[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 163159160190.jpg - (151.67KB , 1479x909 , _title.jpg )
1010498 No. 1010498 ID: 9c850e

***** THE ABISSENE *******
THIS IS NSFW. 18+ ONLY.


Behold the greatest hole.
The mouth of the Abissene
yawns forever.

YOU STAND BEFORE
THE LARGEST CAVE
KNOWN TO MAN.

You are a . . . .
Expand all images
>>
No. 1010499 ID: 9c850e
File 163159162028.jpg - (30.32KB , 456x588 , _species.jpg )
1010499

*****SELECT SPECIES & GENDER*****

WHEATPROWLER - Dog-like inhabitants of the
Skullshard Desert. Wheatprowlers possess
keen eyesight, even in total darkness.

HOMINI - Hairless primates from the
Tutseez jungle complex surrounding the
Abissene. They are resistant to the cave's
strange influence.

SRIKA CHATSA - Scaleless lizard folk from
the marshes of Sackneedle. Their skin can
take on the color of its surroundings like
a cuttlefish.

Input gender >_
>>
No. 1010500 ID: e51896

Female Homini
>>
No. 1010502 ID: 92c1dc

SRIKA CHATSA, Male
>>
No. 1010503 ID: 15a025

Male Wheatprowler.
>>
No. 1010509 ID: d0ebbe

Male homini
>>
No. 1010510 ID: c92a02

Female Homini.
>>
No. 1010511 ID: ea37b4

Wheatprowler, female.
>>
No. 1010512 ID: 36784c

>>1010511
This
>>
No. 1010515 ID: 1c0351

Female Wheatprowler (otherwise go Homonym).
>>
No. 1010518 ID: b55c59

Female Srika Chatsa
>>
No. 1010520 ID: d17203

Female srika
>>
No. 1010521 ID: 094652

Female Wheatprowler
>>
No. 1010533 ID: e85a08

female Srika Chatsa
>>
No. 1010534 ID: bc15b4

Male srika
>>
No. 1010542 ID: 4d48a8

Female Wheatprowler
>>
No. 1010543 ID: 2e5eef

MALE SRIKA CHATSA
>>
No. 1010552 ID: a1c8ac

Female Homini
>>
No. 1010553 ID: 11f77a

female wheatprowler
>>
No. 1010555 ID: bc6790

male srika chatsa
>>
No. 1010556 ID: 2df47b

Srika chatsa Male

Oh yeah boy it’s time for some cave r*pe!
>>
No. 1010559 ID: a9af05

Female Wheatprowler
>>
No. 1010560 ID: 7d8322

Male Wheatprowler
>>
No. 1010561 ID: 1b0232

Female Homini
>>
No. 1010565 ID: 48978c

Male Srika Chatsa
>>
No. 1010571 ID: f8fa51

Female wheatprowler
>>
No. 1010585 ID: 059991

MALE SRIKA
>>
No. 1010586 ID: 9c850e
File 163166094130.jpg - (56.29KB , 700x700 , 1.jpg )
1010586

You are a female wheatprowler,
but you do not define yourself by little
things like that.

You, despite being of sound judgment,
enter the Abissene because you are a…
>>
No. 1010587 ID: 9c850e
File 163166095106.jpg - (32.17KB , 700x700 , _class.jpg )
1010587

***** SELECT CLASS *****

REMOVALIST - Your goal is to find and
slay as many of the demons and villainous
denizens of the deep as you can.

HAWKER - Your goal is to find and nab
as many of the rare and strange artifacts
scattered around the Abissene.

TRUTHSEEKER - Your goal is to study and
understand the Abissene and the horrific
effect it has on the surrounding lands.
>>
No. 1010590 ID: 96c896

Truthseeker.
>>
No. 1010591 ID: 92c1dc

Truthseeker.
>>
No. 1010596 ID: d58d4b

Truthseeker.
>>
No. 1010600 ID: 93432b

TRUTHSEEKER
>>
No. 1010601 ID: b6986d

>>1010587
Hawker
>>
No. 1010602 ID: 96243c

Truthseeker
>>
No. 1010605 ID: f6629d

Removalist
>>
No. 1010618 ID: 9c850e
File 163167632160.jpg - (45.12KB , 700x700 , 2.jpg )
1010618

You gaze into the sunlight for what
you know will be the last time for
a while.

Great ball of gas. Was it lit by
a god to fight the shadows? Does
it take a god's torch to illuminate
the Abissene?

You are seeking evidence that the
Abissene is corrupting the flora
and fauna around it.

Your colleagues at the Library of
Sedition don't believe that there
are anything more than rats and
vagrants in the Abissene.

You do not seek to prove them wrong
but rather to settle the matter once
and for all.

You are Pylar the Proctrix.

You do not seek vindication.

YOU SEEK THE TRUTH.
>>
No. 1010619 ID: 9c850e
File 163167634736.jpg - (84.02KB , 700x700 , 3.jpg )
1010619

The floor is made up of coarse,
white gravel that slopes down into
the cave's inscrutable darkness.

You descend, blinking your eyes
as they adjust to your natural
darklight vision. That always
aches a bit.

The slope opens into a chamber
so vast, so cavernous, so deep
that you can only see vague
shapes of the ceiling above.

The walls of the great cave sink
into the dim, pocked with flickering
lights, windows, doors, ladders,
catwalks, and crags.

The dunes of white gravel carry on
out of sight. There are fires off
in the distance, along with the
occasional, distinctive, reliable
eruption of screams. They are always
too distant and echoing to pinpoint
the origins.

Sometimes it was laughter, or
moaning, or crying. But mostly, it
is just groans and shrieks.

It smells like greasy metal down here.

You have arrived at the largest and
most well-known chamber of the
Abissene.

You have arrived at…
>>
No. 1010620 ID: 9c850e
File 163167636393.jpg - (914.45KB , 700x700 , the-wailing-desert.jpg )
1010620

You are Pylar.

You are a TRUTHSEEKER. You have
abandoned your tenure at the Library
of Sedition to pursue knowledge to
combat the cancerous influence
of the Abissene.

You can check your inventory at any
time. It will be listed in text form.
You carry a SCROLL which you can use
to take notes on your findings.

You will encounter many things in
the Abissene which have no name. You
can name them, and those names will
be written in your SCROLL.



You begin your journey by…

>GOING TO THE LIGHTS ON THE WALLS
>FOLLOWING ONE OF THE SCREAMS
>MARCHING FURTHER INTO THE DARKNESS
>>
No. 1010626 ID: 96c896

Lights on the walls.
>>
No. 1010634 ID: f8fa51

Might as well examine the lights on the nearby walls before you wander further.
>>
No. 1010635 ID: c92a02

Examine the lights. Who created the structures of the Abiss?
>>
No. 1010639 ID: b6986d

>>1010620
>FOLLOWING ONE OF THE SCREAMS
>>
No. 1010654 ID: 96243c

The lights.
>>
No. 1010665 ID: ce39da

> PROOF
What is it you're testing here: that some form of corruption is being caused here, or that the cave is the definite source of a known quantity of this corruption? The latter will be difficult to determine to the point of definite validity - the former, not so much.

Either way, begin your research with THE LIGHTS: Who chooses to make their homes at the Abissene's mouth, why, and what anecdotes can they offer us?
>>
No. 1010674 ID: a2493c

>>1010620
deeper into darkness. it is our ability and our birthright.
>>
No. 1010678 ID: 99499c

Darkness seems safer than light here
>>
No. 1010690 ID: 094652

Follow the lights. They likely mark safe passage.

And if not, prepare an ambush in the darkness.
>>
No. 1010716 ID: 9c850e
File 163175640539.jpg - (20.61KB , 700x700 , 4.jpg )
1010716

Crunch crunch crunch…
>>
No. 1010717 ID: 9c850e
File 163175642064.jpg - (24.58KB , 700x700 , 5.jpg )
1010717

You veer to the left toward the
curtain walls of the cave. They
rise high into the darkness and
fade out of view.

Many holes have been bored into
the stone. They are perfectly
round and most of them flicker
with the light of campfires.

You smell sour meat cooking.
>>
No. 1010718 ID: 9c850e
File 163175644138.jpg - (22.20KB , 700x700 , 6.jpg )
1010718

You lie down on a dune and take
out your spyglass.
>>
No. 1010719 ID: 9c850e
File 163175648626.jpg - (397.27KB , 700x700 , 7.jpg )
1010719

A group of homini prepare to
hang one of their own.

The light from the many holes
spills onto the gravel.

You are concealed by darkness,
as the homini cannot see in it
without the use of a torch.
>>
No. 1010720 ID: 9c850e
File 163175650267.jpg - (233.33KB , 700x700 , 8.jpg )
1010720

The woman in the noose weeps
for mercy but you cannot hear
what she is saying.

She is garbed in only a burlap
sack over her head. There is a
symbol carved into her torso.

>OBSERVE
>INTERVENE
>LEAVE
>>
No. 1010721 ID: 34dfce

>>1010720
Do not intervene unless you know which side you are morally aligned with.

Do you know what the symbol is?

If you can do so without alerting anyone, see if you can get closer so you can hear. First check to make sure nobody else is also watching this like you are (mostly checking for an overwatch, but who knows, maybe someone else is watching as well. We are, after all).
>>
No. 1010723 ID: 33f0ce

>INTERVENE

Interrupting a hanging of a woman do deserves it and we will have to finish the job later? Yeah I can definitely get behind that. But just watching as a woman dies for no reason at all? Can’t live with that, can’t live with that one bit.
>>
No. 1010724 ID: 96c896

>>1010720
She probably fucked a demon.
Anyway, the homini aren't exactly part of the Abissene, you could just move on.
>>
No. 1010733 ID: c92a02

Intervene.
>>
No. 1010749 ID: b6986d

>>1010720
>OBSERVE
What does the symbol mean?
>>
No. 1010761 ID: 365ef6

You can't go around saving random people. You are no knight or hero, you are a schoolar and your only goal is to discover the truth about this place. Altough...

If you save that person then she will surely be willing to tell you about this place. Information from a native might be valuable.

Yes, save her... o-only because the information... not making excuses to save a her or anything... don't get the wrong idea...
>>
No. 1010763 ID: 274d37

>>1010724
You say that like we won’t do it with a demon when we met one.
>>
No. 1010764 ID: 0681b7

Obvserve.

Well, this is fucked. We aren't equipped to intervene with an entire tribe, but we can try to understand what they're trying to do. What is the symbol? Note it if it isn't well known.

We may even get to Name something, terrible as it is.

If you respect any gods, pray for mercy for this woman and her sacrifice to the evils of ignorance...
>>
No. 1010780 ID: 9a2966

Observe.
>>
No. 1010790 ID: 7d8322

>INTERVENE
>>
No. 1010791 ID: 92c1dc

>INTERVENE
We are a truth-seeker. We should find out if the woman has done something to deserve this before we let it happen in front of our eyes when we still have a chance to stop it. It's possible she could be an ally who could tell us a great deal of useful information in gratitude.

We should approach and let ourselves be known, but we shouldn't adopt a threatening posture.

We are not equipped to fight the entire tribe, true, but that should only be the last resort anyway. If it comes to violence, we can flee effectively into the dark because we have the advantage of the low light vision.
>>
No. 1010792 ID: 673fe6

> INTERVENE

As a WHEATPROWLER, surely we possess a potent YAWP to announce ourselves.
>>
No. 1010798 ID: 094652

Intervene
Maybe this woman is a threat to society and must be put down. But you'll never forgive yourself if you reject the knowledge passing through her executioners' heads of why.
>>
No. 1010799 ID: 9c850e
File 163184031421.jpg - (248.31KB , 700x700 , 9.jpg )
1010799

One solid lead from a local could
lend valuable focus to your mission
of understanding the Abissene.

You are determined to intervene
in this execution for the purpose
of gathering knowledge.

There are five homini, all of them
standing in the light from the hole.
None appear to be armed with long
weapons.

You are armed with a flanged mace.

You intervene by…

>SNEAKING UP ON THEM FROM THE DARK
>SCARING THEM BY CHARGING IN
>TRYING TO TALK TO THEM
>_ (write-in answer)
>>
No. 1010802 ID: 80da43

write-in answer
>>
No. 1010803 ID: b6986d

>>1010799
>SNEAKING UP ON THEM FROM THE DARK
See if we can understand what they're saying before we scare them off.
>>
No. 1010805 ID: 96c896

Idk why we're trying to rescue the criminal when we could just... talk to one of the other locals.
>>
No. 1010806 ID: 673fe6

>TRYING TO TALK TO THEM

Seek answers, seek truths.
>>
No. 1010809 ID: 96c896

Anyway, here's something we could do that could potentially work:
Tell them you're going deep into the Abissene so if they hand over the criminal she's probably going to die down there anyway. Her sentence is carried out AND she serves a purpose.
>>
No. 1010820 ID: f8fa51

Yup, talking will let you get two perspectives on the situation. Not that either can be taken as truth, nor is it even certain that the truth will lie between those perspectives, but at the very least they're data-points.
>>
No. 1010821 ID: 30b9f6

Talking down a mob is hard. Sneaking up takes time and resolves nothing in the immediate, and her danger seems immediate.

Scare them, then.

In the confusion, grab the woman's rope, loop it around her waist and haul off into the dark.

The Homini will have to fetch torches if they want to follow. You may even have time to obscure your tracks - and you will certainly have time to see them coming.

The branded Homini will owe a debt. You will talk of her situation, and the situation within the Abissene.

There is a worry. Taking on a Homini follower and having to supply her with light and food could endanger your mission and would negate your darksight advantage. You are here for truth and leads, not good deeds. Cost and benefit must be weighed. Perhaps she can be left somewhere, better off or not.
>>
No. 1010823 ID: 3daddb

Sneak up, listen first
>>
No. 1010845 ID: 92c1dc

>SCARING THEM BY CHARGING IN

There is too much that can go wrong here, and I cannot believe they would let her go after just a conversation with a stranger. We need to rescue the woman and get out of there as soon as possible.
>>
No. 1010889 ID: 365ef6

To be honest, we don't know this people fist hand. I don't know how good at fights are Pylar, if she is barely ok then a surprise attack would be the best option, but if not, the ideal would be to question why this person is being executed.

I mean, that person could be a dangerous criminal. We don't know what is going on.
>>
No. 1010939 ID: 9c850e
File 163201476469.jpg - (33.94KB , 700x700 , 10.jpg )
1010939

You approach the hanging, breaking
into a run. You menace them with a
scream:

"WWW'AAAAAAHHHH!" you say, baring
your fangs and flapping your cloak.
You unfasten your mace from its
leather strap on your belt.

Two of the homini gasp and break
for the wall hole. One immediately
charges at you brandishing a bone
knife.

A second homin scrambles at you
from further behind, unarmed.

The noose woman flees into the
Wailing Desert.

>RUN BACK INTO THE DARKNESS
>CHASE THE NOOSE WOMAN
>FIGHT!
>>
No. 1010942 ID: 673fe6

Chase the noose woman - perhaps we can make it seem like we're after her such that the executioners assume we'll do their job for them.
>>
No. 1010945 ID: c92a02

Chase noose woman.
>>
No. 1010967 ID: 96c896

>>1010939
Chase noose woman.
>>
No. 1010978 ID: b6986d

>>1010939
>CHASE THE NOOSE WOMAN
>>
No. 1010995 ID: f8fa51

The only reason we interfered was to speak to her: After all, for all we know she deserves her fate. Chase her.
>>
No. 1011008 ID: 9c850e
File 163207063905.jpg - (245.38KB , 700x700 , 11.jpg )
1011008

The noose woman has run over a
medium dune on the other side
of the illuminated area.

You sprint after her with two
of the homini in pursuit.
>>
No. 1011009 ID: 9c850e
File 163207065496.jpg - (29.08KB , 700x700 , 12.jpg )
1011009

As soon as you are out of the
light, they have lot sight of
you. One of them yells something
that you cannot hear, but it
sounds like "bend the sounds".

The homini run back into their
perfectly round wall hole.

Your vision is reduced temporarily
when you move between lit and unlit
areas.

You look out into the Wailing Desert
and see what you believe to be an
enormous form in the distance. It
is spindly and quick but almost silent.
It makes quiet crunching sounds as it
steps in the gravel. In moments, it has
moved out of sight.

Just as the homini have lost sight of
you, you have lost sight of the noose
woman. Now it is quiet except for the
sound of distant screams.

She cannot have gone far.

>_
>>
No. 1011014 ID: 6e4236

Let us keep looking for that noose woman. Let's hope the creature out there didn't eat her.
>>
No. 1011022 ID: 365ef6

You don't happen to have good nose do you? If not, maybe she leave a trail in the grabel.
>>
No. 1011023 ID: 9a2966

Your eyes should see tracks - a slither of rope, tell-tale trailing through the gravel. Your nose should smell terror, sweat, fear.
>>
No. 1011039 ID: 96c896

Watch out for dogs coming up behind you. What they said was "send the hounds"
>>
No. 1011046 ID: 9a2966

>>1011039
Ah. Would make sense, yes.

Got spices? Or some other way to bypass this particular conundrum.
>>
No. 1011068 ID: c92a02

If you can't see her from this hill, try another one.
>>
No. 1011162 ID: 9c850e
File 163217187373.jpg - (375.34KB , 700x700 , 13.jpg )
1011162

You manage to find a distinctive
set of divots with a long trench
in the middle, indicating the rope
she dragged behind her.

You search the desert for the noose
woman. It is tedious because gravel
leaves only faint tracks.

It leads to a small structure out
in a valley between two dunes.
>>
No. 1011163 ID: 9c850e
File 163217188740.jpg - (15.18KB , 700x700 , 14.jpg )
1011163

The tracks stop here.

It's an old well. It is so
deep and dark that even your
keen night vision cannot see far.
You are filled with dread looking
into the small abyss.

You hear distant baying behind
you. Ahead of you are nearby
screams, but they are still too
far for you to see.
>>
No. 1011171 ID: 673fe6

While you should generally never go down dread-inducing ominous wells, one can presume that the pooches on their way, with four legs over two, are faster than poor Pylar. This is one stout pup, so best to test just how sturdy those lines down are (or if we've brought rope of our own, perhaps we can cinch it up as a more dependable lede!)

Ultimately, I think we should try to descend, if just to avoid the baying hounds and preying critters in the dark.
>>
No. 1011176 ID: 96c896

>>1011163
Damn. I wanna see what the screams are but the dogs will likely catch up before we can retrace our steps and go down the well.

Just go down. We could potentially go back up at some later point and investigate the top layer.
>>
No. 1011187 ID: ede6d0

There is no way in heck you can just let noose lady go after all this fuss.
Scoot on down there.
>>
No. 1011190 ID: 365ef6

You fool, descend before you became the chew toy of some random dogs!

The woman probably used that rope, move it a little to see if she is still there. If she is, maybe you should use your own rope to not add weight to the rope.
>>
No. 1011209 ID: c92a02

Climb your way down. I wonder if she didn't see this and simply fell down the well.
>>
No. 1011246 ID: b6986d

>>1011163
Test the rope. If holds, descend carefully, bracing your body against the walls of the well where possible.

Probably better to brave the darkness than be eaten by homini dogs.
>>
No. 1011396 ID: 9c850e

(THIS QUEST WILL BE ON HIATUS FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. THANK YOU!)
>>
No. 1011669 ID: 9c850e
File 163269193933.jpg - (11.46KB , 700x700 , 15.jpg )
1011669

THE ABISSENE RESUMES!

You reach for the rope a few
times. When the snarling of the
dogs grows closer, you work up
the courage to leap into the well
and begin climbing down. As you
descend into the darkness, they
are unable to follow.

You are a bit heavy.
>>
No. 1011670 ID: 9c850e
File 163269196521.jpg - (169.46KB , 700x700 , 16.jpg )
1011670

You hear the well arm snapping
above you once, then twice, then
many times in a row. The tension of
the rope gives way to slack, and you
begin to fall.

The thrill of free-fall causes you
to scream. Your screams begin to echo
as the well opens into a cavern.

It is vast, though not nearly so vast
as the Wailing Desert. You splash into
a pool of frigid water and dog-paddle
toward land.
>>
No. 1011671 ID: 9c850e
File 163269200074.jpg - (391.17KB , 700x700 , 17.jpg )
1011671

Crunch crunch crunch

You climb one third of the way up
the gravel pile in the middle of
the pool. It is the same gravel that
fills the desert above.

Grains and pebbles are falling from
a small hole in the ceiling of the
cavern, adding to the pile. This
produces an indefinite patter that
echoes.

The gravel beneath the falling pebbles
is rustling.

In the dark, you can see what appears
to be masoned walls with arches.

>INVESTIGATE THE RUSTLING GRAVEL
>SWIM TO THE WALLS
>>
No. 1011672 ID: 96c896

Rustling gravel. That should be the woman.
>>
No. 1011673 ID: 673fe6

Investigate the rustling, using your sensational snoot to snorfle the source and be apprised of any notable smells!
>>
No. 1011738 ID: 9a2966

To the rustling gravel. Find who you've fallen for.
>>
No. 1011741 ID: c92a02

Rustle that gravel.
>>
No. 1011782 ID: 9c850e
File 163279779241.jpg - (29.13KB , 700x700 , 18.jpg )
1011782

You crunch your way to the peak of
the dune and begin digging at the
site of the rustling.

As you approach the top, the falling
gravel pelts you. Ouch!

It is rustling more than you realized.

The rustling increases.




[[[The gravel shifts below]]]
>>
No. 1011784 ID: 9c850e
File 163279780546.jpg - (31.98KB , 700x700 , 19.jpg )
1011784

KWASSSSHHHHHHH!
>>
No. 1011785 ID: 9c850e
File 163279781983.jpg - (41.08KB , 700x700 , 20.jpg )
1011785

A serpent emerges from the rocks.

You have encountered LONG QUEEN SHOOSHAN.

She claps her jaw, and you scuttle
backwards down the hill, terrified.

The Long Queen's eyes are painful to look
at directly. The breaths from her nostrils
are strong enough to billow your cloak.

"DO YOU WANT A BATH?" says the serpent.
Her voice is like a giant violin. Even
when calm, her voice is loud enough to
hurt your ears. "I CAN GIVE YOU A GOOD
BATH."
>>
No. 1011786 ID: 673fe6

While many manner of pooch may be divided on the matter of baths, the look on this arrival's sizable snout suggests a keen appreciation for the wheatprowler pedigree. After peril and tumultuous falls -- perhaps we could use a good bath.
>>
No. 1011798 ID: 96c896

Uhhh what kind of bath? You were just in the water there, not sure how much cleaner you can get right now.
>>
No. 1011799 ID: 92c1dc

We should be exceedingly polite and gracious to this long lady. However, we should probably determine what her definition of a bath is before we agree to one.
>>
No. 1011800 ID: b6986d

>>1011785
Is this a demon, or a friend? Either way, we should see what LONG QUEEN SHOOSHON wants in exchange for a bath.

Maybe it's snoot petting.
>>
No. 1011810 ID: e3ca85

I’m more interested in stories than hygiene at the moment. Say, has anyone else fallen this way recently?
>>
No. 1011979 ID: 9c850e
File 163296493849.jpg - (23.93KB , 700x700 , 22.jpg )
1011979

"AS you can see," you say, "I
have already submerged myself
quite thoroughly in the
nearby pool. Furthermore, I would
be most remiss to accept such an
offer without first knowing the
terms. As it were, I am actually
in active pursuit of a"
>>
No. 1011980 ID: 9c850e
File 163296495266.jpg - (449.79KB , 700x700 , 21.jpg )
1011980

BOOF!

Before you can finish your explanation
the serpent pounds you into the gravel.

"FEAR NOT SMALL FRIEND," she says, "I
HAVE DEVELOPED A KEEN NOSE FOR FEAR.
THE ABISSENE REEKS OF IT. IF YOU ARE
NOT INTERESTED IN A BATH, WHAT ARE
YOU LOOKING FOR???????????????????"

You are unable to breathe until Shooshan
lifts her snout off of your torso. Her
teeth are the size of your longest bones.

"Kindly… kindly inform me," you say,
catching your breath between words,
"If a hominid with bound wrists dropped
through the above well."

"WHAT WELL?" she says.

"The well which leads to this chamber!"
>>
No. 1011982 ID: 9c850e
File 163296501473.jpg - (24.44KB , 700x700 , 23.jpg )
1011982

The Long Queen recoils.

"ARE YOU TRICKING ME, SMALL
DOG?" she says, "THERE IS NO
WAY OUT OF HERE."

"I entered through a an orthogonal
aperture in the ceiling," you say,
pointing in the direction of the well
opening.

"CAN YOU GET ME OUT?"

You hesitate, confused. "I'm afraid
you are too large."

"CURSES… PERHAPS YOU CAN HELP ME
FIND A WAY OUT. I WILL REWARD YOU WITH
POWER, SMALL FRIEND!"
>>
No. 1011986 ID: 673fe6

Well, knowledge is power, so perhaps Shooshan can help us fill our bark palace with LORE. She may have important information regarding the corrupting influence of the ABISSENE.

Let's not overlook important etiquette, however: The Long Queen has met us with a classic wheatprowler greeting, the big sniff -- as is customary, we should have a snuffle back, to be polite.
>>
No. 1011988 ID: c92a02

Well, we could use a ride. Look for more gravel piles, the bigger the pile the wider the hole.
>>
No. 1011992 ID: 96c896

>>1011982
Erm, what kind of power? But also yes, information is what you're really after.
>>
No. 1012007 ID: 3a7feb

Firm agree that we, too, should offer the Long Queen a big sniff.

If the Not-Hanged Woman went this way, we might yet find her tracks, and it is likely that you, she, and the Long Queen are alike united by your interest in finding an exit. Seek an exit, and also the not-hanged woman.
>>
No. 1012010 ID: b6de9d

>>1011982
Stuff your ears with wax or something. Something tells me you’ll hear her regardless.

>Help me out, I will give you power
Oh my. Is this a corruptive offer? And why would looking at her eyes hurt?

Tell her that if she has been here as long as you suspect, any egress that exists must be smaller than her current size or out of reach like the well above, and a new exit prospect would have to be made or excavated. Unless she for whatever reason has not searched much?

Pray tell, what IS her history here, within the Abissene?
>>
No. 1012011 ID: 96c896

Oh, and exchange names while you're at it (I assumed the title card was meta-info)
>>
No. 1012012 ID: b6986d

>>1011982
Offer to try to find a way out in exchange for what SHOOSHAN knows about herself and the surrounding area. Or better yet, ask what information SHOOSHAN can give on the grounds that it will help both of you escape the well.
>>
No. 1012023 ID: dbd72b

I think the most we should offer is to "see what we can do."
>>
No. 1012204 ID: 56d49d

Tell her that you want that bath first. Your pursuit of knowledge demands that you experience this.

If the snake wants to get out, then the bath can't be anything harmful anyway.
>>
No. 1012321 ID: 9c850e
File 163329619910.jpg - (34.79KB , 700x700 , 24.jpg )
1012321

SNIFF her? You're not some kind of
[b]brute[/i]. You begin with an
introduction fit for a discerning
curator.

"I am Proctrix Pylar of the Library
of Sedition," you say, "I am a custodian
of unique knowledge which is worth
preserving by force."

The serpent tilts her head and refrains
from interrupting you. You pause as her
breath rattles your very bones.

"I seek the source of the rot that is
plaguing my homeland," you say.
>>
No. 1012322 ID: 9c850e
File 163329621546.jpg - (27.74KB , 700x700 , 25.jpg )
1012322

"OH," says the serpent, "I DO NOT
HAVE MUCH KNOWLEDGE. I AM SHOOSHAN,
RULER OF THE QUEENSMOUND. WELCOME,
SMALL FRIEND…"

You bow your snout. "Forgive me,"
you say, "I did not know of your
status. Have you searched for an
egress from this chamber?"

"YES," says Shooshan, "FOR DECADES
OF FRUSTRATION. THERE ARE MANY HOLES
IN THIS ROOM, BUT NONE LOW OR LARGE
ENOUGH FOR MYSELF."
>>
No. 1012324 ID: 96c896

>>1012322
Perhaps, with the proper tools, a hole could be made or widened... Tell her you will make an honest effort. What kind of power was she offering?

>queensmound
Like the mound of gravel she lives in? Hehe, she's self-proclaimed royalty, isn't she. Don't say that out loud.
>>
No. 1012325 ID: 56d49d

Tell her that you will help her and that your plan is the following:
You will search the caverns for a thin wall that she could break that would lead outside. If you cannot find such a wall, then you will look for a higher path. If such a path exists, then you will analyze the aquifers of this place and look for a way to redirect water to this cavern. If you raise the water level, she would be able to swim to the elevated path and exit.

So about that bath...
>>
No. 1012331 ID: 235ba5

Was she smaller when she entered this chamber?
Or born within it? Who has she encountered and made this offer to in the past? What were the reasons for their failure?
>>
No. 1012335 ID: 53560f

Well, perhaps if we collapse the roof then we would have both a large enough hole and a pile of rubble we could climb up at least part of the way.
However we should explore around and determine if there are alternative methods of escape available to us.
>>
No. 1012365 ID: 673fe6

We should inquire again if she might have discovered the bound woman, now that introductions and well-wishing has been taken care of. Beyond that, perhaps we can find an amenable covenant together, in the interests of further exploration and puppery.
>>
No. 1012483 ID: 9c850e
File 163348212683.jpg - (24.75KB , 700x700 , 26.jpg )
1012483

"Based on the facts you have presented,
I can deduce that you were either born
in this chamber, or you were smaller
when you entered," you say.
>>
No. 1012484 ID: 9c850e
File 163348214265.jpg - (282.87KB , 700x700 , 27.jpg )
1012484

"WRONG WRONG WRONG SMALL FRIEND,"
the serpent billows, "THE CHAMBER
WAS LARGER WHEN I FELL IN. LITTLE
BY LITTLE IT SHRINKS."

"I find that highly unlikely,"
you reply. "But nonetheless, I will
see what I can do to assist you."

You consider some options to allow
Long Queen Shooshan to exit the
vast chamber.
>>
No. 1012485 ID: 9c850e
File 163348216257.jpg - (380.19KB , 700x700 , 28.jpg )
1012485

The serpent wheezes with glee, then
spirals back into the gravel.
You can hear her tittering and
shuffling beneath the mound.

It is quiet once again except for
the distant sound of dripping and
the occasional stone creak.

You…

>EXPLORE UNDER THE WATER
>GO TO THE WALLS
>_
>>
No. 1012486 ID: 673fe6

We've stumbled into startling revelations: if we remain in this place too long, then it may become too small for a wheatprowler to leave either.

I don't think we're going to have much success exploring underwater until we can find some form of aid, whether an apparatus or trick of some kind -- so let's start off by headed to the walls and seeing what may be hidden there in the Queen's audience chamber.
>>
No. 1012489 ID: 96c896

>>1012485
Explore under the water.
>>
No. 1012491 ID: 92c1dc

I too believe we should head for the walls. We should find some way of determining if we can measure the progress of this alleged wall shrinkage.
>>
No. 1012495 ID: b6986d

>>1012485
We should explore under the water (after first asking SHOOSHAN what lurks beneath).

Also, one solution to escaping the chamber is to wait until it shrinks even more, and both we and SHOOSHAN can climb out the hole we fell in through.
>>
No. 1012500 ID: 36784c

>>1012484
Either she’s telling the truth or she is actually getting bigger, but she doesn’t realize it and just thinks everything is getting smaller around her.

>>1012485
Go to the walls

>>1012495
>Also, one solution to escaping the chamber is to wait until it shrinks even more, and both we and SHOOSHAN can climb out the hole we fell in through.
That wouldn’t work because the hole would also be getting smaller.
>>
No. 1012507 ID: f8fa51

>>1012500
One of those explanations makes more sense than the other, by a significant enough amount to essentially assume it to be true. Long Shooshan grew after entering the cavern, but perceives this as the cavern shrinking.
>>
No. 1012511 ID: e0aaa8

I guess she wasn't that lonely if she just let you go. Try the walls. She said she's been searching for decades, so I don't see much point in starting underwater.
>>
No. 1012526 ID: b6986d

>>1012500
Sure, but she seems sturdy. She might be able to dig through.
>>
No. 1012527 ID: 9a2966

She's mad, the sad thing - surely no-one could have been that large naturally. Her state must be the work of the Abissene, somehow. Which makes it a distinct possibility her state could become yours, if you do not get our of here. Start seeking.

Hm. If your darkvision can function beneath the water, perhaps you should dive and look about, given you are already be-goggled for it.

You may see things the Long Queen, in her size and splendour, has not.
>>
No. 1012542 ID: 9c850e
File 163357014871.jpg - (10.83KB , 700x700 , 29.jpg )
1012542

You gaze at the water. The surface
is so dark and so glassy that it
reflects even faint differences
in ambient light.

Though it makes little difference
with your biological night vision,
you can tell that the Queensmound is
Much Darker than the Wailing Desert
above.

It is so dark down here that a few
columns of light catch the trickling
gravel from above.

It is cold enough for you to see
your breath. The water is frigid and
so lightless that you doubt you will
be able to see under it.
>>
No. 1012543 ID: 9c850e
File 163357017812.jpg - (6.41KB , 700x700 , 31.jpg )
1012543

You decide to stick to the surface
and swim to the walls.
>>
No. 1012544 ID: 9c850e
File 163357020624.jpg - (28.72KB , 700x700 , 30.jpg )
1012544

The walls are carved into a gargantuan
vein of lighter rock (which you identify
as andesite!)They are supported by
ornate columns bearing arches. There is
no visible way up to the ledge.

There may be some stairs or a
ladder up, but you would need to
circumnavigate the entire chamber.

In doing so, you fear you may suffer
hypothermia. Furthermore, you are
carrying a backpack with a hermetically
sealed scroll tube and a heavy mace.
You are not well suited for
swimming
, but you can do it if
need be.

Based on the curve of these walls and
assuming radial symmetry, you deduce
this chamber to be round.

>TREAD WATER
>SWIM IN PLACE
>DO NOT SINK
>. . . . .

You are shivering too much to list
yourself options. You must think
of something, and fast.

>_
>>
No. 1012550 ID: 673fe6

We're in a pickle of a predicament, and peep as we may we've really got to try to find a breach somewhere for us to beach on! If we're confident we could retreat to the mound to rest and regroup, we ought to do that for safety--otherwise, affecting a bit of ole Barko Polo could help us sound out which direction we ought to try -- or alert Shooshan for a bit of assistance.
>>
No. 1012553 ID: 96c896

>>1012544
Oh, so our choices were hypothermia, hypothermia, or make something up. And now we're being forced to make something up.

Ok. Go back to the dry land you know exists, take off your wet cold clothes, and get warm by any means necessary. Was SHOOSHAN warm?
>>
No. 1012556 ID: c92a02

Go back, and perhaps riding on her back, you'll be able to spot the ladder.
>>
No. 1012563 ID: e0aaa8

Hypothermia sounds good. Let's go with that.

Alternatively, taking off your stuff and throwing it on the ledge might ease your burden and allow you to then climb up as well. Wasn't there some rope that fell down that we could use?
>>
No. 1012567 ID: 30b9f6

Andesite is a volcanic rock. At some point the Abissene was a volcano. Or contained one.

>too cold, think of something
Have you no rope at all?

If you do, tie some to the middle of your mace, and throw it through the arch between a pair of columns. A primitive grappling hook, but it should suffice if the arch is tight enough.

Going back to the Long Queen to beg her support and clemency should not be necessary, but would suffice as a last resort.
>>
No. 1012593 ID: 9c850e
File 163365075765.jpg - (9.28KB , 700x700 , 32.jpg )
1012593

You did not realize when standing
on the mound that the lowest ledge
of the walls was out of reach, so
you swim back to the center of the
chamber.

Shooshan has settled beneath the
gravel once again.
>>
No. 1012594 ID: 96c896

Do you have any way of drying off and warming up?
>>
No. 1012595 ID: 673fe6

Deploy our traveler's dog bed and try to dry off and warm up!
>>
No. 1012598 ID: 9c850e
File 163365873577.jpg - (14.26KB , 700x700 , 33.jpg )
1012598

You draw a blanket from your
pack and put it on. After a few
minutes of shivering, you are
once again warmed.
>>
No. 1012602 ID: 96c896

Ok, let's do a walk around the gravel pile, see if we can find anything on the shore. Preferably there's some other landmass connected to the gravel pile, but we can also look at the wall while doing so and see if there's anywhere it's broken down that we can climb up.
>>
No. 1012607 ID: f13b9a

I think you should try to move over to the walls, and express to Shooshan what you're doing to help make her comfortable (as long as you're trying to gain favor). It's possible there's a weak spot she could hammer through.
>>
No. 1012611 ID: b6986d

>>1012598
Shake off that cold water, see if we can light a fire to dry clothes by, and then ask SHOOSHAN what she knows about nearby ladders and stairways. Maybe she'll carry us across the water if we ask nicely.
>>
No. 1012612 ID: e0aaa8

How lucky that no water got in the pack and that the blanket was dry.

Hmm. This place isn't so large. Can you produce a strong light source? With some general illumination to help your night vision, you'll be able to use the spyglass to evaluate the walls and the ledges for places of interest.
>>
No. 1012615 ID: 96c896

I don't suppose we can get a list of what we have on hand?
>>
No. 1012618 ID: 673fe6

Warm up that pup, then take a round around the perimeter of the mound with the spyglass and see what might be found in the distance--while we listen for any sound.
>>
No. 1012620 ID: 3328c7

Let us compliment the queen on her amazing eyelashes and ask her how she keeps them so curled and pristine.
>>
No. 1012640 ID: 9c850e
File 163374878195.jpg - (437.74KB , 700x700 , #inventory.jpg )
1012640

You take a moment to inspect
your inventory.

♦ FINE GRASS ROPE (10m)
♦ IRON LANTERN (25ml of oil, or 2 hours of burn)
♦ FLANGED STEEL MACE
♦ BRONZE KNIFE
♦ ASTRAL PROJECTION LENS (0 charges)
♦ SCROLL IN LEATHER CASE
♦ STEEL AND FLINT
♦ SPYGLASS
♦ CHARCOAL STICKS
♦ BOILED LEATHER CANTEEN
♦ STEEL SHOVEL
♦ BLANKET


You stand atop the peak of
the mound and gaze around the
round chamber. Even holding up
your lantern, you are unable to
see the distant walls clearly.

It is very dark in here.

You feel periodic shifting in the
gravel below.
>>
No. 1012641 ID: a65bf9

...Astral Projection Lens (0 charges)? I'm gonna need an explanation there.

Try the Spyglass on the mound?
>>
No. 1012644 ID: e0aaa8

>It is very dark in here.
This is me smiling.

Is there any dead shrubbery or wood around to make a larger fire?

I'd like to write what we experienced so far in the scroll, but as far as "naming things" goes, I'm not sure how or when it's supposed to be done. I think we'll need tips when the time to name something comes.

And then quietly call Shooshan.
>>
No. 1012646 ID: 96c896

>>1012640
Use the spyglass to get a look at the distant walls. Even dark, you should be able to spot spots where you can gain access from the water.

What's in the scroll case?
>>
No. 1012665 ID: 51c10d

Clearly, the right way forward for this pup is to kindly ask the mighty SHOOSHAN to swim across to the ledge and then our pup, sat atop her head of course, can reach the ledge!
>>
No. 1012670 ID: 673fe6

In the spirit of stories which never end, and noodles which never stop growing -- I think we should solicit our new best friend and try to RIDE THE SNAKE to bridge our way beyond this dark pool.
>>
No. 1012671 ID: b6986d

>>1012640
>Charcoal sticks
Delicious. Remember to eat one if we get poisoned.
>>
No. 1012676 ID: 9c850e
File 163381970019.jpg - (233.93KB , 700x700 , 37.jpg )
1012676

>ASTRAL PROJECTION LENS



This device allows you to project
your likeness over a great distance.
You can project to any real place you
can picture in your mind.

Charging it requires observing the
death of a sapient being through it.

Proctors at the Library of Sedition
use these to report on their research
to other establishments.

You take out the lens and examine
it. It is a heavy object made of
glazed glass with a spike-shaped
handle. The rim of the lens is
adorned with fragments of bone in
various states of bleach.

After appreciating its beauty, you
return the lens to your pack.

"Shooshan!" you say.
>>
No. 1012677 ID: 9c850e
File 163381971452.jpg - (263.23KB , 700x700 , 34.jpg )
1012677

RUMBLE RUMBLE

The serpent emerges once again.

"Can you ferry me to the outer walls?"
you say.

"HMMMM," she says, "YOU ARE JUST A
SMALL CREATURE. IT WOULD BE VERY
EASY. CLIMB UNTO MY SCALP."
>>
No. 1012678 ID: 9c850e
File 163381972118.jpg - (21.17KB , 700x700 , 35.jpg )
1012678

You sit down on top of Shooshan's
head. Her scales, hard and glossy,
shift beneath you. The serpent glides
into the water.
>>
No. 1012679 ID: 9c850e
File 163381973739.jpg - (20.42KB , 700x700 , 36.jpg )
1012679

Shooshan lifts you up to the bottom
cloister. She escalates without
warning and you almost fall off.

"THERE YOU ARE…" she croons.

"Many thanks," you say.

"COME BACK SOON," says Shooshan, gliding
back to the center mound.

You arrive on a stone floor with a
wall in front of you. To your left,
the corridor disappears into a gradual
staircase that descends into darkness.

To your right, the corridor continues
flat around the circumference of
the chamber.

You…

>GO LEFT DOWN THE STAIRS
>GO RIGHT ALONG THE CORRIDOR
>>
No. 1012686 ID: e0aaa8

rolled 2 = 2

I think I'll leave this one to the dice.

1=left 2=right
>>
No. 1012687 ID: b6986d

>>1012679
>GO LEFT DOWN THE STAIRS
Since there's a level of standing water, the stairs should end at or before there. Once we see what's down there, we can climb back up and travel down the corridor.
>>
No. 1012688 ID: 96c896

Considering the environs down here I kinda doubt the criminal is here as well. Not unless she knew beforehand how to get onto the wall from the water... though I suppose since she went directly for the well, she's likely to have known how to safely escape through it.

Follow the corridor first. Scope out the rim before we delve deeper.
>>
No. 1012689 ID: 434b63

Weft to the left.
>>
No. 1012719 ID: 673fe6

Let's head down the steps, since we're trying to get to the bottom of it all! Be sure to thank Shooshan before we go though, imagine how long she must have gone without seeing a wheatprowler's tail wag.
>>
No. 1012723 ID: c92a02

Right along the corridor.
>>
No. 1012726 ID: 9c850e
File 163389756312.jpg - (17.46KB , 700x700 , 38.jpg )
1012726

"Many thanks!" you shout after
Shooshan. She burrows back into
the gravel.

Neither way looks inviting, but
you decide to go left to proceed
deeper into the Abissene.

The stairway is narrow and proceeds
in a spiral along the curvature
of the round Queensmound chamber.
>>
No. 1012727 ID: 9c850e
File 163389757375.jpg - (29.64KB , 700x700 , 39.jpg )
1012727

After one half rotation around the
long and shallow spiral stairwell,
there is an arch to your right.
>>
No. 1012728 ID: 9c850e
File 163389758790.jpg - (412.16KB , 700x700 , 40.jpg )
1012728

It leads to a vertical shaft
with darkness above and below.
Your ears begin ringing when
you hang your head over the
shaft.

It is loud but rather pleasant.

As you pass the arch, you can
still hear the ringing a bit.
It grows louder little by little
the deeper you go.
>>
No. 1012729 ID: 9c850e
File 163389759866.jpg - (250.56KB , 700x700 , 41.jpg )
1012729

After another full revolution
down the spiral well, it straightens
out to a hallway. There is a stark
orange light at the end of the
hallway, as well as a roar like
a large wave hitting a beach.

There is someone standing on the far
end carrying a polearm.

>APPROACH THE ORANGE LIT HALLWAY
>RETURN TO THE RINGING PIT
>RETURN TO THE QUEENSMOUND
>_
>>
No. 1012731 ID: 673fe6

Let's take a closer look at that scout with our spyglass!
>>
No. 1012732 ID: 51c10d

Spy on the polearm wielder with our trusty spyglass first!

But then return from when we came and take the right instead. Who knows, maybe that polearm bearer want something up there?
>>
No. 1012734 ID: e0aaa8

Let me guess, the ringing pit is also very dark.

Hmm, now why would someone be guarding the entrance to this place...
Oh! They probably know of the snake, so maybe they have been worshipping and feeding her.

Go back to Shooshan and ask her if people visit her and how does she interact with them.
>>
No. 1012736 ID: 34dfce

>>1012729
They probably already see you. There is light being cast on you and I doubt they are facing away.
>>
No. 1012737 ID: 2061ca

We should observe that distant figure with out spyglass. If he appears not to be a corrupted beast, we should try and communicate with him.
>>
No. 1012742 ID: b6986d

>>1012729
Approach with caution- If someone chases us, lead them back to SHOOSHAN who is large and can eat them.
>>
No. 1012754 ID: 82d236

Something tells me we didn’t bring enough rope. Study the guard with your spyglass before you approach.
>>
No. 1012813 ID: a2493c

>>1012729
combat arena ahead. That's no wave, that's a cheering crowd.
>>
No. 1012849 ID: 9c850e
File 163409601152.jpg - (26.09KB , 700x700 , 42.jpg )
1012849

You sink into the dark and
open your spyglass. The homini
gallops in your direction,
hesitating to a stop as soon
as you sink out of sight.
He brandishes his glaive at you.

You observe his appearance through
the glass.

"Stay back there, beast!" he shouts.
"Don't get brave!"

His voice echoes down the stone
hallway.
>>
No. 1012850 ID: 673fe6

Bark back that we would be keen to converse, from a distance if he likes! We are on the prowl for parley and trading tales.
>>
No. 1012851 ID: 3328c7

Kindly state your business and your quest to save your kin... and the giant snek up the stairs.
>>
No. 1012860 ID: 53560f

“I’m not a beast, I’m a scholar!”
>>
No. 1012861 ID: e0aaa8

Ask him about the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow.
>>
No. 1012862 ID: a2493c

>>1012849
hey fuck you buddy, that's really racist!
>>
No. 1012865 ID: a1f24e

Nice antlers, buddy! Is it mating season already?
>>
No. 1012869 ID: b6986d

>>1012849
Call out that we are at least as brave as he is!
>Add to that that calling us a beast is quite hurtful and rude. We are a Wheatprowler with a name and a noble snout.
>>
No. 1012989 ID: 9c850e
File 163440223557.jpg - (429.67KB , 700x700 , 43.jpg )
1012989

"Peace! I am no beast. I
merely wish to parley with you!"
you shout. The noise in the
background is loud enough to
drown out certain words.

"Ooooh no. I won't fall for tricks
again. Not this time," he says,
holding the weapon close. "Step
out of the dark and I'll make a
blanket out of you."

He guards the corridor.
>>
No. 1012990 ID: a2493c

>>1012989
"then I'll remain in the shadows, I have no desire to interrupt your work. where am I? what is this place?"
>>
No. 1012991 ID: 5c87b4

Ask him about Shooshan.
>>
No. 1013002 ID: c92a02

Who else has come this way? The queen of the gravel pit?
How would you know someone was safe to pass through?
>>
No. 1013005 ID: 9a2966

Tell him, in academic fashion, why your pelt would make a poor blanket.

And is one of his eyes glass? Or is he blind on one eye? Or, ooh, is that heterochromia - that is, in layspeak, he has a different coloration of the iris of each eye?
>>
No. 1013006 ID: 9a2966

Oh, and you could light your lantern so he can see you.
>>
No. 1013084 ID: 9c850e
File 163452232723.jpg - (14.58KB , 700x700 , 44.jpg )
1013084

You make your voice firm!

"I'll have you know, I'm no
beast, sir! And my coat would
make a poor blanket indeed! It
is very soft and would not pass
muster in such a hostile
environs!"

The guardsman sinks back to his
original post.

"I shall leave you undisturbed,"
you say, "however, I would be
most indebted if you would tell
me: has a traveler passed this
way?"

He does not respond. He is
trembling in his armor.

You grouse. "A homini, like
yourself. Would you take in
one of your own, if not a
wheatprowler?"

He pauses for a moment, then
shouts something sideways.
>>
No. 1013085 ID: 9c850e
File 163452234620.jpg - (254.48KB , 700x700 , 45.jpg )
1013085

A bowman emerges.
>>
No. 1013086 ID: 51c10d

Okay, so, uh...

R U N
>>
No. 1013087 ID: 673fe6

It seems we're barking up the wrong tree and should FLEE. A sad development, but this is a pup not a pincushion.
>>
No. 1013088 ID: 58c316

Let us continue our parlay from the safety of behind the wall now!
>>
No. 1013102 ID: 5c87b4

Oh hey, a new person to talk to. Maybe this one is more receptive to negotiations. That is, after we're done exploring other passageways...
>>
No. 1013105 ID: c92a02

That hole is looking mighty inviting about now...
>>
No. 1013115 ID: f140fa

It seems wise to swiftly skulk off, and not make any noise after which one could aim.

The homini lot down here are most rude.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason