[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 163088771686.png - (304.95KB , 1500x1060 , Open.png )
1009549 No. 1009549 ID: 8fb3ba

A CLOAKED FIGURE STANDS IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS ROOM. TONIGHT A MISSION THAT REQUIRES EXTREME CARE AND CAUTION IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE.

THIS IS SPECTER'S BODY

YOU ARE SPECTER'S MIND

SPECTER IS CURRENTLY WAITING FOR A CONTACT TO MEET HIM AT HIS HOME TO UNDERTAKE HIS MISSION. HE IS QUITE NERVOUS, IT'S IMPERATIVE THIS MISSION GO PERFECTLY, HE CANNOT BE AS CARELESS AS HE USUALLY IS.

WHILE SPECTER WAITS HE IS PONDERING WHAT TO TAKE WITH HIM WHEN HE GOES; BEING PREPARED IS IMPORTANT.

IN HIS ROOM HE HAS…
A KNIFE
A HATCHET
A HAMMER
A GRENADE
A BOTTLE OF BLOOD
A MUSIC PLAYER
A YOYO
A BOW-TIE
A ROSE
A BOX OF EXPENSIVE CHOCOLATE
A CREATURE'S SKULL
and SPECTER'S WALLET

SPECTRE HAS 5 EMPTY SLOTS IN HIS INVENTORY AND ONE SLOT FILLED BY HIS PHONE.
Expand all images
>>
No. 1009550 ID: c92a02

>wallet
>Chocolate
>bow tie
>bottle of blood
>grenade (it has a ring)
>>
No. 1009551 ID: e51896

Ah, a date.

Wear your bowtie
grab the rose
box of chocolate
your wallet
the skull

keep one slot open in case you come across something you want during your date. (unless wearing the bowtie takes up an empty slot, in which case, ditch the skull.
>>
No. 1009552 ID: ce39da

WALLET
BOWTIE
BOX OF CHOCOLATES
BOTTLE OF BLOOD
CREATURE'S SKULL

With those last two: if she can't accept this part of you, she ain't the one. (Plus, popping the drink for ourselves is the contingency plan for if the romantic implications turn out to be a bait-and-switch.)
>>
No. 1009555 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163089024690.png - (219.08KB , 1500x1060 , Ding Dong.png )
1009555

>WALLET, BOWTIE, CHOCOLATE, BLOOD, SKULL

SPECTER GATHERS HIS ITEMS AND WEARS THE BOWTIE LEAVING ONE SLOT OPEN. SOON AFTER PREPARING THE DOORBELL RINGS DOWNSTAIRS. THAT MUST BE HIM…
>>
No. 1009556 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163089025629.png - (223.47KB , 1500x1060 , At the Door.png )
1009556

SPECTER HEADS DOWNSTAIRS AND STANDS IN FRONT OF THE DOOR FOR A BIT, THE BELL IS RUNG A SECOND TIME…

SPECTER IS SHAKING A BIT…
>>
No. 1009557 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163089027258.png - (320.09KB , 1500x1060 , Hello.png )
1009557

SPECTER OPENS THE DOOR. STANDING IN THE DOORWAY IS A BLACK FURRED FELINE, THIS IS OMEN
OMEN: Hi Specter! Nice bowtie!

SPECTER MET OMEN AT A SWAP MEET DOWNTOWN WHILE HE WAS LOOKING FOR MORE KNIVES. AFTER SOME TALKING THEY AGREED TO-

>Ah, a date.

NO. NOT DATE. SIMPLY TO…"HANGOUT" AS OMEN PUT IT. OMEN IS NEW TO DARK CITY AND LOOKING TO EXPAND HIS CIRCLE OF FRIENDS. HE ONLY KNOWS PEOPLE FROM HIS OFFICE JOB AND THEY'RE MORE WORK ACQUAINTANCES THAN FRIENDS

SPECTER IMMEDIATELY WONDERS IF THE CHOCOLATES WERE A GOOD IDEA TO BRING, AND THAT MAYBE HE IS OVER DRESSED WITH THE BOWTIE...
>>
No. 1009558 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163089029411.png - (220.55KB , 1500x1060 , Leaving Home.png )
1009558

SPECTER EXITS HIS HOME AND WALKS WITH OMEN
OMEN: Now that I finally have a little free time I don't have to worry about calls from work or anything like that! I hate having to drop what I'm doing to fill in for someone who was just too lazy to show up.
OMEN: What do you do for work?

SPECTER WISHES TO KEEP HIS LINE OF WORK A SECRET FROM OMEN, HE IS QUITE SURE THAT OMEN WILL THINK POORLY OF HIS PROFESSION AS A HITMAN BUT HE ALSO KNOWS HE WOULDN'T BE A VERY GOOD ONE IF HE TOLD EVERYONE HE MET.
>>
No. 1009560 ID: e51896

White lie! Say you're an exterminator. They'll assume you're a pest exterminator.
>>
No. 1009561 ID: ce39da

You said it yourself; you work at an office. "Noses being put to grindstones, you know how it is." C'mon - as someone pretending not to be a hitman, it is your civic duty to deliver cheeky inside jokes like the above example.
>>
No. 1009562 ID: c92a02

Keeping my job a secret is a job.
>>
No. 1009564 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163089201286.png - (173.40KB , 1500x1060 , Job.png )
1009564

>Keeping my job a secret is a job
OMEN: Ha! What? Is it embarrassing? Are you a sign twirler that has to dress up like a big hotdog?

>White lie! Say you're an exterminator.
SPECTER SAYS THAT HE IS AN EXTERMINATOR AND MAKES SURE TO CLARIFY THAT HIS JOB IS QUITE BORING
OMEN: Yeah pencil pushing sucks too, well we can't all have fun jobs.

OMEN AND SPECTER EXIT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
OMEN: So! What do you have planned
SPECTER: ..?
OMEN: Well duh! I'm new here! You said you knew fun places to go.
>>
No. 1009565 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163089202089.png - (239.29KB , 1500x1060 , Fucked Up.png )
1009565

SPECTER IMMEDIATELY REMEMBERS HE WAS SUPPOSED TO PLAN SOMETHING TO DO AND FORGOT. THERE IS A MOMENT OF PANIC, BUT OMEN DOES NOT NOTICE. THERE'S PLENTY OF STUFF TO DO IN DARK, SPECTER JUST NEEDS TO CALM DOWN AND THINK.

>SPECTER FREQUENTS THE ARCADE A LOT IN HIS SPARE TIME THAT COULD BE FUN
>THERE'S AN ICE CREAM PLACE CLOSE BY, THAT'S A GOOD OPTION
>A CARNIVAL IS OPEN A LITTLE WAYS AWAY
>THERE'S A MOVIE THEATER THAT SHOULD BE SHOWING SOMETHING RIGHT NOW
>THE PARK IS ALWAYS A SAFE OPTION.
>>
No. 1009566 ID: e51896

Lets go to the Eyes scream parlor!
>>
No. 1009575 ID: 5232cd

Arcade.
>>
No. 1009577 ID: ae43bf

The arcade, the one with all the animatroics that sing songs, and games that you win tickets from, amd eat lots of pizza
>>
No. 1009578 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163090200663.png - (269.08KB , 1500x1060 , Arcade.png )
1009578

>The arcade, the one with all the animatronics that sing songs, and games that you win tickets from, and eat lots of pizza
THAT ONE CLOSED DOWN. SOMETHING SOMETHING HEALTH CODE VIOLATION, SOMETHING SOMETHING KIDNAPPINGS. REGARDLESS SPECTER CAN'T EAT PIZZA, HIS BODY CAN'T DIGEST SOLID FOODS AND HE SUBSISTS ON A LIQUID DIET, MAINLY BLOOD OF COURSE. BESIDES THE ONE CLOSER IS MUCH BETTER.

IT'S A SHORT WALK TO THE STAR-CADE. OMEN SEEMS INTERESTED.
OMEN: Woah! it's got actual arcade machines inside? You never see things like these anymore.
>>
No. 1009579 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163090201882.png - (312.58KB , 1500x1060 , Arcade 1.png )
1009579

INSIDE, SPECTER AND OMEN LINE UP AT THE FRONT COUNTER TO BUY SOME TOKENS. SPECTER PAYS FOR THE TOKENS STATING THAT SINCE HE'S SHOWING OMEN AROUND HE SHOULD PAY.
OMEN: Aw thanks! but you don't have to pay for me all night.
>>
No. 1009580 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163090206018.png - (413.68KB , 1500x1060 , Arcade 1_5.png )
1009580

BEFORE SPECTER AND OMEN CAN MOVE TOWARDS THE MACHINES SPECTER IS ELBOWED BY LARGE MOSQITO CLEARLY UNSATISFIED WITH THE SPEED THE TWO WERE MOVING
MOSQUITO: Quit hoggin' the lane losers.

SPECTER'S BOW FALLS TO THE FLOOR. ON ANY OTHER DAY THIS SHIT WOULD NOT FLY, BUT RIGHT NOW SPECTER DOESN'T THINK GETTING INTO A FIGHT WOULD BE GOOD ON A DA-HANGOUT, IT'S A HANGOUT.
OMEN: Guess jackasses are in every city...blood sucking loser.
SPECTER: !?
OMEN: What? He's a mosquito, they suck blood...what did you think I meant?

OMEN PICKS UP SPECTERS BOWTIE AND PUTS IT BACK ON FOR HIM.
>>
No. 1009581 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163090207462.png - (346.96KB , 1500x1060 , Arcade 2.png )
1009581

SPECTER AND OMEN HEAD TO THE MACHINES AWAY FROM THE MAN WHO'D SHOVED SPECTER. OMEN GLEEFULLY LOOKS OVER THE MACHINES COMMENTING ON THE QUALITY AND AUTHENTICITY OF THEM.
OMEN: Most other arcades are a VR. Which is fun but I like these too. What do you want to play first? I want to get some tickets for a prize.

THERE'S A NICE VARIETY OF GAMES. SPECTERS FAVOURITE IS CURRENTLY OCCUPIED BY THE SAME DOUCHEBAG MOSQUITO FROM BEFORE BUT THERE'S STILL PLENTY OTHERS. OMEN SEEMS PARTICULARLY DRAWN TO THE SHOOTING GAME AT THE BACK, IT'S A CO-OP ONE; THERE'S THE FIGHTING GAME SPECTER'S BEEN GETTING PRETTY GOOD AT; OR HE COULD CHOOSE TO PLAY A SINGLE PLAYER GAME AND LET OMEN PLAY HIS OWN GAME AS WELL.
>>
No. 1009583 ID: e51896

Play the co-op game with Omen.
The game turns out to be very very violent, much more violent and bloody than the jobs you go on.
>>
No. 1009585 ID: 5232cd

>>1009581
co-op game.
>>
No. 1009586 ID: 36784c

>>1009580
>>GETTING INTO A FIGHT WOULD BE GOOD ON A DA-HANGOUT, IT'S A HANGOUT.
It’s definitely a date.

>>1009581
Play the shooting game. Omen seems to be drawn to it, so he must want to play that game.
>>
No. 1009593 ID: c92a02

Fighting game. Didn't they make one of these about you?
>>
No. 1009594 ID: f8fa51

Follow Omen's instincts. Play the shooty game.
>>
No. 1009600 ID: 53560f

We can always just wait for the mosquito to finish playing your favourite and jump on it when they leave.
For now, jolly cooperation!
>>
No. 1009618 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163096429141.png - (387.49KB , 1500x1060 , Shoot Em Up.png )
1009618

>Co-op
SPECTER WALKS OVER TO THE SHOOTING GAME WITH OMEN AND BEGIN TO PLAY. THE GAME BEGINS BOOTING UP AS OLD LIVE ACTION ACTORS BEGIN TO RATTLE OF THE STORY AND THE PLAYER'S MISSION. SPECTER DECIDES TO ASK WHY OMEN SEEMED SO INTERESTED IN THE GAME.
OMEN: I've been to one or two shooting ranges before. It was fun for a bit but, y'know, busy with work. Do you shoot often?

BEFORE SPECTER CAN ANSWER THE GAME BEGINS AND OMEN STARTS FOCUSING ON FIRING.
OMEN: Oh! It's starting! get ready!
>>
No. 1009619 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163096430684.png - (538.75KB , 1500x1060 , Shoot Em Up 1.png )
1009619

OMEN BEGINS FIRING AT THE SCREEN, AT THE BEGINNING HIS SHOTS ALL LAND SQUARELY ON THE ENEMY'S HEADS ONE AFTER THE OTHER EARNING HIM A HIGH AMOUNT OF POINTS OFF THE BAT. HE'S YET TO TAKE ANY ACTUAL DAMAGE EITHER SO HIS SCORE MULTIPLIER KEEPS CLIMBING. AS THIS GOES ON SPECTER QUITS STARING AT OMEN PLAYING AND BEGINS TO FIRE AS WELL.
OMEN: So Specter! Do you like knives?

SPECTER GETS NERVOUS AT THE QUESTION ASKING WHY OMEN WANTED TO KNOW
OMEN: When we were at the swap meet you were looking at a stand full of knives, and your bag had a bunch of other knives in it.
OMEN: I'll be honest you looked sort of scary!
>>
No. 1009628 ID: 5232cd

>>1009619
Tell him yeah, you like weapons of all sorts. Hmm, you looked scary, and he wanted to get to know you better? Ask if he likes scary people.
>>
No. 1009635 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163097275352.png - (150.53KB , 1500x1060 , Shoot Em Up 2.png )
1009635

>you like weapons of all sorts
SPECTER EXPLAINS HIS INTEREST IN WEAPONS.THOUGH, YES, HE'S PARTICULARLY INTERESTED IN KNIVES.

SPECTER ASKS OMEN WHY HE WAS STILL INTERESTED IN GETTING TO KNOW HIM WHEN HE SAYS SPECTER "LOOKED SCARY"
OMEN: I said sort of looked scary. I've seen scarier, you were sort of a mix of scary and some what...I don't know approachable? The way you talked to a lot of those vendors I could tell you didn't seem like someone I needed to worry about.
OMEN: Unless you want me to say you're scary, in which case you're down right horrifying!

OMEN LAUGHS TO HIMSELF AT THE END OF HIS SENTENCE.
>>
No. 1009636 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163097276366.png - (350.15KB , 1500x1060 , Shoot Em Up 3.png )
1009636

OMEN TURNS HIS HEAD TO FACE SPECTER COMPLETELY AS HE CONTINUES TO FIRE AT THE SCREEN, HIS ACCURACY DOESN'T DIP AT ALL AS HE SPEAKS
OMEN: Is there anything you wanted to ask me? I've sort of been asking you most of the questions tonight. Unless there's nothing you have to ask?
>>
No. 1009637 ID: 9aa12d

What do you do Omen?
>>
No. 1009638 ID: 5232cd

How is he doing that?
>>
No. 1009639 ID: e51896

Tell him he's really impressive with a gun. Ask how he's practiced whenever he isn't working.
>>
No. 1009641 ID: 561b4a

Ask Omen where he's from! Always a good place to start. He's also very talented at arcade games, is he an enthusiast?
>>
No. 1009644 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163097590683.png - (396.63KB , 1500x1060 , Shoot Em Up 4.png )
1009644

>Where's he from?
OMEN: I was born in Basilla, but moved around a lot afterwards. If you mean where was I before I got to Dark then I was in Tongue. I moved here because my job needed me to.

BASILLA IS ABOUT 1,500 MILES TO THE EAST OF DARK. TONGUE IS ONLY AROUND 550 MILES SOUTH OF DARK. WHILE BASILLA IS A SMALL RURAL TOWN, TONGUE IS A MUCH LARGER CITY, THOUGH NOT AS LARGE AS DARK IS

>What does he do?
OMEN: What for work? Data entry mostly; like I said before, boring. If you mean what I do outside of work I read a bit. I like looking for antiques too, old things are neat.

SPECTER ASKS IF OMEN PLAYS ARCADE GAMES IN HIS SPARE TIME TOO
OMEN: Only the VR ones. Basilla had an old school arcade but it's been years since I've been there. Holograms and light projections are nice and all but I like the clicking noises old arcade machines make.

AFTER SOME TALKING SPECTER REALIZES HE HASN'T BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO HIS SCREEN. HE TURNS BACK JUST IN TIME TO SEE AN ENEMY REDUCE HIM TO ZERO HEALTH AND KILL HIM.
OMEN: Oops, guess I distracted you huh? Hey! What's the grossest thing you've had to exterminate?
SPECTER: ?
OMEN: You said you were an exterminator right?. I know you said it was boring but I bet you get to do more than sit at a desk like I do, I bet someone's called you to get rid of a massive lung-roach or a raptor spider yeah?
OMEN: Or if that's too gross how about an easy question, like...what's your favorite food?
>>
No. 1009646 ID: a9af05

>>1009636
>No loss of accuracy
Wouldn't it be funny if Omen was actually a hitman like you?

>>1009644
>grossest thing you've had to exterminate?
Describe one of your jobs (or the events of the previous thread) and play it off as exterminating a large infestation of bugs.
>>
No. 1009648 ID: af6f42

There was this one that wouldn't come out into any of the usual traps, so I had to get in there and squash it the old fashion way but when I finally got it it just splattered everywhere. I mean it's guts covered everything not just in that room but it went out the door and messed up the next room over as well.
>>
No. 1009649 ID: 5232cd

>>1009644
>food
Tell him how you can't eat solid food.
>>
No. 1009657 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163098293499.png - (339.18KB , 1500x1060 , Shoot Em Up 5.png )
1009657

SPECTER RECOUNTS HIS LAST JOB, WHERE A GIANT ROACH HID INSIDE OF A HOUSE AND HE HAD TO GO THROUGH FLOOR AFTER FLOOR OF DISGUSTING BUGS TO GET THE BIGGEST ONE AT THE TOP AND STOMP ON IT. HE GOES INTO DETAIL ABOUT THE MESS IT LEFT ON THE WALLS AND FLOOR, OMEN DOESN'T SEEM FAZED BY THIS STORY THOUGH AND STARES WITH UNWAVERING ATTENTION.
OMEN: Nasty! Haha! I can't believe you do that constantly as your job...Do you like doing that?

SPECTER SAYS HE DOES A LITTLE AND THAT IT'S REWARDING WORK AND PAYS WELL. THE GROSS PARTS DON'T BOTHER HIM ALL THAT MUCH. SPECTER ASKS IF OMEN LIKES HIS JOB
OMEN: Huh? Oh! Yeah, it's not bad. I've had worse jobs, there's worse jobs than boring one's y'know?

SPECTER ALSO TELLS OMEN THAT HE CANNOT EAT SOLID FOOD, SO HE ONLY DRINKS LIQUIDS. SPECTER OBVIOUSLY WON'T TELL OMEN HIS FAVOURITE DRINK IS BLOOD, SO HE CLAIMS HIS SECOND FAVORITE DRINK, WATERMELON ICED TEA, IS HIS FAVORITE.
OMEN: Only drinking? You could probably eat things like soup or stew as long as it's not too chunky though right? I love beef stew!

OMEN BEGINS TALKING ABOUT BEEF STEW, BUT BEFORE HE CAN GET TO HOW HIS MOTHER USED TO MAKE IT BOTH SPECTER AND OMEN CAN HEAR WHAT SOUNDS LIKE THE SLAMMING FISTS ON AN ARCADE CABINET.
>>
No. 1009658 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163098294935.png - (442.01KB , 1500x1060 , Shoot Em Up 6.png )
1009658

MOSQUITO: Do you two ever SHUT UP!?

THE LARGE MOSQUITO FROM BEFORE HAD WALKED OVER FROM HIS GAME. SPECTER LOOKED OVER AT THE CABINET THE MOSQUITO HAD GOTTEN UP FROM, THE CABINET FLASHING THE GAME OVER SCREEN COUNTING DOWN.
MOSQUITO: I can't focus with your two annoying voices jabbering. Either be quiet or LEAVE got it!?

SPECTER LOOKS THE MOSQUITO UP AND DOWN, HE'D NEVER SEEN THIS GUY BEFORE AND HE DOESN'T LOOK AFFILIATED WITH THE ARCADE. HE PROBABLY DOESN'T HAVE ANY REAL AUTHORITY OVER THE BUSINESS, EITHER WAY OMEN IS VISIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE GUY SO CLOSE
>>
No. 1009661 ID: c8996f

demand to know what gives him the right or authority to order you around.
>>
No. 1009663 ID: 894419

Tell the mosquito he is being very rude and if continues to do so there may be a kerfuffle
>>
No. 1009672 ID: f8fa51

Don't reply, don't even bother acknowledging him. Walk over to an employee and simply tell them this guy's bothering you.
>>
No. 1009673 ID: 53560f

Move away with omen and then make sure omen is distracted so you can get away.
When you’re alone, disguise as an arcade worker (ideally one that looks vaguely important) and politely but firmly ask the mosquito to leave for he is disruptive to other customers.
When you return to omen just tell him you needed to go to the bathroom and were mildly embarrassed about telling him.
>>
No. 1009674 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163099680325.png - (300.39KB , 1500x1060 , Mosquito Problem 1.png )
1009674

SPECTER INSTINCTIVLEY CHOOSES TO BE AGRESSIVE. HE TURNS TO THE MOSQUITO AND MOVES TOWARDS HIM ASKING HIM WHAT GAVE HIM THE RIGHT OR AUTHORITY TO WALK AROUND BOSSING PEOPLE AROUND, POKING THE GUYS CHEST AS HE DOES SO.
>>
No. 1009676 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163099685730.png - (477.62KB , 1500x1060 , Mosquito Problem 2.png )
1009676

MOSQUITO: Well I know damn well a PIPSQUEAK like you isn't going to do SHIT ABOUT IT!

THE MOSQUITO REACHES FORWARD AND LIFTS SPECTER OFF OF THE GROUND. THOUGH UNCOMFORTABLE, SPECTER IS NOT PARTICULARLY WORRIED FOR HIS SAFETY. HE'D BEEN IN MORE DANGEROUS SITUATIONS THAN THIS, THOUGH HE IS UPSET HIS TIME WITH OMEN IS BEING INTERRUPTED BY THIS NO BODY

>Walk over to an employee and simply tell them this guy's bothering you.
THE EMPLOYEE AT THE FRONT DESK IS WITHIN EYE SHOT, HE'S SIMPLY AVERTING HIS GAZE FROM THE SITUATION CLEARLY NOT WANTING TO GET INVOLVED WITH THE MASSIVE INSECT'S TANTRUM

SPECTER COULD PROBABLY HANDLE THIS GUY WITH LITTLE ISSUE, BUT IS NOW WONDERING IF HE SHOULD CHOOSE VIOLENCE...
>>
No. 1009680 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163099767324.png - (549.12KB , 1500x1060 , Mosquito Problem 3.png )
1009680

BEFORE SPECTER CAN MAKE A DESCISION HOWEVER HE SEE'S THE ORANGE LIGHT GUN GET CHUCKED AT THE MOSQUITO'S HEAD. SPECTER IS DROPPED AND FROM THE FLOOR HE SEE'S THE MOSQUITO TURN TOWARDS OMEN WITH RAGE IN HIS EYES.

MOSQUITO: Oh you want to get it first you little VERMIN?
OMEN: YOU'RE THE ONLY VERMIN I SEE AROUND HERE JERK!

MOSQUITO BEGINS TO MOVE TOWARDS OMEN WHO IS CAREFULLY MOVING BACKWARDS.
>>
No. 1009682 ID: 5232cd

Punch him in the dick.

Could also break his nose, then threaten to snap it off and stab him with it.
>>
No. 1009683 ID: 561b4a

>>1009682
Oooh I like the idea of giving him a lil crook in his probiscus, punch up!
>>
No. 1009684 ID: f8fa51

Stand next to Omen for solidarity. If this nuisance keeps walking him backwards, stand your ground. If he keeps approaching, apply violence with an eye to causing pain rather than permanent injury or death.
>>
No. 1009687 ID: 53560f

Possess mosquito, don’t stop his advance but make sure he leaves himself in a position for omen to claim an easy victory.
When all is said and done, give Omen a few compliments for ‘saving’ us.
>>
No. 1009688 ID: dbd72b

Firmly self defense now, you are cleared to damage him. You might want to avoid anything permanent just yet.

And oh, look. His back is now to you. Make it count, and try for pain.
>>
No. 1009690 ID: ce39da

Fisticuffs aren't normally your preferred weapon of choice, but this guy doesn't stand a chance with you and Omen tag-teaming him. Do only enough to teach a lesson, though; don't do anything permanent. Nothing major, anyway.
>>
No. 1009700 ID: f28c98

Kick him in the shin.
>>
No. 1009705 ID: 76fa74

go for his big pointy schnozz, punch him in it.
>>
No. 1009708 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163103844742.png - (390.79KB , 1500x1060 , Mosquito Problem 4.png )
1009708

>Possess mosquito
>Disguise as an arcade worker
SPECTER DOES NOT HAVE THE BLOOD POWERS HE GAINED FROM HIS THE ZERO SYNDICATE JOB. ABILITIES HE GAINS FROM DRINKING BLOOD SLOWLY DRAIN FROM HIM AS HIS BODY DIGESTS IT. HE LOSES HIS POWERS AFTER ABOUT AN HOUR WITHOUT A SUFFICIENT AMOUNT OF BLOOD.

>Punch him in the dick
RUSHES TO OMEN'S SIDE BEFORE GOING FOR A DICK PUNCH
>>
No. 1009709 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163103846181.png - (377.35KB , 1500x1060 , Mosquito Problem 5.png )
1009709

THE MOSQUITO LURCHES OVER AND SPECTER FOLLOWS UP WITH AN OVERHAND HOOK SENDING THE MOSQUITO TOPLING OVER.
>>
No. 1009710 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163103847443.png - (254.28KB , 1500x1060 , Mosquito Problem 6.png )
1009710

OMEN WALKS OVER TO THE MOSQUITO'S UNCONCIOUS BODY. FOR A SECOND SPECTER IS AFRAID HE MAY HAVE KILLED THE GUY.

OMEN: Holy shit Specter...
>>
No. 1009711 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163103849666.png - (353.05KB , 1500x1060 , Mosquito Problem 7.png )
1009711

OMEN REACHES INTO THE MOSQUITO'S BACK POCKET AND PULLS OUT A MASSIVE ROLL OF PINK ARCADE TICKETS
OMEN: LOOK AT HOW MANY TICKETS THIS GUY HAD ON HIM! HE'S GOT LIKE A BILLION!
>>
No. 1009712 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163103850914.png - (307.07KB , 1500x1060 , Kick.png )
1009712

THE MOSQUITO GROANS ON THE GROUND AND OMEN GIVES HIM A SWIFT KICK IN THE SIDE
OMEN: That's for messing with Spector!

AND THEN ANOTHER
OMEN: And THAT one's for messing up my high score!

OMEN TURNS TO SPECTER
OMEN: Those probably didn't hurt that much but they made me feel better! You're really tough!
>>
No. 1009713 ID: 561b4a

We should be super relieved omen took it so well. Tell him you hope you didn't go too far there. You're tough but you don't want him thinking you're some kind of unhinged maniac hitman.
>>
No. 1009714 ID: 5232cd

>>1009712
Yeah haha... Wanna spend those tickets?
>>
No. 1009721 ID: a9af05

>>1009712
>That's for messing with Spector!
Aww, that's sweet. Omen cares about you!

Let's go spend those tickets!
>>
No. 1009723 ID: 76fa74

spend tickets, get that sweet power-ring from that one show you like, the one about the giant robots and the explosions.
>>
No. 1009724 ID: f28c98

Let's see those prizes.

So your powers are temporary... Well that makes sense, and is a good thing too. If you grow too powerful it will give you trouble down the way. It helps to keep a low profile. What DO you get to keep from your blood drinking? Can you permanently grow more powerful in some other way?
>>
No. 1009751 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163105724383.png - (299.83KB , 1500x1060 , Prizes.png )
1009751

>What DO you get to keep from your blood drinking?
SAME THING ANYONE KEEPS FROM EATING FOOD, NUTRIENTS. GENERAL STRENGTH INCREASES TOO BUT IT'S NOT A MASSIVE CHANGE.

SPECTER ASKS OMEN IF HE WENT TO FAR?
OMEN: What? Nah! I mean he's still breathing isn't he?

OMEN POKES THE MOSQUITO A COUPLE MORE TIMES WITH HIS FOOT
OMEN: Yeah he's fine!

SPECTER SHRUGS AND POINTS AT THE PRIZE COUNTER
OMEN: Yeah let's turn these in!

THE TWO RUSH OVER AND LOOK AT ALL OF THE PRIZES
OMEN: Don't bother with the low price one's. We should get something that costs a lot!

SPECTER'S OPTIONS ARE...
>A Stuffed Imp
OMEN: These things are everywhere aren't they?
>A Gore-ball Bat
OMEN: I don't really keep up with sports outside bloopers I see online.
>A Hoverboard
OMEN: Do you know how to ride one? Because I don't.
>A Kukri Knife
OMEN: I guess kids don't really play here so it's okay to sell that?
>A High Definition Camera
OMEN: Why is that the same price as a hover board?
>A Friendship Necklace
OMEN: Aw that's a cute prize.
>Let Omen Pick
OMEN: If you don't know what to pick I can choose for you.
>>
No. 1009757 ID: ce39da

Say you're interested in the doll, the camera, the necklace, and uh... the knife BUT, you ultimately want it to be Omen's decision.
>>
No. 1009759 ID: 5232cd

>>1009751
New knife new knife. It's even red!
>>
No. 1009764 ID: dbd72b

Say it's Omen's pick, try and fail to resist staring at the knife
>>
No. 1009766 ID: f8fa51

A knife would be a prize for yourself, but this is a joint venture. Either the friendship necklace (for obvious reasons) or the hoverboard (you can learn to ride it together).
>>
No. 1009768 ID: f28c98

HMMMMMMMMMMM shit, i really want that knoife, but yeah, let Omen decide. The Friendship Necklace is cute too tho.
>>
No. 1009784 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163106655746.png - (267.15KB , 1500x1060 , Knife.png )
1009784

>Omen's Choice
SPECTER TELLS OMEN HE GETS TO CHOOSE SINCE HE FOUND THE TICKETS.
OMEN: I mean you kicked the guy's ass, but okay!...Uh this one!

OMEN POINTS OUT THE RED KUKRI AND HANDS IT OVER TO SPECTER.
SPECTER: !?
OMEN: Of course! I could tell you really wanted it. You looked at the knife then immediately looked away like it'd be selfish to take it

SPECTER SHAKES HIS HEAD BUT OMEN FORCES THE KNIFE INTO HIS HAND, ALMOST DANGEROUSLY SO. SPECTER SHOULD PRBOABLY TEACH OMEN PROPER KNIFE SAFETY IN THE FUTURE IF THEY CONTINUE TO HANG OUT.
OMEN: Besides you paid for my tokens so you should have it! You can make it up to me later if it really bothers you that much!
OMEN: And if someone gives us trouble later a good stabbing will end it faster
SPECTER: ?
OMEN: NOTHING! Say! Where d'you want to head next? I'm getting kind of hungry.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF GOOD FAST FOOD RESTURAUNTS AROUND; BURGERS, PIZZA, OR SPECTER AND OMEN CAN HEAD TO THE ICE CREAM PARLOR. THERE'S A TACO HORN NEARBY BUT TACO HORN IS AWFUL AND SPECTER WON'T RUIN OMEN'S NIGHT LIKE THAT.
>>
No. 1009786 ID: 5232cd

>>1009784
Hmmm, I'm thinking pizza. You can order marinara sauce on the side to go with your BLOOD.
>>
No. 1009787 ID: 36784c

>>1009784
>And if someone gives us trouble later a good stabbing will end it faster
Apparently Omen is ok with stabbing someone! But that doesn’t necessarily mean he’d be ok with killing someone.

>Food
Now you get to awkwardly stare at Omen while he eats and you try to pretend to drink a soda.

>Where to eat?
Pizza is always a good choice.
>>
No. 1009797 ID: f28c98

Staby staby.

>>1009786
Yee.

This is turning out to be a great da- HANGOUT.
>>
No. 1009818 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163109198195.png - (273.30KB , 1500x1060 , Pizza Knight.png )
1009818

>Pizza
SPECTER LEADS OMEN TO THE NEAREST PIZZA KNIGHT.
OMEN: Oh man! I used to work at one of these. It sucked! My boss was a jerk and they always put way too much garlic in the pizza...is there a buffet?
SPECTER: *nods*
OMEN: Perfect!

>You can order marinara sauce on the side to go with your BLOOD.
SPECTER DOES ENJOY DRINKING THE MARINARA SAUCE AT THE PIZZA KNIGHT WHEN I ORDERS IT, BUT HE'S NOT QUITE SURE IF HE CAN DO THAT WITHOUT OMEN-
OMEN: Hey Specter! I dare you to drink the marinara sauce packets when we get inside.

NEVERMIND.
>>
No. 1009819 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163109200356.png - (376.45KB , 1500x1060 , Pizza Knight 2.png )
1009819

AFTER SOME TIME INSIDE OMEN HAD GONE THROUGH 19 SLICES OF PEPPERONI, ANCHOVY, AND OLIVE PIZZA SLICES AND SPECTER HAD 2 SODAS AND 3 SAUCE PACKETS.
OMEN: So, you like drinking those?
SPECTER: *nods*
OMEN: Would you have done that anyway if I didn't dare you?
SPECTER: *shrugs*
OMEN: Ha! Well I guess I can't judge...Hey! Do you go to a boxing class or something? You threw some mean punches! I wanted to go to a self defense class for a while since I can hardly make a fist.
OMEN: Do you know how to use a knife as well as you punch?
>>
No. 1009820 ID: 53560f

Tell him that most of your arsenal doesn’t see much real use , unless he counts the times where you’ve brought along a piece of your collection along on an extermination job. Always fun to practice a new weapon on a particularly stabable bug.
>>
No. 1009843 ID: 894419

You have lots of practice with a lot of weapons, but its more of an acquired skill than a trained one. You sort of just picked it up living in such a dangerous city.

You're good with basically anything melee.
>>
No. 1009847 ID: 2da803

The punching is actually reapplied knife stuff. Get in close and hit the soft bits... there's a lot that applies to both.

Knife collecting is a hobby, and the various ways that they're made and used for is really interesting.
>>
No. 1009849 ID: f28c98

I can use a knife, yeah. I learned fighting out of necessity. As you just witnessed, you are going to encounter mean people in this place, so you have to be prepared.

I am also good at throwing things. I am way better at that than shooting.
>>
No. 1009870 ID: 5232cd

Ask if he's good with any weapons other than guns.
>>
No. 1009886 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163113442806.png - (299.09KB , 1500x1060 , Pizza Knight 3.png )
1009886

SPECTER EXPLAINS HOW WHILE MOST OF HIS KNIVES DO NOT SEE ANY REAL USE HE DOES KNOW HOW TO USE THEM OUT OF NESSECITY, AND HOW THE PUNCHING HE KNOW'S IS JUST REAPPLIED KNIFE FIGHTING SKILLS. SPECTER TALKS ABOUT HOW DANGEROUS DARK CAN BE.
OMEN: There was a knife as a prize in an arcade. I don't doubt this place is dangerous.
SPECTER:...

SPECTER ASKS IF OMEN IS OKAY LIVING HERE
OMEN: Oh! I'm gonna be just fine Specter. It should be pretty obvious now I'm good with a gun.
OMEN: I'm the smallest out of 4 children and my mother was afraid I wouldn't be able to defend myself so she taught me how to shoot!

OMEN MAKES A GUN MOTION WITH HIS HAND
OMEN: Danger's not a problem. Anyone becomes more dangerous with a GUN, and I'm the most dangerous when I have a gun!
OMEN:...I mean... like not in a crazy way...I'm not a crazed gunman alright?
>>
No. 1009887 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163113444932.png - (370.00KB , 1500x1060 , Claws.png )
1009887

SPECTER ASKS IF OMEN IS GOOD WITH ANY OTHER WEAPONS?
OMEN: THESE!

OMEN SHOWS HIS CLAWS
OMEN: Everyone else in my family's big enough to claw fight very well, but my size makes it a bit harder. That being said I can still use them well enough. I learned a little from watching everyone else.
OMEN: Maybe I can apply what I know to a little knife fighting. Then again I can tell you're also just strong on your own.

OMEN CHOMPS THROUGH A 20TH SLICE OF PIZZA.
OMEN: Mmm...This has been pretty fun so far. How much longer do you want this date go on for?
>>
No. 1009890 ID: f28c98

Ah, he call this a date, you can't deny it any longer!

Is he having fun? What else could we do in this OFFICIAL date? Is there anything he would like to do?
>>
No. 1009907 ID: 9aa12d

So it is a date, lucky you you spooky boi.
>>
No. 1009908 ID: 894419

>>1009887
You're not tired, so its up to him. If he's feelung a lil drowsy perhaps you could top it off by walking him home?
>>
No. 1009915 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163115039709.png - (217.91KB , 1500x1060 , Pizza Knight 4.png )
1009915

>DATE
SPECTER: ?!
OMEN: Showing me around town and paying for everything? Sort of seems like a date. Y'know unless it's not! in which case forget I said anything!
SPECTER: !!!
OMEN: Oh! You're fine with this being a date? Cool! So am I! Just…didn't want to make it sound like this was something it wasn't.

SPECTER EXPLAINS THAT HE ISN'T TIRED AT ALL, AND CAN CONTINUE IF OMEN WANTS TOO
OMEN: Great! I'm gonna use the bathroom. We can talk about where to go when I get back.

OMEN GETS UP FROM THE TABLE
>>
No. 1009916 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163115040831.png - (269.51KB , 1500x1060 , Pizza Knight 5.png )
1009916

THAT WAS…AN AWKWARD WAY OF CONFIRMING THAT THIS WAS IN FACT A DATE, BUT IT'S BETTER THAN WONDERING THE WHOLE TIME. SPECTER CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT OMEN SAYING THE WORD…
>>
No. 1009917 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163115041645.png - (259.50KB , 1500x1060 , Pizza Knight 6.png )
1009917

HIS THOUGHTS ARE CUT SHORT BY HIS PHONE RINGING. HE CHECKS THE SCREEN, IT'S WORK. SINCE OMEN'S AWAY TAKING THE CALL COULDN'T HURT.
>>
No. 1009918 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163115042640.png - (244.32KB , 1500x1060 , Decker.png )
1009918

SPECTER ANSWERS THE CALL, ON THE SCREEN HE SEE'S DECKER, THE ONE WHO FIXES HIM UP WITH THE MAJORITY OF HIS JOBS.
DECKER: Specter. We need to talk
SPECTER: …
DECKER: I was bookmarking job listings on Hit-Net for your next mark and I noticed a certain listing

SPECTER EXPLAINS HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WORK RIGHT NOW
DECKER: Well you should. Look at this.

DECKER SENDS THE LISTING TO SPECTER'S PHONE. IT'S A PICTURE OF HIM
DECKER: Some gang leader by the name of Culex says you broke his little brother's nose and won't stand for the insult. Now he wants you dead.
DECKER: There's also a second listing next to yours. Do you know this person?

DECKER SENDS ANOTHER HIT LISTING, THIS TIME SHOWING OMEN'S FACE.
DECKER: Because they're also wanted dead.
SPECTER: !!!!!!!!!!!
DECKER: Luckily, Culex also has a hit out on his head. So you've got good reason to kill him when you get the chance. I'm already doing my best to scrub the listing from the site...should I try to remove the other one too?
SPECTER: *NODS*
DECKER: Okay! I'm on it. Just try to stay safe, I'm pretty sure someone's already seen this by now.
>>
No. 1009922 ID: 5232cd

>>1009918
Welp. Better tell Omen he's in danger; does he have a gun on him? Ask how comfortable he'd be turning this into a date that involves... extermination. Also find out where Culex is so you can go take him out immediately.

Is the skull going to be useful?
>>
No. 1009929 ID: f28c98

God damn it... Welp, better get ready, luckily you have a KNIFE on you, so you are not in much disadvantage. Stay close to the bathroom door and be ready to take Omen and gtfo. You already paid for the food right?

Also, is Omen a gal or a guy? We never established that. Not that it matters, but it would be weird not to know.
>>
No. 1009951 ID: f8fa51

>>1009929
The narrator has used masculine pronouns for Omen previously.

You should let Omen know that a friend of yours has informed you that that mosquito is the little brother of a gang leader so you both now have to watch yourselves.
>>
No. 1009968 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163117983862.png - (389.36KB , 1500x1060 , Bathroom 1.png )
1009968

>Is the skull going to be useful?
MAYBE FOR THROWING, WHO KNOWS?

>Warn Omen
SPECTER HEADS STRAIGHT TO THE BATHROOM TO FIND OMEN. INSIDE SPECTER CALLS FOR HIM BUT GET'S NO RESPONSE. HE OPENS THE DOOR, THE BATHROOM IS EMPTY, BUT THERE'S WATER LEAKING OUT FROM ONE OF THE STALLS...
>>
No. 1009969 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163117984376.png - (437.34KB , 1500x1060 , Bathroom 2.png )
1009969

SPECTER OPENS THE STALL TO FIND A SUNDERED TOILET AND A MASSIVE TUNNEL BORED INTO THE WALL...
>>
No. 1009976 ID: 9aa12d

Okay, a bit excessive on their part but quickly now, move through the hole and looky look.
>>
No. 1009977 ID: 36784c

>>1009968
Oops! You dropped your bow!

>>1009969
……how the fuck did that happen so quietly?! You’d think we would’ve heard something like this happening in the main part of the restaurant! Or at the very least we would’ve felt the ground or walls start shaking from a giant hole being opened up!

Quick! Follow that tunnel! You’ve gotta save your date!
>>
No. 1009978 ID: 4d730d

Looks like someone saw it, alright.

Kukri time!
>>
No. 1009982 ID: f28c98

Time to go to work and exterminate some mosquitoes.
>>
No. 1009992 ID: a9af05

>>1009969
Go save your date!
>>
No. 1009993 ID: 5232cd

>>1009969
Hmm, drink blood before or after entering the tunnel?
Wait, where does the tunnel go? Are the bathrooms in the basement? Or is this an impossible tunnel?
>>
No. 1009999 ID: 76fa74

Oh. Ohhhh. This will not do. This will not stand.

It's time for blood. It's time for VENGENCE.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
>>
No. 1010007 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163122389996.png - (194.43KB , 1500x1060 , Behind the Pizza Knight.png )
1010007

>Oops! You dropped your bow!
SPECTER THINKS THAT'S BEEN MISSING SINCE THE MOSQUITO GRABBED HIM AT THE ARCADE.

>Follow
SPECTER CLUTCHES HIS KUKRI AND ENTER'S THE TUNNEL. THE HOLE LEADS OUT TO THE BACK OF THE PIZZA KNIGHT.
>>
No. 1010008 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163122391294.png - (387.83KB , 1500x1060 , The Moles.png )
1010008

AT THE BACK SPECTER SEE'S A TRIO OF PEOPLE EQUIPPED WITH MINING GEAR. THE BIGGEST ONE IN THE BACK HOLDING OMEN HIS IS HAND. SPECTER RECOGNIZES THEM AS HITMEN, THOUGH HE ISN'T SURE IF THEY RECOGNIZE HIM.
DRILLS: Hey it's the otha' one. The job didn't say they'd togetha'. This makes our job a whole lot easia'
PIX: Capture?
SPADE: Nah, this one looks tough. Let's bring in his head!

PIX AND SPADE ADVANCE, DRILLS STAYS IN THE BACK AS OMEN STRUGGLES IN HIS GRIP.
>>
No. 1010009 ID: 76fa74

>>1010008
take the one one big guy's right first, spill his guts with the kukri. Take his pick with your free hand and bury it in the next guy's head. TASTE THEIR BLOOD.
>>
No. 1010010 ID: c8996f

Apologize to Omen, say you didn't mean for work to follow you to your date, then commence murder
>>
No. 1010011 ID: f28c98

Let them come and counter attack, the moment we attack one of them, the other will respond. Position yourself in line with them, don't let them surround you.
>>
No. 1010012 ID: 08b72c

Loot shovel.
>>
No. 1010015 ID: 53560f

None of them are appear armed with ranged weapons, grab a piece of rubble and throw it to try and knock one of the advancing hitmen off balance as you begin the attack.
>>
No. 1010016 ID: f8fa51

Three on one and light on throwables. You might want to drink the blood you packed now. If that's not enough, or there's some other reason that won't work, your best bet might be to throw the kukri at the big guy holding Omen. Ideally, that would turn it from a three-on-one to a two-on-two, which is much better odds.
>>
No. 1010017 ID: 5fd55c

Let's try the diplomatic approach: stab their feet and punch the big guy in the face!
>>
No. 1010018 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163123315862.png - (954.84KB , 1500x1979 , The Moles 1.png )
1010018

>take the one one big guy's right first, spill his guts with the kukri
>Let them come and counter attack
SPECTER POSITIONS HIMSELF TO THE SIDE OF PIX AND COUNTERS HIS SWING CUTTING OF HIS HAND, TAKING HIS PICK, AND SLASHING OPEN HIS BODY WITH ONE FLUID MOTION.
>>
No. 1010019 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163123316386.png - (914.88KB , 1500x2120 , The Moles 2.png )
1010019

>grab a piece of rubble and throw it to try and knock one of the advancing hitmen
SPECTER'S HANDS ARE FULL, BUT HE KICKS A LARGE CHUNK OF RUBBLE TOWARD SPADE. SPADE DODGES, BUT DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO REACT TO SPECTER'S ATTACK

SPECTER BURIES THE PICKAXE INTO SPADE'S HEAD BEFORE FINISHING HIM WITH HIS KNIFE. SPECTER LOOKS OVER AT OMEN AND APOLOGIZES FOR ALL THIS.
>>
No. 1010020 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163123316959.png - (386.51KB , 1500x1060 , BLOOD DRINK.png )
1010020

BEFORE STEPPING UP TO FACE OFF DRILLS. SPECTER DRINKS QUICKLY

CHOOSE ONE

>GRASSHOPPER
Jump much higher and further

>MORE HANDS
Grow more hands, hold more stuff

>RHINO CHARGE
Launch yourself straight forward with a powerful dash
>>
No. 1010021 ID: c92a02

More hands! And maybe more arms while you're at it.
>>
No. 1010023 ID: ce39da

RHINO CHARGE the big guy immediately.
>>
No. 1010024 ID: 805477

Grasshopper. Every blood crazed assassin dreams of doing a flip.
>>
No. 1010026 ID: c6c827

>>1010023
Rhino Charge! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
>>
No. 1010027 ID: 36784c

>>1010020
Look at the big guy and say, “You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' …Well, do ya, punk?!”

And regardless of what the big guy says or does, Rhino Charge at him!
>>
No. 1010036 ID: f28c98

RHINO CHARGE sounds good. Now go and RAM that big fucker, preferably with your knife pointing towards him. Staby staby.
>>
No. 1010037 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163124077550.png - (467.14KB , 1500x1060 , Drillz.png )
1010037

>Rhino Charge
DRILLS SAYS NOTHING AS SPECTER WALKS PAST THE BODY'S OF HIS COMRADES ONLY WORDLESSLY REVING UP THE MASSIVE DRILL ATTACHED TO HIS ARM
>>
No. 1010038 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163124081589.png - (442.17KB , 1500x1060 , Drillz 2.png )
1010038

SPECTER SHOUTS "ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY PUNK?" AS HE CHARGES DRILLS. THE IMPACT SHAKES OMEN OUT OF THE BIG GUY'S GRIP AND DENTS HIS DRILL-ARM STOPPING IT'S ROTATION.
>>
No. 1010039 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163124082111.png - (286.25KB , 1500x1060 , Drillz 3.png )
1010039

BEFORE SPECTER CAN FOLLOW UP WITH A PROPER ATTACK DRILLS GRABS HIM WITH HIS NOW FREE HAND.
DRILLS: GOTCHA! Now I'm gonna wring you like a towel you little-
>>
No. 1010041 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163124084599.png - (541.86KB , 1500x1060 , Drillz 4.png )
1010041

DRILLS' SENTENCE IS CUT SHORT. A GUNSHOT ECHOES IN THE STREET. DRILLS' GRIP ON SPECTER LOOSENS AS HIS LIFELESS BODY FALLS OVER.
>>
No. 1010042 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163124085637.png - (301.18KB , 1500x1060 , Drillz 5.png )
1010042

OMEN WALKS PAST SPECTER OVER TO DRILLS' DEAD BODY, FIRING OFF TWO MORE SHOTS INTO THE BODY BEFORE HOLSTERING HIS GUN.
OMEN:...So. Are these normally the kinds of pests you exterminate?
>>
No. 1010047 ID: 96c896

>>1010042
To be honest, that one was tougher than most. You don't usually have to fight other hitmen, though... It feels a bit regretful that you had to fight.
Anyway, we're not done. Culex is behind this, so ask Omen if he'll join you on an assassination mission.
>>
No. 1010052 ID: 36784c

>>1010042
>Drills is dead
Can you drink his blood and gain a power? Or do you need to be the one that kills him in order to do that?

>...So. Are these normally the kinds of pests you exterminate?
Actually, if we're going to keep using that metaphor, these guys are also exterminators and-

Ah, fuck it. Just tell him that you're a hitman and those guys were also hitmen. A friend called and told you that mosquito guy's brother put a hit on both of you. Then call Decker to see if he had any luck scrubbing your names off the website.

Omen is surprisingly calm. Maybe he's done this before?
>>
No. 1010060 ID: f28c98

"Yeah, but this time it was kind of personal as well. And this were 'exterminators' too. Kinda your fault, they were sent by the brother of that blood sucking jerk earlier. MOSTLY my foult. Should have handled that situation differently.
Something tells me that you do mor than just 'data entry'."
>>
No. 1010061 ID: f28c98

>>1010060
Ment our fault*
>>
No. 1010062 ID: f8fa51

Cat's out of the bag now. Might as well confirm it.
>>
No. 1010077 ID: 21b257

>>1010042
Ye... yeah, sorry for not telling you.
>>
No. 1010091 ID: 3e7c34

Yep. But he’s clearly no stranger to this kind of stuff either…
>>
No. 1010092 ID: 3e7c34

Yep. But he’s clearly no stranger to this kind of stuff either…
>>
No. 1010094 ID: d0c77a

These were fellow exterminators, actually. Professional dispute, you understand.

Turns out the Mosquito had a brother who's a client. Good news? He's also a pest.

And glad to see you came strapped! Good instincts, especially for the near future.
>>
No. 1010103 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163128497585.png - (274.16KB , 1500x1060 , Hitmen.png )
1010103

SPECTER TELLS OMEN THAT THEY WERE OTHER "EXTERMINATORS" SO TO SPEAK, BUT QUICKLY RELENTS THAT HE ISN'T IN THE PEST CONTROL BUSINESS AND THAT HE'S A HITMAN.
OMEN: Y'know, that makes a lot of sense! I was sure you were just a common murderer.
SPECTER: ?
OMEN: Well I was 50% sure you were a murderer, 40% you were a regular guy who really liked knives and smelled faintly of blood, and 10% you were a contract killer.
SPECTER: !?
OMEN: What if you were a murderer? Well then I would've shot you if you tried to kill me. Duh! I had a plan and everything if I had to.
SPECTER: ???...??!!??
OMEN: Yes a plan and yes I'm very calm about all of this. I'm no stranger to danger Specter, and no I'm not really mad you lied. It makes sense why'd you keep this under wraps, and I understand completely. I used to be a hitman too! You can't just go around telling everyone that!

OMEN TWIRLS HIS GUN.
OMEN: I've been short a fixer for a while since my last partnership went belly-up, and I don't trust hitman organizations enough to join one...I've been in a bit of a slump because of it. When I met you at that auction I thought it might be a good chance to raise my spirits.
OMEN: Either by meeting someone new or killing someone who tried to kill me first!
>>
No. 1010104 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163128499129.png - (323.20KB , 1500x1060 , Hitmen 2.png )
1010104

SPECTER RECIEVES ANOTHER CALL FROM DECKER
DECKER: I've managed to scrub the listings for both you and the other person off of the site, along with putting a freeze on the account that did it.

GUNSHOTS CAN BE HEARD IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE CALL
DECKER: It put a little heat on me but it's nothing I can't handle. The problem is unless you down Culex he'll probably just send more hit squads after both of you.
OMEN: Who is it?
DECKER: Culex is currently residing at the Luck of the Draw casino on the top floor. It isn't too far from where you are and he can't re-upload the listing if he's a red smear on the floor. If you need anything else from me call. Don't die or it'll impact my earnings got it?

AN EXPLOSION RINGS OUT JUST BEFORE DECKER HANGS UP. HE'S PROBABLY FINE THOUGH. SPECTER UPDATES OMEN ON THE SITUATION.
OMEN: So the next stop on this date is a casino! I mean if you still consider this a date. I understand if you're upset I had a plan to kill you and dispose of your body if I absolutely had to.
OMEN: Speaking of plans, do we have one? Or are we just going in guns blazing? Not that I'm against guns blazing, just want to make sure we're on the same page.
>>
No. 1010107 ID: d0c77a

"nah, takes a lot of weight off my back, tbh. The date's been amazing, and you've been incredibly cool about All This. Couldn't ask for better."

Do we know anything about this casino? If so, we can at least get an approach going. If not, fuck it, take initiative. Ain't nobody got time for this.
>>
No. 1010108 ID: 21b257

>>1010104
No this takes so much pressure off me. Going out on a hit is my idea of a good time, so I'm excited to continue
>>
No. 1010109 ID: 36784c

>>1010104
>if you still consider this a date
Tell Omen that yes, you’d still consider this to be a date. (Blushing while telling him this is optional.)

Since you’re gonna be working together, you might as well tell him about how your Blood Drink powers work. Ask if he’s also got some kind of power?
>>
No. 1010110 ID: f28c98

I would be upset if you DIDN'T have a plan to kill me if i tried anything funny. I did picked up some attitudes that pointed at you being another hitman, but i was kinda focused on the date, which is totaly still going by the way.
>>
No. 1010115 ID: 96c896

Tell Omen that your boss has been pulling strings to keep you safe, at risk to himself. If that isn't trustworthy you don't know what is.
>>
No. 1010137 ID: f8fa51

For the plan: We'll scope out the casino and try to figure out any alternative entrances before we go in the front door. Wide-open floorspace while outnumbered is not a good idea. Since this is a date, though, we'll try to avoid sewer entrances. Maybe we can dress up in disguise if they're on the lookout for us?

Alternatively, if Culex doesn't control casino security, we can just take the elevator up without an issue. In that case, the closer confines should work to our advantage.
>>
No. 1010190 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163133390738.png - (265.75KB , 1500x1060 , Still Hungry.png )
1010190

SPECTER SAYS HE'S NOT UPSET ABOUT OMEN'S PLAN, IN FACT HE THINKS IT'S A VERY GOOD IDEA TO BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING.
OMEN: Oh of course you'd understand! You're a hitman too after all!...Hey did you have a plan to kill me if you needed to?
SPECTER: *shrug*
OMEN: What do you mean "I'd just stab you or something?" that isn't a PLAN!? Whatever, lets head to the casino before more goons show up.

SPECTER MAKES SURE TO DRINK DRILLS' BLOOD BEFORE HE GOES, AND HE EXPLAINS HIS POWER TO OMEN
OMEN: Freaky! But cool too!

DRILLS' BLOOD IS TASTY, BUT NOT ENOUGH TO GAIN A NEW POWER YET. IF SPECTER DRANK HIS BOTTLE OF BLOOD HE'D GAIN ANOTHER THOUGH…
>>
No. 1010191 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163133391137.png - (241.79KB , 1500x1060 , Luck of the Draw.png )
1010191

SPECTER AND OMEN RUSH TO THE CASINO. THE TWO CLIMB A NEARBY BUILDING TO SCOPE THE SURROUNDING AREA AS BEST AS THEY CAN. DECKER CALLS SPECTER AGAIN
DECKER: It looks like Culex has bought the place for a vacation stay. Top to bottom he's got his men swarming the place like ants.
OMEN: There are gunmen down in the courtyard too.
DECKER: Who is that?
SPECTER: …
DECKER: The other person on the hit listing?
OMEN: Hi! I'm Omen! Are you looking for another hitman to fix for?
SPECTER: !?
OMEN: Oh! Right right. I'll worry about that later! Right now I should be focusing on infiltration, do you have any ideas Specter?
>>
No. 1010194 ID: f8fa51

How built-up is the area surrounding the casino? Any possibility to walk up to the walls unmolested? How good are either or both of you at climbing?

We could climb up the side of the tower and try to break in from up there. Explosives could be good for this, but there's probably windows.

If Culex has bought it for a vacation stay, is it still functioning as a casino? You could disguise yourselves as regular guests and walk in the front door, which should at least get you to the elevators. From there you have a number of options, but all of them are better than fighting your way in the front door.

If we can't climb and we can't disguise our way in, we could try to break in a ground-floor window or something.
>>
No. 1010196 ID: c92a02

I have an idea: I'm going to drink this bottle of blood.
>>
No. 1010197 ID: 96c896

Is there any access from the outside walls? The angle we're looking at the tower from looks like we might be able to hang-glide there. Or just zipline over from a nearby building. We could also try getting in from below...
>>
No. 1010198 ID: 36784c

>>1010191
On one hand, going in guns blazing means there’s more guys you can drink blood from, which would mean you’d get a lot of powers by the time you reached Culex. The downside is that it’d take a while to actually reach Culex this way and he’ll have time to set up defenses while waiting for you to reach him.

On the other hand, trying to sneak in to get as close to Culex as possible before needing to fight would help speed things up and he won’t be able to set up proper defenses when you’re so close to him. The downside is that you’d have fewer powers by the time you reached Culex and him calling for reinforcements would leave you surrounded between the guys you snuck past on the lower floors and the guys you need to go through on the upper floors.

I’m not really sure how to do this. Let’s ask Omen and Decker if either of them have any ideas.
>>
No. 1010200 ID: c8996f

if he's up on the top floor, we could always just bring the whole building down, the only downside to that is the massive amount of collateral damage.
>>
No. 1010226 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163138318379.png - (206.76KB , 1500x1060 , Thinking.png )
1010226

>How built-up is the area surrounding the casino?
NOT VERY, IT'S A CASINO NOT A FORTRESS.

>Is there any access from the outside walls?
THERE ARE PLENTY OF WINDOWS TO BREAK INTO

>if he's up on the top floor, we could always just bring the whole building down, the only downside to that is the massive amount of collateral damage.
YES, WAY TOO MUCH COLLATERAL. BESIDES, A LACK OF PROPER TOOLS MAKES THIS IMPOSSIBLE.

>The angle we're looking at the tower from looks like we might be able to hang-glide there. Or just zipline over from a nearby building
AGAIN NEITHER SPECTER NOR OMEN HAVE TO PROPER TOOLS TO HANG GLIDE OR ZIPLINE THERE.

>I have an idea: I'm going to drink this bottle of blood.
SPECTER PULLS OUT THE BOTTLE OF BLOOD HE HAS ON HIM. BLOOD IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER.
>>
No. 1010227 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163138319773.png - (302.67KB , 1500x1060 , Snack Break.png )
1010227

CHOOSE ONE

>GLIDE
Glide through the air

>BALLISTIC SKIN
Bullets hurt MUCH less

>BOMBERMAN
Turn an object you can carry into an impact bomb
>>
No. 1010230 ID: de3e8a

Time to glide.
>>
No. 1010231 ID: 96c896

>>1010227
Ok, so, this gives us options.
1, Specter glides over the guards, then attacks from behind while Omen attacks from the front. Drawback is that we're probably not going to use glide again once we're inside.
If the glide can support Omen's weight, then we could completely bypass the guards depending on how much room behind them there is, AND use it as an escape plan.
2, frontal assault with Specter tanking some shots when needed. Drawback is that this involves taking some damage. Benefit is that this is the most useful long term ability.
3, frontal assault again but with an explosion. Drawback is that it's a one-use ability.
Alternatively we can use the explosion as a distraction, to either take down guards with the element of surprise or to sneak past them.

I'm leaning towards option 2, because we need to plan ahead and this thread seems a lot less arcade-y so we can't just logic our way through fights taking zero damage.
If we could glide with Omen I like that best. It's romantic!
>>
No. 1010232 ID: c92a02

Bomberman!
>>
No. 1010239 ID: e51896

Ghosts should be able to levitate, gliding seems to be the closest to that.
>>
No. 1010240 ID: c8996f

glide, we can pick up Omen and glide in, kill the boss, then we glide back out.
>>
No. 1010253 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163140735169.png - (214.80KB , 1500x1060 , Piggyback.png )
1010253

SPECTER ORDERS OMEN TO GET ON HIS BACK. OMEN READY HIS GUN
>>
No. 1010254 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163140735438.png - (263.50KB , 1500x1060 , Gliiiiddddeee.png )
1010254

SPECTER GLIDES OVER THE COURTYARD TOWARDS THE TOWER...
>>
No. 1010255 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163140735955.png - (427.27KB , 1500x1060 , CRASH.png )
1010255

...AND SMASHES THROUGH THE WINDOW
>>
No. 1010256 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163140736379.png - (870.68KB , 1500x1060 , SPLAT.png )
1010256

SPECTER LANDS SQUARE ON A GUARD CRUSHING HIS SKULL. OMEN REACTS IN AN INSTANT AND FIRES A SHOT INTO A SECOND GUARDS HEAD.
OMEN: No doubt the sound will alert the others
SPECTER: *Nods*
>>
No. 1010257 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163140740389.png - (486.67KB , 1500x1060 , Luck of the Draw 1.png )
1010257

SPECTER QUICKLY SLURPS UP THE BLOOD, HE IS UNSATISFIED. OMEN PICKS UP THE GUARDS FIREARMS AND AMMO. SPECTER PICKS UP THE TWO KNIVES EACH GUARD HAD. DECKER CALLS.
DECKER: I'm in the camera's. From where you are you can either make it to an elevator or go up the stairs
OMEN: If we go up an elevator and stop on a floor with guards we're probably dead.
DECKER: I doubt going up the stairs will be easier. Either way figure it out. As we speak guards starting to wonder what's going on

OMEN READIES HIS NEW GUNS BEFORE TURNING TO SPECTER
OMEN: Hey Specter?
SPECTER: ?
OMEN: Do you like violence?
>>
No. 1010261 ID: 96c896

>>1010257
Sure, a bit. Mostly just a means to an end though. What about him?

Go up the stairs. Before you do that though, go in the elevator and push all the buttons. Should work as a distraction.
>>
No. 1010263 ID: 53560f

“Yeah, I’m partial to violence when I work. Why do you ask? Are you about to make things especially violent?”
Take the stairs, elevators can be sabotaged.
>>
No. 1010272 ID: 5fd55c

Why not go for the classic of using the elevator and using the fire hatch to ride on top of it while it goes up?
>>
No. 1010276 ID: c92a02

I like the part that comes after violence.
>>
No. 1010283 ID: f8fa51

The rush of adrenaline can certainly be cathartic, yes. Let's see if we can break out of the elevator cabin and into the shaft. They might not be expecting that.
>>
No. 1010290 ID: 9e75bb

I like violence in my line of work, not so much in my free time. What about you?

>>1010272
I like this approach. We could split up too, one in the elevator and the other one up the stairs.
Does Omen have something in mind?
>>
No. 1010291 ID: 36784c

>>1010257
Yes because it usually leads to blood that I can drink.
>>
No. 1010359 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163149091780.png - (267.74KB , 1500x1060 , Omen .png )
1010359

SPECTER SUGGESTS THAT BREAKING INTO THE ELEVATOR THEN SENDING THE CABIN TO THE SECOND HIGHEST FLOOR WHILE THEY RIDE ON TOP OF IT WOULD BE THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION RIGHT NOW. AS FOR THE QUESTION SPECTER DOESN'T NEED TO THINK LONG ABOUT THE ANSWER, VIOLENCE EQUALS MONEY TO SPEND AND BLOOD TO DRINK. THOUGH HE FEELS HE ENJOYS WHAT COMES AFTER RATHER THAN THE VIOLENCE ITSELF.
OMEN: Is that so? I wasn't expecting that from you.
SPECTER: ?
OMEN: Oh what about me? No, I don't like violence...
>>
No. 1010360 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163149092204.png - (372.36KB , 1500x1060 , Omen 2.png )
1010360

OMEN: I LOVE VIOLENCE.
>>
No. 1010362 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163149096727.png - (464.80KB , 1500x1060 , Guards.png )
1010362

OMEN KICKS THE DOOR OPEN AND THE TWO RUN FOR THE ELEVATOR. GUARDS BEGIN TO RUSH INTO THE CORRIDOR.
>>
No. 1010363 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163149100750.png - (579.00KB , 1500x1060 , Ratattat.png )
1010363

OMEN TAKES AIM AND QUICKLY DISPATCHES THE BATCH OF GUARDS. SPECTER TAKES THE OPPORTUNITY TO RUN FORWARD.
>>
No. 1010364 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163149104720.png - (1.48MB , 1500x1060 , Hallway.png )
1010364

SPECTER TAKES THE LEAD CUTTING DOWN ANYONE HE GETS CLOSE ENOUGH TOO WHILE OMEN PICKS OF GUARDS FROM BEHIND AND IN FRONT OF SPECTER.
>>
No. 1010365 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163149109562.png - (446.92KB , 1500x1060 , Hallway 2.png )
1010365

BEFORE THE TWO CAN REACH THE END OF THE HALLWAY THE ELEVATOR OPENS UP. A MUCH LARGER GUARD EQUIPPED WITH BLADE LIKE ARMS EXITS THE ELEVETOR WITH TWO MORE GUARDS ON EITHER SIDE OF IT.
>>
No. 1010366 ID: 9e75bb

Let Omen take on those who have guns, Specter should RAM the big one, but remember what happend with Drill.

Also, what did Omen mean when he said he didn't expected Specter to respond that?
>>
No. 1010385 ID: 96c896

Omen expected Specter to love violence too.

So uh, definitely take out the guns first because guns hurt. Specter can go on the defensive against the big guy, blocking those blades so Omen can get good shots off.
>>
No. 1010401 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163151305118.png - (614.12KB , 1500x1060 , Hallway 3.png )
1010401

OMEN PICKS OFF THE TWO SMALL GUARDS. SPECTER CHARGES THE LARGE GUARD STABBING IT IN THE SAME MOTION.
>>
No. 1010402 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163151306182.png - (542.48KB , 1500x1060 , Hallway 4.png )
1010402

>but remember what happend with Drill.
SPECTER DOESN'T OVEREXTEND HIMSELF. THE BLADE GUARD'S ARMS CLICK INTO A CROSS POSITION AND WHIRL AROUND. SPECTER JUMPS BACKWARDS TO AVOID THE SWORDS, BUT THE BLADE GUARD CONTINUES TO MOVE FORWARD

OMEN'S RELOADING HIS GUNS. IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE ANYMORE GUARDS ARE COMING FOR NOW, BUT THAT CAN CHANGE VERY FAST.
>>
No. 1010406 ID: 96c896

Um. Maybe we can throw something into the blender to slow it down? Like a corpse?
>>
No. 1010408 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163151971303.png - (236.70KB , 1500x1060 , Grab.png )
1010408

SPECTER GRABS ONE OF THE DEAD BODIES ON THE GROUND AND HOISTS IT UP...
>>
No. 1010409 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163151973164.png - (701.19KB , 1500x1060 , Throw.png )
1010409

SPECTER CHUCKS THE BODY AT THE BLADE GUARD SKEWERING IT RIGHT ONTO THE POINTS OF IT'S SWORD ARMS.
>>
No. 1010410 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163151973930.png - (597.08KB , 1500x1060 , Stab.png )
1010410

FOLLOWING THE BODY, SPECTER THROWS THE KNIFE THE BODY HAD ON IT RIGHT INTO THE BLADE GUARD'S HEAD. THE GUARD STUMBLES OVER ONTO THE FLOOR DEAD.
>>
No. 1010411 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163151974126.png - (292.70KB , 1500x1060 , SLURP.png )
1010411

THE WAY FORWARD IS CLEAR. OMEN RUNS FOR THE ELEVATOR. SPECTER DRINKS

>TERRIFY
Cause EVERYONE who can see you to become frozen with fear for a short period of time.

>BLOOD BARRIER
Create a spherical barrier of blood that can take some damage before breaking.

>GRAVITY WELL
Create a small area of intensely heavy gravity a short distance away from you.
>>
No. 1010417 ID: ce39da

BLOOD BARRIER is the only one that won't likely mess up whatever OMEN is doing.
>>
No. 1010420 ID: 36784c

>>1010411
Blood Barrier
>>
No. 1010427 ID: 9e75bb

Blood barier sounds good.
>>
No. 1010431 ID: 2b3343

Gravity Well
>>
No. 1010432 ID: c7455a

Terrify. Guns auto win with initiative, and knives still get a huge boost
>>
No. 1010442 ID: 76fa74

Blood Barrier, if we use this with the rhino charge we can make a wall and slam people with it like some of kind out of control battering ram.
>>
No. 1010477 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163158500699.png - (467.24KB , 1500x1060 , Elevator.png )
1010477

>BLOOD BARRIER

SPECTER AND OMEN SEND THE ELEVATOR TO THE SECOND HIGHEST FLOOR, THEN CLIMB ON TOP OF THE CABIN TO RIDE IT UPWARDS. DECKER CALLS.
DECKER: When you get to the top Culex ought to be there. Take care of this quickly.
OMEN: Aye aye Fixer!

THE ELEVATOR COMES TO A STOP, THE DOORS CAN BE HEARD OPENING BELOW ALONG WITH VOICES SEARCHING FOR THE TWO. SPECTER AND OMEN GIVE EACH OTHER A NOD BEFORE OPENING THE ELEVATOR SHAFT DOORS...
>>
No. 1010479 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163158503525.png - (343.75KB , 1500x1060 , Pent House.png )
1010479

ON THE PENTHOUSE FLOOR, TWO GUARDS STAND NEXT TO A SITTING FIGURE.
CULEX: Those bastards told me the elevator was heading for the floor below mine...
>>
No. 1010480 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163158505054.png - (1.12MB , 1500x1060 , Pent House 2.png )
1010480

OMEN TAKES NO TIME LIGHTING UP THE ROOM, BOTH GUARDS ARE RIDDLED WITH BULLET HOLES. CULEX, HOWEVER FLIES UP FROM THE COUCH INTO THE AIR DODGING THE BARRAGE.
>>
No. 1010481 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163158505882.png - (354.00KB , 1500x1060 , Culex.png )
1010481

CULEX HOVERS IN THE AIR, LOADING A MACHINE GUN AND TAKING AIM
CULEX: No hard feelings you two. Can't just have people beating up family and not doing anything about it.
>>
No. 1010484 ID: 96c896

>>1010481
Blood Barrier! Don't let Omen get shot. Throwing a knife would be pretty good here, and if Omen has a spare gun you could use that too.
>>
No. 1010523 ID: f8fa51

Blood Barrier is a yes, but you've got to use it to get some cover.
>>
No. 1010524 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163160967772.png - (695.39KB , 1500x1060 , Culex 1.png )
1010524

>BLOOD BARRIER
SPECTER RAISES A BARRIER, THE MACHINE GUN SHOTS IMPACT ON THE WALL OF BLOOD
>>
No. 1010525 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163160969095.png - (505.05KB , 1500x1060 , Culex 2.png )
1010525

SPECTER FLINGS A KNIFE SLICING THROUGH CULEX'S RIGHT ARM AND WING. OMEN FIRES HIS PISTOL PIERCING CULEX'S LEFT LEG AND WING. THE MOSQUITO DROPS HIS MACHINE GUN AND FALLS TO THE GROUND.
>>
No. 1010526 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163160969716.png - (323.20KB , 1500x1060 , Culex 3.png )
1010526

SPECTER AND OMEN SURROUND CULEX
CULEX: My guards are already making their way up. You suckers have no way out of here!

OMEN LOOKS AT SPECTER
OMEN: Should we tell him? Y'know what nevermind. Do you want to do the honors?
>>
No. 1010529 ID: f8fa51

Last thread all our active powers were one-use. Is that still the case? If not, we can glide out of here. If we can't glide, then we'll have to turn the elevator into a kill box when the guards arrive. Say, that machinegun is still handy isn't it?
>>
No. 1010530 ID: 53560f

Well let’s do him in together. More romantic that way.
Grab an arm each and toss the fucker out the window. (Bonus points if Omen lands any shots on him while he’s falling.)
>>
No. 1010532 ID: 01fa4a

>>1010530
Seconding this, but in person. You can't confirm off a cliff, and we're professionals, here.

Plus, there's a decent chance this fucker can still glide. Don't want to risk it
>>
No. 1010546 ID: 08b72c

If you're talking about Culex, we sliced off his wing. He'll probably just go splat from this height.
>>
No. 1010549 ID: 96c896

>>1010526
Squash the bug! Drink its blood!
>>
No. 1010554 ID: 76fa74

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.
>>
No. 1010557 ID: 11579b

Culex, you brought this upon yourself.

>>1010530
Oh yeah, let's do it together. I was thinking of stabbing him together with the knife you won, but that would do it as well.
>>
No. 1010558 ID: a9af05

>>1010526
Kill him together. That's a thing that you do on dates, right?
>>
No. 1010562 ID: 1b0232

The only swat team you’re getting is both of us punching you in the face.
>>
No. 1010622 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163167674722.png - (233.74KB , 1500x1060 , Luck of the Draw 2.png )
1010622

>Let's do it together
OMEN: Aww how romantic!

OMEN TAKES CULEX'S LEFT ARM, SPECTER TAKES HIS RIGHT.
CULEX: Wait what the he-
>>
No. 1010623 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163167675996.png - (310.78KB , 1500x1060 , Luck of the Draw 3.png )
1010623

THE TWO FLING HIM OUT OF THE WINDOW DOWN INTO THE CASINO COURTYARD BELOW, CULEX SCREAMS THE WHOLE WAY DOWN. SPECTER CAN HEAR HIM SPLAT ON THE PAVEMENT AND OMEN SEE'S THE MASSIVE BLOOD POOL FROM THE TOP OF THE TOWER.

SPECTER GRABS OMEN AND GLIDES OUT OF THE WINDOW BEFORE ANY MORE GUARDS SHOW UP.
>>
No. 1010624 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163167677204.png - (312.72KB , 1500x1060 , Smooth Landing.png )
1010624

SPECTER LANDS A SAFE DISTANCE FROM THE CASINO BEHIND A FEW BUILDINGS WHILE DECKER CALLS.
DECKER: Alright confirmation's going through. Transaction is being finalized. Done! Specter I'm sending the money to your account.
OMEN: What about me?
DECKER: I ain't your fixer kitty, you can ask Specter if he wants to split his share with you.
OMEN: Eh nevermind. That was fun enough as is!

OMEN LOOKS AT HIS WATCH.
OMEN: That seems like a good note to end this date on. What do you think Specter?
>>
No. 1010625 ID: 71201a

Sleepover? Sleepover!
>>
No. 1010627 ID: 36784c

>>1010624
Specter, you can't let this date end just yet. There's one thing you should do before Omen leaves.

Give him a kiss! It doesn't have to be on the lips, but you should at least kiss him on the cheek!
>>
No. 1010631 ID: f8fa51

You definitely have to split with Omen. He expressed an interest in the money, even if he later retracted it, and he did just as much of the work as you did.
>>
No. 1010632 ID: f8fa51

Also, sleepover.
>>
No. 1010637 ID: 894419

Split the share and deffo give a smooch.

No sleepovers on the first date!
>>
No. 1010659 ID: b6f865

Split the pay. He pulled his weight, easily. You're up for a collab anytime.

Ya'know, if he wants...

(or you could just hang out, that's good, too)
>>
No. 1010662 ID: ce39da

Wait, why are we getting paid for this? Did someone take out a hit on Culex, or did Decker nab the money the jackass put up for us, or what?

But yeah, split the pay, agree with Omen, but only if he can't think of anything else he wants to do tonight.
>>
No. 1010664 ID: ed6e40

Split the money and part ways. Be seeing you, hopefully not on opposite sides.
>>
No. 1010666 ID: 6e4236

>>1010662 Culex also had a bounty on him, we were told that while we were informed on the bounty on Specter.
>>
No. 1010669 ID: 73a582

You gotta set up the next date before you part!
>>
No. 1010695 ID: 11579b

>>1010659
Great idea!
>>
No. 1010703 ID: a9af05

>>1010624
Be a gentleman and offer to walk him home.
>>
No. 1010766 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163180315774.png - (220.41KB , 1500x1060 , Home.png )
1010766

>Walk Omen home
SPECTER WALKS OMEN BACK TO HIS HOME. OMEN LEADS HIM TO A NICE LOOKING APARTMENT COMPLEX.
OMEN: This is my stop!
>>
No. 1010767 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163180316892.png - (357.65KB , 1500x1060 , getmoni.png )
1010767

>Split the money
SPECTER TELLS OMEN TO GET HIS PHONE OUT, THEN TRANSFERS HALF THE PAYMENT HE RECIEVED TO OMEN STATING IT'S ONLY FAIR HE GET A CUT.
OMEN: Thanks! Hey gimme your number!
SPECTER: !?
OMEN: Well duh how else are we supposed to talk? Gimme yours and I'll give you mine!

THE TWO TRADE PHONE NUMBERS. OMEN TAKES A PICTURE OF SPECTER FOR THE CONTACT PICTURE.
OMEN: I'll be down to do this again if you are! Whether we're chilling or killing, y'know! You won't have to keep paying me though. I think I'll feel a little weird knowing that killing people with you might cut into your money.
>>
No. 1010768 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163180318444.png - (227.67KB , 1500x1060 , Mwuah.png )
1010768

OMEN: I had a lot of fun Specter!

OMEN LEANS FORWARD AND PECS SPECTER ON THE LIPS, OR WHERE HIS LIPS WOULD BE IF NOT FOR THE SHEET HE WEARS.
>>
No. 1010769 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163180319550.png - (269.76KB , 1500x1060 , Bye.png )
1010769

OMEN: Night Specter!

OMEN ENTERS THE BUILDING.
>>
No. 1010770 ID: 8fb3ba
File 163180320536.png - (206.44KB , 1500x1060 , End.png )
1010770

...THE CHOCOLATE IN SPECTER'S BACK POCKET IS MELTING...
>>
No. 1010771 ID: 0681b7

w00t! Hot crazy catboi get and didn't even have to break out the chocolates!

... or the creature skull?

Either way it's an Absolute Win!
>>
No. 1010772 ID: 11579b

What a day.
>>
No. 1010776 ID: 76fa74

Be gay, drink blood, do crimes. Good ending.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason