[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 955882)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3136 unique user posts. View catalog

File 158124841892.gif - (4.35KB , 262x197 , hunger-1.gif )
955882 No. 955882 ID: c82427

you hunger

you have left the house

the sky is empty

where will you go

what is favored blunt object
Expand all images
>>
No. 955883 ID: 891b91

>>955882
>where go
The planet core. Start digging!

>favored blunt object
bocce ball
>>
No. 955884 ID: 9b97e0

You go north.

Your favored blunt object is a pipe wrench.
>>
No. 955888 ID: 9876c4

Go to library with a sledgehammer.
>>
No. 955889 ID: fd5772

A compact disc holding Smooth by Neil Cicierega
>>
No. 955891 ID: 6e6f32

You go to where fate takes you.

Your favored blunt object is The Asclepius of the Pale Horseman.
>>
No. 955894 ID: 0fae41

your destiny.
your meat.
>>
No. 955899 ID: 094652

You go fishing

Your favorite blunt object is the toy bunny next to your foot
>>
No. 955900 ID: b1b4f3

>>955882
Frying pan.
>>
No. 955911 ID: 864e49

Your favorite blunt object is your blunt but you smoked it already, your second favorite blunt object is you meat.
>>
No. 955924 ID: 663cd9

Go to town.
Find something to eat there. Food, probably.

Your favorite blunt object is big butts.
>>
No. 955927 ID: 156101

You will go to your grandma's house to ask for money to buy food.

All you have with you is your trusty frying pan
>>
No. 955976 ID: a78536

CUBE
>>
No. 955980 ID: 01ad56

>>955882
>you hunger
Go to McDonald's

>where will you go
Go to McDonald's
>>
No. 955981 ID: 39b859

>>955882
a baseball bat and to brown town
>>
No. 955985 ID: de4006

Go to iHog, international house of gruel
>>
No. 956055 ID: c82427
File 158150553686.gif - (21.67KB , 262x197 , gramgram.gif )
956055

>>955927
yes, gramgram may have food or coin to retrieve food

yes, the frying pan, you have had since you moved out on your own, a gift from an old friend, claimed to be stolen from a grave site

gramgram still hasn't taught how to make dumplings that she killed someone for, at least that what aunty may says
>>
No. 956065 ID: e2f5cc

>>956055
Then, as rite of succession, you must slay gramgram to gain her knowledge of dumplings

alternatively, find a headband and sneak into her house so you can observe how she makes the dumplings/steal the recipe from the safe she probably has it in
>>
No. 956067 ID: 9b97e0

Screw gramgram, go visit your aunt May.
>>
No. 956149 ID: 9876c4

>>956067
Do you think we'll have enough time for all that?
>>
No. 956551 ID: 95f286

Use Astral projection to enter Gramgram's internal thought dimension, and watch her life replay from birth through to the current moment to know all that which she know's and thennrerurn to your physical body before she has a brief mental break from the trauma and relieving all of her past trauma in a single instant.
>>
No. 956557 ID: 7ebbf9

You need to continue the tradition to learn the recipe. Who does gramgram wish you to kill?
>>
No. 956568 ID: f2f3e9

>>956055
The secret ingredient is murder, thats why she killed someone. It had to be done
>>
No. 958071 ID: f98c61

USE IT AS THE ULTIMATE WEAPON
>>
No. 958300 ID: e51896

Lets go over the river and through the woods to GramGram's house we go


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason