[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 159476349052.png - (20.17KB , 800x800 , Untitled.png )
972233 No. 972233 ID: 7f716e

Expand all images
>>
No. 972234 ID: 7f716e
File 159476356246.png - (32.82KB , 800x800 , 1.png )
972234

An alarm wakes you up. Its 3am.
The 7/11 calls for you. You have to get a Slurpee by any means necessary.
>>
No. 972235 ID: 4f51b2

Time to get dressed.
>>
No. 972236 ID: dce46f

>>972235
No there is no time, speed is of the essence, wrap yourself in the bed-sheets, pull a pillowslip over your head and jump straight through that window.
>>
No. 972238 ID: 8fab7a

...

Call a night taxi. Get dressed. Get your wallet.

Get into taxi when taxi arrives. Direct Taxi to nearest 7/11 with a functional, well-stocked Slurpee machine.
>>
No. 972239 ID: f56a2b

Put on sweatpants, get wallet, and proceed to walk towards nearest 7/11
>>
No. 972240 ID: 8e4d19

Make sure you have a dollar or two to pay for that slurpee!
>>
No. 972241 ID: 7f716e

>>972236
While this certainly is an amazing idea, being arrested for public nudity would mean you'd never get that slurpee, and you simply cannot allow that to happen. Also dying from jumping through the window is also out of the question.
>>
No. 972242 ID: 7f716e
File 159476648199.png - (6.56KB , 800x800 , 3.png )
972242

>>972240
>>972238

Looks like a taxi is out of the question. You searched around in the dark, and managed to find only 5 dollars. just enough to buy a couple slurpees, but you cant afford a taxi. Looks like you'll be walking
>>
No. 972243 ID: 7f716e
File 159476650798.png - (32.06KB , 800x800 , 2.png )
972243

>>972235
>>972239

You get dressed and walk out the door
>>
No. 972244 ID: 9876c4

Equip claymore. Go fight hordes for enough loot to fill your slurpee bottles.
>>
No. 972245 ID: 7f716e
File 159476659968.png - (33.02KB , 800x800 , 4.png )
972245

Crap... Which way was the 7/11 again?
do you go down the safely lit path into the city or down the shady unlit path?
Its so hard to remember these kinds of things at this hour.
>>
No. 972247 ID: f56a2b

Down the shady unlit path, past the crack house two blocks, down slag alley.
>>
No. 972248 ID: b1b4f3

>>972245
Into the city.
>>
No. 972249 ID: b58f66

Down the path! Apparently 7/11 has been branching out, there's sure to be one in the shadier neighbourhoods.
>>
No. 972250 ID: 1982cf

Go down the shady path until you see the 7/11's calming neon glow.
>>
No. 972251 ID: 7f716e
File 159477300943.png - (28.06KB , 800x800 , 5.png )
972251

>>972247
>>972249
>>972250

you go down the shady unlit path with great haste.
You've been down this path countless times during the day, but everything feels much different at night. It feels like you're being watched.

You really want that slurpee, so you push these thoughts aside, and continue walking down the shady path.
>>
No. 972252 ID: 7f716e
File 159477349007.png - (24.51KB , 800x800 , 6.png )
972252

After a few minutes, you encounter a man.
He's unnaturally tall, and is staring into the moon.

"A quiet night, is it not? he asks aloud.
He turns to look at you, "Though it appears I am not the only one awake at this liminal hour.
"I am curious, traveler, what sort of quest brings you to this desolate path?

It feels as though this man can see right into your soul.
>>
No. 972253 ID: b1b4f3

Just goin' to get a slurpee how about you?
>>
No. 972254 ID: f56a2b

Don't hesitate. "Not interested, buddy." Keep moving on past him, and clutch at your pocket like you've got a knife or a weapon or something.

The neighborhood's really gone to shit.
>>
No. 972255 ID: e5b672

Bro I just want a slushie, no pamphlets please.
>>
No. 972266 ID: 7f716e
File 159478138284.png - (15.68KB , 800x800 , 8.png )
972266

>>972254
>>972255

"Back off buddy, I'm just getting a slurpee"
>>
No. 972270 ID: 7f716e
File 159478204467.png - (11.38KB , 800x800 , 9.png )
972270

You attempt to push past the man, but he grabs your arm before you can react.

he hisses at you, "Watch yourself, traveler. It would be wise of you to treat that which you do not understand with a bit more respect."

You see a rage well up inside him, and his grab tightens. It seemed like he may strike you, but he takes control of himself and calms down.

"You are much too eager to surrender your intentions, traveler. It would be smart to watch your words in these parts, for strange creatures lurk here.
>>
No. 972271 ID: 7f716e
File 159478211017.png - (8.02KB , 800x800 , 10.png )
972271

He drops something into your hand.
He lets out a disturbing laugh,
"You may wish to hold onto this, traveler. It may find itself useful during your journey."
>>
No. 972272 ID: 7f716e
File 159478218122.png - (10.12KB , 800x800 , 11.png )
972272

Before you can react or ask any questions, he disappeared into a puff of smoke.
>>
No. 972273 ID: 7f716e
File 159478238201.png - (30.80KB , 800x800 , 12.png )
972273

Sufficiently spooked by this encounter, you continue along the path with a brisk pace.
You don't want to be here any longer than you have to.

After a few more minutes of walking, you encounter a large chasm.
The chasm has collapsed a nearby house, splitting it in half and revealing its insides.
Inside the chasm is a strange creature. The creature does not say anything, it simply sits there smiling at you.
>>
No. 972280 ID: b1b4f3

>>972273
Say hi. Ask where the bridge is at.
>>
No. 972281 ID: 9876c4

Whose a good kitty?

But like, phrased as a rhetorical question.
>>
No. 972290 ID: dce46f

Ask if the creature knows the way to the nearest 7-11. Mention that someone should put in a work order to have the road repaired at some point.
>>
No. 972292 ID: 7f716e
File 159478892023.png - (22.62KB , 800x800 , 13.png )
972292

>>972280
>>972290

You ask the creature if there is a bridge or something that you can use to cross this chasm.

The creature gazes to the right.
>>
No. 972293 ID: 7f716e
File 159478898529.png - (22.60KB , 800x800 , 14.png )
972293

You look to your right. In the distance you see a grumpy man sitting in a chair. A red light illuminates him.
>>
No. 972294 ID: 7f716e
File 159478911872.png - (30.80KB , 800x800 , 12.png )
972294

The creature whispers to you,
"Please, it is not safe...
"Stay here and play a game with me instead...
>>
No. 972296 ID: b1b4f3

>>972294
What kind of game?
>>
No. 972297 ID: 62e4df

I might. Is there a wager? If so, what?
>>
No. 972306 ID: dce46f

Depends on the game and the prize
>>
No. 972310 ID: 7f716e
File 159479476872.png - (23.48KB , 800x800 , 15.png )
972310

>>972296
>>972297
>>972306


"I love riddles... You will tell me a riddle... If I cannot answer the riddle correctly, I will help you get across
>>
No. 972312 ID: 7f716e
File 159479494177.png - (22.62KB , 800x800 , 13.png )
972312

"However, if I win, you must convince that man to come play with me
Again, the creature looks towards the right at the grumpy man.
>>
No. 972313 ID: 7f716e

if you want to play the riddle game, include the answer to the riddle as a spoiler text, so i can think about it overnight and see if the cat got it correct
>>
No. 972317 ID: b1b4f3

>>972312
I'll bite:

A kingdom scrambled, disassembled
Bodies distributed in the name of greed
There is only one winner in the end
In this place where dreams die


A casino/card table
>>
No. 972319 ID: dce46f

>>972317

I can't come up with my own riddle, but I second this one.
>>
No. 972502 ID: 7f716e
File 159495197385.png - (23.38KB , 800x800 , hm 1.png )
972502

>>972317

"Hm..."
>>
No. 972503 ID: 7f716e
File 159495202744.png - (23.22KB , 800x800 , hm 2.png )
972503

"Hmmmmm..."
The creature's smile wanes
>>
No. 972504 ID: 7f716e
File 159495214102.png - (23.17KB , 800x800 , hm 3.png )
972504

"You think you're so smart, huh? You think you're soooo clever?"
The creature looks upset now.
"Well I don't know the answer to the riddle. Is THAT what you wanted to hear, huh?
>>
No. 972505 ID: 7f716e
File 159495225076.png - (7.05KB , 800x800 , 16.png )
972505

"Whatever, just get the hell out of here"
It drops something into your hand.
"Show that man over there this card, and he'll get you across."
Again, it looks to the right.
>>
No. 972506 ID: 7f716e
File 159495230488.png - (22.60KB , 800x800 , 14.png )
972506

The grumpy man is still just sitting there, being grumpy.
>>
No. 972507 ID: 7f716e

"The answer was "A casino", by the way", you say before you leave.
>>
No. 972508 ID: b1b4f3

Gottem.

>>972506
Well go over and tell him you have a bus pass, ask where he can send you with it.
>>
No. 972509 ID: dce46f

Go to grumpy man, ask if he knows when the bus is coming and flash the bus pass. Also ask him for directions to the 7-11.
>>
No. 973088 ID: 7f716e
File 159563905578.png - (17.60KB , 800x800 , 18.png )
973088

>>972508
>>972509

"Uh..hey. You the bus driver? I just want to get to the 7-11"
>>
No. 973089 ID: 7f716e
File 159563912932.png - (11.81KB , 800x800 , 17.png )
973089

"Yeah I am. Who the hell are you?
>>
No. 973090 ID: b1b4f3

>>973089
No one of consequence.
>>
No. 973096 ID: e4411c

Just a man with a bus pass and a mighty drive to acquire late night beverages.
>>
No. 973098 ID: 193edf

"SLURPEE MAN."
>>
No. 973102 ID: e4411c

>>973098
I change my vote to this
>>
No. 973147 ID: dbd72b

Bobby Slurps. Goer to 7-11s. So can i get to the 7-11?
>>
No. 973326 ID: 014f5b

>>973147
"Bob Slurpp, Here to get my slurp on, I need a ride to the 7-11"
>>
No. 973470 ID: df76b1

>>973326
>>973147
An indistinct mixture of these.
>>
No. 973569 ID: 7f716e
File 159616815275.png - (18.30KB , 800x800 , 19.png )
973569

>>973147
>>973326
>>973470
You look at the man. You say "Uh...."
"Bobby slurpps. Frequent goer to 7-11's. I have a bus pass. Can I get a ride?"
>>
No. 973570 ID: 7f716e
File 159616853609.png - (19.69KB , 800x800 , 20.png )
973570

"No you can't. Some jackass stole my bus. Like what the fuck, why would someone steal the bus, I'm the only public transit available for miles. People rely on me to get to work, like seriously, what the hell."
>>
No. 973571 ID: 7f716e
File 159616862833.png - (58.31KB , 1200x1200 , map.png )
973571

"Okay whatever. Listen, kid. Since You have a bus pass and everything, and you don't look like one of them transit cultists, I'll let you borrow my official public transit bike and official public transit map, but you have to promise me that you'll report this theft to the police. I can't get up. Someone might come around waiting for the bus, and since there is no bus, they'll end up waiting forever unless I warn them. Cant allow that to happen.
>>
No. 973572 ID: 7f716e
File 159616874386.png - (14.78KB , 800x800 , 21.png )
973572

"By the way, theres a sick-ass bike ramp somewhere around here. Just thought you should know."

>What now?
>>
No. 973574 ID: b1b4f3

Hop on the bike and go riding around to find that ramp. I think we're legally obligated to jump that chasm.

You're in the bottom left of that map, right? Sure is a long trip.
>>
No. 973575 ID: a4ed2e

Using that ramp is not only the right thing to do, its the only thing to do. Bike along the doom chasm and look for it!
>>
No. 973578 ID: 4f51b2

Pull an E.T.
>>
No. 973622 ID: 014f5b

>>973572
Give that man a pat on the back, he's truly dedicated to his work.
>>
No. 973947 ID: 7f716e
File 159668828580.png - (15.33KB , 800x800 , pat.png )
973947

>>973622
You thank the bus driver.
He says nothing, but you can feel the "You're welcome" in his eyes.
>>
No. 973949 ID: 7f716e
File 159668846887.png - (15.63KB , 800x800 , 22.png )
973949

You adventure around, going hither and thither, making a scene of yourself. Eventually you find the fabled bike ramp. You prepare yourself.
>>
No. 973951 ID: 7f716e
File 159668872390.png - (15.84KB , 800x800 , 23.png )
973951

You're just about to commit yourself to this task, but...
"Uh... Excuse me? What do you think you're doing? Do I know you?"
The ramp glares at you.
"You better not be thinking about ramping off me"
>>
No. 973952 ID: 7e27f8

Don't stop, don't hesitate. Inform the ramp that this is an emergency jump to acquire a slurpee and that you cannot for any reason be stopped. Then get a good run up and jump that gap!
>>
No. 973953 ID: dba489

>>973951
ENGAGE RAMP
>>
No. 973954 ID: b1b4f3

>>973951
Why not
>>
No. 973965 ID: 094652

"How do I go that way?"
>>
No. 973982 ID: 014f5b

>>973951
Excuse me ma'am (or sir, it's hard to tell with ramps) But I am extremely sikk and I must get mad air.
>>
No. 974022 ID: df76b1

>>973982
absolutely this.
>>
No. 974128 ID: 7f716e
File 159686676180.png - (10.11KB , 800x800 , 24.png )
974128

>>973953
>>973982
>>974022

"I am sorry ma'am, but this is a matter of life and death."
>>
No. 974131 ID: 7f716e
File 159686691783.png - (15.74KB , 800x800 , 25.png )
974131

You step back, giving yourself some room to build up speed.

You go up the ramp, and it does it's best to stop you. However, as it is just a bike ramp, it turns it out can't do much.
"oh...OW! jeez, rude!"
>>
No. 974132 ID: 7f716e
File 159686704205.png - (804.41KB , 1920x1080 , sickflip.png )
974132

Whoa, bro! That jump was pretty sick my guy!
>>
No. 974133 ID: 7f716e
File 159686728423.png - (17.28KB , 800x800 , 26.png )
974133

You make it across the chasm, circumventing the PUBLIC PARK OF DOOM.
You take a moment to breathe and reflect on just how frigging cool that jump was!
You hear a low rumbling start behind you, It sounds like faint whooping and hollering and cheering, but it gets louder quickly...
>>
No. 974134 ID: 7f716e
File 159686748746.png - (25.12KB , 800x800 , 27.png )
974134

In an instant, the area is full of the cheering shadow citizens of the chasms depths.

a tall shadow man says into your ear,"wow man, that was pretty fuckin' gnarly stuff you just did there. Impressive."

It strokes your face. The cheers are deafening.
>>
No. 974135 ID: b1b4f3

>>974134
No touching please.
Take a bow and ride off.
>>
No. 974153 ID: 094652

Test the road for slickness and ride off into the moonset
>>
No. 974154 ID: dba489

>>974134
They seem to appreciate skill in BMX, ask if they have bikes too.
>>
No. 974159 ID: dbd72b

"i no, rite? Gotta jet, tho. Need mah slurps!"
bike away
>>
No. 974165 ID: 7e27f8

Throw up the horns, shake off the fans, and start riding out of here.
>>
No. 974266 ID: 7f716e
File 159703824933.png - (25.06KB , 800x800 , 27 half.png )
974266

>>974165
>>974135
>>974159

You throw up some horns.
"Haha, yeah pretty sick, right?"
"Anyway, I gotta be on my way. Later dudes"
>>
No. 974267 ID: 7f716e
File 159703838997.png - (24.73KB , 800x800 , 28.png )
974267

You attempt to get back on your bike and out of here without causing a bigger scene.
You don't like where this situation is headed. The air is filling with malicious intent.
>>
No. 974268 ID: 7f716e
File 159703852169.png - (10.20KB , 800x800 , 29.png )
974268

"Whoa now, man. Things were just getting interesting around here. Why don't you stick around?
>>
No. 974269 ID: 2b7d20

he's try'n to take our fuck'n slurpee money! Start swinging that bike with lethal intent! NOBODY STOPS US FROM GETTING A SLURPEE!
>>
No. 974270 ID: df76b1

Send out your champion and I shall defeat her, on my way to 7-11.
>>
No. 974271 ID: b1b4f3

>>974268
Pickpockets get the punches.
>>
No. 974295 ID: 7f716e
File 159711069999.png - (24.35KB , 800x800 , 30.png )
974295

>>974269
>>974271

ohshit, a pickpocket!

You get a rush of adrenaline. Without thinking, you grab your bike and start swinging it around wildly!
>>
No. 974296 ID: 7f716e
File 159711076158.png - (13.77KB , 800x800 , 31.png )
974296

The bike makes contact with something solid.
>>
No. 974297 ID: 7f716e
File 159711084428.png - (15.37KB , 800x800 , 32.png )
974297

You open your eyes. The crowd has dispersed.

oh shit oh fuck oh shit. oh no.
>>
No. 974299 ID: b1b4f3

>>974297
Oh no is your bike ok???
>>
No. 974301 ID: 094652

Uh... they were trying to mug you?

Nope, won't hold up in court. Drag them to the nearest hospital.
>>
No. 974302 ID: 2b7d20

D...did we kill them? Check their pulse!
>>
No. 974312 ID: df76b1

Cheese it!
>>
No. 974314 ID: dbd72b

Objective comes first! Do you still have your slurpee money?
>>
No. 974315 ID: 19da02

make sure you still have your slurpee money and then get the fuck out of there asap
>>
No. 974342 ID: 7f716e

>>974299

What? Oh... oh, uh, yeah my bike is fine.
>>
No. 974343 ID: 7f716e
File 159720813478.png - (20.16KB , 800x800 , 33.png )
974343

>>974301
>>974302
Do shadow people even have pulses? Better make sure.
You are about to step forward, but you feel a deep purring coming from the chasm.
A familiar face appears. The creature from before opens its maw, and captures the corpse.
In the end, you decide against stepping forward.
>>
No. 974344 ID: 7f716e
File 159720875768.png - (59.24KB , 800x800 , 34.png )
974344

The creature giggles,"You know, you really shouldn't bring so much attention to yourself. You never know what could be lurking..."

If you booked it any harder, you would be a library.
>>
No. 974345 ID: 7f716e
File 159720887617.png - (133.92KB , 800x800 , library.png )
974345

You bike as hard as you can, but you hear the creature lift itself out of the chasm and start to chase after you.
"How about we play another game?"
>>
No. 974362 ID: 12b116

PEDAL MORE FASTERER THAN YOU HAVE EVER PEDALLED BEFORE
>>
No. 974390 ID: 7e27f8

Zig-Zag and when its lagging behind swing into a side street!
>>
No. 974396 ID: b1b4f3

It's very difficult to make sharp turns on a bike. Try telling it to leave you alone.
>>
No. 974959 ID: 7f716e
File 159823840849.png - (135.56KB , 800x800 , ultra speed.png )
974959

>>974362
>>974390
You engage hyperdrive!
>>
No. 974960 ID: 7f716e
File 159823864457.png - (334.66KB , 800x800 , stab.png )
974960

Things were looking well. For a second you thought you managed to lose it, but with a burst of speed to match yours, it lunges and pierces your back!
>>
No. 974961 ID: 7f716e
File 159823882879.png - (528.12KB , 800x800 , ouch.png )
974961

Your adrenaline is at its max. Your head is spinning. Your entire body aches and a white-hot pain spreads from your wound. You're on the precipice of consciousness.
>>
No. 974962 ID: 7f716e
File 159823899712.png - (313.90KB , 800x800 , monument.png )
974962

You pass out from the pain. When you come to,your wound is still bleeding and it feels like your limbs are on fire.You don't know where you are, or how you survived the attack.
>>
No. 974964 ID: e51896

This doesn't look like the city. Maybe this is the afterlife or an unconscious dream.

But hey, Illuminati confirmed!

Maybe rest up a bit.
>>
No. 974981 ID: bcda15

I think you take a left here to get to the 711, not really sure though.
>>
No. 974982 ID: dbd72b

Check on your wound as best you can.
>>
No. 974985 ID: b1b4f3

This should be the Monument of Malfeasance. Try not to look directly at it. Find the road, head northwards.
>>
No. 974990 ID: d2da5a

Man what was the public art comittee thinking when they comissioned this thing? Check ypur map, is this the Monument?
>>
No. 975040 ID: 7f716e
File 159833600098.png - (147.28KB , 1200x1200 , map 2.png )
975040

>>974981
>>974985
>>974990

You check the map, getting some of your blood on it.
Yep, this is the monument.
>>
No. 975042 ID: 7f716e
File 159833668008.png - (468.16KB , 800x800 , wound.png )
975042

>>974982
You twist to get a good view of the wound. Ouch! You really need something to patch this up.
A piece of the chasm creature's stinger remains lodged in the wound.
>>974985
In this state you might be able to get there, but the bike has to stay. You're way too exhausted and simply in too much pain to use or drag it.

...
But, why do you even want to continue this journey? Is it worth risking your life for this slurpee? Why do you want it so bad? Is this even the same town you live in? Why is is so full of dangers?
WHY NOT JUST GO HOME?

...
Your head is filling with strange thoughts and notions.
>>
No. 975048 ID: df76b1

That's a long way on foot.

I say we go to the arcade, then over to the Necro Police Station. Maybe we'll meet someone with some wheels.

You don't wanna mess with a Walmart in a Bad Neighborhood.
>>
No. 975051 ID: dbd72b

>>975042
Ok, those last two are good questions, but questioning the slurpee is unacceptable! Pull out the stinger and look around for something to patch up the wound. If there's nothing around, I guess tie your shirt around it?
>>
No. 975054 ID: e51896

>>975051 i dont think pulling the stinger is a good idea. As far as stab wounds go, if you have something sharp like a knife in you, you gotta keep it in as it is acting as a plug to keep most of the blood in.

We might need a doc to treat the internal bleeding
>>
No. 975068 ID: 19da02

If the stinger isn't very deep, then pull it out. if it's deep, leave it in. Tear off a strip of shirt if you can and use that as a makeshift bandage until you find something better. My vote is to go to the Wal Mart in a Bad Neighborhood and try to get some bandages or something, then past the lake and to the 7/11
>>
No. 975086 ID: e30795

Don't panic, but you've probably caught the crazies from that stinger. Aggressively subdue any voices that try to deter you from the slurpee. I second making the Walmart in a Bad Neighborhood our target, there'll be plenty of medical supplies and plenty of people with knowledge in fixing puncture wounds.
>>
No. 975098 ID: d2da5a

Transit man depends on us to return his bike, so we need to be in a position to ride it. You need to carefully bandage that wound with your shirt, only pull out the stinger if its not barbed/the puncture is small.
>>
No. 975125 ID: ce39da

Can't go home even if you wanted - chasm in the way. Left or forward, the only wrong choice is back.
>>
No. 975145 ID: 7f716e
File 159850459422.png - (81.02KB , 800x800 , 35.png )
975145

>>975048
>>975054
>>975068
>>975086
>>975098
You decide against pulling the stinger out. It would probably be incredibly painful if you tried it on your own.
You decide to rip a piece of your jacket off and tie it around the wound. At least the pressure on it will help deal with the pain a bit.
>>
No. 975146 ID: 7f716e
File 159850481286.png - (234.84KB , 800x800 , 36.png )
975146

>>975125
>>975098
>>975048
You ignore the voices. Going back just isn't an option. After consulting your map, you decide that going into an area literally called "spiral into madness" is not a good direction to go into. You head towards the arcade.With your wound tied up, you find the strength to drag the bike all the way there.
>>
No. 975147 ID: 7f716e
File 159850509927.png - (233.16KB , 800x800 , 37.png )
975147

However, that was just about the last of your strength.You sit down on the pavement and give yourself a moment to breathe. You can't take the bike any further with the stinger still in your wound.

You can continue on your journey by foot, or maybe there is someone in the arcade that can help?
>>
No. 975148 ID: b1b4f3

>>975145
That's how dubious-canon John died, you know.

>>975147
Go into the arcade and find someone to pull out the stinger that may still be pumping deadly toxin into your fragile body.
>>
No. 975149 ID: df76b1

Yeah, I think looking for a ride and some first aid is the proper course
>>
No. 975153 ID: dbd72b

Ya, get in there and get some help
>>
No. 975155 ID: 19da02

Might as well do this. At minimum maybe they can call an EMT or something.
>>
No. 975166 ID: bcda15

No one ever died at an arcade unless they were playing DDR, so you know, don't fire up sandstorm
>>
No. 977602 ID: 7f716e
File 160144862165.png - (103.34KB , 1028x858 , 38.png )
977602

>>975148
>>975149
>>975153
>>975166

You limp up to the arcade door. A shadow at the door resolves itself into a very sad looking man with a hook. He shakes his head at you with pity. Do you still want to enter?
>>
No. 977606 ID: e51896

Well, there is a first aid kit back there near one of the games. We'll have to ask if we can use it.
>>
No. 977613 ID: e30795

Hopefully none of those critters were at the scene of the murder... Beg the hookman to let you use the first aid kit, if he demands something from you in return then really talk up how epic your gaming skills are (but stress that they're only worth seeing when you're healthy).
>>
No. 977615 ID: df76b1

We want to play your First Aid game...
>>
No. 977620 ID: 894419

Enter, and ask the man (pirate?) if you can just take the first aid kit with you.
>>
No. 977625 ID: 9b8547

Go on in. It’ll take more than a disapproving look, a hook and a crippling torso injury to stop me!
>>
No. 978052 ID: 7f716e
File 160204517038.png - (30.46KB , 1028x858 , 39.png )
978052

You push past the door, hoping to ask for medical attention
>>
No. 978053 ID: 7f716e
File 160204546860.png - (157.80KB , 800x800 , 40.png )
978053

"arr another specter o'mepast come t'haunt me yet again? Why have ye not done away with me yet?

oh to be free in death. Let me die I tell ye!"

He weeps.
>>
No. 978054 ID: b1b4f3

>>978053
What? Uh, hand over the first aid kit, and we'll see about that.
>>
No. 978055 ID: 894419

With the help of first aid I sure arr reasonably confident I could maybe consider killing you. Possibly. No promises.
>>
No. 978060 ID: df76b1

No, actually, we might be the one dying, and we're trying to fix that. You know about the giant cat thing? I guess I pissed it off.
>>
No. 978065 ID: e51896

Ask if it is talk like a pirate day? Yar matey!
>>
No. 978067 ID: dbd72b

Not a ghost, bleeding.

If you want to die so badly, you probably don't need that medical kit overthere...
>>
No. 978660 ID: 7f716e
File 160282619938.png - (150.14KB , 800x800 , 41.png )
978660

>>978054
>>978060
>>978065
the ol' scurvy dog hands you the med-kit.
y'arr just leave me alone ye stupid fucking ghost bitch. After all these years and ye still wont let me visit the ol' locker. cruel, just cruel i tell ya
>>
No. 978662 ID: b1b4f3

>>978660
Apply medkit to self.
>>
No. 978664 ID: 4a0869

Why not just kill yourself if you want to be dead so bad?
>>
No. 978665 ID: df76b1

We're going to the 7/11. There might be a foot locker nearby, but we don't know if it's open?

Get healin'
>>
No. 978668 ID: e51896

lets attempt to acquire a party member.

Tell him that the locker might be at the 7/11, and he should come join you so you can help him find it.
>>
No. 978670 ID: b1b4f3

Weren't we told NOT to tell people where we're going?
>>
No. 978676 ID: e51896

>>978670
Maybe??? I don't remember. Maybe not tell him after all just in case.
>>
No. 978960 ID: c5185d

A locker’s no place to die. Come with us, and we’ll show you eternal life. (The secret to eternal life is being a 7-11 hot dog.)
>>
No. 979478 ID: 7f716e
File 160359859322.png - (124.58KB , 780x768 , 42.png )
979478

>>978662

You pull out the stinger and quickly apply analgesic and adhesive bandages to yourself. A wave of pain washes over you but quickly subsides and the bleeding stops

>>978665
"Why don't I jus- What? arrr surely yar arr pulling me legs. If I could visit the locker of me own will, I would have departed long ago"
>>
No. 979479 ID: 7f716e
File 160359871853.png - (126.02KB , 780x768 , 43.png )
979479

you feel a surge of heat in your hand, the stinger has melted away and left behind four quarters. weird.
>>
No. 979480 ID: 7f716e
File 160359889228.png - (21.83KB , 1028x858 , 44.png )
979480

>>978665
>>978960

You thank the pirate-looking dude for the first aid kit. You say "Well, I dont know about ghosts and dying and whatever, but I think there might be a foot locker or something near the... place... that i'm heading to. you're welcome to come along if you want"
>>
No. 979481 ID: 7f716e
File 160359910304.png - (20.15KB , 1028x858 , 46.png )
979481

You don't really wait for a reply because you're kind of in a hurry and don't really know what to say more, so you just start to head out, but as you start to lay your hand on the door to push it open, suddenly you realize that you have had a crippling fear of the outdoors your entire life!

"Huh! That sure is a weird thing to realize just now, why didn't I remember this earlier? oh well."


Time to get comfortable, because you cannot leave due to this newly realized crippling fear.
>>
No. 979483 ID: 894419

Oh... so this is why its called the Arcade of Agoraphobia; it makes you terrified of leaving. Uh, ask pirate friend how we can rid ourselves of this irrational fear!
>>
No. 979484 ID: e51896

Well, I guess we have enough money to play games here and try to get a prize, maybe there is something to reduce our fear of the outdoors like a giant teddy bear or something.

Check what prizes they have here that might be able to help us.
>>
No. 979488 ID: 40a125

Ask the proprietor if he wants to play hooky, and challenge him to DDR.
>>
No. 979490 ID: e30795

Go so hard on DDR that you raise the roof and/or bring the house down, maybe if we defeat the building itself this weird curse will be lifted.
>>
No. 979494 ID: b1b4f3

>>979481
What's that thing on the floor?
>>
No. 979513 ID: 40a125

Oh crap, there's a nudibranch on the floor, and your bike just disappeared.
>>
No. 979730 ID: 7f716e
File 160376890529.png - (693.76KB , 800x800 , 2.png )
979730

>>979483
"Oh you poor, simple, naive, incredibly stupid little fool"
He begins to flash-back.
"no one has ever been able to leave ever since he, Exppextaceon the fleet-footed lich arrived and got 10528 points in Dance Dance Retribution 2. The power of such a flawless run fuels his magic, and he keeps us locked in here to tempt us into fighting him, so he may claim our souls if we lose. arrgh."

"It has been 300 years here, away from the seas. My only hope now is that the lich's high-score can be beaten by some stronger than I, and I may be allowed to visit the locker once and for all."

>>
No. 979732 ID: 40a125

Maybe we can beat the score if we work together with some of the more spidery shadow demons.
>>
No. 979733 ID: b1b4f3

>>979730
Kneecap the lich then challenge him.
>>
No. 979734 ID: 764aca

Work smarter, not harder.

Instead of attempting to break the high score record, we should instead try to find a way to reset the score of the ddr arcade machine.
>>
No. 979735 ID: 894419

Truly he has an aura of menace around him, could we hope to defeat him man to skeleton in a dance dance retribution game? I doubt it. We need an advantage, some way to boost our abilities. Any focus enhancing drugs in that first aid kit?
>>
No. 979746 ID: df76b1

>>979734
Absolutely. Let's Constanza this mf.
>>
No. 979749 ID: dbd72b

Ok, unless you're a legendary DDR master, we need to look into how we cheat
>>
No. 979785 ID: 7f716e
File 160384753704.png - (82.82KB , 800x800 , 49.png )
979785

>>979494
those are the bloody bandages you took off
>>979735
aside from your standard first-aid items, there is a large unmarked syringe with a thick liquid inside. the only label seen says "Emergency Use Only"
>>
No. 979786 ID: 7f716e
File 160384770374.png - (23.49KB , 800x800 , 47.png )
979786

>>979513
Oh no! the bike has been commandeered by a group of hooligans! If only you could go out there and take it back from them.
>>
No. 979787 ID: 7f716e
File 160384809585.png - (20.29KB , 1028x858 , 50.png )
979787

>>979484
>>979734
>>979746
>>979749

okay okay okay, you are not particularly good at ddr2, in fact, you can't remember if you've even ever played it.
But you don't have to be good at the game if you can cheat! You decide to look around the place to see if there is a way to cheat the system.
Maybe there is something at the prize shop that can help you.
>>
No. 979788 ID: 7f716e
File 160384828967.png - (30.27KB , 1028x858 , 48.png )
979788

"Sup. How many Tickets you got?"
>>
No. 979789 ID: 96e04f

Okay now go see the guy at the ticket counter, so we can see what we have to bribe him with.

Cheat at ski-ball. Best way to get free tickets.
>>
No. 979791 ID: b1b4f3

>>979788
Zero at the moment. How much does all that stuff cost?
>>
No. 979796 ID: 894419

Is the key a prize? And do you know where the breaker room is? I uh... need to fix something in there.
>>
No. 979808 ID: 7f716e
File 160385988091.png - (39.64KB , 1028x858 , 51.png )
979808

>>979791
>>979796
15 for the Ream Of Paper
500 for the Plushie
750 for the Anti-Ghost Juice
1500 for the GUN
2000 for the Deed For Empty Lot In Urban Kentucky
3000 for the Pirate Tricorne Hat
And uh, 5000 for the ??KEY?? Uh, but you're not allowed to have it.
>>
No. 979809 ID: 7f716e

And no, i don't know where the breaker room is. I'm not allowed to leave this booth.
>>
No. 979816 ID: 894419

Well, cheating as ski-ball seems like a good solution for printing tickets, but we still need to decide how to cheat. If we can find flip the breaker that should clear the cabinet memory and wipe all the cabinets scores... but its very conspicuous. If we can get enough tickets maybe we can just shoot the lich?

I say we take a quick look around and see if we can find an unlocked breaker room, if not then we should go use our quarters to cheat a ski-ball.
>>
No. 979817 ID: b1b4f3

Alright now let's investigate the available ticket-giving games and take stock of our funds, see how many tickets we can make.
Also... see if any of the trapped souls here want to donate tickets to you so you can get something good.

...any way to tell what the lich's phylactery is? Or is it not an actual lich, but a strong ghost? We could just aim for the ghost juice in that case.
>>
No. 979822 ID: 96e04f

Might need to make a pit-stop at the bathroom. Just seeing the sign gives me the rumblies.
>>
No. 979861 ID: e30795

What if we just cheesed one of the easier arcade games until we had enough money for GUN, challenged the lich in person, and GUNNED him?
>>
No. 979866 ID: e51896

Ask the ghost many tickets he costs. If he isnt allowed to leave the booth, maybe we can buy him his freedom?
>>
No. 980010 ID: 96e04f

It's dangerous to spend your quarters on any game without knowing what sort of ticket output you'll get. Ask the other denizens of the arcade which machine is best for cheesing tickets.
>>
No. 980503 ID: 7f716e
File 160473452545.png - (36.72KB , 1028x858 , 52.png )
980503

You ask the ghost man thing, " Hey, are you alright? are you being held against your will or something because you seem kinda nervous. If there's anything i can do to help you out, just let me know, alright?"

"uh... You'd really do tha--- I mean, uh... well, I dunno man, like... you'd kinda have to talk to my boss about that y'know? sorry I can't really talk about that right now." He looks around , "But I'd totally appreciate it"
>>
No. 980504 ID: 7f716e
File 160473471168.png - (19.02KB , 800x800 , 53.png )
980504

>>979822
You head to the bathroom, hoping to find some clues or something in there.

You step inside, and immediately something smells fishy... but maybe that was just someones lunch. You decide that perhaps it would be faux pas to go rooting around in the bathroom (and maybe illegal) so you step back out.
>>
No. 980505 ID: 7f716e
File 160473496020.png - (11.93KB , 800x800 , 54.png )
980505

As you step out you notice a fella sitting on the ground taking advantage of an unused power outlet to charge his phone.

"heh, man this is hilarious.", he must be referring to something on his phone.

You notice a small pile of tickets near his feet, from a rough glance it looks like it amounts to maybe ...
>>
No. 980506 ID: 7f716e

rolled 64, 15 + 50 = 129

>>
No. 980507 ID: 7f716e
File 160473515917.png - (11.93KB , 800x800 , 54.png )
980507

129 tickets!
You boldy ask him if you can have them, cuz they're just lying around and all.
"Oh, uh, yeah totally man, go for it!
>>
No. 980509 ID: 7f716e
File 160473547762.png - (17.63KB , 800x800 , 55.png )
980509

You wander around a bit, and end up at one of those neat light-gun games, probably about shooting zombies for tickets and highscores.

Standing on it is a lil boy with a hat.
"Oh please mister, this is a co-op game, and no one else wants to play with me! Look, if you decide to play , I can carry you through the game , and you can keep the tickets! just play with me..."

You tell the kiddo that you'll think about it and be back real soon if you decide to play with him, and then you head on looking at different machines.
>>
No. 980510 ID: 7f716e
File 160473563077.png - (13.85KB , 800x800 , 56.png )
980510

"hey"
"hey man, sup"
"Hows whackamole for tickets?"
"eh... it's alright I guess, but the timing is kinda tricky. Though if you get a certain amount of points you get to try again for free which is neat.
"ah, okay cool"
>>
No. 980511 ID: 7f716e
File 160473651137.png - (12.44KB , 800x800 , 57.png )
980511

You encounter your disconnected shadow by the ski-ball machine.
"Uh... hey? Are you me?"
"Oh hey man, nah yeah, nah, Used to be y'know? Situation is kinda weird right now though. Kinda in between jobs at the moment, yeah? Don't really know how i got separated from you, but i guess this means I'm fired? I'm not mad or anything but I kinda wish I could at least play some games here. I only have the shadows of your quarters so I'm out of luck. maybe I can become someone else shadow or something. By the way, I noticed you lurking around the machines, talking to people and such?

Your shadow leans in closer, "If you're looking for ways to cheat for tickets, in my opinion the ski ball machine might be the easiest, as long as you don't get caught, yknow? I've counted at least 3 cameras in this building, but i'm not sure if any are actually pointed this direction. Still something i'd take into account though.

You talk with your shadow a bit more, mostly about what its like being a shadow. He says the hours are okay, but the pay is kinda crap.
>>
No. 980512 ID: 7f716e
File 160473667538.png - (7.05KB , 800x800 , 58.png )
980512

oh man! that's kind of a lot of options, huh? every machine costs a quarter to play, but which will get you the most tickets after it all? You have a dollar and 75 cents in quarters, but you also have a $5 bill in your pocket that you could exchange for more game time if you really , really had to.

You take a minute or two to consider your next course of action.
>>
No. 980517 ID: 96e04f

Boy, playing with the gun right against the screen is pretty cheap. I think we should play the shooting game with the gnomeling.
>>
No. 980522 ID: 894419

>>980517
Gotta concur here, lil buddy is not only cute but he probably knows the game back to front. Lets spend 2 quarters on that.
>>
No. 980606 ID: a0baee

Agreed, the light gun is the way to go!

Skee-ball cheating is for desperate people.
>>
No. 980607 ID: 12cb2e

Light gun. Kid needs a companion, you need tickets. Win-win with your little buddy there.

Also let your shadow know if they want to get back together with you, the two of you should talk about it. No pressure!
>>
No. 980608 ID: e51896

Light gun
>>
No. 980609 ID: b1b4f3

Light gun
>>
No. 982108 ID: 7f716e
File 160635583426.png - (7.13KB , 800x800 , 58_1.png )
982108

Of course! The decision never could have been anything else. You decide on the light gun game!
>>
No. 982110 ID: 7f716e
File 160635593389.png - (11.27KB , 800x800 , 59.png )
982110

You run back to the light gun machine.
"Okay kid, lets play."
>>
No. 982111 ID: 7f716e
File 160635609178.png - (17.95KB , 800x797 , 60.png )
982111

"yay!!! Okay tell you what, i'll do most of the work, you just choose a couple targets and shoot.
>>
No. 982112 ID: 7f716e
File 160635641006.png - (16.55KB , 800x797 , 61.png )
982112

3...2...1...

Game Start!

This is a minigame! To earn tickets open the paint program of your choice and draw a reticle over a target and upload that image as a suggestion, one reticle per suggestor. The little guy will pick out some of the targets you miss, but the more you can hit yourself the more tickets you'll earn!
>>
No. 982114 ID: 894419
File 160635677381.png - (44.08KB , 800x797 , Target!.png )
982114

>>982112
I got one!
>>
No. 982115 ID: df76b1
File 160635773581.png - (35.76KB , 800x797 , 160635641006.png )
982115

>>982112
That rectangle's not so smug now!
>>
No. 982117 ID: acd1e5
File 160635820151.png - (43.52KB , 800x797 , 160635641006.png )
982117

the deed is done
>>
No. 982122 ID: b1b4f3
File 160636397714.png - (52.69KB , 800x797 , SHOOT HIM.png )
982122

OPEN FIRE
>>
No. 982141 ID: e51896
File 160636727730.png - (617.01KB , 800x800 , target.png )
982141

The only target that matters.

Get the gun's laser pointer in his eyes so that it is damaged enough for him to do poorly at DDR. You get one eye, the little guy can get the other.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason