[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 166740362630.png - (147.77KB , 700x550 , 1.png )
1048236 No. 1048236 ID: 681cb5

[Super NSFW]
May contain breeding, vore, transformation etc…

”Prurient Passage”
A Lascivious Labyrinth side story.

Wiki and previous threads: https://tezakia.net/wiki/Lascivious_Labyrinth
Discussion thread: https://tezakia.net/kusaba/questdis/res/134609.html#134609

Somewhere deep in the most tenebrous wilderness, far from civilization and decency, it is said that a grand temple of the demi-god Wjares lays hidden. In those ancient rumor-shadowed halls, acts of unbridled hedonism and profane rituals were indulged in wild abandon, all to please the demi-god the structure was dedicated too. It is a place where instinct and impulse is acted upon without care.

There are also myths about a great treasure, hidden in the deepest catacombs, far below the surface, forever watched over by mighty guardians and fiendish traps. The corridors are said to twist and turn with a serpent-like suggestion, their writhing path hiding many dangers and foes, but if you stay vigilant they will lead you to your greatest desire. Many before you have been seduced by the myth and been enthralled by the ravenous desire…

…Of the Lascivious Labyrinth… err… I mean “Of the Prurient Passage”! …yeah, that’s better.

…no, Volek, I didn’t steal this idea from Ptamet! I swear on my name Wjares that this has nothing to do with her labyrinth, brother. 
Expand all images
>>
No. 1048237 ID: 681cb5
File 166740363885.png - (115.66KB , 1175x550 , 2.png )
1048237

After a long search, you have finally found it… the Prurient Passage, rumored to be filled with all kind valuable trinkets and baubles, all here for the taking! If the myths are true, then there will be enough gold here to last you several lifetimes… not to mention jewels and other exotic wares! After all, these myths keeps mentioning some kind of diamond hidden in the rough… that thing must be worth a fortune!

You are Tabi, a Ratling thief without a clan. But not just any thief… you are the greatest thief who has ever lived! With you skills it will be child play to steal from the very demi-gods!
With silent steps, you enter the old halls of antiquity, assured that your skills and preparations will be enough to find this treasure. While you lack any kind of combat prowess, you agility and stealth should be enough to get you through this. After all, if no one can catch you, you don’t need to fight, right? At least, you hope so, as you can’t really fight at all. Making one last check of your equipment just to be safe, you’re relived to find that everything is in order, including your thieves’ tools as well as adventuring gear.

You find yourself in a the entrance hall of the temple, the stale air hanging heavy in the room as you leave the fresh breeze of the outside behind you. In this hall you can spot an altar dedicated to whatever demi-god this place worship, and on it a bronze basin filled with all kind of coins. To your right you can hear laughing echo through the passages, and going by the light beaming out from the doorway, it’s clear you’re not alone down here. Meanwhile, the door to the left leads into pitch darkness… luckily, you have a torch if you wish to explore that way.

A final warning is carved into the doorframe you’re about to enter, stating “All those who enter here consents to breed, eat or transform others, or have it happen to themselves. You have been warned!” …but you don’t care about any of that. You’re here to find treasure, after all, so that you can live a life of luxury instead of stealing to survive. No stupid sing is going to stop you!

You must be careful as defeat waits around every corner… the smallest mistake here will mean an end to your journey.
>>
No. 1048240 ID: e51896

Oooh! already a jackpot, that bowl is probably made of gold. lets take it
>>
No. 1048245 ID: e5709d

You heard the rumors from the Empire's finest. Wear it like a hat. No wait wear it like a bra.
>>
No. 1048246 ID: 84be06

>Prurient Passage
Brings to mind a different entrance than a maw, though it's still enticing.

Resist the urge to yell, roll around on the floor, and smash every bit of pottery you see. It would attract attention, plus there are numerous clear traps: a trap door at the left doorway, and a trip wire at the right. They may be worth triggering remotely to determine their nature, but save that until you're ready to leave/out the door.

Past that, the left being dark means it's less explored thus more treasure, and while light would make you a beacon in itself, you could still end in you blindly stumbling into an open maw, for the second time today.

First though, inspect the outline behind the pots: it could a hidden room, a secret text, or simply another part of a trap... or you could just sit in that bowl, see what happens.
>>
No. 1048252 ID: bf98ae

>>1048237
There's a hidden panel in the wall behind the pots. Check and see what that is.

>>1048246
>a trap door at the left doorway
I think that's actually a pressure plate. It'll still trigger a trap, but it's more like a big button that gets pushed when someone steps on it.
>>
No. 1048259 ID: 681cb5
File 166742637608.png - (58.59KB , 700x550 , 3.png )
1048259

>The left being dark means it's less explored thus more treasure
More treasure sounds fantastic! …but being a beacon of light with your torch sound slightly less fantastic… though it beats blindly stumbling into a trap in the dark. Or an open predator maw. Or an erect predator dick… Not that you would mind the last two…

>There's a hidden panel in the wall behind the pots. Check and see what that is.
Pressing your large ear against the wall, you give it a few experimental knocks and listen to the sound through the wall. There is indeed something behind the it, as it sounds hollow, but… how do you open it?
>Resist the urge to yell, roll around on the floor, and smash every bit of pottery you see.
But… but… there might be treasure in them! How else are you supposed to get the emeralds out from them if not to smash them!? Bah, fine… you won’t make a bunch of unnecessary noise…

Looking around a bit more near the urns, you notice something odd with the carvings that are above them. It almost looks like some parts of it are sticking out… almost like it is a button. Taking a moment to analyze it fully, you can see that there are three parts that are of interests; the green figure inside the… pink thing(?), the eye of the snake and finally the pink triangle inside the… slightly darker pink hexagon. Should you try and press one of them?
>>
No. 1048260 ID: 681cb5
File 166742638442.png - (125.92KB , 1175x550 , 4.png )
1048260

>A trip wire at the right.
A barely visible wire is stretched out across the right doorway, clearly designed to trigger whenever someone is trying to go through it. Hmm, if you’re not wrong, it seems to be designed to make one of the urns tip over, thus attracting the attention of whoever is in here. You’ll make a mental note to step over it if needed.
>A pressure plate at the left doorway.
It’s faint, but there’s clearly a lose plate right in front of the left doorway. Another mental note to keep track of… though, you have no idea what it will do if you press it.

>Oooh! already a jackpot, that bowl is probably made of gold. Let’s take it.
Sadly, the bowl is made out of bronze… but there are several gold coins inside it, as well as a few silver and copper ones. While it isn’t the treasure you’re looking for, it’s a good start… if anything, this will let you eat and sleep well for a few days at least… maybe even buy a good dicking or two as well… (+8 gold!)
>Wear the bowl like a hat. No wait wear it like a bra.
Why, this might be a great helmet! If only you should get it off the pedestal… gah, why is it stuck to- Wait, did the painting on the wall just move?

”WHO DARES DISTRUB MY SLUMBERRRRRR!?” a deep, female voice bellows out from the painting, making all the urns vibrate from the sheer force of it, ”A PETTY THIEF TRYING TO STEAL MY TREASURE!? SUCH FOOLISHNESS WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED!” As she shouts the last word, an old copper grate screeches down in front of the door, landing with a loud bang as it locks you inside. ”YOU WILL STAY HERE UNTIL YOU HAVE SHOWN ME REVERENCE, MORTAL!” the picture howls, before it once again become completely still, leaving you standing there in shock as the silence once again drowns out all else.

…well, that was less than ideal.
>>
No. 1048261 ID: a7a180

Press the green figure.
>>
No. 1048271 ID: a9af05

>>1048259
>the green figure inside the…pink thing(?)
That pink thing is a stomach.

>pink triangle inside the…slightly darker pink hexagon
That slightly darker pink hexagon is a womb.

>>1048260
There's a shadow at the lit door. Someone is coming this way!
>>
No. 1048277 ID: 15c72a

Flee into the darkness!
>>
No. 1048287 ID: c11296

This place seems more like a clan home at a greeting gate than a temple, maybe use the traps against them. Did you know that depending on where they live rats biology can change to be more herbivorous or more carnivorous?
>>
No. 1048308 ID: 34a50d

Put the gold back, maybe? As for the buttons... well, you don't want to be trapped inside a pink chamber or bag or whatever, you don't want to be stuck as the snake implies either, so that leaves the third one. Perhaps it's a gemstone of some kind, with... silver coins being thrown in, in tribute? Oh, or perhaps it is a bowl with coins being thrown in! That makes sense with the bowl!
>>
No. 1048313 ID: c11296

Maybe the number of vases is the number of times you should press the color coordinated buttons if you can press them fast enough and and hide in the secret area.
>>
No. 1048353 ID: 708905

>>1048260
Masturbate furiously
>>
No. 1048363 ID: 8b5bb5

The button on the left looks like they're havin' fun.
>>
No. 1048368 ID: d62be9

>>1048313
This makes sense, though it might also be the sequence in which to push the buttons. If only one is an option though, perhaps the center is best, seeing as it's Wjares' symbol, and this is her Passage.
Might not matter with the incoming shadow on the right: hide and watch to see if it triggers the trip wire, may you could toss something at it to trigger it if not. Also, returning the gold might encourage the painting to not oust your position.
>>
No. 1048378 ID: 681cb5
File 166749825616.png - (105.62KB , 1175x550 , 5.png )
1048378

>Did you know that depending on where they live rats biology can change to be more herbivorous or more carnivorous?
…wait, how is that relevant? You’re not some kind of rodent, you’re a Ratling! Big difference! Besides, you’re an omnivore anyway.
>Put the gold back, maybe?
Are you crazy!? You stole this gold fair and square! No way in Ptamet’s name are you going to throw it away!

>Press the green figure. It looks like they're havin' fun.
They do look really happy, don’t they? That means there must be treasure in that weird pink room, right!?
>Perhaps the rightmost figure is a gemstone of some kind, with... silver coins being thrown in, in tribute? Oh, or perhaps it is a bowl with coins being thrown in! That makes sense with the bowl!
Oh… that’s true… that looks like coins! Maybe if you press it some silver will fall from the ceiling!
>If only one is an option though, perhaps the center is best, seeing as it's Wjares' symbol, and this is her Passage.
That’s true… maybe pressing it will reveal the secret area filled with wealth dedicated to Wjares! Gah, you can’t decide! Which one do you press!? All three might lead to riches!
>Maybe the number of vases is the number of times you should press the color coordinated buttons?
Why, it’s so obvious now that you look at it! You just need to press the green one three times, the red snake four times and… errr… wait, none of them are blue? Bah, you’ll just press them all and see wha-

>There's a shadow at the lit door. Someone is coming this way!
Someone is coming! You better hide, and quick! Sprinting over to the other side of the chamber, you flee into the darkness right as someone enters the room behind you.
>>
No. 1048380 ID: 681cb5
File 166749834621.png - (137.64KB , 1175x550 , 6.png )
1048380

A large, muscular alligator walks into the chamber, deliberately stepping over the tripwire, indicating that they are the owner of said trap. What are they doing here? Are they some kind of cultist? He scans the room, clearly looking for you, but he’s unable to spot your hiding space in the darkness. His search is cut short by a deep, guttural voice that echoes through the passage that the alligator came from, ”You find stupid-dumb noise-sound, yes-yes?” After looking around one last time, the cultist yells back in an equally gruff voice, ”No prey-toy here. Gate close by self?” It takes a moment before he gets an answer, but whoever is down there is clearly irritated, ”You not keep prey-toy to self?” The alligator immediately turns around and bellows, ”No find prey-toy!” which gets an immediate reply, ”Then hunt more! If cute girl-gal we fuck-breed, if cute boy-lass we eat-feed, yes-yes?” The cultist resume his search for you, though you can hear him mutter under his breath, ”…why not fuck-breed and eat-feed both?”

>Maybe use the traps against them.
That’s a good idea, as there’s no way you can win in a fight against these cultist. In fact, as soon as they spot you you’re probably done for. But how can you trick them into the traps, hmm?
>Masturbate furiously.
Watching the muscular hunk of a predator walk around, letting his clearly visible huge cock hang free beneath his loincloth, you can’t help yourself. One of your hands slowly travels down your pants, finding the treasure you’ve hidden down there. You have to bite your lower lip to ensure you don’t moan as the tip of your finger start to rub against your clit, and when they start to talk about how they’ll “fuck-breed” you if they catch you two of your fingers slips into your lower lips, making you let out a quiet squeak in delight.

But you’re cut short as the alligator start sniffing the air, clearly smelling something strange. Did he just smell your horniness? Ah crap, you’ll need to act fast before he finds you!
>>
No. 1048382 ID: f2320a

>>1048380
The lunk is likely going to trip the floor button also snake eye is blue
>>
No. 1048384 ID: 2a82d3

Know how to throw your voice? If you do, you can groan while masterbating as a distraction, and lead him elsewhere or lure him into a trap. Better hurry, or the dumb lunk will think to follow his nose instead of his ears.
>>
No. 1048387 ID: 0550aa

>>1048380
You're not an exhibitionist, are you? A number of the predators in this place probably track by scent, so they could just follow your arousal, the excitement of being caught only making you easier to find, your chances to escape narrowing, their size and strength ensuring you would be caught if they had even a moment's opportunity... That would be terrible, wouldn't it. Think of all the gold you'd miss out on. Plus a little thing like you couldn't handle one of those, let alone two.
Fortunately though, a bit of smell and sound should be all you need to distract him: a rock, marble, ball bearing, or coin, marked with your scent and tossed across when he's not looking should send him back the way he came, maybe even fighting with the other voice.

Assume the croc cultist knows about the traps. They won't be able to follow through the secret passage, so perhaps that should be your next path. Wjares should be who you pray to if you plan on sticking around.
>>
No. 1048388 ID: a7a180

Trigger that pressure plate with a rock or something.
>>
No. 1048404 ID: 681cb5
File 166752022288.png - (139.47KB , 1175x550 , 7.png )
1048404

>You're not an exhibitionist, are you? A number of the predators in this place probably track by scent, so they could just follow your arousal, the excitement of being caught only making you easier to find, your chances to escape narrowing, their size and strength ensuring you would be caught if they had even a moment's opportunity...
Just thinking about it makes you go over the edge, plunging your fingers deep into yourself as your whole body shudder in orgasmic bliss. You’re forced to clasp a hand over your mouth to keep yourself from squeaking loudly, all the while your legs give out from beneath you and forces you to slide down onto the floor. *Huff* You need a moment to catch your breath… but after that you need to focus. There still treasure to find… and you can give in to your lust after you’re rich.

>The lunk is likely going to trip the floor button.
They don’t seem to be the sharpest Khopesh on the rack, so even if they know that the trap is there it shouldn’t take a genius to trick them into springing it. The question is how you can do it without getting caught…
>Know how to throw your voice? If you do, you can groan while masturbating as a distraction.
…you can’t really throw your voice, no… and making noise will just make him walk over the trap to get to you, so that’s a no go…
>Trigger that pressure plate with a rock or something.
Hmm… but will it even affect him? You have no idea what it does, after all… still…

>Fortunately though, a bit of smell and sound should be all you need to distract him: a ball bearing marked with your scent throw on the pressure plate will lure him to it.
With your still wet hand, you pick up a single bronze ball bearing and make sure it’s coated in your lust… before flinging it down towards the pressure plate. The loud click sound it makes as it bounces on the floor echoes through the chamber, catching the attention of the cultist immediately.

”Eh!? What that thing-stuff be!?” he mumbles as he starts walking towards it, bending over to get a better look. ”A little-small rock, yes-yes? Why there be rock on floor-ground? Did it- Huh!?”
>>
No. 1048405 ID: 681cb5
File 166752022971.png - (141.17KB , 1175x550 , 8.png )
1048405

As he reaches for the ball bearing, he accidently pushes down the pressure plate with his other hand, activating it. The cultist doesn’t even have time to react before a red beam of light shots out from the wall painting, engulfing him completely in a crimson brightness. Then, a second later, he’s just gone without a trace…
>>
No. 1048406 ID: 681cb5
File 166752023517.png - (117.83KB , 1175x550 , 9.png )
1048406

No, wait, there he is… he’s just very small.

”Hey, why is thing-stuff so big-large?” The voice is a lot quieter and more high-pitched than before, fitting to his new diminutive stature, ”We Kroah-dil are big-large, not tiny-small like this, yes-yes?” So… you got a mini crocodile now… or Kroah-dil as he called his own kind. Probably shouldn’t leave him like this.

>Snake eye is blue.
Oh yeah, so it is… but then what is red? The weird gem? Well, you guess those urns have some purple on them as well…
>>
No. 1048408 ID: f73077

>>1048406
Place the tiny croc in the offering bowl. maybe that will score you some points.

Also, the red vases have pink stripes that seem to match the little button in the middle of the third image.

Although.. the lit room may still have other, smarter predators in it. Take a peek?
>>
No. 1048409 ID: 15c72a

Yeah, place him in the offering bowl. If that doesn't do anything, eat him.
>>
No. 1048410 ID: 708905

>>1048408
>>1048409
Better idea, he seemed really interested in getting into your pants earlier why don't you oblige him? I mean how often do you get a chance to dominate someone so much smaller than yourself?
>>
No. 1048411 ID: a7a180

>>1048410
+1
>>
No. 1048415 ID: c11296

Yeah why don't you just steal him, he seems like good treasure. Maybe check inside the vases, maybe that will tell you which should be used like is there a white cream in the blue and white ones.
>>
No. 1048420 ID: 2a82d3

Whatever you do, muzzle him first before he calls out to uis friend.

>urns
Shame the light is so dim you can't see the colors properly, but lighting your torch might attract his friend in the other room. Could you use something reflective with the light from the entrance instead?

>>1048410
I like this, but his formerly big dick is kind of small right now. She might need to shove him in deeper to be satisfied.
>>
No. 1048421 ID: fec07f

>>1048420
>need to shove him in deeper
You say that like it's a bad thing
>>
No. 1048424 ID: 70f804

>>1048420
>need to shove him in deeper
Why stop there? She might as well shove him all the way inside herself!
>>
No. 1048455 ID: 9b0053

>>1048406
Good thing you didn't trigger that, otherwise you'd be even smaller than you already are!
>>
No. 1048464 ID: 681cb5
File 166760565090.png - (95.25KB , 1175x550 , 10.png )
1048464

>Place the tiny croc in the offering bowl. Maybe that will score you some points.
Hey, you’ve already said you’re not going to give some freebies to some stupid god! You found him, so he’s yours now!
>Yeah why don't you just steal him, he seems like good treasure.
That’s right! He’s kind of a treasure! You’re keeping him somewhere safe!
>Better idea, he seemed really interested in getting into your pants earlier why don't you oblige him?
The Kroah-dil doesn’t even try and resist as you walk over to him and pick him up, and in fact he even jumps into your hand as you stretch it out towards him. It’s clear he’s enjoying your new size compared to him. ”So, you wanted to get into my pants, huh?” you ask him in a sultry tone, ”Well, then let me help you with that wish.” Holding him by his tail, you can see him smiling widely as you use your other hand to pull open your pants, making him exclaim ”Let Kroah-dil breed-fuck big-large cute rat-thing, yes-yes?” You don’t answer, instead you simply let go off him and let the cultist fall into your underwear, ”Down you go, little pervert!” Right as you are about to let go off your pants, you can hear him shout, ”Yay!” before his face is smashed into your cunt.
>>
No. 1048465 ID: 681cb5
File 166760566090.png - (123.85KB , 1175x550 , 11.png )
1048465

But you barely have time to take a few steps before a buzz goes through your body, as you can feel the Kroah-dil in your pants part your lower lips with his snout. At first you simply think he’s going to enjoy his stay with some oral as well, but then you feel his shoulders get pressed into your wet depths, which is soon followed by the rest of his body. He’s deliberately crawling into you… and fuck, it feels good! The cultist squirms deeper and deeper, massaging your internal walls with his body as he does, making you lose your balance from the pleasure of it. You can even feel him hump his erect little cock against you, eager to try and impregnate you…

>The lit room may still have other, smarter predators in it. Take a peek?
*huff*...you can barely keep yourself standing, as your legs almost gives out from underneath you from the sensation of the crocodile borrowing deeper and deeper into your Prurient Passage. But you can hear them laugh and cheer from here… implying that there’s far more of these cultists down there. It’s just a matter of… ah… time before they come looking for the Kroah-dil in your pussy…
>Check inside the vases.
The red ones smell of wine… nggg… and the blue has some water in it… ah… *huff*… green… food…. maybe?

You catch the painting move again in the corner of your eye, followed by it loudly declaring, ”YOUR ACT OF REVERENCE IN MY NAME HAS BEEN NOTICED, MORTAL!” As its words echo through the chamber, the copper gate starts to move upwards, opening up the way out from here once again. ”YOU MAY LEAVE MY DEN OF PLEASURE AT YOUR LEISURE!” it continues, and as- SQUEAK! He’s pressing his s-snout against your cervix… oh Wjares … fuck…
>>
No. 1048467 ID: a7a180

Leaving so soon? Nah, press the green button. There's more to explore here. Then you should check out the room to the left you ducked into.
>>
No. 1048468 ID: 708905

>>1048465
Keep exploring for now, but first help our new companion finish his explorations, seems he wants into your deepest "treasure vault".
>>
No. 1048488 ID: 2a82d3

>”YOU MAY LEAVE MY DEN OF PLEASURE AT YOUR LEISURE!”
Fat chance, lady! You're leaving with a bag full of gold (and boytoys), or as a baby bag!

>>1048467
>press the green button
If we're guessing buttons now, might as well go pink, pink, blue, green, pink, green, green, blue, pink.

>>1048468
Honestly, I'd like to release him after he makes a deposit in her vault, for use later. I don't think it'd be a good idea to tease a goddess, however. Don't know how long the tf will last either.
>>
No. 1048489 ID: e51896

>Maybe the number of vases is the number of times you should press the color coordinated buttons?
>Why, it’s so obvious now that you look at it! You just need to press the green one three times, the red snake four times and… errr… wait, none of them are blue? Bah, you’ll just press them all and see wha-

Actually, I think it's the green one three times (the green guy in the stomach) the eye of the red snake is blue, so hit that one twice, and the red vases has a pinkish purplish stripe like that last button, so hit that one 4 times
>>
No. 1048490 ID: c11296

It depends on if you have enough treasure for now, maybe you can buy more equipment or hire archeologists and mercenaries. Or you can have little dumb babies with your pocket friend when he grows up again and retire with some gold which is more than most peasants have and become a middle class mom to kroah-dil thiefs.
>>
No. 1048492 ID: fec07f

>>1048465
Pish him the rest of the way in, it will be good practice for what a baby will be like.
>>
No. 1048493 ID: fec07f

>>1048492
*push
>>
No. 1048497 ID: a09489

...If the rest of the cultists are this fun, maybe you should give them a look. Sneakily, of course.
>>
No. 1048500 ID: f2320a

>>1048492
Nah just let him fuck the crevix
>>
No. 1048501 ID: 1f7bb7

We could always just leave him and see which way he chooses to go.
>>
No. 1048589 ID: 681cb5
File 166776326406.png - (170.08KB , 1175x550 , 12.png )
1048589

[Warning: Super NSFW]

>Keep exploring for now.
Leave? No way! You barely found enough gold to last a month! You need more! ”Fat chance, lady! I’m not leaving until my bag… *huff*… bag is full of gold… and jewels… and… ah… boytoys… and… ngg… fuck… my belly is full with babies!”

>Help our new companion finish his explorations, seems he wants into your deepest "treasure vault".
Pushing your fingers deeper into your velvet tunnel, you press the Kroah-dil cultist deeper into your body, forcing him through your tight cervix and into your waiting womb. Well inside, you can feel him move around, before a strange yet amazing feeling comes over you. It almost feels like he’s fucking you from the inside, plowing your tight cunt with his massive meat over and over again, even though he’s already inside you. You fall to your knees, arcing your back as you feel him fill your with his virile seed.

Impregnation attempt: The Ratling female is dominant.
-------------------
Base: 35% (25% + Kroah-dil fat cocks: 10% + Ratling litter (Minimum triplets if Ratling is dominant))
Micro guy: -10%
Really deep penetration: +15
-Total: 40% chance-


You bit your lower lip to stifle a scream as your whole body is bathed in orgasmic bliss. With your fingers deep inside you, you can feel your womb contract as you orgasm, working the Kroah-dil
inside your womb into his new form. At the peak of your bliss, you feel him disappear into your body completely, leaving your womb empty and hungry for more cute boys…


New buff gained: Egged Kroah-dil cultist (+100% fertility, but next egg will be the Kroah-dil cultist reborn)


>...If the rest of the cultists are this fun, maybe you should give them a look. Sneakily, of course.
You just need a breather first… you can barely stand as is, let alone sneak around. You’ll just… do the button puzzle first… yeah… that will be easy.
>I think it's the green one three times (the green guy in the stomach) the eye of the red snake is blue, so hit that one twice, and the red vases has a pinkish purplish stripe like that last button, so hit that one 4 times.
Steadying yourself with one hand, you stumble towards the buttons, knocking over one of the urns as you pass it. Stretching your arm up, you are barely able to reach the first button, the green one, and you prepare yourself to press it three times… but as you push it, it slides into the wall and… doesn’t come out? Wait, did you miss so-
>>
No. 1048590 ID: 681cb5
File 166776327116.png - (128.62KB , 1175x550 , 13.png )
1048590

*ZAP!*
>>
No. 1048591 ID: 681cb5
File 166776328190.png - (154.52KB , 1175x550 , 14.png )
1048591

Huh? What just happened? You’re suddenly standing in a great hall, filled with pillars in all directions as far as the eye can see, disappearing into the darkness around you. The smell of myrrh fills your nostrils, as the-

”Why, what do we have here?” a very sultry voice rings out behind you, ”A cute little rodent gal who has giving herself to little old me willingly? Oh, I feel grateful.” Looking over your shoulder, you find a very long, beautiful Serpent lady has slithered up behind you, looking down on you with hungry eyes, ”Err… wait, what? I didn’t… err…” She’s laying down, seemingly completely relaxed, with only her tongue moving as it flicks in and out of her mouth, ”You pressed the button, didn’t you? The one marked with a stomach? Isn’t this what you wanted to happen, dear, to become lunch for a big, sexy predator, hmm?” She moves her arms closer to her chest, making her breast pop out even more, showing off her body to you. ”Um… I d-didn’t know w-what it did?” you manage to stammer out, being completely enthralled by her lovely form, ”…it was marked quite clearly, dear. You’ve just bought a one-way trip into my gullet, love.” Those words make you shiver. You’re food now? The mere thought of it make your whole body feel warm and fuzzy… ”…can I return it for something else?” you ask, but the Serpent just laughs with beautiful soft voice, ”Sorry, dear, no refunds. Press the button and you’re food, that’s just the way it is, love. Don’t worry, it won’t hurt… and you’ll be back soon enough… unless you want to become permanent fat on my body, hmm?” You avert your gaze from her, blushing, as you mumble a rather insincere, ”Oh, fiddlesticks…” but she just gives you a warm smile as she asks, ”But I do feel merciful, cutie, so how about this? I’ll let you decide where you end up, hmm? Do you want to slide down my long, tight throat into my waiting tummy… or maybe go up my butt?” She strokes her rump a bit before putting both hands on the sides of her chest, squeezing them to make them seem larger, ”Or would you rather add to my chest? Many cute Ratling boys, as well as some gals, has slipped down into my cleavage and disappeared, so it’s rather popular destination.” You can help but be completely mesmerized by her body, the blush on your cheeks growing larger and larger as you listen to her describing your coming fate. The Serpent on her part just laugh with her soft voice before adding, ”…or maybe, love, you want to be reborn as a Serpent? As a predator yourself? I can help you with that… all you have to do is to slip into my lower lips and I’ll make you new again, dear… so, what do you say…” You look up at her, so regal, so… beautiful… so awe inspiring… and she looks back at you with those opal eyes, giving you the same warm smile as before while she leans down, letting her tongue flick your ear as she whispers, ”Where do you want to go? If you don’t decide soon I’ll just gobble you up, you know…”
>>
No. 1048593 ID: ae4094

become a danger noodle
>>
No. 1048594 ID: a7a180

It is a nice pair of snitties, but you have your own tiny toys to pocket already. Ask about the other symbols, why is she wearing the one of the other buttons? Look around the room, and play hard to get.
>>
No. 1048598 ID: 69cb75

Isn't that what you wanted to happen? You're delving into risky ruins full of wealth and ravenous creatures, and weren't you wishing that darkness you stepped into before contained a hungry predator maw? Here she is offering to bring you back after... Why not let her eat you in exchange for information on some treasure further in?
>>
No. 1048600 ID: 708905

>>1048591
Well shoot I was hoping to continue exploring and looting. I guess becoming a snake would let us do that so pussy.
>>
No. 1048611 ID: 19ea25

A stomach could also mean you could turn it around on her and instead eat the predator.
>>
No. 1048613 ID: 2a82d3

>”You pressed the button, didn’t you? The one marked with a stomach? Isn’t this what you wanted to happen, dear, to become lunch for a big, sexy predator, hmm?”
No? You want to become mouse queen, collect a boy harem, and get all the child support you could ever want. Dang, you should've pressed the pink button first.

Even if being lunch for predators is enthralling for you, it's not like you'll make it easy for them, or don't want tease them on the way.

>”…or maybe, love, you want to be reborn as a Serpent? As a predator yourself? I can help you with that…
No! Have some pride as prey, dammit! Getting eaten for treasure and lewds is still a sweet deal! You could totally keep running the dungeon Passage as yourself, accruing treasure and experience while you keep getting eaten at the end of each run. That's the kind of quest you can't get as a pred.

>>1048594
Yes, this. Maybe try pressing the eye at the center, if the other symbol isn't available.

>>1048600
Now that's just giving up too early.

>>1048611
That's right, but she sucks at direct confrontation. So it's either trickery or escape. Hence, look at the surroundings and away from her eyes.
>>
No. 1048618 ID: c11296

Maybe if you could still be a thief if you turned into a serpent and and turned into a small serpent like those cute ones that crawl through the grass, and of course you still need your big front teeth maybe as fangs and that would be the only way you would accept.
>>
No. 1048627 ID: a9af05

>>1048591
>You pressed the button, didn’t you? The one marked with a stomach?
When you didn't know what those buttons were earlier, I told you what two of those buttons were right here >>1048271 , but you kinda ignored me. Then again, I had no idea you'd be teleported somewhere from pushing one of those buttons, so I guess this means that neither of us are at fault here.

>what do?
I suppose you should look around and see if there's anything here that can help you get out and get back to looking for treasure.
>>
No. 1048654 ID: f2320a

>>1048591
You can run
>>
No. 1048711 ID: f2320a

>>1048611
Could do this better then giving up
>>
No. 1048749 ID: 681cb5
File 166795087433.png - (190.38KB , 1175x550 , 15.png )
1048749

>You can run.
Your legs refuses to move no matter how much you try, your whole body is seemingly paralyzed as you feel her tongue flick against the back of your head. It takes all the will power you have, but you finally manage to stumble forwards, but as you almost fall over the snake catches you from behind and lifts you up. ”What’s wrong, hun? Getting cold feet?” she ask with her sultry voice, ”Come here and let me warm you~”
>Look away from her eyes.
You can’t… her eyes are so beautiful… she’s so beautiful… you just want to gaze at her form forever…
>A stomach could also mean you could turn it around on her and instead eat the predator.
You struggle a bit in her grasp, but it’s in vain. There’s no way you’ll be able to overpower and eat a predator like this. She leans in to your ear and whispers, ”So tell me, dear… what do you want, hmm?” You get the feeling you were doomed the moment you pressed that button earlier.

>You want to become mouse queen, collect a boy harem, and get all the child support you could ever want.
”Why, such dreams you have, love… and you’re in luck, because I can help you with it…” she says with a welcoming smile, as she starts to remove your bra. ”Y-you can?” you stutter, yelping a bit as she exposes your small chest before leaning in and flicking her tongue against your ear, ”Of course, dear… well, I can help you with everything but the mouse part.” You squirm in her grip a bit, ”…but… how?” Before she answers, she gives you a quick kiss on the cheek to calm you down, ”I may have some royal blood in my veins… so if you became my child… well, one step closer, no?” She removes her own skirt with her tail with an experienced motion, clearly knowing what you desire. ”I… I guess…?” you squeak as she starts pulling your pants off, leaving yourself completely nude for her. ”Not to mention, dear, aren’t a snake like myself the most beautiful and regal thing you’ve ever witnesses?” she asks as she lifts you up and starts getting your feet into position. ”Y-you… *huff* …are very pretty…” you mumble as you feel your legs slide into her body with ease, indicating that she’s quite experienced in doing this. Feeling her tight depths pulse against you, you can’t believe that this is really happening, that you’re about to slide down into a beautiful lady and get squeezed into her womb. The snake on her part acts like this is a normal everyday assurance, as she gentle push you deeper while whispering, ”Then it’s decided… you’ll be my next daughter… or son…”
>Become a danger noodle.
”You don’t need to say a word, dear… I know what you want… what you desire… let me embrace you fully, love…”
>Isn't that what you wanted to happen? You're delving into risky ruins full of wealth and ravenous creatures, and weren't you wishing that darkness you stepped into before contained a hungry predator maw?
You whole body shivers as you realize what’s happening… you’re getting eaten by a predator… you can’t help but plunge one of your hands into your nethers, rubbing yourself in excitement for what’s to come. Her passage squeezes your legs, sucking you in further and making you squeak, ”Shh, just relax… enjoy it… did you feel that? My womb likes you… it hungers for you…”
>>
No. 1048750 ID: 681cb5
File 166795088939.png - (195.47KB , 1175x550 , 16.png )
1048750

>She is offering to bring you back after...
You live in the garden of the gods. Everyone is immortal here and will come back after something like this.
>Why not let her eat you in exchange for information on some treasure further in?
”Oh? So you want to return, hmm?” the Serpent muses as she pushes you deeper, ”Well, it’s easy, really… there’s treasure everywhere, guarded by traps and predators, in here. But, the deeper you go, the greater the reward… but the greater the danger as well.” When she says deeper, a strong squeeze pulls you down quite a bit, forcing your hips into her lower lips. You can even hear her moan a bit as the biggest part of you enters her, but she quickly regain her composure and continues, ”In fact, I’m guarding a tomb full of gold and jewels myself… so do come back, love.” You can hear her laugh a bit under her breath, ”And finally… in the deepest part of the temple… an avatar of Wjares herself awaits… and she will grant any wish to the lucky prey that can make it down there… without being turned into fat first, of course.”
>You could totally keep running the Passage as yourself, accruing treasure and experience while you keep getting eaten at the end of each run. That's the kind of quest you can't get as a pred.
”Don’t worry dear… predator… prey…” she pulls of your hood and rubs the top of your head, ”Doesn’t matter, I’ll eat them both…” Her neck bends down, leaving the two of you face to face as she adds, ”So come back anytime you wish to be one with me, dear… and tell your prey friends about me… I got a spot open for them as well…”
>Ask about the other symbols, why is she wearing the one of the other buttons?
”Oh? You don’t know about the symbol of Wjares, the goddess of this very temple? I’m a priestess of her, so of course I would wear her crown.” she explains while pointing to the headdress she wears. ”And the other symbols?” You manage to ask as she push you a bit deeper, making her continue her explanation, ”Well, you know what the first symbol does now, hun… but the second, the Wjares symbol, opens up a secret passage to the second floor… and the last button? Why, it zaps you right into the Kroah-dil den, ensuring that they’ll turn you into breedingstock. Maybe you should push that button next time, hmm?” Your mind is cloudy from the pleasure, yet… you can’t help but to imagine being gangbanged by a whole group of Kroah-dil, ”…maybe I sho- MMMF?” She interrupts you with a deep kiss, her long tongue playing around with yours as you get pushed deeper and deeper into her… only breaking from your lips when only your head is still outside her.

”Last chance, dear…” she says with a warm smile, ”Huh?” She laugh a bit before continuing, ”Just one more push, and you’ll slide all the way into my little womb… she’s eager to squeeze you into an egg, you know… so this is the point of no return for you. Do you still want to do this or do you want me to pull you out so that you can leave the temple?” Being completely engulfed in her warmth, feeling her heartbeat through your whole body, you’ve already decided, ”… … …w-will I hatch into a small, cute Serpent… with big fangs sticking out… like rat teeth?” She laugh quietly once again, before telling you, ”While I can’t promise it, I’ll pray for Wjares to fulfill your wish. She does adore you prey, so I’m sure she will do so, dear.” Hearing that, you smile back at her and whisper, ”Then… I’m ready…” But the final push doesn’t come, instead, she just looks at you with a large smile, ”Hmm? What was that, love?” Squirming around inside your tight prison, you plead, ”P-please… push me into your w-womb… I… I need this…” She puts her hand on your snout and start to push you down, ”That’s better. Down you go, cutie!” and as your body is completely engulfed in her pink flesh, the last thing you hear from the outside world is the snake moaning, ”Fuck, I hope you come back, because it felt amazing feeding my pussy with you…”
>>
No. 1048751 ID: 681cb5
File 166795089802.png - (226.24KB , 1175x550 , 17.png )
1048751

”Why, I can’t tell who’s enjoying this more… me or you, dear. Hmm… what do you say? Shall I go find a handsome Kroah-dil to make into your father? I’d think you’d like that, love.”

Congratulations! You have successfully been Egged by a Serpents Priestess of Wjares.

-Current stats for Tabi the Ratling thief-
Gold found: 8 (New Record!)
Rooms Explored: 1 (New Record!)
Floor reached: 1 (New Record!)
Enemies mated: 1 (New Record!)
Enemies eaten: 1 (New Record!)
Impregnations: 0

Fate: Fell for a vore trap in the entrance hall of floor 1, before getting unbirthed by Serpents Priestess of Wjares on floor 3.

Tip: Triggering most traps will mean instant defeat, so be careful with which button you press.

Good luck on your next run!
>>
No. 1048753 ID: 681cb5
File 166795095070.png - (188.31KB , 1175x550 , 18.png )
1048753

Do not fret, as Tabi will return soon enough. Though, as she’s currently indisposed, let’s find another victim adventurer in the meantime. The Passage awaits all those brave enough to venture there!

Please chose a species:
Ratling (Rodent) –Currently unavailable-
Varkian (avian)
Tharan (Frog/Newt)
Rhinothran (Rhino)
Thumparum (Rabbit)
Zalbian (Zebra)
Myrin (Ant)
Issla (Ferret)

Please chose a gender.

And finally, if you wish, you may describe your creature with a single word or two. (Ex: Brave, Timid, Glasses, Muscular, Piercings etc.)

We hope your creation will last longer than the last chump that entered the passage.
>>
No. 1048754 ID: a7a180

Myrin (F)
Quick
>>
No. 1048755 ID: 708905

>>1048753
Female Issla: Personality = hyperactive + curious
>>
No. 1048758 ID: c11296

A zalbian male with a curse on his balls, don't care what though, too small, too large, glow in the dark thats at your discretion. Also luecism on his body and a cursed magic dildo buttplug that you can connect to the other curse or not also a sprinters body and butt.
>>
No. 1048759 ID: c11296

That or a kookaburra varkian female with an extra thick body like almost obese.
>>
No. 1048760 ID: 9bc038

>>1048753
Zalbian Male, Unwanted Blessing (not balls centered, just anything that might qualify as vaguely beneficial, but is ultimately not wanted)
>>
No. 1048798 ID: d395a0

>>1048755
Seems like a cute one
>>
No. 1048805 ID: 2a82d3

>>1048751
An insta-death trap on the furst level. How unprecedented. Better not stick any arms in dark holes now, or any other appendages. Aw, who am I kidding? That's part of the fun.

>>1048753
Thumparum Female. Glasses, Smart (or Librarian). Someone good at identifying like sort of a lore nerd, and good at puzzles too.
>>
No. 1048806 ID: f73077

>>1048753
Issla, female, oral fixation ( the temple entrance IS a big mouth after all )
>>
No. 1048808 ID: f2320a

>>1048759
Support for stuffed bird
>>
No. 1048943 ID: c11296

Can we make a party or team from the suggestions as we haven't seen that yet and it seems more logical for a group of people to go to a deadly dungeon.
>>
No. 1049015 ID: 681cb5
File 166818757344.png - (159.80KB , 1175x550 , 19.png )
1049015

”Oh! What is this place!? This is super neat! I’m so excited to write a song about this place!!!” you squeal while giddily bouncing down the stairs, ”Did you see it! It looked like a big mouth! …and look at this! Woah!” Your friend Herod cautiously follows you down the steps while speaking quietly, ”Shh, be quiet, Kass. We don’t know what might be down here… it seems dangerous…”

As you enter the large chamber at the bottom of the stair the first thing you see is some kind of bowl and face carving, ”Pff, stop being a worrywart, Herod. This place is amazing! Just look, there’s a big carving here of a lizard! …and an empty bronze bowl!” The Zebra on his part is looking over some old urns, only giving what you found a quick glance before stating, ”That’s Wjares, the demi-god of vore and-” but you interrupt him with an important thought, ”I bet I can wear this bowl like a helmet!” He just gives you that look he usually does when he’s a party pooper, and says ”Please don’t.”

You are Kassandra, an Issla bard from the lands beyond the sea, and you’re here to write a great song about these lands to take back home. Herod, your Zalbian friend, is apparently an exile from his clan to the south, and is usually a bit of a bore… but when the stories of this place promised treasure, he was more than willing to accompany you. While he lacks your bravery and musical talent, he does make it up with his sheer handiness and knowhow about a bunch of things.

”Wait, there’s something carved here…” the zebra burst out suddenly as he sees something above the door, ”‘All those who enter here consents to breed, eat or transform others, or have it happen to themselves. You have been warned!’ Are you sure about this? Maybe we should turn back?” You look back at him and giggle, ”Oh come on, where is your adventure spirit! Besides, I’m sure that sign is just an exaggeration! I’m sure anyone who lives here will be super nice!!!” but he doesn’t seem convinced, ”…well, don’t blame me if you end up eaten, then.”

You must be careful as curiosities waits around every corner… going at a too brisk of a pace might mean we will miss something!
>>
No. 1049016 ID: e51896

As a joke, kiss the picture of the lizard on the wall and see how Herod reacts...

Also tease him and say since the warning said those who enter here consents to breed, see if he's willing to do it with you by giving a seductive pose or flashing him.
>>
No. 1049017 ID: 261d45

>>1049015
Since your friend knows about Wjares, ask if the demi-god has a symbol that represents them? Then if it's in this room, ask if you should touch it or something? You know, to pay respects to the demi-god, since you're in their temple.
>>
No. 1049020 ID: 509d1e

You two make a cute duo, er, good team. Have you known him long? Seems like a decent friend, and a voice of reason to your sense of adventure.

>don’t blame me if you end up eaten, then.
Sounds like he wouldn't complain about the other stuff then. He picturing you as a Zalbian?

Keep quiet, don't touch stuff randomly, and beware that tripwire to the right. Maybe he can tell you more about Wjares, for the sake of song writing?
>>
No. 1049021 ID: a57e66

Why don’t you check to stage left while she checks the wall on the right?
>>
No. 1049029 ID: c11296

I need to know whats behind that secret cabinet wall thing even if its just complimentary condoms or something.
>>
No. 1049035 ID: f73077

>>1049015
Aw, how sweet, he's willing to stay.
Best not fill your pockets until you're on your way back out. What's in that well-lit room?
>>
No. 1049050 ID: 708905

>>1049015
We should show our friend that we'll be safe by finding all the traps in this room
>>
No. 1049070 ID: 2a82d3

>"I’m sure anyone who lives here will be super nice!!!”
>”…well, don’t blame me if you end up eaten, then.”
Not mutually exclusive around here.

If your friend's so smart, ask him about those jars and if their goodies are safe to ingest. It might be a boon for your adventure, or it might help you get smashed for your hookup. Just remember the bardic maxim of performance before party.

Speaking of, you could make good use of your musical talent through performing to anyone who still lives here. If anyone asks, bluff you were hired to perform here by someone on the floor below you. With any luck, this dungeon is crowded enough that they won't bother to look too deeply into that.

>>1049016
Good idea to keep him motivated enough not chicken out and build up intimacy as we explore. It'll increase the odds of her walking out impregnated by him. Doing it in the first room then leaving may be smart, but makes for a weaksauce adventure.

>>1049021
Yikes, have you watched any horror movies? You should know better to split up. You should also know not to have sex in here, but...

>>1049029
It might be best to leave it for now. For all we know, it only be there to trick people into pressing one of the trap buttons.
>>
No. 1049122 ID: 681cb5
File 166830511890.png - (47.98KB , 1175x550 , 20.png )
1049122

>Keep quiet, don't touch stuff randomly…
But making noise and touching random stuff is super fun! How are you supposed to play your harp quietly!?
>Have you known him long? Seems like a decent friend, and a voice of reason to your sense of adventure.
You met a few weeks ago, just after you arrived here from across the sea.
>As a joke, kiss the picture of the lizard on the wall and see how Herod reacts.
After giving the picture a quick peck on the cheek, you turn towards Herod expectantly… but he didn’t even notice, as he’s too concerned to keep watch in case of danger.

>Tease him and say since the warning said those who enter here consents to breed, see if he's willing to do it with you by giving a seductive pose or flashing him.
You don’t really have anything that light up fast enough to flash him, nor do you really know how someone selective would even look like? But you cane tease him a bit about the bread! ”Hey, Herod, doesn’t this mean you’ve consented to bake bread with me? Because I know how much you hate cooking.” For some reason he face palms before calmly stating, ”Breed with two e’s, Kass, not bread.” Isn’t it the same thing? You better explain it to him! ”Breed, bread, it still just the same loaf, right? Didn’t they say that breeding was just putting a bun in the oven, right?” The Zebra takes a deep breath before continuing, ”That’s not… *sigh* you’re too naïve for your own good, Kass… forget about it.” You’re not sure what he’s on about, but that Zalbian sure acts weird at times, ”Well, if you say so… though I’m super excited about putting an bun in an oven!”
>We should show our friend that we'll be safe by finding all the traps in this room.
”So, just so you can feel safe, I’ve taken the time and found all the super hidden traps in this room! In fact, the only trap is… this bowl! It’s clearly sinister in some way!” you cheerfully shout while pointing towards the bowl in question, but Herod doesn’t seem impressed, ”…the bowl isn’t trapped… and the only trap I can see is that obvious trip wire over there.” You quickly intercept to save face, ”Err… I meant, there’s a tripwire as well, Herod, so you better watch your step. Still, there’s clearly something up with this bowl…” The Zebra is clearly not convinced about the sinister bowls obvious ill intent, saying, ”It’s just a bowl, Kass.” but you know the truth! You better watch it like a hawk! ”…I’m keeping my eye on you bowl.” you tell it as you keep watching it, never looking- Oh something shiny!
>If your friend's so smart, ask him about those jars and if their goodies are safe to ingest.
”They are all empty for the most part, Kass, so no, there’s no treasure in these.” You look over at the urns while humming excitingly, ”…but they might have contained treasure in ages past!” But Herod isn’t as positive, ”…no, I’m pretty sure these red ones have contained wine… while one of the blue ones still have some very stale water in it… and the green ones have some fresh grain stuck in the bottom.” Wait, that doesn’t… ”So… ancient food from ages past?” The Zebra shakes his head, ”…no, these things are relative fresh. It’s clear someone lives down here, so be careful.”

>Why don’t you check to stage left?
After a short corridor, there is a room bathed in complete darkness. You can’t see anything beyond the point near the entrance… wait, there’s something written here in the door frame… “Beware the light, only darkness will keep you safe”? What does that mean?
>>
No. 1049123 ID: 681cb5
File 166830512688.png - (111.65KB , 1175x550 , 21.png )
1049123

>What's in that well-lit room?
A well-lit stairwell going down a floor… and at the bottom, a room filled with moving shadows, laughter and gruff voices. There are clearly people down there. You can make out some words… something about a Serpents Priestess and… hmm… taking someone and… something about breading and putting a bun in the priestess oven?

>Speaking of, you could make good use of your musical talent through performing to anyone who still lives here. If anyone asks, bluff you were hired to perform here by someone on the floor below you.
”Hey, there’s people down here! Maybe I should go down there and play them some music!” Herod jumps in that cute way he sometimes does and yells at you, ”What!? No!” but you ignore him as always, ”I’m sure I can convince them someone deeper down hired me… and they might even lead us to more treasure if we can be persuasive enough!” The Zalbian put his hand on your shoulder to make sure you don’t go down the stairs, ”Things doesn’t work like your songs, Kass, not here at least.” Eh, you’re sure they do, Herod is just too much of a spoilsport to try! ”Aw, you’re just a scared little Ratling, Herod.” you tell him in a sing song voice, but he gives you a sharp answer, ”No, I’m just trying to keep us safe, that’s all.” You wave his concerns away, ”Pff, I bet the people down there would love to hear me play the harp and sing…”
>>
No. 1049124 ID: 681cb5
File 166830513743.png - (143.37KB , 1175x550 , 22.png )
1049124

>Since your friend knows about Wjares, ask if the demi-god has a symbol that represents them?
”Huh? Oh, right, you guys don’t have these demi-gods where you come from. But yes, her symbol is a snake eating herself.” Huh, there is a symbol of that on the wall… ”Eating herself? That’s weird.” Herod looks you in the eyes as he explains, ”She is the goddess of vore, after all.” She’s the what? ”I don’t know what this vore thing is, but it sounds super fun! You guys have such weird gods… back home we only have gods that focus on music, wine and stuff like that.” Herod just look at you with concern in his eyes as you continue the happily chirp about your own gods.
>Then if it's in this room, ask if you should touch it or something? You know, to pay respects to the demi-god, since you're in their temple.
”Why would I need to… hey, wait a minute… this eye is a button!” he pressed the eye of the snake, making it slowly slide into the wall followed by a large panel right under it opening up. ”Woah, is that a secret passage leading downwards?” he excitingly yells, and you share his enthusiasm, ”Wow, that’s super amazing! Let’s go down there and find some treasure and adventure!” But before you can dive down the newly opened hole, the Zebra stops you by holding up a hand in front of you, ”Hold on… it might be safer to stay up here for a bit first… I bet there’s just as much treasure and adventure up here as down there.” You look around, to try and spot this hidden treasure, but there doesn’t seem to be any in this room at least, ”Well, where is the treasure? Let’s go already!” As you excitingly bounce up and down, the Zalbian looks around nervously, ”…how should I know? You’re the one who always take the lead so… after you?”
>>
No. 1049125 ID: a7a180

People? They sound like dangerous cultists and you're unarmed. Also, that ladder and those stairs seem to line up. They might even lead down to the serpent priestess's lair. Head through the left tunnel.
And step on the darn tile already.
>>
No. 1049132 ID: e51896

>how should I know? You’re the one who always take the lead so… after you?”

Simply give a look at his loincloth/skirt thing, and simply say "okay" then go down first
>>
No. 1049137 ID: fec07f

>>1049124
A secret passage means something was meant to be hidden and hidden things are usually the most interesting once you find them!
Let's explore the secret passage.
>>
No. 1049140 ID: 2a82d3

>You don’t really have anything that light up fast enough to flash him, nor do you really know how someone selective would even look like? But you cane tease him a bit about the bread!
That's so precious, there's no way anyone could resist wanting to protect you. Are you protected by the goddess of innocence and virginity or romance or something? Do your passions overwhelm your sexuality?

>“Beware the light, only darkness will keep you safe”? What does that mean?
Obviously, you must walk in without a torch. But seriously, it's one of those rooms that locks you inside when entering and you gotta put out your torch to find the exit. Don't step in without your buddy, at least. Especially if want to hold hands with him.

Though, there's writing and lore in there that it be a shame to not read, and maybe there's treasure too. Throw a torch through the door, then jump away, duck and cover! If nothing explody happens, ask your friend to lean in and read the mural.

>”Pff, I bet the people down there would love to hear me play the harp and sing…”
Maybe it's wise to listen to your friend about those people. They might have very different ideas about bards from you, regarding what acts they're expected to perform. When it comes to performance, you never want to embarrass yourself.
>>
No. 1049195 ID: 36784c

>>1049124
Both of you go down the secret passage. If it was hidden, then there has to be something good down there!
>>
No. 1049471 ID: 681cb5
File 166862524662.png - (156.49KB , 1175x550 , 23.png )
1049471

>And step on the darn tile already.
Traps don’t rearm themselves automatically between runs.

>That's so precious, there's no way anyone could resist wanting to protect you.
People do keep calling you cute, which is super nice of them!
>Are you protected by the goddess of innocence and virginity or romance or something?
Huh? Why would you be protected by any god? You are a disciple of Calliope, the goddess of music and merriment, sure, but you don’t think she’s protecting you or anything. She probably has better things to do that keeping an eye on little old you, after all.
>Do your passions overwhelm your sexuality?
You do prefer focusing on your music and tales of adventure over thinking about boys, sure, but you wouldn’t say it overwhelms that part of you. After all, you have had a few crushes over the years… and Herod wouldn’t be too bad looking either if he just shaved of that silly mustache of his.

>People? They sound like dangerous cultists and you're unarmed.
Dangerous!? Who would be dangerous to a bard? Cultist or not, you’re sure they’ll like some music and maybe a tall tale or two. After all, everyone does!
>They might have very different ideas about bards from you, regarding what acts they're expected to perform. When it comes to performance, you never want to embarrass yourself.
Hmm… maybe you’re right… you better get to know your audience a bit better before you offend someone.
>Simply give a look at his loincloth/skirt thing.
…why? It’s a nice leather skirt, sure, but why should you look at it? You don’t get it…


>Throw a torch through the door, then jump away, duck and cover!
”Hey, Herod, can I borrow a torch real quick? I got a super fun idea!” you ask your friend as you poke his shoulder, though he’s as usual rather skeptical of your plans, ”…and that idea would be?” You turn around and point towards the room filled with darkness, ”If we throw a torch into the room to the left, we’ll see what’s in it!” but when you look back, Herod is face palming for some reason, ”Kass, there’s a bunch of plant life in there. If you throw a burning torch into the room you’ll just start a huge fire and fill this place with smoke.” You put your paws behind your back, lean forward a bit and give him the biggest puppy dog eyes you can manage while pouting, ”Aw, come on, it will be fun, Herod.” He doesn’t fall for it, though, and simple gives you a quick ”No.” as an answer. ”Bah, you’re no fun.”
>Let's explore the secret passage.
”A secret passage means something was meant to be hidden! And hidden things are usually the most interesting things around!” The zebra fiddles with his mustache for a bit as he mutters, ”I don’t know…” but before he can chicken out, you interject with ”It’s probably treasure!” which quickly convinces him. ”Alright, you’ve conv- ” but you, in your excitement, interrupt him while bouncing in place, ”And danger!” which clearly doesn’t excite him as much as it does you. ”…next time, stop when you’re ahead, Kass.” he comments, but you’re already halfway down the ladder by this point, so you don’t really care what he saying, ”I can’t hear you from up there!” You spot him crawling into the secret passage above, quickly following you while stammering out ”H-hey, wait for me, dammit!”

The ladder leads to a really small and uninteresting room… but said room has a simple drape covered door that leads to a much more interesting room! In it, you can see three other portals, probably leading to treasure and adventure, as well as some shelves filled with more of said treasure, and finally a gator guy snoring loudly in the corner. Neat!

”Look! Treasure!” you say as you bounce forward, but Herod grabs your shoulder and pull you back, before gesturing towards the gator and whispering, ”And a sleeping Kroah-dil.” Oh, right, you’ll need to ask the nice gator man if you can have his treasure first, of course! So let’s get to it, ”Let’s wake him up and say hi!” But for some reason, the Zalbian next to you gives you that look he usually have when he thinks you're completely daft, before telling you, ”…no, let’s not do that.” You cock your head to the side and ask him, ”Why not?” which just makes him give you that look once again, ”Um… because it’s a bad idea? And he might be grumpy?” Oh, you didn’t think about that! Of course he wouldn’t give you any treasure if you woke him up from his nice nap, duh! ”Oh, right… no one likes a grumpy gator after all *giggle*” you tell Herod as you elbow his ribs, but he doesn’t answer. ”*Sigh*”

>Also, that ladder and those stairs seem to line up.
That does seems to add up, yes. If it is the case, then the door to the left, the one marked with some kind of gator, should lead straight into the room where all those cultists where having a party. After all, you have the entrance to this place behind your back, so what used to be right is now left!

”...ngg… my turn to…” the gator man stirs in his sleep a bit, ”…cursed… keeps staring… *snore*” before falling back into his deep slumber. Herod on his part mutters annoyingly, ”Ugh, not more curses…”
>>
No. 1049475 ID: f224d8

A glowing idle just sitting right on the shelf? Let’s see what it does.
>>
No. 1049487 ID: 708905

>>1049471
Touch ALL the shinies!
>>
No. 1049492 ID: 2a82d3

Oooo, bong. I bet you wanna try it, but you don't know it will do. You could totally prank the sleeping guy with it, or the mushrooms above him. Stick one in his mouth, then hide!

Actually, picking a hiding spot ahead of time would be smarter. Take a peek through one of the doors first, maybe the one on the right. That symbol could mean fun with friends.

Take a closer look at the top shelf on the right. That statue looks like a dragon. Would it turn you into a dragon? Check with your partner about that and also the red field around it that looks like it might burn you if you touch it.

>>1049487
Careful, touching loose shinies may be loud enough to wake the guard.
>>
No. 1049495 ID: 9bc038

>>1049471
What's a safety conscious guy like him know about curses? Maybe more than you, but some of them can probably be quite fun... say, is that tattoo of his new? Did he get it for a girl? Or a guy?

That croc probably passed out cause of that hookah, got a little too relaxed. Or he could wake up with a headache. Either way, avoid waking him, if only cause he looks kinda cute like that. Finding somewhere to hide would be good, but a bard like your probably has a beautiful singing voice, to lull him back to sleep.

Avoid touching the magic glowing thing, it might bite. Touch with your eyes, not your hands. Is it actually in some kind of ruby container?

Would be rude to intrude, so try listening to the doors before peeking into any of them. The gem isn't safe yet, left is probably some sleeping quarters, but the symbol to the right usually means someone is friendly. Place your ear against the right door.
>>
No. 1049499 ID: c03798

Well, you don't want to take his treasure without asking! And that room on the left has his face over it, so it must be his room, and you don't want to go in there without asking! The middle room must have treasure, from the gem over it, but then you'd need to step over him... you might disturb him, and it's kinda rude. Better try the right door next.
>>
No. 1049507 ID: c11296

Those pillows look very strong to hold up a kroah-dil.
>>
No. 1049515 ID: a7a180

If you take those extra pillows and place them next to him, maybe you can get him to roll out of the way of that door. Also, he's not using that hookah, might as well try a puff.
>>
No. 1049615 ID: 681cb5
File 166886881696.png - (90.91KB , 1175x550 , 24.png )
1049615

>Touch ALL the shinies!
”Oh! Shinies!” you exclaim as you bounce towards the gold, all the while Herod tries to grab you from behind, ”Wait, don’t!” but you’re too quick for him, and as soon as you’re at the shelves you start the plunder the booty! With one quick motion, you swipe all the coins into your bag, which seems to total in about 8 gold. Then your attention is draw to the large wooden chest on the lowest shelf… but as you try and open it, it quickly becomes clear that you’ll need some kind of key to see what exciting secrets is hiding within it. ”Aw, man… it’s locked? Bummer…”
>A glowing idol just sitting right on the shelf?
”Ooooh… look at that…” you reach towards the idol, but Herod finally manages to catch up with you and grabs your hand, ”Hey, don’t touch it! It might be cursed!” You stop and look over at him, ”Why do you say that?” and he let’s go of your hand as he continues, ”It’s a solid gold statue, standing right in the open, with bright red eyes that are shining like stars. Of course it’s a trap!” You look back at the idol, with its large wings and ruby eyes, eyes that almost feel like they are staring into your soul, ”It looks like a dragon… Oh! Do you think it would turn me into a dragon if I touched it!?” Herod sighs a bit before answering, ”That’s a drake, not a dragon…” Dragon? Drake? What’s the difference? ”Then do you think it will turn me into a drake?” you ask him again, but he still dodges the question, ”I… don’t… just don’t touch it, alright. Nothing good can come from it.”
>Oooo, a bong!
”That’s a hookah, Kass. You know, a water pipe?” the Zebra muses as he picks up the end of the pipe. As he gives it a bit of a sniff you ask, ”So he’s high? That’s why he’s sleeping so soundly?” which makes the zebra look over at you with a raised eyebrow, ”What? No, these things usually don’t have drugs in them. Look, I’ll even take a taste.” he puts the pipe in his mouth and suck on it for a bit… before pulling it out and letting some smoke escape his snout, ”See, nothing to worry about… mmm… it taste real good though… is that… strawberries?”

>What's a safety conscious guy like him know about curses? Maybe more than you, but some of them can probably be quite fun... say, is that tattoo of his new?
Oh, the thing on his back? Why, he’s had that since you met him… it has something to do with why he was exiled from his clan. Something about a curse or something. You’ve tried to get him to talk about more than once, but he refuses to say what the curse actually is so… yeah, he’s cursed… somehow.

>The middle room must have treasure, from the gem over it, but then you'd need to step over him...
you might disturb him, and it's kinda rude.
Eh, he might be big, but he isn’t that big. You can just walk around him. Besides, if he starts to wake up, you can just sing him a lullaby with your sweet bard voice to make him go back to sleep, eh?
>Avoid waking him, if only cause he looks kinda cute like that.
He does look kind of cute… and some of the sounds he makes are super adorable… not to mention that goofy smile of his. Hehe, you wonder what he’s dreaming of…
>>
No. 1049616 ID: 681cb5
File 166886882645.png - (146.64KB , 1175x550 , 25.png )
1049616

>Would be rude to intrude, so try listening to the doors before peeking into any of them.
You put your ear towards on the door to the left, the gator door, and hear a lot of those gators, both male and female, having fun and laughing. That means that this door definitely leads to that room at the end of the staircase you saw earlier. Then you listen to the door on the right, the one with the gender symbols on it, and hear… hmm… it far away, but you’re sure you can hear several voices talking. Then finally, you put your ear on the door to the treasure room… and at first you hear nothing, but the silence is broken by a loud yawn. ”…I spy, with my little eye, something that starts with a… b…” you hear a younger female voice say, which is answered by a far more sultry sounding lady voice, ”Bars. Like last time. Can’t you just shut up for a bit?” The is a slight growl from one of them before the first one speaks again, ”Aw, but I’m so bored… this guard post sucks… maybe we should go visit the thralls next door… to see if they want to have some fun?” ending her sentence with an audible purr, but the older voice quickly hisses, ”…we’re to stand guard here, and that’s final.” before the room goes silent once again.
>Take a peek through one of the doors first, maybe the one on the right. That symbol could mean fun with friends.
You peek through the door to the right and… wow, that’s a big room. There is at least five…no, four other exits as well, with two on the floor above and two down here, one leading east while the last leading south. Finally, there’s a weird corridor hidden behind a wooden wall with holes in it that leads nowhere, for some reason. Huh… there’s also a lot of pillows here… and beds… and sweet smelling flowers… oh, and the voices are coming from the doors marked with a male and female symbol. Neat.

”*Huff* this is some really good stuff…” you hear Herod say to himself as he continues smoking the hookah, clearly not paying any attention to what you’re doing anymore, ”Reminds me of home…”

You have some many options to explore, yet so little time… what do you do first?
-Touch the shiny idol! It’s super pretty and awesome! Touchy touchy!
-Try and find the key to the chest.
-Smoke some water pipe with Herod and forget about everything else.
-Wake up the cute gator boy.
-Further investigate the Thrall chamber to the right.
-Go into the treasure room.
-Go say hi to the other gator boys and gals behind the left door.
-Other?
>>
No. 1049617 ID: a7a180

Good, now you can molest the idol unmolested.
>>
No. 1049640 ID: c03798

Whoops, I think that might have been drugged after all, or perhaps enchanted. Heck, maybe that's what's reminding him of home. If they have curses they have enchantments, right? Better stop him. As for the rooms... well, sounds like they all have people in them ultimately, but this room with all the pillows is another step of emptiness, and has more options, so I'd pull your friend in there with you. What is that on the back side of the door you looked through? Wait... comparing this room to the position of the others... that room with the gem must be really small? Or long? Or go off to the opposite side...? Well, whatever. Go into the right room and investigate that back chamber with the pink walls and red stripe. Then you can look at the black door next to the... beds?
>>
No. 1049645 ID: 2ef7dd

>>1049615
>Do you think it would turn me into a dragon if I touched it!?
>Then do you think it will turn me into a drake?
Do you want to risk that happening? Sure, it sounds cool, but you might squish Herod if you turn into one of those things and grow really big! Also, you might end up losing your singing voice and your hands might end up too big to use any instruments! You'd have to give up on being a bard! You don’t want that, do you?

>>1049616
Try the upstairs room with the picture of a plant next to it. And bring Herod with you.
>>
No. 1049654 ID: 9bc038

>>1049616
Loving the decor of that room.
Sounds like Herod is having a good time reflecting on stuff, maybe you could ask about his home or something he gets embarrassed about, as it's almost definitely having some sort of effect on him. Lucky... At least you'll have one, or more, things to tease him about later.
Drag/lure him into the room to the right. It's soft and safe(ish), so maybe you can hide in the pink and red stripe chamber for a minute or two, and then investigate it some more. Now might not be the best time, but it sounds (and seems) like there are some lovely ladies nearby, and if anything is going to get Herod to relax in this place (aside from drugs), it's some female company. And make sure he sticks with you, no matter what. An adventurous gal like yourself probably knows the dangers of letting a high friend go unaided.
>>
No. 1049675 ID: 2a82d3

> ”Aw, but I’m so bored… this guard post sucks… maybe we should go visit the thralls next door… to see if they want to have some fun?”
Why not send the fun to them instead? Convince some folks from the right room to play with them, and they might not mind you taking some treasure or even notice it go missing.
>>
No. 1049676 ID: c11296

We need some wisdom, can you have your friend tell you what all these rooms go to and make a simple map for ease of exploration and convenience.
>>
No. 1049769 ID: 681cb5
File 166906163666.png - (162.57KB , 1175x550 , 26.png )
1049769

>Good, now you can molest the idol unmolested.
While Herod is distracted, there’s no one stopping you from poking the idol! Let’s get turned into a drake! Though… is that what you really want? Sure, it sounds cool… but what if you get so big that you squish Herod under your fat butt? And what if you can’t sing as a drake? …or play your harp!? Maybe it’s… maybe it’s something that can wait for later, when you know how to remove said transformation.

>Sounds like Herod is having a good time reflecting on stuff, maybe you could ask about his home or something he gets embarrassed about.
”So… you never told me how you got that tattoo, Herod.” you tell the zebra as he takes another whiff from the water pipe. The Zalbian breathes in deeply from the pipe, filling his lungs with its sweet treasure, before puffing three rings of smoke from his snout. ”…and I’m not planning to either, Kass.” he says, as you watch the smoke dissipate in the air. Looking over at him, you give him your usual puppy dog’s eyes as you plead, ”Aw, come on, can’t you at least give me a clue, pretty please?” but he just shakes his head and lets out a simple ”Nope.” You sigh, musing about your failed prodding, ”Bah, and here I thought you would be at least a little less grumpy while high.” but he just gives that look again while telling you, ”Huh? Kass, this is Tabaco, you don’t get high on it.”
>This room with all the pillows is another step of emptiness, and has more options, so I'd pull your friend in there with you.
”See, this room is empty!” you cheerfully say while bouncing into the chamber, while Herod follows cautiously behind you, ”Hmm… I guess it is safer than being with the sleeping Kroah-dil cultist.” After going over the pillows, you stop and look around properly, just imagining what can curiosities can be hidden behind all these portals, ”And look, there are so many doors to explore!” The Zalbian is less than enthusiastic about the adventure, though, as he grumpily mutters, ”I’m more interested in keeping the way back out free of obstructions.” Right as he says that, you see the door start closing behind him, ”Did you push something? The door is moving on its own.” It is clear that he didn’t, as he quickly turns around and tries to stop it, ”Aw shit, the door is closing!” but he’s too late, as the door is seemingly been replaced by a wall, ”Huh… I guess it’s a secret door?” He push on it and tries to move it, but the door remains closed no matter what he do, ”Damn it! It isn’t opening!” so you’re apparently stuck here for now.

>What is that on the back side of the door you looked through?
Some kind of odd symbol. Maybe it’s the symbol of a god or something?
>Investigate that back chamber with the pink walls and red stripe.
It’s just a small corridor leading nowhere… though there are some strange chairs right in front of those holes in the walls… almost like you are supposed to lie down right in front of them for some reason?
>Try the upstairs room with the picture of a plant next to it.
You take a quick peek and… huh… it’s completely dark… wait, you can see some light further in… wait a moment, isn’t this the dark room you saw earlier, before you climbed down the ladder?

>Can you have your friend tell you what all these rooms go to and make a simple map for ease of exploration and convenience.
Herod is too busy trying to get the secret door open again, but don’t worry, with a bit of music you’re sure you can focus enough to make up a proper map in your mind! Let’s see… you came down the stairs into the entrance hall… so that’s floor 1… and there’s the dark room to the left and gator room to the right… and the ladder went something like this… which lead to the secret room… which leads to the gator room and the thrall room… which in turn leads back to the dark room… yeah, you think you got it…
>>
No. 1049770 ID: 681cb5
File 166906165008.png - (120.06KB , 1175x550 , 27.png )
1049770

>It sounds like there are some lovely ladies nearby, and if anything is going to get Herod to relax in this place, it's some female company.
That man really needs to get a kiss or two, yeah. You better find him a lovely lady to give him one.
>Then you can look at the black door next to the... beds?
Opening the door slightly, you peek into the well lit room on the other side. There, you can see two Kat’ka standing guard, keeping a vigilant watch over this supposed treasure chamber. ”-I’m sure I heard music coming from there just a moment ago.” the black one says, though it’s met by a growl from the beige cat, ”We’re not going to the breeding hall and that’s final.” The panther starts to look towards the door you’re standing at, and you barely manage to close it before she spots you. ”Oh come on, what if- wait, is someone at the door?” you hear her say through the door, indicating that she saw it move at least, ”I’m sure I saw someone peek through the door to the breeding chamber! We better check it out!” The other one sighs and tells her, ”Ugh, alright fine, we’ll check on the thralls… *Grumble*” to which the panther purrs, ”And while we’re there, maybe we can see if one of the Rhino boys are-” Of course, the lion has no patient for her and just answers with a simple ”No.” which is follow by other cat muttering, ”Aw, you’re no fun...”

Well… they are about to enter the room the two of you are currently stuck in. Huh… maybe you should come up with a plan? Herod is still trying to get the secret door open, so he won’t be much help…
>>
No. 1049772 ID: 2a82d3

Be like the Pied Piper, and lure some thralls from their room into this one. Preferably the male ones, and even more preferably the Rhino. After that, there's a room under the instructive poster you can hide in, or maybe MC from. With any luck, they'll be too distracted by the sexy to question where the music is coming from.

Call out to Herod if you can. If you can't, well, he's smart enough to pretend to be the new guy. See the sign? He won't be in danger of being eaten. Hopefully, they won't make you tap it. If anything, you might be able to encourage him to be wild enough to come out on top.
>>
No. 1049774 ID: a7a180

>>1049769
>maybe it’s something that can wait for later, when you know how to remove said transformation.
You sound like a suggestor.
Head up to the dark room and wait for the guards to leave.
>>
No. 1049780 ID: 6f23a7

>>1049769
What's in the chest above the door that Herod is trying to open?

>>1049770
Is this the treasure room that was behind the door with the jewel above it? That means one of those door should take you back to the room with the sleeping Kroah-dil. Which is good, since you still need to be able to open the locked chest there and take that golden statue that may or may not be cursed!

>>1049772
Do this.
>>
No. 1049785 ID: f2320a

>>1049769
do they not have a fucking kitchen in this place are they only eating there thralls?
>>
No. 1049786 ID: f2320a

>>1049770
okay alerted guard hopefully they quietly go into the room you are in and you can silently take them out as killing is not a thing eat them?
>>
No. 1049908 ID: 2a82d3

>>1049780
>Chest above the room
Missed that. The thing beside it looks like a decent enough substitute for what's under H's loincloth, if H wants to keep being shy. We could knock it over to him real quick by throwing something to it.
>>
No. 1050006 ID: 0f5708

Try to draw them out, then swallow that grumpy one, the other seems much more willing to be drawn into fun with you.
>>
No. 1051204 ID: 681cb5
File 167045937025.png - (171.31KB , 1175x550 , 28.png )
1051204

>What's in the chest above the door that Herod is trying to open?
You have no idea, but it looks super exciting, being all purple and all! Sadly, you won’t have the time to grab it, as the guards are on their way.
>The thing beside it looks like a decent enough substitute for what's under H's loincloth, if H wants to keep being shy. We could knock it over to him real quick by throwing something to it.
…why would need a substitute for Herod? It’s not like that oddly shaped statue can help you make wise decisions, right?
>Is this the treasure room that was behind the door with the jewel above it? That means one of those door should take you back to the room with the sleeping Kroah-dil.
If your mental map is correct, the jewel door should lead you right into that locked cell the Kat’ka was guarding… but you didn’t see a door there?

>Swallow that grumpy one.
Huh? How? You’re just a small ferret while she’s a large lion! She’ll eat you in one gulp and not the other way around!
>Do they not have a fucking kitchen in this place are they only eating there thralls?
Seeing that there is a sign that says “Don’t eat the Thralls”, you’re going to guess yeah, there is a kitchen somewhere. If anything, the thralls need to eat too.


>Call out to Herod if you can.
”Herod! There are guards coming! Quick, let’s get out of here!” you yell as you bounce away from the door, but he doesn’t even avert his focus from the secret portal. ”Just give me a second…” he tells you as he manage to push one of the engraving into the door, ”I almost got this door open…”
>Be like the Pied Piper, and lure some thralls from their room into this one. Preferably the male ones, and even more preferably the Rhino.
Standing not far from the entrance to the Thrall chamber, you take a breath and ready your best singing voice, ”Oh, Rhino’s so handsome and brave, there are ladies out here who your love crave~♪♫” It seems to have some effect, as you can hear someone talking on the other side… but when you try and listen Herod managed to drown it out completely,”What are you doing? Don’t just stand there singing and come help me with the door!” You’re getting a bit cross with him, so you put your hands on your hips and give him a small scowl as you growl, ”Forget about the door! Let these thralls distract them will we take another way out!” But he doesn’t even turn to look at you, ”No, no, I almost got it.”

>Head up to the dark room and wait for the guards to leave.
Dashing up the ramp, you manage to get up onto the balcony in no time at all, but when you look down you noticed to your horror that Herod still down there, fiddling with the door. ”Come on, Herod! There isn’t much time!” you call out, but he ignore you completely, instead taking a step back to look over the engravings one more time. ”Almost… there! I got it!” he cheers as the door starts moving, though you’re skeptical, ”Um… I don’t think that was your doing…” You’re immediately proven right, as there is a grinning Kroah-dil waiting on the other side of the door, ”Why, if it isn’t a tasty prey food knocking on my door?” Luckily (Or unluckily), the two Kat’ka guards burst into the room and saves Herod from being gator food, ”Hey, Kroah-dil, no eating the breedingstock!” making the crocodile whine a bit, ”Ugh, fine… me breed fuck prey slut then.” Herod is taking a step back as all three of them are approaching him, but the black panther spots something odd about him, ”Wait, that zebra doesn’t have a collar. He isn’t a thrall!” This makes the lion chuckle a bit, ”Why, is that so? So a cute little prey has snuck in and tried to join the breedingstock, eh?” she takes a few steps towards him while swaying her hips, ”Don’t worry, love… we’ll make sure you’re enrolled in the breeding program properly.” The Zalbian backs away towards the wall while holding up his hands in front of himself, ”Waoh now, ladies… can’t we talk about this?” but this just makes the beige cat smirk, ”No. Now get that silly loincloth off. You, crocodile and you, rhino boy, I want you to fuck his ass while he breeds me… and I’ll leave the mouth to you, panther.” She purrs as she instructs the other on what to do, which distract you long enough to miss the panther looking around the room. As you are staring down at them, your eyes meet with the panther, and you’re certain she saw that you weren’t a thrall even as you dove into the dark room. ”Hey, is there someone up there on the balcony?” you hear her say through the door, to which the lion answers, ”Probably just one of the female breeding stock. Ignore her.” But the panther doesn't give up, ”No, I think I saw someone without a collar.” which makes the other one just sigh, ”Fine, I’ll go check… just make sure this hunk is ready when I come back.”
>>
No. 1051205 ID: 681cb5
File 167045937906.png - (22.86KB , 1175x550 , 29.png )
1051205

You continue further in to find a hiding spot, but after just a short tunnel you find yourself in complete darkness. It is clear this is the dark room you saw earlier… though you’re not sure where the door out here was exactly…

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Lion.
>>
No. 1051206 ID: 15c72a

Go back out, jump onto the chandelier, topple one of the candles onto the pillows to start a fire.
>>
No. 1051210 ID: a7a180

Just walk forward until you find something.
>>
No. 1051232 ID: 8b2592

>>1051205
Herod is about to either have a really good time, or a really bad time. Hope it's the former, might distract the lion, though you'll also be missing the show.

Okay, plant room, minimal/careful movement, avoid the ceiling and walls. Glowy thing is probably bad, but looks to be near the 'middle' of the room. Back is a busty lion's maw at the end of a tunnel, forward is a plant trap, both are likely moving in on you. How exciting! Can't start a fire, you don't have the time. Same for trying to charm the plant with music.
The Lion might not be blind, but her vision will likely be impaired: perhaps you could wear your sash around your neck, act airheaded and horny, and bard charm her into thinking you're an exotic entertainer turned thrall. It's mostly true, and might be truer in time.
With your charm and flexibility, tripping her into the trap isn't a stretch, is it? Sharing your friend's fate might be preferable though...
>>
No. 1051249 ID: 2a82d3

The fat lady hasn't sung yet, but you should. It would soothe you, and anyone also in the room with you. Who knows? If there's anyone else in the room with you, they may be persuaded to protect you from the lion. But if being eaten is to be your fate, the dinner music WILL be nice. They may not have hired you as their in-house entertainer (yet), but music hasn't let you down before.

Do your best to make it to the exit, though. As a master musician, you might be able to map by sound alone. It's called echolocation. Don't forget about the pressure plate by the other side too; you saw it when you first peeked in.

Wait a minute. The female breeder room is next door to this one, and if there's any place to find a collar to pretend to be one... Do uou have time to turn around?
>>
No. 1051291 ID: bceec2

So after complaining about how Herod won't let you perform, you finally got an audience and you decided to run away? You need to make up your mind. Are you going to perform or not?
>>
No. 1051313 ID: 681cb5
File 167054356575.png - (28.34KB , 1175x550 , 30.png )
1051313

>Herod is about to either have a really good time, or a really bad time. Hope it's the former…
You can only hope he’ll be fine, as you can’t really do anything to help him, can you? At least, not unless you want to join him.
>So after complaining about how Herod won't let you perform, you finally got an audience and you decided to run away? You need to make up your mind. Are you going to perform or not?
That was before you saw those two huge cat ladies! While you might charm most boys, you know those twos type. At best they’ll throw you out into the mud for stealing their men and at worst… well… you’ve had some band mates who tried to play for people like that, and you never saw them again.
>Back is a busty lion's maw at the end of a tunnel, forward is a plant trap, both are likely moving in on you. How exciting!
While you have to admit that this will make a great story, you’d rather have the hero escape the lion’s clutches and tell the story herself. Still… you are rather curios about those maws… the thought is enticing…

>Just walk forward until you find something.
Stumbling into the darkness, you’re quick to find several vines hanging from the ceiling, and as you try to crawl under them you also manage to find even more vines on the floor as well! They are everywhere… and it’s clear that they are alive, as they keep moving slightly… as if they are trying to get a feel of who you are.
>The fat lady hasn't sung yet, but you should. It would soothe you, and anyone also in the room with you.
You start humming a soft song, a tune that is calming and sweet… and you can feel the vines move around you a bit… as if caressing you to the beat of the song.
>As a master musician, you might be able to map by sound alone. It's called echolocation.
The noise is muffled but all these vines and other plants, so it doesn’t really bounce around the room enough for you figure out where you are.
>Don't forget about the pressure plate by the other side too; you saw it when you first peeked in.
There’s a pressure plate somewhere? You didn’t notice that…

>Wait a minute. The female breeder room is next door to this one, and if there's any place to find a collar to pretend to be one... Do you have time to turn around?
Wait, that’s a great idea! You can be like a needle in a haystack… or in this case, a gal among gals. It might be possible if you’re really fa- ”Hey, prey, stop messing around in the dark and come here.” the lions bellowing interrupts your train of thought, ”Don’t worry, I don’t bite… much…”
>Go back out, jump onto the chandelier, topple one of the candles onto the pillows to start a fire.
…aw man, why didn’t you think about that sooner! That would have been awesome! Of course, you’d likely fail and just fall to the floor, but still… awesome…

>Perhaps you could wear your sash around your neck, act airheaded and horny, and bard charm her into thinking you're an exotic entertainer turned thrall. It's mostly true, and might be truer in time.
”Oh, please forgive me, mistress, but I’m just a humble thrall who’s a bit lost. Can you take me back to my den?” you ask her in the most pitiful voice you can muster, but she doesn’t seem to bite, as you can hear her growl, ”Uh huh… so just happen to stumble in here right as we’re about to get distracted, huh?” Stuttering a bit, you state, ”Um… that was just a coincidence, mistress…” but she’s quick to argue against it, ”Or you’re trying to escape, prey. No matter, you know full well what happens to thralls that don’t behave.” You take a moment to think about punishments that they may have, and finally ask her, ”…they are put to bed without supper?” The Kat’ka chuckles a bit before clarifying, ”Heh… no, they are put to bed as supper. Now come here and let me punish you, little morsel.” You start to move away from her voice again, as you tell her, ”…how about no?” which makes her growl again, ”Ugh… fine, if you want to play around, prey…” The sound of her stubbing her toe against a stone rings out through the dark chamber, making her grumble annoyingly, ”Goddess, why is this room so dark again? Let me find my light wand…”

Something moves in the dark… something big…
>>
No. 1051316 ID: fe2739

>>1051313
Any chance you can throw your voice down the room, along with something to make a clatter? Getting her to fumble her light and chase after "you" might let you quietly slip back around behind her.
The plants won't recognize you, so don't give them a chance to; move out of it, especially before she can draw her wand, because that thing probably doesn't like light, and she's about to fuck up both of your days.
If things get worse, hitting the glowy thing is probably either a very good, or very bad idea.

And there was no pressure plate, as that was triggered before you arrived.
>>
No. 1051321 ID: a7a180

Step closer to and behind the large thing and stay low as the lioness grabs her flashlight. Maybe it'll be more attracted to the light.
>>
No. 1051322 ID: c11296

You should throw something hard at that shiny thing.
>>
No. 1051359 ID: fec07f

>>1051313
>you can feel the vines move around you a bit… as if caressing you to the beat of the song.
If we can't charm the lioness with music perhaps we can charm the plant beast? An ally would be relly helpful right about now
>>
No. 1051362 ID: 2a82d3

>Let me find my light wand…
Remember the riddle? You should probably tackle her before she lights up the place, or run past her (if uou can) as she sets off the "trap".


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason