[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 171555153913.png - (49.04KB , 800x800 , Booty Dragon 0.png )
1090792 No. 1090792 ID: 435f13

A warmup quest in 10 updates or less.
Expand all images
>>
No. 1090793 ID: 435f13
File 171555169307.png - (40.50KB , 800x800 , Booty Dragon 1.png )
1090793

You are the Booty Dragon and you need to get your shit together.

You've been lazing about too long. It's natural for a dragon to take a gap century but this is getting ridiculous.

To do:

1. Kidnap a princess

2. Gather a hoard

3. Find a mate
>>
No. 1090794 ID: 6270b7

A princess will brighten your day! And less to haul around than hoard additions.
>>
No. 1090795 ID: 99ca7b

Kidnap a rich, cute dragon princess to get all of them done at once!
>>
No. 1090797 ID: a7a180

You need to decide what to hoard. No, it can't be princesses, that's too easy. You also need clothes. Get some and pick what to hoard with a shopping trip!
>>
No. 1090799 ID: c5529d

1 AND 3

our princess will be our mate!
but what if, a prince instead? *GASP* Why hasn't any dragoness thought of kidnapping a prince before?!? GENIUS
>>
No. 1090800 ID: fc651a

>>1090799
Why, you're a genius! Nobody will expect us to kidnap a Prince. Everybody expects you to kidnap a princess. But a prince? Never! It'll be as easy as pie. They'll never see it coming. And what will they do? Send a female knight to save him?
>>
No. 1090801 ID: 7c85fb

2 first, get a job you bum.
>>
No. 1090804 ID: ed041d

1 and 2
>>
No. 1090805 ID: 9f8647

Kid-napping is a natural step after napping
>>
No. 1090806 ID: 184595

The hoard is probably the easiest thing to just help us get off our duff and moving. It can just be a starter hoard, and you can upgrade it later. You live in like a mountain lair, right? It should be a cinch to gather up a bunch of rocks for you to sit on instead of lying on the bare floor of a cave. Gold and jewels is basically rocks, anyway, so we can just trade out ordinary rocks for better ones later.
>>
No. 1090807 ID: 2f41db

>>1090793

Ladies, gentlemen and booty dragons.

May I humbly suggest the hoarding of princesses?

Such a collection will draw the attention of knights, princes and even envious dragons from whom can be found a potential mate.
>>
No. 1090808 ID: fc651a

>>1090807
That sounds like way too much work. Why not just skip all the steps and get a Prince and making him our mate? Also, having a hoard that has an expiration date seems pretty dumb.
>>
No. 1090811 ID: 5ebd37

Kidnap a princess to be your wingperson on the mate hunt.
>>
No. 1090814 ID: dc4bad

>>1090793
need that hoard for the other two to work properly, I mean what mate or noble prisoner is gonna take a hoardless dragon seriously?
>>
No. 1090817 ID: aad029

2 first! You can't expect to get a decent mate without a hoard to show off! And imagine the embarrassment of bringing a princess back to a hoardless home! Especially when you're the Booty Dragon!! You have booty, but no booty!!! I recommend extorting tribute through threats of the mighty weight of your ass. Preferably from pirates, but that'll probably not be easy.
>>
No. 1090818 ID: 04a7d3

Kidnap a mate.
>>
No. 1090829 ID: dd3fe0

Hey is there anything out there that makes healthy progeny with a dragon like you OTHER than a male of your species?
>>
No. 1090836 ID: 26801d

>>1090799
I think this is great
>>
No. 1090837 ID: fe7e50

1 is too hard and too cliche
2 is too hard
3 is also hard, butttt... it's possible if he comes to you! Place a sign near your cave and the problem is solved.
>>
No. 1090839 ID: 031458

We should do both 2 *and* 3.

Hoard Mates
>>
No. 1090840 ID: eb0a9c

Check on your inheritance. If it's a wallet of moths, you may need to panic.
>>
No. 1090844 ID: 729c4a

This is child’s play.

Kidnap-woo a RICH princess, then return her only on condition of betrothal and a bride’s prize. Kingdom gets a dragon on the family roster, you get a free hoard and a princess-mate to keep.

1-2-3 you’re done! With no possible downsides or long-term complications!
>>
No. 1090852 ID: 92c262

>>1090799

We gotta aim high. We *can* have a princess mate.
>>
No. 1090853 ID: 4c750c

Princess kidnappjng tip: Make sure there are no pesky plumbers nearby! You have no clue how irritating they can be once they start moving in your direction.
>>
No. 1090855 ID: f2320a

>>1090793
3
>>
No. 1090892 ID: 435f13
File 171565095365.png - (83.27KB , 800x800 , Booty Dragon 2.png )
1090892

>Kidnap a rich, cute dragon princess to get all of them done at once!

Multitasking! Why work harder when you can work smarter?

You like this plan. You like this plan a lot. A rich, cute dragon princess is a one-stop shop!

Who's a failure now, mom and dad!
>>
No. 1090893 ID: 435f13
File 171565095606.png - (88.27KB , 800x800 , Booty Dragon 3.png )
1090893

Oh but wait... most dragon royalty got that way by being bigger and stronger than you. It's not that easy to kidnap someone who can fight back.

Plus, when you kidnap a princess, the humans send knights after you and that's bad enough. If you kidnap a dragon princess who knows what her family will send after you!

Oh well. Looks like it's you who are the failure now.
>>
No. 1090894 ID: 435f13
File 171565095906.png - (67.17KB , 800x800 , Booty Dragon 4.png )
1090894

>Hey is there anything out there that makes healthy progeny with a dragon like you OTHER than a male of your species?

Well sure dragons can mate with just about anything if they want. You just need a good fertility spell and goodness knows your mom keeps plenty of those in her library.

>but what if, a prince instead? *GASP* Why hasn't any dragoness thought of kidnapping a prince before?!? GENIUS

Of course! You must be the world's smartest dragon to be the first one to think of this!

G E N E I O U S
>>
No. 1090899 ID: 273c18

>>1090894
Ok go do that then.
>>
No. 1090904 ID: 5ebd37

Do you know where any good princes are? Try looking in one of those old peerage books for hot kings who would have hot decedents.
>>
No. 1090906 ID: 9f8647

>>1090904
This, with bonus points for noble houses with names like Longwood and Johnson
>>
No. 1090907 ID: a7a180

If you show up as you are to a prince's castle he'll probably hop right into your arms.
>>
No. 1090917 ID: 031458

I heard there's a very blocky Prince around with a mythical rectangular cock!
>>
No. 1090919 ID: a4408d

>>1090894
Wait, wouldn't the prince do the kidnapping in this case? Oh no...
>>
No. 1090930 ID: eb0a9c

That's not smart.
But your next thought is:
Kidnap a trans-prince!
Use ancient draconic magics - mostly by crimping off a MAAS (magic as a service) - to locate any prince or princess with gender dysphoria.
Standard stealth dragonkin-form kidnapping, then offer to change their gender in exchange for their stupid kingdom.
PROFIT.
>>
No. 1090931 ID: fe7e50

Hope he doesn't look like that. But yes, a rich prince would also tick all the boxes. Still, how do you go about finding one? Or one finding you? If no one's attacked you in all these years, then there might be a problem with your advertising strategy.
>>
No. 1090936 ID: 56db77

>>1090894
Quick remember what qualities you'd like in a potential mate and then review local nobility to find a suitable match
>>
No. 1090952 ID: c5529d

Check online quick for hot princes in your area! Watch out for viruses and spyware
>>
No. 1090953 ID: 382635

What if you kidnapped a prince only to convince him to kidnap you, all so that you could puppet the prince and have control over some small duchy somewhere, gotta start small, but that also means consistent income,

That is the power of trying to make Stockholm syndrome happen
>>
No. 1091021 ID: dd3fe0

Definitely find a prince. But one that, despite the title, doesn't want to govern or anything, but instead wants to ride a dragon, go looting and raiding and amassing wealth and independent tribute 'vassals' like a bandit king or pirate, 'ride a dragon', start a family, be house-husband, and the like.
>>
No. 1091022 ID: 435f13
File 171582426023.png - (61.68KB , 800x800 , Booty Dragon 5.png )
1091022

>Check online quick for hot princes in your area! Watch out for viruses and spyware

Check online?? Do you look like you own a computer? Or could even use one? They don't make keyboards for your clumsy dragon mitts.

Nope, if you're going to find hot princes in your area, you're just going to have to go out there and find one IRL!

You don your best shirt and prepare to venture forth.
>>
No. 1091023 ID: 435f13
File 171582426567.png - (57.44KB , 800x800 , Booty Dragon 6.png )
1091023

Look out, world! Here comes the booty dragon!
>>
No. 1091024 ID: 435f13
File 171582426986.png - (45.84KB , 800x800 , Booty Dragon 7.png )
1091024

EEEEK! A dragon! Helllllllllllllp!
>>
No. 1091026 ID: 273c18

A dragon?! WHERE?
Go see what the trouble is.
>>
No. 1091027 ID: 5ebd37

sounds like someone needs your help
>>
No. 1091029 ID: 9f8647

DYNAMIC ENTRY!
>>
No. 1091031 ID: 4bbd39

If thats a princess who came all this way up here to your lair looking to get kidnapped, tell her she is not your type and she should be ashamed of herself for stereotyping you as a princess kidnapper just because you're a dragon when you are actually more interested in princes now.
>>
No. 1091032 ID: a7a180

Whoever that was, eat them.
>>
No. 1091033 ID: dd3fe0

Go help whoever it is! After all, you can get valuable information!
>>
No. 1091037 ID: 3e5b92

Quick! Rescue them from the dragon!

Then kidnap the dragon and demand ransom. Genius!
>>
No. 1091038 ID: 93db89

Wait did that come from next to you? You haven’t even left yet were the hell did this guy come from? At least wait until you leave your yard before you start panicking you jackass.
>>
No. 1091044 ID: fe7e50

That's a funny phone ringtone you got there.
>>
No. 1091046 ID: a2be9a

>>1091029
Always going to support this can't go wrong with a dynamic entry
>>
No. 1091048 ID: 2f41db

>>1091024
Yes to dynamic entry , but then foĺow up with your best seductive pose.

Gotta make a good impression incase theyre hawt enough to be a mate.
>>
No. 1091053 ID: a001ce

Quick we need to get out of this! Prepare to be like "Whoa hey are you stereotyping me? That's not cool dude, we're in a progressive era now, it's not all dragons you speciesist."
>>
No. 1091054 ID: 365de0

This is probably an insurance scam. Get your phone out to record your interactions for the court.
>>
No. 1091055 ID: 58cd6e

Excuse you, that is offensive and typecasting. How rude!
>>
No. 1091098 ID: 7c1f1c

Your first victim! Kidnap this person; you can crown them a prince afterwards, and thereby accomplish one of your biggest goals.
>>
No. 1091100 ID: 4c750c

Prince! Capture! Do you have any pokeballs on you? If not, then just grab him, since you’re a big dragon.
>>
No. 1091172 ID: 435f13
File 171600112745.png - (80.36KB , 800x800 , Booty Dragon 8.png )
1091172

>DYNAMIC ENTRY!

RAWR! You're a big scary dragon rawr!
>>
No. 1091173 ID: 435f13
File 171600116780.png - (47.88KB , 800x800 , Booty Dragon 9.png )
1091173

Princess Tittiana: "EEEEEK! THE DRAGON IS ON A RAMPAGE!"
>>
No. 1091174 ID: 435f13
File 171600118419.png - (62.61KB , 800x800 , Booty Dragon 10.png )
1091174

Princess Tittiana: "Oh no! It's totally kidnapping me! Oh dear! Why oh why didn't I listen to my royal parents when they warned me this cave was the home of a fearsome, fire breathing dragon??"

What is going on here??
>>
No. 1091176 ID: a7a180

Just play along. A runaway! I'll steal her! No one will ever know!
>>
No. 1091180 ID: 382635

ask her if she wants to go back to your cave and makeout
>>
No. 1091181 ID: 5ebd37

Looks like someone's volunteering to assist on your prince quest.
>>
No. 1091182 ID: 2c1aa9

You're no prince!

Though...

Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a non-rectangular dick, would you?
>>
No. 1091183 ID: ab46e9

>>1091174
...y'know what sure. Not like you'll question a freebie.

Take her and go. Maybe once you get there ask her if she likes board games or something.
>>
No. 1091184 ID: 861ceb

sweet free princess, at this rate you might be able to kidnap you self a royal harem.
>>
No. 1091185 ID: 9f8647

>>1091181
Come right here and volunteer
>>
No. 1091187 ID: 7479f4

Change of plan we're back to plan A
>>
No. 1091191 ID: dd3fe0

Play along, and when you grab her and lift her, whisper at her, 'Alright, so where's whoever I'm hamming this up for?'
>>
No. 1091195 ID: 365de0

>>1091174
Wow! Your parents are going to be super proud of you for kidnapping a princess! Now you just have to do your other objectives and you can go back to your nap.
>>
No. 1091200 ID: 282281

>>1091174
Wow she has bigger tits then the dragon
>>
No. 1091201 ID: fe7e50

Kick this crossdresser out.
>>
No. 1091206 ID: 273c18

>>1091174
Ask who sent her. Your parents?
>>
No. 1091208 ID: 2f41db

The boldness on this one...
but im not sure thats a real princess.

Taste Test!
Give her a big lick and see if she tastes like commoner or inbred posho.
>>
No. 1091227 ID: 8f9bc4

Careful I think she wants to steal your Jordans.
>>
No. 1091230 ID: eb0a9c

"How stupid do you think I am?"
This is obviously a trick. Rip this fraud's clothes to shreds, bury her crown, skateboard her body through the mud, and deposit her in the nearest ghetto.
>>
No. 1091263 ID: c5529d

...slow day at the kingdom?
>>
No. 1091264 ID: 3e5b92

"You are not trying to get me into a pyramid scheme, are you?"
>>
No. 1091361 ID: 8b8c72

>>1091174
Don't question it.
Sit on her.
>>
No. 1091363 ID: 2f41db

>>1091264
Hmmm.
She doesnt look like the daughter of a pharaoh but be cautious. She could be in de nile.
>>
No. 1091432 ID: 435f13
File 171625708388.png - (71.82KB , 800x800 , Booty Dragon 11.png )
1091432

>Play along, and when you grab her and lift her, whisper at her, 'Alright, so where's whoever I'm hamming this up for?'

You sense that the princess's fear might be an act. You scoop the mammarific maiden up in your claws and lean in close.

"Alright, so where's whoever I'm hamming this up for?" you ask.

Princess Tittiana: "Ohhh heeeelllp! The beast has me in its horrible clutches!—that's himoverthere—oh somebody save me please!"
>>
No. 1091433 ID: 435f13
File 171625708768.png - (75.70KB , 800x800 , Booty Dragon 12.png )
1091433

A shining knight on his trusty steed crests the top of a nearby hill.

White Knight: "How dare ye molest the fair maiden, beast! Unhand her at once or taste the sting of my steel!"

The White Knight unsheathes his sword and brandishes it in your direction.

White Knight: "Take heart, fair lass! once I have rescued you, we shall be married and you will feel the passion of the White Knight!"
>>
No. 1091434 ID: 435f13
File 171625711557.png - (85.30KB , 800x800 , Booty Dragon 13.png )
1091434

>Give her a big lick and see if she tastes like commoner or inbred posho.

What a creep. You open your toothy maw and give the princess a long lick with your huge, slimy tongue while making eye-contact with the White Knight the entire time, thus claiming the princess as your own.

Taste test results: 100% real princess
>>
No. 1091436 ID: 8f9bc4

Indeed he is a creep. Him. That guy over there, not anyone else. His tongue probably isn't even a foot long.
>>
No. 1091441 ID: dd3fe0

Alright, since she wants you to perform your 'role', might as well lean into it. "Ah-hah-hah! A delectable princess! You will never stop me, impudent knight!"

And then you need to do some stuff to seem fierce, maybe a feat of strength, knock something over or break something maybe, and then make your escape to a safe-ish place (that the knight can eventually get to, after some questing maybe) with the princess in hand.


After all, you can't really have an involved conversation with the knight *right there*, and she doesn't want him dead (for now), and you do want to negotiate with this princess!


Like you have a lot to ask her and talk about. You know, about her kingdom, her goals, the other people of import, what she can offer you, who you two can manipulate and trick for mutual gain, the works.
>>
No. 1091442 ID: dd3fe0

Or maybe grab and throw a big rock but aim to miss, and then fly (your wings are magical enough to lift both you and the princess, right?) off away from the knight.
>>
No. 1091446 ID: ab46e9

>>1091434

Combo these two:
>>1091441
>>1091442

Pretend to wreck some stuff, distract him, fly off and get ready for the main act.
>>
No. 1091447 ID: eb0a9c

"Only offer: Give me your @#$%ing money or I kill you both."
>If [Incomprehensible knight rhetorical crap]
"Screw this."
Throw princess at knight so hard it kills them both.
>If [Payment]
"Your tribute to the cause of freedom has pleased this slave owner. Alright, princess-what's-your-sexuality, do I leave you with him or not?"
>>
No. 1091448 ID: 365de0

"She has my germs so now she's sullied!"

Maybe his looks will make up for his manners? See if you can pull his helmet off with its plume. Try not to bite off his head, he might actually need it.
>>
No. 1091449 ID: 9f8647

>>1091441
This
>>
No. 1091455 ID: 273c18

>>1091434
Whisper to the princess that you're expecting a reward for this. Or else.
Then put her down and get in a fight with the knight, purposefully lose in a mostly-believable way, and let them go. HOPEFULLY this will net you some gold.
>>
No. 1091458 ID: 382635

Whatever action you take, do more tongue things to the princess because she's blushing while you're doing this and also tastes nice
>>
No. 1091459 ID: 184595

Does the miscreant think his steel would bite even as gnat against the scales of your most impressive posterior? You need no missile, living or otherwise; one swing of your glorious backside will unhorse the man, allowing you to pick him clean of his armor and claim his horse, thus laying the foundations of your horde. Then, you can make off and make out with the princess, thereby accomplishing another important objective. Perhaps two!
>>
No. 1091472 ID: 2f41db

>>1091441
This is perfect
Just look at yourself booty.
Shit, well in the process of being gotten together.
Go you!
>>
No. 1091473 ID: fe7e50

Hmm, this princess is quite untamed, the term beast fits. But why would the knight call you a fair maiden? Is he into larger girls?

Just to make sure, ask the knight who he's calling a beast.

If he says it's you, then step up the drama by saying how his sharp words have cut deep into you and that you are defeated, as you lay on the ground and release the princess.
>>
No. 1091476 ID: a18e5e

>>1091473
>>1091459
>>1091455

Careful with these suggestions. The knight might severely injure or maybe even kill you! Lance charges are no joke! Don't let him get near and don't submit; the throw a rock, posture, insult, and leave with the princess plan is the best.
>>
No. 1091477 ID: 4c750c

>>1091441
This! But an addition!

>feat of strength

Tear your shirt off! That’d be pretty a impressive display, I think!
>>
No. 1091478 ID: 4c750c

Or tear the Princess’s clothes! Or both! If fabric is being torn, strength is being displayed!
>>
No. 1091479 ID: 95ff9b

We still need to get a prince, yo...just having a princess isn't enough...booty needs a man.
>>
No. 1091482 ID: a18e5e

>>1091479

There's probably a spell or some potions for that. Heck, there are probably options for females to be equipped as males with or without male fertility. And options for either temporary replacement or temporary supplement of the bottom, female bits. Heck, two females could probably mutually impregnate each other with the right magic! Weird sex stuff is one of the main and oldest uses of magic, you know!
>>
No. 1091484 ID: 95ff9b

>>1091482
That's so lame, though. Having a genuine prince would be much better. Any halfwit dragon can get a princess. It takes a real dragoness to take a prince.
>>
No. 1091485 ID: 95ff9b

>>1091484
And if you want the princess so much, why not take both? The prince as a mate, and the princess as..the princess. You can keep her too.
>>
No. 1091488 ID: a18e5e

>>1091485

Knight is WAY too low ranked! This knight probably wants to increase in rank by killing you, rescuing the princess, and pleasing a King and earning a title and more lands or something. Roughly, the order from lowest to highest is: Esquire, Knight, Baronet, Baron, Viscount, Count, Duke, and only THEN Prince!
>>
No. 1091504 ID: 8f9bc4

>>1091488

Wait so... in theory, with enough murder and fighting over rules of succession... this knight could become a prince?
>>
No. 1091507 ID: dd3fe0

>>1091504

Please. The world is feudal! You murder and conquer enough people, you get declared not just Prince, but King or Emperor. And as long as everyone agrees that you are a Queen or King or Raja or Shah or Khan or Sultan or Mansa or Pharaoh or whatever, and you definitely own these lands, and you definitely have the right to collect taxes and tariffs and raise armies and stuff, and that this is passed down based on your lineage, then your blood magically and retroactively changes to be appropriately noble. The problem is *everyone else wants to do that too*, hence the whole system of the more powerful stopping those beneath them from getting out of hand through arms and intimidation and playing them off of each other and all that. So just picking any random jerk knight to help their nonexistent claim, ESPECIALLY when they are trying to kill you, is just stupid. You could instead, try and become a dragon princess by taking over enough lands through guile with the help of this very cooperative human princess you already have working with you.
>>
No. 1091509 ID: 95ff9b

>>1091507
Why bother with the whole guile stuff? It's much easier than that. Just take a prince. Princesses don't take over their kingdoms, but Princess do. So if she takes a prince, and makes him her mate, she can be a dragon queen. But what about the princess, you might ask? Well, just keep her around too.
>>
No. 1091510 ID: 365de0

Wait a minute... This knight wants to find a princess, claim her as a mate, and gain wealth in the form of a dowry?

HE'S TRYING TO STEAL THE QUEST
>>
No. 1091520 ID: 3e5b92

Convince the knight to join your follicule.

Yeah, you read that right. PUT HIM IN YOUR HEAD!
>>
No. 1091647 ID: 435f13
File 171651473156.png - (86.29KB , 800x800 , Booty Dragon 14.png )
1091647

Enraged by your generous slathering of slime, the White Knight charges at you!

White Knight: "Foul beast! Those who would dare befoul a princess will taste my steel!"
>>
No. 1091648 ID: df0f75

That sword is no match for you. Just do nothing and let him charge at you, and have his sword get bent as soon as he impacts on your knee or something.
>>
No. 1091649 ID: 8f9bc4

Oh shit oh shit, hold the princess in the way!
>>
No. 1091650 ID: dd3fe0

DODGE!! DODGE WITH THE PRINCESS!!
>>
No. 1091652 ID: ab46e9

We're not the smartest dragon, sure, but even we know that sometimes knights have enchanted bullshit. Dodge and let's not take the risk.
>>
No. 1091653 ID: a7a180

Hip check him and his horse into oblivion.
>>
No. 1091654 ID: 5ebd37

Use your greatest asset and just sit on him.
>>
No. 1091658 ID: 4c750c

>>1091649

NO! Do NOT hold the princess in the way! If she dies we can’t kidnap her!

>>1091654

YES! Sitting on him is an excellent display of our strongest ability! Do this one! But make sure he drops his weapon as you sit, and you knock away his weapon with your tail. If he still has his sword while being sat upon, aforementioned tail will be very vulnerable to ouchies from sharp objects!
>>
No. 1091665 ID: 873dde

Engage sit


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason