|Magic West by Ficus|
Silver. Alchemical silver as far as the eye can see.
The Coal Nation-States, an anti-magic country, expands ever westward into the wild frontier. Through the use of the Scarlet Knights, they keep the lands safe from demons, desperadoes, monsters and mages. Magic West is the story of René, a young Mage.
- Advanced: Musical Talent
- Average: Gunslinger
- Average: Blacksmith
- Average: Mage
- Average: Capoeira
- Beginner: Survivalist
- Beginner: Climbing
- Beginner: Scavenger
- Beginner: Cooking
- Hobby: Womanizer
- Hobby: Gambling
These are spells that René can do intuitively, and not a complete summation of his capability:
- Fire Jump - Use an explosion of fire to amplify a jump
- Fire Trap - Create a trap that will create a pillar of fire when triggered.
- Throw Fire - Throw a fireball.
- Flame Aura - Surrounds part of rene in flame, like his arms up to his elbows or legs up to the knee. This protects him, and makes his attacks hurt more.
- Flame Breath - Breathe fire, about 15 ft out.
- Sunlight - Intensifies sunlight, breaks through light cloud cover.
- Trusty Six-shooter with 32 bullets
- Holster with a Dreamcatcher on it
- Currently Worn Clothing
- $9,035 (kept scattered around on René's person and his travel pack)
In René's Travel Pack:
- Canteen of Water
- Thread and Needles
- Nice Clothing (vest, shirt, undershirt, and pants)
- Spare Normal Clothing (jeans, shirt, vest, bandana)
- Deck of Cards and a Pair of Dice
- 12 days of food
Left with René's family:
- High Quality Guitar, kept in a hard guitar case
- Spare mundane clothing that's a little big for René
- Old boots
- Food-ware (pots and dishes), kept in a sack
- Gossamer Backpack
|This quest has (fan) artwork that is not safe for work. See the NSFW gallery.|
|Sekani imagines how harpies|
came to be
|Quests by Ficus|