[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 166922193987.png - (84.56KB , 700x550 , 1.png )
1050017 No. 1050017 ID: 681cb5

Two lone mercenaries, lost in an unknown galaxy far from home, slowly drifts towards a smaller mining colony on the edge of the sector, a long way from anything of note. They were part of colony fleet that would do the impossible, FTL jumping to completely different galaxy, but something went very wrong… and now they are stranded all on their own. Their ship is barely holding together, as the wounds they received fleeing from the last planet as outlaws takes their toll, forcing them to land on the planet before them, for better or for worse…

[NSFW]

Discussion thread: https://tezakia.net/kusaba/questdis/res/134609.html#134609
Technically a side story to Starlight Afterglow, but should be a self-contained story: https://questden.org/wiki/Starlight_Afterglow
Expand all images
>>
No. 1050018 ID: 681cb5
File 166922195008.png - (37.64KB , 700x550 , 2.png )
1050018

:ScorchSO: Fucking piece of junk!
The side of the ship makes a satisfying crushing noise as Scorch stomps into it, leaving another mark of her boot on the side of it.
>>
No. 1050019 ID: 681cb5
File 166922195971.png - (138.75KB , 700x550 , 3.png )
1050019

:FumeSO: Can you please stop kicking Lizabeth, sis? I’ve told you a million times that it doesn’t help.
Fume looks up from the smoking engine with a rather stern look, but his sister just gives him a big toothy smile.
:ScorchSO: Of course it helps! It makes me feel better, doesn’t it?
She punctuates her sentence by once again stomping into the side of the ship, enlarging the dent even more.
:ScorchSO: So, are you getting this trash heap up in the air anytime soon, brother, or are we stranded on this shithole?
The cybernetic lizard looks down at the engine again…
:FumeSO: Considering how we’re all out of fuel…
…though he has to retreat a bit as it starts coughing a thick smog of smoke.
:FumeSO: And the FTL engine is in two parts, so I’m going to say no. I’ll need a lot of tools and spare parts to fix her up this time, sis.
Scorch gives the ship another kick, much to the dismay of her brother.
:ScorchSO: So… what, we need cash, Fume?
:FumeSO: And lots of it, Scorch.
>>
No. 1050020 ID: 681cb5
File 166922197099.png - (127.61KB , 700x550 , 4.png )
1050020

Leaving the small space port, the two siblings find themselves on the neon lit streets of New Verdante, a colony suited in the ass end of space, in a completely alien galaxy for the two mercs. Strange creatures prod along the streets under the starlight, indicating that this is a city that never really sleeps…

:ScorchSO: Then let’s go out there and make some moolah!
The Sakkilian gesture with her arms towards the city as a whole, as if she’s considering stealing all of it.
:FumeSO: …do you even know how to make credits in a place like this?
:ScorchSO: Fuck if I know, but I’ll just do my usual thing and bumble ass first into cash opportunities.
:FumeSO: Can you at least try and not get security on our tails within the hour this time? We don’t have a ship to flee in thanks to what you did on the last planet.
:ScorchSO: How would I know that they had an anti-spaceship battery installed, huh?
Fume sighs and closes his eyes, thus doesn’t notice that his sister is already walking away from him.
:FumeSO: So, are we sticking together or- you’re already leaving, of course.
:ScorchSO: I’m been stuck on a ship with you for a week, brother, I need some Scorch time!
:FumeSO: Just don’t light anything on fire, sis.
:ScorchSO: No promises~

Who do you follow for now?

Scroch, the hot tempered gal? She’s equipped with a low grade power armor, a lazpistol and a small flamer. Usually solves her problems with brute force and bravado.

Fume, the cool and collected lad? He’s equipped with cybernetic arms, engineering tools and a lazpistol. While he is a crack shot with his pistol, he usually prefers to solve his problems with quick thinking and outside the box solutions.
>>
No. 1050021 ID: 59f7fa

>>1050020
Both sound fun, but let's start with Fume, to make sure we've got a basic, sane method of income setup first.
>>
No. 1050031 ID: c11296

I want to follow her and see if risk and reward go hand in hand, though that doesn't mean an escape plan is bad in the case of trouble.
>>
No. 1050032 ID: c11296

Maybe find a way to get a new ship and jury rig the old ship into it, it doesn't need to be much as we can fix it up, maybe an old scrapper a big one to fit our ship into as camouflage.
>>
No. 1050036 ID: 741cc9

>>1050020
Let's follow the lady with the thicc ass and thicc thighs!
>>
No. 1050040 ID: d065eb

Let’s follow, er, Scroch.
>>
No. 1050049 ID: 00a5d4

I say we go with Scroch for now, just to make sure we can bale her out in case she messes up.

What can you bring to the table, Scroch? What are your skills?
>>
No. 1050057 ID: 681cb5
File 166924761420.png - (176.68KB , 700x550 , 5.png )
1050057

>Let’s follow, er, Scroch.
It’s Scorch, nitwit, not scroch. You better remember that name.
>Let's follow the lady with the thicc ass and thicc thighs!
Damn right you got a fine ass. Clearly the best part of yah!

You are Scorch, a former soldier of the PDU, now stranded as a mercenary in some unknown galaxy, willing to do nearly anything to keep you and your brother Fume alive and happy. So far it’s going… let just say the shit keeps hitting the fan, but at least you’re still in one piece. No, what you need to do is to make it big. Real big. So that the two of you can retire in luxury somewhere in this alien galaxy. But first you’ll probably need to fix that ship of yours. Even if it is a piece of scrap.

>What can you bring to the table, Scorch? What are your skills?
Kicking ass and taking names! Oh, and you can be really intimidating when you want to.
>Maybe find a way to get a new ship and jury rig the old ship into it, it doesn't need to be much as we can fix it up, maybe an old scrapper a big one to fit our ship into as camouflage.
Honestly, just stealing a ship would probably be the easiest way to do this, but your brother loves that stupid hunk of scrap so he’s probably not going budge before he fixes it. Still, he did say something about our FTL kicking the ass of these aliens FTL, so it might just be worth it to get that junk working again. Hmm… maybe you can get the parts and fuel without paying credits for them? Just a thought…


Walking into a smaller street, you stretch your back a bit and enjoy the breeze on your face. It’s always nice to get out of that ship. Still, you have no idea how to make that kind of cash Fume will need quickly, but you’re sure you’ll bumble into something interesting.
>>
No. 1050058 ID: a7a180

There's a drug war on, apparently. You could make easy money guarding shipments if you can find one gang or the other.
>>
No. 1050059 ID: 2a605f

>>1050057
>what do for money?
I mean, with your thicc ass and thicc thighs, you could go do sex for money.

Also look up, someone really tall is looking at you from over that wall.
>>
No. 1050060 ID: 71c141

>>1050057
Can't do anything that'll land you in too much hot water, cause Fume is gonna need time to fix the ship. I assume you have some way of contacting him if there is trouble? Actually, do you even know what parts you need? Fuel is probably secondary to parts.

Might be able to get some attention as an exotic and intimidating lady, but that probably wouldn't be lucrative enough on it's own, more so just a tool to use here. Of course, a badass bitch like you can probably make a lot of money in Bounty Hunting, and look great doing it. A place like this, someone is bound to want someone else dead, caught (caught is harder, but less messy and more lucrative), or simply found.
>>
No. 1050063 ID: 2a82d3

>>1050057
Like the graffiti says, consider asking for this Zali girl. It's not good for your little bro to spend too much time in the engine room. At least, not alone. Is that her above you?

>>1050060
Yes, this. Especially if your ship can get you places ahead of everyone else.
>>
No. 1050081 ID: fec07f

>>1050057
As the smoking ?mushroom? if they know anyone who'd pay for violence
>>
No. 1050083 ID: 3184a6

well your brother did ask for you to try to not get the law on your ass too soon and this place looks like a shit hole filled with low lifes and those of ill repute... Bet you could find some kind of blood sport around here that would let you kick someone's face in, get paid, and NOT have the cops on your ass. See if you can't find something like that.
>>
No. 1050106 ID: 00a5d4

Well, if your midle name is violence, maybe something like >>1050083 mentioned, or maybe even bounty hunting, thye surely must have a legal guild for that sort of job.
>>
No. 1050130 ID: 681cb5
File 166933761897.png - (162.43KB , 700x550 , 6.png )
1050130

>This place looks like a shit hole filled with low lives and those of ill repute...
Which makes it the perfect place to earn some quick cash! Besides, you don’t think you and your brother would be welcomed in the rich part of this city.
>I assume you have some way of contacting Fume if there is trouble?
You got a comm-mod, duh! You can just call him at any time.
>Actually, do you even know what parts you need? Fuel is probably secondary to parts.
Eh, Fume is the one who has to worry about the details… all you have to do is steal a whole engine and you’re sure he’ll have his parts.

>There's a drug war on, apparently. You could make easy money guarding shipments if you can find one gang or the other.
Hmm… the Riverlords and the Skulls, eh? Sounds like they don’t like each very much… which suits you just fine. After all, where there is conflict, there are credits! Though, you have no idea what this nectar crap is… probably either a drug or booze or something…
>Bet you could find some kind of blood sport around here that would let you kick someone's face in, get paid, and NOT have the cops on your ass.
Looking around a bit, you find a poster depicting a worm lady with her tits out and some kind of shrimp blasting her clothes off, and while those tits are interesting, what really caught your eye was the text. “Two teams enter… one teams leaves naked and humiliated! Join the Unbelievable Tournament today and either win fabulous prices… or be humiliated on live holo-vision!”. Huh… might be interesting…
>Of course, a badass bitch like you can probably make a lot of money in Bounty Hunting, and look great doing it.
You rip off one of the many wanted posters that are dotting the wall and take a closer look. “Wanted: Lady Xatni tol Tesrank de Cupal, for Nectar distribution, Destruction of property, Destruction of security officer clothes, Humiliating several people, Extortion, Theft, Bribes and rudeness. If brought to a security station naked and humiliated you will be rewarded. For more information, visit your nearest security station.” Huh… maybe you should visit one of those security stations and see who else they are looking for. You’re also noticing a pattern here about humiliations…


>Ask the smoking ?mushroom? if they know anyone who'd pay for violence.
”Hey, mushroom boy!” you yell to the large mushroom… whom you think is a man? He turn towards you and sneers, ”The rot? I’m not some-” but he stops when he sees you. Or, at least you think he sees you, as you can’t tell if he even have eyes! Still, as you’re a species he doesn’t recognize, it still makes him a bit more lenient about your ignorance. ”Lady, I’m a Mrrgh, not a mushroom. You better learn that if you want to keep yours spores covered, eh?”, he takes a long drag of his smoke stick before continuing, ”And why are you wasting my time?” You give him a large, toothy smile, ”You wouldn’t know anyone who needs to hire some muscle?” At first, he doesn’t answer, instead just looking at you for a minute, before stating in confusion, ”…why are you even asking me?” Well, it simple… ”Because you were the closes person I could find. Now tell me, sweetheart, which way to the big cash?” He takes another drag of his smoke stick before mumbling, ”…just go join Tournament if you want to fight… or go to security and become a bounty hunter or something. Though, if you’re really looking for trouble, the River Lord family hangs out in this club down near the river… while some Skulls can usually be found near the old refinery, at the bar there.” You give him a thumbs up while cheerfully expressing your gratitude, ”Thanks a bunch, mate, I appreciate this shit.” and he answers with a disinterested, ”Uh huh… whatever…”
>Like the graffiti says, consider asking for this Zali girl. It's not good for your little bro to spend too much time in the engine room. At least, not alone.
Well, he does get cranky if he doesn’t get his alone time… and you’re sure you’ve caught him staring at your bum more than once on long trips. Still, if he wasn’t your brother, he would be your type… a dork that’s easy to dominate. ”Hey, you wouldn’t know where this Zali gal is, would yah?” you ask the mushroom… err… the Mrrgh, but he doesn’t even turn to look at you and instead just points upwards.
>>
No. 1050132 ID: 681cb5
File 166933770743.png - (118.01KB , 700x550 , 7.png )
1050132

On a balcony right above you, one of those blind lizard things is sitting and watching you intently… or at least you think he’s watching you. You do know from experience that these things see way too much for not having any eyes.

”Yo! You Zali?” you yell and you can hear him softly laugh before answering in a very sultry tone, ”Why, such a lovely little flower, are you looking for a good time, hmm?” His tail wags behind him as he throws you a kiss. While he is kind of cute, you’re a bit unsure about this. After all, you’re pretty sure your bro isn’t into dudes… at least, you’ve never seen him take dick. ”Well, I was looking for someone for my brother actually…” you tell him and he gives you a gentle smile, ”Boys, gals… I don’t care… both are beautiful, aren’t they?” You rub your shin a bit, ”Eh, I think he’ll pass…” but as soon as you say pass you notice how he’s suddenly paying more attention to you. ”Then how about you, my lovely little ruby, don’t you want to leave that scum below and come up to little old me? I promise you I’ll give you a night to remember~” Zali whispers in a very sexy way, as he lifts up his hind leg onto the balcony parapet to show off his body a bit more. ”Really?” you ask him, and he gives his own… um… butt you guess a little kiss before he continue his seduction attempt, ”For just 7.5k I’ll make you scream for whatever god you believe in all night… or do you prefer to get intimate? I’ve been told I’m a marvelous kisser~” Wait, how much!? You only got like 200 creds! ”7.5k!?” you exclaim, but he just licks his “butt ball” and gives it a quick smack, ”Oh, and if you’re feeling really naughty, for 10k I can mount you raw… I’m fertile you know, so I might just leave a little gift in that tummy of yours if you’re lucky, hmhm…” Zali look down at you and smile… and you’re sure if he had eyes he would wink at you. ”Right…”

>I mean, with your thicc ass and thicc thighs, you could go do sex for money.
”Honestly, I’m pretty sure I should get paid for letting you plow this fine ass, buddy.” you bellow as you give your own ass a loud smack, something that quickly draws the attention of that mushroom boy you talked to earlier. Zali takes his time and look you over, clearly enjoying what he “sees”, ”…it is indeed a fine ass, but… hmhm, still, I can’t really pay to do my own job, now can I?” You start to turn around, letting him get a nice view of your rear as you say, ”You’re loss, mate, guess I’ll need to find someone else who’ll enjoy this thing.” And as planned, Zali stops you from leaving, ”Though, you are rather exotic, whatever species you are… and you got the curves on the right place…” Looking up at him over your shoulder, you smile at him, ”Heh, changing your mind?” He waves his hands a bit in the air before explaining, ”Oh, no, I just got a better idea. Maybe we can make a little… movie? I’m sure our intimate encounter would be a popular pastime for some, little ruby. After all… with your ass and my twin cocks, we’ll make an excellent team.” Wait, what did he say? ”A movie? As in… filming a porno?” You hear a soft laugh from him before he leans down a bit and whisper, ”Though… I don’t really know you, do I? Don’t know if I can trust you, can I? Hmhm, no, it will have to wait… I’ll need to see if you’re dependable first. Come back when you’ve made more of a name for yourself here, love.” and with that he returns to watching the streets for another client.

Well, it seems you got some ideas how to make some dough… though you can’t really do them all, can you? Time to choose a path.
-Join the RiverLords gang.
-Join the Skulls gang.
-Join the Unbelievable Tournament.
-Become a bounty hunter.
-Become a pornstar Need a reputation first.
-Just find and steal a ship already!
-Something else?
>>
No. 1050133 ID: bb118e

Unbelievable Tournament sounds fun.
>>
No. 1050134 ID: 71c141

>>1050132
Zali's ego and sexuality are quite something. There are worse ways to get paid than being filmed while getting to experience that tongue and twin cocks. Keep the pornstar thing on the backburner, seems sex is quite lucrative around here, getting knocked up more so. Your rep is almost certainly gonna grow quite quickly, so gotta figure out what message to send with it.
That worm lady with the tits is cute. The Tournament may require an entry fee, but the bigger problem is you don't have a team, and the one they assign might try to stab you in the back. Need to investigate that whole process and your fellow contestants. Think you can convince your bro to back you up on that one? Two exotic contestants are better than one, plus you can trust him. Also, easier to get him some action if he's around.

Overall though, checking out a security station and figuring out what sort of small fry (or big game) you can hunt and strip for some pocket change might be in your best interest. At least you may learn who to avoid.
>>
No. 1050160 ID: 00a5d4

-Join the Unbelievable Tournament.
-Become a bounty hunter.

I'm interested in these two, mainly.
We should find more information first.

-/Become a pornstar/ Need a reputation first.
This one... we can keep it in mind.
>>
No. 1050161 ID: 3184a6

well your brother did ask you not to get the law chasing you two too early and you do live with the little bastard so in the interest of not having to hear him bitch I'm not sure we can join either gang unless you want to hear him whine about it for the next few days.

As such either the tournament or bounty hunting and seeing how you have no idea of where anything is around here yet, being you just cashed here today, I'm actualizing going to lean towards the tournament.
>>
No. 1050166 ID: 19ea25

Let's head to the tournament. You get to show off before a crowd and get to work yourself up beating others. Win Win!
>>
No. 1050168 ID: 2a82d3

>>1050130
>Lady Xatni tol Tesrank de Cupal
Well, she looks cute enough to match with bro, and sounds fun enough for you to hang out with her. She'd almost be a nice, rich benefactor, or addition to the crew, if it weren't for the bounty.

>You’re also noticing a pattern here about humiliations…
If it's how you gain respect around here, don't knock it. Actually, it really fits your style. This place might be the one.
>you’re sure you’ve caught him staring at your bum more than once on long trips. Still, if he wasn’t your brother, he would be your type…
Yeah, that settles it. You're not leaving this place until after you and bro get yourselves some action.

>>1050132
To be clear, how seriously are you going to take Zali's claims of fertility, or about breeding in general? You really don't have a need to, say, grow a person in a week. Going from breeding to birth is fun concept for a hardcore porno, though, even if need a decent FX budget.

>Time to choose a path.
Screw Security, actually. Join the Unbelievable Tournament. Prove yourself Outlaw Queen in more ways than one.

>>1050134
One problem: Her bro doesn't have the temperament, if not the skills, to get into any fight. If we can't find amyone else, she could run a match solo. She has good gear, it could work.
>>
No. 1050170 ID: d08adc

>>1050132
If you become a bounty hunter, you'd be allowed to start shit and not get in trouble with the cops since you'd be hunting down the scumbags that they can't catch themselves.
>>
No. 1050283 ID: 681cb5
File 166951553388.png - (126.54KB , 700x550 , 8.png )
1050283

>There are worse ways to get paid than being filmed while getting to experience that tongue and twin cocks. Keep the pornstar thing on the backburner, seems sex is quite lucrative around here.
Hey, it’s like mamma used to say, if you love your job then you won’t work a day in your life… and one thing that you truly love is getting railed by cute boys! So you’re definitely keeping Zaki’s offer in mind for the future!
>Getting knocked up more so.
… … …well, you are biologically enhanced down there… so you can pretty much decide if you want to get knocked up or not if someone blows their load inside you. Heh, you have to wonder how a hybrid between you and some of these aliens will look like…
>Going from breeding to birth is fun concept for a hardcore porno, though.
Now this is something you’ll have to remember! You bet it would be a real hit.
>That worm lady with the tits is cute.
Eh… you prefer boys to gals most of the time… still, she does have a nice rack… and is that a second pair of tits beneath the first one? Nice.

Making your way to this “Unbelievable Tournament” Arena, you immediately kick open the door to make a grand entrance these dorks won’t forget. ”Somebody told me this place is where you sign up for the Unbelievable Tournament!” you bellow loudly as you walk into the entrance hall, leaving everyone inside speechless with the exception of a quiet, ”Ow…” originating from behind the door you just smashed through. But you ignore that, instead continuing your spiel, ”Your time is up, chumps, because the new Outlaw Queen is here to dominate!” lifting up your arms as if you’re about to grab the very world as your own. ”My mandibles…” someone whimpers behind you…
>>
No. 1050284 ID: 681cb5
File 166951554280.png - (149.12KB , 700x550 , 9.png )
1050284

”So whose dick do I have to suck and/or blow off to be part of this shit!?” you ask as you pound your chest, though it doesn’t give the effect you were hoping for. Everyone inside just gives you a look before a very unimpressed… um… robot thingy float towards you and starts talking in a rather pleasant sounding female voice, ”Ma’am, please calm down. You’ll need to wait for your turn like everyone else.” Pointing towards yourself with your thumb, you exclaim, ”Do you know who I am sweetheart? I’m the baddest bitch around and I’m going to rock this little tourney crap and become its fucking champion!” You can see the other people trading glances before a deep voice originating from the stone creature asks, ”…do you even know what the Unbelievable Tournament is?” You give him a big toothy smile and tell him with confidence, ”You kick peoples asses and win, right?” but the robot just sighs, ”Very well, let me explain the game.”


”The Unbelievable Tournament is a competition that takes place completely inside a holographic arena, which is capable of simulating both your clothes and armor as well as any weaponry you may want to bring into it. It is also possible to rent holographic weapons as well, for a price of course, though it is far cheaper than buying real guns. These weapons will be designed to only be able to remove clothes from your enemies and not actually harm them.” as she explains, she shows off some holograms of guns in her hand, ”The goal is to humiliate your competition by removing their clothes while trying to keep your own protected, as you are eliminated when you become completely naked. Those that are eliminated may leave the arena at any time, but it is allowed, and indeed encourage, for whomever that eliminated them to dominate their body if the situation allows it.” The robot makes a gesture you so well recognize, making a circle with one hand and poking a finger into it with the other. ”Whoever has the most points in the end wins. You get 1 point for eliminating foes, 1 point for making them orgasm and 1 point if you are the last contender standing. If you manage to get someone to orgasm before they are naked, they’ll be eliminated and you’ll get both points immediately.” she explains with a very matter of fact voice, ”Some arenas may have additional ways to earn points… or special items to help you defeat your foes… or even natural hazards that you can use to your advantage.” The robot then gesture towards two large screens behind her desk, marked solo and team, ”There will be two tournaments going starting tomorrow. One is for solo play, where you will be either facing other foes in a 1 on 1 or a free for all with up to ten people. The reward is 25 million credits for the champion. The other tournament is for team play, where teams of five compete against each other. The reward is 500 million credits, divided between the team members.” Holy shit, 500 million!? Is there even that much cash on this goddess forsaken rock!? ”Finally, to be able to join the tournament you’ll need to partake in a qualifying match beforehand, and impress the judges and a possible sponsor with your skills. Though, teams are allowed to consist of only three out of five qualified members.” You take a moment to take this all in… this really does sound like your type of game, doesn’t it? ”Well, shit… that’s one hell of a game…”


>The bigger problem is you don't have a team, and the one they assign might try to stab you in the back.
Not having a team is a problem, sure, but why would you need to worry about getting backstabbed? You win and lose together, right?
>Think you can convince your bro to back you up on that one? Two exotic contestants are better than one, plus you can trust him. Also, easier to get him some action if he's around.
Yeah, you definitely need to get him in on this shit. He’s a really good shot, even if he’s melee skills suck balls.

” Well, thanks a bunch, robot gal!” you tell her, but she gets clearly irritated, ”I am a Nox, not a robot.” but you ignore that for now and keep going, ”Now sign me up for one of those quality matches!” The rob… err… the Nox sighs again before stating, ”Qualification match. You are in luck, as the last match before the tournament will be held in about an hour. The entry fee is 500 credits.” Wait? 500? You only have 200 credits! And even if you managed to convince your bro to give you his share, you’ll only have 400! Shit! ”Err… and if I don’t have that cash on me?” you ask rather sheepishly as you rub the back of your head… and you’re pretty sure the Nox rolls her singular eye somehow, ”Then you may still join as part of a team. Be very, though, as after today we will not approve any more teams containing unqualified members for the tournament. There are also 0 teams looking for more members right now.” Huh, this is getting worse and worse… ”So… when is the next chance for this shit?” She stares at you like you’re stupid before telling you, ”This big tournament is only held once every four years. But there will smaller matches played after it is completed, in a month or so. Now, is there any other way I can be of assistance?”
>>
No. 1050286 ID: bc4cda

Try bullying your way onto a team.
>>
No. 1050296 ID: 2aa5f0

hmm... think we could track down some of those bounties and either force them to join our team or turn them into quick cash within an hour?

I mean you did say you are amazing... plus it would be kind of funny to see them have to chose between joining your team or going to jail if you found enough people.
>>
No. 1050298 ID: 2a82d3

>>1050284
If your bro was here, this would when the robot lady's credit counter gets suspiciously glitchy right now. You could fill the discrepancy in their ledger with your winnings before they catch on. But, there's a passing opportunity behind you in the guise of hurt mandibles...

"Oh my, it looks like i accidentally injured one of the contestants."
*after, at minimum, death glare* "Yep, she's definitely too injured to compete in the tournament. Looks like the Bandit Queen has to take her place."

>Not having a team is a problem, sure, but why would you need to worry about getting backstabbed? You win and lose together, right?
While I won't discount how much interpersonal drama can make a team fall apart, absenta strong leader to knock their heads together, I think it's about the fact that you're from a rare, advanced, and powerful species that a lot of people would want to study or steal their personal collection. Not that you should care. Her bro would want to keep a low profile, but your style's been working for you so far.

>Now this is something you’ll have to remember! You bet it would be a real hit.
Of course, but can your body really do that? It might be very unlikey to find the right medicinal cocktail of stimulants and gestational accellerants around here. Not unless it's this recreational drug they passed it off as.

Speaking of, I'm surprised the arena doesn't screen for any drugs, either.
>>
No. 1050308 ID: 708905

>>1050284
Find a third party member with at least 100credits to contribute I guess
>>
No. 1050321 ID: e51896

Haggle. Ask if you can get a discount for entering with just your own clothing instead of simulated clothing.

It'll be a high risk since if our clothing is damaged, we won't have clothes after the match and will have to walk around naked in public if we fail, but at least we will be able to afford getting into the tournament easier.
>>
No. 1050330 ID: 5da869

>>1050284
You should just become a bounty hunter. It'd be easier than trying to enter a tournament where you can't pay the entry fee.

>>1050321
>no clothes after match
Not true. We were told this would take place in a holographic arena that simulates our clothes. That means our real clothes won't be affected by anything.
>>
No. 1050334 ID: 681cb5
File 166958338977.png - (102.47KB , 700x550 , 10.png )
1050334

>Can your body really do that? It might be very unlikely to find the right medicinal cocktail of stimulants and gestational accelerants around here.
Eh, you’re sure they’ll have some shit here that can do it… or at least fake it. But that’s for later.

>Think we could track down some of those bounties and either force them to join our team or turn them into quick cash within an hour? I mean you did say you are amazing...
You’re amazing at kicking ass, yeah, but you don’t know how to fucking find some lowlife hiding out in a city you’ve never been in. At least not in less than an hour. So no, you better come up with a better idea…
>If your bro was here, this would when the robot lady's credit counter gets suspiciously glitchy right now.
Eh, he would probably complain that it was too much of a risk for too little payout… but still, having your bro here might help… maybe you should call him? Nah, maybe after the fight…


>Speaking of, I'm surprised the arena doesn't screen for any drugs, either.
”Combat enhancing drugs is legal to use in the tournament.” the Nox lady answers, ”As long as they are legally acquired. Any substances not marked with the official seal of Verdante or one of the four other colonies participating will be reported to security.”

>There's a passing opportunity behind you in the guise of hurt mandibles...
”Oh no! Looks like I accidently smashed another contestant’s face in!” you say as you make a show to seem concerned about the weird hairy centipede that was in your way earlier. ”Accidently? You’re com- HEY!” she is about to whine about something but you grab her and pull her into a headlock, ”See, she’s clearly too injured to compete. Looks like the Bandit Queen has to take her place!” She squirms in your grip for a bit, before crying out, ”I’m a man, acid breath, and I’m not injured!” Huh, it’s a he? No matter, you ignore his pleas either way and instead grip him harder, giving him a death glare, ”I said… you’re injured!” but he doesn’t bite, instead the centipede continues to struggle in vain against you while whining, ”L-let go of me, y-you slime covered l-lizard!” Finally, the Arena lady speaks up, ”Ma’am, please save that until you’re in the arena. This is pointless, as you are not allowed to take someone else’s spot like this.”
>Try bullying your way onto a team.
”Alright, how about this then… you’ll let me join your team, dork, and I’ll stop bullying you.” you whisper to the alien you’re holding, all the while you start giving him a noogie, ”I’m n-not even on a t-team, fat ass! I’m h-here to qualify!” You keep grinding your knuckles into his fur, thought with slightly less enthusiasm, ”Well, darn…”
>Haggle. Ask if you can get a discount for entering with just your own clothing instead of simulated clothing.
”You may not enter the arena with normal clothes, ma’am.” the Nox lady tells you, ”Oh, come on! I’m sure the fans will love it! After all, if my clothes are damaged, I’ll need to walk around in public naked, won’t I?” She doesn’t even consider your deal, instead stating in a matter of fact way, ”While I am sure some would be interested in that, ma’am, but that isn’t the problem. For the holographic weapons to work you’ll need to wear the correct clothing.” You keep the centipede boy pressed against your body, just in case, before you continue to haggle, ”Well, shit… then how about a small discount then? Just a hundred creds?” but as you’re talking to the Nox, you can feel him squirm even harder. Finally, he says, ”Please g-give this acid drinker a d-discount!” something that takes you a bit by surprise, ”Oh? So you want me to join then?” He stops struggling and gives you a hard glance, ”I’m going to hunt you down, drench you in acid and fuck that fat ass of yours so hard that you will walk funny for the rest of your life, slime eater, and I can’t do that if you don’t join!” You give him a smirk and another noogie, before returning your attention to the Arena lady, ”See, even this dork want me to have a discount, sweetheart.” but she just shakes her head, ”I do not possess the authority to give you a discount, ma’am. Either you pay the 500 credits, or you don’t join.”
>>
No. 1050338 ID: e5709d

Quick, do a merc job for scraps.
>>
No. 1050341 ID: e51896

Anything we can sell?
>>
No. 1050346 ID: 2dfb68

Ask the poor thing what's its name and ask him if he is willing to pay your fee. That way, he can have the chance to hunt you down himself.
>>
No. 1050362 ID: 2a82d3

Look that the blush, he's totally into it. You heard her too, dork. If you want a date with the Grappler Queen, you gotta foot the bill. Them's the rules.

>Eh, he would probably complain that it was too much of a risk for too little payout…
You should look at the prize list before you assume that, but fame and pride are also things you'd care about.
>>
No. 1050365 ID: 2aa5f0

...how good are you at pickpocketing? Or maybe you can just walk down a dark shady ally, hoped to get mugged, then mug your muggers.
>>
No. 1050369 ID: b5d202

Fine then, join a gang. This sport is too expensive.
>>
No. 1050370 ID: 5da869

>>1050334
Call your bro and tell him to get his ass here! Then you just need to bully 100 from this guy so you can enter in a team with your bro and this guy can try to hunt you down!
>>
No. 1050371 ID: 36784c

>>1050334
At this point, it's too much effort to try and enter this tournament. You're better off becoming a bounty hunter.
>>
No. 1050377 ID: 15c72a

>>1050334
Alright time to do a quick job for some quick creds.
>>
No. 1050511 ID: 681cb5
File 166975722683.png - (115.70KB , 700x550 , 11.png )
1050511

>At this point, it's too much effort to try and enter this tournament.
Hey! Your mama didn’t raise no freaking quitter, did she? Nah, you’re going to kick this tournaments ass or go down trying!
>Anything we can sell?
Well… the ship… or Fume’s stuff… though both will probably make your brother all whiney so better not…
>...how good are you at pickpocketing?
If you count punching someone in the face and taking their wallet as pickpocketing, then you’re fucking amazing at it. Otherwise… well, you’re not a very subtle person, are you?

>Call your bro and tell him to get his ass here!
:ScorchSO: Hey, bro, I need to-
:FumeSO: Great that you’re calling sis! I need to burrow any credits you have on you right now.
:ScorchSO: …mate, I was going to ask you for money.
:FumeSO: Yeah, no… don’t have credits left… but don’t worry, I’m going to make it back tenfold soon!
:ScorchSO: Oh? How? …wait, are you gambling again!?
:FumeSO: …err… nnnnoooo?
:ScorchSO: You know what happened last time!
:FumeSO: Sorry, got to skedaddle! Later Scorch!
:ScorchSO: Ugh… you’re useless…
>Quick, do a merc job for scraps.
”Alright, boys and girls, I need a quick job that pays 300 creds right now.” you bellow as you look over the other three people in the room, ”Anyone got anything?” The Nox robot thingy just looks at you with her usual bored expression, but both the stone creature and the mushroom exchange glances, before the gargoyle speaks up, ”I’ll give you 300 credits if you suck my dick.” while he grabs his rather large package between his legs. The Mrrgh crosses her arms and quietly murmurs ”Really?” which makes the stone male try and defend himself, ”Hey, I’m horny… and she’s really cute.” Well, at least it’s an offer… and it’s not the first time you’ve given blowjobs for cash, ”I’ll keep that in consideration, little man.”

>Look that the blush, he's totally into it.
”You heard her, dork. If you want a date with the Outlaw Queen, you gotta foot the bill. Them's the rules.” you tell the cute little boy as he keeps struggling in your grasp. ”Why w-would I?” he whines, ”Because If you want the chance to hunt my fat ass down, you better pay the nice Nox lady 300 credits.” The centipede stops squirming for a bit as he consider the offer, before finally telling you, ”…y-you can borrow 300 credits. I want t-them back later.” Well, as long as you get to join this shit, ”Fine, I’ll pay you back, sweetheart. You have my word.” Finally letting go of the alien, he quickly scuttles towards the Arena lady and gives her a cred stick, ”Just take 300 creds already.” With a quick motion, the Nox pulls out a small device and scans the stick, before turning to you and saying, ”And that is in total 500. Very well, you may join as a contender now.” You give her a big smile, ”Sweet… so, what is your name anyway, dork?” you ask as you look over to the centipede, but he just makes what you assume is a rude gesture, ”Fuck you, that’s what.” before leaving your sight. ”Please follow me so you can get registered.” the Area employee states, which you obviously do, ”Alright, let’s do this.”
>>
No. 1050512 ID: 681cb5
File 166975723960.png - (185.91KB , 1000x550 , 12.png )
1050512

After some quick paperwork and signing a bunch of stuff about consent, you’re now officially part of the Unbelievable Tournament. You’ve even been given your own profile on their network, under the name Outlaw Queen, as well as access to said network through a small hand tablet.

Name: Scorch (Outlaw Queen) Gender: Female Species: Sakkilian
Primary: Lazgun Secondary: Flamer Rank: Unqualified

It’s pretty sweet… now, let’s see if you can find the other chumps you’re about to fight. As you’re scrolling through the list of registered contenders, you follow the others into what seems to be the locker-room for those that seek to qualify, where you spot the last member of the coming battle, one of those multi-tit worms sharpening a blade. But your train of thought is interrupted when you hear a small beep from the tablet in your hand when you accidently aim it towards the mushroom.

Name: Phassli (Phoenix) Gender: Female Species: Mrrgh
Primary: Flame Lance Secondary: Spore Cannon Rank: Unqualified

Oh, this Mushroom, Phassli, seems to like burning stuff… and going by how she’s stretching, she seems rather agile as well… and she got a nice rack too!

Name: Kaxkan (Slicer) Gender: Female Species: Korak
Primary: Gravity Grappler Secondary: Twin blades Rank: Unqualified

The worm in the back is Kaxkan it seems, who’s armor is… well, it’s rather skin-tight... and is she holding that sword with her tongue? Tongues even? Nice tits, though… all six of em.

Name: Urak Vol (Onyx King) Gender: Male Species: Flaûgnir
Primary: Shatter Shotgun Secondary: Proximity grenade Rank: Unqualified

The gargoyle guy is reading from the same kind of tablet you got, clearly checking out the competition as well… hmm, you really need to figure out how he talks without a mouth… and if he’s… heh… rock hard. He does have a package you won’t mind to fondle, though…

Name: Ba’taq (Acid Fang) Gender: Male Species: Gartag
Primary: Acid Launcher Secondary: Cameo Adapter Rank: Unqualified

Finally, there’s the centipede boy, who’s made himself scarce. Probably afraid of getting bullied again… but you can’t help it, cute dorks deserve to be bullied!

Right… there’s still some time before the match begins… so… um… let’s waste some time?
>>
No. 1050567 ID: 2a82d3

Go ahead and flirt with the gargoyle, seeing as he's quite cute himself and honest to boot. Also, it's to make sure the 300 cred deal is still on the table after the match, in case you can't pay back 'taq any other way. Though, see if he can agree to do it while you sit on him. Always being the domme us your ideal, after all.

Between Urak Vol, Ba'taq, and Zali, you're possibly getting quite the harem. Can you juggle multiple relationships? How good are your sex mods? If you can get pregnant at will, could your body could also store and save seed like a bank for anyone who makes a deposit? You're not the type to retire until you finish your quest to hit it big, but being warm and "pregnant" by multiple partners is still pretty hot. The hormones might even give you an edge in a fight.
>>
No. 1050568 ID: 36784c

>>1050512
Hey, look at those things on the back wall. They're free for contenders, which means they're free for you too! There's condoms, lube, and I can't see what that last one is because the gargoyle guy is in the way, but I think it says sex enhancers. Anyways, the point is, there's some free shit for you, so go check and see if they're worth having.

>opponents
Looks like you should watch out for the centipede boy you were bullying. He's got something to camouflage himself, which he'll definitely use to try and sneak up on you!
>>
No. 1050612 ID: e7fc0a

Eh, you don't need the condoms, just make sure your reproductive settings are locked to 'infertile', and require you to do a math and a logic problem or something along those lines to change that, which you aren't generally going to be able to do while under the influence of most mind altering substances. You can let the cute guy know you've done this too~~ but you DO intend to win!
>>
No. 1050685 ID: 681cb5
File 166994059379.png - (100.21KB , 700x550 , 13.png )
1050685

>Hey, look at those things on the back wall. They're free for contenders, which means they're free for you too!
Aw shit, free stuff! You love free stuff! Let’s see… condoms? Well, you don’t actually need them but they are free, so why the fuck not? You tap some of the buttons to get a few condoms that will fit all three of the cute boys you’ve met so far, just to see what they look like. The Flaugnir is rather big, heh… and the Gartag one is really thick, whatever that means. The Raolme one, meanwhile, is actually a two pack… which means Zali actually have twin dicks after all! You also grab some lube and fertility pills because… it’s fucking free stuff, am I right?
>Looks like you should watch out for the centipede boy you were bullying. He's got something to camouflage himself, which he'll definitely use to try and sneak up on you!
Pff, that dork won’t be able to take you on even if he ambushes you! No need to worry! Besides, you’ll hear him stammer a mile away even if he’s cloaked!

>Make sure your reproductive settings are locked to 'infertile', and require you to do a math and a logic problem or something along those lines to change that.
While you can’t lock it with math, you can set it to be unchangeable for the next 24 hours. Though… you still have to consider if that is what you want.
>How good are your sex mods? If you can get pregnant at will, could your body could also store and save seed like a bank for anyone who makes a deposit?
While you can’t really store the seed, you should be able to get impregnated by several different people over the course of… like a month or so. Heh, if you play your cards right, you may just get pregnant with every last species around here… fuck, that’s kind of hot, actually… gotta fuck ‘em all, hehe…


>Go ahead and flirt with the gargoyle, seeing as he's quite cute himself and honest to boot.
”Hey, big guy, this seat taken?” you ask the Flaugnir as you approach the bench he is currently occupying, making him look up from his datapad at you, ”Hmm? Oh, it’s you. Feel free to relax next to me if you want, cutie.” Turning around, you make sure he get a nice view of your rump before you sit down next to him, all the while telling him, ”How can I resist not getting close to such a handsome guy like yourself, sweetheart.” Turning his head, he looks straight into your eyes, ”Heh, I guess you can’t… I’m Urak Vol, former soldier.” even giving a slight nod as he introduce himself. ”Really? I’m kind of a former soldier myself, you know. Name’s Scorch, handsome, and I used to be a soldier before becoming a merc.” you tell him, and you can see his eyes widen slightly before he looks you up and down, ”Well, seems like I’ll have some competition in this match after all.” He says it like it’s obvious, like it’s a fact, so you have to ask, ”Oh? You don’t think these other fuckers will put up a fight?” Shaking his head, he explain while gesturing towards the others, ”Of course they will, but… well, the mushroom is a dancer at a strip club, the worm is an actress in adult movies and finally the insect is a virgin who still lives with his mom and work fastfood.” Well, doesn’t sound like the most experienced chumps, does it? ”Why, don’t you know your shit, eh?” you tell him, and he beams happily, ”Though I don’t know you, Scorch.” You close your eyes and give him a big toothy smile, before telling him, ”I’m a bit of a mystery, aren’t I, Vol?” His laugh echo’s through is body, reminding you about drums beating deep in the earth, ”I do like mysterious gals… and cute ones at that…”
>Make sure the 300 cred deal is still on the table after the match, in case you can't pay back 'taq any other way.
”You’re still sucking cock for just 300 creds?” he asks with a raised eyebrow, and you give him the usual explanation, ”A gal gotta have hobbies, you know. Though, I’m going to sit on your cute little snout when I do it.” Once again, he keeps eye contact with you as he speaks, ”Oh? But I’d rather see those cute, opal eyes of yours look up at me before I paint a masterpiece on that beautiful face of yours, Scorch.” It’s cheesy, but you do love your dorks, ”Heh… well, I might change my mind, Vol.”
>You can let the cute guy know you can be infertile at will~~ but you DO intend to win!
Vol looks at you as he sounds his curiosity, ”Really? Doesn’t that remove some of the excitement?” to which you can only reply, ”Excitement? What do you mean?” The Flaugnir takes a second to think through his words before presenting his argument, ”Not knowing if the guy who’s about to dominate you will wear a condom or not… or if it will break… or if the gal that’s about to ride you will pull off your own condom halfway through the fun.” You give it some thoughts… and he’s right… ”That does sound rather exciting, yeah.” He glances towards the other two gals before murmuring, ”Though, even if you are infertile, I’m still going to bring condoms. They can still be fun even if you can’t get knocked up, you know.” something that’s also correct, ”I guess I can collect a few of ‘em as trophies or somesuch…”

”You know, I like you cutie. That’s why I’m going to humiliate you last.” he tells you in a playful manner, forcing you to respond in kind, ”Heh, you can try, big guy, but we both know who’s going to humiliate who.” Lifting his large fist, Vol holds it up towards you as he proclaims, ”Really? Then let the best fighter win!” and you give him a quick fist bump, ”To a fair game!”

>Between Urak Vol, Ba'taq, and Zali, you're possibly getting quite the harem. Can you juggle multiple relationships?
Multiple relationships? Bah, they’ll be your boytoys! No need for a proper relationship… right?
>>
No. 1050686 ID: 681cb5
File 166994060651.png - (140.90KB , 700x550 , 14.png )
1050686

[Meanwhile, in a nearby V.I.P lounge]

All in. you say as you push every last chip in front of you forward, 100.000 credits on number 3. Number 3 will win this, I can feel it! The shrimp lady on the other side of the table gives you a skeptical look, Why, aren’t you a real high roller, Mr…? Pointing at yourself with both of your cybernetic thumbs, you proudly state, I’m just the best gambler around. Call me Fume, lady SilverEye. She gives you a look that would kill lesser men before growling, It’s Captain SilverEye to you, landlubber. Captain SilverEye of the Flashy Freebooters, a pirate feared across the ports of this sector! You flash her a quick smile, Noted… though, maybe we can make this bet even more interesting? Curiosity flashes over the pirate’s eye, Oh? You have more booty? no, but you have something better than that, Well, I was actually thinking of the lovely booty right in front of me. How about if I win, you’ll go on a date with me, Captain? You give her the most charming smile you can manage, and she seems to like it, as she actually laughs,KEKEKE, be glad that I like you, landlubber, because I’ve keelhauled fools for less! Well, your mama always said you were a gambler… It was worth a try~

You are Fume, and you’re currently betting 100.000 credits that doesn’t belong on you on a game you barely know anything about except for a tip that number 3 will win... and you’re doing that right inside the personal lounge of what is apparently a pirate captain and her crew. It is time like these that you feel really alive…

Now, Fume, I am quite curious on why you suddenly came out from nowhere… and bet this much on a qualification game of all things? she asks as she rubs her claw against her manibles, Oh, you know… I’m just a guy who loves to bet… and I had a bit of pocket change on me. She stares you down, but you just keep smiling at her, Huh uh… and you seem rather content that you might lose all these credits as well. By the salty beard of the lady, I am a gambling gal myself, but even I feel a bit jittery after this big of a bet. she mutters as she picks up a chip with her left, mechanical claw, just to make sure they are real. Hey, it’s a one in four chance. I’m sure I’ll win. you tell her with full confidence, but she just gives you a look that makes your bravado falter slightly, …It’s a one in five, landlubber. …wait, what? Huh? One in five? But there’s only four contenders? you ask, and she gives a little laugh before telling you, There was a last minute sign up it seems… and it’s someone interesting.
>>
No. 1050687 ID: 681cb5
File 166994061467.png - (92.76KB , 700x550 , 15.png )
1050687

She calls herself the outlaw queen. she tells you as she holds up a hologram of the last minute contender.

It is Scorch, your sister. Why is she part of the match? When did she have time to sign up? Damn it, this complicates things! But don’t worry, Fume, you can handle it… just keep your cool and your wits will carry you.

Do you know her? the pirate captain asks, leaning closer, Err… I don’t believe I do? She gives you a long look before shifting the glance to the hologram, You two are the same species, aren’t you? A rather rare species that I’ve never seen before at that… Giving a weak smile, you tell her, Hey, just because we’re the same species doesn’t- but she interrupts you, I know both of you beached your ship just outside the city not that long ago, Fume. Oh crap. I mean… yeah, I know her? So what? You’re in trouble, and she knows it, You sail in from nowhere, bet a massive haul of doubloons on a match no one really cares about and you know one of the landlubbers that’s part of said match… and you don’t even bet on her? Very suspicious. Okay, you can still work with this… she doesn’t know the money is fake, that the chips are worthless if you try and cash them in so… just keep going, Err… I mean… It’s just a coincidence? I haven’t even talked to her since- and once again the shrimp interrupts you, She called you 5 minutes ago.”Oh… um… right.”

She gesture with her silver claw, and you feel two of her crew move in behind you, to make sure you don’t try and run.

You see, landlubber, I was skeptical about you at first, but now… she picks up another one of the chips and give it a very thorough look, Two outlaws that are wanted in three different nearby ports, once even for fraud, come sailing to me and bet 100.000 doubloons on a match one of them partakes in? the chip is flipped into the air before landing on top of your large pile of cash, and as you look over your eyes are met by a very stern stare, I have to ask, Mr. Fume… where did you get all that booty?

…don’t say you hacked the chip dispenser system… don’t say that they are worthless… don’t tell her you’re feeling more alive than you’ve done for months…
>>
No. 1050693 ID: 71c141

>>1050687
Seems like you're a little bit fucked. You can't run or fight your way out, and charming and lying your way out don't seem that likely, though not impossible. Still, gonna have to convince her that you're of value to her specifically, somehow.
You know, despite the situation, she might be the closest thing to your ideal woman (within the immediate vicinity): you both love gambling, risk, and booty. Might want to avoid getting distracted thinking about or looking at that glorious booty or cute pirate attire though, as well as asking where she got all her booty, as that seems risky, but she might like daring. Could offer her your services as a bonus, if only to drag the conversation out.
Could point out that you literally didn't know she would be joining the match until the captain corrected you, but that doesn't answer the doubloon question.
Anything stowed in/fitted to your cybernetic arms that might help? A desperate man is a dangerous man, and you seem pretty desperate. They're shrimp like, so that probably don't like fire or plasma.
>>
No. 1050695 ID: 15c72a

Tell her it's none of her business how you got the money.
Tell her your sister didn't have enough credits to enter, so you don't know how she's competing and this caught you completely by surprise, hence your complete lack of a cover story. That call 5 minutes ago didn't have anything to do with it. Wait, no, she was about to ask you for money but didn't say why... so she must have been trying to pay the fee then. Someone else must've made up the difference. (Yes, say that out loud; the more open you are about your thought process the better, so long as you're avoiding talking about your real crime)

Also that since she's already ruined half the mystery (play it up like you're an eccentric who likes betting randomly... because that's what you did in the first place) you should find out who number 3 is so you know how screwed you are.
>>
No. 1050699 ID: 2a82d3

If your big sis was here, this would be when the pirate is defenstrated (thrown out the nearest window equivalent) while you get the ship r- your ship isn't fixed yet, is it...

You can stall for time to think by misinterpreting her request for your booty as a flirt. Time to trump up your personal assets. Your ass IS quite nice, thank you, and you've been told what's in front is very virile too, if that's important to you. Please be gentle. The only booty you've been with is the holographic kind.

There's 2 ways out of this hole:
1) Claim you made a bet on someone else's behalf. Who? She looked loaded, and snakey, and blind. Yeah, the lobsters and the eels don't get along, right? That explains why she wouldn't be in person.

Who gave your tip anyway? That's someone you can pin this on. Not great, but neither is gaining permanent residence on a slaver ship. (If it wasn't permanent, it wouldn't seems so bad.) If she's in the betting room, she'd also bet the same as you would, assuming she doesn't change it to the new girl.

2), Claim you totally meant to do that. You know your sister enough to know she tends to showboat on camera, it landed her in jail one time, and you're hoping thinking it'd make her slip up in the game. Is three the gargoyle? He looks tough. If she loses to her, hopefully she'd overlook betting against her after your winnings. If she wins, well, that's when she catches your message (that you sent in secret after you catch her name, ship or where she's sending you) and comes to bail your ass.

The first one risks being made an example of, and involves selling out someone, but more importantly doesn't seem like it would get you laid. Helping to repopulate a dying race isn't the worst thing, once you get a rebreather.
>>
No. 1050702 ID: 10ed00

>>1050686
>a tip that number 3 will win
You saying that someone is cheating and has made arrangements to fix the match to make sure number 3 will win?

>>1050687
>Why is she part of the match?
For the prize money. Duh.

You're supposed to be the smart one, so how'd you not immediately know it was something like that? It's really obvious!

...suddenly realize this is why she called you for money earlier. She was going to register both of you, because she knows you've got really good aim, so that you could both win together. Guess she found someone else to help pay her entry fee.

>suspicious you didn’t bet on her
It's like Captain SilverEye said, "Outlaw Queen" is a last minute entry, you didn’t bet on her because you didn't know she was going to enter. You honestly thought she was going to run off and suck dick for money.

Besides, if you did know she was going to enter, then you would've bet on her. And since Captain SilverEye knows you and Outlaw Queen know each other, then that would've been even more suspicious than you not betting on her.
>>
No. 1050722 ID: e5709d

There's this thing called honesty. Sprinkle it over your horse pucky.
Explain that you really don't pay enough attention to whatever shenanigans your annoying little sister does on a whim, and that you'd bet against her anyway. Seriously, she's too brash to win this tournament - and hey, if she did win, the prize money would offset your lost bet.
>>
No. 1050760 ID: 681cb5
File 167002490229.png - (96.70KB , 700x550 , 16.png )
1050760

>You know, despite the situation, she might be the closest thing to your ideal woman (within the immediate vicinity): you both love gambling, risk, and booty.
You do love the kind of woman that can kick your ass, sure… but a pirate captain? She is kinda cute, though…
>You may get a permanent residence on a slaver ship.
That is a residence you rather not move into, so let’s get out of this mess already!
>Helping to repopulate a dying race isn't the worst thing, once you get a rebreather.
Then again… no, even if you were sure, you can’t just give up to the shrimp pussy! Shrussy?

>You saying that someone is cheating and has made arrangements to fix the match to make sure number 3 will win?
Err… well… no. What you’re saying is that you hacked into the roster information and saw that one of the contenders where leagues above the others when it comes to combat abilities, which means it will be an easy win… in theory, at least. It’s not like you can lose money you don’t have, anyway.
>Anything stowed in/fitted to your cybernetic arms that might help?
Hmm… it mostly just tools… and a stunrod, but that won’t help… maybe you can… no… no… that won’t work…


>You can stall for time to think by misinterpreting her request for your booty as a flirt.
”I’m a bit hurt that you would assume this booty isn’t real.” you tell her while pouting in an over the top way, though she seems more annoyed than anything, ”A booty this fine needs to be closely examined… both by sight and touch. Now, where did you get it from?” A smirk spreads across your lips, ”Why, the same place most others get it from, of course. I just got what my mama gave me.” a statement which makes her raise an eyebrow, ”Your mother gave you this booty, landlubber?” Giving her a big toothy smile, you state proudly, ”Though what my father gave me is even more impressive!” SilverEye looks at you with a bit of curiosity... then a light turns on behind her eyes, ”Oh, did he give you an even larger treasure?” Still, you have to keep going, even if she gets the joke, ”Not only large… by virile as well… if that’s important to you.” She smirks a bit, before grabbing a large cutlass from a nearby table and pointing it towards you, ”It might be, little boy… but you’re just lucky you’re cute. Now, if you don’t stop wasting my time by talking about your ass I will make you walk the plank out the airlock. So one last time… where did you dig up this treasure?”

>Explain that you really don't pay enough attention to whatever shenanigans your annoying little sister does on a whim.
”Oh? You don’t know what your crew is up to?” she says as she stands up behind the table, ”My little sister is… a bit impulsive. Honestly, I thought she would just run off and suck dick for creds like last time.” You watch as she does a double take before laughing, ”KEKEKE, I see that you don’t think highly of her.” After flicking a stray hair away from your snout, you continue, ”Which is why I wouldn’t bet on her even if I did know about her joining!” Putting one leg on a chair, se lifts up the cutlass and places its sharp end into her metal claw while muttering, ”Still… she’s part of the match…” You clear your throat before explaining further, ”She’s an last minute entry, remember? You saw that I was very surprised when you brought her up.” The Captain looks up from her blade and observes you for a moment, ”…your expression could also be seen as a ‘Oh barnacle, she caught us’.” Giving your most innocent look, you continue to squirm your way out of this, ”Well… sure… but why is it more suspicious that I didn’t bet on her anyway?” Her answer is both quick and firm, ”Because you might have made a deal with her to take a dive and aid the one you bet on. After all, it’s easier to lose than to win, no?” As she talks, she starts swinging the cutlass in your general direction, making you a bit unnerved, ”Well… err… I honestly didn’t know she would be part of this?” With the sword still pointing right at you, she stares you down… before putting her blade back into her metal claw, ”…we’ll see about that. Now… answer my question… the doubloons? Where did you dig it up?”

>Claim you made a bet on someone else's behalf. Who? She looked loaded, and snakey, and blind.
These shrimp don’t like those eels, right? What are they called? Raolme? ”Oh, someone blind you say?” she asks with a new interest. Suddenly she very engaged in what you’re saying, listening to every word with renewed focus, ”Yeah, it was one of those… scaly ones that walk on all fours… and don’t have eyes.” Her expression visibly sours, ”Really?” so you quickly answers, ”And she gave me the chips and told me to bet on number 3, and if I won I would keep half the winnings.” The captain narrows her eyes at you, clearly skeptical about the strider shit you’re spinning ”…what did she look like?” Oh crap… how did she… wait… ”Um… older? A bit… green…?” Her eyes narrows even further, ”…and her face marking?” Alright, think Fume… the wanted poster! What did she have on her face again!? ”It was… some kind of yellow swirly thingy.” you explain while gesturing into the air… and it is clear she knows who you’re talking about, ”Riverlords… typical landlubbers.” She starts to sharpen the blade in her hand, making sparks fly as she drags her metal claw across it, and without even looking up she states, ”…Seeing as you’re clearly a fool, it isn’t a surprise one of those eels would be able to trick you. The chips are clearly unregistered and thus worthless, so that barnacle tried to trick us both.” Your heart pound, your legs shake… but it feels like you’re flying! She’s buying it! You just need to keep going. ”I d-didn’t know they were… um… fake… so… I’m free to go?” you ask, but she just chuckles, ”You still tried to trick me, so no. But I am willing to parley…” she once again points the cutlass directly at you, ”As I said before, I am a gambling gal… so let’s make a bet… two bets in fact. If you win both, I’ll let you go… but if you lose one, I’ll take everything you have of value, including that ship of yours, before kicking you out.” The Captain lifts up her blade and looks it over, ”…and if I lose both?” and with one quick motion she cleaves the cactus right behind her as if it was air, ”…then I’ll take that fine booty of yours and sell it for a high price. An exotic slave like yourself will surely fetch some real treasure… after I’ve had my own fun with you, of course.” You can’t help but shudder from her glare, ”So… what are the bets?” She takes her time to start sharpening her blade again before answering, ”The first… well, you’ve already made it. Number 3 will have to win the competition.” you let out a slight whine as you hear that, ”As for the second bet… well, surprise me.” Wait, what? ”Huh?” She looks up at you and smiles, ”As I said, I’m a gambling gal… so if you come up with a bet that will keep me entertain through the whole match, I’ll bet on it. Preferably something that involves you making a fool of yourself, landlubber.”
>>
No. 1050768 ID: e5709d

... Screw it.
"I bet you can't have sex with me within the next three minutes."
>What-
OPEN FIRE AND SKEDADDLE
>>
No. 1050770 ID: 2a82d3

What you need to do is find a way to spin this bet as a way to send a message to Outlaw Queen in secret. It'll go to voicemail, but at least it'll help her find you once she wins her competition. Big Sis is a lot of things, but a loser is not one of them.

You could access a computer by suggesting a prank video call to the leader of the Riverlords. Since she's radiating "step on me" enery, both of you could do an S&M routine on display. It'll humiliate you, by having to do whatever she says on record, and her, by watching her rival get some action she can't have. Don't worry about blowing up your lie: the Captain will having such a wild time she'd think the Riverlord is denying out of sexual frustration. If you can't message her directly, the Riverlords will by leveraging for her help.
>>
No. 1050771 ID: 2a82d3

>>1050770
Actually, forget your sister. If you can make the Riverlord leader want your sweet booty enough, you'll spark a turf war, they'llraid rhe place, and you'll get a chance to escape in the chaos.
>>
No. 1050775 ID: 15c72a

>>1050760
Well, what are you good at? Drinking contest? Eating contest? Dancing contest? Something like that.
>>
No. 1050845 ID: 681cb5
File 167009468403.png - (115.37KB , 700x550 , 17.png )
1050845

>What you need to do is find a way to spin this bet as a way to send a message to Outlaw Queen in secret. It'll go to voicemail, but at least it'll help her find you once she wins her competition.
Hey, you can’t go running to your little sister every time you get in trouble! She’ll never let you live it down if you do! No, you’ll solve this on your own… you just need an opening, that’s all...
>Little Sis is a lot of things, but a loser is not one of them.
While she has determination and bravado, you’re not sure she’s the best combatant out there. After all, she’s more used to bully weaker adversaries than going tail-to-tail with someone on her own level. So sure, she might win… but you wouldn’t bet on it.

>OPEN FIRE AND SKEDADDLE.
You look around, eyeing your options. The door is guarded by two pirate thugs... while the only window out of here leads directly into the area of this ‘Unbelievable Tournament’ crap. It doesn’t help that they took your lazgun when you entered, so the only weapon you have is your cybernetic arms. Hmm, maybe if you somehow- ”You aren’t considering trying to swim away are you, you scurvy crab?” the Captain interrupts your thought but poking the tip of her cutlass into your throat, ”Because if you are… well, let just say that I know where your sister is… and your ship. So don’t even think about it, landlubber.”

>Drinking contest?
”You honestly think you can drink more rum than a pirate captain? I wouldn’t suggest it, as our drinks generally melt the insides of most other species. Of course, you’re free to try, KEKEKE!”
>Eating contest?
”Eating? And what do you suggest we eat?” You look straight into her eyes and wiggle your eyebrows, ”well, I’ve heard the shrimp here is really good.” and she immediately answers by poking the blade of her cutlass harder against your throat, ”That’s a no, then?”
>Dancing contest?
”While it would be amusing to see you dance the rope fandango for the whole match, it isn’t quite what I had in mind for a scallywag that tried to hornswoggle me.” she drops her blade a bit as she continues, ”And I have to ask… do you even know what a bet is? So far you’ve only brought up competitions between us, not something you bet on.”

>You could access a computer by suggesting a prank video call to the leader of the Riverlords.
”And you really think I have a direct connection to my mortal enemies? Not to mention, what kind of prank do you even have in mind.” She move the cutlass away from you and back into her metal claw as she waits for your reply, ”Well… heh… you are radiating a very strong ‘step on me’ energy, so… we make a video call to them while you humiliate me with some S&M play.” The captain looks up at you with one of her eyebrows raised, ”…and that will accomplish what, exactly?” Clearing your throat, you explain, ”The Riverlords will be forced to watch one of their rivals get some action they can’t have, namely with the exotic new twink in town, me!” You punctuate the last word by striking a pose, pointing at yourself with one of your thumbs while putting your other hand on your hip. SilverEyes just looks at you with annoyance, ”…you just want me to step on you, don’t you?” With a very faltering smile, you say, ”Err… o-of course not.” and she just stares at you for a moment before going back to sharpening her blade, ”…while I wouldn’t mind having you on your knees and kissing my feet, there is a slight problem with this idea.” The Shrimp doesn’t even look up when she speaks, clearly more interested in her blade right now. Still, you ask, ”…and that is?” Suddenly, the blade is back to being pressed against your throat, as she gives you a death glare while shouting, ”That’s still not a bet, you imbecill! I’m starting to lose my patience, lizard… so either start doing as I ask or I’ll feed you to the fishes!”
>"I bet you can't have sex with me within the next three minutes."
”…really?” you smile sheepishly, ”Um… it’s a bet, right?” which seems to make her calm down a bit, as instead of screaming she sighs, ”You have to be the biggest fool I’ve ever met.”

”Seeing that you clearly can’t come up with a bet, I’ll simply have to make one for you!” she states as she starts looking over her cutlass, ”How about this… you said you wanted to dance, right? Well, I bet that you can’t do a strip tease so interesting that I can’t focus on the coming game.” The captain holds up the sword in front of her, turning it so that the tip is pointing towards the ceiling, ”Or… I bet I can make you blow your load before the match is over, even without undressing myself… I might also bet that you can’t run around the whole arena building completely naked without being captured by security, be it the Arena’s or the colony one.” she lowers the cutlass slightly as she looks back at you, ”Of course, if you don’t want to make any bets at all, then maybe you can do me a favor instead. If you wish, you can join the match that’s about to begin as an even more last minute sing up. Your goal will not be to win… but to make sure both your sister and number 3 don’t. Because if the eels think number 3 will win then I want them to be wrong.” SilverEye swings her sword right in front of your eyes… and you watch as a single strand of green hair slowly falls to the ground, ”So what will it? Which bet do you think you can win? …or would you rather do that favor for me, scallywag?”
>>
No. 1050869 ID: f348c9

Striptease and then streaking around the building, if you pull it off that's like a double win! Or something, you might get arrested. But what if you didn't though
>>
No. 1050882 ID: 36784c

>>1050845
The fact that she's mentioning that she knows about you and your sister shows that she's got eyes around this town. But the fact that she didn’t mention you hacked the chip dispenser system means that she's got some blind spots.

>terrible bets
Ok, how exactly are you the smart sibling? Couldn't you think of anything better than that?

>I bet I can make you blow your load before the match is over, even without undressing myself…
Take that bet. In order for her to win, she has to make you blow your load without undressing herself. For you to win, you can't blow your load or you blow your load after she removes an article of clothing.

Don't mention this out loud to her, but if she happens to remove her hat, that counts as her undressing, so if she makes you cum, you'll still win the bet!

Also, can you remotely hack things? Maybe short out her eye and arm? If you're lucky, shorting out her eye will also zap her brain, which will knock her out.
>>
No. 1050902 ID: 2a82d3

>>1050845
>Well, I bet that you can’t do a strip tease so interesting that I can’t focus on the coming game.
You could work a strip tease. The trick is to make it interesting to her, as appeal to her interests or kinks. You've been watching her for how long? You must have picked up something.

She does like to swing that sword around. How attached are you to your clothes, and are you at dodging? Is she any good with swordplay? If she has lots of pride in it but she lands a knick on you anyway, you could invalidate the bet.

>>1050882
>In order for her to win, she has to make you blow your load without undressing herself. For you to win, you can't blow your load or you blow your load after she removes an article of clothing.
I like this too, and not just because I want to see her do a footjob. (She has, like, four of them.) It's a great workaround for the issue of him being the worse fighter than his sister and thus unlikely to have more endurance than her. It'd be a terrible bet at face value, otherwise.

She's still unlikely to take off the hat, though. Pirates love their hats. If we could do change the wording without her noticing, changing "undressing herself" to "getting undressed" would give us more to work with.
>>
No. 1050958 ID: 205be1

How about you bet on who wins the tournament?
>>
No. 1050959 ID: 205be1

How about you bet on who wins the tournament?
>>
No. 1050961 ID: 36784c

>>1050958
We already did that. We bet on Number 3 winning the tournament.
>>
No. 1050963 ID: 681cb5
File 167019753077.png - (96.30KB , 700x550 , 18.png )
1050963

>How about you bet on who wins the tournament?
As fun as it might be, you won’t be a slave to a pirate captain for a whole month just to see who wins this stupid tournament. Besides, you are already betting on who will win the match that’s about to start, which is enough.
>Ok, how exactly are you the smart sibling? Couldn't you think of anything better than that?
Hey! A very sharp piece of metal right in front of your snout made it a bit hard to think, alright? That and the cute shrimp. Not that being smarter that sis is a high bar to pass…

>The fact that she's mentioning that she knows about you and your sister shows that she's got eyes around this town.
To be fair, a lot of people probably know about the two weird aliens crashing a ship by now, though it does mean she got people on the streets. Still, she has a few blind spots, as she didn’t know about your fake chips. Of course, nobody probably knows about your work with the dispenser.
>Can you remotely hack things? Maybe short out her eye and arm? If you're lucky, shorting out her eye will also zap her brain, which will knock her out.
Who would be stupid enough to make cybernetics that can be remotely accessed? But sure, if you can get a connection you can do some magic… but your magic takes time and isn’t really subtle.


>Striptease and then streaking around the building, if you pull it off that's like a double win! Otherwise go for the not cuming one.
”So… if I won more than two bets… would you go on a date with me?” you tell her as you wiggle your eyebrows, but she just gives you a stern look and flatly states, ”…no.” Oh well, it was worth a try… still, if you can get her to give you a footjob at least… ”…well, then I guess I… hmmm… I accept your bet! There is no way you can make me blow my load without even getting undressed before the match is over!” She gives you a coy smile before putting on a sultry tone, ”…why, aren’t you sneaky. I do like that, but you won’t get away with hornswoggling me, fool.” before she continues, she lifts up her sword so that it covers part of her face, ”The bet was that I weren’t to undress myself, scallywag… which means if you knock off my hat I won’t lose. Or if I accidently knock it off myself.” Looking at her hat, with the coral part and everything, you can’t help but ask, ”Wait, you aren’t going to remove your hat?” The Captain smirks, ”The hat stays on. Always.” SilverEye change her stance slightly, as if she’s aiming for something, ”So the rules are… I can’t undress, though if any accidents occur, or if you do anything to strip me, it won’t count. Of course, I will try to redress myself as soon as I can. Can’t blow a cute guy without my hat after all.” For a few moments, she just looks you up and down before quietly telling you, ”Now, stand completely still… or I might draw some blood.”
>>
No. 1050964 ID: 681cb5
File 167019753845.png - (114.43KB , 700x550 , 19.png )
1050964

Her blade moves faster than you can comprehend, as suddenly you feel a breeze down below. With a yelp, you quickly try to cover your shame, but it doesn’t really help.

”Oh hey…” the captain says while her eyes widen, ”That’s a nice cock.”
>>
No. 1050965 ID: 681cb5
File 167019754958.png - (90.17KB , 700x550 , 20.png )
1050965

:RaolmeCommSO: Welcome, viewers, to the spectacular final qualification match we will soon witness! I am, as always, your graceful host Lord Xolin the fourth, duke of the Giran moon, and with me is our newest hire, Lady Kassa.
:MrrghCommSO: Wait, which button do I- *Cough* Happy to be here, Xolin.
:RaolmeCommSO: We’re here to entertain all… 12 of our watchers here tonight, though mostly we’re doing this to give Kassa here some experience before the real tournament.
:MrrghCommSO: Of course, this doesn’t mean we’ll do our best to keep you interested!
:RaolmeCommSO: And the game has begun! Everyone has spread out without seemingly any real plan, indicating that most of these chumps probably won’t qualify! Only contender number 3 seems to know what he is doing!
:MrrghCommSO: But there is one contender of interest here, Xolin. Contender number 5, Scorch the Sakkilain! That’s right, a whole new species never seen before have joined our game tonight! Still… she seems rather confused on what to do… hopefully, she’ll give us a real show tonight, folks!

-------------------------------------

It takes half a minute of fumbling around before you get your bearings. Just a minute ago you were standing next to the other contenders in a large room filled with odd, blue rectangles but then all the sudden you find yourself here, in this… whatever this place is. Looking around, you can see several passages out of this room… as well as a stairwell to the lower floor... and then there’s this weird floating purple thing down there… which you think is one of those power ups the nice Nox lady mentioned? Either way, you’re a bit lost…

Checking your equipment, you make sure both your Lazpistol and Flamer is working properly, as well as your armor. The Lazpistol, while having a slow firing rate, is extremely accurate and powerful for its size. The flame meanwhile is deadly at short range, and as it is built into your armor it’s both easy and quick to use… even if it needs several seconds to reload after each burst. Finally, your power armor… it makes you harder, better, faster and even stronger… and would normally protect you a bit as well, but you’ve been told all clothes and armors are equally durable in here.

Right… let’s win this… um… thing… somehow… and why does it smell like spring in here?
>>
No. 1050976 ID: 8b2592

>>1050965
>That’s a nice cock.
... Both herself and her reactions are really cute. If you can get her into it and distracted, she might strip something without thinking. You rocking a robo dick? Being at least a little genuine might help.

Scorch, do you think you can safely tuck and roll a landing down to that glowing hologram? Looks to be a tool and having it is better than an enemy having it. If you can't, get some cover behind a pillar, and be ready to shoot down on someone, cause there is a shadow approaching below from the left.
>>
No. 1050981 ID: 36784c

>>1050964
If you're lucky, she'll be really curious on how you feel inside her and she'll strip herself in order to fuck you, which will allow you to win the bet! Or maybe the tournament will be over so quickly, she doesn't even get a chance to properly suck you off!

Then you just have to get really lucky and hope your sister doesn't somehow screw things up and cause Number 3 to lose!

>>1050965
An enemy is approaching your location from the far left on the lower floor!
>>
No. 1050983 ID: 2a82d3

>Right… let’s win this… um… thing… somehow…
Since you didn't read the manual, remember the lady said stripping and screwing are one point each. Not only does that means you have to close in even if you snipe a shot, you could "kill-steal" after a big fight.

Keeping an eye out for cameras too. For the sweet shots, they will be pointed at traps, or bonus point spots. The casuals could use them to puff up their pornstar resumes too. You see them, you could join them. I know you're not into them, but it would be professional to learn to fake it. They're also pros, they'll understand.

>why does it smell like spring in here?
Vine trap. There's gas around the pick up too. Ready your flamer. Spare a thought for the poor (Uredo?) employee the arena assigned to it.

Think you could learn to track people by smell? The only one you'd know is insect dork, but still...
>>
No. 1051104 ID: 681cb5
File 167036806899.png - (77.24KB , 700x550 , 21.png )
1051104

>Since you didn't read the manual, remember the lady said stripping and screwing are one point each. Not only does that means you have to close in even if you snipe a shot, you could "kill-steal" after a big fight.
The game seems to be all about humiliating your opponents, which you love. Though, you better be careful, as the match doesn’t stop even as you’re trying to get your prey to orgasm.
>Keeping an eye out for cameras too. For the sweet shots, they will be pointed at traps, or bonus point spots.
There were these small, flying drones that started following all of you as you entered this place, but as the holographic arena sprang up around you they just kinda disappeared. So you can only guess those where the cameras and they are around here somewhere? Still, you’re surprised how embarrassed you’re getting just thinking about having and audience for this… you’re no real pornstar, after all, so a part of you rather not get humiliated in front of a crowd.

>Scorch, do you think you can safely tuck and roll a landing down to that glowing hologram? Looks to be a tool and having it is better than an enemy having it.
Tucking and rolling are for weaklings! You’ll do a fucking three point landing with this suit! Preferable atop of someone as well!
>Vine trap. There's gas around the pick up too.
Hmm… you can’t see any vines… but there is this cloud of… whatever that shit is. It almost looks like those things that fall from trees during spring… and smell like them to? Kinda reminds you of a Uredo, though you’re sure there aren’t any of those freaks in this galaxy.


>Ready your flamer.
Ready? You’re fucking using it! Whatever that cloud shit is it deserves to burn! Lifting up your arm, you use the neural interface to deploy and fire your flamer, making it shoot out a long stream of flame before exploding into… HOLY SHIT! The whole fucking cloud just went up in flames!

------------------

:MrrghCommSO: Would you look at that explosion! It seems our new contender the Outlaw Queen isn’t so wet behind the cap that she walks right into a trap, Xolin!
:RaolmeCommSO: Those spores of yours react rather spectacularly when combined with fire, Kassa.
:MrrghCommSO: And going by the size of lady Phoenix spore bags, she got plenty more of it to give!
>>
No. 1051105 ID: 681cb5
File 167036807830.png - (43.52KB , 700x550 , 22.png )
1051105

As the flame subsides, you’re forced to duck for cover as a spear of flame whiffs past barely a decimeter from your head. Standing behind one of the pillars, you try your best to get a glimpse of who’s trying to cook you, but the flame spears keeps raining all around you, pinning you to the spot. It’s clear that they don’t want you to move from this location.

”Hey! That was my trap, you inflated puffball!” you hear a sultry female voice yell out, a voice you recognize. It’s that mushroom lady, Phassli or what her name was, and this is clearly the flame lance weapon she had. ”Come out here so I can burn ya!” the taunts as she keeps firing, before you hear her weapon click and hum, ”Eat spores, sap drinker!”

------------------

:RaolmeCommSO: It seems the Outlaw Queen has some trouble with Phoenix, as she’s being pinned down behind cover with her flame lance! Though, you know what they say about you mushrooms and cover.
:MrrghCommSO: Never hide from someone that will burn you out, Xolin. We can only hope she has a plan to deal with the spores before she gets burned!
:RaolmeCommSO: Oh! And look at that! It seems Slicer got the drop on the Onyx King on the other side of the arena! The Flaugnir might be in trouble now, as those Korak’s are not to be trifled with in close combat!
:MrrghCommSO: It seems that he’s on the defensive, trying to retreat from her… but she’s keeping up without problem!
:RaolmeCommSO: This might be the end of Urak Vol’s short career folks!
>>
No. 1051106 ID: 8b2592

>>1051105
Seems both the pyros and the close quarters wound up together. The other fight will go quickly, no doubt, which is a shame. For Phoenix, sounds like she needs to reload, and is sending spores your way. So, either run, or shoot them right as she deploys them.

Invisible nerd (Ba'taq) detected by that pillar in front of you. Might be worth using him as a shield, but if you can convince him to help you against that burning mushroom, all the better. Drag him along to safety, he won't want to be here in a few seconds and you can say you helped him. Just don't turn your back to him (even if showing off some primo ass), or leave yourself unarmed. So, probably don't shoot Phoenix yet.
>>
No. 1051150 ID: 2a82d3

>>1051105
>We can only hope she has a plan to deal with the spores before she gets burned!
You need a shield or distraction to get out from the suppression fire. If noone else comes in, blind fire in her general direction. If you're lucky, you might ignite her cannon blast on herself, like shooting a rocket barely past the barrel. Even if you miss, she'll at least h9ld back the spores out of fear that you could.

From there, it's either tactical retreat or closing in for CQC.

>This might be the end of Urak Vol’s short career folks!
Nah. If he's not tactical enough to know how to use his Prox Grenade to put some space between them, if not lay a trap, he wouldn't be an interesting fight for the finale.

>>1051106
>Invisible nerd (Ba'taq) detected by that pillar in front of you.
That night just be a camera drone. Is it a camera drone?
>>
No. 1051176 ID: 63f410

>>1051104
>Tucking and rolling are for weaklings! You’ll do a fucking three point landing with this suit!
Tucking and rolling will keep you moving, which is helpful when you're trying to not get shot.

Doing a three point landing brings you to a dead stop, which gives everyone a chance to shoot you before you can get yourself moving again.

>Preferable atop of someone as well!
Or if no one is under you, you can grab someone and jump over the edge with them to make them cushion your fall.

>cloud of spores explodes
>>1051105
>"Eat spores, sap drinker!”
Since her spores explode when exposed to flames, you don't want to stay where you are when she throws them! The cloud of spores will go around your cover so that when she uses her weapon, it'll ignite the spores and still hit you behind cover!

>>1051106
>Invisible nerd (Ba'taq) detected by that pillar in front of you.
Shoot him so he loses his invisibility and gives the mushroom lady another target to attack instead of focusing only on us!

>convince him to help
After how he said he wants to humiliate us, I don't think he'll want to team up.

>>1051150
>That might just be a camera drone. Is it a camera drone?
No, that is definitely the bug guy that Scorch was bullying earlier.
>>
No. 1051200 ID: a9af05

>>1051105
Watch out for the invisible nerd right in front of you.
>>
No. 1051790 ID: 681cb5
File 167106348573.png - (104.14KB , 700x550 , 23.png )
1051790

:RaolmeCommSO: What a turnaround! The Onyx King goes from retreating to taking Slicer down a peg!
:MrrghCommSO: He must have prepared that trap before he even knew slicer was around! Now that is what I call planning ahead, Xolin!
:RaolmeCommSO: And we have our first elimination, Kassa! It is clear that the Flaugnir is playing to win, as he immediately bounced on slicer after she stumbled into his proximity grenades!
:MrrghCommSO: Just one shot from the shatter gun at that range is enough to rip through her clothes like it was paper!
:RaolmeCommSO: We got our first pair of tits for the game, folks… in fact we got three of ‘em!
:MrrghCommSO: Not to mention some nice worm puss, Xolin!
----------------------------------------

>...Both herself and her reactions are really cute.
Which doesn’t help when you’re trying to keep yourself from blowing your load!

”H-hey, you said no nudity!” you huff as you watch the clothes getting ripped off a worm lady, making all six of her breast bounce around enticingly. The Captain looks up from her kneeling position, ”I said I wasn’t going to strip. I never said anything about making you watch those contenders fuck each other raw, scallywag.” and finishing her sentence by grabbing your erect dick with her claw. You can feel her sharp edges press against your scales, leaving no doubt that she can easily snip it off with a quick motion, a fact that makes you even more excited. Pulling a bit on the ropes around your wrist, you ask, ”And did you really need to tie me… ngg… to the ceiling?” and she squeezes your sack with her metal claw a bit before answering ”Probably not, but it does make this easier…” The Captain starts jerking your meat as you watch the stone bird rip off the last of the worm’s clothes, exposing her very wet and eager lower lips, but you’re ripped from the beautiful display as your attention is brought back to the captain as she laugh, ”KEKEKE! You’re already throbbing, boy! Do you like being in danger, hmm? Feeling my claw jerk you off, knowing that the slightest pinch will be very painful? It’s clear that you are loving this.” Goddess, you’re way to pent up for this shit, but you need to keep your cool, ”Ah…I’m n-not even… huff… close…” She just raises and eyebrow at you before speeding up her jerking motion, ”So… where do you want to splatter your seed? Do you want to paint my cute little face with your treasure, hmm? Or maybe you want me to swallow?” She gives your lower head a quick nibble with her mandibles before continuing, ”Or do you rather prefer doing it over my chest? Or even booty? Come now, landlubber, orgasm for the Captain already.”

You’re not going to last long like this… you need a plan! Maybe you can distract her somehow and make her accidently strip something… or maybe you can entice her so much that she’ll willing to lose just to get the chance to take you for a proper ride? Of course, even if you manage to win this bet, you need to hope that Sis doesn’t ruin things in the arena. Number 3 needs to win after all!
>>
No. 1051791 ID: 681cb5
File 167106350648.png - (171.00KB , 700x550 , 24.png )
1051791

>Watch out for the invisible nerd right in front of you.
Activating the power armor, you use your newfound strength to fling yourself away from the pillar, right into the nearly invisible nerd that was sneaking up on you. Right as you collide with him, the pillar you were hiding behind explode in a ball of fire and flame, the heat scorching your back as you fly through the air. Fuck, it even feels like your ass is on fire!

----------------------------------------
:RaolmeCommSO: And what a shot! I can’t tell if she’s a real sharp shooter if it was just luck!
:MrrghCommSO: Either way, Xolin, managing to hit the spore ball while it is still intact in the air is quite a feat! But it seems that the Outlaw Queen managed to dodge the explosion… and tackle Acid Fang at the same time! Did she even know he was there or was that another accident?
:RaolmeCommSO: We might never know! What we do know is that Outlaw’s ass is smoking hot!
:MrrghCommSO: She got some nice hips, that’s for sure, Xolin.
:RaolmeCommSO: No, I mean literally! It seems she was just a little too late to dodge and is about to lose her pants!
>>
No. 1051792 ID: 681cb5
File 167106351885.png - (110.54KB , 700x550 , 25.png )
1051792

>Tucking and rolling will keep you moving, which is helpful when you're trying to not get shot.
The best way not to get shot is to punch in the snout of whoever is trying to shoot you, duh.
>Or if no one is under you, you can grab someone and jump over the edge with them to make them cushion your fall.
See, now that’s some proper thinking right there!

”Ugh, get your fat ass off me, acid breath!” the centipede nerd whines beneath you, but you shut him up by slamming your hips down on top of him. ”Hey! I just saved your sorry behind from that explosion.” you angrily tell him, but he just scoffs, ”I wasn’t even in the blast radius, you slime covered lizard!” He struggles under your weight, clearly trying to escape but to no avail, allowing you time to try and convert him to your side, ”And now that I’ve saved your life, you’re honor bound to aid me in taking down that mushroom lady!” It is clear that he’s surprised by what you just said, as he blurts out, ”What!? Why would I even consider helping your fat ass!?” before returning to his struggling. ”Come on, almost got it…” you can hear him muttering… and you finally realize what he’s trying to do. The Gartag is lying on his acid gun, but he almost got it aimed upwards, which would drench both of you in acid rain if he fired. Well, doesn’t seem like he want to team up so… hmm… maybe you can use him as bait? Or as a shield… or a projectile? Either way, you need to get off him soon as you can hear the mushroom lady running up the stairs, probably to check that she actually managed to blow you up.

…also, why is your butt so drafty all the sudden?

----------------------------------------
:RaolmeCommSO: And would you look at that! She got a pair of real cute panties under that armor!
:MrrghCommSO: I know a lot of people who would love to be in Acid Fangs position right now, Xolin.
:RaolmeCommSO: I wouldn’t mind it myself, Kassa. Meanwhile, on the other end of the arena, it seems like the Onyx King has gone back to prowling the area again.
:MrrghCommSO: He didn’t even take the time to play with his prey!
:RaolmeCommSO: Remember folks, while the contenders will get extra points for making their opposition orgasm, they also leave themselves open to possible attacks from other players! It’s a game of risk and reward!
:MrrghCommSO: And with that said, it seems that Slicer managed to escape the arena unmolested! How boring…
>>
No. 1051831 ID: 2a82d3

>>1051790
>Maybe you can distract her somehow and make her accidently strip something…
If she's close enough for a blowjob, you're close enough to already have your hands to loosen up her corset without her noticing. It's a stretch but you could make her responsible for it falling off if you could get her to move around.

>or maybe you can entice her so much that she’ll willing to lose just to get the chance to take you for a proper ride?
Hype up your lower hypercannon and its' sizable fuel tanks. Get her interested in the challenge of not actually spilling a drop by being skeptical she could do it. Claim that your natural lubricant is built for her pleasure and extra pleasurable in the right place, which is not her mouth. Claim it's so full that taking in the womb would make her look pregnant if not actually be pregnant, if she's into that. The more you convince her of there's no other place to put it, the better.

At least, having her worry that taking it to the face would actually knock her out would be a distraction. Reverse psychology would help there

>>1051792
>acid gun
It be a pretty sweet move if you could grapple him back up to point his gun in the direction of the explosion, as in the place you know mushroom girl is going to be. She'd be totally caught off-guard.
>>
No. 1051849 ID: 36784c

>>1051831
>have your hands to loosen up her corset without her noticing.
He can't. His hands have been tied to the ceiling with some rope.

Even if he wasn't tied up, the crab lady has some minions in the room with her, so they'd also prevent him from doing anything.
>>
No. 1051856 ID: 2aa5f0

are you in a good position to grab his gun? If so I say wrap your legs around his head to get a good hold on him, turn around so he's facing the mushroom lady and use his gun to hose her down while using his body as a meat shield.


>you need a plan! Maybe you can distract her somehow and make her accidently strip something… or maybe you can entice her so much that she’ll willing to lose just to get the chance to take you for a proper ride? Of course, even if you manage to win this bet, you need to hope that Sis doesn’t ruin things in the arena. Number 3 needs to win after all!
If you're sister knocks someone out maybe comment how it looks like Number 3 is quickly on her way to victory (maybe you'll get lucky and she'll somehow take out 2 in a short period). Try to get her to focus on the match, even if only for a few moments, might give you some reprieve. Hell if your sister starts looking like she's going to win maybe start teasing the captain, say how she looks like she's going at least lose the chance to own you if not lose all together, so now might be her only chance to ride you. That she should just give up and enjoy her "prize" while she still can. Make her question whether she actually has a shot at getting her claws on you and that she should just cash in right now while she still has the chance.

Could also backfire though if number 3 starts losing as that will only boast her confidence making her less likely to "cash in" or if your sister starts winning it might make her double time trying to jerk you off to try and win at least half of the bet before the match is over. Guess if all else fails try and knock her hat off with your tail or if you're really disparate wait until her mouth is close to your junk again and see if you can't surprise her by thrusting your hips so you shove your junk in her mouth and seeing if you can't gag her forcing her to back off... again likely to backfire but if you got no other options...
>>
No. 1051860 ID: 708905

>>1051792
Your upper armour is still intact, hit the strength boost and chuck the centipede at the mushroom, then shoot em both while they're distracted
>>
No. 1051924 ID: 885c82

>>1051790
Think of something that's unsexy!

For example: Think of the accident with the colony ship. All of those dead Sakkilians floating in space. Blood, guts, and body parts floating everywhere!

>>1051792
>…also, why is your butt so drafty all the sudden?
That's because you didn't get away from the explosion fast enough and your ass caught fire. So now you don't have pants.

Since he ain't gonna help, you might as well help yourself to one piece of his clothing by ripping it off! Then throw him towards the mushroom lady!
>>
No. 1051954 ID: c11296

Use that shield thing on bug snake guy and use him as a shield.
>>
No. 1052310 ID: 681cb5
File 167158255292.png - (71.02KB , 700x550 , 26.png )
1052310

>Think of something that's unsexy!
Trying as hard as you can, you can’t get your mind off the cute pirate captain in front of you, who is currently getting ready to give you the foot job of your life. Averting your gaze, you look up at the screen behind her which is currently showing a curvy, fat ass clad in only panties, which really doesn’t help! Wait, that’s Scorch! Gah! Turning your head, you try and find something unsexy to look at… but you manage to lock eyes with another female pirate, who immediately pulls down her top to show off a pair of perky breast with a wink. Damn it, they are working together…
>For example: Think of the accident with the colony ship.
You don’t really know much about what happened to those ships. The alarm sounded which made your sis panic, which lead to her pressing the launch button… and, well, since then you’ve been lost without so much of a trace of them anywhere.
>If she's close enough for a blowjob, you're close enough to already have your hands to loosen up her corset without her noticing.
…your arms are tied above your head… and you’re not that good with your feet.

The captain pulls up a chair in front of you and sits down, letting all four of her legs start exploring your body. ”Ngg… my hypercannon needs a lot of charging before it can fire, c-captain… ah… mostly because of its sizeable fuel tanks.” you say between moans, making two of her legs wander downwards to your sack before they start to squeeze and caress them, ”Mmm… yes, these things are rather large… remind me of the Flaûgnir… though they have four smaller ones in a row…” It is clear she’s done this before, as two of her legs expertly start to jerk you off while the other two massage your sack, ”I bet I’ll… ah… I’ll fire a way bigger shot than one of those rocks.” She stops for a second before poking the top of your cock with the tip of her… toe(?), while musing, ”Oh? Really? This little thing?” You scoff at her, ”Little? Really? Pssh, I bet y-you can’t even deep throat this bad boy, l-let alone drink all its nectar without spilling some.” but that just makes her flick the tip of her foot against your lower head before jerking you off even faster, ”Heh… is that really a bet you’re willing to make?” You squirm under her barrage, trying your best to ignore the feeling of her smooth carapace sliding across your member while your sack is getting all the attention it deserves. ”But that’s not what you want, is it? No, this cannon is… ah… designed for your pleasure… just look at those… ngg… frills… and length… ” you manage to stammer out, making her slow down slightly as she looks at you with an raised eyebrow, ”Ah… and it’s so full that it would fill up your womb so hard that you would look pregnant… and definitely make you p-pregnant as well…” Her legs vibrates as she laugh, ”KEKEKE, you’re not the first landlubber that has tried to bury some treasure in this belly… and you won’t be the last.” she takes a moment to look you in the eye before continuing, ”Because there be no treasure to bury in there… the IOD curse has seen to that.” She return to playing with you using her legs, though at a slightly slower pace, leaving you with enough breath to ask, ”Huh? Y-you’re infertile?” which makes her look back up at you, ”Barren like a desert, scallywag. We are all. That what you get for fighting against the krakens! Now, enough about that, let’s see if you’re speaking the truth about your cannon.” She redoubles her effort to make you spill your seed, and at this pace you won’t last long, forcing you to weakly ask, ”Y-you don’t want to take it f-for a ride first, captain?” but she just smirks, ”I can always fuck you after I’ve won, pretty boy.”
>>
No. 1052311 ID: 681cb5
File 167158256358.png - (143.47KB , 700x550 , 27.png )
1052311

>That's because you didn't get away from the explosion fast enough and your ass caught fire. So now you don't have pants.
Aw, come on, are you showing off your panties to everyone!? Dammit, you really hope they won’t be able to film more than that…
>Are you in a good position to grab his gun?
The gun is in grab range, yes, but… well, it seems to be fastened to his arm… and you have no idea how to fire it… or aim it… or what it even does.

>Use that shield thing on bug snake guy and use him as a shield.
The bad news is that the shield powerup thingy is on the floor below you… the good news is that this nerd is probably long enough to reach it, the even better news is that the arms of your power armor still works, even if your ass is bare. ”Hey, what are- GAH!” you interrupt his whining by grabbing his tail and flinging him down the hole, swinging him across the open space and making one of his claws fly through the shield, activating it. A blue light starts pulsing over his body, making the centipede give off a confused whine,”Why did- GAH!?” but once again you interrupt him by pulling him up by his tail.

:MrrghCommSO: And the new gal helps Acid Fang to get some armor, for some reason. For you in the audience, an armor pickup makes it so that the next attack that hits you will have no effect!
:RaolmeCommSO: Um… we all know that already, Kassa…

>Your upper armor is still intact, hit the strength boost and chuck the centipede at the mushroom.
”Let’s do a spinball special! Hey, sap drinker, catch!” you bellow as you spin Acid Fang around you a few times to build momentum. It is clear that the Gartag boy barely knows what’s going on, though his confusion lightens somewhat as you let go. ”Ugh… huh? A what- AAAH!!” he manages to scream as he flies across the room, right towards the mushroom lady that just rounded the corner, letting her barely ask, ”Eh? You weren’t elmi- Ugh!” before the nerd crashes into her. ”Woo! Right in the tits!!” you scream while fist pumping, smirking as the two of them falls into a pile. ”Get off me, you pesky bug!” the Mrrgh lady complains, but seeing as Ba’taq is halfway down her cleavage all he can muster is a weak, ”Mff?” As they struggle against each other, you watch as the centipede ‘accidently’ starts pulling off the mushrooms top as he tries to get back to his feet, making the lady angrily snarl, ”S-stop trying to pull of my bra, you little cretin!” but the nerd doesn’t seem to care, as it almost looks like he’s pushing himself deeper into her cleavage with a cheerful ”MFF!”


:MrrghCommSO: What a throw from Outlaw Queen! Acid Fang went right into Phoenix and knocked them both on their asses!
:RaolmeCommSO: Now that what I call bodily harm! This match is getting spicy, folks, something that most of us didn’t expect from a qualification match!
>>
No. 1052323 ID: 2a82d3

>>1052310
>infertile
Bet on if you could change that, or that you're not leaving until you do. Exaggerate the amount of bastards you left behind in other ports. You never failed to knock up any lady had sex with, technically speaking (or not). Child support is good as reason as any to do fraud.

Your body fluids may or may not have a store of regenerative nanites that could cure her infertility. Usually they're in the bloodstream so if she lets the loot slip now, you don't know how long it'd take to replenish. She may not believe you, but look her in the eye and you ask if she's really going to take that risk.

>>1052311
If you like to point and laugh, laugh and point... your flamer for the double-kill.

Do keep an eye out for Onyx King. He must have heard the explosions by now and would be gunning on your position when he's free. If he was honest, he'd go the easy target first. If he's has to humiliate anyone for this show, it's going to be you.
>>
No. 1052407 ID: 7ada99

>>1052310
If you really want to last longer think about all the money you're going to lose if you cum, that should be a boner killer right there. Also you need to save as much sperm as possibly to prove her wrong and impregnate her.
>>1052311
Try taking them both out while they're detracted. Wait for acid fang to melt her shirt and bra till her tits ware exposed then use two shots for the him to finish him off. With her shirt gone she will be too distracted to react to any attak you do.
>>
No. 1052409 ID: 3184a6

well acid boy there is invincible for one attack right, because of the shield power up? I say toss an attack in that will hit both of them, take mushroom girl out, and hopefully acid fang will take advantage of the situation and try to get the points for making her cum, which would make excellent bait for the other players looking for an easy target.
>>
No. 1052418 ID: 681cb5
File 167174801393.png - (139.49KB , 700x550 , 28.png )
1052418

>If you really want to last longer think about all the money you're going to lose if you cum, that should be a boner killer right there.
Well, the money is fake but… the ship! You can’t lose Lizabeth! She’s was your mom’s old ship, the last thing you have left of her… No, just thinking about it makes you shudder…

”KEKE, getting close, are we? I can feel you shudder as… hey, stop going flaccid, you scallywag!” you hear the captain yell as your member grows slightly softer from the thought of your ship, ”What can I s-say… maybe your foot jobs aren’t up to par?” In one swell motion, she jumps up from her chair, cutting off the rope above your head while forcing your body down on top of a table with her legs, leaving you lying there with your boner in the air and your arms finally lose. She gives you a look that would normally make you blow your load immediately, before whispering in a sultry tone, ”Then I guess I’ll have to bring out the big cannons…” Before you can answer she slide your member into her mouth and engulf it all the way down to the hilt without a moment hesitation, clearly showing off her expertise in cock sucking. Then with a cute little wink she pulls herself off you again, letting your now rock hard member slap down onto your chest as she releases it from its magnificent prison. ”What do you say about that? Still wish to keep your treasure from me, landlubber?” she whispers as she nibbles on the top of your rod, making you stutter as you tell her, ”…ngg… I am willing to share my treasure, Captain… but… ah… I need to save as much sperm as I can so I can impregnate you later, heh…” She gives you a coy smile before saying in a playful tone, ”Really? You still think you can do that?” and as you’re gathering enough wit to give her an answer, you feel her long tongue slide across you, ”I’ll have you know, I got a bastard in every port from here to… ah… um… the other side of the sSSSEEECTOOOR!!?” Once again she takes you balls deep, but this time she lets her tongue wrap itself around you, squeezing you as if she’s trying to milk you on all your worth, ”And… ah… fuck… I… I’ve never failed to k-knock up a cute lady like y-yourself, whenever I’ve fucked them…” The captain keeps looking deep into your eyes as she continue her assault, bobbing her head slightly as her tongue snakes around your tower, while the top of it is sliding deep into her warm, tight throat over and over again. ”Ngg… oh goddess… ah… m-my semen have a s-store of regenerative… ah… nanites that will c-cure your infertility, Silver Eye… huff…” you manage to stammer as you watch her giving you the best blowjob you’ve ever had, never even letting go to catch her breath as she expertly slide your penis into her maw, ”So if I splatter your cute face with my loot, I don’t know how long it will take to replenish it…” Finally, she pull herself off you, making you gasp in relief. If she had continued for only a few more seconds more you would have been done for, but your small victory is interrupted as you hear SilverEye speak, ”You’re a terrible liar, you scurvy crab.” She grabs you with one of her claws and start to slowly jerk you off, before continuing, ”I can tell you’re not a father… nor do you know how your own cannon work… yet… I can’t shake you’re telling the truth about being able to put a treasure in my hold.” As her voice goes silent, you’re sure you can hear something vibrate between her legs… and if you’re not mistaken you can see her cybernetic arm move under the table. She’s clearly starting to enjoy herself, which means you might get out of this after all, you just need to buy some more time! ”Of c-course I can…” you mutter, and she answers by giving your lower head a quick kiss, ”So let’s parlay. If you’re telling the truth… and if you give up now… I’ll not only let you put a baby in me, but also have your way with my two daughters.” Wait, she’s a milf!? ”Daughters?” you say weakly, and she laughs, ”KEKEKE, I look younger than I am, don’t I? But I had a life before I went sailing the stars and fought the Krakens that are the IODs.” She shudder a bit before continuing, ”So what do you say… ngg… surrender your booty and I’ll let you be a breeding slave… *huff*… or you’ll just have mediocre orgasm as you waste your precious seed on my face.” As if to make her point, she engulfs your member once again, making you thrust against her face out of sheer reflex before she continues, ”So, what will it be… ah… landlubber?”
>>
No. 1052419 ID: 681cb5
File 167174802428.png - (96.33KB , 700x550 , 29.png )
1052419

>If you like to point and laugh, laugh and point... your flamer for the double-kill.
While laughing loud enough for your whole armor to vibrate, you lift up your hand and aim your flamer right towards the unlucky pair, ”I love the smell of propane in the morning!” Both of them stop squirming for a bit as they notice what you’re about to do, before panicking, ”AH! GET OFF ME!” though seeing as they only manage to get in each other’s way, it’s quite clear how it will end. ”LET GO OFF-” you manage to hear the mushroom scream before everything explodes, as your flamer manage to ignite a trail of spores from the Phoenix, which just happens to lead right into her weapon. The fireball is big enough to that you can feel it burning away at your helmet, proving a point about how your flamer range can be lacking at times. Still, you do love watching things burn…

:RaolmeCommSO: And Outlaw Queen goes in for the double kill! What a show, folks!
:MrrghCommSO: By using the phoenix own weaponized spores against her, she manages to bathe both Acid Fang and the Mrrgh in enough flames to eliminate both of them!
:RaolmeCommSO: Though it seems she got a bit close, as her helmet was scorched off the explosion as well!
:MrrghCommSO: Wait, why doesn’t she get any elimination points?
>>
No. 1052420 ID: 681cb5
File 167174803449.png - (88.12KB , 700x550 , 30.png )
1052420

As the flames dies down, you’re met with the beautiful sight of a mushroom rump, hanging out for the entire world to see. She still has her panties on, which means she’s still in the game, though she’s clearly been knocked out cold for the moment leaving her unprotected behind wide open for you to ravage! A fat ass like that deserves some loving!

>Do keep an eye out for Onyx King. He must have heard the explosions by now and would be gunning on your position when he's free.
Looking around, you can’t see any trace of the guy… or hear anything that might indicate he’s around the corner. Hmm… it’s possible he’s still on the other end of the arena, giving you enough time to get some points… how big is this place, anyway?
>Acid boy there is invincible for one attack right, because of the shield power up?
Oh right, he is. Though, you’re not sure how they define an attack, but it’s clear that he might have survived. Looking around a bit, you find him on the ground one floor down, his clothes slowly burning away as he’s clearly not conscious either. For just a moment, you think the nerd is in actual danger, before you realize those flames aren’t real. He’ll be fine… probably.

:MrrghCommSO: Looks like we have another twist, folks, as both Acid Fang and Phoenix is still in the game!
:RaolmeCommSO: It looks like the Mrrgh managed to use the Gartag boy as a shield, letting him take the brunt of the explosion. Of course, even then she’s only left with her underwear, hanging unconsciously from the balcony.
:MrrghCommSO: As for Acid Fang, even with the shield active, he was flung across the arena while on fire, seemingly being out cold just like Phoenix! If he doesn’t wake up and douse himself soon all his clothes will burn away on their own!
:RaolmeCommSO: Leaving only the outlaw Queen to rack up the points!
:MrrghCommSO: Does she play it safe or does she go for a higher score?
:RaolmeCommSO: Remember, folks, being the last one standing only rewards one extra point (as well as priority in case of a draw), so collecting any extra point you can even if it means you’ll get eliminated is vital!
:MrrghCommSO: And don’t forget folks, that you are also allowed to vote for both the most stylish fighter as well as the sexiest lover, rewarding whoever you wish a few extra points in the end!
:RaolmeCommSO: After all, they are doing this for your entertainment!
>>
No. 1052423 ID: 3184a6

I'm noticing something in the bottom right of each of the corners of the doorways. Could be a person but I'm pretty sure they're just traps, either way keep an eye on them.

As for your victims, part of me wants you to be greedy, knock the mushroom gal off the ledge, jump down after her, and clam both her and acid at once for some major bonus points and to leave them in a compromising position when you're done since they seem to enjoy each other so much.
>>
No. 1052442 ID: c11296

Thats a nice ass too bad you don't have a dick or peeging device around here, maybe you can borrow someone to use as your dick in command like a second in command when you need a dick, that or get your own dick.
>>
No. 1052449 ID: 36784c

>>1052418
If you become a breeding slave, then they’ll take possession of your ship and take it apart for spare parts! You don’t want that happen!

>>1052420
>A fat ass like that deserves some loving!
Take off her panties and use your tongue to give her some love!

>>1052423
>I'm noticing something in the bottom right of each of the corners of the doorways. Could be a person but I'm pretty sure they're just traps, either way keep an eye on them.
You’re right. If we compare these images: >>1050965 , >>1052419 , we can see those things weren’t there before. I think that means that Onyx King is somewhere nearby and he’s setting traps.
>>
No. 1052452 ID: 205be1

>>1052418
As tempting as the offer of being a breeding slave and impregnating her and her daughters sounds, keeping the ship is more important. Besides, you have no way of confirming whether or not what she is saying is the truth and as far as you know she could just be tricking you into giving up.
>>1052420
Strip her clothes off until she is fully nude, and give the audience a show.
>>
No. 1052454 ID: c1e3ab

>>1052418
She is a mother, you could make a plea to her sensibilities as a parent to let you keep the ship, and your sister, but that'll probably be a turn off and would show how desperate you are. Thing is, you are a bit desperate, and a crappy liar.
Something about 'fixing up' that arm? It's pretty nifty, but you've the tools and experience, you could probably add a few features at least a little more in line with what you're offering her. Maybe make/acquire her an artificial womb, somehow? That advert in game shows there might be some viability there.
Could get her off to see you humiliating yourself a bit. You could question why she isn't taking you now, egging her on, but that might be seen an as invitation.
Actually, is there any chance you could hack that eye or that arm to work in your favor somehow?

>>1052420
Be careful. There is a decent chance one of them is faking, and is planning on using the pink remote vibrator one of them picked up (it's on cool down when it wasn't before). If neither of them are, then someone else is around, and planning to screw you... over. If you could fuck the both of them though, that would be fantastic, especially if you can get that nerd to admit your ass is better. You're here because of him, he's seen your ass up close, and he threatened you, best to make sure he gets what he asked for. Since humiliation is the name of the game, you could shove that fat ass off the edge slap and a shove, grab those panties, and let gravity do the work as you wedgie her until they snap.
Since there is a moment though, reloading is probably ideal.
>>
No. 1052455 ID: 2a82d3

>>1052418
"Breeding slave"? "Mediocre orgasm"? You're the best shot in the galaxy! Take offense to this; it can help you hold out just a bit longer. By defying her, you might gain her respect, but at least won't lose your own.

Putting aside the desire to dock your freighter, the fact is she's cutting you a deal implies she might not get it any other way. Since she's confident you will lose, she could be hedging that No. 3 will pull out a win when your sis is clearly in the lead. See if she knows something you don't.

>>1052420
Slap dat ass, rip out her panties on the backswing, and keep doing so til she goes. Declare her a filthy, filthy girl for the cameras. Look to them and ask if they want to see more.
>>
No. 1052626 ID: 41fe6e

>>1052418
Unfortunately, the ship is too important to lose at the moment so don't give up. Also technically we don't know for sure IF we actually can knock her up.
>>1052420
Rip her clothes off and slap the fat ass.
>>
No. 1052632 ID: e5709d

Rip off her panties off her ass and jam your gun in there. Ask if people resurrect in these arenas - you want to barbeque her in style.
>>
No. 1052903 ID: 96a9a8

>>1052420
Grab a powerup while you have the chance!
>>
No. 1052959 ID: 681cb5
File 167245088859.png - (45.45KB , 550x400 , 31.png )
1052959

>I'm noticing something in the bottom right of each of the corners of the doorways. Could be a person but I'm pretty sure they're just traps, either way keep an eye on them.
That thing is way too small to be a person… and you’re pretty sure it wasn’t there before so… a trap? Hmm… wait, didn’t that gargoyle guy have some kind of proximity mines or something? Is that what it is?

With a swagger, you make your way towards the large ass hanging from the balcony, and give it a loud slap before grabbing her panties and pulling them hard. The impact of your hand doesn’t just send ripples through her fat posterior, but also makes her moan loudly, which only increases in intensity as you start pulling her underwear off. ”Why, aren’t you a filthy girl? You like this, don’t ya?” you whisper to her before giving one of her cheeks a long lick, and you can hear her answer under her breath with, ”Fuck you…” As punishment, you slap her ass even harder, making her yelp and leaving a large, red mark on it, before snapping her panties off her completely. In the very same moment her underwear is completely removed from her posterior, they suddenly just disintegrate into a swarm of teal cubes that quickly disappear from sight. You also catch her weapon suffering a similar fate in the corner of your eye, which seems to indicate that you’ve completely dominated this little mushroom and eliminated her. ”Let’s give them a show, shall we? Beg for me.” you tell her while kneading her large cheeks, enjoying the view of her dripping wet pussy while waiting for her to respond. ”Kiss my ass… bitch…” she mumbles, which rewards her with a third slap before you continue, ” Tsk, now you’re just rude. Beg for me or I won’t let you cum.” She wiggle a bit in your grasp, letting her large posterior move around a bit in your hands, before stating in a sultry tone, ”Please… kiss my ass… bitch…”
>>
No. 1052960 ID: 681cb5
File 167245089636.png - (68.81KB , 550x400 , 32.png )
1052960

Who are you to deny an ass like this? Spreading her cheeks with your hands, you bend over and give it a long, hard lick, all the way from her clitoris, over the oddly shaped lips of her pussy, up over her skin and finally ending right on top of her back entrance. Then, while squeezing her rear, you starts to lick her around the rim, savoring the rather bitter taste before plunging yourself into her asshole. ”Oh fuck, keeping eating me, sap sucker!” she screams as you give her a kiss with a lot of tongue back here, only pulling out to tell her, ”Heh, someone is enjoying herself, eh?” She huffs a bit, before pleading ”Ah… go deeper… I w-want to feel it deep within my rump!” and you just smirks at her, ”Don’t need to tell me twice. A fat ass like this deserves getting gobbled!”
>>
No. 1052961 ID: 681cb5
File 167245090597.png - (67.94KB , 550x400 , 33.png )
1052961

But before you continue your ASSault on her ass, you look over there balcony to find that nerd you left there earlier… and would you look at that? Not only is he down there still, he has also managed to extinguish the fire and is now mesmerized by your handiwork. ”Well, who do we have down there? Enjoying the show?” you ask loudly as you look down at him, making sure that Phoenix moans a bit more by fingering her ass with your thumb. It is clear that he does, as all he can do is stammer out a ”Eh!? I… err… um… f-fuck…” while you watch as his very oddly shaped penis escapes its prison and grows long and hard, ”Heh, I take that as a yes…” He doesn’t even seem to notice that he’s rocking a hard on, as he’s too focused on the pair of tits that’s hanging above him, ”Oh twins, t-those t-tits are amazing…” Well, time to eliminate him as well… and get the extra point by making both of these dorks orgasm… the question is how to do it as sexily as possible! You’re here to give people a show, after all.

>Be careful. There is a decent chance one of them is faking, and is planning on using the pink remote vibrator one of them picked up (it's on cool down when it wasn't before).
It is clear by now that neither of them are faking it, and the nerd down there is just waiting for you to eliminate him. Still… someone picked up that power up… and there where that odd shape in the staircase…

------------------------------
:RaolmeCommSO: And with that we have our second elimination!
:MrrghCommSO: Soon to be followed by a third, it seems.
:RaolmeCommSO: Now, let see what Outlaw Queen does? Is she greedy or does she play it safe? Remember, it’s all about points, folk! Being last man standing doesn’t mean you win by default!
:MrrghCommSO: We can only hope she’s horny, folks! Getting those extra points are the best part of the show, after all!
>>
No. 1052977 ID: 96a9a8

>>1052418
>what'll it be?
Compromise. You're gonna lose the orgasm bet, sure, but then she won't get access to fertility treatments. How about a change in terms? If you lose both the orgasm bet and the tournament bet, then she gets everything, including fixing her fertility issues. If you win ONE of the bets, then she gets to be fertile again but you keep your stuff. Of course if you win both bets you get off scott free and she'd have to pay for a fertility treatment.
>>
No. 1052980 ID: 2a82d3

>>1052961
Help him enjoy the show by jiggling her tits through pushing or smacking her bum as you work her over. Encourage him to imagine sticking it between her boobs, perhaps using a gun/flamer barrel will work as a visual aid. Time it so when she climaxes, you push her off and she lands a boobjob on him. Climax cascade!
>>
No. 1052984 ID: 2aa5f0

>>1052961
do you need to be the one to make the orgasm to get the points or just the one responsible? As in if they just started jerking it to the mushroom girl would you get the points if he came, would she get the points, or since he made himself orgasm would that be seen as him taking himself out?

Cause if you're the one that needs to make them orgasm to get the points you're going to need to find a way down there. Think you could jump down from there and be fine? If so toss the mushroom over the edge on top of the nerd, jump down, pick the mushroom girl up so her bum is in your face and her tits are in the nerd's face, take the nerd up your own rump, and ride him while giving the mushroom girl the rimjob of a lifetime.

That should give you some good points. Just try and keep an eye out for an ambush so they don't cut your fun short too quick.
>>
No. 1052988 ID: b1cdf6

>>1052961
Any chance you can play with Phoenix's tits, using them to get her off and the sights and sounds to finish off the dork? Would be more fun to physically use her tits to get him off, but there is a decent amount of humiliation either way. In either case, you'll have a cushion for if you need to make a quick escape/descent. Not like there is physical damage, and Ba'taq winding up smothered by your ass would be fun. At the very least wind him up with her tits and your body, so that you can finish him off quickly. Would be a shame not to try out that dick and bully him a little for getting off on your prize, and he deserves a little something for getting you into the game, but proceed with greedy caution.

Onyx King is nearby, and would be a fool if he hadn't taken the time to have some fun with Slicer (second elimination comment proves she's out, might have to seek out the replay after this match), so being greedy is how you've gotta be to win. Maybe set up an ambush: he'll try to get close for a shot, and a pair of fat asses would tempt him closer. Perhaps close enough to knock aside his weapon/out of his grasp and slip off the ledge; he's better up close, so revealing him is key. Or you could just shoot one of the mines when the duo are close, and force him to make his move while catching him in the blast as he peeks at you. Keep a weapon in hand.
>>
No. 1053017 ID: 205be1

>>1052961
That's some impressive equipment for a nerd. Way to big to pass up. See if he's down for some quick fast sex and if he says yes then ride him till he fills your womb.
>>
No. 1053212 ID: 681cb5
File 167286435476.png - (57.09KB , 550x400 , 34.png )
1053212

”Ah… as tempting as the…ngg… the offer of being a breeding slave is… *huff* …and getting to impregnate such a lovely lady as yourself…” you moan as Captain Silver Eye once again lets your member slide in between her slick mandibles, ”Oh goddess… ngg… n-not to mention filling your daughters with young…” Even with her mouth full she laugh, making it feel like your dick is inside a vibrator for a moment, ”KEKEKE, can you really say no to that, landlubber?” but even that won’t make you break! ”But I h-have to decline…” you tell her, ”The ship… it’s… it’s more important…” With a loud pop she lets your lower head free from her maw while staring at you aghast, ”That scrapheap is more important than a night with a pirate captain!?” You chuckle a bit, as you finally have her on the hook, ”Not to mention… I c-can’t be sure you’re telling me the truth… you may just be trying to trick me into giving up.” You can’t even see her move, but suddenly her sword is once again against your neck, ”…you do realize I have no reason why I can’t just clamp a slave color on your right now and take that scrapheap of a ship, with the exception that I rather keep my word.” she stops for a moment and lean in towards you, her eyes narrowing, ”Though, seeing what a letdown you’ve been, I might just break my word.” Your pride won’t let her get away with that, ”Letdown!? I’m the best shot in the galaxy! Every last lady (and gentleman) I’ve laid with has been left as a satisfied wreck, unable to even speak an ill word of me! Every last port I’ve docked my freighter in has greatly appreciated the cargo I was carrying!” She raises an eyebrow as she looks down towards your rod, mumbling, ”Is that so?” before pulling back her sword a bit and swinging it towards you. For a second you think that she cut something off… but then you feel the chains above you break apart and thus freeing your arms. Though, you barely have time to enjoy your newfound freedom before she jumps on top of you, forcing your naked body down onto a table with her on top. ” Then let’s see if your large battle cruiser can stand up to my pirate wharf.” she muses as she starts straddling your dick between her front legs, rubbing what you assume is her crotch against you as she continues, ”So get me naked already so I can ride that fat cock of yours, landlubber.”
>>
No. 1053213 ID: 681cb5
File 167286436706.png - (54.39KB , 550x400 , 35.png )
1053213

>Help him enjoy the show by jiggling her tits through pushing or smacking her bum as you work her over.
Continuing your onslaught on the poor mushrooms fine spore sacks, you start to hump against her backside as you squeeze her tits, making it look like you’re fucking her raw on the balcony for the nerd below you. Sadly, while he’s enthralled by your show, he isn’t actually jerking himself off, so if you want to collect the points from him you’ll need to be a bit more aggressive.
>Do you need to be the one to make the orgasm to get the points or just the one responsible?
…that’s a good question. You really have no idea! But to be on the safe side… let’s go down there and bully that Gartag!

>That's some impressive equipment for a nerd. Way to big to pass up. See if he's down for some quick fast sex and if he says yes then ride him till he fills your womb.
…you were considering taking him up the ass but… now that you think about it, that long thing deserves to slide deep into your pussy and pump your hungry womb to the brim with his virile seed. And what is this about asking? He consented to be oppressed by your fat ass when he entered the arena, damn it!
>Think you could jump down from there and be fine?
Not letting the chance to claim that dork’s virginity slip away, you grab the Mrrgh lady and hoist her above your head, before jumping over the balcony ass first right towards the nerd. You even make sure your panties are ripped off on the way down, so that there won’t be anything in the way of your fat rump crushing that centipedes pelvis!
>>
No. 1053214 ID: 681cb5
File 167286437956.png - (59.56KB , 550x400 , 36.png )
1053214

”*chuckle* I’m in danger…”
>>
No. 1053215 ID: 681cb5
File 167286439021.png - (59.90KB , 550x400 , 37.png )
1053215

With a loud smack, you land ass first on the poor weakling, taking his long, versatile cock all the way down to the knot at its base. Then, without giving him a moment to catch his breath, you start to bounce on top of him, making his rather long (though thin) member slide in and out of your tight folds, all the while you force your tongue into the mushroom lady’s ass again, making sure that she’s lying on top of the centipede with her tits right on his face. Now this is a real battle!

>Onyx King is nearby, and would be a fool if he hadn't taken the time to have some fun with Slicer.
As he’s clearly having fun with that multi-titted worm, you have more than enough time to make these two weaklings scream your name in ecstasy!
>Maybe set up an ambush: he'll try to get close for a shot, and a pair of fat asses would tempt him closer.
You’ll make sure to keep both your eyes, ears and snout open for him… if he’ll try and sneak up on you, you’ll be ready for him. Well, the flamer on your arm will be ready for him, at least, heh...

Squirming beneath you as you continue to ride him raw, the Gartag whines ”…ngg… I c-can’t…”, indicating that he’s close to finishing. The mushroom meanwhile is still going hard, but that is to be expected from someone that’s a porn star… or was she the one who was a prostitute? Either way, you need to decide what to do with the nerd, ”Ah… ah… in… ah… side?”.
-Make him pull out and humiliate himself.
-Take that knot and let him fill you.
-Take that knot and let him impregnate you.

>>
No. 1053243 ID: 2aa5f0

-Take that knot and let him fill you.
>>
No. 1053266 ID: 19ea25

Take it down. It'll make for a better scene when you need to pull off. Showmanship counts here!
>>
No. 1053274 ID: 2a1806

>>1053212
You've got robo arms, she has a need to be undressed, rip her clothes off, or at least make a hole... unless you think you can convince persuade her to help you strip her?
Curious if her abdomen has a hole in it as well, as she might be trying to throw you off or something. Once you're in, grabbing and stroking that thing might prove helpful. Could try feeling around a bit through her clothes before making a hole, giving you a chance to stimulate her a little.

>>1053215
Lovely landing, ten points!
Command that nerd to toy with your other prize's tits.
Knot, Leglock, and Impregnate. Don't leave any doubt of intent, or chance to back out. MILFs are hot and you're the Outlaw Queen, not the Outlaw Princess; you don't back down, you play for keeps, and you take what you want!
Besides, this is virtual, you'll probably just wind up with his cyber eggs or something. But you don't have to disavow him (or yourself) of that, as it'll make for a good show, maybe with those fertility pills you nabbed earlier? Say, you think that extra thick condom was for volume, or virility~?
If you think you can get two rounds from him before she's done with one, you could pull off for the first one, humiliating him and using the spilled seed to knock up Phoenix in the first round to humiliate her through impreg without getting any dick.
Might want to prepare for a tail up the ass. Or you could force it up his first.

Speaking of condoms, once you're finished with these two, you'll have more point than Onyx can get to win, so long as you leave before he makes you orgasm... Unrelated, but could your fancy womb get knocked up twice?
>>
No. 1053282 ID: dcc835

>>1053212
>”So get me naked already so I can ride that fat cock of yours, landlubber.”
Do NOT undress her! She's trying to trick you! Remember the rules of the bet: >>1050963 ! If you do anything to strip her, it won’t count! You'll lose the bet, your freedom, and your ship if you strip her! You need her to strip herself!

>>1053215
Take that knot and let him impregnate you!
>>
No. 1053283 ID: 2a82d3

Remember if you finish here, you finish yourself off per the rules. If you want to finish your round, you gotta announce to the world who you are, why you're here, and why they should want to this guy below you. Respectively, a queen starting her own clan today, to collect one man from each species to fill your womb, and the "chance" to impregate a rare species. Who will be the father by the end of this? Answer:All of them. Keep that to yourself during the tournament to drive suspense.

Remember Uruk's advice about condomplay? Slap one on him, but build up anticipation and ride him so hard it breaks anyway. Don't let him impregnate you until acknowledges you as Queen. (It's like the opposite of a safeword. An enthusiastic (consent) word?)
>>
No. 1053317 ID: 809295

>>1053215
Take the knot and let him impregnate you. I bet his species would have some weird looking sperm cells ready to swim inside your fertile uterus and attack your ovum. Question is it possible for our impants to slow or postpone an fertilized egg development and save it for future implantation latter on?
That way you could get knocked up multiple times and pick which eggs to carry to term in the future.
>>
No. 1053352 ID: 7d8322

Take the knot and let him impregnate you
>>
No. 1053359 ID: 15c72a

Don't get stuck to him, it'll be hard to fight like that.
>>
No. 1053625 ID: 681cb5
File 167339743016.png - (77.03KB , 550x400 , 38.png )
1053625

>Unrelated, but could your fancy womb get knocked up twice?
While you haven’t actually used your implants before, they should allow you to… well, keep fertilized eggs for safe keeping… at least while your womb is already working on another egg. Thus, in theory, you should be able to get knocked up by all the sexy aliens in this place at once… and then lay their eggs one after the other with time.


>Knot, Leglock, and Impregnate.
First, you make sure the Mushroom in your arms is properly taken care of, with your tongue invading her backside while her breast are pushed into the face of the dork, making both of them moan in delight. Then you get ready to breed the nerd underneath you, as you start slamming your rump down onto his body again and again, making his knot slide slightly deeper into your lower lips each time, before finally making it slip inside you with a loud pop, making you feel fuller than you’ve ever been before. While his dick lacks girth, it makes up with it by cheer length and that amazing knot of his! By now your intention should be pretty clear to him, as there’s no way for him to back out anymore... not that he would want to either.

Ba’taq shudders beneath you, his long legs wrap themselves around your rear, making sure that you can’t slip out at all. ”So you really want to put a baby in me, huh?” you tease him, making him whine, ”Ngg… I’m s-so close… p-please…” But you just give the ass in front of you another lick before chuckling, ”Heh, I might allowed you to finish, toy, if you call me your Queen.” He squirms a bit under your ass, trying his best to hump against it, ”Ah… m-my Queen… fuck… let me… breed you… please…” and with that you lift up your posterior one final time… ”Heh, damn right I’m your Queen!” before slamming yourself down hard enough to crush his pelvis.
>>
No. 1053626 ID: 681cb5
File 167339744105.png - (65.26KB , 550x400 , 39.png )
1053626

He silently screams in ecstasy into the tits of the Mrrgh above him while his cock starts to throb inside you. It doesn’t take long before you feel him start shooting rope after rope of his seed straight into your womb, the head of his cock squirming around to give itself a better angle to fill you with. It is clear that the reason why those condoms were in such thick packages was to ensure those claws on the top of their dicks doesn’t break it. As he finish pumping your womb full of your future children, you can feel your implant telling you that you just got impregnated by this nerd.

But that’s just the first step… now it’s time to continue the show! ”That’s right, you weaklings! I am the Outlaw Queen!” you bellow as you continue riding the insect dick, ”And I take what I want… and what I want is for all these mighty warriors to fill my womb so I can start my own clan!” Everyone knows that Milfs are hot… not to mention you’re the Outlaw Queen, not princess! ”So anyone out there who think they have the balls to knock me up, face me in battle!” you yell as you try and get back to your feet, though failing to do so as the dork is still knotted balls deep inside you, not that it stops you from continue giving the people what a proper show, ”Let see who will be the father of my firstborn!”

-------

:RaolmeCommSO: -and she takes the knot raw! You heard that right, folks, Outlaw Queen is currently getting her womb filled by virile Gortag seed!
:MrrghCommSO: We might just look at a pair of future parents here, Xolin. Chances are high that she’s currently carrying Acid Fang’s young!
:RaolmeCommSO: What a way to lose your virginity, huh Kassa? Getting to impregnate the fat ass of Outlaw Queen!
:MrrghCommSO: Speaking of, Outlaw Queen gets two points for both eliminating and humiliating Acid Fang, making her take the lead! If she can just get the Phoenix to combust as well she’ll have this match in the bag!
>>
No. 1053627 ID: 681cb5
File 167339745120.png - (61.77KB , 400x550 , 40.png )
1053627

Then you spot something flying through the air in the corner of your eye… a small tube with a blinking light. Before you can even think you start to move Phoenix in front of you to cover your own body, as you should still have a few seconds before it- wait, what’s that thing flying up behind-

----------

:RaolmeCommSO: It seems like Onyx King won’t go down with a fight!
:MrrghCommSO: Wow! Did he just hit his own grenade to make it detonate faster? Now that takes some skill!
>>
No. 1053628 ID: 681cb5
File 167339746012.png - (12.37KB , 400x550 , 41.png )
1053628

Everything stops for a moment, as the world become nothing but light. You’re not even sure if you managed to get the mushroom in the way of the grenade or not... though you do feel your armor get shredded to bits. All you can do is roll away and hope you find some cover…
>>
No. 1053629 ID: 681cb5
File 167339747671.png - (96.65KB , 550x400 , 42.png )
1053629

Somehow you managed to scamper behind a pillar with nothing but your boots on… and with a Gartag still hanging from your sex, getting dragged along by his knot. Right, this should have gone better… and… wait… where did all this mist come from? For some reason all the vents are pumping in a really thick, milky mist?

”S-stop dragging me around, acid breath!” Ba’taq complains beneath you, trying his best to keep a hold of your rump. ”Then stop being knotted to me, dork.” you angrily whisper to him, making him whisper back, ”I c-can’t really help it! Besides, I need to make sure I impregnate that fat ass of yours!” Moving your hips from side to side, you make the Gartag flail around just enough for his legs to lose their grip of you. ”Well, you already did, nerd, so pull out already. Mommy needs to keep fighting.” you once again whisper to him, this time pulling slightly on his tail in a vain attempt to get him off you. ”Oh…y-you’re actually… um… oh… err…?” he mumbles before giving his cock a few weak thugs, which obviously isn’t enough to get his knot out.

Right… you’re naked, only armed with a Lazgun (as your flamers are obviously gone with the gloves) and you have no idea where your enemy is… and you got a nerd knotted in your pussy. Hmm… you do hear that mushroom lady moaning… but you’re not sure if she’s pleasuring herself or if Onyx King got to her…

-------

:MrrghCommSO: We’re still going, folks, as the Outlaw Queen is still in the game!
:RaolmeCommSO: She somehow managed to survive the explosion with just her boots… and even with her new boytoy still being knotted to her she managed to escape!
:MrrghCommSO: As luck would have it, it seems like our audience just voted to fill the arena with a heavy mist, letting Outlaw Queen slip away from the Onyx King!
:RaolmeCommSO: Remember folks, while you might not even notice the mist, the contenders can barely hear their tail in front of them!
>>
No. 1053632 ID: 205be1

>>1053629
Looks like you have no choice, but to fight with him still knotted and cumming inside you.
Honestly, it would look pretty sexy fighting like this, and since his knot is keeping all that cum sealed inside of you there's a chance his sperm might find some more eggs in your tubes to fertilize while you fight.
Use the smoke as cover and try to find a better vantage point to see what's going on.
>>
No. 1053639 ID: 0bfa3d

>>1053629
The nerd is stuck with us for the moment so stay in cover and see whats going on. Theres also a something with a dick symbol hovering next to you.
We dont know what effect it has and so could be a trap or upgrade use the dork currently tied to us as a test subject.
Also might as well ditch the boots at this point and go fully nude for the audience.
>>
No. 1053641 ID: 2a82d3

"Hey, Onyx King! Jealous?" Taunting a rival is always a crowd-pleaser, doubly so when the (sexual) tension is relieved every episode. (One guess on how this show is popular.) For more crowd-pleasing or drama, make it a fair fight and let him finish off the mushroom lady too. Hopefully, he'd use tougue and save himself for his impending climax (into you). In fact, tell him he'd better not put a rubber on it, so that he'll put on a rubber on it, so that there's rubber to break when you ride it. A little staged, but this IS entertainment.

Your helmet visor might've helped you with the mist there, so that's a shame. See if you can collect the power up (free dildo?) while you reposition for a good shot. Charging in is also an option, but it be easy to trap you. Bait him instead, and surprise him with your meat shield.
>>
No. 1053642 ID: 15c72a

>>1053629
I see him, behind the powerup!
>>
No. 1053645 ID: 36784c

>>1053629
>where did the mist come from?
I’m pretty sure the rules mentioned that this tournament has audience participation. The audience might’ve voted for the mist to activate or something.

>power up
Clearly the only way to see what that’ll do is to put the nerd on your crotch into it.

>enemy location?
Pretty sure that’s him behind the power up and he’s got the mushroom lady in front of him as a shield.

>>1053639
>ditch the boots
Remember: This competition is all about destroying your opponent’s clothing in order to eliminate them. The boots are the only reason Scorch hasn’t been eliminated from the competition yet, so she needs to try and keep them on.
>>
No. 1053647 ID: 86d8fb

>>1053629
Entertain the crowd by continuing the fight with that guy's knot keeping him stuck to you! You should also use him to touch that power up!
>>
No. 1053648 ID: 2a82d3

>>1053642
Oh snap, you're right. That means, even with the cloud cover, she could land a good shot if she times it for the moment powerup indicator turns off.

Not a good idea to collect it then. She'd leave herself out in the open, and he has advantage in melee since her flamer's gone. Let's just hope he's not facing her when he collects, so the shot avoids his "shield".
>>
No. 1053879 ID: 1d11e4

>>1053629
Keep fighting with him stuck to you! stay in cover and fire at the silhouette in the mist. hopefully, you'll be able to hit him with a few shots.
>>
No. 1054819 ID: 681cb5
File 167486524549.png - (109.29KB , 550x400 , 43.png )
1054819

>Entertain the crowd by continuing the fight with the nerd’s knot inside you!
Well, they want a show… so let’s give them a show! ”H-hey! Don’t move a-around so much! I’m r-really sensitive down there!” the dork between your legs whine as he starts to swing around as you move, ”To bad, because I need to move. Just enjoy the ride, nerd, and try to pump another load into me while you’re at it.”
>Theres also a something with a dick symbol hovering next to you. Clearly the only way to see what that’ll do is to put the nerd on your crotch into it.
With one big motion, you swing the centipede’s whole body around, making his upper body flail through the air towards the dick symbol! ”AH!!” he screams as his face goes straight through the purple cock… but nothing happens? Unluckily, it doesn’t seem like people that have been eliminated can activate those things. Luckily, that Flaûgnir guy was ready for you to reach for said power up, so instead of getting a face full of rocks, you’re instead slightly pelted by debris as a large rock flies right over Acid Fangs head and splinters against the wall next to you. That shot would have surely eliminated you if you weren’t still taking cover behind the pillar.

>Stay in cover and fire at the silhouette in the mist. Hopefully, you'll be able to hit him with a few shots.
A weapon like that will fire slowly, so you take the opportunity to lean out and blind fire a few Laz shots in his generally direction. Most of the shots miss completely, and at least one shot is absorbed by that mushrooms bimbo’s huge tush as she’s hanging off him, but you can see his armor get heavily damaged by a direct hit by your Laz gun. Damn it, he’s using her as cover while trying to get her to orgasm… and hearing her moaning grow louder and louder, he’s clearly succeeding at pounding that fungal pussy! Fungussy if you will… or is it fussy?
>Taunting a rival is always a crowd-pleaser, doubly so when the (sexual) tension is relieved every episode.
”Hey, Onyx King! Jealous?” you yell out while pointing towards the nerd still hanging from your hips, ”Even this dork get to fertilize more eggs than you!” You can hear a deep laugh echo from his direction, ”I’m already balls deep in this Mrrgh, slapping my quad against her fat rump. Why would I be jealous of that small dicked insect?” followed by another rock smashing into the wall right next to you. ”Well, you better not put on a rubber, pebble brain, because I want you raw!” you shout while unloading a few more shots in his direction, but this time he’s prepared and manage to catch any that might have hit him with the Phoenix body, ”I’m already wearing a rubber, lizard!” He’s getting closer, pinning you down his rock throwing weapon, you can’t stay here for much longer... hopefully your taunts will distract him, ”Good, because I can’t wait to break that rubber when I ride you later.” Once again, he laugh, ”ride me? I’m going to pin you to the ground and plow you so hard you won’t walk straight for days!” It seems to be working, as he has stopped moving, ”You better start using your tongue, gargoyle, so that you can save yourself for your impending climax into me!” You can outright hear the confusion from him as he comments, ”…we don’t have tongues? …or mouth for that matter?” …oh, right.
>>
No. 1054820 ID: 681cb5
File 167486525587.png - (58.24KB , 550x400 , 44.png )
1054820

Huh!? What is he doing!? He’s holding his hand up and… there’s a purple glow!?

------

:RaolmeCommSO: It looks like Onyx King just used his item! Hope the Outlaw Queen is ready to feel a real pulse!
:MrrghCommSO: This might leave her a bit shaken!
>>
No. 1054821 ID: 681cb5
File 167486526673.png - (51.03KB , 550x400 , 45.png )
1054821

The purple light shots out towards you, and with a perfect tracking it manage to quickly round the corner and hit your right in the crotch. The sudden vibration on your clit forces you gasp for air, making it rather apparent just what exactly that item did. With all this stimuli you can’t help but getting close to your own orgasm, not helped by the nerd hanging off you getting a new grip of your hips before humping against you. ”OH FUCK!” he screams as he start pump another big load into your hungry womb, filling it once again as he’s clearly enjoying the feeling of his knot being stuck against your now vibrating pussy, ”Ngg… g-get impregnated… a-already… ah…”

>Since his knot is keeping all that cum sealed inside of you there's a chance his sperm might find some more eggs in your tubes to fertilize while you fight.
...seeing as your cybernetics down there require you to release an egg for it to get impregnated that seems very unlikely… of course, if you want him to give you twins you can always just release another one, can’t you?
>Use the smoke as cover and try to find a better vantage point to see what's going on.
Looking around, you spot the stairway up to that balcony you were on earlier… and its completely covered by the pillar you’re hiding behind. Of course, you can always run a bit further and round the corner of the room on the same floor you’re on… or you can try and attack him directly? The power up is still there, but the gargoyle is probably watching it…

------

:RaolmeCommSO: This is it folks! Either the Outlaw Queen will make one hell of a comeback, or she’ll get the Kings fat cock in her ass!
:MrrghCommSO: I’m sure she’ll get the Kings fat cock either way, Lord Xolin.
>>
No. 1054832 ID: 2a82d3

>>1054821
... in the ass your ass! Pussy or bust!

Loosen up down there if your biomods allow it and release the worm. He is officially not helping you now. If he wants another dart toss at the (egg) balloon booth, he should get back of the line like everyone else.

What's on you right now is a holo vibrator. Point your ass in the direction the vibration is strongest. It's risky, but that's where the signal is transmitting, and thus where your target is. Aim between your legs and fire.

Even if you hit fungus girl again, you'd technically be the one to get her to orgasm if you time it right. Set Lazors to Pleasure.
>>
No. 1054933 ID: cfb4f1

>>1054821
>stairway to the balcony
Be careful! Your opponent has already planted traps next to all the doors leading out of this room! You don’t want to get caught in one of those, right?

>>1054832
>Aim between your legs and fire.
>technically be the one to get her to orgasm if you time it right.
……what the fuck are you talking about?! How is shooting between her legs supposed to help at all?!
>>
No. 1054936 ID: 2a82d3

>>1054933
I assumed she'd fall prone on the floor, because the new stimulation surprised her.

If this our last turn of the match, win or lose, that should have it end on a sweet action pose or (accidental) submissive gesture.
>>
No. 1054945 ID: 15c72a

Yeah we can't use the stairs. Shoot at his lower body, he's not covered there.
>>
No. 1055207 ID: 681cb5
File 167553956787.png - (76.20KB , 550x400 , 46.png )
1055207

>Loosen up down there if your biomods allow it and release the worm. He is officially not helping you now.
If you could do that then you’d already done so. Sadly, only your womb (And pretty most all other important organs inside you) are enhanced.
>If he wants another dart toss at the (egg) balloon booth, he should get back of the line like everyone else.
That’s right; you need to save your eggs for all the other alien hunks! This dork doesn’t deserve to make twins, at least not yet!
>Set Lazors to Pleasure.
…why doesn’t the Laz gun have a pleasure setting, actually? Still, even if it doesn’t, this place seems to make all attacks rather… pleasant. At least, the mushroom lady wasn’t screaming in red hot agony when you hit her like your enemies usually do.
>Be careful! Your opponent has already planted traps next to all the doors leading out of this room! You don’t want to get caught in one of those, right?
Dammit, he got you right where he wants you! He was planning on pinning you here and just pumping ammo into you until you gave up!


>What's on you right now is a holo vibrator. Point your clit in the direction the vibration is strongest. It's risky, but that's where the signal is transmitting, and thus where your target is.
With one hand on the column to keep yourself steady, you try your best to aim towards the source of the vibrator… but with your clit being under assault combined with the nerd still humping against your hips you quickly lose your balance and fall to the ground. Even then, lying on your back, you aim your Laz-gun into the fog and fire blindly, hoping to hit something. Aiming low, you try and hit him below the waist where he isn’t covered by the fungal gal, and maybe even hit his quad to make him blow his load early. Of course, even if you manage to hit the gal you might be able to claim her orgasm for yourself, if you’re really lucky. In fact, you can hear her scream in orgasmic bliss in the very direction you’re shooting at, though you have no idea if you even hit her or not. You keep firing until your gun runs out of battery, requiring it to recharge for a few seconds before you can fire another volley.
>>
No. 1055208 ID: 681cb5
File 167553958318.png - (75.24KB , 550x400 , 47.png )
1055208

But a few seconds are all the Onyx King needs, as the Flaûgnir rushes you as soon as he gets an opening. Grabbing the nerds behind, he rip him off you, making his knot loudly pop out of you, sending waves of pleasure through your whole body. Luckily, you were ready for it… unluckily; you weren’t ready for the head of the nerd’s dick to do the very same thing. As the large, multi-armed tip of his cock is forcibly pulled out, you can’t hold it in anymore. Arcing your back, you moan loudly as your orgasm bathe your body in a warm ecstasy, making all your muscles stiffed as your pussy tries to milk the member that’s no longer inside you. Only one thought fills your mind… you need to be bred! NOW!

The word ‘ELIMINATED’ flashes before your eyes in a bold, red font, followed by several stats and your point total, as well that you were eliminated by ‘Onyx King’ by climax. Your whole body shudder in bliss, as you lie back and enjoy the afterglow from your orgasm… though seeing how the Gargoyle in front of you just throw the nerd over his shoulder and is pumping his latex clad meat, your break won’t last long.

--------------------
:RaolmeCommSO: And there we have it folks! The Onyx King is the last contender standing, by eliminating Outlaw Queen with a climax!
:MrrghCommSO: It isn’t often you see someone be eliminated by a knot pull, Lord Xolin.
:RaolmeCommSO: And it seems like Onyx King is about to enjoy his prize, so enjoy the show while we do a quick count of the current scores!
:MrrghCommSO: Remember! Being last contender standing doesn’t mean you’ve won! So make sure you vote now for your favorite contestant, as there is still a chance for them to win!
>>
No. 1055209 ID: 681cb5
File 167553959453.png - (58.61KB , 550x400 , 48.png )
1055209

The large stone alien quickly throws off what little is left of his clothes before grabbing your legs and pulling you towards him. Letting his large, condom clad member slide across your still sensitive slit, it is quite clear what his intention is. ”Ah… ngg… a condom? Really?” you ask him in a sultry tone, but he doesn’t bite, ”I did promise to humiliate you last, remember? Which means I won’t give you what you want.” He continues to rub his dick against you, letting it glide between your quivery, wet lower lips, making you stutter as you try and convince him, ”Tsk, are you p-playing hard to get? Come on, don’t you w-want to plow my wet pussy bareback?” but he still refuses to play along, instead pulling away and repositioning himself, ”Nah… in fact, I might just plow your ass instead.” You feel his lower head prod against your asshole, making sure it’s ready for his coming pounding. ”…in the ass my ass! It’s pussy or bust!” you tell him while looking him right in the eyes, but he just answer with another prod of your posterior, ”That’s right, I’m going to bust all four nuts in your cute rump.” Squirming under him, you mumble, ”You’re an ass…” but he just smirks and say, ”An ass whose about to plow your ass.” before grabbing his dick and rubbing the tip of it against your cheeks a few times.

You want him to fill your womb… you need him to fill your womb! You must have him knock you up, dammit! Gah, you need to get that stupid condom of him… and make sure he plows your pussy and not your ass, but how?


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason