A Small Quest/Inventory
Inventory for A Small Quest.
- Sam's Bag
- It holds your stuff! Contains various tools appropriate for an archaeological dig.
- Rope Dispenser
- Jaina carries this miraculous piece of lostech that generates a continuous and retractable spool of rope.
- A handwritten collection of jokes recorded by Anet. Serves a practical use as a textbook of Formican language.
- It turns things on and off. What exactly those things are, we're not sure yet.
- Fire Extinguisher
- A robust piece of lostech, it shoots out extinguishing foam with an incredible amount of recoil.
- Mirror Lens
- A valuable piece of lostech, capable of recording a short video and playing it back as a hologram. Upon closer inspection, it is in fact a fully functional camera capable of much longer holographic recordings and has many old recordings stored.
- Mysterious Bone Shard x1
- A sample of an anatomically inaccurate skeleton you found. It feels like plaster.
- Insulation Shards
- Fragments of the mysterious substance shrouding the Great Temple's interior. What could have broken these fragments off?
Camo Cloak A poncho made of treated leaves that blends well into shadows.
- Rubber Glove
- Just the one. Shockproof, but not roof collapse-proof.
- Mystery Sphere
- A heavy and perfectly round shiny sphere. It's cool to the touch.
- Rolling Suitcase
- An ancient and durable piece of luggage. Storage you can rely on!
- Precursor Casualwear
- The uniform of pre-collapse temple dwellers. One size fits all.
- Serum Experiment X-0.X
- A failed prototype of a drink meant to kickstart fertility rates, chock full of pheromones and feel-good chems. It's bright pink.
- Scrap of Armor
- A dinner-plate sized pad of kevlar-like material. Good against impacts and electrically insulated.
- Very Pointy Stick
- (Jaina) A spear-length piece of plastic, basically a toothpick. Strong materials are hard to come by in the Great Temple and harder to fashion into weapons. (Scalpels: Pointiness++)
- Poking Stick
- (Anet) Sometimes a scalpel tied to a splinter is all you need to poke a hole in things. (Scalpel: Pointiness+)
- Crude Pickaxe
- (Sam) Sometimes a staple tied to a splinter is all you need to poke a hole in things.
- Ancient Pistol
- (Sam) It looks like a gun, and probably shoots like a gun, but there's no removable magazine.
- Surgical Buzzaxe
- (Anet) A surgical sawblade strapped to a rubber grip. You could slice a very tiny pizza with it.
- Zap Spear
- (Pent): A metal spear wired up to a battery to deliver painful shocks.