[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 158477054152.gif - (2.30MB , 560x347 , format.gif )
959390 No. 959390 ID: a34b8a

Kill or be killed.
+18 Adult content
Expand all images
>>
No. 959391 ID: a34b8a
File 158477061614.gif - (49.80KB , 560x347 , where.gif )
959391

>>
No. 959393 ID: 0fae41

Brooklyn, where only the dead know... things!
>>
No. 959394 ID: e7c7d3

Little Rock
>>
No. 959395 ID: a6b9f6

Riverside!! At least it's not LA!
>>
No. 959399 ID: cdabe3

Dallas
>>
No. 959400 ID: 2aa5f0

Brooklyn
>>
No. 959402 ID: 094652

You are from LDRB, home of the aiir.
>>
No. 959404 ID: 977456

Can you select the blood splatter at the bottom?
>>
No. 959413 ID: 9876c4

Dallas
>>
No. 959415 ID: d46eb2

Little Rock
>>
No. 959416 ID: 11f77a

Little Rock
>>
No. 959418 ID: 22d5ad

>>959402
seconding
>>
No. 959421 ID: a34b8a
File 158482464588.gif - (227.06KB , 700x434 , who.gif )
959421

>>
No. 959422 ID: 9876c4

Berserker Monk.
>>
No. 959424 ID: 015bf2

>>959421
Finest Barder to walk them lands.
>>
No. 959426 ID: b1b4f3

BERSERKER
>>
No. 959427 ID: 2aa5f0

knight
>>
No. 959428 ID: 4c9342

>>959421
Bard.
>>
No. 959429 ID: 753c88

Berserker Knight.

Let disciplined fury carry you through battle.
>>
No. 959431 ID: 91ee5f

>>959421
Berserker
>>
No. 959433 ID: ce39da

... Huh. Guess it's BERSERKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
*FURIOUSLY HEAD-BANGS*
>>
No. 959434 ID: 749c30

>>959421
Bear serker
>>
No. 959441 ID: 094652

Knight
>>
No. 959445 ID: e7c7d3

Monk
>>
No. 959474 ID: c04fdd

Monk
>>
No. 959476 ID: a9af05

Berserker
>>
No. 959478 ID: 0fae41

Monk PUNCH!
>>
No. 959479 ID: dbd72b

Bard

Much as I like the fashionable serkrs of bers, in a quest called Kill House, the killing should be...

F U C K I N G
A E S T H E T I C
>>
No. 959485 ID: 9876c4

If people would board the Berserker Monk train, there'd be no stopping us.
>>
No. 959487 ID: 470289

monk
>>
No. 959488 ID: d63ea8

Monk, let your body be the weapon others fear.
>>
No. 959489 ID: 8b660e

Berserker knight
>>
No. 959535 ID: a34b8a
File 158500214301.gif - (552.59KB , 560x347 , back 1.gif )
959535

>>
No. 959536 ID: a34b8a
File 158500217954.gif - (248.17KB , 560x347 , back 2.gif )
959536

>>
No. 959537 ID: a34b8a
File 158500220054.gif - (61.64KB , 811x503 , back 2m.gif )
959537

>>
No. 959545 ID: 015bf2

Fluffy hat goes on head.

To hide the bruises.
>>
No. 959552 ID: 8b660e

Examine what hit you, anything inside it?
>>
No. 959555 ID: d63ea8

Consume the bird. Gain it's power.
>>
No. 959557 ID: b1b4f3

Put your shoe back on.
>>
No. 959563 ID: 2aa5f0

gather missing clothing, equip missing clothing, check innovatory
>>
No. 959586 ID: 0fae41

Eat bird.
>>
No. 959638 ID: ce39da

> =w=
^ This seems the most likely to help, assuming we can use it.

Wear bear head.

What's that on the ground next to you?
>>
No. 960289 ID: a34b8a
File 158573004953.gif - (67.19KB , 560x347 , heal.gif )
960289

>>
No. 960290 ID: a34b8a
File 158573007446.gif - (70.57KB , 560x347 , inventory.gif )
960290

>>
No. 960291 ID: a34b8a
File 158573008684.gif - (76.75KB , 751x465 , where2.gif )
960291

>>
No. 960292 ID: 0fae41

Let's explore.
>>
No. 960293 ID: 7d01bf

Go towards the light
>>
No. 960294 ID: 015bf2

Run into a store screaming "SURPLIES!"

Then take any supplies you scare out of hiding.
>>
No. 960295 ID: cadb36

Explore. You're pretty beat up so might be best to avoid people and major crimes for now.
>>
No. 960307 ID: ce39da

Loot stores. We need supplies, followed by shelter to help us heal up.
>>
No. 960330 ID: e7c7d3

Supplies. Gotta grab something big and having to swing at some fools.
>>
No. 960346 ID: 9876c4

If we're a real bearserker, we need an axe to grind.

Look for a Fire station or hardware store maybe.
>>
No. 960772 ID: 15a025

Loot Store
>>
No. 960786 ID: 91ee5f

>>960291
Find supplies. You need to heal.
>>
No. 960902 ID: eb1fcc

>>960291
we need supplies before we commit to vengeance.
>>
No. 960907 ID: 094652

Loot for prostheses.
>>
No. 962599 ID: a34b8a
File 158730903587.gif - (519.89KB , 560x347 , track.gif )
962599

>>
No. 962600 ID: a34b8a
File 158730910240.gif - (44.96KB , 560x347 , all mart.gif )
962600

>>
No. 962601 ID: a34b8a
File 158730912109.gif - (74.91KB , 560x347 , backpack equip.gif )
962601

>>
No. 962604 ID: 2aa5f0

I just noticed but are we missing a fucking arm?
>>
No. 962606 ID: 015bf2

>>962604
Yes.

Was there anything in the rucksack? Any more supplies around?

Investigate the... pumping hoses?
>>
No. 962607 ID: 0fae41

So, how 'bout them pipes. What goes through them?
>>
No. 963742 ID: 15a025

Anything hiding in our new pack? After checking it out, let's delve deeper into the Allmart.
>>
No. 963872 ID: a34b8a
File 158794545993.gif - (1.10MB , 1020x632 , touch.gif )
963872

>>
No. 963875 ID: e51896

Don't say anything to them. Just throw that slime stuck to your hand at them and run
>>
No. 963876 ID: 2aa5f0

I'm tempted just to kick the thing we just poked and run like hell.
>>
No. 963883 ID: cadb36

Wave, but in a "I'll mess you up" kinda way.
>>
No. 963884 ID: ed763f

I'll touch it again cunt don't test me.
>>
No. 963891 ID: e51896

First, take your new bag and open it to have them give you some of their stuff, then make a pose like you are going to kick the thing unless they don't give you their supplies.
>>
No. 963908 ID: 094652

Threaten to punch the blob and get everyone killed unless they back the hell off.
>>
No. 963910 ID: f7cdf8

>>963872
"Just your average everyday bear, don't mind me."
>>
No. 963925 ID: 0359a9

"who's fucking sneaking?"
>>
No. 964368 ID: 0fae41

Kick the goo.
>>
No. 964410 ID: 48ff18

Say hi to the other classes that we did not pick!
>>
No. 966065 ID: 7c9c7e

Say "Just looking for supplies, don't bother, I don't touch or punch the blob anymore, okay?"
>>
No. 966095 ID: 15a025

Why shouldn't I touch the blob?
>>
No. 966189 ID: a34b8a
File 158917219779.gif - (1.15MB , 661x410 , threat.gif )
966189

>>
No. 966190 ID: 0fae41

Then what's stopping me?
>>
No. 966192 ID: 891ec6

OK then. I'll look over here, you look over there and no-one has to get messed up.
>>
No. 966193 ID: b5fb67

>>966189

Kick blob and run for it
>>
No. 966194 ID: 9876c4

>>966193
Ain't much, but its a plan
>>
No. 966195 ID: e25d3f

>>966193
This, but do a gang sign or flash them, or something else spontaneous and intimidating as you kick the blob.
>>
No. 966380 ID: dce46f

>>966193

Naked aggression is the best kind of aggression! Make sure you get a real good wind up on that kick for maximum impact!
>>
No. 966409 ID: 015bf2

>>966189
Cackle. That’s funny.

>Threat x2
“Oh, nice. Same fuckin’ boat, dude. Got an empty bag and nothin’ to lose!”

Snap your fingers as if you just thought of something.

“Say what, I like your guts. You loot, I get first pick. Or you can fuck off. Don’t give a shit if you don’t compete.”

Reach out, set your fingers ready to flick the black mass for emphasis if he complains.

“Think I lost this other arm cuz’ I’m a kidder? Bitch please. Try me. Crazy my thang.”
>>
No. 966801 ID: 7c9c7e

>>966192
Seconded, let's play nice...ish
>>
No. 969012 ID: a34b8a
File 159141366318.gif - (910.51KB , 560x340 , dont touch.gif )
969012

>>
No. 969013 ID: 0fae41

Misery loves company. If they're close enough to punch, they're close enough to dunk in the goop.
>>
No. 969023 ID: eb1fcc

>>969012
"Shit. Doodoo. Feces. what, are you dense too?"
>>
No. 969036 ID: 9876c4

I think it's time we went somewhere else.
>>
No. 969038 ID: ed763f

Sieze him by the throat and throw him in head first.
>>
No. 969095 ID: d186fc

>>969012
shove heads into it, then rip sock and shoe off. Beat the fuck out of the last guy.

Also take their socks and shoes if you can find some that fit reasonably well.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason