like she's in thought about something! Maybe don't disturb her right away.
You keep your distant for a moment and just observe her, pretending to look through a shelf of books nearby while throwing a few quick glances her way. She’s completely engrossed with her books, only looking up to makes some notes before diving back in, making her completely oblivious to your presence. Even as you carefully walk up to her and get close enough to see what she’s reading she doesn’t notice you. Currently, she’s copying a recipe for a cheese cake to her notebook… and the other two books lying on the table are about similar topics: “A beginners guide to bakery” which as the title imply, is about baking, and “How to serve man: A quick guide to the kitchen for gals on a date”, which is about how making cookies isn’t just something for men to be proud of and enjoy but ladies as well. At least it was-

:OpheliaIM: Yes?
:BayardIM: GAH!?

>Nothing better than to show interest and what they are doing, and even better yet, you ARE interested on what she's doing.
:BayardIM: Err… oh, e-excuse me… *cough* sorry for sneaking up like that but… I saw you were reading-
:OpheliaIM: Why, aren’t you just the cutest thing!
:BayardIM: Huh?
Suddenly she springs up from her seat, her massive bosom rising and falling like the mighty empires of old, before pausing right in front of you and pinching your cheek painfully.
:OpheliaIM: Oh, and how you have grown! Why, I remember seeing you as an egg like it were yesterday!
:BayardIM: Ow! Ms. ProudCog, y-
:OpheliaIM: Oh, please sweetie, call me Ophelia. Or Opal, like my friends do.
:BayardIM: Ophelia, y-
:OpheliaIM: Or if you want you can call my mommy. I won’t mind, sweetie.
:BayardIM: Y-you’re hurting my cheek…
:OpheliaIM: Oh! My apologies, sweetie!
>You could ask her if she wants to take a break.
:OpheliaIM: A break? Why, you silly thing, I am on a break. Cooking is so relaxing, isn’t it? I would rather do nothing else while I’m relaxing on my sick leave.
:BayardIM: I guess?
:OpheliaIM: But aren’t you just the sweetest thing, worrying about little old me. Why, you’re so sweet I could just gobble you up!
:BayardIM: Err… s-sure…?
>>
No. 987702 ID: e2f5cc

kaktus no this isnt the vore quest
>>
No. 987705 ID: 9aaeef

Actually you were probably an egg yesterday? Tell her she is not old at alll, that she is pretty attractive.
>>
No. 987712 ID: e85a08

Ask if you can help her cook and make some innuendos about her oven.
>>
No. 987717 ID: b1b4f3

>>987692
>seeing you as an egg
Ah, definitely a clone then, with implanted memories.

She's on sick leave? Is she okay?
>>
No. 987720 ID: a9af05

>>987692
Sick leave? The captain said that there weren't any diseases, right? So I'm guessing that means that Ophelia hurt herself somehow.

Ask her about what she's reading? She seems to be very interested in it.
>>
No. 987722 ID: 7616a2

... What would you gobbling up?

Nevermind that, did you just mentioned that you know me from an egg? You mean literally? Because that would be a LONG time ago.

UNLESS WE ARE ACTUALLY CLONES!

Or she just was there when they genetically modified us. Then again, when would that have been.
>>
No. 987731 ID: 86aaf2

How long ago was I an egg, then? I've been looking for clues about recent history. History of me and those like me, this place, the people here, my place in it beyond my limited memories. You know, 'what does this all mean?' sort of things! Can you help with that?
>>
No. 987740 ID: a9af05

>>987722
>>987731
Didn't Eliza order us to not worry about things like that for a little while? At least until we’ve settled in and gotten comfortable with our job.

I think we should follow orders and not question those kinds of things until later.
>>
No. 987748 ID: 86aaf2

>>987740

At the very least, if we aren't supposed to ask specifics so much, just ask where to find resources that cover recent history and current events? News articles, periodicals, opinion pieces, stuff like that?
>>
No. 987749 ID: b2366d

Well, if she likes small and cute you're the best guy around for it, so you might as well embrace it. You *are* new around here, still, and Ophelia here is old enough to maybe have some guidance for you. I know it's a little humbling, but it's not like you have anyone else who's going to treat you that way, so enjoy it while you can get it. As for getting a taste of you, well, it's up to her if she wants to endanger her necklace. Tell her you wouldn't want to cause her any unwanted stress or strain, especially if she's been poorly. You'd be happy to help treat any conditions she might be suffering, but your personal expertise limits you to a certain range of cures you can offer.

Let's see. Zaton suggested 'follow her lead'. The Captain said she's 'part of the old guard like me', and that if we just complimented her cooking we'd be 'fine'. Hmm. I wonder what her usual job is? Might as well ask her. The scanner said 'administration', so I wonder how she would have seen you as an egg. I assume the system or the captain would have said something if she was actually related to you. Maybe the station was provisioned with a bunch of eggs held in stasis or something, and she helped keep track of them?

Got the thought of answering her eating-related quips with a joking 'is that where all the other men went', but not sure if that's actually a good idea. Hits a bit close to the current paranoia, huh? Hmm, maybe Ophelia can give you some reassurance on that if you find a good moment to ask, since she was around for it.
>>
No. 987755 ID: 2c5282
File 161308668446.png - (106.33KB , 700x550 , 55.png )
987755

>This isn’t the vore quest!
You really hope not! This quest is about putting eggs in bellies, not people! …well, not fully grown people at any rate.
>Got the thought of answering her eating-related quips with a joking 'is that where all the other men went', but not sure if that's actually a good idea.
…let’s not stir the dragons, just in case…

>Ah, definitely a clone then, with implanted memories.
You’re not sure about the clone part, but you’re definitely not someone that’s been in cryo sleep that’s lost their memories. Hmm… are you a clone… or some kind of biological android… or… um… an egg that’s been quick grown?
>Actually you were probably an egg yesterday?
Were you? Huh… it’s possible, you guess…
>Didn't Eliza order us to not worry about things like that for a little while? At least until we’ve settled in and gotten comfortable with our job.
You’re not worrying, you’re just… curios… that’s all.

>The captain said that there weren't any diseases, right?
She did indeed mention that this area would be disease free, yes… which means Ophelia’s sick leave isn’t because of disease… which leaves… what? She doesn’t look hurt, does she?
>Well, if she likes small and cute you're the best guy around for it, so you might as well embrace it.
Fiver might be cuter than you, but you are definitely the smallest guy around… err… which sounds a lot worse when you think it out loud like that. But sure, you can try cute…
>I assume the system or the captain would have said something if she was actually related to you.
You’d think they make sure there would be no accidents when it comes to family, so yeah, you’re probably not related. Even if she wants to be called mommy.


>...What would you be gobbling up?
:OpheliaIM: Why, you’re so cute that I’m having a hard time keeping myself from stealing a taste, cutie.
:BayardIM: Well… I mean… it’s up to you if you wanted to endanger that fine necklace of yours, beautiful.
:OpheliaIM: Oh? And here I was only thinking about a kiss… but… where I kiss you might still be up to debate, oh hoho!
>She's on sick leave? Is she okay?
:OpheliaIM: Oh, I’m fine, really… just need some time to relax and a safe zone like this is perfect for that.
:BayardIM: I’d be happy to help treat any conditions you might be suffering, though my personal expertise may limit me to a particular range of afflictions I may cure.
:OpheliaIM: Why, cutie, you might just be the reason why I chose this sector to take a vacation for my burnout in the first place, Oh hoho!
:BayardIM: Burnout?
:OpheliaIM: You know how it is… to many all-nighters… too much pressure…
>I wonder what her usual job is? Might as well ask her.
:OpheliaIM: I work in administration, so I mostly make sure things goes smoothly and everyone is doing their jobs to the best of their abilities. It’s… hard work, at times.
:BayardIM: I can understand.
:OpheliaIM: I was the head administrator for a really important project recently, and it really drained on me to keep it going. The goal of it was to create a special task force called the “Interpersonal manual procedure repopulation emergency group”, though I’m sure you’ve heard of it.
:BayardIM: Err… sure… I mean… of course.


>Ask her about what she's reading? She seems to be very interested in it.
:OpheliaIM: Oh, this? It’s just a recipe for a cheese cake. I’m trying to figure out how I can replace some of the ingredients that’s hard to come by here on the station, that’s all.
>Ask if you can help her cook and make some innuendos.
:OpheliaIM: You can cook? Really?
:BayardIM: I am very experienced at putting in buns in ovens, I’ll have you know. Though, honestly, I might be more of a gardener, as I like planting my seeds in fertile soil.
:OpheliaIM: *Snrk* …really? Why, what I need isn’t another cook or gardener, but a food critic.
:BayardIM: Well, I am on a seafood diet currently, so I’m sure I can help.
:OpheliaIM: …seafood?
:BayardIM: I see food and I eat it.
:OpheliaIM: …*Snrk* W-was that a… dad joke?
:BayardIM: Wasn’t it… apPARENT?
:OpheliaIM: Oh hoho! Oh, those were horrid! I’m not kidding!
:BayardIM: Hello not kidding, I’m dad.
:OpheliaIM: Oh, that’s just a classic one…
:BayardIM: Hey, what do you call a fake noodle?
:OpheliaIM: Oh no, not another one!
:BayardIM: An impasta!
:OpheliaIM: *Pfff*... o-okay, that’s enough… no more jokes, please.


>Did you just mentioned that you know me from an egg? You mean literally? Because that would be a LONG time ago.
:OpheliaIM: Oh, just a few months. I’m not that old, after all.
:BayardIM: Why would anyone assume you’re old? You’re still a very pretty lady after all.
:OpheliaIM: Oh hoho, I’d say flattery will get you nowhere, young man, but clearly it does.
>Ask where to find resources that cover recent history and current events? News articles, periodicals, opinion pieces, stuff like that?
:OpheliaIM: Why, just read the news bulletins on the HOPE terminals. That’s where they keep all the information of what’s happening here. As for books… well, there aren’t many books being written right now, I’m afraid.
:BayardIM: I've been looking for clues about recent history. History of me and those like me, this place, the people here, my place in it beyo-
:OpheliaIM: But look at you! You’re just skin and bones, young man.
:BayardIM: Err… what?
:OpheliaIM: Have you been eating properly, sweetie? Eating three meals a day is very important for a growing boy like yourself you know.
:BayardIM: You didn’t ans-
:OpheliaIM: Especially for one that works so hard! Now, I believe I have some buns in the oven you may try… and some caramel cookies, a nice cream pie and one of those Varkian sticky cakes, the ones with a lot of chocolate. I do require a experienced tongue to make sure they all are as tasty as they look, oh hoho, not to mention that gaining a few kilos would do you good, young man.
:BayardIM:
>>
No. 987756 ID: b1b4f3

>>987755
Oh? Does she like food play? Go on, accept her invitation.
Also obviously she's been instructed not to tell you about stuff.
>>
No. 987758 ID: 7616a2

I don't think we are going to get much from her, she is playing dumb and it shows, but we have to be grateful on those little slip ups she has. If we stay with her we might heard more.

What it worries me is that she might be a bit of a grandma and make us eat until we explode, wich might be either hard or easy, given how fast you absorb food.

But sure, we can go and taste some deserts, but just a little, we already ate.
>>
No. 987759 ID: a9af05

>>987755
You might as well take her up on her offer. I'm sure it'll eventually lead to you putting a bun in her oven.
>>
No. 987760 ID: c09f5e

Just let her know before she has her way with you that you're watching your figure, maybe building some muscle under that gut if she's into that.

You are definitely hitting the gym after this.
>>
No. 987767 ID: 36784c

>>987755
>not to mention that gaining a few kilos would do you good, young man.
Well, she’s not wrong. Gaining a few kilos would do you good. Especially since it would help you get a dad bod.

You should go with her and help her taste test a few things. Just make sure you don’t over do it. And afterwards you can put an egg in her.

>>987760
>you're watching your figure, maybe building some muscle under that gut
You know what? She’s a food expert. We should explain to her that we’re trying to get a dad bod. She might be able to help by recommending a diet for us to help us get to our ideal dad bod without getting too much of a gut.
>>
No. 987770 ID: b2366d

She's answering your dad puns with saucy innuendos. Well, you'd better keep up! You'd be happy to try her buns, baps, even a tossed salad if she wants, though you have to admit the pie sounds the tastiest of all. That is an awfully carb-laden menu, though, and you have to keep up some muscles to do your job. Perhaps she could consider having a sausage slipped in there? Or there's a lot of meat you could stuff into a taco.

Maybe you shouldn't have had that extra bar. Not sure I agree with the dad bod plan. Though, she can't just make everything instantly, can she? Perhaps we could make it a dinner date, for the sake of having more time to develop a bit more hunger. Or you could just be honest and tell her that you just had lunch... if you told her you were still a bit hungry afterwards and you were worried about how much money you have at the moment, maybe she'd give you something now, but not too much?
>>
No. 987779 ID: 041c52

>>987755
Well she obviously won’t answer any of your questions, put a hand around her waist and say to her you will love to got to her place to eat some of her tasty treats though mention seductively that you are sure you won’t be the only one gaining some weight after your visit (maybe grope her behind a little).
>>
No. 987784 ID: f8fa51

Don't press her, she knows you're interested and will say whatever she wants to say about it.

Definitely say yes to everything she's saying here though, because either she's going to be feeding you a delicious meal, or you'll be eating out. Either way is a win in my book.
>>
No. 987821 ID: 86aaf2

Looks like she's probably following some orders somewhat along the lines of, 'don't let the new breeder guys know about that horrible apocalyptic thing that recently happened until they've managed to spend a week or two getting to know everyone and settled in.' Sigh. Whoever gave those orders dramatically misunderstands your actual levels of curiosity, intelligence, perceptiveness, and emotional stability and resilience in the face of bad news. Oh well, it doesn't seem to be an illegal or even a particularly unethical order. Might as well play along, and make plans to find evidence of what they aren't telling you later, when people aren't around to redirect you as if you were mentally a child, or whatever else they'd escalate to if that doesn't work. Nothing wrong with folk underestimating you for now!
>>
No. 987840 ID: c09f5e

Then again: if you are open to being fattened up, it'd be easier for you if you return the favor, in your own way. Perhaps you can talk her into taking multiples, give congrats to her for that.

Or doing blanks, like a mother hen, then using them for recipes (thanks Beastars).
>>
No. 987871 ID: 2c5282
File 161318104731.png - (108.02KB , 700x550 , 56.png )
987871

>Either she's going to be feeding you a delicious meal, or you'll be eating out. Either way is a win in my book.
Or if you’re really lucky, she might just do both! …and if you’re even luckier than that, you might even be able to pay her back with a meal of your own.
>Well, she’s not wrong. Gaining a few kilos would do you good. Especially since it would help you get a dad bod.
…you guess you’ll need a few extra kilos if you want to achieve that dad bod you keep talking about. If anything, a few extra kilos might just help you build a few muscles as well.

>What it worries me is that she might be a bit of a grandma and make us eat until we explode, which might be either hard or easy, given how fast you absorb food.
And as an adult, you can just ask her to stop, no problem. And… wait, do you absorb food quicker than normal? You’re not sure, but it’s possible?
>Maybe you shouldn't have had that extra bar.
It’s was a small chocolate bar. It’s not going to do that much damage.
>You are definitely hitting the gym after this.
A proper workout would be nice, yeah… though, Ophelia here might just give you a proper workout if you’re lucky, hehe.
>She's answering your dad puns with saucy innuendos. Well, you'd better keep up!
You’re already pushing the pun-o-meter to the max! It can’t take much more Captain! You’re running dangerously low on puns and pun accessories.
>I'm sure it'll eventually lead to you putting a bun in her oven.
Which is a decent end goal if you’ve ever heard one.


>Put a hand around her waist and accept her invitation.
You gracefully slide up next to her, letting your arm go around her waist as you draw her closer before speaking softly to her.
:BayardIM: I’d be happy to try all your buns, baps, maybe even a tossed salad if you want to, though I have to admit, that pie did sound the most tempting.
:OpheliaIM: *Snrk* Why, you do like your buns, don’t you, sweetie? Though sadly, I don’t toss any salad, but I’m sure my pie will make up for it.
:BayardIM: Oh, I’m s- WHOA!?
She grab you around your own waist and quickly hoist you over her shoulder, before starting to head out of the library at a fast pace. You guess she’s a lady that knows what she wants…
:BayardIM: H-hey, what gives?
:OpheliaIM: We’re going back to my humble abode, young man, what else?
:BayardIM: …can’t I just walk on my own?
:OpheliaIM: Nope~
And with that she carries you through the station on her shoulder, making several of the other ladies you meet look at the two of you with either a huge grin or eye you jealously.

>Just let her know before she has her way with you that you're watching your figure, maybe building some muscle under that gut if she's into that.
:OpheliaIM: Which is why you need to eat properly, young man! If you don’t eat enough you won’t be able to keep your feet on the ground, let alone lift any weights.
:BayardIM: …well, you’re the food expert. Do you have any diet that you may recommend for a young lad that’s trying to get a proper dad bod going? One that doesn’t have too much of a gut, maybe?
:OpheliaIM: I am not sure what this dad bod you’re going for is, but I’m sure my chocolate stickycake, caramel cookies and cinnamon buns will be of great help!
:BayardIM: Hmm… it’s an awfully carb-laden menu… and I need to keep some muscles to do my job. Perhaps you might consider… ah… having a sausage slipped in there?
:OpheliaIM: *Pfff* Sausage? Really? Why, sweetie, you’re just going to have to bring your own sausage, but I am sure you’ll find that it fits very well with the pie, maybe you can slip it into that, Oh hoho! But first, you’ll need to add some meat to those bones, really fatten you up a little!
:BayardIM: Heh… I’m sure I won’t the only one gaining some weight after my visit…
:OpheliaIM: Oh, well see how well you behave first, young man… but a sweet morsel like you… why, I’m sure I won’t be able to keep my hands off you, Oh hoho!
>Though, she can't just make everything instantly, can she? Perhaps we could make it a dinner date, for the sake of having more time to develop a bit more hunger.
:OpheliaIM: Oh, but don’t you worry none, little one, mommy comes prepared! The buns are already in the oven and should be done by now, while the stickycake in the fridge should have stiffened and the caramel cookies should have cooled off enough to eat. Which makes this a perfect time for some taste tests, don’t you agree?
:BayardIM: Err… sure, Ophelia… I guess…
:OpheliaIM: So don’t you worry none, mommy is going to take good care of you, son.
>>
No. 987872 ID: 2c5282
File 161318106226.png - (53.43KB , 700x550 , 57.png )
987872

>Don't press her, she knows you're interested and will say whatever she wants to say about it.
She clearly doesn’t want to talk about it right now, that’s for certain. Pressing her further will probably just making it harder to put an egg in her later.
>We have to be grateful on those little slip ups she has. If we stay with her we might heard more.
She, like the Captain, keeps letting things slip, doesn’t she? Hmm… maybe you can use that to your advantage by bringing up subjects that might just make her say too much. Of course, you can’t just ask her straight up, or she’ll simply change the subject again.
>Looks like she's probably following some orders somewhat along the lines of, 'don't let the new breeder guys know about that horrible apocalyptic thing that recently happened'.
…does it even need to be an order? She, like most ladies here, probably don’t want to talk about it to someone they just met that they want to fuck. It’s kind of a mood killer…


As the two enter her apartment she quickly carries you over to the closes table and sits you down before heading off into another room, which you can only assume is the kitchen. Taking in the place, you can see that’s it’s not too different from your own abode… at least, the main room isn’t that different, just filled with more things and having actual wallpaper and… okay, you admit, it isn’t like your room at all… at least the room is about the same size as your own room, but she apparently got several more rooms as well. Looking around, you can see three other doors, one leading to the kitchen, one leading to what you can assume is the bedroom and a third that leads to some unknown location. The room you’re in is rather cozy, especially compared to your own completely empty void of a room. It got a small table and a few chairs to socialize around, a few bookcases filled with the things and a comfy armchair besides them as well as a tv with some kind of media player connected to it.

Your attention is pulled away from the room around you to the kitchen when you hear what you can only assume is a swear from it, followed by the faint smell of something being burnt… and finally, a large beautiful lady with a tray filled with goodies.
:OpheliaIM: My apologies for keeping you waiting, sweetie, but here we go.
Stopping at the other side of the table, she bends down a bit to make sure you can see the tray and its content, as well to make sure you get a nice view of her chest as she deliberately smushes them together with her arms. On the tray, right in front of that fine rack, there’s two plates, one which has a large yet rather thin, circular chocolate cake on it, already pre-cut into small bite sized pieces, while the other is overflowing with small, rectangular orange cookies.
:OpheliaIM: Stickycake and Caramel Cookies, as promised.
:BayardIM: …and those cinnamon buns?
:OpheliaIM: Oh, they… they need a moment to cool, young man.
:BayardIM: Oh…
:OpheliaIM: But you may grab any of these delicious treats that you see before you. Don’t be shy, cutie, they are cold.
:BayardIM: Any of them?
:OpheliaIM: Whichever you like to nibble on first, young man. Oh! And I must ask, I’m just dying to know, how are things going for you? Are you getting on well? Found any friends yet? Oh, and girls! You have to have eyes on some of the girls, don’t you, cutie?
:BayardIM: Why, I do have my eyes on this big, beautiful gal with-
:OpheliaIM: -opal colored scales. Oh hoho, why I love flattery, I meant any other girls. It is, after all, you job… so… do you have anyone special on your mind? And maybe… maybe you’ve already been working? You seem like a quick lad, after all… not to mention handsome. I’m sure the girls are crawling all over you!
:BayardIM: …err…
:OpheliaIM: But don’t forget the cookies! Take and one tell me what you think!
>>
No. 987876 ID: b1b4f3

>>987872
>any other girls
Yeah. Not gonna give any details out, but the captain was nice and WideCarriage was fun. Next you're gonna try your luck with the twins, who apparently have a challenge for you. After that... you were interested in one of the security guards, might see if she's on break.
If she actually wants some raunchy details... uh, are you even allowed to talk about that?

>have a cookie
The stickycake looks good, have some of that. Then some of the caramel cookies.
>>
No. 987881 ID: dbb907

Well, the captain did say to compliment her on her cooking, so don't be shy. She's even given you nicely manageable small portions! If you want to keep being flirty, hover your hand and wiggle your fingers for a moment like you're going to grab her boobs, then go for the treats. Give them the time they deserve for the tasting! One then the other. Give her a good word, then maybe you can say something salacious about milk to wash them down to make them even better, or something. Lean into the mommy kink if that's what she likes - you're the one who's been going on about dad stuff, so fair's fair. You're not in a position to discourage a lady's maternal instincts.

As for conversation... this could be a chance to pick up some information. Slip in a good word for Fiver by mentioning how he and you both noticed the Captain seemed stressed and needed some relaxation. Then you can talk about helping miss WideCarriage with her work, then her helping you with yours, and you can probably get some sympathy and insight from Ophelia by talking about how you'd have liked to see her face but decided you should prioritize her comfort (and 'interests') instead. Then, for future ladies you might have an interest in... you did notice that Amelia StrongPiston was in the library with her when you passed by earlier. She seemed nervous - perhaps in need of some extra care? You had a thought for the twins, too, but, they might need a little more time to be in need again after Zaton.
>>
No. 987885 ID: 36784c

>>987871
Amelia StrongPiston seemed to be kinda heartbroken there. If no one has knocked her up by the time we’re done, maybe we can go visit her later to do the deed?

>>987872
>But you may grab any of these delicious treats that you see before you.
She gave you permission, so you might as well “accidentally” grab her boob and say, “Oops, my hand slipped.” Then go for a slice of cake.

>girls?
Go ahead and tell her who you’ve already worked with. And tell her that you plan on working with Athena LeadShaper and Mili SoftSocket next.

……do you think Ophelia could help you tell the SoftSocket twins apart from each other?

>friends?
One of the other breeders named Fiver. The other breeder, Zaton, you’re starting to warm up to him, but he’s not quite a friend yet.
>>
No. 987892 ID: c09f5e

>any other girls
At the gym, There was an orange lizard who goes by "Lizzy" that looks like she knows how to build muscle. You are looking for a gym partner, and you do like to multitask...

>Whichever you like to nibble on first, young man.
Remember to save the milk for last. And be polite: ask for permission, and don't gulp.
>>
No. 987894 ID: 041c52

Don't mention other girls, be smut and said "It's difficult talking about other girls when there is such beutiful a WOMAN in front of me, then eat the cookie.
>>
No. 987902 ID: f8fa51

Anonymise any stories you tell. No kiss and telling!
>>
No. 987924 ID: a9af05

>>987872
You can tell her about who you've already been with, just don't give any details.

Give the cake a try, then go for some of the cookies.
>>
No. 987925 ID: f3f534

She's not a skinny chef, so that means that you can trust her. Give her treats a taste!
>>
No. 987961 ID: 2e15a9

Feed her a cookie or something all seductive like.
Better not kiss & tell, but you are getting along better with your coworkers than you thought you would.

You'd like to hear about the girl Zaton encountered for your own safety's sake, who runs the men's clothing store, and the twins. Also the librarian.
>>
No. 987962 ID: 2c5282
File 161326353553.png - (117.08KB , 700x550 , 58.png )
987962

>Amelia StrongPiston seemed to be kinda heartbroken there. If no one has knocked her up by the time we’re done, maybe we can go visit her later to do the deed?
She didn’t look so much heartbroken as… concerned? But you’ll definitely visit her later today to knock her up; she is on your list of soon to be mothers after all.
>Lean into the mommy kink if that's what she likes - you're the one who's been going on about dad stuff, so fair's fair. You're not in a position to discourage a lady's maternal instincts.
Well… you guess you’ve been going on about your own dad kink as well… though, you don’t make the gals call you daddy… mostly because they are all older then you, but still…

>Well, the captain did say to compliment her on her cooking, so don't be shy.
She did say she wanted a food critic earlier, so she’s definitely wants to know what you think about her snacks.
>She gave you permission, so you might as well “accidentally” grab her boob and say, “Oops, my hand slipped.”
Tempting…
>Remember to save the milk for last. And be polite: ask for permission, and don't gulp.
Right, you’re a gentleman who asks before he fondles a pair of breasts and not some rogue who are sneaky with their gropes.
>If she actually wants some raunchy details... uh, are you even allowed to talk about that?
While the other gals might not want you to talk about their raunchy details, there’s nothing actually stopping you from doing so… well, nothing but your shyness and desire to not piss them off.


>Friends?
:BayardIM: Um… I’ve bonded a bit with one of the other breeders, Fivers his name. A bit of a doofus, but still a nice guy.
:OpheliaIM: Fiver? Is that really his name?
:BayardIM: For Vat 5, where he woke up. His real name is actually Fival.
:OpheliaIM: Fival? Really? He’s the… green scaled one?
:BayardIM: Yeah, that’s right.
:OpheliaIM: How about the other breeders? There’s supposed to be five of you, correct?
:BayardIM: Actually, they’ve only brought out three of us so far. The last one, Zaton, the one with golden scales, is a bit of a jerk… at least until you get to know him.
:OpheliaIM: I see… mommy is glad to hear that you’re making friends, though. It can be so hard to find people to connect to after waking up like that, sweetie.
>No kiss and telling!
:OpheliaIM: Oh? But I might not kiss if you don’t tell~
>Be smug and say:
:BayardIM: It's difficult to talk about other girls when there is such beautiful woman in front of me.
:OpheliaIM: Oh hoho, why, you really are a flatterer, young man. Yet, I really want to know how the girls I picked out for you are doing. Now, if you’re a good boy, then mommy will reward you with a VERY special kiss~
:BayardIM: Well, when you put it that way…

>the captain was nice.
:OpheliaIM: The Captain? As is… Eliza? You managed to convince that boring tart to finally have some fun? The very same tart who think fine cuisine are the blandest of food rations? How?
:BayardIM: It wasn’t easy, but me and Fiver managed to convince her that it would be good for both morale and trust in the project.
:OpheliaIM: Oh hoho, why of course! She is after all a very logical gal… but with both of you at once? Scandalous~
>and WideCarriage was fun.
:OpheliaIM: WideCarriage? She is… hmm… oh, yes, she’s the one who was in that accident recently?
:BayardIM: Apparently so… I… um… never actually got the chance to see her face, sadly, but I believe I was told she had some kind of scar?
:OpheliaIM: It was quite bad… one of the reasons why she was transferred to this zone, so she should get some R&R… and maybe meet a cute, young boy that fancy her, Oh hoho.

