[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 947925)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3641 unique user posts. View catalog

File 157220004756.png - (344.59KB , 500x700 , poster.png )
947925 No. 947925 ID: d91ef0

Welcome to Reblullow!, The urban town of the 80's!- Five unlucky characters have to survive the night from a dangerous cult with the intent to kill!-Will they survive?
17 posts omitted. Last 100 shown. Expand all images
>>
No. 948138 ID: efd64d

Looks like you forgot to put on your glasses, dude.
>>
No. 948139 ID: d91ef0
File 157228741851.png - (78.41KB , 1000x1000 , qew2.png )
948139

>>948102
>>948105
>>948108

Jön Derrick Saiko-AKA `Psycho` or just Derrick.

You looked closer. . .

Jesus you look like shit, You've covered most of your battle wounds with toilet paper during the rush, Your eye's worryingly swollen, should get that checked out and your fists are bruised from the scuffle.

You got enough money to rent a place out(Don't question how you got it-New life remember!)- There should be some places you can rent.
>>
No. 948141 ID: d91ef0
File 157228768289.png - (36.17KB , 886x832 , jgjkjfds32.png )
948141

After a very boring search for an apartment

"Well you got enough for a few days, make sure to get the money ready on Sunday-I need to keep the lights on somehow."The tiny walrus says

He places THREE keys on the counter.

"Take one."
>>
No. 948142 ID: d91ef0
File 157228788008.png - (61.39KB , 1000x1000 , 876435.png )
948142

Three shitty room keys are laid apon ye.

A. Take 1
B. Take 5
C. Take 7
D.Consume keys

pick wisely these choices will effect the future of your character.
>>
No. 948143 ID: 8313b0

The number laid upon thy table is of 7. Seven heaven.
>>
No. 948146 ID: 0efe8e

Based on the types of keys that they are, 5 is likely to be the most secure, so my vote goes for 5.
>>
No. 948147 ID: e7c7d3

1 looks pretty classic. Go for it.
>>
No. 948150 ID: ce39da

Ask if there's a fire escape. If there isn't one, then go with 1. If there is, then 5.
>>
No. 948155 ID: b1b4f3

5.
>>
No. 948206 ID: d91ef0
File 157233517410.png - (50.90KB , 1000x1000 , jghjhgjhgmnn.png )
948206

>Fire escape?
"Bah, we need no ladder just walk down the stairs! The walrus waves at you dismissively

Room 5.
It'll do, The rooms at-least clean enough to sleep in-A bed and a sink-this guys a cheapskate for sure.


You might as well lay down for a bit. .
>>
No. 948207 ID: d91ef0
File 157233604242.png - (58.64KB , 1000x1000 , slep.png )
948207

The bed is cold and not particularly inviting, but its yours. The sheets look rough..It barely covers your legs.

Your bruises sting profusely through your battered body, Somehow you manage to fall asleep..
>>
No. 948210 ID: d91ef0
File 157233811678.gif - (371.04KB , 1000x1000 , dsadasdadsadsadsa.gif )
948210

Under your thrumming eyelids, you see a dizzying of array of colors, Each Color is talking in their own way, Two colors get your attention-A pumping red aura argues and bawls at the White aura-Bright Droplets of dots fall within it's color,Like snow?

We've really shit the bottom now, No coming back from shit!-This is all wrong-Not death nor a realm. You could hear the panic in the old grizzled voice of the red one, Like he has no clue what he's entered-What is he worrying about?

Oh dear-Please try to calm down!-This is just a word dream for them, We need to wait-Just.wait. It felt so familiar that voice, Like you're grandma, She's trying her best to assure him-Her attempts of calm fall only onto deaf ears-but yours.[/b]


Time to pipe up Derrick!-Or else you'll never get those answers-What will you question these voices?
>>
No. 948213 ID: 094652

"Sudo WhatIs(Hueso);"
>>
No. 948217 ID: 7ebbf9

What should I do?
>>
No. 948219 ID: 0efe8e

"Am I gonna be okay?"
>>
No. 948233 ID: d91ef0
File 157235451755.gif - (645.27KB , 1000x1000 , 3h.gif )
948233

>>948213
>What is HUESO?

Hueso..Hueso?-Hue-So..Is it a code?He guessed
It seems the red aura has no clue-But he seems oblige to ask more questions that you could muster.

>>948217
>What should i do?
I don't know, Look for the one?-Or let it come to you either way-But it has to be tonight.

>>948219
>Am I gonna be okay?
[b] Eh, walk it off-I walked off a gunshot-you can walk off a bruising


The voices slowly vade into obscurity, Rise and shine Derrick.
>>
No. 948245 ID: e51896

Hungry. we'll need to find a place to eat.
Get to showering, and get ready to tackle the day.
>>
No. 948376 ID: 7ebbf9

If you're going to be fighting for your life you need a good meal and something to defend yourself with.
>>
No. 948467 ID: d91ef0
File 157251256593.png - (28.21KB , 867x719 , dsadsadadsadasdas.png )
948467

>meal
ok

you eat a tasty hotdog from one of the stands in town.

-you feel great!
>>
No. 948469 ID: d91ef0
File 157252847719.png - (125.02KB , 1000x1000 , 105gsa.png )
948469

The streets are busy with people trying to get to work, you can hear the sound of construction beside your hotel.

Where shall we take Derrick?
>>
No. 948470 ID: ce39da

You know sports. You need something to protect yourself with. Sporting goods shop.
>>
No. 948472 ID: 9876c4

Pawn shop. Everything cheap in one place.
>>
No. 948474 ID: 094652

(Literally) hop your way to the odd jobs board.
>>
No. 948482 ID: e7c7d3

Pharmacy. If you're gonna get into fights you might want a disinfectant or two
>>
No. 948484 ID: d91ef0
File 157255140982.png - (26.45KB , 915x819 , 31fdsafad.png )
948484

Shopping list
-good whacking sports bat
-some pawned off shades
-drugs
check

now just to check the job lists. . .

There's this rad job offer for a bouncer gig for one night!-We should totally go with that one!

or we can take this newspaper delivery job. .
>>
No. 948488 ID: ce39da

You're a big guy, but you were still in high school last we checked. Teen girls with fake IDs and stumbling drunks are one thing but do you really think you have what it takes to drag a temperamental war vet that tried to go too far with a lady or face down a big guy for being too high to feel pain? If you're starting to feel less confident, then that's a good sign you should probably stick to the newspaper job.
>>
No. 948489 ID: e7c7d3

>>948488
Bouncer might be shooting too high, but it's just for one night. Take the dive Derrick!
>>
No. 948491 ID: b1b4f3

Aren't we supposed to be looking for someone?
>>
No. 948619 ID: 15a025

Bouncer job sounds like it'd pay more. I'd go with that since you're probably going to encounter a lot more people too.
>>
No. 948648 ID: d91ef0
File 157280760742.png - (246.60KB , 2500x2468 , adasdadasdasdsadsa.png )
948648

Derrick takes the Bouncer gig ironicly hosted at `The Rig`, a club around in the slums of Reblullow.

[b] It's gonna be a LONG night.[b]



The doors open, and the first customer approaches. . .
>>
No. 948650 ID: e7c7d3

Alright, time to work! See if they're on the list, let them in anyways if they're cute.
>>
No. 948651 ID: b1b4f3

If they're not on the list, they don't get in.
>>
No. 948654 ID: 0efe8e

Is this the kinda club with an invite list, or are you just checking IDs?
>>
No. 948655 ID: d91ef0
File 157281059150.png - (25.95KB , 1180x1144 , gdfgdfgfdgfdgfdg.png )
948655

Either on the List, or above 18

The small mouse hands you her 'ID'-She's geared up for something.

Journey Eva..'19', Yeah right you think.

You know this is a fake, but maybe we can get something out this?-Ask for money!-she'll definitely cough up some dough!
>>
No. 948656 ID: e7c7d3

Ugh, minors. At least this one bothered with a fake instead of just "forgot it at home."

Yeah, see if you can bribe something out of her. If not money than the cheap booze she's obviously is also trying to sneak in.
>>
No. 948657 ID: fd2d31

>>948655
Cash, Grass or ass, minors don't "accidentally" get in for free.
>>
No. 948662 ID: 0efe8e

The problem with askin for ass is that it requires we step aside, so we can't exactly do that whilst on shift.
>>
No. 948663 ID: b1b4f3

>>948662
There's also the fact that we'd be asking for ass FROM A MINOR
>>
No. 948664 ID: 0efe8e

>>948663 Based on the description that we ended up going with, we are also likely either 17 or 18.
>>
No. 948665 ID: d91ef0
File 157281961269.png - (26.40KB , 1180x1144 , gdfgdfgfdgfdgfdg.png )
948665

"Give me $40 and ill let you in." You say bluntly.

Shes startled at first, but she hands over the cash-Better than being out here anyway.


>>948662
w o r r y

Neat you got MONEY!
>>
No. 948666 ID: d91ef0
File 157282098986.png - (22.45KB , 1180x1144 , gdfgdfgfdgfdgfdg.png )
948666

Jerome svav

It says he's 26, He looks above 20, Should i charge him for money?
>>
No. 948669 ID: 9876c4

Is the club at least half full? If it's the beginning of the night, let in the probable cases.

If he needs to squeeze in, that'll cost.
>>
No. 948671 ID: 0efe8e

Let him in, but as he passes by, whisper to him that "It looks suspicious when you look everywhere but at the person your talking too" and give him a friendly wink.
>>
No. 948672 ID: e51896

is he on the list?
>>
No. 948674 ID: b1b4f3

>>948666
Why would you try to take money from this dude? Just let him in.
>>
No. 948715 ID: ce39da

If he's legit, trying to grift him will only piss him off and possibly get you busted. Don't.
>>
No. 948720 ID: d91ef0
File 157288757836.png - (39.01KB , 1262x1262 , fhfghfghfghfg.png )
948720

Yeah, he's in the list-Let's not chance our luck.

Rinse and repeat, you serve a handful of customers.

It's a chill night, Lots of people in the cue-but calm.
>>
No. 948723 ID: d91ef0
File 157289073932.png - (23.91KB , 1180x1144 , asdasdasdsadsadasdas.png )
948723

Later, The Mouse Journey pulls you aside- of course you let her.

"Yo Jocky!,Uh-thanks for letting me in and stuff bands real great-slight problem.

"And that is?"

"My friends said she'd be back from the bathroom-

"And why do i need to go?-I'm just the front door bouncer?"

"Shush im not done dummy-she's been in there for a LONG time and she could be passed out can you check?

"Ugh fine."

You and Journey make their way to the bathroom through the crowd.
>>
No. 948725 ID: e7c7d3

Gotta work for your extorted $40, and hey,you get to checkout the club some more.

Wait, why can't she enter the bathroom to check?
>>
No. 948727 ID: b1b4f3

Be wary of ambush.
>>
No. 948728 ID: 91ee5f

>>948727
I agree with this. Could possibly be an attempt to get back the money you made her give you.

Then again, it could be legit.
>>
No. 948730 ID: 2e9721

Ask her how much 40 dollars will get you in the bathroom and go through with it. If you find her friend that's a bonus
>>
No. 948736 ID: 9876c4

This kind of smells.
>>
No. 948756 ID: 708599

>>948723
Yo I'm getting some sus vibes, keep an eye on that front door
>>
No. 948758 ID: d76341

>>948723
Keep eye out for ambush and other people sneaking in.
>>
No. 948797 ID: d91ef0
File 157299700098.png - (81.41KB , 600x600 , 410yv1.png )
948797

"Well fuck she wasn't in there."

"What?"

"I SAID she WASN'T in there!

"What?, Said wasn't?-

"I SAID SHE WASN'T IN THERE."

"Oh, Any idea where you're friend went off to?"

"She could be drunk as hell-check the boys."

"Huh, okay."[/b]
>>
No. 948835 ID: e51896

well, might as well check the boys room. Maybe first let the boss know you gotta take a dump?
>>
No. 948867 ID: af5b55

Well, check them toilets. She might be in there for non-bathroom reasons, like maybe she found someone to accompany.
>>
No. 948912 ID: d91ef0
File 157308920560.png - (82.17KB , 600x600 , b9as.png )
948912

The sounds of buzzing and sickness block out some of the raving beats from outside the toilet, It's quite horrifying.

"Will you open this door!?" The red jacket pug banged on the end stall, Dark liquids pour from under. You should talk to him.

"Dude she's out cold, just wait her for to come back around."That badger, Jerome-Sketchy fella hanging around in the toilet for some reason, He's too busy to notice you both.

The first stall you can hear sounds of puking-Maybe you should check up in there?.

"Jock-Got any ideas?" Journey pipes up
>>
No. 948913 ID: 0efe8e

Shit, we forgot to ask for her friends name/appearance.
>>
No. 948915 ID: b1b4f3

Yeah ask what the friend's name is and what she looks like. Then call out her name to ask if she's in here. If not... it's probably the third stall.

Jerome knows it's a female in there, how? Ask him what he saw. The other guy, too.
>>
No. 948922 ID: af5b55

Hey, if some people are causing trouble, you better bounce them.
>>
No. 948949 ID: 9876c4

Girls in the girls room, pal. Them's the rules.
>>
No. 948974 ID: ce39da

> “Dark” liquid under green lighting.

Go up and get a whiff of this. If I’m right about this: “Dude, that’s blood! A’ight, somebody call 911 and everybody step aside, I’m breaking it down!”
>>
No. 949145 ID: 15a025

Ask what's going on in here? You two got a reason for banging on these doors?
>>
No. 949405 ID: d91ef0
File 157365985592.png - (179.22KB , 1000x1000 , shock.png )
949405

The buzzing, It's getting louder-Rings in your ears. but it feels distant once you got in front of the door.

>Her name?
"Hey what's her name? [b]
[b] "Juila."

You try calling Julia's name out, there is no response.

"Fuck it let's break it down!" You yelled

You, Red jacket and Jerome kick down the door with you're strength combined-Bang!-The lock comes off.

The stall door opens.

"Oh my god."
You stare in shock.
>>
No. 949406 ID: d91ef0
File 157366026429.png - (106.15KB , 1000x1000 , 45421`.png )
949406

'Julia', Is laying on the floor from a wound bleeding under her sweater-she must've been in there a few minutes when she was jumped-She grunts and grits her teeth.

"I'll go get my truck, there's a hospital near here." The pug runs off.

You pick Juila's body off the floor, the janitor can deal with the mess.
>>
No. 949420 ID: b1b4f3

>>949406
Okay time for first aid. You need to put pressure on the wound, hopefully with something clean.
>>
No. 949502 ID: e7c7d3

First days on the job never go smoothly, huh?
Alright, send one of the others to tell you boss or someone that you'll be kinda busy with something. Carry Julia to one of the side or back doors, if your able. No need to cause a panic.
>>
No. 949548 ID: 0efe8e

Call the police, this is their jurisdiction not yours.
>>
No. 949552 ID: b1b4f3

Oh and ask who stabbed her.
>>
No. 949695 ID: 15a025

Get someone to call the cops. They'll be able to at least help us clear the roads and get us an escort off to the hospital.

While they do that, start grabbing some toilet paper and some paper towels. (preferably new rolls just to be safe.) It's probably our best bet at bandage wraps for now.
>>
No. 949782 ID: d91ef0
File 157410210224.png - (137.14KB , 1000x1000 , fdsfsdfdsfsddfs.png )
949782

>First aid
You wrapped Juila with alot of toilet paper and wet towels to clean her, It was a deep stab wound around her lung, Her heartbeats low.

>Boss?, Cops?
The pug didn't want to take their chances and took her to the truck, Reblullows a rough town at night and the clinic is quite far-Course you told you're boss and he seemed okay with it-You weren't gonna get paid while you were out though.

>whomst stabbed de
Can't- shes out cold.

It's quiet and Pug takes the dirt path-He says its a 'shortcut', You slouch down the seat-Slowly trying to sleep..

I forgot something, What was it?..
>>
No. 949783 ID: 0efe8e

Your fucking seat belt dude, you forgot the most basic thing to do when getting in a vehicle.
>>
No. 949784 ID: e7c7d3

Depends on what you brought with you to the job. Presumable the bat and the drugs stayed at the room.

Got your shades. Wallet with the $40 bucks? Your keys? The ominous warnings from your dream?
>>
No. 949787 ID: b1b4f3

Get your seatbelt on.
>>
No. 949800 ID: ce39da

Tell Journey to keep applying pressure to the wound. Ask if there's any tape in the truck we can use; if the stab wound pierced her lung, taping over it can stop her from suffocating.

Also, just because the victim is out cold, doesn't mean we can't ask questions. Ask Journey who her friend is, and why they came separately instead of together, as well as general testimony about her version of events; it's possible she was stabbed in multiple layers of "locked room" (the stall, and the bathroom as a whole).

Also, get your seatbelt on, dang it.
>>
No. 950044 ID: d91ef0
File 157434930155.jpg - (61.38KB , 598x634 , fdsfsdfsdfsdfsdfds.jpg )
950044

>get your fuckin seatbelt on ye daft cunt
You reach over lazily, grabbing the belt hook and clicked it into place, You now have a 98.99% of you not dying in a horrible car crash.


Fuck, you forgot the bat- However patting your jacket pocket you seemed to have lucky placed some morphine pills, remember not to eat too many!

Hey you know what helps wounded people, Morphine!-You think, you slide some through the chair to Journey-She doesn't say thank you or anything but you can tell she is.

You..Try to start off a conversation about who Juila is.

"We're old friends, she asked if id wanna go to the band tonight but i was underage."

You nudge pug, repeating the name-He's focused on the road but he grunts out "I'm Jaako."

Okay then, Jaako- Did you stab Julia?-You ask bluntly.

"No-I saw someone else leave the bathroom."

"Wasn't there someone vomiting in the bathroom?-In the first stall?"

"Never checked"You, Seemed to have forgot.

"Let's just focus on the road-We're halfway."Jaako said
>>
No. 950045 ID: d91ef0
File 157434980999.jpg - (56.20KB , 598x634 , fdsfsdfsdfsdfsdfds.jpg )
950045

You fall into a nap. . .

Those damn colours are back moving around like fireworks, They make your eyes sore just dreaming of them- They're talking about something-You can try to think of something before you arrived here, Before the fight.

Do you want to listen, or remember a older memory of your past?
>>
No. 950051 ID: d76341

>>950045
Let's listen. The past is the past.
>>
No. 950053 ID: e51896

Hey! Listen!
>>
No. 950054 ID: 9876c4

I like character development, let's reminisce.
>>
No. 950055 ID: ce39da

Listen. This is more likely to be relevant, and the lights themselves can tell you when you should really wake up.
>>
No. 950100 ID: d91ef0
File 157447470823.gif - (596.64KB , 1000x1000 , 1d.gif )
950100

You hear the voices, you learn of another voice
a Green aura is bickering with The Red aura, trying to shout over one another.

[/b]Ugh, WHEN will this stupid slasher movie be over with it's boring![/b]
The voice sounded feminine, around their teens-Rather whiny but a gentle voice- Their aura is constantly fading back and forth to light and dark.

Almost, It's nearly the climax.The grizzled old voice countered back, He's seen this before-Maybe?

Something's not right, You are unable to echo as much-The stinging from your eyes turn into throbbing pain from the temple of your head- You have enough strength to get one answer from them-What is you're answer?
>>
No. 950104 ID: b1b4f3

Ask how to keep everyone alive.
>>
No. 950176 ID: d91ef0
File 157455338196.gif - (645.27KB , 1000x1000 , 3h.gif )
950176

>How to keep everyone alive.

I'm not sure, You'll need to find them first, All Five of you-Overpower the killer and find a way to kill him-If you can't just get everyone out there!.

The voices slowly vade into obscurity, Rise and shine Derrick.
>>
No. 950218 ID: 15a025

Step on the gas Jakko!
>>
No. 950536 ID: d91ef0
File 157501745946.png - (225.22KB , 1000x1000 , 64565464565.png )
950536

Waking up-You find yourself dangling from your belt in the upside remains of the truck of Pugs.

Alone and unscathed from the crash you unbuckle yourself getting out and investigated your surroundings.
>>
No. 950537 ID: 8f1520

Aaand you're screwed. Look for survivors.
>>
No. 950538 ID: d91ef0
File 157501907423.jpg - (34.09KB , 610x645 , dsadsasadasdsadsa.jpg )
950538

You can't be sure, but you must of been out for at least an hour at best-It's still dark around you-to make this worseThere's some blood droplets to the way you were going. You're party had left you in that car-That's how bad this is.

You investigated the cars damage. The wheels rubber of the truck has been ripped off causing the truck to spin out of control then to roll over skit across the ground and hit the side of the road- The road had been spiked to stop cars coming through.

You got some morphine pills left, Some cash and some cool shades and your car keys.

The forest is dense, You can stick to the road or take your chances wandering in the forest-There are peices of glass trailing off to your right.

What will you do?
>>
No. 950539 ID: 0efe8e

Goddamn, good thing we remembered our seat belt, check the the glove box for anything helpful, then follow the glass trail.
>>
No. 950541 ID: f60827

>>950539
This
>>
No. 950543 ID: ce39da

Hang on; if they left you, did they also leave the girl? Make sure you really were the only one in that wreckage when you came to. When you're finished checking the car for various things, follow the blood.
>>
No. 950547 ID: e7c7d3

Stick to the road. Try to get the attention of anyone else driving down the road. Get some help before going to help the crew.
>>
No. 950549 ID: b1b4f3

Follow the glass. The blood is very likely from the injured girl, and they're trying to keep going to the hospital. You can regroup with them later-- right now you need to gather up those who are still of strong body.
Was there only ONE tire trashed? It might be possible to get the car back on the road with three tires.
(also damn, this is in the 80's, before cellphones were a thing)
>>
No. 950555 ID: 9876c4

The last time we did this we got Far Cry 5.
>>
No. 950594 ID: 15a025

Follow the glass and see who's still here. After re-grouping. Follow the blood.
>>
No. 950712 ID: d91ef0
File 157527275691.png - (68.66KB , 1000x1000 , 3254123313131232131.png )
950712

The glass trail.

Walking around the car from the drivers window-made a trail that led off into the woods-They gleam bright from the moonlight.

You walk for a minute then glass shards stop exactly were you stood by the tiniest glass, In front of you is just more trees-trees and trees. There is a possibility that Pugs went down here but you will not be able to come back here once you've left the trail.

Do you want to continue in this direction?
>>
No. 950713 ID: b1b4f3

Nah. Let's collect the bleeders first I guess.
>>
No. 950745 ID: e7c7d3

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Keep going
17 posts omitted. Last 100 shown. [Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason