[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 953634)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3901 unique user posts. View catalog

File 157923085550.png - (111.71KB , 900x900 , Chex Quest#1.png )
953634 No. 953634 ID: 75ea94

Snail Bro needs dat Chexs
Expand all images
>>
No. 953635 ID: 75ea94
File 157923091469.png - (135.51KB , 900x900 , Chex Quest#2.png )
953635

Can you help him get it without dogg bro getting made?
>>
No. 953639 ID: c00c23

Offer dog the donut as sign of a ceasefire.
>>
No. 953640 ID: 3ce8ff

>>953639
then when doggo is underneath you drop a knife on it. solve the dog problem for good.

alternately just kinda go and hope for the best, your a snail. If the dog is sleeping you probably will not wake it.
>>
No. 953641 ID: 094652

>Chex Mix
You do realize salt is one of the main ingredients? Just saying.

>Dogg
SNOOP HIM.
>>
No. 953642 ID: 0fae41

Sacrifices must be made. Distract the dog with a falling donut from the heavens.
>>
No. 953653 ID: 75ea94
File 157923904530.png - (161.25KB , 900x900 , Chex Quest#3.png )
953653

>Sacrifices must be made. Distract the dog with a falling donut from the heavens.

Snail bro begins to push the donut!
>>
No. 953654 ID: 75ea94
File 157923905568.png - (163.18KB , 900x900 , Chex Quest#4.png )
953654

The donut is easier to move than anticipated!

>then when doggo is underneath you drop a knife on it. solve the dog problem for good.
Yes I will use the donut as a distraction and then I'll dro- *slips off table*
>>
No. 953655 ID: 75ea94
File 157923906645.png - (153.80KB , 900x900 , Chex quest#5.png )
953655

*Bonk* Snail Bro is fine thankfully the Dogg didn't wake up.
>You do realize salt is one of the main ingredients? Just saying.
That can't be true, can it? the great text said Chex would grant unlimited powers to whom consumed it, they wouldn't put salt in it, would they?

*Ding Dong*
>"Woof?"
I think I got bigger problems then if the text is true or not at the moment.....

Maybe I could A, Offer dog the donut as sign of a ceasefire.

Or B, SNOOP HIM.

Or c, Something else?
>>
No. 953656 ID: fa6594

Offer donut. No-one would refuse floor donut!
>>
No. 953657 ID: c00c23

>>953655
"Dog do not harm me please have donut I am merely a pilgrim on his journey to the Holy Chex"
>>
No. 953659 ID: b1b4f3

>>953655
Retreat into shell, dog will surely ignore you in favor of donut.
>>
No. 953661 ID: eaa363

Offer the donut, become friends.
>>
No. 953662 ID: 0efe8e

Pray to the Holy Chex for its divine protection
>>
No. 953684 ID: 3ce8ff

Make a break for the chexs table's leg. Donut should be way more interesting than you as a snail!
>>
No. 953685 ID: 6e6f32

>That can't be true, can it? the great text said Chex would grant unlimited powers to whom consumed it, they wouldn't put salt in it, would they?

Na you don't want to eat it, it's what they put in WITH the cereal that you want.
The ZORCHER.
It will transport you to a most slimy dimension!
>>
No. 953719 ID: 404f0f

Power up your thrusters and take off into space.
>>
No. 953833 ID: 15a025

Continue pushing doughnut towards dog as peace offering. I'm sure he'd rather eat that instead of a snail.
>>
No. 953872 ID: 97a765

snoop the dog!
>>
No. 954544 ID: 75ea94
File 158008996458.png - (129.12KB , 900x900 , Chex quest#6.png )
954544

>"Woof!"
>Make a break for the chexs table's leg.

"Dog do not harm me please have donut I am merely a pilgrim on his journey to the Holy Chex"
I hope this works aaaahhhhhhh
>>
No. 954545 ID: 75ea94
File 158008996736.png - (136.22KB , 900x900 , Chex Quest#7.png )
954545

>Pray to the Holy Chex for its divine protection

"Ooohh holy Chex guide me to the one and only"
>>
No. 954546 ID: 75ea94
File 158008997374.png - (143.41KB , 900x900 , Chex Quest#8.png )
954546

ZORCHER!
>>
No. 954547 ID: 6e6f32

oh my SWEET JESUS
IT'S BEAUTIFUL

Now you just need to be between the metal balls when the button is pushed. But how button?
>>
No. 954550 ID: 094652

The Divine Source is NO EXCUSE NOT TO DO SCIENCE

Poke the Chex pieces one type at a time. Then give one fragmented piece to the dog. Then lightly lick it. Then write a 10-page documentary about Chex and its relation to the cosmos in completely antisocial syntax. Then combine with donut. Then dance party for more funding. THEN eat.
>>
No. 954556 ID: b1b4f3

Time to eat some fuckin' Chex.
>>
No. 954614 ID: 36a5ac

>>954546
Snailhalla awaits, quickly tip it onto the button and Zorchscend, the bell has tolled once already!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason