[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 160744782687.png - (189.26KB , 950x900 , mothdays 000.png )
983069 No. 983069 ID: 508b2e

It's a lovely morning, and you are a moth with a horrible hangover.

What a way to start the day...

At least you think the day started...
Expand all images
>>
No. 983071 ID: d63ea8

Coffee maybe?

Better keep the lights off and curtains closed.
>>
No. 983073 ID: a9af05

>>983069
Is there a clock nearby? You can look at it to check what time it is.

Other than that, might as well get out of bed and get some coffee to help you wake up. Also check to see if anyone else is in the bed with you.
>>
No. 983074 ID: 402bf4

cofeee!
>>
No. 983075 ID: 743dac

shower
>>
No. 983076 ID: 7e4fe8

Suffer as you contemplate the choices that led you to this moment
>>
No. 983077 ID: c06195

Make tea, then turn on the lights.
>>
No. 983078 ID: bfb8fe

Back to sleep we goooo
>>
No. 983082 ID: 508b2e
File 160745794390.png - (116.46KB , 800x750 , mothdays 001.png )
983082

Oooooh boy... voices. Yeah that's new... You wonder just HOW much have you drunk yesterday...

>Suffer as you contemplate the choices that led you to this moment

Already on it, chief!
>>
No. 983083 ID: 508b2e
File 160745811207.png - (94.92KB , 800x750 , mothdays 002.png )
983083

>Back to sleep we goooo

Not with this headache that is splitting your skull right now...

>Better keep the lights off and curtains closed.

>Is there a clock nearby? You can look at it to check what time it is.

You try to feel your way for any clock shaped object in your vicinity.

There you go.

... Ok it's not too late. At least it's still "morning"

Also you don't recall owning such an ugly clock.
>>
No. 983084 ID: 508b2e
File 160745824026.png - (77.98KB , 800x750 , mothdays 003.png )
983084

>Other than that, might as well get out of bed and get some coffee to help you wake up. Also check to see if anyone else is in the bed with you.

>Coffee maybe?

>cofeee!

>Make tea, then turn on the lights.

>shower

Coffee sounds good. Shower too.

It's a good thing these voices in your head are doing the job for you. It's not like you are awake enough t...


You don't recall being a wardrobe here.
>>
No. 983085 ID: 508b2e
File 160745827827.png - (107.49KB , 800x750 , mothdays 004.png )
983085

It finally dawns on you that you might not be in your own flat.

That would explain the really ugly clock at least...
>>
No. 983086 ID: b1b4f3

>>983085
Oh no there's someone in that bed.
Might as well see who you slept with last night.
>>
No. 983088 ID: 37798d

I see movement! Quick! Drop kick it!
>>
No. 983090 ID: a9af05

>>983085
It seems like you slept with someone. Who is that in the bed?
>>
No. 983106 ID: 63faac

flick on the light
>>
No. 983109 ID: 0fae41

Too hungover to horny. Feel for the door.
>>
No. 983112 ID: 322af8

Time to meet our most recent regret. Go by and say hello.
>>
No. 983164 ID: 508b2e
File 160751456943.png - (200.13KB , 800x750 , mothdays 005.png )
983164

>flick on the light
>Too hungover to horny. Feel for the door.

You feel for the door, but you first find the switch.
The sudden light burns your eyes, and brings hot knives straight in your brain, but it might be better than bumping into everything.

>It seems like you slept with someone.

>Oh no there's someone in that bed.

Nice.

Still got it. Even if completely wasted you always score.
>>
No. 983165 ID: 508b2e
File 160751476835.png - (272.61KB , 800x750 , mothdays 006.png )
983165

>Might as well see who you slept with last night.
>Who is that in the bed?

No idea who that is. Hopefully it's a girl.

>Time to meet our most recent regret. Go by and say hello.

Yes. Good. IT's good that these voices are telling you what to do. Sometimes is good to just let your body go into autopil...


>I see movement! Quick! Drop kick it!

OH NO!
>>
No. 983166 ID: d49db7

glorious, makes sure she don't answer back with a suplex
>>
No. 983167 ID: 4c882c

>>983165
Initiate protocol: snuggle struggle
>>
No. 983168 ID: 0d0329

TIME DO TO THE ROUGH SAX
>>
No. 983169 ID: 0d0329

Sportl her squirtle, quick!
>>
No. 983170 ID: 0d0329

Silently contemplate your regret that this is not, in fact, Rosaline.
>>
No. 983171 ID: 2aa5f0

wonder how long until the cops show up at this rate?
>>
No. 983186 ID: 674f94

Apologise! APOLOGISE!
Say you got too drunk and dont recall sleeping here!
>>
No. 983195 ID: 1af755

Sit on her and bap her with your wings.
>>
No. 983199 ID: 67d59f

Do they have a Lämp!?
>>
No. 983200 ID: 508b2e
File 160754743713.png - (114.70KB , 800x750 , mothdays 007.png )
983200

>Silently contemplate your regret that this is not, in fact, Rosaline.

Oh wow. Really low blow there, buddy!
>>
No. 983202 ID: 508b2e
File 160754760184.png - (216.50KB , 800x750 , mothdays 008.png )
983202

>glorious, makes sure she don't answer back with a suplex

>Initiate protocol: snuggle struggle

>TIME DO TO THE ROUGH SAX

>Sportl her squirtle, quick!

>wonder how long until the cops show up at this rate?

>Sit on her and bap her with your wings.

>Do they have a Lämp!?

>Apologise! APOLOGISE! Say you got too drunk and dont recall sleeping here!

TIME TO SHOW YOUR SMOOTHNESS AND DEFUSE THE SITUATION!
>>
No. 983203 ID: 508b2e
File 160754765348.png - (199.61KB , 800x750 , mothdays 009.png )
983203

Situation smoothly defused! She's not even screaming!

Good job you!
>>
No. 983205 ID: 6f62dd

Answer the questions from left to right in this order:

OK

I don't know

Chamomile, probably

I don't know
>>
No. 983206 ID: b5931f

Inspect her body for injuries, this is important
>>
No. 983207 ID: a9af05

>>983203
Both of you got drunk and slept together. And apparently neither of you remember hooking up. Blame the alcohol for that.
>>
No. 983208 ID: c11c8a

Well, then. She doesn't know what's happening either.
Introduce yourself in the most grandiloquent way possible.... and then open the wardrobe. Girl needs a shirt.
>>
No. 983209 ID: 0d0329

Snoobie her boobie as an apology
>>
No. 983210 ID: 0d0329

SNEED HER CLEET
>>
No. 983211 ID: 0d0329

I suggest building weapons out of whatever is available and fighting your way out of whatever house you are currently in
>>
No. 983212 ID: b1b4f3

>>983203
Wait, this isn't her house either?
Whose house is this?!
>>
No. 983221 ID: 7e4fe8

Recruit her. We are now in this quest to find out "What" together.
>>
No. 983222 ID: 67d59f

>>983203
She is totally lying. She is the mastermind behind this. I mean really, how stupid does she think you are? The whole "pretend to also be a victim so i can get closer to the actual victim so i can do nefarious things to them later" is the oldest trick in the book.
>>
No. 983236 ID: 2aa5f0

ask if this is her house because it isn't yours. also tell her you kicked her because you thought she was just a lump of pillows and didn't know anyone else was in here.
>>
No. 983257 ID: 422cea

Contemplate bobs and vagene.
>>
No. 983320 ID: 508b2e
File 160763382076.png - (221.42KB , 800x750 , mothdays 010.png )
983320

>Answer the questions from left to right in this order:
>OK
>I don't know
>Chamomile, probably
>I don't know

>Both of you got drunk and slept together. And apparently neither of you remember hooking up. Blame the alcohol for that.

>Well, then. She doesn't know what's happening either. Introduce yourself in the most grandiloquent way possible.

>Wait, this isn't her house either? Whose house is this?!

>ask if this is her house because it isn't yours. also tell her you kicked her because you thought she was just a lump of pillows and didn't know anyone else was in here.
>>
No. 983321 ID: 508b2e
File 160763387817.png - (260.89KB , 800x750 , mothdays 011.png )
983321

>Contemplate bobs and vagene.

>Inspect her body for injuries, this is important

>Snoobie her boobie as an apology
>>
No. 983323 ID: 508b2e
File 160763405756.png - (260.01KB , 800x750 , mothdays 012.png )
983323

>She is totally lying. She is the mastermind behind this. I mean really, how stupid does she think you are? The whole "pretend to also be a victim so i can get closer to the actual victim so i can do nefarious things to them later" is the oldest trick in the book.

Maybe. She was freaking out a lot before.

But that might also be due to the fact that you did dropkick her while she was still sleeping.

>Recruit her. We are now in this quest to find out "What" together.

>and then open the wardrobe. Girl needs a shirt.

>I suggest building weapons out of whatever is available and fighting your way out of whatever house you are currently in

Better keep her close anyway. And let's check if there are any clothes or anything that you can use.

Well... This is disconcerning. The entire wardrobe is completely empty.

Not even a single shirt or towel.
>>
No. 983324 ID: 424d78

Break apart the wardrobe and arm yourself!
>>
No. 983325 ID: b1b4f3

I dunno if breaking things is a good idea just yet. Look out into the hallway.
>>
No. 983327 ID: a9af05

>>983323
Is it possible that both of you drunkenly came with someone else to their house? Might want to head out to explore the rest of the house.
>>
No. 983332 ID: 2aa5f0

well it would probably be a good idea to take a peek and see what's outside of this room... there is a door to get out of here right? I've only seen the closet door so far.
>>
No. 983333 ID: 422cea

Embrace nudity with your moth cashmire birthday suit.
>>
No. 983334 ID: 237649

rip up the blanket for cloths
>>
No. 983336 ID: 4c882c

clearly you two have been part of a threesome, but the third wheel who owns this joint left you.
>>
No. 983339 ID: 422cea

>>983334
Resist feral urges to EAT the blanket.
>>
No. 983342 ID: ae070c

Eat the blanket in such a way that it will produce clothes.

So what kinda moth are you? And why did you say you hoped it was girl under the blankets? Do you have a girl fetish?
>>
No. 983367 ID: e016f8

<<983342
Oh yeah, those are good questions. Are we a mothboi or a mothgurl? Did we use to be a larvae? Are we into ALL girls oral just mothgirls?

.....Oh, and check if the room has a door once you are done making clothes out of the blanket.
>>
No. 983370 ID: e51896

Eh, who needs clothes?
>>
No. 983373 ID: 4c4f0c

You don’t need clothes, mouse can use the sheet. Let’s go outside, who could possibly be out there?
>>
No. 983393 ID: c862ff

>>983367
Obviously we are a bilateral gynandromorph where our left half is one sex and our right half is the other.
>>
No. 983397 ID: 508b2e
File 160772565006.png - (201.69KB , 800x750 , mothdays 013.png )
983397

>So what kinda moth are you? And why did you say you hoped it was girl under the blankets? Do you have a girl fetish?

>Oh yeah, those are good questions. Are we a mothboi or a mothgurl? Did we use to be a larvae? Are we into ALL girls oral just mothgirls?


You are clearly a female moth.

Of the moth kind.

That is clearly only into girls. Also known as Lesbian.

Listen do you really think the author has any knowledge about bugs and bug accessories? You are giving him too much credit already.



>Break apart the wardrobe and arm yourself!

>I dunno if breaking things is a good idea just yet.


You are still unsure on what to do with the wardrobe.



>Rip up the blanket for cloths

>Resist feral urges to EAT the blanket.

>Eh, who needs clothes?

>You don’t need clothes, mouse can use the sheet.

>Embrace nudity with your moth cashmire birthday suit.
>>
No. 983398 ID: 508b2e
File 160772578120.png - (218.03KB , 800x750 , mothdays 014.png )
983398

>well it would probably be a good idea to take a peek and see what's outside of this room... there is a door to get out of here right? I've only seen the closet door so far.

>Is it possible that both of you drunkenly came with someone else to their house? Might want to head out to explore the rest of the house.

>Let’s go outside, who could possibly be out there?

You step through the door into the corrid...

uh...
>>
No. 983399 ID: 0fae41

Clearly you signed up for some kind of reality TV show while drunk. Again. Check the other doors.
>>
No. 983400 ID: e5e945

Click the button on the desk to see if it switches images to other rooms. After that, take a veeery sneaky peek at whats beyond the next door.
>>
No. 983401 ID: 5b0071

>>983398
Inform mouse that there are hidden cameras. Even if she can't do anything about it she deserves to know. Maybe she'll spot something you don't?
>>
No. 983402 ID: 1a4760

Where there are cameras, there are also videos. And you know what this means? It means that if you obtain these videos, you'll be able to find out what happened the previous day. How lucky is that?
>>
No. 983403 ID: b1b4f3

>>983398
...did you and her sign up for a porno shoot?
Push butan.
>>
No. 983405 ID: 422cea

>>983398
>bush putton
>get ready to finger yourself into oblivion if it's a spicy recording of last night
>>
No. 983408 ID: 735fa3

Getting some mild saw vibes here.
>>
No. 983411 ID: 98d886

>>983408
That or you're now on a CUBE. Either way give a heads-up to your fellow labrat (heh)
>>
No. 983412 ID: 2aa5f0

I think I see a mouse or something next to the monitors. Can you do anything with that or no? Kinda curious to see if the monitors were just monitoring you or actually recording you and if they were see if you can't figure out how to play back what happened last night. Might have a clue to how the fuck you got here.
>>
No. 983421 ID: f8023a

>>983411
I am going to guess a CUBE as well.

>>983403
>>983411
>mouse
>button
Clearly it is a trackball.
>>
No. 983438 ID: 7e4fe8

Actually arm yourself with that clothes hanger and investigate the VOYEUR CUBE.
>>
No. 983464 ID: 7bc599

@author If you aren't aware, the CUBE we have been referring to is from a movie with the same name.
>>
No. 983474 ID: 15a025

Oh that's kinda creepy. See if the button does anything?
>>
No. 983504 ID: 508b2e
File 160788267545.png - (187.21KB , 800x750 , mothdays 015.png )
983504

>Clearly you signed up for some kind of reality TV show while drunk.
>...did you and her sign up for a porno shoot?
You really hope that's not the case.
You don't like being taped. No matter how hot you look anyway.

>Click the button on the desk to see if it switches images to other rooms.
>Push butan.
>bush putton
>get ready to finger yourself into oblivion if it's a spicy recording of last night
>I think I see a mouse or something next to the monitors. Can you do anything with that or no? Kinda curious to see if the monitors were just monitoring you or actually recording you and if they were see if you can't figure out how to play back what happened last night. Might have a clue to how the fuck you got here.
>Oh that's kinda creepy. See if the button does anything?
There is a trackpad of sort built in the small desk. It just moves the cameras that are hidden in the room you were sleeping in.
And zoom.
mh-hm. The zoom works.
There are usb ports, but no sign of recordings of any sort.

> Where there are cameras, there are also videos. And you know what this means? It means that if you obtain these videos, you'll be able to find out what happened the previous day. How lucky is that?
And if there are recordings you are also suing into oblivion whoever did them.
No one makes money out of you!
>>
No. 983505 ID: 508b2e
File 160788270922.png - (185.74KB , 800x750 , mothdays 016.png )
983505

>Inform mouse that there are hidden cameras. Even if she can't do anything about it she deserves to know. Maybe she'll spot something you don't?
>Getting some mild saw vibes here.
> That or you're now on a CUBE. Either way give a heads-up to your fellow labrat (heh)
You tell the other girl to see if she can get anything out of those monitors

> Actually arm yourself with that clothes hanger and investigate the VOYEUR CUBE.

You obtained "WOODEN COAT HANGER"

Fetuses beware!
>>
No. 983506 ID: 508b2e
File 160788272146.png - (228.03KB , 800x750 , mothdays 017.png )
983506

>>
No. 983508 ID: 508b2e
File 160788286032.png - (107.35KB , 800x750 , mothdays 018.png )
983508

>Check the other doors.
> After that, take a veeery sneaky peek at whats beyond the next door.


You open the door.

The Cube/Saw feeling starts picking up more and more.

Which is weird since you really don't care about horror movies.
>>
No. 983510 ID: 4b0b12

There are probably hidden cameras in the hallway, if we leave the room we'll probably be kicking the hornets nest.

If you think there is no other choice, though, check the door un front of you to see what's in it.
>>
No. 983511 ID: e51896

There might be other people in the same situation as you in the other rooms. Better go wake them.
>>
No. 983512 ID: 1a4760

Head down the corridor. Unless you have completionist tendencies.
>>
No. 983513 ID: 93cb71

Your room has a red light, the others don't. That either means that there are no other people, or that there are *only* other people! WE NEED TO INVESTIGATE, MILLIE!
>>
No. 983515 ID: 98d886

Investigate, but first, throw your mighty weapon outside to check if the hallway won't explode if you step outside. This is too CUBE-y.
>>
No. 983526 ID: 1179b6

>>983505
>Fetuses beware!
Jesus fucking Christ

>>983515
Seconding, although lets find something a bit more substantial so it triggers any motion sensors. Maybe a pillow or something.
>>
No. 983528 ID: 2aa5f0

can you open any of the other doors or no?
>>
No. 983532 ID: 0fae41

Go down the hall.
>>
No. 983577 ID: 508b2e
File 160797840822.png - (55.17KB , 800x750 , mothdays 019.png )
983577

>There are probably hidden cameras in the hallway, if we leave the room we'll probably be kicking the hornets nest.

If there are, they would have probably already noticed you opening the door. You don't hear any kind of alarm going on anyway.

>Investigate, but first, throw your mighty weapon outside to check if the hallway won't explode if you step outside. This is too CUBE-y.

HOP YOU GO!
>>
No. 983578 ID: 508b2e
File 160797841724.png - (123.32KB , 800x750 , mothdays 020.png )
983578

>>
No. 983579 ID: 508b2e
File 160797842731.png - (124.63KB , 800x750 , mothdays 021.png )
983579

>>
No. 983580 ID: 508b2e
File 160797843974.png - (132.21KB , 800x750 , mothdays 022.png )
983580

>>
No. 983582 ID: 508b2e
File 160797846437.png - (137.80KB , 800x750 , mothdays 023.png )
983582

>Seconding, although lets find something a bit more substantial so it triggers any motion sensors. Maybe a pillow or something.
>>
No. 983583 ID: 508b2e
File 160797847715.png - (150.35KB , 800x750 , mothdays 024.png )
983583

>If you think there is no other choice, though, check the door un front of you to see what's in it.
>can you open any of the other doors or no?
>Your room has a red light, the others don't. That either means that there are no other people, or that there are *only* other people! WE NEED TO INVESTIGATE, MILLIE!
>There might be other people in the same situation as you in the other rooms. Better go wake them.

The Doors all have small screens on the top right of the frame, but only yours was red.
It doesn't display anything aside for a blue dim screen or a red screen.
The doors don't have handles and they seem to be locked. You can't manage to force any of those open.
>>
No. 983584 ID: 508b2e
File 160797857112.png - (91.61KB , 800x750 , mothdays 025.png )
983584

>Go down the hall.
>Head down the corridor. Unless you have completionist tendencies.

The hall is not as long as you'd imagine. Only few doors before ending into another corridor that looks completely the same as the one you just came from. There are doors everywhere, but no sign of stairs or main doors or exits.
>>
No. 983585 ID: b1b4f3

>>983584
Well I guess wander aimlessly while trying to keep a mental map, until you find something different.
>>
No. 983586 ID: 1a4760

Shout that vaccines cause autism and listen for a response.
>>
No. 983590 ID: 19da02

Check out the ceilings and shit and see if you can see any physical cameras. Maybe pop back inside "your" room to see if you can figure out exactly what the cameras look like by using the screens to discern the locations of the ones inside the room.
>>
No. 983601 ID: c11c8a

>>983590
Oh, yeah, let's check out the cameras.

Also, ask advice to our mouse companion. And her name. We never really got her name.
>>
No. 983603 ID: 2aa5f0

so you have any way to mark where you two have been? Just saying that I'm not really seeing anything that you can use as a landmark to make sure you're not just walking in circles.
>>
No. 983604 ID: 86aaf2

>>983603

Well. There's always ONE way. But things haven't quite gotten to that point yet!
>>
No. 983614 ID: 643f74

>>983604
No blood-spilling!
We can scratch the white walls a little with coat-hanger.
>>
No. 983618 ID: 98d886

>>983614
Even better, use the hanger to tear little buts of the blanket. like Hensel & Gretel but with nudity.
>>
No. 983655 ID: 7e4fe8

Start planning one liners for when you confront the EVIL MASTERMIND of this situation
>>
No. 983665 ID: 86aaf2

>>983614
...Wasn't necessarily talking about blood...
>>
No. 983669 ID: 1179b6

>>983665
...lets not piss on the floor till absolutely necessary.
>>
No. 983673 ID: 86aaf2

Still not getting it! There's easy and obvious ways to mark the walls (that's the traditional location!) in a way that is recognizable after it dries that also injures no one! And who said anything about the *floor*?

But yea, it hasn't come to that. Yet.
>>
No. 983682 ID: 508b2e
File 160806413199.png - (146.47KB , 800x750 , mothdays 026.png )
983682

>Shout that vaccines cause autism and listen for a response.

You are not sure how they'd react. And you don't want people to think you are serious. That'd be embarassing!

>Start planning one liners for when you confront the EVIL MASTERMIND of this situation

That'd work if you also weren't sharing your brain power with other voices you don't really recognize currently.

>Well I guess wander aimlessly while trying to keep a mental map, until you find something different.
>so you have any way to mark where you two have been? Just saying that I'm not really seeing anything that you can use as a landmark to make sure you're not just walking in circles.
>Well. There's always ONE way. But things haven't quite gotten to that point yet!
>No blood-spilling!
>We can scratch the white walls a little with coat-hanger.
> Even better, use the hanger to tear little buts of the blanket. like Hensel & Gretel but with nudity.
>...Wasn't necessarily talking about blood...
>...lets not piss on the floor till absolutely necessary.

And worst of all is when the voices starts discussing with each other. It feels like your head is shaking wildly from the inside.

Boy! You don't remember ever having such a bad hangover...
>>
No. 983684 ID: 508b2e
File 160806426376.png - (157.85KB , 800x750 , mothdays 027.png )
983684

>We can scratch the white walls a little with coat-hanger.

You try that first. The walls are mostly covered in plastic or something similar.

Your recently acquired companion doesn't seem to like you trying to set waypoints.
>>
No. 983685 ID: 508b2e
File 160806434067.png - (268.65KB , 800x750 , mothdays 028.png )
983685

>Check out the ceilings and shit and see if you can see any physical cameras. Maybe pop back inside "your" room to see if you can figure out exactly what the cameras look like by using the screens to discern the locations of the ones inside the room.
>Oh, yeah, let's check out the cameras.

You ask the other girl to help you locate the cameras. But even with her help you can't seem to find any opening or panels that can be removed.

>Also, ask advice to our mouse companion. And her name. We never really got her name.

OH WOW! You are right! How rude of you!
>>
No. 983686 ID: 508b2e
File 160806435701.gif - (919.77KB , 800x750 , mothdays 029.gif )
983686

>>
No. 983687 ID: 508b2e
File 160806438167.png - (182.67KB , 800x750 , mothdays 030.png )
983687

>>
No. 983690 ID: 1e7d8c

Eyes are acting up a bit. Need water. Sorry, name again?
>>
No. 983691 ID: 1a4760

That's a nice name she's got.

Throw the coat-hanger out of the room to practice your throwing skills. And then head down a random corridor.
>>
No. 983693 ID: b1b4f3

Throw the coat hanger at the spook.
>>
No. 983700 ID: 6c227a

Don't throw the coat hanger, it's already gone. Just be normal. Rub eyes, say you thought you saw a spooky thing behind her.
>>
No. 983702 ID: 98d886

Holy max stirner batgirl, was that a spook?
>>
No. 983707 ID: 0fae41

Take alarm clock batteries. Follow the left wall until the simulation place loops, if it does.
>>
No. 983711 ID: 08a95f

Don't throw coat-hanger if the spook is already gone.
Peek your head out the door and ask if there is someone there.
>>
No. 983714 ID: 2aa5f0

oh, uh, well that's a good reason to start looking for an exit.
>>
No. 983788 ID: 508b2e
File 160823565194.png - (214.43KB , 800x750 , mothdays 031.png )
983788

>Holy max stirner batgirl, was that a spook?
>Eyes are acting up a bit. Need water.

>Throw the coat-hanger out of the room to practice your throwing skills.
>Throw the coat hanger at the spook.
>Don't throw coat-hanger if the spook is already gone.
>Don't throw the coat hanger, it's already gone. Just be normal. Rub eyes, say you thought you saw a spooky thing behind her.

For a moment you think about throwing the clock instead since it was in your hands, but whatever that was... it is gone. Or was never there.
>>
No. 983789 ID: 508b2e
File 160823570369.png - (230.28KB , 800x750 , mothdays 032.png )
983789

> oh, uh, well that's a good reason to start looking for an exit.


>Take alarm clock batteries.

You take out the batteries, so you don't have to hear that dumb alarm from that dumb clock anymore.


>That's a nice name she's got.
>Sorry, name again?
>>
No. 983790 ID: 508b2e
File 160823571438.png - (262.92KB , 800x750 , mothdays 033.png )
983790

>>
No. 983791 ID: 508b2e
File 160823577095.png - (178.93KB , 800x750 , mothdays 034.png )
983791

>Follow the left wall until the place loops, if it does.
> And then head down a random corridor.

You pick the left corridor.
The extremely long corridor on the left, cluttered with almost identical repeating doors.

That seems to go for almost a mile...

Who the fuck even built this place?
>>
No. 983792 ID: 508b2e
File 160823591811.png - (105.15KB , 800x750 , mothdays 035.png )
983792

You start walking down the corridor.

And speed up.

The corridor doesn't seem to ever end, without anything that could help you recognize any pattern aside for the rhythm of the doors, spaced evenly between each other.

You unconsciously start walking faster as you pass yet again another identical door.

And another identical door.

And another identical door.

And another identical door.

And another identical door.

And another identical door.

And another identical door.
>>
No. 983793 ID: 508b2e
File 160823594030.png - (111.32KB , 800x750 , mothdays 036.png )
983793

And another identical d-
>>
No. 983794 ID: 508b2e
File 160823602041.png - (237.26KB , 800x750 , mothdays 037.png )
983794

Strange, you did not notice the end of the corridor at all.

It felt like there was still more corridor as you were walking, but you find yourself now at another junction.

These place looks labyrinthine.

How cool...
>>
No. 983795 ID: 1a4760

>That seems to go for almost a mile...
That was barely 8 doors. Stop being lazy.

So what's with this corridor? Look left and right. If they look the same, then go left.
>>
No. 983797 ID: b1b4f3

>>983794
This is probably a dream, based on sexual issues. Impossible shit's happening, there's something to ruin sexual urges (the cameras), and you can't even find out the girl's name due an ALARM CLOCK going off.
I bet if you asked again now that you're away from the clock, you'd get interrupted by something similar.

>>983791
Hold on was that another door, not yours, with a red light? You should check that out.
>>
No. 983799 ID: 86aaf2

So, something is messing with light making the hallway seem longer than it is maybe?
>>
No. 983800 ID: 0fae41

Looks like it branches off again. Go left.
>>
No. 983802 ID: 2aa5f0

I saw one of the doors in that hallway had a red light on it like your room. Does that mean you can go in it?
>>
No. 983808 ID: 98d886

>>983797
Yup, it's a red door. Go there and see if anyone is there, get ready to swing if it's some spook inside of it.
>>
No. 983809 ID: c11c8a

Let's check out that other red door there was a while back.
Also, let's ask our mouse friend to stay back whenever we try to scratch the walls of this.....secret laboratory? Matrix simulation? Horny jail?
Ooh! Maybe this is Hell and we are the voices of the deaaaad, boooooo!
>>
No. 983943 ID: 7e4fe8

Settle on a nickname for your companion, since asking for her name again would be a bit embarrassing
>>
No. 984034 ID: 508b2e
File 160849374941.png - (181.81KB , 800x750 , mothdays 038.png )
984034

>So, something is messing with light making the hallway seem longer than it is maybe?

It did feel like that. The corridor was definitively longer when you started walking down. not just a handful of doors but way more...

>Also, let's ask our mouse friend to stay back whenever we try to scratch the walls of this.....secret laboratory? Matrix simulation? Horny jail? Ooh! Maybe this is Hell and we are the voices of the deaaaad, boooooo!
>This is probably a dream, based on sexual issues. Impossible shit's happening, there's something to ruin sexual urges (the cameras), and you can't even find out the girl's name due an ALARM CLOCK going off.

If this is really a dream you swear to yourself that you'll stop drinking as soon as you manage to wake up.

...

...

For at least an entire week.

And If this is something worse you promise yourself you'll get a drink to celebrate you getting the fuck out of this awful place.

Win-win situation in any case.

>So what's with this corridor? Look left and right. If they look the same, then go left.
>Looks like it branches off again. Go left.
>Hold on was that another door, not yours, with a red light? You should check that out.
>I saw one of the doors in that hallway had a red light on it like your room. Does that mean you can go in it?
> Yup, it's a red door. Go there and see if anyone is there, get ready to swing if it's some spook inside of it.
>Let's check out that other red door there was a while back.

It did look there was one as you were walking down. Might be worth checking.

>I bet if you asked again now that you're away from the clock, you'd get interrupted by something similar.
>Settle on a nickname for your companion, since asking for her name again would be a bit embarrassing
>>
No. 984035 ID: 508b2e
File 160849382687.png - (158.51KB , 800x750 , mothdays 039.png )
984035

The red monitor door isn't locked indeed.

You try and open the door.

It takes a bit of struggle, but you eventualy manage to pull it open.
>>
No. 984036 ID: 508b2e
File 160849385309.png - (113.92KB , 800x750 , mothdays 040.png )
984036

You turn the lights on in the room.
>>
No. 984037 ID: 0fae41

Ooh, this room looks fun. Check the impressions on the wall to see if they open up.
>>
No. 984041 ID: 1a4760

That's an interesting-looking bed. You should try it out. Lay down on it and put your hands and feet into those restraints and see if you feel anything. Or tell the mouse to do that. Maybe she'd like it.
>>
No. 984051 ID: b1b4f3

You should probably not allow yourself to be restrained.
Still, touch everything in the room.
>>
No. 984052 ID: eb1fcc

>>984036
"Aw shit, hey beep-beep are we in a SAW thing? I think we're in a SAW thing."
>>
No. 984053 ID: a9af05

>>984036
……welp. That confirms that you guys were drugged and kidnapped.
>>
No. 984056 ID: 2aa5f0

hmm, kinky. At least this shows you aren't just wondering in a circle. Not really seeing anything of use in the room though so may as well keep wondering.
>>
No. 984060 ID: 46a721

Yes, examine the room and see if there is anything useful at all.

Oh, also, does the name "Bonnie & CO." ring a bell?
>>
No. 984232 ID: f2320a

>>984036
i see the outline of two hatches in the wall where the saws or breast milkers would be on this alien ship
>>
No. 984246 ID: 26837f

>>984036
begin to internally freak out just the smallest bit at the torture room
>>
No. 984250 ID: ce39da

If you enter, you enter together. If this is a puzzle room, part of it seems to involve someone or something being strapped down to the table; a solo player would likely get stuck.
>>
No. 984253 ID: 508b2e
File 160883725447.png - (293.51KB , 800x750 , mothdays 041.png )
984253

>"Aw shit, hey beep-beep are we in a SAW thing? I think we're in a SAW thing."

You begin to think you might actually be in a SAW thing.
You really should have listened to your friend Robin when she was rambling about those movies.

>begin to internally freak out just the smallest bit at the torture room

Way ahead of you, chief!
>>
No. 984254 ID: 508b2e
File 160883731476.png - (169.17KB , 800x750 , mothdays 042.png )
984254

>That's an interesting-looking bed. You should try it out. Lay down on it and put your hands and feet into those restraints and see if you feel anything. Or tell the mouse to do that. Maybe she'd like it.
>You should probably not allow yourself to be restrained.

You make a mental note to sacrifice the girl you don't really know the name if needed by strapping her to what looks like a torture table.

But for the moment you decide to ignore the bed, not sure to hop on it or not.

>If you enter, you enter together. If this is a puzzle room, part of it seems to involve someone or something being strapped down to the table; a solo player would likely get stuck.
>Yes, examine the room and see if there is anything useful at all.
>Ooh, this room looks fun. Check the impressions on the wall to see if they open up.
>i see the outline of two hatches in the wall where the saws or breast milkers would be on this alien ship

You tell Beep Beep to help you out. You start finagling with the panels on the walls, until you finally manage to open them up and slide them to the side.
>>
No. 984255 ID: 508b2e
File 160883732620.png - (123.63KB , 800x750 , mothdays 043.png )
984255

The first panel was hiding a set of Knobs, buttons and monitors. All of the monitors are turned off.
>>
No. 984256 ID: 508b2e
File 160883736010.png - (152.94KB , 800x750 , mothdays 044.png )
984256

The second one was hiding...

empty sliding tool racks?

And a hose?
>>
No. 984257 ID: b1b4f3

>>984255
Fiddle with the buttons!
>>
No. 984258 ID: 5ec3f5

Eh, it's just a standard sex torture room. It's also been cleaned out.

Push the third top control slider all the way to the top, then the first one. Perhaps you can twist the bed in such a way that it will open up the path under the bed, allowing you to slide down through the mechanism and into the maintenance shaft.
>>
No. 984267 ID: 61856c

Knobs and monitors to check the status of whoever is in the table? And a hose to clean afterwards?

Great, mad scientist stuff here.

If all the controls are turned off, we better keep going...............Oh, who am I kidding? Take the hose too. I get the feeling we are gonna need it as an impromptu climbing rope soon.
>>
No. 984280 ID: 0fae41

Turn on the monitors and loot the hose. Is this supposed to go in you?
>>
No. 984281 ID: d47474

is there anywhere to even hook that hose unto in here or no?

Either way might as well take the hose unless you have a reason not to.

Oh, and I guess ask Beep Beep if she has any idea what those buttons and monitors do. I mean she probably doesn't but then again we have no idea what her skills actually are so who knows.
>>
No. 984313 ID: 95e938

Honestly, that hose is pretty massive, and that is when it is deflated. It is probably on par with a fire hose and is most likely pretty damn heavy. I doubt we are even capable of looting it.
>>
No. 984330 ID: 06d9c6

>>984256
its time. take the hose. become the firefighter you were always meant to be
>>
No. 984393 ID: 508b2e
File 160918850479.png - (156.46KB , 800x750 , mothdays 045.png )
984393

>Knobs and monitors to check the status of whoever is in the table? And a hose to clean afterwards?
>Eh, it's just a standard sex torture room. It's also been cleaned out.

Good. For a moment you were worried...

>is there anywhere to even hook that hose unto in here or no?
The Hose is hooked already to the wall.

>Take the hose too. I get the feeling we are gonna need it as an impromptu climbing rope soon.
>Turn on the monitors and loot the hose. Is this supposed to go in you?
>Either way might as well take the hose unless you have a reason not to.
>Honestly, that hose is pretty massive, and that is when it is deflated. It is probably on par with a fire hose and is most likely pretty damn heavy. I doubt we are even capable of looting it.
>its time. take the hose. become the firefighter you were always meant to be

The hose is bolted hard to the wall, You'd need a wrench to get it out.

Too bad you'll never get to be the firefighter your dad never let you be. Always with his tales of moths and flames. Tch!
>>
No. 984394 ID: 508b2e
File 160918860902.png - (179.11KB , 800x750 , mothdays 046.png )
984394

>Fiddle with the buttons!
>Push the third top control slider all the way to the top, then the first one. Perhaps you can twist the bed in such a way that it will open up the path under the bed, allowing you to slide down through the mechanism and into the maintenance shaft.

The monitors and knobs are all turned off



>If all the controls are turned off, we better keep going...............Oh, who am I kidding?
>Turn on the monitors
>Oh, and I guess ask Beep Beep if she has any idea what those buttons and monitors do. I mean she probably doesn't but then again we have no idea what her skills actually are so who knows.

You let your companion check the panels.
>>
No. 984396 ID: 508b2e
File 160918867496.gif - (569.37KB , 800x750 , mothdays 047.gif )
984396

>Great, mad scientist stuff here.
>>
No. 984397 ID: 508b2e
File 160918868745.png - (114.95KB , 800x750 , mothdays 048.png )
984397

>>
No. 984400 ID: 508b2e
File 160918933311.png - (112.28KB , 800x750 , mothdays 049.png )
984400

>>
No. 984401 ID: b1b4f3

>>984396
Another ghost. This isn't just a porn studio, it's a HAUNTED porn studio!

>>984397
What do the monitors say? Fiddle with the bed controls.
>>
No. 984403 ID: c11c8a

Time to check if these monitors have recordings of wat happened here.
>>
No. 984404 ID: e2f5cc

"Yup. Definitely seein' ghosts now. Fun."
>>
No. 984405 ID: d47474

oh cool someone is still on the table... whelp time to ignore that and hope it doesn't come bite us in the ass. Also congratulate Beep Beep on her electronics knowledge and we will totally ask about her background more once we've found a way out of here... or at least some real clothes.
>>
No. 984408 ID: 0fae41

Zoom, pan, direction controls... Turn the dials, that should change some of those flat lines.
See if one of the buttons turns on the hose and try to suck up the table ghost.
>>
No. 984412 ID: 5ec3f5

Do that one thing.
>>
No. 984499 ID: 6bd28e

Being serious for a bit:
This seems like some sort of actual torture chamber, operation, or live experimentation thing. That hose and the hooks seem like emergency fire prevention equipment. Of course it would have to be some pretty heavy duty fires to not just have a fire extinguisher...
>>
No. 984661 ID: 15a025

Unlatch the cuffs on the table and see what happens.
>>
No. 984751 ID: 508b2e
File 160971153665.png - (138.01KB , 800x750 , mothdays 050.png )
984751

>"Yup. Definitely seein' ghosts now. Fun."
>oh cool someone is still on the table... whelp time to ignore that and hope it doesn't come bite us in the ass.

... Can't do anything to you if you don't think they are there, right?!?


>Another ghost. This isn't just a porn studio, it's a HAUNTED porn studio!

Damn, that's the second worst kind of porn studio!


>What do the monitors say? Fiddle with the bed controls.
>Time to check if these monitors have recordings of wat happened here.
> Zoom, pan, direction controls... Turn the dials, that should change some of those flat lines.
>>
No. 984752 ID: 508b2e
File 160971156842.png - (156.32KB , 800x750 , mothdays 051.png )
984752

>Also congratulate Beep Beep on her electronics knowledge and we will totally ask about her background more once we've found a way out of here... or at least some real clothes.
>>
No. 984753 ID: 508b2e
File 160971159922.png - (116.73KB , 800x750 , mothdays 052.png )
984753

>This seems like some sort of actual torture chamber, operation, or live experimentation thing. That hose and the hooks seem like emergency fire prevention equipment. Of course it would have to be some pretty heavy duty fires to not just have a fire extinguisher...
>Unlatch the cuffs on the table and see what happens.
>See if one of the buttons turns on the hose and try to suck up the table ghost.
>>
No. 984754 ID: 508b2e
File 160971161635.png - (125.66KB , 800x750 , mothdays 053.png )
984754

>>
No. 984755 ID: 508b2e
File 160971162783.png - (111.02KB , 800x750 , mothdays 054.png )
984755

>>
No. 984757 ID: 508b2e
File 160971165079.png - (149.08KB , 800x750 , mothdays 055.png )
984757

You don't really even wait for anything to happen.

Better safe than sorry!
>>
No. 984758 ID: 508b2e
File 160971182332.png - (62.01KB , 800x750 , mothdays 056.png )
984758

You have no idea what the fuck the hose just shoot, but hopefully that should take care of the ghost.

If that was a ghost.


At least the foam doesn't really have any shape in it.

Or any strange apparition hasn't appeared after the cuffs were opened.

That's good. Right?


RIGHT?
>>
No. 984759 ID: 46a721

Okay, shut it down.

Unless you want to eat that goo, or throw it at Beep Beep and see what happens, I think that's all we can figure out of that hose.
>>
No. 984760 ID: d47474

Ask Beep Beep if she has any idea what just shot out of the hose
>>
No. 984761 ID: 2fa9a4

Inspect green goo, does it have any particular smell?
>>
No. 984762 ID: e51896

You made a mess. Clean the goop with Beep Beep's blanket.
>>
No. 984765 ID: 5ec3f5

Put the goo in your inventory.

Ask the mouse if she's in the mood to have her body covered with goo.

Other than that, I'd leave the room. I don't see what else we could accomplish here.
>>
No. 985266 ID: 508b2e
File 161014170890.png - (133.65KB , 800x750 , mothdays 057.png )
985266

>Okay, shut it down.

>Ask Beep Beep if she has any idea what just shot out of the hose

>Inspect green goo, does it have any particular smell?
>>
No. 985267 ID: 508b2e
File 161014176832.png - (156.94KB , 800x750 , mothdays 058.png )
985267

>Put the goo in your inventory.

GOO HAS BEEN ADDED TO...

Oh... right...

You are naked...
>>
No. 985268 ID: 508b2e
File 161014182361.png - (211.18KB , 800x750 , mothdays 059.png )
985268

>Put the goo in your inventory.

>Unless you want to eat that goo, or throw it at Beep Beep and see what happens, I think that's all we can figure out of that hose.

>You made a mess. Clean the goop with Beep Beep's blanket.

>Ask the mouse if she's in the mood to have her body covered with goo.
>>
No. 985269 ID: 508b2e
File 161014197145.png - (196.89KB , 800x750 , mothdays 060.png )
985269

>Other than that, I'd leave the room. I don't see what else we could accomplish here.

Yeah i guess you are done here...
>>
No. 985270 ID: 508b2e
File 161014198452.png - (138.38KB , 800x750 , mothdays 061.png )
985270

>>
No. 985271 ID: 508b2e
File 161014201017.png - (183.21KB , 800x750 , mothdays 062.png )
985271

>>
No. 985273 ID: a9af05

>>985271
Look behind you! Your friend is being lifted into the air by something invisible!
>>
No. 985274 ID: 5ec3f5

Nothing different on the monitors? How strange. Observe the mouse for a bit, but don't get close. It could be dangerous.
>>
No. 985275 ID: b5931f

Beep’s in trouble! It might be the goo? Either way, grab the blanket and bring her back to you!
>>
No. 985276 ID: ce39da

New theory; beeping whenever Beep-Beep tries to say her real name is a coincidence - their actual purpose is "yo, ghosts are near you!"

Grab her! Does it feel like the goop itself is being manipulated or that there's an entity picking her up the normal way? If the latter, turn that hose back on!
>>
No. 985277 ID: 2f1268

Look at beep beep levitating, and say, "oh, you can fly? So can I" and then use you moth wings to show off your flying skills to beep beep.
>>
No. 985278 ID: b1b4f3

>>985271
Ah! Try spraying the invisible thing with the green foam!
>>
No. 985280 ID: 1654dd

Oh, no! She's been grabbed by a ghosto!
Fly to tackle the ghosto.
>>
No. 985281 ID: 0fae41

The goo gives you magic antigravity powers! Eat more goo!
>>
No. 985282 ID: 2aa5f0

Beep Beep is floating
>>
No. 985594 ID: 508b2e
File 161057212343.png - (197.45KB , 800x750 , mothdays 063.png )
985594

>Look behind you! Your friend is being lifted into the air by something invisible!

>Nothing different on the monitors? How strange. Observe the mouse for a bit, but don't get close. It could be dangerous.

>Oh, no! She's been grabbed by a ghosto!

>Beep Beep is floating
>>
No. 985595 ID: 508b2e
File 161057213976.png - (196.75KB , 800x750 , mothdays 064.png )
985595

>>
No. 985596 ID: 508b2e
File 161057219129.png - (354.11KB , 800x750 , mothdays 065.png )
985596

>New theory; beeping whenever Beep-Beep tries to say her real name is a coincidence - their actual purpose is "yo, ghosts are near you!"
>>
No. 985597 ID: 508b2e
File 161057237864.png - (188.12KB , 800x750 , mothdays 066.png )
985597

>Fly to tackle the ghosto.

>Look at beep beep levitating, and say, "oh, you can fly? So can I" and then use you moth wings to show off your flying skills to beep beep.

>Grab her! Does it feel like the goop itself is being manipulated or that there's an entity picking her up the normal way?

>Beep’s in trouble! It might be the goo? Either way, grab the blanket and bring her back to you!

It feels something is pulling her up. And it is strong too!
>>
No. 985598 ID: 508b2e
File 161057241190.png - (196.10KB , 800x750 , mothdays 067.png )
985598

>The goo gives you magic antigravity powers! Eat more goo!

>Ah! Try spraying the invisible thing with the green foam!
>>
No. 985599 ID: 508b2e
File 161057242839.png - (163.93KB , 800x750 , mothdays 068.png )
985599

>>
No. 985600 ID: 508b2e
File 161057250970.png - (193.75KB , 800x750 , mothdays 069.png )
985600

Oh, you did hit something!

And it didn't seem to like it.


But hey... At least you can see whatever this is better.
>>
No. 985601 ID: 2aa5f0

grab the hose again!
>>
No. 985604 ID: b1b4f3

>>985600
You can see it. That means you can punch it.
>>
No. 985608 ID: 46a721

Hooray! We figured out this is actually is Ghostbuster Goo!
Let's use it to pin down the ghost and then punch it.
>>
No. 985612 ID: 0fae41

Tackle it. Go mud wrestling in the goo.
>>
No. 985614 ID: ae154f

Try asking it what the hell it's doing, if it can speak at all.

Can you touch the ghost or is the goo some kind of magic substance bridging between the material and the incorporeal?

Cover your fists with the goo and give the ghost a Ghostbusting Beatdown!!!
>>
No. 985615 ID: 5ec3f5

Considering the tugging on the blanket, I think this ghost just wanted to see some sexy goo stuff going on. Maybe the way out of this dungeon is to appease the ghosts?

Alternatively, act sensible and pretend to be scared and run out of the room with the mouse.
>>
No. 985654 ID: eb1fcc

>>985600
oh that is a straight-up hell ghost

a ghost from hell
a specter of satan

fuck damn shit guess it's time for the holy slime
>>
No. 985663 ID: 7e4fe8

You know? Weve done enough and had a very hard day. It may be time for a nice nap and hope everything is okay when we wake up.
>>
No. 985671 ID: 5b0071

>>985600
hose it
>>
No. 986053 ID: 508b2e
File 161125980138.png - (91.62KB , 800x750 , mothdays 070.png )
986053

>You know? Weve done enough and had a very hard day. It may be time for a nice nap and hope everything is okay when we wake up.

That's a good idea.

Just close your eyes.

This is clearly not real.
>>
No. 986054 ID: 508b2e
File 161125990323.png - (95.31KB , 800x750 , mothdays 071.png )
986054

And when you open them everything will be
>>
No. 986055 ID: 508b2e
File 161126001858.png - (222.42KB , 800x750 , mothdays 072.png )
986055

...going to fucking hell.

>oh that is a straight-up hell ghost
>a ghost from hell
>a specter of satan
>>
No. 986056 ID: 508b2e
File 161126013228.png - (254.97KB , 800x750 , mothdays 073.png )
986056

>You can see it. That means you can punch it.

>Hooray! We figured out this is actually is Ghostbuster Goo!

>Let's use it to pin down the ghost and then punch it.

>Tackle it. Go mud wrestling in the goo.

>Can you touch the ghost or is the goo some kind of magic substance bridging between the material and the incorporeal?

You flex your muscles and throw yourself at the ghost.


Sorry.


You meant Through the ghost. Clean through it.
>>
No. 986057 ID: 508b2e
File 161126023743.png - (132.27KB , 800x750 , mothdays 074.png )
986057

>fuck damn shit guess it's time for the holy slime

>Cover your fists with the goo and give the ghost a Ghostbusting Beatdown!!!

You try to reach for the goo, but you all you feel is something clutching your throat.
>>
No. 986058 ID: 508b2e
File 161126033778.png - (231.86KB , 800x750 , mothdays 075.png )
986058

>Considering the tugging on the blanket, I think this ghost just wanted to see some sexy goo stuff going on. Maybe the way out of this dungeon is to appease the ghosts?

>Try asking it what the hell it's doing, if it can speak at all.

He does seem able to speak, at least you think. But you can't really talk to it at the moment. With your throat being crushed and all, of course.

Weird. Violence has always worked fine for you.


>Alternatively, act sensible and pretend to be scared and run out of the room with the mouse.

Hahahahah.

"Pretend"

Yeaaaaaah...
>>
No. 986059 ID: 508b2e
File 161126035223.png - (96.57KB , 800x750 , mothdays 076.png )
986059

>>
No. 986060 ID: 508b2e
File 161126037658.png - (167.95KB , 800x750 , mothdays 077.png )
986060

>grab the hose again!
>hose it
>>
No. 986061 ID: 508b2e
File 161126045523.png - (105.25KB , 800x750 , mothdays 078.png )
986061

Gross.

It feels really gross.

And really citrusy. Beep Beep was right.

But mostly gross.



It doesn't look like the ghost-thing is having fun as well.
>>
No. 986062 ID: 46a721

NOW we can punch the ghost.

And....uh...we should probably apologise to Beep Beep for using her to stash goo and stuff.
>>
No. 986064 ID: b1b4f3

The ghost is saying "late". Late for work I'd guess. ...or late for a date?

Anyway I think the ghost is dissolving, so maybe you can leave the room now? Or pummel it?
Then give your rescuer a smooch as a reward.
>>
No. 986066 ID: 2aa5f0

give BeepBeep a thumbs up and thank her for the save. Then see if you can't shake some of the goo off.
>>
No. 986067 ID: dcf013

Even if the goo can touch it, we cannot, so we can't stop it from assaulting us and thus it would be unwise to stay here for much longer.

Not much can be assumed from a single word that the ghost uttered. Maybe it's trying to tell us that we're going to be late to the party and that we shouldn't be staying here? Or maybe the ghost is angry because it was waiting for the room service for an enternity, which is quite late. Or maybe... the ghost is italian or french, and it's looking to acquire milk, that is, Latte or Lait. I'm assuming that moth milk isn't a thing, but you never know.

If there is a puzzle in this room, I'm failing to see what it is, so I don't see a reason to stay here.
>>
No. 986069 ID: 0fae41

You're a slimegirl now! Hot.
I think the ghost is trying to say lady.
Quick, make out with the mouse before it's too late!
>>
No. 986197 ID: 4a04f9

>>986064
Beat the shit out of it before it finishes dissolving.
>>
No. 986211 ID: ce39da

Slime seems to be hurting it. Help it along with some good kicks. If it doesn't seem to be dying outright, have Beep-Beep help you strap it back onto the table.
>>
No. 986318 ID: 508b2e
File 161169185092.png - (110.62KB , 800x750 , mothdays 079.png )
986318

>The ghost is saying "late". Late for work I'd guess. ...or late for a date?

>I think the ghost is trying to say lady.

>Not much can be assumed from a single word that the ghost uttered. Maybe it's trying to tell us that we're going to be late to the party and that we shouldn't be staying here? Or maybe the ghost is angry because it was waiting for the room service for an enternity, which is quite late. Or maybe... the ghost is italian or french, and it's looking to acquire milk, that is, Latte or Lait. I'm assuming that moth milk isn't a thing, but you never know.

Sounded like "Late" to you. But hey. Maybe its accent is atrocious and it's saying Milk in french too. Who knows!

It would be the less weird thing in this whole situation.

>Anyway I think the ghost is dissolving, so maybe you can leave the room now? Or pummel it?

> NOW we can punch the ghost.

>Even if the goo can touch it, we cannot, so we can't stop it from assaulting us and thus it would be unwise to stay here for much longer.

>Beat the shit out of it before it finishes dissolving.

>Slime seems to be hurting it. Help it along with some good kicks. If it doesn't seem to be dying outright, have Beep-Beep help you strap it back onto the table.


You take a look at the slowly expanding puddle of goo on the floor. The... whatever this is seems to be melting down.

You ponder if you should take out your aggression on it, or if it would be overkill to pile on a suffering creature.
>>
No. 986319 ID: 508b2e
File 161169186622.png - (147.05KB , 800x750 , mothdays 080.png )
986319

Oh, who the fuck are you kidding?
>>
No. 986320 ID: 508b2e
File 161169191752.png - (150.73KB , 800x750 , mothdays 081.png )
986320

>give BeepBeep a thumbs up and thank her for the save. Then see if you can't shake some of the goo off.

>And....uh...we should probably apologise to Beep Beep for using her to stash goo and stuff.

>Then give your rescuer a smooch as a reward.

>Quick, make out with the mouse before it's too late!
>>
No. 986323 ID: 508b2e
File 161169201856.png - (154.98KB , 800x750 , mothdays 082.png )
986323

>>
No. 986324 ID: 508b2e
File 161169202751.png - (139.25KB , 800x750 , mothdays 083.png )
986324

>>
No. 986326 ID: 6e4236

Time to clean Beep Beep's face and leave the room for less green and gooie fields.
>>
No. 986327 ID: dcf013

Now we get out of this place. Put the goo in the blanket for safekeeping.
>>
No. 986329 ID: 9fad0d

>>986324
recommend obligatory shower scene with the two of you.
>>
No. 986330 ID: b1b4f3

Well, being covered in goo means you can defend yourself against the ghosts here, if there are more.
Time to keep exploring, try to find... something else.
>>
No. 986331 ID: 50b34a

Take the hose with you.
>>
No. 986335 ID: 2aa5f0

well I guess see if you can't find a way to get the goo of the both of you, see if you can't find something to carry some of it incase more ghost are around, and then go back to looking for an exit.
>>
No. 986381 ID: 7e4fe8

Time to find out exactly how much goo we can pump. For science.
>>
No. 986435 ID: ce39da

"Er, sorry. By the way, if the alarm managed to calm its ass down, maybe now you can tell me your real name?"

Prepare to jump a ghost that might appear behind her if she trips the alarm again. If you miss, have her say her name over and over again rapidly and lay the smackdown.
>>
No. 986575 ID: 15a025

Exit room before another ghost decides to get us.
>>
No. 987230 ID: 508b2e
File 161272267844.png - (140.71KB , 800x750 , mothdays 084.png )
987230

>"Er, sorry. By the way, if the alarm managed to calm its ass down, maybe now you can tell me your real name?" Prepare to jump a ghost that might appear behind her if she trips the alarm again. If you miss, have her say her name over and over again rapidly and lay the smackdown.


>Time to clean Beep Beep's face and leave the room for less green and gooie fields.

Uhm.. yeah... might be better to clean her up...
>>
No. 987231 ID: 508b2e
File 161272270104.png - (134.35KB , 800x750 , mothdays 085.png )
987231

...

>recommend obligatory shower scene with the two of you.
>>
No. 987232 ID: 508b2e
File 161272279579.png - (57.61KB , 800x750 , mothdays 086.png )
987232

>Take the hose with you.

The hose is unfortunately impossible to remove, and doesn't probably have enough lenght to cover this unnaturally large sexdungeon of spookiness...

> Time to find out exactly how much goo we can pump. For science.

You leave the hose pumping goo in the room.

You are sure it's going to be fine.

It's going to be fine.




It's going to be fiiiiiiiiiiiiine!
>>
No. 987233 ID: 508b2e
File 161272288165.png - (158.90KB , 800x750 , mothdays 087.png )
987233

>Well, being covered in goo means you can defend yourself against the ghosts here, if there are more.

>Now we get out of this place. Put the goo in the blanket for safekeeping.

>well I guess see if you can't find a way to get the goo of the both of you, see if you can't find something to carry some of it incase more ghost are around, and then go back to looking for an exit.

>Time to keep exploring, try to find... something else.

>Exit room before another ghost decides to get us.


You said to look for showers, but honestly you have no clue where to even look. All these fucking doors look the same.

Your companion's silence isn't helping.

She's probably frightened.

Or she just can't deal with the goo's taste in her mouth.
>>
No. 987234 ID: b5931f

>>987233
Can you use the blanket to wipe off some of the goo? That stuff can’t be good to have on your mouth
>>
No. 987236 ID: e51896

To avoid walking in circles, start taking some goo off of you, and smear parts of the goo on the walls of the hall. that way, you can make sure you are not going down the same paths over and over again and take a different direction if you start seeing the same goo marks on the walls that you left.

Also, if you're hungry, eat some of the cloth off the blanket. You are a moth after all...
>>
No. 987237 ID: 0fae41

Try manipulating whoever's watching you! Be very vocal about your persistent fear of showers and hygiene.
>>
No. 987243 ID: dcf013

Hey, at least the goo isn't alive. Or maybe it's a shame...

I suppose we could leave a bit of the goo on the floor as markers.
>>
No. 987246 ID: b1b4f3

>>987233
We don't have a lot of options here. Can't open most of the doors anyway, so you should just put markings on the walls to keep track of your progress while you go.
Check every door that has a red light.
>>
No. 987357 ID: 6e4236

Use the goo to mark the path every few doors with an arrow.

Oh and don't grope or molest Beep Beep anymore, that's not nice.
>>
No. 987362 ID: 77a7c9

>goo hurts ghosts
>you are covered in goo
>only ghosts have tried to hurt you
>stay covered in goo

perfect logic. Go first to protect hot mouse girl's delicate sensibilities.

Go random. Go first. You are invincible. Unless you aren't.

Fuck it, cowards die twice!
>>
No. 987401 ID: d78fa2

Was there a bathroom in the room you woke up in or no?
>>
No. 987405 ID: b1b4f3

Oh, if we're using a maze solving technique, go with left hand wall rule.
>>
No. 988343 ID: e4c0c7
File 161359804353.gif - (216.67KB , 800x750 , mothdays 088.gif )
988343

>Was there a bathroom in the room you woke up in or no?

No, it was just the bedroom... and that monitor room.

>Also, if you're hungry, eat some of the cloth off the blanket. You are a moth after all...

You don't really feel too hungry. Adrenaline-fueled-hangover is what is powering you so far.

And for most of your life...


>Oh and don't grope or molest Beep Beep anymore, that's not nice.

Jeez. Fine! It's not like you are bullying her...

Can you use the blanket to wipe off some of the goo? That stuff can’t be good to have on your mouth

The stuff is sticky. the blanket won't help much.

But it's fine. You are sure this stuff isn't dangerous at all.


It's fine...
>>
No. 988344 ID: e4c0c7
File 161359809664.png - (162.62KB , 800x750 , mothdays 089.png )
988344

>I suppose we could leave a bit of the goo on the floor as markers.
>>
No. 988345 ID: e4c0c7
File 161359810834.png - (154.18KB , 800x750 , mothdays 090.png )
988345

>>
No. 988346 ID: e4c0c7
File 161359814340.png - (71.07KB , 800x750 , mothdays 091.png )
988346

>>
No. 988347 ID: e4c0c7
File 161359825510.png - (93.66KB , 800x750 , mothdays 092.png )
988347

>Use the goo to mark the path every few doors with an arrow.

> To avoid walking in circles, start taking some goo off of you, and smear parts of the goo on the walls of the hall. that way, you can make sure you are not going down the same paths over and over again and take a different direction if you start seeing the same goo marks on the walls that you left.

> We don't have a lot of options here. Can't open most of the doors anyway, so you should just put markings on the walls to keep track of your progress while you go.
>>
No. 988348 ID: e4c0c7
File 161359845345.png - (116.15KB , 800x750 , mothdays 093.png )
988348

>goo hurts ghosts
>you are covered in goo
>only ghosts have tried to hurt you
>stay covered in goo
>perfect logic. Go first to protect hot mouse girl's delicate sensibilities.
>Go random. Go first. You are invincible. Unless you aren't.

You take the front. Or keep the front. You've been in front already. Beep Beep is following you sheepily anyway.

>Oh, if we're using a maze solving technique, go with left hand wall rule.

>Check every door that has a red light.


You keep following the left paths. Somehow you never manage to get back to your first markings. The corridors are so long that it's difficult to correctly guess the distance you are taking. And the doors are repetitive and unassuming. Making it difficult to keep track on anything specific.

And so far... no red lights.
>>
No. 988349 ID: e4c0c7
File 161359848440.png - (110.39KB , 800x750 , mothdays 094.png )
988349

>Try manipulating whoever's watching you! Be very vocal about your persistent fear of showers and hygiene.
>>
No. 988350 ID: e4c0c7
File 161359850974.png - (126.03KB , 800x750 , mothdays 095.png )
988350

>>
No. 988351 ID: e4c0c7
File 161359851772.png - (133.62KB , 800x750 , mothdays 096.png )
988351

>>
No. 988352 ID: e4c0c7
File 161359853511.png - (124.90KB , 800x750 , mothdays 097.png )
988352

>>
No. 988353 ID: e4c0c7
File 161359855295.png - (124.46KB , 800x750 , mothdays 098.png )
988353

>>
No. 988354 ID: b1b4f3

Oh well, at least you can shower.
Convenient steam censorship is go!
>>
No. 988355 ID: 8a51ec

It sure would be embarrassing if while you were showering you bent over provocatively to scrub your shins in Beep Beep's direction, y'know like accidentally
>>
No. 988357 ID: 6943b4

Cautiosly open the shower.

If there is water make sure to have at a cozy temperature.
>>
No. 988358 ID: a59168

Make out under the showers.

Also check the place for secret passages.
>>
No. 988359 ID: 2aa5f0

I suggest not standing under one of the shower heads as you turn it on less you just hose yourself in more green goo. Just saying, make sure they actually spray water instead of something else before bathing under one.
>>
No. 988360 ID: 86aaf2

Now now, don't force yourself on the girl. THINK about making out under the showers. She is cute!

But right now it's more important to explore the place, make sure it's actually, yaknow... clean water of appropriate temperature coming out of the pipes, checking for soap or supplies, make sure there are no traps, make sure there are no monsters, etc. etc. and THEN clean yourself, the act of which, if you are actually trying to get clean, isn't particularly sexy!
>>
No. 988361 ID: b1b4f3

Oh, don't wash away all the goo. You need to save some for the ghosts.
...I wonder if your friend can write out her name?
>>
No. 988362 ID: aa5597

>>988353
Well at least we can get clean and hydrated now
>>
No. 988366 ID: 591062

Bold of you all to assume the showers work and aren't just superficial.
>>
No. 988374 ID: aa5597

>>988366
Since when have we shown any level of caution or even basic impulse control?
>>
No. 988378 ID: a867d8

they know that they can't get past the goo. Let Beep Beep shower if she wants, but keep your own protective layer strong
>>
No. 988428 ID: 1332ae

SCRUB THE MOUSE!
>>
No. 988523 ID: ae154f

Think about going on a romantic date with Beep-Beep while doing, uh, less than innocent things down there.
>>
No. 990088 ID: 15a025

Time to scrub a dub!
>>
No. 991207 ID: e4c0c7
File 161571555497.png - (231.75KB , 800x750 , mothdays 099.png )
991207

>But right now it's more important to explore the place, make sure it's actually, yaknow... clean water of appropriate temperature coming out of the pipes, checking for soap or supplies, make sure there are no traps, make sure there are no monsters, etc. etc. and THEN clean yourself, the act of which, if you are actually trying to get clean, isn't particularly sexy!
>Also check the place for secret passages.

You glue your back to the walls and slowly walk toward the showerheads. No traps nor secrets in sight. but better be as careful as possible
>>
No. 991208 ID: e4c0c7
File 161571557441.png - (376.95KB , 800x750 , mothdays 100.png )
991208

>Cautiosly open the shower.
>I suggest not standing under one of the shower heads as you turn it on less you just hose yourself in more green goo. Just saying, make sure they actually spray water instead of something else before bathing under one.
>Bold of you all to assume the showers work and aren't just superficial.
>>
No. 991209 ID: e4c0c7
File 161571560960.png - (214.67KB , 800x750 , mothdays 101.png )
991209

>If there is water make sure to have at a cozy temperature.

Yep. Not even cold or scorching hot. It's just... right.

>Oh well, at least you can shower. Convenient steam censorship is go!

> Well at least we can get clean and hydrated now
>>
No. 991210 ID: e4c0c7
File 161571565573.png - (300.17KB , 800x750 , mothdays 102.png )
991210

>Oh, don't wash away all the goo. You need to save some for the ghosts.
> they know that they can't get past the goo. Let Beep Beep shower if she wants, but keep your own protective layer strong
Right. The gooed must protect the sweet.

>Think about going on a romantic date with Beep-Beep while doing, uh, less than innocent things down there.

>It sure would be embarrassing if while you were showering you bent over provocatively to scrub your shins in Beep Beep's direction, y'know like accidentally

>Now now, don't force yourself on the girl. THINK about making out under the showers. She is cute!

Oh come on, now. No need to say that. You do have a little...
>>
No. 991211 ID: e4c0c7
File 161571568534.png - (291.41KB , 800x750 , mothdays 103.png )
991211

>Make out under the showers.
>SCRUB THE MOUSE!
>Time to scrub a dub!

...self-control...
>>
No. 991212 ID: e4c0c7
File 161571569595.png - (423.17KB , 800x750 , mothdays 104.png )
991212

>>
No. 991213 ID: e4c0c7
File 161571572230.png - (417.33KB , 800x750 , mothdays 105.png )
991213

>>
No. 991214 ID: e4c0c7
File 161571573341.png - (303.43KB , 800x750 , mothdays 106.png )
991214

>>
No. 991215 ID: e4c0c7
File 161571574894.png - (305.07KB , 800x750 , mothdays 107.png )
991215

>>
No. 991219 ID: 680982

Running around this place sure made the two of you dirty, eh? Gonna take a lot of washing to clean up them hard-to-reach places :smirk:
>>
No. 991223 ID: b1b4f3

>>991215
Well go on, give her a hand.
>>
No. 991224 ID: 7e4fe8

Wait, Ive seen horror movies before. Dont get too lost in the washing or Jason is gonna pop out of a random corner.
>>
No. 991229 ID: 2aa5f0

well you heard her.

No idea what to talk about though.

Ask how she's holding up?
>>
No. 991259 ID: d31e61

Wow, Beep Beep looks a billion times better with her hair like that! In my ever so humble opinion, of course.
>>
No. 991269 ID: 86aaf2

Take and give what pleasure you can. Provided she's consenting, of course. This is a messed up place and a little joy is important.
>>
No. 991270 ID: ce39da

"So, uh... Occam's razor says the beeps mean ghosts are about, and the part about it interrupting your name was a coincidence. Wanna give that introduction thing another go, considering we prolly dealt with the one that was following us?"

If she gets blared over again, try having her say it over and over again and directly into your ear.
>>
No. 991276 ID: 8a51ec

You can't engage in erotic acts with a lady without knowing her name first! Even though she probably has no idea what- ...Uh, what IS between your legs?
>>
No. 991886 ID: ae154f

Contemplate interactions between mammalian and insectoid biology.
>>
No. 991897 ID: b62fae

With most of the goop gone, put a little proboscis into it.
>>
No. 994425 ID: 50af53

Enjoy eachother. Don't let down your guard, though.
>>
No. 994910 ID: 12461c
File 161763448723.gif - (486.53KB , 800x750 , mothdays 108.gif )
994910

>You can't engage in erotic acts with a lady without knowing her name first! Even though she probably has no idea what-

>...Uh, what IS between your legs?

Hopefully her face, if you play your cards right!
>>
No. 994911 ID: 12461c
File 161763460910.png - (352.71KB , 800x750 , mothdays 109.png )
994911

>Well go on, give her a hand.

>well you heard her.
>>
No. 994912 ID: 12461c
File 161763471434.png - (350.88KB , 800x750 , mothdays 110.png )
994912

>Contemplate interactions between mammalian and insectoid biology.

>Running around this place sure made the two of you dirty, eh? Gonna take a lot of washing to clean up them hard-to-reach places :smirk:

>Take and give what pleasure you can. Provided she's consenting, of course. This is a messed up place and a little joy is important.

Consent was seemingly given already!
>>
No. 994913 ID: 12461c
File 161763475079.png - (316.97KB , 800x750 , mothdays 111.png )
994913

>Wait, Ive seen horror movies before. Dont get too lost in the washing or Jason is gonna pop out of a random corner.
>>
No. 994914 ID: 12461c
File 161763481391.png - (353.57KB , 800x750 , mothdays 112.png )
994914

Seems safe...

>No idea what to talk about though.

>Ask how she's holding up?

>"So, uh... Occam's razor says the beeps mean ghosts are about, and the part about it interrupting your name was a coincidence. Wanna give that introduction thing another go, considering we prolly dealt with the one that was following us?" If she gets blared over again, try having her say it over and over again and directly into your ear.
>>
No. 994915 ID: 12461c
File 161763485497.png - (298.51KB , 800x750 , mothdays 113.png )
994915

> Enjoy eachother. Don't let down your guard, though.

>With most of the goop gone, put a little proboscis into it.
>>
No. 994916 ID: 12461c
File 161763486683.png - (304.59KB , 800x750 , mothdays 114.png )
994916

>>
No. 994917 ID: 12461c
File 161763488081.png - (433.05KB , 800x750 , mothdays 115.png )
994917

>>
No. 994918 ID: 86aaf2

So... pervert voyeur ghost maybe?

"Looks like we have an audience, but they aren't doing anything hostile. You wanna keep going, put on a show for them, or stop?"
>>
No. 994919 ID: 830459

No matter, carry on.
>>
No. 994920 ID: 082b42

Go between legs, kiss ghost
>>
No. 994932 ID: b1b4f3

If you really truly cannot stomach being watched, there's still some goo in the sheet. You could turn off the shower and fight another ghost.
>>
No. 994934 ID: 86aaf2

>>994932

Yea, we COULD do that, but that's much less fun than kinky exhibitionism
>>
No. 994936 ID: 8a51ec

Huh. Ask the pink orbs if they're familiar with another entity notably similar to them, but yellow, and with a misty black silhouette.
>>
No. 994938 ID: 4854ef

It's been a day. Just keep going. Ghost is a perv.
>>
No. 994956 ID: ae154f

Nice, an audience. Give em' a show.
>>
No. 994964 ID: ce39da

"We got a peeper down here. But I mean... no alarm means no danger, right?"
>>
No. 994993 ID: cdabe3

>>994938
this
>>
No. 995062 ID: 86aaf2

>>994993

Wouldn't want to keep the information from her though. That'd be rude. I mean, just because there's no possible reasonable expectation of privacy in this scenario once you found those hidden cameras, that's different than actually noticing something's eyes watching you. Might as well lean into the exhibitionism.
>>
No. 995361 ID: 7e4fe8

AGGRESIVE MAKE OUT MANEUVERS!
>>
No. 995578 ID: 15a025

Hopefully that ghost is looking for a romance show, and not a horror one.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason