[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 171201050479.png - (208.54KB , 800x600 , title.png )
1087619 No. 1087619 ID: 6290ec

If we open our minds to the existence of other universes, there's no limit to the possibilities that we could experience in the world of boning.
Expand all images
>>
No. 1087620 ID: 6290ec
File 171201052103.png - (100.28KB , 800x600 , 1.png )
1087620

Let me tell you, our kinks and fetishes don't remotely compare to the insane bullshit 4th-dimensional beings get up to. Those guys love to party in ways we can't even perceive properly.

Hmm? Have I piqued your curiosity? Well, then. It's a real shame 4th-dimensional beings are hard as hell to draw. I would need a version of photoshop that won't come out for another 21 years.

No, such a thing simply won't do. Ah, I know. Why don't we start with something simpler? Something more... familiar? Yes, a world full of romance and possibly dragons. It has been quite a while since we've entertained that concept, hasn't it?
>>
No. 1087621 ID: 6290ec
File 171201053754.png - (212.29KB , 800x600 , 2.png )
1087621

Let's begin with our main character. You've spent plenty of time with your creation, which we'll refer to as Nice Ceri. You've even peered into Punk Ceri, as thought up by Nice Ceri. How about something a little different? Let's truly expand our horizons.

A: Sultry Ceri
While Nice Ceri has moments of being sultry and (dare I say) flirty, this Ceri lays it on and never stops laying it on until the thing she's laying on is you. Though less of a casual nudist than Nice Ceri, the clothes she wears leaves you wanting more.

B: ENF Ceri
Embarrassed Nude Female Ceri actually prefers to wear clothes (shocking I know), but the universe conspires to rid her of such things, leading to much blushing and stuttering. Wait, is she enjoying it...? NO BECAUSE APPARENTLY THAT'S NOT HOW ENF WORKS OOPS

C: Shy Ceri
Nice Ceri is Somewhat dominant. This one... isn't. Timid and shy, she nonetheless has a healthy sexual imagination and the desire for someone to take her away and ravage her until the act of walking is but a pipe dream.

D: Grump Ceri
Similar to Punk Ceri, she has more of an edge than our familiar protagonist. However, where Punk Ceri was honest about her feelings, Grump Ceri is very... tsundere about it. She might beat you up a little as you ravage each others' bodies.

We cannot confirm nor deny her similarity to Daatra.

E: Bird Ceri
This one's a bird. I would expect a lot of caw-ing and bird puns. Also the title might change from 'Dragon Romance' to 'Bird Romance'. The second-place winner will determine her personality.


Need a reminder on the voting system? This book does have a lot of dust on it. Let's see...

You have two votes: a PRIMARY VOTE and a SECONDARY VOTE. Use your main vote on what you want most, and your second vote on another option you're fond of.
>>
No. 1087622 ID: 462d8c

D then A
>>
No. 1087623 ID: a7a180

A big vote for C, and a tiny vote for a!
>>
No. 1087624 ID: be3107

>is she enjoying it
That's not really ENF then. What's the point
C.
>>
No. 1087626 ID: 42bb51

D primary
E secondary
>>
No. 1087628 ID: 6466c1

D for the tsun Dragon, then C
>>
No. 1087629 ID: 6645ca

C or B
>>
No. 1087630 ID: feca34

A then B. Uncover the possibilities!
>>
No. 1087631 ID: b67223

C then B
>>
No. 1087632 ID: b81967

Primary B
secondary C
>>
No. 1087634 ID: d150ea

A then C
>>
No. 1087635 ID: 59bbe0

B then C
>>
No. 1087636 ID: 1ff64e

Primary B, secondary D! Nothing says she can't be grumpy and embarrassed about it!
>>
No. 1087637 ID: e8918a

Well Im curious for an opposite experience, so B or C
>>
No. 1087638 ID: a22e5d

E(n)b
Embarrassed nude bird
We should take notes from Venji on how to dump into the bird stat
>>
No. 1087639 ID: 365de0

>>1087621
C, but a boy

Otherwise D
>>
No. 1087640 ID: ba9785

B

...C
>>
No. 1087641 ID: cc7ddf

B then D! Angry about missing her clothes and shutting people up for seeing!
>>
No. 1087643 ID: 7a406e

...Can we get B without the last part? That's just an exhibitionist then.
C otherwise.
>>
No. 1087644 ID: 6290ec
File 171201272841.png - (25.18KB , 1087x83 , enf purity.png )
1087644

LOOK JUST IGNORE THIS PART OKAY I'VE NEVER DONE ENF BEFORE I'M STILL LEARNING
>>
No. 1087646 ID: 588b52

>>1087621
B

then C
>>
No. 1087647 ID: 5a4d7b

Seconding Embarrased Nude Bird.
>>
No. 1087648 ID: cb2106

E! D!

It's okay, we've got a pill for that
>>
No. 1087649 ID: 0480e2

B and E
>>
No. 1087650 ID: be3107

>>1087644
Well! I change my mind to B and C then.
>>
No. 1087652 ID: 8f9bc4

A and B
>>
No. 1087655 ID: 588b52

>>1087644
(enf to exhib is fun, but eh)
>>
No. 1087658 ID: e139aa

E
>>
No. 1087660 ID: 7ed0fe

Primary E, secondary B, because Bird is Good
>>
No. 1087661 ID: eb0a9c

Primary B
Secondary A
>>
No. 1087663 ID: 13dc71

B and C! B and C!
>>
No. 1087664 ID: 830162

C B
>>
No. 1087665 ID: cea9f7

>>1087621
Primary A: Sultry Ceri

Secondary C: Shy Ceri
>>
No. 1087667 ID: 19ea25

D then B
>>
No. 1087669 ID: c3de9f

E, B
>>
No. 1087671 ID: 96112b

NONE!

I want a Fourth-Dimensional Ceri ( represented by a linegraph with a dragon crest on it, or something) with a Punk Ceri personality!
>>
No. 1087677 ID: be22c7

B
>>
No. 1087685 ID: 056492

B, this is a rare opportunity.
>>
No. 1087690 ID: 8e6882

B, D
>>
No. 1087696 ID: 82842b

E and B

birb bullying...
(even worse, becoming a Dragon's greatest Nemesis, a Gryphon/Phoenix/Some other Mythical Birb vs Mythical Lizzr)
>>
No. 1087701 ID: 031458

C then a
>>
No. 1087702 ID: ab46e9

>>1087621
A then E. I'm not a fan of ENF- I much prefer them enjoying things.
>>
No. 1087703 ID: 273c18

C,d
>>
No. 1087704 ID: 8f9bc4

>>1087702

(Secretly enjoying things is fine too.)

(No matter what 7a406e says.)
>>
No. 1087708 ID: b9f892

C would be a nice world to peer into, D otherwise
You Live!
>>
No. 1087737 ID: 4f903f

I kinda get what a few posters are talking about regarding ENF since inclusions of liking it, slowly or not, frequently have different end goals in mind from writers. But arousal on its own can still be ok imo (accidental brushes on the body, etc.) Its the thoughts of "what would others think of me oh no!!" vs. being a pervert that strikes the difference.

Anyway, C, B!
>>
No. 1087757 ID: e5e504

>>1087621
C Primary
B Secondary
>>
No. 1087778 ID: aca478

Primary E, secondary A
>>
No. 1087797 ID: d0a08d

B primary, C secondary
>>
No. 1087798 ID: f14228

A & d! Romance that hits you with a clue-by-four and hauls you off!

Metaphorically (or not so metaphorically).
>>
No. 1087801 ID: 7c55ad

B primary
C secondary
Embarrassed nude shy Ceri,

but the experiences can lead to A, enf to exhibitionism sounds fun
>>
No. 1087802 ID: 0fda44

Ceri A acting like she’s Ceri B, or ceri C.
>>
No. 1087874 ID: f2320a

>>1087621
E
Lets stuff this turkey
>>
No. 1087878 ID: 25c93b

C B
>>
No. 1087881 ID: e5e504

>>1087620
I bet she she has an affair with the Hypercube Next (dimensional) Door!
>>
No. 1087903 ID: 6fe2f9

>>1087621
A & c
>>
No. 1087905 ID: 7c0da2

E then C
>>
No. 1087955 ID: 6290ec
File 171226836149.png - (236.28KB , 800x600 , 3.png )
1087955

Through the power of this unmanaged democracy, it is decided that we'll follow the path of basically the exact opposite of the Ceri we know and love.

Rather than finding public nudity a thrilling act, this Ceri would rather her clothes stay right where they are. To do otherwise would be... indecent!

Also, this Ceri is SOMEWHAT SHY. Less so than Shy Ceri, but enough so that she'd really be feeling the E in ENF. Convenient that the voting went this direction, huh?

Since ENF Ceri didn't come with an outfit, she'll inherit SHY CERI's outfit instead.
>>
No. 1087956 ID: 6290ec
File 171226836555.gif - (89.72KB , 800x600 , 4.gif )
1087956

Now then. To facilitate this version of Ceri, I feel there's some important changes that need to be made to her skillset. The ability to TELEPORT or BECOME INVISIBLE make it a bit too easy for her to escape embarrassing situations, wouldn't you say? Heck, even POLYMORPH is giving her a bit too much wiggle room to avoid embarrassment.

To that end, let's decide on a new skillset, shall we? One without TRANSDIMENSIONAL MAGIC.

Let's decide by using our second voting system. In this one, you can select as many options as you want. Keep in mind that the WINNING VOTE will be her PRIMARY SCHOOL, and the second-place vote her SECONDARY SCHOOL.

Tip: The more options you vote on, the less overall power your vote has. If you really want just one option, voting for it alone will give the largest boost. Likewise, if you like 3 options, you can still give them a decent boost by voting on all three. Voting for every option basically does nothing.


What magic should ENF Ceri know?

A: Fire magic.
Conjure heat and fire, resist heat and fire.


B: Ice Magic.
Conjure Ice and cold, as well as resist them.

C: Shock Magic
Shock things and act as a natural battery.

D: Telekinetic Magic
Ability to move objects around with your mind.

E: Psychic Magic:
Infuse and sense emotions in others. At higher levels, can even read their thoughts. Unable to control people, only influence them.

F: Elemental magic
Ceri's draconic nature allows her to harness all three elements (FIRE, ICE, SHOCK) at a lower power level than if she chose one individually. Similar to Canon Ceri's use of TRANSDIMENSIONAL MAGIC. Relative strength of each element will be based on the number of votes they each have.
>>
No. 1087957 ID: 6290ec
File 171226837064.png - (193.24KB , 800x600 , 4.png )
1087957

Before we begin things properly, Let's also decide a couple more details of the world ENF Ceri will inhabit.


Primary/Secondary voting. Dragons are...

X: Feared, much like in Canon Ceri's story.
Ceri will want to hide her True Self, for fear of persecution.

Y: Loved, almost seen as stars.
Ceri will want to hide her True Self, for fear of drawing a ton of attention. She's just too shy for that!

Z: Seen as just another species, albeit a powerful one.
Ceri will find a mortal form easier to draw convenient for mingling with others, but isn't afraid to use her Dragon form in public... so long as she's wearing her polymorph-friendly outfit. Even dragons need their modesty!

And finally, let's have some fun with Ceri's parents. It wouldn't be a proper AU if we just reused her canon parents, right?


Vote for just one. Ceri's adoptive parents are...

G: Mammalians.
They've infused a mammalian sense of modesty since Ceri was young.

H: Avians.
Bird up! They don't quite understand Ceri's sense of modesty, but support her nonetheless.

Remember: You're voting on THREE THINGS. Don't worry, we'll be starting the story after this.
>>
No. 1087958 ID: 26801d

E
Z
H with the caveat that female avians have boobs
>>
No. 1087959 ID: 4f903f

A, Y, G
Should really get the theme goin'
>>
No. 1087960 ID: a7a180

If she's got really strong polymorph magic BUT no control over it that would lead to a lot of ENF too! You can't giant growth your way into being LESS seen.
C, Y, G.
>>
No. 1087961 ID: 6290ec
File 171226884162.png - (43.46KB , 700x501 , booboption.png )
1087961

(We can also do this, if you like.)
>>
No. 1087963 ID: f24c1a

CE,Yz, H
Oh Ceri, it's time to wake up from your awkward sleep..
>>
No. 1087965 ID: a96a78

E: Ostensibly to better empathize with others, powerful psychic magic could very pair well with ENF
Z, x
H
>>
No. 1087966 ID: 6645ca

A - Fire magid destroys clothes
Y - Opposite sense for this is fun to clash with
G
>>
No. 1087967 ID: 42bb51

C, channeling our inner Nedynvor
Y
H, (with booba)
>>
No. 1087970 ID: b61c50

E (sensing how people would feel about us belng naked is more embarrassing)
Y (if we are loved, imagine how threatening to our reputation and humiliating it would be if we are seen nude) x (secondary)
G (we grew up into modesty. Must stay clothed!)
>>
No. 1087971 ID: dbabb8

No idea if it's an option, but seeing Giant Growth just has me pondering the possibilities when combined with ENF. Oops Ceri accidentally grew and now she's nude and huge and oh no she's very very visible and people are looking at her and she can't get away~

Anyway... A because fire and lots of embarrassed blushu match well, Z because I'm curious, and H because Bird.
>>
No. 1087972 ID: be3107

Burn, burn! A.
Y, X.
G.
>>
No. 1087980 ID: 19ea25

b, y, g
>>
No. 1087981 ID: 64faaa

F-primary D-secondary, Y, G

>>1087960
Yeah, strong polymorph but low control could be fun (for us).

I feel like too much Psychic ability would lead to being able to hide from people before she's seen, or be able to detect when people aren't bothered by her nudity, which would take the fun out of it.

Elemental abilities shouldn't offer spectacular abilities in terms of hiding or covering her nudity. Similarly, weak telekinetic abilities offers the chance of helping her cover herself, but with a lot of chances for things to go wrong. (Strong telekinetic abilities probably has less chance of things going wrong)
>>
No. 1087982 ID: 995631

F, D
Y
G
>>
No. 1087983 ID: 1ff64e

For magic: A, F, E - Fire sounds like a fun adventure with these themes! Meanwhile, psychic magic is what I voted for on original Ceri, it just seems neat!
For dragons: Primary Z, secondary Y - I want to see her insist on wearing clothes as a dragon, and seeing a dragon blush at being naked sounds fun.
For parents: H with breasts - Thank you benevolent Slinko giving us a consolation bird. Presumably this also affects the rest of the birds in the setting, which lets them get on the embarrassment more easily too!
>>
No. 1087985 ID: 25c93b

Fire is the great enabler! A Yx G
>>
No. 1087986 ID: e8918a

Telekinect could be funny if we need sneaky distance grabs (or distracting people away from our attention)...
D or A, then Y or X, G
>>
No. 1087988 ID: 57ec6f

D then A
Y then Z
G
>>
No. 1087989 ID: cea9f7

>>1087956
>Powers?
Primary D , Secondary E

>>1087957
>How are dragons seen?
Primary Y , Secondary Z

>Ceri's parents?
H
>>
No. 1087993 ID: 7a406e

AAAA or D. Y/z, G
>>
No. 1087996 ID: 5c414d

E
Y
G
>>
No. 1087999 ID: 13dc71

Primary A, Secondary E! Yz, then G!
>>
No. 1088001 ID: c3de9f

E, Y, H
>>
No. 1088002 ID: b81967

D
Primary Y
Secondary Z
G
>>
No. 1088003 ID: c3de9f

I guess I should have also specified boobed bird
>>
No. 1088004 ID: 861ceb

C
Y
H
>>
No. 1088005 ID: f351b4

E! Psychic magic! Let her be able to SENSE all those eyes looking at her! Know what people are thinking! An excellent reason to be shy. I'd like a little telekinesis to go with that just because it goes so well with being psychic classically, but I'll give it up if it bumps Ceri's psychic sense up enough to be able to read minds.

Then X, feared, just because I prefer to not diverge too much from canon in that line, and uhh G for mammals.
>>
No. 1088013 ID: 9188de

A D for A Disaster combination!
Y, x
G to really instill it in
>>
No. 1088016 ID: 0480e2

F Y G
>>
No. 1088017 ID: 124485

>>1087956
Primary: D: Telekinetic Magic
Secondary: E: Psychic Magic

>>1087957
Primary: Y: Loved, almost seen as stars.
Secondary: Z: Seen as just another species, albeit a powerful one.

Parents are H: Avians.
>>
No. 1088022 ID: b9f892

Well,if ve are going ENF we just have to go
H, Avians, because its funnier and honestly, why else would Ceri be so Embarrassed about nudity, but by nude parents
Y
such a Ceri feels like she would have D and F, a embarrassed shy ceri wouldn't want to know what's in other peoples heads (they could be thinking about HER!) and oh so sadly, the universe conspired for her to need a bit of the elements to resist the open air. and most importantly, telekenises to grab her clothes from afar
>>
No. 1088023 ID: 830162

A Y G
>>
No. 1088024 ID: 3eb321

A Y G
>>
No. 1088025 ID: 5ebd37

E Y H
she'll know exactly how she's making everyone feel for max embarrassment
>>
No. 1088027 ID: 77b10f

A
Y/Z
G
>>
No. 1088030 ID: 75b262

E, Y, G.
>>
No. 1088031 ID: 75b262

Actually, changing my vote to E, Y, H (with boobs)
>>
No. 1088033 ID: 365de0

AYG
Also give Ceri two dads.
>>
No. 1088034 ID: b67223

I'm team A or D
Y then G
>>
No. 1088035 ID: 13dc71

>>1088033
Can we choose for Ceri to have two dads?
>>
No. 1088039 ID: 588b52

>>1087957
A

Y

G

My reasoning is simple: I am ENFmaxxing.
>>
No. 1088040 ID: e5e504

C (Electricity results in burning clothes.)
Y
G
>>
No. 1088041 ID: 3f89df

Primary E
Secondary D
X <- Just makes sense
H: I agree with everyone on Booby Birds (Maybe make Cerdiwen's Dad be one as well ;3)
Up for having two dads
>>
No. 1088045 ID: 503f39

D,c
Because full on ENF poltergeist would be fun.

Y - For wholesome anxiety

H (With honkers) - because they're a proven winning combination.
>>
No. 1088047 ID: eb0a9c

D
X
M
>>
No. 1088048 ID: 7c0da2

B and F
Y
H
>>
No. 1088055 ID: a58f00

D! Y! H!
>>
No. 1088056 ID: c39325

Telekinetic misadventures!
D
Primary Y, secondary Z for a less stakes kind of fun
G
>>
No. 1088201 ID: 96a60b

D
Z
G
>>
No. 1088206 ID: 05a3b7

E
Yx
H
>>
No. 1088209 ID: c35da7

...What if things got funny to throw around small fires? D, A
Primary Y, secondary X
G
>>
No. 1088252 ID: 056492

>>1087970

+Support
>>
No. 1088253 ID: 965675

Ad
Yz
H
>>
No. 1088256 ID: 31a66a

Ea
Yx
H (boob)
>>
No. 1088257 ID: 541e01

D, A as a duo pick! I think being loved Y by everyone (in secret) would be funnier than feared (but both sides of that coin work in different ways)
And then mammalian views G to enforce the theme. :3c
>>
No. 1088264 ID: 8aebb0

Primary F
Secondary power goes to E

E & Y is just to complimentary of a combination to not indulge in for the smut potential. I worry that it’ll be a one trick pony of a combination but I trust in dragon Romance quest to have the same spark of evil creativity.

Just as an aside. I just want to give genuine thanks the questmaster for the many…many nuttings I’ve had from reading the original quest. I didn’t get onboard early enough to be one of the voices in the gallery but I’m giddy about being a part of this reboot adventure.
>>
No. 1088266 ID: c3fe97

Give us the POWERS! F or D
We've strayed behaviorally away with personality, so lets stray away from canon's perception of dragons as well with Y (or Z)
Bird parents! H
>>
No. 1088288 ID: 6290ec
File 171262142178.png - (217.28KB , 800x600 , 5.png )
1088288

The people have spoken, and they cry out for the destructive power of... both FIRE MAGIC and TELEKINETIC MAGIC in equal measure?

Ah, the tie vote. What a familiar and not at all vexing situation.

Okay, I'm just gonna pick which goes where... Eeny meeny miny...

Your primary school is FIRE MAGIC. You are quite adept with the very school of magic most dangerous to wield around clothing. Better be careful!

Your secondary school is TELEKINETIC MAGIC, which we'll show here as a bunch of rocks. Because what else would you lift with your mind?

Lots of things, you say? Well, rocks are easy to draw.

Of course, these magical limitations are self-imposed because of the Dragon in the room. Speaking of which...
>>
No. 1088289 ID: 6290ec
File 171262142405.png - (178.44KB , 800x600 , 6.png )
1088289

See, you're actually a DRAGON, powerful beings with incredible defense and magical prowess. As a WATER DRAGON, you swim extremely well and can wield WATER MAGIC, a type of magic unavailable to mortals. Sounds good, right?

Except, dragons are also QUITE LOVED by the mortal races, and the thought of so many eyes peering on you is quite stressful! Doubly so when we consider most dragons don't wear clothes!

Aaaaaa no no no you couldn't possibly handle that.

Thankfully, your mentor and friend of your late dragon parents used LIFE MAGIC to grant you the use of an alternate mortal form. Although LIFE MAGIC, the ability to manipulate life itself, is normally forbidden, you can't help but be grateful that he gave you a way to blend in and avoid attention.

After so many years, the mortal body almost feels more natural than your real one.

Even if he gave it boobs for some reason.

Now, let's dive on in, shall we?
>>
No. 1088290 ID: 6290ec
File 171262142711.png - (150.48KB , 800x600 , 7.png )
1088290

>Oh Ceri, it's time to wake up from your awkward sleep..
What? You sleep quite naturally! In fact, you slept so well you already had breakfast with your MAMMALIAN PARENTS and are now hanging out with them before setting out for the day.

And by 'setting out' you mean 'going straight to the library to hide in a corner and read books'.

"Using your mortal form again, dear?" Mom asks. "You don't have to be shy around us."

"Pretty sure I wouldn't fit through the door," you remind her.

Dad smiles sweetly at you. "Ah, I remember when you were little, running around on all fours and trying to roar like a 'proper dragon.'"

"Dad...!" You blush slightly.

"You were adorable!" your mom says, clearly intending to tease you like she always does.

"Dragons aren't supposed to be adorable!" you protest.

"Why not?"

"Yeah, why not?"

You groan. They're always like this.
>>
No. 1088291 ID: 6290ec
File 171262143086.png - (139.23KB , 800x600 , 8.png )
1088291

"So! What're you planning for today?" Mom asks.

"Oh, uh... I... um..."

"It's so exciting, right Dad? Our little girl promised to go out and finally make some new friends today!"

"That's right, hon," Dad replies.

Shit, did you really promise that? "W-well, I..."

"She even promised to visit the many wonderful locations our small town offers!" Mom says.
>>
No. 1088292 ID: 6290ec
File 171262143342.png - (145.18KB , 800x600 , 9.png )
1088292

"You were planning on doing that and not running straight to the library to hide, right?"

Gh--!! How is she so good at reading you??? She doesn't even have psychic magic!!!

"O-of course I am!" you say. Or rather, you squeak out nervously.

"So where exactly are you going, dear?" she asks as a weight capable of crushing dragons falls upon you.

"N-not-library places like you said! B-but there's just so many of them, you know? It's hard to visit them all!"

In an instant Mom's piercing glare is replaced with a genuine smile. "That's okay, sweety~! You can just take it one at a time! How about you choose just one place to visit for now~?"

Right. Making one simple decision. But uh. Choosing is hard. That's why it is up to you, FAITHFUL NEURONS, to decide!

Where will you visit? (Unless otherwise stated, assume a vote is PRIMARY/SECONDARY from here on).

A: The library WAIT NO MOM WILL KILL YOU.

Okay. Trying again.

A: The park!
Lots of people go there to enjoy the outdoors! Maybe you can pet some dogs, too! A popular spot for kabolds and reptilians.

B: The mall!
Lots of people to meet there, for sure! You just won't mention the BOOK STORE. A popular spot for all races.

C: The gym!
People always make friends while working out, right? A popular spot for mammals.

D: The docks!
Lots of people coming and going off the ships-- they're the only way to access this town in the middle of nowhere. A real melting pot of races to see here.

E: The lake!
Like the park, but with more water! A popular spot for aquatic and avian races.
>>
No. 1088293 ID: 4f903f

A, or B! Fresh air is always nice. Or window browsing around on the side. And some books to nerd up.
>>
No. 1088295 ID: 9108f3

E
>>
No. 1088297 ID: 6645ca

B or A
>>
No. 1088298 ID: f351b4

B! Or A.
>>
No. 1088299 ID: 588b52

B. THe mall has bookstores. Bookstores are like malls. But even better, they might have someone you can befriend browsing the aisles! It's perfect.
>>
No. 1088300 ID: 588b52

>>1088299
Bookstores are like libraries, rather.
>>
No. 1088301 ID: 7a406e

Park! Great place for people seeing. A or B.
>>
No. 1088304 ID: 19ea25

C or D! We need to get buff to lift lots of books in the future.
>>
No. 1088306 ID: f62bde

D, b!

Docks, cuz, well… ah yes, you can meet people new to town there! Maybe you’ll be less awkward around someone from out of town who (in theory) aren’t gonna be sticking around to judge your missteps?

And if you really hit off you can do letters and long distance relationship stuff! That… actually sounds somewhat up your alley, despite the usual difficulties such things presents.
>>
No. 1088308 ID: 7c0da2

B or D
>>
No. 1088310 ID: 5ebd37

B or D
Go where the people are
>>
No. 1088311 ID: 40ef3b

C, D. Maybe you can find somewhere private in the Gym, and the Docks have so many people, no one will really notice you
>>
No. 1088312 ID: 57ec6f

A then B
>>
No. 1088313 ID: b81967

Primary A, secondary B
>>
No. 1088315 ID: cda2b4

The library. You can’t stop the power of reading!
>>
No. 1088321 ID: 056492

C or B!
>>
No. 1088323 ID: 830162

B A
>>
No. 1088325 ID: b31a26

E/D We should go to the LAKE or DOCKS, one would hope a water dragon would be comfortable there, if not anywhere else
Does this Ceri have any friends or no?
>>
No. 1088331 ID: 99ca7b

B, E.

When the inevitable happens (WHICH IT DEFINITELY WON'T) then we can hide in nature.
>>
No. 1088332 ID: 8aebb0

E/C

Lakes are beautiful scenery.
>>
No. 1088342 ID: 086400

B primary, D secondary

Some races are alright with nudity while others arent. Going somewhere with different reactions is more fun.
>>
No. 1088346 ID: 025793

>>1088292
A/C
Still holding out hope for a second dad / third parent.
>>
No. 1088347 ID: 96a60b

B(ookstore!) or (lak)E
>>
No. 1088350 ID: fa3034

Ed
Time to educate your social skills!
>>
No. 1088351 ID: 965675

A
B
>>
No. 1088352 ID: 184595

E,c

Water is comforting. The lake will help us feel at ease with ourselves, and make it easier to talk to people. Especially people who like the lake--how bad can they be?

The gym could likewise give us confidence. Our dragon's might must give us immense physical strength.
>>
No. 1088354 ID: 75b262

B, E
>>
No. 1088373 ID: c3de9f

D or E sound like good places to go
>>
No. 1088409 ID: 031458

This town is in the middle of nowhere, eh?

I propose F! The wilds outside of town.
>>
No. 1088410 ID: c3fe97

Either the park A or the mall B!
>>
No. 1088411 ID: 861ceb

E
D
what, water dragons like water, who knew?
>>
No. 1088418 ID: 8e6882

C, A
>>
No. 1088430 ID: eb0a9c

Gym sex socks.
>>
No. 1088437 ID: e5e504

A
b
>>
No. 1088439 ID: be3107

A park is relaxing! So are Bookstores in malls.
>>
No. 1088460 ID: 05a3b7

D, b
>>
No. 1088462 ID: 08d6dc

>>1088292
D , a
>>
No. 1088515 ID: 1ff64e

Primary E, secondary D! You can go hide underwater if things get too scary!
>>
No. 1088570 ID: 124485

>>1088292
Primary D: The docks

Secondary A: The park
>>
No. 1088596 ID: 6290ec
File 171296405752.png - (176.17KB , 800x600 , 10.png )
1088596

"Oh! Choosing! I'm good at that thanks to my NEURONS!" you say excitedly.

Dad chuckles. "Seems to me your 'neurons' often have trouble choosing between two things."

"That's true concerningly often. But not this time! I'll be heading to THE MALL to start. There's lots of opportunities to make friends there!"

Mom beams. "What a wonderful idea! Go ahead and spend a few hours there, then check back in with us so we can learn all about the new friends you make~!"

Dad grins at you. "You've got your mother real excited, sweety. Go out there and knock 'em out! Not literally, of course."
>>
No. 1088597 ID: 6290ec
File 171296406067.png - (180.62KB , 800x600 , 11.png )
1088597

Mom groans. "This again? I figured out it was a metaphor eventually."

"I'll try not to leave a pile of bodies in my wake," you say as you enjoy a rare opportunity to tease Mom back.

She makes a bunch of grumpy bat noises that actually sound really cute.
>>
No. 1088598 ID: 6290ec
File 171296406260.png - (105.13KB , 800x600 , 12.png )
1088598

A short walk later, you find yourself at the mall entrance. You pause. And then keep pausing. There's people in there. Lots of people. Can you really do this?

The library isn't that far from here. It's not like Mom would know if you...

...Aagh. You couldn't lie to her. You're far too honest a person and her lie-dar's far too powerful.

You need to do this. You're just gonna... step forward. Any moment now. Definitely not gonna distract yourself with--

>Does this Ceri have any friends or no?
You have a friend! It's Daatra! She tried to bully you, but you were so pathetic that she felt sorry for you and took you under her wing. To date she has yet to properly teach you how to dominate people the way she does.


>Some races are alright with nudity while others arent.
That's true! The MAMMALS dislike nudity, and since you were raised by mammal parents you share those sensibilities. The reptilians and some birds don't share this taboo, and of course dragons consider themselves above such things.

Except you, as previously stated.

>Still holding out hope for a second dad / third parent.
A male bat of Mom's species? Something tells you such a thing might show up at some point... especially with how 'open' your parents are about their sexuality. Really open. 'Tell your daughter things she really doesn't want to know' open.

You'll just say 'bats love to swing' and leave it at that.

>I propose F! The wilds outside of town.
W-what if you get lost?? It's nothing but marshland out there!

>what, water dragons like water, who knew?
You may have run the water bill up a few times with your lengthy showers. If your parents were aquatic they'd understand!

Wait, what were you putting off by talking to your neurons, again? Ah right, you were avoiding talking to people.
>>
No. 1088599 ID: 6290ec
File 171296406620.png - (191.85KB , 800x600 , 13.png )
1088599

"Hello!!!"

"GAH A PEOPLE!!!"

"Yep! That's me, probably! You looked scared to go in the mall so I can help you out if you'd like!"

S-she's so outgoing...! You could never imagine yourself being like that. Just running around talking to people without a care in the world.

You think about what to say to her. You want to turn her down, but that'd be going against your current mission! No, you have to find the bravery to move past your shyness and strike some kind of conversation. You're a big girl. A big dragon girl. You can do this.
>>
No. 1088600 ID: 6290ec
File 171296406996.png - (144.33KB , 800x600 , 14.png )
1088600

Wait what happened.

Turns out that while you were lost in thought, your brain went on autopilot and followed her inside. This always happens! Why must you put me in these situations, brain???

The green bird continues to beam at you happily. "By the way, my name's Keireer! What's yours?"

"Oh um... C-Ceridwen. Y-you can call me Ceri, though..."

"It’s really nice to meet you, Ceri!!!"

She is way too excited about this.

M-maybe you should get to know her?


What will you do?

A: Ask what her favorite store is.
You don't go to the mall much, so this could be valuable intel.

B: Tell her you're a dragon and see how she reacts.
Wait, you can just do that? Then again, she's already giving you a lot of attention...

C: Ask her to talk about herself.
Might as well do what Mom says and try to make a friend.

D: Wanna go to the bookstore to hide? I mean talk?
Mom did specifically say to avoid the library, not the mall's bookstore!

E: Video games? Video games.
Ah, what better thing is there to bond over?

You may also come up with other things to talk about!
>>
No. 1088601 ID: 4f903f

D, or A
It ain't breaking much to look at books while you make a friend. Its a chance to lead conversations with your strong suit? Maybe?
Ask what she's currently in the mall for to start.
>>
No. 1088602 ID: a7a180

C/d. Do you have any problems or side quests you need help with? We tend to make a career of problem solving!
>>
No. 1088604 ID: be3107

To the bookstore WHILE you ask her about any of her favorite stores. So D and A.
>>
No. 1088606 ID: b67223

D/C
>>
No. 1088609 ID: b81967

Primary E
secondary D
>>
No. 1088610 ID: 75b262

D, then C

We'll overcome Ceri's shyness by putting her in a safe, book-filled place.
>>
No. 1088613 ID: 365de0

>>1088600
C/E

Thank goodness you were life-magicked with perfect vision, imagine how nerdy you'd look if you needed avian goggles.
>>
No. 1088615 ID: 57ec6f

D then C
>>
No. 1088617 ID: bcb9b2

just be honest to yourself...
D go to the bookstore, and since YOUR going to the store, A, because friendship is doing things with someone else and I guess you two are goin shoppin
>>
No. 1088618 ID: fa3034

De
Time to take control! Let's put your strong foot forward!
>>
No. 1088619 ID: d16772

D / c
>>
No. 1088620 ID: f14228

Rundown the list of acceptable responses! Say 'Thanks, likewise.' and, well...

What's she doin'? Like, what is she, literally, doing here today? Ànd also, you suppose, in general.

You yourself are here... (oh, it'd be awkward to say 'make a friend', quick, come up with a reason for why you're here!) - you're here for yourself!

(Argh! That's the truth and still awkward! Hey wait... there just so happens to seem to be a popular store called that, and just that. How convenient! With the heart symbol, maybe that means they sell romantic accessories or something?)
>>
No. 1088621 ID: f14228

Oh, and C,a.
>>
No. 1088622 ID: 541e01

D, A totally not for hiding!
>>
No. 1088631 ID: c3de9f

C, b
>>
No. 1088632 ID: 184595

B,c

Mentioning you're a dragon gives you an opportunity to ask about what kind of bird she is.

You might also mention that she's wearing clothes, even though she's a bird. If she's that outgoing, she might volunteer an explanation without actually making you ask about it explicitly.
>>
No. 1088633 ID: c3fe97

D or A. You can multitask riiight?
>>
No. 1088634 ID: 0480e2

A D
>>
No. 1088635 ID: 965675

D
E
>>
No. 1088637 ID: 7fd8d8

C, then A! She will probably take you to her favorite stores, which will result in maybe meeting more new people!
>>
No. 1088640 ID: f148dd

D. Remember, mom said to make friends, as in plural. The best place to find another friend is in a place where people with similar interests as you are at.

Secondary C. Nothing stopping us from doing that at the bookstore.
>>
No. 1088641 ID: 5ebd37

C on the way to D
>>
No. 1088657 ID: 861ceb

C, a

oh no, you've been adopted.
>>
No. 1088661 ID: 7c0da2

A and C
>>
No. 1088663 ID: 19ea25

E, C

Looks like you've been adopted by an extrovert. Prepare for more conversations and potential friends!
>>
No. 1088707 ID: 99ca7b

C, because if she's talking about herself, then she's not focusing on you.
>>
No. 1088709 ID: 6645ca

D
>>
No. 1088717 ID: ebae20

B and A for sure
>>
No. 1088724 ID: 26801d

A and C
>>
No. 1088815 ID: 25c93b

To the books! (D)
>>
No. 1088827 ID: 830162

A D
>>
No. 1088839 ID: 7a406e

A or E
>>
No. 1088941 ID: 6290ec
File 171330735831.png - (137.86KB , 800x600 , 15.png )
1088941

Are you really going to do this? To like, lead a conversation? With someone you just met???

Right. Yes. Okay. Mmhmm. Yep. Gonna. Do that.

no you're not putting it off stop saying that MOM

Oh wait Mom's not here.

Guess you'll just go ahead and oh hey neurons you have anything interesting to say???

>We tend to make a career of problem solving!
N-no we don't! We make a career of reading books and trying not to be noticed!

Which is really hard considering the body our mentor gave us to 'hide' in.

>We'll overcome Ceri's shyness by putting her in a safe, book-filled place.
Yes! You knew your neurons had your back!

>Thank goodness you were life-magicked with perfect vision, imagine how nerdy you'd look if you needed avian goggles.
At least nerdy dragons don't tend to get bullied, for obvious reasons. When you first met Daatra, you strongly considered trying to intimidate her with your True Form, before realizing how many eyes would suddenly be on you if you did that.

>You might also mention that she's wearing clothes, even though she's a bird.
L-lots of birds wear clothes! Maybe not as much when they're with other birds but around mammals they do!

>Time to take control! Let's put your strong foot forward!
Which foot is that???

>Remember, mom said to make friends, as in plural.
One step at a time.

>You can multitask riiight?
You can... task.

>Prepare for more conversations and potential friends!
Oh no.

>A and C
Haha, exactly!

>De
That's probably a word in another language! You love languages! Let's talk all about them!

>D
D! Like Dragon! What a clever joke you'd never overuse in another universe!

>D/C
Heehee, that's a type of electricity!

....

....

Okay yeah you're just scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to put this off.

All right, okay. Let's do this whole 'friendly conversation' thing your parents hyped up so much.
>>
No. 1088942 ID: 6290ec
File 171330736045.png - (126.32KB , 800x600 , 16.png )
1088942

"Hey! How about we visit the bookstore? You enjoy reading books, right? Maybe you can tell me about books you like! Or we could check out some comic books, or something!"

Buh?
>>
No. 1088943 ID: 6290ec
File 171330736396.png - (140.93KB , 800x600 , 17.png )
1088943

Okay the two of you are walking to the bookstore apparently.

>oh no, you've been adopted.
Help.

"So... what are you doing here at the mall today?" she asks.

"Oh um, I was..." Wait, would it be weird to say you're looking for friends? What's a more normal thing to say? "...just here for..."

Come on brain, come up with something normal!

"...Myself? Because I need to make friends! Yeah! wait shit"

Your 'adoptive extrovert' chirps in a way that you can't tell if she's laughing or just excited. What you'd give for some INVISIBILITY MAGIC right now.

"You've come to the right bird for that, *Cheehee~!* I can help you make tons of friends, probably!"

Oh gods what have you gotten yourself into.

Keireer's feathers puff up. "Me, I go from town to town helping people out when they need it and making new friends!"

"A-and you thought I needed help?"

"You looked like someone who needed help and needed a friend, and I can do both of those things!" she chirps.

Did you really look that nervous about entering the mall? Oh geez.

"I'm also hoping I run into a dragon or something," she says. "Or... really anyone who knows cool magic. Magic's awesome, you know? I wish I could use it! How about you? Do you know any magic?"

"Oh, um... I know FIRE MAGIC and can move things around a bit with TELEKINETIC MAGIC I guess..."
>>
No. 1088944 ID: 6290ec
File 171330736635.png - (117.49KB , 800x600 , 18.png )
1088944

"THAT'S SO COOL!!!!!"

Gah! That scared you! And now she has her hands on your shoulders! Physical contact!

"T-thanks...!" you say, blushing slightly.

"You have to show me sometime, okay?? But be careful with FIRE MAGIC! You wouldn't want to burn off your clothes, *Cheehee~!*"

"why are you saying that why are you jinxing it"

Her only response is a widening of her smile.
>>
No. 1088945 ID: 6290ec
File 171330736807.png - (131.61KB , 800x600 , 19.png )
1088945

You finally make it to the bookstore after that gauntlet of social interaction.

"Oh, this place is really nice!" Keireer says. "I bet you come here all the time, huh?"

"W-well, I tend to spend more time at the library,but..."

"Still! What kind of stuff do you like to read, anyway?"

Oh dear, she's asking about one of the topics you're known to ramble about to your parents. You need to handle this properly, giving a nice concise answer without spilling an ounce of spaghetti.

That's a bit of an in-joke between you and your parents, you see. One time you rambled so hard about a book that you tripped on something and spilled the bowl of spaghetti you were carrying for dinner.


But before we get to the obvious punchline of the joke we just set up, what kind of things do you like to read? (Pick as many as you want)

A: Books about DRAGONS!

B: Historical books about the LORE of the world.

C: Comic books.

D: Interactive stories (what a concept!) where you choose the path the character takes.

E: Fictional stories about ROMANCE.

F: Books about SCIENCE FICTION.

G: Books about SCIENCE FACT.

H: Books about MATH.

I: Books about COMPUTERS and/or VIDEO GAMES
You heard they recently invented a 32-bit processor!

J: Books about MAGIC and ADVENTURE.

You pat yourself on the back for maxing out the system used to count votes... but are you forgetting anything? Feel free to suggest other genres.
>>
No. 1088946 ID: c3fe97

E, J, C, H for nerding up a lot
>>
No. 1088947 ID: a7a180

J-FAD! There's all sorts of books really, you could spend a bunch of time just talking about them without even reading them. Are books about magic historical fiction in this setting?

...Hey, that sounds a lot like what an adventurer does! Is Keireer an adventurer? Ask what kinda tales she's had!
>>
No. 1088948 ID: 541e01

F, C, H, E, J
>>
No. 1088950 ID: 42bb51

A, maybe E, maybe a combination of the two!
>>
No. 1088951 ID: 830162

H E J G
>>
No. 1088953 ID: 2eb199

DEIJ
You have your soft spots!
>>
No. 1088961 ID: 0480e2

E I
>>
No. 1088962 ID: be3107

E, J, and C!
>>
No. 1088963 ID: 5ebd37

E,J,F,D
>>
No. 1088964 ID: c3de9f

F, G, H, I, J but especially H. You're definitely a math geek, for sure.
>>
No. 1088965 ID: 6645ca

H
J
>>
No. 1088968 ID: 40ef3b

E, A, H
>>
No. 1088969 ID: 965675

J H C
>>
No. 1088972 ID: a4d918

E, J, C, H!
>>
No. 1088973 ID: 810d91

The entire gorndarn alphabet.

You read genres that have barely been invented yet! (man, your local library is good)

But if you had to talk about a few of them… you guess A & E are a good start. You do love reading about dragons and romance, you guess!
>>
No. 1088986 ID: 25c93b

Adventure and MATH! J H
>>
No. 1088989 ID: edc33f

>>1088945
GHJF

For the nerd who likes to dream she isn't one.
>>
No. 1088990 ID: b81967

H J G
>>
No. 1088993 ID: d16772

E, B, A, C
>>
No. 1088997 ID: 32c073

A, E. DRAGON ROMANCE. (These are secondary, Mainly for the title drop)

PRIMARY, J (lets read up on and attempt to learn a spell that is destructive, or get Ceri out of her clothes)
>>
No. 1089009 ID: b67223

J H then C
>>
No. 1089012 ID: 16423f

Options, options... D and A, of course... the touch of shy makes E... and imma say B
though to be honest, the REAL answer is, Without Doubt, All Of The Above and More
>>
No. 1089013 ID: 031458

Yes.
>>
No. 1089015 ID: 26801d

ALL OF THE BOOKS
A L L O F T H E B O O K S
>>
No. 1089016 ID: 184595

A, B, E, F, J

I think Ceri should be a nerd, but a liberal arts and sciences nerd interested in history and literature. Especially history and literature about dragons.
>>
No. 1089031 ID: 7c0da2

You read I in order to create a D & E story on a computer. You've made a first draft already that you've never shown to anyone.
You read a B & C series of books and always nerd out about how historically accurate it is.
You also read books about writing books.
>>
No. 1089036 ID: 57ec6f

H D J C
>>
No. 1089057 ID: 318036

A, e
Because DRAGONs and ROMANCE just go together!
>>
No. 1089068 ID: 8e6882

A, B, H
>>
No. 1089070 ID: 7fd8d8

Let's see, E, and uh... E, E and E. For E-xplicit and E-rotic, and an E-mbarassing number of them hidden under your bed.
>>
No. 1089073 ID: 7a406e

B, J, H, and G
>>
No. 1089121 ID: 4f903f

J, C, H, G
>>
No. 1089133 ID: ba9785

Get a book on pseudo-gravitics, it'll be fun. The possible consequences are definitely all a good idea🔴 Section 57-2 probably?
>>
No. 1089149 ID: a320af

>>1088945
>Feel free to suggest other genres.
Erotica books

Specifically, theres a book on the shelf that explains how to perform the legendary "Pineapple and Yo-yo trick", along with many other lewd party tricks!
>>
No. 1089201 ID: c75e0b

B,G,H,I

You are total nerd who loves to read about Lore and science.
You love learning about all the species. Especially the shy, shy tridenik. Oh, to be so small and unnoticeable as a tridenik!

Speaking of which, you need to call your mentor later today have a heart to heart about why he gave you a mortal forma with boobs and how that makes you unconfortable.

This is to further bring the idea of a n Embarrassed Nudity Dragon home and not all because asking the big questions to the person who changed your life would be interesting, ba-baka.
>>
No. 1089212 ID: 6290ec
File 171356407796.png - (94.04KB , 800x600 , 20.png )
1089212

W-well, you know what books you like. But can you really like, tell someone your preferences? What if they judge you?? Worse, what if they like the same thing and now you have to have an entire conversation about it???

Even more worse, what if you start to ramble? It'll go great at first, but then you'll start to become aware that you're rambling while also being unable to stop yourself and you'll keep going until either you're interrupted or the sweet release of death comes to free you from this nightmare oh gods.

>Get a book on pseudo-gravitics, it'll be fun. The possible consequences are definitely all a good idea🔴 Section 57-2 probably?
...?

Why...

...No, it's nothing.

>Erotica books
E-e-even if that were true, you couldn't possibly tell her about that!!!
>>
No. 1089213 ID: 6290ec
File 171356408068.png - (166.60KB , 800x600 , 21.png )
1089213

"I like these ones~!" Keireer says cheerfully.

Those are-- !!!!!!

S-she just TOLD you that!?

"Especially when one of the characters is bigger than the other, *Cheehee~!*

DOES SHE HAVE NO SENSE OF SHAME

Oh gods you must be blushing so hard right now.
>>
No. 1089214 ID: 6290ec
File 171356408237.png - (78.19KB , 800x600 , 22.png )
1089214

...Eh?

Oh. Oh no.
>>
No. 1089215 ID: 6290ec
File 171356408403.png - (98.42KB , 800x600 , 23.png )
1089215

Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no
>>
No. 1089216 ID: 6290ec
File 171356408782.png - (83.14KB , 800x600 , 24.png )
1089216

P-phew.

"Are you okay?" Keireer asks, looking concerned.

"Y-yeah, sorry. I sometimes lose control of my FIRE MAGIC when I'm uh, flustered..."

"Oh no! Have you tried wearing fireproof clothing?"

"Is... is that a thing?"

"I have no idea! But it sounds like something that you could make with magic, probably!"

"Right."

"Sorry, *Chirp!* I thought if I told you what I enjoyed, you'd feel more comfortable talking about what you like."

"I-it's okay. You just caught me really off-guard."

Well, you've already made a fool of yourself. Might as well just say it at this point.

"I like lots of books, b-but I really enjoy books about magic and romance..."

"Oh, like these~?" she asks, pointing to her newfound collection.

"N-no!"

"maybe"

Okay the only way out of this situation is to power through.
>>
No. 1089217 ID: 6290ec
File 171356408919.png - (96.32KB , 800x600 , 25.png )
1089217

"For... personal reasons, I'm fascinated by magic. To dragons, magic comes naturally. But mortals originally couldn't use any. Instead, they relied on RITUALS to conjure magic from components. But one day, they figured out a way to infuse themselves with magic they could use at any time. It took several generations, but eventually their attempts bore fruit and now many mortal races have their own magic! Most of the magic is fairly simple, but did you know some races attempted to infuse more complicated stuff like TIME MAGIC and even the forbidden LIFE MAGIC? They never took, which is probably a good thing, but it's wild that they tried, right? Hahaha. Anyway, they tried to show the dragons their newfound abilities hoping the dragons would be proud of them, but the dragons were kinda rude not gonna lie. There was almost a war about it, but the mammals looked so cute the dragons just couldn't stay mad, you know? And like, it's fascinating how magic's changed over time. Rituals aren't used much anymore, but magic was still able to evolve alongside the mortals it was infused inside. Things really went nuts during the Great Magic Shift, where certain schools of magic kinda transformed into others. Did you know PSYCHIC MAGIC and TELEKINETIC MAGIC were originally the same thing? Pretty wild, huh? They came from the same RITUAL MAGIC! Man, at one point they even tried combining schools of magic to form COMBINATION MAGIC, inventing schools of magic even the dragons didn't use! Of course, it wasn't that hard for dragons to catch back up, but for a small period of time you could argue the mortals had superior magical ability. Not as powerful, maybe, but a hell of a lot more versatile. Am I rambling? I'm rambling, aren't I? ...Man, time magic is wild. People theorized for years that there was a way to reverse time, but all anyone's figured out how to do is slow it down. I read in an old math textbook that someone once came up with a formula for how much MP you'd need for each percent you slowed down time, and bringing time to a stop would require more magical energy than even dragons have! Pretty nuts, right? Haha. Even slowing time down 20% is basically impossible for mortals. RITUAL MAGIC is more effective, but that requires a lot more setup and will only buy you a few seconds of time. Heh, time. Actually, I'm surprised the mortals haven't infused themselves with WATER MAGIC ever. It's not that complex a school of magic... heck, ICE MAGIC is basically the same thing but cold! But maybe it just feels easy to me because I'm--"

"--A dragon?" Keireer interrupts, saving you from yourself wait what did she just say
>>
No. 1089218 ID: 6290ec
File 171356409259.png - (97.53KB , 800x600 , 26.png )
1089218

SHE KNOWS.


Before you lie two PATHS. Two branches in the story of your life. Your PRIMARY VOTE determines what PATH you want to go down. The losing path has its votes dropped, so it's recommended to use your SECONDARY VOTE to pick an option in the alternate path.

[Path of panic...]

A: RUN AWAY AAAAAA
AAaaAAAaaaAaaaAa!

B: Dragon?? Not me! Couldn't be me!
Haha! You're silly!

C: Ramble about magic some more to distract her!
I HAVE SO MANY MAGIC FACTS.

D: SO HEY ABOUT THOSE LEWD BOOKS LET'S TALK ABOUT THOSE.
Wait is this really any better?


[Path of calm...]

E: Nod and say 'yes'.
If you act like it's nbd, she'll also act like it's nbd, right? nbd. nbd.

F: Say 'no', you just studied WATER MAGIC because it seems neat.
To be fair, it is pretty neat. Stay hydrated!

G: Ask if she has an interest in dragons.
A scholarly interest, of course.
>>
No. 1089220 ID: a7a180

Dragon time.
>>
No. 1089221 ID: 7a406e

pAnic
>>
No. 1089222 ID: e8918a

C or A
>>
No. 1089223 ID: 42bb51

panic: B (then A if that fails)
calm: E followed by G
>>
No. 1089224 ID: 2a314c

D D D
>>
No. 1089225 ID: 6645ca

C - Ramble through and override!
A - Or run!
>>
No. 1089226 ID: a7a5e4

D-D-D-D-DraGon time!
>>
No. 1089228 ID: 965675

Cg
>>
No. 1089230 ID: 365de0

>>1089218
B or G
>>
No. 1089231 ID: 541e01

B!
>>
No. 1089232 ID: 7fd8d8

Panic!!!... D, then G. DefleGt that attention.
>>
No. 1089233 ID: d16772

D G
>>
No. 1089234 ID: c3fe97

Continue totally having it under control via stuttering B
>>
No. 1089235 ID: be3107

B. Silly assumption.
>>
No. 1089236 ID: d07e1a

B to gradually E when you realize you’re a hopeless liar.
>>
No. 1089237 ID: 861ceb

G
d
>>
No. 1089238 ID: 57ec6f

B
>>
No. 1089241 ID: fdd26b

you DID say "mortals", which is PRETTY WEIRD
G
And counter by asking if SHE is a dragon
which is sadly VERY POSSIPLE with polymorph
BUT IF WE PANIC, she very much so seems the type of person B would just WORK on
>>
No. 1089242 ID: 40ef3b

B, g
>>
No. 1089243 ID: 9188de

B deflect power!
G
>>
No. 1089244 ID: 9d3b39

D Quick maybe if you make things awkward enough she'll be more embarrassed first and end the conversation!
>>
No. 1089246 ID: 568aa7

A, B
>>
No. 1089248 ID: 273c18

>>1089218
E,d
>>
No. 1089249 ID: b81967

Primary B
Secondary F
>>
No. 1089250 ID: 5ebd37

D, E
>>
No. 1089251 ID: b67223

B then G
>>
No. 1089252 ID: eb0a9c

Deffo A
Just A all the way
>>
No. 1089255 ID: 0480e2

D G
>>
No. 1089256 ID: 184595

G, c

Honesty is the best policy, but we can still be smart about being honest. Get to the point in a polite but roundabout way.

But if we're truly overcome with frazzle, then it's best just to keep going. There's bound to be some other factoid she latches onto, instead.
>>
No. 1089257 ID: 830162

B E
>>
No. 1089259 ID: 05a3b7

G, C
>>
No. 1089260 ID: 25c93b

B!
>>
No. 1089268 ID: 2a82d3

E, B because funny
>>
No. 1089276 ID: c3de9f

D, b
>>
No. 1089278 ID: 7c0da2

Time to lie like your life depends on it.

F, B
>>
No. 1089297 ID: e97e06

>>1089218
D!
>>
No. 1089298 ID: 4f903f

B, G
>>
No. 1089307 ID: fa3034

Bg
>>
No. 1089308 ID: 3d7484

D F
>>
No. 1089309 ID: 26801d

B, D
>>
No. 1089320 ID: 01fe07

>>1089218
Distract her by giving her the D!

This is such a clever joke that you're going to overuse in this universe and another universe!
>>
No. 1089324 ID: f2320a

>>1089218
F: Say 'no', you just studied WATER MAGIC because it seems neat.
To be fair, it is pretty neat. Stay hydrated!
"Water play"
>>
No. 1089394 ID: caee7a

A,c
>>
No. 1089511 ID: 6290ec
File 171391704844.png - (130.88KB , 800x600 , 27.png )
1089511

"HAHAHAHA what? You're funny! Why would you think that??"

"Well... you started off with 'to dragons, magic comes naturally,' and then you kept mentioning how dragons do magic over and over, so I figured either you were either a disguised dragon or just really into the history of dragon magic for some reason!"

"...I-it's that second thing, clearly!!!"

"Well... originally I was leaning that way, but I figured I'd see your reaction and judge from that."
>>
No. 1089512 ID: 6290ec
File 171391705073.png - (112.42KB , 800x600 , 28.png )
1089512

"And your reaction told me everything I need to know, miss dragon~!"
>>
No. 1089513 ID: 6290ec
File 171391705273.png - (93.15KB , 800x600 , 29.png )
1089513

....
>>
No. 1089514 ID: 6290ec
File 171391705545.png - (117.33KB , 800x600 , 30.png )
1089514

*Fwoosh*

And now you're on fire.

wait

OH NO.
>>
No. 1089515 ID: 6290ec
File 171391705856.png - (195.12KB , 800x600 , 31.png )
1089515

In a moment of raw panic, you tap into your DRACONIC POWERS and conjure forth some WATER MAGIC with which to put out the Pesky Panic Flames (PPF).

"Oh thank gods that put it out," you say in a very short-lived relief as you realize you just 100%, without a doubt, confirmed to Keireer you are a dragon because mortals can't use WATER MAGIC oh no.

You glance over to Keireer, who has a look on her face you can only describe as someone going 'oh gods that's a dragon that's a dragon eeeeeeeeeeee~!!!'. This confirms your assumption, and your doom.

Strange. She's looking you over, and she's starting to... blush?
>>
No. 1089516 ID: 6290ec
File 171391706103.png - (130.08KB , 800x600 , 32.png )
1089516

wait why do you feel a draft

....
>>
No. 1089517 ID: 6290ec
File 171391706340.gif - (61.03KB , 800x600 , 33.gif )
1089517

!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
No. 1089518 ID: 6290ec
File 171391706676.png - (120.36KB , 800x600 , 34.png )
1089518

aaaah?

"Hey, hey, it's okay," Keireer says gently as she adjusts your scarf. "There, see? Nothing's showing now. And don't worry, I won't tell anyone your secret!"

What's happening? Every fiber of your being is screaming to run away, but this bird's soothing chirps are keeping you in place.

"Hey, I'm sorry for scaring you like that!" she says. "How about I make it up to you? I'll buy you any outfit you want!"

"W-what? You'd do that for me?"

"Sure! That’s what friends are for, right?"

Friends...? You're not sure how to react. Daatra's never been so nice to you, and she's the only other source of information on this 'friend' thing!


"Come on, I'll take care of you. What store do you like to shop at, anyway?"

A: Mammal Emporium
A clothing store suited for mammals. Their clothes tend to be thinner, as mammals have fur providing their warmth. They also rarely carry things in your size, but tight clothes are better than hole-filled clothes.

B: Lizard Love
Clothes for reptilians. They're more likely to have holes for your horns to fit through, but also tend to be more revealing since other reptilians aren't nearly as concerned with nudity as you are. They should cover up enough to get you by, probably.

C: Love Yourself!
A new store in town that seems to cater to those who wish to alter how they look to others. Their motto says something about showing the world your 'True Beauty'... basically, looking outwardly how you see yourself inwardly. They could have something for your somewhat unique body type.

D: Suit up!
A clothing store for the business-savvy person. If you want to look suave and professional, this is the place to go.

E: Thank her for her offer, but you'll head back home to change into something less broken.
There's a chance she'll try to come with you, and a chance you'll be too timid to tell her no.
>>
No. 1089519 ID: 541e01

E, D! We can make a simple trek home for another fit.
...How far did you walk from home to the mall for no reason?
>>
No. 1089520 ID: a7a180

E/b. Take this adorable bird home. Can we keep her?
>>
No. 1089521 ID: 7a406e

Get CRAZY. Get a suit, D because suits are cool. E otherwise.
>>
No. 1089522 ID: be3107

E.
>>
No. 1089523 ID: c3fe97

Don't mentally stress out "what if the fire was worse" repeatedly whatever you do also E or D
>>
No. 1089525 ID: 830162

E B
>>
No. 1089526 ID: c3de9f

D, E
>>
No. 1089531 ID: 9188de

E! One friend made, many more to go... on better outfits.
D if we go somewhere
>>
No. 1089532 ID: 40ef3b

Huh, nipples so hot they can start a fire. Someone is definitely into that. Make sure birb sticks around regardless: she can't go blabbing about dragons if you're watching her, and having proof you're making friends will get Mom off your back.
D, c
>>
No. 1089533 ID: e1a09b

>>1089518
B, C!
>>
No. 1089534 ID: bf0c13

B, A. If "clothes make the person", some more-open but still-covering clothes may help you feel more comfortable about meeting more people.
Maybe. Worth a shot.
>>
No. 1089535 ID: e8918a

E or D
>>
No. 1089536 ID: a525da

B or C.
>>
No. 1089537 ID: 0480e2

C D
>>
No. 1089538 ID: fa3034

Bc
You two could find such a cute outfit together!
>>
No. 1089546 ID: b81967

Primary D
Secondary E
>>
No. 1089552 ID: 184595

B,c

Reptilian wear suits your cover best. A place dedicated to custom fits would probably be able to match your tastes best, though—but it might get people asking questions about what you've been hiding.

This bird is awfully friendly. It's an easy thing for someone inexperienced in the ways of friendship to miss, but buying someone a big gift after you've just met is not normal, and might be cause for suspicion. Is she some sort of dragon hunter desperate to get on your good side?
>>
No. 1089553 ID: 25c93b

E, D
>>
No. 1089559 ID: 5ebd37

E/C shy Ceri would never let someone buy her stuff, but maybe she would try out the new store if she had someone encouraging her.
>>
No. 1089565 ID: 45d119

Primary E. let this be a quest to get home before more of your outfit gets destroyed (which it will) and becomes a naked stealth mission to get home (which it will)

Secondary would be A, but theres not a lot of votes for that, so D.
>>
No. 1089566 ID: b67223

E then D
>>
No. 1089571 ID: fc100b

E, D
>>
No. 1089572 ID: 965675

Da
>>
No. 1089573 ID: 21e320

B
c
>>
No. 1089574 ID: 05a3b7

D,b
>>
No. 1089576 ID: fdd26b

C, sounds like a good group for people with weirld bodies/Polymorph... such as LIZARD WITH BOOB, and besides who knows, maybe you'll find something that speaks to you
YOU KNOW WHAT, C OR BUST
>>
No. 1089584 ID: 056956

A b
This is a chance to actually make a friend! And given what has happened so far, we probably need more clothes anyways. Saves us the pain of having to go clothes shopping a different time!
>>
No. 1089596 ID: 94f973

>>1089518
C , a
>>
No. 1089602 ID: ea9c0a

C and then A
>>
No. 1089603 ID: 7c0da2

D, with a business suit and sunglasses you'll be unrecognizable and not suspicious at all.
B, no point buying clothes that don't fit you.
>>
No. 1089622 ID: ebae20

B, C
>>
No. 1089630 ID: e082e0

>>1089518
A, e!
>>
No. 1089666 ID: 57ec6f

D then E
>>
No. 1089691 ID: 4f903f

E, D
>>
No. 1089773 ID: b2fb15

C, because it sound like an adventure, and if that fails D, because that sounds like what this Ceridwen would pick.
>>
No. 1089777 ID: 6290ec
File 171417678240.png - (98.26KB , 800x600 , 35.png )
1089777

"I-it's okay! Really! You don't have to buy me anything! I can just go home and change."

"But, well... I feel really bad for stressing you out. It's only fair, you know?"

"I-it's really not a big deal. This kinda thing happens to me more often than I'd like to admit."

"Are you sure? I really don't mind paying for it!"

"Y-yeah. Besides, it's hard to find outfits that fit me properly."

Her curiosity seems to overpower her guilt. "But... couldn't you just use a body that's easier to clothe? That's one of the things dragons can do, right?"

"It's ah, complicated. For better or worse, this is the body I have."

"Oh! But you have your real dragon form too, right?"

"That one's even harder to buy clothes for."

"Sure, but I bet it's really pretty!"

"Eheh... m-maybe... I dunno..."

>Take this adorable bird home. Can we keep her?
You kiddin'? This is your chance to escape! Making friends is scary and you're ready to run and hide.
>>
No. 1089778 ID: 6290ec
File 171417678675.png - (151.35KB , 800x600 , 36.png )
1089778

"You better not run away from her," you imagine your mom saying. "You invite that girl over this instant, young lady! You are gonna friend her so hard! Maybe more than friends, even!"

Uh, Mom... I know I'm bisexual, but... I just met her?

"Yeah, but look at her! She's adorable! And her boobs are bigger than mine!"

M-Mom!!!

"*Squeehee~!* I'm so jealous~!"

Mom yours aren't even sm-- we're not talking about this.

"Fine~ Now you go and invite her over or there will be no ice-cream for a month."

Gh--! Imaginary Mom, you're so cruel!

You open your mouth to speak out loud. For once, it works. "Hey uh, Keireer... do you wanna come with me? T-to hang out or something?"

Keireer beams so hard you fear she might explode. "Yeah!!! We can talk about MAGIC and DRAGON STUFF and *Cheeeeeeep~!!*"

Yeah see this is why you don't run around in your dragon form.
>>
No. 1089779 ID: 6290ec
File 171417679091.png - (136.70KB , 800x600 , 37.png )
1089779

You make your way back home and Real Mom glares at you with the same intensity of Imaginary Mom.

"What're you doing back here." She says. Oh wait, was that a question? Oh geez.

"I-I uh... I burned my clothes again."

"Honey, it's been half an hour. You can't make friends if you burn your clothes off the moment someone speaks to you."

Your eyes plead to Dad to save you.

He obliges. "Now, now. Ceri's doing her best, right? It's all about baby steps."

She makes a grumpy bat sound. "Hmph! At least close the door behind you!"

"Oh uh, about that..."

You turn towards the doorway and wave Keireer inside.
>>
No. 1089780 ID: 6290ec
File 171417679442.png - (156.77KB , 800x600 , 38.png )
1089780

"Mom, Dad, uh... meet Keireer. She's my new friend I think?"

"Hi there! I'm really happy to meet you!" Keireer chirps.

They both stare in silent disbelief.
>>
No. 1089781 ID: 6290ec
File 171417679743.png - (181.81KB , 800x600 , 39.png )
1089781

"squeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Hello! Nice to meet you! You have to tell me about yourself! How'd you two meet? And so fast, too! I knew Ceri could make friends if she put her mind to it! You're so cute~! Do you use feather-conditioner? That outfit looks so good on you! Wow are your boobs bigger than mine? I'm so jealous, *Squeehee~!*"

It would seem that you have successfully pleased your mother.

yeah you're good at imagining what she's like

Mom turns to you, the happiness of the world in her eyes. "Now come on, Ceri! You gotta be a good host! What're your plans? They have to be good plans! Dragon plans! wait were we keeping that secret I forget."

You sigh. "Yeah, but it's fine. It turns out I'm not very good at keeping secrets."


Uh, so what are your (dragon) plans?

A: We could play video games...?
Who needs talking when you can communicate with your mad skills?

B: We could talk about stuff...?
What will you talk about?

C: I could show her some of my magic.
Er, in a less 'out of control' way than earlier. Hopefully.

D: I guess I could show her my true form...
She's also a girl, so m-maybe it'd be okay to be... naked... oh gosh.

E: A-actually, I was going to switch outfits and head back out.
Got more friends to make, or something!
>>
No. 1089783 ID: 4f903f

E, C! We've places to go and see and scout for shenanigans
>>
No. 1089784 ID: ba9785

> Dragon plans!

Huh, wha, dragon planes? Oh, no. ...but what if dragon planes?
>>
No. 1089786 ID: c5529d

E: more friends to find means more chances of public ENF Clothing Damage! errr, i mean more chances to make you mom especially happy! you're taking your bird friend too! after you get dressed first.
>>
No. 1089787 ID: be3107

E C.
>>
No. 1089788 ID: c3fe97

Show some magic! Haven't really seen your telekinetic casting yet, nothing can go wrong! C or E
>>
No. 1089789 ID: 365de0

>>1089781
B/C
Nerd out about magic and rant about how everything inevitably ends in a generic support healer build.
>>
No. 1089790 ID: a7a180

C/d. Magic is fun! Being a big strong dragon is fun! She's a tiny enough audience that you don't need to worry about slipping up!
>>
No. 1089791 ID: b67223

C then E, show off magic ON the way to wherever
>>
No. 1089795 ID: 5f920e

Lets keep up the momentum going back out! E.
>>
No. 1089796 ID: 293b32

E/d
>>
No. 1089798 ID: 0480e2

A E
>>
No. 1089806 ID: b81967

Primary C
Secondary E
>>
No. 1089807 ID: 861ceb

C, d
>>
No. 1089813 ID: 124485

Hey Ceri, do you think the bookstore in the mall is gonna ban you because the owner is afraid that you'll damage the books with either fire or water? Or do you think you managed to get out of there without being noticed and you can go back to the bookstore later?

>>1089781
>Wow are your boobs bigger than mine? I'm so jealous, *Squeehee~!*
Does your mom feel the same way about your boobs?

>What do?
Primary: C: I could show her some of my magic.

Secondary: A: We could play video games...?
>>
No. 1089817 ID: 5ebd37

C/D She seems interested in these subjects so thats a good place to start
>>
No. 1089818 ID: 830162

E A
>>
No. 1089819 ID: ea9c0a

E! And if not that, D.
>>
No. 1089820 ID: 1157e0

D/c

Just because your dragon form doesn't wear clothes doesn't mean it's naked! Can a quadruped even be considered naked? In any case, your tail should be enough to hide all the embarrassing bits in that form. Yet more perks of being a girl!
>>
No. 1089824 ID: bf0c13

D wait no, save that for a second get-together. Take that, mom, encouraging friend to be friend longer!
B. Now that you're in a more private location, you can ask about those "specialty" novels she had.
>>
No. 1089827 ID: fa3034

Making friends is as Ec this!
>>
No. 1089830 ID: 056956

A, e
>>
No. 1089833 ID: c3de9f

D, B
>>
No. 1089834 ID: 1ff64e

Primary D (for dragon), secondary E! Let's get into some shenanigans, one way or another.
>>
No. 1089837 ID: 6645ca

E
C
>>
No. 1089839 ID: bcb9b2

E, this time with an Extrovert to help, maybe get her to adopt another introvert as a friend
D(ragon) because lets face it, if the cats out of the bag, you might as well, you know she wants to see it
>>
No. 1089842 ID: 8aebb0

>>1089781
In character to try doing E…I trust in Ceridwen to throw an appropriate wrench in that plan along the way. I’ll back doing E with some soft approval and the expectation for shenanigans.

B. We vent to Keireer about the difficulties of being a disguised dragon in a world where everyone treats you as a celebrity for existing. Maybe she’ll exceed expectations and have empathy for our condition.


D is right out of the scope of reasonability. As least treat a lady bird lady to a night out first you damn horny animals. But since D is the other big thing….We’ll have a transformation malfunction in a confined stance, requiring Keireer to shove our scaly butt out the door or some other suitably embarrassing predicament.
>>
No. 1089860 ID: ebae20

C and D. Nothing can go wrong.
>>
No. 1089873 ID: 26801d

A, C, D
>>
No. 1089880 ID: 965675

Ec
>>
No. 1089896 ID: 541e01

E, C!
>>
No. 1089897 ID: 40ef3b

D, C
>>
No. 1089920 ID: 25c93b

C
>>
No. 1089924 ID: e1e416

C

a
>>
No. 1089937 ID: 7a406e

Outside, or maybe her hobbies? E or B
>>
No. 1089940 ID: 7c0da2

C, B
>>
No. 1089961 ID: 57ec6f

E then A
>>
No. 1089974 ID: 184595

B, c

You're here to make friends; ask her about what sort of stuff she likes to do. She's eager to talk, so you shouldn't have a problem asking bluntly "What do you like to do when you go to your friends' house?"

But if that falls through, an exersize in magic with an audience might help you learn to control your powers better.
>>
No. 1090001 ID: 3ee96b

E, B.
More friends, more adventure!
>>
No. 1090044 ID: 9188de

A, e
>>
No. 1090047 ID: 05a3b7

A and B, there's nothing preventing you from talking while you play.
>>
No. 1090049 ID: e8918a

Outside! E
>>
No. 1090221 ID: 6290ec
File 171477995064.png - (195.59KB , 800x600 , 40.png )
1090221

>Huh, wha, dragon planes? Oh, no. ...but what if dragon planes?
Sounds cool! But how would you ride... oh geez.

>Nerd out about magic and rant about how everything inevitably ends in a generic support healer build.
That's a terrifying thought. The only way to heal wounds is by using LIFE MAGIC, a school of magic capable of changing life itself. In mortal hands, it could lead to some truly unspeakable things.

It's probably for the best that mortals consider it forbidden. Even dragons are loath to touch that particular school of magic!

>Hey Ceri, do you think the bookstore in the mall is gonna ban you because the owner is afraid that you'll damage the books with either fire or water? Or do you think you managed to get out of there without being noticed and you can go back to the bookstore later?
The owner's usually asleep, so you're probably fine.

>Does your mom feel the same way about your boobs?
You know better than to ask. but probably

>Just because your dragon form doesn't wear clothes doesn't mean it's naked! Can a quadruped even be considered naked?
From what you understand, dragons are similar to reptilians in that they don't consider nudity to be an issue. But you've grown up with a mammal family, so the thought of doing that is...!


Okay, enough spacing out. "I um, I think my plan is to switch outfits and head back out to find more friends I guess?"
>>
No. 1090222 ID: 6290ec
File 171477995788.png - (137.10KB , 800x600 , 41.png )
1090222

Mom emits several high-frequency bat-sounds that your giant ears graciously amplify for you. Thanks, ears. thears

"Our daughter's going outside! On her own! Without us making her do it!!!"

Wait, dad's excited?? "Oh, this is wonderful, dear! It's just like I told ya, you just have to get out there and the friends will flow like fine wine!"

"Especially if you offer them fine wine!" Mom adds.

"We should drink some of our own fine wine to celebrate this occasion!"

"To our daughter finally meeting other people!"

"And to her actually talking to them!"

"Maybe she'll even find some romance!"

"Honey please my heart can't handle the thought of her doing that!"

"But what if she does, though!?"

"I can't wait to meet Ceri's partner and act like the tough dad that has to be won over!"

"And-- and I get to be the caring mom who holds you back!"

"Which you're really good at because you're much stronger than me."

"I know~"

It's not often you see them act so... lively. Their excitement is infectious enough that you're almost not completely terrified at the thought of actually trying to ask someone out.

Well, while they're distracted with that, you'll slip into your room and decide on a NEW OUTFIT to wear.
>>
No. 1090223 ID: 6290ec
File 171477996251.png - (134.14KB , 800x600 , 42.png )
1090223

Hahaha, just kidding. Of course you have multiple copies of the same outfit for when you accidentally set one on fire.

It's uh. It's come up before.

Several times.

it's a good thing you're a water dragon huh? a good job, even.
>>
No. 1090224 ID: 6290ec
File 171477997059.png - (137.49KB , 800x600 , 43.png )
1090224

Hoping this outfit lasts longer than the last one, you set out with Keireer to... what was it, again?

'Make tons of new friends'?

Aw man, that means you have to talk to people. You're gonna mess up and say cringy things that you'll think about every night for the next 30 years.

"Your parents seem nice, Ceri!" Keireer says.

"Yeah they seem uh, they seem excited to meet you. They probably think you'll introduce me to a ton of new people or something."

"I can do that!" She chirps happily.

"W-wait, what?"

"Sure, I've met a lot of interesting people here! I bet they'd love to meet a real life dragon face-to-face~"

"L-let's not tell people I'm a dragon, okay? It's so embarrassing..."

"Oh, of course! Still, though, I'm sure they'd love to meet you."

"Oh geez."

"And you have to introduce me to your sister!"

"E-eh??"

"Your mom was talking about her while you were switching outfits! Your sister sounds pretty cool, *Chirp~!*"

"She's something, all right."

Daatra isn't actually your sister in the physical sense. Rather, the two of you share a sisterly bond formed by your mutual dislike of talking to other people. It could be nice to have her around for support.

Then again, she might beat you up for dragging her into this.

not that she'd do any damage. dragon scales are tough.
>>
No. 1090225 ID: 6290ec
File 171477997784.png - (234.70KB , 800x600 , 44.png )
1090225

Anyway, guess it's time to continue this whole 'meeting people' thing. Where to?

A: Park.
According to Keireer, there's a gator-woman hanging out at the pond. She's from a backwater community. Even more backwater than this place. Keireer asks you to keep an open mind, since she's still adjusting to the sensibilities of non-reptilians...

B: Gym.
A 'nearvan' often works out here. Nearvans are avian creatures Apparently he's a musician? It could be neat to hear him play something! Keireer warns he's a little... flirty. But don't worry, she says, she'll make sure he flirts with her instead of you!

C: Return to the mall.
Speaking of nearvans, there's also one here. He's also a musician... Keireer insists it's not the same person. He's also flirty, but in a more playful and non-serious way?? You couldn't imagine being like that.

D: Dragon Fan Club.
Keireer looks around nervously. There's a... creature here that's hard to describe. But she's really nice, Keireer insists! She is... multiple creatures at the same time? With one 'main' body and uh... just don't worry about that right now, haha. She's really nice!

E: Docks.
An owl-like birb is here! She's out to explore the world and see the sights, and is apparently good at sneaking up on people? Oh gosh.

F: Library.
Apparently there's a science-focused kigavi who hangs out here? Kigavi are quadrupedal bird-like creatures with 2 wings and 4 legs. Apparently they have both beans and sossiges??

G: Spa.
A creature known as a 'yinget' frequents the spa. They're smaller creatures with long thin limbs, long necks, and a big ol tooth in the front of their mouth. You might have to fight the urge to pet her.

H: Lake.
There's a 'keybain' living here hanging out at the lake. Keybains are another species of um, bird. Gosh, Keireer knows a lot of birds, huh? Keireer reports she's really chill, and really really sleepy. Wait, hold on, did she say in the lake? That's not a safe place to sleep! ...Keireer insists it's probably fine.

I: Daatra's House.
Would Daatra help you out, or make fun of you? Only one way to find out.
>>
No. 1090226 ID: a7a180

D/h, and you have to do I later!
>>
No. 1090227 ID: 5f920e

She doesn't know many guy friends? Well we have to save them last for our slow escalating order of clothes exploding
Primary D, secondary F

...Are we going to meet everyone here eventually? You should pose that ask to Keireer.
>>
No. 1090228 ID: e8918a

...what the hell is at the book club being described, a face stealer???
D or I
>>
No. 1090230 ID: 75f21e

>yinglet
Oh hon, you don't want what it has.

F
>>
No. 1090231 ID: c5529d

I. Lets meet alternate universe Daatra and see what shes like.

Alt universe Daatra is a bird right? I bet shes a bird

Secondary D
>>
No. 1090233 ID: 40ef3b

D, b
Come on, you've gotta be a little curious about the multi creature lady, and the dragon fan club. You'll both be passionate about dragons!
And a male friend is gonna be essential at some point too.
Thank Keireer for being patient and a good friend
>>
No. 1090235 ID: be3107

Rip the bandaid now, G B.
>>
No. 1090236 ID: c3fe97

See a guy! Or your coolest friend! B or I
>>
No. 1090238 ID: 1ff64e

Primary H, secondary I.
Your water dragon nature compels you to hang out in the lake too! And swimwear is bound to definitely not cause any problems for you there!
>>
No. 1090239 ID: 056956

H/f
Being close to the water gives us a handy way to douse our clothes without revealing we are a dragon! And a handy escape route if we find we are surrounded with too many friends.
>>
No. 1090240 ID: 124485

>>1090224
>Daatra formed a sisterly bond with Ceri
But does she also know that you're a dragon?

>>1090225
A/d
>>
No. 1090242 ID: 4f903f

H, B
>>
No. 1090243 ID: 6645ca

B - Is he a strong musician to be at the gym?
H - Meet more birds!
>>
No. 1090244 ID: 7536c2

>>1090224
>Daatra might beat you up for dragging her into this.
>not that she'd do any damage. dragon scales are tough.
*insert "Standing here I realize" meme here*

>>1090225
A. I'm really curious about the gator lady.

g. Relaxing at the spa might help prepare you to meet new people.
>>
No. 1090245 ID: ba9785

G sounds like the most exciting option, you're ready for extra more excitement right?

And if you learn all the Dragon fans you'll know who to be inconspicuous around!
>>
No. 1090246 ID: 7a406e

Gym bird thing or bird in the water. B, H
>>
No. 1090248 ID: ea9c0a

B, C. flirt birds
>>
No. 1090249 ID: 57ec6f

H then B
>>
No. 1090250 ID: 0480e2

C I
>>
No. 1090253 ID: bf0c13

Primary A, park. Gator lady might be nice to meet up with. You're a "lizard" lady who's too into clothes thanks to mammal upbringing, and she's a lizard lady who's too new to it. Maybe you could help her understand it better, just as long as you're accepting of her... potentially wearing nothing anyways.

Secondary B, the gym. I mean, romance? That you're assured will be directed away from you??? You can watch it in person!
And maybe learn to be a little more confident of that potentially happening in the future now that Mom got that idea...

>>1090244
>*insert "Standing here I realize" meme here*
Dragonscales, son!
>>
No. 1090254 ID: 99ca7b

Go to the spa, that sounds relaxing, and calm, and low on social pressure, and people definitely do not frequently disrobe around others at spas, no sirree.
>>
No. 1090259 ID: 5ebd37

G,D a makeover to build confidence, and if any nudity shenanigans lead to an embarrassed explosion the dragon fans will be right next door!
>>
No. 1090265 ID: 9a8a64

B or C, or anything with more birds!
>>
No. 1090267 ID: 0e6809

G, d

Yinglet hype
>>
No. 1090271 ID: fa3034

Ed
Always bet on bird. Failing that, you're already going past your comfort points. Might as well tackle the biggest task on the list. The word one..
>>
No. 1090273 ID: 9188de

B, h
>>
No. 1090274 ID: 830162

H, B for more bird
>>
No. 1090275 ID: 81c963

Oh man, how could we pass up the chance to accidentally get exposed to the mythical beansossig? And a fellow bookworm, no less!
F/g
>>
No. 1090278 ID: 861ceb

G
e
>>
No. 1090279 ID: 42bb51

E, B
>>
No. 1090281 ID: c3de9f

F, H
>>
No. 1090291 ID: 541e01

H, A! You're gonna be so cool to someone who's sleepy, she won't be paying attention.
>>
No. 1090292 ID: aa0c8a

Primary H
Secondary C
>>
No. 1090302 ID: 9d3b39

D sounds fun and totally not mortifying!

G Ok I'll admit I just like yinglets.
>>
No. 1090303 ID: 258134

Kigavi! It's been so long since I've seen a kigavi.

But the dragon club and its multi- person can also give us so many new friends!

F/D
>>
No. 1090310 ID: b491ec

F, because kigavi sound vaguely cool
H, because sleeping in the lake sounds cool, WITH A SWIMSUIT OF COURSE, you would explode otherwise!
>>
No. 1090311 ID: ce93a7

H B
>>
No. 1090314 ID: 965675

H, e
>>
No. 1090382 ID: 25c93b

H, C
>>
No. 1090383 ID: 19ea25

D, A
>>
No. 1090384 ID: b67223

H then E
>>
No. 1090423 ID: b491ec

does Slinko have any living discussion-threads?
>>
No. 1090433 ID: 7c0da2

C, E
>>
No. 1090435 ID: 05a3b7

G,f
>>
No. 1090474 ID: 273c18

>>1090225
F, d
>>
No. 1090477 ID: e5e504

A,g
>>
No. 1090485 ID: ebae20

D, just imagine only needing to make one friend to make all your friends. It'd be so easy! B otherwise
>>
No. 1090520 ID: 6290ec
File 171512720576.png - (74.14KB , 800x600 , 45.png )
1090520

>But does [Daatra] also know that you're a dragon?
She's one of the few people you've felt comfortable telling, yes. She simply shrugged and said 'Cool', but you swear you saw a small glimmer of excitement in her eyes.

>She doesn't know many guy friends?
>And a male friend is gonna be essential at some point too.
Talking to boys? Oh gosh, you're far too shy for that. What if they try to flirt? Or... engage in DRAGON ROMANCE? You could never...!

....

"S-so, I couldn't help but notice most of your friends are girls...?"

"Haha, that tends to happen! Guys often hang out with guys, and vice versa. But don't worry, the guys I do know are single, *chirp~!*"

"I wasn't--!"

"*Cheeheehee~*"

>...Are we going to meet everyone here eventually? You should pose that ask to Keireer.
What, like... verbally? Sigh... at least your parents appreciate all the SOCIAL ENERGY you're spending. Should that be a mechanic? ...Eh.

"You sure have a lot of friends!" you say. "Are we gonna end up meeting them all?"

"Haha, they're not all friends yet, but I'd like for them to be someday! They're all pretty cool though, so... maybe we can befriend them together!"

Oh... maybe social energy should be a mechanic. Yeah, you might not be able to meet everyone in a single day. But you'll probably make an effort to meet everyone eventually... if only to see your parents be happy and cute again.

"Maybe we should start with someone who you're already friends with?" you suggest.

"Sure! How about Cekachii? We go way back!"

"Sounds good. Uh. Which one's that, again?"

"Oh, sorry! She's the one at the LAKE."

"To the lake, then. Whee."
>>
No. 1090521 ID: 6290ec
File 171512720764.png - (45.41KB , 800x600 , 46.png )
1090521

You make your way to the LAKE OF NOT VERY MUCH DOOM. A fitting name for such a calm place, you uh... guess.

You look around, but don't see anyone around. "Oh, I guess she's not here?" you ask.

"Oh, no, she's definitely here~" Keireer points towards the lake itself. "She said she was going in to look for 'cool fish' a few hours ago."

"...What? Like, in the lake? I'm pretty sure keybains don't breathe water."

Keireer smiles broadly, as if basking in the moment of telling someone a grand secret. "Cekachii's different! Um, I mean... I bet she's napping in her MECHANICAL SUIT!"

Ah, that's right, isn't it? The keybain are an advanced species with higher technology than you see around these parts. Many of them create robotic suits that enhance their physical abilities. It's one of the main ways you tell them apart from other avians.

Cekachii's suit must allow her to breathe underwater. That'd sound useful if you didn't already have a way to do that.

Wait...

"So uh, how do we get to her from here?" you ask, fearing the answer.

"Well, I can think of a couple options! You could use your KINETIC MAGIC to try and pull her up, or we could just wait here for her to surface. Or... I guess you could use your dragon form to swim down there?"

"W-what makes you think my dragon-self can breathe underwater?"

"Well, you used WATER MAGIC earlier, which only WATER DRAGONS can use, and it's common knowledge they have gills."

"It's scary how perceptive you are."

"I get that sometimes~! But yeah, it's up to you! I'm fine with whatever you want to do!"
>>
No. 1090522 ID: 6290ec
File 171512721046.png - (115.55KB , 800x600 , 47.png )
1090522

You get the feeling she really wants you to pick that final option.


Being a dragon would mean... getting naked. Okay neurons, pick an alternate option!

A: Telekinetic magic that thing right up!
A wonderful idea!

B: Let's hang out and wait!
Character development! I love it!

C: Maybe we should visit someone else for now?
We'll come back when she wakes up!

...What? No, there's no option D. Don't even worry about any theoretical choice D that by the nature of its letter is somehow related to dragons and the potential of you becoming one. Hahaha...
>>
No. 1090523 ID: 1ff64e

Primary D secondary A
Be the cool fish you were always meant to be...
>>
No. 1090524 ID: c3fe97

Is the suit heavy? Its totally heavy aint it?
Great opportunity to strain your clothes somehow by Telekinetic magic A!
>>
No. 1090525 ID: 26801d

D
>>
No. 1090526 ID: 541e01

Show off your telekinetics! (going with A)
>>
No. 1090527 ID: 965675

Ab
>>
No. 1090528 ID: 4f903f

A. Haven't seen this school of magic you have yet
>>
No. 1090529 ID: 9a8a64

Definitely time to unleash the D-ragon, she's already seen your nips so it's fiiine to get naked~
>>
No. 1090530 ID: b67223

Know what? Sure, tell us more about you Keireer. B, A
>>
No. 1090531 ID: bf0c13

A, B. Try and use telekinesis to lift her, and chat if that doesn't work.
>>
No. 1090532 ID: 25c93b

A! How does telekinetic backfire on Ceri...
>>
No. 1090534 ID: eb0a9c

>>1090522
D offer sex already
>>
No. 1090535 ID: 830162

A, D
>>
No. 1090536 ID: 5f920e

Mechanical suits are like weird rocks, shouldn't be too hard to focus lifting that right? A, B
>>
No. 1090537 ID: c3de9f

Definitely D
>>
No. 1090538 ID: aa0c8a

just A
>>
No. 1090539 ID: f871ef

D-ragon! Cover up with strategically placed telekinetic objects.
>>
No. 1090540 ID: e8918a

Surely normal magic use this time won't result in anything funny or getting you naked haha!
A or D
>>
No. 1090542 ID: 9188de

A for new powers
B if A doesn't happen
>>
No. 1090543 ID: 40ef3b

D, b
>>
No. 1090544 ID: 056956

B/d
>>
No. 1090546 ID: a7a180

Always D.
>>
No. 1090547 ID: 7a406e

AAAA or B!
>>
No. 1090548 ID: be3107

A! We got a perfect excuse to see new unseen magic.
I like Ceri's normal form and normal boobs more than her dragon form tbh
>>
No. 1090550 ID: 258494

Primary A. Secondary B. If we cant get her naked with D, we can get her naked with A
>>
No. 1090551 ID: 57ec6f

A then B
>>
No. 1090552 ID: 64f49c

Are you trully incapable of sticking Gills onto that form? and I know you strong in magic but are you strong enough in this form to just, telekineses something both distant and underwater?
guess this leaves B
>>
No. 1090553 ID: fa3034

Db
No one's going to be looking under your tail, I promise
>>
No. 1090554 ID: 6645ca

A
>>
No. 1090555 ID: 031458

Gotta go for that *D*!

Squirm! Squirm and withe!
>>
No. 1090556 ID: 132666

D
b
>>
No. 1090557 ID: ad820d

Get your mind movin' on some MOVING! A.
>>
No. 1090559 ID: 5ebd37

DB,C oops where did this extra letter come from?
>>
No. 1090562 ID: 124485

>>1090522
A
>>
No. 1090563 ID: 4cc90e

A

Drain the entire lake onto the town. It is the lake of not very much doom, so they'll probably be fine.
>>
No. 1090564 ID: 0480e2

A D
>>
No. 1090566 ID: e5e504

A, and even more A when D happens anyways.
>>
No. 1090573 ID: 3f89df

She saw your teet, now ya gotta show her your D
>>
No. 1090576 ID: ae3286

A or B.
>>
No. 1090586 ID: 05a3b7

B,a
>>
No. 1090597 ID: 7c0da2

B, A
>>
No. 1090614 ID: d87606

C,a

Learning how to set boundaries is an important part of cultivating healthy relationships. You can tell Keeireer that you're not comfortable exposing your form to her right now, and that maybe she could take you to someone else, that wouldn't require you to do magic or transform. If she's insistent,then you can relent and try your magic kinesis.
>>
No. 1090856 ID: 6290ec
File 171563872549.png - (122.74KB , 800x600 , 48.png )
1090856

"Yeeeaah, I'm just gonna lift her up with my TELEKINETIC MAGIC, if you don't mind."

"Oh... that's fine!"

Though she tries to mask it, there's a disappointment in her voice that makes you feel a bit guilty. But you have to consider your own comfort, right?

....

Maybe... maybe if the two of you get to know each other better, you'll feel more comfortable showing her 'that' side of you.

Yeah, that sounds like a good plan.
>>
No. 1090857 ID: 6290ec
File 171563872804.png - (62.39KB , 800x600 , 49.png )
1090857

Urgh... whatever's down there is a lot heavier than you expected.

>Is the suit heavy? Its totally heavy aint it?
Totally.

Hrrrrggghhhhh... argh! It's not budging.

What'd you expect? TELEKINETIC MAGIC isn't your main school, so it's obviously weaker than your FIRE MAGIC. You could probably pull it off as a dragon, but this mortal body has built-in limitations to bring it in line with the mortal races.

...With one exception.
>>
No. 1090858 ID: 6290ec
File 171563873143.png - (83.90KB , 800x600 , 50.png )
1090858

If you tap into your draconic WATER MAGIC, focusing on having the lake itself push the aquatic birb upward while you pull with TELEKINETIC MAGIC, you might just be able to pull this off.

You prefer to avoid using WATER MAGIC outside of emergencies like earlier, but... you'll do it this once. For friendship.

Slowly but surely, you feel something give. It's working!
>>
No. 1090859 ID: 6290ec
File 171563873491.png - (132.08KB , 800x600 , 51.png )
1090859

And just like that, the bird and her MECHANICAL SUIT have been extracted. It's much larger than you expected! No wonder that was so hard.

"Wow! You're really amazing, Ceri!" Keireer says, her earlier disappointment replaced with awe at the raw magical might you had put on display.

You can't help but blush slightly. "A-ah, well... so how do we open this thing, anyway?"

"I'm not sure! Cekachii's never really told me how it works, exactly."

"Should we uh... try to wake her?"

"We can try! She's a pretty heavy sleeper, though."

You think back to your childhood, and your struggles to wake your father so he'd take you to the playground at the park. Could one of your Secret Awakening Techniques work here too...?


What'll you do?

A: Search the machine for some kind of button.
Surely there's an emergency override for the hatch, or... something.

B: Get Keireer to chirp real real loud.
Birds: nature's alarm clocks!

C: Sing the 'wake up' song.
I-it might be embarrassing to do it in front of Keireer, but it always wakes your dad up.

D: Dragon roar!
Rawr!

E: Shake her like a vending machine.
Shake enough and a bird will fall out.
>>
No. 1090860 ID: 25c93b

Time to button mash rapidly shake. E, A
>>
No. 1090862 ID: 6645ca

A and E - look for something WHILE you shake
>>
No. 1090863 ID: c3fe97

Pinball a bird. E.
>>
No. 1090864 ID: a7a180

B/a. Keireer might need some encouragement to peep loud enough - tickle her!
>>
No. 1090865 ID: 965675

E
C
>>
No. 1090866 ID: 541e01

A, E! what if you slam on the front of the suit until something opens? There is a lot of fancy circuits it looks like, something has to be a button!
>>
No. 1090867 ID: 4f903f

E, A
>>
No. 1090868 ID: b85041

Ab
Carefully poke and prod the bird while Keireer sings a wake up song. Careful not to snag your clothes on those metal bits.
>>
No. 1090869 ID: 99f29a

B
E
>>
No. 1090870 ID: 0043e8

A, c. You're a smart and learned dragon, are you gonna turn down the chance to explore that suit? Putting your lips to the glass may allow for better penetration if humming.
Oh, and promise Keireer to show her your Dragon later.
>>
No. 1090871 ID: be3107

A and E.
>>
No. 1090872 ID: aa0c8a

Shakedown a button, somehow. Primary E, secondary A
>>
No. 1090874 ID: 273c18

>>1090859
D, c
>>
No. 1090876 ID: 861ceb

E
b
work together using the power of friendship to wake up new friend.
>>
No. 1090877 ID: b67223

E,a and shout "WAKE UP!"
>>
No. 1090880 ID: 365de0

>>1090859
Tap on the glass. Smush your face against it to see inside.
>>
No. 1090881 ID: 7c0da2

A, E
>>
No. 1090885 ID: 6cec12

F: knock politely on helmet, because your mama raised you right.
>>
No. 1090889 ID: 056956

B, e
>>
No. 1090890 ID: 1ff64e

Primary E, secondary A
That bird looks very asleep, I'm not sure you're going to wake them up through that suit just by being noisy! also watch out for that sharp bit on the back except i crossed this part out that means don't watch out for it
>>
No. 1090891 ID: c3de9f

B, D
>>
No. 1090898 ID: 2a82ad

E, A. One of those two options is sure to cause clothing damage maybe
>>
No. 1090900 ID: 629cad

D,E

Turn into a dragon, rawr, and shake her out!
>>
No. 1090908 ID: 5ebd37

B and D Team up!
>>
No. 1090911 ID: 5f920e

A or E for something funny
>>
No. 1090916 ID: 031458

Maybe if we yell really loud?

B+D!
(one vote)
>>
No. 1090918 ID: 830162

A E
>>
No. 1090925 ID: cb6cf8

Grope Keireer. Engage in Plan B.
>>
No. 1090926 ID: 7a406e

A do or don't hit an explosive button
>>
No. 1090928 ID: ba8a03

B and D at the same time! Bad Dragon? Bird Dragon!
>>
No. 1090933 ID: bcb9b2

Shaking someone inside of metal, even if it is probably cushioned, would be such a bad idea
B AND C, together! working together surely you two could wake anyone!
>>
No. 1090934 ID: 57ec6f

A then E
>>
No. 1090935 ID: 0480e2

E C
>>
No. 1090939 ID: 01ca2c

Wait, don’t open the hatch on that diving suit! She’ll get the bends!
>>
No. 1090948 ID: eb0a9c

C) I bet the song is obscenely lewd and I wanna hear it.
A) The rational option. Nobody's stupid enough to put a self-destruct on the outer layer of their armor.
>>
No. 1090957 ID: 0a9115

A button that shakes! (E)
>>
No. 1090963 ID: ccad8d

>>1090859
>You think back to your childhood, and your struggles to wake your father so he'd take you to the playground at the park.
You mean that one time you accidentally used your magic to set him on fire and then purposely used your magic to splash him with water to put out the fire? Yeah, it's crazy that happened, huh? Especially since your dad slept through the whole thing!

>choices
A, then e.

>>1090939
>She’ll get the bends!
I mean, yeah, of course she'll spontaneously want to bend Ceri over and spank her for being woken up. But I don't think that's a good enough reason to stop us from opening it up.
>>
No. 1090973 ID: ebae20

C, and E
>>
No. 1090975 ID: 1ff64e

>>1090939
A hard armored suit like that is probably an atmospheric diving suit, which doesn't risk decompression sickness since your body isn't compressed to begin with.
>>
No. 1091000 ID: 9188de

A E
>>
No. 1091034 ID: e8918a

A
>>
No. 1091036 ID: 3e5b92

Hey, uh, if your mom is a bat, what is your dad?
Also, how did your dragon mom and die? Fanboy stampede? Stalker breaking into their house to steal their socks, gone horribly wrong?

Anyways, let's sing the wake up song and shake her if that doesn't work.
>>
No. 1091372 ID: 6290ec
File 171623527579.png - (108.57KB , 800x600 , 52.png )
1091372

>Tap on the glass. Smush your face against it to see inside.
Looks like there's a bird inside.

>That bird looks very asleep
Yup.

>You mean that one time you accidentally used your magic to set him on fire and then purposely used your magic to splash him with water to put out the fire? Yeah, it's crazy that happened, huh? Especially since your dad slept through the whole thing!
...Yeah.

>Hey, uh, if your mom is a bat, what is your dad?
In theory he's some kind of dog.

>Shaking someone inside of metal, even if it is probably cushioned, would be such a bad idea
Hey, that's a great idea!
>>
No. 1091373 ID: 6290ec
File 171623528173.gif - (1.39MB , 800x600 , 53.gif )
1091373

You put this wonderful idea to action, using everything you have to lift and lightly shake the MECHANICAL SUIT.

It's easier to lift now that it's close to you, but you can't keep doing this much longer. You shake harder and harder in desperation as your Magical Prowess (MP) starts to run dry.

Come ooooon open somehoooooow.

Keireer seems to enjoy the show.
>>
No. 1091374 ID: 6290ec
File 171623528783.png - (197.23KB , 800x600 , 54.png )
1091374

Just as you're about to give up, a hatch(?) suddenly opens and a bird falls out! Looks like she's still sleeping, which is amazing considering her circumstances.

Probably won't be asleep much longer, though.
>>
No. 1091375 ID: 6290ec
File 171623528981.png - (154.48KB , 800x600 , 55.png )
1091375

Oh nope she's still asleep wait hang on
>>
No. 1091376 ID: 6290ec
File 171623529210.png - (125.64KB , 800x600 , 56.png )
1091376

W-WHERE'S HER PANTS!?!?

T-they must have gotten caught somehow when she fell out of the MECHANICAL SUIT! Y-you have to do something!

Okay, stay calm. Just put the MECHANICAL SUIT down gently and grab her PAJAMA PANTS. Then you'll... put them on her? Oh geez.
>>
No. 1091377 ID: 6290ec
File 171623529495.png - (156.85KB , 800x600 , 57.png )
1091377

*THUD*

Shit! You ran out of MP! And now the PAJAMA PANTS are trapped inside the MECHANICAL SUIT! It's way too heavy for you to lift with your noodle-arms!

oh gods oh gods what will you do what will you do this is bad this is so bad and also awkward which is in itself quite bad aaaaaaaa

"Well, this is awkward," Keireer says.

"You think???"

"I do!" she replies way too cheerfully.


NEURONS HELP.

A: Donate your SCARF/CAPE to Cekachii's modesty!
Give up your precious FIREPROOF SCARF slash CAPE? But...

B: Cover her with a pillow you guess??
PILLOWS ARE CLOTHES.

C: Attempt to shake the bird awake, trying to ignore her bottomless...ness.
Your odds of successfully ignoring it are probably low.

D: Time to use your dragon form to access its way higher MP.
What-- this again? Why does this option keep showing up??

E: Realize that sometimes nudity happens and you're powerless to stop it.
It's too early to accept defeat, isn't it??
>>
No. 1091378 ID: c3fe97

A. You should look away the entire time putting your cape on her, for modesty reasons.
Not for accidentally touching around too much reasons. Yeah.
>>
No. 1091379 ID: 965675

Ab
>>
No. 1091381 ID: c5529d

>What-- this again? Why does this option keep showing up??

Maybe you should consider no more than two options so that the D (for Dragon) option doesn't show up again? but can you really narrow down your choices like that???

Primary A (slow progression of losing clothing is far more lewd and tense and exciting than immediate loss)

Secondary D
>>
No. 1091382 ID: 6645ca

A or C PANIC
>>
No. 1091383 ID: be3107

A.
>>
No. 1091384 ID: b5a89d

>>1091376
A for AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
No. 1091385 ID: 4f903f

A, B! A noble sacrifice...
>>
No. 1091386 ID: 26801d

C, D, or E
>>
No. 1091387 ID: 76eede

D/c.
>>
No. 1091388 ID: 25c93b

A C
>>
No. 1091389 ID: 5ebd37

A C as long as you even out the amount of clothes between you it won't matter how many mishaps you have. Right?
>>
No. 1091390 ID: 1ff64e

Primary D, secondary C.
Dragons don't wear clothes, so if you turn into a dragon, then you can let her wear your whole outfit! I'm sure there will be no problems with that!
>>
No. 1091391 ID: b67223

A then B
>>
No. 1091392 ID: 273c18

>>1091377
D. This is an emergency!
>>
No. 1091394 ID: 66e6f6

D, a
The more you try to suppress your inner Dragon, the more it will yearn to be released. And a slow loss of clothing is definitely not a concern, don't worry about it.
At least no one else is around to see the cute bird butt
>>
No. 1091395 ID: 5f920e

Primary A, secondary C
Because you're a good person with the perfect piece of clothing to help!
>>
No. 1091398 ID: dcda60

Scarf/cape only helps from one angle, not the one she'll be talking to you with
I am not sure why you expect pillow to work, if you even do
higher MP, sadly, won't un-embarrass you, and also transforming into a dragon is kinda dramatic and likely to wake her up
ALAS, ALAS. you just have to - WAIT A SECOND WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE OPTIONS FROM BEFORE
Singing the wake up song and having keireer Big Chirp still work!
>>
No. 1091401 ID: c3de9f

C, E
>>
No. 1091405 ID: 830162

B A
>>
No. 1091414 ID: 75f958

>>1091377
B then e
>>
No. 1091417 ID: f1d978

B,c
>>
No. 1091418 ID: 9188de

A E!
>>
No. 1091435 ID: 1ff64e

>>1091394
Do you think the inevitable loss of clothing Ceri's been cursed with is just her clothesless dragon nature trying to be free?

>>1091398
And yes, definitely make sure to do all the wake-up ideas if C gets chosen, it's very important!
>>
No. 1091450 ID: 210c4f

C
a
>>
No. 1091452 ID: fa3034

Ba
Two pillows fell out, use the pillow case of one of them for a makeshift hip wrap. Failing that, offer your scarf. Of course, this is dependent on if she even wakes up. Hard to dress someone if they're out cold.
>>
No. 1091453 ID: e8918a

A or B
>>
No. 1091460 ID: 184595

C, d

Phase one of the plan is complete. Now that the protective armor is out of the way, you can proceed to phase two, and shake her directly.
If you must offer some sort of modesty, use a pillow. You know you can't afford any of your own clothes, in case of emergency.
>>
No. 1091467 ID: 541e01

We didn't press buttons yet!
F. Find buttons to button mash. A otherwise.
>>
No. 1091468 ID: 273c18

Ceri you didn't drop the heavy mechanical suit ON TOP of her, did you?
>>
No. 1091483 ID: 825fbb

C and D
>>
No. 1091490 ID: ae3286

Oh no shes clothes! A. cape would work!
>>
No. 1091491 ID: 7c0da2

F : close your eyes and ask Keireer to Do something !
Or else B, but without looking at her, obviously.
>>
No. 1091540 ID: 7a406e

B anc C
>>
No. 1091569 ID: 160ee2

D, A
>>
No. 1091606 ID: 57ec6f

B
>>
No. 1091636 ID: 8f9bc4

No time to think. Quick, give her your pants!!
>>
No. 1091714 ID: 6290ec
File 171659355837.png - (82.58KB , 800x600 , 58.png )
1091714

Okay. You can fix this. You'll just cover her up with your SCARF-CAPE (Scape?) and everything will be fine. Just gotta stay calm.

>A for AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Neurons you have one job and you are failing that job.

>This is an emergency!
You are aware.

>I am not sure why you expect pillow to work, if you even do
You were grasping at straws!

>Do you think the inevitable loss of clothing Ceri's been cursed with is just her clothesless dragon nature trying to be free?
Uh... it's true that dragons normally find themselves above such things as mortal clothing, but your MAMMALIAN IDEALS are so ingrained that the thought of doing that only adds to your current panic levels.

Maybe the dragon part of you would be trying to break free if it was like, locked away or something, but as it stands your dragon-self and mortal-self share a single mind in perfect harmony.

Man, life's pretty great when there's no giant shoe just waiting to drop. Keeps things nice and simple.

You carefully approach her, scarf in hand. Okay. In and out, easy peasy. Don't think about how weird this is.
>>
No. 1091715 ID: 6290ec
File 171659356120.png - (125.00KB , 800x600 , 59.png )
1091715

Cekachii suddenly speaks, causing your heart to TELEPORT itself to another dimension.

"...mmm... What's that, mister octopus? You say my rear is exposed and vulnerable?"

OH NO.

"Hah, that's funny coming from someone who can't move their kingside pawns...zZzZz..."

O-oh... she must be dreaming about something. Your heart TELEPORTS back into your chest with new stories to tell.

"Oh! Are you trying to cover her up with that?" Keireer asks.

"I'm... having some trouble. What if she wakes up while I'm...!?"

"Oh? What'd be wrong with that?"

"A-are you kidding?? She's so... exposed!"

"Well it's a good thing you have that scarf, then!"

"E-even if she doesn't wake up, I'm pretty sure I'd have to touch naked stuff to put this on her. And what if she wakes up while I'm touching naked stuff??? Oh gods, I can't do it."

"*Cheehee~* Would you like me to do it for you?"

"yes please"

You're not sure how you feel about how adorable Keireer seems to find you in this moment.

You hand her your scarf, then look away as she gets to work. Is it dragon-y to be this shy? ...It must be, since that's how you feel right now.
>>
No. 1091716 ID: 6290ec
File 171659356483.png - (115.22KB , 800x600 , 60.png )
1091716

"Tadaa~!" Keireer beams.

"Huh. I'm surprised she slept through all that."

"She sleeps through quite a bit!"

Hmm. You might have to get creative if you want to wake this sleepy birb.
>>
No. 1091717 ID: 6290ec
File 171659356636.png - (190.93KB , 800x600 , 61.png )
1091717

You break with tradition by skipping the voting process and doing everything at once!

Somehow, she sleeps through all of it.

"Dang, shaking things usually works," you say.

"Why don't you try doing stuff as a WATER DRAGON?" Keireer offers.

"I don't see how--"
>>
No. 1091718 ID: 6290ec
File 171659356946.png - (99.16KB , 800x600 , 62.png )
1091718

"Yaaawwwnnn..."

What the-- she woke up? You dunno which of the things you tried worked, or why there was a delay, but mission accomplished!

"Keireer...? Why'd you wake me up early? Must be something important."

"I wanted you to meet my new friend!" Keireer beams.

"Oh..."

"H-hi, I'm Ceri," you wave meekly.

"Hi Ceri... *Yawn*..."

She suddenly looks down.
>>
No. 1091719 ID: 6290ec
File 171659357262.png - (103.63KB , 800x600 , 63.png )
1091719

"Keireer where's my suit."

"It's right over there! We had a lot of trouble getting you out of that pond."

"Oh okay cool where's my pants."

"We maybe kinda sorta locked them inside your MECHANICAL SUIT."

"Oh no."

"C-can't you open the suit to get at them?" you ask.

"Yeah, as long as you didn't shake it too hard or jam the lock shut or something."

"Uuuuuuhhhhh..."

"Oh no."


Oh geez. This is kind of your fault, so maybe you can come up with an idea to get it back open?

A: Maybe we should grab some tools at the mall?

B: Ask Keireer if one of her other friends could help.

C: Mom's pretty strong, maybe we can ask her to yank it open?

D: Well, your dragon form might also be strong enough to pull it open...

E: We'll figure it out later, let's do something fun to distract her!
>>
No. 1091720 ID: 4f903f

E. Have her talk about her cool machine? That might be a good segue to be less upset.
>>
No. 1091721 ID: a7a180

E/a. It all comes back to the mall...
>>
No. 1091722 ID: c3fe97

E - Point out how cool she looks with your cape like that! Maybe even a better fit on her than you?
>>
No. 1091723 ID: 26801d

E, D
>>
No. 1091724 ID: 541e01

Learn more about this bird! E, A by conversating with her with topics like... her pajama top looks cute or something
>>
No. 1091725 ID: 4f4a79

>>1091719
E/a

>ask mom?
Are you crazy?! Do you know how awkward it will be to try and explain why a potential new friend is half-naked to your mom?! It would be very awkward!
>>
No. 1091726 ID: 6f9444

Isn't "what are going to do to the mecka" something we should ask the OWNER!
hmmm, while your mom IS very strong, she will tease you forever
Imma go with A/B
>>
No. 1091727 ID: 6645ca

E or C
>>
No. 1091728 ID: be3107

E and A.
>>
No. 1091729 ID: 05a3b7

Cekachii has to have a workshop somewhere if she built her own robot suit, we should go grab tools from there. If not, B for more friends!
>>
No. 1091730 ID: 965675

Ae
>>
No. 1091731 ID: 19ea25

C, E.

When in doubt. Mom can lift everything. Especially when she learns you have a new friend.
>>
No. 1091732 ID: 7d8322

D
>>
No. 1091733 ID: 861ceb

E
b
>>
No. 1091735 ID: 273c18

>>1091719
D
>>
No. 1091736 ID: 0c2fd4

C, B
>>
No. 1091738 ID: 317677

A, B!
>>
No. 1091740 ID: a109fc

C to introduce our new new friend to mom.
B to meet more friends
>>
No. 1091742 ID: 056956

E,c
>>
No. 1091744 ID: fa3034

>>1091719
Db
We do it ourselves, if not.. well we're building an army of friends anyways.
>>
No. 1091745 ID: 50866a

E, D. While it may be time to transform into a dragon at least talk with her a bit first and explain that "heh well I'm a dragon so I can just unjustle it this way".
>>
No. 1091747 ID: b67223

A then E
>>
No. 1091748 ID: eb0a9c

C
>>
No. 1091752 ID: 25c93b

A C
>>
No. 1091753 ID: 5b46c2

D,b

Real quick shouldn't hurt...
Yeah... Suuuuper quick
>>
No. 1091754 ID: 3653d2

D, e
>>
No. 1091759 ID: ae3286

A or E, malls are like distractions! Or just distracting her now in the moment
>>
No. 1091762 ID: aa0c8a

Primary A secondary C
>>
No. 1091773 ID: ce93a7

E, B
>>
No. 1091777 ID: 7c0da2

E, A
>>
No. 1091791 ID: 849406

E, A!
>>
No. 1091870 ID: 830162

B C; Keireer help
>>
No. 1091877 ID: 57ec6f

B then A
>>
No. 1091912 ID: 7a406e

Aaaa
>>
No. 1091932 ID: 1ff64e

Primary D, secondary A. If not dragon, I think it'd be fun draggin' her to the mall.
>>
No. 1091933 ID: c5529d

Interestingly, for a bird, she seems pretty ashamed about her nudity.
>>
No. 1091948 ID: e8918a

Hmmmm, either distract her by praising her mech suit being well built (lockout aside) or get a suit can opener from the mall. E or A
>>
No. 1092004 ID: 5f920e

Primary B.
>>
No. 1092117 ID: 184595

D,b

You've been avoiding it, but things are coming to a head, and this is a situation it'd be better not to socialize. But if you must, Keireer probably knows someone who wouldn't be too startled by the developments.
>>
No. 1092120 ID: 6290ec
File 171711138379.png - (178.50KB , 800x600 , 64.png )
1092120

"Heeey it's okay!" Keireer says. "You look pretty cool like that! The purple goes really well with the blue of your jammies!"

Does it? For some reason, you can't tell.

"I-I do think your jammies look cute..." you say.

"Oh, thanks... *Yaawwwnnn*..."

>Are you crazy?! Do you know how awkward it will be to try and explain why a potential new friend is half-naked to your mom?! It would be very awkward!
Oh... that's... a really good point. Let's not do that.

>Interestingly, for a bird, she seems pretty ashamed about her nudity.
The KEYBAIN are odd in that they share the modesty of mammals. Possibly moreso, as they like to construct MECHANICAL SUITS to further hide their bodies.

...Huh. By shaking Cekachii out of her suit, were you... in a way... disrobing her?

Oh geez. Oh gosh.

As if saving you from thinking about it too hard, Keireer excitedly approaches Cekachii.
>>
No. 1092121 ID: 6290ec
File 171711138571.png - (86.82KB , 800x600 , 65.png )
1092121

"Oh! Oh by the way!" She says, hopping up and down. "Ceri here's a water dr-- ah! I mean! She's also into water! Like you!"
>>
No. 1092122 ID: 6290ec
File 171711138874.png - (134.57KB , 800x600 , 66.png )
1092122

>>
No. 1092123 ID: 6290ec
File 171711139008.png - (155.26KB , 800x600 , 67.png )
1092123

"Wait she's a water dragon!?" Cekachii asks, her energy suddenly quintuple its original level.

"I didn't say that but if that were true it'd be amazing, right???" Keireer replies, her energy only like double her normal level.

"That's great! I didn't think you'd find one, Keireer!"

"Yeah! I saw someone who looked lonely and was like 'I'll be that person's friend!' I wasn't even trying to find a dragon that time!"

"It's always when you least expect it, but this is amazing! We'll have so much to talk about!"

"Yeah! Yeah!!!"
>>
No. 1092124 ID: 6290ec
File 171711139342.png - (136.64KB , 800x600 , 68.png )
1092124

"Come on, Ceri! Let's find some more friends!" Keireer says.

"Yeah! Oh man, this is so amazing."

See, this is exactly the reason you try to keep your dragon-ness a secret.

a task you're currently failing pretty hard at, admittedly


Keireer needs to do a better job keeping the secret. What do you do? (Vote 1)

X: Scold her.
Wait, can you actually do that, shy as you are?

Y: Make extra sure she please please please doesn't give it away so easily.
Please?

Z: Don't say anything.
Technically Cekachii doesn't know for sure you're a dragon. Why confirm it?


Also, since Keireer (and your mother) insists you meet more people, where to? (Primary/secondary)

A: The Gym.
A male 'nearvan' might be here. This definitely wasn't made the first option because you have a weird thing for gym equipment.

B: Mall, part 2.
A male 'nearvan' is here as well. Probably a different person?

C: The Docks.
A female owl-like birb is here. Owls are neato!

D: Dragon Fan Club.
A 'hard to describe' creature is here...? Keireer says she's really nice!

E: Library.
Mom said not to go here, but there's a kigavi here... so you have to come here to make friends! Yeah!

F: Spa.
A female 'yinget' is here. Apparently they're pretty popular creatures?

G: Daatra's House.
You have no idea who's here. Haha, just kidding. It's... it's Daatra.

H: The park.
A gator-woman is here cooling off at the pond. She's not used to mammalian sensibilities...?
>>
No. 1092125 ID: be3107

X because I want to see if you can really do it.
G or C.
>>
No. 1092127 ID: 4f903f

X, G/H
>>
No. 1092128 ID: b5b3e0

Y, E
>>
No. 1092129 ID: df7ee1

Y, G, A
>>
No. 1092132 ID: a7a180

Z, C/g. More birds!
>>
No. 1092133 ID: 317677

X, G, B!
>>
No. 1092134 ID: 19ea25

A, H. Get Buff!
>>
No. 1092135 ID: 0c2fd4

Y, A/B
Hey, at least you've got a shared passion for getting wet. Perhaps you could nerd out over a hypothetical dragon mech suit, and bond over an aversion to nudity?
And you need to make guy friends at some point. The birds should draw most of the attention anyway.
>>
No. 1092136 ID: e8918a

>Gym equipment fetish
Why did THAT stay in this universe??
X, then G. Your best friend is a THE friend to go see!
>>
No. 1092137 ID: c61935

Y, A/B
>>
No. 1092138 ID: 965675

Z
G/d
>>
No. 1092139 ID: 5f920e

Keireer needs to know somehow to keep secrets better...
Just a bit of X. Primary Daatra, secondary docks
>>
No. 1092140 ID: c8380b

>>1092124
Z/B/G

Let's hope for your sake Daatra's there and not just her cool dad.
>>
No. 1092141 ID: 5ebd37

X) you can do it Ceri!
H / C
>>
No. 1092142 ID: 541e01

...Huh, nothing happened to Ceri at all this interaction. X and G, A
>>
No. 1092143 ID: 861ceb

Z, C

you're surrounded by birds, you're building yourself a flock.
>>
No. 1092148 ID: 056956

X Ha
>>
No. 1092151 ID: b67223

X then G! If not Daatra's place, the docks C.
>>
No. 1092155 ID: 5bd196

Y because flustered ceri is cute

Primary A for gym equipment fetish and we need a male friend

Secondary G to see if Daatra is a bird too in this universe. I bet she is.
>>
No. 1092159 ID: aa0c8a

C and G
>>
No. 1092162 ID: 50866a

I'm gonna say Y, admit it but ask them to please be careful about it.

A, B. Since we've already met somebody else, I'm gonna push for the "romance that somebody else is getting so you can get the secondhand less-embarassing experience". Hey, she offered!
Gator lady comes second place now.
>>
No. 1092173 ID: fa3034

Z
Cg
Lets build up our flock, yes?
>>
No. 1092176 ID: eb0a9c

Y
F
>>
No. 1092181 ID: 7c1f1c

Y: Keep your voice down, and be secretive while you plead.

F, c: YINGLET HYPE. Otherwise, you can keep near the water.
>>
No. 1092183 ID: 57ec6f

X G B
>>
No. 1092185 ID: 26801d

Y
A/B
>>
No. 1092186 ID: 273c18

>>1092124
Y, D
>>
No. 1092187 ID: 3653d2

Y, be as cute as possible!

Also B/a, the mall gave us one friend so perhaps it can give more! Barring that, gym fun~
>>
No. 1092188 ID: c3fe97

How about the club or Daatra's place? (D, G, Z)
>>
No. 1092192 ID: 0480e2

Y

B, should probably buy a new pair of pants for new friend to apologize for losing her other pair of pants
>>
No. 1092227 ID: 6f9444

X, you can scold her precisely BECAUSE you are shy, and she told your secret! too many people know and then the TOWN knows!
E/G. still want to meet a Kivagi, whatever it may be, and Daatra is, really much better at being mean than you are, even if she'll tease you for having her scold someone else for you
>>
No. 1092233 ID: 05a3b7

X, Fb
>>
No. 1092235 ID: 9188de

X, G
>>
No. 1092246 ID: 81c963

X, G/E.
Set some boundaries for yourself, woman.
Or if you can't do that, have Daatra set them for you.
>>
No. 1092260 ID: 9d3b39

Y
A F
>>
No. 1092264 ID: 830162

X D B
You gotta pipe up a little about some boundaries! If only so when they burn or explode off of you its funnier later
>>
No. 1092275 ID: 25c93b

I'm sure Keireer means well, but can you aim to have her promise to keep your identity safe moreso than normal?
After that, lets see your best friend!!! X Gd
>>
No. 1092300 ID: 7c0da2

Y
F, C
>>
No. 1092330 ID: 6645ca

X
E
G
>>
No. 1092390 ID: 6290ec
File 171754542852.png - (204.51KB , 800x600 , 69.png )
1092390

>Hey, at least you've got a shared passion for getting wet. Perhaps you could nerd out over a hypothetical dragon mech suit, and bond over an aversion to nudity?
Oh man, a dragon mechanical suit would be so cool. And it'd let you go around as your true self without-- wait that would attract more attention wouldn't it.

...It'd almost be worth it.

E-either way, you need to spend a little more time with her before you're ready to go into such a long and involved conversation. That's a lot of talking!

>And you need to make guy friends at some point. The birds should draw most of the attention anyway.
Talking to boys? Oh gosh. Oh geez.

>Why did THAT stay in this universe??
Just kidding! Besides, it's not the equipment that interests you but the attractive people operating them, flexing those big, strong muscles...

Look, even a shy girl has needs, okay??

>you're surrounded by birds, you're building yourself a flock.
Weird how many birds there are, huh? You briefly wonder if, in an alternate universe, there were almost no bird characters and all that pent up bird-energy (birdergy?) is being released here.

Nah, that'd be silly.

>X, you can scold her precisely BECAUSE you are shy, and she told your secret! too many people know and then the TOWN knows!
R-right! You can't let Keireer continue doing this! You... you have to stand up for yourself! By talking! Out loud! In a stern tone!
>>
No. 1092391 ID: 6290ec
File 171754543071.png - (143.72KB , 800x600 , 70.png )
1092391

"H-hey, um..."

"Hmm? What's up?" Keireer asks.

"Y-you... uh... shouldn't..."

Oh gods why is this so hard.

"Y-you shouldn't tell people my secret. Y-you need to... do better..."

"Oh! I..."
>>
No. 1092392 ID: 6290ec
File 171754543271.png - (103.83KB , 800x600 , 71.png )
1092392

"I'm sorry..."

...!!!

W-why do you suddenly feel so guilty!? S-she's the one who--!

"I-i-it's okay! J-just try harder next time, okay? P-p-please?"

Aaaaaa you feel so baaaaaad.

>Set some boundaries for yourself, woman.
>Or if you can't do that, have Daatra set them for you.
I-if it comes down to it, maybe she's powerful enough to withstand this guilt...

Before you can dwell on it any longer, Keireer suddenly perks up.

"Hey! I've been showing you my friends, why don't we visit your sister next? I'd love to meet her!"

"That's cool, but uh... my clothes...?" Cekachii asks.

"Come on you two, let's go~!" Keireer says. D-did she not hear?
>>
No. 1092393 ID: 6290ec
File 171754543510.png - (133.39KB , 800x600 , 72.png )
1092393

One short walk later, you find yourself in front of Daatra's mansion.

"Whoa! Her family must be loaded!" Keireer says.

"Does it have an aquarium?" Cekachii asks. "Just curious."

"It has almost everything you can dream of," you respond. "Even video games."

"Amazing!"

You knock on the door, and before long, someone answers.
>>
No. 1092394 ID: 6290ec
File 171754543863.png - (174.80KB , 800x600 , 73.png )
1092394

Oh! It's...

...the butler!

"Ah, mistress Ceridwen. And..."

"Oh! These um, are my new friends?"

"Very good. Mistress Daatra is out at the moment, but should be back soon. Shall I give your new friends a tour of the mansion in the meantime?"

"Oh, we can just--" You suddenly notice how excited the two birds look. "I mean that would be great, thanks"


"Wonderful," he replies. "Do any rooms interest you in particular?"

A: Video game room!
She has like all the video games.

B: Aquarium!
Cekachii seems to be into this idea.

C: Aviary!
MORE BIRDS. MORE.

D: Dragon room!
No actual dragons, sadly. Still, if you were going to show them your true form, that'd be the place to do it.

E: The garden!
Sometimes it's nice to be around nature and relax.
>>
No. 1092395 ID: 4f903f

E, C We have to see if a garden she owns has all sorts of cool plants. Getting lost in nature is nice.
>>
No. 1092396 ID: 26801d

B, C

Also, don’t feel bad about asking your friend to respect your secret! It’s important to be able to set healthy boundaries, ya know?
>>
No. 1092397 ID: 6645ca

B - Fish!
E - Nature!
>>
No. 1092398 ID: 965675

E
>>
No. 1092399 ID: be3107

...Starting to see some of your shy inadequacies might be stemming from having a rich best friend on top of everything else.
E, C
>>
No. 1092400 ID: 25c93b

A B
Don't feel terrible about setting up boundaries, everyone needs them
>>
No. 1092401 ID: c8380b

>>1092394
E/B

Daatra has a fancy butler? Is her dad fancy? Is she fancy? Is her mom present in her life, and fancy?


How are you familiar enough with their butler to be able to speak to him despite his masculine charms, and think of him as "the butler" in your internal monologue? That's very rude! Apologise to him in your brain!
>>
No. 1092402 ID: df7ee1

E, D
>>
No. 1092404 ID: 184595

B, c

The aquarium will be a quick way to forge a bond. The birds would enjoy bird accommodations, too.
>>
No. 1092407 ID: b67223

E then C
>>
No. 1092410 ID: 861ceb

C
b
>>
No. 1092412 ID: 3653d2

C/e
>>
No. 1092413 ID: c38708

>>1092394
C b
Double down on birb
Fish are cool too
>>
No. 1092415 ID: 317677

E, C
>>
No. 1092417 ID: b5b3e0

B, C
>>
No. 1092419 ID: c3fe97

Birds. More! Or take your birds to the garden.
>>
No. 1092420 ID: 7a33ca

>>1092124
H. Go see that pretty cajun gator Madmoiselle Caimon.
>>
No. 1092421 ID: daa927

D E, both seem interesting, in opposite ways
>>
No. 1092430 ID: 849406

E, D
>>
No. 1092431 ID: eb0a9c

C, B.
>>
No. 1092434 ID: 50866a

B, E.
>>
No. 1092441 ID: a7a180

D/b. She has a dragon room?
>>
No. 1092442 ID: 5f920e

Wow she's LOADED. There's too much to do! E, C
>>
No. 1092451 ID: 5ebd37

B,E
>>
No. 1092461 ID: c5529d

C for potential clothes stealing birbs
B secondary.
plz let Daatra be a birb too!
>>
No. 1092463 ID: 05a3b7

B, e
>>
No. 1092470 ID: aa0c8a

Primary C
Secondary E
>>
No. 1092472 ID: 340e30

>>1092394
B , a

>>1092461
>plz let Daatra be a birb too!
No way! She's a lizard with thicc hips/thighs and is rocking that DFC (Delicious Flat Chest)!
>>
No. 1092473 ID: 6c2022

Daatra’s a dinosaur, which is basically already a bird, and so she should have feathers anyway.
>>
No. 1092474 ID: 7c0da2

C, E
>>
No. 1092475 ID: ce93a7

E, C
>>
No. 1092495 ID: ebae20

A, D
>>
No. 1092496 ID: 1ff64e

Primary B, secondary D
Let's go get wet! (wait what do you mean that's not what you do in an aquarium)
>>
No. 1092508 ID: 830162

C A
>>
No. 1092509 ID: 9188de

C for birds
D for dragon
>>
No. 1092513 ID: 57ec6f

A then E
>>
No. 1092516 ID: 541e01

Exotic gardens!! Being around some fresh greens with fresh air will lighten you up!
Or seeing some more BIRDS C is good too, looking at birds is just a proven happiness increase
>>
No. 1092629 ID: 7a406e

Take us to see hopefully sharp and thorny plants.
>>
No. 1092825 ID: 6290ec
File 171814798147.png - (90.81KB , 800x600 , 74.png )
1092825

>How are you familiar enough with their butler to be able to speak to him despite his masculine charms, and think of him as "the butler" in your internal monologue? That's very rude! Apologise to him in your brain!
S-sorry!! You just felt a need to be descriptive for some reason! His name's Taldri.

Why wouldn't you be familiar with him? You've known him almost as long as you've known Daatra herself!

>Don't feel terrible about setting up boundaries, everyone needs them
It's strange. You often feel bad for upsetting people, but this... this was something else. You didn't detect any PSYCHIC MAGIC, and yet seeing that cheerful birb look sad hit you harder than any sad bird has ever hit you.

Not that sad birds hit people that often-- you know what I mean!!

It must be some kind of bird super-power.

>Daatra has a fancy butler? Is her dad fancy? Is she fancy? Is her mom present in her life, and fancy?
So many fancy questions! Daatra herself is hardly fancy, but as for her dad...

Well, let's hold that thought for a bit~

>Daatra’s a dinosaur, which is basically already a bird, and so she should have feathers anyway.
>plz let Daatra be a birb too!
>No way! She's a lizard with thicc hips/thighs and is rocking that DFC (Delicious Flat Chest)!
Ah, well obviously she's--

....

Isn't Keireer supposed to interrupt you right about now? You had this whole thing going where you get lost in thought then she makes decisions for you.
>>
No. 1092826 ID: 6290ec
File 171814798648.png - (76.27KB , 800x600 , 75.png )
1092826

She's... she's just standing there looking cute! That's not making decisions!

Oh gods it actually is up to you this time isn't it. Uhhhhh.

"H-how about we check out the GARDEN? That sounds nice and peaceful."

"Oh! That's a lovely idea!" Keireer says.

"But... aquarium..." Cekachii mumbles.

Keireer hugs her, eliciting a surprised chirp from the yellow bird. Oh, she's yellow by the way. Not Keireer, she's green. You're either blue or green depending on who you ask. aqua?

"We can check that out later!" Keireer says.

Taldri, who you've known far too long to refer to by job title alone, offers a soft bow. "Very well. Please follow me."
>>
No. 1092827 ID: 6290ec
File 171814798912.png - (147.65KB , 800x600 , 76.png )
1092827

You always forget how pretty this place is!

You hear several chirps, either from your companions showing their appreciation or the aviary nearby.

"Well, it's no aquarium but this place seems pretty cozy!" Cekachii says. "You could lie down in the grass and listen to the fountain, maybe play some board games..."

She reaches for the scarf struggling to protect her modesty, then hesitates.

"I uh... I normally have some in my suit, but..." She tugs at her shirt while blushing slightly.

"Be careful while you're here," your dear friend Taldri, who is much more than a mere job description, says. "Don't wanna get your clothes caught on any thorns."
>>
No. 1092828 ID: 6290ec
File 171814799170.png - (140.17KB , 800x600 , 77.png )
1092828

"Why would you say that!? Why'd you put that into the universe!?"

"Mistress Daatra insists I attempt to create a little chaos here and there."

"You know she's joking, right??"

"She is not."

"Okay yeah she's totally serious about that. You still don't have to actually do it, though!"

"Perhaps. But I admit I find some amusement in seeing your reaction when I do."

Freakin' butler.
>>
No. 1092829 ID: 6290ec
File 171814799491.png - (179.01KB , 800x600 , 78.png )
1092829

You have a rare moment of calm amidst the recent chaos. This could be a good chance to get to know your companions better.

It's bad for the metrics, but let's get a little freeform.


What will you discuss with your companions?

Feel free to ask questions, talk about yourself (you can come up with backstory tidbits if you want!), or call the birds cute.
>>
No. 1092830 ID: be3107

Ask them if they have any favorite kinds of plants or flowers since we are in the place to go looking to find any.
>>
No. 1092832 ID: 4f903f

Talk about each time you narrowly escaped embarrassing situations in the past caused by your powers. You're gotten hilariously good at not being spotted when we the universe doesn't intervene!
>>
No. 1092833 ID: a7a180

Oh no, the metrics!
I want to hear more about Keireer's deal. She's been acting suspiciously normal!
Maybe talk more about how you know Daatra too. Would the fact you're a mighty dragon have something to do with being best buds with the bourgeoisie?
>>
No. 1092834 ID: 1ff64e

Ask Cekachii what kind of board games she likes! And then when you've lured her into a false sense of security, ask her why she wasn't wearing any underwear!
>>
No. 1092835 ID: 26801d

Call the birds cute
>>
No. 1092836 ID: 541e01

Mention the weather today!
>>
No. 1092838 ID: 5ebd37

Ask how they know each other.
>>
No. 1092839 ID: e8918a

Compliment that cool suit Cekachii had, it was pretty cool
>>
No. 1092841 ID: 5c73b5

Don't you want to know about them? How do they know each other, how they got to know so many birds in town and how long they've been here. Important info! You can tell them about the time Daatra totally saved your hide when your clothes got wrecked. Was it the footsockball incident or the gym incident? Or the playground incident..
>>
No. 1092844 ID: d52d4b

Tell them about someone you secretly admire, Skif!
>>
No. 1092845 ID: 99ca7b

Consider how adorable both your new friends are. Consider if you told them that, and they both liked it, and thought you're cute too, and what if you all went on a three-way date, and then realize what you're thinking about and lock up while blushing furiously.
>>
No. 1092850 ID: c8380b

>>1092829
Talk about the legendary bird of fire. The Phoenix!

I heard their latest incarnation was a super cute boy.
>>
No. 1092852 ID: 25c93b

Totally don't blush about boys. Cute and/or hot ones.
>>
No. 1092856 ID: d08dd8

So are these two students like you, have you seen them around school/college?
>>
No. 1092858 ID: eb0a9c

Ask them what they plan to do with their undersea expeditions.

Are they going to build an entire underwater city filled with bird people slurping up slugs?
>>
No. 1092859 ID: c3fe97

>>1092850
>>1092852
Ask both of them if they have any boy crushes!
>>
No. 1092860 ID: d04a9a

>>1092825
>She's a lizard with thicc hips/thighs and is rocking that DFC (Delicious Flat Chest)!
>DFC
Whoever did that, nice throwback to the first thread of the original quest when we first met Daatra!

>>1092829
Totally don't think about how being a dragon could be the key to a certain bird's rear!

……wait, is that why her name is Keireer? To make some kinda joke involving keys to get to her rear? (If her name is actually supposed to be pronounced "Key-rear".)

>>1092841
>You can tell them about the time Daatra totally saved your hide when your clothes got wrecked. Was it the footsockball incident or the gym incident? Or the playground incident..
Or was it that one incident that involved a pineapple and a yoyo?
>>
No. 1092861 ID: 5f920e

Muse about that really hot bird guy you keep seeing in town sometimes. Did you just think and whisper this thought audibly? You're getting lost in the nature aura here!
>>
No. 1092872 ID: ae3286

Ask Cekachii if she knows any good romance books! Not because you've been struggling when a handsome guy gets you flustered, no!
Also point out how good your cape looks on her! Absolutely don't embarrass her towards any kind of plant that would do anything to it, oh nooooo.
>>
No. 1092897 ID: 7c1f1c

Cekachii likes the water, enough to build herself a diving suit. Why? What's got her so into the water? Not that you have any special affinity for water. You just noticed that she did, and wanted to know why she was so into it, too. That is, why she's so into it. Because you think it's fine, but nothing special.
>>
No. 1092901 ID: 0c2fd4

BOYS! Buff Boys, Cute Boys, Bird Boys, Lizard Boys, Dragon Boys, Cute Birds, Daatra's Fancy Dad, Daatra!... Ahem. Ask about how the birds met.
Resist the urge to dominate the conversation about books, but ask about Cekachii's reading interests: you like magic and romance (and dragons), Kei-'Rear' likes 'romance' and size difference (and dragons), does Cekachii nerd out about water and tech (and dragons)? Those things are cool.
Should be okay to field a few questions from them about dragons, if they feel so inclined. Oh, and thank them for being kind and patient with you: Keireer has shown restraint and been friendly, and Cekachii has been very reasonable, and they're both cool.
>>
No. 1092944 ID: 7a406e

Talk about how this town has amazing fashion! ...But with a downside of taking a long time to clean/repair (which may or may not have caused you problems in the past.)
>>
No. 1093062 ID: c61935

Discuss how other-worldly the roses smell! Definitely worth braving the thorns to get close~
>>
No. 1093075 ID: eb0a9c

Ask how they can afford a diving suit without inheriting oodles of wealth like Daatra did


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason