[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 161828570492.png - (33.28KB , 500x500 , FD9A7B4B-AFC9-4F07-AB76-D5F2110B623B.png )
995903 No. 995903 ID: ef15e2

Who says I can’t bring this back? No one that’s who!
Original thread here: https://questden.org/kusaba/graveyard/res/981341.html
2 posts omitted. Last 50 shown. Expand all images
>>
No. 995971 ID: 88de73

Spiders like lairs, right? Make this your lair and eat stuff to get stronger.
...Do the pumps still work?
>>
No. 995985 ID: ef15e2
File 161833378152.png - (31.38KB , 500x500 , ED1E59B5-D4BE-40A9-8895-942F9B52009C.png )
995985

>>995913
>>995971

You are right about that, and a base of operations is probably a good call to begin things.

You head inside to find... surprisingly very little out of the ordinary. It makes you a bit uneasy. Nevertheless, you take out your UZI and approach the bubble gum blowing employee who doesn’t seem to be the best at his job
>>
No. 995990 ID: 19da02

Tell him that you're the new boss, and ask where the old boss is so you can kill them and claim the gas station for yourself.
>>
No. 995996 ID: 88de73

Web his bubble gum to his face.
>>
No. 995999 ID: 1f3395

web him up, make sure the coast is clear, then eat him. if the coast isn't clear, keep webbing whatever's making the coast not clear up until it is.
>>
No. 996001 ID: 36784c

>>995999
This
>>
No. 996008 ID: ef15e2
File 161834253389.gif - (248.98KB , 500x500 , C6C994ED-FFC9-4435-8BC8-4CE730E906F8.gif )
996008

>>995999
>>995996

(Animooted)
>>
No. 996009 ID: ef15e2
File 161834256249.gif - (435.44KB , 500x500 , 5A7E2815-81D6-4072-A597-CB2C926F7AA4.gif )
996009

(Animooted, again)
>>
No. 996010 ID: ef15e2
File 161834258722.png - (71.49KB , 500x500 , D2AED6B8-3152-4A85-8FE6-2241106DAD74.png )
996010

THE COAST IS DECIDEDLY NOT CLEAR
>>
No. 996017 ID: 36784c

>>996010
Pull out your uzi and shoot it!
>>
No. 996022 ID: 19da02

UZI UZI
>>
No. 996025 ID: 217b17

Shoot while you back pedal! Run for your life spider thing!
>>
No. 996062 ID: ef15e2
File 161835825496.png - (63.54KB , 500x500 , 5B62CCF0-F4D1-4AA0-801C-2D2208A6E29E.png )
996062

>>996025

You make a mad dash for the exit, pumping your uzi shots into it. Unfortunately you are soon to run out of bullets and the creature doesn’t seem to be stopping! You need to find out a better plan and quick!
>>
No. 996065 ID: b1b4f3

Bite it?
>>
No. 996076 ID: 12b116

Just fucking run at this point. This was not meat to be your gas station.
>>
No. 996126 ID: ef15e2
File 161838192467.png - (124.25KB , 500x1000 , EA5CD468-1FD9-4A48-A44C-53E4FBC630DF.png )
996126

>>996065
You attempt to bite one of the creatures tentacle appendages and are swiftly thrown through a solid brick wall

3/5 HP
>>
No. 996147 ID: a65ab1

>>996126
You don't gotta take that crap from some cyclopean dumbass! Aim for its eye and mock it for its poor depth perception!
>>
No. 996156 ID: 12b116

Ok, now that you exited the premises, set it on fire and leave.
>>
No. 996168 ID: 692a53

Use the pumps outside to lay a trail of gas and light this place up.
>>
No. 996327 ID: 74d617
File 161850323855.png - (43.86KB , 500x500 , 1F32DBFE-C4D8-438A-9F6A-D296D0DCBAE3.png )
996327

>>996156
>>996168

You light up the station with the GASOLINE, effectively destroying half of it
>>
No. 996337 ID: 36784c

>>996327
Did you kill the thing that was chasing you?
>>
No. 996359 ID: 0fae41

Was it the half with the monster, tho.
>>
No. 996452 ID: 894419

if you have any gasoline left, drink it to become more fast. I'm pretty sure that's how that works.
>>
No. 996562 ID: ef15e2
File 161864269046.png - (36.74KB , 500x500 , 0AB5F08D-60C2-4307-86D4-3905FB1B9D5F.png )
996562

>>669337
>>995903

The monster seems to be dead. You are damn lucky you didn’t join it

1/5 HP

>>894419

You are pretty sure that’s not how that works. Not that it matters given your numerous broken bones

A CREATURE has been attracted to your location by the explosion
>>
No. 996625 ID: 12b116

You're out of bullets and have 1 hp. Say hello and see if it responds. If it doesn't I guess try to run?
>>
No. 996641 ID: 36784c

>>996562
Ask for help
>>
No. 996712 ID: a9af05

>>996641
Do this.
>>
No. 996854 ID: ef15e2
File 161880398657.png - (15.58KB , 500x500 , F8C4DBDC-BB11-418C-A169-450990614A59.png )
996854

>>996641
>>996712

You beg the creature for help. It tells you that it has decided to take pity on you in the event that you do it a favor. It tells you that that creature you just faced was one of an old God’s followers that have been causing its gang some trouble. It’s seen you take it out and it’s willing to give you a chance to take even more of those mutation loving fuck’s lives.
>>
No. 996860 ID: b1b4f3

Sure why not.
>>
No. 996861 ID: 36784c

>>996854
>it’s willing to give you a chance to take even more of those mutation loving fuck’s lives.
We get to kill more of those things? Neat! Sign us up!
>>
No. 996876 ID: ef15e2
File 161881263392.png - (25.72KB , 500x500 , 9FF0C2DD-E952-4EF1-A4CF-B00C11A6AA98.png )
996876

You agree because why the hell not and are subsequently HEALED

Hp 5/5
>>
No. 996877 ID: ef15e2
File 161881265014.png - (17.51KB , 500x500 , 57A4F06E-0340-480A-B23F-5B0A51BC57D8.png )
996877

The creature hands you a MAP of the area and tells you that the most of these assholes are over by the oceanside where their idol sits in some kind of wreckage. The creature marks a spot on your map and tell you that there is a small team there ready to help you out
>>
No. 996881 ID: 36784c

>>996877
Sweet. That small team has food and better weapons right? You’re hungry and your weapon wasn’t doing much against the other guy.

Also, you kinda need some way to prove to that small team that you were sent to help. That way they don’t think you’re an enemy and kill you.
>>
No. 996909 ID: 894419

Sounds like a plan, is there anything to kill on your way over? Its our favorite passtime
>>
No. 996911 ID: 19da02

We will need a weapon other than "Gas station" which isn't very portable and you've used it up already.
>>
No. 996961 ID: a9af05

>>996877
Let's go meet the guys we're helping.
>>
No. 997241 ID: 9e9c31
File 161907105541.png - (31.99KB , 500x500 , 34B9BBC0-2CE2-4932-B01D-79518AD9B9B6.png )
997241

>>996881
>>996961

After carefully avoiding some more of whoever you adversaries’ demons are you manage to find the camp you where told about, as well as some incredibly threatening wrath demons waiting for you.
>>
No. 997376 ID: 19da02

be all like "yo I'm here to help and shit"
>>
No. 997378 ID: 30b9f6

Hey boys, wassup? Can't wait to get your staburnination on, eh? Yeah, me neither.

Buuuut, before you run off to murder mutant cultists and old god spawns, did anyone get an eye on the opposition? Do some scoutin'? Have half a tactical brain for you to squeeze dry like a ripe CEO's soul?
>>
No. 997662 ID: 9e9c31
File 161933497702.png - (21.28KB , 500x500 , E280F8AD-6210-409D-9921-1E09BD8F1030.png )
997662

>>997378
The skeleton shrugs and responds in a gruff Australian accent, Most demonic creatures come from Australia.
“Sorry mate, I don’t got much on the recon front ‘sides what we already know. They’ve got a base of operations down that coast an’ they’ve made sure the only way there is via personal escort, so actually getting in might be a bit hard. We ‘ave got a plan though. We over’erd them talking about movin some artifacts there. As for what they consist of, we don’t know. We can’t even figure out the deity the worship, much less any actual rituals surrounding it.
>>
No. 997689 ID: 9e9c31
File 161937506719.png - (27.68KB , 500x500 , CB4B70F3-D42F-49B9-B032-99643B5D9054.png )
997689

>>996911
The DJINN presents you with a few options
The CHAINHOOK is a good melee weapon, with medium range but low accuracy. It will probably only hit its target about 50% of the time if you don’t know what you’re doing

The SHOTGUN is a good ranged weapon, with 100% accuracy at medium range, 50% accuracy at long range, and 20% accuracy at sniper range. It comes with 5 shells for each cartridge.

The HANDGUN is a good one handed ranged weapon, with 80% accuracy at medium range, 50% at long range, and 20% at sniper range. It has 17 rounds in its magazine, however its damage is lower than the shotgun.
>>
No. 997721 ID: 36784c

>>997689
Get the shotgun
>>
No. 997750 ID: 0fae41

Shotgun, the best demon slayer.
>>
No. 998265 ID: ef15e2
File 161967887812.png - (28.54KB , 500x500 , 05F36348-01F5-4F9D-AE99-E0CA5F9B21CD.png )
998265

>>995903
>>995903

You gain the SHOTGUN. It takes SHOTGUN SHELLS and can hold up to five.

Now that you have your weapon, are you ready to start the job, or would you like to continue talking?
>>
No. 998293 ID: 19da02

So he said they have a plan. Do they have specific times or places where these artifact trucks show up?
>>
No. 998301 ID: 9a2966

>>998293
Yeah, get the deets, then ready yourself to be smuggled into the heart of the lair so you can shoot their god in the face with this shotgun (which is loaded, right?).
>>
No. 998302 ID: 36784c

>>998265
Ok, so what's the plan these guys have? We going to sneak in with one of the enemy's artifact deliveries?
>>
No. 998709 ID: ef15e2
File 161993358163.png - (24.27KB , 500x500 , 68B9FD43-FE54-4F4C-97E4-6279763F37DF.png )
998709

The skeleton demon hands you a map and points out where the trucks are likely to appear in around an hour. He says that there are also no shortage of tents and watchtowers where cultists are probably located and ready to fire on any intruders, so going in guns blazing is ill-advised. He says their ruined compound is in the far right corner of the map
>>
No. 998801 ID: 19da02

I guess step one is to go to trucks area and lie in wait for trucks so you can ambush a truck and acquire truck. Unless you can just like, hop on as it drives past and then sneak in the back I guess?
>>
No. 999445 ID: ef15e2
File 162052938769.png - (20.15KB , 500x500 , 0B1BE54E-5F31-420B-9B94-37D286367B5D.png )
999445

You lie in wait in some bushes for a truck to pull up, and after about an hour, sure enough, the first one arrives escorted by cultists
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason