[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki] :: [Discord]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Embed (advanced)   Help
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 25600 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 162461267456.png - (43.27KB , 500x500 , cookiequesttitle2.png )
1004109 No. 1004109 ID: b1ffbb

Welcome to Cookiequest, a magical tale of horror! Potentially NSFW, this quest will have blood, gore, death, dark themes, and maybe sexual content depending how things go.

Chapter 1: https://questden.org/kusaba/quest/res/986362.html
Discussion Thread: https://questden.org/kusaba/questdis/res/134762.html
24 posts omitted. Last 100 shown. Expand all images
>>
No. 1011948 ID: b1ffbb
File 163294467935.png - (29.96KB , 500x500 , cq49.png )
1011948

Cookie picks up a stick and cautiously pokes the toy with it. No more smoke comes out, so Cookie picks it up and adds it to her inventory. You never know what might come in handy.

With the help of her phone, Cookie is finally able to lead Sherb and Marshal to her dormitory. The doors are unlocked, but relief gives way to confusion. Where is everybody? What happened to the lights? Why is it so cold?

To the left of Cookie is a set of steel lockers and a hallway that leads to an old-fashioned elevator with a door like an iron gate. A crystal chandelier hangs above in the middle of the room, and in front of Cookie is a table and a painting. To the right is a hallway leading toward the stairs.
>>
No. 1011949 ID: 96c896

Examine the painting, but don't stand under the chandelier.
>>
No. 1012025 ID: b1ffbb
File 163300559307.png - (58.85KB , 500x500 , cq50.png )
1012025

Cookie walks around the chandelier to get to the painting on the other side of the room. It depicts two polar bears tearing apart what remains of a shipwreck stranded in a glacier. The sails are soaked, moldy, and bloody, and one of the polar bears is chewing on the remains of an old ribcage. A sort of musket lies forgotten in the snow.

There's a slab beneath the painting that reads, "Man Proposes, God Disposes - Edwin Landseer, 1864"
>>
No. 1012034 ID: e51896

>>1012025
Shine a light on it if you can
>>
No. 1012050 ID: 96c896

Creepy. What floor is your room on?
>>
No. 1012363 ID: b1ffbb
File 163336262379.png - (110.75KB , 500x500 , cq51.png )
1012363

"Is it me, or is there something sticking out of that painting?" Marshal wonders. "It's creeping me out."

Cookie holds her cellphone up to the painting to make sure. There's a small glint in between the second polar bear's teeth... it turns out it's a LARGE KEY. Cookie takes it.

"Um... Cookie, what floor is your room at?" Sherb asks.

"Third floor! We can easily take the elevator to..." Cookie's voice trails off. The elevator probably wouldn't be working. Would it?
>>
No. 1012367 ID: d0ebbe

We can always check.
>>
No. 1012370 ID: 96c896

Go and take a look. If not, then you'd use the stairs.
>>
No. 1013373 ID: b1ffbb
File 163485969949.png - (20.04KB , 500x500 , cq52.png )
1013373

Cookie heads down the hallway to check on the elevator.
>>
No. 1013374 ID: b1ffbb
File 163485980434.png - (29.84KB , 500x500 , cq53.png )
1013374

((Roll a number between 1-20. State the number you get in the comments))
>>
No. 1013376 ID: 094652

rolled 17 = 17

Puri you can just type "dice 1d20" in the email and it will roll a d20
Cookie: Quickly write "we are lost" on a piece of paper, put it on the floor, and back away. Hold hands and be ready to make a break for it.
>>
No. 1013408 ID: e51896

rolled 15 = 15

Is this our bellboy?
>>
No. 1013433 ID: b1ffbb
File 163492681401.png - (52.45KB , 500x500 , cq54.png )
1013433

rolled 4 = 4

Before Cookie had time to react, the shadow in the elevator lunges for her and tries to drag her in. She grabs part of the gate in time before being pulled in, and her free arm reaches through a newly transparent space. She screams to the shocked boys for help.
>>
No. 1013447 ID: 86a3db

Try slipping out of your dress to escape?

Nah, too perverted. maybe later

Use your phone's flashlight to shine a light at the shadow!
>>
No. 1013474 ID: 96c896

rolled 16 = 16

Escape, be rescued, etc.
>>
No. 1015630 ID: b1ffbb
File 163742942293.png - (66.93KB , 500x500 , cq55.png )
1015630

Marshal pulls her free hand as best as he can while Sherb supports him and pulls them both. They do their best, but their combined strength is not enough to combat the darkness.
>>
No. 1015631 ID: b1ffbb
File 163742945528.png - (5.83KB , 500x500 , cq56.png )
1015631

Cookie slips into the void.
>>
No. 1015632 ID: b1ffbb
File 163742979646.png - (324.03KB , 500x500 , cq57.png )
1015632

Cookie squeezes her eyes shut and screams once more. She lands somewhere with an odd crumpling sound. What she sees defies explanation: everything around her except herself looks like a children's crayon drawing, from the bright sky around her to the grass scribbled at her feet. There are darker green splotches that look like bushes, with red things attaching to them that must be... flowers? Berries? What is this place? What on earth is happening?
>>
No. 1015633 ID: e51896

Afterlife? Heaven? Reincarnated in a drawing?

Well, stop and smell the flowers then Go pluck one and put it in your inventory.
>>
No. 1015650 ID: 96c896

Take a flower as proof you were here. Then go left.
>>
No. 1015654 ID: 8a51ec

Pick flowers to take your mind off the fact you might be dead right now. Is there anything that resembles a body of water nearby?
>>
No. 1019440 ID: b1ffbb
File 164128319963.png - (230.48KB , 500x500 , cq58.png )
1019440

Cookies hopes she's not dead! There's still so much she wants to do! Besides, she's got to look for her friends. Which... would require finding a way out of here first. She stands up and dusts off her dress.

She picks one of the red "flowers" off a "bush." Ouch! It's like getting a bunch of paper cuts on her hand. The petals fall apart like tissue paper and blow away from her hand.

There's a dark blue blotch ahead that resembles a lake. The gray stuff around it seems to be stone flooring for a garden, and the odd shapes around it and the lake look like statues.
>>
No. 1019441 ID: e51896

Go swimming in lake
>>
No. 1019444 ID: 96c896

Be careful. Things here are not as they appear.
Get a closer look at one of the statues.
>>
No. 1019459 ID: 8a51ec

A bird bath maybe? Regardless, better hope that water is drinkable.
>>
No. 1023478 ID: b1ffbb
File 164487872051.png - (181.19KB , 500x500 , cq59.png )
1023478

Cookie approaches the lake and the gray crayon blotches become clearer. She enters a stone garden full of statues: the biggest one is an angel statue with humongous wings missing a head. Another statue is a sad woman cradling the body of a headless man. In the middle of the garden is a sundial.
>>
No. 1023479 ID: 6a2a09

i guess that if we only find one head, then we gotta make a decision on who we gonna give the head too, the real question being how will this affect the future.
>>
No. 1023518 ID: b1ffbb
File 164494244990.png - (143.85KB , 500x500 , cq60.png )
1023518

Cookie checks the lake next. Whatever kid colored this must really want to emphasize how deep the lake is, since not only do they scribble in the blue hard, they add black in the middle. Occasionally bubbles gurgle to the surface from this void.
>>
No. 1023519 ID: b1ffbb
File 164494260895.png - (140.18KB , 500x500 , cq61.png )
1023519

INVENTORY CHECK:

Cookie has a SPARKLY BLUE NOTEBOOK, a MATCHING GEL-POINT PEN, her LAPTOP, her CELLPHONE, ONE CHOCOLATE BAR, an OTTER TOY, and a LARGE KEY.

She might have what she needs for the garden or the lake to find the next clue.
>>
No. 1024187 ID: 96c896

Can you move any part of the statues?
>>
No. 1024193 ID: 6a2a09

use laptop to look up what these statues are? Type in something like "stone statue of woman holding person", or "giant angel statue"
>>
No. 1024670 ID: 96c896

Maybe we should look in the lake, see where the bubbling is coming from. Maybe a severed head is down there?
>>
No. 1024866 ID: e51896

otters like water. Maybe see if it'll swim in this lake in this world?
>>
No. 1024887 ID: b1ffbb
File 164595248805.png - (175.70KB , 500x500 , cq62.png )
1024887

Cookie takes out the otter toy. Maybe it has something to do with the bubbles in the water? She rolls it back over the stone before letting it go and do its thing.

The otter drives over the water like a motor boat, kicking off small waves. It speeds towards the middle of the lake before doing a nosedive over the bubbles.
>>
No. 1024888 ID: b1ffbb
File 164595264604.png - (215.31KB , 500x500 , cq63.png )
1024888

The bubbles spit something out and disppear. Cookie hurriedly gets out of the way before she's hit or splashed. A statue head rolls up to shore.

Cookie adds the STATUE HEAD to her inventory.
>>
No. 1024892 ID: 96c896

That doesn't look like an angel head. Put it on the body the woman's cradling.
>>
No. 1024898 ID: e51896

Yeah, this>>1024892
>>
No. 1027654 ID: b1ffbb
File 164865249115.png - (180.81KB , 500x500 , cq64.png )
1027654

As Cookie walks back to the garden and approaches the weeping woman statue, her bag gets lighter. The STATUE HEAD floats and fixes itself upon the neck of the body the woman is holding. There's a heavy CLICK and the shuffling and rumbling of old stone, indicating Cookie has unlocked something.
>>
No. 1027655 ID: b1ffbb
File 164865309154.png - (253.40KB , 500x500 , cq65.png )
1027655

The shuffling and rumbling summons a strange hiss surrounding the garden. As though materializing out of thin air, little crayon creatures swivel toward Cookie carrying what looks like a long... stick? Spear? Spike? Their bodies are crafted out of steel wool with mitochondrial strings forming a heart. Their heads are made of soot, and swirling within their gaseous cranium is some sort of dark wiggly red fluid. Their hissing crackles like television static.

They want her dead.
>>
No. 1027658 ID: e51896

We still gotta find the angel head. Unless the solution is to rest our chin where the head of the angel should be to make them think Cookie died and became an angel, I suggest running away. Maybe run in the direction where the sundial is pointing.

Once we get away, we should investigate this stone area later for anything that changed since we heard the sound of stone rumbling.
>>
No. 1029002 ID: b1ffbb
File 164974986636.png - (231.93KB , 500x500 , cq66.png )
1029002

Cookie yelps, barely avoiding the sticks lunged at her. The sticks flicker and sprout again from the hands of the creatures. The entire garden is surrounded, leaving her no room to escape.
>>
No. 1029003 ID: e51896

Oh! is that square thing on the floor a trap door below that giant eye? that wasn't there before. That must be that sound was. See if we can escape down there.
>>
No. 1029004 ID: 96c896

Down we go.
>>
No. 1029008 ID: b1ffbb
File 164975157890.png - (165.84KB , 500x500 , cq67.png )
1029008

Fixing the crying statue must have triggered the appearance of a cellar door in front of the sundial. Cookie dashes toward the door and opens it up, dives inside, and slams it shut behind her.
>>
No. 1029009 ID: b1ffbb
File 164975176708.png - (69.53KB , 500x500 , cq68.png )
1029009

It's completely dark inside... unnaturally so. But it's lit up by a door-shaped light straight ahead. Three creatures the same as those above are alerted by Cookie's presence and charge straight at her.
>>
No. 1029010 ID: e51896

use the phone to light the area with the flashlight app. Hopefully this isn't a one-way hallway, otherwise we don't really have a way to escape.
>>
No. 1029011 ID: 96c896

>>1029009
It's dark... and lit? Well, if you can see enough, try circling around.
>>
No. 1029014 ID: 96c896

Alternatively, these things seem kinda small, maybe you could just avoid a spear and knock one over to get past.
>>
No. 1029273 ID: b1ffbb
File 164993249411.png - (60.69KB , 500x500 , cq69.png )
1029273

As fast as she can while angry staticky monsters are throwing spears at her, Cookie whips out her phone and turns the flashlight on. The darkness seems to go infinitely, but she could feel an invisible wall to her side. She checks the other side, and the wall stops there too--it's a one-way corridor. In her panic, all Cookie sees is the light at the end. After one of the creatures chucks its weapon at her and misses, she rushes toward it and shoves it with all her strength. The creature is knocked down and Cookie runs runs runs runs runs runs RUNS RUNS RUNS RUNS RUNS RUNS RUNS
>>
No. 1029275 ID: b1ffbb
File 164993257382.png - (11.02KB , 500x500 , cq70.png )
1029275

Cookie enters the door of light.
>>
No. 1029276 ID: b1ffbb
File 164993298250.png - (29.15KB , 500x500 , cq71.png )
1029276

The elevator shuts behind her. Cookie bends over, catching her breath. The crayon scribbles are gone.
>>
No. 1029277 ID: 96c896

>>1029276
Alright, look around. Are you on the same floor you got caught at?
>>
No. 1029281 ID: e51896

Go find the stairs, maybe your friends are on the third floor looking for our room
>>
No. 1033199 ID: b1ffbb
File 165319696605.png - (61.51KB , 500x500 , cq72.png )
1033199

It's the same hallway as before. Not willing to be dragged in by the elevator again after she just escaped, Cookie hurries out of the hallway. In her absence, the chandelier crashed in the main room.
>>
No. 1033201 ID: e51896

look up
>>
No. 1033203 ID: 96c896

Look up, and around. Maybe call out to see if your friends are nearby.
>>
No. 1033204 ID: 26a54e

Take a look above it, and under it too for good measure.
>>
No. 1034275 ID: b1ffbb
File 165425995746.png - (32.57KB , 500x500 , cq73.png )
1034275

>>
No. 1034276 ID: b1ffbb
File 165425999534.png - (27.51KB , 500x500 , cq74.png )
1034276

Nothing's up there.
>>
No. 1034277 ID: b1ffbb
File 165426086946.png - (81.52KB , 500x500 , cq75.png )
1034277

There's a gory mess beneath the chandelier; something that had once been a person. As a mouse (judging by their tattered ears and tail), their body is naturally small, so they couldn't have withstood the impact of a falling chandelier. Shards are embedded in their back, penetrating as deep as their spine. Their eyes are glazed with shock, their mouth frozen open in their final gasp as bloody saliva trickles from the corner of their mouth. Their arms are sliced up from the glass, ribbons of blood soaking into their fur. Maybe it was a student Cookie had seen once or twice on campus... but now she would never know, because however they arrived into this version of their school, they met with a horrible fate.
>>
No. 1034278 ID: e5709d

There's... nothing left to save.
So, make sure he's dead in this screwed-up zombie flick.

Take a picture of his dead corpse as proof, then search the body for an ID. His next-of-kin need to know.

Then rip the body apart so whoever tries to make an attack zombie out of this corpse will be sorely disappointed.
>>
No. 1034280 ID: 96c896

Maybe don't mess with the dead body too much, you've got to maintain your sanity. Also your friends would be kindof worried if you show up with blood all over yourself.
Don't you still have your cellphone? Try calling someone.
>>
No. 1034353 ID: dee951

Since there's something out there which can animate corpses, it likely has the means to deal with... reasonably large amounts of damage to the bodies. And things like the butchering industry and history let us know that you need EXTREMELY specialized tools to easily and quickly dismember or decapitate or whatever large bodies.
>>
No. 1034372 ID: b1ffbb
File 165444423950.png - (26.85KB , 500x500 , cq76.png )
1034372

Cookie tears her eyes away from the body. It's her first time seeing a corpse outside the news and various media, and even if she wasn't nauseated and terrified to the pit of her stomach, there isn't anything useful she could've done. The mouse carried no weapon for her to take, and most of their body is buried under the chandelier, which would be too heavy to lift off of them. Even if she could access their pockets, their ID wouldn't matter much anyway.

She shakily takes her phone out and tries calling Kiki again. All she gets is her voice message. After the beep, Cookie explains what has happened to her so far: she and Sherb and Marshal are at her dormitory and they are separated. Someone is after her and they took her to this bizarre crayon area full of monsters where she barely escaped. She found a body and she doesn't know if her dorm room is even safe, but please please please please please call or text her back as soon as she can.

A thought occurs to Cookie and she asks for Sherb and Marshal's numbers. If she could contact them, she might be able to find them! She asks for Muffy's too in case she's also trapped in this awful version of their school. She ends the call and cautiously looks around for anything that might have heard her.
>>
No. 1034383 ID: e51896

inspect that cracked mirror or picture hanging on the wall above the table. is there also anything thin on the table like papers?
>>
No. 1035553 ID: b1ffbb
File 165578769564.png - (38.06KB , 500x500 , cq77.png )
1035553

Time to do something about the key Cookie got earlier from the polar bear painting.

She goes down the hallway to the right. Ordinarily, it would be a hued a dark rose, lit by a beautiful stained glass window at the end. But the primary blues, yellows, and bright red center are desaturated along with the rest of the wood, making for a dreary atmosphere. Even so, the glass windows glare white as though trying to warn Cookie of the contents beyond their doors. Alas, she must press on.
>>
No. 1035554 ID: 273c18

>>1035553
Try the second door on the left.
>>
No. 1035559 ID: b1ffbb
File 165579050141.png - (52.18KB , 500x500 , cq78.png )
1035559

Cookie uses the LARGE KEY on the second door to the left. This gives her access to the janitor's closet.

The room has a musty smell like a forgotten dungeon. The sink hasn't been used in ages, crawling with rust and weird tubes that don't seem like they go anywhere. The pipe it's connected to is aged enough that it could easily snap off. There's all sorts of detergents and sprays and bleach, along with the usual mops and brooms and swiffers. Yellowed stocks of toilet paper line the shelves, including more chemicals and bottles. A solitary toy wand lays forgotten on one of the shelves, striped like a candy cane with a star at the end.
>>
No. 1035560 ID: e51896

Remove pipe off sink, can be a weapon.
Take wand, pretend you are a magical girl.
>>
No. 1035561 ID: 273c18

Fuck pretending. In this place, that wand might actually work! Take it.

The pipe is guaranteed to be useful, try snapping it off.
Then we can try using the key on another door. First one to the left?
>>
No. 1035567 ID: b1ffbb
File 165579554846.png - (32.13KB , 500x500 , cq79.png )
1035567

At long last, Cookie finds the TRANSFORMATION WAND. No more will she wander this horrorscape like a scared helpless puppy! She can finally fulfill her destiny as promised by the title cards and become a magical girl. Future enemies better be afraid, 'cause she'll blast them all to pieces if they attack her again!
>>
No. 1035568 ID: b1ffbb
File 165579559196.png - (36.93KB , 500x500 , cq80.png )
1035568

"STAR PRISM POWER! MAKE UP!"
>>
No. 1035569 ID: b1ffbb
File 165579561897.png - (36.54KB , 500x500 , cq81.png )
1035569

...
>>
No. 1035570 ID: b1ffbb
File 165579582961.png - (33.59KB , 500x500 , cq82.png )
1035570

If only it were that easy. Cookie puts away the wand for now and yanks off a piece of the pipe. She takes a few practice swings with it--it'll do as a weapon for now.
>>
No. 1035571 ID: b1ffbb
File 165579628170.png - (22.65KB , 500x500 , cq83.png )
1035571

Cookie takes the stairs to the floor leading to her dorm room. The hallway isn't as fancy as the one from the lobby, but that's student dorms for you. Someone has made it to Cookie's room before her... the door is slightly ajar.
>>
No. 1035573 ID: 273c18

>>1035571
Peek in, slowly open the door.
>>
No. 1035685 ID: e51896

>>1035573
>>
No. 1035686 ID: 26a54e

Keep that pipe at the ready when you peek inside.
>>
No. 1041452 ID: b1ffbb
File 166106307651.png - (200.28KB , 500x500 , cq84.png )
1041452

Cookie readies her pipe and nudges the door with it. There's a squeaky gasp not her own and she asks who's there.

"Cookie? Is that you?" Sherb is inside the room sitting on Cookie's bed. The walls and posters are smeared with soot, and the papers on her desk had rotted to dusty flakes. The window is too dark to see anything out of. The quilt and bedsheets are gray and dirty, and the carpet is dry and dusty with age. Sherb clutches his side where blood pools into his sweater.
>>
No. 1041456 ID: 15c72a

Ask what happened after you got separated. Tell him got pulled into some kind of... weird crayon place and barely escaped back into this world.
>>
No. 1041465 ID: de253f

That's a lot of presumably Sherb's blood staining his sweater, you should rip up some cleaner clothing into makeshift bandages to staunch the wound. It's better than nothing.
>>
No. 1041959 ID: b1ffbb
File 166160111398.png - (75.00KB , 500x500 , cq85.png )
1041959

"Sherb, you're bleeding! What happened to you?" Cookie cried. She tells him about the strange crayon world inside the elevator and how she escaped.

"Marshal thought that awful monster took you downstairs, so we went there looking for you. A few of those crayon guys you mentioned were in the cafeteria, and we had to figure out how to get past them. Then when we got to the kitchen, the walls all around us starting morphing, then a bunch of sharp black spears were flying everywhere and--and one of them got me..."

"What about Marshie?"

"He--He pushed me out the door so I could get away. He's still d-down there... he could be dead and it's all my fault!"
>>
No. 1041996 ID: e51896

Pity party. Tell him no, it's not his fault, it's your fault for getting caught in the first place and having to have them go down to save you.

>>1041465
we should still do this.
>>
No. 1042003 ID: 15c72a

Putting pressure on the wound is the important part. The priority now is rescuing Marshie, and finding better materials for bandages.
Let's go downstairs, and find the location he's talking about.
>>
No. 1042175 ID: b1ffbb
File 166177097933.png - (63.06KB , 500x500 , cq86.png )
1042175

"Don't say that!" Cookie exclaims. "If that monster hadn't grabbed me from the elevator, we--!"

Cookie rummages through her drawers, looking for a decent makeshift bandage for Sherb. Her "clothes" were reduced to rags, but anything that wasn't coated in too much soot and rust would do. She finds an old sweater that soaks up most of the blood and ties it around Sherb's wound.

"We can't give up! We got to go back to the cafeteria and save Marshal. I don't know how we can fight all those crayon creatures, but there's got to be a way past them! Is there anything you and Marshie haven't tried?"
>>
No. 1042185 ID: e51896

Does Sherb have a weapon? we should find one for him before going down.
>>
No. 1044354 ID: b1ffbb
File 166375756982.png - (51.85KB , 500x500 , cq87.png )
1044354

"Uhh... when Marshal and I were down there, there were a couple guards. He threw some junk to distract them and we ran past. I dunno if it'll work again, there might be more of them now."

"What about weapons? Do you have anything?" Cookie asks.

"I got a mop! It sorta works. I have this bleach spray too, and they really seem to hate the stuff."

"I got a pipe! If anything goes wrong, we can fight!"
>>
No. 1044355 ID: b1ffbb
File 166375821450.png - (101.44KB , 500x500 , cq88.png )
1044355

Cookie and Sherb head down to the cafeteria. The tile floor is smeared with years of grime, and the tables buzz with small clouds of flies. The scattered trays stacked with brittle chicken bones nearly decayed to dust. The bowls and cups contain a dark brackish substance best left as a mystery. As Sherb predicted, there are more monsters surrounding the entrance to the kitchen.
>>
No. 1044360 ID: de253f

Use the environment to your advantage, funnel the monsters between the tables so they have to fight you one at a time. If they're not quite that stupid, take the high ground on the tables instead.
>>
No. 1044370 ID: 15c72a

You could also use chairs as improvised weapons, they're good to throw, mostly.
>>
No. 1046746 ID: b1ffbb
File 166601276212.png - (80.40KB , 500x500 , cq89.png )
1046746

After whispering a plan to each other, Sherb crawls under one of the tables. Cookie walks up to the middle of the cafeteria, brandishing her pipe so it attracts the attention of the guards. They approach her one by one--she whacks the first one over the head. Under the shelter of the table, Sherb sprays the monster's legs with bleach--the monster convulses with a crackling hiss as though it had been splattered with acid. It collapses and twitches on the floor like a bug as the other guards lunge at Cookie. The chairs provide makeshift shields from their arrows, and help in a pinch by stunning the monsters when clocked over with them. Cookie and Sherb fend off the guards until they are finally defeated.
>>
No. 1046747 ID: b1ffbb
File 166601292703.png - (80.87KB , 500x500 , cq90.png )
1046747

"Hurry!" Sherb yells. "Before they get reinforcements!"

Cookie pulls her friend to his feet and they dash toward the kitchen.
>>
No. 1046748 ID: b1ffbb
File 166601353075.png - (323.91KB , 500x500 , cq91.png )
1046748

No sooner when they clamber inside that their whole surroundings morphs into the crayon world Cookie had been dragged into before. The staticky snarls of the monsters rise to a dizzying cacophony, but they are nowhere to be seen and neither Cookie or Sherb could make heads or tails of where the noise was coming from. All they knew was it was everywhere and they couldn't afford to stay still.
>>
No. 1046781 ID: 15c72a

>>1046748
Hmm, could be the plants. Avoid them, head towards... some sort of landmark?
>>
No. 1046889 ID: 591e1d

Head to the lake!
>>
No. 1050102 ID: b1ffbb
File 166929181738.png - (159.12KB , 500x500 , cq92.png )
1050102

Cookie squeezes tight on Sherb's hand as they make a beeline toward the lake. The lake parts itself like a cell undergoing mitosis, its childish crayon waves like a dark blobby fog rather than a grand body of water. There's a stairway leading into the depths... Cookie and Sherb dive in.
>>
No. 1050103 ID: b1ffbb
File 166929263815.png - (140.33KB , 500x500 , cq93.png )
1050103

The hallway underwater is suffocating, although there was plenty of air. The lake plunges far down as any ocean, chilly and isolating as the space stretches on far infinity--a walk in the wrong direction would ensure you were lost in the gloom forever. The water gurgles with fish and deep-sea creatures obscure in the shadows, the latter whose florescent eyes follow the two strangers fumbling their way through.
>>
No. 1050104 ID: b1ffbb
File 166929274876.png - (91.04KB , 500x500 , cq94.png )
1050104

Marshal is standing in the deepest pit.
>>
No. 1050105 ID: e51896

call out to him
>>
No. 1050129 ID: de253f

Call it a hunch, but you might wanna hold it on approaching Marshal until you're entirely sure he isn't possessed or something right now.
24 posts omitted. Last 100 shown. [Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason