[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 949859)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3635 unique user posts. View catalog

File 157417144438.jpg - (2.62MB , 3264x2448 , 20191119_052058.jpg )
949859 No. 949859 ID: 1b84c9

CHOOSE A COLOR

BLUE
WHITE
BROWN
SILVER
RED
GREEN
BLACK
20 posts omitted. Last 50 shown. Expand all images
>>
No. 950015 ID: 511058

Take a few spare parts to build yourself some minions!

>>949991
oh hush, the carpet looks fine
>>
No. 950031 ID: 094652

Build a sentry bot and draw up territory.
>>
No. 950032 ID: b1b4f3

>>949987
Investigate the other boxes.
>>
No. 950040 ID: 1b84c9
File 157433970032.jpg - (2.05MB , 3264x2448 , 20191121_043126.jpg )
950040

>>949993
No clues here, only... bits.

>>949992
>>949999
It's a little hard to move around as is, I don't think I could add anything else!
>>
No. 950041 ID: 1b84c9
File 157433982578.jpg - (2.08MB , 3264x2448 , 20191121_043307.jpg )
950041

>>950032

Inside this other box is... More bits. Ew.

This box is too heavy to move which means I can't look at the box under this one, and the big one next to it is to tall for me to see into.
>>
No. 950042 ID: 1b84c9
File 157433995941.jpg - (2.24MB , 3264x2448 , 20191121_043209.jpg )
950042

>>950015
>>950031

After some scrounging around and some trial and error, I managed to make these! They're not moving, though.

[2 vessels available]
>>
No. 950043 ID: 094652

Look for the wildlife.
>>
No. 950047 ID: 3ce8ff

>>950042
We seem to be unarmed can we do something about that?
How is our connection to these vessels? What CAN they do?
>>
No. 950050 ID: 151656

>>950042
Throw one of the vessels towards the box that's too tall to reach.
>>
No. 950052 ID: 5c07bb

>>950050
Better idea, move both vessels towards the box that's too tall to reach
Then step on their heads and use them as stools
>>
No. 950074 ID: 1b84c9
File 157442432124.jpg - (2.01MB , 3264x2448 , 20191122_035831.jpg )
950074

>>950047
The other box looked like it had a lot of weapon-y things in it? Here's a few I grabbed off the top.

There's a SILVER GREATSWORD, a GOLDEN SHORTSWORD, a SPIKY THINGY, a RED BLADE, and a BLUE HOOK.
>>
No. 950075 ID: 1b84c9
File 157442437507.jpg - (2.08MB , 3264x2448 , 20191122_035932.jpg )
950075

>>950052

*thunk*

...That didn't work.
>>
No. 950076 ID: 1b84c9
File 157442442754.jpg - (2.15MB , 3264x2448 , 20191122_040038.jpg )
950076

>>950050

Here goes nothing! I sure hope I don't regret this...
>>
No. 950077 ID: 1b84c9
File 157442454356.jpg - (2.05MB , 3264x2448 , 20191122_040151.jpg )
950077

...It landed inside. Well, I still have the red one, I guess. What now?

>>950047
[SELECT AN AVAILABLE VESSEL TO ACTIVATE]
[2 VESSELS AVAILABLE]
>>
No. 950080 ID: 3ce8ff

Activate red vessel for initial test
Take hook for utility and gold sword for cool sword (assuming it isn't made of earth gold that is weak as shit, cause in that case take red sword because has multiple attachment points)
>>
No. 950084 ID: 151656

>>950077
Activate green vessel, let's see what's in there.

>>950074
That golden sword looks pretty swanky, do you have any way to keep it on you without keeping one of your hands constantly occupied? Otherwise take the hook, that might help get you to places you couldn't normally.
>>
No. 950131 ID: 1b84c9
File 157451789572.jpg - (2.08MB , 3264x2448 , 20191123_055818.jpg )
950131

>>950080
>>950084

I can carry two items on my back as long as they have a ROUND HOLE on them and they fit properly. Luckily, both the sword and the hook fit. The sword seems to be made of plastic, by the way. Just like everything else.
>>
No. 950132 ID: 1b84c9
File 157451803062.jpg - (2.31MB , 3264x2448 , 20191123_055950.jpg )
950132

>>950080
[ACTIVATING RED VESSEL]

...I'm awake.

I heard a thunk just now. I think this big guy next to me fell over?
>>
No. 950133 ID: 1b84c9
File 157451809477.jpg - (1.98MB , 3264x2448 , 20191123_060107.jpg )
950133

>>950084
[ACTIVATING GREEN VESSEL]

...I'm awake.

What is this place?
>>
No. 950136 ID: 3ce8ff

>>950133
its a bin of LeGoS lego joke bits made by the same company that made your bits.
looks like you can also have red sword on the x connector on your back (looks like it would fit)
knowledge gained let's switch back to main(?) body.
once back as main body we may wish to try to use hook to help us retrieve green vessel.
>>
No. 950139 ID: 151656

>>950136
>LeGoS
Excuse me, but that's not how you write xX_lEgOsS_Xx


>>950133
Can you stack the bricks to make a staircase to get back outside?
>>
No. 950142 ID: 3ce8ff

>Can you stack the bricks to make a staircase to get back outside?
I doubt our immobile green vessel can.
>>
No. 950145 ID: 821bea

hey green vessel, it looks like you are in a box. Do you remember how you got in there? Maybe it can help you get back out.
>>
No. 950275 ID: 1b84c9
File 157460041460.jpg - (1.41MB , 3264x2448 , 20191124_045306.jpg )
950275

>>950139

...No. I can push them around a bit, but that's it. This is as close to the edge as I'll ever get.

>>950142

I'm not immobile. Just... Okay, yeah, I'm pretty much immobile. I can hop around a bit, though.

>>950145

No. I woke up in here, that's all I can remember. And hey, my name isn't Green Vessel, it's... Uh... Let me think about that for a sec-
[ACTIVATING PRIMARY VESSEL]
>>
No. 950277 ID: 1b84c9
File 157460091386.jpg - (1.67MB , 3264x2448 , 20191124_050526.jpg )
950277

-Ugh. That was weird. I sort of just passed out for a bit there.

I don't think the red thing's head was pointed in my direction before...

>>950136

There's no way this is going to work. I have no idea how deep in there it could've landed, and I can only reach the very edge of-
>>
No. 950278 ID: 1b84c9
File 157460095442.jpg - (2.06MB , 3264x2448 , 20191124_050558.jpg )
950278

-Wait. I think I felt something.
>>
No. 950279 ID: 1b84c9
File 157460101561.jpg - (2.12MB , 3264x2448 , 20191124_050645.jpg )
950279

It worked! I'm surprised it landed that close, I know I saw it go further than that when it went in.
>>
No. 950280 ID: 1b84c9
File 157460112898.jpg - (2.05MB , 3264x2448 , 20191124_050429.jpg )
950280

>>950136

Red sword added! I'm really not sure why I need three weapons when I only have two hands, but whatever.

this should've been before the green vessel rescue but i screwed up and posted out of order
>>
No. 950287 ID: 3ce8ff

>>950280
versatility also the hook while it can be a weapon will probably be a much more effective tool, so in many ways you still only have 2 weapons. also when you passed out red and green became animate for a brief time.
>>
No. 950322 ID: 151656

>>950280
What >>950287 said. The hook's a tool, so in a fight take out the two swords. If you need to climb or hook something, take the hook. If you need to do any of that when facing or expecting resistance, take the hook and one of the swords. Probably the red one, the golden sword is more bling than a weapon anyway.
>>
No. 950374 ID: 1b84c9
File 157468166158.jpg - (2.44MB , 3264x2448 , 20191125_033058.jpg )
950374

>>950287

Fair enough, I guess. Also, what? You mean they moved while I was out?

...I suppose that would explain how the green one managed to get so close to the edge. And why the red one is facing me now.
>>
No. 950375 ID: 1b84c9
File 157468176222.jpg - (2.43MB , 3264x2448 , 20191125_033338.jpg )
950375

...Anyway, it looks like there's still quite a lot to look at in here. Or I could leave.
>>
No. 950381 ID: 3ce8ff

>>950375
two things i want to check out the guy above you on the central high ground, and the lego looking thing in the bottom right
>>
No. 950389 ID: b1b4f3

Go climb on those boxes on the right and topple over the tower of cups!
>>
No. 950394 ID: e4f8a7

>>950374
Express mild to extreme jealousy at this majestic hobby room.
>>
No. 950395 ID: 821bea

>>950394
this i mission critical
also, while exploring the bottom left, send red vessel out to peek out the doorway.
>>
No. 950402 ID: a9af05

>>950375
Someone is looking down at you from on top of the white squares behind you!
>>
No. 950416 ID: 2d058d

what do you know about the vessels? anything?
>>
No. 950417 ID: 91ee5f

>>950402
Yeah, who is that silver guy?
>>
No. 950454 ID: 1b84c9
File 157485108992.jpg - (2.12MB , 3264x2448 , 20191127_023150.jpg )
950454

>>950394

This room IS pretty sweet...

>>950389

I can't get on top of the boxes, but I can sure knock over those cups!
>>
No. 950455 ID: 1b84c9
File 157485132847.jpg - (2.27MB , 3264x2448 , 20191127_023314.jpg )
950455

>>950381

I'm not sure what this thing is, honestly. It just looks like a random jumble of parts.

>>950416

The what now? I just woke up about a minute ago, I have no idea what a 'vessel' is.

[DEFINITION (VESSEL): ADEQUATE SPACE FOR CONSCIOUSNESS]

>>950395

The red thing I made earlier? It's never moved, I don't see how I could send it to do anyth-
>>
No. 950456 ID: 1b84c9
File 157485144362.jpg - (1.82MB , 3264x2448 , 20191127_023432.jpg )
950456

I'm awake again!

>>950395

Peek out the doorway? Roger that!
...It's a big ol' hallway!

Oops, I'm passing out now. Bye-
>>
No. 950457 ID: 1b84c9
File 157485156098.jpg - (1.97MB , 3264x2448 , 20191127_023602.jpg )
950457

...Okay, that's starting to get annoying. Why does that keep happening?

>>950381
>>950402
>>950417

Huh, there is a silver guy up there. It doesn't look like it's moving at all, though.
>>
No. 950521 ID: b1b4f3

Alright let's go out into the hall.
>>
No. 950666 ID: 1b84c9
File 157522093834.jpg - (1.95MB , 3264x2448 , 20191201_005456.jpg )
950666

>>950521

hnnngh
>>
No. 950667 ID: 1b84c9
File 157522101703.jpg - (1.49MB , 3264x2448 , 20191201_005550.jpg )
950667

...It's really dark and spooky here. There's a DOOR to my LEFT, and three DOORS to my RIGHT. The hallway ends in an OPEN AREA that I can't see much of.
>>
No. 950671 ID: 3ce8ff

>>950667
are we taking a vessel with us? we should take a vessel with us, but just one
let's check left door.
>>
No. 950678 ID: b1b4f3

First door on the left.
>>
No. 950679 ID: 821bea

check either door to see if you can open them. if so, then take some quick peek inside.
>>
No. 950716 ID: b70430

Going to be away for the next week, which obviously means I can't take pictures. Bonkquest will resume on Friday.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason