|Last Trace by CrossTheLine|
Something something sidelined super soldier seeks self-actualization.
A young delinquent soldier in a lonely facility ends up having a swarm of nanomachines injected into her, supposedly intent on keeping her bound to the place. When she discovers that it was actually a ploy to enable her escape, she fights through her superiors in an attempt to seize her own freedom.
|Argine's equipment is tracked on the wiki.|
|This article contains spoilers! You were warned.|
The protagonist, a young soldier in the facility. Seems to be disliked by many of her superiors.
Blue-coloured engineer who's one of Argine's few friends. Lanky and unassuming, a little meek. Comes into her own when it comes to technology.
Argine's handler and instructor. Cold-hearted and stern, was responsible for injecting Argine with the SAI.
The facility's medic and supporter of Argine's. Her face is always hidden behind a mask.
The Splintered Artificial Intelligence that currently resides in Argine's body. A digital ball of multiple personalities that provides the young soldier with advice and reprimands, supposedly intended to keep track of her wherever she goes. AKA - You, the suggestors!
- Parasginia: A unique type of ability possessed by capable individuals, developed following an event of significant emotional turmoil.
- Gadget: Engineered technology used to support a soldier's performance and abilities.
- Argine - Ignition Complex: Allows her to combine multiple gadgets together into unique effects.
- Nanoweaver - ???: The ability to deconstruct objects into 'threads'.
- The Sound and The Fury: Twin Revolvers that Argine made. Coloured like the battle armour of two of her idolized heroes.
- Creirwy D-3: Shotgun provided by Diagram. Supposedly named after a princess from one of Diagram's storybooks.
- Beam Unit: Shoulder-mounted Laser armament.
- Explosive Discs (3): Standard-issue explosive. Can be stuck to surfaces and detonated akin to plastic explosives, or thrown similar to grenades.
- Barrier Generator: Protective gadget that forms a rigid barrier upon being deployed. Can be placed for portable cover, or held like a proper shield.
|By Poltergeist Ethanoic Acid|