[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 854203)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3669 unique user posts. View catalog

File 151445178130.png - (10.74KB , 500x500 , 1.png )
854203 No. 854203 ID: 8a251a

PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/homebrewdeviants
TEAM SITE:http://homebrewdeviants.tumblr.com/
PAST THREADS: https://tgchan.org/wiki/Tiny_Cat_People


You are VOIDSY, and as your name would imply, you’re in the void. It has been some time since you’ve focused your collective mind, but you need to move. It’s time to collect your thoughts.

The game is officially starting, and your enemy is the most notorious god of the Taverne pantheon- one you want to join if you win this game. Not only do you want to teach this murderer a lesson, but losing this game means death. Your tiny cat people are akin to your children, and you love them- and you will prepare them for war.

You’ve upset Wretch, and that needs attention sooner rather than later. Strategizing with Eastwood was easy enough, but you haven’t talked to Miller as much. Talking to all of your alliance members will be crucial to your success against Spit. Talking to Spit was a disaster, and while continuing a conversation would be a terrible idea, it is an option.

Your cats are armed to the teeth, but Jasper seems...less than comfortable with their new existence. Maybe a one on one talk would be a good idea. Like talking to your god teammates, communication with your TCPs can’t go wrong.

Of course, there’s always directly planning your next move. You can multitask some things, but not too many, focus would be a better plan in most situations- what’s your first move?
1604 posts omitted. Last 100 shown. Expand all images
>>
No. 941512 ID: 53b212
File 156506050684.png - (133.76KB , 500x500 , 268.png )
941512

And taze the shit out of him.
>>
No. 941513 ID: 53b212
File 156506054077.png - (28.14KB , 500x500 , 269.png )
941513

????’s health is now GREAT, and he is STUNNED.
>>
No. 941514 ID: 53b212
File 156506055881.png - (24.34KB , 500x500 , 270.png )
941514

SPIT: Do you really, honestly, truly think that Raw’s the only attacker I had? Oh, you delicious fools.
SPIT: WRITHE.

The cage type flinches.

SPIT: GET OFF YOUR CLUNKY, USELESS METAL ASS AND GRAB THAT GHOST!

Writhe looks conflicted, looking up at the eye above the door and back to Jasper. It doesn’t seem to take in the words, but by the look of it, it recognizes that tone. It takes a wobbling step towards the phantom type, making a distressed, low whine as it does, like something scraping against its metal bars.

SPIT: For the love of- just GRAB THEM ALREADY.
SPIT: Useless piece of shit.
SPIT: We’ll see what Hark makes of them.

Jasper’s growing panicky, demanding to know what they’re going to do to them. Spit just laughs and laughs, growing louder with every cackle.

They don’t want to leave Marvel, they can’t, but they can’t lift them...they aren’t strong enough! There has to be something! There has to be something they can do that’ll make this work!

EASTWOOD: ….
EASTWOOD: There is one thing.
EASTWOOD: But you’re gonna hate it.
>>
No. 941515 ID: 53b212
File 156506057682.gif - (23.92KB , 500x500 , 271.gif )
941515

Eastwood’s voice is shaky.

EASTWOOD: I...I’m sorry, Void.
EASTWOOD: I can’t let you leave Marvel behind.
VOID: What are you talking about?!
EASTWOOD: You have one option.

When you glance at your communications screen, he has his smoke pouring through his fingers, almost as if his head was in his hands.

EASTWOOD: Just a small dose would do it.
EASTWOOD: You’d be able to control how much with that burn type knocked out.
VOIDSY: You...you want me to mutate Jasper?!
VOIDSY: You just said to AVOID that!
EASTWOOD: Damnit Void, I know! I know!
EASTWOOD: But it’s the only way you’re gonna be able to get Marvel out of there!
EASTWOOD: P-Please!

He sounds like he’s crying.

EASTWOOD: Horror...horror increases the strength of those mutated.
EASTWOOD: It’ll be quick. Just a small dose won’t kill them, or turn them all the way.
EASTWOOD: I’ll do anything.
EASTWOOD: Please...
>>
No. 941525 ID: 8d4593

Step 1: Take Collar off of Raw.
Step 2: Taze Raw again. Don't let him wake up.
Step 3: Put Collar around one of Writhe's bars.
Step 4: Convince Writhe to put Marvel back inside of him
Step 5: Taze Raw Again.
Step 6: ESCAPE WITH NEW FRIEND
>>
No. 941541 ID: 648a08

>>941515
Eastwood, I hate this idea, if we lose control of the situation, sure. But would you be able to control them if they wake up? There's also a weapon type at our base that needs blindfolding, so could you get Sonny on that?
>>941525
We should probably immediately switch to Jasper and tell them to do this, but since Writhe needs to know, they should pantomine taking the collar off, and then point at it and mimic the collar snapping shut before doing so.
If it won't let you get close, just throw the collar to it, we have to rush here. Fighting something made out of metal with an electroshock weapon seems tiresome.

That said, if Writhe does get the idea and is a turncoat, we really should put Raw in the restraints of the machine. Just putting his arms in the bottom restraints would be enough.
>>
No. 941542 ID: 2a13fa

We're not horror mutating Marvel. Sorry, Eastwood, but jesus fucking christ.
As for Writhe, this is our opportunity to make them go rogue; they clearly don't enjoy obeying Spit's orders as it is.
Ask our allies if they know the specifics of a Cage type's ability, and quickly so we can actually use that information if applicable.
If anyone here has a plan for saving Marvel that does not involve horror goo, please make it heard.
>>
No. 941551 ID: 10c408

>>941525
I like it, but there's an easier solution. Convince Writhe to store Raw and Marvel. They don't have to completely fit in him, since most of his momentum will be going forwards. Then he just leads us to the exit and we're done.

That said... Jasper, where is buddy? If you find him send him out of the hotzone via bag.
>>
No. 941558 ID: caf1de

poke eye
>>941551
we need to find and take as many of those collars as possible
maybe get Writhe to make its way out of here while we get Buddy
>>
No. 941568 ID: 8eaf98

>>941558
stretch goals there pal. also of note Spit is using actual noise to talk here, it seems, not direct god-TCP communication. possibly suggesting spit already is having problems with that whole god connection thing.
>>
No. 941569 ID: 91ee5f

>>941508
> Done, sending over as soon as we can get someone at the bag.
>Buddy has them, right?
Both Buddy and Jasper have their own bag. We can still send them through to Jasper. (Especially since it was never mentioned that Jasper left their bag with Buddy.)

>enemy TCP
Let the other gods know that Marnet pulled one of Spit’s TCPs through the bag and one of their TCPs should go knock it out with the sleep inducing items that Eastwood’s TCPs made. Then we take it down to the Unhallowed Sanctuary and have someone guard it so it doesn’t escape when it wakes up.

This gives us an advantage, since now that one of Spit’s TCPs is away from her base, she can’t use the CREATE command, just like she did to us.

>>941514
>Jasper doesn’t want to leave Marvel
>not strong enough to lift Marvel
Don’t worry, Jasper. You may not be strong enough, but Writhe is! You see how conflicted it is? You were being so nice to it, it’s now conflicted on what to do. If you can convince it to go rouge, it’ll help you carry Marvel out of there! In fact, Writhe can help you carry all of our captured teammates out of their! You just need to convince it to turn against Spit!

Here’s an idea: If Dad is back at the base, that means Primus should be there too! We’ll tell Primus to get one of the stuffed animal toys from inside the base and put it in his bag. Then we’ll tell Jasper to pull the toy out of their bag and give it to Writhe. Such an act of kindness should hopefully be enough to win it over!

>>941515
>mutate Jasper
No way! We’re not going to do that!
>>
No. 941582 ID: 8d4593

>>941551
Your solution is elegant, and it just might work if Raws collar stays on him, but Writhe is terrified of Raw. I'm not sure he'll cooperate.

Of course, we could use the tazer chains to turn Raw into "Medium-Well" and put him at or near Critical condition so even Writhe knows he Won't get up.
>>
No. 941607 ID: a9af05

Writhe can help Jasper carry our allies out of here. We just need to convince it to join us.
>>
No. 941729 ID: a627e3

i say we mutate Marvel. here me out, it just might wake him up and if we convince Writhe to help us, thats 3 pairs of hands to work with. if your worried about side effects, we can deal with it later! this is an "all hands on deck" situation! we NEED all the help we can get, otherwise everyone's dead. other then that, stick with >>941551
>>
No. 941836 ID: 973504

>>941525
Yes, this
>>
No. 942298 ID: e37a06

The beast is angry and attempting to intimidate you, Jasper, don't be afraid, for this means you are doing something incredibly right.

If you don't feel as though you can communicate to the cage AND get through to it, its best you get out of here pronto: We have 2 hostages we don't have accounted for. If we succeed too much, Spit may decide to execute them with their unaccounted TCP (1 Cage, 2 Burn, 3 Captured TCP, 4 Approaching Jasper (According to Spit so it's iffy) 5 is unaccounted) the Buddy and Seaspray should be baggable, so you need to return to Buddy's last location to get the bag, while the exit to this room isn't blocked by the next incoming TCP.

Oh yeah, we captured one of Spits TCPs, so we got this pretty good.

On the other side:
Other gods we need you to detain a TCP we just capture-teleported into the base, since we are busy commanding the not-so-stealthy ops. The basement of the wizard tower is enclosed and unused, making it a decent jail until we can properly sort out the prisoner. Make sure to be quick (To avoid giving Spit too much info) but not be overly forceful since we preferably want to make this TCP join us, not just go rogue.

We will not be horror mutating anyone, since that would be counter productive. Not to mention, basically impossible to convince Jasper into doing at this point. We can extend Jasper's operational time using the soda from Poppy (I believe that's their name) alongside health consumables such as potions and jelly to boost their energy and health. (Delivered through a bag of course.)
>>
No. 942304 ID: a8f6be

okay so firstly, Jasper should put the collar on Writhe, and then zap Raw again. Jasper being unable to move Marvel is not immediately catastrophic, because Marvel is not immediately in danger, if Writhe is able to disobey Spit with the help of a collar.
Except, Marvel is still critical. And Spit can kill him just by issuing a kill command. I think. That isn't going to stop being an issue until Marvel gets at least SOME health back, so that needs to be a priority. Unfortunately, Jasper doesn't have the bag on them. The bag would solve a lot of our problems.
SO, what I would suggest Jasper do after doing those things is run back out into the big cave to where Buddy was, get the bag, and run back, or if Buddy isnt there, run around the rooms coming off the cave until they find the bag.
Obviously this isnt a very good plan.
Can we just tell the other gods, Miller and Wretch and Eastwood, that now would be a very good time to send in reinforcements? We've scoped out Spit's base a bit and seen 3 of her tcps, so it probably won't go disastrously now. They can still keep a few back in reserve. We could really just use some help on the ground at this point.
>>
No. 942537 ID: a627e3

>>942304
...this could work if we knew where jaspers bag is, witch we don't. but it's also a good option.
the problem is we don't know what Spit did with the bag. As far as we know, Spit could have just torched it after one of her TCP's disappeared into it. I'm pretty sure Spit knows the bag is powerful even if she doesn't know what it does. >>942298 the basement is a HORRIBLE place to detain them. Spit can easily view a part of our base and give the TCP commands. If anything, we should detain it in the sanctuary. She can't see where it is, can't give commands, and probably the best place we can talk them into going rogue. It's a place of safety and once they know Spit can't talk to them there or give them commands, they'll be more open to talking. And to get around us not being able to talk to them, we can easily get around that with the mask that we used to talk to Jasper, since it's a direct line to us.
>>
No. 942538 ID: a627e3

Jasper sarch Raw’s body for callers and slap one
one Writhe and on on Raw. Writhe for obvious reasons and one on Raw to to buy us some time. mabey not much, but every second counts.
>>
No. 943099 ID: 53b212
File 156629025045.gif - (39.94KB , 499x500 , 272.gif )
943099

VOIDSY: Absolutely not!
VOIDSY: We HATE this idea, Eastwood! It’s only even remotely an option if we lose control of the situation, and even then…
VOIDSY: Jasper could never get convinced into it, and we don’t know if we could control Marvel if he wakes up!
VOIDSY: We’re not mutating either of them!
EASTWOOD: What other ideas do we have?! We’re cornered!
VOIDSY: If we manage to get Writhe to go rogue, we can have it carry out Marvel.
EASTWOOD: And how do you plan to do that?
VOIDSY: Leave it to us.
VOIDSY: Does anyone know what a cage type does?
WRETCH: looked it up
WRETCH: storage types, uhhhh
WRETCH: they store “prisoners”, which looks like its just whoever the cage wants it to be
WRETCH: you cant bust em out either
WRETCH: cage has to let em out itself, or it wont work
WRETCH: no limit on prisoners either so be careful with that i guess
VOIDSY: Thanks, Wretch. We’ll be careful.
VOIDSY: We’re gonna go find Buddy and Seaspray and get them out too.
MILLER: Good luck!
>>
No. 943100 ID: 53b212
File 156629026471.png - (19.56KB , 499x500 , 273.png )
943100

You switch back to Jasper. You tell them that Spit’s just trying to intimidate them, and the fact that they made her mad means they’re doing something right. They needed to make Writhe go rogue- it’s conflicted after being treated so nicely by Jasper, and it could carry Marvel out if they managed to sway it! Jasper nods, not wanting to give Spit any sort of clue as to the plan...but they give you a questioning gesture, not sure how to go about it. You say that you’ll get something tossed through the bags of holding to help, but they’ll need to hold down the fort until you can get to those bags- hopefully where Buddy is.

They give another affirmative nod, waiting for your next command as Writhe takes another slow step forwards. You tell Jasper to zap Raw again and search his person, see if he has any collars and if he does, slap one on Writhe.

Jasper moves quickly, darting away from the cage and giving Raw a nasty taser zap. Raw takes damage, with his health still at GREAT, and he is still STUNNED. Jasper reaches down and rifles through Raw’s pockets, and sure enough, there’s another collar there. Perfect.
>>
No. 943101 ID: 53b212
File 156629028283.png - (199.05KB , 499x500 , 274.png )
943101

Your phantom type looks over their shoulder at Writhe, the cage type looking even more hesitant and conflicted. They hold out the collar, saying that it was going to be okay...they’re just going to put this on, and it’ll make the scary voice get out of its head.

SPIT: You IDIOT, you really think that’ll stop me?
SPIT: Stop my words from worming their way into its little cat ears?
SPIT: You’re in my base, you little shit!
SPIT: You’ll NEVER escape me!

Writhe flinches again.

SPIT: Stop being such a big!

It takes a step towards Jasper, and another.

SPIT: Fucking!

Jasper reaches out, holding out the collar.

SPIT: Baby!

Writhe takes it and puts it on, staring directly at the eye on the wall.

SPIT: Fine! Fine! Be like that!
SPIT: I never needed something useless like you.
SPIT: You’ll never last on your own!

Writhe has not gone ROGUE, but direct communications between it and Spit have been BLOCKED.

Jasper walks over to Marvel and points at Writhe, the cage type catching on quickly. It plunks itself down on the ground, opening its gate and gesturing for Jasper to push him in. The phantom type just barely manages to get Marvel in there, careful to avoid the spikes littering the inside. Writhe shuts the gate and gets to its feet, watching Jasper with a curious look.

Jasper hesitates before realizing it’s waiting for guidance, and reaches over to hold its hand.

Cmon. Let’s get out of here.
>>
No. 943102 ID: 53b212
File 156629029806.gif - (17.35KB , 499x500 , 275.gif )
943102

EASTWOOD: I can’t...believe that worked.
VOIDSY: We’re not done yet!
VOIDSY: Miller, Wretch, we pulled one of Spit’s TCPs through the bag.
WRETCH: yea we can see it
WRETCH: slops gettin em restrained
VOIDSY: Knock them out using Eastwood’s sleep drugs and throw them in the unhallowed sanctuary, Spit won’t be able to see them down there.
MILLER: Way ahead of you...we’ve got the drugs ready now.
VOIDSY: Right on, we’re also gonna need some soda and health items for Jasper.
MILLER: Guarantee that the bag is safe and there’s someone to pull, and we’ll do that and then some!
WRETCH: yr not the only one with small TCPs who want to get in on this action
WRETCH: we’ll send some dudes over soon as you give us the all clear!
VOIDSY: Awesome. One last thing…

You tell Primus to grab one of the plushes from inside the house, and to send it over with the potions. May as well give Writhe a little present.

Without warning, something changes.
>>
No. 943103 ID: 53b212
File 156629031742.png - (28.45KB , 499x500 , 276.png )
943103

You can suddenly see Buddy.

Buddy’s health is now HURTING.
>>
No. 943104 ID: 53b212
File 156629033030.png - (35.58KB , 499x500 , 277.png )
943104

The collar blocking your view of it lays on the ground next to it, seemingly pried open...the culprit impaling through Buddy’s neck and upper back. It’s staggering to its feet and struggling to keep itself together, but it’s alive, and from the look of it, mostly safe.

VOIDSY: Buddy’s okay!
VOIDSY: Well…
VOIDSY: Maybe not okay, but we need some healing over through the bag, stat!
WRETCH: on it

Buddy shuffles over to Jasper’s bag of holding on the ground, rifling through. Crunk passes a sizable amount of jelly through, Buddy absorbing it through its hand...

Buddy’s health has now reached its new maximum of POOR, the permanent health cost of using IMPALE taking its toll.

It thanks you for helping so quickly..and for believing in it. It wanted to prove that it could do this on its own, and it did it! It’s going to do everything it can, protect its family, and make you proud...no matter what the cost.
>>
No. 943105 ID: 53b212
File 156629034648.png - (178.78KB , 499x500 , 278.png )
943105

Interesting.

A new TCP steps forward, a baseball bat covered in glass shards slung over her shoulder and a familiar looking mask covering her face.

Very interesting. She was on her way to deal with a little spectral pest, but! She got word that Chops, that little sucker, Chops went and got snatched, leaving two whole prisoners unwatched! And that’s not gonna fly, not if she had anything to do with it.

After all…
>>
No. 943106 ID: 53b212
File 156629035915.png - (177.59KB , 499x500 , 279.png )
943106

She’s Spit’s #1.

????’s health is now GREAT.

You are now CURSED. If you give Buddy a command, you will take physical damage.
>>
No. 943108 ID: 10c408

...Ohhh fuck that in particular. Do we even have HP since we only exist in the current game until we become corporeal upon winning?

Questions for later, right now we need to do the following.

1: shift our attention away from Buddy (so we can't issue commands to him and maybe/probably kill ourselves)
2: turn our attention to Marnet so we can tell her to reach through the bag and grab Buddy to get him the fuck out of there.
3: tell jasper that Spit is pulling more bullshit and we're getting buddy out, Writhe has a new toy in the bag that Jasper should give him and if at all possible, Jasper should try and recover Buddy's bag from the new hostile while getting himself, Writhe and Marvel out of spit's torture-base.
>>
No. 943109 ID: 53d8cf

ok so first of all no one give any commands to buddy before we talk about it a bit
>>
No. 943111 ID: 648a08

>>943109
I would personally recommend taking all ideas for actions to the discussion thread, here:
https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/111218.html
Otherwise, if we are to give any future commands to Buddy while cursed status is in effect I recommend relaying through another TCP, or using our mask to give the commands directly.

>>943108
This is a good idea, we need to get Buddy out of there and inform them of what happened safely. Any assistance we can give them will simply take too long.
>>
No. 943112 ID: 648a08

Currently, I think the situation calls for rigid Form-types, like Bryce [driftwood]. If nothing else making all those clothes rigid will deny them from being used.
On the other hand, convincing Buddy to pull them through the bag will be difficult, both from putting others in harm's way and rendering them unable to fight.
>>
No. 943124 ID: a53530

Uh we need to take care of buddy do we have anyway to get to them?
>>
No. 943125 ID: a53530

I think grabbing buddy through the bag could be an idea that works,hopefully?
>>
No. 943132 ID: 3642ad

we gotta let wretch know what’s going on and ask her to send one of her littler guys who wanted to get in on the action through the bag. warn her that there is an enemy right here so they should be combat ready, though don’t attack immediately. instead, we need her to have her tcp tell buddy what happened and why it won’t hear from us directly for a bit. tell it that we’re right here to support it still, our communications just have to be a bit more roundabout for the time being! and it’s being so brave and we love it so much.
>>
No. 943138 ID: a9af05

>>943106
Ask the other gods if that's legal. If not, then one of them should call Wax to see if he can do something about it. It doesn't matter that Spit is his teammate, if that's an illegal ability, then Wax can put a stop to it.

Then tell them to have a TCP with more sleeping drugs ready to come through the bag because we'll need them to be ready to throw the sleeping drugs at the Spit's TCP as soon as they come through!

This is where Spit made an error! That would've worked if it said that Buddy would take damage when we give him commands, but since that's not what it said, then that's not going to stop us from giving Buddy commands!

Tell Buddy to stick his hand into the bag and be ready to pull another friend through so they can come and help!

Give Jasper an update. We managed to get through to Buddy and we were right, someone stuck a collar on him. He managed to get it off on his own, but now there's another enemy right in front of him! And then tell Jasper about the curse, but let them know that we're not going to let that stop us from giving Buddy commands!

>Everyone wanting to not give Buddy commands.
Don't you guys see that you're falling for Spit's trap?! She wants us to stop giving Buddy commands with the threat of us being harmed! But we shouldn't fall it! We should endure the pain and show Spit that she doesn't scare us!
>>
No. 943141 ID: 10c408

>>943138
She's not trying to kill Buddy. She's trying to kill US. We have NO idea what the upper limit of damage we can take from the curse is since we're not a TCP and it is both arrogant, risky and hella stupid to think we can tough out something inherently dangerous we don't even fully understand.
>>
No. 943153 ID: 8d23f0

>>943106
tell buddy to go home.
and get Marnet or another TCP with the bag at home to pull them through.
tell the other gods about this ability, and get them to send multiple battle ready TCPs through to incapacitate the #1
>>
No. 943158 ID: a9af05

>>943141
>She's not trying to kill Buddy. She's trying to kill US.
No duh! I know that! You're missing the point! The point is that in order to stand up to a bully, you don't let them manipulate your actions. Spit is trying to force us into a situation where we can't give orders to Buddy. So instead of letting her force that on us, we just ignore it and continue giving Buddy orders.

>>943153
Buddy needs to stay in order to pull teammates out of the bag. They can't pull themselves out of the bag.
>>
No. 943166 ID: 91ee5f

>>943106
>You are now CURSED. If you give Buddy a command, you will take physical damage.
>take physical damage.
>physical
So does this mean that we can’t be hurt by this curse? Because last time I checked, in order to have a physical body, our team needs to win this game, which we haven’t done yet.

We’re not a physical god like everyone else is. We’re just the concept or idea of a god that has the potential to become physical.

As far as I can tell, this curse can’t cause physical harm to us because we don’t have a physical form that can be physically harmed!
>>
No. 943178 ID: 10c408

>>943158
And provoke the unknown consequences of the curse? Which could, at best, cause us pain and not immediately kill us? I'd rather cut the gordian knot on this new problem and evac Buddy, curse and all, before Spit's #1 TCP starts attacking him and forcing us into either hurting/killing ourselves or letting Buddy die by having Marnet solve the problem for us.
>>
No. 943179 ID: 2a13fa

Okay, first thing's first: Let's let our team know that we're cursed as fuck right now and are therefore in some notable amount of danger.
>>
No. 943226 ID: a9af05

>>943166
Huh. That's actually a good point.

If what you say is true, then we can take advantage of that!
>>
No. 943274 ID: a627e3

Time for an experiment, give Buddy orders. Spacicly, tell them to GTFO and meet up with jasper asap. if it hurts us, we NEED to take a note about where and how. if not, well then we win! Spit gave us a Valuable piece of information we can tell the others. but that assuming the curse hurts us. I feel the wording is a bit off and i can't tell if the curse hurts us or Buddy...
>>
No. 943275 ID: a627e3

>>943104 BUDDY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! WHATEVER IT TAKES!? FUCK THAT! What matters is that you survive! We believe in you but we can't condone that kinda talk!
We need you to come back alive...
>>
No. 943276 ID: a627e3

Buddy see if you can get her to lose sight of you. if you can, go for a backstab and get back out of sight. repeat until there KO'd then grab the bag and get out. but if you can't, stay out of her reach and see if you can hit her with your throwing knives until help gets here.
>>
No. 943280 ID: 58b4f3

>>943166
If that's a loophole that lets us continue to give Buddy orders and we don't take any damage, then I'm voting that we exploit that loophole as much as possible!

>>943275
Don't you dare talk to Buddy like that! Shame on you! >:C
>>
No. 943299 ID: c44b6b

ok so
I was kind of worried that the way this ability would work would be we take damage for each command we give.
That is, each command to Buddy that ANY of us give.
I probably shouldve said that in my first post after the update. But its too late now. NO ONE should give any more commands/suggestions to Buddy, and definitely not multiple ones, unless its different to anything anyone else has said so far, and is really important.

>>943138
I don't think the innate abilities of any TCPs would be banned. I think that only applies to creations.

>>943166
Well, we might count as having a physical form, just one that doesn't exist on Morbit yet. I thought it would've been a good idea to give a single command to Buddy, to see the extent of the damage, so we could know for the sake of future decisions.
I basically agree with the general direction that has been given though.
Definitely need to tell the rest of the team and get some help here. We could really use it.

Oh its also worth mentioning that the abilities of abstracts are temporary. So enough time passes, the curse will wear off.

Man i should really make long posts earlier.
>>
No. 943300 ID: 8d4593

>>943275
>>943280

I for one am OK with talking to Buddy like that.
On one hand it's good that he uses his abilities even though they hurt him.
We can create him another body. It can be the same one he has minus all the knives sticking out even.
But in order to do that he has to get back here alive.

On a separate note, isn't there a way to Relay information to Buddy?
physical damage and pain doesn't mean much to us sure, but it could end up limiting our abilities for all we know, and that could be a death knell.

We have other gods who have fought against Spit before at our disposal.
Let's ask them about how a curse like this works before rushing ahead assuming things.
>>
No. 943329 ID: a627e3

>>943300
i agree we shouldn't fuck around with the curse to much, but we don't have time to ask for info. we lose attention on this fight for one second and Buddy could die. I'm not taking that chance. we can fix the damage later.
>>943280 I wouldn't be talking like that to Buddy under normal circumstances, but we NEED to hammer it into our Cats heads that putting themselves in danger recklessly like this IS going to get them killed! I for one am not letting that happen under any circumstance.
>>
No. 943336 ID: 2ccbae

I don't suppose we could make some sort of horror sludge immunization shots or something back home? Because if we could we'd be cutting off one of spits avenues of attacking us...If not well...I don't know.
>>
No. 944513 ID: 53b212
File 156784844994.png - (31.75KB , 777x784 , 280.png )
944513

big thank you to my husband como for helping storyboard this fight scene!

Once this is all said and done, you need to have a serious talk about Buddy’s behavior. Now’s not the time, but it’s happening.

You shoot off a quick status update to Jasper before you do anything, saying that you got through to Buddy, someone had stuck a collar on it but it was able to get free, and there’s another enemy there. You need them to get to Buddy and help them with the big bag of holding. Jasper’s out in the central room, but isn’t sure where to go- they’ll look around, and fast!

Time to talk to your allies.

VOIDSY: We’re in huge danger!
VOIDSY: Spit’s TCP put a curse on us, and if we talk to Buddy we get hurt!
VOIDSY: Is this legal?!
EASTWOOD: Yes! Focus on the situation, not on us!
VOIDSY: Well, we aren’t gonna stop giving Buddy commands!
VOIDSY: This is a trap that we’re not gonna fall for, and we can take whatever she dishes out!
VOIDSY: We can bear the pain!
WRETCH: wait dude thats not a good ide-

You get a better look at Buddy and the room they’re in- the sight of Seaspray up on the wall makes you feel a bit sick, but it’s time to act.

You tell Buddy that it needs to get the bag to pull allies through and help. Dodge this new TCP’s attacks and go for a backstab, stay out of reach...and use those throwing knives!
>>
No. 944514 ID: 53b212
File 156784846723.gif - (34.29KB , 500x500 , 281.gif )
944514

Looks like you must be in the clear! See, you knew this would go just fi-
>>
No. 944515 ID: 53b212
File 156784848562.gif - (43.10KB , 500x500 , 282.gif )
944515

OH GOD THAT HURTS JESUS CHRIST WHY DID YOU DO THIS
>>
No. 944516 ID: 53b212
File 156784852427.gif - (38.61KB , 500x500 , 283.gif )
944516

WRETCH: voidsy?!
VOIDSY: I….oh, god….we fucked up.
VOIDSY: This shouldn’t be hurting us, we aren’t physical-
EASTWOOD: In the case of abstract type abilities, you’re still considered a target!
EASTWOOD: Don’t do stupid shit like that again, Void!
MILLER: Everyone stop YELLING
MILLER: Void, what happened?
VOIDSY: Cuts...we have cuts everywhere, they sting, we...fuck, this hurts…
MILLER: You’re going to have to tough it out- keep that love for your TCPs in mind! You can do this!
VOIDSY: Right…
>>
No. 944517 ID: 53b212
File 156784855912.png - (22.32KB , 525x500 , 284.png )
944517

Buddy makes a break for it, racing for the bag of holding.

The enemy TCP RETRACTS the CURSE.

You can now freely give Buddy commands-

Buddy is now CURSED. If Buddy takes another step, it will trip.
????’s health lowers, but is still at GREAT.
>>
No. 944518 ID: 53b212
File 156784858056.png - (26.17KB , 626x500 , 285.png )
944518

Buddy can’t react to the curse in time, its legs seemingly pulled out from under it. It tries to scramble back up...
>>
No. 944519 ID: 53b212
File 156784860016.png - (39.67KB , 700x500 , 286.png )
944519

...but she’s too fast.
>>
No. 944520 ID: 53b212
File 156784863575.png - (24.54KB , 700x500 , 287.png )
944520

You barely get a glimpse of the spikes that extend out of the enemy TCP’s boots before they make hard contact with Buddy’s leg, the knife type’s internal blades pushing through and cutting through her boot. Buddy’s health drops to HURTING.
>>
No. 944521 ID: 53b212
File 156784865494.png - (35.50KB , 600x500 , 288.png )
944521

Buddy’s crying, but when it finally gets words out, they’re not aggressive. She’s just going to hurt herself doing that, please stop...The red TCP grinds her heel into the mess of blades, fighting back her own cry of pain- she doesn’t care! She doesn’t care one bit, not as long as it takes out the enemy!
>>
No. 944522 ID: 53b212
File 156784867378.png - (30.30KB , 597x500 , 289.png )
944522

She’ll do anything it takes to see the enemy splattered all over the walls, just like Spit wants- anything! Anything at all! And if one little pipsqueak thought it could get in her way, in HARK’S way-
>>
No. 944523 ID: 53b212
File 156784869038.png - (10.71KB , 242x500 , 290.png )
944523

Something catches on the corner of Hark’s mask.
>>
No. 944524 ID: 53b212
File 156784870732.png - (21.23KB , 435x500 , 291.png )
944524

A throwing knife pins Hark’s mask to the wall, stabbed right through the ear. Buddy says that next time, it won’t miss.
>>
No. 944525 ID: 53b212
File 156784872362.png - (15.84KB , 341x500 , 292.png )
944525

Hark reaches up to touch a small wound on her head, a graze from the knife…
Hark’s health is now GOOD.

She’s not looking nearly as confident now, but it’s not over yet. She goes for another swing, even harder-
>>
No. 944526 ID: 53b212
File 156784874111.png - (33.93KB , 500x711 , 293.png )
944526

Buddy twists, the bat sinking into its back knife with a sickening crunch, the smaller TCP throwing another knife in the chaos.
Hark’s health drops, just barely still at GOOD.
Hark is left dazed for a moment, trying to process her wound…
>>
No. 944527 ID: 53b212
File 156784875884.png - (21.91KB , 346x500 , 294.png )
944527

...only to realize just where the knife ended up.
Hark’s health is now OKAY.
>>
No. 944528 ID: 53b212
File 156784877179.png - (20.64KB , 529x500 , 295.png )
944528

Buddy says that it thinks they should stop fighting now...for Hark’s sake.
>>
No. 944529 ID: 258ba7

Holy shit Buddy is BADASS

Also: a mask! Stray mask!! We haven't tried to control physical masks before but if there's a time to try it's now!

If we can, use it as a distraction.
>>
No. 944530 ID: f3247e

>>944529
Buddy has definitely shown themselves to be, yes. I think that we should start by untying the mask's strings, it will at least buy some time if Hark tries to put it back on.

I think CHECKing Buddy's status is a good idea, we should definitely let it know that Jasper was able to rescue Marvel and is unharmed, and that we can guide them to this room.
Additionally, see if it can ask Hark what is going on with the tub in this room to stall. It looks like weapon-type fluid is being fed into Seaspray.

It might be worth making sure Jasper is following the fluid trail, and to go for the bag if it can't get to the TCP in the room with Buddy, getting reinforcements will help Buddy here.
>>
No. 944533 ID: 91ee5f

>>944513
>Jasper’s out in the central room, but isn’t sure where to go- they’ll look around, and fast!
If this: >>927639 , is the central room, then we now know how to tell Jasper where Buddy is! Tell Buddy that we’re going to quickly switch our attention back to Jasper, so that we can tell him how to get to the room it and Seaspray are in. We’ll be right back!

“Hey, Jasper, we found Buddy and they found Seaspray! Follow the trail of Seaspray’s blood, it will lead you to the room that Buddy and Seaspray are in! Hopefully the enemy that’s there will be too focused on Buddy to notice you sneak up behind her, so that you can stun her with your chains!”

>>944517
>Buddy is now CURSED. If Buddy takes another step, it will trip.
Give an update to the other gods.

Good news, the enemy retracted their previous curse, so now we can’t get hurt giving Buddy commands anymore.

Bad news, Buddy’s been hit with another curse and can’t move without tripping and falling over.

>>944528
“Buddy, we are so proud of you! You’re doing a good job! If you still have any healing items with you, now is the time to use them!”

“If you don’t have any healing items, then try to crawl to the Bag of Holding and put your hand in there. There’s a way for you to be healed without you needing to hurt yourself by pulling things out of the bag. Just feel around for jelly and absorb it through your hand.”

If Buddy manages to reach the Bag of Holding and puts their hand in there, have Wretch get Crunk, her jelly type, to pass some jelly through the bag, like we did before with Jasper: >>929978 .
>>
No. 944582 ID: 3ed3c3

>>944528
LOOK AT OUR BABY BEING A BADASS
ALL PRAISES TO OUR BEST BUDDY
>>
No. 944588 ID: d8b9d0

yesss please try and control the mask, and praise buddy. we can’t let our guard down!
>>
No. 944645 ID: 8d23f0

>>944528
Buddy got this!
For now focus on Jasper keep Cage type away from Hark, thats asking for trouble.
try to get support through the bag rather then from Jasper who needs to stay with Cage till they leave the Spit lands
>>
No. 944647 ID: c68fa0

Ok so first of all Buddy you're spectacular. It looks like you can handle this on your own, but if you (or Hark, even, depending on how this plays out) need healing, remember you can get it through the bag of holding. We should definitely see if we can influence that mask with our powers.
>>
No. 944687 ID: a9af05

>>944533
That's way too much. Let's cut it down to just praising Buddy and telling Jasper how to reach that room. Updating the other gods can wait until later.

Make sure we tell Jasper to sneak attack the enemy since she's paying attention to Buddy instead of the tunnel.

>>944645
>Buddy get help from the bag
If Buddy was to get help from the bag they would lose the last of their health when they pull something out of the bag!

>Don't let Jasper help Buddy
That's a really dumb idea. Jasper can sneak attack the enemy to stun her and you don't want to take advantage of that?

>Jasper has to stay with the cage type
He can do that while going to where Buddy is.
>>
No. 945689 ID: 53b212
File 156930373431.png - (21.98KB , 500x500 , 296.png )
945689

>CHECK: BUDDY

Buddy is a KNIFE TYPE, and as a WEAPON TCP, its ability is IMPALE, allowing it to extend knives from inside its body at the cost of its own health. These knives are PERMANENT and cannot be retracted without use of magic. Its outer material appears to be a velvet-y fur, and its inner fluid is full of blades. It communicates through grinding noises and has a new maximum health of POOR, thanks to its use of IMPALE. Buddy’s health is currently HURTING, and it’s severely injured- the wound created from the knife on its back is bleeding heavily, as is its leg. Its injured leg has been lacerated by both Hark’s boots and its internal knives being pushed through the skin, and it will have a difficult time walking or putting much weight on it. Buddy is also CURSED, and cannot walk without tripping.

You tell Buddy that you’re all so proud of it, and that it’s doing great! If it can, it should try to get to the bag. Don’t pull anyone or anything out of it, just stick its hand in- Crunk should be able to pass some jelly through and heal it. Buddy gives a quick, gentle nod, careful not to hurt itself on its back knife. Hark notices the nod and narrows her eyes, leaning in to demand what Buddy just heard. Were you giving it commands again? Pretty ballsy, considering she could take that away just like that!

Buddy says that you’re stronger than any curse that Hark could put on you, and that nothing could stop you from getting through this...and from taking care of your team, its family.

While the two of them are talking, you try to take control of the pinned mask...straining to do anything at all, not even getting a single twitch of the strings. You must not be able to directly influence things in the game itself. It’s more than a little frustrating, but you guess it makes sense. Was worth a try!

You let Buddy know that you’re going to switch to Jasper for a second, and it nods, setting Hark off all over again.
>>
No. 945690 ID: 53b212
File 156930375862.png - (29.03KB , 500x500 , 297.png )
945690

You turn to Jasper, finding them just floating through the bars on the left corridor- they had just checked out that area, finding it to be some kind of prison...though no one was inside. That just leaves the corridor that Seaspray got dragged into- you confirm this as quickly as you can, saying that Buddy’s in there with an enemy, and that Buddy needs their help!

Jasper asks if they should take Writhe along, and you say it’s up to them. You’re having some trouble deciding on it yourself. Jasper turns to the cage, giving its hand a squeeze before telling it to stay put. Writhe doesn’t seem to understand, following Jasper like a baby duck until they gesture with more enthusiasm. The cage type lets out a sad set of clanks, Jasper trying not to show irritation- it’s fine, see? They’ll be right back.

Jasper heads down the corridor as soon as Writhe sits, holding their taser chain tight. You tell them they should be able to sneak attack and stun the enemy, seeing as she’s distracted with Buddy...just be careful.
>>
No. 945691 ID: 53b212
File 156930377189.png - (34.98KB , 777x784 , 298.png )
945691

Back in the cavern, Hark seems to have lost her temper. She’s holding a boot right above Buddy’s head, threatening to stomp its face right in. Buddy repeats itself, saying that doing that would just cut up Hark’s foot...it doesn’t want her to get hurt anymore! Hark says that Buddy’s an idiot, she’s the enemy! Of course it wants her to get hurt, and she doesn’t care either way!

Buddy says that things didn’t have to go this way. Hark nearly brings her foot down at that, seething with anger. This was the only way things could EVER go, and the only way she wanted them to! There wasn’t anything else, and never would be!

Jasper has a clear shot at Hark, and is waiting for your direction.
>>
No. 945693 ID: 3642ad

ugh... it would be so easy to guarantee our tcps safety here, but we can't do it. hark really really thinks this is the only way things can go. if we want to end this session without kills- by making spit's tcps go rogue- we have to prove her wrong. we can't attack her.

i guess we should tell jasper we're going to try manage this peacefully if possible and that they need to be patient with her. she's been told by spit that fighting is the only thing that can happen; that pain is inevitable and necessary. try to spare her any pain that you can. and try not to rile her up if possible, i know we're asking a lot but she showed some really really self destructive behavior earlier and she will definitely hurt herself if she thinks it will hurt us too. this is a really tough situation jasper and even if you feel like you need to defend yourself with force, i'm proud of you. we trust you to protect yourself and buddy. but if you are able to de-escalate that would be wonderful. this cat is hurting a lot and while its most important to keep her from taking it out on others, we want to help her too. that's our goal.
>>
No. 945708 ID: 76349d

okay, i think Jasper should stay hidden, but Buddy, if you ever think that Hark is going to attack you and possibly put you in death range, you need to alert us as quickly as possible, and we should then have Jasper stun Hark immediately.
It also might help if Writhe could come in alongside Jasper, to show that cooperation is possible, but that would require Jasper leaving the room and bad things could happen in that time.
Also worth noting, Spit still has a 5th TCP we dont know about, plus any other possible tricks up her sleeve. I really think we need the others to bring their TCPs in as soon possible, we currently have the advantage but who knows how long it'll last. Give the other gods an update and ask them what kind of thing Spit usually does in losing situations. I'm pretty concerned that she has desperate measures in place if things don't go her way in games.
>>
No. 945709 ID: 76349d

Oh and also, don't react to our commands Buddy, I think that gets on Hark's nerves for some reason.
>>
No. 945710 ID: 8d23f0

>>945691
while I am usually all for dialog and talking things out even if its hard, Writhe needs Jasper before Spit gets someone to them.
Taser Hark and get them into Writhe if we can so we can take them back to the Wizard tower and discuss things there. ACTUALLY NO SCRATCH THAT PUTTING HARK AND MARVEL IN THE CAGE TOGETHER BAD IDEA. its unfortunate but we probably will just have to leave them on top of Writhe while we transport them just make sure to tie them up so they can't take Writhe's collar off.
>>
No. 945846 ID: a627e3

let's just tase them, tie them up, get buddy and the bag and run. we don't have time to keep the moral high ground. if i have to choose between the safety of our cats and doing the right thing, then fuck it we're bad guys now. besides, we can still take them with us. just unconscious.
>>
No. 945881 ID: 8d4593

I think an ultimatum might be the way to go here.
It's really not a good time to talk, but it would be trashing Buddies words to just run in swinging.

Let Hark know that there are more ways to live in this world than what Spit offers, and that if they stand down they can come with us and see for themselves if they want.

But also let Hark know that you will not hesitate to bring them down if they choose to fight.

Offer no discussion beyond this choice. Escaping with Buddy and Marvel is your priority.
>>
No. 945997 ID: a627e3

>>945881
Hark would most likely just see this as a distraction and just stomp on Buddy. there's a time and a place for diplomacy, this ain't it.
>>
No. 946006 ID: 8d4593

>>945997
Stomping on Buddy just hurts Hark more and gives Jasper an opportunity to strike.
Buddies in bad shape sure, but he's not helpless.
>>
No. 946126 ID: a627e3

>>946006
it'll also hurt buddy to, and there way to close to critical health for my liking.
>>
No. 946304 ID: 53b212
File 157007512334.png - (24.25KB , 335x500 , 299.png )
946304

You tell Jasper to stay hidden- this is a tricky situation, and you aren’t sure what to do yet. You’re conflicted on what to do, torn between a peaceful resolution and risking Buddy getting hurt, or taking out Hark at the risk of reinforcing her beliefs...but you make up your mind. If you have to be the bad guys here to keep your TCPs safe, you know what you have to do.

You tell Buddy to alert you if it thinks that Hark’s going to attack, but don’t react to commands otherwise. It seems to set Hark off, and you want to avoid that. Jasper is in the room with it, and can and will stun Hark if they need to.

Buddy doesn’t respond, but you get the feeling that you were heard loud and clear. Hark is still going off on it, foot pressed against its face. She says that Spit’s going to gut your team, and everyone else’s, and there’s nothing that anyone can do about it. She doesn’t need her bat! She doesn’t need any weapons to kill, and she’s going to make Spit proud! Buddy is quiet when it talks, trying to calm the abstract TCP down- it’s going to be okay. You were going to find a way to get everyone out of this safe, and no one has to die-

Hark lifts her foot and goes to bring it down in a hard stomp, Buddy making a sharp grinding sound in fear.

You tell Jasper to move quick and stun her, only to have your phantom type hesitate- wasn’t this going against what Buddy just said? You say that it’s not the time for that, and that Buddy needs your help-
>>
No. 946305 ID: 53b212
File 157007514892.png - (34.68KB , 500x500 , 300.png )
946305

The boot comes down, bringing Buddy’s health down to SUFFERING and making them scream. Her own foot is shredded in the process, her health still just barely at OKAY. Jasper leaps into action, swinging their chain-
>>
No. 946308 ID: 53b212
File 157007521883.png - (55.01KB , 500x485 , 301.png )
946308

Hark RETRACTS the CURSE on Buddy, immediately laying one on Jasper.
If Jasper causes damage to Hark, that damage (and its effects) will be reflected back upon them. Her health lowers to POOR as a result, but when the taser connects, it knocks her down to HURTING and she is STUNNED, collapsing at Buddy’s side.

The CURSE takes effect, Jasper’s health knocked down to OKAY as they are also STUNNED.
>>
No. 946309 ID: 53b212
File 157007523346.png - (22.05KB , 500x500 , 302.png )
946309

Buddy says, in the quietest voice that only your god ears can hear, that it can reach the bag.
>>
No. 946310 ID: 3642ad

Tell buddy to take the jelly from the bag and distribute it equally between itself, jasper, and hark. give it to hark last though, so she can’t take advantage of their weakened states. Buddy is right, it doesn’t have to be this way, there doesn’t have to be fighting and pain. we have to defend ourselves but we can’t let our fear make us cruel. Spit is far crueler than us so if we make this a contest of who can inflict the most hurt she will most certainly win.
>>
No. 946314 ID: 315280

I think the first order of business is getting some jelly in buddy, and a fresh tcp or two as backup. Buddy, Hark, and Jasper are all low on health, and an ally in peak condition is probably the best way to secure everyone’s safety. Unfortunately the best tcp to go through is probably Dad but she’s at the date right now. But Dad could force Hark to stand down without using violence I hope.
>>
No. 946316 ID: b43ec1

Right now I think we need to get more TCPs here, and Buddy back to base so it can have it's injuries checked.

Since Buddy's health is very low, we are going to have to ask Wretch if Crunk can repeat the jelly handshake trick, to get it to the point where it can pull a healing potion to use.
While Buddy is doing that Wretch should get those other TCPs and Dad ready to be sent, whoever is smallest and can pull out the others goes first. There shouldn't be any need to fight anyone immediately, but Wretch's team shouldn't leave this room without Jasper being with them.

We'll also need soda and potions for Jasper, and something to stop Hark from seeing what everyone is doing, she'll only need to stay blindfolded until we have somewhere to keep her from doing further harm. The net shooter and maybe a rug or blanket could work, but getting them out of sight and unable to interfere with incoming TCPs would be enough.
There's probably some other items that would help, but I'm not sure what to send. Maybe putting the mask of courage on Writhe could let us calm them down further. I'm not sure what to do with Hark that would calm them enough to be civil...
Since Jasper is critical to getting Marvel from Writhe she is going to need to be able to do stuff soon. If this goes well and Hark is unable to see what is going on we should send Buddy back to base so they can be healed by Primus and have those lacerations tended to.

Other than that, can Dana's Heartsea flowers push up through construction material? I'm thinking those would give away Spit's base location if they could reach open sky, the Hot Air balloon might be able to spot them. It's something to ask Miller...

I'm not really sure how to help reassure our TCPs about this, but we need to prevent further harm to everyone, including Spit's team.

>>946310
Please don't give Hark any jelly yet, we still have to stop her from hurting anyone else, and I think Raw might show up sooner than we might have hoped.
>>
No. 946317 ID: 91ee5f

>>946309
Buddy, stick your hand in the bag, but don’t pull anything out yet because the bag takes away health whenever something is taken out. We’re going to have Crunk pass healing jelly to you and you just need to absorb it through your hand and get yourself back up to full health. Once you’re back up to full health, that’s when you can start pulling things out.

Ask Wretch to have Crunk send jelly through the bag.

Have those sleeping potions sent through the bag. Tell Buddy to pull out a sleeping potion and use it on Hark to put her to sleep.

>>946314
>Unfortunately the best tcp to go through is probably Dad but she’s at the date right now.
Actually, according to this update: >>943102 , we asked Primus to get a plushie to send through the bag as a gift for Writhe, in order to show it that we’re friendly.

Both Primus and Dad were together at the date, so since Primus is at the base, that means Dad should also be at the base by now.
>>
No. 946319 ID: 8d0158

ok so
Let's also send our Communication Mask through along with the healing items/stuff
I know opening up a direct line of contact with a tcp that has been able to directly harm us feels like a pretty silly move BUT
we could potentially use that
we could use the connection as an act of good faith
show Hark that, whoops we messed up sorry we hurt you
but also that like
there's options besides violence
talking to the one who made you shouldn't hurt
>>
No. 946421 ID: 76349d

So
this isnt a great situation.
Its stable for now, but Spit still has one more TCP.
If they walk in, we're totally screwed.
We need to get support here, beyond just Jasper and Buddy. If anyone else can pass through the bag, that'd be really nice, or if the other gods could transport some of their TCPs over in the vehicle.
Buddy needs healing urgently, and probably should heal Jasper too. I really don't know what we should do with regards to Hark though. Hopefully she will stay unconscious long enough that we have time to work something out.
After healing, I think Buddy should either check on Writhe, or remove the collar from Seaspray. The longer we leave Writhe alone, the more likely something bad happens to them, and they are currently holding Marvel, but removing the collar would mean that Miller could communicate with Seaspray again.
>>
No. 946425 ID: 76349d

Actually, if Miller and Eastwood just, shouted really loudly at their TCPs, would that wake them up? Does volume through god communication transfer like that? Can you even wake up people knocked unconscious by making loud sounds or does that only work on people who fall asleep normally? I don't know the answer to those questions. It would be really helpful if Eastwood or Miller could wake up their TCPs though.
>>
No. 946444 ID: a627e3

we need some healing jelly now and to get some backup. maybe some rope to tie up hark as well.
>>946316
now that Hark is out of commision, i say we heal them once there tied up.
>>
No. 946445 ID: a627e3

let the others know thing are relatively safe right now, and ask witch TCP's they want to send over.
>>
No. 946447 ID: a627e3

i'm just glad everyone got out of that alive. let's do what we can to keep it that way.
1604 posts omitted. Last 100 shown. [Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason