[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 1002229)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 133325683926.png - (7.47KB , 550x550 , 1.png )
1002229 No. 1002229 ID: 97486c

Oh god.. My head... Where..?
Expand all images
>>
No. 1002230 ID: 97486c
File 133325698327.png - (273.90KB , 600x448 , 2.png )
1002230

>"Hey!"

I open my eyes and see Meagan standing before me. She looks irritated.

>"Stop daydreaming.. Are you ready?"

"What?"

>"For school idiot! It's our last year here and we need to start things off on a good foot!"

"Huh..?"

>"God... Why the hell are we even childhood friends again? I swear sometimes I wish you hadn't saved me from almost drowning in that stream 13 years ago when I was five thus making me 18."
>>
No. 1002231 ID: 95cda2

You are in an april fools thread, go back to sleep. It'll turn out better for you.
>>
No. 1002232 ID: 6a5a08

Overlord: Go Left
>>
No. 1002233 ID: 64f919

Go right
>>
No. 1002234 ID: 7c31d2

Kiss the girl
>>
No. 1002235 ID: ed57e8

"oh.. oh yeah"
>>
No. 1002236 ID: fc13ad

Dropkick that unconvincing backdrop, then go left.
>>
No. 1002237 ID: f730a1

Ask her out to tea.
>>
No. 1002238 ID: 97486c
File 133325809310.png - (255.97KB , 600x448 , 3.png )
1002238

I try to go right, then left and end up in the same spot.

"Oh uh... Right.... Would you like some tea?"

She glares at me but before she can speak a smaller red haired girl walks up to us.

>???: "What's this? Seniors already late for their first day? What a great example for the first years."

>"Rose... You're late too you know!"

>"Oh hohoho! I'm the student council president. I can afford to be a bit late if it's for official duties. You know, like catching tardy students."
>>
No. 1002239 ID: 97486c
File 133325849977.png - (209.53KB , 600x448 , 4.png )
1002239

>Meagan: "Dammit Rose... Ever since you became class president 12 years ago when you were 6 you've been a damn tyrant!"

Rose smiles and writes down some stuff on a pad.

>"Cussing... At... Student Council President... Do go on."

Meagan growls and runs up to Rose getting ready to punch her. Before she can another girl runs, no... Flies into the scene.

>Rose: "Ah Emily, my faithful assistant. Would you please give this report to the principal?"

>Emily: "Mmhmm... Hey, there's no witnesses on this report."

>"Witnesses!? I'm the President of the Student Council! My word is LAW!"

>"Sorry Rose no can do~~~ Hey Overlord~~ Did Meagan really cuss at the president~~~?"
>>
No. 1002240 ID: f21b0e

Nope.
>>
No. 1002241 ID: b85f8c

>>397496
"Does 'damn' count?"
>>
No. 1002242 ID: f730a1

Clumsily fall on one of them and 'accidentally' grab a boob.
>>
No. 1002243 ID: 431fa8

>>397496
"Sorry, I tuned them out as soon as they started flirting again."
>>
No. 1002244 ID: 7c31d2

>>397502
This
>>
No. 1002245 ID: e3f578

"Wasn't paying attention. I'm still shocked that Meagan and Rose are giving me orders. I'm the Overlord, I give THEM orders. I don't take crap from my minions, even if I've taken a diplomatic turn from my fall. Emily, what's going on, you have to be immune to these strange magicks, you're my golem daughter."

Yeah, not playing along here. Someone's cursed us.
>>
No. 1002246 ID: ed57e8

put it in
>>
No. 1002247 ID: 97486c
File 133325979503.png - (211.04KB , 600x448 , 5.png )
1002247

"Sorry, I tuned them out as soon as they started flirting again."

ROSE GETS 1 DOKI DOKI POINT

MEAGAN GETS 1 TSUNDERE POINT

>Rose: "W-what!? I was doing no such thing!!"

>Meagan: "You idiot! How the hell could I like anyone else when... Just shut up!"

>Emily: "~~? Overlord I need an answer or we can't move the story along~"

>>397499
It seems I need at least 3 Doki doki or Tsudere points to do such a thing.
>>
No. 1002248 ID: 97486c

>>397505
and like 10 to do that
>>
No. 1002249 ID: b85f8c

I'm sticking with my suggestion!
>>
No. 1002250 ID: e3f578

>>397507
I was the one that cursed. Rose just hates Meagan enough to blame it on her.
>>
No. 1002251 ID: ed57e8

up up down down left right left right b a start
>>
No. 1002252 ID: 431fa8

>>397507
Laugh. "Whatever you say. Come on, girls, let's just get to class. We really are a bit late."
>>
No. 1002253 ID: 97486c
File 133327145411.png - (251.71KB , 600x448 , 6.png )
1002253

I laugh a bit.

"Whatever you say. Come on, girls, let's just get to class. We really are a bit late."

Meagan smiles smugly as Rose glares.

>Rose: "Well I'm glad at least someone can appreciate the rules.."

Meagan gets 1 Tsudere Point!
Rose gets 1 DOKI DOKI Point!

The 4 of you head into class. It's mostly just introductions. I stare out the window as my classmates introduce themselves.
How the hell did I get here.. These people seem so familiar too..

After class Rose approaches you.

>"Hey. That was pretty cool of you to remember class time. I was wondering.. Would you be willing to join the student council with me and Emily?"
>>
No. 1002254 ID: 1a2624

>>397534
yeah!
>>
No. 1002255 ID: ed57e8

don't jump on it. look like you are thinking about it. then agree.
>>
No. 1002256 ID: 431fa8

>>397534
Smile. "It's flattering that you'd want my company, but can you keep the offer open a few days? It's still early in the year and I'd like to see what everyone is up to before I settle down."
>>
No. 1002257 ID: 54103e

>>397537
>>
No. 1002258 ID: e3f578

>>397534
No, you're aiming for Mock Dictatorship Club, like Mock UN club, but funner.
Or maybe Basketball Club, because you throw sweet hoops.
>>
No. 1002259 ID: 96e0ea

>>397556
Yes, Mock Dictatorship Club is damn fun. I personally prefer doing El Presediente, but Dark Lord is alright and Shadow Governor is a barrel of laughs.
>>
No. 1002260 ID: 6a5a08

>>397556
>>397582
This.
>>
No. 1002261 ID: b85f8c

>>397534
Ask for more information first.
>>
No. 1002262 ID: 97486c
File 133330150083.png - (235.07KB , 600x448 , 7.png )
1002262

"It's flattering that you'd want my company, but can you keep the offer open a few days? It's still early in the year and I'd like to see what everyone is up to before I settle down."

>"Hmph. Fine. But this isn't just a normal kind of quest, you're on a time limit here. If you don't make some solid decisions fast you're gonna regret it."

She walks away taking Emily with her. Meagan walks up to me.

>"Isn't she such a bitch? I swear if it were-"

I become a bit distracted as I notice a green haired girl staring at me from across the room. She looks down when I glance at her and scribbles in some notebook.
>>
No. 1002263 ID: b85f8c

>>397647
Ask if Meagan knows that girl.
>>
No. 1002264 ID: 7c31d2

Go kiss the green haired girl. Then ask her what her name is
>>
No. 1002265 ID: 431fa8

>>397647
>"Hmph. Fine. But this isn't just a normal kind of quest, you're on a time limit here. If you don't make some solid decisions fast you're gonna regret it."
Hmm. At five updates in the last 12 hours, which have gained us 2 points with our most focused-on girls, it seems likely that if the quest lasts 24 hours we will finish with no more than 4-5 points with any one girl. A shame.

Still, we might as well give it a shot. Smile and speak teasingly. "Not everyone can be as charming as you, Meagan." Await response, then "Huh. That girl is staring at me. Who is she?" After getting a name go up to her, see what's on her notebook, and ask "Hey, (name), can I help you with something?"
>>
No. 1002266 ID: c8a6d1

Smoke some weed with Fabio at the first opportunity.
>>
No. 1002267 ID: a79487

Yeah see if Fabio wants to help you charm that green haired girl.
Bros before daemonettes and all that.
>>
No. 1002268 ID: 97486c
File 133331210510.png - (237.51KB , 600x448 , 8.png )
1002268

"Not everyone can be as charming as you, Meagan."

>"W-what..? D-don't say things like that... Idiot..."

+1 Tsudere Point for Meagan

"Hey, who's that girl over there?"

Meagan looks over at the green haired girl. The girl looks up at them and darts off.

>"Oh that's Shana. She's been in our same class for years. She's kinda creepy."
>>
No. 1002269 ID: 97486c
File 133331215355.png - (63.60KB , 550x550 , 9.png )
1002269

She left behind her notebook..

I go over and examine it.

Oh god..
>>
No. 1002270 ID: b85f8c

>>397761
READ IT.
>>
No. 1002271 ID: ed57e8

use your powers to add a explosive runes to the book, make it shoot ink instead of fire.
>>
No. 1002272 ID: 54103e

Why the hell not. Lets ask her out.
>>
No. 1002273 ID: 431fa8

>>397761
Bring it over to Meagan and show her the page. "It seems I've an admirer. Never before have my initials been so encircled by hopeful hearts." Grin. "If only she talked to me like you, she might have had a chance."
>>
No. 1002274 ID: 7c31d2

3 tsundere points acquired, accidental boob grope time!
>>
No. 1002275 ID: 431fa8

>>397780
Choose our moment, man. Next we ask her to lunch then accidentally spill our drink on her shirt.
>>
No. 1002276 ID: 97486c
File 133331493629.png - (206.60KB , 600x448 , 10.png )
1002276

"It seems I've an admirer. Never before have my initials been so encircled by hopeful hearts. Heh, if only she talked to me like you, she might have had a chance."

>"A chance..?"

+1 Tsudere Point!

Before she can say any more Rose and Emily enter the room.

>Rose: "Overlord. I was wondering if you would like to discuss the Student Council over lunch."

>Emily: "~~~"

>Meagan: "No way, he's having lunch with me!"

Or I could just go and see if I can find Shana... She looks lonely if a bit crazy.
>>
No. 1002277 ID: 54103e

>>397792
GO WITH MEAGAN
>>
No. 1002278 ID: a3b384

Let's all have lunch together. Hell we can invite the other girl too, safer than being alone with her.
>>
No. 1002279 ID: c8a6d1

>>397793
Yep. Limited time, can't waste any. Focus on Meagan. If Shana decides to go crazy and attack Meagan for gettin' in our grill, well then, things will get interesting.
>>
No. 1002280 ID: ed57e8

"why can't we all have lunch together? too the roof!"
>>
No. 1002281 ID: b85f8c

>>397792
Ask Emily if she wants to come.

MAXIMUM SNUB TO ROSE.
>>
No. 1002282 ID: 431fa8

>>397792
Do not eat with everyone. That will leave us unable to pursue conversational paths with them individually.

"I'm sorry Rose, but while I would be delighted to take lunch with you Meagan has me for today. Perhaps another time."
>>
No. 1002283 ID: e3f578

"We can't have lunch together? Come on, can't we all just get along?"
Make a smug grin. Then spank both Meagan and Rose on the buttocks. Add a bastard point.
Look at current stats and manual for explanation of points added to you and points added to other girls.
>>
No. 1002284 ID: 97486c
File 133332210924.png - (218.62KB , 600x448 , 11.png )
1002284

"I'm sorry Rose, but while I would be delighted to take lunch with you Meagan has me for today. Perhaps another time."

Rose frowns and walks off with Emily and Meagan and I go up to the roof.

She unpacks a boxed lunch for us and hands me one.

"Oh, you'd made two."

>"No.. It's just extra... Don't say things like that."

I unpack the lunch and start eating.

>".... Thanks for eating with me today.."

+1 Tsudere Point for Meagan.

>"Hey.. Remember when you saved me all those years ago?"

Not really.

"Yes."

>"I... I was really happy it was you."

She blushes slightly.
>>
No. 1002285 ID: ed57e8

"i was just nearby, i'm sure anyone would of done the same thing for such a pretty girl"
lean in closer.
>>
No. 1002286 ID: 54103e

>>397865
Yesssss
>>
No. 1002287 ID: 431fa8

>>397856
"Aw, you know I'd never leave you in trouble."

Eat some more. "Hey, this is really good. You should do this more... we could eat together every day." Finish ours and then see if we can snitch some of hers.
>>
No. 1002288 ID: e3f578

>>397856
"Don't worry about it woman. You're going to get a mental complex if you do. Like, do you have agoraphobia? Seriously, don't let that one time in your life determine so much, it can cause a lot of conflict."
>>
No. 1002289 ID: fa9f7e

>>397865
This
>>
No. 1002290 ID: 97486c
File 133332393320.png - (215.00KB , 600x448 , 12.png )
1002290

"I was just nearby, I'm sure anyone would of done the same thing for such a pretty girl."

You move in a bit closer.

>"W-what are you doing..? Don't get so close idiot..."

+2 Tsudere Points!
>>
No. 1002291 ID: 54103e

>>397885
"I'm not about to run away from someone so alluring."
>>
No. 1002292 ID: 431fa8

>>397885
"What if I want to be close? Will you push me away?"
>>
No. 1002293 ID: fa9f7e

>>397508
6 tsundere points already! 4 to go!

"Ah, I'm sorry if I offended you. Hm. I think I should go talk to Rose about that... position."
>>
No. 1002294 ID: b85f8c

KEES DE GIRL!
>>
No. 1002295 ID: 97486c
File 133332595709.png - (215.95KB , 600x448 , 13.png )
1002295

"What if I want to be close? Will you push me away?"

>"I... Well... No, it's just..."

"Well... If I'm bothering you I'll just go and check on what Rose is doing.."

>"No! You're not going near that bitch! You're mine!"

+1 Tsudere +1 Yandere
>>
No. 1002296 ID: fa9f7e

"Okay, then." Lean in and kiss her.

We can totally do that, right? After all, 10 gets us sex, and we have 7.
>>
No. 1002297 ID: b85f8c

Hold her hand, and say "Yep."
>>
No. 1002298 ID: e3f578

Man fuck kissing
Let's go to 2nd base
>>
No. 1002299 ID: 54103e

ATTEMPT KISS/MAKEOUT
>>
No. 1002300 ID: a8bd9d

>>397914
+1
>>
No. 1002301 ID: a1d7ad

We could have been chasing Yandere points all this time? FFFFFFFFFF-
>>
No. 1002302 ID: 97486c
File 133333102205.png - (224.81KB , 600x448 , 14.png )
1002302

"Okay then.."

I lean in a bit. She blushes even more.

Should I really kiss her?
>>
No. 1002303 ID: fa9f7e

YES GOD DAMN IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
>>
No. 1002304 ID: 54103e

>>397968
DO IT DO IT DO IT
>>
No. 1002305 ID: 6a5a08

Fall over, accidental grope. Now is the perfect opportunity.
>>
No. 1002306 ID: 431fa8

>>397968
Yes, kiss. Do not accidentally grope. We are moving toward highly deliberate groping in the near future and have no need of such.
>>
No. 1002307 ID: ed57e8

be ready to counter a block from another girl.
>>
No. 1002308 ID: fa9f7e

>>397974
This.
>>
No. 1002309 ID: 6a5a08

Shana: Assassinate Meagan. That succubus is clearly seducing your one true love against his will.
>>
No. 1002310 ID: 97486c
File 133333283318.png - (207.98KB , 600x448 , 15.png )
1002310

I lean in to kiss her.. My heart is pounding s


THANK YOU FOR PLAYING DOKI DOKI, MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR OVERLORD DEMO. TO CONTINUE PLEASE PURCHASE THE FULL VERSION.
>>
No. 1002311 ID: 431fa8

>>397984
You trollish motherfucker.

Reload from >>397534 and join the student council. We'll play the Rose route to the end, at least.
>>
No. 1002312 ID: fa9f7e

Bastard. Oh well, let's go back and accept Rose's offer.
>>
No. 1002313 ID: fa9f7e

Also, how do we purchase the full version, if that's even possible?
>>
No. 1002314 ID: a8bd9d

>>397997
Purchasing is an option? :D

(I'm kidding, personally. I am poor T.T)
>>
No. 1002315 ID: 3947e9

>>397984
that is really asking for some slash fic right there!
>>
No. 1002316 ID: ed57e8

>>398128
uhhh, do you even know what a slash fic IS?
>>
No. 1002317 ID: b84f3f

fuck this shit, go download it from the pirate bay.
>>
No. 1002318 ID: 0d7a83
File 133338170240.png - (21.44KB , 1582x115 , notenoughdoki.png )
1002318

>>398148
D:
>>
No. 1002319 ID: b84f3f
File 133338498096.png - (65.78KB , 187x200 , nooOOOOO.png )
1002319

>>
No. 1002320 ID: 6af537

I want a full version too.
>>
No. 1002321 ID: cf49fc

Don't make me use time travel to stop this thread from happening. We can always make the overlord do stupid things in his real adventures.
>>
No. 1002322 ID: 97486c
File 133339802964.png - (251.64KB , 600x448 , 16.png )
1002322

>>397987

[Reloading Save State. The Demo only allows one more path to be taken]
-----------------------------------------------

The 4 of you head into class. It's mostly just introductions. I stare out the window as my classmates introduce themselves.
How the hell did I get here.. These people seem so familiar too..

After class Rose approaches you.

>"Hey. That was pretty cool of you to remember class time. I was wondering.. Would you be willing to join the student council with me and Emily?"
>>
No. 1002323 ID: b85f8c

Okay.
>>
No. 1002324 ID: 54103e

>>398187
okay.jpg
>>
No. 1002325 ID: a1d7ad

"I would be glad to join the student council with you."
>>
No. 1002326 ID: b84f3f

"no."

then go hang out with Shana.
>>
No. 1002327 ID: 97486c
File 133340103619.png - (251.71KB , 600x448 , 17.png )
1002327

"I would be glad to join the student council with you."

She smiles.

>"I knew you'd make the right decision."
>>
No. 1002328 ID: 97486c
File 133340114650.png - (242.57KB , 600x448 , 18.png )
1002328

The two of us leave the classroom. From the corner of my eye I see Meagan about to walk up to me with a lunch box. I'm out the room before she can reach me.
--------------------

"Well, here we are. This is the Student Council room. Get familiar with it cause we'll be doing most of our work here. Oh! Damn I forgot the sign up sheet for you! Give me a second, Emily watch the place."

>"Okay~~"
>>
No. 1002329 ID: 97486c
File 133340120686.png - (287.77KB , 600x448 , 19.png )
1002329

She hurries out of the room leaving just me and Emily there.

>"Hi Overlord~~"

"Hey."

>"~~~~"
>>
No. 1002330 ID: 00d367

u gon get raped son.
inb4 Rose returns with a whip
>>
No. 1002331 ID: ed57e8

~~~
>>
No. 1002332 ID: 54103e

>>398200
Ah, the Tilde Language.

Respond in kind.
>>
No. 1002333 ID: b85f8c

>>398200
Ask how she's doing/about herself.
>>
No. 1002334 ID: 97486c
File 133340143342.png - (288.36KB , 600x448 , 20.png )
1002334

"Uhm.... ~~~~"

>"~~~!?"

She blushes a bit and looks rather shocked. I'm not certain exactly what I said..

+3 Doki Doki Points for Emily
>>
No. 1002335 ID: ed57e8

"so uh... how are you?"
>>
No. 1002336 ID: b85f8c

>>398205
So uh ask her what duties she has on the council.
>>
No. 1002337 ID: 54103e

>>398205
"Wait, what did I just say?"
>>
No. 1002338 ID: 980f19

>>398208
this
>>
No. 1002339 ID: 97486c
File 133340225521.png - (287.78KB , 600x448 , 21.png )
1002339

"So uh... how are you?"

>"Good~~~"

She seems to have recovered from the last incident.

I also note she's already at 7 Doki Doki Points. Do the two of us have some kind of hidden past..?

"So what do you guys usually do here?"

>"Oh lots of things~~ Like write notes and send out notes and take in notes and talk about notes~ But most of the notes don't really seem to have much of an impact on the school...~ Honestly I think they just gave Rose this job so she'd stop bothering them~~"

Such a cruel thing said with such an innocent face..
>>
No. 1002340 ID: ed57e8

"what do you do?"
>>
No. 1002341 ID: b85f8c

>>398211
Hmmmm

Ask where she got that scar.
>>
No. 1002342 ID: b84f3f

lift her skirt and inspect her hover units.
>>
No. 1002343 ID: fa9f7e

Yep, that's high school. Ask what exactly you said earlier.
>>
No. 1002344 ID: e6da3c

>>398211
"Sounds like you're both looking for someone to serve? To make happy~~~~~?"
>>
No. 1002345 ID: a3b384

>>398211
"Do people not like Rose? What about you? It would be nice if we could all be friends together~"
>>
No. 1002346 ID: 6e44d2

Kiss her, and make your kiss say, "~~~~~."
>>
No. 1002347 ID: 97486c
File 133341957906.png - (87.91KB , 550x550 , 22.png )
1002347

"Do people not like Rose? What about you? It would be nice if we could all be friends together~"

She nods and smiles again.

>"Maybe even more~?"

She looks so adorable..

>>398239

"~~~~"

I lean in to kiss her. Shocked, she falls backwards onto a desk. It's then that I notice she does in fact have some sort of machine on her feet.

>"O-overlord~! What are you doing~~!? You're supposed to be with Rose, not me~~~!"

+40 Doki Doki points!
>>
No. 1002348 ID: b85f8c

Hot damn that is a lot of points.

"Who says all three of us can't be together~?"
>>
No. 1002349 ID: 8b5ce8

>>398288
We're breaking the universe. This won't end well.
>>
No. 1002350 ID: 54103e

>>398291
HAREM END HAREM END HAREM END
>>
No. 1002351 ID: a3b384

"I don't want to choose, because one of you would be sad."
>>
No. 1002352 ID: 97486c
File 133342463080.png - (240.48KB , 600x448 , 23.png )
1002352

"Who says all three of us can't be together~?"

>"B-but I'm your mother!~ And your daughter~! You're not into incest~~!? OR~ ARE~ YOU~!?"

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING DOKI DOKI, MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR OVERLORD DEMO. TO CONTINUE PLEASE PURCHASE THE FULL VERSION.
>>
No. 1002353 ID: 97486c
File 133342497790.png - (93.02KB , 600x448 , 24.png )
1002353

>>398318

>"For you, my dear Emily, I could be..."
>>
No. 1002354 ID: fa9f7e

Oh, dear Styx. Such a lovable pervert.

If Overlord ever asks for a detachable penis, install a vagina and breasts instead.
>>
No. 1002355 ID: 431fa8

>>398320
Motion to increase Styx's discretionary fund.
>>
No. 1002356 ID: fa9f7e

>>398323
This, too, if we can.
>>
No. 1002357 ID: 6e44d2

We need to give Overlord a penis.
>>
No. 1002358 ID: b85f8c

>>398369
NEIN.
>>
No. 1002359 ID: 3ce5b2

>>398369
Based on this april fools day quest?

I think he's fine in the main quest without one.
>>
No. 1002360 ID: 673411

>>398370
No, just one. This isn't some Corruption of Champions quest.
>>
No. 1002361 ID: 6e44d2

>>398370
>>398371
You guys are no fun. Sexuality is a part of adulthood. We want our Overlord to be a man, don't we?
>>
No. 1002363 ID: b6edd6

>>398375
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! And a dick, apparently.

The point being, why should we care about the manhood or lack thereof of our golem?
>>
No. 1002364 ID: ed57e8

>>398382
because a lot of the women in the castle care.
>>
No. 1002365 ID: 97486c

All right guys move this to the Dis if you feel so strongly about it
>>
No. 1002366 ID: 6af537

>>398318
>TO CONTINUE PLEASE PURCHASE THE FULL VERSION.
How do we?
>>
No. 1002367 ID: 0d7a83

>>398412
Throw your money at the screen.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password