[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 927911)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3901 unique user posts. View catalog

File 155393656358.png - (159.85KB , 763x565 , intro.png )
927911 No. 927911 ID: 59ed7a

NSFW
Expand all images
>>
No. 927912 ID: 59ed7a
File 155393672685.png - (254.89KB , 801x600 , bus1.png )
927912

Ah, it's like my first ever ride on a school bus. But now it's full of dangerous felons going to a woman's prison instead, and I'm one of them.
Shit, shit, shit!
I need to think fast, where should I sit?
There are three empty seats:
>one by the window near tall and skinny blond girl with sleazy smile
>one by the passage near small angry-looking Latina girl, who put her hands on the empty seat like she's waiting for someone
>another one by the window near deadly serious goth-looking girl

I guess after I'll pick a seat I can:
>politely ask the girl nearby if I can sit here (+submissive)
>just squeeze around the girl nearby and sit here like it's mine (-5 willpower)
>tell the girl nearby to move her legs/hands and let me sit here (-20 willpower, ++dominant)
>your option

Blocked:
>throw out random bitch from the seat I like the most (need submissive/dominant > 90)
>>
No. 927913 ID: 609feb

I vote for the Goth Girl. (Or the Latina as a tie breaker)

>Your Option
Take the seat like it's yours, and ask to be friends. It's safer to have somebody to watch your back on the inside.
>>
No. 927921 ID: 9876c4

Goth! Goth! Goth!

Feign(?) insanity and lick her face.
>>
No. 927926 ID: 719d94

Sit next to the goth. Use the chair in front of her to get a boost and jump past her, avoiding the need to awkwardly ask permission or squeeze past her.

Then take advantage of her being stunned by your daring and strangely charming acrobatic maneuver to start using her leg as an armrest.
>>
No. 927927 ID: 688dd6

>>927912
Blonde girl. She seems the least angry, and therefore the least likely to start a fight when you muscle your way in.

If Willpower is a limited resource, you'll probably want to keep it in reserves and not blow it on literally the first choice in the quest, so just sit there like it's yours.
>>
No. 927934 ID: 59ed7a
File 155396244197.png - (467.14KB , 993x707 , bus talk1.png )
927934

>If Willpower is a limited resource, you'll probably want to keep it in reserves and not blow it
Yes, it is. I can't keep up my fighting spirit indefinitely.

>Goth Girl
>Use the chair in front of her to get a boost and jump past her, avoiding the need to awkwardly ask permission or squeeze past her.
Ale-Hop!
Uh, I touched her a little with my butt while doing this stunt, but she's not reacting at all.

>start using her leg as an armrest
>ask to be friends
Awkward...
:p1goth1: Be friends with me? Oh, birdie, you're cute for sure, but I'm not willing to risk my guts fighting for your sweet ass.

>lick her face
Super awkward... (willpower -5 = 45)
She tastes like a rain...
:p1goth1: You're freaky kind, don't you? I'm sort of into that... Want to be friends, huh? I guess I don't have much to lose anyway. But tell me what... do you like a knife-play?
:p1goth1: Although what's more important - can you help me with something? If you'll smuggle in some small package for me, then we can become friends, you know?

What the hell does it even mean? How do I answer to that?
>>
No. 927939 ID: 9876c4

We should immediately agree. Feigning insanity, natch.

Knowing is half the battle.
>>
No. 927941 ID: e51896

What could go wrong ;)
>>
No. 927958 ID: 2202fb

Hold on a sec.

Were you arrested for indecent exposure?
>>
No. 927971 ID: 2202fb

>>927934
I would like to put forth the motion to rename willpower to inhibition since that seems like a more apt term.
>>
No. 927972 ID: 609feb

Agree, we got her interested. We can't lose her now.

Mention that youve got plenty of experiance with handling packages, big and small. With protection of course, nobody wants an STD.
>>
No. 927978 ID: f46e5e

Are there no bras here or are they just really thin or something? if no bras, panties?
'How small we talking and why might I have a better chance at smuggling it here?'
her hair is AMAZINGLY similar to the naked escape character's hair
>>
No. 928006 ID: e51896

>>927934
I was actually wondering that too. she looks familiar
>>
No. 928034 ID: c1212a

Usually you're supposed to become somebody's friend before you start smuggling packages, you know?
>>
No. 928043 ID: 59ed7a
File 155401789878.png - (467.26KB , 984x702 , bus transfer1.png )
928043

>Were you arrested for indecent exposure?
>I was actually wondering that too. she looks familiar
No idea what are you talking about. *carefree whistle*
Damn twitter!

>Are there no bras here or are they just really thin or something? if no bras, panties?
No bras in standard uniform. But how do you know, is it so revealing? Jeez.
Yeah, granny panties included.

>I would like to put forth the motion to rename willpower to inhibition since that seems like a more apt term.
I don't know, I expect it to be tested mostly by needing to stand up for myself and fight against my desires. But we'll see.

>Usually you're supposed to become somebody's friend before you start smuggling packages, you know?
You sure? Goth girl said that it's other way around - we'll become friends after the shipment...

:p1mcsmile: How small we talking and why might I have a better chance at smuggling it here?
:p1goth1: Oh, it's just thumb-sized sealed pack of meds. Guards usually aren't searching first-comers that hard, so it's your chance.

>We should immediately agree.
>What could go wrong ;)
:p1goth1: Way to go, birdie! Stick with me and you'll not regret it. Now, do you know how to take care of the package?
:p1mcsmile: I've got plenty of experience with handling packages, big and small. With protection of course, nobody wants an STD. Am I right?
:p1goth1: Hah, okay, weirdo. I'll spread the word about your courier talents later, but now take this and hide it right away.

New item: thumb-sized sealed package
New item: condom

Why the hell did she give me a condom? I guess she didn't quite understand our STD joke.
And where should I hide this package? Prison uniform doesn't seem to have any pockets.
>>
No. 928046 ID: 8eaf98

In ass or vagina. anywhere else will probably be fairly visible from the outside (kinda like everyone's nips). vag probably the safer bet, more control I would think, depends where you have experience I guess.
The condom is something of a question mark as I expect everyone at our destination will be female, including staff.
>>
No. 928066 ID: 9876c4

The condom is because unlubricated tape plays hell with your guts.
So better use it now, and run the risk of raw dongers later.
>>
No. 928091 ID: 8eaf98

>>928066
ah, that makes sense. ok, put the thing on the thing. then put the thing in a thing in the preferred thing.
>>
No. 928144 ID: 21c498

Put the Condom on your head and blow a bubble,
but first, package up the front, don't want to risk it rising to your stomach.
>>
No. 928179 ID: 5da03e

>>928043
Put thing in condom. Tie it off. Swallow condom. Vomit it up later.
>>
No. 928213 ID: 59ed7a
File 155412329567.png - (88.36KB , 560x572 , bus battle1.png )
928213

>In ass or vagina. anywhere else will probably be fairly visible from the outside (kinda like everyone's nips).
What!? I'm not going to put it in my pooper, gross! And neither it will go into my poor bagingo! Yuck!
>vag probably the safer bet, more control I would think, depends where you have experience I guess.
I have no experience in both areas, total newbie right here, so no deal!

>Put the Condom on your head and blow a bubble
That seems like something I can't pull off without guard in the head of the bus noticing.
Although I see where you're going with it: hedgehog-fish tactic, to appear bigger than I really am. That can help us to get through it eventually.

>Put thing in condom. Tie it off. Swallow condom. Vomit it up later.
Well, it's small enough, so I probably can do it...
Damn, why am I even agreed in the first place, now it's late to back up.
*combining items in inventory*
*swallowing package*
*burp sound*
Oh, gosh, sorry for that.
I hope we'll arrive soon and I will not have to wait for this meds to go all the way down.

...

:p1seatbehind: Hey, skank, did you cover the gap near your window? Don't you feel that it's stuffy here? Give us some fresh air!

Gosh, is this girl behind my seat talking to...
:p1seatahed: Who did you call skank, you skank? It's windy up here, I'm not going to sit through this draft for your ass!

Oh, she's talking with a girl one seat ahead of me...
:p1seatbehind: What did you say?
:p1seatahed: You heard it, hussy!
:p1seatbehind: Oh you just didn't!
:p1seatahed: Oh, ya? And what are you going to do?
...
Oh shit, I'm right between their seats, and I will be in a middle of their fight any second now... Should I change the seat while I have a time?
:p1seatbehind: Hey, you, redhead! Tell this broad that we have nothing to breath here!
:p1seatahed: No way it's true, go ahead, girl, tell her, that it was chilly with damn gap opened!

Jeez, I have no side in this stupid argue, can't care less. But should I really say that and give them a common enemy? Or should I
>Support angry Latina girl in front of me
>Support strange-accent brunet girl behind me
>Your option
>>
No. 928219 ID: 2202fb

>>928213
Pretend to be deaf or mute. If you cant do that, then say you shouldnt get involved since both sides are much stronger and tougher than you.
>>
No. 928240 ID: 9876c4

Yeah, tell them you don't give a shit.

Remember, we're supposed to be crazy.
>>
No. 928254 ID: 2fb5cd

>>928213
go with the Latina because family matters to them.
>>
No. 928304 ID: 8eaf98

Go with the basic "yes." and nod with no further elaboration.
>>
No. 928387 ID: ad1a5d

>>928304
This.

Or open your window and close the window ahead of you? If you think that will help.
>>
No. 928555 ID: 07c00b

>>928254
This
>>
No. 928786 ID: 59ed7a
File 155451532065.png - (176.29KB , 501x579 , bath talk1.png )
928786

Ummm...
>say you shouldnt get involved
>tell them you don't give a shit.
>Go with the basic "yes." and nod with no further elaboration.
:p1seatahed: Are you a doormat?
:p1seatbehind: Learn to stand up for yourself, carrot!
Reputation among Latinas -3
Reputation among Slavs -3

>go with the Latina because family matters to them.
:p1seatahed: You heard it, skank?
:p1seatbehind: She had no opinion like a second ago! Okay, skank, gas us, please!
Reputation among Latinas +5
Reputation among Slavs -1

Jeez, thanks it's over... and we already arrived it seems. Aw, I need to pee...
...this way? okay... uh, bathrooms here are nothing like a...
:p1nazi1: Hi, sweety!
:p1mcsad: What? Who are you?
:p1nazi1: Oh, right, you're new here, I'm "Crazy" Mary, but you, cutie-pie, can call me just Marry. Such a beautiful hair, you have very pure blood, I love that! We can become very good friends, you know.
:p1nazi1: But right now I need something stored in your sweet butthole, so why don't you be a lamb and turn your face toward a wall and let me get it out, cutie-pie?

Gosh, isn't she going to... man... crazy girl looks kind of scary, what should I do?
>>
No. 928789 ID: 8eaf98

I don't think we ever got goth's name. Also, I highly doubt that our 'package' is that far along yet. So unless you were lying about your experience, we have no idea what this girl is talking about.
"Why would I have a package for you? particularly there. I have never been here before, met you, or even heard of you."
>>
No. 928829 ID: 59ed7a
File 155453726979.png - (176.29KB , 501x579 , bath talk1.png )
928829

>Also, I highly doubt that our 'package' is that far along yet. So unless you were lying about your experience, we have no idea what this girl is talking about.
Looks like for some reasons she believes that ass is the place to hide stuff. Maybe it's just a common way to smuggle goods, huh. But in our case she's wrong, our package in the stomach.

:p1mcsad: Why would I have a package for you? I have never been here before, met you, or even heard of you.
:p1nazi1: Oh, baby, we have eyes everywhere, I know you have it. It's admirable that you're trying to protect your cargo, but it's not your war, sweetie. So how about I quickly and painlessly rob you and we all will go do our business?

Well, that didn't take long to get robbed here. What should I do with the robber-girl:
>Beat the living shit out of her (-50 willpower, dominant++)
>Punch her in the face and run (-25 willpower, dominant+)
>Run away
>Scream for help (-reputation)
>Let her search me and confirm that I have nothing (-5 willpower, submissive++)
>Your option
>>
No. 928837 ID: 609feb

Pants her and RUN!

As you run sing that pants on the ground song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcwXR90Cp8A

This prison ain't seen crazy like us.
>>
No. 928851 ID: 627d8e

It is true we have nothing where she wants to look. Just let her take a look in there and be on our way.

"Crazy" Mary might not be the right person to antagonize this early.
>>
No. 928854 ID: 9876c4

Inform her that it's not ready. She'll have to wait.
Then do this:
>>928837
>>
No. 928951 ID: 8eaf98

Inform her that it is "not ready for delivery yet" and run away.
>>
No. 928972 ID: 07c00b

>>928851
Like this suggestion. No real point angering her or her group if we don't have to just yet. Better to pick our battles for now.
>>
No. 929103 ID: 128a6e

>>928972
Fair point, I'd go with this suggestion.
>>
No. 929282 ID: 59ed7a
File 155491644086.png - (51.33KB , 559x599 , search1.png )
929282

>It is true we have nothing where she wants to look. Just let her take a look in there and be on our way.
Well, I guess it's kind of true. It's just... I really don't want to do this... Another girl touching me down there... Yuck, right? But what choice do we have...

Ouch!
Looks Crazy Mary took our hesitation as a sign of consent.
Ugh!
-5 willpower
submissive++
>>
No. 929283 ID: 59ed7a
File 155491655644.png - (111.73KB , 380x708 , search2.png )
929283

...
Why is it taking so long...
I do not enjoy it even a little...

*door noise*
Gosh, what a bad timing... who is there?
Oops, it's two other girls from the bus!
What should we say?
>"Busy!"
>"Halp!"
>"I'm holding her hand, attack her!"
>"Wanna join the party?"
>"You're next..."
>Your input
>>
No. 929298 ID: 9876c4

Shamefurr Display.
She who hesitates is lunch.

I'm all for biting her finger off later, but
>"I'm holding her hand, attack her!" comes the closest.
>>
No. 929336 ID: 8eaf98

consent was NOT given here. so Ima thinkin "RAPE!" or failing that something along the lines of I told you I got nothing there.
>>
No. 929384 ID: 5da03e

Just let a juicy wet fart rip
>>
No. 929611 ID: 609feb

I can't figure out an excuse for us to take our top off so..

Maintain composure, pretend you're in control.
"You want to join the party?"
>>
No. 929675 ID: cbdfa8

>>929298
>>929384
A combination of these two.
>>
No. 930008 ID: e4b31f

>>929283
If her hand is in far enough i bet we could break her fingers if we twist around fast. We could also elbow her in the face if she turns with us. I dont think we could rely on the other two who just came in to help us for no compensation.
>>
No. 930029 ID: f2320a

>>929283
If her hand is in far enough i bet we could break her fingers if we twist around fast. We could also elbow her in the face if she turns with us. I dont think we could rely on the other two who just came in to help us for no compensation.
>>
No. 930167 ID: bef60d

Y'know, I don't think we got to know what you got thrown in this prison for.
>>
No. 930289 ID: 8eaf98

>>930167 If it is for something OTHER than naked run I'll be surprised.
>>
No. 930298 ID: fd2d31

Clench your bunghole like you've never clenched before, then turn around as fast as you can.
>>
No. 930378 ID: 59ed7a
File 155568074898.png - (69.77KB , 487x663 , twist attack.png )
930378

>If her hand is in far enough i bet we could break her fingers if we twist around fast.
Before anyone said anything you do a 180 move turning the torso around and twisting intruder's hand like a professional wrestler, almost dislocating enemy's shoulder.
>>
No. 930380 ID: 59ed7a
File 155568092689.png - (67.18KB , 661x653 , defeated merry.png )
930380

Painful hold brings Merry down on her knees and now it's you're the one in control!
dominant++
It's time for revenge! Or maybe it's time to show mercy to defeated enemy? Girls in the doorway cheer your victory and ready to help you with
>beating the shit out of Merry
>robbing everything she got
>searching HER ass for loot!
>generously letting her free
>your input
>>
No. 930381 ID: 10c408

Uhh. If she so much as nicks your intestinal wall with a fingernail you are gonna have a BAD TIME.

Extract her hand out of your ass before she seeks revenge!
>>
No. 930382 ID: 3c34ae

>beating the shit out of Merry
then
>robbing everything she got
then
>searching HER ass for loot!
>
>>
No. 930388 ID: 594d1b

Steal all her stuff, including the clothes off her back
>>
No. 930394 ID: dfefe4

Rob her.
>>
No. 930402 ID: 9876c4

Reputation is important now.

Don't kill her, but leave her in such a state that the next rando will hesitate.
>>
No. 930538 ID: 58ccd4

>>930382
Seconding. but don't search her ass since she will probably do the same thing we did did to her.
>>
No. 931923 ID: 609feb

Before she can recover from the shock,
Batista Bomb. (Or other Pro Wrestling move)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGv0KFN6FAg
>>
No. 937614 ID: 59ed7a
File 156180446092.png - (106.24KB , 610x670 , looted.png )
937614

>Steal all her stuff
You decided to loot defeated enemy and don't find yourself disappointed - 30 cigarettes worth of loot found in Merry's beaten ass!
money +30 (30)
dominant+++ (53)
>>
No. 937615 ID: 59ed7a
File 156180480716.png - (155.38KB , 503x724 , shower.png )
937615

Next stop of your journey is shower room, where female guard with a hose lined you all up in a row and tell you to undress. This mad girl expect you to get naked in front of all these criminal?..
>Get naked (-20 willpower, submissive+)
>Call guard girl a bitch (-20 willpower, dominant++, +reputation, -guardputation)
>Object (-5 willpower)
>Stand silent
>Your option
>>
No. 937629 ID: e51896

Get naked, but do it seductively.
>>
No. 937632 ID: 9876c4

Remove pants, insist on wearing shirt.
>>
No. 937633 ID: 8d26c4

>>937615
You just had your hand up a random girl's ass. Take a shower.
>>
No. 937645 ID: 189b8c

>>937632
I feel like this should probably negate most of the willpower hit and add dominance.
>>
No. 938069 ID: c540e0

uhh, strip
>>
No. 938133 ID: 21c498

Strip, the other inmates.
>>
No. 945332 ID: 59ed7a
File 156881748147.png - (211.23KB , 878x854 , shower2.png )
945332

>Strip, the other inmates.
You decided to hide your shyness under mask of confidence and even start striping other slow-to-undress neighbors.
dominant++ (55)

>Remove pants, insist on wearing shirt.
You stand strong and proud - they can take your pants, but they will never take your freedom shirt!
dominant++ (57)
willpower-10 (30)
respect++ (2)


"Oh, so you're the tough one, huh?" you hear guard say pointing the hose to your face.
"Cold shower must be just a pleasure for you than," she said, turning water on.

Immediate shock revels through your body as ice-cold spray of water pierce every cell of your skin, and when "bath-time" is over you're glad that no one can see tears pouring from your eyes when you're so wet.
willpower-10 (20)

...

Why is it taking so long?
At least guards didn't search your cavities unlike they did for some other dangerous-looking girls - simple bend and cough was enough.
Finally it's a meal time! Food on your tray didn't look like much, but you actually realized how hungry you become after all that waiting. The only problem was the package you're hiding in the stomach. Goth girl, whose ass was actually heavily searched on checkpoint for some reason, was sitting two tables from you and guard said not to move while eating, so you can:
>go to goth girl anyway
>just relax and eat
>starve (-15 willpower)
>try to hide your dinner under your clothes so you can eat it later
>try to burp out the package silently, so no one can see that
>your option
>>
No. 945401 ID: bc51f9

Go to the goth girl and brag about how you've already had a hand in your ass and put your hand in an ass already.
Like it or not you liked it it's good life experience. Especially prison life.
>>
No. 945406 ID: 9876c4

Just relax and eat. Maybe use your non-ass hand.
>>
No. 945571 ID: e51896

>>945401
this
>>
No. 946104 ID: cbeaea

go to the goth, offer her a shitty cigarette
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason