[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 160563806492.png - (473.26KB , 1500x1060 , OPENING.png )
981184 No. 981184 ID: 8fb3ba

THE ZERO SYNDICATE'S LOYALTY HAS BEEN FLEETING, AND THEY HAVE BEGUN GOING AGAINST THE WILL OF THE UNDERGROUND COALITION. AS SUCH A HIT-MAN HAS BEEN HIRED TO DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM.

THIS IS SPECTRE'S BODY

YOU ARE SPECTRE'S MIND

YOUR JOB IS TO INFILTRATE THE BUILDING, KILL EVERYONE AFFILIATED WITH THE ZERO SYNDICATE, AND ABOVE ALL ELSE LOCATE AND KILL THE SYNDICATE'S BOSS; MODEL ZERO.

PICK UP WEAPONS TO KILL

DRINK LOTS OF BLOOD TO GET STRONGER

HOW WILL YOU PROCEED?
Expand all images
>>
No. 981185 ID: a77ef1

I wonder if you couldn’t find a maintenance-shaft into the building through that sewer-grate.
>>
No. 981187 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160564024692.png - (232.28KB , 1500x1060 , SEWER.png )
981187

>>981185
SPECTRE ENTERS THE SEWERS
>>
No. 981188 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160564025308.png - (276.42KB , 1500x1060 , BATHROOM.png )
981188

IT'S GROSS, BUT HE MANAGES TO MAKE IT INTO THE BUILDING THROUGH THE BATHROOM

A GUARD IS WASHING HIS HANDS

THE SMELL OF CIGARETTE SMOKE COMES FROM OUTSIDE.
>>
No. 981190 ID: bba45a

I like to make a silent takedown.
>>
No. 981191 ID: dbd72b

Sneak by, and see if what's in that cup close to you is sharp.

If so, take care of the nearest guard quietly.

If not, sneak by down low and do a rabbit punch on Washy Guy with a baseball swing. Should end this quick. Get ready to surprise Smoky Guy.
>>
No. 981193 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160564251050.png - (288.15KB , 1500x1060 , BATHROOM - 1.png )
981193

>>981190
>>981191
THE THING IN THE CUP IS A TOOTHBRUSH, IT'S NOT SHARP, BUT SPECTRE CAN MAKE IT WORK. SPECTRE QUIETLY JAMS THE TOOTHBRUSH IN THE GUARDS THROAT. THE WATER FROM THE SINK HELPS MUDDLE THE SOUND.
>>
No. 981194 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160564252082.png - (348.41KB , 1500x1060 , BATHROOM - 2.png )
981194

SPECTRE GRABS THE BAT.

SPECTRE KICKS DOWN THE DOOR, STUNNING THE SMOKING GUARD BEHIND IT.
>>
No. 981195 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160564253018.png - (363.46KB , 1500x1060 , BATHROOM - 3.png )
981195

SPECTRE FINISHES OFF THE SECOND GUARD.
>>
No. 981196 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160564254263.png - (440.25KB , 1500x1060 , TASTY.png )
981196

NOW THAT THE JOB IS DONE, SPECTRE DRINKS

CHOOSE ONE

BOMBERMAN: BLOW UP SOMETHING YOU THREW
MORE HANDS: [PASSIVE] HOLD MORE WEAPONS
ENRAGE: SEND ONE ENEMY YOU CAN SEE INTO A BLIND RAGE.

ABILITIES CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE, UNLESS THEY'RE PASSIVE.
>>
No. 981197 ID: c57fb0

While passives are nice, BOMBERMAN is the bombb
>>
No. 981198 ID: a8d3c1

MORE HANDS, cause need more punch.
>>
No. 981199 ID: b1b4f3

>>981196
MORE HANDS
>>
No. 981200 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160564422339.png - (372.62KB , 1500x1060 , OFFICE-A-1.png )
981200

>MORE HANDS
SPECTRE GROWS A SECOND SET OF HANDS.

SPECTRE'S HUNGER FOR BLOOD GROWS.

SPECTRE GOES TO THE NEXT FLOOR.

A GUARD RESTS ON THE COUCH.

A GUARD IS ON THE COMPUTER.

TWO SETS OF FOOT STEPS CAN BE HEARD UPSTAIRS.
>>
No. 981201 ID: c57fb0

Throw the bat at the guard on the computer, kill the guard on the sofa with the bottle.
>>
No. 981202 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160564672747.png - (409.07KB , 1500x1060 , OFFICE-A-2.png )
981202

SPECTRE CHUCKS THE BAT AT THE GUARD ON THE COMPUTER!
>>
No. 981203 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160564673472.png - (401.79KB , 1500x1060 , OFFICE-A-3.png )
981203

SPECTRE BREAKS THE BOTTLE AND SLITS THE COUCH GUARD'S THROAT!

THE COMPUTER GUARD ISN'T DEAD YET, JUST IN PAIN!

MOVEMENT CAN BE HEARD UPSTAIRS.

A GUN'S BEEN COCKED UPSTAIRS!
>>
No. 981204 ID: a9af05

>>981203
Finish off the guard on the ground.

The guards upstairs are going to shoot you as soon as you go up the stairs. Give them a different target by throwing one of the dead guards up the stairs!
>>
No. 981207 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160564963102.png - (432.85KB , 1500x1060 , OFFICE-A-4.png )
981207

>>981204
SPECTRE KILLS THE DOWNED GUARD
>>
No. 981208 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160564963577.png - (442.10KB , 1500x1060 , OFFICE-A-5.png )
981208

>>981204
SPECTRE THROWS THE CORPSE OF THE COUCH GUARD UPSTAIRS, STARTLING THE RIFLE MAN AND MAKING HIM FIRE ON THE CORPSE.
>>
No. 981209 ID: 0fae41

Throw knife at hammer man, kick table over for cover.
>>
No. 981210 ID: 51d623

>>981209
agreed
>>
No. 981211 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160565244074.png - (492.77KB , 1500x1060 , OFFICE-A-6.png )
981211

>>981209
>>981210
SPECTRE THROWS THE KNIFE, KILLING THE HAMMER GUARD.

SPECTRE KICKS OVER THE TABLE FOR COVER. THE RIFLEMAN FIRES ANOTHER ROUND THAT BOUNCES OFF THE TABLE.
>>
No. 981213 ID: b1b4f3

Alright we can throw the bottle at the rifle-wielder now, and rearm.
>>
No. 981215 ID: 894419

Throw bottle at rifle guard, acquire sledgehammer. Finish rifle guard with sledgehammer.
>>
No. 981217 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160565386746.png - (499.29KB , 1500x1060 , OFFICE-A-7.png )
981217

>>981213
>>981215
SPECTRE FLINGS THE BOTTLE, THE RIFLE MAN STUMBLES AND FALLS DOWN THE STAIRS
>>
No. 981218 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160565388556.png - (501.78KB , 1500x1060 , OFFICE-A-8.png )
981218

SPECTRE FINSIHES HIM OFF WITH THE SLEDGEHAMMER

THE ROOM HAS BEEN CLEARED.
>>
No. 981219 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160565389152.png - (383.26KB , 1500x1060 , YUMMY.png )
981219

BLOOD DRINK!

CHOOSE ONE

POWER STOMP: CRUSH THINGS AND PEOPLE BENEATH YOUR FEET!
BOMBERMAN: BLOW UP SOMETHING YOU THREW
POSSESS: LEAVE YOUR BODY AND ENTER ANOTHER'S BODY!
>>
No. 981220 ID: 894419

Powerstomp!
>>
No. 981221 ID: c57fb0

Possess sounds like a good time. Grab that gun if you can too.
>>
No. 981222 ID: b1b4f3

>>981219
POSSESS seems like a get out of jail free card.
>>
No. 981223 ID: 11a0dd

Posses. The tactical applications are many and varied.
>>
No. 981224 ID: a9af05

>>981219
Since none of these are passive, whatever we pick, we can only use it once!

I pick Bomberman.
>>
No. 981225 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160565673220.png - (311.53KB , 1500x1060 , STORAGE ROOM-A-1.png )
981225

>POSSESS
SPECTRE LEARNS HOW TO POSSESS PEOPLE.

SPECTRE CAN ONLY POSSESS GUARDS HE CAN SEE.

POSSESSED GUARDS CAN ACT ONCE BEFORE YOU ARE KICKED FROM THEIR BODY BACK INTO SPECTRE.

SPECTRE'S HUNGER FOR BLOOD GROWS!

SPECTRE CLIMBS TO THE NEXT FLOOR.

THERE ARE FOUR GUARDS IN THIS ROOM.
ONE WITH A RIFLE IN THE BACK.
ANOTHER WITH A LARGE SHIELD IN FRONT OF HIM BLOCKING YOUR VIEW OF THE RIFLEMAN.
ONE CARRYING A BOX IN FRONT OF THE DOOR.
AND ONE READING A BOOK AT THE TOP OF THE STAIRS.

SPECTRE CURRENTLY HAS A RIFLE WITH ONE SHOT, A KNIFE, AND A SLEDGE HAMMER.
>>
No. 981226 ID: 3298ee

Sneak to the edge of the wall, climb up using your hands, posses the guy on the upper floor, and use him to shoot one of the shield guards.
>>
No. 981227 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160565825855.png - (316.30KB , 1500x1060 , STORAGE ROOM-A-2.png )
981227

>>981226
SPECTRE CANNOT CLIMB SHEER SURFACES LIKE THAT.

SPECTRE ISN'T REALLY SURE IF THAT GUARD HAS A GUN EITHER.
>>
No. 981228 ID: 894419

Possess upper floor guard and have him suicidally fling himself off the balcony. During the confusion sledgehammer the ground floor guard in the back
>>
No. 981229 ID: b1b4f3

>>981227
Um. Hmm. That shield guy is a big problem. Possess him and make him throw his shield at the gun guy, hopefully killing him but at least rendering both guards disabled for long enough that you can get to them.
You should rush in after the possession, killing the guy with the box.
>>
No. 981231 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160565994424.png - (328.96KB , 1500x1060 , STORAGE ROOM-A-3.png )
981231

>>981229
SPECTRE POSSESSES THE SHEILD GUARD AND FLINGS THE SHIELD AT THE RIFLEMAN
>>
No. 981232 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160565995076.png - (328.78KB , 1500x1060 , STORAGE ROOM-A-4.png )
981232

>>981229
HE CAPITALIZES ON THE ACTION AND STABS THE BOX GUARD IN THE BACK.
>>
No. 981234 ID: b1b4f3

>>981232
Shoot the shieldbearer before he can do anything. Dodge the crowbar if that guy throws it at you, otherwise it'll take a while for him to get down here... you can spend that time shanking the two stunned guards.
>>
No. 981235 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160566425686.png - (353.46KB , 1500x1060 , STORAGE ROOM-A-5.png )
981235

>>981234
SPECTRE GET'S HIS THOUGHTS MIXED UP A BIT AND SHOOTS THE RIFLEMAN INSTEAD OF THE SHIELD GUARD

SPECTRE MAKES UP FOR IT BY TOSSING HIS KNIFE AT THE SHIELD GUARD DURING. HAVING TWO SETS OF HANDS IS USEFUL

SPECTRE DODGES THE INCOMING CROWBAR FROM THE UPPER LEVEL
>>
No. 981236 ID: a8d3c1

Throw the crowbar back at him, preferably at his face.
>>
No. 981237 ID: 36784c

>>981235
Get the crowbar and go upstairs to "return" it to the guard that threw it at you. ……that means kill the guard with the crowbar.
>>
No. 981244 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160566787749.png - (197.25KB , 1500x1060 , STORAGE ROOM-A-6.png )
981244

>>981237
>Get the crowbar and go upstairs to "return" it to the guard that threw it at you.
SPECTRE HAS A SUDDEN URGE OF KINDNESS, AND DECIDES TO RETURN THE GUARD'S DROPPED CROWBAR.

>that means kill the guard with the crowbar.
OH...
>>
No. 981245 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160566788780.png - (352.51KB , 1500x1060 , STORAGE ROOM-A-7.png )
981245

THAT MAKES MORE SENSE.
>>
No. 981246 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160566790194.png - (404.36KB , 1500x1060 , ALL YOU NEED IS BLOOD.png )
981246

BLOOD DRINK

CHOOSE ONE

DISTRACTION: MAKE A DISTRACTION AND CAUSE A GUARD TO MOVE TOWARDS IT
DISGUISE: DISGUISE YOURSELF AS A GUARD FOR A SHORT TIME
TIME SLOW: SLOW DOWN TIME FOR A LITTLE BIT
>>
No. 981247 ID: b1b4f3

>>981246
hmmm...
Disguise.
>>
No. 981250 ID: 36784c

>>981246
Disguise
>>
No. 981263 ID: 0fae41

Disguise. Why don't we just give up, pardner?
>>
No. 981264 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160567646392.png - (205.08KB , 1500x1060 , TOO THE BOSS.png )
981264

>DISGUISE
SPECTRE LEARNS HOW TO DISGUISE HIMSELF!

SPECTRE'S HUNGER FOR BLOOD IS ENDLESS!

SPECTER TAKES THE ELEVATOR UP TO THE FINAL ROOM

MODEL ZERO SHOULD BE RIGHT BEHIND THAT DOOR
>>
No. 981265 ID: 71b75b

Might be smart to Disguise now and get the drop on Model Zero and the ten billion or so guards behind that door.
>>
No. 981266 ID: 71b75b

Oh and grab that flowerpot. It will come in handy later.
>>
No. 981267 ID: b1b4f3

>>981264
Hmm, vent. Can you use the vent?
>>
No. 981271 ID: b1b4f3

Oh, what weapons did we keep from the last room?

I guess if we're going to try to use disguise, they'd have to be concealed. Or only a normal number of them visible.
>>
No. 981276 ID: 0fae41

A vase! Search it for treasure.
>>
No. 981277 ID: 094652

Move the table just a few inches to the left, then knock on the door disguised as a guard.
>>
No. 981296 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160572778655.png - (207.06KB , 1500x1060 , TOO THE BOSS - 1.png )
981296

SPECTRE DISGUISES HIMSELF

SPECTRE HOLDS HIS CROWBAR

SPECTRE CHECKS THE FLOWER POT, IT'S FULL OF FLOWERS!

SPECTRE KNOCKS ON THE DOOR, ANOTHER GUARD ANSWERS

You here to take over my shift? 'kay but be careful with the boss. He's a bit jumpy right now...

THE GUARD EXITS AND LETS SPECTRE ENTER...
>>
No. 981297 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160572780348.png - (352.56KB , 1500x1060 , BOSS.png )
981297

THE ROOM IS FILTHY

IT SMELLS LIKE GARBAGE

FLIES BUZZ

SPECTRE CAN'T SEE MODEL ZERO, BUT HE CAN HEAR RAGGED BREATH COMING FROM UNDER A BOX BEHIND THE DESK
>>
No. 981298 ID: b1b4f3

>>981297
Do we have an angle on the box? Shoot it if so.

If not... say "You ok, boss? The hitman's dead."
>>
No. 981299 ID: c57fb0

Say "Everything OK, Boss?" and get closer.
>>
No. 981302 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160573315922.png - (343.63KB , 1500x1060 , BOSS 2.png )
981302

>>981299
>Everything OK, Boss?

SPECTRE GETS CLOSER

"You know everything's not okay..."

THE BOX SHIFTS

"I've bitten off more than I can chew...I've been too ambitious"

THE BOX LIFTS SLIGHTLY

"...Are you new here? I don't recognize you..."
>>
No. 981305 ID: ce39da

Kill before he can unleash bullshit.
>>
No. 981307 ID: 4a0869

Yeah, people tend not to recognize the reaper at first. Brain him.
>>
No. 981309 ID: b1b4f3

>>981302
Put a bullet in him.
>>
No. 981311 ID: 3a18e0

>>981302
Alpha strike his ass but be ready to possess him. Force him to bash his head into a wall to stun him, then grapple and unload all your ammo into a gap in any armor he has.
>>
No. 981314 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160574092935.png - (306.06KB , 1500x1060 , BOSS KILLED.png )
981314

>>981309
SPECTRE DOESN'T HAVE A GUN

THAT DOESN'T STOP HIM THOUGH

BEFORE MODEL ZERO CAN REACT SPECTRE STRIKES WITH HIS CROWBAR AGAIN

AND AGAIN

AND AGAIN

AND AGAIN

AND AGAIN

AND AGAIN

AND AGAIN

MODEL ZERO LETS OUT A CROAKING WHEEZE AS HE SPEAKS BETWEEN CROWBAR BLOWS

Y-you're so much more dangerous than aaaAanything I-I c-c-could do...b-but they have no issue feeEEEeding you if it means getting ri-riId of me. Go ahead and drink as much as you want...tHis Cities finished eEither way...
>>
No. 981315 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160574094011.png - (374.23KB , 1500x1060 , WHAT A MESS.png )
981315

UNTIL THE CROWBAR'S BROKEN, AND THERE'S NOTHING LEFT OF MODEL ZERO BUT PULP AND SMEARS

SPECTRE'S JOB IS DONE.
>>
No. 981316 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160574095622.png - (305.51KB , 1500x1060 , YUM.png )
981316

SPECTRE MAY BE DANGEROUS, BUT MODEL ZERO MIGHT BE OVER REACTING A LITTLE
>>
No. 981317 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160574096936.png - (431.20KB , 1500x1060 , YUM YUM.png )
981317

A PAYING JOB + FREE FOOD IS HARD TO PASS UP
>>
No. 981318 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160574098274.png - (331.96KB , 1500x1060 , YUM YUM YUM.png )
981318

BESIDES, EAT THE WHOLE CITY? THAT'S RIDICOULOUS!
>>
No. 981319 ID: 8fb3ba
File 160574098822.png - (416.67KB , 1500x1060 , END.png )
981319

NOBODY LIKES THEIR MEALS TO BE TOO LONG.
>>
No. 981324 ID: b1b4f3

>>981319
Hey. You missed a spot. Where did the boss's room's guard go?
>>
No. 981337 ID: a8d3c1

>>981319
You forgot one guard, don't leave your plate half-eaten. That's just rude.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason