- Not to be confused with Radio (Author).
Hosted shoutcast radio station provided by Dylan. Infrequently used to stream requests on IRC/Discord and occasionally live mixes.
Winamp can be used to access the station at  when the server is running.
ANNOUNCEMENT: THE RADIO HAS MOVED, THE LINK HAS BEEN UPDATED PLEASE USE THE NEW LISTEN.PLS FILE THX.
Anyone can DJ! Ask about it on discord.
The below list was updated around 2016.
- Capt_slowpoke - Everything from OCremixes to horrible banjo music(you mean horribly awesome banjo music). Also Babyman.
- Cisqur - Prepared a METICULOUSLY ORGANIZED PLAYLIST ("Man, how do I lead Jefferson Airplane into speedcore?!"); finally reduced the amount of Renard to 50% from about 99%.
- Clai - Lean back master and mix specialist.
- Cragum - terrible trolling shit and also Jamiroquai
- Crix' - Dem Touhouse. Has also been known to sing badly over the radio.
- DoubleHope - Usually does holidays.
- Driblis - Specializes in country and :<
- Lash2828 - Gravitationally challenged. Anime and Video Games.
- MidKnight - "When you go from crank dat one winged angel to the soviet anthem, there is no genre."
- OVERLORD - Always Black Metal, all the time.
- Rowan - Sings sometimes. Hasn't hosted in a while.
- Squeegy - Für das Vaterland, hündinnen!
- Teamsleep - Hipster guitar patriciancore, "post-dubstep",
pretentious hipster bullshitother interesting things on his playlist.
- Toastline - Electronic music from the 80s-00s, and a strange mix of other stuff.
- Typo - Grolious Radio Typo - Full albums. Fairly arbitrary genres.
- Vytalibus - Has a great voice.
Hasn't hosted in a while either. LIES.No longer lies.