>If you want to keep being flirty, hover your hand and wiggle your fingers for a moment like you're going to grab her boobs, then go for the treats.
As you reach for the treats on the tray, you let your hand wander just slightly too far while wiggling your fingers. As you hover right in front of her, she cocks an eyebrow at you as if daring you to try, but you keep teasing her and instead grab a piece of cake to her slight disappointment.
>The stickycake looks good, have some of that.
It’s… okay? It’s very… robust… a bit much so. Sure, the chocolate is good and creamy… and the cream on top fits perfectly, but it’s still way too much chocolate in this thing. It’s like eating a concentrated block of the stuff instead of a piece of cake… not to mention there’s way too little cream.

>And tell her that you plan on working with Athena LeadShaper.
:OpheliaIM: Athena? The cyborg?
:BayardIM: That would be her, yes.
:OpheliaIM: Oh, that’s good to know. She was so worried none of you boys would pay her any mind, what with her being more metal than scale by this point. Oh, I told her not to worry, I did. After all, young men like you just loves a hero like her, no? I said, young lady, just tell them about how you saved all those people back there and how you got those scars, they’ll be all over you, Oh hoho.
>You're gonna try your luck with the twins, who apparently have a challenge for you.
:OpheliaIM: The twins? Oh, you mean the soft sprockets! Why, yes, they do love playing their tricks and befuddle people with their puzzles. It all started when people shouldn’t tell them apart, you know, Oh ohoh. But don’t worry, I’m certain a clever young man like yourself will have no problem with their riddles. Do just remember, you don’t need to be right, you just need to show them that you’re clever and they’ll like you.
:BayardIM: Can you help me tell them apart?
:OpheliaIM: Oh hoho, why, that is the hard part, isn’t it? They are even more identical than you probably believe, but… there is one thing… I do believe one of them is left handed? Can’t for the life of me remember whom, though.

>you did notice that Amelia StrongPiston was in the library with her when you passed by earlier. She seemed nervous - perhaps in need of some extra care?
:OpheliaIM: Ah, Amelia. She quite the quiet girl, that one. Barely spoke a word when she applied for her transfer to this section, so I don’t know too much about her. And I’ve never seen her not being nervous over something, with the exception when she’s working with her books. Thought bringing her here would make her come out of her shell, but we’ll see. You’ll need to be careful with that one, sweetie.
>At the gym, there was an orange lizard who goes by "Lizzy" that looks like she knows how to build muscle. You are looking for a gym partner, and you do like to multitask...
:OpheliaIM: Why, you mean little Lizzy? Why, yes, I know her. She was quite eager to be transferred her with her girlfriend, considering she applied for transfer like twelve times before we even had time to look at the first request.
:BayardIM: Oh? She’s an eager mother to be then?
:OpheliaIM: Eager, yet picky. She kept going on about how she wants some really strong children, so if you want to be with her you’ll need to impress her with you physical might… which I’m sure will pose no problem for a cutie like yourself, young man.

>Then some of the caramel cookies.
You pick up one of the cookies and bite down on it, making it shoot crumbs everywhere. It’s quite good as well… if a little dry. In fact, you’re pretty sure these things have been in the oven for slightly too long, making them a lot drier than they should be, but other than that, tasty. As you’re nibbling on your cookie, Ophelia takes the moment to sneak up behind you and hug you slightly from behind, pressing the back of your head in between her large boobs.
>Say something salacious about milk to wash them down to make them even better, or something.
:BayardIM: You know… some fresh milk would be perfect to wash these down with…
:OpheliaIM: Oh?
:BayardIM: Especially some directly from the “bottle”~
:OpheliaIM: Why, I do not rightly know if I have any milk… but… ah… you haven’t told me what you think of my snacks yet.
:BayardIM: Oh…
:OpheliaIM: So, Bayard Resh… what do you think? Care to let mommy know?

…why are you suddenly filled with this sense of dread, as if your next few words might be what decides your fate?
>>
No. 987963 ID: b1b4f3

>she wants some really strong children
Hmm, didn't Zaton have more muscles than you? Maybe he should take her on.

>how's her cooking
Be honest, but tactful. She said she was looking for a food critic.
First tell her it's good overall. Then go into specifics, if she wants.
The cake's good-- the chocolate is creamy and the cream on top pairs perfectly with it. However, it could stand to be a bit lighter, less heavy on the chocolate.
The cookies are a little dry, but otherwise quite good. Slightly too long in the oven, you think.

Does she want you to taste test the cinnamon buns too?
>>
No. 987973 ID: 041c52

Mmm, they are very tasty, the cake would be perfect if had a little more cream (maybe you can use that to flirt a little) the cookies are pretty delicious too if a little dry. Thank her for the treats.
>>
No. 987991 ID: dbb907

"Ha ha, well, I'm not actually just flirting for once! These are good, and I think they'd be great with some more dairy. The cake is amazing, I don't know what the Captain could have been thinking if she had these. It's very rich, that's all, and a touch more cream would help me keep eating. Sort of the same with the the cookies, my tongue wants more and my throat could just do with a glass of milk to help it keep up. If I was willing to totally give up on the innuendo I'd say tea and coffee and so on would fit too. But I'm not."
>>
No. 987996 ID: 36784c

>>987962
Have another bite of each of her treats to make sure that what you’re tasting is accurate. You’ll want to make sure you’ve had a decent sampling before giving a verdict.

Once you’re sure of what you’re tasting, let her know that it’s good, but it’s not perfect. Then tell her how she could improve the next time she makes these specific treats.

>>987963
Pretty much this.
>>
No. 988037 ID: 2e15a9

It's pretty good, with some more cream the cake would be perfect and I wasn't kidding about wanting the milk, but they're still really tasty.

...The question I want to know is, how do I know any of that? It's the best I can remember having.
>>
No. 988068 ID: c09f5e

Look: You know what it is. She knows what it is. And I know if you scan her for her augments, she either already has it or you're going to suggest it.

You can tell her that the recipe is almost at perfection. It's just missing a special ingredient, a personal touch, that can only come from her. You might be able to teach her the value of making her ingredients more organic.
>>
No. 988075 ID: 2c5282
File 161334277511.png - (121.50KB , 700x550 , 59.png )
988075

>Hmm, didn't Zaton have more muscles than you? Maybe he should take Lizzy on.
Over your dead body! …and with that you mean you won’t just roll over and let him win. You should at least give impressing her a try before letting Zaton do it, because you want to see that six-pack of hers turn into a nice round tummy filled with your egg, damn it!
>Look: You know what it is.
You do?
>She knows what it is.
She does?
>And I know if you scan her for her augments, she either already has it or you're going to suggest it.
…augmentations? What augmentations?
>You might be able to teach her the value of making her ingredients more organic.
…oh… OH! You mean… she’s… wait, how do you… are you sure? You don’t think she can… actually… you know… make milk? Can she?


>Have another bite of each of her treats to make sure that what you taste is accurate.
:BayardIM: May I sample it one more time before giving my verdict?
:OpheliaIM: Oh, of course dear.
Taking another piece of cake and a cookie, you nibble on them slowly to buy yourself so more time before you need to tell her what you think.
:BayardIM: Anyway… how do you know all the ladies around here?
:OpheliaIM: As I said before, young man, I was the chief administrator for the project. Everyone that was to be transferred to this sector needed to go through me and the others who were handling the project, including the Captain of security, Eliza. So if you want to know more about anyone, just ask, sweetie. I’m here to help, after all… oh, and I’m kind of a gossip as well, Oh hoho!
>who runs the men's clothing store?
:OpheliaIM: Why, that would be Tanya. I do believe she’s has a thing for men wearing… specific clothing… which is why she wanted to run the shop in the first place. That way she would have a say in what it displayed.
:BayardIM: That would explain the clothes I found there…
:OpheliaIM: She also got some… ah… some serious honkers. I mean, I real set of bandokers.
:BayardIM: And that would explain why Fiver was there…
>You'd like to hear about the girl Zaton encountered for your own safety's sake.
:OpheliaIM: …large, muscular and… green? Name started on L? My apologies, sweetie, but you’re going to be more specific than that.
:BayardIM: She likes to dominate men?
:OpheliaIM: Sadly, the forms they needed to sign to apply for transfer didn’t include a question if they were doms or subs, Oh hoho.


:OpheliaIM: Now stop dragging your tail and tell me what you think about my cooking.

>Be honest, but tactful. She said she was looking for a food critic.
:BayardIM: Overall… they are pretty tasty. I like both of them.
You hear her make a small sound of disappointment…
:BayardIM: The cake was good, the chocolate is creamy and the cream on top pairs perfectly with it. However…
She perks up instantly, and starts listening to you with bathed breath.
:BayardIM: It could stand to be a bit lighter, less heavy on the chocolate. As for the cookies… well, they were rather dry, but otherwise good. Slightly to long in the oven, maybe? Oh, and I really would go for something to drink as well…
Sighing deeply, she pulls up a chair next to you and sits down on it with a heavy thud, her whole body almost following suit as she slumps over slightly.
:BayardIM: Did… d-did I say anything wrong?
:OpheliaIM: No, no, it’s… fine… it’s just… I’m just so used to people just saying they are good and then dismissing them, that’s all…
:BayardIM: …well… I thought they were good as well, though not flawless… Thank you. For the treats I mean.
:OpheliaIM: … … …you’re welcome…
:BayardIM: Oh, and… err… hah… I’m actually not flirting for once but… they really would go well with some milk and more cream… or… um… if I was willing to totally give up on the innuendo, I’d say tea and coffee and so on would fit too, but I’m not.
:OpheliaIM: …I usually serve tea whit them, yes… especially when the Captain comes over…
:BayardIM: Though… the question that I want to know is, how do I know any of that? These are the best cookies I can remember having… um… these are the only cookies I can remember having. Heck, I can’t even remember having tea, yet… I know what it tastes like?
:OpheliaIM: That’s just the pre-programmed memory talking, don’t think about too much, trust me, I know from experience. Speaking of bad experiences… I really should go and take care of those buns…
:BayardIM: …do you want me to taste test the cinnamon buns too?
:OpheliaIM: No, not anymore. They got burned and are completely destroyed. I was just saving them to mess with you in case you were another one of those who just say they like everything I make just to not hurt my feelings. Bah…
:BayardIM: …you okay?
:OpheliaIM: I’m fine… it’s just… I work my tail of day and night and almost work myself into and early grave and what do I got to show for it? The whole reason they can all be out there and be happy is because I spent all those hours doing the hard work for them, and they can’t even muster up the time to say thank you?
:BayardIM: Err…
:OpheliaIM: My apologies, I’m… I’m just venting a bit, young man… I’m… I’m just tired, that’s all…
From the goddesses knows where she pulls up a small packet labeled “smoke sticks” and open it in one fluid motion. Clearly, it’s a well-trained movement.
:OpheliaIM: You won’t mind if I puff a smoke stick, will you? Mommy really needs to suck on something sweet right now…
>>
No. 988078 ID: b1b4f3

Give her a hug.
>>
No. 988083 ID: 041c52

>>988075
"Not at all". Mmm, that's just not fair to you, you should stop working yourself to dead, tell them you need someone to help you. Would a massage help you relax after the cigarette?
>>
No. 988091 ID: c09f5e

>You don’t think she can… actually… you know… make milk? Can she?
As egg layers, you wouldn't think lactation would be common among your kind. But she could've won the genetic lottery on that. Or "lost", that mutation could be a source of shame that's holding her creativity back.

Perhaps it triggers if she were more ...simulated.

>>988083
>message
This here. Start we she needs it first, before you start getting curious.
>>
No. 988104 ID: 36784c

>>988075
Those treats are pretty good, even if they’re not perfect. You could probably eat another one of each.

>I spent all those hours doing the hard work for them, and they can’t even muster up the time to say thank you?
Tell her thank you. Because of her hard work as head administrator, you’re able to be up and around instead of being that pod you were in.

>venting
Give her a hug.

>You won’t mind if I puff a smoke stick, will you? Mommy really needs to suck on something sweet right now…
It would be very easy for you to suggest her to suck on your dick. However, under these circumstances, now is not the time to say things like that! So don’t say anything like that!
>>
No. 988113 ID: 151023

Well, you weren't in much position to say thanks before now, but it sounds like you owe her some. You should show your gratitude as well as speak it, though.
>>
No. 988171 ID: a9af05

>>988075
Take a few more bites while she's smoking. Apply hugs.

This might be a time where you have to improve her morale without putting an egg in her. And that's ok. You can always come back later, just make sure you help improve her mood before you leave.
>>
No. 988173 ID: 704048

>pre-programmed memory talking
Got it!

This momma is in some serious need of loving, but the emotional one. She is a very hardworking woman and it shows, and you are seriously greatfull for her treats. But she needs to relax and take things easy. I have the feeling that she is trying to do many things at once. She'll just end up tirerd and stressed.

Ask her what could you do to help her relax and rest. Maybe some massages?
>>
No. 988175 ID: 86aaf2

Are these pre-programmed memories based off of particular people's memories? Are those folk still alive and around? I'd like to thank them for their contribution if I could! They kind of raised me to be what I am, a little, if you think about it, you know? Actually, I'd like to go thank everyone who had a part in making me, me.
>>
No. 988178 ID: 9aaeef

For what I understand she makes the treats “imperfect” on purpose to see the hear the people say they are delicious anyway? Right now she is showing you sincerity, thank her for her good work.
>>
No. 988179 ID: ce39da

"Well, now that I know about you, thank you for making me, from the bottom of my heart." Hug her. "And... thanks also for confirming that I was made. It's actually a huge load off my back to know there's no past life I've been made to forget."
>>
No. 988200 ID: 5378af

I just looked back, and Mili SoftSocket is the left handed one I think, as they did the peace sign with their left hand.
>>
No. 988204 ID: a9af05

>>988200
Really? I thought that was Mala, the one that's not fertile.
>>
No. 988258 ID: 2c5282
File 161349221078.png - (118.74KB , 700x550 , 60.png )
988258

>As egg layers, you wouldn't think lactation would be common among your kind.
As a species with huge jugs, lactation is a thing, you know. The problem is that you usually don’t start producing milk until after you’ve laid an egg… so… yeah, her jugs are currently empty.
>Perhaps it triggers if she were more ...simulated.
…eh… you sure are going to try and simulate those things, but it probably won’t do anything?
>For what I understand she makes the treats “imperfect” on purpose to see if the people say they are delicious anyway?
You’re not so sure about that. After all, you’re pretty sure her burning those buns was a mistake and nothing else. Not to mention that she was complaining that the cheese cake recipe contained ingredients that was impossible to get here as well, so it’s possible she’s actually trying different substitutes to see what works?
>Those treats are pretty good, even if they’re not perfect. You could probably eat another one of each.
You can grab a cookie or two more, sure, but you’re not taking another bite out of that cake. It’s just… huff… too much.
>This momma is in some serious need of loving, but the emotional one.
This momma is in need of all kinds of loves… and you’ll try to give her as many kinds as you can.
>It would be very easy for you to suggest her to suck on your dick. However, under these circumstances, now is not the time to say things like that! So don’t say anything like that!
Hey, just because you want to repay her delicious treats with one of your own, doesn’t mean you’ll just blurt it out! But you’re probably right. Let’s play it cool for now.
>This might be a time where you have to improve her morale without putting an egg in her. And that's ok. You can always come back later, just make sure you help improve her mood before you leave.
She’s been flirting with you non-stop since you met her. It’s clear how she wants this “date” to end. But yes, you need to improve her mood in more ways than one.


>"Not at all"
:OpheliaIM: Thank you.
With a flick of their wrist they light the smoke stick on the side of the box, before lifting it to their mouth and taking a long, outdrawn drag…
:OpheliaIM: Ah… I… I needed that…
>Give her a hug.
As she’s sitting down you’re forced to go around her and hug her from the back, but hug her you do. Putting your arms around her massive form, you try your best to embrace her completely… and she answers you with a slight purr of satisfaction.
:OpheliaIM: Huff… and I think I needed that as well, sweetie.

>Well, you weren't in much position to say thanks before now, but it sounds like you owe her some.
:OpheliaIM: Oh? Really, young man?
:BayardIM: Well, if it wasn’t for your hard work as head administrator, I would still be stuck in that pod or vat or whatever it was.
:OpheliaIM: Why, yes, it’s possible that you might never been in the vat in the first place if it wasn’t for my hard work… though it more likely someone else would have stepped up and done the hard work anyway. In the end, someone would have to do it, there really wasn’t any other way.
:BayardIM: And... thanks also for confirming that I was made. It's actually a huge load off my back to know there's no past life I've been made to forget.
:OpheliaIM: …which is something I really shouldn’t have told you…
:BayardIM: Why? Is it some kind of secret?
:OpheliaIM: No, but most people don’t take well to being told that they were grown in a vat. It’s not good for morale… but you do seem to take it in stride. Either way, if you ever feel depressed or… low on morale, so to speak, do report it immediately, Bayard.
:BayardIM: Heh, if I ever felt my morale was low, I would simply find a lady as wonderful as you to help me raise it again.
:OpheliaIM: Oh hoho! Why, I see that you already have a way to work through this then.
>>
No. 988259 ID: 2c5282
File 161349223219.png - (123.33KB , 700x550 , 61.png )
988259

>Would a massage help you relax after the cigarette?
:OpheliaIM: It’s not a cigarette. It’s a smoke stick.
:BayardIM: There’s a difference?
:OpheliaIM: One is filled with super addictive toxins while the other is not. Do you really think we have the resources to waste on growing self-destructive toxins?
:BayardIM: I guess not?
:OpheliaIM: And yes. The answer is yes. About the massage I mean.
You start to knead her shoulders under your hands, making the stress from them drain away as she purrs in delight once again.
:OpheliaIM: *purr* This is nice…
:BayardIM: It really is…
:OpheliaIM:
:BayardIM:
:OpheliaIM:
:BayardIM:
:OpheliaIM:
:BayardIM:
:OpheliaIM: You’re too quiet, you know.
:BayardIM: Quiet can be nice.
:OpheliaIM: Personally, I don’t like it, sweetie. So… if you wouldn’t mind… talk about yourself, you know… hobbies… or ask me something… like about the gals… or about the station or… anything really. I just can’t stand the silence.
:BayardIM: Err… sure… um…

>Are these pre-programmed memories based off of particular people's memories? Are those folk still alive and around? I'd like to thank them for their contribution if I could!
:OpheliaIM: Oh hoho! Why, those memories are completely fabricated, and those who fabricated them are long gone by now, not counting some touchups by the science team.
:BayardIM: Oh…
:OpheliaIM: Indeed.
:BayardIM: …you know, it’s not fair to you to work like you’ve been doing. Can’t you tell them you need someone to help you?
:OpheliaIM: Oh, and you think we have the people to spare? But it’s too late now. I’m already burned out, remember?
:BayardIM: Oh… right…
:OpheliaIM:
:BayardIM:
:OpheliaIM:
:BayardIM:
:OpheliaIM: And you’re quiet again.
:BayardIM: S-sorry, just thinking about what to say next…
:OpheliaIM: Why, I for one would be asking if you want to take this to the bedroom, personally.
:BayardIM: Oh?
:OpheliaIM: Because it would be a lot easier for you to massage my back if I was lying down, no?
:BayardIM: Oh.
:OpheliaIM: And I do believe I have a bottle of scale polish around here somewhere…
>>
No. 988260 ID: 9aaeef

>>988259
Yeah, maybe she will get naked for a full body massage. Follow her to her room.
>>
No. 988264 ID: c09f5e

>And I do believe I have a bottle of scale polish around here somewhere…
Get some music going too. Relaxing music, not porno. At first, anyway.

Maybe no more questions until your work (in both cases) is done here. This is her time now, you're going make sure of that.
>>
No. 988265 ID: ce39da

"It will be my pleasure, ma'am. Do you mind getting the room ready while I find the oil? Maybe light some candles?"

Take off your shirt and ball-bra while you get the oil, but keep the pants on (at least when you begin) to nail the "sexy masseuse" look.

Call out to ask her what the bottle looks like if you're not sure.
>>
No. 988267 ID: a9af05

>>988259
Why do you sound disappointed? If she wants that scale polish on her back, she's going to have to take that dress off. And if you're lucky, she'll roll over and let you massage her front as well.

If you're really lucky, this will lead to you putting some buns in her oven!
>>
No. 988282 ID: b1b4f3

>>988259
>fake memories
Well. uh. File that away to think about later.
>talk about yourself
Do you remember having hobbies etc? Something to talk about?
>>
No. 988287 ID: 2e15a9

Make sure you're not wearing the 'brah' in the event things get heated. Think of some topics you could talk about- maybe growing plants so you can grow whatever super addictive toxins you want, and it'll be on your own time so nobody can complain. Probably coffee beans. Are pets available on the station? What do people do for fun around here?
If she's still insistent you talk about yourself, insist you were figuratively only born yesterday and to cut you some slack. The only thing you've done today is your job, so if giving her those saucy details is what she wants, give it a shot. It might get you the atmosphere you need- just pay careful attention in case it isn't.
>>
No. 988292 ID: 151023

Well, you guys won't be able to do your main job ALL the time, now will you? Perhaps one of you will have a taste for administration. You all probably will need to take up some sort of more usual work, if they don't have enough people for everything as it is - they've got you fellows adding your load on the station's resources, now, and the kids you have won't be able to help for a while. Anyway, go ahead with her suggestion. Try think of another topic to keep her entertained, as you do. Hm. How about you get her opinion on the dad bod vs. pretty serving boy question? Does she prefer a big soft muscular man, or a smaller, cuter fella? What style of erotic ideal does she think you're best suited to fit into? What does she feel the most common fantasy for the ladies around here is?
>>
No. 988321 ID: a9af05

>>988258
She has a point. Don't tell the other breeders what you've learned, since they might not handle it as well as you.
>>
No. 988543 ID: 2c5282
File 161378173406.png - (95.14KB , 700x550 , 62.png )
988543

>Maybe no more questions until your work (in both cases) is done here. This is her time now; you're going make sure of that.
She just requested that you to keep talking and asking questions. She loves to talk, apparently.
>Why do you sound disappointed? If she wants that scale polish on her back, she's going to have to take that dress off.
Did you sound disappointed? You were just trying to not sound too eager, not disappointed.
>And if you're lucky, she'll roll over and let you massage her front as well.
Lucky? With your magic hands, she’ll roll over in no time!
>If you're really lucky, this will lead to you putting some buns in her oven!
Luck has nothing to do with it. She’ll be asking for buns before you know it, because no lady can resist your winning personality and gorgeous body. That’s just fact.

>She has a point. Don't tell the other breeders what you've learned, since they might not handle it as well as you.
You did try to talk with Zaton about it earlier, though he didn’t even want to believe your theory. Either way, yeah, let’s not tell them outright unless they are actively trying to figure things out as well.
>Fake memories? Well. uh. File that away to think about later.
It is something to think about while you lie sleepless tonight in your bed…
>Make sure you're not wearing the 'brah' in the event things get heated.
Sadly, you’ve already chosen the bra path and cannot diverge from it. Which is to say, you can’t really get that stupid thing off you in a quick and discreet manner… hmm, maybe you can find an excuse to leave the room?
>Take off your shirt, but keep the pants on (at least when you begin) to nail the "sexy masseuse" look.
Your sweater on the other hand… it’s coming off as soon as she’s ready for your magical hands.


>Follow her to her room.
:BayardIM: It will be my pleasure, ma'am. Do you mind getting the room ready while I find the oil? Maybe light some candles?
:OpheliaIM: Why, I do believe I’ve left the oil in my bedroom? But was that an attempt to have an excuse to go through my things, young man?
:BayardIM: Of course not.
:OpheliaIM: Because even an old lady like me have secrets that she doesn’t want boys like you to find, Oh hoho! No, I rather keep you in my sight, so you don’t try anything naughty~
:BayardIM: You’re 35, that’s not old at all.
:OpheliaIM: Oh, but I do feel older than that… but I digress. If you wish, you may take a few of my scented candles and place them as you see fit. They should be in that cupboard over there, in the corner of the room.
:BayardIM: Um… sure.
>Get some music going too. Relaxing music, not porno. At first, anyway.
:OpheliaIM: Music? Of course! HOPE, play some soothing ambiance for us.
:HOPEIM: Playing playlist “Soothing ambiance”.
:OpheliaIM: There we go…
>>
No. 988544 ID: 2c5282
File 161378174626.png - (33.83KB , 700x550 , 63.png )
988544

Squirting some scale polish on her bare back, you start to softly massage it into her scales to make them sheen like actual opals.

>Do you remember having hobbies etc? Something to talk about?
:BayardIM: I… haven’t really done anything but work today so…
:OpheliaIM: Then, what do you want to do?
:BayardIM: I’m… not sure?
:OpheliaIM: Your memories should contain pretty much all hobbies available here… just… try and get a gut feeling of what you might like.
:BayardIM: …I do have this feeling that… that I would like growing plants? Planting seeds, taking care of them, watching them grow…
:OpheliaIM: Oh? A gardener, are you?
:BayardIM: …and then I can grow my own super addictive toxins if I so wanted.
:OpheliaIM: …and you’re supposed to get the seed for those plants… where, exactly?
:BayardIM: Well… I’m sure I can find some coffee beans somewhere…
:OpheliaIM: Or you can just buy a cup cheaply at the food court, sweetie.
:BayardIM: Oh right, you can buy… coffee… wait, shit.
:OpheliaIM: Huh? Something wrong?
:BayardIM: No, I… I just remember that I completely forgot about that coffee I bought for me and Clara earlier… I never got the chance to drink it…
:OpheliaIM: Got to caught up with work, young man?
:BayardIM: Hehe… heh… err… y-yeah…
>What do people do for fun around here?
:OpheliaIM: Why, there is a lot of things to do here, young man...
:BayardIM: Like…?
:OpheliaIM: For example, if you wish to relax for a bit, there’s a lot of nice options in the H&H section. Everything from a swimming pool and a spa to an artificial beach if you simply wish to bury yourself in the sand and feel the sun on your back. Not to mention, a massage parlor… wish, sweetie, you would be perfect for.
:BayardIM: Really?
:OpheliaIM: The Rec section is the main place, though, as it have most things you may wish for when it comes to entertainment. A movie theater, an actual theater for amateur performances, an arcade, two bars and a dance club. Of course, if you want a more relaxing experience you can always take a walk in the park or exercise a bit on the Pollus Sphera court if you’re up for a game. And of course, there’s the library if you simply wish to read.
:BayardIM: Hmm…
:OpheliaIM: And if you want to do some shopping, there’s commercial.
:BayardIM: Of course…
>Are pets available on the station?
:OpheliaIM: While they do exist, they are hard to come by. They take up a lot of unnecessary resources, you see.

>How about you get her opinion on the dad bod vs. pretty serving boy question? Does she prefer a big soft muscular man, or a smaller, cuter fella?
:OpheliaIM: Why, young man, I prefer you just the way you are. Small, adorable and sweet.
:BayardIM: So you prefer a pretty serving boy?
:OpheliaIM: I prefer a cute, sweet young man that I can spoil and take care off. Like yourself.
:BayardIM: Heh, well… I’m easy to spoil.
:OpheliaIM: And so adorable when you are.
>What does she feel the most common fantasy for the ladies around here is?
:OpheliaIM: A lot of the gals around here are rather dominant… and want a partner they can bully and control.
:BayardIM: Oh…
:OpheliaIM: But there are nearly just as many who want a strong man, one that can dominate them.
:BayardIM: Oh?
:OpheliaIM: So it’s hard to say… you can’t really be everyone’s fantasy, now can you?
:BayardIM: But I can try to be the dream for as many of them as I can.
>What style of erotic ideal does she think you're best suited to fit into?
:OpheliaIM: Hmm… isn’t that for you to decide? Be yourself, Bayard, that’s who you’re best suited for.
:BayardIM: …and who am I?
:OpheliaIM: That’s for you to figure out. Mmm… now, go a bit lower…

>Well, you guys won't be able to do your main job ALL the time, now will you? Perhaps one of you will have a taste for administration.
:OpheliaIM: Oh hoho, if only it was so simple that one or two extra hands would solve all our problems.
:BayardIM: Well, we can always help a little.
:OpheliaIM: You can always help a lot by doing your current job, sweetie… that way we’ll have more than one or two extra hands soon enough.
>They've got you fellows adding your load on the station's resources, now, and the kids you have won't be able to help for a while.
:OpheliaIM: Why, I am not so sure about that. They’ve asked us to donate at least half the eggs made to the vats, to be quickly grown, and I know for a fact that little Eliza will do so.
:BayardIM: The vats? Wait, you mean the same vats we came from?
:OpheliaIM: The very same. We simply don’t have the resources or time to take care of all those children, can we?
:BayardIM: I… err… guess not?
:OpheliaIM: But for my part I’m going to make sure the fruit from my loins will grow up the slow path. I’ve even started preparing a room for them right here.
:BayardIM: So that’s what that last room was…
:OpheliaIM: Ruby, I think? Or maybe emerald? Esmeralda? Maybe?
:BayardIM: Ruby? What are you talking about?
:OpheliaIM: Names, young man. You wouldn’t happen to know what your scale color is under those pearly white ones you have, would you sweetie?
:BayardIM: I have no idea, honestly.
:OpheliaIM: No need to fret, I don’t know my original scale color either… of course, I haven’t even thought about what I’ll call them if they are a boy… do you have any suggestions?
:BayardIM: Err… for names?
:OpheliaIM: Indeed, names for our children. You’re going to be their father after all… at least for the first one. Why, I can’t promise that one of the other breeders might just sweep me off my feet like you did, young man, Oh hoho!
:BayardIM: Um…
>>
No. 988546 ID: 151023

You have a different scale color under the white? If the white is from some sort of artificial tinkering then you had nothing to do with it. Is white not a natural color? Thought you were just albino. Surprising. I suppose it is a little odd that you're white down to the very tips, at least one of which one would assume doesn't literally have scales all over it. We saw that the ladies get flesh tones on their intimates, but you're 100% white. Some sort of conspiracy is afoot! Not just it being faster to draw.

Anyway, names for scalie boys... well, mother Opal seems to favor gemstone names so far. Not many of those that fit for male names, but... Topaz? Zircon? Those fit pretty well with names we've seen so far. Alexander or Morgan, removing the -ite from the ends?
>>
No. 988550 ID: e85a08

Go even lower. Make her tail shine.
>>
No. 988555 ID: 8386cd

>hy, I can’t promise that one of the other breeders might just sweep me off my feet like you did, young man, Oh hoho!
Fiver might... He quite resorsful.

>Names:
Esmeralda is a beewtifull name. Ophal, Susana, Samatha.

For boys... Well you can go with Ezequiel, Haggis, Ivan. Those sound good.
Will it have my surname?
>>
No. 988575 ID: c09f5e

>Be yourself, Bayard, that’s who you’re best suited for.
You can admit you also have a dream of raising an old-fashioned family. The "dad" thing is more than just a bod. Maybe on some level, your commitment to please stems from wanting to evoke or be called "dad".

"Daddy" is a little much, though.

>I’ve even started preparing a room for them right here.
Maybe you can room up together, even get some of your own kids here. Yes that is coming on pretty fast, but more traditional folks would ask less questions from that than a woman raising a kid on her own.

>Indeed, names for our children. You’re going to be their father after all…
Man, you should be kicking yourself for not coming up with names for the past eggs you made. You should do that from now on, if your future partners permit.

>what I’ll call them if they are a boy… do you have any suggestions?
Diamond? Desmond? Karat?
>>
No. 988709 ID: 36784c

>>988544
>hobbies?
You can try cooking. You seemed to know what you were talking about when describing those treats you were tasting.

>boy names?
How about Kevros?
>>
No. 988713 ID: f9464a

>>988709
Support
>>
No. 988766 ID: ce39da

> Boy names.
Cesare comes to mind. Or perhaps Mycroft? Ooh, Kosroh.

Meanwhile...
"Let me know if it starts to hurt where I knead." Start getting serious with the massage. Find an opportunity to drop your pants (and your bra) where she isn't looking, but don't go straight to sex. Keep up the massage pretense while she enjoys your pants' sudden disappearance (and your sack's subtle swelling). You up the ante yourself, then let her set the pace for the rest.
>>
No. 989029 ID: 2c5282
File 161417015264.png - (110.94KB , 700x550 , 64.png )
989029

>You have a different scale color under the white? Is white not a natural color? Thought you were just albino.
What she meant is the color your scales are supposed to have if it weren’t for your albinism. After all, that’s the color your children will most likely inherit, and not your albino one. Well, they might inherit that too, but the chances are very low. Ophelia has something similar as well, as the color of her scales is blue thanks to a kind of benign disease and her children will most likely inherit the color she was supposed to have if it wasn’t for it making them an odd color.
>We saw that the ladies get flesh tones on their intimates, but you're 100% white. Some sort of conspiracy is afoot!
Or it’s because your snake is covered in small, soft scales while everyone’s insides aren’t? Or it might just be because it’s easier to draw, who knows!?

>Sweep her off her feet? Fiver might... He’s quite resourceful.
And he’s even cuter, sweeter and easily spoiled than you are! You’re just lucky you got to her first, as he would easily have wooed her without even trying.
>Man, you should be kicking yourself for not coming up with names for the past eggs you made. You should do that from now on, if your future partners permit.
Why the hurry? It’s not like you need to name them as soon as you plant them inside their mommies’ bellies. Besides, so far you’ve only made two eggs, one in someone that you’re bound to meet a lot, giving you plenty of times to suggest a name, and the other inside someone who wanted you to be anonymous, thus making it odd to name that egg in particular. Of course, you might try and remember coming up with names with the next child you sire.

>You can try cooking. You seemed to know what you were talking about when describing those treats you were tasting.
…you know, maybe you would like cooking as well… you can even grow your own spice… huh… it… it actually sounds really exciting now that you think about it. But you digress; those kinds of thoughts about hobbies can wait until after you’re done working!


As the two of you continue talking, you start to get serious with the massage, slowly increasing in strength as you work over her back, though you stop immediately when you hear her grunt slightly when you press down on one of her shoulder blades.
:BayardIM: Are you alright? Let me know if it starts to hurt where I knead.
:OpheliaIM: Oh, no need to worry about me, young man, I’ll be fine.

>You can admit you also have a dream of raising an old-fashioned family. The "dad" thing is more than just a bod. Maybe on some level, your commitment to please stems from wanting to evoke or be called "dad".
:OpheliaIM: It is good to hear that some of the children might get a proper father figure in their life, sweetie… and I can’t see why you wouldn’t be able to raise a family of your own. Sure, your work might be rather… unconventional, but you won’t work as a breeder your whole life, will you, young man?
:BayardIM: I guess you’re right… as soon as I’ve repopulated our species… well… I’ll have plenty of time to become whatever I want then, right?
:OpheliaIM: Besides, I’m sure there are plenty of gals out there who want to call you daddy!
:BayardIM: …daddy is a bit much, actually.
:OpheliaIM: Oh hoho! I for one like being called mommy by cute boys like yourself, sweetie.

>Go even lower. Make her tail shine.
Sadly, she’s still wearing her underwear, wish means you can’t grab two handfuls of that ass, but you can fondle that cute little tail of hers for a bit…
:OpheliaIM: Oh! Going a bit low there, aren’t we?
:BayardIM: Well… I was done with your back so I thought…?
:OpheliaIM: Why, if you’re done with my back… then it’s time for my front, hmm?
:BayardIM: I… guess?

She heaves her heavy body around, spilling some of the sand from the sand bed unto the floor as she changes position. Laying on her back, she proudly show off both her ample chest and rounded tummy for your to rub.
:OpheliaIM: Go on, young one, continue your massage.
Squirting a bit of scale polish on her stomach, you begin your task by polishing the scales on it until they shine like real opals, all the while getting excited by imagining just how big her belly will become after you put an egg in it.

>Maybe you can room up together, even get some of your own kids here.
:OpheliaIM: Why, Bayard, how forward of you.
:BayardIM: I mean… it’s kind of traditional for the dad to take care of the children.
:OpheliaIM: Bayard, sweet thing, while I would love nothing more than for you to come here and spend time with your future children, as they will need a proper father after all, I don’t really want any other children than my own living with me…
:BayardIM: Of course…
:OpheliaIM: And… why, I barely know you as well. It’s way too early to talk about moving in together… or starting up any kind of relationship.
:BayardIM: …but it’s not too early for me to put a bun in your oven?
:OpheliaIM: That’s because of extreme circumstances, you know that, sweetie. Now, you’ve dodged the question for far too long, young man. I asked you if you had any suggestion for names for our children that we’re about to make.

>Find an opportunity to drop your pants (and your bra) where she isn't looking, but don't go straight to sex. Keep up the massage pretense while she enjoys your pants' sudden disappearance (and your sack's subtle swelling). You up the ante yourself, then let her set the pace for the rest.
It will be hard to get them both off without her noticing, especially now that she’s on her back, but you’ll try. As you continue upwards with your massage, you take the chance and unbutton your pants with a quick motion before returning your attention to her beautiful body. As you use both hands to squeeze and caress one of her breasts, you wiggle your hips in attempt to make your pants fall to the floor. Though, the raging boner you’re currently sporting from playing around with her magnificent orbs do make it a bit harder to do so.

>Will it have my surname?
:OpheliaIM: Sweetie, you will have far more children than any of us gals, will you not? Wouldn’t be fair if they were all named after you, now would it. No, it would be odd if a fifth of our population would be called Resh…
:BayardIM: Fair enough.
>Esmeralda is a beautiful name.
:OpheliaIM: It is, isn’t it… if her scales are green, like emeralds, she’ll be Esmeralda…
:BayardIM: …and if they are not?
:OpheliaIM: Hmm… Ruby if she’s red… and… hmm...
:BayardIM: …Susan maybe? Samantha?
:OpheliaIM: No, no, I rather want a… Was that your pants hitting the floor I just heard?
:BayardIM: Err… no?
>>
No. 989030 ID: 2c5282
File 161417016284.png - (52.38KB , 700x550 , 65.png )
989030

Turning over so she can get a good look at you, you watch as a coy smile crosses her lips as she catches you with your pants down.
:OpheliaIM: Why, you naughty boy, getting excited are we?
:BayardIM: How can’t I be with someone as beautiful as you before me?
:OpheliaIM: Oh hoho, you’re spoiling me, young man. Now, let me take a good look at you.
She slips out of the bed, going down on her knees right in front of you leaving her at eye level to your stomach.
:OpheliaIM: And what is it that you’re wearing? Oh, did Tanya put you up to this? That’s clearly something she would like seeing you boys where.
:BayardIM: Well… err… I wasn’t actually…
:OpheliaIM: ”Your future children”, huh?
Carefully grabbing your large sack, she test outs its weight a bit before rubbing it slightly through the cloth of the bra.
:OpheliaIM: Why, yes, I do believe you’re right about that. This monster is heavy with soon to be eggs… now, let’s return to the discussion we had before your pants so rudely interrupted us, hmm?

>Anyway, names for scalie boys... well, mother Opal seems to favor gemstone names so far.
:BayardIM: Err… Topaz, maybe? Zircon?
She gives your sack a slight squeeze…
:OpheliaIM: Why, I don’t feel a Topaz in there…
:BayardIM: Karat?
:OpheliaIM: Hmm… no…
:BayardIM: Alexander or Morgan?
:OpheliaIM: …Alexandrite… Alexander…
Playing around with your orbs in her hand, she seems to be considering the name thoroughly.
:OpheliaIM: Such a regal name… Alexander… yes, I think I can feel an Alexander in there…
:BayardIM: Well, I-
Then she suddenly gives one of the spines on your lower head a quick flick with her finger.
:BayardIM: H-hey, watch it! Those are sensitive!
:OpheliaIM: Oh, my apologies! Do you… do you want mommy to kiss it all better?
Looking you straight in the eyes, she gives the air a quick kiss before winking at you.
:OpheliaIM: Or do you want to hug it out instead?
She pushes your member against one her breasts, making sure you can feel how soft and slick they are from that scale polish you rubbed into them.
:BayardIM: Heh… well… I can say you’re a rather experienced lady when it comes to this…
:OpheliaIM: …if I’m going to be completely honest with you, Bayard, then this is my first time ever being with… well, anyone.
:BayardIM: …wait, really?
:OpheliaIM: So if at any time you feel like you need to take charge, do so sweetie… just… be gentle with little old me, okay? It’s my first time after all. Now, do you want a hug or a kiss, hmm?
>>
No. 989040 ID: 242921

>Kiss or hug?
Is it too greedy of me to ask for both? A little bit of both? Maybe the kiss first and the hug later?
>>
No. 989045 ID: e85a08

I think "your future children" need a nurturing hug.
>>
No. 989051 ID: a9af05

>>989030
>Now, do you want a hug or a kiss, hmm?
Ask for a kiss.

If she starts sucking your dick, then offer to give her a "treat" to eat. It's only fair, since she gave you some treats earlier. Unfortunately, your "treat" isn't going to be as sweet as the ones she made, so you hope she'll be ok with that.
>>
No. 989052 ID: 2e15a9

If she's unskilled like she says, I think a 'hug' would be best. Besides, it's something few other girls can do.
>>
No. 989053 ID: fbba32

Hmm. With the height difference, I wonder, perhaps a kiss and a hug? That is, get your lips down there on hers, and enjoy the embrace of her chest at the same time. A 69 but her breasts instead of her mouth. A... 68? Maybe a bit of her mouth if she wants, the height difference shouldn't be that much. It'd probably be easiest on her for you to get on your back and her to get on top of you, you can drown for a bit in blue and then she, as she's admitted inexperience, can take her time familiarizing herself with you. Plus given her mommy kink and you guys' lizardy nature I wonder if she'd get something out of lying on top of you, like the Captain did earlier during that nap. Hmm, do your girls' breasts play a role in incubation? Dig a little hole for them in the sand bed, then lie down face-first? It'd be more plausible than sitting on the eggs, which the bipedal posture makes awkward. That could add to the her kink, then, nestling those white 'eggs' of yours in/under her bosom. Anyway, take things gentle, as desired. Her blood might be a touch slower to get hot than the younger ladies, so put in some work.
>>
No. 989054 ID: 041c52

>>989030
A kiss dounds nice, she will probably start kissing your whole length and then your big balls.
>>
No. 989068 ID: b1b4f3

>>989030
Hug.

Also that's like the third time she's mentioned she likes being called mommy. Maybe you should do that.
>>
No. 989182 ID: 864e49

There aren't that many girls with breasts as scrumptious as hers, get a hug from them. Besides this way we can still finish this massage.
>>
No. 989192 ID: 36784c

>>989030
Ask for a hug.
>>
No. 989731 ID: 2c5282
File 161473070822.png - (51.79KB , 700x550 , 66.png )
989731

>Given her mommy kink and you guys' lizardy nature I wonder if she'd get something out of lying on top of you, like the Captain did earlier during that nap.
That’s less of a mommy kink and more of a strong, dominant female kink. But if she wants to protect you while you nap, you can let her do that while the two of you enjoy the afterglow of your coming baby making.
>Do your girls' breasts play a role in incubation? Dig a little hole for them in the sand bed, and then lie down face-first? It'd be more plausible than sitting on the eggs, which the bipedal posture makes awkward.
The breasts are meant for after they hatch and not for the incubation process. They do bury the eggs into the sand and lie on them though. Well, usually it’s the male who lie on the eggs to keep them warm… but the mother usually lies on top of the male to protect both.
>That could add to her kink, then, nestling those white 'eggs' of yours in/under her bosom.
She does like you “eggs”, sure… but she’ll be able to nestle them in her bosom if you let her “hug” you.

>Anyway, take things gentle, as desired. Her blood might be a touch slower to get hot than the younger ladies, so put in some work.
She already the one who’s you’ve spent the most time warming up so far already, so you’ll just keep doing what you’re doing and letting her set the pace she desires.
>That's like the third time she's mentioned she likes being called mommy. Maybe you should do that.
You’ll see if you can sneak in a mention of it…


>Is it too greedy of me to ask for both? A little bit of both? Maybe the kiss first and the hug later?
:OpheliaIM: Why, aren’t you a naughty boy, sweetie, asking to both eat the cake and keep it, hmm?
:BayardIM: Well, mommy did mention she liked to spoil cute little boys, didn’t you?
:OpheliaIM: Oh hoho, why, yes, yes I did! And don’t you worry, young man, I’m going to spoil you rotten! Why, I already started making a fine cream pie that I need your help to bake~
:BayardIM: Hehe… I’m sure I’ll find the time to help you make it the creamiest pie you’ve ever seen, beautiful.
>Get your lips down there on hers, and enjoy the embrace of her chest at the same time. A 69 but her breasts instead of her mouth. A... 68? It'd probably be easiest on her for you to get on your back and her to get on top of you.
:OpheliaIM: That… sounds complicated, sweetie… and I would honestly prefer to be the one on the bottom.
:BayardIM: Oh? So you wish for me to do the work and spoil you rotten as well?
:OpheliaIM: Mommy wants to watch you show of your hard work while I scratch you behind the head fins and tell you how proud I am of you. But first, would you mind if I… ah… explored you for a bit?
:BayardIM: Well, I won’t mind… bit it might cost you…
:OpheliaIM: Hmm?
:BayardIM: It will cost you a kiss~
:OpheliaIM: Oh hoho! Why, you naughty child, how can I refuse an offer like that?
She bends down slightly and gives the head of your cock a small peck, which answers with a eager twitch.
:OpheliaIM: There, have mommy kissed it all better now?~
:BayardIM: Heh… I think mommy needs to spoil me a little bit more…
:OpheliaIM: Oh? In that case…
Slowly working her way downwards, she plants kiss after kiss across your rod, sucking on its side ever so slightly before finishing with a long lick across the bottom of it, starting from the base all the way to the tip.
:BayardIM: Why, what a large member you have…
:OpheliaIM: The better to plow your depths with, dear.
She then makes her way down towards your sack and gives it a small peck as well, making it clench in anticipation for its soon to come release.
:BayardIM: Why, what a heavy sack you have…
:OpheliaIM: Ah… t-the better to carry your… our future children with, d-dear…
Then she delivers the killing blow, unfolding her long tongue and letting it slide across your balls before using it to constrict around it and squeezing them. Finally, she lets go and give them one final kiss before saying goodbye…
:OpheliaIM: Now… about that hug…
>>
No. 989732 ID: 2c5282
File 161473071859.png - (60.72KB , 700x550 , 67.png )
989732

She makes you sit down on her bed and forces your legs apart, to make sure she has complete access to your shaft, which she starts to slowly stroke absent mindedly.
:OpheliaIM: You really like my bosom, don’t you sweetie? You’ve had a hard t