[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 934841)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3677 unique user posts. View catalog

File 155969626966.jpg - (114.67KB , 750x750 , 1.jpg )
934841 No. 934841 ID: 11bf02

Jesus fucking christ i hate myself.
9 posts omitted. Last 50 shown. Expand all images
>>
No. 934856 ID: 891b91

Give her an encyclopedic knowledge of aircraft seating designs and specifications.
>>
No. 934857 ID: 11bf02
File 155970092015.jpg - (128.67KB , 750x750 , 8.jpg )
934857

Bam.
>>
No. 934858 ID: 11bf02
File 155970095183.jpg - (89.52KB , 750x750 , 9.jpg )
934858

Congrats, you're a mom teegee.
>>
No. 934859 ID: 11bf02
File 155970097854.jpg - (83.37KB , 750x750 , 10.jpg )
934859

Of an idiot, but still. Congrats.
>>
No. 934862 ID: 891b91

Excellent! Now acquire my daughter and get a big fancy aerospace industry company to hire her as an expensive consultant for their seating engineers.
>>
No. 934864 ID: 11bf02
File 155970433505.jpg - (105.62KB , 750x750 , 11.jpg )
934864

Acquired.

"Grrrrrzzz..."

She's still kinda feral, but that's a step above any other jokers I'm gonna be making, so she's probably qualified for that.
>>
No. 934866 ID: 11bf02
File 155970450943.jpg - (117.20KB , 750x750 , 12.jpg )
934866

Okay so she's now a bigwig. Gonna be rolling in dough soon. What do we do with it.

"GGrrrzz... S-seats. Make... good."
>>
No. 934867 ID: 12d426

But what about that Cartel threat!? They are going to have your head if you dont deliver her.
>>
No. 934869 ID: 891b91

>>934866
>rolling in dough, what do

>>934867
>cartel threat

Obviously we should just buy the cartel. Problem solved! In fact, let's buy *two* cartels and then make them fight! Or kiss. Kiss-fight.
>>
No. 934870 ID: 11bf02
File 155970803751.jpg - (126.28KB , 750x750 , 13.jpg )
934870

>They are going to have your head if you dont deliver her.

I assumed I was the cartel boss in that scenario. but i guess i wouldn't do my own dirty work so... whatever.
>>
No. 934871 ID: 11bf02
File 155970806956.jpg - (176.52KB , 750x750 , 14.jpg )
934871

Cartel's attacking. Now what?
>>
No. 934898 ID: 8d4593

I see. You betrayed your brothers.
Welp only one thing to do now.

Equip your Grenade launcher and mount a most ignoble steed!
>>
No. 934907 ID: 11bf02
File 155976123567.jpg - (99.05KB , 750x750 , 15.jpg )
934907

The shitty thing on the back is a rocket launcher. We ride over to the cartel chodes.
>>
No. 934908 ID: 11bf02
File 155976134419.jpg - (128.75KB , 750x750 , 16.jpg )
934908

I flash some fat stacks so I can buy em off, and then I guess I can go make another cartel for that orgy or whatever.

"We refuse your bribery. You will die for your betrayal."

...What?
>>
No. 934911 ID: 8d4593

Stick the Rocket launcher up the short one's ass, Then rocket jump to safety.

That shit's gonna be so fire, yo.
>>
No. 934912 ID: 891b91

Summon ants! Lots and lots of ants.
>>
No. 934917 ID: 11bf02
File 155976554222.jpg - (161.24KB , 750x750 , 17.jpg )
934917

There he goes. Presumably wherever he lands it'll be safer than next to me.
>>
No. 934918 ID: 11bf02
File 155976558368.jpg - (122.84KB , 750x750 , 18.jpg )
934918

Maybe not though. These guys don't seem too bothered by ants.
>>
No. 934949 ID: 8d4593

Wow. These guys are tough. They really made it this far huh?

IT IS TIME!
REVEAL YOUR TRUE FORM!
>>
No. 934953 ID: b44f0c

Devour their souls and ascend to daemonhood
>>
No. 934957 ID: 8d4593

>>934953
Wait no! If he Goes full Daemon he might run into Hif Man!
>>
No. 935010 ID: 11bf02
File 155985212383.jpg - (154.85KB , 750x750 , 19.jpg )
935010

>REVEAL YOUR TRUE FORM!

This is about as true a form as I got. Anything more complicated would take more than 5 minutes to make.

>Devour their souls and ascend to daemonhood

So two issues with that. First, they don't have souls, and I certainly don't feel like givin' em any. Second, I can't ascend anywhere. I'm the peak of whatev-
>>
No. 935011 ID: 11bf02
File 155985215854.jpg - (127.71KB , 750x750 , 20.jpg )
935011

AH FUCK!

SON OF A BITCH!
>>
No. 935015 ID: 5a647d

SPIT THAT BULLET BACK OUT RIGHT AT THEM.
>>
No. 935017 ID: 11bf02
File 155985782528.jpg - (60.59KB , 750x750 , 21.jpg )
935017

>>
No. 935018 ID: 11bf02
File 155985784686.jpg - (436.06KB , 750x750 , 22.jpg )
935018

>>
No. 935019 ID: 11bf02
File 155985786030.jpg - (47.52KB , 750x750 , 23.jpg )
935019

>>
No. 935020 ID: 11bf02
File 155985787079.jpg - (10.95KB , 750x750 , 24.jpg )
935020

>>
No. 935021 ID: 11bf02
File 155985789377.jpg - (114.43KB , 750x750 , 25.jpg )
935021

>>
No. 935022 ID: 11bf02
File 155985790848.jpg - (63.23KB , 750x750 , 26.jpg )
935022

>>
No. 935027 ID: b1b4f3

These guys aren't mortal?! EVAC! Also do something about your wound.
Then start gathering information, find out where they came from. Something is interfering with your omnipotent power.
>>
No. 937489 ID: 0de55d

Yoooooo. Blast'em harder
>>
No. 940723 ID: e5e15e
File 156433598454.png - (81.29KB , 750x750 , 27.png )
940723

Yeah fuck this. That bullet hurt like losing your laptop for months.
>>
No. 940724 ID: e5e15e
File 156433601156.png - (40.51KB , 750x750 , 28.png )
940724

I'm leaving a parting gift though.
>>
No. 940725 ID: e5e15e
File 156433625176.png - (33.62KB , 750x750 , 29.png )
940725

Alright, I'm safe and bored once again.

>Something is interfering with your omnipotent power.
Context clues say it's another omnipotent jackass, but I never saw him. Just his shitty green whatever. No clue how I'm going to get more info on them. I can't google it.
>>
No. 940742 ID: b1b4f3

Make a swarm of spy drones to find out what's up.
>>
No. 940744 ID: e5e15e
File 156435113023.png - (50.09KB , 750x750 , 30.png )
940744

K. Lets see what's out there.
>>
No. 940745 ID: e5e15e
File 156435114629.png - (14.52KB , 750x750 , 31.png )
940745

Uh...
>>
No. 940746 ID: e5e15e
File 156435117128.png - (18.44KB , 750x750 , 32.png )
940746

...I forgot to grab the kid before I left the bomb, didn't I.
>>
No. 940782 ID: 4b08a5

Just zap yourself to an alternate reality where the kid survived. Now you have to deal with your duplicate from the new reality. So play a game of paper football with your clone, then absorb him and become twice as powerful.
>>
No. 940787 ID: 4b08a5

Also don't forget to destroy your old universe so those green guys don't fallow you and team up with their clones from the new reality.
>>
No. 940795 ID: 094652

Unring the explosion.
>>
No. 940885 ID: e5e15e
File 156445747865.png - (32.47KB , 750x750 , 33.png )
940885

If I could switch realities I go somewhere that isn't fucking blank white space 100% of the time. I'm stuck in this hellhole.

"D... dad. Dad... dy.

Yeah I'm going back in time then. That's basically unringing the explosion.
>>
No. 940888 ID: e5e15e
File 156445766238.png - (318.76KB , 750x750 , 34.png )
940888

Okay back in time.

"AH FUCK! SON OF A BITCH!"

That's me getting shot. Unfortunately kid doesn't have the red shit on her face so... huh.

I... might not be able to go back in time? In which case I have no clue what the fuck is going on now.
>>
No. 940889 ID: 96426b

Tell her to run. Live her life! You'll hold them off.
>>
No. 940898 ID: b1b4f3

Hmm. Well at least put a shield around the kid (and yourself) and fastforward a bit to see what happens.
>>
No. 940928 ID: 8b8dfb

You don't need to go back in time to fix this. Teleport her forward in in time right before she would have gotten hit by the explosion.

This way, you will avoid a paradox because after the explosion you realized she was missing. She actually vanished because she was moved forward in time by your future self.
>>
No. 941111 ID: 4b08a5

If all else fails, ctrl+z exactly six times. You will be exactly where you left the bomb. Now grab the girl and leave, once you are safe ctrl+s. It's just a couple Windows shortcuts, and it even works on Mac.

Disclaimer: this will not work with Unix based Operating Systems, Unix does not have an undo feature.
>>
No. 953308 ID: 470289
File 157888692308.png - (48.92KB , 750x750 , 35.png )
953308

>Tell her to run. Live her life! You'll hold them off.
90% sure that ain't alive.

I'll fast-forward though, sure.



Yeah these dudes are still fake. I think I probably just made like, a pocket dimension or some shit. Can't actually time travel.

That sucks.
>>
No. 953309 ID: b1b4f3

Alright time to exit the pocket dimension somehow and see if you can reconstruct her from the bits.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason