[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 946971)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3924 unique user posts. View catalog

File 157089184429.png - (149.41KB , 800x525 , fancy.png )
946971 No. 946971 ID: d22017

(warnings: unrealistic violence, death)

Oh, it has been such a long day! Stuck in the office until late again! But that's behind Fancy for now... work hard and play harder, just like Father always says. There's always fun to be had and time to kill if you really try.

Now... what's the hottest spot in town tonight? Where to find someone to have a little fun with?
Expand all images
>>
No. 946972 ID: e51896

The dance club.
>>
No. 946975 ID: 103149

seconding a dance club for sure
>>
No. 946976 ID: 9876c4

Laser tag
>>
No. 946988 ID: 094652

Underground fighting pits.

They're doing a holiday special based on that hip video game; instead of fighting, eight unlucky debtors have to run away from an angry hitman who can throw them into tortures if he catches them.
>>
No. 946992 ID: 977456

Ye Olde Costumeed Vigilante Pubee is frequented by interesting types, most common superpower and all that...
>>
No. 947001 ID: afdebc

>>946976
>>946988
Underground laser tag fight pits.
>>
No. 947008 ID: 9876c4

>>947001
Seconding. I bet there's some cuties there.
>>
No. 947085 ID: cf15bc
File 157106207063.png - (197.22KB , 800x525 , fancy2.png )
947085

After some thought, Fancy remembers- the local vigilante bar is having a costume party! What fun. A chance to dress up and keep that crowd on their toes, what more could one ask for?
One quick stop home for a costume change later, and they're at the bar, ready to mingle. It's never hard around here- just act like a groupie eager to hear some stories about beating up bad guys and buy a few drinks, and the vigilantes practically throw themselves at you.
>>
No. 947086 ID: cf15bc
File 157106209824.png - (237.79KB , 800x525 , fancy3.png )
947086

As if to prove their point, a number of people are very subtly hanging around close to them.
>>
No. 947092 ID: ce39da

That man has to have a lot of confidence in what's under the costume if he's dressing up as the burger clown of all things. He might be more than you can handle. Same with Mr. Suave Skelebones; he seems like a tongue-in-cheek savvy type, and you'd actually have to try with him lest he catches you out early. The ghost is a total wildcard.

Superman probably makes bigger boasts than what's strictly accurate; his overconfidence should make him the perfect putty to help us get into tonight's rhythm (assuming we want to hit up more than one person tonight).

And yes, I do anticipate us having not entirely kind intentions for whoever we pick, hence why I'm using this kind of metric; I saw that warning up top, I'm not letting this initial tone-setting fool me.
>>
No. 947115 ID: afdebc

>>947086
Go Ghost
>>
No. 947122 ID: 0fae41

Going ghost.
>>
No. 947131 ID: 3eff9c

The spooooooooooky ghost
>>
No. 947132 ID: efe762

burger clown!!
>>
No. 947136 ID: 9876c4

>Men commit the crimes, so all the vigilantes are gay
Sometimes it be like that.
>>
No. 947146 ID: cf15bc

time to find that superman's kryptonite (spoiler: its knives?)
>>
No. 947758 ID: 89de7c
File 157191023309.png - (156.99KB , 800x525 , fancy4.png )
947758

And so, after a little alcohol, Fancy's new friends are eagerly offering up story after story... Superman especially has a lot to say.

"...of course, the coward didn't stand a chance when I caught up to him- BANG! Right in the jaw-"
"Mate, I was there! That's not how it went," interjects the ghost with a laugh, "He totally got you first."
Superman shakes his head and takes another drink. "Oh, come on, he barely even grazed me. Anyway, the point is we got him down to the police station in record time."
"Not that the cops were grateful about it, the stinkers."

Fancy nods understandingly. "Well, it makes them look bad, doesn't it?"
"Sure does," agrees the ghost. Superman huffs and puts down his empty glass. "If they just did their damn jobs they wouldn't have to worry about that."
"Oh, they do their job- they just think that it's to protect whoever's paying them off, not the people who actually need them."
Sharp! The ghost's not wrong... but no sense in lingering on the topic. Best to move along. Actually, there's an idea...
>>
No. 947759 ID: 89de7c
File 157191026657.png - (146.09KB , 800x525 , fancy5.png )
947759

"Say, this stuff is so exciting to hear about, but I was actually wondering... is there any chance I could see you guys in action tonight? I've always wanted to be part of a mission!"
>>
No. 947760 ID: 89de7c
File 157191029483.png - (183.43KB , 800x525 , fancy6.png )
947760

They both love it. Superman jumps up immediately- "Let's go to the docks, there's always something shady going on down there-" and the ghost isn't far behind. "No way, I got a lead with real potential, uptown's the way to go!"
>>
No. 947762 ID: 9876c4

Docks for maximum success and deniability.
Uptown just to show off.

A pro would pick the former, a narcissist the latter.
I figure Fancy is the second one.
>>
No. 947807 ID: e7c7d3

Uptown, take the guarantee action than the maybe at the docks.
>>
No. 947810 ID: 7ebbf9

Ooooo, something special? Go uptown.
>>
No. 948455 ID: 89de7c
File 157249010084.png - (176.35KB , 800x525 , fancy7.png )
948455

And so, the trio head uptown. As luck would have it, the club the ghost leads them to isn't far from Fancy's apartment building- just as well, they think, a costume change is most likely going to be in order soon.
It seems the ghost is tired of his costume too. He pulls it off and discards it as he leads them upstairs to the private rooms, and as they go he explains, "I got word there's a drug deal going on up here tonight. Supposedly a whole lot of marijuana changing hands..."
He continues to blab on about the details, but Fancy isn't listening. They pause on the second flight of stairs, long enough for the ghost to get a bit ahead of them and long enough for Superman to catch up- and then-
>>
No. 948456 ID: 89de7c
File 157249012947.png - (126.81KB , 800x525 , fancy8.png )
948456

Superman is dead before he hits the ground.
>>
No. 948457 ID: 89de7c
File 157249018165.png - (99.83KB , 800x525 , fancy9.png )
948457

His body hits the stairs with a thud, bouncing down heavily. The sound carries up, and the ghost calls down the stairs, "Hey, what's going on down there?"
>>
No. 948458 ID: 3ed3c3

Just why?
>>
No. 948459 ID: e7c7d3

Superman tripped and needs a breather. Be right up!
>>
No. 948461 ID: 9876c4

Say nothing, wait for him to investigate.
>>
No. 948471 ID: d91ef0

lets make the ghost a REAL ghost
>>
No. 949794 ID: 89de7c
File 157410772452.png - (126.08KB , 800x525 , fancy10.png )
949794

Fancy doesn't bother to answer. They duck back down to the first landing, taking off their cape as they go- it'll only be a hindrance. Footsteps rattle the stairs above them. The ghost's coming, and coming fast.
He rounds the corner, and Fancy gets a good look at his face for the first time.
>>
No. 949795 ID: 89de7c
File 157410777843.png - (175.29KB , 800x525 , fancy11.png )
949795

He dashes down the stairs, and Fancy dashes up- they meet halfway up the stairs. Fancy narrowly avoids a swing, and slashes back...! They were aiming for the neck, but the ghost just barely dodges, and the knife only lightly grazes his face.
>>
No. 949796 ID: 89de7c
File 157410782163.png - (117.30KB , 800x525 , fancy12.png )
949796

The ghost is still swinging. He's shorter than Fancy, but he's still got enough power to knock them back down the stairs. Fancy strikes out as they fall- he's not getting away that easily! A lucky slash catches the ghost's leg, and he cries out and falls to the floor. Must have got something important- he tries to get on his feet, but hisses in pain and settles for crawling up the stairs. Fancy gets back up and stalks up the stairs, ready to land the killing blow.... and then they hear a door open....

“Greg?,” shouts a voice from downstairs.

The ghost- that's his name? Greg?- shouts back “Come up and help me, for god's sake!”
>>
No. 949797 ID: b1b4f3

Time to cut and run.
>>
No. 949798 ID: e7c7d3

People know ghosty in this building? Odd that his lead to some crimes is in a building with people who know him. Was he setting you up?

Either way, rush down to the surprise on the new contender, hopefully dispatching them quickly, and make an escape at the same time.
>>
No. 949799 ID: 9876c4

You should probably go now, but finish off Ghosty before you do.
>>
No. 949852 ID: 3ed3c3

Well, you're fucked. They know your face, and you've likely left more than enough evidence behind. Still may as well run for it and see how far you get.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason