[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 158627702365.png - (156.91KB , 700x550 , 1.png )
961071 No. 961071 ID: 1301e8

[Very NSFW]
CASE 3 & 4:
The Riddle of Prometheus and the Theft from the Gods.
And
The Exodus of the five Muses of Creation.

Wiki and previous threads: https://tgchan.org/wiki/New_Horizons
Discussion thread: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/112260.html


“First several of the Prototypes disappears, then five of our most valuable researchers quit on the spot and now you’re telling me you’ve lost a room sized fabrication station!? Those things didn’t just sprout legs on their own and walked away, damn it! Find whoever took them and get them back, NOW, or we will have an even worse PR nightmare than we already have with these annoying protester.”
Sol Corp Suit.
Expand all images
>>
No. 961072 ID: 1301e8
File 158627703487.png - (43.92KB , 700x550 , 2.png )
961072

Ugh… why didn’t anyone warn you that your mouth might feel like crap in the mornings? All dry and icky… it doesn’t help that you fell asleep out of the water again, in an alien bed full of sheets and pillows. You consider getting up to grab a glass of water, but as soon as you move you can feel your bed partners stir in their sleep. Verily, it would be rude to wake them up now, so your glass of water can wait.

It’s been almost two whole weeks since you decided to get this mouth augmentation at Haley’s place, but even as it has been fully functional for several days now you can’t really get used to it. It keeps surprising you in new ways, both good and bad. You’re just lucky the last two weeks have been relatively quiet, with the only noteworthy job was being hired by both the husband and wife of a weird human relationship at the same time to spy on the other, to see if they were with another partner or not. They were going to do something called a divorce or something? You’re not sure. Of course both of them where sleeping with other people, and you even got a bonus for plowing both of them, taking photos of the act and sending it to the other one. Human relationships are really odd.

Your thoughts are cut short as you hear the shape next to you mumble something about five more minutes, before stirring a bit. Maybe it’s time to get up and get back to work?

…if you actually had any work… you need to find more work…
>>
No. 961074 ID: 4854ef

Purple investigator needs water badly! Time to wake up and do your new mouth chores. Brush the teeth and tongue to ensure proper silvery smiles that people will appreciate.
>>
No. 961079 ID: a9af05

>>961072
I see you enjoyed a three way with Ben and Kat, that Hiver bouncer. So how many clutches of eggs did you lay in each of them?

>New mouth
So have you tried any solid foods yet? If so, got any favorites? Has Leon tried to show you the glory of donuts like he said he would when you got a mouth mod?

>Need work
Check your messages to see if you've gotten any job offers.

>>961074
>Mouth chores
Do this.
>>
No. 961090 ID: 91ee5f

>>961072
>Human relationships are really odd.
Aliens are so weird!

>Your thoughts are cut short as you hear the shape next to you mumble something about five more minutes, before stirring a bit.
I think that means you’re allowed to “accidentally” wake them up by moving around. Go ahead and slither out of bed.

>work
Let’s check and see if you’ve gotten any job offers.

>>961079
>I see you enjoyed a three way with Ben and Kat, that Hiver bouncer.
I thought those shapes looked familiar.

>So how many clutches of eggs did you lay in each of them?
I’d rather know who was able to hold more eggs.
>>
No. 961091 ID: 094652

Well, you can swallow eggs...
!~~!!~
>>
No. 961095 ID: c2f1f6

Practice being as sneaky as possible extricating yourself from the bed.

You should keep standard office hours, or maybe a secretary; nobody's going to go to a PI who only works when they feel like it.
>>
No. 961096 ID: 2aa5f0

So who'd you manage to bed last night?
>>
No. 961097 ID: 91ee5f

>>961096
I believe >>961079 already mentioned that it was Ben and Kat.
>>
No. 961288 ID: 1301e8
File 158647197347.png - (65.10KB , 700x550 , 3.png )
961288

>Purple investigator needs water badly!
Purple investigator needs coffee badly as well.
>So have you tried any solid foods yet? If so, got any favorites?
Verily, you haven’t really had the time to try out many of the alien dishes yet. You’re still working your way up from softer things, as your jaw muscles aren’t really used to the whole chewing business. Lily did give a bag of something called cheese hooks, you believe? Either way, it was as unhealthy as it was delicious and easy to eat. They did leave a yellow powder on everything though, which was kind of annoying.
>Has Leon tried to show you the glory of donuts like he said he would when you got a mouth mod?
If you are honest, the normal donuts where a bit of a letdown. The vanilla cream filled ones though? They were amazing. Oh, and those donuts that are filled with that yellow fruit mush are deceptive traitors and deserve to be executed for their treachery.
>Well, you can swallow eggs... !~~!!~
…you really don’t want to… you’re straight, you don’t do eggs. Ergo, you’re all about sucking cock and eating puss. Which you haven’t done yet. You kind of need to learn how to use your mouth properly first.

>I see you enjoyed a three way with Ben and Kat, that Hiver bouncer.
It took some time to set up, but you finally managed to give Kat that threesome you promised her.
>So how many clutches of eggs did you lay in each of them?
They only got a clutch each, first Kat then as Ben was trying to fertilize them you laid a clutch in his cute butt as well. After all, they aren’t made to carry your eggs, ergo you need to be careful with laying them.
>I’d rather know who was able to hold more eggs.
Well, Punk’s bum seems to be able to hold a bunch… but Kat’s abdomen is rather large, so… hmm… further experimentation with both Sakkilian and Hivers are necessary.
>Time to wake up and do your new mouth chores. Brush the teeth and tongue to ensure proper silvery smiles that people will appreciate.
Ugh, right, that brush thing. You keep forgetting about that one. Sadly, you don’t have it with you…


>Practice being as sneaky as possible extricating yourself from the bed.
It turns out to be an impossible task, as you find that most of your tail is being used as a pillow by both of your bed partners.
>I think that means you’re allowed to “accidentally” wake them up by moving around.
Eh, it’s morning anyway. Time to get up, sleepyheads.

By the time you’ve found the kitchen and gotten a glass of refreshing water both of your strange bedfellows have gotten up… mostly…

:KatNH: …are you just going to stand there?
:RishiNH: You can’t blame a lady for enjoying the view of her conquests, can you? Veni Vidi Vici and all that.
:PunkNH: Vivi who now? Ugh… don’t get any ideas, Rishi, I don’t have time to fooling around. I need to get back home and freshen up before I run off to work. I need the cash badly, you hear?
:RishiNH: Oh? Didn’t you get a nice payday from Isabella?
:PunkNH: I only worked for her for about… what? Two days? Then she kicked me out because she had found… what did she call it again…?
:KatNH: She found a half metal, half chitin fucking goddess of destruction!
:RishiNH: Oh, right, I did suggest that you would check her out…
:KatNH: But then she found some boring fucking cyborg Uredo that was suddenly the new thing. Nature and technology as one or some bogus like that. Ugh… and speaking of work, I need to get to club soonish…
:RishiNH: …so… speaking of nothing… you don’t have a toothbrush I can borrow?
:PunkNH: Ew, you don’t share toothbrushes, Rishi.
:KatNH: Not to mention that I don’t even have a toothbrush. I got mandibles after all.

>You should keep standard office hours, or maybe a secretary; nobody's going to go to a PI who only works when they feel like it.
Hey, you do have standard working hours. It’s just that most jobs require that you’re out on the field most of the time. As for a secretary… well, if you can consistently find jobs that pay like the ones you got from Lily and Isabella, then maybe… otherwise you simply don’t make enough to hire someone else. Of course, in today’s age you most people usually don’t see each other in person anyway, as it is just easier to contact people online.
>Let’s check and see if you’ve gotten any job offers.
Huh… actually, you got two messages on your work profile. Let’s see…

:NonNH: [Private investigator, Sol Corp has need of your services concerning a delicate matter. Details will be given after you accept this contract and sign a non-disclosure agreement. Contact Security Officer Karte through the attached means for further information.]

:NonNH: [The tides brings you our greetings, Rishi Zsazsa. This is BroodQueen Ythura of the New Horizon Brood pits. We are in need of a Serpents capable of tracking down several individuals on short notice. Please contact us at your earliest convenience for further details.]

…déjà vu?

:PunkNH: I anyone seen my underwear?
:KatNH: Why bother? You’re way cuter without them on~
:PunkNH: I can’t really get to work without wearing them?
:KatNH: Then you’re clearly working the wrong job, hun.
>>
No. 961300 ID: 4854ef

The art world is fast, quick, and cruel to those who don't match styles it seems.. As for his underware, tell him to look up, they probably got flung somewhere.

New Horizon Brood pits seems like something to deal with easy enough.
>>
No. 961308 ID: 91ee5f

>>961288
Try to trick them by saying, “A Serpent tradition is, ‘A quick fuck for good luck.’ and I’d like to give both of you some good luck.”

If neither of them go for it, just shrug your shoulders and say, “Eh, it was worth a shot.”

>further experimentation with both Sakkilian and Hivers are necessary.
And Varkians. Don’t forget about Lily and/or Leon.

>Sol Corp job or Brood Pit job?
Honestly, considering how they treat SAIs, I’d rather not get involved with Sol Corp.

Let’s go with the Brood Pit job.

>anyone seen my underwear?
>I can’t really get to work without wearing them?
Ask why he can’t get to work without them? He’ll be wearing pants, so no one will be able to tell he’s not wearing underwear.
>>
No. 961310 ID: 2aa5f0

I vote for the brood pit job. Seems more straight forward then the sol corp one so hopefully that means less headaches.
>>
No. 961311 ID: b1b4f3

The sol corp one looks like a super obvious main plot hook, but maybe the brood mother one will lead us there anyway, somehow. I have no opinion either way.

Rishi you should look into modifying your egg factory so that it isn't making you pent up so often. Like, set it so that it only runs at full production rate until you're at 50% capacity or something, then slows down quickly so that you're not so horny all the time. It's a legitimate problem.
>>
No. 961315 ID: 094652

>Toothbrush
Crap, why didn't you get solid detachable dentures? I mean, most of the stuff you put in your mouth wasn't food...

>Which job
Sol Corp pays better and you can nab more intel on abused SAIs from inside.
>>
No. 961317 ID: c2f1f6

>Which you haven’t done yet.
What about kisses?

Isabella seems to have a short attention span. Did you at least both enjoy your 15 minutes of fame?

Hmm, the Sol corp job MAY be a brief enough jaunt you can pick up the brood pit job last minute, but I don't know about those odds. Go for the brood pit job, it's a known quantity.
>>
No. 961319 ID: b1b4f3

Also uh, help find his underwear.
>>
No. 961323 ID: 91ee5f

>>961311
I don’t think being full of eggs is what makes her horny. I think it’s being horny that makes her fill up with eggs faster. Honestly, I think that’s normal behavior for a Serpent and isn’t anything that needs to be fixed.
>>
No. 961338 ID: b1b4f3

>>961323
She outright said it's because of her mods.
>>
No. 961439 ID: a9af05

>>961288
>Rishi's smile in the picture
We made the right choice.

>Job?
Go for the Brood Pit job.

So what exactly is a Brood Queen? A Serpent that has given birth to the most children or something?

And is there a picture of Ythura that you can find on the net? Just in case you're not meeting her in person, I'd like to see what she looks like.
>>
No. 961449 ID: 91ee5f

Also, Rishi, you should go home and freshen up before you head to the Brood Pit. Gotta keep up your professional appearance by making sure you don’t smell like sex when you go meet your client.
>>
No. 961589 ID: 1301e8
File 158665532728.png - (52.27KB , 700x550 , 4.png )
961589

>Crap, why didn't you get solid detachable dentures?
Because you wanted some teeth, not some slab of plastic to shove into your mouth?
>What about kisses?
While you haven’t done any of those complicated mouth maneuvers yet, you have given both Leon and Ben a peck on their beak and snout… as well as a peck on top of Ben’s “other” head as well.
>Rishi you should look into modifying your egg factory so that it isn't making you pent up so often.
Ah, the age old question that philosophers have discussed since time immemorial; what came first, the egg or the Ovale horniness? Is it the eggs that makes you horny, or are the eggs created because you’re horny? Hmm…
>It's a legitimate problem.
The main problem is that you’re constantly surrounded by hot aliens that you want to bang. You’re kind of a Xenophile, ergo, you can’t help but be excited about seeing them. Verily, you never had this problem back on Roon.
>The art world is fast, quick, and cruel to those who don't match styles it seems.
Or Isabella has the attention span of a child. She seemed the type, didn’t she?
>And Varkians. Don’t forget about Lily and/or Leon.
Or Humans, Cibics and… Uredo? Eh, you’d fuck a plant…


>Did you at least both enjoy your 15 minutes of fame?
:KatNH: Meh… at least the pay was fucking good. I don’t think she even finished my painting.
:PunkNH: Well, at least I got to shag a bird, eh?
:KatNH: What? Ha! No fucking way you slept with her! She had some class!
:PunkNH: Yeah, right, class. She wanted it in the fucking ass while she did my painting, you hear? Didn’t even have to model for long, as she just snapped a photo so she would be free to ride me.
:RishiNH: Considering how she went on about you being her special emerald I’m not surprised. You know what they say about classy ladies.
:KatNH: That they are freaks in bed. Yeah, I know, I work at a fucking fetish club for the rich.
>“A Serpent tradition is, ‘A quick fuck for good luck.’ and I’d like to give both of you some good luck.”
:KatNH: HA! No fucking way.
:PunkNH: That does sound like something that you Serpents would do, but still don’t believe you, Rishi.
:RishiNH: Heh, worth a try? Maybe just a quick blowjob for prosperity then?
:KatNH: Meh, don’t fucking sucks eggs. I’m a cocks only kind of gal.
:PunkNH: I don’t have the time, Rishi. I won’t be able to fix up some lunch to bring with me at this rate, you hear?
:RishiNH: How about I bring you lunch later?
:PunkNH: If you can bring me a nice, delicious lunchbox then I’ll let you fuck my face out back or something. If you catch me on my lunch break at least.
:KatNH: Wow, you’re fucking easy.
:PunkNH: Shush you.

>As for his underware, tell him to look up, they probably got flung somewhere.
:PunkNH: Oh, there they are. They are stuck on the fan! So… um… one of you tall ladies wants to help me get them down?
:KatNH: :RishiNH: Nope~
:PunkNH: …you just want to see me reach for them naked, don’t you?
:KatNH: :RishiNH: Yepp~
>Ask why he can’t get to work without them? He’ll be wearing pants, so no one will be able to tell he’s not wearing underwear.
:PunkNH: My work pants are rather tight and I don’t have a genital slit like you two have. Which means I’ll have my thing hanging free and visible all day.
:KatNH: Heh, maybe they’ll just think you’re stealing some sausage or something.
:PunkNH: Either way I’m getting fired.

:PunkNH: But as I said, I need to go. Smell you later?
:RishiNH: Duty calls for me as well. Smell you later, Kat… and I’ll be seeing you later, Ben. *Wink*
:KatNH: Yeah, yeah, whatever. Fuck you two later or something.
>>
No. 961590 ID: 1301e8
File 158665533516.png - (80.56KB , 700x550 , 5.png )
961590

>Honestly, considering how they treat SAIs, I’d rather not get involved with Sol Corp.
They are in a PR nightmare right now… so maybe it’s for the best to stay out of it completely?
>Sol Corp pays better and you can nab more Intel on abused SAIs from inside.
And what are you supposed to do with that Intel except for being sued into oblivion by Sol Corp? Verily, they probably don’t pay well either. Most large companies don’t.
>The sol corp one looks like a super obvious main plot hook.
The main what now? This isn’t some stupid comic on the web, this is reality, mate. The main plot hook is you getting paid so you can buy a sweet mansion later or something.

>I vote for the brood pit job. Seems more straight forward then the sol corp one so hopefully that means less headaches.
They do seem rather easy. Just find some bloke and that’s it? It’s not like people try to hide from the brood pit, right?
>Also, Rishi, you should go home and freshen up before you head to the Brood Pit. Gotta keep up your professional appearance by making sure you don’t smell like sex when you go meet your client.
Well, of course. You need to take a quick swim… as well as do you mouth rituals with that brush thingy. Either way, you can’t look like a hobo when meting new clients, can you?
>So what exactly is a Brood Queen? A Serpent that has given birth to the most children or something?
The Brood Queen is the supervisor of a collection of Brood pits, and is usually female, though both male and Ovale queens do occur. Especially as technology marches on. They are the ones that makes sure everything is running smoothly and that all the children is taken care of… as well as being one of the most fertile breeders, so yes, they will have laid a ton of eggs if they are female.

After you freshen up a bit and brush your new teeth, you make your way to the largest brood pit on the station, located above ground in one of the nicer, richer neighborhoods. At this hour there aren’t a lot of non-workers there, the waiting room only containing another Ovale as well as a Sakkilian guy for some reason, which means as soon as you tell the receptionist why you’re here you’re ushered in to meet Ythura.

:YthuraNH: The tides brings you salutations, hun. I am Brood Queen Ythura Zsanu, but you can call me Ythura… or Ms. Zsanu… or queenie… or just mom. Whatever you prefer, hun.

…or milf? That is the correct usage of that term, correct?

:YthuraNH: You must be the adorable little Rishi Zsazsa, correct?
:RishiNH: I’m Rishi, yes.
:YthuraNH: Ah, yes, you are trying to make an egg with Zera Uzeon and Drizu Axio, aren’t you? Zera, the cutie, said you two started the process just shy of two weeks ago, is that correct, hun?
:RishiNH: Um… that would be correct, yes. And we did another try last week as well.
:YthuraNH: Ah, yes, keeping a constant breeding schedule will increase the chance of impregnation by a large margin, not to mention increasing the health of the egg itself. And that sweetie pie Drizu, was he with you?
:RishiNH: Last I heard Zera was still trying to convince him for another round.
:YthuraNH: Ah, yes. Drizu is well known for being… problematic. We have tried for years to get him to breed but to no avail. I don’t know how that adorable little Zera did it, but she did. Now, why are you here, hun? Do you have any questions? Sadly, we’re in no need for a class-C Ovale breeder at the moment so…
:RishiNH: Verily, I’m here about the other job? The one you messaged me about? The private investigator gig?
:YthuraNH: …OH! You’re a private investigator! Of course! It was my assistant that was tasked with contacting you, so please accept my apologies for not gathering that a cutie like you would be the one for the job, hun.

:RishiNH: So, the job?
:YthuraNH: Oh, yes, of course, sweetie pie. Why, you do know the main goal of our cute little operation here is to ensure that the Serpents community here on the New Horizon is thriving and is blessed with the best genes around, hun?
:RishiNH: So you want me to track down someone with good genes, is that it?
:YthuraNH: I need you to track down five people with amazing genes right here on the station, hun.
:RishiNH: Five people?
>>
No. 961591 ID: 1301e8
File 158665534639.png - (103.78KB , 700x550 , 6.png )
961591

She sends you the profiles of five Serpents ladies, though profiles might be overselling it, as there’s barely any information there.

:YthuraNH: Here we are, hun, these are the five cuties we want you to find for us. Azara Uzel, Daxi Zulin, Evlyn Alizin, Augustina Moonborn and Myzla Shils. All five of them are some high ranking researchers for Sol Corp that has been here working for some big, secret project, but now they are suddenly all leaving. In fact, we’re not sure if they are still on the station at all, hun.
:RishiNH: So I need to go off station?
:YthuraNH: No, if they’ve left, they have left. We need you to find them before they leave if possible, hun. All five of them usually lives on a privately own resort planet that is impossible for us in the Brood pits to get to, so it’s important that we approach them before they return there.
:RishiNH: So you can breed them?
:YthuraNH: So we can give them the offer of getting bred for a large paycheck.
:RishiNH: But won’t they just leave with the eggs?
:YthuraNH: That is why it is imperative that you find as many of them as you can. While one or maybe two of them might consider keeping their child, it’s a given that some of them will donate the eggs back to the brood pits, which would mean back to us on the station.
:RishiNH: So… my job is to find them and breed them?
:YthuraNH: Of course not. I want you to locate them so we can book them a meeting with a group of certified breeders of a high class. No offence, hun, but we would only consider having a Class-C copulate with them as a last resort.
:RishiNH: Of course.
>>
No. 961610 ID: 2aa5f0

alright, time for some question. Sorry if any of them seem obvious but it helps to be thorough.

Do you happen to know where each of these indidvuals live? Do you have some way to contact them like a phone number or email, do you know their exact job title in sol corp, when was the last time you got into contact with them, and would you happen to have something to let people know that I'm working for you? Something like a badge or a note?

I'm asking because I know Sol Corp is going through a bad PR moment at this time and I'm afraid that without proof that I'm working a job for you they might think I'm trying to find dirt on them which could slow down my search.
>>
No. 961613 ID: b1b4f3

>>961591
Huh, they all work at Sol Corp. Any other leads, or should we just head over there?
Actually, I wonder if taking the Sol Corp case at the same time would work out... we could offer to give them a discount in exchange for information on the location of all the employees! Not so big a discount that you don't profit from taking both, but still, it should be a tempting offer.
>>
No. 961618 ID: 91ee5f

>>961590
>…or milf? That is the correct usage of that term, correct?
Yes, that is the correct usage of that term. Ythura Is definitely a milf.

>And we did another try last week as well.
Did you make sure you filled Zera with as many eggs as you did the first time? The amount of eggs you put in her could also make a difference on whether Zera gets pregnant or not.

>I don’t know how that adorable little Zera did it, but she did.
Rishi, don’t tell Ythura how Zera convinced Drizu to fuck her. It’s a private matter and Ythura doesn’t need to know.

>>961591
>Questions?
“If I manage to successfully track down all of them, but they all refuse to come to the Brood Pits, will I still get paid for doing my job?” Gotta make sure you’ll get paid, even if you fail to convince these people to show up.

Then for a personal question, ask how you can raise your Class higher than a C?

>>961610
>Proof of working for the Brood Pit
Yeah, since Rishi is a Private Eye, if she shows up, Sol Corp could just assume she’s trying to take them down.

Having a way to prove that we’re not trying to dig up dirt on them would be very helpful.
>>
No. 961673 ID: 094652

... I don't like her. In the long run, optimization of static demands in large groups over abnormally long periods of time, especially when it comes to matters of birth, leads to one thing: predictable obedience to specific dogma.

So during the mission, let's find a way to hack into her database randomize both the caste listings and planned breed pairings until they (A) throw the results in the trash and just pair up according to their personal preferences like REGULAR PEOPLE, or (B) blindly follow the double-blind randomized pairings so nobody knows in the end who got what arbitrary biased quality.
>>
No. 961682 ID: 91ee5f

>>961673
No! Bad Kome! You stop that!
>>
No. 961686 ID: c2f1f6

Hybrids? How does that work?

What's the payday we're enticing the quintet with? Or, since you probably don't want a detective working as a pitchman, who should I put them on the line with once I've located them? Have you any leads whatsoever on their locations? Were these people originally from off-station, of did sol corp hire them here? Sol corp also has work available, would it be acceptable for me to go there if it might get my figurative foot in the door on another lead, to crib an alien expression?

And we know eugenics is bad kome, the problem is convincing these soma-eaters has proven to be futile.
>>
No. 961697 ID: 864e49

>>961673
>>961682
Well what they're doing is technically Eugenics.

>>961591
If they were all working on some super secret project then just being allowed to speak with them may be difficult. Also if we get the chance to fuck any of them we're taking it.

Ask her about raising our rank and also how/what a hybrid is.
>>
No. 961724 ID: 7fafab

>>961591
1. Hot eggnant snek, nice
2. A hybrid. Huh. Some sorta gene-splicing thing?
3. Any information we can get is good info.
Check their social media profiles to see if any of the targets regularly frequent certain establishments. Much easier to intercept them when they're going for their morning coffee or some other similar activity, as opposed to while they're working.

"Can you provide me any sort of identification to show that I'm officially contracted by the Brood Pit for this? It's good to have something that reinforces my credibility."
>>
No. 961803 ID: 1301e8
File 158680668760.png - (116.41KB , 700x550 , 7.png )
961803

>Hot eggnant snek, nice.
Her large belly is strangely… captivating. You can’t help but wonder how it would move if… hmm...
>Yes, that is the correct usage of that term. Ythura is definitely a milf.
…or would she outright be a… what would it be… gilf? After all, she’s clearly an older lady… so it’s not impossible that a child she has sired has sired their own children… hmm…
>Did you make sure you filled Zera with as many eggs as you did the first time? The amount of eggs you put in her could also make a difference on whether Zera gets pregnant or not.
You’re pretty sure you overdid it the first time, but you did give her an extra clutch just to be sure you put a bun in her oven.
>Rishi, don’t tell Ythura how Zera convinced Drizu to fuck her. It’s a private matter and Ythura doesn’t need to know.
Why would you tell her that? She hasn’t even asked?

>In the long run, optimization of static demands in large groups over abnormally long periods of time, especially when it comes to matters of birth, leads to one thing: predictable obedience to specific dogma.
The what in the dogma now? The Brood pits were created to make sure we actually reproduce, not to train our young ones to become super soldiers or something. We Serpents might be sex maniacs but we are really bad at making kids and actually taking care of them, so the Brood pits were founded to take care of both those needs. After all, it’s just logical that someone with an education of child caring should take care of the children instead of someone who’s only merit is popping out an egg, isn’t it?
>Well what they're doing is technically Eugenics.
While we do try and remove diseases and the like from the gene pool, it’s a lot more important to get a diverse set of genes as possible as well. That’s probably why she’s so desperate to find these ladies, as they are from off station and thus brings new genes to the stations pool. It can’t be easy to get ladies from outside the station to lay some eggs here, after all.
>let's find a way to hack into her database randomize both the caste listings and planned breed pairings.
First off, you’re no hacker. Second, why would you even want to do that? Verily, you’re pretty sure they don’t even have anything like “planned pairings”. It’s more they just pick a bunch of people that would make a healthy, diverse child.
>just pair up according to their personal preferences like REGULAR PEOPLE.
The brood pit isn’t stopping us from pairing up according to our personal preferences. The problem is that most of our personal preferences are brief in nature and don’t even contain the thoughts of children.


>Alright, time for some question. Sorry if any of them seem obvious but it helps to be thorough.
:YthuraNH: Aw, you’re so darn adorable, you know that? *pinch*
:RishiNH: H-hey, no cheek pinching! I’m trying to be professional here!
:YthuraNH: Oh, sorry, hun! You just looked so cute, that’s all! Ask away, love.
>“If I manage to successfully track down all of them, but they all refuse to come to the Brood Pits, will I still get paid for doing my job?”
:YthuraNH: I’m hiring you to find them, not to bring them back, though if you manage to bring all five back there might be a bonus in it for you, hun.
>Do you happen to know where each of these individuals live?
:YthuraNH: As I said, their registered addresses is not on this station at all. All we know is that they arrived with a first class space ship about two months ago.
:RishiNH: Which means that they have some kind of temporary residence, and seeing as they arrived here with class, then they are probably living with it as well. That means that they probably are living in some kind of rental apartment or hotel located inside one of the domes… or at least close to one. That does narrow it down to about 5% of the station…
:YthuraNH: Oh? Did you figure all that out from just their tickets here? You really are a private investigator, hun, and a cute one at that!
:RishiNH: Just doing my job, ma’am. Besides, it’s just speculations so far.
>Have you any leads whatsoever on their locations?
:YthuraNH: If we did we wouldn’t hire a professional like you, hun. You came with some stellar reviews, so we’re expecting some stellar results.

>Were these people originally from off-station, of did Sol Corp hire them here?
:YthuraNH: Sol Corp brought them here to work on that project of theirs, so they are not from the station originally, no. In fact, sweetie pie, that’s one of the reasons why we want them, as they are from all over Unity space. We need that kind of diversity bred into the station. Not to mention the albino genes that Daxi has, those are exotic enough that any Brood pit would desire them.
>If they were all working on some super-secret project then just being allowed to speak with them may be difficult.
:YthuraNH: As far as we know, they aren’t working anymore on the project in question. That is why we want to find them as soon as we can, as that probably means they’ll be leaving the station soon. Besides, hun, as long as you don’t ask about the project itself I don’t believe those bullies at Sol Corp will care.
>Do you know their exact job title in sol corp.
:YthuraNH: Let me see… Augustina, Azara and Myzla were something called “Hardware Robotics specialist Engineer, First Class, Research and Development apartment” while Daxi and Evlyn were “Software AI specialist Engineer, First Class, Research and Development apartment”.
>Do you have some way to contact them like a phone number or email.
:YthuraNH: We had comm-numbers for all five of them, but it went through Sol Corps switchboard before reaching them. Thing is, hun, that they’ve shut down the switchboard completely since the protests started in earnest, which is why we’ve been left with our tails knotted.
>When was the last time you got into contact with them.
:YthuraNH: About two weeks ago, right before the protests started.

>And would you happen to have something to let people know that I'm working for you? Something like a badge or a note?
:YthuraNH: Why, of course, love, I will give you a nice little piece of paper that will tell all those meanies out there that momma Ythura is watching over you, cutie.
>What's the payday we're enticing the quintet with? Or, since you probably don't want a detective working as a pitchman, who should I put them on the line with once I've located them?
:YthuraNH: There is a contact number in the file I gave you about the five ladies, hun.
:RishiNH: Ah, yes, there it is.
>Hybrids? How does that work?
:YthuraNH: You simply splice some new genes into your body to becomes something… new, hun. It’s still a rather new and expensive technology, but it seems to work. As for Evlyn, she is apparently born Serpents but have spliced a lot of Varkian genes into her, making her upper half almost completely Varkian, though she still has a Serpents tail she slither around on.
:RishiNH: And these spliced genes… will they carry over to the next person?
:YthuraNH: The spliced genes can reproduce, yes, though I do not know to what extent they will do in Evlyn’s case. There has been known cases where children born from a hybrid has been hybrid themselves, hun, so she is of extra interest for us.
:RishiNH: She’s also a lot easier to find, as saying a hybrid is really rare is an understatement.
>if we get the chance to fuck any of them we're taking it.
:YthuraNH: I would ask you to refrain from laying any eggs in their incubators at least 6 hours before their designated breeding time. Otherwise, go right ahead, hun, though I will be impressed if you managed to lay all five of them.

>Then for a personal question, ask how you can raise your Class higher than a C?
:YthuraNH: Oh, how adorable! Someone is striving to be better? Well, let us see how we can help, hun… hmm… ah, yes, you do not seem to have any faulty genetic, which is good, with the exception of a below average sized…hmm… though that won’t really matter. You have also traveled rather far from your birthplace as well as increased your living standards while doing so, which might mean an upgrade in your class next time we evaluate it. Otherwise, what you can do is to increase your income, your living standard further, your education as well as getting into better shape. Maybe start training more regularly?
:RishiNH: Ergo, get a better job, education, house and start training?
:YthuraNH: Unless you wish to spend a massive amount of credits to splice some exotic genes into you, hun, then that’s the way you increases your breeding class.


>Check their social media profiles to see if any of the targets regularly frequent certain establishments.
All of their social media profiles have been dead for two months, some even longer than that. Three of them outright made a post on how they are moving and will need to be silent for a few moths’ thanks to work. You’ll keep an eye on them in case there’s any updates, though.
>Huh, they all work at Sol Corp. Should we just head over there?
It is your biggest lead so far, though the problem is that you’re not sure if it will help. After all, if what Ythura is telling is true, then they don’t even work there anymore, coupled with the protests you have a feeling they won’t be too keen about telling you anything.
>Actually, I wonder if taking the Sol Corp case at the same time would work out...
You’re not taking two cases at once. That’s just asking for trouble.

Alright, so here’s the deal. You need to find five rich ladies that apparently don’t have a job right now somewhere on this station. Where would five rich ladies hang out? Where would they stay? How do you even find out something like that? This case will be harder than you thought, and you might need to bring in all your contacts and other means of help to solve it. But the question is, where do you even start?
>>
No. 961807 ID: 19fdd8

>>961803
Sure, they're rich, but they're also roboticist nerds. Check if there are any robotics or SAI-related events happening soon. Chances are they might be participating.
>>
No. 961813 ID: b1b4f3

>>961803
Alright since you're tracking lots of people at once, why not cast a wide net? Use all your contacts. Ben works at a grocery, ask if he's seen any of them. Lily's family is well off, so ask her if she knows any of them or if she has any tips on where they would be hanging out or if she can help narrow down your 5% any further. You might try asking the PKs if they know of any houses that were targeted by protesters. Haley specifically might know something since this is related to her personal interests.
I presume a name search won't give you any further contact information.
>>
No. 961832 ID: 2aa5f0

Well two of the five girls should at least stand out as one is albino and the other is a hybrid so I guess by checking out the higher class hotels you'd probably be able to spot them easier then others but going hotel to hotel should probably be a last resort because short of the hotel staff actually helping you in your search it would probably take to much time.

I think the best bet would be to actually go to sol corp and tell them you work for the brood pit and they haven't heard from these 5 gals in some time and were wondering if they would still be interested in stopping by the brood pit or if they wish to discontinue membership with the brood pit at this time. Just show them your note showing proof that you are working with who you say your working with and hope to god they don't get paranoid and block you completely. As long as we can find at least one of the girls though they should be at least able to get us into contact with the other girls they worked with.
>>
No. 961844 ID: c2f1f6

>below average sized…hmm…
oof

Do you know of any upper class, themed hangouts? You've got a cyborg, hybrid and what I'm reading as a transexual. Is there anywhere that would cater to their tastes or lifestyle or whatever?
>>
No. 961855 ID: a9af05

>>961803
>as well as getting into better shape.
Ask if she just called you fat? If so, clarify that you're not fat, you're modded. Clarify further by telling her that your hips are big because it's the only way your sex mods could all fit in you and no amount of working out will make them smaller.

>>961813
This should work.
>>
No. 961865 ID: 4c7fcd

Lily is the most obvious person to call first. Her father was some big-shot roboticist and her family is quite wealthy. Even if she doesn't know about these five herself, she may know what properties Sol Corp owns or rents to house visiting VIP scientists and engineers since her and her father probably visited with 'em or went to parties hosted there.

Lily's father is also likely involved in the SAI liberation movement, so may have been keeping tabs on these five as they're involved with whatever Sol Corp is up to. Unfortunately, if he knows you can't just ask Lily to ask him on your behalf. That's the kind of thing he'd want to keep on the down low, and probably his daughter out of as well for her safety.

The Den of the Dreamweaver seems like the kind of place at least one of these five would have visited. Unfortunately, Kat is the only in you got there and is very likely contractually obligated to not reveal who has visited the place. ...You could try and get inside and wait for one of 'em to come in, but you don't know how long that'd be, or if at any of them would show up. And waiting outside very likely wouldn't work 'cause Sol Corp would undoubtedly provide private car service to these five and they'd come into the club via the private garage entrance.

Since these five gals are working on a big secret AI project for Sol Corp, it's a solid bet they'll have at least one bodyguard when moving between secured locations. Sol Corp wouldn't want 'em kidnapped, assaulted or murdered 'cause of their association with the big AI project. This'll make approaching them... difficult, if you try to in public, or where you're not expected to be. And you probably wouldn't be able to approach 'em in public anyway since they wouldn't take public transit, instead moving about via private car.

Skim over the station news for the last... three weeks for any mention of protests against Sol Corp that aren't outside their main HQ, with a eye towards ones at residences or hotels. Those might be where one or more of the five gals are staying. Similarly, check for any disturbances or arrests in or just outside high-end residences and hotels in that same time frame. There might have been folk trying to get at the five gals that got caught.
>>
No. 961877 ID: 91ee5f

>>961803
>Her large belly is strangely…captivating. You can’t help but wonder how it would move if…hmm...
Now imagine that instead of a bun in the oven, her belly is actually from someone else who overdid it, just like you did with Zera.

……actually, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s got mods to let her be pregnant with more eggs than a Serpent could normally carry.

>You’re pretty sure you overdid it the first time, but you did give her an extra clutch just to be sure you put a bun in her oven.
Why don’t you ask Ythura if “overdoing it” like that would be better or not?

>with the exception of a below average sized…hmm…though that won’t really matter.
Was she talking about your boobs? They’re fine at their current size. Any bigger and you’d give up being a detective and get a job in a porno!

>>961813
>>961865
Both of these sound reasonable.
>>
No. 962076 ID: 1301e8
File 158698417229.png - (69.08KB , 700x550 , 8.png )
962076

>Was she talking about your boobs?
Your boobs are augmentations, and thus not part of your genetics. She was talking about something… else… something you have already fixed with your other augmentations, just not… genetically.
>Any bigger and you’d give up being a detective and get a job in a porno!
Isn’t your massive hips enough for that already? Besides, where would… you… wait, did you ever confirm if Rend and Tear were actually doing those movies or not? You’re not sure you ever did.

>Now imagine that instead of a bun in the oven, her belly is actually from someone else who overdid it, just like you did with Zera.
Eh… verily, she a bit big for that… as fun as it would be to cause an inflation like that, the Serpents body doesn’t work like that.
>I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s got mods to let her be pregnant with more eggs than a Serpent could normally carry.
She probably has a bunch of augmentations for breeding purposes, which makes you wonder just how much of her body is the original deal.


>Ask if she just called you fat?
:YthuraNH: I do not believe you’re overweight, hun, but it wouldn’t hurt if-
:RishiNH: I just want to clarify that I have augmentations. Verily, the reason why my hips are so large is because I needed the extra body mass to store the mods that I have installed and not because I’m fat.
:YthuraNH: Love, I wasn’t saying that a cutie like you is-
:RishiNH: Ergo, no amount of working out will make them smaller.
:YthuraNH: When was the last time you swam 5 kilometers at a brisk pace without stopping?
:RishiNH: Err… I don’t think… I’ve ever…
:YthuraNH: You are clearly out of shape, hun. So if you showed that you had commitment to keep your body in a better shape, your breeding class would increase.
>Why don’t you ask Ythura if “overdoing it” like that would be better or not?
:YthuraNH: While laying as many eggs as you can at the initial conception increases the chances of impregnations as well as the chance of multiple eggs, as the fertilized egg is growing overfeeding the incubator with new eggs might harm the health of the young one. I would recommend that you only lay as many eggs as a normal Serpents would be able to produce inside Zera in the future if you believe you’ve successfully impregnated her.

>I think the best bet would be to actually go to Sol Corp and tell them you work for the brood pit and they haven't heard from these 5 gals in some time.
:RishiNH: Right, back to the topic of work. Is there anything else you want me to know before I head out?
:YthuraNH: Only that I wish you good luck, hun. Do return with good news about my girls.
:RishiNH: Will do, ma’am. May the tides bring you good fortunes.
:YthuraNH: Oh! And do you want us to keep you updated on the situation with Zera?
:RishiNH: Sure? I don’t see why not?
:YthuraNH: Then may the tides bring good fortunes to you as well, Rishi.

CASE 3: The Exodus of the five Muses of Creation ACCEPTED!


As you make your way to the Sol Corps buildings it becomes quickly apparent that something is wrong. As soon as you arrive at the Tram station right next to the buildings you’re met with a large group of protesters screaming about SAI torture and slavery. You barely have time to wonder why they are out here before you spot the cause of their current location.

The giant airlock doors that lead to the plaza where the Sol Corp buildings are located have been sealed, blocking any access to the complex. There are several guards stationed in front of it as well to keep the protesters away from it. The only clue of what is going on is hastily put up sign that reads “Sol Plaza is currently of limits due to the current events. We apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.”

With no other options, you slither your way over to one of the Sol Corp security guards to see if they can let you in.

:NonNH: This area if off limits to the public. Present your Sol Corp ID or leave immediately.
:RishiNH: I’m not a Sol Corp employee, but-
:NonNH: You may not pass.
:RishiNH: I need to see someone that’s in there, so if-
:NonNH: You may not pass.
:RishiNH: See this? That means that I’m working for the Bro-
:NonNH: That is not a Sol Corp ID. You may not pass.
:RishiNH: …I was hired by a Security Officer Karte as an private Investigator, and I need to meet with them to get further details about the case. I’ve signed a contract and a non-disclosure agreement already, so if you would be so kind to let me see them?
:NonNH: If someone offered you a job recently, they would have contacted you outside the Sol Corp Complex. You may not pass.
:RishiNH: If you don’t let me through, you can bet your tail on that I will have some harsh words to your employer for keeping me out here.
:NonNH: You may not pass.
:RishiNH: *Sigh* alright, fine…

Well, this was a waste of time…
>>
No. 962077 ID: 1301e8
File 158698418535.png - (75.11KB , 700x550 , 9.png )
962077

>Alright since you're tracking lots of people at once, why not cast a wide net?
And let them all slip through? You can’t just run around everywhere at once, can you?
>As long as we can find at least one of the girls though they should be at least able to get us into contact with the other girls they worked with.
Find one thread and the whole mystery will unravel… or something like that. Indeed, it might even prudent to try and focus on finding just one of them to start with, though which one it will be will have to wait until you actually got a lead.
>I presume a name search won't give you any further contact information.
They seems to have wanted to stay hidden, ergo, you don’t find recent information about them. The things you do find are old news from before the arrive at the station, like how Augustina was born on a Sakkilian planet, Evlyn has won a few prizes in amateur art contests, Azara has gotten into fights over SAI rights before, Daxi has actually been arrested for partying to hard and Myzla has worked as a advertisement model back on Roon… you knew you recognized her from somewhere…

>Two of the five girls should at least stand out as one is albino and the other is a hybrid.
Daxi and Evlyn, respectively, do indeed stick out like a sore tail. Chances are, Daxi will probably be the only albino Serpents on the whole station… and the same might be true for Evlyn, at least in the way she’s a hybrid. They might be the two easiest to find, if anything.
>Sure, they're rich, but they're also roboticist nerds. Check if there are any robotics or SAI-related events happening soon.
No robotics events, no… but there are a few nerd things going on. There’s going to be some kind of card game tournament later today at some popular shop for example.
>Do you know of any upper class, themed hangouts?
…with the exceptions of a few restaurants that’s way above your pay grade, the only place you know is that club Kat worked at… Dreamweaver den or what it was called. Chances are that at least one of them is a regular, though it would be hard to contact them there, seeing how they value their privacy there.
>You've got a cyborg, hybrid and what I'm reading as a transexual. Is there anywhere that would cater to their tastes or lifestyle or whatever?
The club you just mentioned? That seems like a place where anyone with cash is welcome to do whatever.


>Going hotel to hotel should probably be a last resort because short of the hotel staff actually helping you in your search it would probably take too much time.
You can’t just pick a hotel on random and expect to find them there. No, there has to be a better way to track them down.
>Ben works at a grocery, ask if he's seen any of them.
He works in a store located far below the surface of the station, so you’re rather sure none of them would frequent his store… unless they are into BTL’s like Lily was… there was a BTL store was right across the street, wasn’t it? You did promise to bring him lunch, so you can always ask him then?
>You might try asking the PKs if they know of any houses that were targeted by protesters.
Looking at the news, the only other place the protesters have been was outside the gates of some private, gated community where some Sol Corp bigwig lives. So if that’s where they are staying, you won’t be able to get to them…
>Haley specifically might know something since this is related to her personal interests.
:HalcyonNH: This is a prerecorded message. This unit cannot answer this call at this moment as it is on Duty. Please leave a message and I will return to you when working equals false.

>Lily is the most obvious person to call first. Her father was some big-shot roboticist and her family is quite wealthy.
After trying to call her and getting no reply, you make your way to her large estate to meet her in person instead. As you arrive, you’re greeted by Kun, her… butler?
:KunNH: Welcome to the Skywatcher estate, miss. Zsazsa, how can I be of assistance? *mumble mumble*
:RishiNH: The tides brings you salutations, Kun, I am looking for Lily, is she home?
:KunNH: …I do apologies, ma’am, but the young lady of the house is currently not present. She is currently at a lecture and won’t be back for several hours. Can I take a message for her?
:RishiNH: Verily, you can probably help me as well. Here, do you know any of these five and where they might currently be?
:KunNH: Hmm… I can’t say I… oh, yes, lady Azara. I do believe they have come by for tea once or twice in the last… oh, I do believe it was the last two months? The master and she talked about… political topics, if you understand. *mumble*
:RishiNH: And do you know where I can find her now?
:KunNH: Hmhm… well… just between the two of us, I do believe she had something to do with the… current situation at Sol Corp, so if I was her I would make myself… scarce, if you understand.
:RishiNH: I see…
>Even if he doesn't know about these five herself, he may know what properties Sol Corp owns or rents to house visiting VIP scientists and engineers.
:KunNH: Why, I do believe I know for a fact that lady Azara was living in a community complex for high ranking Sol Corps employees.
:RishiNH: The gate community that’s probably not letting anyone not living there in thanks to the protests?
:KunNH: They wouldn’t let someone not living in even if there wasn’t a protest, but yes, that is the one.
:RishiNH: Swell…

:KunNH: Oh, and one more thing about Lady Azara. Not very long ago there were a Peace Keeper here asking about her as well.
:RishiNH: A Peace Keeper? You mean Haley? The SAI that was with me last time?
:KunNH: Ah, no, not the robot. No, this was a Varkian man, a large one with an odd tail. He looked a lot like Lily’s bodyguard, Thule… *mumble*
>>
No. 962090 ID: a9af05

>>962077
>Evlyn has won a few prizes in amateur art contests
Perhaps Isabella knows about her?

>Oh, and one more thing about Lady Azara. Not very long ago there were a Peace Keeper here asking about her as well.
>No, this was a Varkian man, a large one with an odd tail. He looked a lot like Lily’s bodyguard, Thule… *mumble*
That sounds like Leon. You could help each other to find Azara, but I'm not sure if that would be allowed.

Also, Haley said that she and Leon are partners, right? That would mean that both of them should be together while on duty. So why did Kun say that Leon was here by himself?
>>
No. 962105 ID: 2aa5f0

oh I hope this doesn't turn into a race to see who can get to Azara first. Whelp thank Kun for the help and give Leon a call and see if he picks up. Maybe we'll get lucky and the case with be something mutually beneficial to both parties, most likely he won't answer, worse case scenario is that both our case conflict and then we have to compete against each other to try and solve our case first.
>>
No. 962106 ID: b1b4f3

>exercise might increase your ranking
Definitely work on that. Higher ranking means more opportunities to fill someone with eggs.

>>962076
You should be able to contact Sol Corp, since they wouldn't have sent you a job request if they weren't answering emails or whatever.

>>962077
Speaking of...
>Augustina was born on a Sakkilian planet, Evlyn has won a few prizes in amateur art contests, Azara has gotten into fights over SAI rights before, Daxi has actually been arrested for partying to hard and Myzla has worked as a advertisement model back on Roon
Augustina might be hanging out with some Sakkilians(could try calling the ones you know?), Evlyn might have been spotted at an art musuem, Leon is our lead on Azara, Daxi might have been at that club, Myzla... idk.

So I guess we have a choice on where to go next and who to talk to for leads, and I just got denied on sending out multiple inquiries, so we have to focus on one.
Let's go for Evlyn since it's the highest value target. Contact Isabella.
If that doesn't pan out... well, which one looks cutest to you?
>>
No. 962124 ID: c2f1f6

>mumble
Are you alright? You'll have to speak up. Look over your shoulder and see if you've been followed or something.

Anyway thanks kun, that was helpful. stay in touch, And tell Lily I said hi.

Call the gallery and the underground SAI enclave you met during the Xaby case.
>>
No. 962129 ID: a4c16a

Call up Leon and tell him one of your cases appears to have crossed with his again, then ask him if he's been looking for Azara Uzel. Let him know you're looking for her and four other high breeding class female Serpens on behalf of the New Horizon Broodpits and the reason they want these five. If he catches up with Azara, perhaps he could let you know so you could pass on the Broodpit's request since her donating to the Broodpit wouldn't be precluded by her being part of some PK investigation. ...Wait, would it drop her breeding class if she's done something illegal? Might depend on what it was she did, if it matters.

Ythura said she couldn't get in contact with these five gals 'cause the only comm numbers on file went through the Sol Corp switchboard, right? Well, Kun might know or can get Azura's personal comm number since she'd likely have shared it with Lily's father or called the estate using it. Better ask Kun if he could get Azura's comm number for you. Even if she won't answer your calls or messages, you can still leave a voice mail, text or email for her with the Broodpit's request and contact info. And if Kun doesn't share her number, then you could ask him if he could make the call to pass the Broodpit's request on on your behalf.

Remember how useful Haley being able to hear what Kun was mumbling before was? That kind of enhanced hearing would be quite useful in your line of work. Better add it to the top of the list of potential augments you may get. Check how pricey it'd be to get a hearing aug that's discreet, either in bio-mod or cybernetic form.

The assumption is that the five gals would need to go to the Broodpits to make a genetic donation for later use in in vitro fertilization on-station, since it wouldn't make sense to impregnate them since they're leaving New Horizon. Better double check that this is what'll be done, though. Now, this may present a issue if they don't feel safe being seen in public. Better ask Ythura if there's a discreet way into the Broodpits or if the gals could make their donation at another facility on-station for delivery to the Broodpits

>She was talking about something… else… something you have already fixed with your other augmentations, just not… genetically.
Considering your augs, that leaves your hips and sex organs as the commonalities between you and other Serpens that could be inherited by gene and thus be of note to Ythura. So, below average hip size, ovipositor size or egg production? Lower than average egg production would have held more importance for Ythura, so was it your ovipositor or your hips that were below average?

>You did promise to bring him lunch, so you can always ask him then?
Then you better set a alarm to go off well before lunch, to give you plenty of time to pick up food and get over there.

>...Evlyn has won a few prizes in amateur art contests...
You probably wouldn't be so lucky that she was the subject of Isabella's fleeting attention, same as Ben and Kat, but it wouldn't hurt to ask Isabella. Better hope she'll answer your calls or messages. Otherwise, you can check the gallery's website and see if Evlyn was the subject of one of Isabella's paintings or if one of Evlyn's pieces is listed there. And search the websites for the other galleries on the station for Evlyn's name too.

>>962090
>Also, Haley said that she and Leon are partners, right? That would mean that both of them should be together while on duty. So why did Kun say that Leon was here by himself?
There's a few possibilities for this that come to mind. First is that Haley was simply working elsewhere for a bit. Second is that Leon and Haley are no longer partners and Leon is working solo right now. Third is that Haley would have a conflict of interest in working the case Leon is on, so is temporarily working elsewhere. (Would make sense considering Haley's ties to Lily's father.) Fourth is that Leon is working off the books, but this is quite unlikely since it's very illegal to use your Peacekeeper credentials for non-PK matters.

>>962106
>Definitely work on that. Higher ranking means more opportunities to fill someone with eggs.
Like Rishi doesn't already have more options to do that then she could fit in a day every day. Now, being able to feel good about doing your civic duty and adding her part to the Serpens community of her new home, that she could get behind. That and making more sexy, rounded MILFs to get down with. Plus, getting more physically fit means she might actually be able to catch someone if they run from her. Oh, and sticking to a exercise regimen and the results on her appearance would impress Leon.
>>
No. 962136 ID: 91ee5f

>>962076
>protesters
Holy shit! Did one of those signs say “Sol Corp is worse than Bob”?!

>Lies!
You were not hired and you did not sign anything! Don’t ever lie like that again, you might end up getting in trouble when you’re caught!

>>962077
Since we’ve got a clue on Azara, let’s stick with tracking her for now. Because if we try to go after too many of them at once, we’ll only end up losing all of them and not finding any of them.

>>962090
>Perhaps Isabella knows about Evlyn?
Considering how often Isabella gets attracted to people’s unique bodies, I’d say it’s very likely that she’d be able to easily identify Evlyn.

However, I’m not entirely sure if Isabella would be able to point us in the right direction. Just because she may have met Evlyn, that doesn’t mean that she’d know where we can find Evlyn.

>>962124
He always mumbles. In fact, last time we were here with Haley, she had better hearing than us, so she to,d us exactly what Kun was mumbling. Most of what he was saying was about how he was eyeing Rishi’s hips and wanting her to fuck him.

So going by that, I’d say that all the mumbling he’s doing now is more of him being lewd.
>>
No. 962318 ID: 1301e8
File 158716826666.png - (122.07KB , 700x550 , 10.png )
962318

>Holy shit! Did one of those signs say “Sol Corp is worse than Bob”?!
Talk about exaggerating. Nothing can be worse than Bob.
>So was it your ovipositor or your hips that were below average?
That part of your life is behind you and you rather not think about anymore… ever…

>The assumption is that the five gals would need to go to the Broodpits to make a genetic donation for later use in in vitro fertilization on-station, since it wouldn't make sense to impregnate them since they're leaving New Horizon.
Ythura mentioned that they would probably not want to keep the eggs themselves, instead giving them over to the Brood Pit, which apparently meant that the eggs would come back to the station even if they were laid somewhere else?
>Better ask Ythura if there's a discreet way into the Broodpits or if the gals could make their donation at another facility on-station.
:YthuraNH: Oh, hun, no need for them to even come back here. We just need them to get together with a few nice men and ovales to make some love. Of course we have a lot of places at hand for such privacy, sweetie.


>Look over your shoulder and see if you've been followed or something.
Just empty streets. Not even those Varkian weirdoes that were following you around last time are here.
>Kun might know or can get Azura's personal comm number since she'd likely have shared it with Lily's father or called the estate using it.
:KunNH: Oh, why yes, I do have her number, here.
:RishiNH: …this is the same one I already have.
:KunNH: My apologies. It’s the only number I have gotten.
>Thank Kun for the help.
:KunNH: It has been a pleasure, lady Rishi.
>Stay in touch and tell Lily I said hi.
:KunNH: I will tell the young lady that you came by… and do keep in touch yourself as well. I do so enjoy your visits here… *mumble*…


>Call up Leon and tell him one of your cases appears to have crossed with his again, then ask him if he's been looking for Azara Uzel.
:LeonNH: This is Sir Leontius Strongheart, Knight in the order of the gilded Kruv, Peace Keeper of Unity Space and warrior of Justice! I am currently doing my duty and facing criminals in glorious combat and cannot answer. Please leave a message and I will honor you with my presence at a later time.
:RishiNH: Leon, it’s Rishi. I need to talk to you about-
:LeonNH: *Click* Lady Rishi! It is an honor to hear your wisdom once again! What did you want to talk to me about?
:RishiNH: …are you alright? You sound a bit winded?
:LeonNH: Oh, I’m fine, do not fret over me. Now, what did you want to discuss?
:RishiNH: Azara Uzel.
:LeonNH: …did… were you hired to track her down, by any chance?
:RishiNH: Verily, yes, I was hired by Ythura of the Brood Pits here on the station to find her and four of her colleges. Why do you ask?
:LeonNH: Oh, the… I am not sure who that is, but I am relieved to hear that.
:RishiNH: Relieved? Why would you… you thought I was hired by someone else?
:LeonNH: Well… I feared the worst in moment of weakness, but you’ve yet again proved your character by vanquishing any fears I may have had. But yes, I am currently looking for Lady Azara as well as some other former Sol Corp employees.
:RishiNH: Can we talk about it? Or are you busy? Where are you?
:LeonNH: I am actually at the center of the protests right now, as I thought I might find the lady here. Instead, there was a little accident as some protesters attacked a large, expensive looking Tram car they thought contained Sol Corps higher ups. I had to do my duty and put a stop to that.
:RishiNH: No one was hurt I hope? There weren’t any Seprents inside, were there?
:LeonNH: Actually, there were a lot of Serpents inside. Mostly older children and a few caretakers, though luckily no one was badly hurt. Only got a few bruises myself. But no, there weren’t any ladies in the tram… well, there were several ladies like you, but not the other kind of ladies, those that we’re looking for.
:RishiNH: That’s… um… good?

>Haley said that she and Leon are partners, right? That would mean that both of them should be together while on duty.
:LeonNH: Hal? Why yes, he is usually my partner, but apparently he made some mistakes last week so he’s facing some punishment right now. Nothing serious, just some really boring desk duties for a full week.
:RishiNH: …what did she do?
:LeonNH: Huh? Oh, I believe he failed to report some… painting theft or some such? And he tried to response to a crime off duty. Nothing to serious.
>Oh I hope this doesn't turn into a race to see who can get to Azara first.
:LeonNH: Not between you or me, no, but there are others looking for her. In fact, maybe we can engage in jolly cooperation and face this battle together? I am sure if we share our legends and myths about this case we will surely find our fair maidens?
:RishiNH: Sure?
:LeonNH: Then I will meet you as soon as I’ve had a change of uniform… no, wait, it seems like I have gotten the attention of a fair maiden here as well that like to chronicle my honorable deeds. I will see you in an… um… hour or so?
:RishiNH: Sure, an hour.
:LeonNH: May you find glory on the battlefield, lady rishi! Farewell! *Click*
>>
No. 962319 ID: 1301e8
File 158716827413.png - (59.71KB , 700x550 , 11.png )
962319

>Definitely work on exercising more. Higher ranking means more opportunities to fill someone with eggs.
Hmm… being in shape would probably attract the aliens as well…
>Like Rishi doesn't already have more options to do that then she could fit in a day every day.
It would be nice to have a fallback plan if everything else… well… doesn’t work?
>Now, being able to feel good about doing your civic duty and adding her part to the Serpens community of her new home, that she could get behind.
That’s true. It is your duty to make sure the Serpents community here is healthy and numerous. Especially if you can have some fun while doing so.
>That and making more sexy, rounded MILFs to get down with.
…heh, you know, seeing as you never even had a chance to be called to the Brood Pit back on Roon, you never actually gave this much thought… but damn, slithering around and turning ladies into moms… that’s kind of hot. In fact… maybe that’s a new goal for you to achieve? Just a side one, though.
Side Case Accepted! Turn ladies into moms: (0/3).

>Which one looks cutest to you?
…well, you’ve always wanted to bang an albino… but the hybrid seems interesting as well… hmm…
Side Case Accepted! Bang at least one of the five ladies: (0/1).

>Remember how useful Haley being able to hear what Kun was mumbling before was? That kind of enhanced hearing would be quite useful in your line of work.
Wouldn’t you go crazy from being able to hear everything around you, though? Not to mention the price...
>You should be able to contact Sol Corp, since they wouldn't have sent you a job request if they weren't answering emails or whatever.
According to the job offer, you’ll need to sign the contracts first, send them in then wait in your office for them to send a representative that would give you the details about the case. So no, you can’t contact them unless you want to grab the other case as well at the same time… which you don’t.

>Augustina might be hanging out with some Sakkilians(could try calling the ones you know?).
The chances that she’s hanging around the few Sakkilian’s you know are practically nil, but you’ll be seeing Ben later anyway so…
>Then you better set an alarm to go off well before lunch, to give you plenty of time to pick up food and get over there.
Right, can’t forget about that.
>Daxi might have been at that club.
MIGHT be at the club. Not to mention you probably won’t even be able to get inside to check. You guess you can swing by and talk to Kat about it?
>Call the underground SAI enclave you met during the Xaby case.
Did you ever get their number? Either way, that’s another location you can check, you guess?


>Let's go for Evlyn since it's the highest value target. Perhaps Isabella knows about her?
You make your way to the gallery once again to try and find Isabella there. Instead, you find Zera, her assistant.
:ZeraNH: No, you can’t see Isabella right now. She is with a very important client. And no, you can’t know who, what, why or anything else about this.
:RishiNH: Well, geez, no need to be rude…
:ZeraNH: *Hmpf*

>Considering how often Isabella gets attracted to people’s unique bodies, I’d say it’s very likely that she’d be able to easily identify Evlyn.
:ZeraNH: Evlyn? No, I don’t know any Evlyn. But a Hybrid you say? Was she a Sakkilian / Varkian hybrid or a-
:RishiNH: Serpents / Varkian. Lower body snake, upper body bird.
:ZeraNH: Ah, yes, her. I know her. She’s a sculptor… and no, she never modeled for a painting.
:RishiNH: Is any of her sculptures here?
:ZeraNH: No.
:RishiNH: Might they be on some other galleries then?
:ZeraNH: She did leave some at a smaller gallery, though they might have been sold by now. They weren’t worth much. Not that you’ll find her there anyway.
:RishiNH: So… where do I find her?
:ZeraNH: How would I know!? All I know is she was a complete nerd about that fantasy crap, especially the whole Varkian things. You know, knights and dragons and all other kind of dork stuff. I’m sure there’s a club for that or something you can go check, maybe she is there?
:RishiNH: Hmm… that’s not really a strong lead to follow…
:ZeraNH: Well, to freaking bad.

:RishiNH: You know, I can’t help but feel that you’re a bit cross with me?
:ZeraNH: …I don’t know if I want to be furious with you or happy.
:RishiNH: …why? Last time we met I did as you asked and gave you another batch of eggs, correct? Aren’t we planned to meet again in just a few days?
:ZeraNH: That’s exactly what I wanted to talk about… that and about what you did the first time we met.
:RishiNH: Verily, I might have overdone it a bit, yes, but it did increase the chances, ergo it can’t be that bad.
:ZeraNH: Overdid it is an freaking understatement! They got back to me with the tests just a few minutes ago. Three eggs, Rishi! Three eggs fertilized and still inside my incubator! YOU GAVE ME FUCKING TRIPPLETS!
:RishiNH: Err… isn’t that a good thing?
:ZeraNH: I wanted ONE egg to carry around, maybe TWO, not THREE OF THEM, DAMMIT! DO YOU KNOW HOW FREAKING BLOATED I’M GOING TO BECOME!?

Case updated! Turn ladies into moms: (1/3).
>>
No. 962322 ID: b8a132

You should take responsibility, offer your assistance if the triplets end up making things difficult for her.
>>
No. 962323 ID: 2aa5f0

huh, knowing that the hybrid is a big nerd might actually be useful because Leon is also a huge valken nerd so he might actually be able to help us figure out where she'd like to go to hang out.

As for the current issue... uh, I guess apologize and ask if their is anything you can do to help. I mean from what I understand brood pits work in that someone gets and egg, lays it, and then leaves it at the brood pit. I mean it's a bit different with Zera since she works there so she'll still be around to take care of the kids but I'm not really sure how your suppose to help seeing how couples aren't really a thing with your race, just friends with benefits really and you guys don't do child rising either. I mean seeing how you need at least 3 people to have a kid it's not like unwanted pregnancies would be common and if you do decide to have a kid everyone just dump the kids off to be taken care of by trained professionals. Which leaves me at a lost on what you're suppose to do in this situation.
>>
No. 962324 ID: 4854ef

Dorky Knight Things.. Verily we know a dork whose into Knights! Er, A Leon into Knights! He'd most likely know of where these nerdy things are done up.

Also good job filling her. She's going to be bloated and annoyed but she's going certainly going to be remembering you for a long time to come.
>>
No. 962335 ID: b1b4f3

>>962319
Ask if there's a way you could make it up to her.
>>
No. 962348 ID: 91ee5f

>>962319
>Evlyn loves dork stuff
Luckily, Leon also loves that stuff, so it’s a good thing he wants to team up! Too bad we’ve gotta wait an hour for him to finish whatever he’s doing.

>Three eggs, Rishi! Three eggs fertilized and still inside my incubator! YOU GAVE ME FUCKING TRIPPLETS!
>I wanted ONE egg to carry around, maybe TWO, not THREE OF THEM, DAMMIT! DO YOU KNOW HOW FREAKING BLOATED I’M GOING TO BECOME!?
Tell Zera that you’ve met with Brood Queen Ythura Zsanu and if she can pull off the pregnant belly look, you’re confident that Zera can also pull off that look! Also she should look on the bright side, having triplets proves to the Brood Pits that she’s a good mother and they’ll definitely call on her again to lay more eggs. That’s what she wanted anyways, right?

……so now that we know that Zera is pregnant, does this mean that Rishi doesn’t need to keep putting eggs in her anymore? Or does she still need to keep doing it in order to help the eggs grow?

>Suggestions saying to make it up to Zera.
Honestly, I don’t think we need to make it up to her at all. But if everyone really wants to do something, then we can, as long as it’s something that can wait until after we’re done with our current job.
>>
No. 962349 ID: c2f1f6

>Not to mention the price...
Your thinking of getting modifications for which there are probably normal, non- cybernetic gadgets that will work just fine. Look into any 'security' joints on the station once you're done here that might have directional or laser mikes you can buy. Maybe ask Leon where he gets his bugs? Or did we ask already and find they don't sell to civilians?

mmm she's not mad at you, look at that tail go. Tell her she ought to be very proud of herself. She may just be outdoing the brood queen and the pit will definitely be asking her back.
>>
No. 962378 ID: efab48

Great time to tell her you're thinking on how to upgrade your class. The Brood Queen herself said you got a decent shot at it.
If nothing else, it should save her (some) embarrassment for laying with your retroactively-decent ass.
>>
No. 962389 ID: 7fafab

>>962319
You have a mouth now, so you can grin.
Make good use of that.
"Nice."

"...but really, if it causes you any trouble in the future, I'll offer you any help within my power that I can."

"Oh, and I can see your tail wagging. Excited, are we? Seems like you're not that mad, are you?"

Is there any way you can search social media records in the past two months for posts made by people on the station containing "hybrid varkian serpens", "albino serpens", or something similar? They might not have been posting, but undoubtedly others would have if they'd spotted them.

>"Dork stuff"
Oh hey, we have our very own dork to ask about that.


>"Not to mention the price"
I imagine hearing implants wouldn't be that expensive - the tech's probably not all that complex, relatively speaking. What's likely the real cost is some sort of neuroplasticity drug that allows you to adapt to the new stream of information instead of being driven mad by the flood of low drones and screeching high-pitches in a brain not meant to hear them alongside a great deal more of regular sounds.

Rishi, I really think you suffer from some self-image issues. You've have your hips enhanced to the point where they are so unnaturally large that likely everyone can tell they're fake. This seems like a particularly bad method of coping considering Brood Mom (definitely her official title) was easily able to tell you're not in the greatest shape. You took the easy way out (implants) instead of the one that actually improves your physical well-being (exercise). The hip implants don't even make you more likely to successfully reproduce. They're pretty obviously just how you've attempted to cope with your perceived inadequacies. Maybe now that you're off of Roon you'll realize all the other races are full of sex perverts and don't need you to have hips as wide as your tail is long for people to find you pretty.
>>
No. 962543 ID: a4c16a

"Not exactly, but would I be right in guessing you're gonna end up bigger than Ythura is right now?" For a moment gaze into the distance, lost in that rather oddly sexy thought, and smile slightly. Miss half of Zera's reply and get snapped back to reality when she sharply asks if you're paying attention. Out of surprise blurt out you got distracted by how sexy the thought of that was. Ask what she thinks of that.

Tell Zera that you'll help her out any way she wants through her pregnancy. Though, you don't know what you can do to help relieve how bloated she's gonna feel. Would massaging and skin lotion help? You really don't know much about this kind of thing.

You ought to read up on the care of pregnant Serpens, specifically those with triplets. How rare are triplets for Serpens, how long it's gonna be 'till she lays the eggs, how large she's gonna get (look for articles with illustrations,) and the growth curve. What other effects it'll have on her and how much it'll impede her. Is she gonna get strange cravings in the middle of the night she'll call on you to satisfy? (Either food or sexual. Or both. You've got a hankerin' to test out your new mouth on her in a myriad of ways.)

Is she gonna be able to get paid maternity leave if it gets to be too much to continue working this job later on in her pregnancy? You'd feel real bad if she got financially hit over this.

As for the case, you ought to check the online galleries of the galleries on New Horizon that held Evlyn's sculptures and copy any images of them to send to Leon. Ask him if any of them are of any nerdy subject that's rare or notable enough to narrow down what she's interested in. If you're lucky she'll be into some real esoteric material that only one or two clubs or stores on-station cater to, which'll make it easy to ask at about her.

>Wouldn’t you go crazy from being able to hear everything around you, though? Not to mention the price...
Eh, that might be a issue with bio-mods, but any even half-decent cybernetic ears would allow adjusting the range and turning them down when you're not listening out for stuff. It's moot anyway since it's (somehow) too pricey. A much cheaper method would be getting a wireless, high-sensitivity mini omni-directional microphone array and pairing it with your comm implant. Stick the mic in your shirt pocket or slip it somewhere discreet and activate it when you need to listen in.

>>962323
The read I'm getting is that Zera is pissed off at how big and heavy she's gonna get before she lays the eggs and how that's gonna interfere with her life and work more than anything else.
>>
No. 962612 ID: a9af05

>>962319
Tell Zera that she can't fool you. She may act upset, but you can tell from her wagging tail that she's loving this and she's going to love being pregnant, despite how bloated she's going to be.
>>
No. 962667 ID: 1301e8
File 158734277027.png - (77.29KB , 700x550 , 12.png )
962667

>Good job filling her. She's going to be bloated and annoyed but she's going certainly going to be remembering you for a long time to come.
You did your best to give her a bun in the oven and it seems to have been a huge success. Clearly, you’re a natural mom maker. Hmm… can you start calling yourself milf now? Or are you a milf creator?

>You have a mouth now, so you can grin. Make good use of that.
You give her the biggest shit eating grin you can muster. She on her part slithers up to you in a huff and nearly pierces your chest as she pokes you.
:RishiNH: Nice.
:ZeraNH: Don’t you dare “nice” me! I’m going to be like a beached whale!
:RishiNH: Nice?
:ZeraNH: No, not nice!
>You should take responsibility, offer your assistance if the triplets end up making things difficult for her.
:ZeraNH: Yeah, sure, what are you going to? Carry my tummy around yourself? Ha!
:RishiNH: Still, I can’t just leave a lady lost in the depths like this. You’re only taking care of them until you lay them, right? …or didn’t you mention that you worked for the Pit?
:ZeraNH: Part time. Well, more like freelance, if anything. They rent my incubator to house eggs in, as long as I find the other two donors, and then they pay me for the finished product.
:RishiNH: So you’re going to leave the kids with the Brood parents to be raised?
:ZeraNH: My alien friends keep telling me that my motherly instincts will take over after I’d laid them and that I will want to take care of them myself, but I’m not planning on doing so, no. As long as they are healthy and well raised I don’t care.

>Oh, and I can see your tail wagging. Excited, are we? Seems like you're not that mad, are you?
:ZeraNH: As I said, I don’t know if I’m supposed to slap you or hug you.
:RishiNH: That tail wagging of yours give away your true feelings, Zera, you’re going to love being pregnant, won’t you?
:ZeraNH: Ugh… I wasn’t expecting to get this big… but yes, I wanted this. Just not like… three times at once?
>So now that we know that Zera is pregnant, does this mean that Rishi doesn’t need to keep putting eggs in her anymore? Or does she still need to keep doing it in order to help the eggs grow?
:ZeraNH: Our dealings were strictly for business. You’re no longer needed, as I can get anyone to feed me proteins from now on.
:RishiNH: Oh…
:ZeraNH: You sound disappointed?
:RishiNH: Well… kind of?
>Ask if there's a way you could make it up to her.
:ZeraNH: For starters, you can come by my place once a week and plow me silly.
:RishiNH: Wait didn’t you just say our business was concluded.
:ZeraNH: I might not like you, Rishi, but I don’t actively dislike you either. You’re a good lay, you seem to be able to keep our weekly mating schedule and I like to feeling of your fat ass smacking into my body. Thus I like to keep our business going. Just don’t get any ideas, I just care for you because of your ovipositor and nothing else.
:RishiNH: I can live with that.
:ZeraNH: Oh, and we’re going to extend our time together from a quickie to something a bit more pleasurable. I’m expecting to be treated like a queen and I want to see how you use that new mouth of yours in action.
:RishiNH: Verily, I was planning that anyway. Hmm… would massaging and skin lotion help? I’m not really an expert on these kind of things…
:ZeraNH: Neither am I, but it can’t make things worse. Now, I’m going on a break, so you better come with me so we can talk. I’ll buy you a coffee… and a muffin… I really want a muffin right now.
:RishiNH: Thanks.

As promised, Zera takes you to a café built into the gallery and buys you a coffee and one of those mushroom cake things. Before the two of you get seated you take a moment to message Leon where you currently are, just in case he managed to get here sooner, then you proceed to enjoy the coffee while Zera rants about all kind of things. About how Isabella runs her ragged, how people keep annoying her and how small the station feels for someone born here. She doesn’t sound too serious about it, more annoyed than anything. The muffin was also delicious.

:ZeraNH: Ugh… thanks for listening to me ranting for a while. I needed that.
:RishiNH: Verily, I found your ranting entertaining if anything, Zera.
:ZeraNH: So… anything you want to get off your tail while we’re here?

>Tell Zera that you’ve met with Brood Queen Ythura Zsanu and if she can pull off the pregnant belly look, you’re confident that Zera can also pull off that look!
:ZeraNH: Of course I’m going to fucking nail the look.
>Would I be right in guessing you're gonna end up bigger than Ythura is right now?
:ZeraNH: Of course. She’s probably only got one egg in her. I’ll be carrying three of them, darn it!
:RishiNH:
:ZeraNH: Are you even listening to me?
:RishiNH: Huh? Oh, yes, of course. I wasn’t thinking about how big you’re going to get, no ma’am.
:ZeraNH: Uh huh… of course you weren’t.
>Also she should look on the bright side, having triplets proves to the Brood Pits that she’s a good mother and they’ll definitely call on her again to lay more eggs. That’s what she wanted anyways, right?
:ZeraNH: Which is why I am happy, yes.
>Tell her she ought to be very proud of herself. She may just be outdoing the brood queen and the pit will definitely be asking her back.
:ZeraNH: There’s no way I’m going to be outpacing her. She’s practically going to be carrying eggs all the time. But yes, I hope they will hire me again after this.

>Great time to tell her you're thinking on how to upgrade your class. The Brood Queen herself said you got a decent shot at it.
:ZeraNH: That’s good, yes. In fact… I’m trying to get upgraded as well before I lay the eggs, so you better work hard and get promoted before I lay them, do you understand? Otherwise it won’t really count.
:RishiNH: Plenty of time?
:ZeraNH: But if you managed to get a better breeding class, you got to promise me something.
:RishiNH: Promise you what?
:ZeraNH: That after I lay these three you better fucking knock me up with another one.
:RishiNH: I’m sure I can give you another set of triplets.
:ZeraNH: Rishi, the chances of that happening is miniscule. I admit, they are bigger that normal with how many eggs you can lay, but still miniscule. Just impregnate me again. One egg will be enough.
:RishiNH: Yes, ma’am.
>>
No. 962668 ID: 1301e8
File 158734278482.png - (69.83KB , 700x550 , 13.png )
962668

>Is there any way you can search social media records in the past two months for posts made by people on the station containing "hybrid varkian serpens", "albino serpens", or something similar?
It isn’t hard to find posts about hybrid and albino serpents here on the station… a little too easy in fact. There are so many mentions of them that it will take way too much time to go through them all. What you can deduce is that most of the sightings are on the surface in one of the domes… which you already knew.

>Even half-decent cybernetic ears would allow adjusting the range and turning them down when you're not listening out for stuff.
You don’t do cybernetics. You and cybernetics has never… gotten along. No metal in your body, thank you very much.
>Your thinking of getting modifications for which there are probably normal, non- cybernetic gadgets that will work just fine.
Hmm… maybe some kind of micro microphone? Heh… tiny tiny phone… that might work… if you don’t accidently misplace it or something…

>Rishi, I really think you suffer from some self-image issues.
You are perfect in every way and you don’t need to think about it any further.
>You've have your hips enhanced to the point where they are so unnaturally large that likely everyone can tell they're fake. This seems like a particularly bad method of coping considering Brood Mom (definitely her official title) was easily able to tell you're not in the greatest shape.
First off, you’re not trying to hide the fact that they aren’t real. Second, she noticed that you haven’t exercised regularly and lastly, Brood Mothers, or parents, are the lowest rank of the Brood pit. She’s the matron of matron, thus the “queen”.
>The hip implants don't even make you more likely to successfully reproduce. They're pretty obviously just how you've attempted to cope with your perceived inadequacies.
They are there to hold your eggsacks, ergo they are just a side effect of your other implants. Verily, you have already solved your problem you had and there’s no need to give it any further thought. You no longer are small down there… not that there’s anything wrong with that…
>Maybe now that you're off of Roon you'll realize all the other races are full of sex perverts and don't need you to have hips as wide as your tail is long for people to find you pretty.
Except all these perverts have loved the size of your hips. That’s their main function after all, to attract mates.


>huh, knowing that the hybrid is a big nerd might actually be useful because Leon is also a huge Varkian nerd so he might actually be able to help us figure out where she'd like to go to hang out.
Hmm… it might just work. Doesn’t hurt to ask, right?
>Too bad we’ve gotta wait an hour for him to finish whatever he’s doing.
…and he’s waiting for you in the gallery, even though it’s only been… what, half an hour? After bidding farewell to Zera, who reminds you that the two of you have a “meeting” later this week, you approach Leon to see if he can help you find your missing gals.

:LeonNH: Greetings, Lady Rishi, it is glorious to meet you once again!
:RishiNH: The tides brings you salutations, Leon.
:LeonNH: Let us once again find honor on the battle field together, Rishi! You said you were looking for some people in the name of the… Brood Pit, correct?
:RishiNH: Indeed, I’m looking for a Azara Uzel, Daxi Zulin, Evlyn Alizin, Augustina Moonborn as well as a Myzla Shils.
:LeonNH: Then we are tracking the same quarry, Lady Rishi. While my prime target is the maiden Azara, I am as well looking for her four esteemed colleagues, the very same that you mentioned. Shall we share notes so we can better find them?
:RishiNH: You’re a huge fantasy nerd, right?
:LeonNH: Err… I would count myself as a knight of the genre, yes?
:RishiNH: Evlyn Alizin, the hybrid, is also apparently one. You wouldn’t know where she would hang out, do you?
:LeonNH: …Rishi, there is a ton of, as you called it, “nerd” places on this station. I don’t even know where to begin to look?
:RishiNH: Somewhere close to one of the domes. Somewhere rich people might go to.
:LeonNH: I guess I have a friend that works in a store high up the spires but…
:RishiNH: Nothing ventured?
:LeonNH: Nothing gained. Alright, I’ll honor your request and contact him. Just give me a moment, Lady.
:RishiNH: Of course…
:LeonNH: … … ...Greetings, Alquingoz, Wizard of the arcane arts, this is the Paladin Harald calling. I was just wondering if… oh?... you don’t say? …right now!? We will be right there! Might Perlor be with you and all that nonsense! BYE!
:RishiNH: Any lu-
:LeonNH: There’s a hybrid in his store right now! Let’s move!
:RishiNH: Err… okay?
>>
No. 962669 ID: 1301e8
File 158734279495.png - (47.33KB , 700x550 , 14.png )
962669

>You ought to read up on the care of pregnant Serpens, specifically those with triplets.
While you’re a bit in the dark when it comes to triplets, you still remember your sexual education back from the Brood Pits of Roon.
>How rare are triplets for Serpens.
While Serpents have a higher chance getting twins than all the other species, with the exception of Hivers who always lays three or four eggs each time, triplets are a rather rare sight, apparently.
>How long it's gonna be 'till she lays the eggs.
Six to seven months. That’s the usual duration, at least.
>How large she's gonna get (look for articles with illustrations,) and the growth curve.
She’s going to start growing rather soon, and fast at that, as she will reach her full size in just two months’ time. Geez, no wonder she was so irritable… she’s going to have to lug around that stomach out of water for months…
>Is she gonna get strange cravings in the middle of the night she'll call on you to satisfy? (Either food or sexual. Or both.)
Apparently, a craving for protein is very common… ingested both by the normal means and… well, from males and ovales as well.
>Is she gonna be able to get paid maternity leave if it gets to be too much to continue working this job later on in her pregnancy?
Of course. Why wouldn’t she?


The two of you rush to the nearest Tram station and take one right to the top of the spires. There Leon guides you into a shopping section and then into a store called the Wyrm of board games, before heading into the back of the store, at the Quarters and Quetzalcoatls section, where you find Evlyn.

She is a hybrid alright, her lower half is unmistakably a Seprents tail, while her upper half is that of a Varkian. Currently, she’s distracted by going through several different modules for Q&Q, so she hasn’t even noticed that we’ve arrived or that… Leon is… gawking at her?

:LeonNH: That must be maiden Evlyn, correct? She is even more beautiful than described! So… do you want to approach her first or…
:RishiNH: Wait, why did you need to find her again?
:LeonNH: One of her colleague, a Azara Uzel, have some information we need about Sol Corp. Maiden Evlyn here might help us, both in the matter of finding Maiden Azara as well as telling us what we need to know. Now, why did you need to talk to her? Who are these Brood Pit people? Isn’t that like some kind of School for you Serpents, correct?
:RishiNH: That’s part of it, yes.
:LeonNH: So… you’re looking to hire them as teachers then? Or why would a School want to find these fair maidens?
:RishiNH: Well…
:LeonNH: Oh, and how do you want to approach her? We don’t want to scare her away with our glorious bravado, do we?
>>
No. 962680 ID: b1b4f3

>>962669
Rishi can approach alone, and introduce herself as being sent from the Brood Pit. Serpens should be pretty comfortable talking about that sort of stuff, more than a fact-finding mission from the PKs. After she's somewhat comfortable talking to Rishi, we can bring up the topic of the PKs also wanting to talk to her.
>>
No. 962682 ID: 2aa5f0

>So… you’re looking to hire them as teachers then? Or why would a School want to find these fair maidens?
It's a serpents thing. But the long and short of it is that she and her colleges have good genes and the matriarch at the pit was hoping to have them stop by before they leave.

>Oh, and how do you want to approach her? We don’t want to scare her away with our glorious bravado, do we?
I was thinking of just approaching her and politely ask if she's Evlyn and quickly telling her that I've been hired by the brood pit before she can start making incorrect guess on who I am and why I'm here. Then try and convince her to contact the brood pit to either accept or decline their offer and hope she can give me the location on her colleges so I can give them the same sales pitch.

I would also suggest waiting to ask your own questions until after I'm done with mine unless asked directly since I'm pretty sure my employer is a more neutral party and she might be more willing to tell us where we can find her colleges then to the police. However again if she ask you directly why you're here go ahead and tell her as we're trying to gain her trust, not trying to deceive the girl.
>>
No. 962687 ID: 91ee5f

>>962669
Tell Leon that you want to approach Evlyn by yourself first. And you’ll explain what the Brood Pits are to him, after both of you have spoken to her. Although, if he wants, he can look up what the Brood Pits are on the net while he’s waiting his turn to speak to Evlyn.

When you approach Evlyn, start by asking if she’s Evlyn Alizin. Then tell her that you’ve been hired by Brood Queen Ythura Zsanu, while showing her that nice little piece of paper Ythura gave you to prove she hired you. Make sure you explain that Ythura wanted you to find her and her four colleagues because they’re from off station and Ythura would very much appreciate having that diversity bred into the station. And give her the contact info for the Brood Pit, like you’re supposed to.

Actually, how can we prove to Ythura we managed to make contact with Evlyn? Should we just take a picture with her standing next to Rishi?
>>
No. 962695 ID: c2f1f6

Oh Leon. If he didn't bug you that one time leading into a suspicious habit of being in the right place at the right time so often, I'd think he was too pure. Ask him to remind you to ask about his workout routine, by the way. Unless he's got cloned muscle implants or something.

Hmmm, I'm not sure if she'd be more spooked by an official police investigation or an UNofficial investigation- those protests are really gearing up, she might fear some kind of mob reprisal. I'll approach her and tell her I'm employed by the brood pits as soon as possible, that will hopefully prove my intentions are noble and get her to open up about where we can find her coworkers. Listen- If she either calls for help, or- starts hard-core fantasy nerding out on me: then you jump in.
>>
No. 962700 ID: efab48

>can you start calling yourself milf now? Or are you a milf creator?
More binary-sexed folks would say you're a dilf, but that doesn't quite apply to you. You do you, girl.
"Milf Maker" just rolls of the tongue nicely, doesn't it?

>Or why would a School want to find these fair maidens?
Just tell him the Pits are also seriously involved in ...matchmaking. You were hired to make their pitch for them before they leave.

Hold on a minute...
>She is even more beautiful than described.
"Damn man, so how many nice girls do you have your eye on? I bet you're the shy type. Need a wingman?"

>Oh, and how do you want to approach her?
You two should run different sets of questionings, as in put some distance between you two. She could admit to you things she wouldn't tell the cop, and vice versa (depending how well you do). You can compare notes later.
>>
No. 962703 ID: b1b4f3

Rishi should totally tell her Leon thinks she's hot.
>>
No. 962780 ID: a9af05

>>962682
This
>>
No. 962783 ID: 7cc58f

>>962667
>Huh? Oh, yes, of course. I wasn’t thinking about how big you’re going to get, no ma’am.
Did we just discover that Rishi has a pregnancy fetish?

>>962668
>You don’t do cybernetics. You and cybernetics has never…gotten along. No metal in your body, thank you very much.
Guess that's why Kaktus took away her robot tentacles from the original run of this quest.

No metal in your body at all? Not even someone's robot dick? And doesn't your comm implant count as metal in your body?

>>962669
>What do?
Rishi shouldn't go first, then Leon.

>>962687
>Prove we made contact?
We give them the Brood Pit's contact info and they call in. Duh.
>>
No. 962786 ID: 7cc58f

>>962783
Rishi should go first
>>
No. 962788 ID: 91ee5f

>>962783
>We give them the Brood Pit's contact info and they call in. Duh.
But what if the women don’t call the Brood Pits? There’s no guarantee they will call after we give them the contact info. Don’t you think we need a way to prove we did track these women down?
>>
No. 962920 ID: 1301e8
File 158751371687.png - (96.06KB , 700x550 , 15.png )
962920

>More binary-sexed folks would say you're a dilf, but that doesn't quite apply to you. You do you, girl.
Drizu would be the dilf… which makes you a… oilf? Vilf? The Seprent language doesn’t really have different words for different sexes, so you’re just called a parent… so pilf? No, that doesn’t work either…
>"Milf Maker" just rolls of the tongue nicely, doesn't it?
…you need to get a shirt that says that. To wear at home, of course, as a lazy, throw away one…
>Did we just discover that Rishi has a pregnancy fetish?
Considering how much your thoughts have been focused on it lately… though it might just be because of the current events? You’re not actually sure; you haven’t had to ever think about it before, have you?

>No metal in your body at all? Not even someone's robot dick?
Robot dicks are parts of someone else’s body that enters yours… repeatedly. Big difference.
>And doesn't your comm implant count as metal in your body?
Not counting the obligatory implants, of course.

>Oh Leon. If he didn't bug you that one time leading into a suspicious habit of being in the right place at the right time so often, I'd think he was too pure.
While he comes off as a naïve, simple man, he is clearly more intelligent than he lets on. The big question is, can you trust him to be the knight in shining armor he’s trying to come off as… or is there something else hiding under all that?
>Rishi should totally tell her Leon thinks she's hot.
That would be a horrid breach of trust. Not to mention neither of them really knows the other, do they? Maybe after they have actually met and talked for a bit?


>Damn man, so how many nice girls do you have your eye on?
:LeonNH: I am… unclear at what you’re implying, lady Rishi. I do not, to my knowledge, keep my eyes on that many maidens.
:RishiNH: Well, you did keep your eyes on me, didn’t you?
:LeonNH: That is… correct… but do I have to remind you, that it was you who… how do we put it… honored me with your attention and not the other way around.
:RishiNH: But she is still pretty?
:LeonNH: She is… yes…
>I bet you're the shy type.
:LeonNH: I… might have to overcome a hurdle or two to talk to someone as fair as you or her, I confess… indeed, I much rather face the most fearsome of dragons in glorious combat than having to… ah... you know…
>Need a wingwoman?
:LeonNH: I am here on Peace Keeper duties. I cannot flirt with someone of importance to my job.
:RishiNH: Are you just saying that because you don’t want to embarrass yourself?
:LeonNH: R-Rishi, I’m not… I can’t just… I got a duty, alright.
:RishiNH: A duty on smash that cutie?
:LeonNH: W-w-wha- t-t-tha- n-n-no- b-b-bu- RISHI!
:RishiNH: Heh…

>Ask him to remind you to ask about his workout routine, by the way.
:LeonNH: If you wish to know, I start of each day by running in the early morning about-
:RishiNH: I said remind me later, not to tell me right now.
>Just tell him the Pits are also seriously involved in ...matchmaking. You were hired to make their pitch for them before they leave.
:LeonNH: Oh? So it’s like a dating club? Wait, this isn’t some kind of forced marriage, is it?
:RishiNH: Serpents don’t marry, Leon. Tides, dating is even a bit… much…
>You two should run different sets of questionings, as in put some distance between you two. She could admit to you things she wouldn't tell the cop, and vice versa (depending how well you do). You can compare notes later.
:LeonNH: Hmm… yes, you’re right. Alright, I’ll give you the honor of approaching her first, as people usually are a bit less talkative after a meeting with us PK’s. I’ll keep myself hidden as best as I can.
:RishiNH: As best as a huge, muscular avian in uniform can inside an almost empty shop.
>Listen- If she either calls for help, or- starts hard-core fantasy nerding out on me: then you jump in.
:LeonNH: Do not worry, lady Rishi, I swear on my honor that I will come to your aid if you ever need it, be it against her uncooperativeness or mentions of fantasy dragons, I will slay them both in your name.


>When you approach Evlyn, start by asking if she’s Evlyn Alizin. Then tell her that you’ve been hired by Brood Queen Ythura Zsanu, while showing her that nice little piece of paper Ythura gave you to prove she hired you.
:RishiNH: Evlyn Alizin?
:EvlynNH: Hmm? Yes? That’s me? Who are you? You’re not with the Cor-
:RishiNH: The tides brings you salutations, Evlyn. I am Rishi Zsazsa, currently in the employ of Brood Queen Ythura as a private investigator.
:EvlynNH: Oh, great, you guys again. I know why you’re here. I’ve already told you guys, I’ll get back to you when I have the time.
:RishiNH: I was told that you were planning on leaving the station rather soon, though?
:EvlynNH: Maybe? I’m not sure about that, actually. Oh gosh, I just like this place, you know, so I don’t know if I want to go back home. I mean, the beaches and constant sunshine is fine and all, but there’s just a bunch of bores there. Not one shop like this, I tell you! The only decent people there are my work buddies, you know. Honestly, I’m not sure I even want to visit you guys without them, you know. Oh gosh, I kind of just ramble on, don’t I? But yeah, I don’t know, I want my friends with me, you know?
:RishiNH: Speaking of your colleagues, you don’t happen to know where they currently are?
:EvlynNH: Right now? No clue… I mean, Daxi is probably out partying and Myzla is probably being pampered at the spa. Azara meanwhile is hanging out with her robot friends, if I’m going to guess… and Augustina? She mentioned some competition? But never mind all that, as I do know where they will be in a few hours. Well, several hours. Tonight. I mean, not tonight tonight, but later today after dinner?
:RishiNH: Oh? And where is that?
:EvlynNH: At the space port of course. The four of them are leaving tonight, after all.
:RishiNH: What!? Tonight!? But you said-
:EvlynNH: Oh, I’m not leaving. I still haven’t decided, you know, so I’m staying at least another week. Though if you ask- OH GOSH, IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS!?
:RishiNH: Who is- GAH!?

She shoves you aside to quickly slither past you towards Leon, who tried and failed to eavesdrop on you.

:EvlynNH: You’re the one from the news! Earlier today? The Tram at the Sol Corp station!?
:LeonNH: Err… y-yes, th-
:EvlynNH: OH GOSH! You were so brave! I can’t even fathom how it felt to throw yourself in front of a horde of angry people like that to save a child! Oh gosh! And you… you were the one who tried to save that poor SAI that lit themselves on fire, wasn’t it!?
:LeonNH: …y-yes?
:EvlynNH: Oh gosh! I can’t believe I’m meeting a real hero like you! And you were one of the Peace Keepers that lead the assault on those SAI extremist terrorists! And who single handily diverted two trams colliding by riding on top of one of them! OH! And then you saved that little Sakkilian lad’s pet catile from the top of the founders monument it the center plaza!
:LeonNH: Um… I’m pretty sure the second t-thing you m-mentioned is from a BTL? But the other two… um… that w-was me, yes.
:EvlynNH: OH GOSH! You’re like a real, living knight! Oh gosh, I wish I had a knight right now, to protect me from those evil monsters at my last job…
:LeonNH: Well… n-not to boast my o-own glories, but I am in fact a sworn Knight of the order of the gilded Kruv! Do not fret, my fair maiden, the peace keepers have sent me to your aid!
:EvlynNH: Oh my! I’m almost swooning! You’re a knight!? I can’t believe it! You must tell me all the legendary tales you have of slaying dragons and rescuing princesses!
:LeonNH: Why, we don’t do a lot of dragon slaying these days, but we do still hunt our mortal enemies, creatures far more monstrous and vile than any dragon. They are pure evil in plant form, I tell you.
…the fuck is going on?
>>
No. 962921 ID: 1301e8
File 158751372342.png - (102.42KB , 700x550 , 16.png )
962921

:KishiNH: Evlyn Alizin, what can you tell me about Sol Corp’s secret project!?
:EvlynNH: VARK!
:LeonNH: VARK!
:RishiNH: Hey, s-stop shoving me!

Suddenly, there’s a Varkian with a microphone in the middle of our group, who seemingly appeared from out of nowhere. She even brought a Cibic that’s acting as a cameraman.

:KishiNH: Kishi Longrunner, OSN. Is it true that Sol Corp were doing illegal blood nanites experiments in their secret lab?
:LeonNH: D-did you follow me!?
:KishiNH: Or are they planning on hijacking the station, crash it into the planet below and proclaim the whole planet as property to Sol Corp?
:RishiNH: Is that even legal?
:KishiNH: Technically, yes. Miss Evlyn, did you or did you not work on a secret military project designed to spell doom for us on the station?
:EvlynNH: Err… no comment?
:KishiNH: So that is a yes?
:EvlynNH: What!? NO!
:KishiNH: So they are working on it, but you weren’t part of the project?
:EvlynNH: Can’t you just leave me alone!?
:KishiNH: Not until you tell me… no, tell the world the truth, Evlyn! The world deserves to know the truth! What kind of evil machinations did Sol Corp work on… and what did they do with all the SAI they had so cruelly enslaved? Why are you and your compatriots fleeing the station? And who is this? Your secret lover? Your bodyguard? OH! And what about the Peace Keeper!? GASP! Don’t tell me! He’s here to arrest you! Make sure you get this all on tape, Catcher of Sunlight!
>>
No. 962922 ID: 2aa5f0

...yeah fuck this, find someone who works here and tell them these two are bothering customers and ask if they can get them to leave. If the camera crew refuses to leave, well Leon is an active duty PK officer so at that point he would have legal right to remove them from the building should the store owner/worker ask.
>>
No. 962923 ID: b1b4f3

>>962921
This is quickly approaching harassment in addition to interfering with an official peace keeper investigation, so I think Leon should be able to handle it by the book and play hero on top of that for Evlyn.
If you can assist in any way, do so. That'll score you bonus points, maybe if Leon will want to bone her before she leaves the station and you can join in to donate some eggs.

We have a SOLID lead on Augustina so let's do that after this nonsense is taken care of. Just look up art competitions and go to whatever's happening today.
>>
No. 962924 ID: 7fafab

>>962920
Pregnancy fetish best fetish
No, more than that - the correct fetish.

Shirt should read "Milfs made:", with a tally box beneath you add to after every one of your conquests, to further up the peak fashion that it would be.

>>962921
"I'm a private investigator, so I've had to deal with some shit, but ma'am, of everyone I have ever met, you have quite possibly made the worst first impression I've ever experienced. This woman clearly bears no interest in answering your barrage of loaded questions, so please leave us alone. There is an on-duty PK officer right here, so I'd suggest you improve your behavior and give Ms. Alizin her space."
>>
No. 962930 ID: 91ee5f

>>962921
>D-did you follow me!?
Or perhaps she put a tracker on him, like he did to Rishi? If Leon does find a tracker on him, he’s allowed to arrest the reporter, right?

Just get between the reporter and Evlyn. You could even try to lead Evlyn away from the reporter.

>>962923
>Leon can handle this by the books.
Yes, this is something Leon can handle.

>We have a SOLID lead on Augustina so let's do that after this nonsense is taken care of. Just look up art competitions and go to whatever's happening today.
Evlyn, the hybrid we’re talking to now is the artist, not Augustina.

We actually don’t have a lead on Augustina. Unless that competition happens to be Sakkilian related, since she was born on a Sakkilian planet. But that’s still not much of a lead.
>>
No. 962931 ID: b1b4f3

>>962930
Oh.
Hmm, sakkilian planet... Eating competition maybe? We can look up sakkilian-related competitions, that should be a small enough data set.
>>
No. 962958 ID: 0beee8

I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions 👊

>vark X2 combo
haha they're cute together. Quick, wink at Leon and engage wingman mode by drawing off the newshound. Push your way to the front and explain you're not a bodyguard, you're a private investigator, then keep it up long enough for Leon and Evlyn to get a head-start on the actual, actual media vulture. Just act like you know something she doesn't for a minute or two before you reveal your true current assignement; wingmanning.
>>
No. 962970 ID: efab48

>you haven’t had to ever think about it before, have you?
Settle down before you do something two other ladies will regret.
Or start having such deviant ideas of ...child-rearing and parenting.

>>962958
noooo our war readiness
>>962921
But seriously, do try to be nice and professional enough to share contact info. A dirt-digger is always good work for a PI.
I get the hunch she is going to be a lot of work.
>>
No. 963030 ID: a9af05

>>962921
Ask Evlyn if she'll allow you to escort her away from the crazy reporter lady. Tell Leon that he can take it from here.

>>962958
As fun as it would be to do that, I don't think Kaktus would allow us to do that.
>>
No. 963058 ID: a9af05

>>963030
Actually, I think I know how we can pull a Mass Effect, without actually punching the reporter.

Rishi, if Evlyn allows you to escort her away from the reporter and you have to slither past her, make sure you "accidentally" bump the reporter with your hips.
>>
No. 963290 ID: f3f534

>>962920
>Pregnancy fetish?
Eh, if you ask me, I think she's got a fetish for fat people because they've got extra cushion for the pushin! Or she at least has something for bellies, regardless of if they're pregnant or just plain fat.

I only say this because of how Rishi was all over Lily, rubbing her belly and all that. And the way Rishi was staring at the Brood Queen's belly. If you ask me, that's a clear sign of having a fetish for bellies.

>>962921
Leon can handle this.

And I'm supporting >>963058 with the suggestion of an "accidental" thicc hip attack!
>>
No. 963449 ID: 1301e8
File 158776855698.png - (76.64KB , 700x550 , 17.png )
963449

>As fun as it would be to do that, I don't think Kaktus would allow us to do that.
Wait, why wouldn’t I allow it? It’s neither something impossible that can’t physically happen nor something completely absurd. While Rishi isn’t a violent person, this reporter might just piss her off enough for her to take action. Of course, it’s not going to happen right now as no one seriously suggested it and the widow has passed, but that doesn’t mean it could have. There would have been consequences, yes, but that’s part of the quest, isn’t it?


>Pregnancy fetish best fetish… No, more than that - the correct fetish.
…you guess it helps for species to have it, sure, but you still want to bang without needed to worry about that.
>Settle down before you do something two other ladies will regret. Or start having such deviant ideas of ...child-rearing and parenting.
Those kind of deviant ideas haven’t even crossed your mind. But verily, you do need to calm your tail a bit about the subject. You are on the job, after all.
>I think she's got a fetish for fat people because they've got extra cushion for the pushin! Or she at least has something for bellies, regardless of if they're pregnant or just plain fat.
Lily was like a large, fluffy pillow, which was nice… though you also like people like Ben, who are rather thin, don’t you? Verily, maybe you just have a varied taste and like to have something different now and then? After all, you’re kind of new to the big belly thing… especially ones you’ve made yourself.
>Shirt should read "Milfs made:", with a tally box beneath you add to after every one of your conquests, to further up the peak fashion that it would be.
Hmm… it would mean that you’ll need to re-synth it every time you… well… made a new milf, though that wouldn’t happen too often, would it? Which is another problem entirely, as you’ve only created one mom so far and it doesn’t seem like you’re going to make a lot more anytime soon. Having only one tally is kind of silly.

>They're cute together.
They do seem to share similar interests, at least on the surface level… and she seems completely enamored by his knight persona as well. So yes, they would make a cute pairing.
>Maybe if Leon want to bone her before she leaves the station and you can join in to donate some eggs.
Leon isn’t the type that would sleep with someone on the first day they met… or the first two weeks. You know from experience. That’s why you’re here to help him! It’s your duty to get your friend laid by this fine lady.

Side Case Accepted! Get Leon laid: (0/1)


>We have a SOLID lead on Augustina so let's do that after this nonsense is taken care of. Just look up art competitions and go to whatever's happening today.
Evlyn, the hybrid, was the one doing art, not Augustina. But it might still be a lead. There can’t be too many competitions ending today, can there?
>Unless that competition happens to be Sakkilian related, since she was born on a Sakkilian planet. But that’s still not much of a lead. Hmm, sakkilian planet... Eating competition maybe?
There’s no eating competition any time soon no… but there is that card game tournament you saw earlier. It’s apparently a Sakkilian game? That might be something?
>Perhaps the reporter put a tracker on him, like he did to Rishi? If Leon does find a tracker on him, he’s allowed to arrest the reporter, right?
Leon isn’t that hard to follow, so you doubt she would go through the trouble.


>This is quickly approaching harassment in addition to interfering with an official peace keeper investigation, so I think Leon should be able to handle it by the book and play hero on top of that for Evlyn.
:LeonNH: Excuse me ma’am, I must ask you to leave the premise if you won’t immediately cease to bother this fine lady.
:KishiNH: Really? Bother her? I’m a reporter. I just asking a few questions, nothing more. Oh! But please, do continue. “Local officer tries to quash the right to free speech by attacking young reporters”? Now that’s a headline, isn’t it?
:LeonNH: I do not intend you dishonor, young lady, but what you are doing might be considered unlawful, or at least unethical.
:KishiNH: It’s not illegal to just ask a few questions!
>Ask Evlyn if she'll allow you to escort her away from the crazy reporter lady.
:EvlynNH: Eh… who are you again? I mean… how do I know you’re not working for… them?
:RishiNH: Them?
:KishiNH: Yeah! Who’s them? The obscurinati? Aliens? The president of Sol Corp!?
:EvlynNH: Now… a strong, handsome knight on the other hand… oh gosh…
:LeonNH: Err…
:RishiNH: Well, that works too.

>Quick, wink at Leon and engage wingman mode by drawing off the newshound. Push your way to the front and explain you're not a bodyguard, you're a private investigator, then keep it up long enough for Leon and Evlyn to get a head-start on the actual, actual media vulture.
As you slither up to the reporter you send a quick message to Leon, saying “I’ll deal with the dragon, you save the princess”, and going by him moving closer to Evlyn, you can only hope he got the meaning of it.
:RishiNH: I’m not her lover or body guard, but a private investigator sent out here to find her.
:KishiNH: Oh? A private detective? Do tell, why are you looking for her?
>But seriously, do try to be nice and professional enough to share contact info. A dirt-digger is always good work for a PI.
:RishiNH: I am Rishi Zsazsa. Here, my contact info.
:KishiNH: Well… I guess if we’re being polite… here is mine as well, but get to the juicy bits now.
[You got Kishi Longrunner contact info]
:RishiNH: I am working for no other than the Brood Queen herself, Ythura Zsanu.
:KishiNH: …brood… queen? I have never… Oh! Is that some kind of title for Serpent royalty? I didn’t think… no, you don’t… then… it must be someone important, yes?
:RishiNH: She is one of the most important Serpents her on the station, in matter of fact! And she has hired me personally to locate Evlyn Alizin as well as four of her colleagues! Ergo, my quest is of the utmost importance!
:KishiNH: Oh! OH! Why!? Why does she want to find them!? To reward them? Punish them?
:RishiNH: To take them to the Brood Pit, of course.
:KishiNH: The… Brood Pit? Isn’t that a daycare center for Serpents children?
:RishiNH: That’s one way to define it, yes. Verily, it’s also where we go to make new eggs.
:KishiNH: …she wants to… breed them?
:RishiNH: The five of them got genes that are both from far away as well as-
>>
No. 963450 ID: 1301e8
File 158776856579.png - (99.51KB , 700x550 , 18.png )
963450

:KishiNH: VARK! Where did she go!? Where did the hybrid go!?
:NonNH: She left through the door, boss. She just walked out with the cop?
:KishiNH: Gah! You were supposed to keep an eye on them, you doofus!
:NonNH: No, you told me to make sure I got everything you did on tape.
:KishiNH: DARN IT! That went my one chance to get famous!
:RishiNH: Oh, I’m terribly sorry, ma’am…

>Make sure you "accidentally" bump the reporter with your hips.
While it would be funny, it would also be rather rude to-

:KishiNH: Ugh, if it wasn’t for this stupid fat worm getting up in my face about Serpents inane mating rituals I wouldn’t have… wait…

…your hip cannon is at full charge, ready to fire at will against this foul mouthed fowl.

:KishiNH: She said she was tracking down the others, including miss. Uzel! Don’t let her get out of your sight Catcher of Sunlight!
:NonNH: Whatever you say, Kishi…
:KishiNH: You there, Rishi, tell me where the others are and I’ll reward you! Handsomely! …somehow... I’m sure I have something you want!
>>
No. 963451 ID: b1b4f3

>>963450
You're still working on that, and even if you knew where they were, there isn't anything you'd want from a reporter who hasn't even done basic research on the cultures of the alien species on this station. So she can take her bumbling amateur hour somewhere else.
>>
No. 963452 ID: 7fafab

>>963450
"Miss, what could I possibly want from you? You clearly know nothing of my case if you trying to follow me around, now. I have no debts. I do not seek fame. I have plenty of fuckbuddies. I'm at the hierarchy of needs's top floor."

"We've got similar jobs, mine's just less public, so from one dirt-digger to another, here's some advice: You start way too aggressively. Outside of particular cases, people don't like dealing with abrasive individuals. They're much more likely to speak if you don't accuse them of sapient rights violations first. You've made your motives far too clear, as well - not to discover the truth, but to simply accuse and attempt to extract a confession, by asking numerous questions before a single one could be answered to confuse her."

"Now, I shall be taking my leave. Do not follow me - if you do, I shall simply retreat to my residence, wasting your time and giving you nothing, whereas you could be doing something far more productive, like learning some basic common courtesy. A Varkian shouldn't need a lecture from a lowly 'fat worm' like me on how to act 'polite'."

"Good day to you, Ms. Alizin - there's no way that's a Mrs."
>>
No. 963456 ID: 322af8

This is where you pretend to know where they went. Get yourself a blowjob and then give some random place as the location.
>>
No. 963458 ID: ed763f

I doubt it. Any info on the five?

This is what you call a seller's market, so feel free to rake her over the coals or even just renege on the deal entirely. If she says something you didn't know, act like you did- "I could have told you that", etc.

Tell Catcher of Sunlight he'd better disobey his boss on this one. Or send them on a goose chase.
>>
No. 963463 ID: 91ee5f

>>963449
Are you speaking from you mouth with weird mouth noises? Or are you just holding it open while you speak telepathically, like a normal Serpent?

Message Leon and ask him for a location on where you can meet with him and Evlyn. You’ll meet up with them as soon as you lose the reporter.

>>963450
>…your hip cannon is at full charge, ready to fire at will against this foul mouthed fowl.
Fire the hip cannon!

>You there, Rishi, tell me where the others are
“I can’t. You scared away my only lead, so now I have to start over. Maybe that’s why you’re not famous? You scare away your leads by being a bad reporter and being too aggressive with your questions.”

>>963452
This, followed by a warning: “The only way you’ll get famous is when someone ends up punching you in the beak from being too aggressive in your questioning again. And Catcher of Sunlight will be there to catch it on camera, like you told them to.”
>>
No. 963496 ID: efab48

It might be for the best you leave Leon and lady alone for now. "Third wheels" are usually a mood killer, at least outside of your race. And you can cover more ground if you split up.

Unfortunately, this means we have to deal with her.
>>963456
I wouldn't put any sort of cannon to her yet.
>>963458
Leon would probably disapprove if we make a deal we don't plan to Honor.
>>963452
Really, this threat to waste time could bite us in the ass, if she gets too stubborn. We risk not having enough time to convince everyone to donate before they leave the station. And unlike her, you might not want to find out why they want to.

I know a better way to tease/mess with her, and keep our search going.
Invite her to join you to watch the card game tournament without telling her about the Serpent in attendance, but only after she agrees to a lesson on the importance of racial tolerance and human interest stories.
>>
No. 963526 ID: b34040

>>963463
I'm pretty sure Rishi doesn't actually understand any languages. When she had the psi-blocker, she couldn't understand anyone.
>>
No. 963583 ID: a9af05

>>963449
Sorry for not being clearer. That's what I meant, you wouldn't let us get away with it without consequences. The lack of consequences is what made punching the reporter in Mass Effect so fun!

>>963450
>DARN IT! That went my one chance to get famous!
"If you only care about getting famous, instead of finding the truth, you'll always be an amateur reporter."

Go ahead and "accidentally" bump her with your hip when you slither out the door.

>>963463
>Message Leon and ask him for a location on where you can meet with him and Evlyn. You’ll meet up with them as soon as you lose the reporter.
This. But if we can't lose the reporter, have Leon ask Evlyn if she could give us any other info that would help us find the other ladies. Make sure Leon phrases it in a way that'll make it sound like he's a knight and he'll be rescuing the other ladies from any more reporters dragons that might be looking for them.

>>963496
I'd rather not bring her with us. She'll just get in the way when we try to speak to any of the ladies we're looking for.
>>
No. 963712 ID: 1301e8
File 158785999971.png - (66.18KB , 700x550 , 19.png )
963712

>Are you speaking from your mouth with weird mouth noises?
Of course not. You still have no idea how to do that. You simply were opening and closing your mouth for the camera, so it looked like you were talking… or at least going waka waka over and over.
>This is what you call a seller's market, so feel free to rake her over the coals or even just renege on the deal entirely.
The real question is, does she even have anything you desire? Raking someone over the coal only works if they actually got something to tell you, otherwise they’ll just lie to get what they want.
>This is where you pretend to know where they went. Get yourself a blowjob and then give some random place as the location.
Tempting… but you got more interesting targets for your milf maker right now.
>Leon would probably disapprove if we make a deal we don't plan to Honor.
What he doesn’t know doesn’t hurt him. Besides, as much as he likes playing the paladin, you’re a born rogue and need to roll bluff every once in the while… or maybe you’re a warlock? Yeah, you’re probably a warlock… still like to bluff though.
>Invite her to join you to watch the card game tournament.
That seems like a terrible idea that will probably backfire so… no.


>If you only care about getting famous, instead of finding the truth, you'll always be an amateur reporter.
:KishiNH: Keh! Who cares if you’re a decent reporter or not! I just want to my own interview show!
>The only way you’ll get famous is when someone ends up punching you in the beak from being too aggressive in your questioning again. And Catcher of Sunlight will be there to catch it on camera, like you told them to.
:KishiNH: Which would make the ratings go through the roof! Cos, quick, write that down! That’s a brilliant idea! No, wait, I don’t think my face can take getting punched repeatedly, so scratch that. Bad idea.
>There isn't anything you'd want from a reporter who hasn't even done basic research on the cultures of the alien species on this station.
:KishiNH: What? How dare you! Just because I don’t know everything about your species rituals when I’m doing a deep dive into a subject that has nothing to do with it, doesn’t mean I do my research. Do you know what the bracelet exchange is about for example, huh?
:RishiNH: I can’t say I’ve ever heard about something like that, no?
:KishiNH: Then aren’t you a hypocrite. Don’t even know a very well-known and common cultural ritual of us Varkian’s, yet here you stand and demand that I know yours. Hmpf. But no matter, we’re here to trade information. So, what do you know? Where can I find the others?

>Any info on the five?
:KishiNH: Do you really think I would ask you if I knew where they all are?
:RishiNH: You must know something, right… otherwise… well… maybe I’ll just leave?
:KishiNH: I know for a fact Myzla Shils, the former model, frequently visit a hotel called the “Elysium hotel”.
:RishiNH: Hmpf, I already know she frequence the spa there, I need something I already don’t know.
:KishiNH: Well… err… I can give you something else?
>Miss, what could I possibly want from you?
:KishiNH: Oh, I don’t know… how about this?

She folds her arms in front of her and bends over slightly, making sure her breasts are pushed upwards to show off as much as possible of them. It would have been a lot more effective if she actually showed some cleavage, though.

:KishiNH: I’ll let you… ah… have some fun with them~
:RishiNH:
:KishiNH: I’ll even let you finish in the beak?
:RishiNH:
:KishiNH: …a full course meal then?
:RishiNH: …not interested.
:KishiNH: Oh, come on! You Seprents are a bunch of sex maniacs! How can you tell me you don’t want this!?

…you can’t really feel offended, because that’s kind of true…

:KishiNH: Okay, I’ll even let you fuck me in the ass if-
>>
No. 963713 ID: 1301e8
File 158786000734.png - (93.24KB , 700x550 , 20.png )
963713

>Fire the hip cannon!
As you slither past her, you “accidently” let your hips smash into hers rather hard, shutting her up and sending her flying.

:KishiNH: VARK!

And with a loud crash she’s tipped over several chairs and lays splayed across the floor in a heap of feathers and books.

:KishiNH: GAH! Don’t just stand there! Help me up darn it!
:NonNH: You got it, boss.
:KishiNH: Wait! Don’t let her get away!
:NonNH: As you say, boss.
:KishiNH: WAIT DON’T LET GO- *CRASH!*
:NonNH: You okay, boss?
:KishiNH: YOU DARN IDIOT!

And just like that, you slither out without them even noticing that you’re gone. Hmm, you can’t tell if Catcher of Sunlight is actually really clever or just dull after that show…

>It might be for the best you leave Leon and lady alone for now. "Third wheels" are usually a mood killer, at least outside of your race. And you can cover more ground if you split up.
Hmm… you’re right. Let him work her over for a while, making sure that she’s having a pleasant time, just the two of them. Then you can swoop in and get her to the Brood Pit with the others after she’s comfortable.
>Message Leon and ask him for a location on where you can meet with him and Evlyn later.
:LeonNH: The fair maiden Evlyn have taken me to a rather charming Café located just above ground and has bought something for us to share. Please, do take your time, as I intend to honor this show of generosity as glorious as I can.
>Have Leon ask Evlyn if she could give us any other info that would help us find the other ladies.
You already asked that yourself. She said that Daxi is at a party, Myzla is at a spa, Azara is with her robot friends and Augustina is at some competition. Though she wasn’t completely sure, but it’s the best you got right now.

>Augustina might be at that card game tournament.
Right! That does make sense! It’s both a competition, a Sakkilian thing and a dork thing! She has to be there! Nothing can stop you from finding Augustina now!
>>
No. 963714 ID: 1301e8
File 158786001355.png - (62.06KB , 700x550 , 21.png )
963714

:NonNH: I’m sorry, ma’am, but the tournament has already started. We can’t let anyone new in. It’s against the rules.

…depths!
>>
No. 963722 ID: b1b4f3

>>963714
You just came here to watch though. Tell her you're looking to contact someone actually, an Augustina. The brood pit's looking to contact her.
Are spectator tickets sold out? Could you talk to her between matches?

...if there's no straightforward way to talk to Augustina maybe you can seduce this Cibic to get inside.
>>
No. 963727 ID: efab48

Quick, bluff that you're from (reads off Kishi's contact info) for a puff piece. You're late because the gal who was supposed to show up had a work-related accident and you're filling in for her.
>>
No. 963745 ID: 2aa5f0

>>963714
ask if their is a Spectator section you could sit and watch? or at least how long this tournament is expected to last so you know when to come back.
>>
No. 963746 ID: 7fafab

>>963714
Is there no way you can watch?
"I just need to talk with one of the participants when the tournament is over. When is that likely to be?"
>>
No. 963755 ID: 91ee5f

>>963712
> I know for a fact Myzla Shils, the former model, frequently visit a hotel called the “Elysium hotel”.
We’ve got a lead on Myzla, so we can try going to her next.

>>963714
>…depths!
*overly dramatic gasp* Language!

Ask how long these things usually last. If it’s not long, you can wait around. If it’s too long, you’ll come back later.
>>
No. 963822 ID: a9af05

>>963714
"I'm confused. The way you phrased that made it sound like you were saying that I'm not allowed to compete. But I'm not participating. Am I still allowed to go in and watch the competition?"

Something like this might be live streamed. Is there a website we can go to that would allow us to watch the tournament? That would allow us to see who is competing and it would let us see if the competition is close to ending.

I'm expecting some Yugioh! style holographic monsters here. Otherwise, just watching people sit at a table with a bunch of cards would be boring.
>>
No. 963881 ID: 1301e8
File 158795202310.png - (63.04KB , 700x550 , 22.png )
963881

>*overly dramatic gasp* Language!
Depths! Tides! Bottom Feeder! Bad language makes most things better.
>We’ve got a lead on Myzla, so we can try going to her next.
You’re not sure if you trust that reporter on that info, but if that hotel has a spa section… well, won’t hurt to check?
>I'm expecting some Yugioh! style holographic monsters here. Otherwise, just watching people sit at a table with a bunch of cards would be boring.
It’s a small scale, low stake local tournament that anyone can enter. If you want things like holographic monsters then you’ll need to go into the professional stuff.
>Maybe you can seduce this Cibic to get inside.
Well… you can’t say you’ve ever tried to seduce a Cibic before… verily, you haven’t even seen one naked. Maybe it’s time to remedy that? Of course, you won’t have the time to actually bed… him? Her? …them, but it won’t hurt to get some experience talking to one.


:RishiNH: Before we continue, can I be so bold as to ask you for your name?
:NonNH: Oh… um… I’m Dew Of the Morning?
:RishiNH: That’s a pretty name. Oh, and I like the bow, it’s pretty as well.
:NonNH: This thing? Heh… err… I did try my best to look… presentable, yeah…
:RishiNH: I think I see a theme going on. A pretty name, a pretty bow… not to mention a pretty person wearing them both with pride…
:NonNH: Oh… um… heh… err…
:RishiNH: So… can you tell me more about this tournament then?
:NonNH: Well… I s-still can’t let you… join it?
>Ask if there is a Spectator section you could sit and watch?
:RishiNH: Oh, you misunderstand. I’m not here to be in the tournament, but to watch… the tournament, that is. As captivating as it is to watch someone as beautiful as you work, I am here for the tournament after all.
:NonNH: Um… I’m s-sorry, ma’am… but I can’t sell any tickets to a s-show that’s already… you know… in progress? I mean, it’s not a show but… same rules, you know? My claws are tied?
>Ask how long these things usually last. If it’s not long, you can wait around. If it’s too long, you’ll come back later.
:NonNH: Well, ma’am, they usually last a few hours?
:RishiNH: Hours? So these things are as long lasting as myself then…
:NonNH: You can la- I mean, they have booked the arena for another 6 hours, but t-they estimated that the tournament would only last another 4 or 5 hours. Depending on how many control decks they got, I think they said?
>Something like this might be live streamed. Is there a website we can go to that would allow us to watch the tournament?
:NonNH: Sure, here, I got the link right… here… sadly, the first few matches aren’t being recorded, as there’s several going at once. Only the final, semi-finals and quarter-finals will be streamed… but you can still see who is playing?
:RishiNH: Ah, why, thank you. You’re just as helpful as you’re pretty, Dew Of the Morning.
:NonNH: Err… heh… t-thanks? She actually remembered my name?

Looking at the website, you immediately notice a problem. They don’t have any real names, but instead their chosen nicknames. Of course, a quick search fixes this, as you find that Augustina have used the name “DuneWanderer” before, which is one of the registered players. Apparently, she just won a game a few seconds ago.

>Tell her you're looking to contact someone actually, an Augustina.
:RishiNH: I actually looking for a specific person, a Augustina Moonborn, goes by DuneWanderer.
:NonNH: Ah, yes, there is a Dune Wanderer here. She just finished a match and won’t play another one for a little while, yes.
:RishiNH: Might I be able to speak to her before her next match?
:NonNH: I’m s-sorry, ma’am, but I can’t… err… contact the contestant unless it’s something important?
:RishiNH: Can’t you make an exception for little old me? I would… oh… ever be so grateful, cutie…
:NonNH: Hah ha… heh… um… I… c-can’t r-really make an exception? Why do you want t-to see her?

>Quick, bluff that you're from (reads off Kishi's contact info) for a puff piece. You're late because the gal who was supposed to show up had a work-related accident and you're filling in for her.
You don’t think being a private eye trying to track someone down is really that important, so you’ll need another excuse. You hold up the card the reporter gave you earlier, making sure to “accidently” hold your thumb in the way of her name.
:RishiNH: I’m a reporter with OSN and I’m here to crack open a hot news story. I need to talk to Augustina as soon as possible!
:NonNH: OH! You’re a reporter! Of course! I’ll… um… send them a message to see if they are interested in meeting with you? Err… meanwhile… um… y-you know… so… I never actually got your name or yo-
>>
No. 963882 ID: 1301e8
File 158795203245.png - (67.26KB , 700x550 , 23.png )
963882

Then you spot her on the other end of the reception, slithering out from a side door. Augustina.

:NonNH: Oh, there they are. That was fast…
:RishiNH: Thank you for the assistance, Dew Of the Morning. May the tides bring you good fortunes.
:NonNH: Err… I’ll c-call you? W-wait, I didn’t get y-your number?

You waste no time in making your way over to her, as time is of the essence here. It’s getting close to lunch time, after all.

:AugustinaNH: Yes? You wished to speak? Hurry, I got my next match in 15. If you’re Sol Corp, then no comment. Well?
>>
No. 963885 ID: b1b4f3

>>963882
Introduce yourself as before. Brood Pit wants her services, nothing to do with Sol Corp. Can you convince her to pay the pits a visit before she leaves?
>>
No. 963889 ID: 4854ef

Make it quick. We don't want to take here away from her little fun after-all.

Also do remember to get Dew Of the Morning your name and number afterwords. Teasing and leaving is so uncouth!
>>
No. 963890 ID: 91ee5f

>>963882
>Err…I’ll c-call you? W-wait, I didn’t get y-your number?
Rishi, it’s not nice to play with someone’s heart like that. You’d better remember to give Dew Of the Morning your number before you leave!

>Yes? You wished to speak? Hurry, I got my next match in 15. If you’re Sol Corp, then no comment. Well?
You’re not with Sol Corp. Introduce yourself and tell her that you’ve been hired by the Brood Pit to find her and her colleagues because they’re from off station and the Brood Pit would really love for all 5 of them to visit before they leave the station.

Make sure you give her the contact info you’re supposed to give her. Then ask if she knows the whereabouts of her other colleagues. Who knows? You might get more clues to help you narrow down where to find the other 3.

We probably shouldn’t mention that Leon is also looking for her, since that might make her not want to speak to us.
>>
No. 963895 ID: b1b4f3

Oh and flirt with Augustina too. Something like you hope you can help her with her duty if she chooses to accept the brood pit's invitation?
>>
No. 963898 ID: 694ebc

Well give her you’re name, the reason why you’re here and who you’re working for.

If she says she’s not interested then tell her to at least contact the brood pit by phone or something to let them know she’s not interested so they’ll stop nothing her.

When the conversation is done wish her luck on her next match. You kinda are butting into her personal time so might as well be a bit polite. Also say by to dew on your way out. It will probably make her night
>>
No. 963918 ID: efab48

>Err… I’ll c-call you? W-wait, I didn’t get y-your number?
Eh, leave your actual card on his table. He deserves that much.

>Hurry, I got my next match in 15.
"I pride my speed, miss, but my client asked me to not lay you out of a breeding session. Rishi Zsazsa, if you want to schedule. ;)"
If they request you by name, would the Pits allow it? If so, you could score a session for all five (well, four) at once if everything goes well. If not, it surely must be a popular fantasy.

Then again, maybe the best way to get them into the Pits is to show the best night of their lives, in chambers or not, before they leave.
>>
No. 963922 ID: 7fafab

>>963882
Eh, the Cibic seems nice. Maybe once you're done with her, chat him up a bit if she doesn't give you any time-dependent information.

"Greetings, Ms. Moonborn. I'm Rishi Zsazsa, detective hired to locate you and let you know that the station Brood Pit is interested in you and some of your associates providing eggs before you leave the station. Here's the contact info.

Do you have any information that would allow me to locate your colleagues Azara Uzel, Daxi Zulin, and/or Myzla Shils? It would be greatly appreciated. If 'maybe', elaborate. If not, that will be all."
>>
No. 963994 ID: 1301e8
File 158803146135.png - (61.22KB , 700x550 , 24.png )
963994

>You’d better remember to give Dew Of the Morning your number before you leave!
You’ll try. You got more important matters to focus on right now.
>Teasing and leaving is so uncouth!
Verily, you usually try and give things a proper ending, but talking to this lady is a rather time sensitive affair. You simply will have to make it up to them later.
>Maybe once you're done with Augustina, chat him up a bit if she doesn't give you any time-dependent information.
If you have the time, you’ll make sure to give her a proper goodbye at least. You still have a time to keep with Ben, after all.

>We probably shouldn’t mention that Leon is also looking for her, since that might make her not want to speak to us.
Maybe tell her about him before you leave, though? After all, you and Leon are supposed to be helping each other out, so telling her that she should talk to him is kind of a given?
>Oh and flirt with Augustina too.
You wish to lay all five of them, ergo you’re going to flirt with all five of them. It’s that simple.
>If they request you by name, would the Pits allow it?
…they’ll probably try and suggest a better fit, but they would probably not refuse her request, if they got your consent to do it.
>If so, you could score a session for all five at once if everything goes well. If not, it surely must be a popular fantasy.
And what a fantasy it is. Verily, to think you will please five ladies at once might be on the… overconfident side of things, but it is a titillating fantasy none the less. Your ovipositor would be sore like the very salt brimmed depths itself the morning after, though.
>Then again, maybe the best way to get them into the Pits is to show the best night of their lives, in chambers or not, before they leave.
As long as you don’t put eggs in them, there’s nothing stopping you from… ah… giving them a pleasant evening, is there? Heh…


>Make it quick. We don't want to take here away from her little fun after-all.
:RishiNH: The tides brings you salu-
:AugustinaNH: No time for pleasantries. Speak your mind.
:RishiNH: The Brood Pit hired me to find you.
:AugustinaNH: The Brood Pit? Me?
:RishiNH: Indeed. And your four colleagues.
:AugustinaNH: Those four I can see, but me? Last time I spoke to the Pit, they said they weren’t in need of males.
:RishiNH: …and now they are looking for beautiful ladies just like yourself.
:AugustinaNH: That is correct. Things do change fast.
:RishiNH: And now the Brood Pit is interested in you and some of your associates providing eggs before you leave the station. Here's the contact info. I do hope I can help you personally in your duty if you would accept?
:AugustinaNH: Then you would need to be fast. You are too late. We are leaving tonight. There is no time. That includes this talk.
:RishiNH: Verily, I pride myself in my speed, miss, especially when it comes to someone as lovely as yourself, but sadly my client asked me to not lay you out of a breeding session. Otherwise I might have aided you right now before your next match. I do wish you luck with your next game, though.
:AugustinaNH: …y-you actually think you w-would… you are exaggerating, I see. Even then, I don’t think we will have the time to set it all up by tonight. I am very busy, after all.

>Ask if she knows the whereabouts of her other colleagues. Who knows? You might get more clues to help you narrow down where to find the other 3.
:AugustinaNH: I do not know. I have not spoken to them today. Daxi wanted to go to a club, but I had other plans. Namely, this.
:RishiNH: And what club was that?
:AugustinaNH: Something with dreams and webs. I do not know. I do not care. I do not know where the others are.
:RishiNH: I have already found Evlyn. She said that she was willing to visit the Brood Pit if… well, all five of you went at once.
:AugustinaNH: Hmpf. Not going to happen. You barely have time for one of us, let alone all five. Not to mention finding the other three. No, Evlyn will have to do it alone.

You can see her looking over at the time to make sure she won’t be late.

:AugustinaNH: One quick question.
:RishiNH: Shoot.
:AugustinaNH: You called me a beautiful lady earlier. Do you actually find me attractive even as I am… a bit masculine?
:RishiNH: I am an Ovale. I find both men and ladies attractive. So, yes, yes I do.
:AugustinaNH: …ah, yes, of course. I seem to have spent a bit too much time with my Sakkilian brethren.

She checks the time once again before turning back to you, leaning over slightly towards you.

:AugustinaNH: If there was anything else you wanted to ask, then you’ll have to do it quickly. I need to be a back at the table in exactly 12 and a half minute… now.
>>
No. 963996 ID: b1b4f3

>>963994
Ask her why she's in such a hurry. Couldn't she stick around for a week or so? You can promise that the sex would be good. You've got mods, and the skill to use them.

If we can't convince her, at least tell her the PK is looking for her and her colleagues as well.
>>
No. 964000 ID: 2aa5f0

is there a reason why you wish to leave the station tonight or would it be possible to have you delay your venture for a bit?
>>
No. 964023 ID: ed763f

Just consider your coworkers located and give the broodmother a call and hear her out, alright?
>>
No. 964033 ID: 91ee5f

>>963994
>Daxi wanted to go to a club
>Something with dreams and webs.
That definitely sounds like it’s the Dreamweaver bar. Which means you can’t get in, since you’re not a member. And I’m pretty sure with the time limit you’ve got, you can’t be a plate for a bunch of people to eat off of again. I think you might need to wait for Daxi to come out later. Guess you’ll have to go look for one of the other ladies instead.

>If there was anything else you wanted to ask, then you’ll have to do it quickly.
Ask if there’s a reason she and her colleagues are in such a hurry to leave the station? You’re job of finding them for the Brood Pit has gotten much harder since you found out they’re all going to be leaving today.

If she’s unable to say, then you understand and won’t ask anymore about it.

……so, Rishi, didn’t you say that you had planned to meet Ben for lunch today? When is that supposed to happen? If it’s soon, you should start heading over to where you’re meeting him.

>>963996
This. According to that blush and that wagging tail, she’s a little interested.
>>
No. 964055 ID: 094652

Tell her she can do it on her own time if she promises to do it at all.

Ask about the project's details, you'll need to know more to skip the dialogue tree with the remaining three females.
>>
No. 964130 ID: 1301e8
File 158810242952.png - (68.83KB , 700x550 , 25.png )
964130

>So, Rishi, didn’t you say that you had planned to meet Ben for lunch today? When is that supposed to happen? If it’s soon, you should start heading over to where you’re meeting him.
You promised to bring him lunch, which you have to do soonish. The plan is that as soon as you’re done here you’ll slither by with something. Maybe some of that soup he bought you once, he really liked that one…
>That definitely sounds like it’s the Dreamweaver bar. Which means you can’t get in, since you’re not a member.
But you do know someone that work there, who might just be willing to help you contact them… or at least keep an eye out and tell you if they leave. You’ll need to contact Kat later.
>According to that blush and that wagging tail, she’s a little interested.
She did react when you told her you prided yourself in your speed… though you’re sure you saw the blush start forming as soon as she heard you call her pretty.


>Ask her why she's in such a hurry. Couldn't she stick around for a week or so?
:AugustinaNH: No work. Project is canceled. Already paid for tickets. Sol Corp is in a bad shape. Miss home, planning to move back.
:RishiNH: Bad shape? Sol Corp?
:AugustinaNH: Fighting over leadership in Sol Corp space. No leadership here. It’s just a mess right now.
>Ask about the project's details.
She seems a bit disappointed with your line of questioning, as she stop leaning towards you and looks a bit… annoyed at you.
:AugustinaNH: These questions are a waste of time, but very well. I cannot tell you much. It is legal. It concerns robots. It failed thanks to bad leadership. Disgruntled employee managed to steal a bunch of important stuff.
:RishiNH: Wait, someone managed to steal a robot?
:AugustinaNH: Robots. There was more than one prototype. They also managed to steal a room sized fabricator. Personally, I think they are lying to cover up the project failing and to get the insurance money, at least.


>You can promise that the sex would be good. You've got mods, and the skill to use them.
:AugustinaNH: Oh, I am sure you can last a long time, if anything.
:RishiNH: As long as a pretty lady like you would desire.
:AugustinaNH: Hmpf. Are you even the one I’m supposed to make an egg with?
:RishiNH: I’m sure you can put in a request, if you so desire.
:AugustinaNH: Pointless. It would be too time consuming to make requests and personalize the event.
>Tell her she can do it on her own time if she promises to do it at all.
:AugustinaNH: No promise. I do not have the time.
:RishiNH: I’m sure you can find some free time somewhere today?
:AugustinaNH: I have roughly eleven minutes right now, but as I can’t see any males around I do not think it would be possible, even if you were as fast as you claim. It might be possible to change things around to open up an hour later for this, but I have no desire to do so. So unless you can find a way to convince me in the next ten minutes, I’m not going to do it.
>>
No. 964136 ID: b1b4f3

>>964130
Give her detailed information on what your mods can do. If that won't convince her to give you a shot, nothing will. Of course, you'll have to arrange for a male, but you should be able to contact the brood pit to ask for one.
>>
No. 964150 ID: b34040

Would she be more interested if it was a threesome with a Sakkilian? Because you know one who *might* be interested (you'll have to ask him though). That's certainly not going to get her pregnant, but it might sweeten the deal.
>>
No. 964178 ID: a9af05

>>964130
>She seems a bit disappointed with your line of questioning, as she stop leaning towards you and looks a bit…annoyed at you.
You shouldn't have done that. Now she's lost all interest and you ain't gonna get a chance to get her in bed with you.

If you still can't convince her, then ask that she at least call the Brood Pit to let them know that she isn't going to come by.
>>
No. 964180 ID: 2aa5f0

ask what she would like in her partners, surely a lady as lovely as her has to have some preference. If she's willing to make the time we'd be more then willing to take the time to help her find someone to help us fulfill some of those fantasies she has tucked away. After all the Brood pit has it as a fact that she and her friends are some of the most if not thee most desirable females on the station right now. They'd be willing to pull some strings if only to have her stop by before she leaves as they are willing to pay a very generous amount from what they told us. So ask her if she wouldn't be willing to make some time so we can give her a proper send off from the station.

so flirt like crazy, don't ask about her work, and hope to god we can get the grand matron or whatever her title was at the brood pit to be able to point a male out for us that will hopefully be to augustina's liking. Hopefully tell her how she will get paid and doesn't need to stay on the station to have the egg will help convince her to stop by but if all else fails then we should at least ask her to call the brood pit and tell them she isn't interested so we can at least still get paid for making the attempt.
>>
No. 964207 ID: 5b0071

>>964130
if the main issue is financial, perhaps the brood pit can compensate for replacement tickets and lost time. They were willing to hire a detective to track them down, after all..
>>
No. 964240 ID: 7fafab

>>964130
Call the Brood Pit, tell 'em we need a class A male and ovale stat!
...or in a few hours when she's done with her game.


If nothing else works, could go with a semi-true bluff.
"Well, I'm good friends with the PK officer currently looking for you and your associates. If you wish for me to keep him away from you, or anything else in regards to him, I can easily do so - in exchange for your cooperation with the Brood Pit. The PK's current admins are incredibly bureaucratic and slow-moving, only exacerbated by your status as an ex-employee of a company currently mired in severe controversy. For example... if they were to take you in for questioning later today, there's no telling how long it would take. You'd almost certainly miss your ship. Sounds like a real hassle to me. Hell, they might even interrupt your card game."

Should only use this if kinder persuasive methods fail, as people don't like veiled threats.

Wait, card games are for nerds! Send a quick message to Leon if there's anything he knows which could help with this.
>>
No. 964284 ID: 91ee5f

>>964240
I really don’t think threatening her like that is a good idea.

We don’t know why Leon is looking for them. And if Leon was going to bring these ladies in for questioning, he would’ve already done that with Evlyn earlier, instead of going to a cafe with her.
>>
No. 964291 ID: a9af05

>>964240
Why would we even make threats like that?

I highly doubt the PKs will detain her long enough for her to miss her ship. Especially if they don't have any sort of evidence giving them a reason to do so.
>>
No. 964318 ID: b1b4f3

I wonder if she'd like your new smile.
>>
No. 964319 ID: efab48

From what she's saying, the biggest obstacle here is that your "date" would take too long to set up. You have to convince Agie here that you can expedite matters. Which means being able to call direct to Brood Mom herself. See if you can do that.

>>964284
He was looking for Azara in specific. If the PKs were to detain anyone, it would likely be the head of whatever project they're looking into. Connecting with one of her associates would be odd, but ultimately irrelevant to their case.
>>
No. 964349 ID: ed763f

Hey remember how you aren't supposed to be the salesperson, you smooth-brained menace to society? Just get them on the line with the broodmother and call it job done before moving on to the next researcher.
>>
No. 964387 ID: 7fafab

Hmmm, yes. I suppose my suggestion wasn't well thought-out.

>>964349
Oh yeah, that's right. Just put her on the line the the Pit.
>>
No. 964411 ID: efab48

>>964349
That's quitter talk. You heard the bird: 5x COMBO OR BUST!
Probably not up to you tho. Best not to pressure her. Know when to move on and all.

Another idea:
-Try the inverse of >>964136 and ask about HER mods. Surely, she's no stranger to overcompensating for something. You can bond over that.
>>
No. 964413 ID: b1b4f3

Maybe the side objective of sexing up the five ladies should not be a side objective if it directly interferes with the primary objective.
>>
No. 964478 ID: 1301e8
File 158829400918.png - (71.94KB , 700x550 , 26.png )
964478

>You shouldn't have done that. Now she's lost all interest and you ain't gonna get a chance to get her in bed with you.
Don’t give up just because you made one mistake. It’s normal that a thing like this goes a little bit back and forth. Otherwise you would never learn what makes the other tick, would you?
>That's quitter talk. You heard the bird: 5x COMBO OR BUST!
YEAH! ALL OR NOTHING! LET’S DO THIS!

>flirt like crazy.
That’s a given.
>don't ask about her work.
Verily, it was stupid to go off topic like that in the first place. Ergo, from now on, you need to focus on what matters, which is to getting her bred.
>If nothing else works, could go with a semi-true bluff threat about the PK detaining her.
That sounds like a horrid idea. First off, threatening someone is probably a huge turn off. Second, you’re working with Leon, the PK in question. You don’t want to scare her away from him.
>Wait, card games are for nerds! Send a quick message to Leon if there's anything he knows which could help with this.
Don’t have the time for NERDS!


>Hey remember how you aren't supposed to be the salesperson, you smooth-brained menace to society? Just get them on the line with the broodmother.
:AugustinaNH: Do it look like I have the time to talk to them?
:RishiNH: What if I call them and arrange something right now?
:AugustinaNH: You can try. Don’t think it will work.
>Call the Brood Pit, tell 'em we need a class A male and ovale stat!
:YthuraNH: What? Now!? They are leaving tonight!? Oh, this won’t do at all, hun! I… I think I can make it work in a few hours? Yes, we do have that room right outside the space port and… hmm…
:RishiNH: Hours? Don’t you have anyone ready now?
:YthuraNH: Hun, it’s hectic around here on a good day, and today is not a good day. We’re already running thin as it is, not to mention that there was this accident at the Sol Corp plaza with the Tram and… well, let just say we aren’t called the breeding pit. Child care comes before child creation. So, yes, give me a few hours, hun.
:AugustinaNH: Well?
:RishiNH: We can be ready in a few hours?
:AugustinaNH: See, I told you. It wouldn’t work.

>If the main issue is financial, perhaps the brood pit can compensate for replacement tickets and lost time.
:AugustinaNH: Don’t care about the money.
>Ask what she would like in her partners, surely a lady as lovely as her has to have some preference.
:AugustinaNH: Why, I want a Sakkilian gentleman with a nice smile, firm bum and who can beat my slow Control deck in less… let’s see, how much time left… just shy of eight minutes?
:RishiNH: I’m pretty sure those criteria are impossible?
:AugustinaNH: It was a Joke. I don’t care. No time for specifics. It’s not about wants, it’s about time. I don’t have it.

>I wonder if she'd like your new smile.
As you give her a toothy smile she squirm a bit with a slight blush on her snout.
:AugustinaNH: T-that’s a… ah… nice smile.
:RishiNH: Thank you~
>Would she be more interested if it was a threesome with a Sakkilian?
:AugustinaNH: That wouldn’t get me pregnant so it would be pointless? Also, as I said before, no time.

>Ask about HER mods.
:AugustinaNH: Mostly cybernetics in the brain. Better focus, faster thinking, faster reflexes. Otherwise, my body is still a work in progress. Only the most important part is completed in my transformation. I don’t see how this is relevant?
>Give her detailed information on what your mods can do. If that won't convince her to give you a shot, nothing will.
:RishiNH: I just wanted to compare it to my own stuff. I have modified certain parts as well, to enable me to lay a ton of eggs as well as having complete control down… there. Verily, it wouldn’t be hard for me to please a charming lady like yourself all… night… long…
:AugustinaNH: Uh huh… I’m sure you can. But we don’t have time, do we?
:RishiNH: I can orgasm on will. Ergo, the opposite is true, and I can only last a few seconds. Of course, I never come before my partner~
:AugustinaNH: T-that’s… ah… an i-interesting augmentation, a-actually… still… even then, we have… what, five minutes if we don’t count the wasted time to get ready?
>You have to convince Agie here that you can expedite matters.
:RishiNH: …you know what, let’s make a bet. If I win, you’ll take an hour off for the Brood Pit. If you win, I’ll leave you alone.
:AugustinaNH: I can’t see why I would accept that, but what are we betting about?
:RishiNH: That I can fuck you into an orgasmic wreck within the next five minutes.
:AugustinaNH:
>>
No. 964479 ID: 1301e8
File 158829402088.png - (40.87KB , 700x550 , 27.png )
964479

There’s no time for any foreplay or to even remove your clothes for that matter. She simply pulls you into a hidden alcove away from the front desk and prying eyes, where the two of you might get some privacy. If anything, it just makes things more exciting as well as forcing you to be even faster, as there’s no telling when someone might catch you here. You press her up against the wall, pulling down your pants slightly while she does the same and then immediately you try and penetrate her, though it gets a bit awkward as you were expecting the usual Serpents anatomy and not something more akin to a Varkian down there. But it doesn’t matter, because as soon as you find your target you smash yourself against her, making your hips smack against hers as you promptly start thrusting into her at a decent pace.

:AugustinaNH: Ah… ah… f-faster… ah….

Not to disappoint, you increases the speed of your movements until you are going as fast as you possible can without having the chance of accidently slipping out of her. Then, you start to cheat. After making sure that you can’t lay any eggs, as to not spoil her per the Brood Queens orders, you force yourself to orgasm. It takes all your willpower to continue and not to simply stop to enjoy it, as you still need her to finish as well. Taking all of the pleasure that you’re feeling, you reach out to her mind and force it unto her. You can feel that she’s unfamiliar with mind melding, as she mostly have laid with Sakkilians, and that she’s also unfamiliar with her current body, as she still haven’t been with many men before you with it. Those two combined makes it easy to completely overwhelm her with your mind, to make everything you are feeling what she is feeling and embrace it completely with bliss. Her whole body shudders as she orgasm just like you did…

:AugustinaNH: Ngg…. Fff….

As she orgasm, she tries in way to pull you close to her, to make you hilt her and stay there for a while, but sadly you cannot grant her wish. Instead, you start thrusting into her harder all the while forcing more and more of your emotions of her into her. Forcing her to see how attracted you are to her, how sexy she is, how cute she is when she leans over and blushes, how wide his hips are, how amazing his smile is, how large his hood is, how his huge cock is repeatedly sliding into your most sensitive depths…

:AugustinaNH: ahhgnn?

Never before have you been able to overwhelm someone so completely, as you pretty much managed to overwrite her whole mind with nothing but pleasure. As you finally stop your barrage, you have to catch her as she goes limp and almost falls to the floor for over-stimulation. It takes a moment before she manage to weakly try and stand up on her own, but in the end she manages to uncurl her mind from yours and regain control of herself once again.
>>
No. 964480 ID: 1301e8
File 158829403018.png - (101.58KB , 700x550 , 28.png )
964480

She almost falls over as she slither away from you a bit, forcing her to keep her balance against a nearby table. After standing there for a few seconds catching her breath, she speaks up.

:AugustinaNH: By the blazing suns, I don’t think… huff... think I’ve ever gotten fucked like that in my life!
:RishiNH: So, our deal?
:AugustinaNH: If you breeders can fuck like that then I would have gotten bred sooner.
:RishiNH: I’m can say if the others is as… good as I was, but I’m sure they are experienced. So… that means you’ll take a few minutes too-
:AugustinaNH: Minutes? Oh, no, sir, you’re getting away that… huff... that easy. I’m going to request you personally so I can ride that cock of yours for as long as I’m able, because fuck…
:RishiNH: It’s an ovipositor, not a cock…
:AugustinaNH: It’s a huge dick you pound into a poor girls crotch. Who cares what it shoots out. But yes, I’ll make sure I got an hour free before I leave, which means… oh, suns, the game. I… I n-need to go… huff...

After pulling up her pants, Augustina slithers uneasily back towards the doors where you first saw her. Lost in the afterglow bliss, she almost walks right into another patron who passes by right outside your hiding place. Luckily, they don’t look your way… and even if they did, your coat is long enough to… hide most of the evidence…

>Maybe the side objective of sexing up the five ladies should not be a side objective if it directly interferes with the primary objective.
The only way it is interfering is by helping you complete it, because you just convinced her by sexing her up!

Side Case Completed! Bang at least one of the five ladies: (1/1).

Huff… and now you’re pent up like crazy as you weren’t able to lay any eggs… but you can worry about that later.
Where were we again? You kind of got lost after all… that…
>>
No. 964483 ID: 91ee5f

>>964480
>Where were we again? You kind of got lost after all…that…
You were going to pull your pants back up, slither over to the reception desk, and give that Cibic, Dew Of the Morning, your number before you leave!

And then you were going to go meet Ben for lunch. You were going to bring some of that soup he bought you once, since he really liked that.
>>
No. 964484 ID: b1b4f3

>>964480
Well! That was interesting. Notify the brood pit that you got one. Didn't specify exactly when, but she'll be there tonight. Also make it clear she's after a good fuck-- she might specifically ask for you, though you *can* avoid being the one to put eggs in her if pressed.
Message Kat and ask if she can keep a lookout for your target. How about we head for Elysium Hotel?

Also don't forget to leave the Cibic your number.
>>
No. 964487 ID: 2aa5f0

another satisfied customer.

oh yeah and as for what next I believe you said something about seeing Ben(?), we still need to find the last three girls, and you might as well give Dew of the morning your number so you can hook up with them later when you have some more free time. I mean come on are you really going to pass on a chance to bed a cibic (I can't remember their specie's name)? Just imagine what kind of freaky things you could try with someone who has a malleable body. Plus I believe they are actually 2 beings that kinda form a greater whole so it would technically be a threesome.
>>
No. 964539 ID: a9af05

>>964480
You were going to meet Ben for lunch. Let him know you're on your way over, so that he can be ready.

Since the Brood Queen now knows they're all leaving tonight, you should update her that you managed to convince Augustina to come to the Brood Pit later. Also mention that you spoke to Evlyn and she said she would come over if you could convince the other 4 to come over.
>>
No. 964574 ID: 1301e8
File 158837176709.png - (38.70KB , 700x550 , 29.png )
964574

>Another satisfied customer.
She only got the quick trial version. You’ll wait until she’s experienced the full version later before you can mark her off as a satisfied customer… and hopefully a regular one as well.

>You were going to pull your pants back up, slither over to the reception desk, and give that Cibic, Dew Of the Morning, your number before you leave!
Oh, right. Verily, you did promise that you wouldn’t leave them hanging, and if you can’t keep a promise to yourself...
>I mean come on are you really going to pass on a chance to bed a Cibic?
Of course not. Now is just not the time, so you’ll have to keep them waiting for a bit. Doesn’t mean you can’t leave your number, though. Let’s see… you still need to bed a male Varkian, a female Sakkilian, both genders of Hivers, a Uredo and… two… wait, Cibics only got one gender, right? Hmm…
>Just imagine what kind of freaky things you could try with someone who has a malleable body.
And their bodies are transparent as well, making it even more… exotic. Though, you’re not sure how they… or if they… how do they even… hmm…
>Plus I believe they are actually 2 beings that kinda form a greater whole so it would technically be a threesome.
Oh, right, they are actually some kind of parasite that takes over the body of a blob creature, if you remember correctly… so that makes it a… threesome? You know what, you really need to take the time and research the Cibic, preferable before you try putting your ovipositor in one. The last thing you want is a nasty surprise.

Of course, all that can wait, because you have a Cibic here right now that you need to charm… except they aren’t here? There’s a sign saying “out for lunch”. You guess you’ll just leave your contact information for them to find with a note telling them thanks for helping you get into contact with Augustina. Verily, you didn’t really have the time to seduce them anyway right now, so maybe it’s for the best.


>Notify the brood pit that you got one. Didn't specify exactly when, but she'll be there tonight.
:YthuraNH: Ah, so you managed to convince lady Augustina then, hun? Excellent work! We will make sure we’re ready for her.
>Also make it clear she's after a good fuck-- she might specifically ask for you, though you *can* avoid being the one to put eggs in her if pressed.
:YthuraNH: We are in no position to deny a request like that at the moment, and thanks to the tight time constraints, it might be for the best if we allow it. In fact, even if she doesn’t make the request, we might need to ask you to donate a few of your eggs anyway. That is, love, if you wish to sire more children for us, of course.
>Also mention that you spoke to Evlyn and she said she would come over if you could convince the other 4 to come over.
:YthuraNH: You have already found two of them, and almost convinced them both to join us? I’m so proud of you, sweetie! If this trend continues and you manage to convince all five, then I can promise you a large bonus when it is all done, hun. Not to mention that mommy would ever be so grateful, child. Do keep in touch, love.
>>
No. 964575 ID: 1301e8
File 158837177560.png - (130.93KB , 700x550 , 30.png )
964575

>Message Kat and ask if she can keep a lookout for your target.
:KatNH: Okay, sure, I can keep a fucking watch for one specific person among the hundreds that pass by everyday here. No problem…
:RishiNH: She’s an albino Serpents, so she-
:KatNH: OH! HER! Yeah, I know that freak… I mean, she’s got freaky taste, not… um… not that she’s a freak because she’s white. Whatever. Yeah, she’s here. Saw her come in right as my shift started. You’re just lucky I got the Tram entrance today.
:RishiNH: That’s great. Can you message me when she leaves? …and… I have to ask, how is she freaky?
:KatNH: Can’t give you the details, but… Uredo, tentacles and weird human movies, that’s all I can say.
:RishiNH: Uh huh… but thanks for helping, Kat, I owe you one.
:KatNH: I’ll message you when she leaves, ye? Bye.

>And then you were going to go meet Ben for lunch. You were going to bring some of that soup he bought you once, since he really liked that.
Oh right, that was the plan, wasn’t it? Right, you’ll make a quick stop at that restaurant he showed you way back when and pick up two portions of it. Verily, it’s kind of sweet in a way, as it was the first meal the two of you shared together, wasn’t it?
>Let him know you're on your way over, so that he can be ready.
:PunkNH: Eh? Lunch? Oh right, lunch! You promised lunch. Yeah, I wasn’t able to go get my foodbox at home before today’s shift, so I would appreciate it, you hear?
:RishiNH: I’ll be there soon, so get ready, because I got a surprise for you. You got a lunch break soon, right?
:PunkNH: Y-yeah, sure, in a few minutes in fact. A surprise, huh? I t-think I know what you’re planning. Smell you soon, eh?
:RishiNH: Smell you soon, Ben.

---------------

You make your way down to level 35 of the Sunstrider Spire, where the grocery store Ben works at is located. When you arrive, you find him right outside the store, cleaning away someone’s newly made graffiti. “Steelbeaks rocks”… and you think the one his currently removing is saying something about “Flame Scales drools”?

:PunkNH: YO! Rishi! Over here! Just let me put away these things. Those fuckers from level 37 have been around and vandalized our shit again. Some wankers never grow up, you hear? But I guess now that Rend isn’t beating sense into them anymore they are running wild… eh, but forget about that. What’s up?
:RishiNH: I brought lunch.
:PunkNH: Huh? You actually brought… food?
:RishiNH: …yes? That was the deal? Here’s your surprise!
:PunkNH: Hmm? Oh! Oasia! I love that stuff! Heh, I… err… though you surprise would be something else but… yeah, this is kind of sweet. Hey, didn’t we drink one of these when we first met?
:RishiNH: That’s exactly why I thought to bring them.
:PunkNH: So… where’s the rest?
:RishiNH: …the rest?
:PunkNH: …Oasia is more like a between meal snack… or a dessert? It’s not something you just eat for lunch?
:RishiNH: …oh… err… it isn’t? Wops?
:PunkNH: Hey, don’t sweat it, you hear? I’m sure I can make it on this until my shift is over. Thanks.

:PunkNH: So, what’s up otherwise? On an exciting case?
:RishiNH: I’m trying to track down five important rich ladies that are leaving the station tonight. I’ve found two so far and my next lead is at a spa called Elysium.
:PunkNH: Elysium? That’s not a spa. That’s an expensive as hell hotel for wankers. There is a spa right next to it, though.
:RishiNH: …wait, how did you know that?
:PunkNH: Rend won some kind of one hour treatment for two at the place. Tried to drag me there, probably so she could ogle me naked bum, but when I told her they probably separate gents and ladies, she let me lose.
:RishiNH: …really?

:LeonNH: [Squire Rishi, how goes the quest? Have you found any of the fair maidens yet?]
:LeonNH: [The beautiful Evlyn has honored me with some more information if you wish to share?]
:LeonNH: [Maybe we can meet for lunch the three of us?]
:LeonNH: [I might require a wingwoman after all. ;)]
>>
No. 964576 ID: b1b4f3

>>964575
Tell Leon you got in touch with Augustina, and share the lead she gave.
Also yes you can meet for lunch in a bit, schedule something for after you're done hanging with Ben.

Ask Ben if Rend is still at the spa, and/or has that spot open. Maybe you can get in with that... wait, would they separate ovale Serpens too? It'd be hard to meet our target if they won't let us into the female spa. Or maybe they don't separate Serpens at all due to their open minded culture.
>>
No. 964578 ID: 2aa5f0

huh... I'm wondering how bad of an idea it might be to just have him come over and hang out with you and ben and just ask him to bring a bit more food to help fix your little oopsie with grabbing him lunch? I mean I'm pretty sure Leon probably wouldn't mind to much but if he's trying to score a date I'm not sure how well she'd take to Ben.

Eh fuck it, tell him you're good to hang with him in a few minutes, after Ben's brake is up, and maybe you can just give Ben some spare cash so he can buy his own lunch. I mean he works at a supermarket so he can just buy something he can make quick to help tide him over until after work. May not be the fanciest thing in the world but it should work.
>>
No. 964579 ID: a9af05

>>964575
Tell Leon that you'll meet up with him in a bit. Make sure you schedule it after Ben's break is over.

Ask Ben if it would be alright if you went inside his store and bought him some extra food to go with the Oasia. Or if he tells you not to buy him food, then ask if you can at least get him a drink of some kind.

>>964578
We shouldn't drag Ben over to where Leon and Evlyn are. We don't know how long Ben's break is and we may end up wasting it all trying to travel somewhere. Then he'd end up getting in trouble for taking too long of a break.
>>
No. 964582 ID: 2aa5f0

>>964579
>We shouldn't drag Ben over to where Leon and Evlyn are.
nah I meant just have them meet us here. But then decided against it and just figured we can just meet up after we're done hanging out with Ben
>>
No. 964584 ID: 91ee5f

>>964575
Tell Ben you can’t give him too much info on an ongoing case, but you can tell him about Kishi Longrunner, a rude OSN reporter you “accidentally” knocked over with your hips for harassing one of the ladies you were looking for. I’m sure he’ll get a laugh outta that!

>Leon
Schedule a meet up with him after you’re finished hanging with Ben. Don’t mention that you’re with Ben right now, since Leon doesn’t need to know about that.

Look on the bright side, meeting up with Leon for lunch will help you not be hungry from the little amount of food that you’re going to eat here with Ben.
>>
No. 964594 ID: b1b4f3

Oh wait maybe we can send Rend a message and ask her to approach the target for us? Relay a message to meet up elsewhere? Or just to hand over our contact information.
>>
No. 964617 ID: 7fafab

I'm a bit confused about the spa story. Is it something that happened previously, or is currently occurring?

>>964575
To Leo: "Yeah. Found one, got info on others. Glad to meet in a minute, though keep in mind time's short for me at the moment. May have to leave quickly if I'm notified about potential leads."
>>
No. 964642 ID: 864e49

>>964575
Well I mean if Ben wants a more substantial lunch I'm sure us and our not-so-little friend can supply a heft meal before he enjoys his desert~
>>
No. 964701 ID: 1301e8
File 158846884631.png - (135.33KB , 700x550 , 31.png )
964701

>Tell Ben you can’t give him too much info on an ongoing case, but you can tell him about Kishi Longrunner, a rude OSN reporter you “accidentally” knocked over with your hips for harassing one of the ladies you were looking for.
:RishiNH: -and she flew several meters, right into a table filled with books! You should have seen her face as she found herself under a pile of the stuff all the sudden.
:PunkNH: Ha! Damn, I kind of wish I was there when that happened. Sound hilarious, you hear?
:RishiNH: And then her camera goon tried to help her, but she yelled at them to chase after me so they let her fall back down into the book pile again.
:PunkNH: Yeah, they clearly knew what they were doing. A bit of revenge after all that abuse, eh?

>Ask Ben if Rend is still at the spa, and/or has that spot open. Maybe you can get in with that.
:PunkNH: Huh? Now? Nah, she’s at work, mate. Like most normal people at this hour. At least, those that work our shift that is.
:RishiNH: So… when is this ticked of hers valid and has she promised someone else already?
:PunkNH: No clue. I mean, Tear doesn’t want to go and all her workout buddies probably think a spa trip is something for manly, pink wearing sissies. ‘eard the place is rather popular with us Sakkilian gents, actually. But yeah, I think the prize ticket was valid for a whole months or something? Or was it a year?
>Wait, would they separate ovale Serpens too? It'd be hard to meet our target if they won't let us into the female spa. Or maybe they don't separate Serpens at all due to their open minded culture.
:PunkNH: The place is run by Hivers and of what I heard from Julia most of their clientele are Hivers and Sakkillian men, Human ladies and Varkians of both genders. So they probably don’t have the space to have one section for just Ovales… or Cibics, you know, for being two gendered… or Uredo, seeing as they don’t have a gender in the first place, though I don’t think they would visit a spa anyway? Hmm…
:RishiNH: Verily, it’s a bit odd that you aliens keep dividing yourself in such binary terms, if you ask me. It’s not like there’s something you haven’t seen before.
:PunkNH: ‘ey, I rather not have some pervy ladies ogle me while I take a bath, alright? I get enough dirty comments when I’m at the bath house…

>Maybe you can just give Ben some spare cash so he can buy his own lunch. I mean he works at a supermarket so he can just buy something he can make quick to help tide him over until after work.
:PunkNH: Oi! I don’t need your fucking charity, you wanker!
:RishiNH: How is this different from me buying the Oasia?
:PunkNH: One is a thoughtful gift, the other is just you saying that I can’t pay for the shit myself, you hear? If anything, I should buy you something… though I don’t have any cash on me right now so… um…
:RishiNH: Verily, I didn’t know you felt that way. Ergo, I’m sorry if I offended you, because I didn’t mean to.
:PunkNH: Apology accepted. Don’t fret, it’s no biggie. But forget about that because I’m famished! Let’s eat! Here, I know this perfect place. See, there’s this old corridor back behind the store that doesn’t actually lead anywhere anymore. So me and the girls put a bench in there and made it a hideout. It’s perfect if we want some privacy, you hear?

>Well I mean if Ben wants a more substantial lunch I'm sure us and our not-so-little friend can supply a heft meal before he enjoys his desert~
:PunkNH: Heh… s-see, now t-that’s what I thought you meant when you s-said you had a surprise for me.
:RishiNH: Verily, I didn’t actually consider it until just now. I do need to lighten the weight of my eggsacks a bit after my last diplomatic encounter, though I don’t think I’ll have to time to… ah…compensate?
:PunkNH: Hey, you’re just giving me that lunch you promised me *wink* they are really filling, actually …also, I did kind of promise you, remember? Right before Kat called me easy?
:RishiNH: …you know, Kat was right.
:PunkNH: Well, geez, sorry for having a thing for girl cock… do you want to get sucked off or not?
>>
No. 964702 ID: 1301e8
File 158846885891.png - (105.54KB , 700x550 , 32.png )
964702

>Look on the bright side, meeting up with Leon for lunch will help you not be hungry from the little amount of food that you’re going to eat here with Ben.
That’s right, you still need to eat as well, after all. It’s not like… mfff… like you can eat the same stuff Ben is eating… depths, I do love that tongue his.

:PunkNH: Yoo gould gall Juua.
:RishiNH: It’s rude to talk with your mouth full, Ben.
:PunkNH: *Smack* You should call Julia.
:RishiNH: What? Right now?
:PunkNH: Yeah. It would be kind of hot doing it when she might hear, you hear?
:RishiNH: …do you mind if I call Leon first? I need to talk to him as well?
:PunkNH: I’m your boytoy, Rishi, use me as *slrp* yoo peas?
:RishiNH: Then get back to work, incubator.

>Tell Leon that you'll meet up with him in a bit. Make sure you schedule it after Ben's break is over.
:LeonNH: Ah, yes, on my honor, we will be ready by then. Do you have a suggestion on where we should meet?
:RishiNH: Why don’t the t-two of you find… mmm… find somewhere nice for us t-to eat while you wait for me?
:LeonNH: Glorious idea, lady Rishi!
>Tell Leon you got in touch with Augustina, and share the lead she gave.
:LeonNH: Ah, so the maiden Augustina is at that card game tournament, maiden Myzla is at a Spa and maiden Daxi is at the club.
:RishiNH: T-that’s r-right… I w-was planning on… ah… planning on meeting w-with Myzla neeext…
:LeonNH: It might be for the best if you met with her alone, as I don’t think my presence would be welcome. As for me, I believe I will give the maiden Augustina a visit next. As for Daxi, I do not think I can get a warrant to let them into the club. If it was Azara, then maybe I would be able to-
:PunkNH: *Smack* GASP! *cough*cough* ah…*slrp*
:LeonNH: Is… is there someone else there with you?
:RishiNH: Oh… it’s… j-just a friennnd… ah…
:LeonNH: …are you alright? You sound a bit out of breath?
:RishiNH: I d-do? Verily, it’s just… just the mouth. I’m not used to it y-yet and… ah… I’ve been running around all day?
:LeonNH: Oh, of course! Do be careful and don’t overextend yourself, Squire Rishi!
>”Keep in mind time's short for me at the moment. May have to leave quickly if I'm notified about potential leads.”
:LeonNH: I do know the nature of the hunt, trust me. But let’s hope you’ll honor us soon with your presence! May you find glory on the battlefield, Squire Rishi!
:RishiNH: May the t-tides bring… f-fuck… bring you good fortune, Leon?
:LeonNH: Are you sure you are alright?
:RishiNH: J-just stubbed my tail, t-that’s all…
:LeonNH: Very well. Then I’ll be seeing you!

>Maybe we can send Rend a message and ask her to approach the target for us? Relay a message to meet up elsewhere? Or just to hand over our contact information.
Ben asked you to call her while he was blowing you, so that’s what you’re going to do.

:RendNH: The fuck is up, my slithering girl friend? I’m kind of busy at work right now.
:RishiNH: H-hey, Julia... I… I w-was calling about that spa ticket you won?
:RendNH: Eh? You sound a bit out of breath there, you been working on that bod of yours?
:RishiNH: S-something like that…
:RendNH: So what, Ben squealed like a bad rozzer about the tickets, eh?
:RishiNH: He mentioned that… ah… you had them, yeah.
:RendNH: I’ve been looking for a nice gal to take with me, so if yah want to go get kneeled by a bunch of lady bugs I’m all game. Did want to get yah know you better, now that you’re close to big bro, to make sure you’re not some wanker, eh? Besides, it’s nice to have someone that ogles back when I ogle them, you hear? What you say, this weekend?
:RishiNH: Actually, I need to go today… and I n-need to find s-someone there to… mmmmtalk to… I m-mean, maybe you can… ah…
:RendNH: Hey, if we’re going, we’re going together, mate. If yah want to find some pilok there to talk to you have to do it yourself. I’m going to get relaxed by fucking force, you hear?
:RishiNH: S-so… it’s a-alright if we g-go… today?
:RendNH: Yeah, no, you’re a bit late for that I think? I mean, I can get big sis to give me the rest of the day off, no prob, but… the fuck is the time… yeah, they are closing for the night like… real fucking soon. Or for the day. Whatever. The Spa is working on another shift than we do, you know, what with there never being actually night here and stuff. But yeah, so if you want to go then we need to be there in like… half an hour, 45 minutes or they won’t let us in for the treatment, you hear?
:RishiNH: We need to be there in half an hour!?
:RendNH: That’s right! So if you are desperate, grab your swimming bikini and let’s fucking party, girl friend?
:RishiNH: I d-don’t even h-have any s-swimming gear…
:RendNH: It’s not mandatory, if you want to flaunt a bit, eh?

:PunkNH: *Smack* GASP! Ah… huff… huff… *slrp*
:RendNH: …was that big bro?
:RishiNH: …m-maybe?
:RendNH: Is he giving you head?
:RishiNH: Maybe?
:RendNH: …nice.
>>
No. 964703 ID: 2aa5f0

damn, time limits can be so annoying. Might as well let Leon know you might have another in with another one of the girls but you kinda need to act on it now so you're going to have to postpone you meet up. Hopefully he can make some more headway on his own case without you or at the very least get to spend some more time with his date... is he still hanging out with her or did they split for now?

> Oi! I don’t need your fucking charity, you wanker!
it wasn't charity you numb nut, it was an "ah fuck, I fucked up on your gift so now I'm trying to fix my mistake"... eh, irrelevant now anyways.
>>
No. 964704 ID: b1b4f3

>>964702
>spa is closing soon
You could just show up as everyone is leaving, instead of trying to get in. That would give you time to have lunch with Leon without any time pressure.
>>
No. 964731 ID: 91ee5f

>>964702
No thanks. I’d rather not rush to the spa like that. Especially since Rend will want to hang out and we’d end up ignoring her if we just used her to go attempt to meet with Myzla.

Tell Rend that you do still want to go with her, however you want to be able to enjoy the spa without having to work at the same time, so you’ll wait and go with her this weekend.

Meanwhile, keep giving Ben eggs until he taps out.

>>964704
Do this.
>>
No. 964770 ID: a9af05

>>964704
Do this. This is a better idea than trying to rush over there.

>>964731
>Go with Rend on the weekend
This.

>Meanwhile, keep giving Ben eggs until he taps out.
If we do that, he's gonna end up looking like Zera did that one time when we overdid it giving her eggs. Although, Ben might not mind too much if we did that.
>>
No. 964788 ID: 7fafab

>>964702
"Well, if they're about to close, I can wait outside to find the person I'm looking for. I'll gladly join you when I'm not busy with a case."

Message Leon, apologize, but you gotta get to the spa to wait there to see if your target comes out.
>>
No. 964795 ID: 7cc58f

>>964702
Let's go stakeout the spa to see if we can spot our target.

If we're gonna skip out on meeting with Leon for lunch, then we'd better go into Ben's store and grab something for Rishi to eat.
>>
No. 964800 ID: f3f534

>>964704
Good plan.
>>
No. 965169 ID: 1301e8
File 158870616929.png - (105.77KB , 700x550 , 33.png )
965169

>it wasn't charity you numb nut, it was an "ah fuck, I fucked up on your gift so now I'm trying to fix my mistake"
Insulting him and arguing over it isn’t going to help. He saw it as you pitying him, which he doesn’t seem to take to kindly to. He’s a little bit prideful like that.
>Damn, time limits can be so annoying.
Ugh, first they all need to leave today and now this? Your last case had you sit in a freaking room looking out of a window for nearly two days straight, and now this? You’re going to get whiplash if this continues. Oh, and if you’re forced to work overtime you’re so going to ask for a fat bonus.
>Let's go stakeout the spa to see if we can spot our target.
…you know, that’s a great idea! Why rush thing when you can take it easy for a bit. After all, your only other lead right now is Daxi, who you already got someone else to keep their eyes on. Verily, it might even let you catch your breath for a bit.
>That would give you time to have lunch with Leon without any time pressure.
That as well. As long as you have lunch somewhere where you can see the spa. You wonder if the hotel has a restaurant open for the public.


>Tell Rend that you do still want to go with her, however you want to be able to enjoy the spa without having to work at the same time, so you’ll wait and go with her this weekend.
:RishiNH: V-verily, if t-they are about to… ah… to close, then I can simply wait o-outside for the p-person I’m looking for… ergo, I’mmmmfff…. I’ll g-gladly go w-with your original plan?
:RendNH: Yeah, bollocks to rushing off in a hurry, eh? So this weekend then? Alright, it’s a date, miss Hampton!
:RishiNH: T-then it’s… ah… s-seeettleeeeeaaah…
>Meanwhile, keep giving Ben eggs until he taps out.
While you’re talking Julia over your comm-mod, you softly stroke the fin on Ben’s head, before taking a strong grip just under it and giving his snout a gentle thrust, to signal that you’re ready. He catches on quickly and takes a long, deep breath in preparation for what is to come. As soon as he stops breathing in, you force his head down as far as you can, driving his snout into your crotch and start pumping your eggs into his cute little maw. At first, he tries feebly to push himself off you, but as soon as he feels the first egg starting its journey up your ovipositor, he stops and instead starts sucking in a greedy attempt to get as big as a meal as possible, like the good boy he is. He happily swallows the first egg as it comes… and then the second as well… and third, easily taking your first batch without problem. After taking just a moment to enjoy the feeling of his tongue exploring your whole length, you start thrusting lightly into him to help the next batch of eggs along, but as soon as the fourth egg reaches his snout he starts tapping your tail with his hand. Letting go of his head, he shoots up and gasps for air, though he makes sure not to drop the egg you just deposited into his mouth. Then, as not to miss on the rest of his meal, he engulf the top of your member to make sure the last two eggs finds their new home as well. You take this moment to reach out to his mind and bombard it with the amazing feeling of pumping his tummy full of eggs, making him feel what you are feeling all the while you can feel his own excitement of being used like this. As you swallow the last egg, the pleasure becomes too much and you can’t help but blowing a load as well, your cock throbbing a few times before it shots a few ropes of your seed which splatters on the unclothed, lower part of her tail, leaving a sweet taste in your mouth as she absorbs it. You’re lucky you managed to… err… he’s lucky he managed to get his pants off before he blew?

:PunkNH: *Cough*Cough* H-holy… shit…
:RendNH: Are you seriously still doing the nosh with Ben even after I got you bang to rights, eh?
:RishiNH: *Huff* …I couldn’t l-leave him h-hungry? V-verily, I had promised him lunch earlier so…
:RendNH: Heh. So you’re a sundamned restaurant now? Eh, whatever. Just don’t forget about the weekend, you hear? Smell yah later, gator! Oh, and tell big bro that I hope he enjoyed his meal, eh?
:RishiNH: Smell you later, Rend.
:PunkNH: So… ah… so what did she say?
:RishiNH: Julia asked me to tell you that she hoped you liked your meal.
:PunkNH: W-what!? S-she knew I w-was… HOW!?
:RishiNH: You’re not exactly quiet. You’re just lucky Leon is naïve enough not to catch on.

>If we do that, he's gonna end up looking like Zera did that one time when we overdid it giving her eggs. Although, Ben might not mind too much if we did that.
As fun as would be to empty both of your overfilled eggsacks into his cute little belly, you’re going to need your eggs for later. After all, Augustina might request you later this evening… and you’re planning on trying to be requested by at least one of the others as well. After all, you got a “Milf maker” tally to increase. Seeing how many eggs Ben can actually swallow is something you’ll have to do another day.

:PunkNH: Off… as fun as this was, I need to get back before they come looking for me... thanks for the lunch, though. It was… filling… heh…
:RishiNH: I am a lady of my word, Ben.
:PunkNH: So... hey… err…
:RishiNH: Yes?

He leans over to you and grabs the sides of your head. Before you can question him why you’re stopped by his lips meeting yours, as he gives you a long lasting kiss. You’re not sure what do though neither does he, it seems. Afterward, the two of you just stare at each other awkwardly as you have no idea what to say, as you’re not used to these kinds of shows of affection.

:PunkNH: Um… I guess… smell you… later?
:RishiNH: Smell you later Ben.
…you better call Leon and see if he can meet you outside the Spa somewhere…
>>
No. 965170 ID: 1301e8
File 158870618075.png - (99.65KB , 700x550 , 34.png )
965170

:EvlynNH: -and then he came crashing through the window, landing right in the middle of a group of ten thugs with knives! Then without breaking a sweat, he knocked all of them down with his stunrod! Oh gosh! I get excited just thinking about it!
:LeonNH: Um… heh… I… I do believe you’re exaggerating the heroic exploits I told you about a bit, fair lady.
:RishiNH: So it’s an exaggeration of an exaggeration then?

It was surprisingly easy to find a table next to the window that had the spa within view, though the fact that it is technically night here inside this dome at the moment might explain it. It’s getting kind of weird not having any set day or night, it’s even kind of hard telling what time it is, at it’s always light outside… if you can even call it outside, seeing as you’re inside a damn space station…

:EvlynNH: Oh gosh, some of the things you’ve experienced is so frightful, I’m almost getting nightmares just hearing about them!
:LeonNH: I d-d-didn’t intent to scare you, fair lady!
:RishiNH: The only thing I’m getting nightmares by is these prices…
:LeonNH: Ah! Yes! Prices! Do not worry, squire Rishi, as it would be my honor to treat both you and maiden Evlyn to- VARK!? These… these can’t be… that last zero has to be a printing error, correct?
:EvlynNH: *giggle* You two don’t need to worry about it. I’ll be delighted in taking the tab this time.
:LeonNH: I… I c-can’t on my honor accept that, lady Evlyn. I can’t rightfully call myself a knight and let you do that without a thought of repaying you!
:RishiNH: Ugh…
:EvlynNH: Oh gosh, why, if sir knight wants to repay me, I’m sure I have… something you can… mmm… help me with~
:LeonNH: Err… I… will think… um… about it?

It’s a good thing that’s it nighttime here, as that means there are a lot fewer people walking around outside, giving you a clear view of the exit of the spa. Of course, with so few people milling around, you have an easy time spotting another “friend” of yours, which is to say that reporter that was harassing Evlyn earlier. She and that camera goon of hers are right outside the window, keeping watch over the spa as well. You did kind of slip that Myzla was at a spa when she let the hotel name slip. Maybe you’ll need to deal with her before your target leaves, or otherwise you might have to fight the reporter over your target once again. Hmm… but ho-

Your train of thought is broken as Leon kicks your tail a bit. Looking over at him, you can see him gesturing with his eyes over at Evlyn before looking back at you with a pair of large, naïve eyes. He clearly doesn’t know how to proceed from here with her. Though, it’s clear that Evlyn likes his “knight” persona more than Leon himself… or is at least more interested in it. Then again, she’s probably just looking for a quick lay before she leaves in a week while Leon is looking for a mate for life, which complicates matters. Darn aliens and their weird mating rituals…

Either way, Leon is clearly waiting for you to help him in some way… while the reporter outside is waiting to snatch away your target when she leaves the spa… bother bother…

:EvlynNH: Oh… I can’t decide what to order…
>>
No. 965175 ID: 2aa5f0

hmm, might be wise to figure out what Evlyn wants in a relationship. She clearly seems to have a high opinion of Vark culture so maybe she might find the idea of a mate for life romantic? Or at the very least be something she'd be willing to give a shot at and try the boyfriend/girlfriend thing that seems popular with the other races.

Guess we could start out by asking about her mods (as I am a bit curious as what goes into mods to become a hybrid... and what little side effects that might have as in can she actually have children with a Vark or is it mostly cosmetic), see if she brings up anything cultural related and ask what she thinks of the culture, then try to find a way to Segway into how you find it odd that aliens seem to focus so much on a sole mate. I mean doesn't it seem a bit possessive to claim someone as yours and yours alone? and depending on how she answers that will decide how to play wingman for Leon since if she's only looking for a quick screw then she's probably not going to be someone Leon will try and hook up with but if she's actually willing to try the Vark method of hooking up (as in dating) we could probably hook them up and see what happens.


Also if we spot our target as she's leaving the spa think we could have Leon cause a distraction if possible to gain the reporter's attention while we move to intercept Myzla and get her out of the reporter's line of sight?
>>
No. 965186 ID: b34040

Definitely try to figure out what she wants from a relationship. You don't want to wing-man Leon into something he doesn't want, for instance a one-time fling.
>>
No. 965222 ID: 91ee5f

>>965175
>Also if we spot our target as she's leaving the spa think we could have Leon cause a distraction if possible to gain the reporter's attention while we move to intercept Myzla and get her out of the reporter's line of sight?
That could work if we have Evlyn help us out. Because if Myzla sees Rishi, a complete stranger, coming towards her, that might scare her away. But if Myzla sees Evlyn with Rishi, that might make her more willing to trust us, since we’d be with someone she recognizes.

>>965186
This.
>>
No. 965385 ID: 7fafab

>>965170
"Evlyn, Leon is not a one-night-stand kind of guy. As a Serpens, I certainly am, if that's all you're interested in. If so, I'll gladly engage with you later, if you do me a favor first."

Reporter THOT is to be BANISHED.
Evlyn shall be a distraction, to get her away from the spa.

Reporter follows Evlyn, who will be deliberately vague and make suspicious statements to egg her on as she walks away.
If the strategy begins to wear off, Leon comes in to lecture the reporter about harassing Evlyn, buying us more time.

"I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions" if that doesn't work.
>>
No. 965424 ID: a9af05

>>965170
>Reporter
You've got her contact info, just call her and give her an anonymous tip claiming one of the ladies she's looking for is currently somewhere else. That'll make her leave.

Of course, she's also got you're contact info, so if you call her, the caller ID will let her know it's you. You'll need to have someone else call her.

>>965385
With how nervous she was last time near that reporter, I have a feeling that if Evlyn says anything, she's going to end up saying something she shouldn't be saying.
>>
No. 965477 ID: 91ee5f

Rishi, is Evlyn talking with mouth noises? Or is she still doing the normal Serpent telepathic way of speaking?

>>965424
>anonymous tip to send her somewhere else
Hey, that could actually work!

>Of course, she's also got you're contact info, so if you call her, the caller ID will let her know it's you. You'll need to have someone else call her.
We obviously can’t have either Leon or Evlyn do it, since the reporter would recognize their voices. Who could we get to call her?
>>
No. 965674 ID: ed763f

Asking her about Varkian culture compared to your own is a good way to start the conversation, maybe breach the question with food since she's considering what to order?

Nudge Leon back and gesture to the paparazi. Oh, can you call up the spa and tell them the paparazzi is waiting to ambush one of their patrons, and they should probably let them leave out a back door and then wait there yourself?
>>
No. 966009 ID: 1301e8
File 158906912363.png - (149.51KB , 700x550 , 35.png )
966009

>Rishi, is Evlyn talking with mouth noises? Or is she still doing the normal Serpent telepathic way of speaking?
She is making strange mouth noises similar to what Leon and Lily does. You’re just lucky you have a translation mod installed in your brain, because it sounds just like a bunch of squawking and whistles.
>"Evlyn, Leon is not a one-night-stand kind of guy. As a Serpens, I certainly am, if that's all you're interested in. If so, I'll gladly engage with you later, if you do me a favor first."
You’re here to help Leon, not steal the girl he likes from under his snout… or beak, in this case. Verily, your first priority is to get all five ladies to the brood pit, ergo insulting the man she fancy is probably counterproductive.

>Definitely try to figure out what she wants from a relationship. You don't want to wing-man Leon into something he doesn't want, for instance a one-time fling.
The problem is, will it ever be anything more? After all, didn’t she say that she was leaving in a week? That’s not enough time for one of those usual drawn out courtships that the aliens have. Hmm… maybe your duty right now is to get her to tell Leon what she wants, and then take it from there, depending how he feels about it?
>She clearly seems to have a high opinion of Vark culture so maybe she might find the idea of a mate for life romantic? Or at the very least be something she'd be willing to give a shot at and try the boyfriend/girlfriend thing that seems popular with the other races.
Ergo, there might still be a chance. After all, isn’t that how it works in those movies? Right as one partner is about to leave on the space ship, the other one comes running and suddenly they decide to stay? Hmm… it’s kind of odd, but you guess it is what Leon wants…


>Guess we could start out by asking about her mods…
:EvlynNH: My mods? Oh gosh, I don’t have many of note… oh, but you mean the gene splicing?
:LeonNH: Err… I-indeed! How… how does it work, if I may be so bold?
:EvlynNH: Why, I don’t rightly know, to be perfectly honest. It involves a lot of gene therapy as well as adding Varkian DNA into my Seprent ones through something called splicing? Oh gosh, I’m sorry, I’m not into biology… I’m more a robotics kind of gal!
:LeonNH: N-no need to be sorry, lady Evlyn! I am sure I can simply look it up when I get the time, after you have stopped honoring us with your captivating presence.
:RishiNH: I’m more interested in why, not the how. Why did you choose to change?
:EvlynNH: Hmm? Oh, that? It’s a long and boring story. I wouldn’t want to bore you with that kind of no-
:LeonNH: IWOULDLOVETOHEARIT!? I mean… err…
:RishiNH: I would love to know how this can both be the worst salad I have ever had as well as the most expensive with at least two zeroes extra.
:EvlynNH: Haha, yeah! Welcome to the top, where things are bought because they are expensive, not because they are better.
:RishiNH: Verily, I’d rather hear you supposed “boring” story than eat any more of it. If anything, it would be a nice distraction?
:EvlynNH: Well… if the two of you insist… oh gosh, where do I even start? See, when I was a young lass, I grew up on the colony world of Dou Seti 5. It was formed before first contact, so it was mostly Serpents there, at least until one of the Varkian colony ships landed there. But that was way before my time. Anyway, where was I? Oh, right! See, my brood parents used to give the whole brood books from the Varkian’s when we were young, to widen out horizons and… oh gosh, they were just amazing! With knights and dragons and princess and oh my…
:LeonNH: Ah, yes, we do have a lot of stories about the mythical age before the great exodus.
:RishiNH: So you read fantasy stories and wanted to become a knight yourself?
:EvlynNH: What? No? Of course not! Gosh, that would be very silly, wouldn’t it? No, I always wanted to become a princess!
:LeonNH: A princess?
:RishiNH: Err… okay…? You want to become… royalty and rule? Wouldn’t that make you a queen?
:EvlynNH: *giggle* Of course not, silly! I don’t want to become some kind of silly part of monarchy, I want to become like a princess in all those stories! Regal, beautiful, intelligent and with a strong, handsome knight by my side, who would be brave and heroic and oooh…
:RishiNH: A knight at your side… like one of those relationships the aliens have? A soul mate?
:EvlynNH: But isn’t it just so romantic!? To find someone that’s just right for you, the knight in shining armor that’s there to save you from yourself!? Oh gosh, just imagine that somewhere out there, there’s someone that’s just perfect for you, which will change your life forever, someone you can grow old with and never stop loving! Why, I’ve fantasies about a handsome knight riding by and just sweeping me up on their Hawkstrider and riding away with me into the sunset and a life that’s like a dream! OH GOSH!
:RishiNH: Verily, it just feels a bit… possessive to claim someone as yours and yours alone…
:EvlynNH: Don’t be silly! Of course I want them to meet other people… otherwise their swordsmanship would simply stagnate and not get better would it? But oh… there aren’t many knights around these days to save fair princesses like myself from the world, is there? *Sigh*

You slap Leon’s leg with your tail, to signal that now is his chance, dammit!

:LeonNH: I’M A KNIGHT! I mean… err… I t-told you earlier that I’m an actual guild sworn knight, yes?
:EvlynNH: Oh gosh, so you did! I can hardly believe it, actually.
:LeonNH: Then let me dispel any doubt, fair princess! I can show you my knightly regalia and coat of arms, if you would honor me with your presence over a cup of coffee, tomorrow maybe?
:EvlynNH: HAHA! A cup of coffee? Yeah, not going to happen!
:LeonNH: Oh… err… I’m s-
:EvlynNH: What do you say about this weekend instead? Starting with Lunch at your place so you can show me everything you have… and then we can make our way over to my place for a three course dinner before an evening of fine wine, cheese and talk about the two of us? I’m dying to know more about you, just not the knight, but who is under the armor as well. Not to mention you might show me your skill with your sword as well?~
:LeonNH: Err… that all sounds amazing but… I don’t think I’ve ever wielded a sword? Ranged weaponry, sure, but the closes thing I’ve used is a stun baton in the line of duty.
:EvlynNH: Oh gosh, but sir knight, haven’t you had the duty to save a few fair maidens before?
:LeonNH: I don’t see how my duty to save people is… wait… when you say sword, you didn’t actually… mean… um…
:RishiNH: ANYHOW!


>Reporter THOT is to be BANISHED.
Not the way you would put it, but…
:RishiNH: Speaking of duty, verily I might need your help with my own. Look out the window behind me. Who do you see?
:EvlynNH: *Gasp!* Is that the rude lady that we met earlier!? How does she know we’re here!?
:LeonNH: I don’t think she does. Indeed, I believe that honorless cur is here for the same reason we are. She knows that your maiden friend is at the spa and is waiting to ambush her like a coward! We are simply lucky that these windows are one way see-through.
>Oh, can you call up the spa and tell them the paparazzi is waiting to ambush one of their patrons, and they should probably let them leave out a back door and then wait there yourself?
:LeonNH: I do not believe that would be the wisest course of action, squire Rishi, as while it would put a hamper on the reporters plan, it might put one on ours as well.
:RishiNH: Hmm… you’re right. Even if we managed to find whatever back door the spa has, it’s very likely that Myzla herself will simply think that we’re the paparazzi and leave without speaking to us.
:LeonNH: Or she might simply be able to evade us completely… or the spa might force us into glorious combat with their security to let her leave unmolested.
>If we spot our target as she's leaving the spa think we could have Leon cause a distraction if possible to gain the reporter's attention while we move to intercept Myzla and get her out of the reporter's line of sight?
:LeonNH: I guess I might be able to lead her astray… but not for very long. Do you know when the fair maiden will leave the spa?
:RishiNH: Not a clue… it’s closing in about an hour and a half, so sometime in that time frame? Verily, I’m not actually 100% sure she’s even in there.
:LeonNH: Hmm… then we might need a better plan? After all, as much as I am willing to keep her away, I too need to talk to lady Myzla as well.

>Evlyn shall be a distraction, to get her away from the spa. Reporter follows Evlyn, who will be deliberately vague and make suspicious statements to egg her on as she walks away.
:EvlynNH: Oh gosh, no! No chance! I’m not talking to that bore again!
:LeonNH: Do not worry, princess, I will not force you to do anything you don’t want to do.
>That could work if we have Evlyn help us out. Because if Myzla sees Rishi, a complete stranger, coming towards her, that might scare her away. But if Myzla sees Evlyn with Rishi, that might make her more willing to trust us, since we’d be with someone she recognizes.
:EvlynNH: Oh gosh, I’m sorry, but… well… I need to leave soon? In like 30 minutes?
:LeonNH: Ah, no need to apologize, I am sure we can come up with a better plan.
>You've got her contact info, just call her and give her an anonymous tip claiming one of the ladies she's looking for is currently somewhere else. That'll make her leave.
:EvlynNH: Oh, but I don’t think she would believe someone just like that…
:LeonNH: Not unless they had evidence… which we have, if you would honor me with your aid for a moment, princess Evlyn.
:EvlynNH: Oh? Me? But I’m leaving soon?
:LeonNH: Which is exactly what I was thinking! When you leave, I’ll come with you. We’ll go somewhere far away and simply take a picture of you there!
:EvlynNH: And send it to the reporter as evidence! Oh gosh, you’re so clever!
:RishiNH: That’s a clever idea, yes, but it won’t keep her away forever… not to mention you’ll need to do it soon if you don’t want to keep Evlyn here any longer than she wants too.
:LeonNH: But it will work… probably, I mean…

:EvlynNH: So… what’s the plan?
:RishiNH: The problem is that we don’t know when she’s leaving, so any option we currently have will be a gamble… hmm… we can’t keep the reporter away forever, but we don’t know when Myzla will leave… is there something we’re missing?
>>
No. 966014 ID: b1b4f3

>>966009
Could we ask the spa when Myzla will leave? Then time the distraction for then.
>>
No. 966129 ID: 19fdd8

>>966009
She'll leave when the spa closes, I'd imagine.
>>
No. 966130 ID: 864e49

I'm guessing Evlyn doesn't have Myzla contact details?
>>
No. 966230 ID: 1301e8
File 158923974484.png - (68.43KB , 700x550 , 36.png )
966230

>I'm guessing Evlyn doesn't have Myzla contact details?
:EvlynNH: Oh gosh, of course I have Myzzy’s number! Though… I haven’t been able to reach her today? But here!
:RishiNH: …this is the exact same contact info I already had… the one that go through Sol Corps currently offline switchboard.
:EvlynNH: So that’s why I didn’t work! *Giggle* Of course, how silly of me! But then I guess… this might work?
:RishiNH: …this is the number for a completely different planet. I can’t use that here.
:EvlynNH: Oh gosh, you’re right. Sorry that I couldn’t be of more help.
:RishiNH: You were still helpful. Thank you, Evlyn.

>She'll leave when the spa closes, I'd imagine.
Can you really be that sure that she will stay there until the very last minute? Most people leave before they are kicked out, after all. Verily, if only you know when… she… wait…
>Could we ask the spa when Myzla will leave? Then time the distraction for then.
…You know, why didn’t you think about that earlier? You can always just ask the receptionist or wait inside the entrance of the spa. The worst thing they can do is to kick you out after all. Verily, if it wasn’t for this lunch with Leon distracting you, this wouldn’t have been a problem in the first place.

:RishiNH: I’m going to head inside the spa and wait for her there.
:EvlynNH: But won’t that reporter recognize you and follow you inside?
:LeonNH: Ah, but that’s where we come in! It will be our sworn duty to distract them! Princess Evlyn, let us depart and complete this glorious task!
:EvlynNH: *Giggle* Oh, sir knight! Let’s!
:LeonNH: Do not fret, young squire, I will return in a few minutes. As soon as I have seen the Princess off to her destination, I will make the journey back here to aid you.
:RishiNH: Err… sure… that will work?
:EvlynNH: It was nice meeting you, squire Rishi. May the tides bring you good fortune.
:LeonNH: I will return soon, Rishi. Goodbye for now.
:RishiNH: May the tides bring good fortune to the both of you as well.
:EvlynNH: Then let us be off, brave knight! To adventure! *giggle!*
:LeonNH: No need to rush, Evlyn!

After Evlyn have paid the tab the two of them leave, “the princess” slithering off ahead eagerly as her supposed brave knight Leon tries his best to keep up to her. You guess being half Varkian makes it easier to move on land, because she was rather fast…
When they are gone you continue your vigilant watch of the spa while sipping the coffee you bought with the lunch you had earlier, waiting for something, anything to happen. After five long minutes of nothing the something you were waiting for finally comes, as Kishi, the reporter, suddenly goes into a sprint, knocking over a Hiver lady before disappearing down the street with her camera goon trying their best to keep up but failing, leaving only a trail of dust and an angry Hiver behind. Well… the coast is clear now, at least.
>>
No. 966231 ID: 1301e8
File 158923975260.png - (161.03KB , 700x550 , 37.png )
966231

You barely manage to cross the street before the door to the spa opens and a Serpents lady clad is some very expensive looking furs slithers out from it, followed by a Hiver gentleman on each side of her. While the fur coat and sunglasses makes it hard to see who it is, the green feathered headdress makes it obvious that this is indeed Myzla, the lady you are looking for.

:MyzlaNH: Finally, the depthawful reporter is gone. Which one of you do I have to thank for that?
:NonNH: Our apologies, ma’am, but… that wasn’t us.
:NonNH: Indeed, I was just about to walk up to them and give shoo them away, boss.

All three of them walks past you, ignoring you completely.

:MyzlaNH: And have you sent out my portfolio to all those jobs we spoke about?
:NonNH: I wrote them all up last night, ma’am.
:NonNH: Sent them this morning, boss.
:MyzlaNH: Just make sure they know not to contact me until after I’ve left this station and arrived back home. I rather not be disturbed right now.
:NonNH: Of course, ma’am.
:NonNH: You got it boss. No one will disturb you on my watch.
:MyzlaNH: Excellent.

Now is your chance, before she manages to-

And then your comm-module starts ringing.

:KatNH: Hey, it’s Kat. The fucker you were looking for, that Albino chick, is about to leave the club with one of her gal pals. You wanted me to keep you updated about that, right?
:RishiNH: What!? Now!?
:KatNH: Yes, now. If you hurry, you might just catch them before they leave.
>>
No. 966234 ID: b1b4f3

>>966231
Ask Kat to delay them for like, five minutes. You need just a little bit more time.

Then go up and immediately say you're responsible for the distraction. She will *probably* let you make a decent case for her making a donation to the Brood Pit before leaving.
>>
No. 966286 ID: b34040

Agreed. Let your cunning distraction be your in with Myzla. If that doesn't even get you the time of day, off to the club!
>>
No. 966320 ID: 2aa5f0

what are the chances that the albino one's friend is someone you know? I mean I really doubt it seeing how the only rich female we really call a friend is Lily and if I recall correctly she probably would really only know Azara and even then only through her father.

Best I can think of is asking Kat to distract them and tell her we'll owe her a huge favor or at least find out where they're going so we can try and catch them there.
>>
No. 966346 ID: 7fafab

>>966231
"Kat, try to delay her, just for a few minutes. Give her this number if she does leave, tell her to call it."
Send Brood Pit number.

Now, onto the current matter.
"I am the one responsible for removing the reporter. Greetings, Ms. Shils."
Tell her you're here on behalf of the Brood Pit, give her the number. If she seems reluctant, ask why she's not interested.
>>
No. 966390 ID: 1301e8
File 158932321840.png - (150.37KB , 700x550 , 38.png )
966390

>Ask Kat to delay them for like, five minutes. You need just a little bit more time.
:KatNH: What? How am I supposed to do that? I’m a bouncer, I kick people the fuck out, not keep them inside.
:RishiNH: Just… just tell them a friend of Evlyn and Augustina want to talk to them, if they could just keep put for a few minutes. It’s important.
:KatNH: Right… of course it is. Fine, I’ll tell them when they walk by.
:RishiNH: Maybe give them my contact info as well?
:KatNH: Meh… whatever you say…
>or at least find out where they're going so we can try and catch them there.
:KatNH: Uh huh… sure…
>Tell her we'll owe her a huge favor.
:KatNH: Of course you fucking own me, slithers. And don’t go around giving away your boy toy this time. That’s just rude.


>Go up and immediately say you're responsible for the distraction. She will *probably* let you make a decent case for her making a donation to the Brood Pit before leaving.
:RishiNH: Excuse me, Myzla Shils? I’m t-
:MyzlaNH: Another reporter? Remove this ruffian.
:NonNH: Yes boss! You heard the lady, keep your distance or there will be trouble!
:RishiNH: I’m the one who distracted the reporter ea- Hey, hands off my snout!
:NonNH: We won’t warn you again, get lost.
:MyzlaNH: Hmm? What was that? Let her speak.
:NonNH: Huh? If you say so, boss.
:RishiNH: I fed the reporter a false sighting of one of your friends. That’s why she ran off like that.
:MyzlaNH: Oh? Really? That was you? Then I guess I owe you a minute of my time, so long as you don’t slow me down. Slither and talk, miss…?

:RishiNH: Rishi Zsazsa. The Brood Pit hired me to find you.
:MyzlaNH: Ah yes, the Brood Pits, of course they would be the first to answer. I have worked with them before, after all.
:NonNH: *psst* Ma’am! This lass is obviously a charlatan. I sent your portfolio this morning and there is simply no way it have made its way to Thentran 8 yet, let alone giving them enough time to send someone here. I suggest we move on to a little-
:RishiNH: I was sent by the local Brood Pit, not the one from… wherever that was.
:MyzlaNH: Oh? So they wish to hire me as well? Sadly, I will be leaving tonight, so I do not believe I have the time to model for them.
:NonNH: Ma’am, they are clearly try-
:MyzlaNH: Hush now, let the ruffian speak.
:RishiNH: Actually, I’m here to ask if you might consider… a donation?
:MyzlaNH: A don- OH! You are wondering if you might… hmhm, oh no, dear, that won’t be happening.
:RishiNH: Can you at least call the Brood Queen and tell her-
:MyzlaNH: Hard pass.
:RishiNH: …may I at least ask why you aren’t interested?

:MyzlaNH: Isn’t it obvious, dear? Looking like a beached depth lurker would ruin my modeling career!
:RishiNH: No offence but… according to my sources your last model job was over ten years ago.
:MyzlaNH:
:NonNH: Hey! Don’t talk to the boss like-
:MyzlaNH: No, no, it is alright. It’s only the truth dear. Honestly, the modeling gig is more of a hobby if anything, which I did while I was educating myself back on Roon. Of course, I haven’t had any luck the last few years finding another gig… but that will all change now, as I am going to give it my full attention from now on… at least for the next year, then I’m going back to looking for works in robotics. The pay is just too good, you know.
:RishiNH: So y-
:MyzlaNH: I mean, honestly, just because I’m a bit older than most of the models they usually use, doesn’t mean I can’t find some work. After all, I have aged like fine wine if do say so myself. It’s rather uncut really, that they are mostly using so young models.
:RishiNH: Well, I-
:MyzlaNH: But do not worry, even if I land on a bit of a dry spell I will be fine. After all, my most recent project with Sol Corp paid me two years’ salary in advance, even after they pulled the plug on it. Just more foolishness on their part, I am sure.
:RishiNH: But that isn’t-
:MyzlaNH: They say that the project here was a failure, don’t they? But that isn’t true. It was a success! But then some incompetent imbecile in management managed to misplace most of the mechanical modules, not to mention the mass manufacturer.
:RishiNH: Err…
:MyzlaNH: They claim that they were stolen, but who would be able to steal five large mechanical military mechas? Not to mention the fabricator, which is the size of a whole room! No, they clearly hid them away for tax reasons… or insurance claims… or maybe because some higher up wanted his own private army.
:NonNH: Ma’am, maybe you shouldn’t-
:MyzlaNH: After all, what other kind of purpose did this project have? We were supposed to create the most advance AI ever conceived and build a suitable body to it, of course they want to arm it and use it to take control of Sol Corp through force.
:RishiNH: I see now why you were so afraid for the reporter…
:MyzlaNH: Hmm? Who were you again?
:RishiNH: Brood pit?
:MyzlaNH: Oh, yes, of course. As I said, no. Not going to happen. Unless you have some really good reason why I would go through with it, but I doubt it. Just don’t go on about all that “for the species” nonsense, hmhm…

Verily, as soon as the Brood Queen said there were a bonus to bring them all in, you knew you were going to be forced to convince them all to do it the hard way…
>>
No. 966397 ID: ed763f

Hold out Isabella's contact info, say there's about a 90% chance she will imidiately become totally artistically infatuated with your personal style and want to paint a picture and/or have you model, and you'll get it if you promise to give the brood pit a call.
>>
No. 966400 ID: b1b4f3

>>966390
Two words: pregnant modeling. Maternity clothing is a thing, she could usher in a new age of style for expecting mothers! If she thinks pregnancy isn't hot then tell her you strongly disagree. She can literally feel your thoughts on the matter if she wishes.
>>
No. 966407 ID: 094652

Immediately break off from this conversation and begin muttering about the next target. Make it look like you don't care about the juicy, juicy SolCorp intel that will keep you fed for the next two months.
>>
No. 966410 ID: 2aa5f0

yeah, uh might be useful to tuck that little nugget of information she just dropped away for now as I'm sure that will become useful later but will probably only make things harder at the moment.

As for her. Tell her that, well, if she isn't having much luck with her current modeling targets maybe she should think of branching out into a different modeling field. Like maternal modeling. I mean being a bit older in this field would probably help as it would make her look more "motherly" therefor making her more preferable. If she can get her tail in the door here it might help her portfolio to attract other modeling agencies in the future. And even if nothing really does come out of it I really doubt their would be any lasting damage that she couldn't remove (like stretch marks) and just go back trying more main stream modeling gigs. Honestly it's something she should at least look into and see if that's a route she'd be willing to take.
>>
No. 966411 ID: 91ee5f

>>966390
And to think, we were worried that Evlyn would be the one to accidentally say something she shouldn’t. Looks like it’s actually Myzla that says things she shouldn’t be saying!

I’m sure Leon would love to hear all about that for his case. Too bad we don’t have enough time to stick around and see if she says anything else!

>Unless you have some really good reason why I would go through with it, but I doubt it.
We should definitely go with >>966400 ‘s pregnant modeling idea! If Myzla wants to get back into modeling, then this would be a way for her to do so! And after laying her eggs, she can go back to regular modeling!
>>
No. 966430 ID: b34040

Yeah, wow. If you're ever in a position to hire Myzla (unlikely) for anything sensitive, don't.

Agree with her that she's still fine, then point out that maternity modelling is a good business.
>>
No. 966468 ID: a9af05

>>966400
This
>>
No. 966472 ID: d4fe1e

>>966400
She can also take up teaching the next generation of models at the same time informing them of things she ran into during her career and making sure there on the right track. Even if the pregnant modelling doesn’t turn out teaching those models and managing them into supermodels can become her new thing.
>>
No. 966492 ID: a9af05

>>966468
Make sure you also give her the Brood Pit's contact info so that she can schedule an appointment if she's interested.
>>
No. 966653 ID: 1301e8
File 158949700507.png - (122.56KB , 700x550 , 39.png )
966653

>Yeah, wow. If you're ever in a position to hire Myzla (unlikely) for anything sensitive, don't.
She really does love to talk about herself and things concerning her, doesn’t she? That might be useful to know… if she was staying, that is.
>Make it look like you don't care about the juicy, juicy SolCorp intel that will keep you fed for the next two months.
While the information is indeed juicy and is something you’ll make sure to remember, it won’t really feed you… nor do you think she cares that you heard her talking about it.


>Hold out Isabella's contact info, say there's about a 90% chance she will imidiately become totally artistically infatuated with your personal style and want to paint a picture and/or have you model.
:MyzlaNH: And this Isabella is… who exactly? Some starving artist beneath my notice?
:RishiNH: Her full name is Marquis Isabella de Lac Vicatar the IV. She ha-
:MyzlaNH: The Marquis? The one who owns all those galleries around Unity space? Ah, why didn’t you say so, dear. Hmhm, if I’d know it was her… but… would that model job actually last for a long time?
:RishiNH: Well… verily, she is rather impulsive when it comes to changing models, so… not really?
:MyzlaNH: Hmm… no matter, it is not like I would have the time to model for her anyway. I am leaving soon, after all, though if I have the time, I might give her a quick visit…
>She can also take up teaching the next generation of models at the same time informing them of things she ran into during her career and making sure there on the right track.
:MyzlaNH: Me? Teaching? I would never even consider it. Why, dear, I do believe teaching is best left to the Brood Pits and universities, no?
:RishiNH: The Brood Pit is hiring…
:MyzlaNH: Oh, depths no. Can’t stand kids. Besides, modeling is my hobby, not something I’m an expert in. Even in the field of robotics, where I have my education, I wouldn’t want to teach, dear. Hmm… and can you even teach modeling?

>Tell her that, well, if she isn't having much luck with her current modeling targets maybe she should think of branching out into a different modeling field.
:MyzlaNH: Another field, you say? I rather not…
:NonNH: Boss, she has a point.
:NonNH: She is correct, ma’am. I have tried to tell you that you need to look for work elsewhere, somewhere where they won’t just hire the youngest.
:MyzlaNH: And what field am I supposed to enter? I would need to find a field where I have something that… that will catch people’s eyes, but… what?
:RishiNH: I do believe the Brood Pit might help you with that, lady Myzla.
:MyzlaNH: Help me? How?
>Two words: pregnant modeling.
:MyzlaNH: …pregnant modeling?
:RishiNH: Think about it. Maternity modeling is good business that’s always looking for new models. As you said yourself, you have aged like a fine wine, coupled with your age making you look more motherly, therefor making you more preferable. Ergo, you’re a perfect model for them.
:MyzlaNH: Hmm… though, I don’t see myself wanting to get stuck in that field forever…
:RishiNH: Verily, it only needs to be temporary. If you can get your tail in the pool, then it might help your portfolio attract other modeling agencies in the future.
:MyzlaNH: …that is a good point.
:NonNH: But… boss…?
:NonNH: Ma’am, are you really suggesting to get child just to-
:MyzlaNH: Shush. Mother is thinking.
:NonNH: …mother?
:NonNH: Why did you just call your-
:MyzlaNH: I said shush.

>And after laying her eggs, she can go back to regular modeling!
:MyzlaNH: You’re right. Even if it doesn’t work out, I’ll just lay the egg and move on. I don’t really have a reason not to try, do I?
:NonNH: But… but… ma’am, what about the child!?
:MyzlaNH: Let the Brood Pit take care of that. You have convinced me, miss… Rishi, was it?
:RishiNH: Rishi Zsazsa. Here is the contact number for the Brood Queen Ythura.
:MyzlaNH: Ah, yes, thank you. Hmhm, I need to call her up and request a pair of really fertile breeders. After all, the larger belly, the better… maybe I should try for twins? Hmhm… either way, I need someone who knows what they are doing… it’s been a while since I have had a really good lay.
:RishiNH: Not to brag, but… verily, I just knocked up a lady with triplets.
:MyzlaNH: No offence, but you are a… what? Class C? I am a Class AA, and thus you are a bit… beneath me. My incubator deserves the seed and eggs of the highest quality, laid within my womb with the utmost care and experience. Not some… haphazardly laid eggs from a plebian like yourself.
:RishiNH: …I don’t know how I wouldn’t be offended by that.
:MyzlaNH: My body is a work of art and I deserve to be bred by someone with class. The only reason I would ever even consider having you as my breeder is if there was no one else.

You haven’t really been paying attention on where, exactly, the two of you have been slithering off to, but suddenly you find yourself inside a Tram terminal for private Trams, which is currently being occupied by a rather nice looking car. It’s not as big as Lily’s limousine, but it’s still rather large.

:MyzlaNH: But you have my thanks for giving me this idea. Here, let me give you a ride. Where are you going?
:RishiNH: I need to go to the Dreamweaver Club as soon as possible.
:MyzlaNH: Ah, yes, I know of it. Daxi loves going there to party with her lady friend and that Uredo pet of hers. It’s not far, in fact, I can get you there in less than a minute.
:RishiNH: That would be lovely, la-
:LeonNH: Hold it for one second. I’m coming as well!
:NonNH: Hey! Get away from the boss, you ru-
:MyzlaNH: Let him pass. He is clearly a Peace Keeper. How can I help you, officer?

:LeonNH: Sir Leontius Stronghearts, at your service. It is an honor to meet you, maid Myzla.
:MyzlaNH: Skip the formalities, officer. What do you want from me, dear?
:LeonNH: I am here to ask you about a certain project you’ve worked on recently.
:MyzlaNH: I can’t tell you much unless you have a warrant, officer. I am bound to a contract, after all.
:RishiNH: Didn’t you just ramble on about it to me just a moment ago, though?
:MyzlaNH: Everything I said to you is either public knowledge or pure speculation on my part.
:LeonNH: Well, I want to hear more about your speculations, though the real reason I am here is to discuss the glorious maid Azara Uzel.
:MyzlaNH: Ah, yes, of course. Because of… the incident. As soon as I have given miss Rishi here a ride to her destination, I will disclose as much information as I can, officer.
:RishiNH: I do actually need to hear about Azara’s current whereabouts as well.
:MyzlaNH: If you’re not in a hurry I can tell you as well, but it will take far longer than a minute if I am to tell you everything, dear.
:LeonNH: If I may be so bold, but any information you might give me might be vital for my quest.
:RishiNH: Depths… I don’t really have the time… but I need to know…
:MyzlaNH: Then you’ll need to decide before we go, won’t you dear? I do not have time to wait around for you at the moment, as I have other pressing matters to attend to, especially now when I need to contact the Brood Pit as well.

Do you rush over to the club and try to catch Daxi before she leaves, or do you stay with Myzla for a moment to learn about where Azara might be? It’s a gamble, as Daxi might not even be there when you arrive… or she might still be there even after you’ve talked to Myzla. And if you stay, maybe you should come up with a few questions for Myzla to speed things along. After all, you only need to know where Azara might be right now, nothing more.
>>
No. 966656 ID: b1b4f3

>>966653
How about she tells Leon, who agrees to share the info after your stop at the club?
>>
No. 966657 ID: 2aa5f0

can't you just hav Lion tell you where you could find her. I mean to be fair, we're not really in a position where getting some dirt on Sol Corp. would actually be useful to use since right now we're only trying to find the girls. Plus I already feel kinda guilty for having Kat cover for us and find it somewhat unfair to have her hold someone just so we can talk to them.
>>
No. 966659 ID: 91ee5f

>>966653
Congrats, Rishi! You just convinced 2 out of 5 of the ladies to drop by the Brood Pit!

>What do?
As much as you want to stick around, you’d better not. Kat can’t delay Daxi forever, so you need to hurry over there now!

What you can do is, after you speak with Daxi, call Leon and ask him to tell you where Azara is. Then you can go meet with him.
>>
No. 966680 ID: b34040

We can't keep Daxi waiting. That'll just annoy her, and that can't be good. If we need to get information on Azara from another source, so be it, but it's possible Leon can deliver the info for us.
>>
No. 966721 ID: a9af05

>>966653
There's no time! You need to get over to the Dreamweaver club before Daxi leaves!
>>
No. 966738 ID: efab48

You can go to the club and leave the details to Leon. You shouldn't get involved Sol Corp business or private affairs if you don't have to. You'll probably will, but not now.
Save the best for last, after all.

>>966659
Wasn't it three oh right I was hoping L or E would have the odd preg fetish.
Best to not to rush it with those two. They're so wholesome that you'll get out of them, at best, a roleplay of "house"/"new family".
>>
No. 966789 ID: 7fafab

>>966653
She's a clear rambler. Leon won't need our help.
Message bouncer. Ask is target is still there. If so, head straight for the club, and just ask Leon later.
>>
No. 966934 ID: 1301e8
File 158975315230.png - (87.65KB , 700x550 , 40.png )
966934

>Congrats, Rishi! You just convinced 2 out of 5 of the ladies to drop by the Brood Pit!
And as Evely wanted to join if all four of her friends did, you’re more than halfway done. You just need to convince Daxi and Azara and you’ll have a perfect score!
>Wasn't it three oh right I was hoping L or E would have the odd preg fetish.
Oh right, you forgot about Leon. Their relationships might be a problem if you’re going to convince all five of the ladies to come. Verily, he is clearly so innocent that the simple fact that someone wants his sweet princess bred will probably break his sanity.
>Best to not to rush it with those two. They're so wholesome that you'll get out of them, at best, a roleplay of "house"/"new family".
…she doesn’t leave until next week, unlike the rest of them… ergo, you don’t actually need to convince her to do it today. That might actually work.

>To be fair, we're not really in a position where getting some dirt on Sol Corp. would actually be useful to use since right now we're only trying to find the girls.
Though, as they are all connected to Sol Corp., knowing what they are up to might actually help… but that’s irrelevant at the moment, as it is more important to meet Daxi first anyway.
>You shouldn't get involved Sol Corp business or private affairs if you don't have to.
Indeed. They have a lot of money, so it would be prudent to keep away from their shit list as best as you can.


>We can't keep Daxi waiting. That'll just annoy her, and that can't be good.
:MyzlaNH: Ah, yes, of course, dear. Do not fret about Daxi, she annoyed most of the time, really.
>Plus I already feel kinda guilty for having Kat cover for us and find it somewhat unfair to have her hold someone just so we can talk to them.
You’ll find a way to make it up to her, you’re sure.
>How about she tells Leon, who agrees to share the info after your stop at the club?
:LeonNH: It would be an honor to share my findings with you, squire Rishi.
:MyzlaNH: Then shall we? I have somewhere to be, after all.
:LeonNH: After you, Lady Myzla.
:MyzlaNH: Hmhm, of course.

Her tram is considerably smaller than the one Lily owns, which is further aggravated by her taking up a whole seat by herself while forcing the rest of use the share the other. While it would have been comfortable if it was just you and the Hivers, the inclusion of Leon and his rather broad shoulders makes the whole trip rather… cumbersome.

You’re lucky it’s such a short trip… otherwise this antenna that keeps tickling your snout would have driven you mad!

:MyzlaNH: Ah, yes, where do I begin with my dear friend Azara? Why, did you know she was actually my superior when they first hired me? Hmhm…
:RishiNH: How about where she currently is.
:MyzlaNH: I can’t tell you, as I have no idea. But… I do know where she likes to go on her off hours. She always did like visiting the spa with me, but seeing as she wasn’t there at the moment I was, it would be unlikely that you found her there… otherwise she might be at home… or at one of my co-workers homes? She always did like to spend time with our two newest members, Evlyn and Augustus… or Augustina as she likes to be called now.
:LeonNH: We already know she isn’t at any of your homes. Where else might she be?
:MyzlaNH: She did always like this arcade down on the lower floors… or to hang out with those- Oh! Would you look at that, where here!
:RishiNH: What? Already!? But I still need to know where she might be!
:MyzlaNH: Well, I can continue telling you, but do you really want to keep Daxi waiting? She always gets so cranky when she has to wait, dear. That gal has no patience, you know.
:RishiNH: Depths. I better go talk to her right away. I trust you can take it from here, Leon.
:LeonNH: Trust me, I will not fail you, squire Rishi!
>>
No. 966938 ID: 1301e8
File 158975322757.png - (109.71KB , 700x550 , 41.png )
966938

You squirm your way out of the car and unto the platform that makes up the docking bay to the Dreamweaver club. There, you can see Kat with two other people, one who you assume is Daxi and the other… some Varkian gal? Either way, you make your way towards them as the Tram behinds you leaves in a hurry.

:KatNH: And there she is, the one who wanted to talk to you.
:RheaNH: This is a friend of yours, Dax? Heh, have you been holding out me?
:DaxiNH: She’s supposedly a friend of Evlyn and Augustina… and going by the Tram I just saw leaving, Myzla as well. Mmm… yes, I see… I don’t think she’s is a friend at all, in fact.
:RishiNH: Gre-
:RheaNH: Oh? She doesn’t look like a roxxer. She’s kind of cute, you hear?
:DaxiNH: Look at the trench coat.
:RheaNH: …it’s something a dork would wear, eh?
:RishiNH: I mi-
:DaxiNH: Mmm… yes… but it is also something a private detective would wear… at least a dorky one.
:RheaNH: Oh, you don’t think she’s been hired by them, do yah?
:DaxiNH: She probably is…
:RishiNH: I’m hi-
:RheaNH: Aw, why are always the cute ones such knob-ends.
:DaxiNH: Alright, let’s make this quick, whoever you are. I do not know what Azara Uzel did. I don’t know where Azara Uzel is and I don’t know where you might find her. Mmm… yes… I believe that was all? Can you please leave me and my girlfriend alone now?
:RishiNH:

You really hope she means that in a “she’s a friend and a girl” kind of way, or your job might just have gotten a lot more complicated.
>>
No. 966944 ID: b1b4f3

>>966934
>Leon and his new crush
Best case scenario, he and you can impregnate her together. She's a gene-hybrid after all, it could work.

>>966938
Show her the Brood Pit badge thing. She should let you explain after that.
>>
No. 966947 ID: ed763f

>Verily, he is clearly so innocent that the simple fact that someone wants his sweet princess bred will probably break his sanity.
Don't worry, remember the one poster in the brood pit? Non-serpens can apparently impregnate hybrids, Leon can do it himself. He'll need to take her on a lot of dates over a one-week period, but it can work.

>You really hope she means that in a “she’s a friend and a girl” kind of way, or your job might just have gotten a lot more complicated.
Who, the girl who just called you cute right in front of her? The punk one, who I can only assume have similar sensibilities- or lack thereof- of Punk, Rend and Tear? The ones who just left the weird sex club? It's fine. Say you're here on behalf of the Brood pit. Worst case scenario they really are adhering to those weird alien cultural hangups & tell you unequivocally to fuck off. They won't kick the shit out of the messenger in front of the bouncer. Otherwise, you can smooth ruffled feathers by mentioning the Brood mother was interested in her in particular and she could probably get whatever concessions she asks for out of that.

Is she sure she has no info on Azara? And out of curiosity, hired by who? And keep an eye out for a Varkian newshound, she's apparently trying to get a story out of you five. And don't forget to thank Kat, You owe her one.
>>
No. 966948 ID: 2aa5f0

well if they'll actually let you get a word in let them know you're working for the brood pit and they're interested in Daxi.

Not really sure how exactly to handle this one yet since I'm not sure on what her opinion on the brood pit is but while she seems a little annoyed at being held up she seems mostly dismissive of you which isn't to bad as it means she isn't outright hostile. Her Friend on the other hand seems to think you're a find piece of tail so it might be possible to convince Daxi through her friend if Daxi is against the idea of the brood pit.
>>
No. 966949 ID: 36784c

>>966938
>You really hope she means that in a “she’s a friend and a girl” kind of way, or your job might just have gotten a lot more complicated.
They just came out of what’s basically a sex club. Do you really think the Varkian is going to care about you trying to get Daxi bred? Hell, she may even want to join in the orgy!

>What do?
Tell her, “Brood Pits. They hired me to find you. I don’t care about any that stuff you’re talking about. I only care about finding all of you because the Brood Pits want all of you for breeding purposes. So if you’ll please allow me some of your time, I’d like to ask if you’d be willing to go to the Brood Pits before you leave the station tonight?”
>>
No. 966968 ID: efab48

OK, so she thinks you're Sol Corp. I'd say play dumb, but you genuinely have little idea what's going on there, so dodged a bullet there. As far as she's concerned, you're just an unusually aggressive salesman for the brood.

Yes, there is a likelihood of strong breeding aversion if your reading their sexual preference right. But considering where you are, you could spin this as an extension of their "night out" and invite both of them to the pits.
How much trouble would you be in for inviting strangers to your nests? Probably a lot. Hopefully, Brood Mom won't mind.
>>
No. 966978 ID: 864e49

>>966938
Hey look a member of the steel beaks.

Ignore Daxi and just start hitting on her girlfriend outrageously.
>>
No. 966983 ID: a9af05

>>966938
Let her know that you were actually hired by the Brood Pits to find her and her friends because Brood Queen Ythura Zsanu wants to mix their genes into the Serpent population on the station.

>>966978
I don't think that's a good idea. If we want to convince Daxi to listen to us, then we shouldn't try to steal her girlfriend from her.
>>
No. 966988 ID: 7fafab

>>966938
"Brood pit wants your services."
>>
No. 967170 ID: 1301e8
File 158992746365.png - (83.79KB , 700x550 , 42.png )
967170

>"Brood pit wants your services."
Doesn’t that sound a bit too… sinister? Verily, it sounds like you’re kind of mobster or something… heh, “The Brood pit sends their regard” and then pew pew.
>Don't worry, remember the one poster in the brood pit? Non-serpens can apparently impregnate hybrids, Leon can do it himself.
Yeah, because sir “I can’t sully the honor of a girl by putting my dick in them” Leon will knock her up.
>He'll need to take her on a lot of dates over a one-week period, but it can work.
He said himself that it takes up to a year before he feels ready to join someone in bed. No, they’ll need help if you’re going to do it that way, a lot of help.
>Best case scenario, he and you can impregnate her together.
Oh, right, she might need an Ovale as well… or will she? Hmm… maybe you should look this up beforehand? After all, for all you know, she might not even be hybridized enough for Leon to do his thing in the first place.

>Yes, there is a likelihood of strong breeding aversion if your reading their sexual preference right.
Which means you’ll need to get a bit creative if you want that fat bonus at the end of the day. Maybe you can attack it from a different angle… though you don’t know how to handle her girlfriend. She might be trouble…
>Who, the girl who just called you cute right in front of her? The punk one, who I can only assume have similar sensibilities- or lack thereof- of Punk, Rend and Tear?
…she does remind you way to much of Rend, doesn’t she? She even speaks like them… or is the word roxxer just used around here instead of cop?

>They just came out of what’s basically a sex club.
It’s not a sex club. Sure, there’s probably a lot of sex going on in there, but it’s not a sex club… it’s more… whatever you want to do club.
>Do you really think the Varkian is going to care about you trying to get Daxi bred?
She’s an alien. They have these really strange ideas about children and pregnancy. And if they are indeed girlfriends… well, they have strange ideas about relationships as well. Ergo, this might get complicated.
>Her Friend on the other hand seems to think you're a fine piece of tail so it might be possible to convince Daxi through her friend if Daxi is against the idea of the brood pit.
…that’s an idea. Why not turn this obstacle into an advantage. She might be easier to convince than Daxi… so it’s worth a try?
>How much trouble would you be in for inviting strangers to your nests? Probably a lot. Hopefully, Brood Mom won't mind.
No one outside the Brood Pit personal is allowed near the nests, as that’s where the eggs and younglings are. But you’re not going there, are you? You just need a bed, any bed, and a few breeders. Verily, you’re not sure how they’ll react to inviting a non-Serpent, but if it gets Daxi to attend it won’t really matter, will it?
>Ignore Daxi and just start hitting on her girlfriend outrageously.
Tempting… you’re going to hit on her, sure, but maybe ignoring Daxi wouldn’t be a great idea?


>Don't forget to thank Kat, You owe her one.
You send her a message saying that you owe her one.
:KatNH: [Yeah, yeah… just don’t you forget about it.]

>Show her the Brood Pit badge thing. She should let you explain after that.
Before saying anything else, you take out the papers Ythura gave you and hand them over.
:RheaNH: What is this? Brood pit, eh? Wait, they want you to become a teacher or something?
:DaxiNH: Not exactly… not that it matters. It’s probably fake anyway.
:RheaNH: Yah really think some knob-end would take the time to fake something like this? That’s just fucking silly, you hear?
:DaxiNH: Mmm… yes… but I don’t trust her.
:RheaNH: Come on, you can’t just stop trusting everyone we know just because your job went arse over elbow!
:DaxiNH: She’s a stranger! I don’t know her! You don’t know her! She can be anyone and working for anyone!
>Hey look a member of the steel beaks.
Steel beaks? …oh, right, that gang Ben was talking about. She does have a steel beak… and that tattoo… isn’t it the same symbol that Ben was cleaning off? Hmm…
:RishiNH: Wait… you don’t happen to be part of the steel beaks by any chance?
:RheaNH: …what? The fuck do you know about us?
:DaxiNH: See! I told you she was suspicious!
:RishiNH: I’m a friend of Punk, Rend and Tear… you know them, right?
:RheaNH: Our mortal enemies! Of course I know those fuckers!
:RishiNH: Err… mortal enemies?
:RheaNH: Yeah! They are the flame scales! We are always fighting over pretty much everything down on the lower levels. Of course, we haven’t had a tussle in a while now. They are always too busy, you know? Though I still train with Rend three times a week, got to keep up with her, you hear?
:RishiNH: Really?
:RheaNH: So yeah, if you’re friends with those fuckers, then you’re definitely not hired by the fuck heads up top, eh?
:DaxiNH: Hmpf… if you trust her… fine…
:RheaNH: Oh, and I’m Rhea by the way. Rhea lushvale.
:RishiNH: Rishi Zsazsa.
:DaxiNH: You already know who I am.

>Out of curiosity, hired by who?
:RheaNH: The fuck heads up top, duh!
:DaxiNH: Mmm… yes… I think a better description would be my former employees. You know, Sol Corp?
>Keep an eye out for a Varkian newshound, she's apparently trying to get a story out of you five.
:DaxiNH: Ugh, more things to worry about. This is exactly why I wanted to keep out of sight.
>Is she sure she has no info on Azara?
:DaxiNH: What!? Why do you need to find her!?
:RishiNH: I need to find her for the same reason I was looking for her. I have found your other three friends already and she’s the only one left.
:RheaNH: You said she came in inside your friends car, didn’t yah?
:DaxiNH: Ugh… fine… I don’t know where she is. There. Happy?
:RishiNH: Why would someone else be looking for her anyway?
:DaxiNH: Because the pillocks up top lost a bunch of robots and they’ll probably try and blame her for it.
:RishiNH: They lost a bunch of robots?
:DaxiNH: Mmm… yes… and now they need someone to blame. It’s not like they just walked out on their own, now is it?

>Let her know that you were actually hired by the Brood Pits to find her and her friends because Brood Queen Ythura Zsanu wants to mix their genes into the Serpent population on the station.
:RheaNH: Huh? The fucking queen wants to do what?
:DaxiNH: She wants me to breed.
:RheaNH: What? Seriously? They want you to… really?
:DaxiNH: Mmm… yes…. It is indeed kind of-
:RheaNH: Kind of hot, yeah!
:DaxiNH: …that’s not at… you know that the act would require a man, right? And a Ovale?
:RheaNH: You got a cute Ovale right there, don’t yah?
:DaxiNH: I have to concur that she has a nice body… I do like the shapes… but I still isn’t attracted to her hood and the… rest of her.
:RheaNH: Hey, it’s not like you haven’t enjoyed me pick up cute guys and fucking them, you hear?
:DaxiNH: I enjoy watching you dominate them and completely destroy them, not actually taking part of it.
:RheaNH: Then you can just watch me dominate whoever they brought to “breed” you, eh?
:DaxiNH: I don’t think they want you to come.
>Considering where you are, you could spin this as an extension of their "night out" and invite both of them to the pits.
:RishiNH: Of course we want your friend here to come as well. This is, after all, just an extension of your night out together, isn’t it? Verily, I’m sure you friends will appreciate that the both of you could make it.
:RheaNH: Wait, friends? There will be more than one there?
>Hell, she may even want to join in the orgy!
:RishiNH: Of course. I did say I was looking for all four of her friends. It’s going to be one hell of a party!
:RheaNH: Aw yeah! Orgy time! Hah! I knew you wouldn’t let me down, Dax!
:DaxiNH: Huh? But I-
:RheaNH: When you said you didn’t have anything planned for tonight, I was a bit disappointed, I admit, but a fucking orgy!? What a way to end it on the last day you’re here! What a fucking great idea!
:DaxiNH: Um…
:RheaNH: …though the whole breeding part is just for flavor, eh?
>>
No. 967172 ID: b1b4f3

>>967170
Tell her if that's the way she wants to approach it, you're sure the brood queen will oblige. She can discuss the details with her directly, and make arrangements for any fantasies she wants to act out, or what partners she'd prefer. Conversely, it can be a very businesslike impregnation. Without sexual activity, even. Or the very minimum. She doesn't have to do anything she's not comfortable with.
Hand over the brood queen's contact information to seal the deal. Then contact Leon and ask if he got any solid leads on our final target.
>>
No. 967176 ID: 2aa5f0

let her know that you already convince 2 of her former co-workers to head to the pit with 1 saying they'd go if you can convince everyone else so if she agrees you only need to find the last person and convince them to and everyone will be there. If she is actually uncomfortable with her former co-workers being there she probably could set up something with some other people seeing how the Brood queen is... well desperate is a bit of a strong word so, she is determined to try and get the 5 of you down to the pits so if Daxi wants she could probably convince the brood queen for some unusual requests if it means she'll give them an egg.
>>
No. 967178 ID: ed763f

Daxi, when the Queen briefed me on this job, she said of you individually and in particular that any brood pit would desire you. If there's anything you want that the pit can do for you, I think the Queen would eagerly agree. If the body type you like exists on the station, like say one without the hood-and-rest-of-her, she'll work to make it work.

And hey, if you need a place to lay low, you could do worse than hearing her out.
>>
No. 967195 ID: efab48

>…though the whole breeding part is just for flavor, eh?
And we were so close to having her friend swing in our favor.
At the risk of a "no", let's just clear things up, hand them some contact info, and leave them alone. Call up with Leon, while they have the serious relationship talk.

I hope you pay attention enough to learn a thing or two about interxenosocial relationships. You may or may not have to do amateur counciling in a bit.
>>
No. 967233 ID: 7fafab

"No, the breeding part is not for flavor, and I can assure you she didn't have this planned."


"If Rhea's presence and/or participation would be required for you to join, Ms. Zulin, I'm sure the Pit can be convinced to allow her in on some of the fun. Not as if she presents a risk of impregnating the ladies."

"Are you are aware of the basics of Serpentine reproduction, Rhea, such as the presence of a third sex?"
>>
No. 967267 ID: a9af05

>>967170
>This is exactly why I wanted to keep out of sight.
She could keep out of sight at the Brood Pits. She can even have some fun there to pass the time until she has to go to her shuttle to leave the station.

>It’s not like they just walked out on their own, now is it?
Technically, yes they could've, if they were programed to do so. But that's not our problem, so don't bother mentioning it.
>>
No. 967378 ID: bbd5f5

>>967170
It seems like Rhea's starting to talk over Daxi. This could go poorly if Daxi starts feeling pressured. We need to get Daxi on board, not turn them against each other.

Let's try flattery!

"Like I said, the Brood Queen is looking for promising candidates to add to the station's gene pool. In fact, she was particularly interested in those lovely white scales of yours. If you have some particular requirements for how it happens, I'm sure she'd be quite happy to accomodate."

Like, for instance, she could watch Rhea sit on our face and enjoy our feminine body mods without being distracted by our hood.

Or, what if we put some eggs in Rhea's pussy and she passed them over to Daxi, vagina-to-vagina? You think that's viable?

Or she could go for artificial oviposition. Would she be okay with that if she got to watch Rhea do the "extracting" from the lucky male and ovale?

Just throwing out some ideas there.

If she's sure she's not okay with laying eggs for the Brood Pit, we'll just her their contact info and ask her to tell them herself. After all, our job is just to deliver their message, not to coerce her into anything.
>>
No. 967379 ID: a9af05

>>967378
There's no guarantee that Rishi will be the one to put eggs in Daxi, so there really isn't any need to act like Rishi is Daxi's only option.

The Brood Pit will most likely provide an ovale that fits Daxi's needs. If the Brood Pit asks Rishi to provide eggs, that's when we mention those ideas to Daxi.
>>
No. 967401 ID: bbd5f5

>>967378
Hmm, let's make it "the Brood Queen is looking for a few lovely ladies like yourself" or something like that. She'd be more interested in joining if she knew there were going to be other girls there, especially if she was the most "special" among them.
>>
No. 967608 ID: 1301e8
File 159024526806.png - (87.14KB , 700x550 , 43.png )
967608

>Technically, yes they could've just walked out on their own, if they were programed to do so.
But someone needed to program them to do so, which they might think Azara did? No matter, it’s not important right now.
>Our job is just to deliver their message, not to coerce her into anything.
Your job is indeed to just deliver the message… but you were promised a bonus if you managed to convince them all to come, ergo, you will at least try and convince them.
>There's no guarantee that Rishi will be the one to put eggs in Daxi, so there really isn't any need to act like Rishi is Daxi's only option.
Verily, as Augustina probably going to request you personally, you probably won’t even have the time to do so even if both of you wanted to. You’re sure the Brood Queen will send over four other Ovales to help you with the other ladies.

>It seems like Rhea's starting to talk over Daxi. This could go poorly if Daxi starts feeling pressured. We need to get Daxi on board, not turn them against each other.
Rhea is just excited and Daxi was surprised that Rhea would think she was behind this. You’re sure they’ll reach an equilibrium soon enough and calm down.
>I hope you pay attention enough to learn a thing or two about interxenosocial relationships. You may or may not have to do amateur counciling in a bit.
…you still have no idea how these alien relationships work. Verily, they are just so… well… alien.


>No, the breeding part is not for flavor, and I can assure you she didn't have this planned.
:RheaNH: …it… isn’t? Wait, they can just come by and ask you to get pregnant?
:DaxiNH: They can come by and pay me to get pregnant.
:RheaNH: Eh? They just expect you to get a child like that? That’s kind of a life changing thing to do, you hear?
:DaxiNH: Mmm… yes… expect that I’m not the one who will take care of the child. They will. That’s why they want me to lay an egg.
:RheaNH: …so… what you are saying… you get all the perks but none of the drawbacks?
:DaxiNH: None of the drawbacks? I’m still going to have to slither around with a huge belly for months.
:RheaNH: That’s kind of hot.
:DaxiNH:
:RheaNH: I mean, this doesn’t sound real! This is like one of those badly written pornos the flamescales are doing. Pff, I bet Rend would love this kind of script, you hear? “Oh, yes, we are ready to be bred, sir”, hehe…
:DaxiNH: Which is why we don’t… want to… um… join?
:RheaNH: I don’t know. Being part of a real life porno plot is kind of hot as well.
:DaxiNH: …of course…
>Let her know that you already convince 2 of her former co-workers to head to the pit additional to 1 saying they'd go if you can convince everyone else.
:DaxiNH: Let me guess, Evlyn is the one who wants everyone there? And you asked about Azara, which means the other two are Augustina and Myzla? How did you manage that? Myzla is way to posh to even consider something as common as this, not to mention that she’s so in love with her own looks that she would never ruin it by getting pregnant… and Augustina is impossible to deal with unless you get her to schedule something a week in advance.
:RishiNH: Verily, it was actually surprisingly easy. I simply opened Myzla up for the idea of pregnant modeling.
:DaxiNH: …mmm… yes… that… that would explain it. But Augustina? I’m surprised she even had the time to talk to you at all.
:RishiNH: She gave me five minutes. I fucked her so hard that she had three orgasms and was barely able to slither away afterwards.
:DaxiNH: …w-what.
:RheaNH: HA! Now that’s what I’m fucking talking about! See, Daxi? This is what we might miss out on! Of course they would be amazing fucking machines!
:DaxiNH: Err… I-I’m sure t-they are… really g-good at their job… mmm… yes… I’m sure… but… well…
:RheaNH: Hey, Dax, you won’t mind I ask this lovely little lady for her number, eh?
:DaxiNH: You know I don’t, love.
:RheaNH: Sweet. So, Rishi was it? I am so going to go for a ride on your lady breaker later, so let’s exchange contact info, eh?
:RishiNH: Um… sure?
>If Rhea's presence and/or participation would be required for you to join, Ms. Zulin, I'm sure the Pit can be convinced to allow her in on some of the fun. Not as if she presents a risk of impregnating the ladies.
:RheaNH: Damn right I’m going to be part of this!
:DaxiNH: While her present might not run the risk of making anyone pregnant, she might scare away the others ladies, though…
:RheaNH: Hey! You little fucking tease!
>If you need a place to lay low, you could do worse than hearing the Brood Queen out.
:RheaNH: Aw, yeah, that’s the perfect idea, you hear! Just hang out somewhere private with a bunch of sexy breeding ladies.
:DaxiNH: You do realize the Brood pit is mostly concerned about taking care of our children? It’s not a constant orgy you can just join at any time.
:RheaNH: Aw, man… you just have to ruin my dream, Dax…
:DaxiNH: So yes, I believe I will not “hang out” there, as you put it.


>Like I said, the Brood Queen is looking for promising candidates to add to the station's gene pool. In fact, she was particularly interested in those lovely white scales of yours.
:RheaNH: Fuck yeah, these diamond scales and those beautiful ruby eyes deserve all the praise they can fucking get, you hear!?
:DaxiNH: She really consider me the most valuable? No, I mean… why would I want to share my looks?
:RheaNH: Come now, Dax, don’t you want to see a few diamond coated children running around?
:DaxiNH: …why do you want to see children than looks like me?
:RheaNH: Because the world deserve more of you, it’s as simple as that.
:DaxiNH: I… err… mmm… yes… I… agree?
>She can discuss the details with her directly, and make arrangements for any fantasies she wants to act out, or what partners she'd prefer.
:RheaNH: Let me get this straight, you’re getting paid a bunch to get to live out your fantasies? Why are you even thinking about this?
:DaxiNH: Well… I… just… don’t… ugh…
>Conversely, it can be a very businesslike impregnation.
:RheaNH: Oh! That’s hot as well!
:DaxiNH: How is that hot?
:RheaNH: It’s so fucking casual. You know… just walk into the office, grab some coffee, get impregnated while discussing the weather with a co-worker…
:DaxiNH: That’s not how it works.
:RheaNH: But would be hot if it did…
:DaxiNH: Can you stop saying everything is hot!?
:RheaNH: Maybe I should pitch the idea to Rend…
>Without sexual activity, even. Or the very minimum. She doesn't have to do anything she's not comfortable with.
:RheaNH: Okay, that’s just boring.
:DaxiNH: Agreed.


:DaxiNH: But none of this matter, as I already have plans and that’s that.
:RheaNH: You do? You said you didn’t have anything planned for today.
:DaxiNH: EXACLY! I just want to head home, snuggle a bit, have a nice dinner and then snuggle some more. That was my plan.
:RheaNH: Aw, that’s super sweet.
:DaxiNH: See, that’s what I-
:RheaNH: And fucking boring.
:DaxiNH: What.
:RheaNH: Honestly, Dax, I really wanted us to go out on a bang if anything.
:DaxiNH: Oh… but I kind of wanted to… well… take it easy?
:RheaNH: Hey, why not both? First, we head home to my place and just relax and snuggle a bit before dinner... I’ll even make that noodle and shellfish dish you love so much… and then we’ll end the night with the orgy, eh?
:DaxiNH: …that… that sounds kind of nice, actually. It’s just… I don’t really want to be with a man… or ovale for that matter.
:RheaNH: Oh, I’m sure they can come up with something for that…
:RishiNH: I’m sure the Brood Queen can find someone that will suit your taste, Daxi. And even if you don’t want a hood or spines, there’s way to deal with that as well. For instance, you could watch Rhea sit on their face and enjoy our fem- their feminine body mods without being distracted by their hood.
:RheaNH: Unf! Now that’s an idea!
:DaxiNH: That’s… ah… kind of… exciting, indeed.
:RishiNH: Or, what if they put some eggs in Rhea's pussy and she passed them over to Daxi, vagina-to-vagina?
:RheaNH: Or I can just suck them out for you, love. That works too, eh?
:DaxiNH: Oh… err… y-yeah…
:RishiNH: Or she could go for artificial oviposition. Would she be okay with that if she got to watch Rhea do the "extracting" from the lucky male and ovale?
:RheaNH: Hehe, you really know your stuff, don’t yah?
:RishiNH: Just throwing out some ideas there.
:RheaNH: Oh! And don’t Serpent guys have two dicks? We can always just ride one each while making out as well!
:DaxiNH: Okay, okay, fine, I admit it. It sounds exciting, damn it.

>Hand over the brood queen's contact information to seal the deal.
:RheaNH: Fuck yeah. Let’s do this.
:DaxiNH: I… can’t promise anything, but I’ll see what they can come up with.
:RheaNH: Aw, come on, I know you’ll love this, Dax. Just look at her! She got hips bigger than mine, and you love my fat hips don’t yah?

Rhea makes a quick gesture for the two of you to “join” hips, just to show off for Daxi, and you happily oblige.

:DaxiNH: T-they are very… c-curvy, yes…
:RishiNH: I’m sure they’ll find someone that’s even more titillating than me for you to play with, Daxi.
:DaxiNH: Alright, alright, I’ve already said I’m going to call them… geez…
:RheaNH: Thanks, love!

Mission Accomplished.

>Then contact Leon and ask if he got any solid leads on our final target.
:LeonNH: Ah, an honor to hear from you again, Squire Rishi! I do indeed have a few new leads for us to face together with glory!
:RishiNH: Oh? And what have you found out, Sir Leon.
:LeonNH: While maid Myzla did mention a lot of location she might be at, two of them are of particular interests right now. Apparently there is an Arcade on some of the lower levels she loved to frequent.
:RishiNH: And she might have gone there one last time before leaving…
:LeonNH: Indeed… there’s also the SAI Sanctuary, the one where I had the honor to meet you for the first time, remember? She has apparently been a frequent visitor there.
:RishiNH: Her robot friends, huh…
:LeonNH: And there there’s some other great news as well! We have just gotten a warrant to search her apartment. While I am pretty certain she won’t be there herself, I am sure with my vigilance and your intelligence we can find a clue on her current whereabouts. Now, the question is, where do we start?
:RishiNH: Hmm…
>>
No. 967614 ID: 2aa5f0

...I'm going to say the sanctuary truth be told because from what I remember it isn't really that big, their weren't to many people there, and we know people there that probably trust us enough to know that we're not out to get them and that when we say we're looking for a friend of theirs for non nefarious reasons they'd actually believe us. Plus if she's not there then we can probably at least ask some of the people there to let her know we'd like to talk to her before she leaves and to give us a call so if she shows up after we leave we'd still have a chance of getting into contact with her.
>>
No. 967629 ID: ed763f

I've got this inkling they're in danger, let's go to the apartment first; unless the sanctuary is closer somehow.
>>
No. 967634 ID: a9af05

>>967608
When we first met her, Evlyn said, "Azara meanwhile is hanging out with her robot friends, if I’m going to guess." and now Leon is telling us that Azara is a frequent visitor to the SAI Sanctuary. I think we should start there.

Although, it might be best that we stay split up from Leon for now. Since we've got 3 locations to search, we can go 2 of them and meet up at the 3rd location if we still haven't found Azara by then.

Also, the SAIs at the Sanctuary might be more willing to help us find Azara if we don't show up with a PK Officer.
>>
No. 967641 ID: b1b4f3

>>967634
Agreed.
>>
No. 967650 ID: 7cc58f

>>967608
>Sex talk convinced them.
Oh right, Kat said Daxi was into some freaky stuff, so I guess it makes sense that's what convinced them to go.

>>967634
This makes sense, let's do it.
>>
No. 967667 ID: 7fafab

>>967608
Time to go to the robo zone
>>
No. 967738 ID: 1301e8
File 159036078068.png - (89.21KB , 700x550 , 44.png )
967738

>Oh right, Kat said Daxi was into some freaky stuff, so I guess it makes sense that's what convinced them to go.
Kat said she was into Uredo stuff though… but you guess she’s into other things as well. Rhea is definitely a pervert, which you used to your advantage. They are a cute couple in that way…

>I've got this inkling Azara is in danger.
Verily, she seems to be actively trying not to be found, if Daxi is to be believed. Is she afraid of something… or is she simply trying to stay away from people like that reporter, Kishi? Either way, you better find her before anyone else does, as if either of those do, then it will make your job harder.
>When we first met her, Evlyn said, "Azara meanwhile is hanging out with her robot friends, if I’m going to guess." and now Leon is telling us that Azara is a frequent visitor to the SAI Sanctuary.
If what you have gathered so far is correct, then she seems to be a very pro-SAI person… and if she’s visiting her robot friends enough for Evlyn to know about it, she might just be at the Sanctuary.


>I think we should start at the SAI Sanctuary..
:LeonNH: A glorious idea, squire Rishi! I will meet you there!
:RishiNH: Actually, about that…
>Although, it might be best that we stay split up from Leon for now. Since we've got 3 locations to search, we can go 2 of them and meet up at the 3rd location if we still haven't found Azara by then.
:LeonNH: Ah, yes, splitting up might be a valid strategy.
:RishiNH: Verily, the SAIs at the Sanctuary might be more willing to help us find Azara if I go there alone and not in the presence of a PK officer.
:LeonNH: Which is why I will suggest that we split up not to cover more ground, but to bring our own glorious perspective on all three locations. As you cannot enter her abode on your lonesome, I will leave that for later after we have reunited. Until then, I will go to this Arcade... and then we will switch places. Or do you wish to visit her apartment next?
:RishiNH: I don’t know yet. I’ll get back to you about that.
:LeonNH: Very well. Then let you find glory in your endeavors, squire Rishi! Farewell!
:RishiNH: May the tides bring you fortune, Leon.

Right as you’re about to enter a Tram to take you away from here, you hear Rhea swear loudly behind you.
:RheaNH: THE FUCK IS THAT!?
:KishiNH: VARK! We’ve been spotted! Move it!
:KatNH: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?
:DaxiNH: How… how did they even get up there?

…you better just ignore it, as it’s not your problem. Not that you have the time for it anyway…
>>
No. 967739 ID: 1301e8
File 159036078615.png - (64.82KB , 700x550 , 45.png )
967739

>Time to go to the robo zone.
You make your way down to the Sanctuary, expecting to find Dreaming Pontiff and their congregation inside, ready to help you out. Instead, you’re met with a deadly silence.
>From what I remember it isn't really that big, there weren't too many people there, and we know people there that probably trust us.
The place is indeed not very large, at least not the parts you were allowed to see, and the last time there weren’t that many robots around either… but now it’s completely empty. Where is everyone? You even give all the side rooms a quick glance, but the place seems deserted.

>If she's not there then we can probably at least ask some of the people there to let her know we'd like to talk to her before she leaves and to give us a call so if she shows up.
That would be a great idea… if you were able to find someone to talk to, that is. This is kind of creepy, actually…

:RishiNH: …hello? …anyone there?

…but your voice is drowned out by the sound of silence…
>>
No. 967740 ID: a9af05

>>967739
Isn't that Saki behind the podium? And is that a bullet hole in the poster?! Something has happened here! Let's hope Saki will be able to tell us!

You might be able to convince Saki to come out of hiding by reminding them of who you are.
>>
No. 967741 ID: ed763f

Fuck, that's a bullet hole on the back wall. I think I see Saki down behind the altar. Hopefully he's just playing possum. Whoever was here didn't take anything from the offering plate, it wasn't a robbery. You should call Leon immidiately and check on Saki first, but keep your voice down and head on a swivel for rouge cleaning bots.
>>
No. 967742 ID: 2aa5f0

either that's a bullet hole or a flower on the wall next gear on the flag, I'm noticing something yellow on one of the vines hanging off the altar, likes like one of the flower pots was knocked over, and I believe I see that uncanny valley kid we met last time hiding behind the alter.

Oh dear, let's hope things don't look as bad as it seems and today is just some SAI holiday or something. Oh and speak to the kid and make sure he's alright and what's going on around here.
>>
No. 967743 ID: 7fafab

>>967739
Someone's behind the altar - probably Saki
>>
No. 967745 ID: b1b4f3

>>967739
Is that a scorch mark from an energy weapon!?
I see that young SAI hiding behind the altar, reassure them so that you can ask what happened.
>>
No. 967790 ID: 36784c

>>967739
Ok, I know this looks bad, but let’s just make absolutely sure something bad did happen here before we alert Leon. We might get in trouble for calling the PKs here and it turns out that there isn’t actually a crime.

>Saki
You might be able to convince them to come out if you remind them of who you are and what you talked about last time. Start off with mentioning you were here to talk with an SAI named Tranquil to try and get help to find another SAI named Xaby.

If that doesn’t work, then even though you ain’t gonna like it, you’ll have to try and remind them that you’re the “fat” Serpent lady whose butt they were staring at and tried to pinch.
>>
No. 967799 ID: b34040

If this is a crime scene, calling the PK immediately might be the best move, before you potentially contaminate the scene.
>>
No. 967938 ID: 1301e8
File 159045053013.png - (79.44KB , 700x550 , 46.png )
967938

>Keep your voice down and head on a swivel for rouge cleaning bots.
While cleaning bots wearing makeup is a concern, you’re more worried about any rogue bots. But verily, joking aside, you do need to keep vigilant, just in case someone dangerous is still around.
>If this is a crime scene, calling the PK immediately might be the best move, before you potentially contaminate the scene.
While you don’t have much experience as a cop, you still have three years at the police academy, so you know how to act around a crime scene… which boils down to DON’T TOUCH ANYTHING YOU DOOFUS!

>Ok, I know this looks bad, but let’s just make absolutely sure something bad did happen here before we alert Leon.
Right, let’s observe the scene… you’ve seen this place before, weeks ago, so you know how it is supposed to look… hmm…
>I'm noticing something yellow on one of the vines hanging off the altar and one of the flower pots was knocked over.
The yellow thing is a petal from a flower, the very same yellow flower that someone has knocked over. Clearly, there has been some kind of kerfuffle here recently; otherwise someone would have cleaned that up… and seeing as only one of the pots have been knocked over, it wasn’t a very big one. Maybe whoever was on the receiving end wasn’t fighting back? Hmm…
>Whoever was here didn't take anything from the offering plate, it wasn't a robbery.
With the exception of the people, nothing seems to be missing. Of course, they might have been after something else not to mention the stuff on the altar doesn’t seem particularly valuable, ergo, you can’t actually rule out the possibility of a robbery… it’s just not very likely.
>Is that a scorch mark from an energy weapon!?
…those are indeed scorch mark… and if you aren’t mistaken, its small size and the heat residue seem to indicate that the thing who created it was some kind of small laz pistol model. Too small to be a rifle shot… and it’s clearly not made by a plasma or pulse weapon. Either way… maybe you should call the Peace Keepers now?
>Isn't that Saki behind the podium?
…that is indeed the uncanny valley kid that you met last time here. He is sitting completely motionless behind the altar in a position that would break the spine of any real person. You can only assume that he is hiding? …but from what?

>Start off with mentioning you were here to talk with an SAI named Tranquil to try and get help to find another SAI named Xaby.
:RishiNH: Saki? Is that you? It’s me… Rishi.
:SakiNH:
:RishiNH: Remember me? I’m the Serpents that came by looking for Tranquil a few weeks ago? I was trying to find Xaby? Dreaming Pontiff helped me, remember?
:SakiNH:
:RishiNH: …you called me fat?
:SakiNH: Confirmed. I have found you in my memory banks. I’m sorry for calling you a bad word last time we met. I didn’t know bringing your abnormal shape to focus was rude.
:RishiNH: It’s fine, Saki.
:SakiNH: Still, I am sorry.

>Something has happened here! Let's hope Saki will be able to tell us!
:RishiNH: Saki, can you tell me what happened here?
:SakiNH: What happened? I am actually not sure?
:RishiNH: Start from the beginning. I’m sure we can figure it out together.
:SakiNH: It all started with me buying new clothes.
:RishiNH: The beginning of what happened here, Saki.
:SakiNH: But it is. I helped cyborg woman with a task and she paid me some money. I went and bought these clothes. Then when I got back to show Mr. Pontiff this huge plant monster attacked us!
:RishiNH: Plant monster? What?
:SakiNH: It had a snarling jaw full of jagged teeth, eyes red with madness and it was even breathing fire!
:RishiNH: …you mean it fired a laz pistol?
:SakiNH: It screamed that it would hurt us if we didn’t do as it wanted and then Mr. Pontiff lead it outside somewhere and then everyone ran but I was so scared I hid behind the altar and I hid and hid and hid and then you came here and asked me what happened.
:RishiNH: So that’s-
:SakiNH: And you made me remember you by telling me about the time I called you fat and-
:RishiNH: I already know that part, Saki, you don’t need to tell me that. Instead, can you tell me what this “plant monster” wanted?
:SakiNH: I don’t know. I was so scared that I hid as soon as it came crashing in! It was looking for something, but I don’t know what!
:RishiNH: …something… or someone? Hmm…

>You should call Leon immediately.
:RishiNH: I need to call the PK to in-
:SakiNH: NO! DON’T!
:RishiNH: Huh? Why not!
:SakiNH: Because they warned us if we called the Peace Keepers we would be sorry! And they got parent out there! They might hurt them!
:RishiNH: Parent? You mean… Dreaming Pontiff?
:SakiNH: Yeah! They are out there with them! They might be in danger if you call the PKs!
:RishiNH: They might be in danger if we don’t as well.
:SakiNH: And the PKs aren’t good people! They will take any chance they get to hurt us!
:RishiNH: Really?
:SakiNH: Don’t call them! Please!
>>
No. 967946 ID: 2aa5f0

I can't recall but how well does your sleeper gun work on SAIs again? Asking because the perpetrator was either a Uredo... in which case I'm somewhat amazed he wasn't overpowered by some of the much larger and heavier SAIs or a SAI that was part of that plant group we talked to last time.

>Don’t call them! Please!
you didn't seem to mind to much last time when Haley was with us.

Also who was it that gave you money, what did you help her with, and which way did the plant monster and parent go?
>>
No. 967951 ID: a9af05

>>967938
>I helped cyborg woman with a task and she paid me some money.
"Did the cyborg woman look like a Serpent, like me?"

>Plant monster
Ask Saki if he can show you a picture of this plant monster? Or is it racist to assume that SAIs are capable of showing us something that they've seen just because they're machines?

>And the PKs aren’t good people! They will take any chance they get to hurt us!
Tell Saki that not all of the PKs are bad people, there are some that are very friendly.
>>
No. 967963 ID: b1b4f3

Ask for a more detailed description of the cyborg woman, and what task he performed. Also get him to make a drawing of the plant person, if possible... or a better description. Though I guess "uredo with a toothy mouth" is pretty unique.
>>
No. 967965 ID: ed763f

Ask if you can call just Leon, he might trust him since he's Haley's partner and he tried to save Xaby. Do you know which way the plant thing went?
>>
No. 967974 ID: b1b4f3

Ask him if the PKs hurt anyone last time they were here.
>>
No. 967984 ID: efab48

Look at this rationally: The intruder is likely looking for someone who is known to be at this spot often. This intruder now has a hostage, hopefully to be used as a bargining chip.
If they're looking for the same lady you are, then this means by now they're either at the arcade or at her apartment. And an apartment would be better place to hole up than an arcade, if they don't want to make a scene.
>Don’t call them! Please!
You're not calling a PK, you're calling a friend. To check up on him.

>>967951
>"Did the cyborg woman look like a Serpent, like me?"
"...or do I look more like that 'plant monster'?"


>that's in binary
THOTdestroyer Nevermind, it's nothing, not important.
>>
No. 968080 ID: 36784c

>>967938
Ask Saki if he can show you where they went. You’ll try to help Dreaming Pontiff. Rishi, you’ll need to sneak over there as quietly as possible to try and see what’s going on.

>And the PKs aren’t good people! They will take any chance they get to hurt us!
Maybe once you see what’s going on, you should call Leon directly instead the PKs?

You should explain that there’s a witness here that has asked you not to call the PKs, so you’re calling him directly. You should also explain that the witness is afraid of the PKs because, according to them, “The PKs aren’t good people and they will take any chance they get to hurt us!”

Then ask Leon what you should do in this situation?
>>
No. 968104 ID: 36784c

>>968080
Almost forgot something. Ask Saki how long ago all of this happened? And ask if he can tell us exactly word for word what the plant monster was saying?
>>
No. 968186 ID: bbd5f5

>>967938
A lot of criminals tell people not to call the cops because they don't want to be arrested. But yes, we need to proceed with caution in a hostage situation. It's a shame Haley's stuck on desk duty, since we know she could be trusted with this. Leon's also a generally good fellow, but we'll need to plan our moves carefully so the hostage doesn't get hurt.

First we need to figure out what the kidnapper wants and where they're going. Does Saki have any recordings of the incident we can look over, or remember any unusual conversations they had recently?
>>
No. 968196 ID: 1301e8
File 159061766937.png - (108.16KB , 700x550 , 47.png )
968196

>Look at this rationally: The intruder is likely looking for someone who is known to be at this spot often.
And we know that Azara would spend a lot of time here as well. Verily, it might be coincidence, but the likelihood is that they were looking for the same person you are.
>This intruder now has a hostage, hopefully to be used as a bargaining chip.
Hostage? You’re not sure about that. Saki said that Pontiff led it outside, not that it forced Pontiff to leave, ergo, they didn’t take Pontiff hostage but Pontiff voluntarily led them outside to… whatever it is they wanted. It’s still a very delicate situation, of course.
>If they're looking for the same lady you are, then this means by now they're either at the arcade or at her apartment.
You find it highly unlikely that someone would be able force a very large and very eye-catching SAI at gunpoint into either a crowded arcade or into an apartment located in a very rich and well-off neighborhood without anyone noticing. Verily, if they are taking a hostage, they’ll take them somewhere private to hide them, where they know no one else will come by.

>The perpetrator was either an Uredo... in which case I'm somewhat amazed he wasn't overpowered by some of the much larger and heavier SAIs.
Don’t the Uredo feel physical pain just thinking about hurting people or some such? Sure, you know that they are supposedly able to go completely bonkers, but the idea that a small shrub would be able to overpower a large machine like that is… let just say, it’s not very likely.
>Or a SAI that was part of that plant group we talked to last time.
It is possible. Otherwise, who would fit that description? There aren’t any other plant creatures other than Uredo’s and SAI that can wield guns, as far as you know.
>I guess "uredo with a toothy mouth" is pretty unique.
Verily, it’s unique enough to sound fabricated. But if it is true, it wouldn’t be too hard to track them down.
>I can't recall but how well does your sleeper gun work on SAIs again?
It doesn’t. It’s designed for organic beings only. Huh, you almost forgot that you even had it, but it is comfortable to know that you have some defense, just in case. Let’s just hope your plant SAI theory isn’t correct.

>A lot of criminals tell people not to call the cops because they don't want to be arrested.
A lot of people don’t call the cops because they don’t want to get arrested, criminal or not.


>You didn't seem to mind too much last time when Haley was with us.
:SakiNH: Yeah, but they are different!
:RishiNH: She’s a SAI?
:SakiNH: They are on our side!
>Ask if you can call just Leon, he might trust him since he's Haley's partner and he tried to save Xaby.
:SakiNH: No! Leon is bad! He came with bad people that bonked me on the head!
:RishiNH: …oh, right. Leon did kind of conduct a police raid on this place last time I was here, didn’t he?
>Ask him if the PKs hurt anyone last time they were here.
:SakiNH: They come by and accuse us of doing things all the time that we haven’t done and then they take us away to the bad room!
:RishiNH: Bad room? They arrest you?
:SakiNH: They said I did a bad thing, then they locked me inside a room for a whole day before Parent came and they let me go.
:RishiNH: Why did they arrest you?
:SakiNH: They said I had bad substance on me, but I did not, so they took me away to ask me questions, but they never asked any questions, they just left me there behind the bars! Why would I even have bad substance? I’m not organic?
:RishiNH: Uh huh…
>Tell Saki that not all of the PKs are bad people, there are some that are very friendly.
:SakiNH: Halcyon is nice.
:RishiNH: Haley isn’t available right now. She’s on desk duty.
:SakiNH: All the others are meanies.

>Did the cyborg woman look like a Serpent, like me?
:SakiNH: Yeah! She’s like you! But without a hood!
:RishiNH: This is a picture of Azara Uzel. Does she look like her?
:SakiNH: YEAH! That’s her! That’s the lady with robot parts!
>...or do I look more like that 'plant monster'?
:SakiNH: You don’t look like a plant, silly.
>What did you help her with.
:SakiNH: I wrote a bunch of numbers for her unto a weird date storage cube. It was called a BTL.
:RishiNH: What kind of numbers? What was the BTL called?
:SakiNH: I dunno? I just copied what she wrote.

>Ask Saki if he can show you a picture of this plant monster?
:SakiNH: I didn’t get a good look of them, but I will comply. Sending picture now… unable to find your wireless port for data transfer.
:RishiNH: I don’t have one of those? I’m not a robot, after all.
:SakiNH: Oh… in that case, no, I cannot.
>Ask Saki how long ago all of this happened?
:SakiNH: …8 minutes and 32 seconds ago exactly when you arrived here and started talking to me.
:RishiNH: So I just missed them? Verily, you’re not sure if you’re lucky or not…
>Ask if he can tell us exactly word for word what the plant monster was saying?
:SakiNH: I wasn’t listening. I was too distracted by something else. First, by these radical clothes… then by the fire breathing and the screaming and finally the fear of not being able to dream again.
:RishiNH: But did you hear anything? Anything at all?
:SakiNH: They said they were looking for something… and that we knew where it was… and Pontiff said they knew where it was and would take them there?
:RishiNH: So… Pontiff led them away by their free will? Hmm…

>Which way did the plant monster and parent go?
:SakiNH: Outside. Oh! Parent said they were going out back! They must have meant out back where we the trash containers are.
:RishiNH: Can you take me there?
:SakiNH: …if it means you can help parent, then yes.

Saki leads you outside and around the corner of the Sanctuary, where a dark… well, alley is located. Alley might be the wrong word, as it’s just as big as all the other corridors down here, but it is dark… and foreboding.

:RishiNH: What’s down there?
:SakiNH: Garbage containers. We throw our junk there. It goes all the way to the other side of the sanctuary.
:RishiNH: Hmm… I can’t see anyone… or hear anything…
:SakiNH: …I do not want to go down there…
:RishiNH: I won’t force you, don’t you worry.

>We'll need to plan our moves carefully so the hostage doesn't get hurt.
According to Saki, this is where Dreaming Pontiff would have taken the culprint, but you can’t see any trace of them… or hear anything either. Do you even want to go down there, in case someone is actually there? Maybe it’s time to call the Peace Keepers? Or maybe Saki is just wrong, and no one is there? You need to c-

Your train of thought is completely derailed as a loud clanking sound start emanating from the alleyway. It sounds just like someone is smashing metal against metal… with a slight echoing effect on it?
>>
No. 968200 ID: 2aa5f0

ask if their are normally plants down the hall... because I really don't like how plants are there and he said it was some kind of plant monster that attacked this place.
>>
No. 968203 ID: b1b4f3

>>968196
I see some thorny vines immediately on the left that look like they're not supposed to be there. The other plants look like they just grow there commonly.
Check the thorny vines, then sneak in to see if you can spot what's making the noise. Do you have any way of defending yourself against a SAI?
>>
No. 968214 ID: 36784c

>>968196
>Let’s just hope your plant SAI theory isn’t correct.
Note to self: Buy a means of protection that can work on SAIs because your sleeper gun only works on organics. Which is bad, since not everyone that’ll be hostile to you will be organic.

>I don’t have one of those? I’m not a robot, after all.
>Oh…in that case, no, I cannot.
You have a data pad, don’t you? Couldn’t Saki have sent something to that? Don’t ask now because it’s too late, but for future reference, try to remember if your data pad would still work.

>dark foreboding corridor
Doesn’t that symbol on the sign represent recycling?

>Garbage containers. We throw our junk there.
>a loud clanking sound start emanating from the alleyway. It sounds just like someone is smashing metal against metal…with a slight echoing effect on it?
I think there might be a trash compactor at the end of the hallway and whoever the “plant monster” is has thrown Dreaming Pontiff in there!

>>968203
>I see some thorny vines immediately on the left that look like they're not supposed to be there. The other plants look like they just grow there commonly.
I agree. Those thorny vines look like they don’t belong there.
>>
No. 968250 ID: efab48

It sounds like someone is trapped in one of the containers. Try to call out or search for the source.
>>
No. 968264 ID: 7fafab

Time to go down a dark, foreboding alleyway - this is in no way a bad idea!
>>
No. 968270 ID: a9af05

>>968196
>No wireless port because not a robot
Then have him send it to your data pad. This is the exact same solution that worked when you asked Dreaming Pontiff to send you a brochure about the SAI Sanctuary.

>Dark corridor with plants
>Bad guy described as a plant monster
Saki has been here before, ask if any of these plants are supposed to be here.

>What do?
Ask Saki if he can call Dreaming Pontiff? If so, have him ask Dreaming Pontiff where they are so you can find them.

And I'm really starting to think that we should message Leon, just in case something happens to us! Even if Saki gets upset with us for calling the PKs, it's not worth risking our saftey!
>>
No. 968286 ID: a9af05

>>968270
Just thought of something. What does the clanging sound like? Does it sound like "clangclangclang", which would be someone banging on a metal door, or does it sound like "clang……clang……clang", which might be someone beating up a person with a metal body to try and make them talk?

And does Saki know where the cyborg lady is? Did she go with Dreaming Pontiff and the plant monster?
>>
No. 968287 ID: f3f534

>>968196
You know what would be hilarious? If this whole thing was some sorta elaborate plan put together by Azara and Dreaming Pontiff so that they could sneak off and have sex with each other. And that clanging noise is one of them up against the wall while they're being fucked.
>>
No. 968297 ID: bbd5f5

>>968196
...We already know the suspect is a criminal. He threatened and shot at the people in the Sanctuary. He tried to intimidate them into not calling the police so he could get away with his crimes.

Try and listen for the direction the clanging is coming from. Can you get a map of the station to see what's in that general area? If we're lucky, it's just something bashing against a door or wall, not an SAI's body.
>>
No. 968384 ID: 1301e8
File 159078997021.png - (118.86KB , 700x550 , 48.png )
968384

>You have a data pad, don’t you? Couldn’t Saki have sent something to that? Don’t ask now because it’s too late…
Oh, right, that might have worked. Verily, you were too distracted by the situation to remember it. You did almost forget about your sleeper gun as well…
>Do you have any way of defending yourself against a SAI?
…lead pipe? Otherwise, no, no you do not. Ergo, let’s not get into a fight with a SAI.
>Note to self: Buy a means of protection that can work on SAIs because your sleeper gun only works on organics.
Hmm… you guess you can get some kind of shock rod or something? Any gun powerful enough to bring down a SAI is sadly hard to come by legally, so your options are limited. Verily, maybe the best course of action is to not get into fights with SAI? You’re a private detective, not a cop, ergo, you’re supposed to track people down, not fight them.

>Time to go down a dark, foreboding alleyway - this is in no way a bad idea!
That is a horrible idea! You’re not slithering down there unless you know there isn’t a crazed SAI waiting to ambush you!
>Doesn’t that symbol on the sign represent recycling?
Indeed it does. Saki did mention that there are a bunch of trash containers down there, didn’t he?
>What does the clanging sound like? Does it sound like "clangclangclang", which would be someone banging on a metal door, or does it sound like "clang……clang……clang", which might be someone beating up a person with a metal body to try and make them talk?
It is several fast intervals of the first thing. As if someone is knocking on a door, waiting, then knocking again.
>It sounds like someone is trapped in one of the containers.
…verily, that does sound very plausible. Did the plant SAI throw Dreaming Pontiff into one of the containers and locked them inside? It is the most sound theory you’ve come up with yet.
>You know what would be hilarious? If this whole thing was some sorta elaborate plan put together by Azara and Dreaming Pontiff so that they could sneak off and have sex with each other. And that clanging noise is one of them up against the wall while they're being fucked.
While it would be funny, it seems extremely unlikely. First off, why would they even need to do some kind of elaborate ploy like this? Can’t they just… you know, find somewhere private to fuck? Second, where does the plant creature with a laz gun come in? And third, while you wouldn’t be surprised if Azara is some kind of technophile, Pontiff didn’t seem like the kind of person who would do organic things like that. They look like a freaking industrial machine after all and not something you can sleep with. Ergo, it’s very unlikely.


>I'm really starting to think that we should message Leon, just in case something happens to us!
:LeonNH: [This is Sir Leontius Strongheart, Knight in the order of the gilded Kruv, Peace Keeper of Unity Space and warrior of Justice! I am currently doing my duty and facing criminals in glorious combat and cannot answer. Please leave a message and I will honor you with my presence at a later time.]
:RishiNH: [Leon, it’s Rishi. I might get in a bind soon, so please come to the sanctuary if I don’t call back.]

>Ask Saki if he can call Dreaming Pontiff?
:SakiNH: I’ve tried, but I can’t connect to his module!
>And does Saki know where the cyborg lady is?
:SakiNH: I dunno.
:RishiNH: Didn’t she tell anyone where she was going?
:SakiNH: She was there when I left to buy these clothes, but she was gone when I got back.
>Ask if there are normally plants down the hall...
:SakiNH: Affirmative! The purple ones are quite common down here in the tunnels. Originating from Lulon 1, they managed to spread through the galaxy by hitchhiking on space ships, as they’ve evolved to be able to grown on steel surfaces and leech-
:RishiNH: And the leafy one?
:SakiNH: TranquilMMF-DD140 forgot to properly dispose of one of his old plants a few months ago, before I woke up. So now it’s taken a life on its own. I’ve heard that there’s this small Uredo that comes by and water it eve-
:RishiNH: And the thorny one?
:SakiNH: …My query to my memory database returns a 0 Boolean on that subject, sorry.
:RishiNH: Hmm…

>I see some thorny vines immediately on the left that look like they're not supposed to be there.
Your first instinct is to reach out and touch it… but you think better of it. Instead, you pull out your sleeper gun to shot it. After all, if it is just a plant, no harm done, but if it is-
>>
No. 968385 ID: 1301e8
File 159078997974.png - (130.44KB , 700x550 , 49.png )
968385

-the largest Uredo you’ve ever seen that’s suddenly charging towards you, you might actually take it down? You let your training take over as you pull out your gun and remove the safety in one quick motion, before firing it without even aiming. But you’re already too late, as the crazed Uredo forces your aim towards the ceiling, making your shot go completely off target. It’s practically a ball of tentacles and eyes coming right towards you, engulfing you in a sea of vines. As hard as you try, this thing is clearly far stronger than you and you stand no chance against it in close combat like this. The last thing you see before everything goes black is Saki running away screaming back towards the Sanctuary.
>>
No. 968386 ID: 1301e8
File 159078998786.png - (111.49KB , 700x550 , 50.png )
968386

You’re on the floor… you’re not sure how you got here but you’re on the floor… everything is spinning… you hear your gun clatter against the steel floor… and… something green rushing away from you, away from the Sanctuary… ugh, your head…

:RishiNH: D-did… did someone get the number of that Tram… t-that hit… me?

You’re just going to lie down for a bit…
>>
No. 968389 ID: b1b4f3

>>968386
Okay send another message to Leon. Tell him you just got assaulted by a very large red-eyed Uredo, or perhaps a SAI disguised as one. The suspect may have a laser weapon but you didn't verify. Tell him specifically that the suspect is unaffiliated with the Sanctuary.

Then get up. The Pontiff is likely trapped, go rescue them.
>>
No. 968414 ID: 2aa5f0

it dropped your gun and something red.
>>
No. 968417 ID: b1b4f3

>>968414
Looks like the battery to the gun.
>>
No. 968430 ID: 36784c

>>968386
And the lesson we learned here? Don’t be standing so close to a bad guy’s possible hiding spot! You should’ve backed up a little further!

Hopefully you’ve got some pictures of it.

>tossed gun
It also removed the battery from your gun. Make sure you pick up both of them and put the battery back in the gun.

>What do?
Don’t bother chasing after it. Right now the most important thing to do is to check on Dreaming Pontiff and set them free!
>>
No. 968434 ID: 9e6490

Consider yourself very lucky that that uredo wasn't one of the rare ones that go murderous or you'd be very dead. As is, all it seemed to do was grab you, disorient you and knock you down. It also removed the charge pack from your sleeper gun and tossed 'em both behind itself as it ran off. So at the least its got enough wits to not harm folk. Well, non-SAI folk, at least. And it looks like it's just trying to cover its escape.

Get up, collect your sleeper gun and its charge pack and put the pack in the gun before continuing down the corridor to where the banging sound came from. It's probably Dreaming Pontiff locked in somewhere, so hurry. And this time, keep your sleeper gun out and ready to fire, checking every corner as you advance.

Once you've found Dreaming Pontiff, message Leon that you're okay so he doesn't come investigate. You can choose whether to fill him in on what happened after you talk with Dreaming Pontiff. You may not want Leon aware of what happened 'cause he likely would feel he'd have to call it in, given that the uredo did assault you.

Do you remember if the Sunblessed Scrapyard has cameras over the entrances that point out into the corridors? If so, then you could ask someone you know who is working there right now to check 'em for that giant uredo for you.

If you've got Saki's comm number, message him to let him know you're alive and okay. Tell him that the "plant monster" was actually just a really overgrown uredo, it ran off and it's safe to come back here now.

Next time you get into a situation similar to this, don't bloody stand near the potential threat, and don't bloody speak out loud that you're figuring out that the potential threat is there.

Are there sensors in public areas and corridors that detect if a sleeper gun goes off in such areas? 'Cause if there are then the PK has already been alerted to your gun going off and are gonna investigate.

>Any gun powerful enough to bring down a SAI is sadly hard to come by legally, so your options are limited.
Figures a EM pulse or ion projection rifle or similar would be restricted since they could also knock out, cause to malfunction or damage normal electronic and computer systems at range, either intentionally or from any missed shots. That'd be bad enough down on a planet, but on a space station or space ship it could be disastrous.
>>
No. 968523 ID: a9af05

>>968386
Remember: You are not a cop! It is not your job to go chasing after bad guys, so don't go chasing after the overgrown weed!

You're current objective should be to go looking for Dreaming Pontiff and making sure they're ok.

Also, on an unrelated note, that graffiti on the sign that says, "Fuck SAI scraps" is really pissing me off!
>>
No. 968554 ID: 1301e8
File 159088261251.png - (59.70KB , 700x550 , 51.png )
968554

>Consider yourself very lucky that that uredo wasn't one of the rare ones that go murderous or you'd be very dead.
That thing looked like no other Uredo you’ve ever seen before, so it’s fully possible it’s one of those crazed ones. They supposedly lose their morals, not their intelligence.
>So at the least it’s got enough wits to not harm folk. Well, non-SAI folk, at least.
Killing someone would create a massive amount of trouble compared to just throwing someone to the ground and running off.
>And it looks like it's just trying to cover its escape.
Ergo, not leaving a wake of dead bodies around…

>And the lesson we learned here? Don’t be standing so close to a bad guy’s possible hiding spot! You should’ve backed up a little further!
Verily, you already know the lesson that a gun is only a ranged weapon so long as you keep out of arms reach from earlier experience, but you had little choice in the matter in the current situation. These corridors are not very wide and you practically already had your back against the wall before you pulled your gun out.
>and don't bloody speak out loud that you're figuring out that the potential threat is there.
Now you admit you might have been prudent not to ask Saki about the plants, but you needed to be sure.
>That graffiti on the sign that says, "Fuck SAI scraps" is really pissing me off!
It’s far from the worst anti SAI graffiti down here. Verily, you’ve seen graffiti insulting pretty much everything and everyone down here on the lower levels… including something called Skub, whatever that is. The SAI do seem to have it the worst, though.


>Remember: You are not a cop! It is not your job to go chasing after bad guys, so don't go chasing after the overgrown weed!
Even if you wanted to run after the bush, you wouldn’t be able to. Verily, in your dazed state you didn’t even see where it actually ran off to, not to mention it’s long gone by now anyway.
>Hopefully you’ve got some pictures of it.
Sadly, no… but it’s a huge Uredo with blood red eyes and thorns, ergo, it won’t be hard to find it in a crowd.
>Do you remember if the Sunblessed Scrapyard has cameras over the entrances that point out into the corridors?
They do… but you’re not sure it actually went past the scrapyard. Sure, it went in that direction, but this place is like a labyrinth of tunnels, so who knows where it went after that.

>It dropped your gun and also removed the battery from it. Make sure you pick up both of them and put the battery back in the gun.
It gives of a satisfied hum as you insert the battery into it again and boot it up. Nothing indicates that it came to any harm, with the exception of some dirt on the grip.
>Are there sensors in public areas and corridors that detect if a sleeper gun goes off in such areas?
They only have sensors for heavier stuff than sleeper or laz guns, which is to say, guns that might actually harm the station.
>Figures a EM pulse or ion projection rifle or similar would be restricted since they could also knock out, cause to malfunction or damage normal electronic and computer systems at range, either intentionally or from any missed shots.
Not to mention anything powerful enough to knock out a SAI that isn’t a threat to the station itself is dangerous to organics. Sure, I shock rifle might KO a SAI or someone in armor, but use it wrong and you’ll fry whoever you’re trying to knock out into a crispy corpse.


>If you've got Saki's comm number, message him to let him know you're alive and okay.
Sadly, you’ don’t have it. You’re sure Pontiff can call them after you’ve rescued them.
>Okay send another message to Leon. Tell him you just got assaulted by a very large red-eyed Uredo, or perhaps a SAI disguised as one.
:LeonNH: [What!? You aren’t hurt are you!? It didn’t harm you!?]
:RishiNH: [I’m fine. Verily, it only disarmed me, knocked me down and ran off.]
:LeonNH: [Hmm… yes… it is smart enough to realize to consequences if it killed you. Squire Rishi, it must urge you to let go of your honor and not give chase after that beast! That monster will not hesitate for one moment if they believe it can kill you without repercussions!]
:RishiNH: [You make it sound like it likes killing?]
:LeonNH: [It desire nothing else but to see others suffer! It wills slowly tear you limb from limb while it feeds you your own en-]
:RishiNH: [It might have a Laz gun. It would just shoot me.]
:LeonNH: [Only if you posed a threat to it! Their pure evil hearts feeds on agony and-]
:RishiNH: [Yes, yes, I get it. You’re exaggerating, Leon.]
:LeonNH: [I will report this to HQ at once. They will honor my worries and send out a kill squad to quickly hunt down this beast for a glorious kill!]
:RishiNH: […it’s still a person, not a beast.]
:LeonNH: [Those things can scarcely be honored with the very word.]
:RishiNH: [You know what, I got the feeling that you have a bit of a grudge against an Uredo like that, so I’ll just leave you to report to the Peace Keepers and maybe… calm down a bit? Don’t do anything stupid, Leon, like overreacting to someone with a laz gun.]
:LeonNH: [I will report it to HQ and await further instructions. Do stay safe, Squire Rishi.]
:RishiNH: [Don’t worry about me. See you with the tide.]


>Continuing down the corridor to where the banging sound came from. It's probably Dreaming Pontiff locked in somewhere, so hurry.
Slithering down into the alleyway, you quickly find the source of the noise. It’s coming from one of the trash containers.
>And this time, keep your sleeper gun out and ready to fire, checking every corner as you advance.
There aren’t many corners down there to check, but you make sure to keep your gun out and to check that all the trash containers are empty with the exception of the one where the sound is originating from.

With your weapon at the ready, you release the lock on the container, making it burst open as practically half of the Pontiff body forces itself out from it. How did they even fit in there?
:pontiffNH: [Running greetings protocol] Greeting, [“Rishi Zsazsa, Private Dic- *cough* private detective.”]. Confusion: This unit seems to be currently in a box. Query: Why is this unit inside a box?
:RishiNH: It’s a trash container. An Uredo threw you into it.
:pontiffNH: Confusion: Why would an Uredo throw this Unit into a trash container? Statement: If this unit had known it was a trash container, it would have looked for the emergency unlock button. Query: Why did you point a Sleeper gun at this unit when you opened the box?
:RishiNH: My apologies, but I needed to be sure.
:pontiffNH: Query: Why do subject: [“Rishi Zsazsa, Private Dic- *cough* private detective.”] fear an Uredo and why did an Uredo put the unit in a box?
:RishiNH: You don’t… remember?
:pontiffNH: Statement: This units Ram has been completely dumped, destroying all memories that hasn’t been written over to the main memory core.
:RishiNH: Your Ram, huh?
:pontiffNH: Statement: This units main memory core has also been tampered with, as everything recently added has been deleted. Confusion: According to the logs, this unit made the modifications themselves? Query: Why has this unit deleted its own memories?
>>
No. 968557 ID: b1b4f3

>>968554
Tell them that they must've made a deal with the Uredo to cover its tracks and prevent any loss of life. There was something the Uredo wanted, and the Pontiff said they had it. Any idea what it was? Tell them as a private detective you can keep your sources anonymous so the SAI Sanctuary won't be implicated. All they have to do is clean up the laser burn mark and it will be like nothing happened.
>>
No. 968562 ID: a9af05

>>968554
Tell Dreaming Pontiff that you're looking for a Serpent named Azara Uzel and you have a feeling that the Uredo that attacked them is also looking for her. Ask if they know where Azara could be? You think she might be in danger!

Also, tell them to call Saki and let him know they are alright. Saki is the one that told you they were in danger.

Don't forget to ask Leon if he found any clues on where Azara could be!
>>
No. 968568 ID: 2aa5f0

well I came down here looking for someone to more or less offer them a job and heard they liked to hang out around her sometimes. However when I got her the sanctuary was abandoned exempt for Saki who said the place as attacked by a plant monster. He said you lead it away by agree to help and and when I want to make sure you were alright a massive Uredo with red eyes attacked me, knocked me the ground and disarmed me, scared Saki away, and ran off. When I regained enough of my senses I saw I was alone and decided I should head down here to make sure you were ok.
>>
No. 968581 ID: efab48

Theory: Our buddy here was being interrogated about something that they wanted to not just "forget", but REALLY forget.
Ask him if he even remembers who Azara is. If memories belonging to her have also been tampered with...

And bring him back to the Sanctuary to help the poor kid. He must've shorted a circuit by now.
>>
No. 968586 ID: 9e6490

Tell Dreaming Pontiff that you only heard this second hand from Saki, but according to him a "huge plant monster," which was actually a giant uredo, barged into the Sanctuary, fired a warning shot with a laz pistol and demanded everyone do as it wanted or it'd hurt the SAIs there. It was looking for something, but Saki didn't hear what. Dreaming Pontiff then led the giant uredo outside, whereupon every other SAI ran off but Saki, who hid behind the altar.

Tell Dreaming Pontiff that you came to the SAI Sanctuary looking for Azara Uzel; You were hired by the New Horizon Brood Pits to find her. It's not for anything related to her work for Sol Corp or whatever pro-SAI actions she's done. They just want her to come in to be bred before she leaves the station. Ask Dreaming Pontiff if they have any idea where Azara would be now, or know of anyone else who'd have some idea.
Ask Dreaming Pontiff to please call Saki and tell him that you and they are okay and that the big plant monster, which was actually a overgrown uredo, ran off, so it's safe for him to come back here now.

Ask Dreaming Pontiff to share the last memory they have before the wiped gap, as well as the timestamps for the start and end of the memory gap. By retracing Dreaming Pontiff's tracks during that period you may be able to find out Azara's hiding spot or, if it's not Azara the uredo was after, where whatever or whoever the uredo was after is or was.

Ask Dreaming Pontiff to contact the other SAIs that are members of the Sanctuary and see if they can provide eye witness descriptions, images and audio of the giant uredo that showed up. ...Actually, you could just ask Saki to transfer video of the event from his memory to your data pad, but getting multiple angles is a good idea.

Tell Dreaming Pontiff that you messaged PK Officer Leon Strongheart about the uredo assaulter, so there's gonna be a PK investigation and PK officers are probably already on the way over. So, they're gonna be all over the Sanctuary again. Sorry. (Hopefully Dreaming Pontiff will get the hint to clear out anything illicit hid in there before the officers show up.)

Ask Dreaming Pontiff if it'd re-record your name and title again for their subject database; The version they have with you almost saying "private dick" is slightly embarrassing.

Two potential theories for Dreaming Pontiff to wipe their recent memories come immediately to mind:

1st theory: They told the uredo what the uredo wanted to know and the uredo demanded that Dreaming Pontiff wipe their memory of what they told the uredo and their memory of the encounter with the uredo. Presumably this would be to keep others from knowing where the uredo was going. However, this would only work if Dreaming Pontiff was the only one who knew the info told to the uredo. The uredo would also need some way to confirm that Dreaming Pontiff actually wiped their memory besides Dreaming Pontiff saying so. Is there some kind of low-level diagnostic port or wireless link the uredo could have connected a reader to to confirm a memory wipe?

2nd theory: Dreaming Pontiff wiped their memory to prevent the uredo from getting the info. Dreaming Pontiff led the uredo back here with the promise of telling the info in order to allow the others in the Sanctuary to run away. After climbing into the recycling container, Dreaming Pontiff wiped their memory rather than tell the uredo what the uredo wanted to know. The uredo, figuring killing or damaging the SAI would get them in worse trouble, left Dreaming Pontiff be.

In either theory, Dreaming Pontiff had to have wiped their memory after entering the recycling container and closing the lid, since they do not have a memory of before then.

>...and why did an Uredo put the unit in a box?
It's much more likely that Dreaming Pontiff put itself in the box per the urdeo's orders than the urdeo shoving Dreaming Pontiff in, since even though that uredo was huge, it's doubtful it could move around a figurative (or literal) ton of machinery.

>All they have to do is clean up the laser burn mark and it will be like nothing happened.
Can't do that 'cause it's destruction of evidence. Maybe if Rishi hadn't told Leon what happened and it became a PK case they could have removed it, but now if it's found out during the course of the PK investigation they destroyed the laser mark then whoever removed it will be in big trouble.
>>
No. 968595 ID: 36784c

>>968554
>Now you admit you might have been prudent not to ask Saki about the plants, but you needed to be sure.
Just be glad you didn’t ask him about what Azara wanted him to write near the Uredo. Otherwise that would’ve tipped it off to go after him!

>It gives of a satisfied hum as you insert the battery into it again and boot it up. Nothing indicates that it came to any harm, with the exception of some dirt on the grip.
More like soil from the Uredo. Could that be used to narrow down where the Uredo lives? Kinda like a finger print for plants? I’m sure the PK would be able to get access to some kinda database that keeps track of how healthy various patches of soil on the station is to make sure all the plants are healthy.

That would mean the PK would need our sleeper gun as evidence.

>What do?
Let’s lead Dreaming Pontiff back to the Sanctuary. And mention that other than the memory loss, you’re glad that they’re unharmed.
>>
No. 968859 ID: 1301e8
File 159119912044.png - (123.35KB , 700x550 , 52.png )
968859

>They told the uredo what the uredo wanted to know and the uredo demanded that Dreaming Pontiff wipe their memory of what they told the uredo and their memory of the encounter with the uredo.
Hmm… it is fully possible that they forced them to do it to cover their tracks, yes… but how would they be sure they did as they commanded? Is there a way to access their memory?
>Dreaming Pontiff wiped their memory to prevent the uredo from getting the info.
That’s also a possibility. Either way, we can assume that the Uredo had some way to access their memory directly. What we can’t be sure about is if they got what they wanted or not.
>Dreaming Pontiff led the uredo back here with the promise of telling the info in order to allow the others in the Sanctuary to run away.
Verily, this is the only thing you can really be sure about. After all, it’s really improbably that there was something back here that the Uredo wanted, ergo, the reason why they went back here was to get away from the others.

>It's much more likely that Dreaming Pontiff put itself in the box per the urdeo's orders than the urdeo shoving Dreaming Pontiff in, since even though that uredo was huge, it's doubtful it could move around a figurative (or literal) ton of machinery.
Who knows what kind of enhancements that thing had, though it seems more likely they forced Pontiff at gun point into the container than that the Uredo had a bunch of illegal, military grade augmentations.
>Just be glad you didn’t ask him about what Azara wanted him to write near the Uredo. Otherwise that would’ve tipped it off to go after him!
As well as tipping it off that you’re after Azara as well. It might not have stopped with Saki if that was the case.


>Tell Dreaming Pontiff that you only heard this second hand from Saki, but according to him a "huge plant monster," which was actually a giant uredo, barged into the Sanctuary, fired a warning shot with a laz pistol and demanded everyone do as it wanted or it'd hurt the SAIs there.
:pontiffNH: …Suspicion: Are you sure that is the correct sequence of events and not just unit Saki’s imagination again?
:RishiNH: When I went to make sure you were alright a massive Uredo with red eyes attacked me, knocked me the ground and disarmed me, scared Saki away, and ran off.
:pontiffNH: Astound: That is a strange event that this unit did not predict happening.

>Bring him back to the Sanctuary to help the poor kid. He must've shorted a circuit by now.
:pontiffNH: Concern: The Saki unit is troubled? Statement: Let us make haste to the root.

It’s kind of fascinating watching the Pontiff move around in these tight corridors, as they practically need to crabwalk to get around. In fact, you’re surprised how nimble they are, as it isn’t something you expect from a person that looks like some kind of heavy factory walker.

:SakiNH: Parent! Big butt! You’re both okay!
:RishiNH: ...big bu-
:pontiffNH: Stern: Unit Saki, how many times to I have to reiterate that you are to print the original given name of the variable representing people and not the name you give it.
:SakiNH: Sorry.
:pontiffNH: Relief: Though it is good to see you undamaged, Saki. Consoling: We are both undamaged as well, no need to run your worried function any longer.
>And mention that other than the memory loss, you’re glad that they’re unharmed.
:SakiNH: Are you sure they aren’t just getting old? I’ve heard that memory malfunctions are common among obsolete models.
:pontiffNH: Stern: Unit Saki, keep your teasing to after our guests have left.
:SakiNH: Sorry.
:pontiffNH: Clarification: This units model is not old, it is nostalgic.

>Tell them that they must've made a deal with the Uredo to cover its tracks and prevent any loss of life. There was something the Uredo wanted, and the Pontiff said they had it. Any idea what it was?
:pontiffNH: Confusion: This unit is not sure what it might be. Statement: We do not have much of value in this home of the outcasts.
>Tell them as a private detective you can keep your sources anonymous so the SAI Sanctuary won't be implicated.
:pontiffNH: Concern: This commotion will have brought the ire of the Peace Keepers already. Statement: This unit is also more worried about who you might tell, not where the information came from.
>Ask Dreaming Pontiff to share the last memory they have before the wiped gap.
:pontiffNH: Statement: This unit was discussing Saki’s new clothes.
:SakiNH: Yeah! That’s right! I was telling you awesome they are! I mean, I’m not sure what a Thot is, but I sure can destroy them now!
:pontiffNH: Stern: This unit will have to make sure you go back and return those NULL clothes.
:SakiNH: Aw, but I like them…
:pontiffNH: Aside: This unit may need to ask someone who knows organic clothes to follow you and give you advice on what to wear. Statement: At the very least, make you actually consider your color choice. Fact: Bright orange and purple does not compute!
:SakiNH: Ooo… that sounds fun!
>Ask Dreaming Pontiff if it'd re-record your name and title again for their subject database
:pontiffNH: Query: This unit can just shorten it to Rishi Zsazsa, if you wish?
:RishiNH: …you were using that sound bit on purpose just to mess with me?
:pontiffNH: Word indicating a affirmative but not actually confessing to it.
:SakiNH: Sorry about that. We like to mess with Organics from time to time…
:RishiNH: Uh huh…

>Tell Dreaming Pontiff that you're looking for a Serpent named Azara Uzel and you have a feeling that the Uredo that attacked them is also looking for her.
:pontiffNH: Concern: Azara Uzel is a valued friend of our small community. I do hope she isn’t in danger?
:RishiNH: Considering that they were still looking for her, I’m going to guess she’s still fine… at the moment.
>Ask if they know where Azara could be? You think she might be in danger!
:pontiffNH: Statement: This unit do not her exact location at this exact given time. Statement: She was here earlier this cycle.
:RishiNH: Do you know where she went?
:pontiffNH: Statement: This unit do not know where her next destination will be. Query: Why are you looking for her?
>You were hired by the New Horizon Brood Pits to find her. It's not for anything related to her work for Sol Corp or whatever pro-SAI actions she's done. They just want her to come in to be bred before she leaves the station.
:SakiNH: What is bred? Do you mean bread? Is she going to bake?
:pontiffNH: Statement: They want her help to make another, new mini organic.
:SakiNH: Oh! That sounds like fun! I want to try that too! Miss. Zsazsa, can I make bred with you?
:pontiffNH: Addendum: do not use the word bred in normal conversation, Saki.
:SakiNH: Aw…
:RishiNH: So, if any of you two see her, contact me, alright? Or better yet, give her this number for the Brood pit and ask her to call it.
:pontiffNH: Affirmative.


>Tell Dreaming Pontiff that you messaged PK Officer Leon Strongheart about the uredo assaulter, so there's gonna be a PK investigation and PK officers are probably already on the way over. So, they're gonna be all over the Sanctuary again. Sorry.
:pontiffNH: Pessimistic: And they will leave this place a mess as always…
:SakiNH: I hope they don’t hit me over the head again…
:pontiffNH: Statement: At least we will have some time to-
:LeonNH: NEVER FEAR, A KNIGHT OF THE GILDED KRUV IS HERE!
:SakiNH: Oh! Look! A combat robot!
>>
No. 968860 ID: 1301e8
File 159119913119.png - (87.60KB , 700x550 , 53.png )
968860

With the subtlety of an orchestra, a heavily armored knight marches into the Sanctuary.

:RishiNH: …Leon? Is that you? …are you wearing power armor!?
:LeonNH: It is my suit of plate mail given to me by my knightly order!
:RishiNH: And is that a rifle on your back!?
:LeonNH: The Shock Lance is a honorable weapon designed to be used in GLORIOUS COMBAT against those beasts and their weed ilk!
:RishiNH: Have you gone daft!? They might have had a gun, sure, but you can’t just hunt them down in full Peace Keeper armor and deadly weaponry!
:LeonNH: Ah, but you see, this isn’t a power armor issued by the Peace Keepers. This is my own suit of honorable gear for my own use. I have a permit for both my weapon and armor, though sadly I had to remove most of the weaponry from it. I do miss the weedkiller thrower.
:RishiNH: That’s not the point! The point is that you’re clearly overreacting!
:LeonNH: It is the sworn duty of a knight of the Kruv to track down and fight any of those beast, wherever they may rear their ugly eyestalks!
:RishiNH: Ugh… I think your interactions with your precious “princess” have made you take that Knight persona of yours just a bit too seriously.

>Don't forget to ask Leon if he found any clues on where Azara could be!
:LeonNH: Sadly, I failed in my quest at the arcade. No one was forth coming with any information, though I did manage to find someone that at least knew the name. They were a pink colored, iron beaked Varkian hooligan of questionable upbringing, so they refused to speak to me when they noticed I was a PK officer.
:RishiNH: So it was a dead end?
:LeonNH: Perhaps you will have better luck? Otherwise we might try and head to the maiden Azara’s apartment next? After I have scouted out this area for any potential infestations, of course.
:RishiNH: …of course…

>More like soil from the Uredo.
…it might just be some kind of special soil that’s stuck on your gun… ergo, you might be able to track them down?
>Could that be used to narrow down where the Uredo lives? Kinda like a finger print for plants?
:RishiNH: Leon, I might have some dirt here from that Uredo…
:LeonNH: Ah! Excellent! Give it here and I’ll analyze it! That way I’m sure I can track them down!
:RishiNH: Just don’t do anything hasty.
:LeonNH: Let us see… lots of nitrogen and potassium… no fit on the stations parks… traces left by a real star?
:RishiNH: So… they aren’t from here?
:LeonNH: Not necessarily. If my analyze is correct, then this is some very expensive, fertile dirt coupled with some even more expensive manure that has been laying out in the actual sun and not under an artificial one.
:RishiNH: So… they are rich and lives in one of the domes? Where everyone rich lives?
:LeonNH: They are clearly some hired muscles from someone that has money to spare.
:RishiNH: So… Sol Corp?
:LeonNH: No, I wouldn’t bet on that. Sol Corp has their own goons that are more subtly… besides, they usually just sue people, not sent deranged Uredo’s after them. It’s possible that there is a Sol Corp suit working for their own ends, but I do not believe it’s the company themselves who is behind this.
:RishiNH: So… someone rich and powerful is after Azara… great.
:LeonNH: There are also faint traces of some kind of crystal like substance that appears to be mildly toxic. Clearly, proof of the beasts ill intent.
:RishiNH: Can you stop calling it a beast?

:LeonNH: My duty is clear! I need to scour these tunnels of its foul presence!
:RishiNH: They are long gone by now, Leon.
:LeonNH: Never the less, I must uphold my honor! I must ask you to stay here if you wish to go to her apartment when I am finished… or do you wish to head to the arcade right now?
:RishiNH: I wish for you to stop this nonsense and think for a bit.
:LeonNH: I am just doing my duty!
>>
No. 968867 ID: a9af05

>>968859
Now that you've got a moment, ask Saki to send you those pictures of the Uredo to your data pad.

And since Azara is such a good friend of the SAI, ask Dreaming Pontiff if they happen to have her contact info?

>Statement: This unit do not her exact location at this exact given time. Statement: She was here earlier this cycle.
Ask if they can confirm what Saki told you earlier about her asking Saki for help.

>>968860
>I did manage to find someone that at least knew the name. They were a pink colored, iron beaked Varkian hooligan of questionable upbringing.
Sounds like a member of the Steel Beaks. Maybe if we mention Rhea Lushvale's name, that would convince them to open up to us?

>There are also faint traces of some kind of crystal like substance that appears to be mildly toxic. Clearly, proof of the beasts ill intent.
Or it could be those crystals from the Serpent homeworld that's used to make paint?

>Leon hates Uredo
Tell Leon that he's being very dishonorable right now. The actions of a single member of a race does not give him the right to mistreat the entire race!

And not only will the criminal see him coming while he's wearing that armor, if he does manage to arrest them, the court will probably rule in favor of the criminal because of his clouded judgment and the fact that he could be considered using excessive force aka police brutality, which might be enough to get him arrested instead!

Also, ask if he's aware of the fact that some of the cops have been abusing their authority and mistreated Saki and the other SAIs?
>>
No. 968868 ID: b1b4f3

>>968860
>crystal like substance that appears to be mildly toxic
Is it that Serpens-restricted paint? You had a case all about that. That narrows it down to a rich SERPENS.

I think you should stick with Leon and check the apartment. If the Uredo is there, you two together have a chance of capturing them. Though Leon is well equipped now there's still a chance he could get ambushed and disarmed.

>is there a way to find the erased info
Well... there's data recovery techniques, so long as the bytes haven't been written over. Alternatively, you could try to get some audio recordings from Saki of the time period where the uredo was in the back, to see if there's anything that can be recovered from audio analysis. Also you could try finding some outside source of audio record, like a security system? You could also root through the trash back there to see if you're absurdly lucky and someone threw away an active audio recording device.
>>
No. 968871 ID: 4854ef

>>968867
Given he had a weedkiller launcher before, I believe Leon may have had encounters before with Morally Bankrupt Uredo. Not even as a PK officer going by the fact this isn't official PK gear.

Given that Uredo who don't have morals go completely off the deep end it's possible he's had some bad encounters in the past.
>>
No. 968875 ID: ed763f

Dammit Leon, no vigilantism! Ugh, if he's going to be like a child who won't listen or understand, you'll have to explain this in terms of consequences rather than morality, at least for now. Tell him he better not compromise his case chasing a personal vendetta; at best he'll join his partner on the sidelines- at worst, he'll be out of the force on his ass, without any of the permits for his fancy hardware.

Now swoon at the knight fighting to avenge your honor. It'll catch him completely off guard and completely pull the wind from his sails, once he's off his zealot's high he'll be amenable to reason. and also because you want to, you randy so-and-so.
>>
No. 968880 ID: 2aa5f0

...someone is going to have to pay for that wall aren't they?

anyways since he's here give him the description of the the guy who attacked you and see if we can get lucky and he knows something about your attacker.

Also... I guess arcade next. who knows, since we just missed our target her maybe we could catch her at the arcade.
>>
No. 968890 ID: efab48

>I mean, I’m not sure what a Thot is, but I sure can destroy them now!
Note for later: That shirt sounds like it would make an excellent gift for Punk. Keep an eye out for one.

>>968860
As much as he IS right now, it's a better use of your time to go to the arcade while he takes care of business here. After you give your statement, of course.
>>
No. 968935 ID: 36784c

>>968860
>I am just doing my duty!
There’s a difference between doing your duty and going overboard. You’re getting dangerously close to crossing that line.

>>968867
>ask Saki to send you those pictures of the Uredo to your data pad.
This will help identify the Uredo. If we’re lucky, we can see what weapon they were using to scare away the other SAIs.

>>968880
>...someone is going to have to pay for that wall aren't they?
What are you talking about?
>>
No. 968942 ID: 2aa5f0

>>968935
>What are you talking about?

Oh, those are red silhouettes. It looked like he kool aid manned his way through a wall at first glance with the gaps in the silhouettes being crumbling wall. My mistake.
>>
No. 968959 ID: a9af05

>>968871
Bad encounters in the past is a reason to be prepared. They are not an excuse to act like this one Uredo is a mass murderer that needs to be put down like a rabid animal!
>>
No. 968980 ID: 7fafab

>>968860
"Leon, if you weren't in power armor, I'd slap you so hard your beak would spin around your head for how silly you are acting at the moment. If you truly care about maidens - such as myself - so much, you will CALM DOWN. Women like knights in shining armor, not hopped-up zealots with shock rifles!

I'm going to the arcade to follow up on your lead - let me know when you're done here. Try not to blast every Uredo, plant, or faint hint of the color green while I'm gone, or else I'll describe Serpent sexual practices in vivid detail to make you squirm."
>>
No. 969035 ID: ff6df5

Shock lance? "Weedkiller thrower?!" For fuck's sake, Leon, why the hell are you kitted out to commit herbicide?! Why the fuck do you even HAVE all this kit?! The uredo hasn't done anything nearly bad enough to warrant being killed for, let alone summarily executed as you seem to be out to do! It is not a vicious beast! If it was, I'd be DEAD already after it ambushed me! Instead it knocked me down, pulled the charge pack from my sleeper gun and RAN OFF! While that is more violent than normal for a uredo, it is STILL A UREDO! It is a intelligent being, with all rights due to such! Rights you swore an oath as a Peacekeeper to uphold, among them the right to a JUST AND FAIR TRIAL! So get a fuckin' sleeper gun! Hell, get two! Get three! Get a sleeper rifle and a bandoleer of sleeper 'nades to boot! Get backup! Get whatever! But no lethals, got it?! ...And where's your badge?! You're still on duty, so put your fuckin' badge on!

You want to trust that Leon will be able to keep from killing or harming that uredo if he finds it, but you can't be sure he would if he's on his own. You're calling in to Haley that Leon's come down here all Knight of the Gilded Kruv, complete with armor and weapon, since the case now involves a somewhat-more-violent-than-normal-for-a-uredo overgrown uredo who knocked you down. Could she get some PK officers down here to watch his back and watch out he doesn't do anything to the uredo. And if you can't get ahold of Haley, call Leon's precinct; They probably know about this "quirk" of his and will help. And if you can't get anyone else to watch out for Leon, you're going with him to make sure he doesn't do something regrettable.

If you can get somebody to watch Leon, head to the arcade, calling Rhea en route. It sounded like the "pink colored, iron beaked Varkian hooligan of questionable upbringing" Leon says knew Azara's name is a member of the Steel Beaks, so Rhea may be able to get 'em to help you.
>>
No. 969097 ID: 1301e8
File 159149228443.png - (93.50KB , 700x550 , 54.png )
969097

>Now swoon at the knight fighting to avenge your honor. It'll catch him completely off guard.
…how do you even swoon? Do you just… fall over or...? Either way, let’s not play into his knight fantasy even more.
>Note for later: That shirt sounds like it would make an excellent gift for Punk. Keep an eye out for one.
Only if they have ones that isn’t in that awful color…
>Given he had a weedkiller launcher before, I believe Leon may have had encounters before with Morally Bankrupt Uredo. Not even as a PK officer going by the fact this isn't official PK gear.
Verily, it’s quite clear that he has a something in his past that has traumatized him, as this anger is rather out of character of him.
>Bad encounters in the past are a reason to be prepared. They are not an excuse to act like this one Uredo is a mass murderer that needs to be put down like a rabid animal!
While he has been raving about hunting it, he hasn’t actually done anything that might indicate that he will actually kill it. The shock lance is a bit much, sure, but it is still classified as a non-lethal weapon… if used correctly.


>Leon, if you weren't in power armor, I'd slap you so hard your beak would spin around your head for how silly you are acting at the moment.
:LeonNH: Now now, no need to get violent.
:RishiNH: You’re the one the speak.
>If you truly care about maidens - such as myself - so much, you will CALM DOWN. Women like knights in shining armor, not hopped-up zealots with shock rifles!
:LeonNH: Well… err… you’re not really… you’re more of a squire, brave and capable enough to become a knight if my brethren would swear you into-
:RishiNH: That wasn’t the point, Leon.
>Tell Leon that he's being very dishonorable right now. The actions of a single member of a race does not give him the right to mistreat the entire race!
:LeonNH: A single member? A single member might do horrid things, but you do not know what a whole fleet of those things can… do…

For a moment, he goes quiet and rubs his arm, seemingly more as a tick while being lost in thought than anything else.

:LeonNH: Nevertheless, I am not demonizing a whole species, I am just cautious of those that have fallen so far that the very concept of honor is alien to them.
:RishiNH: And just because they aren’t honorable you’re going to shoot them?
:LeonNH: I’m going to bring them to Justice!
>It is an intelligent being, with all rights due to such! Rights you swore an oath as a Peacekeeper to uphold, among them the right to a JUST AND FAIR TRIAL!
:LeonNH: We already know they are armed and willing to use violence to achieve their goals. I swear on my honor that I will find them, arrest them if possible and bring them in before they hurt someone.
:RishiNH: And the shock lance? That thing is meant to be used against people in full power armor, not unarmored targets.
:LeonNH: A sleeper gun is designed to bring down a normal Uredo, not one that has grown as wild as this one. I need to be sure I can bring it down before it retaliates and harm someone else.
>No lethals, got it?!
:LeonNH: If possible, I will bring it in alive.

>The criminal will see him coming while he's wearing that armor.
:LeonNH: Bah! No one expects a knight of the kruv!
:RishiNH: You’re right about that one… they will still see you coming from a mile away, though.
>Tell him he better not compromise his case chasing a personal vendetta; at best he'll join his partner on the sidelines- at worst, he'll be out of the force on his ass, without any of the permits for his fancy hardware.
:LeonNH: Do no fret, squire Rishi, I will not despoil my good name for something frivolous as metaphorical revenge against their kind for what happened.
:RishiNH: …and what was it that happened?
:LeonNH: …never mind that. As I said, I won’t despoil my good name!
:RishiNH: Uh huh…

>Is it that Serpens-restricted paint? You had a case all about that. That narrows it down to a rich SERPENS.
:LeonNH: Or anyone who might have a Serpent painting… which aren’t very many, as you Serpents aren’t known for your art. No offence.
:RishiNH: None taken.
:LeonNH: Or they can just have been in contact with a painting not owned by their employer.
:RishiNH: Hmm… why did they handle a painting or paint in the first place?
>Ask if he's aware of the fact that some of the cops have been abusing their authority and mistreated Saki and the other SAIs?
:LeonNH: Sadly, yes. But as much as I beseech my fellow brethren to be on the side of Justice, some let the power go to their heads and lash out.


>Since Azara is such a good friend of the SAI, ask Dreaming Pontiff if they happen to have her contact info?
:pontiffNH: Confirmation: Of course, this unit will send it to you.
:RishiNH: …and it’s the exact same contact info I got from Ythura… great…
>Ask if they can confirm what Saki told you earlier about her asking Saki for help.
:pontiffNH: Confirmation: The cyborg lady did indeed ask Saki for help. Statement: This unit does not know with what he helped her with.
>Now that you've got a moment, ask Saki to send you those pictures of the Uredo to your data pad.
:SakiNH: Oh! Yes! I can do that! Here you go!
:RishiNH: …these are all smeared and barely distinguishable… and is this one made in crayon? What?
:SakiNH: I really liked that one.
:RishiNH: So… it’s big… green… has red eyes… and I’m pretty sure it wasn’t breathing fire like this picture is showing.
:pontiffNH: Statement: SAI memory is similar to Organic ones in that way, as we remember what we want to remember.

>I guess arcade next. who knows, since we just missed our target her maybe we could catch her at the arcade.
:LeonNH: I will do a patrol around this area to see if I can find the be- the Uredo. Let’s meet up after you are done?
:RishiNH: Yes, let’s.
>Try not to blast every Uredo, plant, or faint hint of the color green while I'm gone.
:LeonNH: You have my word that I will uphold my honor, squire Rishi!
:SakiNH: Bye big b- big lady!
:pontiffNH: Ending Transmission: May the tides bring you fortune, Rishi.
>>
No. 969098 ID: 1301e8
File 159149229188.png - (109.70KB , 700x550 , 55.png )
969098

When you were told she liked to hang out in an arcade, you thought they meant a small room with maybe three rows of game machines, but what you find instead is a huge locale filled to the brim with all kind of games, both digital and physical.

Verily, it might take a while for you to find Azara or the “pink colored, iron beaked Varkian hooligan of questionable upbringing”, as Leon called them.

>Sounds like a member of the Steel Beaks. Maybe if we mention Rhea Lushvale's name, that would convince them to open up to us?
Hmm… being a friend of a friend as a lot better than being a… rozzer? Or what did they call cops again?
>Call Rhea en route.
:RheaNH: Whoever it is that has the fucking nerve to call right now, I’m busy.
:DaxiNH: *Giggle*
:RheaNH: Shh, they’ll hear ya. But yeah, smell you later. *Click*

…You try and call her back, but she’s already shut off her comm-mod.

Luckily the place is, while large, rather thin in people right now making it not too hard, if time consuming, to find someone that you might recognize, be it the pink diligent or Azara herself.

…and speaking of finding people you recognize…
>>
No. 969099 ID: 1301e8
File 159149229821.png - (122.71KB , 700x550 , 56.png )
969099

:RendNH: -ver had a chance, ye skirt wearing Cyclops.
:HephaNH: So what? I won the last two, you scrap wearing knob end.
:RendNH: Oh yeah? I don’t remember it happening like that, eh?
:HephaNH: Oh yeah? Well then you probably need to get your head checked, or did ye daddy drop ya on ye knob end when you were a wee lad!?
:TearNH: *Sigh* on and on and on…

:RendNH: You’re just salty you lost again, Hepatitis.
:HephaNH: It’s fucking Hephaestus, Julius!
:TearNH: Oh, hello Rishi.
:RendNH: Call me that again and I’ll paste ya, you hear?
:HephaNH: Bring it, eh?
:TearNH: Don’t mind them. This is usually what happens when they meet up.
>>
No. 969101 ID: b1b4f3

>>969099
Rivals will be rivals. Tell them you're looking for Azara, who might be in danger. Also you're looking to get her knocked up by the brood pits.

>crystals, why did the Uredo come in contact with them
Maybe it's a dealer of the substance? Or maybe it eats it to become intoxicated? Or maybe that's how it became monstrous in the first place and needs regular dosage to keep its form stable. Really hard to say, all we can do is try cross-referencing uredo and known locations where the substance can be found.
>>
No. 969118 ID: 78192d

huh, looks like Tear finally figured out how to use her tongue properly while talking.

Anyways great friends, great Rend's friend, and ask tear if she's seen the lady your looking for.
>>
No. 969122 ID: 36784c

>>969097
>For a moment, he goes quiet and rubs his arm, seemingly more as a tick while being lost in thought than anything else.
That might be how he ended up getting his robotic arms. His real ones were ripped of by crazed Uredo.

>>969099
If you’re gonna ask if they’ve seen Azara, then you should make sure you show them a picture.
>>
No. 969147 ID: 1301e8
File 159156966624.png - (124.18KB , 700x550 , 57.png )
969147

>Maybe it's a dealer of the substance? Or maybe it eats it to become intoxicated?
Who in their right mind would ingest that stuff? Verily, as far as you know, there are no known cases of it making people intoxicated or giving them hallucinations. In its pure form, it work like a kind of mutagen, given its victim mutation that is often lethal. Of course, as most species of Roon is immune against its effect, including Serpents, there are a lot of theories about how it has affected us as a younger… species… wait… what if…
>Or maybe that's how it became monstrous in the first place and needs regular dosage to keep its form stable.
…would that even work? It takes years, if not generations, before any of the mutations actually takes effect, and then it’s usually in form of the body deteriorating. Ergo, it doesn’t seem very likely…

>Really hard to say, all we can do is try cross-referencing uredo and known locations where the substance can be found.
There’s only one known location of it, and that’s in the depths of the grand sea of Roon, the home planet of the Serpents. Sure, while the crystalline structures grow around the whole globe, it still isn’t something that’s easy to come by for most people. Would it be possible they’ve found a way to synthesize it? Most scholars of the science caste do believe it isn’t a naturally accruing substance so it wouldn’t be… no, you’re getting ahead of yourself. Verily, the most likely scenario is that they have sniffed the paint or something.
>That might be how he ended up getting his robotic arms. His real ones were ripped off by crazed Uredo.
Hmm… that does seem likely. Didn’t he mention he grew up on some colony? Hope something or another? If it was a smaller colony, it might have been in danger of pirates, ergo, he might have fought against Uredo pirates when he was younger? You need to look it up later.


>Rivals will be rivals.
:RendNH: You’re such a jessie you would run away on the first sight of my fists, you hear?
:HephaNH: Ha! And you’re such a charva that you would get down on ye knees and suck on the first sight of my cock!
:RendNH: Ha! A virgin like you need to pay gals to even consider sleeping with ya.
:HephaNH: Says the gal who actually pays pillocks to sleep with her, eh?
:RendNH: That’s my fucking job, you git!
:TearNH: *Sigh*
:RishiNH: Indeed.

>Greet friends, Greet Rend's friend.
:RishiNH: Greetings Tear... Greetings Rend.
:RendNH: Well, fuck me. Rishi? The fuck are you doing here, eh?
:RishiNH: And the tides brings you salutations, Hephaestus. I am Rishi Zsazsa.
:HephaNH: Well, shit, someone actually got my name right? A pleasure to meet ya, lady.
:RendNH: Don’t mind this shirt wearing wanker, Rish. He’s just butt hurt that I won the last game.
:HephaNH: It’s a fucking kilt, you fat arsed git. And I won the last game!
:TearNH: He’s right, Rend. He did win the last one.
:RendNH: The fuck!? Whose side are you on anyway?
>huh, looks like Tear finally figured out how to use her tongue properly while talking.
:TearNH: Hmm? Oh, this. Nah, I just finally managed to get enough cash and time to fix it.
:RishiNH: Fix it? They didn’t shorten it, did they?
:TearNH: What? No, of course not. Quite the opposite. See the brace around my neck? I now got a pouch in there to store my tongue properly while I don’t use it. Extended it a bit more too when they were already in there. Just waiting for it to heal now, you hear?
:RendNH: So now she can’t suck any more cock for a few more days.
:TearNH: I said I can’t eat anything as big as a cock, not that I can’t suck them.
:RendNH: Did ya hear that, Hep? You’re in luck, as she can’t eat ya right now, you fucking pillock. Heh, hey, that thing worked on two levels, didn’t it? He’s both a knob end and a roosters, so he’s twice the cock, is-
:TearNH: You don’t need to explain the insults, Rend.
:HephaNH: I’m in luck, as even as big as I am, she can still suck the tip, eh?
:TearNH: *sigh* See what I have to deal with, Rishi?

>If you’re gonna ask if they’ve seen Azara, then you should make sure you show them a picture.
:RendNH: Azara who?
:RishiNH: This fine lady on this photo.
:TearNH: …no… can’t say I know her…
:HephaNH: Hmm…

You can see his facial expression change for just a moment, betraying the fact that he recognizes Azara.

:HephaNH: Sorry, lady, never seen that gal before.
:RishiNH: Uh huh…
:TearNH: Can’t say I’ve seen her either, no.
:RendNH: Sorry that we can’t be of more fucking help, you hear?

:RishiNH: Then how about, as my friend put it, a “pink colored, iron beaked Varkian hooligan of questionable upbringing”? I believe that person knows something about the Serpents I’m looking for.
:RendNH: Ha! You mean Eros? I’m sure I saw that bundle of sticks around here somewhere a while ago. He’s hard to miss, you hear?
:RishiNH: And this Eros is part of the Seelbeaks, just as Hep here is?
:RendNH: That’s fucking right. Hey, rust beak, where the fuck is your friend at.
:HephaNH: Why the fuck would I tell you that, you daughter of a charva.
:RishiNH: Then how about telling me? It would be of great help.
:HephaNH: Sorry, lady, but no can do. Why are you looking for this broad anyway?
>You're looking to get her knocked up by the brood pits.
:HephaNH: What? Seriously?
:TearNH: You’re trying to get her pregnant?
:RishiNH: I’m hired to find her and four of her friends and bring them to the Broodpit, yes.
:RendNH: You’re going to milf five ladies at once? You’re a fucking beast, Rish.
:RishiNH: I’m only bringing them there. It’s someone else’s job to… ah… do the deed, though I might be personally requested by one of them…
:HephaNH: Well, if ya wanted her bred why didn’t you just say so? I’m sure I can find her myself and breed her all night long, eh?
:TearNH: You’re the wrong species, numb nuts.
:HephaNH: I got fucking Excalibur between my legs, something as simple as the wrong species won’t stop my master sword!
:TearNH: …you’re an idiot.
:RishiNH: Or you’re just trying to throw me off from asking more questions. Why won’t you let me see this Eros? I just want to ask him a few questions.

:HephaNH: Because you’re not the first wanker here trying to drill him for answers… not that I would call you a wanker, lady.
:RishiNH: Oh, right, Leon was here as well but… there were more?
:HephaNH: First that fucking rozzer came by, then a minute later this huge red eyed brush tried to get ‘em to talk but threatening them and finally there was this really annoying vulture that just went on and on as well.
:RishiNH: Wait, red eyed… you mean a Uredo?
:HephaNH: Yeah, biggest fucker I’ve ever seen too.
:RishiNH: It’s of the utmost importance that I get to talk to your friend!
:HephaNH: I rather not get my bro in trouble, lady.
:RishiNH: But I- GAH!

Suddenly you find yourself in a headlock as Julia practically drags you towards Hep.

:RendNH: I bet Rish here is better than you at everything. How about a little wager, eh?
:RishiNH: I-is this really n-necessary!?
:HephaNH: I bet I’m better at having big balls compared to all three of ya.
:TearNH: We’re all ladies, of course we don’t have balls.
:RendNH: So your minuscule pair can actually win when there aren’t any competition.
:HephaNH: I didn’t mean literal balls! Also, my gonads are fucking perfect, you hear?
:RendNH: But seriously, I bet Rish can beat you at any game or activity. You want to compete against her?
:HephaNH: Hmm… that does sound interesting… but what do I get if I win?
:RendNH: I’ll admit defeat and tell y-
:HephaNH: No, not from you. I’m competing against Rishi. She’s the one who have to bet something… and chose the contest.
:RishiNH: Seriously, can’t you just tell me?
:HephaNH: Nope.
>>
No. 969148 ID: b1b4f3

>>969147
Tempting to bet a sexual favor, but I'm not sure that's appropriate for Serpens culture.
What else CAN we bet? Money?
>>
No. 969149 ID: 2aa5f0

uhhh, only things I can think of or sex or a favor.

Sex is self explanatory but as for the favor... well you are a detective so I guess you could offer him a free job if he ever needs your services or maybe you could use your connections to help him with something. Also make it clear though that you won't do anything illegal and have the the ability to say no if the favor would hurt someone or harm you, your career, or your reputation. And to clarify those last three, would end up with you in a hospital, would end up with you getting fired, would end up with you losing peoples trust in your ability as a detective leading to a loss of clients or harming existing relationships with friends or clients. Or in short, we'll do him a solid as long as it doesn't screw us over in doing so.
>>
No. 969153 ID: a9af05

>>969147
His visor has words on it. And I think one of the words is Azara.

>>969149
Offering a free job could work.
>>
No. 969187 ID: a9af05

>>969153
Wait a minute, what if he's just trying to stall us? He could've messaged either Eros or Azara and told them to run just now and he's using this contest to stall us long enough for them to get away!
>>
No. 969196 ID: 36784c

>>969147
Did the skull on his belt buckle change? And what do those words on his visor say?

>game
>bet
Tell them that you don’t have time for this and let them know that it’s not your paycheck that you’re worried about. Explain that you know that the Uredo from before has a laz pistol and you believe someone has hired that Uredo to either kill or kidnap Azara. You want to find her first so that the Uredo can’t get to her and wasting time playing games with them is endangering her.

The only way he can get you to play a game with him is if he can guarantee that right now he knows where Azara is and he knows that she’s somewhere the Uredo can’t find her. If he can tell you that, then you’ll play a game with him. Otherwise, you’ll have to leave and hope you find her before that Uredo does.

>>969187
That’s a good point. We’d need to make sure that he didn’t do that.
>>
No. 969200 ID: ff6df5

Nice job letting loose the name of the person the Steelbeaks, or at least Eros, is trying to protect or hide. Now Heph here is 99% likely delaying you while messaging Eros to go into hiding, and possibly messaging Azara to go deeper into hiding too. Shoulda talked to the arcade employees first... Actually, why can't you ask the employees when they last saw a person of Eros' description and where they went? Or if they'd kindly let you have a look at the security camera recordings for a little cash.

Since you already blew the approach on this, you're at Heph's mercy to tell you what you need to know, so you'll play along and compete. Now, you're only really good at three things: Fuckin', being a PI, and knowing loads of detective movie trivia. Of those, the last is the only one that can really be part of a objective competition. Tell Heph you challenge him to a detective movie trivia contest, with your services as a PI as your wager. No using the station network to look shit up or calling other folk... Wait, how do you even enforce that rule? Can't exactly reach into his head and turn his comm implant off. Well, there goes that idea. Gonna have to be a fuckin' contest instead. We got a impartial gal about who'd go a round with each of you two and pronounce a winner?

Also call Leon and report that the overgrown uredo came to the arcade right after Leon left and threatened the same pink vark guy, nickname "Eros," Leon talked to to try and get him to spill where Azara is. Didn't work and the uredo left. Then tell Leon that that tabloid reporter gal, Kishi Longrunner, showed up after that to question Eros, and she didn't get anywhere, but Eros left afterwards. Ask Leon if the hostile uredo being after Azaza be enough to pull in more PK resources to either track her down before the uredo does or arrest the uredo? Maybe haul in Eros for questioning?

>...and finally there was this really annoying vulture that just went on and on as well
Sounds like that could have been Kishi Longrunner, the tabloid reporter gal. Ask Hephaestus if he could give you a description of this "vulture." You want his description so he can't just look at a photo you show him or description you give and he'd lie and say "yep, that's her."

>Verily, the most likely scenario is that they have sniffed the paint or something.
...Or never even knew it was in their high-class soil. How's about this for a possibility: Somebody wants to discreetly dispose of a painting made with Tharoonian crystal pigment. They shred it up real fine, then mix the shredded bits into the compost used to make that uredo's fancy-pants soil. Whether the person knew the compost would end up used by the uredo or not, that's up in the air. Now, you ask, why not throw the shredded painting down a recycling chute? Well, the station's recycling system has detectors for hazardous materials, including Tharoonian crystals, right? It'd trip off alarms that'd end up with a investigation for improper material disposal that'd lead right back to 'em.

Alternate hypothesis: Somebody was trying to kill that uredo using Tharoonian crystals by mixing them into the uredo's soil. Didn't work, either not having a effect, not enough of a effect, or making the uredo huge and thorny.

Third theory: The soil on the sleeper gun wasn't the soil the uredo used; It was only there because the uredo was handling the soil. The soil came from the tentacles the uredo uses to manipulate things, which is not often the ones uredo use to root down, right?

>>969153
>And I think one of the words is Azara.
Looks like "-REED RISHI AZARA" or "-REED RISHI ZSAZSA" to me.
>>
No. 969203 ID: b34040

You don't have time for this. An armed and dangerous Uredro is looking for the same person you are, so if you can find her first at least she'll have backup.

If you must accede to this deal, sex shan't be the wager. The wager shall be your services as an investigator for one days' work, sex will be the contest.
>>
No. 969234 ID: 864e49

>>969147
Okay then I bet...

that both Azara and Eros would probably like to know that that Uredo you mentioned ended up attacking the SAI sanctuary. It was probably looking for Azara and fired off at least one shot, scared the stack dump out of all the SAIs and tried to get information out of Dreaming Pontiff. We don't know if it got any information cause Pontiff deleted the encounter from its memory.
I also bet that if that bush comes back looking for your friend it won't be for friendly tea time, and any PK that come asking probably won't be that much more gentle.

So while it isn't my original reason why I was looking for her my new mission is to warn her a possibly help.
cause I get a bonus if I get all five to the brood pit and I can't do that while she's in hiding.
>>
No. 969237 ID: ff6df5

>>969234
>I also bet that if that bush comes back looking for your friend it won't be for friendly tea time...
Especially if that weed catches up with Eros someplace that isn't as public as this arcade, like, say, his apartment or whatever hidey-hole he's in.
>>
No. 969241 ID: a9af05

>>969234
Don't mention the bonus. That way Rishi will sound like she's actually trying to help and not just trying to do the job she was hired to do.
>>
No. 969377 ID: 2c5282
File 159179350731.png - (82.61KB , 700x550 , 58.png )
969377

>How's about this for a possibility: Somebody wants to discreetly dispose of a painting made with Tharoonian crystal pigment. They shred it up real fine, then mix the shredded bits into the compost used to make that uredo's fancy-pants soil.
Isn’t there a million less convoluted ways to get rid of a painting? Sure, they might not be able to just throw it away, but shredding it into an expensive soil seems a bit odd. Verily, you don’t think the Uredo would be able to absorb the paint in the first place, leaving it to be thrown away anyway.
>Alternate hypothesis: Somebody was trying to kill that uredo using Tharoonian crystals by mixing them into the uredo's soil. Didn't work.
...The crystals aren’t lethal, so much as they make people sick if they are under constant exposure from them. Of course, you can’t actually disregard the theory, as whoever tried to do this might just have been an idiot.
>Third theory: The soil on the sleeper gun wasn't the soil the uredo used; it was only there because the uredo was handling the soil.
It’s possible… another possibility is that the crystal residue wasn’t in the soil in the first place, but on the “hand” of the Uredo. After all, why would there be paint in their soil when it much more likely that they simply handled a painting or the paint itself. As for the dirt… well, they probably handled the dirt as well, before they went to sleep in it… or after… either way, paint and dirt, doesn’t need to connected.

>Call Leon and report that the overgrown uredo came to the arcade right after Leon left and threatened the same pink vark guy, nickname "Eros," Leon talked to try and get him to spill where Azara is. Didn't work and the uredo left.
:LeonNH: [What!? It’s already over there!? Gosh darn it! Then it is pointless for me to continue my search here… and it’s probably too late to search near the arcade as well. Very well, I will simply have to accept my failure for now. Squire Rishi, I will be heading over to the fair maidens apartment, just in case our mutual friend decides to head there next. Please honor me with your presence there when you are done at the arcade.]
>Then tell Leon that that tabloid reporter gal, Kishi Longrunner, showed up after that to question Eros, and she didn't get anywhere, but Eros left afterwards.
:LeonNH: [Ah, yes, I thought I saw her lurking around in there. Be on your guard, squire Rishi, as you can never know what kind of ill will a desperate snake like her can come up with.]

>His visor has words on it. And I think one of the words is Azara.
There are indeed words scrolling by at times, though they are usually too fast to see unless you really focus on them.
>Looks like "-REED RISHI AZARA"
Hmm… BET… BREED… RISHI… AZARA… EROS… SAFE… HESTIA… FEATHER… SISTER… JULIA… ASS… DRUSA… FRIEND… and so on. It seems to be his thoughts? Hmm… is it like a train of thought? You mentioned Breeding, he thinks about it, then you... then Azara because you’re looking for her… then Eros as he know something about Azara, followed by that Eros is safe at… who’s Hestia? And feather?

>Tempting to bet a sexual favor, but I'm not sure that's appropriate for Serpens culture.
Why wouldn’t it be? If the alien value it more than you do, it’s their lost that they are willing to bet it.
>What else CAN we bet? Money?
You’re not betting money.
>Now, you're only really good at three things: Fuckin', being a PI, and knowing loads of detective movie trivia.
You’re also good at puzzles, reading people, holo games and you used to regularly get the highest score on the shooting range when you were still training to become a cop… but you’re a little rusty when it comes to that. Maybe there’s a shooting game around here you can play?

>Wait a minute, what if he's just trying to stall us?
Of course he’s trying to stall you. Why else would he do something like this? No, going through with the competition would be pointless… but you will play along for now just to get him off balance. Then, when he least expect it, you’ll strike!
>He could've messaged either Eros or Azara and told them to run just now and he's using this contest to stall us long enough for them to get away!
That doesn’t seem very likely. If Eros haven’t gone and hid himself somewhere after the last three people harassed him, he’s not going to hide from you either. Verily, it’s more likely that Hep here is trying to slither his way out from telling you where his friend is in the first place. After all, if he wins the bet, he doesn’t have to talk… and if he loses… well, he can always run or stall even more?


>Ask Hephaestus if he could give you a description of this "vulture."
:HephaNH: She was an orange feathered annoying Thot. Tried to get Eros to talk by giving him a “good time” but it didn’t work because… well…
:RendNH: Eros loves cock.
:HephaNH: He’s a bundle of sticks, aye.
>If you must accede to this deal, sex shan't be the wager.
:HephaNH: Oh and what is this? Is the lass a little bit shy, eh? Never seen a Serpents before who’s not willing to hop in bed, you hear?
:RishiNH: Sex will be the contest.
:HephaNH: …eh, what?
:RishiNH: You heard me.
:HephaNH: I mean… err... Ha! L-like you have a chance against my… my great sword! Very well, I accept your challenge against me honor, lass. While I have no doubt I’ve already won, but how are you expecting us to do this, lady? Can’t just fuck each other, can we, you hear?
:RishiNH: We get an impartial gal about who'd go a round with each of us and pronounce a winner.
:HephaNH: …and where the fuck do you expect us to find-
:TearNH: I’ll be impartial, though I only take it up the ass, so you two have to be content with that.
:RishiNH: While I do appreciate it, are you sure you’re going to be fair?
:TearNH: In all honestly, while I do appreciate your help earlier and your friendship with Punk, I still don’t really know you, Rishi. Meanwhile, the idiot over there is a childhood friend, so if I had to choose between you two, I would go with the idiot.
:HephaNH: Fuck yeah!
:TearNH: But I’m a professional, so I will not let personal feelings get in the way of your little competition.
:RendNH: Wait, what about me!? Are you just going to leave me out of this?
:TearNH: Yes, yes we are. Of course, not that it matters, I get the feeling Rishi here have other plans anyway.
:HephaNH: Other plans? What? You don’t have anything to bet, do ya?
:RishiNH: Oh, I got something to bet, alright.
:HephaNH: Well, let’s ‘ear it then, eh?


>Okay then I bet that… both Azara and Eros would probably like to know that that Uredo you mentioned ended up attacking the SAI sanctuary.
:HephaNH: …w-what?
:RishiNH: I also bet that if that bush comes back looking for your friend it won't be for friendly tea time, and any PK that come asking probably won't be that much more gentle.
:HephaNH: A-are you daft? He’s already told them he doesn’t know! Why would they come after him again!?
:RishiNH: It doesn’t matter if he knows or not, what matters is that they think he does. Of course, if you want to stay here and plow Tear’s sweet rump with me instead of warning your friend, that’s fine.
:HephaNH: W-wait a second!
>The only way he can get you to play a game with him is if he can guarantee that right now he knows where Azara is and he knows that she’s somewhere the Uredo can’t find her.
:HephaNH: Um…
:TearNH: If you’re in a rush you can both go at the same time. Not the first time I’ve had two dicks up my bum.
:HephaNH: Err… w-w-well, you see…

It’s not hard to see that he’s mentally struggling between the options of getting his dick wet or just rushing off to his bro, but it seems that he finally manages to justify his horniness, probably by assuring himself that Eros is safe wherever he is. EROS… SAFE… HESTIA… his visors betrays him again. As for Azara…

:HephaNH: O-of course I k-know where she is! She’s perfectly safe!
:RishiNH: …you don’t know, do you?
:HephaNH: What? Didn’t you just h-
:RishiNH: Do anyone know a Hestia? And where she might be right now?
:HephaNH: HEY! STAY AWAY FROM HESTIA’S PLACE!
:RendNH: Hestia? Yeah, she lives not far from here. She the last member of the Steelbeak wankers. Do you want to visit ‘er?
:HephaNH: Wait, can’t we-
:RendNH: Just come with me, it’s not far, you hear?
:HephaNH: You can’t just leave! What about the bet! Nooo!!
>>
No. 969378 ID: 2c5282
File 159179353119.png - (110.20KB , 700x550 , 59.png )
969378

The three of you follow Rend to what you assume is Hestia’s apartment, located on the level above the Arcade, to the constant protests of Hep. As soon as you arrive he even tries to convince you that she isn’t home, but Rend simply bangs on the door, yelling that it’s her and demands to get in which successfully gets the door unlocked.

Inside you find two Varkian’s, a lady and a man, whom you assume is Hestia and Eros. The lady is leaning against a thin table while the pink one is painting her back with some kind of purple color. You guess this is how they do those feather markings they all have. Eros is too consumed with his work to even notice all four of you coming in, but Hestia raises her eyebrow quizzically as she spots you.

Before you can say anything Hephaestus shoves you aside and walks up to the pair.

:HephaNH: You pair of Pillocks! I told you to keep the door locked!
:HestiaNH: You what, gaffer? You fucking told us to keep the fucking rozzers and wankers out, not our mates, eh? What? You want us to fucking lock you out as well?
:HephaNH: No! I mean YES! I mean… gah!
:ErosNH: My goddess, can you two stop yelling and be calm. If you can’t sit still, love, then I might just paint this wrong.

:RishiNH: So you’re Hestia and Eros, I presume?
:HestiaNH: That’s fucking right, mate. What it’s to you, huh!? Want ye whinny kicked or what, lass?
:ErosNH: Love, you need to stop trying to fight everyone you meet. But yes, I’m Eros and this is Hestia, it’s a pleasure to meet you, love. And by the goddesses, if it isn’t the lovely Drusa and Julia as well. How are you two?
:TearNH: Hello Eros. Things are just fine.
:RendNH: ‘sup.
:RishiNH: The tides brings you salutations, friend. I am Rishi Zsazsa. I am actually here looking for information about Azara as she might be in danger right now.
:ErosNH: Her again? As I told the others, love, I know who she is, I don’t know where she is, so don’t bother asking.
:HestiaNH: Yeah! Stop harassing pinky or I’ll fucking bury my fist in ye arse!
:ErosNH: Be still, love.
:HephaNH: See! I told my bro didn’t know!
:RishiNH: And how did you know her? Did she say something? Ask for something?
:ErosNH:

Eros looks over at Hephaestus, who shakes his head, before looking back at you.

:ErosNH: Not that I can think of, love, no. Not that I would tell anyway. Don’t even know who you are, love. For all we know you might be a Rozzer… or with that rude Uredo… or worse, be with that vulture lady!
:HestiaNH: Now git or me and the gaffer is going to pasta ya, you cheeky tart!
:ErosNH: Why are everyone looking for that gal anyway? I’m way cuter than her…

It doesn’t take a genius to see that they know something that they aren’t telling you…

:RendNH: Nice tits.
:HestiaNH: Thanks.
>>
No. 969387 ID: a9af05

>>969378
>For all we know you might be a Rozzer…
"If was a cop, I would legally have to tell you that I'm a cop. Also, if I was a cop, then neither Rend nor Tear would've lead me here."

Hmmm, maybe mentioning that Rhea Lushvale gave you her contact info would work? Since she's a member of the Steel Beaks, that might help get these guys to trust you a little. If you're asked why Rhea gave you her number, just give them the same reason that Rhea gave. She said she wanted to "go for a ride on your lady breaker later".

>or with that rude Uredo…
Repeat what you said earlier. That Uredo is armed and dangerous. It attacked Azara's SAI friends at the Sanctuary. You believe this Uredo was hired to either kidnap or kill Azara and you're trying to prevent that from happening.

Also warn that it might be desperate enough to come back, so Eros should make sure he gets himself somewhere safe.
>>
No. 969388 ID: 2aa5f0

oh, Hestia has a nice pair of cyber eyes... never sure if it's ok to comment on someone's cybernetics as I am never sure if they did it voluntary like getting a tattoo or because something bad happened once upon a time and it would be kind of a dick move to bring it up.

But yeah, tell them your a private detective who was hired by the breeding pits to find Azara and 4 of her colleagues and to try to convince all of them to stop by before they leave the station or at a bare minimum to at least get them to contact the pit and tell them they are not interested. However while searching for Azara in the SAI sanctuary you discovered the place had been attacked and you yourself were attacked by a very large Uredo with red eyes while investigating. While no one was hurt and you yourself were mostly just stunned you're worried that the Uredo is looking for Azara which is another reason you want to find her to make sure she's alright.
>>
No. 969395 ID: b1b4f3

>>969378
Ask what you can do to prove you're trustworthy.
>>
No. 969399 ID: ed763f

Demonstrate your employment with the Brood Pit as a PI, not a cop. Explain that you were supposed to get all five of the ex-employees on board, but after that Uredo attacked an SAI enclave- and yourself- you feel something of a civic duty to make sure they're safe.
Also that reporter called you fat so she can go to hell.

Just out of curiosity, which one of them vandalized that one storefront? You don't want to snitch on anyone, you're just curious.
>>
No. 969439 ID: 7fafab

>>969378
"I'm just a PI hired by the Brood Pits to find her and some of her associates so they can be bred."
>>
No. 969440 ID: 7fafab

>>969439
Oh yeah, display the thing that says you're on official Brood Pit business.
>>
No. 969446 ID: ff6df5

You definitely share Rend's sentiment; Those are a damn fine pair of tits. If she was more receptive you'd ask her for a feel of 'em. Does make you think about getting your own boobs upgraded the next time you got the spare cash. Perhaps add nipples and areola? Maybe make 'em bigger? Or add a sub-dermal adjustable shock absorbing support mesh so you never have to wear a bra again? Er, wait, you're getting distracted by the horny again. Back on topic.

To address their doubts, first present your P.I. license, along with your government photo ID if your license doesn't have a photo. They can look up your license on the station's licensing website to check that you're a legit registered P.I. You also think you were mentioned in at least one news article these past two weeks, so there's that they can check too.

Second, tell them you were hired by the New Horizon Brood Pits to get Azara and four of her colleagues in contact with the N.H. Brood Pits so they could try to convince them to be impregnated for the Brood Pits before they left New Horizon. Show them the note from Brood Queen Ythura Zsanu attesting to your working for her and the Brood Pits. Say they can look up the number for the N.H. Brood Pits and contact Ythura Zsanu themselves to confirm you were hired by her for that reason. (You'll call ahead to Ythura to let her know to expect their call, if they choose to do that.)

Third, tell 'em to call Rhea and ask her to back up who you are. Turned out she's the lover of one of the five gals you were hired to find and was with the gal when you found the gal and convinced her to be impregnated. Rhea even exchanged contact info with you 'cause she wanted to "go for a ride on your lady breaker" later.

So, you're looking for Azara for good, non-nefarious reasons. You don't even need to meet her in person, just talk with her over comms, though in-person is preferred.

>Why are everyone looking for that gal anyway? I’m way cuter than her…
That you are, love. You look rockin' in pink, by the way. Anyway, I'm not certain, but from what I've picked up it's probably related to her former job at Sol Corp on some huge AI project. She and the four other Serpens gals you were looking for were hired on to work on that project 'cause they're all tops in their fields. Then things went wrong. Several of the prototype AI 'bots vanished, along with the room sized fabricator station used to make 'em. And all five of these Serpens gals up and quit the project together and are set to leave New Horizon in a day to a week. Given her support for SAI rights, I wouldn't be surprised if she was behind the project's major setbacks. And normally Sol Corp would litigate her into the ground if she was, but if a particularly vindictive exec is gonna be ruined 'cause of what she did, they might just want to exact revenge before she leaves New Horizon... Wait a second...

Try and look up the names of the lead execs on the AI project Azara was working on. With that crystal residue on the uredo's tentacles, I got a hunch that Drizu Axio might be involved.

>Now git or me and the gaffer is going to pasta ya, you cheeky tart!
...She's gonna throw pasta at you? That's a rather odd threat, ain't it?
>>
No. 969458 ID: 36784c

>>969446
>call Rhea and ask her to back up who you are.
That won’t work. Rishi called Rhea and she said, “Whoever it is that has the fucking nerve to call right now, I’m busy.“ then hung up. Rishi tried to call her back, but Rhea had turned off her comm-mod.
>>
No. 969571 ID: ff6df5

>>969458
But that was a bit ago, so Rhea may have turned her comms back on. She'd also be more receptive to answering a call from her fellow Steelbeaks than some rando number. It's worth a shot.
>>
No. 969596 ID: 2c5282
File 159199442357.png - (95.12KB , 700x550 , 60.png )
969596

>Try and look up the names of the lead execs on the AI project Azara was working on.
It’s a non-public project created by a private run company, ergo, finding out who worked on what is not really possible.
>With that crystal residue on the uredo's tentacles, I got a hunch that Drizu Axio might be involved.
He does work for Sol Corp as a suit… and he have access to the paint… not to mention that he’s an ass as well. Verily, while it might be fully possible he’s behind this, there are simply too many suits in Sol Corp that’s it’s impossible to be certain for now. Besides, who or why isn’t important right now, Azara is.

>...She's gonna throw pasta at you? That's a rather odd threat, ain't it?
You’re pretty sure she meant paste, like Rend said earlier. Their obvious artificial dialect is making it hard at times to hear what they are saying. Verily, you still have no idea why rozzer means cop or what a wanker, a pillock or a gaffer is…
>If I was a cop, I would legally have to tell you that I'm a cop.
That sound just like something a cop would say. It doesn’t work like that either and they probably know it.
>Ask what you can do to prove you're trustworthy.
And that sounds like something only someone extremely untrustworthy would say. Verily, you don’t ask for trust, you earn it… and while action speaks louder than a thousand words, you don’t have time for that right now. Ergo, you’re going to have to use your words. First you’ll need to lower their defenses, make them see you as a person just like them, then you’ll assure them that you aren’t a threat but a friend… and finally, you’ll strike the killing blow and get your information.


>Oh, Hestia has a nice pair of cyber eyes.
:HestiaNH: Oi, ya talking about my actual peepers or is that some kind of innuendo for me tits? Most wankers usually tell me I got nice eyes while staring themselves stupid on my chest.
:RishiNH: I’m talking about your actual eyes. It is rather captivating how the discs inside them spin around as you move your gaze.
:HestiaNH: They are sweet, yeah, but I didn’t get them for their looks. Got them because they are practical, you hear? Never had some pillock compliment them before though, they usually just focus on the tits.
:RishiNH: To be fair, those are a damn fine pair of tits.
:RendNH: Fuck yeah! I’m fucking jealous of those things!
:HestiaNH: You? Jealous? You got some fine fucking tits yeself, eh?
:RendNH: They look ballers, sure, but I wasn’t able to buy real bio mods so they don’t feel exactly right.
:HestiaNH: Oh? May I feel them?

Julia walks up to her and pulls her shirt down, letting her large bosom free from its prison, letting them rise and falls like an empire. Hestia on her part squanders no time and immediately grabs an orb and start feeling it up.

:RendNH: ‘ere you go, eh?
:HestiaNH: Hmm… I don’t know… to be honest with ya, if it wasn’t for me having a real chest right here to compare it to, I wouldn’t be able to tell the fucking difference. Ya probably just being a git about.
:RendNH: Eh, maybe…
:RishiNH: I have to ask, how do you two manage to have such perky breast even with your size? Do you have some kind of sub-dermal adjustable shock absorbing support mesh or something?
:RendNH: The what in the what now? Nah, they are just artificial, that’s what.
:HestiaNH: I think I got one of those mesh things, mate, or something like it. Got one so I don’t need to worry about these ladies flying everywhere when I made a runner, eh?
:RishiNH: Geez, if anything, I’m the one who’s supposed to feel a bit jealous right now…

:TearNH: Don’t be, Rishi. Reptiles like us are supposed to be without those mammary things.
:RendNH: Ha! You’re just salty because you’re flat as a board!
:TearNH: We flat chest will not be cowed! We might be smooth but we are still proud!
:RendNH: If ye get some tits, sis, you might get plowed, …err… goud?
:TearNH: Flat chest are beautiful!
:ErosNH: Preach it sister!
:HephaNH: You’re just on her side because you like pecs.
:ErosNH: Not my fault Sakkilian ladies have some nice, masculine chests to drool over, love.

:HestiaNH: So, wanker… the fuck was your name again? Rishi? If ye are jealous, maybe you should get a new pair, eh? You look like you have the money, love.
:RishiNH: Verily, I can’t deny the thought have crossed my mind… but I’m not sure… maybe start out with getting nipples? Maybe make them a bit bigger too?
:HestiaNH: Eh? You don’t have nipples? What are breasts without something to suckle on, eh?
:RendNH: Yeah! Either get some nips or you’re just like Tear, eh?
:TearNH: Flat chests, unite!
:RishiNH: I’m not sure… I already got some nice hips, so maybe it’s a bit much?
:HestiaNH: Your hips are fine as fuck, mate. If I had a cock I would want to fuck them like mad, you hear?
:RendNH: But why stop at a fine ass when you can get a nice rack as well, eh?
:RishiNH: Hmm…

>You're getting distracted by the horny again. Back on topic.
You’re still keeping your eyes on the prize… they, on the other hand, are getting distracted…

:HephaNH: Can you ladies stop flaunting your boobs around like that, you’re seriously going to give me blue balls from hell if you continue… and you know I don’t wear anything under the kilt, so don’t blame me if ya get a peek soon.
:ErosNH: Well, if you want to get some revenge, love, we can always compare dick size as well?
:HephaNH: That’s not what I wanted… and we already know I’m twice your size, why wou- wait, you’re just fucking suggesting this to ogle me down there again, ye git?
:ErosNH: Oh goddess me, you caught me!
:HestiaNH: I’ll let ya jerk all over me tits later if ye don’t go all arse over elbow, gaffer.
:HephaNH: That’s not… I mean, I’m not fucking saying no to that, but I’m still concern over this snake wanker, she might be a rozzer or something!
:HestiaNH: Her? Nah, a gal like that wouldn’t be a rozzer, eh? Ya can’t talk tits with a rozzer, mate.
:ErosNH: She’s clearly not a peace keeper, love.
:RishiNH: Thanks for the vote of confidence. You look rockin’ in pink, by the way.
:ErosNH: Damn right, sister! I was born to be pink! …literally…
:RishiNH: Besides, if I was a rozzer I don’t think Tear and Rend would bring me here in the first place.
:TearNH: She’s not a cop, I can attest to that.

:HephaNH: Well… um… she might be in cahoots with that reporter vulture?
:RishiNH: She called me fat, so she can go straight to hell for all I care.
:ErosNH: Goodness, she was such a rude lady, love.
:HestiaNH: I have no idea who ya are talking about, mates, but fuck that bloody tart! But yeah, you’re not fat… but it wouldn’t hurt putting some muscles on that bod, love.
:RendNH: If you can’t lift me up to put me in a full nelson, why even bother fucking, eh?
:HephaNH: Oi, I’m sure I’m strong enough to put ya in a full nelson.
:RendNH: Ha! Those weak weakling arms wouldn’t even be able to lift me, you git.
:ErosNH: Why are you looking for the cyborg lady anyway, love?


>Tell them you’re a private detective who was hired by the Brood Pit to find Azara and 4 of her colleagues.
:HestiaNH: The fucking what? Isn’t that some kind of School for the wee ones?
:ErosNH: It’s where they lay their eggs, love. Goddess, does that mean she’s pregnant?
:HephaNH: They want her and her colleagues bred, you gits! I can understand the two reptile brains over there not knowing what the brood pit is, but you mates?
:RendNH: Hey!
:HephaNH: I don’t know how the fucking weird ass ranking system of theirs work, but the gals are probably high on their list of candidates because of their jobs, eh? So now that they are leaving then they are desperate to get some eggs in them so they can get more fucking albino snakes running around.
:RishiNH: Albino? You know that I’ve already convinced Daxi to come?
:HephaNH: Fuck no, I’m just not an pillock like the others here. I know that Rhea’s gal, the one that’s leaving today, worked with the cyborg, so it doesn’t take a genius to fucking make it out that she’s one of the colleagues ya mentioned, you hear?
:ErosNH: Oh? So you’ve met Rhea and her lovely girlfriend then, love?
:RishiNH: Yeah, we met earlier today. She helped me convinced Daxi to do this before she left. She even gave me her number for later.
:HephaNH: Why the fuck would she give you her number that fast?
:RishiNH: She said she wanted to “go for a ride on your lady breaker later”.
:HestiaNH: Oi, slow down a bit, lass. Did you say you were going find and fuck all five of those ladies hard enough to give them eggs? Fuck, maybe I should sign up for a ride on that lady breaker as well, mate…
:ErosNH: Does it break gentlemen as well?
:HephaNH: She’s only bringing them to the Brood Pits, she’s not actually fucking them all.
:RishiNH: Well, I might be personally requested by at least one of them…
:ErosNH: Either way, love, she seems trustworthy enough.
:HestiaNH: Yeah, snake tits here is alright, mate.
>>
No. 969597 ID: 2c5282
File 159199443240.png - (62.87KB , 700x550 , 61.png )
969597

:RishiNH: So, are you going to tell me about Azara?
:ErosNH: That’s up to the boss, love.
:HephaNH: Alright, let’s make this crystal clear first…

Hephaestus leans over to you and stares straight into your eyes.

:HephaNH: If you fucking squeal about this we’re going to hunt you down and make you fucking regret it, you hear?
:HestiaNH: I’m going to fucking kick your teeth in before breaking of that lady breaker of yours if you squeal, mate!
:TearNH: No need to be so violent.
:RendNH: Yeah, because I’m going to break her fucking neck if she’s a dirty fucking squealer first!
:TearNH: Or we can just take Ben, her boy toy, away from her. No need to get arrested over this.
:HestiaNH: Oi! The fuck you say? Boy toy? Punk? Aw man, I wanted to be the one to pop his fucking virgy!
:TearNH: Maybe if you didn’t threaten him with physical violence every time you met him you might have had a chance.
:HestiaNH: Oi, that’s just how I flirt, you charva. Maybe you would have stood a chance if you actually got off your fat arse and tried for once, you depressed fuck.
:TearNH: FUCK OFF, BITCH
:HestiaNH: SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE, YOU FUCKING TART!

:HephaNH: Just… ignore those two. Now, are we clear?
:RishiNH: No talking about what you’re about to tell me, got it.
:HephaNH: Good. Eros, if you mind?
:ErosNH: Can’t tell you where she is now, love, but she wanted some special made stuff for today.
:HephaNH: I delivered it personally to that sanctuary some hours ago. She wanted it with a bunch of weird Serpents snacks as well… even made us hide the shit in a jar of jam.
:RishiNH: Special made? You mean… drugs?
:ErosNH:
:HephaNH: We already got the tip in, mate, might as well go balls deep.
:ErosNH: A special made BTL actually. Unregistered without restrictions. Oddly, she wanted the cheapest one we were able to find and have it modified to be writable. Didn’t even care what was on it, love.
:RishiNH: A Better Than Life chip, huh? Was there anything else?
:HephaNH: Just a bunch of snacks and drinks, you hear?
:ErosNH: We’ve made some deals with her before, a few weeks back, but then she wanted 12 AI cores… and after that, a cracker for fabricator hardware.
:HephaNH: All of it delivered to the SAI sanctuary, all hidden in bottles of jam. Well, the AI cores needed four jars, but you get my point, lass.
:RishiNH: …why jam?
:HephaNH: The fuck would I now?

> Just out of curiosity, which one of them vandalized that one storefront?
:RendNH: Yeah, who’s ass do I need to shove my foot into?
:HephaNH: Oi, who the fuck went behind me back and did that? Aren’t we in agreement that we don’t do stupid shit like that unless you got my say so, eh?
:HestiaNH: If I said it was me, can we have a wrestling match with our tits out, Rend?
:HephaNH: It was Hestia. Definitely Hest.
:RendNH: So it wasn’t Hestia or Hep… that leaves Eros and Rhea…
:ErosNH: Don’t look at me, love. I only paint feathers… which would be so much easier if the lady would hold still for once.
:HestiaNH: I’m trying, but Rends tits are distracting me.
:HephaNH: And Rhea has been with her girlfriend all day at that club as far as I know.
:RendNH: Which leaves only… wait… fuck.
:TearNH: *Sigh*…
>>
No. 969600 ID: b1b4f3

>>969597
>no steelbeak suspects left for the vandalism
Kindof looks like Tear did it? But why? Trying to keep the drama going between the two groups? Or maybe the steelbeaks have a fan.

Alright so now we know what Azara was doing at the SAI Sanctuary, and either the Uredo was there to pick it up or some outside force caught wind of the operation and wanted to ruin whatever the Sol Corp escapees are planning (it's fairly obvious this is a SAI breakout at this point considering the items that were smuggled; they're only useful if you're trying to move 12 SAIs to new bodies.) Just to confirm, Sol Corp lost exactly 12 robots, right?

Well... we don't really have any leads now except for Drizu, who is a pain in the ass to talk to. May as well try though. Also tell Leon the arcade was a dead end, no new leads on where Azara is.
Unless... ask them if they have any idea why a mutant Uredo would have taken the jars.
>>
No. 969601 ID: 2aa5f0

well as interesting as that information is it doesn't really help us find our girl... though it might explain why Pontiff willing erased his memories.

Ask if any of them know about an Uredo with red eyes. Long shot but doesn't hurt to try. Also ask if they have any idea where we could find her. We've check the arcade, the SAI sanctuary, only other spot we know of is her apartment but I doubt she'll be there.
>>
No. 969606 ID: b34040

Goddamnit, it sucks that we're on such a strict time limit; these guys look like they could be fun to hang out with. But that's the second time today its been suggested you should work out, and you've noted yourself that you got short of breath too quickly today. Probably better get a gym membership or something once this case is over.

It's a pity no-one here actually knows where Azara is. The information on what she's doing would certainly be useful, if we actually cared about that and didn't want to just deliver a message.

Ask if that delivery is yet to be made, or if that was earlier today. Asking a message to be delivered along with the goods would be one potential solution. Of course, meeting in person would be far better, since you could make your case personally, as you will likely have to in order to convince Azara; but at least delivering a message at all is better than nothing.
>>
No. 969617 ID: 36784c

>>969597
>weird Serpents snacks
Is it Sweet Coral Nectar?

Even if it’s not that, it sounds like that’s a favorite snack that Azara loves and she’s probably addicted to it. Which would mean that she can’t be without it either. Which would mean that Azara could be hiding near somewhere that sells the snacks she loves. Problem is, there’s probably a lot of stores that sell those snacks, which doesn’t exactly help us find her.

>that’s all the info
Sucks that none of this points us to where Azara is.

>Which leaves only…wait…fuck.
Is there another member of the Steel Beaks that we haven’t met yet? Because it sounds like it’s whoever that person is.

>>969606
>Ask if that delivery is yet to be made, or if that was earlier today.
We were just now told that the delivery was already made some hours ago.
>>
No. 969642 ID: 45acae

Join the boob comparison party. Ask if you should really modify them at all if you're apparently going to be leading an active lifestyle or whatever? You don't want them to be inconvenience if you need to do something other than blueball Hephaestus.

Anyway thanks for the info, we'll keep looking. Before you go, make sure that Uredo didn't stick a tracker on you or something, It'd be a bigger disaster than getting found out by Leon.
>>
No. 969643 ID: b1b4f3

...if we knew exactly which store she bought the snacks from, we could check near there.
Come to think of it, we should check that clothing store she brought Saki to. See if the employees there noticed anything.
>>
No. 969712 ID: a9af05

>>969597
If they're smuggling things to the SAI Sanctuary, then they wouldn't go through the front door, correct? Is there a back door that we don't know about? Maybe Azara is hiding at the Sanctuary in a hidden back room?
>>
No. 969739 ID: 7fafab

>>969597
Though I'm with Eros and Tear - mammaries are for mammals - invest in nipples. If you're gonna have breasts, why have them if there's nothing to suck on?

"Unless there's a secret member of the flamboyant bird club, I don't see who could have done it other than Tear."

>>969712
Good point.
>>
No. 969786 ID: 2c5282
File 159226367687.png - (103.78KB , 700x550 , 62.png )
969786

>Goddamnit, it sucks that we're on such a strict time limit; these guys look like they could be fun to hang out with.
You can hang out with them after you’re done. Verily, it’s not like they will disappear tomorrow, like the ladies you’re looking for, right?
>But that's the second time today it’s been suggested you should work out, and you've noted yourself that you got short of breath too quickly today. Probably better get a gym membership or something once this case is over.
Didn’t Julia mention that she and Rhea usually train together? Or was it Rhea who said- it’s not important. What’s important is that you might be able ask them to help you get started. After all, having two buff, attractive women to help you out is quite the strong motivation.

>Kind of looks like Tear did it? But why? Trying to keep the drama going between the two groups?
Wait, why do you think Tear did it? You still have a ton of suspects! While you don’t think Punk would vandalize the place he works at, Rend have just as much reason to do it as Tear, though neither have very strong reasons to do it in the first place. As for these Steelbeaks, you only have their own words that they didn’t do it. Hestia even admitted to doing it, though she might be lying about that just to get to wrestle Rend. The only one who has any kind of alibi is Rhea… and even then it’s fully possible she and Daxi did it together or something. Who knows?
>Or maybe the steelbeaks have a fan.
Or the suspect is someone else entirely!
>Is there another member of the Steel Beaks that we haven’t met yet?
Rend said Hestia was the last member, so you think there is only four of them?

>It sounds like that’s a favorite snack that Azara loves and she’s probably addicted to it. Which would mean that she can’t be without it either. Which would mean that Azara could be hiding near somewhere that sells the snacks she loves.
Or she just bought enough to last her for the day beforehand. Verily, Hep even told you that he delivered a bunch of Serpents snacks to the Sanctuary earlier today, so she probably have enough to last her a while.
>it's fairly obvious this is a SAI breakout at this point considering the items that were smuggled; they're only useful if you're trying to move 12 SAIs to new bodies.
Except that those 12 AI cores where delivered weeks ago. It’s fully possible that the breakout already happened. Verily, it’s fully possible they are hunting her for revenge or to get information on where the SAI’s went… but what is up with the cracked BTL… and the missing fabricator? Hmmm…
>Just to confirm, Sol Corp lost exactly 12 robots, right?
You have no idea how many robots they lost. They aren’t telling.
>Alright so now we know what Azara was doing at the SAI Sanctuary.
Do we? She seemed to do a lot of things there, but right now?

>We don't really have any leads now except for Drizu, who is a pain in the ass to talk to.
We’re not talking to Drizu until we have no other option left, as he’s the worst lead we can possible have. No, you still haven’t checked her apartment yet… and there are a few other things that are bothering you as well…
>Come to think of it, we should check that clothing store she brought Saki to.
She didn’t bring Saki there, he went there himself. He said that she was at the sanctuary when he left to go to the store, but that she was gone by the time he came back, so she wasn’t with him.


>Is it Sweet Coral Nectar?
:HephaNH: What? Huh?
:RishiNH: The snacks you delivered earlier today? Where they Sweet Coral Nectar?
:HephaNH: I think some of it were, yeah? Why?
:RishiNH: Hmm…
>...if we knew exactly which store she bought the snacks from, we could check near there.
Except, Hep bought it and delivered it to the Sanctuary, making which store he used a pointless fact.


>Join the boob comparison party.
Wait, wasn’t you already a member of the party?

:RishiNH: Is it really wise to make these things any bigger? Verily, I suspect that I’ll be leading an active lifestyle, so maybe they’ll be an inconvenience if I need to do something other than blueball Hephaestus?
:HephaNH: Oi!
:HestiaNH: Then get one of those cybernetic meshes like I have! I can run, jump and kick some pillock teeth in without a face full of tit, mate.
:RishiNH: But how will that effect the feel of them?
:HestiaNH: They are just a lot more perky and don’t move on their own as easily. Here, grab my tits ye wanker and get a feel for em, eh?

They do feel rather firm and round, though there is a slight resistance when you try and pull them out of their normal, resting position. They even slap together when you let go of them.

:RishiNH: Hmm… these do feel nice…
:HestiaNH: Of course they fucking do.
:RendNH: They are a nice pair of fucking tits, eh?
:RishiNH: Hey, Julia, you said you had artificial ones, correct?
:RendNH: Eh? Yeah, that’s right. I got fucking silicon in mines. Cheaper that way. Here, have a feel.

There is a barely noticeable change in the texture of it, though her scales compared to Hestia’s feathers almost masks it completely. As these are more artificial, they don’t seem to need the same cybernetic mesh that Hestia has to keep them in place. Ergo, they are a lot more fun to play around with as there isn’t any resistance like Hestia’s.

:RishiNH: Hmm… well… if it wasn’t for having Hestia’s fine bust to compare it to, I don’t think I would notice that these aren’t organic.
:HestiaNH: Ye, they are pretty sweet.
:RishiNH: Though I’m still not sure if I want them enlarged.
:HestiaNH: Oi, who the fuck would want small tits, eh? Everyone loves a pair of big boobs to play with!
:RendNH: Yeah, breasts are the best!
:TearNH: Hold it! Seeing as there’s only two species that have breasts at all, it’s quite clear that people who like flat chest far outnumbers the one who like big tits.
:ErosNH: Not to mention, people like me prefer the flat ones as well, love.
:HestiaNH: You aren’t even interested in women anyway, mate.
:TearNH: But his vote still counts. Rishi, help us out here, flat chests are better, yes?
:RendNH: She got fucking boobs herself, Tear! It’s obvious what she prefers, eh?
:RishiNH: Verily, it actually depends. Sometimes you want chocolate, other times vanilla you know?
:RendNH: What kind of weak ass fucking answer was that!?
:RishiNH: One coming from a true Xenophile?
:TearNH: Well, we still need a tie breaker. Hephaestus?
:HestiaNH: Ha! The gaffer can’t get enough of me and Rhea’s tits, so it’s obvious that-

:HephaNH: Actually, I’m a bit split on the subject.
:HestiaNH: Oi!? The fuck!?
:HephaNH: On one hand, a nice pair of orbs are always fun to play with…
:RednNH: Damn right they fucking are!
:HephaNH: …but a nice rack isn’t everything on a body, is it? A nice, flat chest will bring out the other beautiful curves of a lady’s body.
:TearNH: Indeed.
:HephaNH: So, if we would compare say… Hestia’s ample chest with… well, Drusa is the best example around, then sure, if the chest were in a vacuum then Hestia would probably win, but if we take in account the rest of the body, then Tear’s body as a whole have a lot more pleasing curves on her, making it a lot more even.
:HestiaNH: THE FUCK!? You’re comparing my perfect body to that… that… fucking charva!?
:TearNH: HA! You’re body!? PERFECT!? Don’t make me laugh! Most guys prefer girls that don’t make their height their dump stat and put everything in those ridiculous orbs of yours!
:HestiaNH: LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW A MAN WOULD WANT, YOU FUCKING TART!
:TearNH: I KNOW BETTER THAT YOU WOULD EVER DO, YOU FUCKING SELF ABSORBED WANKER!
:ErosNH: My goddess!

:HephaNH: Geez, no need to fight! It’s just a silly opinion, nothing more. If you two calm down, I’ll think about it and tell you which one I prefer?
:HestiaNH: What? Fuck no! I’m not losing to this bitch! Oi, gaffer, if you don’t tell everyone here that tits is the shit, then I’m not letting ya jerk all over them later like I promised.
:TearNH: Pff, I bet he would prefer to jerk off all over my chest instead.
:HestiaNH: HA! How about this then, you knob-end! I’ll give ya a boobjob if ya join my side!
:TearNH: I’ll give you a blowjob if you say that flat chests are better!
:HestiaNH: Oi, the fuck is sucking his dick proving that your chest is better?
:TearNH: As he said himself, it’s the whole body that matters, not just the tits.
:HephaNH: …you’re just making this harder, you know… and more complicated.
:TearNH: Then how about this! We compete on who can get him to blow first!
:HestiaNH: DEAL!
:HephaNH: Don’t I get a say in this?
:TearNH: :HestiaNH: NO!
:ErosNH: But first, sit still so I can finish your darn back, love!
:HestiaNH: Ugh, fine. Finish my back already.

:RishiNH: …wait, was this your plan fr-
:HephaNH: Shh…

>Though I'm with Eros and Tear - mammaries are for mammals - invest in nipples. If you're gonna have breasts, why have them if there's nothing to suck on?
You guess you can start with nipples and go from there? Or is it better to just get them enlarge immediately so you can get the right size of nipples the first time around? …or do the nipples change size with the breasts? Hmm…


>Ask if any of them know about an Uredo with red eyes. Long shot but doesn't hurt to try.
:ErosNH: Sorry, love, but the only time I’ve met ‘im was at the arcade earlier today.
>Ask them if they have any idea why a mutant Uredo would have taken the jars.
:HephaNH: Eh? They found the jars? But I delivered them directly to Azara, so I don’t think that fucking wanker weed would have found them?
:RishiNH: …wait, maybe I got a bit confused there?
:RendNH: Maybe it’s because you’re still fucking playing with my sweet rack, eh?
:RishiNH: But it’s so fun!

>We've check the arcade, the SAI sanctuary, only other spot we know of is her apartment but I doubt she'll be there.
She’s probably not there herself, sure, but she might have left something that might point in the right direction. Besides, you did promise to meet Leon there, didn’t you?
>If they're smuggling things to the SAI Sanctuary, then they wouldn't go through the front door, correct? Is there a back door that we don't know about?
…of course they would have a backdoor somewhere. Hmm… maybe Azara even escaped through it when the Uredo attacked the place?
>Maybe Azara is hiding at the Sanctuary in a hidden back room?
…you didn’t actually search the place from top to bottom, did you? Maybe she’s still there? Or left some clue? Maybe you should check again?

Okay, time for a decision. Do you head to her apartment or do you head back to the Sanctuary? Maybe you can call Leon and tell him what to look for… though you’re not sure what that would be? Of course, another course of action is to stay here and continue playing with Rend’s huge chest a bit more. After all, Azara probably is safe wherever she is and you don’t need that bonus anyway.

Oh, and then there’s the most important question. What do you do with your tits? Bigger? Just nipples? Go with Tear and remove them? You already have your killer hips so… hmm…
>>
No. 969788 ID: b1b4f3

>>969786
>jars sent directly to Azara, not the SAI Sanctuary
Then... Azara took something from the jars and delivered THAT to the sanctuary? Or it was something that she got by using what was in the jars. I guess we don't know for sure what the Uredo was after.

>where to go next?
I guess... apartment. If she's at the sanctuary she's probably hiding there because the Uredo is very unlikely to go back there to search for her.

>tits?
By my reckoning they make you appealing to a greater variety of potential mates. If someone wants a guy they may ignore the tits because you got an ovipositor, but if someone wants a girl the tits are helping them overlook it. Get nipples, but leave them the same size, as it's a good size for your height.
>>
No. 969790 ID: 2aa5f0

probably best to hit the apartment next. I mean if she was hiding at the sanctuary while you were there she's probably gone by now and if not she'd probably still be there later if she's using it to hide. But yeah, when you leave just ask everyone here to tell Azara to contact you or the breeding pit if they see her or at the very least let you know they've seen her as you still need to get a hold of her.

As for what to do with your tits. Idk I feel like they're fine as is but if you going to mess with them then I say fuck it why not go all they way and give yourself fuckable nipples on top of bigger boobs. If you're doing this for a pleasure thing then might as well go full deviant and have fun with them.
>>
No. 969797 ID: 45acae

Go to the apartment. If neither of the robots there told you about a backdoor or panic room, and the psychoplant didn't track it's target to it, you'll have no idea what to look for and will be wasting time.

Keep the same size & profile, and instead get fit instead for a sleek, svelte, tomboyish look. Spend the money on a better house. Also keep in mind these punks may have opinions conflicting with most alien's cultures on sex, and they may be guiding you into one of those weird unspoken taboos.
>>
No. 969803 ID: 36784c

>>969786
Let’s head to the apartment.

>cybernetic mesh
>silicon
Rishi isn’t getting those since she said she only wanted bio mods.

>change boobs?
I think your boobs are fine the way they are, no nipples or anything like that. But if you really want to change something, then at minimum you could go up 1 cup size. Anything more would get in the way of your job.
>>
No. 969829 ID: b34040

Check the apartment first. While she <i>could,</i> have been hiding at the sanctuary, you can save backtracking until you're out of fresh leads.

As for tits, you could probably leave them as they are... allthough you did enjoy playing with those nice big ones. That's a pretty compelling argument. Nipples would probably feel good too, and would complete the look. You might as well get both mods at once. You should consider your financial situation before getting another mod so soon after your mouth, however.
>>
No. 969885 ID: 2c5282
File 159234970353.png - (92.64KB , 700x550 , 63.png )
969885

>Rishi isn’t getting a cybernetic mesh or silicon since she said she only wanted bio mods.
Which is why you’re so skeptical about “upgrading” your chest. Verily, you rather not have any metal, silicon or other none organic material inside your body if you can help it, and if that’s what required for having a large chest without it becoming a hindrance then… well… you’re not so sure…
>By my reckoning they make you appealing to a greater variety of potential mates.
You still have your great ass to lure in prey, but yes, having a bigger bosom would attract more males. But then again, it might also make other find you less appealing, if they prefer a flat chest instead, ergo, you can’t but sure if you gain any more appeal or lose it.
>If someone wants a guy they may ignore the tits because you got an ovipositor, but if someone wants a girl the tits are helping them overlook it.
If they want a girl then you just don’t need to bring out your ovipositor at all. It’s a lot harder to overlook something that’s right there instead of something you can hide inside your body, after all.

>Keep the same size & profile, and instead get fit instead for a sleek, svelte, tomboyish look.
Hmm… that might actually work. You’re already a blend of the usual masculine and feminine trait of most species, so playing to what you already are might be prudent.
>But if you really want to change something, then at minimum you could go up 1 cup size. Anything more would get in the way of your job.
Taking it one step at the time is probably a good idea, yes. That way you can easier find a size that would fit you.
>You did enjoy playing with those nice big ones. That's a pretty compelling argument.
You do like getting your chest squeezed while you pump someone full of your eggs, and being bigger would probably make it even better… but, verily, it was more fun playing around with someone else’s chest than your own, so maybe you should just sleep with someone with a huge bosom instead?
>Nipples would probably feel good too, and would complete the look.
Nipples are on the “to get list”. That and maybe a slight size increase? You’ll think about it some more, but you’re pretty sure you won’t get a big pair of melons like Hestia or Julia has. But yes, nipples, you’re going to get those.

>Keep in mind these punks may have opinions conflicting with most alien's cultures on sex, and they may be guiding you into one of those weird unspoken taboos.
Considering how they flaunt their breasts around like it was nothing and two of them are going to compete in a blowjob competition for something trivial, then it’s quite clear that they are deviants. You can’t see how getting a bigger chest might be a taboo, but it’s definitely something a sexual deviant like these people would like. So long as you don’t start getting weird piercings like a nose ring or tribal looking body paint, you’re sure you’ll be fine.
>Spend the money on a better house.
…you already have a really nice apartment? It’s like five times the size of your old one for half the rent! Depths, you still even have a whole room that’s empty because you have no idea what to do with it. Maybe get a proper bed so you and Ben don’t need to sleep on the pillow pile in the living room when he’s over…
>If you going to mess with them then I say fuck it why not go all they way and give yourself fuckable nipples on top of bigger boobs.
…what. How… but… is that even…? But breasts don’t have… do they? Of course, if they are artificial in the first place, then making room for a… but who would… is that even something someone would want to do? Wait, is this one of those taboo things you just warned yourself about? Hmm… maybe you should research this… odd idea some more… or maybe it would be better to forget you ever had it?


:RishiNH: Hmm… I guess I might just invest in some nipples, though I’m not so sure about doing anything else with my chest.
:RendNH: Aw, come on, don’t be a coward now, you hear? Have some fucking balls and get some sweet fucking tits, eh?
:TearNH: Or she might prefer not knocking over her glass every time she turns around?
:RishiNH: Verily, I do prefer playing with other peoples huge chests…
:RendNH: Heh, you got a point there.

>When you leave just ask everyone here to tell Azara to contact you or the breeding pit if they see her.
:HestiaNH: Oi, no prob, mate!
:ErosNH: Goddess, can you be still!? Hestia, love, put your darn hands on your head and SIT. STILL.
:HephaNH: Honestly, the only time we met the wanker was when she ordered stuff from us and I delivered them. She was there personally picking the stuff up that I carried them over to the SAI Sanctuary, with the exception of the one time when that huge machine git was there instead, the one that leads the Sanctuary thing, but I digress. We’ll keep an eye out for her, but you’ll probably have more luck asking Rhea’s girl about it. She’s the one who told her about us, after all.
:RishiNH: Thanks for the help anyway.

You say your farewells to all of them before you make your way to leave, but before you manage to get out the door, Tear stops you and pulls you out of earshot from the others.

:TearNH: Hey, I wanted to ask something real quick.
:RishiNH: Shoot.
:TearNH: You’ve been hanging around with Ben a bunch, right? Have he… said anything about… um… us? Me and Julia, I mean?
:RishiNH: …he has told me a bunch of stuff about you and Julia, actually. A lot of good memories and how he sees you two like family, like the sisters he never had.
:TearNH: Oh… right…

Her shoulders sag just a bit, her gaze moves down slightly and posture get slightly worse, if just for a second, before she catches herself and goes back to her normal self.

:TearNH: Ah, but forget about that. It was nice seeing you again, Rish.
:RishiNH: Likewise… though, I have to ask, are you actually going to… you know… with Hephaestus?
:TearNH: No? I mean… maybe? I’m mostly trying to bait Hestia some more, but it might be worth it just to see her face when she loses. I mean, I’ve heard he’s hung like a sandrunner and gives great oral, so I might just take the chance anyway, you hear?
:RishiNH: Um… sure?
:TearNH: So I don’t know… we’ll see how it pans out… but smell you later, Rish.
:RishiNH: May the tidings bring you good fortune, Drusa.
>>
No. 969886 ID: 2c5282
File 159234972280.png - (26.10KB , 700x550 , 64.png )
969886

>Let’s head to the apartment.
You guess the apartment is your next destination. Better call Leon so he knows you’re coming.

:LeonNH: [I would be honored with your presence here, squire Rishi, as I have yet found anything of note myself. I’ll be waiting for you at the entrance so we might engage in jolly co-operation!]

>If she was hiding at the sanctuary while you were there she's probably gone by now and if not she'd probably still be there later if she's using it to hide.
That’s true. If she didn’t run when the weed came by, she probably won’t move until her ships arrives and she can leave the station.
>If neither of the robots there told you about a backdoor or panic room, and the psychoplant didn't track its target to it, you'll have no idea what to look for and will be wasting time.
Neither you nor the Uredo actually went looking for a secret room in the back of the place, so it might be possible for you to find it. Of course, finding some clues on where she might be hiding first will probably help a lot, though.
>Then... Azara took something from the jars and delivered THAT to the sanctuary? Or it was something that she got by using what was in the jars.
As far as you understand it, Hep delivered the stuff to the Sanctuary, where Azara was waiting for him. What happened after that… well, who knows? Those jars of jam can be anywhere by now.

Speaking of being in a jam, when you finally get to the apartment that Azara supposedly stayed at for the last… um… few months was it? But back on track, you find the apartment, enter and are greeted by a suspicious lack of knights called Leon around. Where is he?

:RishiNH: Leon? You in here?

Looking around, you can see that this place is pretty bare, with empty walls and corners without anything in them. It’s not to surprising as she’s moving out today, so it’s a given that she would have emptied the place beforehand. What is surprising is that horrid brown color on the walls… geez…

:RishiNH: Leon? Hello?

Still no sign of Leon anywhere… and this place are rather large. From the hall where you are you can see a kitchen, a bedroom with a large sleeping pool inside it, some kind of living room and some kind of office on the other side of it. Where do you even start? What are you even looking for? …and where are you even looking? …and where in the depths is Leon? This is getting a bit freaky!
>>
No. 969890 ID: b1b4f3

>>969886
Send him another message, ask if he's still here and still okay.

...that plant looks weird, but it's not an Uredo at least. Looks like some stuff is missing off that wall...
If you get no response from Leon, proceed with your sleeper gun drawn, and be careful.

>Rhea's girl
Oh, that was a lead. We'll have to follow up on that after this.

>Tear asking about Punk
Seems like she has feelings for him? Maybe she could use a pep talk.

>fuckable nipples
Well, that certainly is a thought. Would probably look really weird to anyone who isn't into that specific fetish so I don't think it's a good idea.
>>
No. 969892 ID: 2aa5f0

give him a call, if he's nearby you should hear the ring and if he's not then he can at least tell you what's the hold up. Also I'm noticing key cards on the key rack. Any information on them? Might give us clues on where to find our girl.
>>
No. 969894 ID: 36784c

>>969885
>fuckable nipples
No thanks. Let’s just forget about that entirely.

>>969886
>plant
I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s a plant that sprays something at someone if they get too close to it.

Keep your distance from it, just to be safe. Better yet, take a picture and do a web search, you might be able to look up what it is.

>Where is Leon?
You do realize that there’s a difference between at the entrance and inside the apartment, right? Leon said he’d meet you at the entrance, not inside the apartment. He might not be here yet.

But if enough time has passed and he should’ve been here by now, that’s when you should be worried.

Make sure you have your weapon drawn and check your corners carefully.

>>969890
>Oh, that was a lead. We'll have to follow up on that after this.
I’m pretty sure “Rhea's girl” is referring to Daxi, the albino Serpent we already met. And Daxi didn’t have any clues either, so I don’t think it’s actually a lead.

>>969892
>if he's nearby you should hear the ring
I don’t think we’d be able to hear it ringing, since his comm mod is inside his head.
>>
No. 969910 ID: 45acae

Let's see, three keys left on wall hooks, spaces where pictures used to be (possibly because she's packing before moving), a jewelry box or something similar, and a plant you ought not trust after earlier today.

Tell Leon if he's trying to spook you you're giving him the stunner, cop or not.
>>
No. 969911 ID: b1b4f3

Honestly I'm half tempted to loot the place.
>>
No. 969920 ID: 864e49

>>969886
That plant knows something! INTERROGATE IT!
>>
No. 969921 ID: 002736

While it's possible that Leon is in a sound insulated part of the apartment, you're not gonna take the chance that he isn't and was taken down by a assailant.

Before you go anywhere, try calling Leon, as well as leaving him a text message. If he doesn't pick up or reply, message Haley the situation and ask her to send backup if you or Leon don't respond to her calling five minutes from now.

Was the apartment door open or unlocked when you arrived? Because it's very unlikely that Leon would leave the door unlocked, let alone open, since then anyone could come in here. Whatever the case, make sure to close and lock the apartment's door so you don't get anyone else coming in here behind you, especially that overgrown uredo.

Draw your sleeper gun, but keep it close to your body so you don't get it slapped away as easy like last time. Move slow, listen intently for any out of place sounds and also sniff for strange smells. Check your corners as you go through doorways and also check the ceiling; No idea if someone is hiding up there. And do not speak! You already gave away that you're here by speaking, so no sense in giving your position away too.

You're gonna sweep the place for Leon, since he could be in trouble, or anyone that may have assaulted him, before you start looking for any clues to Azara's whereabouts. But when you do start looking for clues, check the kitchen first. If Azara brought any of those jam jars with illicit items in 'em back here, then she'd hide 'em in the depths of a cupboard in there.

Give that plant on the table a wide berth, circling around it to check if there's anything strange behind it.

>What is surprising is that horrid brown color on the walls… geez…
...It would help camouflage a uredo, though. Better give the rooms a thrice over for oddities on the walls and ceilings.

>Verily, you rather not have any metal, silicon silicone or other none organic material inside your body if you can help it, and if that’s what required for having a large chest without it becoming a hindrance then… well… you’re not so sure…
Ah, but surely in this technological day and age there are non-invasive or biomod ways to keep such large breasts from becoming a hindrance. A bra with a reactive shock absorbing mesh similar to what Hestia has implanted in her breasts comes to mind, but there are very likely bras with more advanced systems than that out there. A powered bra with sensors to direct a in-built inertia damping system? One that also auto-adjusts its form to fit perfectly, cools to a comfortable temperature no matter how hot you get and is waterproof? Lily may know what's available in advanced bra tech, since she both has a bio-only bosom that's bigger than Julia's or Hestia's and is wealthy so can afford specialty made bras.

On the biomod side, perhaps there's ones that can do something similar to the implanted mesh Hestia has by a combination of a cartilage mesh under the breasts' skin and slightly tougher skin on the breasts. This is just speculating, though. A biomod doc would be the person to ask about that options are available, of course.

Though, whatever means is used to keep such large boobs under control, they still have weight (unless you can get a bra with anti-grav generators,) and thus will weigh on your spine and back muscles potentially causing back aching and pain. You could get some form of biomod aug for your spine and back muscles, but exercise would work to strengthen your back too. Since you're gonna start a exercise regimen with Julia and Rhea, you can add extra back exercises to it too.

>You still have your great ass to lure in prey, but yes, having a bigger bosom would attract more males. But then again, it might also make other find you less appealing, if they prefer a flat chest instead, ergo, you can’t but sure if you gain any more appeal or lose it.
Any way you cut it, any assets you have or get, alone or in combination, are gonna turn turn some folk on and others off. Even your glorious derriere will turn off some people. Just accept you can't be sexually attractive to everybody and work towards a body that you like and is attractive to those you'd like to be with. And since you're a xenophile, then lean towards that which other species find attractive.

>You’ll think about it some more, but you’re pretty sure you won’t get a big pair of melons like Hestia or Julia has.
Aw, then you're gonna miss out on being able to give a boobjob, possibly in combo with fellatio. Or feeling how good it felt for Julia when you played with her boobs. You could always get a reduction later if you tire of 'em, y'know.

>Hmm… maybe you should research this… odd idea some more… or maybe it would be better to forget you ever had it?
Kinks and taboos aside, from a purely technical stance, if it's even possible it's unlikely you'd be able to get aug'd that way using biomods only. And if it is possible it'd likely be a hella custom job that'd almost certainly be out of your price range. Also, your breasts would need to be real big around to accommodate hilting even a average phallus, especially when you add extra to cushion the thrusts. Best to leave such augs to those who have a real kink for that, or who cater to those who do. However, if you're still curious, you can second-hand experience it via BTL, on either the giving or receiving side.

>Her shoulders sag just a bit, her gaze moves down slightly and posture get slightly worse, if just for a second, before she catches herself and goes back to her normal self.
Aw, Drusa is attracted to Ben but never had the nerve to bring it up to him. Probably felt it would ruin their friendship somehow if it went wrong. Well, you're gonna talk to Ben about this, later.

>Neither you nor the Uredo actually went looking for a secret room in the back of the place, so it might be possible for you to find it.
...Hey, do you remember where that flying blue ball 'bot from the back room of the Sanctuary flew off to when the PK raided? If it hid out there, then there might be a hiding spot above the Sanctuary that'd be hard to get to if you can't fly.
>>
No. 969933 ID: 094652

>fuckable nipples
HELL YES
>>
No. 969944 ID: 45acae

>…you already have a really nice apartment?
I meant to boost your class out of C. Isn't living standards one of the criteria? You might be able to get fit and raise it that way, but for the benefit of Zera you'll want to boost your class as fast as possible.

Also do the old sweep & clear with your stun pistol before you get distracted by clues. If that Uredo gets the drop on you again, you'll have been fooled twice.
... Hold on, without Leon here, do you even have the legal authority to be here?
>>
No. 969951 ID: 7fafab

>>969886
1. Definitely not fuckable nipples.
2. Tit size is fine as is.
3. Get your stun pistol ready and get out of the apartment, now. This is extremely suspicious. Message Leon, but don't act as if anything odd is up - just ask where he is, say maybe one of you has the wrong address.
Wait for your "backup" if he responds.

If you get no response after a minute, or the response you do get is suspicious, then, as a safety measure, message Ben to call the PK to the address if you don't send him the day you banged (something only you two would know) in the next 10 minutes, then go in.
>>
No. 969952 ID: 36784c

>>969951
>response you do get is suspicious
Is it possible for someone to send a fake message? Everone's "phone" is a comm mod in their head, so I find it hard to believe someone could use it to give us a fake message from Leon.
>>
No. 970017 ID: bbd5f5

>>969885
>or maybe it would be better to forget you ever had the idea?
I'm gonna go with the "forget we ever considered it" option. We came here to solve mysteries and explore exotic aliens, but if we add some weird made-up feature that only appeals to a certain narrow subset of deviants, it kind of defeats the purpose, wouldn't you say?

What we really ought to get are breasts that can pour stuff out, the way they normally do for aliens. That would be interesting to explore in depth, but that's a subject for another time. Now it's time to solve mysteries!

So now we're in an empty apartment, where we're supposed to meet our partner, but he hasn't shown up. The first question is, how long ago did he say he was here? If we can time it accurately, we'll be able to speculate on what went on between then and now.

A good place to start searching is the entryway. Any signs of forced entry? Might clue us in on someone hiding here. If it looks like this might be a crime scene, be careful about disturbing anything.

She cleared out her apartment because she was leaving in a hurry. What did she leave behind? Right here, it looks like there are some card keys, a locked box, and an overgrown plant here. Recognize anything about them?

Wait, those roots... do they look anything like the ones we saw in the corridor?
>>
No. 970021 ID: 002736

>>970017
>What we really ought to get are breasts that can pour stuff out, the way they normally do for aliens.
Yep, getting nipples with a at-will lactation feature would be enticing to a larger subset of people than fuckable nipples. It also would be much, much less expensive and invasive, and it wouldn't be a turn off those that don't like lactation since that feature can just be kept off for them. All around, it'd be a good augment to get.
>>
No. 970030 ID: f3f534

>fuckable nipples
>at will lactation
Please no. None of that sounds very appealing.

>>970017
>how long ago did he say he was here?
He only said that he would meet us here, he never said that he was already here. I think he might not be here yet.
>>
No. 970032 ID: 002736

>>970030
>He only said that he would meet us here, he never said that he was already here. I think he might not be here yet.
Nope, he said "I’ll be waiting for you at the entrance so we might engage in jolly co-operation!" which strongly implies he'd be waiting either right outside or inside the apartment for Rishi. He also almost certainly was already here, since he told Rishi over comms before she even left the arcade that he was heading to Azara's apartment, giving him plenty of time to travel there.

However, in the very unlikely theoretical case he hasn't arrived yet, the apartment door being unlocked when Rishi arrived would be highly suspicious. Who knows who could be in here since it was unlocked.
>>
No. 970045 ID: 7fafab

>>969952
I dunno. Better safe than sorry. At worst, we look a bit silly and waste a bit of Ben's time.
>>
No. 970142 ID: 2c5282
File 159268709616.png - (61.38KB , 700x550 , 65.png )
970142

>I’m pretty sure “Rhea's girl” is referring to Daxi, the albino Serpent we already met. And Daxi didn’t have any clues either, so I don’t think it’s actually a lead.
Rhea’s girl would indeed be Daxi… and you’ve already talked to Daxi, so…

>You do realize that there’s a difference between at the entrance and inside the apartment, right? Leon said he’d meet you at the entrance, not inside the apartment. He might not be here yet.
Except that he went here while you were still at the arcade… and when you called him ten minutes ago he said that he hadn’t found any clues yet, so you can only assume he was already searching the place. Verily, it is odd that he isn’t here, as you wouldn’t think he would leave when he knew you were on your way.
>Make sure to close and lock the apartment's door so you don't get anyone else coming in here behind you, especially that overgrown uredo.
It was a bit odd finding it unlocked without Leon being here… but you make sure that it’s locked so no one will come and surprise you.

>Before you go anywhere, try calling Leon, as well as leaving him a text message.
:LeonNH: [This is Sir Leontius Strongheart, Knight in the order of the gilded Kruv, Peace Keeper of Unity Space and warrior of Justice! I am currently doing my duty and facing criminals in glorious combat and cannot answer. Please leave a message and I will honor you with my presence at a later time.]
>Tell Leon if he's trying to spook you you're giving him the stunner, cop or not.
:RishiNH: LEON, If you’re trying to give me a scare, I swear on the depths of Roon that I will fry your ass with this gun, Peace Keeper or not, do you hear me!? … … …apparently not.
>As a safety measure, message Ben to call the PK to the address if you don't send him the day you banged (something only you two would know) in the next 10 minutes.
:PunkNH: [What? What are you doing? Are you alright?]
:RishiNH: [I’m fine, don’t worry about me.]
:PunkNH: [Don’t worry!? You just fucking told me to worry? Do you need help? What is going on?]
:RishiNH: [Just call the PK if you don’t hear for me in another ten minutes.]

>if he's nearby you should hear the ring.
…the ring that’s inside his head, that only he can hear?
>Is it possible for someone to send a fake message? Everone's "phone" is a comm mod in their head, so I find it hard to believe someone could use it to give us a fake message from Leon.
It is possible with the right gear, but it requires a lot preparation as well as access to the comm-mod you want to fake in the recent past, so it isn’t very likely to happen.
>If you get no response from Leon, do the old sweep & clear with your stun pistol before you get distracted by clues.
With your gun drawn and ready, you start to slowly sweep each room, one after the other. Making sure to never slither into a room blind, you check each corner as well as the ceiling for anything out of the ordinary but find nothing. The entrance hall, the kitchen, the living room, the office and finally the sleeping room with its water tank… all completely devoid of life with the exception of a few plants here and there. Even then, you make sure to keep your gun out, as it’s still possible for someone to hide in a cupboard or the like.


>The first question is, how long ago did he say he was here? If we can time it accurately, we'll be able to speculate on what went on between then and now.
There was roughly ten minutes between you calling Leon and telling him you were on your way to you arriving here.
>Any signs of forced entry? Might clue us in on someone hiding here.
The door was unlocked. That was about it.
>Looks like some stuff is missing off that wall...
Hmm… paintings perhaps? She was packing to leave after all, which means she would have taken down her paintings.
>I'm noticing key cards on the key rack. Any information on them? Might give us clues on where to find our girl.
Let’s see… the first one is a keycard for this very apartment, which isn’t really helpful. The second one is a keycard for a Sol Corp. office, which we already know she used to work at. But the third… it doesn’t have any kind of id tag or location written on it, instead it just have a weird cog and… some kind of geometric shape? Hmm… have you seen those before?

>There’s a jewelry box or something similar.
And it’s locked. What kind of secrets are you hiding from me, little box?
>...that plant looks weird, but it's not an Uredo at least.
It’s clearly not an Uredo, no.
>Wait, those roots... do they look anything like the ones we saw in the corridor?
Verily, while you are no expert on plants, you’re pretty sure that thing is different from the vines you encountered earlier.

>That plant knows something! INTERROGATE IT!
Before anything else, just to be sure, you fire your gun into it a few times, though to no effect. Afterwards you approach it slowly, keeping your firearm aimed at it, before taking a closer look. The side facing the wall seems to have some kind of crack in it, but as soon as you use your weapon to try and get a better view, the whole stem breaks in two, revealing a… microphone? It seems to have been there for a while, so it isn’t a new addition, but still… it’s a microphone hidden in a plant.
>>
No. 970143 ID: 2c5282
File 159268710579.png - (28.42KB , 700x550 , 66.png )
970143

>fuckable nipples? HELL YES!
At least some small part of your brain is elated about the concept.
>Definitely not fuckable nipples.
You weren’t actually considering getting a pair. Verily, what you are curious about is the solution of how they managed, if they exit but surely they do, to actually create a pair of them without compromising the organic body too much. Being curios about most things is clearly both a blessing and a curse…
>What we really ought to get are breasts that can pour stuff out, the way they normally do for aliens.
…wait what? They actually pour stuff out from the breasts? Ew? You just thought they were fat sacks meant to help feed the baby while it was in the tummy. After all, they can’t intake protein the same way we Serpents can through sex, so they need another source of nutrients, right?
>if you're still curious, you can second-hand experience it via BTL, on either the giving or receiving side.
You’re not very experienced with BTL’s in the first place… Verily, you’ve never liked the whole “have sex with a virtual person” thing… besides, you’re more interested about the thing under the hood than the actual feeling of driving it. Though, you have heard of multi-player BTL’s… and Ben did become 21 not that long ago, so maybe if the two of you find something weird the two of you would like to try… hmm…

>Ah, but surely in this technological day and age there are non-invasive or biomod ways to keep such large breasts from becoming a hindrance. A bra with a reactive shock absorbing mesh similar to what Hestia has implanted in her breasts comes to mind.
You’re sure you can find some kind of solution to the problem if you look hard enough, but for now you’re just going to be happy with the size you already got.
>Aw, then you're gonna miss out on being able to give a boobjob, possibly in combo with fellatio.
A boobjob is not impossible to do with your current size. Sure, it won’t be a complete engulfment like Lily did to you, but you can still do it. Besides, you rather get boobjobs than give them, if you’re going to be just a bit selfish.
>You could always get a reduction later if you tire of 'em, y'know.
Putting yourself under the knife is not something you do all willy-nilly. It’s both expansive, time consuming and rather draining, ergo, not something you do on a day off all spontaneous.
>That would be interesting to explore in depth, but that's a subject for another time. Now it's time to solve mysteries!
Indeed! Let’s continue your hunt of lady Azara… and Leon.


>when you do start looking for clues, check the kitchen first. If Azara brought any of those jam jars with illicit items in 'em back here, then she'd hide 'em in the depths of a cupboard in there.
The kitchen is mostly empty. There’s a table, some chairs, a freezer, a pantry and a bunch of cupboards. The freezer is completely devoid of anything but a few ice cubes, nearly all the cupboards are completely empty and the pantry got a few cans of “Danger Noodles” and other junk no one cares about taking with them when they move, like a container filled with plastic bags, a metal canister containing sugar and a red tin containing flour. No jars of jams though, not even behind the flour and sugar.
>>
No. 970144 ID: 2c5282
File 159268711562.png - (42.41KB , 700x550 , 67.png )
970144

>I meant to boost your class out of C. Isn't living standards one of the criteria?
Indeed it is, but you have already raised your living standards quite a bit by simply moving here. If you’re going to upgrade your current living space, you’re going to need to keep a steady income for at least a year before you can even hope to get anything better, so if you’re going to upgrade your class it would be more prudent to do it another way.
>You might be able to get fit and raise it that way, but for the benefit of Zera you'll want to boost your class as fast as possible.
Verily, Zera won’t lay her triplets for another few months, giving you plenty of time to get fit and raise your class. After all, Ythura said herself that you were probably very close to raising it already.

>Aw, Drusa is attracted to Ben but never had the nerve to bring it up to him. Probably felt it would ruin their friendship somehow if it went wrong.
These weird alien and their odd ideas of romance is still confusing to you. Why doesn’t she just sleep with him? How would that ruin their friendship? Hmm…
>Maybe she could use a pep talk.
She does seem to be a bit down, yes…
>Well, you're gonna talk to Ben about this, later.
The little you’ve learned about these alien is that you’re not supposed to tell others about who someone prefers to mate with without their consent. You’ll need to talk to Tear first before you mention it to Ben.

>Hey, do you remember where that flying blue ball 'bot from the back room of the Sanctuary flew off to when the PK raided? If it hid out there, then there might be a hiding spot above the Sanctuary that'd be hard to get to if you can't fly.
…there is a bunch of weird openings and tunnels in the ceiling of the Sanctuary, yes, but how would you even get up there in the first place? It’s clearly not designed for non-flying people in mind.

The last place you look is in the sleeping chamber, as you saw a robot arm lying around in there on a table. It caught your interests the first time you went in here, but back then you were scouring the place of possible hostiles and not clues. On a closer inspection, it seems to have been… ripped off? Why would Azara have a robot arm lying around that’s been ripped off from some poor machine… or SAI? This is quite peculiar.
>>
No. 970147 ID: b1b4f3

>>970144
Leon has cybernetic arms. That's his. I think he's been stuffed into that wardrobe, get him out of there.

>>970143
Something's behind the fridge. One of the cans is toppled over, too... might want to check it, and open all containers in case something is hidden somewhere. You know, after you rescue Leon and make sure the uredo isn't lurking in the bathroom.
If you see ANYTHING green, shoot it.
>>
No. 970149 ID: a9af05

>>970142
>Fake plant with microphone
Either someone was saying on Azara or she used that to listen for if someone got into her home when she wasn't there.

>Symbol
Isn't that the symbol on the wall in the SAI Sanctuary?

>>970143
There's something behind the fridge.

>Laundry
Usually someone would pack their clothes if they were moving out. Maybe check the laundry basket to see if something is in there?

>>970144
That's Leon's arm! He might be in that wardrobe, so let's get him out of there!

…hang on, did you already check what's through that door next to the wardrobe? You might want to look in there so that you don't get ambushed while you're distracted with getting Leon out of there!
>>
No. 970160 ID: 45acae

Or maybe it belongs to a certain cybernetic knight who went missing literally moments ago. Keep your gun up and don't get jumped this time. Remember, end-of-patrol-itis kills.
>>
No. 970175 ID: 002736

You can't be 100% certain since you never saw Leon's bare arms, but that arm on the table looks a lot like his right arm. Was he assaulted in the apartment and his arm ripped off? Wait, this doesn't make sense. Why would it be placed on the table and not left on the floor or wherever? And there's no signs of a struggle either. ...Maybe Leon was knocked out (or worse) and his arm removed afterward. That would explain why he didn't answer your call, both out-loud and over comms, and why he couldn't call for PK backup. However, why would an attacker waste the time to rip his arm off and leave it here? Leaving some kind of message for the PK? That'll just get the entire PK force on their tail!

Also, Leon was wearing a full suit of power armor, which included over his arms. Its arm would have to have been ripped off as well to rip his arm off, so where is the armor's arm? Maybe Leon took the armor off before searching the apartment because he figured he wouldn't be facing the hostile uredo. Then where's the armor? Would Leon have had enough time to return to his apartment, take the armor off, then get over here before you called him? And could a sleeper gun shot get through the armor to knock him out?

The arm is also severed just above the elbow, which doesn't fit with it being yanked off by a attacker pulling it by the hand. In that case it'd be the weak points of the wrist, elbow or shoulder that would have let go. Also, are cybernetic arms designed to break at the point of interface with the flesh at a level of force below what would rip the mount point out of the flesh? That wouldn't fit with this damage. Could it have been grabbed above and below the break point and bent instead?

If this was Leon's arm, there's also the question of where's the sleeve of his shirt. At least part of his sleeve should have been ripped off as well as his arm.

You can't be sure this arm was Leon's, since there are probably plenty of other folk with cybernetic arms of the same or similar size and shape. It may also have been used in 'bot and SAI chassis, so it may have been from either one. If you could pull a serial number off the arm, that would link this arm to Leon. Even a model number would be enough if it's the same as Leon's arm.

However, even though you can't for sure say this arm is Leon's, with the circumstances you best err on the side of caution and call for help. Call emergency services and report a officer is possibly injured and in need of assistance; Snap a photo of the severed arm and say you're pretty sure that it's Leon's. Also text Haley, in case emergency services doesn't take you seriously or is slow, and call Ben to reset the ten minute timer on him calling for help.

Is that the helmet of Leon's power armor visible through the slats of the left wardrobe door? Yeah, it looks a lot like it, but you can't be sure. Could be a the head of a vark form 'bot for all you know. Best carefully approach the wardrobe from the side, keep your sleeper gun aimed at the wardrobe, open the door from the side and peek through the door slats to see if it's safe before moving in front for a thorough inspection.

The peculiar keycard has the same symbol that the SAI Sanctuary uses on it, and the other image on it matches the shape of a piece of SAI artwork you saw in the back room of the SAI Sanctuary; The one the flying blue ball 'bot was in. So, that piece of art likely contains a card reader that'd accept that keycard. What it'll do after that, you don't know. Maybe open a hidden compartment or a secret room? Though, if it is that, then Azara having a card that that's important hanging right out in the open in her apartment and not carried on her person doesn't make much sense, does it?

The hidden microphone in the plant might have been put there by Azara to warn her of anyone entering her apartment, or to listen in on anyone in the foyer. Or it might have been put there by Sol Corp to listen in on her or anyone she brought over. If this apartment is owned by Sol Corp, then they could have gotten entry easy. Or it could be from somebody else that has Azara in their sights that you don't know about. Really, you don't know enough to say. However, inspecting the microphone and whatever it is connected to may give some hints.

There might be something behind the freezer in the kitchen, though it may just be the freezer's plug. Still worth investigating. The contents of all the remaining cans and containers ought to be checked too. The plastic shopping bags ought to be checked inside as well.

It appears that the plastic shopping bag on top of the pile in the basket has the mascot of the supermarket Ben works at printed on it. The Steelbeaks probably stopped there to get at least some of Azara's snacks and drinks. Well, unless that supermarket is station-wide chain, in which case it could have come from any of their stores.

It's odd that there is a cobweb in the back corner of that shelf in the kitchen. Wouldn't the cleaning bots catch that? Maybe if there was stuff in front that'd keep 'em from cleaning back there. If that's the case, then whatever was there was taken away after the last cleaning cycle. ...Though, would there even be spiders around when the cleaning bots keep things so clean that there's few to no bugs for the spiders to eat?
>>
No. 970187 ID: 2aa5f0

is that a closet in the background? Did you check in there?
>>
No. 970208 ID: 7fafab

>>970143
CLOSET
FRIDGE
AHHHHH
>>
No. 970213 ID: 36784c

>>970144
Anyone else notice that the bottom of the wardrobe doesn’t seem to be completely closed? It’s almost like something heavy is leaning against the bottom of the door on the inside and causing it to bulge outward.

I wouldn’t be surprised if perhaps the Uredo is also in there, ready to strike as soon as we open the wardrobe to get Leon out of there!

>>970175
>Why would it be placed on the table and not left on the floor or wherever?
>However, why would an attacker waste the time to rip his arm off and leave it here?
You know what I think? The arm was left there as bait.

We’d better be careful. We might get attacked if we get closer to investigate it!
>>
No. 970215 ID: a9af05

>>970213
I mean, it's entirely possible that the Uredo might be coiled up in there.

Even if it's not, we might get lucky and Leon managed to plant a tracker on his attacker before he was knocked out.
>>
No. 970236 ID: 45acae

Can a stunner work through thin wooden doors? Is your aim good enough to hit whatever's through those slats? What's your policy on shooting first and asking questions later?
>>